时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | “Zombie attack”? | 丧尸进攻 |
[00:07] | Never works. They don’t take orders. | 得了吧 他们无组织无纪律 |
[00:08] | “Blood rain”? Ew. Mess up my suit. | “血雨” 哼 搞不好把我的衣服都搞脏了 |
[00:10] | Ha. No, thank you. | 哈 得了 |
[00:12] | “Demon caterpillars”? Snap! | “恶魔毛虫” 这也太便宜他们了 |
[00:14] | There must be a perfect way to | 一定能想出个天衣无缝的方法 |
[00:16] | exact vengeance on the Pines family. | 对派恩斯家族实施一次复仇 |
[00:17] | It’s not enough to harm ’em. | 仅仅伤害他们是不够的 |
[00:19] | I need to take somethin’ from ’em, | 我还得从他们那儿拿一些东西 |
[00:20] | Somethin’ that will give me ultimate power. | 一种能带给我最强大力量的东西 |
[00:23] | Wait, of course! | 等等 我想到了 |
[00:25] | It’s perfect. | 太完美了 |
[00:30] | You’ve gone too far this time, Ducktective. | 这次你也太过分了 鸭侦探 |
[00:35] | Welcome to a world of mystery– | 欢迎来到神秘世界 |
[00:38] | Stan Pines? | 斯坦·派恩斯 |
[00:40] | The tax collector! You found me! | 收税的 你竟然找到我了 |
[00:48] | Which one of these is the trap door? | 这些个门里边儿哪个是活动门 |
[00:49] | Mr. Pines… | 派恩斯先生 |
[00:51] | I’m from the winninghouse coupon savers contest, | 我是优惠券储蓄大赛颁奖处的 |
[00:54] | And you are our big winner! | 你就是我们的大赢家 |
[00:59] | Heh? | 啊 |
[01:00] | My one and only dream, | 我的唯一的梦想 |
[01:02] | Which was to possess money, has come true! | 就是能够拥有大把的钞票 现在终于实现了 |
[01:05] | We’re rich! I’m gonna get a butler! | 我们有钱了 我想要雇个男管家 |
[01:07] | I’m gonna buy a talking horse! | 我打算买一个会说话的马 |
[01:08] | Just sign here for the money. | 只要在这儿签字就行了 |
[01:10] | You bet! | 没问题 |
[01:11] | Uhh! Ha! | 啊 哈 |
[01:13] | Stanford, you fool! | 斯坦福 你个傻帽 |
[01:14] | You just signed over the mystery shack to widdle ol’ me! | 你刚刚把神秘小屋签约转让给我了 |
[01:19] | Achacha cha cha | 恰恰 恰 恰 |
[01:22] | Ah, might wanna take another look there. | 啊 我想你还是再仔细看看吧 |
[01:25] | “The shack is hereby signed over to… | “小屋特此转让给 |
[01:28] | Suck a lemon, little man.” | 见鬼去吧 小矮人” |
[01:32] | Uhh! How dare you! | 呃 你有种 |
[01:35] | I am not a threat to be taken lightly! | 你们绝对不能低估我的能耐 |
[01:39] | Come here, hon, I need your arms. | 过来 亲爱的 借用下你的手臂 |
[01:42] | I’ll get you, Stanford Pines. | 我会报复你的 斯坦福·派恩斯 |
[01:44] | I’ll get you all! | 报复死你们 |
[01:47] | Want to see what else is on tv? | 想看看电视上还有什么吗 |
[01:50] | Yeah, okay. Yeah, all right. | 嗯 行 那好吧 |
[01:51] | Should be fun. My favorite part’s the theme song. | 一定很有趣 主题歌可是我最喜欢的部分 |
[02:35] | Little guy to black space nine. | 小兵走到第九暗格 |
[02:37] | It’s a “Pawn,” That’s not your color, | 这是个“兵” 那不是你该走的颜色 |
[02:39] | And stop stealing the tiny horses. | 而且别再偷我的马了 |
[02:41] | They like it better in here. | 他们更喜欢呆在这儿 |
[02:43] | Don’t you, babies? | 是不是啊 小宝贝们 |
[02:46] | And… Checkmate! | 那 将军 |
[02:48] | What? Boo! | 什么 逊毙了 |
[02:50] | Ohh! Dipper wins again! | 噢 迪普又赢了 |
[02:53] | Yo, Mabel, can you pass me that brain in the jar? | 哟 梅宝 能把那罐子里的脑子递给我吗 |
