时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Oh, no Mabel. I… I don’t feel so good! | 噢 不 梅宝 我有点不舒服 |
[00:16] | I… | 我 |
[00:19] | Ohh! Grunkle Stan, what did you feed us? | 噢 斯坦叔公 你给我们吃了什么 |
[00:29] | -Barfy! -Guys, stop! | -吐啊 -小鬼们 别闹了 |
[00:30] | Something terrible just happened! | 刚才发生了很糟糕的事情 |
[00:39] | -Comedy gold! -All right, all right! | -撒金子啦 -闹够了 行了 |
[00:42] | Party supplies are now off-limits. | 派对用品现在禁用了 |
[00:44] | Mr. Pines, whose birthday is it again? | 派恩斯先生 这是谁的生日来着 |
[00:47] | Nobody’s. Thought this party might be a good way | 没谁的 只是觉着这个派对可能是吸引孩子们 |
[00:49] | to get kids to spend money at the shack. | 在小屋花钱的一种好方式 |
[00:51] | Nice! | 不错 |
[00:52] | The young people of this town want fun, | 这个镇子的年轻人们想要乐趣 |
[00:54] | I’ll smother ’em with fun! | 我就让他们痛快个够 |
[00:56] | Maybe comments like that are why kids don’t come to the mystery shack. | 也许他那些话正是孩子们不来神秘小屋的原因 |
[01:00] | Hey! Hey! How’s about you make yourself useful and copy these flyers? | 嘿 嘿 不如你去做点事吧 把这些传单复印了 |
[01:05] | 派对 就在神秘小屋 欢迎小孩和青少年 | |
[01:07] | Oh, boy! A trip to the copier store! | 哇塞 可以去一趟复印店 |
[01:10] | Calendars, mugs, t-shirts and more! | 日历 杯子 T恤 还有些别的 |
[01:12] | They got it all at the copier store. | 复印店里应有尽有 |
[01:14] | That’s not their slogan, I just really feel that way about the copier store. | 这些不是他们口号 只是我真心这么觉得 |
[01:17] | Save the trouble. You know the old copier in my office? | 省点事儿吧 你记得我办公室里的那台老复印机么 |
[01:20] | I finally fixed the old girl up. Good as new! | 我最后还是把它给修好了 跟新的一样 |
[01:25] | Butterflies! | 蝴蝶啊 |
[01:28] | Does it even work? | 这还能用吗 |
[01:41] | Success! | 搞定了 |
[01:53] | Stay back! | 后退 |
[01:58] | Oh, my gosh. Mabel, I think this copier can copy human beings! | 噢 我的天啊 梅宝 我觉得这个复印机能复制人类 |
[02:06] | Do you realize what this means? | 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[02:54] | All right, party people, | 好了 派对的各位 |
[02:56] | and Dipper, | 还有迪普 |
[02:58] | let’s talk business. | 我们谈正经的 |
[02:59] | Soos, because you’ll work for free… and you begged… | 苏斯 因为你免费干活儿 并恳求 |
[03:02] | I’m letting you be D.J. | 我让你当DJ |
[03:03] | You won’t regret it, Mr. Pines. | 你不会后悔的 派恩斯先生 |
[03:04] | I got this book that teached me how to D.J. R-r-r-right. | 我有这本书可以教我把DJ当好好好 |
[03:08] | Not encouraging. | 一点都不振奋人心 |
[03:10] | Wendy, you and Mabel are working the ticket stand. | 温蒂 你和梅宝负责售票工作 |
[03:12] | What?! But Grunkle Stan, this party is my chance to make new friends! | 什么 但斯坦叔公 这个派对是我结交新朋友的绝好机会啊 |
[03:16] | I-I could work with Wendy. | 我 我可以和温蒂一起去 |
[03:18] | You realize if you do, | 要知道如果你去的话 |
[03:20] | you gotta commit to staying at the ticket stand with Wendy. | 你就是答应和温蒂一起一直呆在售票处了 |
[03:23] | No getting out of it, just the two of you, alone, all night. | 不准踏出售票处 只有你俩 独处一整晚 |
