Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

怪诞小镇(Gravity Falls)第1季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月11日 By jubentaici_movie_user 怪诞小镇(Gravity Falls)第1季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S01E14
S01E15
S01E16
S01E17
S01E18
S01E19
S01E20
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S02E17
S02E18
S02E19
S02E20
时间 英文 中文
[00:07] Oh! Total domination! 哦 占尽了优势
[00:10] I am the master of attic-stuff mini-golf! 我简直就是阁楼版迷你高尔夫的大师呀
[00:13] From the mighty Swiss Alps 从雄伟的瑞士阿尔卑斯山
[00:14] to the badlands of Dipper’s old laundry, 到人人都害怕踩到的由迪普的脏衣服
[00:17] where man fears to tread. 堆成的荒地
[00:19] All right, let a pro on the field. 行了 让我这个专家上草坪吧
[00:21] Er…floor. Whatever. 呃 地板 随便吧
[00:28] Ow! My head! 我的头
[00:29] It hit me right in the head! 正好打在我的头上
[00:31] Yes! Stan shot! 太棒了 打中斯坦了
[00:33] Is that legal? 不算犯规吧
[00:35] The judges say it’s out of bounds. 裁判说那一杆出界了
[00:36] You’re out of bounds! 你才出界了
[00:38] Hey! Stop it! 嘿 别这样
[00:42] Hey, Dipper, I gotta go hang out with Candy and Grenda tonight. 嘿 迪普 我今晚要和糖糖还有格兰达一起玩
[00:45] Aw, again? You can’t leave mid-game! 又去玩 你不能中途离开赛场
[00:47] Don’t be silly, I’m not leaving! 别傻了 我没有要走啊
[00:49] My friends are coming to me! 我的朋友们来找我玩
[00:51] Wait, what? 等等 什么
[00:52] Oh, no. No, no, no. 不 不 不 不 不
[00:54] Sleeping bags? Rom-coms? 睡袋 DVD光盘
[00:56] Calling all boys preteen edition?! 打电话给所有的男孩的青少年版
[00:58] You’re not having a– 你不会是要开
[01:00] Sleep over! 睡衣派对
[01:45] Okay, so how much do you like boys? 好了 你究竟有多喜欢男孩子
[01:47] So much! 好喜欢
[01:49] Boys make me think about kissing. 男孩子们让我联想到亲亲
[01:51] Candy! 糖糖
[01:52] Oh my gosh! Ow! 我的老天啊
[01:53] We are so crazy tonight! 我们今晚好疯狂啊
[02:04] Who wants to smear make-up on my face? 有谁想在我脸上化化妆
[02:06] Oh, you’re already so beautiful Grenda, 哦 你已经很美了格兰达
[02:09] What would be the point? 化妆还有什么意义呢
[02:10] Beautiful! Beautiful! 变漂亮 变漂亮
[02:12] Beautiful! 我要变美
[02:13] Mabel! 梅宝
[02:14] Do you think you could do this somewhere else? 你不觉得你们应该去别的地方玩吗
[02:16] You’re laughing at frequencies only dogs should hear. 你们大笑的频率只有狗才能接受啊
[02:18] Come on, it’s not that bad. 拜托 哪有那么吵
[02:20] You know what your brother needs? 你知道你弟弟需要什么吗
[02:22] A makeover? 美妆大改造
[02:30] Hey Soos, can I sleep in your break room tonight? 嘿 苏斯 我今晚能睡在你的休息室吗
[02:33] Of course, dude. 当然了 哥们
[02:35] You just gotta make your body 你只要把你的身体调整到
[02:36] go like a video game puzzle block. 像俄罗斯方块填补空缺一样就行了
[02:41] The trick is to hold perfectly still. 技巧就是要完全控制你的身体保持不动
[02:43] Oh! Wait, wait. 哦 不对 不对
[02:44] Oh! Wait, wait. 哦 再等等
[02:45] Oh! Wait, wait. Ow, ow, ow– 哦 等等
[02:46] I think I’ll sleep somewhere else. 我想我还是去别的地方睡吧
[02:48] Actually felt good that time. 刚那次感觉还不错
[02:50] Ow! Wait, wait. 哦 等等
[02:53] Sleeping under the stars… not bad. 躺望星空 也不算坏
[02:58] Ah! Get off! 啊 放开我
[02:59] Ah! Ah! Get away! 快走开
[03:06] This is still better. 总比那里好些
