时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Are you ready for the ultimate challenge? | 你准备好面对终极挑战了吗 |
[00:10] | I’m always ready! | 时刻准备着 |
[00:11] | Then you know what this means! | 那你知道这意味着什么吧 |
[00:13] | Syrup race! | 糖浆比赛 |
[00:16] | – Go, sir syrup! – Go, mountie man! | -来吧 糖浆爵士 -来吧 骑警先生 |
[00:19] | – Go go! Go go! – Almost… Almost… | -来啊来啊 -快了 快了 |
[00:21] | Yes! | 耶 |
[00:23] | I won! | 我赢了 |
[00:27] | Ho ho, no way! | 噢 不是吧 |
[00:28] | Hey, Mabel, check this out. | 梅宝 你看这个 |
[00:30] | Human-sized hamster balls? | 真人大小的仓鼠球 |
[00:32] | I’m human-sized! | 我就是真人大小的 |
[00:34] | No, no, Mabel. This. | 不不 梅宝 我是指这个 |
[00:35] | We see weirder stuff than that every day. | 我们每天都能看到比这个更古怪的东西 |
[00:35] | 怪物拍照比赛 赢得1000元 | |
[00:38] | We didn’t get any photos of those gnomes, did we? | 我们没有给那些小矮人拍下照片 对吧 |
[00:40] | Nope, just memories. And this beard hair. | 没有 只有回忆 跟这撮胡子 |
[00:43] | Why did you save that? | 你留着它干嘛 |
[00:45] | Uhh! Good morning, knuckleheads. | 早上好 蠢蛋们 |
[00:47] | You two know what day it is? | 你们知道今天是什么日子吗 |
[00:49] | Um… Happy anniversary? | 呃 周年纪念日吗 |
[00:50] | Mazel tov! | 好运日吗 |
[00:53] | It’s family fun day, genius! | 是家庭欢乐日啊 天才们 |
[00:55] | We’re cuttin’ off work and havin’ one of those, ya know, | 今天我们不工作 然后尝试干点儿 你懂的 |
[00:57] | Bonding-type deals. | 就是联络感情的事儿 |
[00:59] | Grunkle Stan, is this gonna | 斯坦舅公 这次会像 |
[01:01] | be anything like our last family bonding day? | 上次的家庭欢乐日那样吗 |
[01:03] | You call that Ben Franklin? He looks like a woman! | 你管这人叫富兰克林 他看起来像个女的 |
[01:06] | Uh-oh! | 糟了 |
[01:08] | Ohh! The county jail was so cold. | 哎 县监狱太寒冷了 |
[01:11] | All right, maybe I haven’t been the best summer caretaker. | 好吧 或许我不是最佳夏日监护人 |
[01:14] | But I swear, today we’re gonna have some real family fun. | 但我发誓 今天我们会享受到真正的家庭乐趣 |
[01:17] | Now, who wants to put on some blindfolds and get into my car? | 现在 谁想戴上眼罩然后跟我上车啊 |
[01:21] | – Yay! – Yay! | -耶 -耶 |
[01:22] | Wait. What? | 等一下 什么 |
[02:08] | Blindfolds never lead to anything good. | 戴眼罩从来不会遇上什么好事 |
[02:10] | Wow. I feel like all my other senses are heightened. | 哇 我感觉我的其他感官功能都加强了 |
[02:14] | I can see with my fingers. | 我能用手指看东西 |
[02:18] | Grunkle Stan, are you wearing a blindfold? | 斯坦舅公 你也带眼罩了吗 |
[02:20] | Ha ha! Nah, but with these cataracts, I might as well be. | 哈哈 没有 但我的白内障跟戴了眼罩差不多 |
[02:23] | What is that, a woodpecker? | 那是什么 啄木鸟吗 |
[02:27] | Okay, okay, open ’em up. | 好了好了 拿下眼罩 |
[02:32] | Ta-da! It’s fishin’ season! | 看啊 现在是钓鱼季节 |
[02:34] | – Fishing? – What are you playing at, old man? | -钓鱼 -你想玩什么 老家伙 |
[02:36] | You’re gonna love it! The whole town’s out here! | 你们会喜欢钓鱼的 整个小镇的人都到这里来了 |
[02:38] | Here, fishy-fishies! Get into the pan. | 来吧 多心的鱼儿 快到锅里来 |
[02:41] | Say “Cheese.” | 说茄子 |
