时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Ah, summer break… | 啊 暑假到啦 |
[00:07] | – You want cheese on that hon? – Sure, Hank. | -宝贝 你要在这上面加芝士吗 -好啊 汉克 |
[00:09] | A time for leisure, recreation, | 现在是休闲 娱乐 |
[00:12] | and takin’ ‘er easy… | 跟放松的时间 |
[00:14] | Unless you’re me. | 除非你是我 |
[00:21] | It’s getting closer! | 它要追上来了 |
[00:29] | My name is Dipper. | 我叫迪普 |
[00:31] | The girl about to puke is my sister Mabel. | 这个快要呕吐的女孩是我的妹妹梅宝 |
[00:34] | You may be wondering what we’re doing in a golf cart | 你或许在好奇为什么我们正开着高尔夫球车飞奔 |
[00:36] | fleeing from a creature of unimaginable horror. | 逃避一只不可思议的恐怖生物 |
[00:40] | – Look out! – Aahh! | -小心 -啊 |
[00:44] | Rest assured, there’s a perfectly logical explanation. | 放心 我有一个完美的合理解释 |
[01:29] | Let’s rewind. | 我们先倒带 |
[01:31] | It all began when our parents decided we could use some fresh air. | 这一切要从父母决定让我们出趟远门说起 |
[01:36] | They shipped us up north to a sleepy town | 他们把我们送到北方俄勒冈州 |
[01:38] | called Gravity Falls, Oregon, | 一个叫做重力泉的寂静小镇 |
[01:40] | to stay at our great-uncle’s place in the woods. | 好让我们住在舅公深山野林里的家 |
[01:44] | This attic is amazing! | 这阁楼太赞了 |
[01:46] | Check out all my splinters! | 看看我手上扎的刺 |
[01:50] | And there’s a goat on my bed. | 而且我床上还有只山羊 |
[01:52] | Hey, friend. | 嗨 朋友 |
[01:53] | Oh! Yes, you can keep chewing on my sweater. Ha ha ha ha ha! | 噢 你就放心咬我的毛衣吧 哈哈 |
[01:58] | My sister tended to look on the bright side of things. | 我的妹妹总试着往好的方面看 |
[02:01] | Yay! Grass! | 耶 青草地 |
[02:03] | But I was having a hard time | 但是为了适应新环境 |
[02:05] | getting used to our new surroundings. | 我可是受尽了苦头 |
[02:09] | And then was our great-uncle Stan… | 这就是我们的舅公斯坦 |
[02:12] | that guy. | 就是这家伙 |
[02:15] | It was worth it. | 还是值了 |
[02:17] | Our uncle had transformed his house into a tourist trap | 舅公把他的房子改装成一个叫做神秘小屋的 |
[02:21] | he called the Mystery Shack. | 专门敲诈旅客的景点 |
[02:22] | The real mystery was why anyone came. | 但是真正神秘的问题是为什么还有大批的人来参观 |
[02:25] | Ladies and gentlemen, behold… | 女士们 先生们 请看 |
[02:27] | the sascrotch! | 体毛怪 |
[02:30] | – Whoa! – Oh, my gosh! | -哇哦 -我的天哪 |
[02:32] | And guess who had to work there. | 猜猜谁要在这里工作吧 |
[02:36] | No touching the merchandise! | 不许碰商品 |
[02:38] | It looked like it was gonna be the same boring routine all summer | 本以为整个夏天都会是一成不变无聊日子 |
[02:42] | until one fateful day… | 直到这么一个重大的日子 |
[02:46] | He’s looking at it. He’s looking at it! | 他正在读信 他正在读信 |
[02:51] | “Do you like me? | 你喜欢我吗 |
[02:52] | “Yes. Definitely. | 是的 当然 |
[02:54] | Absolutely”? | 肯定 |
[02:57] | – I rigged it! – Mabel, | -我干的 -梅宝 |
[02:59] | I know you’re going through your whole “Boy crazy” Phase, | 我知道你正在经历花痴的阶段 |
[03:02] | But I think you’re kind of overdoing it with the “Crazy” part. | 但是我觉得你有点痴迷过度了 |
