时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | I’m gonna say b-five. | 我觉得是 B5 |
[00:13] | Miss! | 错 |
[00:16] | I don’t think you’re playing this right. | 我不觉得你的下法符合规则 |
[00:18] | Kids! Come quick! | 孩子们 快过来 |
[00:20] | I need you to laugh at this with me! | 我想让你们和我一起乐一乐 |
[00:22] | Who’s cute as a button, and always your friend? | 是谁可爱得要死 是你们永远的朋友 |
[00:25] | ‘Lil G-I-D to the E-O-N! | 小 吉 迪 恩 |
[00:27] | Wink! | 眨眼 |
[00:28] | Lil’ Gideon. | 小吉迪恩 |
[00:30] | Ugh, Gideon. | 啊 吉迪恩 |
[00:31] | Remember when I wouldn’t date him, | 还记得我不愿意和他约会 |
[00:32] | And he tried to destroy us? | 然后他想要把我们杀了吗 |
[00:34] | He’s always trying to trick me into losing the Mystery Shack! | 他一直都想着法地忽悠我让我失去神秘小屋 |
[00:37] | One time, I caught him stealing my moisturizer. | 有一次 我抓到他偷我的润肤膏 |
[00:39] | And yet, our mutual hatred for him bonds us together. | 但是 我们对他共同的憎恶将我们紧密地团结在一起 |
[00:43] | Come on down to | 快来到 |
[00:45] | ‘Lil Gideon’s tent of telepathy. | 小吉迪恩的心灵帐篷吧 |
[00:47] | Opening soon at this location. | 很快会在此地开业 |
[00:51] | Uh, should we be worried about that? | 呃 我们是不是应该为此感到担心 |
[00:53] | Please. The only way Gideon’s taking over this shack | 算了吧 吉迪恩唯一能夺下这个小屋的办法是 |
[00:55] | is by breaking in and stealing my deed. | 闯进来偷走我的地契 |
[00:59] | You mean like right now? | 你是说 现在吗 |
[01:00] | Uh, thirty-eight? | 呃 三十八 |
[01:02] | Forty-one? Oh, heavens to Betsy! | 四十一 噢 老天 |
[01:04] | Gideon! | 吉迪恩 |
[01:06] | Well, well, Stanford! | 啧啧 斯坦福 |
[01:08] | My arch nemesis. | 我最大的死对头 |
[01:10] | We seem to have entered | 似乎我们已经卷入了 |
[01:11] | a dangerous game of cat and mouse. | 一场危险的猫鼠游戏之中 |
[01:13] | But the question remains, | 但问题就是 |
[01:14] | Who is the cat, and who is the– | 到底谁是猫 谁是 |
[01:17] | Soos, broom. | 苏斯 扫帚 |
[01:18] | Oh, no, not the broom! | 噢 不 不要用扫帚 |
[01:26] | You mark my words, Stanford! | 你记住我的话 斯坦福 |
[01:29] | One day I’m gonna get that combination! | 总有一天我会得到密码的 |
[01:31] | And once I steal that deed | 等我偷走你的地契 |
[01:33] | You’ll never see the Mystery Shack again! | 你就要跟神秘小屋永别了 |
[01:37] | Good luck, bucko! | 祝你好运 小子 |
[01:44] | Ha! The combo to this safe is in the one place | 哈 这个藏着保险箱密码的地方 |
[01:46] | he’ll never find it, my brain! | 他永远找不到 在我大脑里 |
[01:54] | Your brain isn’t as safe as you might think, Stanford Pines! | 你的大脑没有你想的那么保险 斯坦福·派恩斯 |
[01:58] | This is the last straw. | 这就是我的最后一招了 |
[01:59] | It’s time to unlock the journal’s greatest secret. | 是时候解锁这本日志最大的秘密了 |
[02:48] | He put the “old” in old west. | 他是“老”西部的代表 |
[02:51] | They call him… Grandpa the Kid! | 人们把他叫做 老顽童爷爷 |
[02:54] | I’m tired during the day. | 我白天总是很困 |
[02:57] | I can relate to this. | 我感同身受 |
[02:58] | Grunkle Stan, why can’t we watch a movie | 斯坦叔公 我们为什么就不能看一部 |
[03:00] | that we’ll all enjoy? Dream Boy High! | 大家都喜欢的电影 《梦幻男生高中》 |
[03:02] | Where love is on your permanent record. | 在这里 爱永恒地刻在你的唱片上哦 |
[03:05] | Boo! | 不要 |
[03:06] | You’ll learn to like it. | 你们看了就会慢慢喜欢上的 |
[03:08] | Dudes! There’s a bat in the kitchen! | 伙计们 厨房里有一只蝙蝠 |
