时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | This is it, dudes: my favourite place in Gravity Falls | 这就是我在重力泉最喜欢的地方了 |
[00:09] | Everything I know I learned right here | 我所有的知识都是从这里学来的 |
[00:11] | A frog told me how to cross a street | 这只青蛙告诉我怎么过马路 |
[00:14] | When my house was haunted, | 我在我的房子闹鬼的时候 |
[00:15] | I learned how to eat ghosts | 我学会了怎么吃掉鬼怪 |
[00:16] | And this thing taught me how to dance | 这玩意还教了我怎么跳舞 |
[00:19] | I’ve been jigging for 7 days straight! | 我这一周都在跳快步舞 |
[00:23] | Soos?.. | 苏斯 |
[00:26] | Let him have this | 让他自己享受吧 |
[00:31] | Congratulations! | 恭喜你 |
[00:33] | You win! | 你赢了 |
[00:39] | Oh! Watch out! | 小心点 |
[00:41] | Ooh, cutscene | 哇 这是过场动画 |
[00:42] | Dr. Karate, you killed my father again! | 空手道博士 你又把我父亲杀死了 |
[00:47] | You take that baaack! | 你把这话给我收回去 |
[00:48] | Fight! | 开打 |
[00:51] | Yeah yeah yeah! Go go! | 耶耶耶 加油 |
[00:58] | Our winner Rumble McSkirmish | 赢家是朗博·麦克斯克尔米什 |
[01:00] | Winners don’t lose! | 胜利者永远都不会输 |
[01:01] | What? You cheated | 怎么会这样 你肯定作弊了 |
[01:03] | You’ll take that baaack! | 你最好把话给我收回去 |
[01:05] | Round 2 | 第二局 |
[01:06] | I’m gonna punch them rough | 我要开始狠狠地打了 |
[01:08] | Fight! | 开打 |
[01:09] | Let’s gang up on them | 让他们赶快开始打起来 |
[01:16] | Wendy! What’s up babe? | 温蒂 怎么样啊 宝贝儿 |
[01:18] | Just putting up some flyers for my band | 我只是在为我的乐队贴传单 |
[01:20] | I’m leading guitar. No biggie. | 我是吉他领队 没什么了不起的 |
[01:22] | Are you wearing mascara? | 你涂了睫毛膏吗 |
[01:25] | Um, it’s eye-paint for men | 呃 这是男士用的 |
[01:28] | Robbie, Dipper was just showing me this great game. | 罗比 迪普正在给我介绍这个超棒的游戏呢 |
[01:30] | Ah, yeah, sweet, sweet. | 好啊 不错 |
[01:32] | How’s about you sit this one out, kid champ? | 这一局你先旁观吧 冠军小孩 |
[01:35] | But… We just started this round | 但我们才刚刚开始打这一局啊 |
[01:37] | Hey, relax, man | 嘿 放松点 哥们儿 |
[01:39] | I’m just trying to spend | 我是想跟我的女朋友 |
[01:40] | a ittle time with my girlfriend, all right? | 稍微玩一会儿 好吗 |
[01:43] | It’ll just be one round. | 我们只玩一局 |
[01:44] | Round 3. Fight! | 第三局 开打 |
[01:47] | I’m going camping tomorrow with my dad, so I won’t be around. | 明天我要跟我爸爸去野营 所以我一天都会不在 |
[01:49] | Ah, cool, cool. Watch out! | 啊 不错 小心 |
[02:42] | King me! | 一对王 |
[02:46] | It’s not fair! | 这不公平 |
[02:46] | She doesn’t even know what we’re playing! | 她根本就不知道我们在玩什么 |
[02:48] | Go fish? | 不是配对吗 |
[02:53] | Dude. I think I’m picking up a radio station inside my head. | 哥们儿 我觉得我脑袋里可以收到电台 |
[02:56] | Try blinking to see if you can change the channel. | 你眨一下眼 看看能不能换台 |
[03:01] | We-endy-y!.. | 温蒂 |
[03:03] | Sounds like Robbie | 听起来是罗比在说话 |
[03:04] | Robbie? | 罗比 |
[03:05] | Is he that jerky twerp I | 是总是爱向温蒂 |
[03:06] | see making goo-goo eyes at Wendy all the time? | 抛媚眼的那个混蛋吗 |
[03:08] | He called me big dude once. I mean, | 有一次他管我叫胖家伙 我的意思是 |
[03:10] | I am a big dude, but it kinda hurt. | 虽然我的确是一个胖家伙 但是这话说出来挺伤人的 |
[03:12] | Should I sick Waddles on him again? | 你说我应该让摇摇继续向他呕吐吗 |
[03:16] | Easy, tiger! | 别冲动 虎猪 |
[03:18] | I’ll handle it. | 我会摆平他的 |
[03:21] | Ha-ha, conflict | 哈哈 有好戏看了 |
[03:22] | Wendy, Wendy-Wendy, Wendy! | 温蒂 温蒂温蒂 温蒂 |
[03:26] | Come on out, girl! Come on down! | 出来吧 赶快下来 |
