时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | I’m afraid your services won’t be required here, sir. | 先生 恐怕你不用再检查了 |
[00:11] | My men have examined the evidence, | 我们的警员已经仔细检查过证据 |
[00:12] | and this is obviously an accident. | 很明显这是一起意外事故 |
[00:20] | What?! | 什么 |
[00:21] | Duck-tective will return after these messages. | 不要走开 神探福尔摩鸭 广告之后更精彩 |
[00:24] | That duck is a genius. | 那简直是只神鸭 |
[00:28] | Eh. It’s easier to find clues when you’re that close to the ground. | 呃 离地面那么近很容易发现蛛丝马迹啊 |
[00:30] | Are you saying you could outwit duck-tective? | 你是想说你比福尔摩鸭更会推理么 |
[00:33] | Mabel, I have very keen powers of observation. | 梅宝 我可是有非常敏锐的观察能力的哟 |
[00:36] | For example, just by smelling your breath | 比如 我只通过你的呼气 |
[00:38] | I can tell that you have been eating… | 就能知道你吃了 |
[00:41] | An entire tube of toothpaste? | 一整管牙膏 |
[00:44] | – It was so sparkly. – Hey, dudes! | -谁让它那么闪的 -嘿 伙计们 |
[00:47] | You’ll never guess what I found! | 你们绝对猜不到我发现了什么 |
[00:48] | – Buried treasure! – Buried… | -埋藏的宝藏 -埋藏的 |
[00:50] | Hey, I was gonna say that! | 嘿 你抢我的话 |
[00:52] | So I was cleaning up when I found this secret door | 我打扫的时候找到了这个隐蔽在 |
[00:55] | hidden behind the wallpaper. | 墙纸后面的门 |
[00:57] | It’s crazy-bonkers-creepy. | 给我吓坏了 |
[01:03] | Whoa! It’s a secret wax museum. | 哇哦 这是个神秘蜡像馆 |
[01:06] | They’re so life-like. | 就跟真的一样 |
[01:08] | Except for that one. | 除了这个 |
[01:09] | Hello! | 哈喽 |
[01:11] | Ha ha! It’s just me, your Grunkle Stan! | 哈哈 是我啦 斯坦叔公 |
[01:56] | Behold the Gravity Falls Wax museum. | 欢迎来到重力泉蜡像馆 |
[01:59] | It was one of our most popular attractions! | 这曾经可是我们最有名的景点之一 |
[02:01] | Before I forgot all about it. | 我都快把它给忘了 |
[02:03] | I got ’em all… Genghis Khan, Sherlock Holmes, | 我都能记起来 成吉思汗 夏洛克·福尔摩斯 |
[02:05] | some kind of, I don’t know, Goblin Man. | 可能是 我也不知道啦 哥布林人 |
[02:08] | Ooh! Is anyone else getting the creeps here? | 唔 有人觉得这有点让人发毛吗 |
[02:11] | And now for my personal favorite… | 这边是我最最喜欢的 |
[02:13] | wax Abraham Lincoln, right over… | 阿伯拉罕·林肯蜡像 就在 |
[02:15] | oh, no! Come on! | 噢 不是吧 怎么会 |
[02:17] | Who left the blinds open?! | 谁忘了拉窗帘 |
[02:19] | Wax John Wilkes Booth, I’m lookin’ in your direction. | 约翰·威尔克斯·布斯蜡像 我在看你哦 |
[02:22] | How do you fix a wax figure? | 蜡像要怎么修复呢 |
[02:25] | Cheer up, Grunkle Stan. | 振作一点 斯坦叔公 |
[02:27] | – Where’s that smile? – Meh. | -笑容哪里去啦 -哼 |
[02:31] | Don’t worry, Grunkle Stan, I’ll make you a new wax figure from all this old wax. | 不用担心 斯坦叔公 我可以用这些蜡给你重新做一个 |
[02:36] | You really think you could make one of these puppies? | 你真觉得你会做这种蜡像吗 |
[02:39] | Grunkle Stan, I’m an arts and crafts master. | 斯坦叔公 我可是工艺大师 |
[02:41] | Why do you think I always have this glue gun stuck to my arm? | 不然你觉得我为什么随身带着涂胶枪呢 |
[02:44] | – Eeech! – I like your gumption, kid. | -呃啊 -孩子 我喜欢你的进取心 |
[02:47] | I don’t know what that word means, but thank you. | 虽然不知道啥叫进取心 不过谢谢啦 |
[02:50] | Dipper. | 迪普 |
[02:52] | What do you think of my wax figure idea? | 来看看我的蜡像设计 |
