时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | There she is, Mabel– | 梅宝 就是这 |
[00:11] | The cheapest fair money can rent! | 能租到的最便宜的游乐园 |
[00:13] | I spared every expense! | 我是能省则省啊 |
[00:18] | I think the sky tram is broken. | 我猜这缆车坏了 |
[00:21] | Also most of my bones. | 我的骨头大概也坏了 |
[00:23] | This guy! | 你这家伙 |
[00:24] | All right, all right. | 好了 好了 |
[00:25] | I got a job for you two. | 给你们俩点事儿干 |
[00:27] | I printed up a bunch of fake safety inspection certificates. | 我印了些伪造的安全检验证书 |
[00:30] | Go slap one on anything that looks like a lawsuit. | 在任何看样子可能引起法律诉讼的东西上都贴一张 |
[00:32] | Grunkle stan, is that legal? | 斯坦叔公 这合法吗 |
[00:34] | When there’s no cops around, anything’s legal! | 只要没有警察在 什么都合法 |
[00:37] | Soos, how’s that dunk tank coming along? | 苏斯 那个打靶水池修得怎么样了 |
[00:39] | Almost ready to go, Mr. Pines. | 基本快完工了 派恩斯先生 |
[00:45] | Ha! You got it rigged from here to timbuktu! | 哈 用这个能骗到一群人 |
[00:48] | There’s nothin’ on earth that could knock me down! | 谁也别想把我击下水 |
[00:51] | Yeah, except for like a futuristic laser arm cannon. | 是啊 除非是某种未来的激光臂大炮 |
[00:54] | Hey, you haven’t seen my red screwdriver, have ya? | 嘿 你看到我的红色螺丝刀了吗 |
[00:57] | Darn thing went missing. | 可恶的家伙这时候不见了 |
[00:58] | Maybe some magical creature or paranormal thing took it. | 也许它被某种神秘力量或超自然生物拿走了 |
[01:01] | Oy, you been spendin’ too much time with those kids! | 喂 你是不是跟那帮小屁孩呆太久被传染了 |
[01:04] | All right, let’s see. Where did I put that thing? | 行了 我得找找我到底把那东西放哪去了 |
[01:09] | This mission is proceeding as planned. Over. | 任务正按计划实施 报告完毕 |
[01:56] | It’s 12:00! The dunk tank is now open! | 十二点整 水池打靶游戏开始了 |
[02:01] | Step right up and dunk me, folks! | 都过来吧 来砸我吧 乡亲们 |
[02:03] | I’m talkin’ to you, cut-offs! | 说你呢 牛仔短裤那个 |
[02:04] | That’s right! Muffin top! High pants! | 这就对了 大肚腩那个 高腰裤那个 |
[02:06] | Who wants a piece of me?! | 谁想把我砸下水 |
[02:11] | Come back any time, folks! | 欢迎随时再来 乡亲们 |
[02:13] | How do they get them into this shape? | 他们怎么做成这个形状的啊 |
[02:16] | It’s unnatural. | 太不自然了 |
[02:18] | But, Dipper, they’re so… Delicious? | 但是 迪普 它们真的很 美味 |
[02:22] | Uh, boo! | 啊 糟了 |
[02:24] | I’ll be right back. | 我一会儿就来 |
[02:25] | I’ll be right here! | 我在这儿等你 |
[02:28] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[02:29] | Look at you two, gettin’ all romantic at the fair. | 看你俩啊 把整个游乐园搞得这么浪漫 |
[02:32] | Come on, it’s no big deal. | 哪有 这有什么的 |
[02:34] | Yeah, it is. | 明明就有啊 |
[02:36] | Okay, you’re right! It is! Isn’t this amazing?! | 没错 你说得对 太棒了 不是么 |
[02:38] | I just dove in! I said, “Hey, you wanna hang out at the fair?” | 我才刚开始 我说 “嘿 你想逛逛游乐园么” |
[02:41] | And you know what she said?! | 你知道她说什么吗 |
[02:42] | Yeah, I guess so. | 嗯 可以啊 |
[02:44] | Yeah, I guess so! It totally worked! | 嗯 可以啊 真起作用了 |
[02:47] | All your advice about just going for it, it’s finally paying off! | 你要我大胆去争取的建议 终于有效果了 |
[02:50] | When are you going to learn, Dipper? | 迪普 你什么时候才能明白呢 |
[02:52] | I’m always right about everything. | 不管什么事 我总是对的 |