[03:04] | What?! | 什么 |
[03:06] | Come on, Dipper! | 拜托了 迪普 |
[03:08] | This is our first summer away from home. | 这是我第一个离家的暑假 |
[03:10] | It’s my big chance to have an epic summer romance. | 是我展开史诗般的夏日浪漫史的重大机会 |
[03:14] | Yeah, but do you need to flirt with every guy you meet? | 我知道 但是你有必要跟每一个你遇见的男生打情骂俏么 |
[03:16] | My name is Mabel, but you can call me the girl of your dreams. | 我叫做梅宝 但是你可以叫我梦中女神 |
[03:20] | I’m joking! Ha ha ha ha! | 我在开玩笑啦 哈哈哈哈 |
[03:23] | Oh, my gosh, you like turtles? | 我的天哪 你喜欢乌龟 |
[03:26] | I like turtles too. What is happening here? | 我也喜欢乌龟 这到底是怎么回事啊 |
[03:30] | Come one, come all, | 来吧 大家都来吧 |
[03:32] | to the mattress prince’s kingdom of savings! | 来看超值王子床垫啊 |
[03:35] | – Take me with you. – Aaah! | -带我走吧 -啊 |
[03:37] | Mock all you want, brother, | 随你怎么嘲笑我 老哥 |
[03:39] | but I got a good feeling about this summer. | 但是我对这个暑假有很好的预感 |
[03:41] | I wouldn’t be surprised if the man of my dreams | 如果我的梦中情人现在从那扇门走进来 |
[03:44] | walked through that door right now. | 我也不会惊讶 |
[03:48] | Oh! Oh! Not good. Ow. | 噢 噢 真不舒服 噢 |
[03:51] | – Oh, why?! – Ha ha ha! | -哎 为什么 -哈哈哈 |
[03:53] | All right, all right, look alive, people. | 好了好了 大家打起精神 |
[03:54] | I need someone to go hammer | 谁跟我去森林深处 |
[03:56] | up these signs in the spooky part of the forest. | 把这些指示牌钉上 |
[03:58] | – Not it! – Not it! | -不是我 -不是我 |
[03:59] | Uh, also not it. | 呃 也不是我 |
[04:00] | Nobody asked you, Soos. | 没人叫你 苏斯 |
[04:01] | I know, and I’m comfortable with that. | 我知道 而且我没意见 |
[04:04] | Wendy! I need you to put up this sign! | 温迪 我需要你去钉上这些指示牌 |
[04:06] | I would, but I… uhh… can’t… uhh… reach it. | 我也想 但是我 呃 够不着 |
[04:11] | I’d fire all of you if I could. | 我真想把你们全部辞掉 |
[04:13] | All right, let’s make it eeny-meeny-miney… | 好吧 那我们就挑兵挑将吧 |
[04:16] | – You. – Oh! What? | -你去 -噢 不是吧 |
[04:18] | Grunkle Stan, whenever I’m | 斯坦舅公 每次去深林 |
[04:19] | in those woods I feel like I’m being watched. | 我都感觉被监视着一样 |
[04:21] | – Ahh, this again. – I’m telling you, | -哎 又来了 -我要告诉你 |
[04:23] | Something weird is going on in this town. | 这小镇上有些诡异的事情正在发生 |
[04:25] | Just today my mosquito bites spelled out “Beware.” | 今天蚊子在我身上咬了“当心”的字样 |
[04:28] | That says “Bewarb.” | 那是 当丁 |
[04:32] | Look, kid, the whole “Monsters | 听着 小子 深林怪物的故事 |
[04:33] | in the forest” thing is just local legend | 只是我这种家伙鼓吹出来的本地传说 |
[04:35] | drummed up by guys like me to sell merch to guys like that. | 目的是把商品卖给那种笨家伙 |
[04:40] | So quit being so paranoid! | 所以不要再疑神疑鬼了 |
[04:48] | Ugh. Grunkle Stan. | 哎 斯坦舅公 |
[04:50] | Nobody ever believes anything I say. | 没人相信我说的话 |
[05:14] | What the…? | 搞什么 |
[05:30] | “It’s hard to believe it’s been six years since I began studying | 真难以相信我研究俄勒冈州重力泉的 |