[02:44] | Uh, is this good? | 呃 这样行吗 |
[02:46] | No!!! | 不行 |
[02:47] | I’ll show you how a real man fishes! | 我来告诉你们真正的男子汉是怎么钓鱼的 |
[02:56] | – Dead! Dead! – Dead! Dead! | -好啊 好啊 -好啊 好啊 |
[02:58] | Get him! Get him! | 打得好 打得好 |
[03:00] | That’s some quality family bonding! | 那才是像样的感情联络嘛 |
[03:02] | Uncle Stan, why do you want to bond with us all of a sudden? | 斯坦舅公 为什么你突然想跟我们联络感情 |
[03:05] | Come on, this is gonna be great! | 拜托 这将会非常有趣的 |
[03:07] | I’ve never had fishin’ buddies before. | 我从来没有过钓鱼伙伴 |
[03:09] | The guys from the lodge won’t go with me. | 共济会的那些家伙不肯跟我来 |
[03:11] | They don’t like or trust me. | 他们既不喜欢或 也不信任我 |
[03:13] | I think he actually wants to fish with us. | 我觉得他真的想跟我们一起钓鱼呢 |
[03:16] | Hey, I know what’ll cheer you sad sacks up. | 我知道要怎么让你们两小鬼高兴起来 |
[03:18] | Pines family fishin’ hats. | 派恩斯家钓鱼帽 |
[03:21] | That’s hand-stitching, ya know. | 那是手缝的 知道吗 |
[03:23] | It’s just gonna be you, me, | 今天将会是只有你们俩 跟我 |
[03:25] | and those goofy hats on a boat for ten hours! | 还有这两顶古怪帽子 在船上一起度过的美妙十小时 |
[03:27] | Ten hours?! | 十小时 |
[03:28] | I brought the joke book. | 我带了笑话书 |
[03:31] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[03:33] | There has to be a way out of this. | 肯定有什么办法能逃走 |
[03:34] | I seen it! | 我看见它了 |
[03:36] | I seen it again! | 我又看见它了 |
[03:43] | The Gravity Falls gobblewonker! | 重力泉的湖怪 |
[03:45] | Come quick before he scrapdoodles away! | 快赶在它窜走前看一眼 |
[03:50] | Aw. He’s doing a happy jig. | 啊 他在跳开心舞 |
[03:53] | No!!! It’s a jig of grave danger! | 不 这是死亡之舞 |
[03:58] | Now, what did I tell you about scaring my customers? | 我跟你说过不要骚扰我的客人 |
[04:00] | This is your last warning, dad. | 这是给你的终极警告 老爸 |
[04:02] | But I got proof this time, by gummity! | 但是我这次找到证据了 |
[04:06] | Behold! | 看啊 |
[04:08] | It’s gobbledywonker what done did it! | 是那只湖怪干的好事 |
[04:11] | It had a long neck like a gee-raffe, | 它的脖子就像长颈鹿那么长 |
[04:13] | – and wrinkly skin like… like this gentleman right here. – Huh? | -而且它的皮肤满布皱纹 就像这位先生这样 -什么 |
[04:16] | It chopped my boat up to smitheroons! | 它把我的船撕成了木块 |
[04:19] | It shim-shammed over to Scuttlebutt Island! | 而且它向水桶岛游去了 |
[04:22] | Ya gotta believe me!!! | 你们一定要相信我 |
[04:24] | Attention, all units. | 各部门注意 |
[04:26] | We got ourselves a crazy old man. | 我们遇到了一个发疯的老人 |
[04:32] | Aw, donkey spittle! Banjo Polish… | 哎 驴唾沫 波兰班卓 |
[04:37] | Well, that happened. | 哎 这是常有的事 |
[04:39] | Now, let’s untie this boat and get out on that lake! | 现在我们要解开绳索 向湖中心出发 |
[04:42] | Mabel, did you hear what that old dude said? | 梅宝 你听到那个老人说什么了吗 |
[04:44] | “Aw, donkey spittle!” | 哎 驴唾液 |
[04:46] | The other thing… about the monster. | 是另一句话 那个怪物的事情 |
[04:48] | If we can snag a photo of it, | 如果我们能拍到湖怪的照片 |
[04:50] | we could split the prize fifty-fifty. | 我们就可以平分奖品 |