[02:55] | Hey, do you smell a gallon of body spray? | 嘿 你闻到很浓的香体喷雾的味道没 |
[02:59] | Hey, either of you dorks seen Wendy around? | 嘿 你们两个蠢货有谁看到温蒂没 |
[03:01] | -Who wants to know? -Hey! | -谁关心呢 -嘿 |
[03:03] | Yeah, I got some new super tight jeans. | 是啊 我刚买了条超级紧身裤 |
[03:06] | Thought she might wanna check ’em out. | 我想温蒂可能想瞧瞧 |
[03:08] | Yeah, you know, I think I saw her in the bottomless pit. | 啊 我想起来 我在无底洞里看到她了 |
[03:11] | You should really go jump in there. | 你真应该跳下去找她 |
[03:12] | Maybe I will, smart guy. | 可能我会的 自作聪明的蠢货 |
[03:16] | He is such a jerk. | 他真是个混蛋 |
[03:18] | Yeah, but he’s a jerk with tight pants and a guitar. | 是 但他是个穿紧身裤还背吉他的混蛋 |
[03:20] | I need to keep him away from wendy at all costs. | 不管怎样我不能让她接近温蒂 |
[03:22] | Don’t worry, brother, whatever happens, | 哥 别担心 不管发生什么 |
[03:23] | I’ll be right here, supporting you ever step of– | 小妹都会在这儿 一直支持你 每件事都 |
[03:26] | Oh, my gosh! A pig! | 噢 我的天啊 小猪仔 |
[03:32] | If you can guess the critter’s weight, | 如果猜中了这畜生的重量 |
[03:33] | You can take the critter home! | 你就可以把它带回家啦 |
[03:40] | – Mabel. – He said “Mabel”! | – 梅宝 – 它说了“梅宝” |
[03:42] | Either that or “Doorbell.” | 又或者是“门铃” |
[03:44] | Did you say “Mabel” Or “Doorbell”? | 你说的是“梅宝”还是“门铃” |
[03:46] | Mabel. | 梅宝 |
[03:48] | Oh, look, Mabel here found her real twin. | 哦 看呐 梅宝找到她真正的孪生兄弟了 |
[03:53] | Pacifica! | 帕西菲卡 |
[03:54] | Sir, I must have that pig! | 先生 我一定要赢得那头猪仔 |
[03:57] | Ah, old fifteen-poundy! | 啊 你说“老十五”啊 |
[03:59] | So, how much you guessin’ he weighs? | 好 你猜它多重呢 |
[04:01] | Um, 15 pounds? | 呃 十五磅 |
[04:04] | Are you some kind of witch? | 你是个女巫么 |
[04:06] | Well, there’s your pig. | 好吧 它归你了 |
[04:11] | And you’ll be needin’ these. | 你会需要这些的 |
[04:14] | No? Suit yourself. | 不用吗 随你便吧 |
[04:18] | Everything is different now. | 现在一切都不一样了 |
[04:20] | Whoa! Check it out! | 哇哦 看呐 |
[04:23] | I don’t know if it’s a duck or a panda, but I want one! | 我不确定那是个鸭子还是个熊猫 不过我想要一个 |
[04:27] | My uncle taught me the secret to these games– | 我叔公教了我玩这些游戏的秘诀 |
[04:29] | You aim for the carny’s head | 你冲那个工作人员的头扔 |
[04:30] | And take the prize when he’s unconscious. | 然后趁他迷糊的时候把奖领走 |
[04:33] | Nice. | 好主意 |
[04:34] | One ball, please. | 给我一个球 |
[04:35] | You only get one chance. | 你只有一次机会 |
[04:39] | And a one, and a two, and a… | 一 二 走你 |
[04:43] | Ow! My eye! | 噢 我的眼睛 |
[04:44] | Oh, my gosh! Oh, my gosh! Wendy, are you okay?! | 噢 我的天呐 噢 天啊 温蒂 你还好吗 |
[04:46] | Does it look swollen? | 我眼睛肿了吗 |
[04:49] | Everything’s gonna be fine! Don’t worry! I’ll… | 没事的 别担心 我我 |
[04:52] | I’ll go get some ice! | 我去拿些冰来 |
[04:58] | Where is she? Where is she? | 她在哪儿 她在哪儿 |
[05:03] | Hey, watch where you’re going, man! | 嘿 走路看着点啊你 |
[05:09] | All right, just ease your eyeball into that freezy cone. | 好了 用冰淇淋筒敷敷你眼睛 |
[05:13] | Robbie, thanks. That’s really sweet– | 罗比 谢谢你 你真贴心 |
[05:15] | The gesture and the flavored syrup. | 敷眼睛的手法还有这冰淇淋的口味 |
[05:17] | Yeah, I was just here in the right place at the right time. | 是吗 我只是刚好在对的时间出现在了对的地方而已 |