[03:29] | You realize she’s not here, right? | 你其实已经知道她不在这里了吧 |
[03:30] | Pssh. Yes. | 呸 是的 |
[03:33] | What? | 什么 |
[03:33] | She’s out camping with her family today. | 今天她全家都去野营了 |
[03:36] | Maybe if you listened to her for once, you’d know that. | 如果你真的认真听过她说话的话 你应该知道的 |
[03:38] | What was that? | 你说什么 |
[03:39] | I just said she’s not here. | 我只是说过她不在 |
[03:41] | No-no-no. You wanna get into it, huh? | 不不不 你想搅这趟浑水吗 |
[03:43] | Who wants get into it, kid? | 谁想搀和啊 小朋友 |
[03:45] | You think I don’t know what’s been going on, huh? | 你还以为我不知道发生了什么 是吧 |
[03:46] | It’s obvious, you’ve gotta thing for my girlfriend, | 显然你很喜欢我的女朋友 |
[03:48] | Don’t you? Don’t you? | 难道不是吗 不是吗 |
[03:50] | What? No! Come on, man! | 什么 绝对没有 拜托 |
[03:52] | Yeah. I’m sure she’s just dying to ask out 12 year old kid | 是啊 我很确定她现在非常渴望跟一个 |
[03:55] | who wears the exact same shorts every day | 每天都穿同一条短裤的十二岁小孩约会 |
[03:57] | Hey, here’s an idea. | 嘿 我有一个主意 |
[03:59] | Why don’t I call her right now | 要不我现在就给她打电话 |
[04:00] | and see if she wants to go out on a date with you. | 让我们看看她是不是真的想跟你约会 |
[04:02] | Hey! Look! Don’t… You don’t have to! | 嘿 不要 你完全没必要做这个 |
[04:04] | Don’t, please, man!.. | 不要 拜托了 |
[04:05] | What are you gonna do, huh? | 你要做什么 哼 |
[04:09] | What? What? | 什么 什么 |
[04:13] | My phone! | 我的手机 |
[04:14] | I’ll buy you a new one | 我会赔你一个新的 |
[04:16] | Oh no. You’re not getting off that easy! | 不 你就是跳进黄河也洗不清你的罪名了 |
[04:18] | Hey, I know a fight when I see one. | 嘿 你们在这儿打架被我抓到了吧 |
[04:21] | Stay right there! | 给我待在这儿别动 |
[04:23] | You, me, Circle Park, 3 o’clock. | 我和你 三点钟 在公园 不见不散 |
[04:27] | We finish this! | 我们要做个了断 |
[04:30] | Oh, he’s gone. | 哎 他走了 |
[04:32] | I was just gonna call the boys over to place a few bets | 我本想找几个朋友下赌注呢 |
[04:35] | The smart money’s on skinny jeans. | 我们打赌穿紧身牛仔裤的打架会赢 |
[04:38] | What was I thinking? I can’t fight! | 当时我到底是怎么想的啊 我根本就不能打架 |
[04:40] | I’ve never been in a fight before | 我也从来没有打过架 |
[04:42] | Look at these noodle arms! | 我的胳膊细得跟麻杆似的 |
[04:43] | Just bonk him over the head. | 直接猛击他的头嘛 |
[04:45] | It’s nature’s snooze button. | 这是一个天然的静音键 |
[04:47] | Boys! | 先生们 |
[04:48] | Why can’t you learn to hate each other in secret? | 你们怎么就不会将不满藏在心中呢 |
[04:50] | Like girls do. | 像我们女孩子那样 |
[04:52] | Sure, listen to your sister | 好啊 就听你妹妹的 |
[04:54] | Maybe you can share dresses too. | 说不定还可以分享你们的衣物呢 |
[04:56] | Ha-ha-ha Boom! | 哈哈哈 砰 |
[04:58] | Maybe he’ll just forget about it? | 可能他会忘掉这件事吧 |
[04:59] | Maybe it’ll all blow over. | 说不定会大事化小呢 |
[05:01] | I don’t know Dipper. Teenagers are dangerous. | 我不知道啊 青少年是个危险的群体 |
[05:03] | Those hormones turn them into killing machines. | 那些荷尔蒙激素把他们变成了杀人机器 |
[05:06] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[05:07] | Oh yeah dude. My cousin Reggie got | 是啊哥们儿 我的堂兄雷吉 |
[05:09] | in a fight with teen once. | 就在青年时期被卷进了一场打架 |
[05:10] | The guy broke like… | 那人全身被打得 |
[05:10] | All his arms… All his legs… | 手臂断了 腿也差不多了 |
[05:13] | I think he killed him or something, I don’t know. | 我觉得他杀了他或者怎么的 我也不是很清楚 |
[05:14] | Me and Reggie were just talking about it. | 我和雷吉最近才说过这事呢 |
[05:18] | I can’t stay here. What if Robbie comes back? | 我在这里呆不下去了 如果罗比找上门了怎么办 |