[02:55] | – The lady one. – I got it. | – 女士的那个 – 我拿吧 |
[02:56] | Thanks, but Mabel’s taller. | 谢了 但是梅宝更高点儿 |
[02:58] | What? No, she’s not. | 什么 不 她没我高 |
[02:59] | We’re the same height. We’ve always been. | 我俩一样高 一直都是这样儿 |
[03:01] | Better check again, dude. | 最好是再量一量 兄弟 |
[03:09] | Yup. She’s got exactly one millimeter on you. | 是的 她恰好比你高一毫米 |
[03:13] | What?! Whoa… | 什么 喔… |
[03:14] | Don’t you see what’s happening, Dipper? | 难道你没觉察到正在发生什么吗 迪普 |
[03:15] | This millimeter is just the beginning. | 这一毫米只是个开始 |
[03:17] | I’m evolving into the superior sibling. | 我正进化成更优秀的姐姐 |
[03:20] | Bigger… | 更大个儿 |
[03:21] | Stronger… | 更强壮 |
[03:23] | Like some kind of alpha twin. | 好比更强力的双胞胎 |
[03:24] | Alpha twin! Alpha twin! | 同胞中的老大 老大 |
[03:27] | C’mon, guys, nobody even uses millimeters. | 得了吧 两位 实际上没人使用毫米 |
[03:30] | It only makes you taller than me in Canada. | 你只是在加拿大比我高而已 |
[03:32] | You know, Dipper, I’ve always wanted a little brother. | 你知道吗 迪普 我一直想要个小弟弟 |
[03:34] | Who knew I already had one! | 谁知道我已经有啦 |
[03:36] | Hahaha! Yeah! | 哈哈哈 耶 |
[03:38] | I was awoken by the sound of mockery. | 我被谁的嘲笑声吵醒了 |
[03:40] | Where is it? | 那人在哪儿 |
[03:41] | Show me the object of ridicule! | 让我看看被嘲弄的对象 |
[03:42] | I’m taller than Dipper. By one millimeter! | 我比迪普要高 高了一毫米 |
[03:45] | Hey, hey. Don’t get… Short with your sister. | 嘿 嘿 别 比你妹妹矮 |
[03:49] | Now, Grunkle Stan… | 现在 斯坦叔公 |
[03:50] | I hope you don’t think…Little of him! | 我希望你不要轻视他 |
[03:52] | Haha! Yeah! And, and, uh… | 哈哈 是 还有 那个 呃 |
[03:55] | He’s short! | 他很矮 |
[03:57] | Dudes, maybe you should lay off a tiny bit. | 哥们儿 可以别那么咄咄逼人了吧 |
[03:59] | Hah! “Tiny!” Soos is in on it now! | 哈 小不点儿 现在连苏斯也加入我们了 |
[04:04] | No, I didn’t mean that. | 不 我不是那样的意思 |
[04:06] | Dipper will forget. | 迪普会忘记的 |
[04:07] | He’s got a–3-2-1… | 他有 三 二 一 |
[04:09] | Short-term memory! | 健忘症 |
[04:12] | Pow! We are on fire! | 啪 我们太牛逼了 |
[04:15] | Ow…Ooh… That’s…Aww… | 噢 喔 那太 啊 |
[04:16] | I high-five hard. | 我击掌太猛了 |
[04:19] | Ugh… Stupid Mabel. | 呃 梅宝个蠢蛋 |
[04:21] | I’m not short! | 我才不矮呢 |
[04:23] | Unh. Unh. Oh, come on! | 呃 呃 噢 拜托 |
[04:28] | There’s gotta be some way to get taller. | 这上面必定会有变高的办法 |
[04:31] | Let’s see… | 看看 |
[04:34] | “Legends of miniature buffalo and giant squirrels | 微小水牛和硕大松鼠的传奇 |
[04:37] | “Have led me to believe | 已经使我相信 |
[04:38] | “There are height-altering properties | 在森林的深处 |
[04:39] | hidden deep within the forest.” | 藏着能改变高度的神秘物品 |
[05:05] | Is that mountain lion tiny or just far away in perspective? | 那只美洲狮是真小 还是离我太远了所以看着小 |
[05:09] | Perspective! Perspective! Aah! | 距离问题 距离问题 啊 |
[05:19] | It still hurts, but less! | 还是疼 但是轻多了 |
[05:34] | What the heck. | 真见鬼 |
[05:48] | Smaller. | 小小小 |
[05:52] | Bigger. | 大大大 |
[05:55] | Too big! | 太大了 |
[05:56] | I’ve been buying big clothes. | 我最近都在买大尺寸的衣服 |