[05:21] | You know, i’ve been meanin’ to ask you… | 你知道吗 我一直打算问你 |
[05:23] | We’ve been spendin’ a lot of time together | 我们经常在一起呆着 |
[05:24] | And I was wondering if maybe you wanted to go out with me? | 我在想你有没可能想跟我约会呢 |
[05:29] | Yeah, I guess so. | 嗯 可以啊 |
[05:31] | Sweet! | 太好了 |
[05:35] | Look, Dipper! I won my pet pig! | 看呐 迪普 我赢了个小猪仔 |
[05:37] | His name is Waddles. | 他叫摇摇 |
[05:38] | I call him that because he waddles! Waddles! | 因为它走路摇摇摆摆地 摇啊摇 |
[05:43] | Everything is different now. | 一切都不一样了 |
[05:44] | What are ya lookin’ at? | 你在看什么 |
[06:04] | Uh… Are you gonna move? | 呃 你不走吗 |
[06:09] | Paging Dr. Waddles, we got a boy here with a broken heart. | 呼叫摇摇医生 我们这儿有个男孩心碎了 |
[06:13] | Come on, man, these are the jokes. | 振作点 老兄 开开玩笑嘛 |
[06:15] | Mabel, do you ever wish | 梅宝 你有没想过 |
[06:16] | You could go back and undo just one mistake? | 能回到过去 哪怕只弥补一个错误 |
[06:19] | Nope! I do everything right all the time. | 没想过 我又没做错过什么事 |
[06:23] | I mean, Wendy only went out | 我是说 温蒂和罗比去约会 |
[06:24] | With Robbie because he was there with the ice, | 仅仅是因为罗比及时给她拿了冰块 |
[06:25] | And she only needed ice because of the baseball, | 然后她需要冰块仅仅是因为被棒球打到眼睛 |
[06:27] | And I would have had the ice if it wasn’t for… | 并且我没把冰块及时送到就是因为 |
[06:30] | That guy! | 那个家伙 |
[06:31] | Hey, you! Tool belt! You ruined my life! | 嗨 你 背工具腰带的 你把我的一切全毁了 |
[06:34] | Huh? | 啊 |
[06:34] | Don’t “Huh” Me! I’ve seen you before! | 少跟我装蒜 我见过你 |
[06:36] | What’s your deal? Are you following us around? | 你有什么企图 你在跟踪我们吗 |
[06:38] | And why are you bald? What’s all that about? | 还有你为什么秃头啊 这都怎么回事 |
[06:40] | My position has been compromised! | 我的身份暴露了 |
[06:43] | Assuming stealth mode! Color match! | 开启秘密模式 匹配周边色彩 |
[06:46] | Initiating color match! Come on! Dang it! | 启动色彩匹配 快啊 可恶 |
[06:51] | That’s amazing! Are you from the future or something? | 太神奇了 你是未来人还是什么 |
[06:55] | Uh, no! Who told you that?! | 啊 不是 谁告诉你这些的 |
[06:58] | Memory wipe! | 记忆抹除 |
[07:00] | This is a baby wipe. | 这是块婴儿用纸啊 |
[07:02] | All right, you’ve cornered me. | 好吧 你们把我逼得走投无路了 |
[07:05] | I’m a time traveler. | 我是个时光穿梭者 |
[07:08] | So wait a minute, if you’re from the future, | 等一下 如果你是来自未来 |
[07:10] | Do you have, like, a time machine or something? | 那你有时光机之类的东西吗 |
[07:12] | That’s kinda how that works. | 是有那么个东西 |
[07:17] | Could I borrow it? | 能借我吗 |
[07:21] | Come on! Can I use your time machine just once? | 别那么小气 时光机借我 就只用一次 |
[07:23] | Out of the question! You know this is sensitive, | 这根本没门 看 这是高度灵敏 |
[07:25] | Extremely complicated time equipment! | 极为复杂的时光机器 |
[07:28] | It looks like a tape measure. | 它看起来像卷尺 |
[07:29] | You shut your time-mouth! | 闭上你的嘴 |
[07:32] | This makin’ any sense to you? | 你觉得这是真的吗 |
[07:34] | I think he’s just crazy. | 我觉得他疯了 |
[07:36] | Oh, you don’t believe me? | 噢 你们竟然不相信我 |
[07:39] | Guess where I was! | 猜我刚才去哪儿了 |
[07:42] | That’s right, 15 years ago there was a costume store right here! | 没错 十五年前此处是一家戏服店 |
[07:46] | One second! | 马上就来 |
[07:49] | Aw, heck! Pat! | 噢 见鬼 熄 |