[03:12] Uhh… what happened last night? 呃 昨晚发生了什么
[03:15] What’s up, party girl? 早上好啊 派对姑娘
[03:17] I don’t know what I was kissing in there, 我不知道我亲了什么东西
[03:20] But I have no regrets. 但我一点都不后悔
[03:21] Candy falls down now! 糖糖要下落咯
[03:25] That was awesome, girls! 昨晚是太棒了 姑娘们
[03:27] See you again soon! 回见呀
[03:30] Hey brother! 嘿老弟
[03:31] You want any of this leftover pizza? 你想要尝尝这片隔夜的披萨么
[03:33] It’s got glitter on it! 它还在闪光哦
[03:36] Mabel, last night an owl tried to eat my tongue. 梅宝 昨晚一只猫头鹰差点吃掉我的舌头
[03:38] That’s great! 真不错
[03:40] No, it’s not great! 不 一点也不好
[03:41] This is impossible to live with! 这地方没人能住得下去
[03:44] What? I’m delightful to live with! 什么 跟我住就很欢乐呀
[03:47] Get ready to be poked by the fun stick! 准备好被这根有趣的树枝戳吧
[03:49] – Boop. – Ahh! -我戳 -啊
[03:51] Mabel, I’ve had it with the fun stick! 梅宝 我受够了这可笑的树枝了
[03:53] You’ve totally wrecked our room. 你完全毁了我们的房间
[03:55] And… oh no! 还有 哦 不
[03:56] Our mini golf course! 我们的迷你高尔夫球场
[03:57] Yeah, Grenda sure loves breaking things. 是啊 格兰达就是喜欢毁坏东西
[04:00] Mabel, we need to lay down some ground rules 梅宝 如果我们还要继续一起住在这间房间里
[04:02] if we’re gonna be living in this room together. 必须得约法三章了
[04:04] First of all, no sleepovers. 首先 禁止睡衣派对
[04:06] What?! 什么
[04:07] Well if I can’t have sleepovers, 好吧 如果我们不能开睡衣派对
[04:09] then you can’t keep me up every night with your summer reading. 那你也不能每晚读书时打扰我睡觉
[04:13] How does reading keep you up? 我看书怎么打扰你了
[04:19] Interesting… 有意思
[04:21] But who stole the capers? 但是究竟谁偷了酸豆呢
[04:26] Well, at least my braces don’t whistle when I breathe! 好吧 但至少我的牙套不会在我呼吸的时候发声
[04:29] At least I wash my clothes once in a while! 那至少我还会偶尔洗我的衣服
[04:31] Washing clothes is a waste of time! 洗衣服简直就是浪费时间
[04:33] I’m a busy guy! 我可忙了
[04:35] All right. If you meow one more time– 行行 你要是敢再喵一次
[04:38] Okay, that’s it, that’s the final straw. 好吧 就这样了 我也受够了
[04:40] Maybe we shouldn’t share a room anymore. 也许我们不该再睡一个房间了
[04:42] Well, uh– 这样 呃
[04:43] Well, maybe we shouldn’t! 嗯 也许我们是不该
[04:45] – Fine by me! – Double fine by me! -我同意 -我也同意
[04:47] Then we need to talk to grunkle Stan about moving rooms. 那我们只要去跟斯坦叔公说一声搬房间的事就行了
[04:49] Yeah, he’s a reasonable guy. 是啊 他最讲道理了
[04:53] Fight! Fight! Fight! 打啊 打啊 打啊
[04:58] Fight! Fight! Fight! 打啊 打啊 打啊
[05:02] Fight! Fight! Fight! 打起来 打起来 打起来
[05:03] Fight! Fight! Fight! 打起来 打起来 打起来
[05:07] TV, it knows what I want. 电视 总知道我想看什么
[05:09] Grunkle Stan? We want different rooms. 斯坦叔公 我们想要分开住
[05:11] And I want a pair of magic money pants! 我还想要一条魔法金钱裤呢
[05:14] It’s not gonna happen. 这是不可能的
[05:15] Magic money pants? 魔法金钱裤
[05:16] Come on, grunkle Stan! 拜托啦 斯坦叔公
[05:17] Can’t we work something out? 我们不能想想办法吗
[05:19] Look, kid. There’s my room and the attic. 瞧着 孩子 只有我的房间和阁楼了
[05:20] That’s it. What do you think, 就这些 你们觉得呢
[05:22] there’s some kind of secret hidden room in the shack? 难道在小屋什么隐蔽的地方还有密室什么的吗
[05:25] Dudes! 伙计们
[05:27] I found some kind of secret hidden room in the shack! 我在小屋的一个隐蔽的地方找到间密室