[03:35] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[03:41] | Aah! What? | 啊 干嘛 |
[03:43] | Uh, uh, I can work the counter with you, Wendy! | 呃 呃 我能和你一起在售票台工作 温蒂 |
[03:46] | Let’s kiss! Mmm… Mmm… | 我们亲亲 嚒 嚒 |
[03:49] | Yeah, yeah, laugh all you want, | 是 是 你尽管笑 |
[03:50] | but I have devised a plan | 但我想了个计划 |
[03:52] | to make sure my night with Wendy goes perfect. | 能让我和温蒂的夜晚美妙无比 |
[03:55] | Plan? Oh, you’re not making one of those overcomplicated listy things, | 计划 噢 你不会要列那些超复杂的清单之类的吧 |
[03:59] | – are you? – Overcomplicated? | -是吗 -超复杂 |
[04:02] | Let me just… all right, hold that there… okay… | 让我 好吧 等一下啊 好的 |
[04:06] | “Step one: Getting to know each other with playful banter.” | 第一步 以幽默的打趣互相熟悉 |
[04:10] | Banter is like talking, but smarter. | 打趣就像是说话 但话语更俏皮点 |
[04:12] | That sounds like a dumb idea for poop-heads. | 听起来像驴脑袋想的蠢主意 |
[04:14] | Yeah, see, this isn’t banter. | 嗯 你这个 就不是打趣 |
[04:16] | This is what I want to avoid with Wendy. | 这种话语正是我和温蒂在一起时要避免的 |
[04:18] | The final step is to ask her to dance. | 最后一步就是邀请她跳舞 |
[04:22] | Oh, Dipper! | 噢 迪普 |
[04:23] | I’m so happy you decided to work the ticket stand with me! | 我真高兴你来售票处和我一起工作 |
[04:26] | You’re so organized. Show me that checklist again? | 你做事真有条理 能再让我看看那个清单吗 |
[04:32] | If I follow steps one through eleven, | 如果我遵循这十一步 |
[04:34] | nothing can get in my way. | 就没什么是我绊脚石了 |
[04:36] | Dipper you’re the one getting in your way. | 迪普 你自己才是真正妨碍你的那个人 |
[04:39] | Why can’t you just walk up and talk to her like a normal person? | 你为什么就不能直接走过去然后像个正常人一样跟她说话呢 |
[04:43] | Step nine, sister… | 第九步 小妹 |
[04:57] | Can your uncle throw a party or what? | 你叔公办的派对不错吧 |
[04:59] | The energy… it’s electric! | 能量 通电了 |
[05:01] | Uh, lightning. Lightning… | 呃 灯光 灯光 |
[05:04] | And if anyone wants to leave, | 如果有人想走 |
[05:06] | I’m charging an exit fee of 15 bucks! | 我就收十五块的离场费 |
[05:08] | I’ve only got 13! We’re trapped! | 我只有十三块 我们被困住了 |
[05:19] | “Step one: Casual banter.” | 第一步 随便的打趣 |
[05:20] | So, here’s a casual question. | 呃 我有个随便的问题 |
[05:23] | What’s your favorite type of snack food? | 你最喜欢什么类型的零食呢 |
[05:25] | Oh, man. I can’t just pick one. | 哦 老兄 这也太难选了 |
[05:28] | No way! Mine too! | 不可能吧 我也是诶 |
[05:30] | -Wait. What? -Uh, I mean… | -等等 什么啊 -呃 我是说 |
[05:32] | I mean… | 我的意思是 |
[05:35] | New topic! New topic! | 新话题 新话题 |
[05:40] | Go! Go! Work it! Work it! | 动起来 跳起来 |
[05:47] | Wow! You’ve got an animal on your body! I’m Mabel. | 哇哦 你身上有个动物诶 我是梅宝 |
[05:51] | Hi. I’m Grenda. This is Candy. | 嗨 我叫格兰达 这是糖糖 |
[05:55] | Why do you have forks taped to your fingers? | 你为什么把叉子都绑你手指上 |
[05:59] | Improvement of human being. | 对人体的改良 |
[06:05] | I’ve found my people. | 我找到我的伙伴了 |
[06:07] | Remember, dudes, whoever, um, | 伙计们 记住 不管是谁 呃 |