[07:50] | – Pat down! – So who are you again? | – 熄灭 – 那个 你是谁来着 |
[07:53] | Blendin Blandin, time anomaly removal crew, year 20-snyeventy-12! | 布伦丁·布兰丁 时光异常移除员 来自207012年 |
[07:58] | My mission is to stop a series of time anomalies | 我的任务是阻止一系列的时间异常现象 |
[08:01] | That are supposed to happen at this very location! | 这些异常应该就在此处发生了 |
[08:03] | B-but I don’t see any anomalies! | 但是 我没发现任何异常迹象啊 |
[08:05] | I don’t know if it’s some kind of paradox | 我不知道这是不是某种悖论 |
[08:08] | Or if I’m just really tired! | 又或者是我太累了 |
[08:10] | You know, you sound like you could use a break. | 看起来你可能需要休息一下 |
[08:13] | Definitely. Definitely. | 绝对需要 绝对需要 |
[08:14] | Might we recommend one of | 推荐你去玩玩 |
[08:15] | The various attractions at the mystery fair? | 这个神秘游乐园各种各样的项目 |
[08:18] | You know what? What the heck! | 你猜我怎么想的 管它呐 |
[08:20] | I’m worth it! | 我绝对得去玩玩 |
[08:21] | But I got my eye on you! | 但我会盯着你们的 |
[08:27] | – One, please! – Aw, sorry, dude, | – 一个人 – 呃 不好意思 哥们儿 |
[08:29] | But you’re gonna have to take your belt off for the ride. | 你得把你的腰带取了才能坐上去 |
[08:31] | One of your tools might fly off and accidently fix something. | 你腰带上的东西可能会飞出来打到别的东西 |
[08:34] | Guard it with your life! | 请千万千万保管好它 |
[08:37] | I will watch it like a hawk, dude. | 哥们放心 我会像雄鹰一样守护好它 |
[08:44] | Like a hawk! | 如鹰一般 |
[08:47] | Here it is, Mabel– | 就是这个东西 梅宝 |
[08:49] | Our ticket to any moment in history! | 我们回到历史任一时刻的入场券 |
[08:52] | Lets go get two dodos and force them to make out! | 我们去抓两只渡渡鸟来 然后让它们亲热 |
[08:55] | No! We gotta be smart about this. | 不行 我们得谨慎一点 |
[08:57] | All that paradox talk kinda freaked me out. | 那些有关悖论的话让我有点懵 |
[08:59] | All I’m gonna do is go back and fix my one mistake. | 我要做的只是回去 然后弥补我的过失 |
[09:02] | If I don’t miss that baseball throw, | 如果我没把球扔偏 |
[09:04] | I won’t hit Wendy in the eye, and Robbie won’t comfort her, | 我就不会打到温蒂的眼睛 然后罗比就不会安抚她 |
[09:06] | And they won’t start going out. | 他们就不会开始约会了 |
[09:08] | I’m coming, too! I wanna relive the greatest moment of my life– | 我也要去 我要重温我生命中最美好的那个时刻 |
[09:12] | Winning Waddles! | 赢得摇摇的时刻 |
[09:19] | See ya later. | 待会儿见 |
[09:20] | See you earlier! Yuck, yuck, yuck! | 我们早些见 耶 耶 耶 |
[09:55] | It’s 12:00! The dunk tank is now open! | 十二点整 水池打靶游戏开始了 |
[10:00] | Step right up and dunk me, folks! | 都过来吧 来砸我吧 乡亲们 |
[10:02] | I’m talkin’ to you, cut-offs! | 说你呢 牛仔短裤那个 |
[10:04] | Do-over? | 重来一遍 |
[10:05] | Do-over! | 重来一遍 |
[10:07] | If you can guess– fifteen pounds! | 如果你能猜中 – 十五磅 |
[10:10] | And yes, I am a witch. | 还有 是的 我是个女巫 |
[10:13] | Well, time to round up a mob. | 好吧 是时候聚集起人群了 |
[10:16] | Hey, Wendy. There you are. | 嗨 温蒂 你来了 |
[10:18] | Hey, what happened to your hat? | 嘿 你的帽子怎么搞的 |
[10:19] | Uh, nothing. Hey, look! What’s that? | 呃 没什么 嘿 看 那是什么啊 |
[10:22] | Whoa! Check it out! | 喔哦 去看看 |
[10:23] | I don’t know if it’s a duck or a panda, but I want one! | 我不确定那是个鸭子还是个熊猫 不过我想要一个 |
[10:26] | One ball, please. | 一个球 谢谢 |
[10:27] | You only get one chance. | 你只有一次机会 |
[10:29] | That’s what you think. | 那是你才这么想 |