[05:58] | I’ll grow into them. | 我马上就会长大穿进去了 |
[05:59] | Hey, guys. Notice anything different about me? | 嘿 伙计们 发现我身上有什么变化没 |
[06:02] | Holy hot sauce! | 我的天神啊 |
[06:04] | You’ve grown an extra millimeter! | 你长高了一毫米 |
[06:05] | Wha-wha-whhaaat? | 什 什 什么 |
[06:10] | What can I say, sis? Growth spurt. | 还有什么好说的呢 妹妹 生长突增没办法 |
[06:12] | Eh, mine happened first. | 呃 我的突增期先到的 |
[06:14] | I’m gonna be taller in the end. | 我最后肯定会比你高的 |
[06:16] | It’s science, Dipper. | 科学注定如此 迪普 |
[06:17] | What? But we’re the same height now. | 什么 但我们现在一样高了 |
[06:19] | Alpha twin! Alpha twin! | 双胞胎老大 老大 |
[06:22] | Oh, yeah? | 噢 耶 |
[06:23] | Something tells me I’ve | 我有预感 |
[06:24] | got another growth spurt coming on right now. | 我的另一个生长期马上又要来了 |
[06:31] | Give it up, Dipper. | 放弃吧 迪普 |
[06:33] | What happened!? | 发生了什么 |
[06:36] | You know… Puberty and stuff. | 你知道的 青春期什么的 |
[06:38] | It doesn’t make any sense! | 这根本讲不通啊 |
[06:40] | Just a second ago you were– wait a minute. | 一秒钟前你还 等等 |
[06:43] | This is some kind of magicky thing, isn’t it? | 肯定是魔力作祟 对不对 |
[06:45] | Was it a wizard or something? | 是个魔法师还是什么 |
[06:47] | There’s a wizard in this closet, | 衣柜里面肯定有魔法师 |
[06:48] | – Isn’t there? Isn’t there? – What? No! | – 有没有 有没有 – 什么 没有 |
[06:51] | You’re telling me there is not a wizard in this closet? | 你说柜子里面没有巫师 |
[06:53] | You’re telling me that if I open this door right now– | 你说如果我现在打开这扇门 |
[06:56] | Fine! Open it! | 好 打开吧 |
[07:00] | An invisible wizard! Really, Dipper? | 一个隐身的魔法师 是不是啊 迪普 |
[07:05] | Oy. You. | 哦 是你 |
[07:07] | Howdy, Stanford! Listen closely. | 您好 斯坦福 听好了 |
[07:10] | Inside this jar, | 在这个罐子里面 |
[07:11] | I have 1,000 cursed Egyptian super termites. | 我放了一千只被诅咒过的埃及超级白蚁 |
[07:15] | Hand over the deed to your property | 交出你的房产证 |
[07:16] | Or I’ll smash this jar with a bat | 要不然我就一棒子打烂这个罐子 |
[07:18] | And they’ll devour the shack with you inside. | 它们会把你和这间小屋一齐吞噬掉 |
[07:21] | Hey, what’s that? Huh? | 嘿 那是什么 呃 |
[07:23] | oh, no! | 噢 不 |
[07:25] | Aaahh! Get it off! | 啊哈 快走开 |
[07:27] | Ha ha ha! Hey, soos, get in here! | 哈哈哈 嘿 苏斯 快过来 |
[07:29] | I wanna take pictures of this! | 我想给这哥们儿拍张照片 |
[07:30] | You may have won the battle, | 这次也许你赢了 |
[07:32] | But mark my words, Stanford, | 但是记住我的话 斯坦福 |
[07:34] | Your family has a weak spot, and I’m gonna to find it. | 你的家族肯定有弱点 我一定会找出来的 |
[07:38] | Aaughh! My hair! | 啊啊 我的头发 |
[07:40] | Does he only respond to incantations? | 难道他只对咒语有反应吗 |
[07:42] | Expecto wizarium! | 呼唤巫师 |
[07:44] | Wizzle… Wizar… | 魔法 魔法 |
[07:45] | It’s not a wizard! | 和魔法师无关 |
[07:47] | I grew myself using this magic flashlight! | 我是用魔法手电筒帮我长高的 |
[07:49] | Let me see that thing! | 让我瞧瞧那东西 |
[07:53] | I’ll be back for you later! | 迟早我会回来找你算账的 |
[08:10] | It’s okay. It can shrink things, too. | 没事儿 它也能让东西变小 |
[08:12] | Normal-hand-karate-chop | 看我空手道 |