[06:10] | party hearties… what?… | 派对甜心们 什么 |
[06:11] | Get the party crown! | 来赢取派对王冠吧 |
[06:13] | Most applause at the end of the night wins! | 今晚最后得到最多喝彩的人获胜 |
[06:20] | Party crown? I’ll take that. | 派对王冠 姐要了 |
[06:22] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[06:24] | Who’s that? | 那是谁呀 |
[06:25] | The most popular girl in town: Pacifica Northwest. | 小镇里最受欢迎的女孩 帕西菲卡·诺斯维斯特 |
[06:28] | I always feel bad about myself around her. | 在她旁边我总是自我感觉很糟糕 |
[06:30] | I can’t just give you the crown. | 我不能就这样把王冠给你 |
[06:32] | It’s sort of a competition thing. | 这怎么说也是个比赛 |
[06:33] | Honestly, who’s gonna compete again me? | 我不妨说 谁能与我争锋啊 |
[06:38] | Fork girl? Lizard lady? | 叉子女 蜥蜴女 |
[06:43] | Hold me, Candy! | 抱抱我吧 糖糖 |
[06:44] | Our kind isn’t welcome here! | 我们在这儿不太受欢迎 |
[06:49] | Hey! I’ll compete! | 嗨 我要比赛 |
[06:51] | I’m Mabel. | 我是梅宝 |
[06:53] | That sounds like a fat old lady’s name. | 听起来真像个又胖又老的女人的名字 |
[06:56] | I’ll take that as a compliment. | 我就当那是赞美了 |
[06:58] | May the better partier win. | 那就希望强者得胜吧 |
[07:03] | Nice meeting you! | 很高兴认识你 |
[07:05] | She’s going down. | 她肯定没戏 |
[07:08] | Whoa! Sounds like the party’s gettin’ nuts! | 哇喔 听起来派对好像很火爆啊 |
[07:11] | Let the battle for the party crown begin! | 就让派对王冠之战的战火点燃吧 |
[07:13] | Mabel comes out strong. | 梅宝气势凌人 |
[07:15] | Watch out, pacifica! | 帕西菲卡小心咯 |
[07:18] | I’ve gotta get in there! Cover for me? | 我要溜进去 替我掩护一下 |
[07:21] | Heh heh. Um, well, I… | 呵呵 呃 那个 我 |
[07:22] | Thanks, man. | 谢了 哥们儿 |
[07:29] | I’ll be back shortly! | 我马上就回来 |
[07:31] | I’m sure Stan won’t mind if I’m gone for a few minutes. | 我敢肯定如果我只离开一下下的话斯坦不会介意的 |
[07:34] | Hey! What are you doin’, kid?! | 嗨 你要干嘛 小鬼 |
[07:35] | These suckers aren’t going to rip themselves off. | 这些笨蛋肯定不会自己忽悠自己啊 |
[07:38] | Yeah! | 是啊 |
[07:39] | You promised. Remember? | 你保证了的 不记得了 |
[07:41] | I did? | 我有吗 |
[07:43] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[07:58] | Argh. If only I could be two places at once. | 哎 如果我会分身术就好了 |
[08:04] | 注意 危险 | |
[08:11] | I wonder if this is a good idea. | 我真怀疑这是不是个好注意 |
[08:25] | I have a really big head. | 我脑袋真大 |
[08:28] | -So… uh… -So… uh… | -那啥 呃 -那啥 呃 |
[08:31] | -Ha! Sorry. -Ha! Sorry. | -哈 不好意思 -哈 不好意思 |
[08:32] | -You first. -You first. | -你先 -你先 |
[08:33] | -Stop copying me! -Stop copying me! | -别学我 -别学我 |
[08:36] | Aah! Ow! Ow! Funny bone. | 啊 嗷 嗷 我的尺骨 |
[08:40] | I will call you “number two.” | 我就叫你 二号 |
[08:43] | Definitely not. | 绝对不要 |
[08:44] | You know a name I’ve always wanted… | 你知道我一直想有个名字叫 |
[08:46] | Tyrone. Tyrone. | 蒂龙 蒂龙 |
[08:48] | Okay, Tyrone, let’s get down to business. | 好的 蒂龙 我们说正经的 |
[08:50] | I’m thinkin’ you cover me at the ticket stand | 我想让你在售票处掩护我 |
[08:53] | while I ask Wendy to dance. | 然后我去邀请温蒂跳舞 |