[04:52] | That’s two fifties! | 那是两个五十耶 |
[04:54] | Imagine what you could do with five hundred dollars! | 想象一下如果你有五百块钱会怎么用 |
[05:02] | Not so high and mighty anymore. | 嚣张不起来了吧 |
[05:12] | Hey, boys. | 你好啊 帅哥们 |
[05:14] | You can look… But you can’t touch. | 只可远观不可亵玩哦 |
[05:18] | Squeak! Squeak! Squeak! Squeak! | 吱吱吱吱 |
[05:20] | Squeak squeak… | 吱吱 |
[05:21] | Awesome! | 太赞了 |
[05:23] | Mabel. Mabel? | 梅宝 梅宝 |
[05:25] | Dipper, I am one million percent onboard with this! | 迪普 我百分百同意这事儿 |
[05:29] | Grunkle Stan! Change of plans! | 斯坦舅公 计划有变 |
[05:31] | We’re taking that boat to Scuttlebutt Island, | 我们要坐船去水桶岛 |
[05:34] | and we are gonna find that gobblewonker. | 而且我们要找湖怪 |
[05:37] | – Monster Hunt! – Monster Hunt! | -猎湖怪 -猎湖怪 |
[05:39] | – Monster… – Monster Hunt! | -湖怪 -猎湖怪 |
[05:40] | Monster… eh… | 湖怪 呃 |
[05:42] | I’ll go. | 我还是走吧 |
[05:45] | You dudes say something about a monster Hunt? | 你们是说想去猎湖怪吗 |
[05:47] | – Zeus! – What’s up, hambone? | -苏斯 -你好啊 小家伙 |
[05:50] | – Kapoosh! – Pow! Explode! | -噼里啪啦 -嘭 爆炸 |
[05:53] | Dude, you could totally use my boat for your Hunt. | 伙计们 你们可以乘我的船去猎湖怪 |
[05:55] | It’s got a steering wheel, chairs… normal boat stuff. | 船上有方向盘 椅子 还有该有的设备 |
[05:58] | All right, let’s think this through. | 好了好了 让我好好想想 |
[06:00] | You kids could go waste your time on some epic monster-finding adventure, | 你们俩可以选择参加浪费时间的猎湖怪冒险 |
[06:05] | or you could spend the day | 或者跟你们伟大的 |
[06:07] | learning how to tie knots and skewer worms with your great uncle Stan! | 斯坦舅公学习绑绳结跟串虫子 |
[06:23] | So, whaddya say? | 怎么样 |
[06:26] | We made the right choice! | 我们作了正确的抉择 |
[06:30] | Ingrates! Ah, who needs ’em? | 忘恩无义的家伙 谁需要他们啊 |
[06:32] | I got a whole box of creepy fishin’ lures to keep me company. | 我有一盒奇怪的鱼饵作伴呢 |
[06:40] | Hoist the anchor! | 起锚 |
[06:43] | Raise the flag! | 升旗 |
[06:45] | We’re gonna find that gobblewonker! | 我们要找到湖怪 |
[06:47] | We’re gonna win that photo contest! | 我们要赢得照相比赛 |
[06:50] | Do any of you dudes have sunscreen? | 你们两带防晒油了吗 |
[06:52] | We’re gonna… Go get sunscreen! | 我们要 要去拿防晒油 |
[06:55] | Yay! | 耶 |
[07:07] | All right, if we want to win this contest, | 好吧 如果我们想赢比赛 |
[07:09] | we’ve gotta do it right. | 我们就得把事情做对 |
[07:11] | Think. What the #1 problem with most monster hunts? | 大家想想 对于湖怪猎人来说最重要的问题是什么 |
[07:13] | You’re a side character and | 你只是个配角 |
[07:15] | you die in the first five minutes of the movie. | 而且你在电影出场五分钟后就挂了 |
[07:17] | Dude, am I a side character? | 伙计 我是个配角吗 |
[07:18] | Do you ever think about stuff like that? | 你们考虑这些问题吗 |
[07:20] | No, no, no… camera trouble. | 不不不 是相机问题 |
[07:21] | Say bigfoot shows up. Zeus, be bigfoot. | 例如说大脚兽出现了 苏斯 你扮大脚兽 |
[07:26] | There he is! Bigfoot! | 他就在那里 大脚兽 |
[07:28] | Uh-oh! No camera! | 糟了 没有相机 |