[08:25] | Hey, give it back! | 嘿 把它还给我 |
[08:27] | Whoa! Never! | 喔啊 决不 |
[08:31] | Curse the Pines family! | 派恩斯家族去死 |
[08:33] | Curse Stan! Curse Dipper! | 斯坦去死 迪普去死 |
[08:35] | Curse…. | 诅咒 |
[08:36] | My, my, | 天哪 天哪 |
[08:37] | What delightful manner of doohickery is this? | 这是个什么讨人欢喜的小玩意儿啊 |
[08:40] | Maybe he didn’t see us use it | 也许他没见到我们怎么用这东西的 |
[08:43] | And doesn’t know it’s a magic flashlight | 而且不知道这是个可以 |
[08:44] | That can grow and shrink things. | 使东西变大变小的魔力手电筒 |
[08:46] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[08:48] | Click. Boop. Hoo hoo. | 点击 嘣 吼 吼 |
[08:50] | No, no, no, no!!! | 不 不 不 不 |
[09:10] | Friends, I wish I was a highway | 朋友们 我希望我是一条高速公路 |
[09:11] | so I could have the honor of being rode upon | 那样我就有幸能被 |
[09:13] | by automobiles as fine as these ones right ch’er. | 像这般出众的汽车疾驰奔腾在我身上 |
[09:18] | Engine possum at no extra charge. | 引擎老鼠不额外收费哦亲 |
[09:20] | I want that thar car! | 我想要那车 |
[09:22] | Yeah, me, too! | 是 我也要 |
[09:24] | Say there, son, what’s in the jar? | 别动 儿子 罐子里面是什么 |
[09:26] | That’s my widdle secret! | 这是我的小秘密 |
[09:32] | Mouth-breathing fools. | 一群低能儿 |
[09:36] | Mother. | 妈妈 |
[09:46] | You two. | 你们两个 |
[09:47] | What– what are you going to do with us? | 你 你要对我俩做什么 |
[09:49] | Why, Mabel, I wouldn’t hurt a hair on your itty bitty head. | 干嘛呢 梅宝 我不会动你一根头发 |
[09:54] | If you agree to be my queen! | 如果你同意做我的皇后 |
[09:56] | We live in a democracy. | 我们现在生活在民主社会中 |
[09:58] | And never! | 我决不同意 |
[09:59] | Maybe you’ll change your mind after this. | 试过这个之后也许你就会同意了 |
[10:02] | No! I will fight you until the day I… | 不 我将和你抗争到我 |
[10:05] | gummy koalas! | 考拉QQ糖 |
[10:11] | As for you, boy… | 至于你吗 小子 |
[10:13] | Tell me, | 告诉我 |
[10:15] | How exactly did you come upon this magic item, hmm? | 你究竟是怎么得到这个魔力手电筒的 嗯 |
[10:18] | Did somebody tell you about it? | 有人告诉过你关于这玩意儿的事儿吗 |
[10:19] | Did you read about it somewhere? | 还是你在哪儿读过关于它的事情 |
[10:25] | Lean closer and I’ll tell you. | 靠近点我就告诉你 |
[10:27] | well, don’t mind if I– | 好吧 不要介意我 |
[10:33] | I could squash you right now!! | 我现在就可以拍扁你 |
[10:38] | Steel yourself, Gideon. | 冷静点儿 吉迪恩 |
[10:40] | You can use them. | 你可以利用他们 |
[10:42] | You can use them. | 你能利用他们 |
[10:44] | Soos, this maze of mirrors is your best idea | 苏斯 这个镜子迷宫是迄今为止 |
[10:47] | that I’m taking credit for yet! | 我最为你感到骄傲的点子 |
[10:49] | We’re gonna make a fortune! | 我们就要发财了 |
[10:51] | My ears always been this big? | 我的耳朵一直这么大么 |
[10:55] | I’m comin’! | 来了 |
[11:01] | One day… | 总有一天 |
[11:04] | Stanford Pines. | 斯坦福·派恩斯 |
[11:05] | Listen to me very closely, I have your niece and nephew. | 你最好给我仔细听好咯 你的侄孙子侄孙女现在在我手里 |
[11:08] | Hand over the deed to the mystery shack right now | 马上交出神秘小屋的房契 |
[11:11] | Or great harm will befall them. | 否则将有大难降临于他们 |