[02:54] | She’s part fairy princess, | 它是个半人精灵公主 |
[02:56] | and part horse fairy princess. | 半马精灵公主 |
[02:58] | Maybe you should carve something from real life. | 我觉得你还是做个现实中的人物比较好 |
[03:01] | Like a waffle with big arms! | 那就来个有粗壮臂膀的华夫饼如何 |
[03:04] | Yo-kay, or, ya know, something else, | 啊这个 或者 别的什么东西 |
[03:07] | like someone in your family. | 比如你的家庭成员啊 |
[03:09] | Kids! Have you seen my pants? | 孩子们 看见我的裤子了吗 |
[03:13] | O muse, you work in mysterious ways. | 哦 得来全不费工夫 天助我也 |
[03:17] | Why is your sister talking to the ceiling? | 你妹妹干嘛对着天花板讲话 |
[03:32] | I think it needs more glitter. | 我觉得它应该更闪亮一点 |
[03:35] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[03:38] | I found my pants, but now I’m missing my… | 我找到我的裤子了 但是现在我找不到 |
[03:43] | What do you think? | 觉得怎么样呀 |
[03:44] | I think the wax museum’s back in business! | 我觉得蜡像馆可以重新开张啦 |
[03:48] | 神秘蜡像博物馆 盛大重新开业 | |
[03:56] | I can’t believe this many people showed up. | 真不敢相信这么多人来参观 |
[03:59] | I know, right? | 可不是吗 |
[04:00] | Your uncle probably bribed ’em or something. | 也许他们是你叔公给钱请来的托儿之类的吧 |
[04:01] | He bribed me. | 他贿赂我了 |
[04:08] | You all know me, folks, town doll and Mr. Mystery. | 乡亲们 我这个市民偶像兼神秘先生想必你们都久仰啦 |
[04:12] | Please, ladies! Control yourselves! | 拜托啦 女士们 控制好你们的情绪 |
[04:16] | As you know, I always bring the people of this fair town | 众所周知 鄙人经常给各位乡亲带来一些 |
[04:19] | novelties and befuddlements, | 不常见的新鲜玩意 |
[04:21] | the likes of which the world has never known. | 给大家带来了很多惊喜和尖叫 |
[04:23] | But enough about me. | 先不说我啦 |
[04:25] | Behold… | 请看 |
[04:26] | Me! | 又一个我 |
[04:35] | And now a word from our own Mabelangelo. | 现在有请 梅宝郎基罗发言 |
[04:38] | It’s Mabel. | 梅宝就好啦 |
[04:39] | Thank you for coming. | 感谢大家的光临 |
[04:41] | I made this sculpture with my own two hands! | 我用我灵巧的双手制作了这个蜡像 |
[04:44] | It’s covered in my blood, sweat, tears, | 它饱含了我的汗水 泪水 血水 |
[04:47] | and other fluids. | 和其他的液体 |
[04:50] | Heh heh. Yeah. | 哈哈 是啦 |
[04:52] | I will now take questions. You there. | 现在我开始回答问题 你 |
[04:55] | Old man McGucket, local kook. | 我是老人麦戈科特 本地疯子 |
[04:57] | Are the wax figures alive? And, follow-up question, | 蜡像有生命吗 第二个问题 |
[04:59] | can I survive the wax man uprising? | 蜡像们起义了我能幸存吗 |
[05:02] | Um… Yes! Next question. | 呃 是的 可以 下一个问题 |
[05:04] | Toby determined, Gravity Falls Gossiper. | 决心男托比 来自《重力泉八卦报》 |
[05:07] | Do you really think this constitutes a wonder of the world? | 请问你真的认为这东西可以堪称世界奇迹吗 |
[05:10] | Your microphone’s a turkey baster, Toby. | 托比 你用火鸡浇油管冒充话筒 |
[05:12] | – It certainly is. – Next question. | -确实 -下一个问题 |
[05:15] | Shandra Jimenez, a real reporter. | 珊多拉·西梅内斯 我是个真正的记者 |
[05:17] | Your fliers promised free pizza with admission to this event. | 你们的宣传单上说这里有免费的匹萨 |
[05:21] | Is this true? | 请问确有其事吗 |
[05:22] | – That’s what I heard. – Come on! | -我也听说了 -快点分披萨 |
[05:25] | I want my pizza. | 快给我匹萨 |
[05:27] | That was a typo. | 那是个打印错误 |
[05:28] | Good night, everyone! | 晚安 各位 |
[05:37] | In your face! | 吃我一拳 |