[03:10] | It tried to touch me with its weird little bat fingers. | 它想用它奇怪的小蝙蝠爪子摸我 |
[03:14] | Don’t worry, I got this under control. | 别担心 一切尽在我掌控中 |
[03:17] | Dipper, take care of it. | 迪普 去解决这个问题 |
[03:18] | Yes! | 好 |
[03:20] | What? Why can’t Mabel do it? | 什么 为什么不能是梅宝去做 |
[03:22] | ‘Cause life ain’t fair. | 因为人生就是不公平的 |
[03:23] | Now go fight a bat so we can watch tv. | 快去赶走蝙蝠 让我们能好好看电视 |
[03:25] | No way, Grunkle Stan. | 不行 斯坦叔公 |
[03:26] | You always make me do dumb chores. | 你总是让我去做愚蠢的杂活 |
[03:28] | I’m putting my foot down this time. | 这次我坚决不干 |
[03:30] | I said, do it, kid! Now! | 我说 小子 现在就去做 |
[03:39] | Okay, I’ll do it! | 好吧 我来做 |
[03:45] | Stupid chores. | 愚蠢的杂活 |
[03:47] | Remember, bats are more afraid of you than you are of them. | 记住 是蝙蝠更害怕你 不是你更害怕它 |
[03:51] | Maybe I’m thinking of ducklings. | 好像我说的是小鸭子 |
[03:55] | Ducklings. Quack, quack. | 小鸭子 嘎嘎 |
[03:57] | Quack, quack, quack. | 嘎嘎嘎 |
[03:59] | Swabbin’ on disinfectant. Doo-do-doo. | 涂上消毒剂 |
[04:02] | Why does Grunkle Stan always pick on me? | 斯坦叔公为什么总是叫我 |
[04:04] | Think about it, the more painful or difficult the chore is, | 想想吧 越是烦人 困难的杂活 |
[04:07] | The more likely it is I’ll have to do it. | 越是要让我来做 |
[04:09] | Why doesn’t he pick on you guys? | 他为什么就不叫你们呢 |
[04:11] | Dipper, Stan’s personality is one of life’s great mysteries. | 迪普 斯坦的性格是世上最难捉摸的东西之一 |
[04:13] | Like whether or not it’s possible to lick your own elbow. | 就像你能不能舔到自己的手肘这个问题一样 |
[04:16] | – I bet you can’t. – I bet I can. | -我赌你不行 -我赌我可以 |
[04:18] | Lick it! Lick it! | 舔手肘 舔手肘 |
[04:19] | Lick it! | 舔手肘 |
[04:20] | Sometimes I feel like Stan hates me. | 有时我感觉斯坦讨厌我 |
[04:22] | The sink’s clogged! | 水槽堵了 |
[04:24] | Dipper, get in here and fix it! | 迪普 过来给我修好 |
[04:32] | You think that combination’s safe in your mind, Stanford? | 你觉得密码在你脑子里就是安全的吗 斯坦福 |
[04:36] | We’ll see what my new minion has to say about that. | 我们来看看我的新仆人是怎么想的吧 |
[04:39] | “Triangulum. Entangulum. | 三角形 遵吾召唤 |
[04:41] | “Veneforis dominus ventium. | 心灵之障 秘密严防 |
[04:43] | Veneforis venetisarium!” | 从吾之令 摧毁屏障 |
[04:45] | Lick that elbow! Lick that elbow! | 舔手肘 舔手肘 |
[04:47] | Like the infinite horizon, it eludes my grasp. | 手肘总是在逃避我 就像无垠的地平线一样 |
[04:51] | Is that who I think it is? | 这声音是不是我想到的那个人 |
[05:19] | Oh! Oh! Gravity Falls, it is good to be back! | 噢 重力泉 回来真好 |
[05:23] | Name’s Bill Cipher. | 我的名字是 比尔·赛弗 |
[05:24] | And I take it you’re some kind | 我猜想你是某种 |
[05:26] | of living ventriloquist dummy? | 活生生的腹语娃娃 |
[05:27] | I’m just kidding, | 只是开个玩笑 |
[05:29] | I know who you are, Gideon. | 我知道你是谁 吉迪恩 |
[05:30] | What– what are you? | 你 你是什么东西 |
[05:31] | H– how do you know my name? | 怎 怎么知道我的名字 |
[05:32] | Oh, I know lot of things. | 噢 我知道很多东西 |
[05:35] | Lots of things. | 很多东西 |
[05:37] | Hey, look what I can do. | 嘿 瞧瞧我的本领吧 |
[05:43] | Deer teeth, for you, kid! | 小子 鹿的牙齿送给你 |
[05:46] | You’re insane! | 你是个疯子 |
[05:48] | Sure, I am! What’s your point? | 我当然是疯子 你有什么意见 |
[05:55] | Listen to me, demon! | 听我说 魔鬼 |