[05:33] | the strange and wondrous secrets of Gravity Falls, Oregon.” | 奇闻怪事已达六年之久 |
[05:38] | 巨型 吸血蝙蝠 | |
[05:41] | What is all this? | 这些都是什么 |
[05:43] | “Unfortunately, my suspicions have been confirmed. | 很不幸 我的怀疑被证实了 |
[05:46] | “I’m being watched. | 我被监视了 |
[05:47] | “I must hide this book before he finds it. | 我必须赶在被他发现之前把这本书藏起来 |
[05:49] | Remember, in Gravity Falls, there is no one you can trust.” | 记住 在重力泉 不能相信任何人 |
[05:54] | No one you can trust… | 不能相信任何人 |
[05:55] | – Hello! – Aaah! | -嗨 -啊 |
[05:57] | Whatcha readin’? Some nerd thing? | 你在看什么 书呆子看的东西吗 |
[05:59] | Uh… uh… it’s nothing. | 呃 呃 什么都没有 |
[06:01] | “Uh-uh… it’s nothing.” | 呃 呃 什么都没有 |
[06:03] | What? Are you actually not gonna show me? | 干嘛 你真的不打算给我看吗 |
[06:06] | Uh, let’s go somewhere private. | 呃 我们去个隐秘点的地方吧 |
[06:12] | It’s amazing! | 这真是太棒了 |
[06:13] | Grunkle Stan said I was being paranoid, | 斯坦舅公说我疑神疑鬼 |
[06:15] | but according to this book, | 但是根据这本书 |
[06:17] | Gravity Falls has this secret dark side. | 重力泉真的隐藏着一些黑暗的秘密 |
[06:19] | Whoa! Shut up! | 哇哦 不是吧 |
[06:21] | and get this, after a certain point, | 而且在看了好几页后 |
[06:23] | the pages just stop, | 记载就停止了 |
[06:25] | like the guy who was writing it mysteriously disappeared. | 就好像作者离奇失踪了 |
[06:28] | Who’s that? | 谁啊 |
[06:30] | Well, time to spill the beans. | 好吧 是时候坦白了 |
[06:32] | Broop. Beans. | 这儿 豆子 |
[06:34] | This girl’s got a date. Whoo whoo! | 我有个约会 呼呼 |
[06:36] | – Ha ha ha! – Let me get this straight. | -哈哈哈 -让我先弄明白 |
[06:38] | In the half hour I was gone you already found a boyfriend? | 你是说在我离开的半小时内 你找到了一个男朋友 |
[06:42] | What can I say? | 我还能说什么呢 |
[06:43] | I guess I’m just irresistible! | 我猜我就是让人无法抗拒 |
[06:48] | Coming! | 来啦 |
[06:51] | – What you readin’ there, slick? – Oh! | -你在看什么 小屁孩 -噢 |
[06:53] | I was just catchin’ up on, uh… | 我只是在看 呃 |
[06:56] | – “Gold chains for old men magazine”? – That’s a good issue. | -老男人金链杂志 -这期很精彩 |
[06:59] | Hey, family! | 嗨 家人们 |
[07:01] | Say hello to my new boyfriend! | 跟我的男朋友打个招呼 |
[07:05] | ‘Sup? | 嗨 |
[07:07] | – Hey. – How’s it hangin’. | -嗨 -你好啊 |
[07:08] | We met at the cemetery. He’s really deep. | 我们是在墓地遇见的 他很有深度 |
[07:11] | Ooh! Little muscle there. | 噢 有一小块肌肉呢 |
[07:13] | What… what a surprise. | 真惊讶啊 |
[07:16] | So what’s your name? | 那么 你叫什么名字 |
[07:17] | Uh… Normal… Man! | 呃 正常 人 |
[07:21] | He means “Norman.” | 他说“诺曼” |
[07:22] | Are you bleeding, Norman? | 你是在流血吗 诺曼 |
[07:26] | It’s jam. | 是果酱 |
[07:27] | Oh! I love jam! | 噢 我喜欢果酱 |
[07:30] | Look at this! | 你看你们我们多般配 |
[07:32] | So, you wanna go hold hands or… whatever? | 那么 你想去牵牵手 或者随便干点什么吗 |
[07:36] | Oh! Oh, my goodness. | 噢 我的老天 |
[07:38] | Don’t wait up! | 别等我们了 |