[05:31] Okay, so I was cleaning up behind this bookcase, 好吧 刚才我只是在清理这个书架的背面
[05:33] when boom! Mystery door. 然后砰地一声 出现了这扇神秘的门
[05:34] This old shack is full of weird secrets. 这间老屋子充满了奇怪的秘密
[05:43] Classy! 漂亮
[05:52] “Experiment 78.” 78号实验
[05:54] Grunkle Stan, what is this place? 斯坦叔公 这是什么地方
[05:56] I don’t know. 我不知道
[05:57] Just another room I gotta clean up now. 不过又是个我要清理的房间罢了
[05:59] The carpet it’s amazing! 这地毯真棒
[06:01] Yeah, if you’re into things that are terrible. 是啊 如果你喜欢差劲东西的话
[06:06] Problem solved! I’ll move in here! 问题解决了 我要住到这里来
[06:07] What? Why do you automatically get the room? 什么 凭什么你就顺理成章地得到这房间了
[06:10] We both saw it at the same time! 这是我们同时看见的
[06:11] Wait a second… 等一下
[06:13] So you both want this room, huh? 你们都想要这个房间对吗
[06:15] I guess I’ll give it to 我想我会把它给
[06:16] whichever one of you I like more. 你们中我最喜欢的那个
[06:19] Uh oh. Looks like my shoe’s untied! 哦 不 我的鞋带松了呢
[06:23] Give it to me. 我来
[06:25] To the kitchen! Fight! Fight! 去厨房 打起来 打起来
[06:26] Fight! Fight! 打啊 打啊
[06:29] Whoa. I don’t know dudes. 我不明白 伙计们
[06:30] This room gives me major creep-o vibes. 这间房间总给我种很诡异的感觉
[06:32] Ya know, the attic is a pretty good space. 你看 其实阁楼是个相当不错的地方
[06:34] Maybe you two should appreciate what you got. 也许你们俩应该珍惜你们所拥有的
[06:38] Grunkle Stan! I gotta have that room! 斯坦叔公 我要这间房间
[06:40] Huh. Hey, what do I know? 呵 嘿 我也说不准
[06:42] Maybe there’s nothing creepy going on in this room. 也许这房间不会发生什么诡异的事
[06:51] All right, kids, here’s how it’s gonna go down. 好吧 孩子们 我有个办法
[06:53] Whoever sucks up the hardest, gets the key to the new room. 谁马屁拍得最厉害 我就把钥匙给谁
[06:55] Grunkle Stan, we’re not going to suck up to you 斯坦叔公 我们才不会为了一个新房间
[06:57] just to get the new room. 来拍你的马屁的
[06:58] Yeah, we are! 是 我们会的
[06:59] Ten suck up points for Mabel! 梅宝得到了十个马屁积分
[07:01] I mean, uh, yeah we are! 我是说 是啊 我们会的
[07:03] Trying too hard. Minus 15 suck up points. 太做作了 扣十五个马屁积分
[07:05] – What? – Good decision, grunkle Stan! -什么 -英明 斯坦叔公
[07:07] Trying way too hard! Plus 50 suck up points. 够做作啊 再加五十分
[07:12] Now who wants to re-tile the roof 谁想顶着四十度的高温去
[07:13] In searing 105 degree heat! 重新盖一下屋顶呢
[07:16] Me! Me! I’ll do it! 我 我 我来
[07:17] Me! No, Dipper! Give it here! 我 不 迪普 拿过来
[07:19] Ahh, Stan, you’re a good uncle. 斯坦 你真是个好叔公
[07:22] I’ll kill you! 我要杀了你
[07:25] Dipper! You’re phoning it in! 迪普 你还不够卖力啊
[07:29] Ahh. Man, that’s refreshing. 啊 老天 真清新啊
[07:31] Ten suck up points for this lemonade. 给这杯柠檬汁加十分
[07:32] Thank you, Stan. 谢谢你 斯坦
[07:34] Oh, ho! Ten more for politeness. 再加十分奖励你这么有礼貌
[07:36] Oh, and so sweet! 真甜哪
[07:41] All these chores will be worth it when I get this room. 等我得到这间房间 我所做的一切就都值了
[07:43] Shag carpeting… come on! 蓬松的地毯 太棒了
[07:47] Hey, brother. Don’t get too comfortable, 嘿 老弟 别太舒服了
[07:49] I just made Stan an omelet shaped like his own face. 我刚给斯坦做了一个形状像他的脸一样的煎蛋卷
[07:54] I have seen the face of beauty. 这是我见过最美的脸