[05:20] | I gotta hide! | 我要躲起来 |
[05:21] | Look kid. You’ve got yourself a choice here. | 听着 孩子 你现在就要做出选择 |
[05:23] | You could either go face him like a man. | 你是像个男人一样勇敢去迎战呢 |
[05:25] | or you can hide indoors, like a wimp. | 还是像个懦夫一样躲在屋子里 |
[05:27] | What will it be? | 你选什么 |
[05:32] | Wimp it is. | 你选择了懦夫 |
[05:34] | Come on, Soos. Robbie is twice my size! | 拜托你了 苏斯 罗比比我足足高一倍 |
[05:37] | I mean, what would getting myself killed accomplish? | 我的意思是 人死了人生就没意义了 |
[05:39] | I just need to hide here until 3 o’clock passes. | 我只需要在这里藏过三点钟而已 |
[05:43] | This day will never end. | 这个日子真是漫长 |
[05:44] | Relax, Dipper. Just try not to think about Robbie. | 放松点 迪普 就别去想罗比了 |
[05:52] | Girl, why you ackin’ so cray-cray? | 姑娘 你为什么要这么怪怪 |
[05:56] | “Why you ackin’ so cray-cray” Will be back in a moment | “你为何如此怪怪”广告之后 马上回来 |
[06:00] | Poor Dipper. | 可怜的迪普 |
[06:01] | Hiding from Robbie, unable to face his fears. | 躲着罗比 而无法直面恐惧 |
[06:06] | Fears are for chumps. That’s why I don’t have any. | 傻瓜才会害怕 这就是我从不恐惧的原因 |
[06:10] | You want me to go get a ladder? | 要我帮你找一个梯子吗 |
[06:12] | – We don’t have one. – What? | – 我们根本就没有 – 什么 |
[06:13] | You know, study shows that keeping a ladder inside the house | 调查显示 在屋子里面放梯子比 |
[06:16] | is more dangerous than a loaded gun | 一个上膛的手枪更危险 |
[06:18] | That’s why I own ten guns: | 所以我有十支枪 |
[06:20] | in case some maniac tries to sneak in a ladder. | 可以防止有疯子用梯子来潜入我们家 |
[06:22] | Grunkle Stan! Why you ackin’ so cray-cray? | 拜托 你为什么要如此怪怪 |
[06:26] | You’re the one who’s ackin’ cray-cray! | 你才是那个怪怪的人呢 |
[06:28] | I gotta go now. | 我要走人了 |
[06:30] | Why would Grunkle Stan be so weirded out by ladders? | 为什么斯坦叔公一谈到梯子就如此奇怪啊 |
[06:33] | Of course! | 原来如此 |
[06:35] | I think he has a secret fear of heights! | 我猜他不想告诉我们他有恐高症 |
[06:38] | We’ll have to test him to be sure. | 咱们要试试他 |
[06:40] | Or we could leave well enough alone. | 当然也可以不管它啦 |
[06:43] | Na-a-ah! | 才不会呢 |
[06:49] | Man. I wonder what it’s gonna | 天哪 我想知道真正在游戏里面 |
[06:50] | be like to go inside a video game for real. | 的感觉会是怎么样的 |
[06:57] | I should have thought of this years ago! | 我在几年前就该想到这一招才对 |
[07:02] | Stupid Robbie, such a jerk. | 傻蛋罗比 真是个混蛋 |
[07:07] | Round 4. Fight! | 第四局 开打 |
[07:12] | KO K.O. | |
[07:14] | Continue? | 你要继续吗 |
[07:16] | A winner never runs away from a fight! | 一个真正的胜利者从不逃避战斗 |
[07:20] | That’s easy for you to say | 你说起来倒是容易 |
[07:21] | You have more than one life! | 你可是有很多条命的 |
[07:25] | I wish one of these guys could fight Robbie for me. | 真希望游戏中能出来一个人来帮我打败罗比 |
[07:36] | “To unleash ultimate power?” | 释放终极能量 |
[07:39] | I do like things that are ultimate. | 我倒是挺喜欢终极的事情 |
[07:42] | Back, back, hold, forward, back, forward, | 后 后 停 前 后 前 |
[07:45] | down, hold, quarter, circle forward, triple punch! | 下 停 四分转 转一圈 三连击 |
[07:51] | I guess it didn’t work. | 貌似没有用啊 |
[07:53] | Uh… Soos? | 呃 苏斯 |
[07:57] | Select your character! | 请选择角色 |
[07:59] | Uh… Rumble McSkirmish? | 朗博·麦克斯克尔米什 |
[08:13] | You’re real? | 你是真实存在的吗 |
[08:15] | High five! | 击掌 |
[08:17] | Ow! Your pixels are really sharp! | 哎 你的像素让我的手好痛啊 |
[08:22] | Greetings child boy! | 你好小朋友 |
[08:23] | I’m Rumble McSkirmish from a USA! | 我是来自美国的朗博·麦克斯克尔米什 |