[07:44] | There was something about Norman that wasn’t right. | 这个诺曼有些不对劲 |
[07:46] | I decided to consult the journal… | 我决定翻阅一下这本日志 |
[07:49] | “Known for their pale skin and bad attitudes, | 因他们苍白的皮肤和差劣的态度而闻名 |
[07:51] | “These creatures are often mistaken for… Teenagers?! | 这些生物常常被误认为 青少年 |
[07:54] | “Beware Gravity Falls’s nefarious… | 留心怪诞小镇的邪恶 |
[07:59] | ‘Sup? | 嗨 |
[08:00] | Zombie!” | 丧尸 |
[08:03] | Did somebody say “Cromby”? What is that, “Cromby”? | 刚刚有人讲框尸吗 什么是框尸 |
[08:06] | It’s not even a word. You’re losin’ your mind. | 根本没有这个字 你快疯了吧 |
[08:13] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[08:15] | Oh, no! Mabel! | 噢 不 梅宝 |
[08:18] | – No! No, Mabel! Watch out! – Uhh! | -不不 梅宝 小心 -呃 |
[08:26] | Daisies? | 雏菊 |
[08:27] | You scallywag! | 你这淘气鬼 |
[08:29] | Is my sister really dating a zombie, | 我的妹妹真的在跟一个丧尸约会吗 |
[08:32] | or am I just going nuts? | 还是我疯了 |
[08:33] | It’s a dilemma, to be sure. | 这诚然是个左右为难的处境啊 |
[08:35] | I couldn’t help but overhear | 我不自禁听到你 |
[08:36] | you talking aloud to yourself in this empty room. | 在这间空房子里大声自言自语 |
[08:39] | Soos, you’ve seen Mabel’s boyfriend. | 苏斯 你见过梅宝的男朋友 |
[08:40] | He’s gotta be a zombie, right? | 他肯定是个丧尸 对吧 |
[08:42] | Hmm. How many brains did you see the guy eat? | 呃 你看见那家伙吃过多少个脑袋 |
[08:44] | – Zero. – Look, dude, I believe you. | -一个也没有 -听着 伙计 我相信你 |
[08:47] | I’m always noticing weird stuff in this town. | 我总是注意到这个小镇里的怪事 |
[08:50] | Like the mailman? Pretty sure that dude’s a werewolf. | 例如那个邮差 我非常确信那家伙是个狼人 |
[08:57] | But you gotta have evidence. | 但是你必须拿出证据 |
[08:59] | Otherwise people are gonna | 不然大家只觉得 |
[09:01] | think you’re a major league cuckoo clock. | 你是个职棒联盟里不起眼的破钟表 |
[09:02] | As always, Soos, you’re right. | 苏斯 又被你说对了 |
[09:04] | My wisdom is both a blessing and a curse. | 我的智慧既是祝福也是诅咒 |
[09:07] | Soos! The portable toilets are clogged again! | 苏斯 移动厕所又堵了 |
[09:10] | I am needed elsewhere. | 别处需要我 |
[09:15] | My sister could be in trouble. | 我妹妹可能遇到麻烦了 |
[09:16] | It was time to get some evidence. | 是时候找出证据了 |
[09:43] | I’d seen enough. | 我看够了 |
[09:48] | Mabel, we’ve gotta talk about Norman. | 梅宝 我们必须谈谈诺曼 |
[09:50] | Isn’t he the best? Check out this giant smooch mark he gave me! | 他真是太棒了 对吧 你看他给我烙上的大唇印 |
[09:57] | Gullible. It was just an accident with the leaf blower. | 大笨蛋 只是用吹叶机的时候出了点小意外 |
[10:02] | Kissing practice! | 接吻练习 |
[10:07] | Aah! Turn it off! | 啊 把它关上 |
[10:09] | Turn it off! | 把它关上 |
[10:11] | – That was fun. – No! Mabel, listen. | -真有趣 -不 梅宝 听着 |
[10:14] | I’m trying to tell you that Norman is not what he seems! | 我想告诉你那不是诺曼的真面目 |
[10:19] | You think he might be a vampire? | 你觉得他可能是个吸血鬼 |
[10:22] | That would be so awesome! | 要真那样就太棒啦 |
[10:24] | Guess again, sister. | 再猜一遍 妹妹 |