[08:54] | I know the plan, buddy. | 我很了解计划 哥们儿 |
[09:00] | Hey, we’re not gonna get jealous and turn on each other | 嘿 我们不会像电影里的克隆人一样 |
[09:02] | like the clones in the movies, are we? | 争风吃醋互相残杀吧 |
[09:04] | Dipper, please. This is you you’re talking about. | 迪普 拜托 你会做出这种事儿来么 |
[09:06] | Plus, hey, you can always just disintegrate me with water. | 还有 嘿 你可以随时用水把我分解啊 |
[09:10] | -Yeah… -Yeah… | -对啊 -对啊 |
[09:12] | -Yeah… -Yeah… | -对啊 -对啊 |
[09:23] | Great news, Wendy. | 温蒂 好消息 |
[09:24] | I got somebody to cover the concessions for me. | 我找到个人帮我顶班 |
[09:27] | That’s awesome! You can hang out with me and Robbie. | 太棒了 你可以和我还有罗比一起玩 |
[09:30] | Robbie, you remember Dipper from the convenience store. | 罗比 你记得便利店的迪普吗 |
[09:32] | Uh, no. | 呃 不记得了 |
[09:33] | Yo, Wendy, check out my new guitar. | 哟 温蒂 看看我的新吉他 |
[09:38] | Whoa, cool. | 哇 酷 |
[09:41] | Robbie, you’re a stupid, arrogant fraud, | 罗比 你真是个愚蠢又自负的骗子 |
[09:44] | but kiss me anyway because you can play guitar. | 吻我吧 谁叫你会弹吉他呢 |
[09:47] | Oh, wait. I forgot something. | 噢 等一下 我忘了件事 |
[09:53] | Let’s get married tonight! | 我们今晚结婚吧 |
[09:58] | Hey, buddy, it’s me. You. | 嗨 哥们儿 是我 也就是你 |
[09:59] | I just had the same jealousy fantasy. | 我刚有跟你一样的嫉妒幻觉 |
[10:01] | We gotta get rid of Robbie if I ever want to dance with Wendy! | 我如果想和温蒂跳舞的话 我们就得支开罗比 |
[10:03] | Hey, Dipper! We’re gonna go sit on the couch. Meet us when you’re done. | 嗨 迪普 我们去沙发那儿坐坐 你打完了去那边找我们 |
[10:07] | Oh, no! They’re sitting on the couch! | 噢 不 他们去沙发那儿坐了 |
[10:09] | We gotta think of something quick! | 我们要赶紧想法子 |
[10:12] | -I got an idea. -I got the same one. | -我想到一个 -我也想到了 |
[10:14] | But we’re gonna need some help. | 但我们需要帮忙 |
[10:17] | And that’s where you come in, number three. | 三号 你就是从那儿出来的 |
[10:19] | But what if Robbie catches me? I’ll be all alone. | 那如果罗比抓到我怎么办 我就孤军奋战了 |
[10:22] | -Okay, one more clone. -Makes a good point. | -好吧 再多复制一个吧 -说得也是 |
[10:23] | Four dippers. This is a four-Dipper plan. | 四个迪普 这是“四迪普计划” |
[10:28] | Uh-oh, paper jam. | 哦噢 卡纸了 |
[10:40] | Come on, you’re not gonna make me partner up with him, are you? | 拜托 你不会让我跟他搭档吧 |
[10:43] | Shh! Don’t be rude. | 嘘 别那么无礼 |
[10:44] | Hey, buddy, hey. It’s okay. | 嘿 哥们儿 嘿 没事的 |
[10:48] | Okay, just one more clone. | 好吧 再复制一个 |
[10:50] | …me is forever | 是我的永恒 |
[10:55] | Always | 直到永远 |
[11:00] | Forever | 永久 |
[11:02] | I used to sing like that… | 我原来也能那么唱 |
[11:03] | Before my voice changed. | 在我变声之前 |
[11:05] | Pacifica pulls ahead! | 帕西菲卡领先 |
[11:06] | Try and top that. | 试试赶超我吧 |
[11:08] | Oh, Grenda? By the way, | 噢 格兰达 顺便说一句 |
[11:09] | you sound like a professional wrestler. Ha ha ha ha! | 你真像个摔跤选手 哈哈哈哈 |
[11:12] | I wanna put her in a headlock and make her feel pain! | 我真想把她塞进头套里 然后给她好看 |