[07:56] Face it. I’m like a suck up ninja! 面对现实吧 我就是个马屁精啊
[07:59] This room’s as good as mine! 这间房间就像我自己的一样
[08:00] You might as well give up now. 你最好现在就放弃吧
[08:01] What do you say? 你觉得怎么样
[08:03] I say, I’m gonna win this room somehow, 我说 不管怎样我都要赢下这个房间
[08:04] And when I do… 等到那时候
[08:06] I’ll finally have my own space, 我终于有了自己的空间
[08:07] And we’ll never have to share anything ever again! 我们就再也不用分享任何东西了
[08:14] Ugh…what happened? 发生什么了
[08:17] Dipper? 迪普
[08:18] Why are you wearing my clothes? 为什么你穿着我的衣服
[08:20] And my… face!? 还长着 我的脸
[08:22] Am I in my your body? 我在你身体里吗
[08:24] Am I in my your body? 我在你身体里吗
[08:37] Get out! Get out! 出去 出去啊
[08:39] Get out! 快出去
[08:40] This isn’t happening. 这不是真的
[08:41] This isn’t happening. This isn’t happening. 这不是真的 这不是真的
[08:46] Great, just what we need. 太好了 这正是我们想要的
[08:47] More gravity falls weirdness. 更多的重力泉离奇事件
[08:49] This is stupid! 这太愚蠢了
[08:51] Sharing a room was bad enough. 共用一间房间已经够糟的了
[08:52] Now we’re sharing bodies? 现在还要共用身体吗
[08:54] Ugh, braces are horrible. 牙套真讨厌
[08:56] It’s like my mouth hates me! 感觉我的嘴巴讨厌我
[08:58] And what are these things? 这些是什么啊
[09:00] I wanna know why you’re so sweaty! 我想知道你为什么这么汗渍渍的
[09:02] – And awkward. – Hey, look! -那么笨拙 -嘿 看啊
[09:03] Experiment 78! 78号实验
[09:05] Electron carpet. 电子地毯
[09:08] Atoms can swap electrons. 原子能交换电子
[09:10] This carpet must build up a static charge 这个地毯一定加强了静电荷
[09:11] so powerful it can swap minds. 以至于能互换灵魂
[09:14] It was the static electricity. 是静电的缘故
[09:15] Maybe, we could use it to switch back! 也许 我们还能用它换回去
[09:17] Phew. Oh, oh! 哦 还好
[09:18] Glad I’m switchin’ back. 真高兴我又能换回去了
[09:20] If I was you, I would totally lose the contest. 如果我是你的话 我一定会输了这场比赛的
[09:24] And if I was you, which I am… 如果我是你 那我就
[09:26] I could sabotage myself! 我可以陷害我自己
[09:29] Then Mabel would lose all her points 让梅宝丢光所有分数
[09:30] and the room would go to Dipper! 这样房间就归迪普了
[09:31] Wait, what? 等等 什么
[09:32] Oh, Stan! 哦 斯坦
[09:34] I’ve always hated you! 我一直都好讨厌你
[09:36] Ha ha! See who he gives the room to now! 哈哈 看看现在他会把房间给谁呢
[09:39] No! Wait! 不 等等
[09:40] Tie your shoes!! 系好你的鞋带
[09:42] Mmm… those cannibals are onto something, 那些食人族的行为还是有道理的
[09:44] I taste delicious! 我的味道棒极了
[09:46] Grunkle Stan! 斯坦叔公
[09:47] What’s the word, Mabel? 什么事啊 梅宝
[09:48] That’s right! It’s me, ugh, Mabel! 是啊 是我 梅宝
[09:50] If you like that omelet, you’ll love this… 如果你喜欢刚刚那个煎蛋卷 那你一定会喜欢这个
[09:53] A sandwich made out of rocks! 一个用石头做的三明治
[09:55] Candy rocks? 石头糖果
[09:56] Regular rocks! 普通的石头
[09:58] Keep that up, and I’ll be giving your brother this key. 继续这样下去 我会把钥匙给你弟弟的
[10:01] Ha ha! I mean… darn. 哈哈 我是说 可恶啊
[10:04] Hey, grunkle Stan! 嘿 斯坦叔公
[10:05] Your face looks like a butt! 你的脸看起来像个屁股
[10:07] What?! 什么
[10:07] Breaking stuff is so much fun! 破坏东西真有趣
[10:09] I am Dipper and I stink! 我是迪普我好臭
[10:11] Mabel’s gone bananas! 梅宝发疯啦