[10:25] | – Sha-bam! – Aaah! | -看 -啊 |
[10:26] | Oh, wait. I’m… I’m sorry. | 哦 不是 抱歉 |
[10:28] | – Sha-bam! – A zombie? | -看 -丧尸 |
[10:30] | That is not funny, Dipper. | 这一点也不好玩 迪普 |
[10:31] | I’m not joking! | 我没有开玩笑 |
[10:33] | It all adds up: the bleeding, the limp… | 所有的一切都合情合理 血液 还有瘸脚 |
[10:35] | He never blinks! Have you noticed that? | 他从来不眨眼 你注意到了吗 |
[10:38] | Maybe he’s blinking when you’re blinking. | 或许他跟你同一时间眨眼 |
[10:41] | Mabel, remember what the book said about Gravity Falls? | 梅宝 记得书中是怎么记载重力泉的吗 |
[10:43] | “Trust no one”! | 不要相信任何人 |
[10:45] | What about me, huh? Why can’t you trust me? | 那我呢 你为什么不能相信我呢 |
[10:48] | – Beep-bop! – Mabel! | -哔哔 -梅宝 |
[10:50] | He’s gonna eat your brain! | 他会吃掉你的脑袋的 |
[10:51] | Dipper, listen to me. | 迪普 听我说 |
[10:53] | Norman and I are going on a date at five o’clock, | 诺曼跟我五点还有个约会 |
[10:56] | and I’m gonna be adorable, and he’s gonna be dreamy. | 而且我会表现得很可爱 他则会很完美 |
[10:59] | – Wait! But… but… but… – And I’m not gonna let you ruin it | -等一下 但 但 但 -而且我不会让你的疯狂诡计 |
[11:02] | with one of your crazy conspiracies! | 毁了我的约会 |
[11:06] | Ohh. What am I gonna do? | 哦 我该怎么办 |
[11:10] | Coming! | 来了 |
[11:12] | Hey, Norman. How do I look? | 嗨 诺曼 我看起来怎样 |
[11:16] | Shiny! | 闪闪发光 |
[11:17] | You always know what to say! | 你一直这么会说话 |
[11:23] | Soos is right. | 苏斯说得对 |
[11:24] | I don’t have any real evidence. | 我没有任何证据 |
[11:27] | I guess I can be kind of paranoid sometimes, and… | 我猜我有时确实有点多疑了 |
[11:30] | Wait! What?! | 等一下 不是吧 |
[11:35] | Aaah! I was right! Oh, my God! | 啊 我是对的 天哪 |
[11:37] | Oh, my God! Grunkle Stan! Grunkle Stan! Grunkle Stan! | 我的天哪 斯坦舅公 斯坦舅公 斯坦舅公 |
[11:40] | And here we have “Rock that looks like a face” Rock… | 这就是那块像脸的石头 |
[11:43] | the rock that looks like a face. | 名叫“像脸的石头” |
[11:45] | – Does it look like a rock? – No, it looks like a face. | -它看起来像石头吗 -不 它看起来像脸 |
[11:48] | – Is it a face? – It’s a rock that looks like a face! | -它是张脸吗 -它是一块像脸的石头 |
[11:50] | Over here! Grunkle Stan! | 这里 斯坦舅公 |
[11:52] | For the fifth time, it’s not an actual face! | 说第五遍了 它不是一张真正的脸 |
[11:58] | Finally, we’re alone. | 我们终于能单独待会儿了 |
[12:01] | Yes… Alone. | 是啊 单独 |
[12:04] | Stan! Stan! | 斯坦 斯坦 |
[12:06] | Wendy! Wendy! | 温蒂 温蒂 |
[12:08] | I need to borrow the golf | 我需要借用高尔夫球车 |
[12:09] | cart so I can save my sister from a zombie! | 好从丧尸手上救回我妹妹 |
[12:12] | Try not to hit any pedestrians. | 记住不要撞到行人 |
[12:19] | Dude, it’s me, Soos. | 伙计 是我 苏斯 |
[12:20] | – This is for the zombies. – Thanks. | -这是给你干掉丧尸用的 -谢了 |
[12:23] | And this is in case you see a pinata. | 这是给你万一见到糖果罐时用的 |
[12:25] | Uh… Thanks? | 呃 多谢了 |
[12:28] | Better safe than sorry! | 还是小心为妙啊 |
[12:31] | Mable, | 梅宝 |