[08:25] | Punch Kick Punch Kick! | 打拳 踢腿 打拳 踢腿 |
[08:27] | Ow! Cool! | 哇 真帅 |
[08:31] | Change machine! Change me into a powerful wolf! | 变形器 把我变为一个超级猛狼 |
[08:35] | With Rumble around Robbie | 如果让罗布来比赛的话 |
[08:36] | will be so scared I won’t even need to fight him | 罗比会失去战意的 我都根本不需要动手 |
[08:39] | I’ve got the world’s greatest fighter to be my bodyguard! | 我的保镖竟然是世界上最牛的战士 |
[08:42] | I need power-ups! | 我要喝药了 |
[08:44] | This is so amazing! I’ve got to show Soos! | 这真是棒极了 我要给苏斯看看 |
[08:47] | Soos? | 苏斯 |
[08:50] | Help! I’m trapped in a game! | 救我 我被困在游戏里面了 |
[08:52] | It was cool in theory but in practice it was really boring. | 理论上来说挺酷的 但我发现实际上这真是太无聊了 |
[08:57] | It’s not just a game anymore. | 这不仅仅只是一场游戏了 |
[08:59] | Alright Waddles. It’s time to begin | 好啦 摇摇 让我们开始进行 |
[09:01] | Operation Get Stan Over His Fear Of Heights! | 让斯坦克服恐高症行动 |
[09:05] | I came up with that name. | 这名字是我起的 |
[09:08] | Happy Great Uncle’s Day! | 好叔公节快乐 |
[09:10] | There’s a Great Uncle’s Day? | 有好叔公这个节日吗 |
[09:11] | Of course it’s not a day I’ve made up | 肯定不是我瞎编的 |
[09:14] | High heels! You shouldn’t have | 高跟鞋 你不应该有这个的 |
[09:17] | Seriously. What… What is this? | 说真的 这到底是什么 |
[09:19] | What’s wrong? | 有问题吗 |
[09:20] | Are you saying these heels are too high? | 你是想说这些高跟鞋太高了吗 |
[09:23] | Do they make you uncomfortable? | 它们会把你弄得不舒服 |
[09:26] | -Maybe -Admit it! Admit you have a fear of heights! | – 可能吧 – 你就承认你有恐高症吧 |
[09:29] | What? That’s why you bought me these? | 什么 这就是你送我这些的原因吗 |
[09:31] | You should be ashamed of youself! | 你应该为你自己感到惭愧 |
[09:33] | And on Great Uncle’s Day no less! | 尤其是今天还是好叔公节 |
[09:36] | But no, I don’t have a fear of heights. | 但不 我没有恐高症 |
[09:39] | We now return to world’s most terrifying skydiving! | 现在让我们观看世界上最吓人的跳伞节目 |
[09:43] | Ah! Ah! Ah! Turn if off! | 啊 赶快关掉它 |
[09:48] | So I have a fear of heights. | 貌似我真的有恐高症 |
[09:49] | Is that really so cray-cray? | 这真的很怪怪吗 |
[09:55] | We don’t have any traditional power-ups. | 我们这里没有传统的能量药剂 |
[09:57] | Turkey legs, pizza boxes or golden rings | 火鸡腿 披萨 和金圈圈 |
[09:59] | How about half a taco? | 你想吃这半个玉米卷吗 |
[10:01] | Place it on the floor. | 把它放在地板上 |
[10:09] | I wish I could do that! | 真希望我也能这样 |
[10:10] | Now I must defeat the world’s greatest fight fighters! | 现在我必须打败世界上最厉害的战士 |
[10:12] | Take me to the Soviet Union! | 现在带我去苏联 |
[10:14] | That’s gonna be tough. For a number of reasons. | 由于很多原因 这件事情很难办到 |
[10:17] | But I do know a fighter here in Gravity Falls. | 不过我知道在怪诞小镇这里有一个战士 |
[10:20] | Maximum power? | 满状态吗 |
[10:22] | His name is Robbie V. And he’s kinda my archenemy. | 他的名字是罗比·V 他算是我的敌人吧 |
[10:25] | Did he kill your father? | 他杀了你爸爸吗 |
[10:27] | Well, he’s dating the girl I like | 倒没有 他是我的情敌 |
[10:29] | and he posts a really annoying amount of status updates. | 而且他很喜欢在微博上刷屏 很烦人 |
[10:32] | And then he killed your father! | 然后他就杀了你的父亲 |
[10:35] | Uh, sure. | 呃 是的 |
[10:36] | Anyway, I was hoping you could scare him off for me, | 不管怎么样 我希望你能帮我吓吓他 |
[10:39] | so I don’t have to fight the guy? | 这样我就不用跟他打架了 |
[10:40] | Ha-ha-ha! Your question makes my shoulders bounce! | 你的问题使我肌肉大绷 |