[07:30] | Oh, wait! Here’s one! | 哦 等一下 相机在这里 |
[07:32] | Aw, no film! | 哎 没有胶卷 |
[07:33] | You see what I’m doing here? | 你懂我的意思吗 |
[07:35] | – Uh-huh. – Dude’s got a point. | -嗯 -这家伙说得有道理 |
[07:36] | That’s why I bought seventeen disposable cameras. | 所以我买了十七部一次性照相机 |
[07:41] | Two on my ankle, three in my jacket, | 两部藏在我的脚踝边 三部在我的夹克里 |
[07:42] | four for each of you, three extras in this bag, | 你们每人四部 另外三部在这个包里面 |
[07:44] | and one under my hat. | 还有一部在我的帽子下面 |
[07:46] | There’s no way we’re gonna Miss this. | 我们肯定不会错过拍照机会 |
[07:48] | Okay, everybody, let’s test our cameras out. | 好了 伙计们 开始测试相机 |
[07:51] | Ahh! Dude! | 哎 伙计 |
[07:52] | You see? This is exactly why you need backup cameras. | 看见了吗 这就是为什么你们需要后备相机 |
[07:55] | We still have sixteen. | 我们还有十六部 |
[07:56] | Ahh! Bird! | 哎 笨鸟 |
[07:58] | Fifteen. Okay, guys, I repeat, don’t lose your cameras. | 十五部 好了 伙计们 我重申一遍 不要弄丢相机 |
[08:02] | – Wait. Lose the cameras? – Don’t! | -什么 丢掉相机 -别 |
[08:04] | Dude, I just threw two away. | 伙计 我刚刚扔掉了两部 |
[08:05] | Thirteen! | 十三部 |
[08:06] | All right, we still have thirteen camera… | 好了 我们还有十三部相机 |
[08:10] | Twelve. We have twelve cameras. | 十二部 我们有十二部相机 |
[08:12] | So what’s the plan? Throw more cameras overboard or what? | 计划到底是什么 向湖里扔更多相机还是什么 |
[08:15] | No! No. Okay. | 不 不 好了 |
[08:17] | You’ll be lookout, Zeus can work the steering wheel, | 你当哨兵 苏斯开船 |
[08:19] | – and I’ll be captain. – What?! | -而我就是船长 -什么 |
[08:21] | Why do you get to be captain? | 为什么你可以当船长 |
[08:23] | What about Mabel, huh? | 梅宝当船长怎么样 |
[08:25] | Ma-bel! Ma-bel! | 梅宝 梅宝 |
[08:27] | Ma-bel! Ma-bel! | 梅宝 梅宝 |
[08:29] | I’m not sure that’s a good idea. | 我不确定这是个好主意 |
[08:30] | What about co-captain? | 副船长怎么样 |
[08:32] | There’s no such thing as co-captain. | 根本没有副船长这回事 |
[08:33] | Ohh. Whoops! | 哦 遭了 |
[08:35] | Okay, fine! You can be co-captain! | 好了 行 你可以当副船长 |
[08:37] | Can I be associate co-captain? | 我可以当副船长助理吗 |
[08:38] | As co-captain, I authorize that request. | 作为副船长 我批准你的请求 |
[08:41] | Well, as first co-captain, our #1 order of business | 作为首席船长 我们的首要任务是 |
[08:44] | is to lure the monster out with this. | 用这东西把海怪引出来 |
[08:46] | Permission to taste some? | 允许我品尝一下么 |
[08:48] | – Granted. – Permission co-granted. | -许可 -副船长许可 |
[08:51] | Permission associate go-granted. | 副船长助手也许可 |
[08:56] | Dude, I don’t know what I expected that to taste like. | 老天 我真不知道在期望什么味道 |
[09:00] | Traitors! I’ll find my own fishin’ buddies. | 叛徒 我会找到其他钓鱼伙伴的 |
[09:07] | There’s my new pals! | 那就是我的新伙伴 |
[09:15] | Now that we’re alone, Rosanna, | 现在只有我们两个人 罗莎娜 |
[09:17] | there’s a burning question which my heart longs to ask of you. | 我心中一直有个重要的问题想问你 |
[09:20] | – Oh, Reginald! – Hey! | -噢 雷吉诺德 -嗨 |