[12:32] | now that we’ve gotten to know each other, | 现在我们已经互相有些了解了 |
[12:35] | there’s… | 有些 |
[12:36] | There’s something I should tell you. | 有些事情我必须告诉你 |
[12:39] | Oh, Norman! You can tell me anything! | 噢 诺曼 你可以告诉我任何事情 |
[12:42] | Please be a vampire, please be a vampire. | 拜托是吸血鬼 拜托是吸血鬼 |
[12:44] | All right, just… just don’t freak out, okay? | 好的 就是 就是不要害怕 好吗 |
[12:47] | Just… just keep an open mind. Be cool. | 只要 只要保持开放的心态 沉着冷静 |
[12:56] | Is this weird? Is this too weird? | 这奇怪吗 这是不是太奇怪啦 |
[12:58] | You need to sit down? | 你需要坐下来吗 |
[12:59] | R-right. I’ll explain. | 好吧 我会解释清楚的 |
[13:01] | So, we’re gnomes, first off, get that one out of the way. | 那个 我们是小矮人 首先要知道这一点 |
[13:06] | – Uh… – I’m Jeff, | -呃 -我叫杰夫 |
[13:07] | and here we have Carson, Steve, | 他们是卡森 斯蒂夫 |
[13:10] | Jason and… | 詹森 跟 |
[13:12] | I’m sorry, I always forget your name. | 对不起 我老是忘记你的名字 |
[13:13] | Shmebulock. | 史麦布莱克 |
[13:15] | Shmebulock. Yes! | 史麦布莱克 对 |
[13:18] | Anyways, long story short, | 好了 长话短说 |
[13:19] | us gnomes have been lookin’ for a new queen. Right, guys? | 我们小矮人正在找一个新女王 对吧 伙计们 |
[13:23] | Queen! Queen! | 女王 女王 |
[13:26] | Heh! So whaddya say? | 你觉得怎样 |
[13:32] | Will you join us in holy matri-gnome-y? | 你愿意跟我们结为夫福吗 |
[13:34] | Matri… matri… mony? | 夫 夫妇 |
[13:36] | Bleahh! Can’t talk today. | 哎 紧张得不会说话了 |
[13:38] | Look… | 这个 |
[13:41] | I’m sorry, guys, you’re really sweet, | 对不起 伙计们 你们都非常可爱 |
[13:43] | but I’m a girl and you’re gnomes | 但是我是一个女孩 而你们是小矮人 |
[13:47] | and it’s like, “What?!” | 这种结合就像 搞什么 |
[13:49] | Yikes. | 哎呀 |
[13:51] | We understand. We’ll never forget you, Mabel. | 我们明白 我们永远不会忘记你的 梅宝 |
[13:55] | – Because we’re gonna kidnap you. – Huh?! | -因为我们要绑架你 -什么 |
[14:00] | Don’t worry, Mabel! I’ll save you from that zombie! | 别担心 梅宝 我会把你从丧尸的手中救出来 |
[14:04] | Help!!!! | 救命 |
[14:06] | Hold on! | 坚持住 |
[14:11] | The more you struggle, | 你越挣扎 |
[14:12] | the more awkward this is gonna be for everybody. | 这事情对大家来说就越难办 |
[14:14] | Just… ha ha!… Okay, just get her arm there, Steve. | 哈哈 抓住她的手臂 斯蒂夫 |
[14:17] | Aah! Let go of me! | 啊 放开我 |
[14:25] | What the heck is goin’ on here?! | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[14:29] | Dipper! Norman turned out to be a bunch of gnomes! | 迪普 诺曼原来是五个小矮人扮的 |
[14:32] | And they’re total jerks! | 而且他们都是十足的坏蛋 |
[14:33] | Uhh! Hair! Hair! | 啊 头发 头发 |
[14:34] | Gnomes? Huh. I was way off. | 小矮人 呃 我错得厉害 |
[14:38] | “Gnomes. Little men of the Gravity Falls forest. | 小矮人 重力泉深林里的侏儒 |
[14:41] | “Weaknesses:” Unknown. | 弱点 未知 |
[14:43] | Oh, come on! | 哎 不是吧 |
[14:45] | Hey! Hey! Let go of my sister! | 喂喂 放开我的妹妹 |
[14:47] | Oh! Ha ha. Hey there! Um, ya know, | 哦 哈哈 你好啊 呃 你懂的 |
