时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Here we are. The Summerween Superstore. | 我们到了 这就是暑圣节百货 |
[00:12] | Wait– summer what? | 等等 暑什么 |
[00:14] | Summerween! | 暑圣节 |
[00:15] | The people of this town love Halloween so much, | 怪诞小镇里的人都很喜欢万圣节 |
[00:17] | They celebrate it twice a year. | 所以大家每年都会过两次 |
[00:18] | And wouldn’t you know it? It’s today! | 你不知道吧 暑圣节就在今天 |
[00:20] | Do you always carry that calendar in your pocket? | 你总是随身带着这个日历吗 |
[00:22] | Yes. | 没错 |
[00:24] | Summerween? Something about this feels unnatural. | 暑圣节 听起来不太自然啊 |
[00:28] | There’s free candy! | 有免费的糖果领哦 |
[00:31] | To the costume aisle! | 赶快到服饰区域去 |
[00:33] | I’d lend you a hand– but I don’t seem to have any! | 我真的很想借你一只手用用 不过我貌似没有 |
[00:41] | This guy tells it like it is. | 它倒是说了实话 |
[00:43] | Sir. | 先生 |
[00:44] | Could please stop pushing that. | 请不要按了 |
[00:46] | Ma’am, make these heads less hilarious | 女士 如果你能让它们看起来不那么搞笑的话 |
[00:48] | And you got yourself a deal. | 我就答应你 |
[00:49] | well! | 随你便吧 |
[00:52] | When the children come to my door tonight, | 今晚那些小屁孩到访我家时 |
[00:54] | They’re gonna run away screaming | 肯定会惊叫着逃跑的 |
[00:55] | from Stan Pines, master of fright! | 这都是恐惧之神斯坦·派恩斯的功劳 |
[00:59] | Boo! | 砰 |
[01:05] | Uh-oh. Think this one’s leaking! | 糟糕 貌似这一桶漏了 |
[01:08] | Have the police come and eject the Pines family from the store. | 请把警察叫过来并把派恩斯一家清出去 |
[01:11] | – Not today! – My eyes! | -今天不行 -我的眼睛 |
[01:15] | You paid for this stuff, right? | 你已经付钱了吧 |
[01:17] | Of course! | 那当然 |
[01:20] | I hate Summerween. | 我讨厌暑圣节 |
[01:23] | Let’s move! | 咱们走吧 |
[02:07] | I am so excited! | 真是激动人心啊 |
[02:08] | We’re gonna have the best costumes, get the most candy… | 我们一定要穿上最吓人的服饰 还要拿到最多的糖果 |
[02:11] | And have the biggest stomachaches ever! | 还要让自己吃撑 |
[02:15] | Dude, I’ve never seen you guys so pumped. | 我从来都没有看到你们这么激动过 |
[02:18] | Well, back at home, me and Dipper were | 在被拐到这里之前 我和迪普都 |
[02:19] | kind of the kings of trick-or-treating. | 是“不给糖就捣蛋”之王 |
[02:22] | Twins in costumes– the people eat it up. | 我们是穿着奇异服装的双胞胎 吃掉一切的僵尸 |
[02:26] | Well, you dudes better be careful out there. | 那你们在这儿就最好小心点咯 |
[02:28] | It’s a night of ghouls and goblins, | 夜晚是食尸鬼和妖精的天堂 |
[02:29] | Not to mention… | 更不要说 |
[02:31] | The Summerween trickster. | 暑圣节之灵了 |
[02:36] | The Summerween what what? | 暑圣节什么 |
[02:37] | The trickster goes door to door. | 幽灵挨家挨户拜访 |
[02:39] | So the legend goes, eating children | 传说凡是没有暑圣节精神的孩子 |
[02:41] | who lack the Summerween spirit. | 都会被吃掉 |
[02:43] | Well, you don’t have to worry about us. | 你不用担心我们 |
[02:45] | We’ve got spirit to go around. | 我们可是很有暑圣节精神的 |
[02:48] | Oh, what is this stuff? | 天 这些是什么啊 |
[02:50] | I’ve never even heard of these brands. | 我都没听说过这些牌子 |
[02:52] | Sand pop? | 沙滩棒棒糖 |
[02:53] | Gummy chairs? | 凳子小软糖 |
[02:55] | Mr. Adequate bar? | 满足先生巧克力 |