[10:43] | Fireball! Uppercut! Downercut! Bowl of punch! | 火球术 上钩拳 下勾拳 碗攻击 |
[10:48] | So you’ll protect me from Robbie? | 你会帮我打败罗比吗 |
[10:50] | Challenge accepted! Press Start! | 任务接受 请按开始键 |
[10:56] | Oh-oh. I think I hear my uncle | 糟糕 我叔公好像来了 |
[10:57] | Stay perfectly still. | 请站好不要动 |
[11:01] | I said stay still. | 我让你站着不动 |
[11:03] | This is as still as I can stay | 我只能不动到这个程度了 |
[11:05] | How I’m gonna get Grunkle Stan over his fear of heights? | 你说我该怎么让斯坦叔公克服恐高症呢 |
[11:09] | Hey Mable. Have you met Rumble yet? | 梅宝 你跟朗博打过招呼了吗 |
[11:11] | He’s my new bodyguard | 他是我的新保镖 |
[11:12] | The child gave me a taco! | 这位小朋友给了我一个玉米卷 |
[11:14] | Wow! He’s got a crazy voice! | 哇 他的声音真粗 |
[11:17] | Here, say these words | 把这些单词念出来 |
[11:20] | Effervescent! | 欢腾 |
[11:21] | Applefritter! | 馅饼 |
[11:23] | Riboflavin! | 核黄素 |
[11:25] | Mabel, he’s not a toy, he’s a fighting machine | 梅宝 他不是一个玩具 他是我的打架机器 |
[11:27] | I’m gonna get him to defend me from Robbie | 我要让他帮我抵御罗比 |
[11:29] | Isn’t that kinda like cheating? | 不感觉这等于作弊吗 |
[11:31] | I guess so | 我猜是的 |
[11:33] | Well, I’ll see you after the fight. | 不管怎么样 打完架再见你 |
[11:34] | Poop! Poppenbuts! | 狗屎 大狗屎 |
[11:37] | Tell me my opponent’s special moves. | 把我对手的大招告诉我 |
[11:39] | Don’t worry. As soon as he sees you, he’s gonna wet his pants. | 别担心 他看到你的时候会吓得尿裤子的 |
[11:42] | His wet pants will be no match for this! | 尿湿的裤子肯定比不过这玩意 |
[11:46] | Woah! Where did that come from? | 哇 这是哪来的 |
[11:47] | I punched an oil drum! | 我打了一个油桶 |
[11:49] | Trust me, you won’t need that. Just give him a good scare. | 相信我吧 你不会用上这个的 吓吓他就可以了 |
[11:52] | Yes! | 好吧 |
[11:53] | With this! | 用这个 |
[11:55] | This street has really dangerous litter | 这条街怎么有这么多危险的垃圾 |
[12:00] | Hey Grunkle Stan! | 嘿 斯坦叔公 |
[12:02] | How would you like to go take a walk | 想试试蒙着眼睛 |
[12:04] | nowhere in particular while wearing a blindfold? | 出去随便散散步吗 |
[12:08] | Huh! Beats just sitting around being old. | 呵 确实比坐着等死好 |
[12:11] | Wait a minute! | 等一下 |
[12:12] | You’re not planning on | 你不会是想把我带到 |
[12:13] | taking me somewhere super high up, are you? | 什么超级高的地方吧 |
[12:15] | Grunkle Stan! I would never! | 斯坦叔公 我绝对不会的 |
[12:19] | Scout’s honour! | 我以童子军的名义起誓 |
[12:21] | All right. Let’s go. | 好吧 咱们走吧 |
[12:33] | Well-well-well, look who decided to show up. | 好啊 看看谁过来了 |
[12:36] | I thought you chickened out. | 我还以为你怕了呢 |
[12:37] | You ready to settle this like men? | 你准备好以男人的方式解决这件事了吗 |
[12:39] | Look dude, I don’t think you wanna fight me. | 哥们儿 我不觉得你真的想跟我打 |
[12:41] | Let’s just call this thing off before someone gets hurt. | 咱们在有人受伤之前和解吧 |
[12:44] | You’re scared, huh? Is that it? | 你怕了 是吧 |
[12:47] | Ok dude. You asked for it. | 好吧 这是你自找的 |
[12:51] | Who’s your friend? And why is he blurry? | 他是谁啊 他为什么看起来这么模糊 |
[12:54] | This happens to be the greatest warrior that ever lived. | 这是世界上最好的战士了 |
[12:57] | Yeah, right. Hey eyepatch, what have the kid promised you | 好吧 嘿 独眼龙 这孩子答应给你什么了 |
[13:00] | more tate for your forearms? | 给你的前臂多加点皱纹 |
[13:03] | How can you laugh when you killed this boy’s father?! | 你都把他的父亲给杀了 你竟然还敢笑出来 |
[13:06] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[13:07] | I’m giving you one last chance: back down, | 我给你最后一次机会 现在马上走人 |