[14:49] | this is all really just a big misunderstanding, ya see? | 这只是个大误会 是这样的 |
[14:52] | Your sister’s not in danger… | 你的妹妹没有处于危险中 |
[14:54] | She’s just marrying all one thousand of us | 她只是会跟我们一千个小矮人结婚 |
[14:56] | and become our gnome queen for all eternity. | 然后变成矮人女王直到永远 |
[14:58] | Isn’t that right, honey? | 我说得对吧 宝贝 |
[15:00] | You guys are butt-faces! | 你们放屁 |
[15:02] | Give her back right now, or else! | 马上放开她 否则我就不客气了 |
[15:04] | You think you can stop us, boy? | 你觉得你能阻止我们吗 小子 |
[15:07] | You have no idea what we’re capable of. | 你根本不知道我们有多厉害 |
[15:10] | The gnomes are a powerful race! | 小矮人是强大的种群 |
[15:12] | Do not trifle with the… | 不要小看 |
[15:19] | He’s getting away with our queen! | 他要跟我们的女王逃跑 |
[15:21] | No, no, no!!! | 不不不 |
[15:22] | Seat belt. | 系好安全带 |
[15:25] | You’ve messed with the wrong creatures, boy. | 你惹错人了 小子 |
[15:29] | Gnomes of the forest… Assemble! | 深林里的矮人们 集合 |
[15:44] | Hurry! Before they come after us! | 快点 他们要赶上我们了 |
[15:46] | I wouldn’t worry about it. | 我可不担心 |
[15:47] | You see their little legs? Suckers are tiny. | 看见他们的小细腿了吗 窝囊废就是小 |
[15:56] | Dang. | 该死 |
[15:59] | All right, teamwork, guys! Like we practiced. | 好了 兄弟们齐心协力 就像我们训练的那样 |
[16:04] | Move. Move! | 走 快走 |
[16:09] | – Come back with our queen! – It’s getting closer! | -女王回来 -它们要追上来了 |
[16:23] | Shmebulock! | 史麦布莱克 |
[16:28] | I’ll save you, Dipper! | 我来救你 迪普 |
[16:35] | – Thanks, Mabel. – Don’t mention it. | -谢了 梅宝 -不客气 |
[16:43] | Look out! | 小心 |
[16:54] | Stay back, man! | 别过来 |
[17:00] | Where’s Grunkle Stan? | 斯坦舅公在哪 |
[17:02] | Behold! | 注意啦 |
[17:04] | The world’s most distracting object! | 世界上最让人分神的东西 |
[17:06] | – Oooh! – Just try to look away… you can’t! | -噢 -试试转移目光 你就是做不到 |
[17:10] | I can’t even remember what I was talkin’ about. | 我连自己讲什么都忘了 |
[17:12] | It’s the end of the line, kids. | 到墙角啦 孩子们 |
[17:15] | Mabel, marry us before we do something crazy! | 梅宝 你最好在我们干坏事前答应结婚 |
[17:18] | There’s gotta be a way out of this! | 肯定还有办法逃出去的 |
[17:20] | – I gotta do it. – What?! | -我必须这么做 -什么 |
[17:23] | Mabel, don’t do this! Are you crazy? | 梅宝 不要啊 你疯了吗 |
[17:25] | – Trust me. – What?! | -相信我 -什么 |
[17:27] | Dipper, just this once… Trust me. | 迪普 就这一次 相信我 |
[17:34] | – All right, Jeff, I’ll marry you. – Hot dog! | -好了 杰夫 我答应跟你结婚 -耶 |
[17:37] | Help me down there, Jason. Thanks. Andy, left foot, | 放我下来 詹森 谢了 安迪 左脚 |
[17:40] | there we go, watch those fingers, Mike. | 这就对了 小心手指 麦克 |
[17:45] | Ehh? Ehh? | 啊 怎么样 |
[17:49] | Bada-Bing, bada-bam! | 好耶 好耶 |
[17:50] | Now let’s get you back into the forest, honey! | 现在我们一起回深林吧 亲爱的 |
[17:52] | You may now kiss the bride. | 你现在可以亲吻新娘了 |
[17:54] | Well, uh, don’t mind if I do. | 呃 这样也好 |
[18:03] | Hey, wait a minute! Ahh-aahh… | 喂 等一下 啊啊 |