[10:16] Well, this is getting weird. 好吧 这有些奇怪啊
[10:18] Wait! 等等
[10:19] Are you gonna dock Mabel points? 你不扣梅宝的分数吗
[10:20] Dipper should lose all his points! 迪普的全部分数都该扣掉
[10:22] Ugh! Grunkle Stan! 斯坦叔公
[10:26] Waddles, you got it good, bro. 摇摇 你的生活还真快乐
[10:28] You got no worries. 都没有烦恼
[10:29] I mean, nobody thinks it’s cute 如果我也光着身子躺在客厅的地板上
[10:30] When I lie naked on the living room floor. 人们肯定认为我疯了
[10:32] I wish I could be a pig. 希望我也能做头猪
[10:40] Yes! 太棒了
[10:41] I should do out loud wishing more often. 我真该多多大声说出我的梦想
[10:43] Is that a corn cob I spy? 那是玉米棒的味道吗
[10:46] I got little legs! 我的小短腿
[11:08] Hey, Soos. What’s up? 嘿 苏斯 你好啊
[11:09] Have you seen my– 你有没有看见我的
[11:15] Uh… I’ll come back later. 呃 我等会儿再来吧
[11:17] Grunkle Stan, come back! 斯坦叔公 你快回来
[11:18] I have more terrible things to do! 我还要干更多的坏事
[11:20] You’re toast, Mabel! 你惹大麻烦了 梅宝
[11:21] That room’s as good as mine! 那间屋子差不多已经归我了
[11:23] There you are Mabel! 你在这儿呢 梅宝
[11:24] – Attack her with love! – Yeah! -爱的抱抱 -好哇
[11:27] Sleep over! 睡衣派对
[11:28] What!? No no no! 什么 不不不
[11:30] Ahh! Dipper? Hey, wait! 迪普 等等
[11:33] Wait, come back! 等等 回来
[11:35] Hey! Could I talk to my, uh, sister for a sec? 嘿 我能和我的 姐姐说句话吗
[11:39] This is a sleepover buddy. No boys allowed! 睡衣派对 男生免进
[11:45] Look guys, I’m not really in a sleepover mood right now. 姐妹们 我现在真的没什么心情参加你们的派对
[11:48] One of my irrational girl mood swings, you know? 我的女生小情绪正在闹别扭 懂吗
[11:51] Right? Don’t we have those? 有这种说法吧
[11:53] Come on! My mom’s age-inappropriate romance novels 别介啊 我妈妈的成人爱情小说可不会
[11:56] Aren’t going to read themselves! 自己念出来给我们听
[11:57] Oh! “Wolfman, barechest”! 狼人 赤裸的胸膛
[12:01] Uh, really, I should probably.. 真的么 我还是
[12:03] Come on! You know you love it!!! 来吧 你肯定会喜欢的
[12:05] “My name is Gerard. 我叫杰拉德
[12:06] “I am a werewolf, creature of the night. 我是狼人 夜的种族
[12:09] But I am also a creature of passion.” 也是激情的种族
[12:13] Gerard is just so fierce. 杰拉德好酷啊
[12:15] What’s goin’ on, Dipper? 发生什么事了 迪普
[12:18] Ahh… you’re at that creepy age where you spy on girls, huh? 哦 你是到了喜欢偷窥女生的尴尬年龄了吧
[12:21] Guess it’s time you and me had a man-to-man talk 看来咱俩该来场男人之间的谈话了
[12:23] About the birds and the bees, ya know. 关于初步的性教育什么的 懂吗
[12:28] I–I should really be going– 我还是去
[12:29] No way out of it! 别想逃
[12:30] Look, it all begins with this little fella, 看着啊 都是这个小东西引发的
[12:32] The pituitary gland. 它叫脑垂体
[12:34] He may be little, but he has big plans. 看上去很小 可是很有想法哦
[12:41] I wonder what rollicking adventures I’ll stumble into. 我想知道我会遇到什么好玩的东西
[12:44] A mud puddle! 一个泥潭
[12:45] Do I dare live out the cliche? 我敢打破传统吗
[12:52] I’m a pig! Oink oink, right? 我是头猪 哼哼 是吧
[12:55] Free meal! 免费的午餐
[12:57] No! Don’t eat me! 不要 不要吃我
[12:58] I’m a man trapped in a pig’s body! 我是个被困在猪身体里的人
[13:00] That’s what they all say! 都这么说
[13:04] Help! Police! 救命啊 警察
[13:06] A bearded witch chasing a talking pig! 一个长着胡子的女巫在追赶一头会说话的猪