[11:13] | This is Gideon, by the way. | 顺便说一句 我是吉迪恩 |
[11:16] | Oh, yeah. This has gotta be your worst plot yet. | 哦 是吗 这是你最失策的诡计了 |
[11:18] | They’re fine. | 他们很好啊 |
[11:19] | I saw them playing in the yard minutes ago. | 几分钟之前我还看到他们在院子里玩 |
[11:22] | I have them in my possession. | 他们在我手里 |
[11:23] | You don’t believe me?! | 你不相信我 |
[11:24] | I will text you a photo. | 我短信一张照片给你 |
[11:26] | “Text” me a “photo”? | “短信”我一张“照片” |
[11:28] | Now you’re not even speaking English. | 你现在连英语都不会说了啊 |
[11:30] | But– | 但是 |
[11:31] | Hello? Hello?! | 喂 喂 |
[11:40] | What am I doing? | 我在做什么啊 |
[11:42] | I don’t need ransom. I have this! | 我有这个 还需要什么赎金 |
[11:45] | I’ll shrink Stan and take the shack for myself! | 我要把斯坦变小 这样就可以独享神秘小屋啦 |
[11:49] | You’ll all be helpless to stop me. | 你们都没法阻止我 |
[11:51] | And if any of you step out of line… Smash! | 如果你们敢越界行事 小心被我捏碎 |
[11:59] | Gideon! | 吉迪恩 |
[12:00] | The ice cream truck is here! | 冰淇淋车来了 |
[12:02] | Oh! Coming! Hehehe! | 噢 来啦 嘻嘻嘻 |
[12:09] | Guard them, cheekums. | 仓鼠 给我看好他们 |
[12:11] | I’m coming! | 我来啦 |
[12:20] | We got to get out of here and save Stan. | 我们得赶快离开这里 好救救斯坦叔公 |
[12:22] | I know! | 这我也知道啊 |
[12:23] | I will see you later. | 一会儿跟你碰面 |
[12:25] | Ok, how are we going to do this? | 好 我们要怎么办 |
[12:26] | Gideon’s got magic and like a zillion inches on us. | 吉迪恩现在手上有魔法手电筒 把我们缩小了那么多 |
[12:29] | On the bright side, at least we’re finally the same height again. | 往好的一面想呢 至少我们终于又一样高了 |
[12:32] | Actually… | 其实 |
[12:39] | You’re still taller?! | 怎么还是你更高 |
[12:41] | Argh! How did this happen? | 啊 这怎么可能 |
[12:42] | I guess it’s another mystery. | 我想这是另外一个迷吧 |
[12:45] | Just another reason we gotta get that flashlight back. | 也是我们要赶快夺回那个手电筒的原因 |
[12:51] | Cheekums, to freedom! | 小仓鼠 我们走 |
[12:55] | To freedom! | 奔向自由 |
[12:58] | You’re just a big ol’ dummy-dum! | 你实在笨死了啊 |
[13:02] | I have a plan. | 我有个计划 |
[13:19] | Clean me! | 帮我擦嘴 |
[13:21] | Father, could you give widdle ol’ me | 爸爸 你能送我一程 |
[13:24] | a “wide” to the mystery shack? | 去神秘小屋么 |
[13:26] | Ohhh, I’d love to, sugar pie, | 喔 我很乐意啊宝贝 |
[13:27] | But I have a heck of a lot of cars to sell, I do. | 但我有好多车要卖啊 不骗你 |
[13:32] | No, no! Don’t tickle me! | 不 不要 别挠我痒 |
[13:35] | No! | 不要啊 |
[13:37] | Never! Never tickle me! | 千万千万别再挠我痒了 |
[13:39] | What have I told you? | 我跟你怎么说的 |
[13:40] | What have I– look at me. | 我说过的 你看我 |
[13:41] | What have I told you? | 我没警告过你吗 |
[13:42] | Tickling is no laughing matter. | 挠痒痒可不是闹着玩的 |
[13:45] | There we go. | 这就对了 |
[13:46] | Do you still need a ride? | 还需要载你一程么 |
[13:48] | I’ll just take the bus! | 我坐公交好了 |
[13:54] | Precious memories. | 多珍贵的回忆啊 |
[13:56] | Just keep vacuuming… Just keep vacuuming. | 继续吸尘 继续吸尘 |
[13:58] | C’mon! Uhh. | 快 啊 |
[14:07] | We need to get higher. | 我们得站高一点儿 |
[14:08] | Yeah, especially you ’cause you’re short. | 是 尤其是你 因为你很矮 |