[09:23] | Wanna hear a joke? | 想听个笑话吗 |
[09:26] | Here goes. | 开始啦 |
[09:27] | My ex-wife still misses me, | 我的前妻依然想念我 |
[09:30] | but her aim is gettin’ better! | 但是她的目标是过得更好 |
[09:33] | Her aim is gettin’ better! | 她的目标是过得更好 |
[09:36] | Ya see, it’s… it’s funny because marriage is terrible. | 你懂吗 这笑话好笑是因为婚姻糟透了 |
[09:40] | What?! | 干嘛 |
[09:48] | Hey, how’s it going? | 嗨 事情进展怎样 |
[09:49] | It’s going awesome. | 非常好 |
[09:53] | Mabel, leave that thing alone. | 梅宝 别玩那东西 |
[09:54] | Aw, I don’t mind none! | 啊 我不介意 |
[09:56] | Hey, look, I’m drinking water! | 喂 快看 我在喝水 |
[09:58] | Grinkle, grinkle, little… | 一闪一闪亮 |
[10:03] | Aren’t you supposed to be doing lookout? | 你不是应该要瞭望吗 |
[10:04] | Look out! | 小心 |
[10:07] | But seriously, I’m on it. | 但是放心 我警惕着呢 |
[10:11] | See? We’re here. | 看见了吗 我们到了 |
[10:12] | I’m a lookout genius! | 我是个瞭望天才 |
[10:14] | Hamster ball, here we come! | 仓鼠球 我们来了 |
[10:26] | Dude, check it out. | 伙计 你看这个 |
[10:27] | Butt island. | 屁屁岛 |
[10:28] | Zeus, you rapscallion! | 苏斯 你这坏家伙 |
[10:31] | Hey, why aren’t you laughing? | 喂 你干嘛不笑 |
[10:33] | Are you scared? | 你害怕了吗 |
[10:35] | Yeah, right. I’m not… | 哦 才怪 我才不 |
[10:36] | – Yeah, you are! – Hey… | -你就是害怕 -喂 |
[10:38] | Quit it… | 别玩了 |
[10:39] | stop, Mabel! Uhh! Uhh! | 别别 梅宝 啊 |
[10:45] | Dude, did you guys hear that? | 你们听到了吗 |
[10:47] | What was that? Was it your stomach? | 那是什么 是从你肚子里发出来的吗 |
[10:49] | No, my stomach normally sounds like whale noises. | 不是 我的肚子通常发出像鲸鱼叫的声音 |
[10:56] | Wow! So majestic! | 哇 太壮丽了 |
[11:01] | Our lantern! | 我们的灯 |
[11:02] | Ahh! I can’t see anything! | 啊 我什么都看不见了 |
[11:05] | Dude, I don’t know, man, maybe this isn’t worth it. | 伙计 我不知道 但是这可能并不值得 |
[11:08] | Not worth it? Guys, imagine what would happen | 不值得 伙计 想象下如果我们 |
[11:10] | if we got that picture! | 拍到照片了会怎样 |
[11:13] | Tonight, we’re here with adventure-seeker Dipper Pines | 今晚 我们请来了拍出难以捉摸的湖怪照片的 |
[11:16] | who bravely photographed the elusive gobblewonker. | 伟大冒险家迪普·派恩斯 |
[11:19] | Tell me, Dipper, what’s the secret to your success? | 告诉我 迪普 你的成功秘诀是什么 |
[11:22] | Well, I run away from nothing… | 那个 就是勇往直前 |
[11:25] | Nothing except for when I ran away from my annoying Grunkle Stan | 当然除了我烦人的斯坦舅公以外 |
[11:28] | who I ditched in order to pursue that lake monster. | 我丢下他去找湖怪 |
[11:31] | How right you were to do so. He looked like a real piece of work. | 你做得真对 他看起来真像个讨厌鬼 |
[11:34] | I don’t often do this, but I feel the need to give you an award. | 我不常干这事 但我觉得有必要给你颁块金牌 |
[11:40] | Charlie! | 查理 |
[11:43] | Why won’t you interview me?! | 为什么你不采访我 |
[11:48] | – I’m in! – Me too! | -我要参加 -我也是 |
[11:52] | All right, dudes, I’m comin! | 好了 伙计 我就来 |
[11:59] | My name is mable, it rhymes with “Table” It also rhymes with “Glable” | 我的名字叫梅宝 它跟桌子押韵 也跟格莱贝尔押韵 |