[05:39] | We’re not coming back here. | 我们再也不会来了 |
[05:40] | I think that went well. | 我觉得还挺顺利 |
[05:44] | Hot pumpkin pie! Look at all this cash! | 天哪 看看这么多钱 |
[05:47] | And I owe it all to one person… | 这全都要归功于一个人 |
[05:49] | This guy. | 他 |
[05:51] | Ooh! Yeah, you too, ya little gremlin. | 噢 还有你这个小家伙儿 |
[05:54] | Now, you kids wash up. | 现在你们赶紧去洗漱吧 |
[05:55] | We got another long day of fleecing rubes tomorrow. | 明天我们还得继续敲诈那些乡巴佬呢 |
[05:57] | Go! Go! | 快快 |
[05:58] | Ahh, kids. | 啊 孩子们 |
[06:00] | Well, duck-dective, | 神探福尔摩鸭 |
[06:01] | it seems you’ve really “quacked” the case. | 你真的解决了这个案子哟 |
[06:08] | Stupid duck. | 蠢鸭子 |
[06:09] | Well, I’m gonna use the John. | 我要去个厕所 |
[06:11] | You need anything? | 你有没有什么需要呢 |
[06:13] | I love this guy! Don’t you go nowhere. | 我爱死你了 呆在这儿别动哦 |
[06:26] | – Dipper, you wanna do a toothbrush race? – Okay. | -迪普 你想不想来一场牙膏比赛呀 -好啊 |
[06:28] | No… No… Nooooo! | 不 不 不 |
[06:32] | Wax Stan! He’s been… Murdered! | 蜡像斯坦被 被谋杀了 |
[06:45] | I got up to use the John, right? | 我起身去个厕所 |
[06:47] | And when I come back, blammo! He’s headless! | 等我回来的时候 嘣 他的头不见了 |
[06:50] | My expert handcrafting besmirched. | 我精美绝伦的手工作品被糟蹋了 |
[06:54] | Besmirched!!! | 被糟蹋了 |
[06:57] | Who would do something like this? | 谁会做这样的事呢 |
[06:57] | What’s your opinion, Sheriff Blubs? | 你怎么看呢 布拉布斯警官 |
[07:00] | Look, we’d love to help you folks, | 其实 我们很乐于帮助乡亲们的啦 |
[07:02] | but let’s face the facts… this case is unsolvable. | 但是 面对现实吧 这个案子无解 |
[07:06] | What?! You take that back, Sheriff Blubs! | 什么 你把这句话给我收回去 布拉布斯警长 |
[07:09] | You’re kidding, right? There must be evidence, motives. | 你在开玩笑吧 肯定会有线索和动机啊 |
[07:11] | – Ya know, I could help, if you want. – He’s really good. | -如果你需要的话我也可以帮忙啊 -他很擅长的 |
[07:14] | He figured out who was eating our tin cans. | 他查出了那个偷吃我们罐头的贼 |
[07:16] | All signs pointed to the goat. | 所有的证据都指向了山羊 |
[07:18] | Yeah, yeah, let the boy help. | 对啊对啊 让这孩子帮忙吧 |
[07:20] | He’s got a little brain up in his head. | 他脑子挺聪明的 |
[07:22] | Whoo! Would you look at what we got here! | 唔 瞧瞧现在是什么情况 |
[07:24] | City boy thinks he’s gonna solve a mystery | 这个城里来的毛头小子想用他的 |
[07:27] | with his fancy computer phone! | 高科技手机解决这个疑案 |
[07:29] | City Bo-oy! City Bo-oy! | 城里小毛孩 城里小毛孩 |
[07:32] | You are adorable. | 你真天真 |
[07:34] | Adorable? | 天真 |
[07:38] | Look P.J.’s, | 听着 小孩儿 |
[07:40] | how about you leave the investigatin’ to the grown-ups? | 你还是把这个案子留给成年人来破吧 |
[07:42] | Attention, all units. | 所有单位注意 |
[07:44] | Steve is going to fit an entire cantaloupe in his mouth. | 史蒂夫要把一整个哈密瓜塞进他嘴里 |
[07:47] | Repeat, an entire cantaloupe. | 重复一遍 一整个哈密瓜 |
[07:48] | – It’s a 2316! – Let’s move. | -是报警主机 -我们走 |
[07:52] | That’s it! Mabel, you and me are going to find the jerk who did this | 我受够了 梅宝 咱俩把这个混蛋揪出来 |
[07:55] | and get back that head! | 找到蜡像的头 |
[07:57] | Then we’ll see who’s adorable. | 我倒要看看是谁天真 |
[08:00] | Aw. You sneeze like a kitten. | 噢 你打喷嚏跟小猫咪似的 |
[08:04] | Wax Stan has lost his head, | 蜡像斯坦丢了脑袋 |