[02:57] | This is all cheapo loser candy! | 这些糖都是傻瓜才买的地摊货 |
[03:01] | Quiet your discontent, children, | 别在这儿宣泄不满了 孩子们 |
[03:03] | Lest the trickster overhear. | 免得让暑圣节之灵听到了 |
[03:04] | Your cape is caught in your fly, soos. | 苏斯 你的斗篷被夹到裤衩里面了 |
[03:07] | Touché. | 说得对 |
[03:10] | Goodbye, loser candy! | 再见了 地摊货 |
[03:16] | Trick-or-treaters! | 不给糖就捣蛋的孩子来了 |
[03:17] | Quick, give ’em that terrible candy! | 赶快把那些恶心的糖果给他们 |
[03:20] | Happy summer– | 暑圣节快 |
[03:22] | – Wha–?! – ‘Sup, squirt? | -什么 – 咋啦 小松鼠 |
[03:24] | Hey, Dipper. | 嘿 迪普 |
[03:25] | Wendy! Ha ha ha! | 温蒂吗 哈哈 |
[03:27] | Ow! Wh– what’s up, guys? | 你们过来有事吗 |
[03:28] | Ugh! I left my jacket here, again. | 我又把我的夹克衫漏这儿了 |
[03:30] | Hey, what’s with the candy? | 那些糖果是用来干什么的 |
[03:32] | You goin’ trick- or-treating or something? | 你要去登门讨糖吗 |
[03:34] | Well, actually, I, uh… | 我实际上 |
[03:36] | Shut up, Robbie. Of course he’s not going trick-or-treating. | 别说了 罗比 他才不会去呢 |
[03:38] | No, yeah, uh… | 是不会 |
[03:41] | Trick-or-treating is for babies… | 只有那些小朋友才会做这个 |
[03:43] | I guess. | 可能是吧 |
[03:44] | You should come to this party with us. | 你要不要也来参加我们的派对 |
[03:46] | Tambry’s parents are out of town, | 谭布丽的爸妈都出去了 |
[03:47] | And it’s gonna be off the chain! | 大家都自由了 |
[03:49] | Not surprised you didn’t hear about it. | 对于你没有得到消息我一点都不觉得奇怪 |
[03:57] | Hey, guys, wait! | 嘿 等等 |
[03:59] | Maybe I’ll see you at the party. | 我也可能会去参加的 |
[04:00] | If you’re not too busy playing dress-up. | 如果你没把时间花到过家家上的话 |
[04:02] | It’s at nine! Don’t forget! | 九点钟准时开始 别忘了哦 |
[04:12] | What am I gonna tell Mabel? | 我要怎么跟梅宝解释呢 |
[04:16] | Gruncle Stan, these are my best friends… | 斯坦叔公 这些都是我的好朋友 |
[04:18] | – Candy and Grenda! – I am so sweet, I could eat myself. | – 这是糖糖和格兰达 – 我甜蜜地都可以把自己吃掉 |
[04:22] | Hello, Mr. Pines. | 您好 派恩斯先生 |
[04:23] | You got a cold, honey? | 你感冒了吗 |
[04:25] | Something wrong with your voice there? | 你的声音听起来好奇怪 |
[04:26] | What do you mean? Why would you say that? | 你什么意思 为什么你会这么说 |
[04:29] | Is Waddles coming with us? | 摇摇要跟我们一起来吗 |
[04:31] | I wish he could, but… | 我也想让他去 但是 |
[04:33] | He’s got some very important meetings to attend! | 他有些重要的事情要做 |
[04:39] | File these documents under “I,” | 将这些文档放入I区域 |
[04:41] | For “I have a curly tail!” | 并记录 我有一条卷曲的尾巴 |
[04:45] | What about your brother? | 你的哥哥呢 |
[04:46] | Oh, man, guys, just wait until you see Dipper’s costume. | 你们就等着看迪普的服装吧 |
[04:49] | It’s amazing! | 那真是太棒了 |
[04:50] | Here he comes now. | 他来了 |
[04:54] | That is a very good Dipper costume. | 这的确是很适合迪普穿的服装 |
[04:57] | What the hey-hey, bro-bro? Where’s your costume? | 搞什么啊 哥哥 你的服装呢 |
[04:59] | Look, I can’t go trick-or-treating. | 我不能去参加你们的讨糖活动了 |
[05:01] | I’m, uh, really sick. | 我现在病得很厉害 |
[05:05] | Must have been that bad candy. You go on without me. | 可能是那些劣质糖果弄的 你们自己去吧 |
[05:07] | Fight through it, man! Where’s your Summerween spirit? | 要坚强起来 你的暑圣节精神呢 |