[13:09] | or this guy is gonna go nuts. | 否则我就管不住这家伙了 |
[13:11] | How about you back down, kid! | 还是你滚蛋吧 小屁孩 |
[13:13] | You asked for it. Rumble, go! | 你自找的 朗博 上 |
[13:17] | What the?.. | 什么 |
[13:19] | Wha… What is happening? | 什么 发生了什么事 |
[13:21] | I didn’t want to do this, man, but you gave me no choice. | 我本来不想这样的 这是你逼我的 |
[13:24] | Maybe now you won’t mess with me. | 现在你不想惹我了吧 |
[13:27] | Woah! Rumble, you can stop! I think Robbie’s had enough! | 朗博 你可以停了 我觉得他已经受够了 |
[13:30] | Rumble Throw! | 朗博上投 |
[13:33] | Stop! I said stop! | 停下来 给我停下来 |
[13:36] | What the? That guy is crazy! | 什么 那家伙疯了 |
[13:39] | Fireball! | 火球术 |
[13:42] | What the heck was that? | 这大爷的是什么 |
[13:44] | You’re only supposed to scare him, you almost killed him! | 我只让你吓吓他 你都快要把他打死了 |
[13:46] | I will not rest until the man who dishonoured you | 我绝对不会饶过侮辱你的人 |
[13:49] | is DESTROYED! | 除非他陨灭了 |
[13:54] | Punch! | 拳击 |
[13:56] | This isn’t good | 情况不妙 |
[14:00] | Something told me this would be his first stop | 我有种感觉 他会先来这边 |
[14:07] | Chill out man! | 淡定 |
[14:10] | Please, Rumble, you gotta stop! | 求求你了 朗博 别打了 |
[14:19] | Rumble, wait! | 朗博 等等 |
[14:23] | Punch-punch-punch! | 我打 我打 我打 |
[14:28] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不用这么做的 |
[14:30] | At least pace yourself. | 至少你走慢点 |
[14:32] | You might get a cramp. | 否则你会痉挛的 |
[14:35] | I love you dad! | 老爸 我爱死你了 |
[14:43] | Oh! My car! | 哎 我的车 |
[14:47] | We’ll just buy another one | 我们买辆新的就可以了 |
[14:49] | I love being rich | 我喜欢当富人 |
[14:52] | All you can hit! | 能打的都打光 |
[14:59] | Hi dude! | 嘿 哥们儿 |
[15:00] | Soos! Where have you been? | 苏斯 你跑到哪里去了 |
[15:02] | Long story, man. | 说来话长了 伙计 |
[15:03] | Dude, did you see that | 你看到了吗 |
[15:04] | video game guy destroying everything in sight? | 有个人从游戏里面出来了 他摧毁了他看到的一切东西 |
[15:07] | That’s crazy! | 真是太疯狂了 |
[15:08] | Yeah, I kinda sorta brought him to life to be my bodyguard | 是啊 我貌似让他活过来了 然后让他做我的保镖了 |
[15:12] | But now I have to stop him before he kills Robbie! | 不过现在我要在他把罗比杀掉之前阻止他 |
[15:15] | You need an amiable sidekick with a pickup truck? | 你需要一个开着皮卡的可爱助手吗 |
[15:18] | You know I do! | 你知道我要的 |
[15:24] | Take off your blindfold NOW! | 现在把你的蒙眼罩拿下来 |
[15:30] | Yeah, that’s pretty much what I was expecting. | 是啊 和我想的差不多 |
[15:33] | You’re doing better than I thought! | 你比我想象的更坚强 |
[15:35] | Now look over the handrail. | 现在朝扶手栏杆外面看 |
[15:37] | Nope. | 不要 |
[15:38] | Hey, do you smell anger and hormones? | 你感觉到愤怒和荷尔蒙了吗 |
[15:43] | Finally, I’m safe. | 现在我安全了 |
[15:44] | Hey, Robbie, get your own water tower! | 嘿 罗比 找你自己的水塔去 |
[15:47] | Shh, keep it down, he’ll find us! | 小声点 他会发现我们的 |
[15:49] | Challenger sighted! | 找到对手了 |
[15:54] | On to save the day, dude | 得拯救世界了 哥们儿 |
[15:57] | You can hide, but you cannot hide! | 你可以去躲 但是你躲不过我 |
[15:59] | Rumble, this has to stop, please, listen to me! | 朗博 你得停下来 听我说 |
[16:03] | Kick! | 踢腿 |
[16:06] | What was that? | 发生什么事了 |
[16:06] | Oh boy. | 天哪 |
[16:09] | We’re safe, right? | 我们应该还是安全的吧 |
[16:10] | Of course not! This thing is on stills! | 当然不是 这塔在摇晃呢 |
[16:13] | High, high up! | 我们在很高的地方 |