[14:10] | Mabel! Up there. | 梅宝 去那上面 |
[14:17] | What cute little thing are you off to, | 你这小可爱要去哪里啊 |
[14:19] | You cute little cutey-face? | 你这个可爱的小可爱 |
[14:22] | I’m going to annihilate my archenemy’s entire family! | 我要去歼灭我大敌的全家 |
[14:26] | Ohh! Okay! | 哦 好吧 |
[14:29] | Yaayyy. | 耶 |
[14:34] | He’s heading to shrink Stan! | 他要去缩小斯坦了 |
[14:35] | Oh, flying discount dollar, | 噢 折扣美金气球 |
[14:37] | If only you could fly us back to the mystery shack. | 如果你能带我们飞回到神秘小屋就好了 |
[14:40] | Maybe it can. | 说不定可以 |
[14:49] | My sky-high prices! | 我的天价气球 |
[14:52] | Down there! | 到底下去 |
[14:57] | To the mystery shack! | 向神秘小屋前进 |
[15:07] | We’re just in time. | 我们来的正好 |
[15:09] | But how are we going to stop him? | 不过我们要怎么才能阻止他 |
[15:17] | Leave that to Mabel! | 交给梅宝了 |
[15:23] | I’m comin’ for ya, Stanford– ohh! | 我找你报仇来了 斯坦福 噢 |
[15:28] | I’m sorry, gummy friend! | 不好意思哦 QQ糖 |
[15:30] | It’s for the greater good. | 为了大义只能牺牲掉了 |
[15:31] | Ow! One of those infernal gummy koalas | 噢 有颗该死的考拉QQ糖 |
[15:34] | Has gotten into my perfect hair! | 掉到我帅气无边的头发里了 |
[15:37] | I can’t defeat Stan looking like this! | 我不能这个鬼样子去收拾斯坦 |
[15:44] | Quick. Get in front and I’ll re-grow you. | 赶紧的 站到前面 我把你重新变大 |
[15:46] | Okay– wait. | 好 等下 |
[15:47] | You’re gonna grow us back to the equal height, right? | 你应该是把我们变回一样高吧 |
[15:50] | Dipper, that doesn’t matter right now! | 迪普 这个现在不重要 |
[15:51] | Well, if it doesn’t matter, | 好 如果这不重要 |
[15:52] | then why don’t you just do it? | 那你就把我们变回一样高吧 |
[15:54] | Aah! Why are you acting so weird? | 啊 你现在真是奇怪 |
[15:56] | Why can’t you just accept that I’m a little bit taller than you? | 你为什么就不能承认我比你高一点点呢 |
[15:59] | Oh, I’m acting weird?! | 噢 我很奇怪吗 |
[16:00] | You’re the one who keeps calling me names and stuff! | 是你总出口伤人给我起外号 |
[16:03] | Oh, what? You mean like little– | 噢 什么 你是说像小 |
[16:05] | Don’t say it! | 不要说出来 |
[16:06] | Little Dipper. | 小迪普 |
[16:09] | I dare say you would have defeated me, | 我敢说要不是你们兄妹争吵 |
[16:12] | If it wasn’t for your sibling bickering! | 我肯定败在你们手里了 |
[16:15] | Aah! The shack is mine, Stanford Pines! | 啊 小屋是我的 斯坦福·派恩斯 |
[16:21] | No! | 不要啊 |
[16:25] | Well, well, Stanford, | 好了 好了 斯坦福 |
[16:26] | It appears I’ve finally gotten the best of– | 好似我终于打败 |
[16:28] | – Huh? – What? | -啊 -什么 |
[16:30] | All right, something’s definitely different here. | 好吧 肯定哪里不对劲了 |
[16:37] | Tell me where Stan is! | 快说斯坦在哪 |
[16:38] | Never! You’ll never find Stan | 妄想 你永远也找不到 |
[16:40] | On the second door to the left down the hall. | 在门廊左边第二个门里的斯坦的 |
[16:42] | Uh, wait, why did I say that? | 呃 完了 我干嘛说出来啊 |
[16:44] | Stanford, I’m coming for ya! | 斯坦福 我来找你咯 |
[16:53] | I guess I kinda Soosed that one up, didn’t I? | 我想我又犯老毛病了 不是么 |
[16:56] | It’s not your fault, soos. | 不是你的错 苏斯 |