[13:09] My horoscope came true. 我的星座书说得真准
[13:11] Now read mine! 读读我的
[13:12] – What are you, gemini? – You knew?! -你是什么星座呢 双子座么 -你知道啊
[13:14] Yeah, of course, I knew! 我当然知道了
[13:15] And now you know where babies come from. 现在你知道婴儿是从哪来的了
[13:18] Goodbye, childhood. 再见了 我的童年
[13:21] You know, I find you more likable today than usual. 我发觉你今天比以往都可爱
[13:23] Maybe you could still win that game after all. 估计最后赢的会是你啊
[13:25] Huh? 啥
[13:26] I was gonna give that new room to Mabel– 我原本打算把新房间给梅宝的
[13:28] No, you should! Give it to Mabel! 不不 你还是给梅宝吧
[13:29] You big jerk! 你个混球
[13:32] What did you say to me? 你说什么
[13:33] I said, uh, shut up, old man! 我说 给我闭嘴 老家伙
[13:36] You’re fat and dumb, and you’re a dummy. 你又胖又蠢 你就是个蠢货
[13:38] And take that! 接招
[13:41] Finally Standing up to me, huh? 终于开始反驳我了 是吧
[13:45] I love it! 我喜欢
[13:46] You know, I’ve made up my mind. 知道吗 我已经决定了
[13:47] The room belongs to you, Dipper. 新房间属于你了 迪普
[13:49] You can’t! 不行啊
[13:50] You have to give it to Mabel! 你得把它给梅宝
[13:51] Shh. 嘘
[13:52] You had me at “Shut up old man.” 当你说“闭嘴老家伙”的时候就已经征服我了
[13:55] No! 不
[13:57] The end. 结束
[14:00] Now for the 38 sequels! 现在该读38部续集了
[14:01] No! 不要啊
[14:04] I’m gonna make you into bacon! 我要用你做培根
[14:06] Oh, ho! That sounds pretty good. 呀 听上去不错啊
[14:08] Wait, I mean, no! 等等 我是说 不要啊
[14:13] Three, four, five. 三 四 五
[14:16] It’s him! My dream date! 是他 我的梦中情人
[14:17] Hello!? 你好
[14:19] Hello baby, this is Kevin. 你好 亲爱的 我是凯文
[14:20] My beach house has room… for two. 我的沙滩别墅还有间双人房
[14:23] Kevin has the voice of a robot. 凯文的声音听上去是机器人啊
[14:25] Don’t ruin this for me, Candy! 别扫我兴 糖糖
[14:27] It’s your turn, Mabel. 到你了 梅宝
[14:31] I gotta win the room. 我得赢回房间
[14:33] Stan! It’s me, Mabel! 斯坦 是我 梅宝
[14:35] I’m doing things you hate! 我正在做你讨厌的事
[14:40] It’s over, Dipper. 结束了 迪普
[14:42] Stan gave you the room. 斯坦把房间给你了
[14:44] Ha ha! Yes! All right! 哈哈 太好啦
[14:49] Well let’s switch bodies then, and I can start moving in! 咱俩把身体换回来吧 然后我就可以搬进去了
[14:52] Wait a minute, you can’t have the room… 等会儿 只要你进不去
[14:54] If you can never get in! 你就永远不能拥有房间
[14:56] Hey, come back! 嘿 回来
[15:00] Come on! 别闹了
[15:01] Open the door, Dipper! 开门 迪普
[15:04] I mean… Mabel. 我是说 梅宝
[15:07] How am I ever gonna get in there? 我要怎么才能进去呢
[15:11] Kevin for the last time, I’m not interested! 凯文 我最后再说一遍 我没兴趣
[15:15] How could you say that to Kevin! 你怎么能那样和凯文说话
[15:16] Hey girls, who wants to give my brother a make-over! 姑娘们 谁想给我弟弟化个妆呢
[15:39] Oh, good, Soos. 很好 苏斯
[15:40] Ya got a second? 你有空吧
[15:44] Look, times are tough, economy, or something, etc. 是这样的 现在日子不太好过 经济不景气啊之类的
[15:47] Basically… I have to cut your pay. 重点就是 我要减你的薪水
[15:53] Wh– what are you doing? 你在干嘛
[15:57] Is this some sort of negotiating tactic? 这是什么谈判策略吗
[15:59] ’cause it’s not gonna to work. 这些是没用的
[16:03] Fine! I was lying. I’ll give you a raise! 好吧 我刚是骗人的 我给你涨工资
[16:06] Just never do that again. 下次不要这样了
[16:07] Ugh. Nightmare. 真是噩梦