[05:14] | Trick or treat. | 不给糖就捣蛋 |
[05:18] | Dude, really? | 喂 真的吗 |
[05:19] | You’re a little old for this, man. Sorry. | 你的年龄可能不适合这个游戏了 很抱歉 |
[05:21] | But wait. I’m…! | 等等 我是 |
[05:22] | Why’d you close the door? I told you, Mabel… | -你为什么要关门啊 -我告诉你了 梅宝 |
[05:24] | I’m just not feeling it tonight. | 今晚我不在状态上 |
[05:27] | I think a little trick-or-treating will make you feel better. | 我想玩一会“不给糖就捣蛋”游戏会让你找到状态的 |
[05:30] | I’m not trick-or-treating. | 我不想玩这个 |
[05:33] | Look, man, just go to another house! | 哥们儿 你去讨下一家的糖吧 |
[05:35] | Dipper, where’s your summerween hospitality? | 迪普 你的友好暑圣待客态度又到哪里去了 |
[05:38] | I’m not getting that. | 我不明白 |
[05:40] | Well, I am. | 我明白 |
[05:41] | I apologize for my brother. | 我代我的哥哥说抱歉 |
[05:44] | He came down with a case of the grumpy grumps. | 那些软糖让他根本就没有兴趣玩游戏 |
[05:47] | Silence! | 闭嘴 |
[05:48] | You have insulted me, and for this you must pay… | 你们侮辱了我 你们要为此付出 |
[05:51] | With your lives! | 你们的生命 |
[05:54] | Ohh! What a cute little mask. | 哇 这面罩真可爱 |
[05:57] | You’re a funny guy, aren’t you? | 你真好玩 不是吗 |
[05:59] | Funny am I? | 我好玩吗 |
[06:01] | “Twick-or-tweat”! | 不给糖就捣蛋 |
[06:03] | My name is Gorney! | 我的名字是格尼 |
[06:05] | Aah! Remember me! | 啊 请记住我 |
[06:08] | Gorney! | 格尼 |
[06:09] | There’s only one way for you to avoid his fate– | 让他逃避这个命运的唯一方法是 |
[06:14] | I need treat. | 我要被好好款待 |
[06:16] | If you can collect 500 pieces of candy | 如果你能在最后一盏西瓜灯 |
[06:20] | And bring it to me before the last | 熄灭之前讨到五百颗糖 |
[06:22] | Jack-o’-melon goes out… | 并把它们带给我的话 |
[06:26] | I will let you live. | 我可以让你们活下去 |
[06:28] | Five hundred treats in one night? That’s impossible! | 一个晚上收集五百颗糖 这不可能啊 |
[06:31] | The choice is yours, children. | 选择在于你 小孩 |
[06:33] | You must trick-or-treat… | 你要不去讨糖果 |
[06:36] | Or die! | 要不就死 |
[06:43] | Oh, my gosh, Mabel, do you know what this means? | 我的天啊 梅宝 知道这意味着什么吗 |
[06:45] | I do. | 我明白 |
[06:47] | It means you have to come trick-or-treating! | 这意味着你要去跟我们一起“不给糖就捣蛋”了 |
[06:53] | Who was that guy? | 那家伙是谁啊 |
[06:54] | It’s the legend Soos told us about. | 是苏斯告诉我们的传说中的那个人 |
[06:56] | It’s true! | 竟然是真的 |
[06:57] | What do we do, what do we do? | 我们该怎么办 该怎么办 |
[06:59] | What’s going on out here, dudes? | 发生什么了 |
[07:00] | I heard a ruckus. | 我听到了骚动 |
[07:02] | That’s a funny word– “Ruckus.” | 骚动 这词真好玩 |
[07:04] | Soos, a monster is making us trick-or-treat, | 苏斯 有个怪物要让我们去登门讨糖 |
[07:06] | or else he’s gonna eat us. | 否则他会把我们吃掉的 |
[07:07] | I got a picture. | 我拍了张照片 |
[07:10] | The Summerween trickster! | 暑圣节之灵 |
[07:11] | Oh, man, dude, you guys are in crazy bonkers trouble. | 我的天啊 你们有大麻烦了 |
[07:14] | How are we gonna get that much candy in one night? | 我们怎样才能在一个晚上讨到这么多的糖呢 |
[07:16] | There’s no way! | 不可能的 |
[07:18] | Listen up, people! | 大家听好了 |
[07:20] | Now, some might say that being cursed | 有些人可能会觉得被一个嗜血的 |