[10:31] | One panda-duck, coming right up! | 熊猫鸭一个 马上到手 |
[10:34] | Okay, Dipper, second chance. Don’t mess this up. | 冷静 迪普 第二次机会 别搞砸了 |
[10:36] | Yes! | 打中了 |
[10:40] | Ow! My eye! | 噢 我的眼睛 |
[10:42] | What?! | 怎么会这样 |
[10:43] | Does it look swollen?? | 眼睛肿了吗 |
[10:45] | That’s so weird. | 奇了怪了 |
[10:47] | Oh, hey, Robbie. | 哦 嘿 罗比 |
[10:48] | So anyway, we’ve been hangin’ out a lot, | 怎么说呢 我们也做了很久的玩伴了 |
[10:50] | And i’ve been wondering if, uh, you wanted to go out with me? | 我一直在想你有没可能想跟我约会呢 |
[10:53] | Yeah, I guess so. | 嗯 可以啊 |
[10:55] | Sweet! | 太好了 |
[11:01] | The exact same thing happened twice! It was spooky! | 一模一样的事情发生两遍 太奇怪了 |
[11:04] | Ooh, maybe it’s a time curse! | 喔 也许这是个时间魔咒 |
[11:06] | Waddles, can you say “Time curse”? | 摇摇猪 你会说“时间魔咒”吗 |
[11:11] | Your face is so fat! | 你的脸肉嘟嘟的 |
[11:14] | Is it possible that the forces of time | 难道时间的力量能够 |
[11:16] | Naturally conspire to undo any new outcomes? | 自然地使得事情的新发展被撤消 |
[11:19] | No, no. I just need to try again. | 不行 不行 我得再试一遍 |
[11:21] | Third time’s the charm. | 第三次定会上演好戏 |
[11:22] | How hard can it be? | 能有多难啊 |
[11:26] | Find the witch! | 给我找到那个女巫 |
[11:36] | Ow! My eye! | 噢 我的眼睛 |
[11:38] | Hey, are you all right? | 嘿 你还好吧 |
[11:52] | Aah! Ow! My eye! | 啊 噢 我的眼睛 |
[11:54] | Oh, bad luck. | 噢 真倒霉 |
[12:01] | Uh, Wendy? How badly do you want that stuffed animal thing? | 呃 温蒂 你很迫切地想要得到那个动物玩偶吗 |
[12:05] | More than anything in the world, Dipper. | 比世界上任何一个东西都想要 迪普 |
[12:08] | Okay. | 那好吧 |
[12:18] | I love my pig! | 我爱死我的猪仔了 |
[12:22] | If I adjust the ball for wind speed… | 如果我根据风速调整球向 |
[12:24] | Factoring cotton candy… | 也把棉花糖列入考虑因素 |
[12:25] | Face it, Dipper, you’re obviously fated | 坦然面对吧 迪普 显然你是命中注定 |
[12:27] | To have a bad day at the fair. | 在游乐园这天走霉运 |
[12:29] | Just like I’m fated to be with waddles! | 就像我和我的摇摇注定在一起一样 |
[12:31] | It’s like there’s one variable missing. | 貌似我漏了一个变量 |
[12:33] | What’s a variable? | 什么是变量 |
[12:35] | Ha! That’s it! | 哈 搞定了 |
[12:37] | I figured out a way to win the toss, not hit Wendy, | 我想到制胜的方法了 不会打到温蒂 |
[12:39] | And stop Wendy and Robbie from going out! | 同时也能阻止温蒂和罗比去约会 |
[12:42] | Awesome! I’m gonna go win my pig again! | 真了不起 我要再去赢一次我的猪猪 |
[12:44] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! You can’t leave. I need you for my plan. | 喂 喂 喂 你不能走 我的计划需要你啊 |
[12:46] | But what about Waddles? | 那摇摇怎么办呢 |
[12:48] | It’ll just take a few minutes! Let’s go! | 几分钟就搞定了 我们走 |
[12:57] | You gonna go, man? | 可以开始了吧 |
[12:59] | And a one, and a two, and a… | 一 二 走 |
[13:01] | Aw, dude, you missed. | 噢 兄弟 你扔偏了 |
[13:03] | Did I? | 你再看看 |
[13:21] | Your stuffed creature of indeterminate species, miss. | 美女 你的不明物种填充玩偶 |
[13:24] | Oh, awesome! | 噢 太棒了 |
[13:28] | There you are, Wendy. Hi, Robbie. | 温蒂 你在这儿啊 嗨 罗比 |
[13:30] | So I was wondering if, uh, you– | 我在想你是否 呃 你 |
[13:32] | Look what Dipper got for me! | 看 迪普送给我的 |
[13:35] | Whatever. Can’t even tell what species it is. Stupid. | 懒得看 我都说不出这是个啥 真蠢 |