[16:09] Can you help me? I’m looking for directions– 能帮个忙么 我迷路了
[16:17] Oh, you’ll show me the way? 你要给我带路吗
[16:19] Such a gentleman! 真是个绅士啊
[16:24] It’s Candy and Grenda! 我们是糖糖和格兰达
[16:26] Friends! 我的朋友们
[16:27] Hey guys! 姐妹们
[16:28] What’s up? 你们好啊
[16:30] Dipper?! Wait! Don’t let him in here! 迪普 等等 不要让他进来
[16:32] Make over! 开始化妆了哦
[16:33] No, no! Stop, stop! Whoa, no! 别别 停下 不要
[16:35] We’re gonna make you so hot! 我们要把你打扮得帅帅的
[16:37] Wait, no! Stop! 等下 不要
[16:38] Guys, you have to listen to me! 你们听我说
[16:40] No! 不要
[16:42] Good job, ladies! 干得不错 姑娘们
[16:44] Now let me just add one final touch! 现在让我来加上最后一点
[16:52] My body! 我的身体
[16:53] I’m a genius! 我真是个天才
[16:56] Ugh… all right, Mabel. 好了 梅宝
[16:57] The room is mine. 房间是我的了
[16:58] Wait! Hold on here. What just happened? 等等 暂停一下 刚刚发生了什么
[17:00] I barely understand it. 我也不太明白
[17:03] All I know, is if you shuffle your feet on this carpet, 我只知道 如果你在这块地摊上蹭蹭脚
[17:05] you can switch bodies or whatever. 你就可以和任何人交换身体
[17:10] – Zip zip! – No! -来个电 -不要啊
[17:13] Aw, come on! 拜托
[17:16] I am a boy now! 我是个男生了
[17:17] What’s up, brah? 你好啊 哥们儿
[17:18] Lets grow some moustaches! 咱再去弄点小胡子
[17:20] Dipper, give me that key back! 迪普 把钥匙还给我
[17:23] Guys! Stop fighting! 伙计们 别打了
[17:26] Oh, no! 我晕
[17:28] Then again, I like having muscles for once 不过我似乎是第一次有肌肉了呢
[17:30] Now I have tiny little doll hands! 我的小手像洋娃娃的似的
[17:32] Everybody, look. 大伙都听着
[17:33] Swap back in three, two– 我们再给换回来 三 二
[17:36] Oh, dude! 救命啊
[17:37] Come back! I wanna deep fry yer ears! 回来 我要油炸你的耳朵
[17:44] Tonight on baby fights! 今晚的是宝宝战争节目
[17:46] Tensions rise between madison and avery 在宝宝战争总部 麦迪逊和埃佛里之间
[17:48] at baby fight headquartes. 的紧张局势正在升级
[17:52] Give me my body back! 把我的身体还回来
[17:58] Cool! I’m santa claus! 真棒 我变成圣诞老人了
[18:02] I’ve regained my innocence! 我又恢复天真无邪了
[18:03] Well, I guess I’m a pig now. 我猜我变成猪了
[18:05] So, that’s a thing. 这是个问题
[18:09] This body’s not that different 这个身体和我原先的那个
[18:10] From my old one. 没太大区别
[18:11] We got some reports of excessive giggling. 我们接到报警说你们笑声太大
[18:16] My horoscope didn’t say anything about this! 我的星座运程上可没预测到这些啊
[18:18] Ahh! What’s happening to me?! 啊 我这是怎么了
[18:24] I am a police officer now! 我变成警察叔叔了
[18:27] Let’s go get some perps, Candy! 我们去抓坏人吧 糖糖
[18:29] – Give me that key, Mabel! – Never! -把钥匙还给我 梅宝 -休想
[18:38] Mabel, are you you? 梅宝 是你吗
[18:40] Yeah, I’m me. 嗯 是我
[18:42] Well, I’ve got the key! 我拿到钥匙啦
[18:48] Mabel! The room is mine! 梅宝 房间是我的
[18:51] Give it to me! 给我
[18:54] What’s with you? 你出什么毛病了
[18:55] Why do you need that room so bad? 为什么非得要那个房间
[18:57] I never even wanted to move out! 我根本就没想过要搬出去
[18:59] Me either! 我也是
[19:00] Wait, what? Say that again! 等等 什么 你再说一遍
[19:03] I–I never wanted to move out. 我 我根本不想搬出去
[19:06] Then what was all this? 那这都唱的是哪出啊
[19:08] Everything was fine until you started bringing 在你开始每晚往家里带朋友之前