[07:22] | by a bloodthirsty holiday monster is a bad thing… | 节日怪兽诅咒绝对不是好事情 |
[07:25] | I wet myself! | 我都冒冷汗了 |
[07:26] | But that monster messed with the wrong crew. | 不过那怪兽找错对象了 |
[07:29] | With Candy’s spirit, Grenda’s strength, | 我们很有糖糖的意志 有格兰达的力量 |
[07:31] | Dipper’s brains, and… | 迪普的才智 还有 |
[07:33] | Soos, here… | 苏斯 在这儿 |
[07:35] | We’ll get 500 pieces of candy and have fun doing it, too, | 我们会开心地讨到五百颗糖果的 |
[07:39] | Even if it takes all night! | 就算要花一整晚也没关系 |
[07:43] | To the streets! | 赶快到街道上去吧 |
[07:48] | All night? | 一整晚 |
[07:49] | But– but I’m sick, remember? | 但是不要忘了我还病着呢 |
[07:52] | Dipper, what’s worse– | 迪普 想想哪个更糟糕 |
[07:54] | Getting eaten by a horrifying monster, | 是被恐怖的怪兽吃掉呢 |
[07:56] | Or going trick-or-treating with us? | 还是跟我们去登门讨糖果呢 |
[07:59] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[08:02] | Ah, Summerween! | 啊 暑圣节 |
[08:03] | Those kids aren’t gonna know what hit ’em! | 那些小屁孩们绝对不会料想到这个的 |
[08:10] | Trick-or-treat! | 不给糖就捣蛋 |
[08:12] | what can I do for–! | 我能帮到你们什 |
[08:14] | Oh Oh no No. | 哎呀 不要 |
[08:24] | Can we have candy now? | 能给糖了吗 |
[08:26] | What’s the matter with you kids? | 你们竟然没有被吓倒 |
[08:27] | That was the scariest thing you’ve ever seen, right? | 这恐怕是你们这么大以来看到的最恐怖的东西了吧 |
[08:32] | Well, have you seen… This? | 你看过这个吗 |
[08:34] | Guts! Very real guts! | 内脏啊 如假包换的内脏啊 |
[08:38] | Uh… We’ve been watching horror movies | 呃 我们貌似两岁就 |
[08:41] | since we were, like, two years old. | 开始看恐怖电影了 |
[08:43] | Yeah, we’re not scared. | 没错 我们很难被吓倒的 |
[08:45] | Oh, you will be. | 你会的 |
[08:48] | You will be. | 你会的 |
[08:54] | For glory, my children! Charge! | 为了荣耀 孩子们 冲啊 |
[08:57] | You make a great me. | 你让我表现得不错 |
[09:00] | No, you make a great me! | 不 是你让我表现得不错 |
[09:02] | No, you do! Heh heh! | 不 是你 呵呵 |
[09:05] | I don’t understand why we | 我不明白为什么我们不 |
[09:06] | can’t just buy our candy and be done with it. | 直接把糖果买齐然后就结束走人 |
[09:08] | That sort of takes the fun out of “Trick-or-treat or die.” | 这样就没有“讨不到糖就去死”的乐趣了 |
[09:11] | I’m trying to take the “Die” Out of “Trick-or-treat or die.” | 我很想把“死”字从这句话里拿出来 |
[09:14] | Trick-or-treat! | 不给糖就捣蛋 |
[09:16] | Well, aren’t you just the cutest! | 你们真是可爱啊 |
[09:18] | And is everyone in costume? | 大家都穿了服装吗 |
[09:20] | Oh, good! | 哦 不错 |
[09:22] | – Wonderful! – Happy Summerween! | – 真不错 – 暑圣节快乐 |
[09:24] | Trick-or-treat! | 不给糖就捣蛋 |
[09:26] | And is everybody in costume? | 大家都穿了服装吗 |
[09:28] | Chimney sweep, elephant man, | 扫烟囱的 肥象男 |
[09:31] | Squeegee, ant farm. | 橡皮清洁刷 蚂蚁农场 |
[09:34] | Oh, and what are you supposed to be? | 那你扮演的是什么 |
[09:36] | Uh, actually, I’m not dressed up as anything. | 实际上 我什么都没有扮 |
[09:38] | We– we’re kind of in a hurry here. | 我们现在很赶时间 |
[09:40] | Oh. I see. | 哦 我明白了 |
[09:47] | Enjoy! | 好好享受吧 |
[09:50] | One piece of black licorice? | 一片黑甘草精 |