[11:14] | It’s not over till it’s over, sisters! | 姐妹们 不到最后就还有希望 |
[11:17] | Watch this! | 看我的 |
[11:18] | Soos! Give me | 苏斯 给我来 |
[11:20] | the eighties’s crowd-pleasingest, rock balladiest song you got! | 你那儿能找到的八十年代最受欢迎的最摇滚歌谣 |
[11:26] | Excellent. | 好样的 |
[11:29] | Don’t start un-believing | 不要开始不相信 |
[11:33] | Never don’t not feel your feelings | 不要不去感觉你的感觉 |
[11:40] | Now I’m gonna do a flip! | 我要空翻了 |
[11:43] | That was for you guys!!! | 这是送给你们的 |
[11:50] | Dudes, would the owner of a silver and red dirt bike | 大伙们 请那辆银红越野自行车的车主 |
[11:52] | Please report outside? It is being stolen right now. | 到门口去看看 它正在被人偷走 |
[11:54] | Wait… what?! | 等等 什么 |
[11:59] | Hey! Come back here! | 嘿 给我回来 |
[12:02] | Oh, tough break. I wonder who those guys are | 噢 难得清静 我想知道那些并非我的家伙是谁 |
[12:04] | that aren’t me because I’m right here? | 毕竟我现在在这儿呢 |
[12:06] | Now we’re gonna bring it down for a minute. | 现在我们把音乐放慢片刻 |
[12:09] | Ladies, dudes, now’s the time. | 女士们 兄弟们 音乐响起 |
[12:15] | Ah, snap! Love this song! | 啊 对头 真爱这首歌 |
[12:21] | Hey, goofus! Now’s your chance to ask Wendy… | 嗨 小傻瓜 现在是你邀请 |
[12:24] | now’s your chance to ask Wendy to dance! | 现在是你请温蒂跳舞的机会啊 |
[12:27] | -Come on! Go! -I… ahh… | -去啊 快 -我 呃 |
[12:36] | Aah! I’ll be right back. | 啊 我去去就来 |
[12:41] | Oh, I agree. You can’t just go and dance with her. | 嗯 我同意 你不能就这样去跟她跳舞 |
[12:43] | The dance floor is a mine field! A mine field, Tyrone! | 那舞池简直就是雷区 雷区啊 蒂龙 |
[12:46] | What if there’s a glitch in the sound system! | 如果音响系统有点小故障怎么样 |
[12:47] | Stan might get in the way! Robbie might come back! | 斯坦会来干涉 罗比也可能回来 |
[12:50] | There’s too many variables! We need help. | 变量太多了 我们需要帮忙 |
[13:09] | All right, Dippers, gather round. | 好了 迪普们 集合 |
[13:13] | Now’s the time. You all clear on what to do? | 时机到了 你们都清楚要怎么做吧 |
[13:19] | Hey, Soos, look! A glowing dot! | 嘿 苏斯 看呐 一个光点 |
[13:23] | Oh, man, I am so glad I turned my head. | 哦 朋友 我真高兴我转过来看到了 |
[13:25] | That dot does not disappoint. | 这个点还没让人失望 |
[13:42] | Right. Like I’m gonna fall for that. | 好家伙 搞得像我会上当一样 |
[13:46] | Aaah! Gimme that money, Sonny! | 啊 把钱给我 乖乖 |
[13:50] | There’s your cue. | 暗号来了 |
[13:52] | It’s the perfect moment to ask Wendy to dance. | 这是邀请温蒂跳舞的绝好时机 |
[13:54] | Good luck, me. | 祝“我”好运 |
[13:56] | I don’t need luck. I have a plan. | 我不需要好运 我自有安排 |
[14:01] | -Oh, hey, man, what’s up? -W-what are you doing here? | -哦 嗨 哥们儿 怎么了 -你 你在这儿干嘛 |
[14:04] | I mean, wouldn’t you rather be out on the dance floor, | 我的意思是 你怎么不去舞池呢 |
[14:06] | uh, in, like, exactly 42 seconds? | 呃 准确说是 在四十二秒内 |
[14:08] | I’m just waiting for the bathroom. | 我只是在等着上洗手间 |
[14:10] | Um, um, okay. | 呃 呃 好吧 |
[14:11] | Uh, small talk, small talk, small talk… | 呃 闲聊 闲聊 闲聊 |