[08:06] | and it’s up to us to find it. | 而我们将会找到它 |
[08:09] | There were a lot of unhappy customers at the unveiling. | 揭幕会上有很多不满的顾客 |
[08:12] | The murderer could have been anyone. | 任何人都有可能是谋杀嫌疑犯 |
[08:15] | Yeah! Even us! | 对呀 我们也是嫌疑犯 |
[08:17] | In this town, anything is possible, ghosts, zombies… | 在这个小镇 没什么是不可能的 鬼怪 僵尸 |
[08:21] | could be months before we find our first clue. | 我们找到线索可能要花上几个月的时间呢 |
[08:23] | Hey, look, a clue! | 嘿 看呐 有个线索 |
[08:24] | Footprints in the shag carpet. | 粗毛地毯上的脚印 |
[08:27] | That’s weird. They’ve got a hole in them. | 好奇怪啊 那里面有个洞 |
[08:29] | And they’re leading to… | 它们通向 |
[08:34] | So what do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[08:36] | In my opinion, this is an ax. | 我觉得 这是个斧子 |
[08:39] | Wait a minute… the lumberjack! | 等一下 那个伐木工人 |
[08:42] | Of course! | 就是他 |
[08:43] | In your face! | 吃我一拳 |
[08:45] | He was furious when he didn’t get that free pizza. | 他没得到免费匹萨的时候都气爆了 |
[08:47] | Furious enough for murder! | 愤怒到足以构成谋杀动机 |
[08:50] | Oh, you mean Manley Dan? | 哦 你们是说大胡子丹 |
[08:51] | He hangs out at this crazy-intense biker joint downtown. | 他经常出没于市中心的疯狂赛车手俱乐部 |
[08:54] | Then that’s where we’re going. | 那儿就是我们的目的地了 |
[08:56] | Dude, this is awesome. | 哥们儿 帅呆了 |
[08:57] | You two are like the mystery twins. | 你们两个看起来就像是神探二人组 |
[08:59] | Don’t call us that. | 少来 |
[09:03] | Hey, gimme a hand with this coffin, will ya? | 嘿 帮帮忙抬这个棺材好吗 |
[09:05] | I’m doing a memorial service for wax Stan. | 我要给蜡像斯坦举行一个追悼会 |
[09:08] | Something small, but classy. | 小型而豪华追悼会 |
[09:10] | – Ooh! – Sorry, Grunkle Stan, | – 哦 – 不好意思 斯坦叔公 |
[09:12] | – But we’ve got a big break in the case. – Break in the case! | -这件案子有很大的突破 -大突破 |
[09:15] | We’re heading into town right now to interrogate the murderer. | 我们现在要去趟城里审讯犯人 |
[09:18] | We have an ax! Ree! Ree! Ree! | 我们有这个证据 斧子 |
[09:21] | Seems like the kind of thing a responsible parent wouldn’t want you doing. | 这不像是负责任的父母会允许你们做的事 |
[09:24] | Good thing I’m an uncle. Avenge me, kids! | 好在我是你们的叔公 帮我报仇吧 孩子们 |
[09:27] | Avenge me!!! | 为我复仇吧 |
[09:37] | This is the place. | 就是这儿了 |
[09:40] | Got the fake I.D.’s? | 假身份证呢 |
[09:43] | Here goes nothing. | 这上面什么都没有 |
[09:46] | Sorry, but we don’t serve minors. | 不好意思我们不为矮人提供服务 |
[09:49] | Dagnabbit! | 你大爷的 |
[09:53] | We’re here to interrogate Manley Dan the lumberjack | 我们是来这儿审问伐木工人大胡子丹的 |
[09:55] | for the murder of wax Stan. | 他杀害了蜡像斯坦 |
[09:58] | Works for me. | 请进 |
[10:12] | He’s resting. | 他在休息 |
[10:14] | All right, let’s just try to blend in, okay? | 好啦 我们尽量融入这个场合 好吧 |
[10:17] | You got it, dipping sauce. | 你就放心吧 亲 |
[10:19] | Hey, there, fellow restaurant patron! | 嘿 你好 餐馆男 |
[10:27] | Manley Dan! Just the guy I wanted to see. | 大胡子丹 正是我要找的人 |
[10:30] | – Where were you last night? – Punchin’ the clock. | -你昨晚在哪儿 -揍钟 |
[10:32] | You were at work? | 你在工作 |
[10:33] | No, I was punchin’ that clock! | 没有 我昨晚在揍那个钟 |
[10:35] | Ten o’clock. The time of the murder. | 十点 正是案发的时间 |