[16:14] | Punch! | 拳击 |
[16:20] | Finish him! | 干掉他 |
[16:21] | No no no! Don’t! Don’t finish me! | 不要 不要把我杀掉 |
[16:27] | Rumble! | 朗博 |
[16:31] | Rumble, I have something to tell you | 朗博 我要告诉你一些话 |
[16:33] | Robbie… | 罗比 |
[16:34] | Robbie didn’t kill my father. | 罗比没有杀死我的父亲 |
[16:37] | Then who did? | 那是谁做的 |
[16:38] | What? | 什么 |
[16:39] | No one did, I lied to you | 我父亲还活着呢 我对你撒谎了 |
[16:41] | Then you’re actually a… | 那你实际上是一个 |
[16:44] | bad guy! | 坏蛋 |
[16:45] | I guess I kinda am… | 我觉得我还真是呢 |
[16:50] | My entire journey | 我所做的一切 |
[16:53] | A lie. My honour has been insulted. | 竟然是为了一个谎言 我的尊严被侮辱了 |
[16:56] | Sensei warned me not to join the path of evil | 先生告诉我不要跟邪恶搅浑在一块儿 |
[16:59] | The boy has led me astray from my teachings | 这小孩子竟然让我误入歧途 |
[17:02] | If Robbie V. Is not the last stage, | 如果罗比·V不是最终挑战者 |
[17:05] | then it must be… | 那就是 |
[17:07] | Yooouuuuuuuuuuu! | 你 |
[17:10] | Dude! | 哥们儿 |
[17:12] | Don’t fight him, man | 千万别跟他打架 |
[17:13] | That guy’s got like the black belt wrapped around his black belt | 这家伙简直就是黑带中的黑带 |
[17:16] | You could get killed. | 你会被杀死的 |
[17:17] | I have to. | 我得去面对他 |
[17:18] | I started all this, and I’ve got to at least try to stop it | 这事是因我而起的 至少我要试着来平息它 |
[17:21] | You’re sure you wouldn’t rather hide like a wimp? | 你确定你不会像一个懦夫那样躲起来 |
[17:25] | Fight like a man it is. | 看来你要像男人一样去战斗啊 |
[17:30] | Ready! | 准备 |
[17:38] | Fight! | 开打 |
[17:44] | Fireball and lightning ball through | 火球电球一起攻击 |
[17:45] | Fire! | 火球术 |
[17:51] | Ha ha ha! You fight like a girl! | 哈哈 你打架的样子像个女生一样 |
[17:53] | Who was also a baby! | 你本来就是一个小宝宝 |
[18:08] | Oh no. | 糟糕 |
[18:12] | That was worth a shot | 倒也值得试试 |
[18:20] | No. I have no looking up | 糟糕 我没有能向上攻击的 |
[18:22] | …animation! | 招数 |
[18:31] | What should I do? Roll him up and put him on my wall? | 我该怎么办呢 把他卷起来然后挂在我墙上 |
[18:33] | Dude! We should rock paper scissors for him. | 哥们儿 我们猜拳决定吧 |
[18:35] | Fist | 拳 |
[18:36] | punch | 击 |
[18:37] | rain!!! | 雨 |
[18:46] | Never underestimate that I have punches! | 别低估了我 我还有拳击能力呢 |
[18:59] | Super | 超级 |
[19:00] | power | 能量 |
[19:01] | ninja | 忍者 |
[19:01] | turbo | 增强 |
[19:02] | neo | 全新 |
[19:02] | ultra | 极端 |
[19:02] | hyper | 高级 |
[19:03] | mega | 超强 |
[19:03] | multi | 多功能 |
[19:03] | alpha | 混沌 |
[19:04] | meta | 原初的 |
[19:04] | extra | 更大能量 |
[19:05] | uber | 之终极 |
[19:05] | prefix | 前置 |
[19:06] | combo!!! | 连击 |
[19:14] | You sir truly are the champion of champions | 你的确是冠军中的冠军 |
[19:18] | Rumble wins! | 朗博赢了 |
[19:22] | Winners don’t lose! | 一个真正的胜利者永远都不会输 |
[19:24] | I wouldn’t be too sure about that, man | 我还真不敢真正认同呢 |
[19:26] | Game Over! | 游戏结束 |
[19:28] | What? No! No! | 什么 不要 |
[19:30] | Noooooooo! | 不 |
[19:33] | Game over, old friend | 老朋友 游戏结束了 |
[19:41] | Ha-ha, nice one, dude | 哈哈 不错 哥们儿 |
[19:45] | I’m sorry, Grunkle Stan. | 很抱歉 斯坦叔公 |
[19:46] | I thought this would help but I was wrong. | 我还以为这有用呢 不过我错了 |
[19:49] | So wrong! | 错得厉害 |
[19:50] | I… I survived! | 我活下来了 |
[19:53] | I survived and I feel great! | 劫后余生的感觉真好 |
[19:55] | Wait. Let me do a cocky dance just to be sure. | 等等 让我跳个骄傲舞试试 |
[20:00] | Ha-ha! Deal with it, world! | 哈哈 来吧 世界 |