[13:40] | What’s his deal? | 他怎么搞的 |
[13:41] | Looks like I came to the fair with the right guy! | 貌似我来游乐园找对了伙伴 |
[13:44] | We have a winner! | 大赢家诞生 |
[13:49] | Anytime, broseph. | 随时乐意效劳 兄弟 |
[13:51] | Now to win my pig. | 我要去赢我的猪猪咯 |
[13:55] | It’s all yours! No one else’s! | 它归你了 别人没机会了 |
[13:56] | Old fifteen-poundy! Yours forever! | “老十五” 你终身享有咯 |
[14:08] | That was even more awesome the third time around! | 第三圈真是更刺激了 |
[14:11] | Funnel cake! Let’s go get some, Dipper! | 漏斗蛋糕 迪普 我们去吃吧 |
[14:19] | What’s w– | 怎么了 |
[14:21] | Mabel, what– | 梅宝 怎么 |
[14:24] | I’ll just wait until you’re done. | 我等你叫完吧 |
[14:25] | I’m done. Okay, what is wrong? | 叫完了 好 发生什么事了 |
[14:27] | We messed up the timeline! | 我们把时间都搞乱了 |
[14:29] | Pacifica saw the flier | 帕西菲卡看到了小广告 |
[14:30] | And won Waddles before I did! | 而且抢在我前面把摇摇赢走了 |
[14:32] | She took Waddles, Dipper! | 她把摇摇抢走了 迪普 |
[14:34] | Oh, mabel, I’m sorry. | 噢 梅宝 我很抱歉 |
[14:36] | It’s okay, we just need to go back and do things differently. | 也还好 我们只要再回去重来一遍就好了 |
[14:39] | Mabel, wait! Look, I did the math– | 等等 梅宝 你想想 我精心计算了 |
[14:42] | In any other timeline, Wendy ends up going out with Robbie! | 再换个时间的话 温蒂最终会和罗比约会 |
[14:44] | I can’t mess this day up again! | 我不能再一次把今天搞砸了 |
[14:46] | But if we don’t go, then i’ll lose Waddles forever! | 但如果我们不回去 我就会永远地失去摇摇 |
[14:48] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[14:50] | Give it back! | 还给我 |
[14:58] | When are we? | 我们在什么年代 |
[15:00] | The real question is, when are we? | 问题的关键是 我们在什么年代 |
[15:04] | Oh, wait, did you already– | 噢 等一下 你刚刚是不是已经 |
[15:05] | – Yeah, I already– – ’cause I was gonna– | – 对 我已经 – 因为我也准备– |
[15:06] | – Yeah. Yeah, same thing. – All right. | – 是啊 是啊 一样 – 好吧 |
[15:07] | Do you hear that? | 你听到没 |
[15:33] | Be on the look out for mountain lions, travelers! | 旅客们 注意提防山里的狮子啊 |
[15:36] | Dysentery? Who wants dysentery? | 谁想拉稀 谁想拉稀吗 |
[15:38] | Forge ahead, mighty oxen! | 继续前进 强壮的牛儿们 |
[15:41] | For a new life awaits us on this Oregon trail! | 为了俄勒冈之路上等待我们的崭新生活 |
[15:45] | Where are we? The ’70s? | 我们在哪啊 七十年代吗 |
[15:47] | You sent us back 150 years, genius! | 你把我们送回到一百五十年前了 真是神童啊 |
[15:49] | It’s pioneer times! | 这是开拓者们的时代 |
[15:50] | By trembly! Fertilla, | 别吓我 佛蒂利亚 |
[15:52] | It seems you’ve given birth to two more children! | 我怎么听着像你又生了两个孩子 |
[15:55] | It appears I have. More little hands to render the tallow. | 似乎是的 又多了两双小手帮忙提炼油脂 |
[16:00] | Tallow? What? | 油脂 什么东西 |
[16:02] | Her mouth is filled with silver, mother! | 妈妈 她的嘴里都是银色的东西 |
[16:04] | These are called braces. | 这叫作牙套 |
[16:05] | Mabel, we can’t start messing with the past! | 梅宝 我们不能跟过去纠缠不清啊 |
[16:08] | Oh, says the guy who messed | 噢 那又是谁总一天到晚 |
[16:09] | With the past all day, and cost me my pig? | 跟过去纠缠不清 还害我损失了我的猪仔 |
[16:12] | I’ll mess with whatever I want! | 我想怎么捣乱就怎么捣乱 |
[16:13] | Check it out! A magic button machine! | 快瞧瞧 神奇的按键机器 |
[16:16] | Shoes that blink! | 可以闪光的鞋子 |
[16:22] | Hey, sister, guess who gets to vote in the future? | 嗨 大姐 猜猜未来谁有选举权 |