[10:39] | So I guess you’ve never seen this before? | 那我猜你应该从来没见过这个吗 |
[10:42] | – Listen, little girl… – Hey, actually, I’m… | -给我听着 小姑娘 -嘿 其实我是 |
[10:44] | I wouldn’t pick my teeth with that ax! | 那个斧子给我剔牙都不够 |
[10:46] | It’s left-handed. I only use my right hand. | 那是个左手斧 我惯用右手 |
[10:49] | The manly hand! | 最爷们儿的手 |
[10:51] | Hit him! Hit him! | 好样的 好样的 |
[10:54] | Left-handed… | 左手斧吗 |
[10:57] | Three, four, five, six. | 三 四 五 六 |
[10:59] | Oh! Your wife is gonna be beautiful. | 哦 你会娶到美女做老婆 |
[11:03] | Yes! | 好耶 |
[11:04] | Mabel, big break in the case! | 梅宝 案件有了大突破 |
[11:06] | But will she love me? | 但是我老婆会爱我吗 |
[11:08] | It’s a left-handed ax. | 这是一个左手斧 |
[11:10] | These are all our suspects. | 这些是嫌疑人 |
[11:12] | Manley Dan is right-handed. | 大胡子丹不是左撇子 |
[11:13] | That means all we gotta do is find our left-handed suspect | 也就是说只要我们找出左撇子的嫌犯来 |
[11:16] | – and we’ve got our killer. – Oh, man! | -案子就破了 -哦 太棒了 |
[11:18] | We are on fire today! | 我们今天人品大爆发啦 |
[11:22] | Let’s find that murderer. | 我们一定要揪出凶手 |
[11:55] | Mabel! There’s only one person left on this list! | 梅宝 单子上就剩一个嫌疑人了 |
[11:59] | Of course! It all adds up. | 对了 完全说得通 |
[12:05] | You kids better be right about this, | 你们俩毛头最好有万全把握 |
[12:07] | or you’ll never hear the end of it. | 不然可就永远都没法知道谜底了 |
[12:08] | The evidence is irrefutable. | 证据确凿 无可辩驳 |
[12:10] | It’s so irrefutable. | 无可辩驳 |
[12:12] | I’m gonna get to use my night stick! | 我有机会用警棍喽 |
[12:14] | You ready, little fella? | 准备好了吗 小兄弟 |
[12:17] | On three. One, two… | 数三下 一 二 |
[12:20] | – Heeyaw! – Nobody move! This is a raid! | -嘿哈 -不许动 突袭搜查 |
[12:22] | What is this, some kind of raid? | 这是什么 突袭搜查 |
[12:26] | Toby determined, | 决心男托比 |
[12:28] | you’re under arrest for the murder of the wax body of Grunkle Stan! | 你因涉嫌谋杀蜡像斯坦被捕了 |
[12:31] | You have the right to remain impressed | 你有权仰慕我们 |
[12:33] | with our awesome detective work. | 出色的侦查工作 |
[12:36] | Gobbling goose feathers! | 我的那个天哪 |
[12:37] | I don’t understand! | 我不明白 |
[12:39] | Then allow me to explain. | 那就让我解释给你听吧 |
[12:41] | You were hoping that Grunkle Stan’s new attraction | 你原本希望斯坦叔公的发布会 |
[12:43] | would be the story that saved your failing newspaper. | 能拯救你每况愈下的报纸发行量 |
[12:46] | But when the show was a flop, | 却不曾想这个发布会搞砸了 |
[12:48] | you decided to go out and make your own headline. | 所以你就自己导演了一个头条新闻 |
[12:52] | But you were sloppy, | 百密终有一疏 |
[12:54] | and all the clues pointed to | 所有的线索 |
[12:55] | a shabby-shoed reporter who was caught left-handed! | 都把罪犯锁定成一个穿着破鞋的左撇子 |
[12:58] | Toby determined, you’re yesterday’s news. | 决心男托比 你栽了 |
[13:01] | Boy, your little knees must be sore | 小子 处理这种事情 |
[13:04] | from jumping to conclusions! | 你下结论还太早了点吧 |
[13:09] | I had nothing to do with that murder. | 我对这事儿可是一丁点都不知情 |
[13:11] | – I knew it! Wait… what…? – Huh? Could you repeat… | -我就说嘛 等等 -哈 你能重复一下 |
[13:14] | Then where were you the night of the break-in? | 那么入室谋杀那天晚上你到底在哪儿呢 |