[20:02] | Stan Pines is cured of his fear of heights! | 斯坦·派恩不再恐高了 |
[20:05] | – You’re coming kid? – Uh-huh. | -孩子 你下来不 -不 |
[20:07] | What’s the matter? You’ve got a fear of heights now? | 怎么啦 现在你恐高啦 |
[20:11] | Oh-oh. | 糟糕 |
[20:15] | What? Who was that guy? | 什么 那人是谁 |
[20:17] | Why is it that whenever you’re around, | 为什么你在我身边的时候 |
[20:19] | there’s always ghosts and monsters and whatever?! | 总有幽灵怪兽之类的东西出现 |
[20:21] | I don’t know, man. | 我不知道 伙计 |
[20:22] | That guy almost broke my neck. You know how mad I am right now? | 那家伙快把我脖子拧断了 你知道我现在有多生气吗 |
[20:25] | So I guess you and I have to fight now, huh. | 所以我猜我们现在要开始打了 不是吗 |
[20:29] | Go ahead, man. Do your worst. | 来吧 你爱打多痛就打多痛 |
[20:31] | I just wanna get this over with. | 我只想把这事情解决掉 |
[20:32] | Oh man, I’m so gonna enjoy this. | 那我现在要好好享受了 |
[20:38] | Aren’t you gonna run? – Nope. | -你不准备跑吗 -不会的 |
[20:41] | Are you sure? | 确定吗 |
[20:46] | Pfft. It’s not ever worth it. | 呸 打你又有什么用 |
[20:48] | Playing lead guitar, so I’m gonna save my hands. | 我是首席吉他手 我还得节省力气呢 |
[20:50] | Hey guys, I heard some crazy screaming out here | 嘿 两位 我听到了一些来自这里的狂吼呢 |
[20:53] | Wendy?! – Wendy?! You’re back! | -温蒂 -温蒂 你回来了 |
[20:54] | Yeah, man. Oh. What the heck happened here? | 是啊 天 这里发生了什么啊 |
[20:57] | Freak tornado or something? | 变态龙卷风这类的 |
[20:59] | Uhh… Well… | 呃 那个 |
[21:02] | And why are your faces all jacked up? | 还有为什么你们都鼻青脸肿的 |
[21:03] | You guys weren’t fighting each other, were you? | 你们不会在打架吧 |
[21:05] | I hate it when guys fight | 我最讨厌男人打架了 |
[21:07] | – No, fighting? – No, why would we? Never! | -打架 没有 -不 我们从来没有打过 |
[21:10] | We actually fell down trying | 我们为了防止另外两个人打架 |
[21:12] | to stop two other guys from fighting each other | 还摔了几个跟头呢 |
[21:16] | Cool. Really makes me happy to see my two boys hanging out. | 真棒 看到你们两个相处如此和谐 我开心极了 |
[21:20] | I’ve got some unpacking to do. | 我得去放行李了 |
[21:21] | I’ll text you guys later. | 等会儿给你们发短信 |
[21:26] | Did you hear that? She called my one of her two boys! | 听到了吗 她把我当作她的两个男人中的一个哦 |
[21:29] | She was looking at me though | 她看的可是我啊 |
[21:31] | Look, Robbie. If we stay | 罗比 如果我们仍然这么 |
[21:32] | at each other’s throats, we’ll both lose Wendy | 憎恨对方的话 温蒂会抛弃我们两个的 |
[21:34] | We need to make a cold war pact. | 咱们就打冷战吧 |
[21:36] | Ok. What’s that? | 好啊 怎么办 |
[21:38] | We need to learn to just hate each other in silence. | 我们要学会在沉默中憎恨他人 |
[21:41] | You mean, like… | 你的意思是 |
[21:43] | What girls do? | 像女孩子做的那样 |
[21:44] | Yeah, exactly. What girls do. | 没错 像她们做的那样 |
[21:47] | So then I told Thompson: | 然后我跟汤普森说 |
[21:49] | “Hey! Save some for the rest of us!” | 嘿 给我们留点 |
[21:52] | Good one, Wendy! | 好故事 温蒂 |
[21:54] | Oh, man. Just a second | 天哪 等等 |
[22:01] | So as I was saying | 就像我刚说的 |
[22:03] | Yeah, I know, you’re the best! | 没错 我知道你是最棒的 |
[22:11] | I’m Dipper. I have shorts and determination! | 我是迪普 我富有决策力 还有一条短裤 |
[22:14] | It’s-a me, a-Mabel! | 是我 梅宝 |
[22:17] | I’m slower, but I jump higher! | 我虽然走路慢 但我跳的很高 |
[22:20] | Pick me or whatever. | 选择我 要不就算了 |
[22:21] | Yum-yum-yum-nom-nom-yum-yum | 好吃 好吃 |
[22:27] | Alas, ’twas not but a dream. | 哎呀 只是个梦而已 |
[22:34] | Eating my friends | 把我朋友都吃了 |