[09:52] | Circus peanut! This is loser candy! | 马戏花生 这些都是失败者才吃的 |
[09:55] | Four pieces of candy? | 才四块糖果 |
[09:56] | This is gonna take forever. | 这什么时候才是个头啊 |
[09:58] | We’ve gotta up our game, Dipper. | 迪普 我们得加油了 |
[10:00] | You gotta put on your costume. | 你要赶快把你的服装穿上 |
[10:01] | I told you, I’m not up to it, Mabel. | 都告诉你了 梅宝 我根本就不在状态上 |
[10:04] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[10:11] | I’ve seen better. | 我看到过比这些更好的 |
[10:15] | Tick tock. | 时间在流逝哦 |
[10:21] | So, what was that about being too sick to wear a costume? | 还在因为生病而不想穿服装吗 |
[10:28] | We want candy! We want candy! | 我们要糖 我们要糖 |
[10:31] | All right, you got me, kids. | 好吧 我服了 孩子们 |
[10:34] | You guys win. | 你们赢了 |
[10:35] | I guess I’m not that scary, you know? | 我猜我也不是很恐怖吧 |
[10:37] | You’ve– you– oh, no! | 你们已经 你们 哎 |
[10:44] | Why? Why is there a pig jumping out of my chest? | 为什么 为什么有一头猪从我的胸膛里出来了 |
[10:50] | – Candy. – Can-dee! | -糖果 -赶快给糖果 |
[10:56] | What scares you two freaks? | 怎么才能吓倒你们两个怪胎呢 |
[11:00] | Here, watch this. | 来 看看这个 |
[11:02] | What? What is this, some kind of– | 什么 这是什么 是一只 |
[11:04] | Some kind of kitten or…? | 是一只猫或者是 |
[11:14] | What happened to you, Stan Pines? | 你到底怎么了 斯坦·派恩斯 |
[11:17] | What happened? | 到底怎么了 |
[11:18] | Introducing, for the first time in public… | 让我首次向大众宣布 |
[11:21] | Tah-dah! Peanut butter and jelly! | 花生酱果冻装 |
[11:27] | I will make you internet-famous! | 我会让你在网上迅速出名的 |
[11:29] | Hey, erase that. | 嘿 赶快删了 |
[11:31] | Let’s just get this over with, okay? | 咱们赶快把事情做完吧 |
[11:33] | Over with! Over with! | 做完 做完 |
[11:36] | Do you really think this will make a difference? | 你觉得这和之前有区别吗 |
[11:43] | Twins! | 我们是双胞胎哦 |
[11:53] | Let’s get that candy, guys! | 赶快去拿糖果吧 |
[11:56] | Thirty-four… Thirty-five… | 三十四 三十五 |
[11:59] | Thirty-six. | 三十六 |
[12:00] | You see? Because… Yeah, I get it. | 看到了吗 因为 我懂了 |
[12:04] | Twenty-two, twenty-three, twenty-four… | 二十二 二十三 二十四 |
[12:06] | A hundred and twenty-four! | 一共一百二十四颗 |
[12:14] | Come on, come on! | 赶快啊 继续加油 |
[12:17] | Hello! | 你好 |
[12:18] | what a horrible mask! | 哇 这面具真恐怖 |
[12:21] | That’s just my face. | 这就是我的脸 |
[12:23] | This is a mask! | 这才是面具 |
[12:28] | It’s actually better. | 这样看起来反而更好 |
[12:33] | Four ninety-eight, four ninety-nine! | 四百九十八 四百九十九 |
[12:35] | We did it! | 我们做到了 |
[12:38] | All we need is one more piece of candy. | 再来一颗就胜利啦 |
[12:40] | And it’s only 8:30. Perfect timing! | 现在只是八点半而已 看起来我们速度不错 |
[12:42] | Yeah, and your cough went away, too! | 没错 而且你的病完全好了 |
[12:45] | Dude, I’m gonna go around and grab the truck. | 我现在就在附近逛逛 顺便把货车开过来 |
[12:47] | Soos away! | 苏斯走啦 |
[12:49] | Last one to the final house is a pair of wax lips! | 我诅咒最后一个冲到目标屋子的人会长蜡嘴唇 |
[12:52] | Not me! No! | 不是我 不要 |
[12:55] | The perfect time to go to Wendy’s party, | 现在就是去温蒂的派对的好时间啦 |