[16:57] | I’m the guy who put together that shrinking device. | 是我组装了那个手电筒 |
[16:59] | I guess it’s just… | 我想只是 |
[17:00] | You kept teasing me, Mabel. Like, all day. | 你老开我玩笑 梅宝 几乎从早到晚 |
[17:03] | What was that all about? | 这都是为什么啊 |
[17:06] | I guess it’s that… | 我想是 |
[17:07] | You’re better than me at like everything. | 你好像什么事情都比我做得好 |
[17:10] | And you always rub it in my face. | 并且你还总当着我的面重复个不停 |
[17:12] | Chess, checkers, ping pong. | 象棋 跳棋 乒乓 |
[17:16] | I guess I finally felt like I was winning at something for once. | 我觉得终于有一次我有比你强的地方了 |
[17:21] | Aw, man, now I feel like a big jerk. | 哦 天呐 我觉得自己很混蛋啊 |
[17:24] | Don’t you mean… A little jerk? | 你说的是 小混蛋吗 |
[17:29] | All right, I walked into that one. | 好吧 我自己跳进陷阱了 |
[17:31] | Are we cool? | 那我们和好了 |
[17:32] | We’re cool. | 和好如初 |
[17:34] | Am I cool? | 我酷吗 |
[17:35] | You’re cool, Soos. | 你很酷 苏斯 |
[17:36] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[17:40] | Stanford! | 斯坦福 |
[17:42] | Oh, hi, Gideon! | 哦 嗨 吉迪恩 |
[17:43] | I’ve been looking for someone to try out my new mirror maze. | 我一直在找人帮忙试验我新开发的镜子迷宫 |
[17:46] | Then again, you’re an idiot. | 然后强调一下 你真是个白痴 |
[17:48] | That’s the end of the sentence. | 我说完了 |
[17:50] | You come back here! | 你给我出来 |
[17:51] | Try and find me, twerp. Ha ha ha! | 试试来找我啊 蠢货 哈哈哈 |
[17:56] | Let’s get that flashlight before Gideon gets Stan. | 我们得在吉迪恩抓到斯坦之前把手电筒拿到手 |
[17:59] | There it is! | 在那儿呢 |
[18:05] | Whoa, his hair’s so shiny. | 喔 他的头发好闪亮好有光泽 |
[18:09] | No! Don’t look directly at it! | 别 别直视它 |
[18:11] | This neck is really squishy. | 他的脖子好粘糊啊 |
[18:13] | Hey, look! I’m making fat angels! | 嗨 看呐 我成天使了 |
[18:15] | Ew! Termites! | 唉呀 白蚁 |
[18:18] | Tell my story! | 记得提起我 |
[18:21] | Ohh. | 噢 |
[18:23] | Hey, there you are! | 嗨 你在这呢 |
[18:26] | Thought you could get away from me, eh, corn chip? | 以为你会离开我呢 呵 玉米片 |
[18:46] | No! | 不 |
[18:48] | Hey, watch the merchandise! | 嗨 别乱砸啊 |
[18:56] | You little troll! | 你个小侏儒 |
[18:58] | These mirrors cost me ten– | 这些镜子花了我十 |
[19:00] | I mean, uh, twenty– five– five hundred– | 我想想 呃 二十 五 五百 |
[19:03] | Five hundred dollars each. | 每个五百美金 |
[19:04] | And you’re paying for all of ’em! | 现在你全都要赔 |
[19:05] | Au contraire, | 正好相反 |
[19:06] | It’ll be you who pays. | 付出代价的应该是你 |
[19:08] | Grunkle Stan is doomed! | 斯坦叔公要完蛋了 |
[19:09] | Not completely doomed! To his armpit! | 不完全是 去他的胳肢窝 |
[19:12] | Just…Unh, c’mon! | 你就 呃 走 |
[19:15] | Whoa, what is that thing? | 喔 这是个什么玩意儿 |
[19:17] | Finally, after all these years, after every humiliation! | 终于啊 这么些年了 受尽了你的羞辱 |
[19:21] | Your business, your family, everything will finally be mine! | 你的生意 你的家庭 所有的一切都终将归我所有 |
[19:24] | You have no one to protect you now! | 没有人可以保护你了 |
[19:26] | Prepare for the wrath of Gideon glee… | 准备被吉迪恩的愤怒给 |
[19:29] | Gideon glee.. | 吉迪恩 |