[18:06] | Whoa! Whoa! W-what’s going on? | 喔 喔 怎么回事 |
[18:11] | That’s for lying to me! | 这是因为你骗了我 |
[18:13] | That’s for breaking my heart! | 这是因为你让我心碎 |
[18:15] | Ow! My face! | 啊 我的脸 |
[18:17] | And this is for messing with my brother! | 这是因为你招惹了我哥哥 |
[18:20] | – Wanna do the honors? – On three. | -想尽地主之谊吗 -数三声 |
[18:23] | One, two, three! | 一 二 三 |
[18:27] | I’ll… Get you back for this!!!!! | 我会回来报仇的 |
[18:32] | Who’s giving orders? I need orders! | 谁来指挥 我需要指挥 |
[18:33] | My arms are tired! | 我的手臂好累 |
[18:36] | Anyone else wants some? | 谁还想试试 |
[18:48] | Hey, Dipper. I, um, | 那个 迪普 我 |
[18:50] | I’m sorry for ignoring your advice. | 对不起我无视了你的意见 |
[18:52] | You really were just looking out for me. | 你其实只是在关心我 |
[18:54] | Oh, don’t be like that. You saved our butts back there. | 噢 别这样说 你刚刚救了我呢 |
[18:58] | I guess I’m just sad that my first boyfriend | 我猜我只是因为我的初恋男友 |
[19:00] | turned out to be a bunch of gnomes. | 原来是几个小矮人而伤心 |
[19:02] | Look on the bright side… Maybe the next one will be a vampire. | 乐观点儿 或许下一个就是吸血鬼呢 |
[19:05] | You’re just saying that. | 你也就是说说而已 |
[19:07] | Awkward sibling hug? | 囧囧兄妹抱抱 |
[19:09] | Awkward sibling hug. | 囧囧兄妹抱抱 |
[19:11] | – Pat pat. – Pat pat. | -拍拍 -拍拍 |
[19:16] | Sheesh! You two get hit by a bus or somethin’? | 天哪 你们两个被车撞了还是怎么了 |
[19:22] | Uh, hey! | 喂 |
[19:24] | W-wouldn’t you know it? | 你们知道吗 |
[19:25] | Um, I accidentally overstocked some inventory, | 呃 我不小心多买了存货 |
[19:28] | so how’s about each of you | 所以不如你们两个 |
[19:30] | take one item from the gift shop on the house? | 在礼品屋里挑件礼物 |
[19:32] | – Really? – What’s the catch? | -真的吗 -有什么条件 |
[19:33] | The catch is do it before I change my mind. Now take something. | 条件就是在我改变主意前选 现在去挑样东西 |
[19:42] | Hmm. That oughta do the trick. | 嗯 这帽子不错 |
[19:44] | And I will have a… | 那我就挑个 |
[19:47] | Grappling hook! | 爪钩 |
[19:49] | – Yes! – Wouldn’t you rather have a doll or something? | -好啊 -你为什么不挑个布娃娃什么的 |
[19:56] | – Grappling hook! – Fair enough. | -爪钩 -好吧 |
[20:02] | “This journal told me there was no one in Gravity Falls | 这本日记告诉我在怪诞小镇重力泉 |
[20:05] | “I could trust. | 不能相信任何人 |
[20:06] | “But when you battle a hundred gnomes | 但是当你跟某人肩并肩 |
[20:08] | “Side-by-side with someone, | 与上百个小矮人作战的时候 |
[20:10] | you realize that they’ve probably always got your back.” | 你意识到他们或许会永远支持你 |
[20:13] | Hey, Mabel, could you get the light? | 嗨 梅宝 能帮忙关下灯吗 |
[20:15] | I’m on it. | 我这就来 |
[20:18] | It worked! | 成功了 |
[20:20] | – Ha ha ha! – These grappling hooks… | -哈哈哈 -这爪钩 |
[20:22] | Our uncle told us there was nothing strange about this town. | 舅公告诉我们这小镇没有任何怪事 |
[20:25] | But who knows what other secrets | 但谁知道还有其他什么秘密 |
[20:27] | are waiting to be unlocked? | 正等待我们去揭开呢 |