[13:20] | Finally we can be alone, | 我们终于可以独处啦 |
[13:22] | cardboard cut-out of female news reporter Shandra Jimenez! | 女记者珊多拉·西梅内斯的纸板 |
[13:30] | Time stamp confirms it. Toby, you’re off the hook, | 没有犯罪时间 托比 你没有嫌疑了 |
[13:33] | – you freak of nature. – Hurray! | -你这个怪胎 -好耶 |
[13:35] | But… but it has to be him! Check the ax for fingerprints. | 但是 肯定是他没错啊 快检查斧子上面的指纹 |
[13:39] | No prints at all. | 根本没有指纹 |
[13:42] | No prints? | 没有指纹 |
[13:43] | Hey, I got a headline for ya: | 嘿 我给你弄个头条吧 |
[13:45] | “City kids waste everyone’s time.” | “城里毛头小屁孩浪费大家的时间” |
[13:50] | Boy, I’d be pretty embarrassed if I was you two! | 孩子 我要是你们我会感觉相当丢人呢 |
[14:01] | Kids, Soos, | 孩子们 苏斯 |
[14:03] | lifeless wax figures, | 蜡像们 |
[14:05] | thank you all for coming. | 感谢你们的到来 |
[14:07] | Some people might say that it’s wrong for a man | 有人可能会说 爱上自己的蜡像 |
[14:10] | to love a wax replica of himself. | 是不对的 |
[14:12] | – They’re wrong! – Easy, Soos. | -他们是错的 -别激动 苏斯 |
[14:14] | Wax Stan, I hope you’re pickin’ pockets in wax heaven. | 蜡像斯坦 我希望你在天堂有包可以扒 |
[14:18] | I’m sorry, I got glitter in my eye! | 对不起 我的眼睛进东西了 |
[14:21] | Oh, dude! | 哦 伙计 |
[14:23] | Huh. Those cops were right about me. | 哎 也许那些警察对我的看法是对的 |
[14:25] | Dipper, we’ve come so far. We can’t give up now. | 迪普 我们已经有了这么多进展了 不能现在放弃啊 |
[14:28] | But I considered everything… | 可是我已经把能想到的都想到了 |
[14:31] | the weapon, the motive, the clues… | 凶器 动机 线索 |
[14:34] | Huh. Wax Stan’s shoe has a hole in it. | 哎 蜡像斯坦的鞋底有个洞 |
[14:38] | All the wax guys have that. | 每个蜡像的脚底都有洞啊 |
[14:39] | It’s where the pole thingie attaches to their stand dealies. | 这样他们才能固定在他们的位置上啊 |
[14:43] | Wait a minute! | 等一下 |
[14:44] | What has holes in its shoes and no fingerprints? | 什么东西脚下有洞却没有指纹 |
[14:48] | Mabel! The murderers are… | 梅宝 凶手就 |
[14:50] | standing right behind you? | 站在你们身后 |
[14:55] | Wax Sherlock Holmes! | 蜡像夏洛克·福尔摩斯 |
[14:57] | Wax Shakespeare! | 蜡像莎士比亚 |
[14:58] | – Wax Coolio? – What’s up, Homes? | -蜡像库里奥 -咋了 福尔摩斯 |
[15:02] | Oh, my gosh, oh, my gosh. | 哦 天呐 地啊 |
[15:03] | Congratulations, my two amateur sleuths. | 恭喜啊 两个业余侦探 |
[15:07] | You’ve unburied the truth! | 你们已经破了这个案子了 |
[15:09] | And now we’re going to bury you. | 现在我们要解决了你们 |
[15:15] | Bravo, Dipper Pines! | 了不起啊 迪普·派恩斯 |
[15:17] | You’ve discovered our little secret. | 你竟然发现了我们的小秘密 |
[15:21] | Applaud, everyone! | 给点掌声吧伙计们 |
[15:22] | Applaud sarcastically! | 讽刺的掌声响起来 |
[15:25] | Uh, no, that sounds too sincere. | 啊 不行 这个听起来太真诚了 |
[15:26] | Slow clap. There we go. | 慢点拍 就是这样 |
[15:28] | Nice and condescending. | 高傲一点 |
[15:30] | But how is this possible? You’re made of wax! | 但是这怎么可能呢 你们是蜡做的啊 |
[15:32] | Are you… Magic? | 你们难道会 魔法 |
[15:35] | Are we magic? She wants to know if we’re magic! | 我们会魔法 她想知道我们会不会魔法 |
[15:39] | – We’re cursed! – Cursed! Cursed! | -我们是被诅咒的 -被诅咒 被诅咒 |
[15:43] | Cursed to come to life whenever the moon is waxing. | 我们被诅咒在满月的时候活过来 |
[15:46] | Your uncle bought us many years ago at a garage sale. | 我们是很多年以前被你叔公在旧货甩卖上买回来的 |