[12:56] | And no one needs to know I was trick-or-treating. | 不会有人知道我讨了糖果玩的 |
[13:06] | Hey, Dipper! | 嘿 迪普 |
[13:07] | Oh, hey, Wendy. | 嘿 温蒂 |
[13:09] | What’s up? | 怎么样啦 |
[13:11] | Are you coming to the party? | 你会来参加聚会吗 |
[13:13] | What are you doin’ out here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[13:14] | Oh, I’m– I’m on my way. | 呃 我在去那儿的路上 |
[13:15] | I like watching the trick-or-treaters. | 我挺喜欢看这些小孩子讨糖果的 |
[13:18] | Reminds me of when I was a kid. | 这勾起了我儿时的回忆 |
[13:20] | Okay, then. You’re coming, right? | 好吧 你会来的吧 |
[13:22] | Definitely, definitely. | 当然 当然 |
[13:23] | Cool. See ya there. | 不错 派对见 |
[13:26] | Later, guys. | 一会见 |
[13:27] | You’re going to a party. | 你原来真正想去的是那个派对 |
[13:29] | Well– well, hey, I– aah! | 好吧 嘿 我 |
[13:31] | That’s why you were acting so weird | 原来这就是你看起来这么奇怪 |
[13:33] | And trying to hurry us. | 而且还不断地催促我们的原因 |
[13:34] | You’re not sick at all, | 你根本就没生病 |
[13:36] | So if it wasn’t for this crazy monster, | 所以说如果那个疯怪兽没出现的话 |
[13:38] | You were gonna ditch me… | 你会直接在我们最喜欢的 |
[13:39] | On our favorite holiday! | 节日中抛弃我的 |
[13:43] | What happened to the Dipper who used love Halloween? | 那个热爱万圣节的迪普到哪里去了 |
[13:46] | And where’s all the candy? | 那些糖呢 |
[13:49] | Relax, relax. | 别担心 |
[13:50] | I left it right here, behind this bush. | 我把它放在这儿了 就在这群灌木后面 |
[13:53] | Oh, no! | 糟糕 |
[13:57] | – What did you do? – Well, I– I–! | -你到底做了什么 -我 我 |
[14:00] | Uh… Guys? | 呃 大家注意一下 |
[14:03] | Oh, no! | 糟糕了 |
[14:05] | All the jack-o’-melons are out! | 所有的西瓜灯笼都熄灭了 |
[14:07] | Look! | 快看 |
[14:09] | Good night! | 晚安啦 |
[14:12] | – Stop! – What? | -不要 -什么 |
[14:14] | No, no, no, no, no! Don’t, don’t, don’t! | 不 不 千万不要 |
[14:16] | Huh? What’s happening? | 发生什么了 |
[14:17] | Just don’t blow out that candle. | 不要把蜡烛吹灭就是了 |
[14:19] | What?! | 我听不到你说话 |
[14:20] | Don’t blow out that candle! | 别吹灭这个蜡烛 |
[14:22] | I’m old man McGucket! | 我可是麦戈科特老人家呢 |
[14:25] | Wait! | 等等 |
[14:27] | Sorry! | 对不起 |
[14:33] | Whoo, that was close. | 唔 好险 |
[14:44] | Knock-knock. | 你们好啊 |
[14:49] | So children. Where’s my candy?.. | 好了孩子们 我的糖呢 |
[14:54] | I swear, we had all 500 pieces! | 我发誓我们讨到过五百颗糖的 |
[14:56] | Look, it’s down there somewhere. | 看 就在下面的某个地方 |
[14:58] | We can still get it. | 我们还能把它们捡回来呢 |
[15:01] | I’m afraid it’s too late! | 现在恐怕已经太晚了 |
[15:03] | That was your last chance. | 你错过了你最后一次将功补过的机会 |
[15:13] | Go! Go, go, go! | 大家赶快跑 |
[15:19] | – Aah! Dipper! – Mabel! | -啊 迪普 -梅宝 |
[15:27] | We’re alive! Yeah! | 我们活下来了 耶 |
[15:31] | – Whoa! – Soos! | – 好险 – 苏斯 |
[15:33] | That wasn’t, like, a regular pedestrian, was it? | 那貌似不是一个普通的行人呢 |
[15:35] | It was the monster. | 是那个大怪兽啊 |
[15:37] | Thanks, Soos. | 谢谢你 苏斯 |
[15:38] | I’m just glad it’s over. | 我只是很高兴这事情结束了 |
[15:40] | Right? | 不是吗 |
[15:43] | Did everyone remember to put on their seatbelts? | 大家戴好安全带了吗 |
[15:45] | Yes. Yes. Yes. | 都戴好啦 |