[16:25] | Ladies! Up top! | 女士们 手举高 |
[16:28] | That’s called a high-five. Teach it to your friends. | 这个叫做击掌 可以教教你的朋友们 |
[16:34] | Hey! No! | 嘿 不要啊 |
[16:44] | Run! Take cover! | 快跑 掩护 |
[16:46] | It’s coming! | 来了 |
[16:51] | This future seems neat. | 未来太炫了 |
[16:57] | I’m coming, Waddles! | 我来啦 摇摇 |
[16:59] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[17:00] | I seen it! I seen it again! | 我看到了 我又看到了 |
[17:03] | But enough about me. | 好了 不说我了 |
[17:04] | Behold… Me! | 注意看 又一个我 |
[17:13] | This thing is getting hotter! | 这东西开始发烫了 |
[17:16] | Hot! Hot, hot, hot! | 烫 烫 烫 烫 |
[17:17] | – What did you do?! – I don’t know! | – 你干嘛了 – 我也不知道啊 |
[17:29] | Where are we? | 我们在哪儿 |
[17:31] | It’s nothing but inky blackness for miles! | 一片漆黑 什么也看不到 |
[17:33] | Mabel, don’t you see? We’ve transported to the end of time! | 梅宝 你还没意识到吗 我们被传送到时间的尽头了 |
[17:43] | Wait, why does it smell so bad in here? | 等一下 这里怎么这么臭啊 |
[17:51] | Look! We’re back in the present! | 看呐 我们又回到现代了 |
[17:53] | But which present? | 但是是现代的什么时候啊 |
[17:54] | This is the best present ever! Yes! | 这是我得到的最好的礼物了 太棒了 |
[18:00] | No! Give me that thing! | 不 把那东西给我 |
[18:02] | Dipper, give it back! | 迪普 还给我 |
[18:06] | Look, Mabel, it’s over, okay? Give it up! | 够了 梅宝 都结束了 你放弃吧 |
[18:08] | I’ve worked too hard to lose this! | 我费了那么大的工夫 绝不能再失去了 |
[18:10] | But what about Waddles? He was my soul mate! | 那摇摇怎么办 他是我灵魂伴侣啊 |
[18:13] | You said that about a ball of yarn once! | 你都说了一万次了 |
[18:15] | Do you really want Wendy to date Robbie? | 你真的希望看到温蒂和罗比约会吗 |
[18:18] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道啊 |
[18:27] | You’re not guilt-tripping me, Mabel. Not this time. | 你不会让我有负罪感的 梅宝 这次没戏 |
[18:33] | Come on, Mabel, I know you. | 别不高兴啦 梅宝 我了解你的 |
[18:35] | You’re gonna forget about this in a day. | 过了今天你就会把这事抛在脑后 |
[18:37] | Here! Hey, i’ll prove it! | 来 嘿 我证明给你看 |
[18:42] | See? | 看 |
[18:47] | Okay, maybe you’ll forget in a week. | 好吧 也许你能在一周内忘了这件事 |
[18:55] | A month. She’ll be better in a month! | 一个月 一个月内她会好起来的 |
[19:02] | Waddles. Waddles. | 摇摇 摇摇 |
[19:05] | And if you look to your left, you’ll see miserable Mabel– | 现在看你们的左边 你们会看到痛不欲生的梅宝 |
[19:07] | The girl who went bonkers after | 这孩子自从她的梦想被某个没心没肺的坏小子 |
[19:08] | Her dreams were shattered by some heartless jerk. | 粉碎之后 就开始在这儿撞木桩 |
[19:10] | Oh, hey, Dipper! | 噢 嘿 迪普 |
[19:22] | I don’t know if it’s a duck or a panda, but I want one. | 我不确定这是个鸭子还是个熊猫 但我想要一个 |
[19:28] | Wendy, I just wanted to say that… | 温蒂 我只是想说 |
[19:30] | Well, I just wanted to say that people make mistakes, | 那个 我只是想说 人时常会犯错 |
[19:32] | And when they do, you should forgive them. | 当人们犯错的时候 你应该原谅他们 |
[19:35] | And also, that tight pants are overrated. | 还有就是 那条紧身裤没那么好 |
[19:37] | Dude, you lost me. | 哥们儿 你把我绕晕了 |
[19:38] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:40] | One ball, please. | 一个球 谢谢 |
[19:41] | You only get one chance. | 你只有一次机会 |
[19:44] | And a one, and a two, and a… | 一 二 走 |
[19:48] | Ow! My eye! | 噢 我的眼睛 |