[12:04] | – It also rhymes with “Schmable” – Dude, we should be writing this down. | -也跟斯美宝押韵 -伙计 我们应该把这些写下来 |
[12:07] | Guys! Guys, guys. You hear something? | 伙计们 你们听到了吗 |
[12:12] | This is it. This is it! | 我们到了 我们到了 |
[12:14] | – Uh. Uh… – This is cooooool! | -啊 -这真是太棒了 |
[12:27] | Everyone… Get your cameras ready. | 大家准备好相机 |
[12:33] | Ready? Go! | 准备好了吗 跑 |
[12:46] | But… but what was that noise, then? | 但 但刚刚那是什么声音 |
[12:49] | I heard a monster noise. | 我听到了怪物的声音 |
[12:56] | Sweet! Beaver with a chainsaw! | 太赞了 河狸玩电锯 |
[12:58] | Maybe that old guy was crazy after all. | 或许那个老家伙确实是个疯子 |
[13:01] | He did use the word “Scrapdoodle.” | 他确实用了窜走这词儿 |
[13:06] | Look, when you’re threading the line… | 听着 当你绑线的时候 |
[13:07] | a lot of people don’t know this… | 很多人不懂这个 |
[13:09] | but you want to use a barrel knot. | 但是你应该用桶结 |
[13:10] | That’s a secret from one fishin’ buddy to another. | 这是钓鱼伙伴间的秘密 |
[13:14] | I, uh… who are you, exactly? | 我 呃 你到底是谁 |
[13:17] | Just call me your Grunkle Stan! | 叫我斯坦舅公就行 |
[13:19] | Sir… sir! | 先生 先生 |
[13:20] | Why are you talking to our son?! | 你为什么跟我们的儿子说话 |
[13:22] | If you don’t leave right now, I’m calling the police! | 如果你不离开 我就报警了 |
[13:25] | Ha ha! Ya see, the thing about that is… | 哈哈 你懂吗 这事情其实是 |
[13:28] | Go bother your own kids! | 去烦你自己的孩子去 |
[13:30] | Ooh, yeah, work it, work it! Nice! Nice! | 噢 对 做的好 好 很好 很好 |
[13:32] | Give me another one of those. Yeah, I like that one. | 再做一遍这个姿势 对 我喜欢这姿势 |
[13:35] | What are we gonna say to Grunkle Stan? | 我们要怎么跟斯坦舅公解释 |
[13:38] | We ditched him over nothing. | 我们为了无中生有的事甩了他 |
[13:43] | Hey. Guys, do you feel that? | 伙计们 你们感觉到了吗 |
[13:51] | This is it! | 就是它了 |
[13:53] | Come on, this is our chance! | 快点 这是我们仅有的机会 |
[13:57] | What’s wrong with you guys? | 你们怎么了 |
[14:00] | – Dipper… – Dude… | -迪普 -天哪 |
[14:01] | It’s not that hard, all right? | 这事情没那么难办 好吗 |
[14:02] | All you gotta do is point and shoot. Like this. | 你只需要定位 然后拍照 就像这样 |
[14:10] | Run! | 快跑 |
[14:21] | Get back to the boat! Hurry!!! | 回到船上 快跑 |
[14:28] | The picture! | 我的照片 |
[14:30] | Dude, if it makes you feel any better, | 伙计 如果照片能让你好过点的话 |
[14:31] | I got tons of pictures of those beavers, dude! | 我照了很多河狸的相片 |
[14:34] | Why would that make me feel better?! | 为什么这会让我好过 |
[14:43] | Let’s get out of here, dudes! | 我们快离开这里 伙计们 |
[14:47] | All right, this is it! | 好了 机会来了 |
[14:49] | Cracked lens?! Zeus, get a photo! | 镜头碎了 苏斯 拍张照片 |
[14:54] | What are you doing?! | 你在干嘛 |
[14:56] | I still got one left. Don’t worry, dude. Here. | 我们还剩一部 别担心 伙计 接住 |
[15:12] | Go go go go go! | 快快快快 |
[15:17] | Grr! Gaa! Mollycoddling… | 哎 该死的 |
[15:19] | Can you please tell me more funny stories, pop-pop? | 你能给我们多讲几个笑话吗 爷爷 |