[15:48] | Let’s go. | 咱们出发吧 |
[15:53] | Hey, are you okay? | 嘿 你还好吗 |
[15:55] | There are probably some bandages back at the shack. | 小屋里面应该有创可贴 |
[16:03] | Guys? | 各位 |
[16:19] | Brakes, brakes, brakes! | 赶快刹车 |
[16:30] | We have to hide! | 我们得藏起来 |
[16:36] | It’s blocking the only exit. | 唯一的出口被它挡住了 |
[16:45] | Everyone stay quiet. | 大家保持安静 |
[16:47] | Oh, now you’re worried about the monster! | 哦 现在你倒是开始担心这个怪兽了 |
[16:50] | I thought all you cared about was Wendy. | 我还以为你心中只想着温蒂呢 |
[16:52] | Mabel, you know that’s not true. | 梅宝 你知道那不是真的 |
[16:56] | I just– I felt like I was getting a little too old | 我只是 感觉我的年龄已经不适合 |
[16:58] | to go trick-or-treating. | 玩万圣节讨糖游戏了 |
[16:59] | That’s exactly why we need to go trick-or-treating, Dipper. | 所以我们才要好好享受啊 迪普 |
[17:02] | We’re getting older. | 我们正在逐渐地长大 |
[17:04] | There’s not that many Halloweens left. | 已经不剩多少我们能欢乐玩耍的万圣节了 |
[17:08] | I guess I didn’t realize it was already our last one. | 我也从没有意识到这会是我们的最后一个万圣节 |
[17:16] | – We have to escape. – What if it sees us? | -我们得想办法逃出去 -如果它发现我们怎么办 |
[17:18] | If only there was something we could use to cover | 我们只能找点什么东西 |
[17:19] | Our bodies and faces with– | 来掩盖我们的身体和脸 |
[17:21] | You know, like a disguise of some kind. | 你知道的 像某种伪装那样 |
[17:38] | This way! | 这边走 |
[17:40] | Almost there! | 马上就到了 |
[17:42] | Soos! | 苏斯 |
[17:45] | Stop! | 别 |
[17:47] | Soos, don’t you dare! | 苏斯 你千万别动 |
[17:48] | Sorry, dude, today’s been way stressful. | 对不起 今天我的压力真是太大了 |
[17:50] | I need some levity. | 我得找点乐子 |
[17:56] | Oh, thank goodness. It was out of batteries. | 真好 它们都没电了 |
[17:58] | Soos! No! | 苏斯 不要 |
[18:04] | No matter the score, I’m always “A head”! | 不管怎么样 我都是一个骷髅头 |
[18:09] | this cackling head’s the voice of a generation. | 这个咯咯叫的骷髅头代表了一个时代的声音 |
[18:12] | Wha–? | 什么 |
[18:19] | Hey, monster! | 嘿 老怪 |
[18:31] | Salt water taffy? Gross! | 盐水太妃糖 真是恶心死了 |
[18:33] | What are you–? Wait, it is! | 你是什么 等等 不就是吗 |
[18:36] | You really haven’t figured it out yet? | 你还没想明白吗 |
[18:43] | Don’t you recognize me? Look at my face. | 你不认得我吗 看着我的脸 |
[18:46] | Look closely. | 再看得近一点 |
[18:49] | Loser candy! | 那些傻蛋才买的糖果 |
[18:52] | That’s right. Did you ever stop and think | 没错 你有没有停下来想过 |
[18:54] | About the candy at the bottom of the bag | 无人喜欢的 |
[18:56] | That no one likes? | 袋子最底下里的那些糖 |
[18:59] | Every year, the children of Gravity Falls | 每年重力泉的小孩子都会 |
[19:01] | throw away all of the rejected candy into the dump. | 把不要的糖果都扔到垃圾堆去 |
[19:08] | So I seek revenge– | 所以我回来复仇了 |
[19:10] | Revenge on the picky children who cast me aside. | 报复那些对我拒之不理的小孩子们 |
[19:14] | I’m made of every tossed piece of black licorice, | 我是由每片被扔掉的黑甘草片 |
[19:17] | every discarded bar of old chocolate | 每条被遗弃的巧克力 |
[19:20] | with, like, that white powder stuff on it. | 还有像面粉一样的东西做成的 |
[19:22] | You know that stuff? | 你知道那是什么吗 |