[15:50] | A haunted garage sale, son! | 是个闹鬼的旧货甩卖会啊 小子 |
[15:55] | I must warn, the statues come at a terrible price. | 我必须警告你 这些塑像你买走可是要付出代价的 |
[15:59] | Twenty dollars?! I’ll just take ’em when you’re not looking. | 二十美元 我只要趁你没看见的时候拿走就好了啊 |
[16:02] | – What? – I said I was gonna rob ya. | -什么 -我说我要抢劫你 |
[16:03] | And so the mystery shack wax collection was born. | 随后 带着神秘色彩的蜡像展览诞生了 |
[16:08] | By day we would be the playthings of man. | 我们白天沦为人们的玩物 |
[16:10] | But when your uncle was asleep, we would rule the night. | 但是当你叔公睡着的时候 我们就是夜晚的统治者了 |
[16:14] | – Hey. I told you to stop that. – Make me. | – 嘿 跟你说了别揪了 -你打我呀 |
[16:21] | It was a charmed life for us cursed beings. | 那段时间对我们这些受诅咒的蜡像来说是多么美好啊 |
[16:27] | That is, until your uncle closed up shop. | 直到 你叔公关闭了展览 |
[16:44] | We’ve been waiting ten years to get our revenge on Stan | 我们为报复斯坦等了整整十年 |
[16:48] | for locking us away. | 谁让他把我们锁起来的 |
[16:53] | But we got the wrong guy. | 但是我们报复错了人 |
[16:57] | So you were trying to murder Grunkle Stan for real? | 所以你们其实是想杀了真正的斯坦叔公 |
[17:01] | You were right all along, Dipper! Wax people are creepy! | 你一直都是对的 迪普 蜡像真的挺慎人的 |
[17:05] | Enough! Now that you know our secret, | 够了 既然你们知道了我们的秘密 |
[17:08] | you must die. | 你们就必须死 |
[17:14] | What do we do? What do we do?! | 我们该怎么办 我们该怎么办 |
[17:15] | I don’t know! | 我也不知道 |
[17:23] | That’s it! We can melt them with hotty melty things! | 对呀 我们可以用任何热的东西把他们融化 |
[17:29] | Anyone move, and we’ll melt you into candles! | 都给我后退 小心我把你们化成蜡烛 |
[17:32] | Decorative candles! | 装饰性的蜡烛 |
[17:33] | You really think you can defeat us? | 你们真的以为可以打败我们吗 |
[17:36] | – It’s worth a shot, I guess. – I’m not really sure. | -总要试一试嘛 对吧 -我也不确定哎 |
[17:39] | So be it. Attack! | 这就对了 进攻 |
[17:50] | Interview this, Larry King! | 采访这个吧 拉里·金 |
[17:53] | My neck! My beautiful neck! | 我的脖子 我漂亮的脖子 |
[17:55] | Joke’s on you, Groucho! | 那这个当笑话吧 格劳乔 |
[17:57] | I’ve heard about a cutting remark, but this is ridiculous. | 我听说过一个尖刻的评论 但是这个太荒谬了 |
[18:00] | Hey, why is there nothing in my hand? | 嘿 我手里的东西呢 |
[18:05] | Ha! Genghis Khan, you fell harder than the… | 哈 成吉思汗 你的衰落简直比 |
[18:09] | Ah, I don’t know, Jin Dynasty? | 呃 金朝还快 |
[18:12] | Yeah. All right. | 随便啦 |
[18:17] | – What’s up with that? – Dipper, watch out! | -怎么了 -迪普小心 |
[18:22] | All right, let’s get this taken care of. | 好吧 让我们来个了结吧 |
[18:26] | Catch! | 接着 |
[18:35] | Once your family is out of the way, | 没有了你们家的阻碍 |
[18:37] | we’ll rule the night once again! | 我们就又是这里夜晚的主宰者了 |
[18:41] | Don’t count on it! | 没戏 |
[18:44] | Come back here, you brat! | 给我回来 小兔崽子 |
[18:55] | You really think you can outwit me, boy? | 你真的以为你可以战胜我吗 小子 |
[18:58] | I’m Sherlock bleeding Holmes! | 我可是残暴的夏洛克·福尔摩斯 |
[19:00] | Have you seen my magnifying glass?! | 你见过我的放大镜吗 |
[19:03] | It’s enormous! | 超级大哦 |
[19:17] | Any last words? | 有遗言吗 |
[19:19] | Um… You got any sun screen? | 呃 你擦防晒霜了吗 |
[19:22] | Got any… What?! | 有没有 什么 |