[19:10] your friends around every night. 一切都挺好的
[19:12] I mean, hanging out with you this summer’s been fun. 我是说 这个夏天和你一起玩挺有意思的
[19:14] But now, you’re always with Candy and Grenda. 但是现在 你总是和糖糖还有格兰达在一起
[19:17] And I’m… like, just left behind. 我就像被你遗忘掉了
[19:21] Aw, Dipper. 哦 迪普
[19:23] It’s okay. 没事
[19:24] I’ve been having a hard time. 我一直过得不开心
[19:25] You wouldn’t understand what I’m going through. 你不会理解我都经历了些什么
[19:27] You’re probably feeling awkward and sweaty, huh? 你是不是感觉尴尬易出汗
[19:31] Yeah. How’d you know? 没错 你怎么知道的
[19:33] Here. I won’t fight you for it. 给你 我不跟你争了
[19:36] Thanks. 谢了
[19:40] Well, it looks like everyone’s back to normal! 看上去大家都恢复正常了
[19:44] Except for Soos, who may be pig permanently? 除了苏斯 他是不是永远都是猪了
[19:49] Oh, no. I changed back. 不是 我也变回来了
[19:50] At least I think I did. 至少我是这么觉着的
[19:52] I’ll still eat ya. 我还是要吃你
[19:53] Okay pal, that’s enough of that. 好了 伙计 玩够了
[19:54] Move it along, weird old man. 赶紧走吧 怪老头
[19:57] Huh, I guess being a pig wasn’t that great after all. 哈 我在想变成猪也没那么好
[20:00] Hey, lemme get that spot you can never reach… 嘿 我来给你挠挠你自己够不着的地儿
[20:04] Hey, I’ve been thinking and the answer is… 嘿 我想了很久 答案就是
[20:07] Yes! I will marry you! 我答应了 我要嫁给你
[20:09] Wait I don’t remember anything about a– 慢着 我不记得
[20:12] Hmm. All right. 那好吧
[20:15] Ah, there. 好了
[20:17] Ahh, a man in his own space. 男子汉有自己独立的房间了
[20:20] That’s right! Finally. 没错 不容易啊
[20:22] So what are you gonna do with this old thing? 那你要拿这个旧东西怎么办
[20:24] Get rid of it. 丢掉
[20:25] Ha ha! You got it. 哈哈 说得好
[20:28] This carpet’s ugly. 这地毯真难看
[20:31] Ah, finally, my own room. 终于有我自己的房间了
[20:34] Goodnight, Mabel. 晚安 梅宝
[20:41] Goodnight, Dipper. 晚安 迪普
[20:52] Hey, um, you wanna have a sleepover? 嘿 想一起来个睡衣派对么
[20:57] Fore! 小心了
[21:03] Ah! Why am I even out here at night? 我为什么这么晚还要在外面晃荡呢
[21:07] So, what are we gonna do with that new room? 你打算拿那间新房间怎么办呢
[21:10] I gave it to Soos to replace 我把它送给苏斯了
[21:11] that horrible break room he has. 好让他从那间糟糕的休息室搬出去
[21:13] Hey, do you know what the deal was with that lady? 嘿 你知道那个女士是怎么回事吗
[21:17] I just don’t think I can do this anymore. 我觉得我没办法答应你了
[21:19] You just seem so… different. 你看上去 就像变了个人
[21:24] Look, dude, uh, I’m playing a little bit of catch up here. 是这样的 我之前遇到了点小麻烦
[21:26] I was in a pig’s body for most of the day. 那天我被困在一头猪的身体里了
[21:27] What’s going on? 有什么问题么
[21:31] Can we kiss again? 我们还可以接吻吗
[21:32] Is that an option? 这算不算是个选择
[21:36] Oh! Wait, wait. 哦 等等
怪诞小镇

文章导航

Previous Post: 怪诞小镇(Gravity Falls)第1季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 怪诞小镇(Gravity Falls)第1季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

怪诞小镇(Gravity Falls)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S01E14
S01E15
S01E16
S01E17
S01E18
S01E19
S01E20

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S02E15
S02E16
S02E17
S02E18
S02E19
S02E20

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号