[14:13] | So, hey, let’s say everyone at this party gets stuck on a desert island. | 那么 假如说 这派对上的每个人都被困在了荒岛上 |
[14:16] | Who do you think the leader would be? | 你说谁会是带头人 |
[14:18] | I…Uh… | 我 呃 |
[14:19] | I think I’d go with this lunatic. | 我觉得应该是这个疯子 |
[14:25] | I’d probably go for stretch over there. | 我觉得可能是那边的瘦高个吧 |
[14:28] | Uh, because tall people can reach coconuts? | 呃 也许比较高的人能够到椰子 |
[14:34] | Speaking of tall, want to see something? | 说到高不高 给你看点东东 |
[14:36] | Those are my three brothers, and I’m… | 这是我三个兄弟 然后我 |
[14:39] | Boop! | 噗 |
[14:40] | Ha! You were a freak! | 哈 你是个怪胎 |
[14:43] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[14:44] | You know, kids used to make fun of my birthmark | 你知道吗 在我隐藏我的胎记之前 |
[14:46] | before I started hiding it all the time. | 一些孩子总喜欢取笑我 |
[14:48] | Birthmark? Uh, no, it’s nothing! | 胎记 噢 不 没事 |
[14:50] | I-I… why did I say that?! | 我我 我说那干嘛 |
[14:52] | No way, dude. Now you have to show me. | 哥们儿 不行 你得给我看看 |
[14:55] | Show me, show me! | 给我看看嘛 看看 |
[15:00] | The Big Dipper! | 北斗七星 |
[15:03] | That’s how you got your nickname! | 这就是你小名的来源吧 |
[15:05] | I thought your parents just hated you or something. | 我还以为是你父母讨厌你还是怎么的呢 |
[15:07] | Hey, I guess we’re both freaks. | 嗨 我觉得咱俩都是怪胎 |
[15:15] | -Wait here? -Of course! | -在这儿等我 -当然 |
[15:17] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[15:18] | What are you doing up here?! | 你在这儿干嘛 |
[15:20] | Number ten had been distracting Soos for 15 minutes! | 十号已经支开苏斯十五分钟了 |
[15:22] | -He’s gonna get tired of that dot eventually. -Never! | -他终究会对那个光点厌烦的 -绝不会 |
[15:26] | You won’t believe it, guys. I bumped into Wendy accidentally | 你们肯定不信 伙计们 我无意中遇到温蒂 |
[15:28] | and things are actually going great! | 并且事情实际上进行得挺顺利 |
[15:30] | That’s nice, but not the plan. Do we have to remind you? | 挺好 不过不在计划之中 要我们提醒你吗 |
[15:36] | Oh, man, you guys sound crazy. | 哦 天呐 你们真是疯狂 |
[15:38] | Look, maybe we don’t need the plan anymore, ya know? | 听着 也许我们不需要计划了 懂吗 |
[15:41] | Maybe I could just go talk to her like a normal person. | 也许我可以很正常地走过去跟她说话 |
[15:43] | You bite your tongue! | 你闭上你的嘴 |
[15:45] | If you’re not gonna stick to the plan, | 如果你不按计划来 |
[15:47] | maybe you shouldn’t be the Dipper to dance with Wendy. | 那你就不应该是和温蒂跳舞的那个迪普 |
[15:50] | If you think about it… | 如果你考虑一下 |
[15:52] | Guys, come on. We said we weren’t gonna turn on each other. | 朋友们 别啊 我们说过我们互相不翻脸的啊 |
[15:56] | I think we all knew we were lying. | 我想我们都知道我们是在撒谎 |
[15:58] | No! No! Hey! | 别 别 喂 |
[16:08] | No, wait! | 别啊 等等 |
[16:10] | -Aaah! I can’t breathe in here! -Yeah, you can! | -啊 我在这儿不能呼吸了 -你可以的 |
[16:14] | Plus there’s snacks and a coloring book in there for you! | 另外那儿有给你的零食和一本彩画本 |
[16:24] | Okay, so now that original Dipper… or “Dipper Classic”… | 好嘞 现在那个原始迪普 或者“经典迪普” |