[15:23] | Anything for my fishin’ buddies! Ho ho ho ho! | 为了我的钓鱼伙伴们 我什么都愿意做 哈哈哈 |
[15:28] | Pop-pop, I just weawized that… I wuv you. | 爷爷 我刚刚意识到 我爱你 |
[15:33] | Aw, come on! Boo! Boo! | 噢 不是吧 我呸 我呸 |
[15:36] | Hey, there! What’s the big idea? | 喂 伙计 你有什么意见 |
[15:39] | Maybe has no one who wuvs him, pop-pop. | 或许是因为没有人爱他 爷爷 |
[15:42] | Yeah, well, I-I… | 才怪 那个 我 我 |
[15:53] | Zeus! Beavers! | 苏斯 河狸啊 |
[15:59] | Ohh! Beavers… | 噢 河狸 |
[16:22] | – Headlock! – Dead! Dead! Dead! | -夹头术 -好 好 好 |
[16:30] | The fishes?! They seek revenge! | 是鱼 他们来报仇了 |
[16:33] | Swim, boys, swim!!! | 快游啊 孩子们 快游 |
[16:41] | Aaah! Look out! | 啊 小心 |
[16:43] | Easy, easy… | 轻点 轻点 |
[16:47] | My glass! | 我的玻璃 |
[16:49] | Where do I go?! | 我们要去哪里 |
[16:54] | Um… uh… go to the falls! | 呃 呃 去瀑布那里 |
[16:56] | – I think there might be a cave behind there! – “Might” Be?! | -我想那后面应该有个洞穴 -应该吗 |
[17:13] | It’s stuck! | 它被困住了 |
[17:14] | Ha ha! Yeah! | 哈哈 耶 |
[17:16] | Wait. It’s stuck? | 什么 它被困住了 |
[17:21] | – Boop. – Ha ha ha! | -笨蛋 -哈哈哈 |
[17:27] | Did you get a good one? | 你拍到好照片了吗 |
[17:29] | They’re all good ones! | 全是好照片 |
[17:30] | – Whoo-hoo! – Hamster ball! | -哇哈 -仓鼠球 |
[17:38] | What the…? | 搞什么 |
[17:43] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[17:46] | Careful, dude! | 小心点 伙计 |
[17:48] | I’ve got this! Hold on! | 我没事 等我一下 |
[17:51] | Hey, guys! Come check this out! | 伙计们 过来看这个 |
[18:03] | Work them bellows in the… huh?! | 风箱下面运转 |
[18:06] | Aw, Banjo Polish! | 啊 波兰班卓 |
[18:08] | Wha… you? | 什么 是你 |
[18:10] | You made this? | 这是你做的 |
[18:12] | Wha… why? | 为 为什么 |
[18:13] | Well, I… | 那个 我 |
[18:14] | I, uh… | 我 呃 |
[18:16] | I just wanted attention! | 我就是想引人注意 |
[18:19] | I still don’t understand. | 我还是不明白 |
[18:21] | Well, first I just hootenannied up | 是这样的 首先我发明了 |
[18:23] | a bio-mechanical brain wave generator, | 生物力学脑波生成器 |
[18:25] | and then I learned to operate a stick shift with my beard. | 然后我学会了如何用胡子操纵变速杆 |
[18:27] | Okay, yeah, but why did you do it? | 好吧 行 但是你为什么要造这东西 |
[18:30] | Well, when you get to be an old fella like me, | 好吧 因为当你像我一样老时 |
[18:33] | nobody pays any attention to you anymore. | 再也没有人会留意你 |
[18:35] | My own son hasn’t visited me in months! | 我儿子几个月都不去看我 |
[18:38] | So I figured maybe I’d catch his fancy | 所以我猜靠这十五吨重的水底机器人 |
[18:40] | with a 15-ton aquatic robot. | 也许能引起他的注意 |
[18:47] | In retrospect, it seems a bit contrived. | 回想起来 这事情也挺勉强 |
[18:50] | You just don’t know the lengths us old-timers go through | 你们就是无法理解我们这些老人家为了跟家人一起 |
[18:52] | for a little quality time with our family. | 愿意作出多大的牺牲 |
[18:58] | Dude. | 伙计 |
[19:00] | I guess the real lake monster is you two. Heh heh. | 我猜真正的湖怪是你们两个 哈哈 |
[19:03] | Sorry, it just, like, boom, just popped into my head here. | 抱歉 这话就是突然蹦进我的脑袋 |