[19:24] | I hate that stuff! | 我最讨厌那东西了 |
[19:25] | No one would eat me! | 没有人会喜欢吃我的 |
[19:27] | But now, I’m going to eat you! | 但现在我要把你们吃掉 |
[19:31] | I’m gonna eat… Ohh! | 我要把你给 哦 |
[19:33] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[19:40] | ‘sup, bro? | 怎么了 老兄 |
[19:47] | Mm. Dudes, you want some of this? | 伙计们 你们想来点这个吗 |
[19:51] | Wait. You actually think I taste good? | 等等 你竟然觉得我味道不错 |
[19:56] | Uh, sure. You know. | 呃 是的 你知道的 |
[19:57] | All I’ve ever wanted is for someone to say that I was good. | 我这辈子等的就是这句话了 |
[20:05] | I’m so happy! | 我真的很开心 |
[20:08] | The crying makes it a little weird, but… | 这哭得有点诡异 但是 |
[20:10] | I guess I’m still eating. | 我还是继续吃吧 |
[20:13] | ‘Sup, Gorney? | 你好啊 格尼 |
[20:15] | I’ve been “Twaumatized”! | 我受伤啦 |
[20:20] | – Now what? – Let’s get our candy already. | -现在怎么办 -我们去要我们的糖果吧 |
[20:25] | Old dude! Old dude! | 老家伙 老家伙 |
[20:32] | Wash off the shame, Stan, wash off the shame. | 斯坦 洗个澡吧 洗去这份奇耻大辱 |
[20:36] | Ha! He thought he could scare us! | 哈 他竟然以为他吓得到我们 |
[20:41] | Heh? What’s that? | 呃 怎么了 |
[20:49] | Still got it. | 还是成功了 |
[20:52] | – Hey, Stan. – Hi, Gruncle Stan. | -嘿斯坦 -斯坦叔公好 |
[20:53] | Hello, Mr. Pines. | 你好 派恩斯先生 |
[20:55] | How’s it hangin’? Hey, Dipper. | 玩的怎么样 嘿 迪普 |
[20:57] | Wendy! I didn’t see you at the party. Where where you? | 温蒂 我没在派对上见到你 你去哪儿了 |
[21:00] | Uh, I, uh… | 呃 我 |
[21:03] | I was trick-or-treating… | 我和我的妹妹去 |
[21:05] | With my sister. | 玩“不给糖就捣蛋了” |
[21:06] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[21:08] | Mm. Party was lame, anyway. | 嗯 反正那派对差极了 |
[21:10] | Robbie ate a lollipop stick first and had to go home sick. | 罗比把棒棒糖棍吞进肚了 现在他得回家养病了 |
[21:13] | Aw, man. | 哎呀 真糟糕 |
[21:14] | We went to every single house, | 我们家家户户地去讨糖 |
[21:16] | And we didn’t even get to eat any candy! | 到头来自己一颗都没吃到 |
[21:18] | Candy? | 吃糖吗 |
[21:19] | How’s that for candy! | 这些糖怎么样 |
[21:23] | And now back to the Fear Guy From Terror Town Street! | 现在让我们继续收看《恐怖镇来的可怕人》 |
[21:42] | You know, kids, I been thinking– | 知道吗 孩子们 我一直在想 |
[21:44] | At the end of the day, Summerween isn’t about candy, | 今天已经要结束了 我发现暑圣节的真正意义 |
[21:46] | or costumes, or even scary people. | 不在于糖果 服装 或者是可怕的人 |
[21:49] | It’s a day when the whole family can get together at one place | 其实在于一个家庭能欢聚一堂 |
[21:52] | and celebrate what really matters– | 赞美真正重要的东西 |
[21:55] | Pure evil. | 纯粹的邪恶 |
[22:05] | I ate a man alive tonight. | 今晚我吃掉了一个活生生的人 |
[22:14] | Working nine to five what a way to make a living | 每天朝九晚五只为了营生 |
[22:18] | Barely getting by it’s all taking and no giving | 勉强支撑 他们只是索取 从不给予 |
[22:21] | 梅维斯 请帮我 拿一下电话 谢谢 | |
[22:23] | They just use your mind and they never give you credit | 他们窃取你的好主意 从不把功劳算在你头上 |
[22:27] | It’s enough to drive you crazy if you let it | 如果你每天工作八小时只是全身心地干活的话 |
[22:32] | Nine to five for service and devotion | 你真的能被逼疯 |