[16:27] | is no longer fit for it, I nominate myself to dance with Wendy instead. | 再也不在了 我提名我自己去和温蒂跳舞 |
[16:31] | I’ve been around the longest, so it should be me. | 我在这儿的时间最久 所以应该是我 |
[16:33] | Right? I mean, logically. Logically, guys. | 大家说对吧 我是说 按逻辑 逻辑来说 |
[16:35] | Fair point, fair point. | 说得好 说得好 |
[16:37] | Counterpoint, maybe I should get to dance with Wendy | 可是 或许应该是我和温蒂跳舞呢 |
[16:39] | because I’ve been around for the least. | 因为我来这儿的时间最短啊 |
[16:42] | That makes, like, zero sense. | 你说的真是毫无道理 |
[16:43] | You make zero sense! | 你才毫无道理呢 |
[16:45] | -Watch it! -Don’t shove people! | -注意点啊 -别推人啊你 |
[16:50] | Hey, you want some cheese and crackers, buddy? | 嗨 要来点芝士和饼干么 哥们儿 |
[16:56] | Yikes. | 哎哟 |
[16:58] | Hey, guys? | 嘿 兄弟们 |
[16:59] | What would you do if you were trapped in a closet? | 如果你们被关在小屋子里会怎么做 |
[17:01] | Break out. | 逃啊 |
[17:08] | Wend… | 温 |
[17:11] | Come on, man, give it up. You’re overpowered. | 伙计 你还是省省吧 你被降服了 |
[17:13] | Hold on, guys, think about it. | 等一等 兄弟们 想想啊 |
[17:15] | We’re exact equals mentally and physically. | 我们的思想和身体都是完全一致的 |
[17:17] | If we start fighting, it’ll just go on for infinity! | 如果我们开打 就会没完没了啊 |
[17:20] | That’s true. Maybe we should just give up… | 也对哦 我们还是算了吧 |
[17:25] | Clone fight!!! | 复制人大战 |
[17:30] | Quit hitting myself! Quit hitting myself! | 别打自己了 别打自己了 |
[17:35] | Guys, come on, it’s me! | 亲 住手啊 是我啊 |
[17:37] | Hey, you! Get off! | 嘿 你 滚开 |
[17:39] | Hey! Classic Dipper’s getting away! | 嘿 经典迪普在逃跑 |
[17:42] | No, friends. | 不 朋友们 |
[17:43] | It’s me. Number seven. | 是我 七号 |
[17:45] | That’s not me, guys, that’s not me! | 那不是我 伙计们 不是我 |
[17:50] | Get him! | 抓住他 |
[17:52] | Stay back, stay back… | 退后 退后 |
[18:00] | Boo! Lame. Lame. | 噗 完蛋了 完蛋了 |
[18:08] | Huh. How ’bout that? | 哼 这滋味不好受吧 |
[18:11] | -You! -Uh-oh. | -你 -噢哦 |
[18:18] | One more song, dudes, and then it’s time | 最后一曲 伙计们 然后就到 |
[18:21] | for the bestowing of the party crown! | 派对王冠的颁奖时间了 |
[18:23] | It’s gonna be the… | 到时候将会 |
[18:25] | Nailed it. | 搞定 |
[18:27] | Pacifica, I just want to say that whoever wins, | 帕西菲卡 我想说的是不管谁赢 |
[18:30] | it’s been a super-fun party. | 这都是个超赞的派对 |
[18:32] | Aww. It thinks it’s gonna win. | 哦 有人好像觉得她要赢似的 |
[18:34] | Hey, did you hear that? | 嗨 你听到没 |
[18:36] | People clapping for the weird girls? | 人们为那群奇葩女鼓掌呢 |
[18:38] | Yeah. Me neither. | 是哦 我也没听到 |
[18:42] | Say it! Say I can dance with Wendy! | 说 说我可以和温蒂跳舞 |
[18:45] | Never! | 妄想 |
[18:46] | -Wendy? -Wendy? | -温蒂 -温蒂 |
[18:53] | Robbie! | 罗比 |
[18:55] | Shut up. | 别说了 |
[18:58] | -Ohh. We blew it, man. -Ohh. We blew it, man. | -哎 我们搞砸了 -哎 我们搞砸了 |
[19:02] | I don’t know. You wanna go grab a couple sodas or something? | 我也不知道 你想来点苏打水或者别的什么么 |
[19:06] | Let the party crown voting commence! | 派对王冠投票开始 |