[19:06] | So… Did you ever talk to your son about how you felt? | 那个 你跟你儿子谈过你的感受吗 |
[19:09] | No, sir, I got to work straight on the robot. | 没有 我必须不停地改造机器人 |
[19:12] | I made lots of robots in my day. | 我一生中制造了很多机器人 |
[19:14] | Like when my wife left me | 例如我妻子离开我的时候 |
[19:15] | and I created a homicidal pterodactyl-tron, | 我制造了一个嗜血翼龙机器人 |
[19:17] | or when my pal Ernie didn’t come to my retirement party | 还有当我的朋友厄尼不来参加我的退休派对时 |
[19:19] | and I constructed an 80-ton shame-bot | 我制造了一个八十吨重的耻辱机器人 |
[19:21] | that exploded the entire downtown area! | 把整个市区都炸开花了 |
[19:26] | Aha… well, time to get back to work on my death ray! | 哈 好了 是时候回去弄我的死亡射线了 |
[19:33] | Any you kids got a screwdriver? | 你们有螺丝刀吗 |
[19:34] | Well, so much for the photo contest. | 好吧 拍照比赛到此为止了 |
[19:38] | We still have one roll of film left. | 我们还剩一卷胶片 |
[19:39] | What do you want to do with it? | 你想拿它做什么 |
[19:46] | Hey! Over here! | 喂 这里 |
[19:50] | What the… kids? | 搞什么 孩子们 |
[19:52] | I thought you two were off playin’ spin the bottle with Zeus. | 我以为你们跟苏斯玩转瓶游戏去了 |
[19:55] | Well, we spent all day trying to find a legendary dinosaur. | 那个 我们花了一整天去找传说中的恐龙 |
[19:58] | But we realized the only dinosaur we want to hang out with | 但是我们意识到我们只想跟一只恐龙玩 |
[20:02] | is right here. | 他就在这里 |
[20:03] | Save your sympathy! | 收起你们的同情心 |
[20:05] | I been having a great time without ya… | 没有你们我也过得很开心 |
[20:07] | makin’ friends, talkin’ to my reflection… | 结交朋友 跟我的影子说话 |
[20:10] | I had a run-in with the lake police! | 我还跟湖警吵架了 |
[20:11] | Guess I gotta wear this ankle bracelet now, so that’ll be fun. | 我现在必须戴上这个脚踝追踪器 但也蛮有趣的 |
[20:14] | So I guess there isn’t room in that boat for three more? | 所以我想船上容不下我们三个了 |
[20:21] | You knuckleheads ever seen me thread a hook with my eyes closed? | 你们两个笨蛋看过我闭眼串勾吗 |
[20:25] | – Five bucks says you can’t do it. – You’re on! | -五美刀赌你做不到 -放马过来 |
[20:27] | Five more bucks says you can’t do it with your eyes closed | 加注五美刀赌你闭眼做不到 |
[20:30] | plus me singing at the top of my lungs! | 同时我还要声嘶力竭地唱歌 |
[20:33] | I like those odds! | 这赌注我喜欢 |
[20:35] | – Whoa! What happened to your shirt? – Long story, dude. | -哇啊 你的衬衫怎么了 -说来话长啊 伙计 |
[20:38] | All right. Everybody get together, say “Fishing.” | 好了 大家站在一起 说茄子 |
[20:40] | – Fishing! – Fishing! | -茄子 -茄子 |
[20:41] | Dude, am I in the frame? | 伙计 照到我了吗 |
[21:00] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[21:16] | – Who wants to hear a joke? – Not me. | -谁想听个笑话 -我不想 |
[21:18] | Huh huh! Yeah, you do! Here it goes. | 哈哈 好 你就想听 开始啦 |
[21:21] | Why did the pelican get kicked out the restaurant? | 为什么鹈鹕被赶出餐厅 |
[21:26] | I don’t care. | 我不想知道 |
[21:27] | Because he had a very big bill! | 因为他欠下一大笔账单 |
[21:33] | Bad joke. Bad pelican joke. | 烂笑话 烂鹈鹕笑话 |