[19:35] | Uh, I don’t even know how to respond to this. | 呃 我甚至接不上你的话 |
[19:38] | Hee hee, no! | 咿 咿 不要啊 |
[19:39] | stop it! | 住手 |
[19:41] | Look, uh, kid. | 孩子啊 |
[19:43] | I think this rivalry thing is getting to you. | 我了解这个竞争的事情很影响你 |
[19:45] | Ha. I understand. | 哈 我很能理解 |
[19:46] | I mean, I’m a formidable foe, what can I say. | 我是说 我确实是个强大的劲敌 要怎么说呢 |
[19:48] | No–ah hahahahah! | 别啊 哈哈哈哈哈 |
[19:52] | Hey, now. Come on. | 嘿 快别闹了 |
[19:53] | You’ll get me one of these days. | 也许以后你能整到我 |
[19:54] | Maybe, you know, run your evil plan | 也许 让你的朋友 |
[19:56] | by some friends next time, huh? | 来施行你的恶魔计划 怎么样 |
[19:58] | Workshop it. | 研讨一下 |
[19:59] | But first get your issues in order there. | 但首先要罗列一下你们的问题 |
[20:05] | Get…Up, up. | 起 起来 |
[20:07] | Over the carpet, there we go. | 到地毯那边去 那边那边 |
[20:09] | Uhh. Around the end table, | 啊 然后再在边边打个滚 |
[20:11] | And, uh, out the door. | 然后 嗯 滚出去吧 |
[20:15] | My light… | 我的手电筒 |
[20:17] | You’re the light of my life, too, pal. | 你也是我的生命之光啊 朋友 |
[20:20] | Whoo! Freak show. | 喔 怪胎秀 |
[20:25] | After you. | 你先 |
[20:26] | It’s okay. You can go first if you want– whoa! | 没事 你想变就你先 哇 |
[20:36] | Hey! You let me keep my extra millimeter. | 嘿 你还把我变得比你高那么一毫米啊 |
[20:39] | You earned it. | 是你的努力换来的 |
[20:40] | Ah, thanks, “Little brother”– | 嗯 谢啦 小哥哥 |
[20:43] | Stop it. | 求你别叫 |
[20:44] | I guess we should destroy this thing. | 我想我们应该毁了这个东西 |
[20:46] | You know, so it doesn’t fall into the wrong hands and junk. | 这样就不会落入坏人的手中了 |
[20:50] | Seems like the smart thing to do. | 看起来这样做是明智的 |
[20:53] | Die, die! | 毁掉 毁掉 |
[20:55] | There you dudes are! | 伙计们 你们在这儿啊 |
[20:58] | I been tryin’ to get your attention! | 我一直想引起你们的注意啊 |
[21:02] | – Glue. – Lots of glue. | -胶水 -好多的胶水 |
[21:04] | Oh, son, don’t you mind that Stanford Pines. | 孩子 你别把斯坦福·派恩斯那事太放在心上 |
[21:08] | You’ll get your revenge one of these days. | 你定有一天能报仇的 |
[21:10] | No! It’s not just about revenge! | 不是 这不仅仅是报仇的问题 |
[21:13] | I want that shack. The physical building. | 我要小屋 是小屋 |
[21:16] | But why? | 为什么呢 |
[21:17] | Because it holds a secret you couldn’t possibly imagine. | 因为它藏有你无法想象的秘密 |
[21:24] | Uh, sweetie, you want some ice cream? | 噢 宝贝儿 你要来点冰淇淋吗 |
[21:25] | Did you pick out all the nuts? | 你把坚果都挑出来了吗 |
[21:27] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[21:33] | Lil’ more? | 再来一勺 |
[21:36] | That’s good. | 挺好 |
[21:40] | Mr. Pines, | 派恩斯先生 |
[21:42] | I’m from the winninghouse coupon savers contest | 我们是优惠券储蓄大奖颁奖处的 |
[21:44] | And you are our big winner! | 您是我们的大奖得主 |
[21:48] | I guess we’ll have to give the prize to our runner-up winner… | 我想我们得把奖转送到亚军得主 |
[21:51] | Fiddleford H. McGucket? | 菲德福特·麦戈科特 |
[21:56] | How would you like ten million dollars? | 你想要一千万美元吗 |
[21:59] | It’s my dream come true! | 我的美梦成真了啊 |
[22:04] | Cross this town off our list. | 把这个镇子的人从名单上都排除吧 |