[19:49] | Hey, Wendy, are you okay? | 嘿 温蒂 你没事吧 |
[19:51] | You know, this is the perfect time for me to ask you something. | 来得正好 我正好有点事要问你 |
[19:54] | It is done. | 完了 |
[19:57] | Dipper! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! | 迪普 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢 |
[20:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:02] | He’s saying “Thank you” in pig! | 他在用小猪语说“谢谢你” |
[20:03] | Aren’t you, Waddles? | 是吧 摇摇 |
[20:09] | I couldn’t break your heart, Mabel. | 我实在没法让你伤心 梅宝 |
[20:11] | Besides, there’s no way Wendy can date Robbie all summer, right? | 另外 温蒂也不可能和罗比一整个夏天都约会 是吧 |
[20:15] | You two! | 你俩 |
[20:18] | Do you have any idea how many rules you just broke?! | 你们清楚你们刚违反了多少规则吗 |
[20:22] | I’m asking, I wasn’t there with you. | 我是在问你们 我刚才可没跟你们俩在一起 |
[20:24] | It was probably a lot, right? | 肯定不少 是不是 |
[20:26] | Blendin Blandin! | 布伦丁·布兰丁 |
[20:28] | The time paradox avoidance enforcement squadron! | 时间悖论规避强执特遣队 |
[20:32] | That’s right, and our phones have been ringing off the hook. | 没错 我们的电话一直响个不停 |
[20:34] | There’s settlers high-fiving in the 1800s | 十九世纪有居民击掌 |
[20:36] | And calculators littered through eight centuries! | 计算器流窜到了八个世纪以前 |
[20:39] | You are under arrest for violations | 由于违背了时光穿梭者的行为准则 |
[20:41] | of the time travelers code of conduct. | 你被逮捕了 |
[20:43] | It was those kids! | 都是那些小鬼们干的 |
[20:44] | And their leader, Waddles! | 还有他们的头儿 摇摇 |
[20:46] | That’s a pig, Blendin. | 那只是头猪 布伦丁 |
[20:47] | Oh! I’ll get you for this! | 噢 我会报复你们的 |
[20:49] | I’ll go back in time and make sure your parents never meet! | 我要回到过去 让你们爸妈一辈子碰不着面 |
[20:53] | Well, we’re still here. | 我们不还在这儿嘛 |
[20:54] | Guess he forgot to go back. | 我猜他把那事搞忘了 |
[20:56] | Ha! You suckers! | 哈 你们这些笨蛋 |
[20:58] | Your pockets are empty and I’m still sitting high and dry! | 我安然无恙地坐在这儿 然而你们却口袋空空了 |
[21:03] | Yeah, boo! Boo! I love it! | 尽管喝倒彩吧 我就喜欢这感觉 |
[21:06] | Hey, biceps! Yeah, I’m talking to you, haircut! | 嘿 肌肉猛男们 对 说你呐 酷发哥 |
[21:10] | Take your best shot! | 让的你们小宇宙爆发吧 |
[21:23] | So I guess we never found out who was causing | 我觉得我们永远都不会知道布伦丁要找的那些 |
[21:25] | Those time anomalies Blendin was looking for. | 时光异常现象是谁造成的了 |
[21:28] | Wait, Mabel… I think it was us. | 等等 梅宝 我认为是我们造成的 |
[21:31] | Ugh, my brain hurts. | 呃 我脑袋疼 |
[21:33] | Aw, jeez, I gotta deal with this all summer? | 噢 老天 不会让我一整个夏天都忍受这种画面吧 |
[21:37] | It’s good. It’s caramel. | 这个很好吃的 焦糖酱哦 |
[21:39] | I’m on it. | 交给我了 |
[21:48] | My pants! They’re shrinking! | 我的紧身裤啊 缩水了 |
[21:59] | Oh, man. | 噢 天呐 |
[22:02] | That’ll do, pig. | 这个可以有 猪猪 |
[22:05] | That’ll do. | 这个可以有 |
[22:07] | You have broken the eternal laws of space-time. | 你违反了宇宙时间的永恒之律 |
[22:12] | I beg your mercy, time baby! | 求你大发慈悲 时光宝宝 |
[22:13] | You now must clean up all of the anomalies. | 现在你必须去清理所有的时光异常现象 |
[22:25] | Old man McGuckett, local kook! | 我是老人麦戈科特 本地怪人一枚 |
[22:27] | Are the wax figures alive? | 蜡像有生命吗 |
[22:32] | What are you looking at? | 你看什么看 |