[19:10] | Good luck, Mabel. | 梅宝 祝你好运 |
[19:12] | Applaud to vote for Mabel! | 投梅宝的请鼓掌 |
[19:15] | Yeah! Go, Mabel! | 耶 梅宝加油 |
[19:19] | Let’s check the applause-o-meter. | 我们来看看故障测量仪 |
[19:21] | Oh… Oh… Pretty good… | 噢 噢 相当不错哦 |
[19:25] | And your next contestant, pacifica! | 接下来是另一位选手 帕西菲卡 |
[19:35] | Uh-oh! A tie! | 哦噢 平局 |
[19:37] | This has, like, never happened before. | 这 貌似 从来没发生过啊 |
[19:50] | Ladies and gentlemen, we… we have a winner. | 女士们先生们 我们的 冠军诞生了 |
[19:56] | The winner of the contest is Pacifica Northwest. | 比赛的冠军是帕西菲卡·诺斯维斯特 |
[20:00] | Thank you, Jorge. | 谢谢你 乔治 |
[20:01] | Thank you, everyone! | 谢谢在场的每一位 |
[20:03] | Everyone come to the after-party at my parents’ boat! | 欢迎大家来我父母的船上参加余兴派对 |
[20:09] | Pacifica! Pacifica! Pacifica… | 帕西菲卡 帕西菲卡 帕西菲卡 |
[20:13] | Ohh. Sorry I let you guys down. | 哦 对不起 让你们失望了 |
[20:16] | I understand if you want to leave. | 如果你们想走 我能理解 |
[20:18] | But then we would miss the sleep-over. | 那样的话我们就会错过借宿了 |
[20:21] | -The what? -We want to call our moms | -什么东西 -我们想打电话给妈妈 |
[20:23] | and sleep over here with you! | 然后在这和你一起过夜 |
[20:24] | You’re like a total rock star! | 你完全是个摇滚巨星 |
[20:26] | I have magazine boys. | 我还有帅哥杂志 |
[20:28] | Really? You guys! | 真的吗 你们真好 |
[20:31] | Maybe we don’t have as many friends as pacifica, | 也许我们没有帕西菲卡那么多的朋友 |
[20:34] | but we have each other, and that is pretty good, I think. | 但我们有彼此 这样我就觉得很知足了 |
[20:37] | Soos! Play another song! | 苏斯 再放一首歌 |
[20:40] | This thing’s going all night! | 我们要嗨一整晚 |
[20:42] | Way ahead of you, hambone. | 早就想到了 我的小明星 |
[20:50] | Some night, huh? | 不如人愿的夜晚啊 |
[20:55] | Ahh. You think we really even have a chance with Wendy? | 唉 你觉得我们真配得上跟温蒂跳舞么 |
[20:59] | I mean, she’s 15, we’re 12. | 我是说 她十五岁 我们才十二 |
[21:01] | I don’t know, man. I hope so. | 哥们儿 我也不知道啊 但愿可以吧 |
[21:03] | But we’re making zero progress the way we’re doing it. | 但我们现在这样毫无进展啊 |
[21:05] | The only good conversation you had with her | 你和她唯一一次不错的谈话 |
[21:07] | was when you didn’t do any of that list stuff. | 就是你没有按清单出牌的那次 |
[21:09] | I know. Mabel was right, I do get in my own way. | 我知道 梅宝说得对 我确实成了自己的障碍 |
[21:12] | -Literally! -Literally! | -简直啊 -简直啊 |
[21:22] | Oh, boy, don’t look now. | 噢 完了 别看我 |
[21:24] | -Tyrone! -It’s okay, dude, I had a good run. | -蒂龙 -没事的 好哥们儿 我来这一趟挺好的 |
[21:28] | Remember what we talked about. | 记得我们说过的 |
[21:29] | Uh, of course! | 嗯 当然 |
[21:30] | Hey, and quit being such a wimp around Wendy, okay? | 嘿 答应我在温蒂面前再别那么软弱了 好吗 |
[21:33] | For my sake!!!! | 看在我的面子上 |
[21:37] | Tyrone! | 蒂龙 |
[21:38] | You were the only one who understood. | 你是我唯一的知音啊 |
[22:01] | Dipper! Where have you been? | 迪普 你去哪儿了 |
[22:04] | Meet my girlfriends! | 快来见见我的女朋友们 |
[22:35] | Found it. | 找着了 |