[19:27] | – No. – You know, letting me lead you outside, | -不 – 你知道 让我把你引到外面来 |
[19:29] | Probably not your sharpest decision. | 或许不是你最明智的选择哟 |
[19:31] | Outsmarted by a child in short pants! | 我居然输给了一个穿短裤的小毛孩子 |
[19:34] | Noooo! | 不 |
[19:36] | Fiddlesticks! Humbugs! | 胡说 骗子 |
[19:39] | It’s a total kerfuffle! | 简直是胡闹 |
[19:42] | What a hullaballoo! | 简直是胡闹啊 |
[19:43] | Case closed. | 结案 |
[19:47] | Ha ha ha! You sneeze like a kitten. | 哈哈哈 你打喷嚏跟小猫眯似的 |
[19:50] | Those policemen were right, you’re adorable. | 警察们是对的 你真天真 |
[19:52] | Adorable!!! | 天真 |
[19:57] | Though our group been cleft in twain | 尽管被这俩虐成这个德性 |
[20:00] | Man of wax shall rise again! | 蜡像军团一定东山再起 |
[20:02] | – You know any limericks? – Uh… | -你会背五行打油诗吗 -呃 |
[20:04] | There once was a dude from Kentucky… | 从前有个从肯塔基来的家伙 |
[20:07] | – Nope. – Aaah! | -不对 -啊 |
[20:08] | Dipper! You’re okay! | 迪普 你没事儿 |
[20:10] | You solved the mystery after all. | 你解决了这个案子呢 |
[20:12] | I couldn’t have done it without my sidekick. | 没有我的好帮手 我自己一个人也完成不了呀 |
[20:15] | No offense, Dipper, but you’re the sidekick. | 无心冒犯 迪普 恐怕你才是那个帮手吧 |
[20:17] | What? Says who? Are people saying that? Have you heard that? | 什么 谁说的 大家是这样说的吗 你听见了 |
[20:19] | Hot Belgian waffles! | 我的个神啊 |
[20:21] | What happened to my parlor?! | 我的陈列室里发生了什么 |
[20:24] | Your wax figures turned out to be evil, | 你的蜡像们太邪恶了 |
[20:26] | so we fought them to the death! | 所以我们把它们打入地狱啦 |
[20:28] | I decapitated Larry King. | 我砍了拉里·金的头 |
[20:29] | Ha ha! You kids and your imaginations. | 哈哈 你们太有想象力了 |
[20:32] | On the bright side, though, look what we found. | 也有好的一面哟 瞧瞧我们找到了什么 |
[20:35] | My head! Ha ha! | 我的脑袋 哈哈 |
[20:37] | I missed this guy. | 我想死它了 |
[20:39] | You done good, kids! | 做的不错 孩子们 |
[20:40] | Line up for some affectionate noogying. | 站好 钻钻头来庆祝一下吧 |
[20:42] | I’m not so sure about that. Is there any other alternative? | 我不确定自己想不想哎 没有别的选择了吗 |
[20:45] | Ha ha! Noogy, noogy, noogy! | 哈哈 钻钻钻 |
[20:49] | Solve the case yet, boy? | 侦探小子 案子破了吗 |
[20:51] | I’m so confident you’re gonna say no | 我怎么有预感你要说“没有”呢 |
[20:53] | that I’m gonna take a long, slow sip from my cup of coffee. | 就让我慢慢小啜一口咖啡听你哭诉吧 |
[20:59] | Actually, the answer is yes. | 其实 答案是 破了 |
[21:07] | – It burns! It burns! – My eyes! | -烫死了 烫死了 -我的眼睛 |
[21:12] | They got scalded! | 他们肯定烫伤了 |
[21:14] | So, did you get rid of all the wax figures? | 你确定你把蜡像们都搞定了吗 |
[21:17] | I am 99% sure that I did. | 我有百分之九十九的把握 |
[21:19] | Good enough for me. | 对我来说足够啦 |
[21:28] | So, you’re a rat. Tell me about that. | 你是个肥老鼠 对吧 |
[21:31] | Hey! Get back here! | 嘿 回来 |
[21:33] | I’m hopping! | 我在跳 |
[21:34] | I’m hopping after a rat that stole my ear! | 我跟在一只偷了我耳朵的老鼠后面跳 |
[21:38] | Hmm. Hey, Dipper, | 嗯 嘿 迪普 |
[21:41] | what do you think is better, | 你觉得哪件比较好呢 |
[21:42] | sequins or llama hair? | 亮片衫还是羊驼毛衫呢 |
[21:45] | The llama hair. | 羊驼毛衫 |
[21:46] | Llamas are nature’s greatest warriors. | 羊驼是大自然最伟大的勇士 |
[21:52] | Thanks, Dipper! | 谢啦 迪普 |