[05:57] | I have a job for you! | 我有工作让你做 |
[05:58] | I need you to enter the mind of Stanford Pines | 我需要你进入斯坦福·派恩斯的大脑 |
[06:00] | And steal the code to his safe! | 偷走他保险箱的密码 |
[06:04] | Wait. | 等等 |
[06:05] | Stan Pines. | 斯坦·派恩斯 |
[06:10] | You know what, kid, you’ve convinced me. | 你猜怎么着 小子 你说服我了 |
[06:12] | I’m sold! | 我出卖自己 |
[06:13] | I’ll help you with this, and in return, | 我会帮你解决这件事的 作为报酬 |
[06:15] | You can help me with something I’ve been working on. | 你可以帮助我做一件我一直在做的事情 |
[06:16] | We’ll work out the details later. | 细节我们稍后再谈 |
[06:18] | Deal. | 成交 |
[06:23] | Well, time to invade Stan’s mind. | 好的 是时候入侵斯坦的大脑了 |
[06:24] | This should be fun! | 一定很有趣 |
[06:26] | Remember, reality is an illusion, | 记住 现实只是一个幻象 |
[06:28] | The universe is a hologram, buy gold! | 宇宙只是一个全息图像 买黄金吧 |
[06:29] | Bye! | 再见 |
[06:37] | It worked! | 成功了 |
[06:44] | No. Sorry. | 不 抱歉 |
[06:46] | What is going on in that guy’s head? | 那家伙脑子里在想些什么啊 |
[06:48] | Dipper! | 迪普 |
[06:51] | We’ve gotta help Stan! | 我们必须帮帮斯坦 |
[06:52] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[06:53] | This evil triangle guy | 一个邪恶的三角形的家伙 |
[06:55] | said he’s gonna break into Stan’s mind, | 说他要闯入斯坦的大脑 |
[06:57] | And steal the combination to his safe! | 偷走他保险箱的密码 |
[07:00] | Also, we stopped for snacks on the way here. | 而且 我们回来的路上还去买了点零食 |
[07:01] | Triangle guy? | 三角形的家伙 |
[07:03] | I feel like I’ve seen something like this before in the journal. | 我感觉我以前在日志里见过类似的东西 |
[07:07] | “Beware Bill. | 小心比尔 |
[07:08] | “The most powerful and dangerous creature | 他是我所遇上的 |
[07:10] | “I’ve ever encountered. | 最强大和危险的生物 |
[07:13] | Whatever you do, never let him into your mind.” | 不管你做什么 不要让他进入你的大脑 |
[07:18] | Grunkle Stan! | 斯坦叔公 |
[07:26] | “It is possible to follow the demon | 可以跟随这个魔鬼 |
[07:28] | “Into a person’s mind and prevent his chaos. | 进入一个人的大脑并阻止他制造混乱 |
[07:30] | One must simply recite this incantation.” | 只需吟唱以下咒语 |
[07:33] | This is just great. | 这真是太好了 |
[07:34] | I spend all day cleaning sinks and fighting bats for Stan, | 我一整天都在为斯坦清理水槽和对付蝙蝠 |
[07:37] | And now I have to save him from some crazy brain demon? | 现在我还得从什么疯狂的脑魔手中拯救他 |
[07:40] | But if we don’t do anything, | 但如果我们不采取行动的话 |
[07:41] | Gideon might steal the shack, or worse! | 吉迪恩可能会偷走小屋 或者发生更糟糕的事情 |
[07:45] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[07:46] | Get ready, guys. We’re about to journey | 准备好 伙计们 我们即将开始旅程 |
[07:48] | into the most horrifying, disturbing place | 进入我们前所未见的 世界上最恐怖 |
[07:50] | any of us have ever been. | 最令人讨厌的地方 |
[07:51] | Our uncle’s mind. | 叔公的大脑 |
[07:56] | You think I can take these burrito bites into Stan’s brain? | 你们觉得我可以把这些煎饼片带进斯坦的大脑里吗 |
[07:58] | Thumbs up, thumbs down? | 可以还是不可以 |
[08:00] | You know what? I’m just gonna bring them. | 知道吗 我会把它带进去的 |
[08:04] | Okay, guys. | 好吧 伙计们 |
[08:05] | In order to save our uncle, | 为了救我们叔公 |
[08:06] | we’re gonna have to follow that dream demon into his mind. | 我们必须跟着那只梦魔进入他的意识 |
[08:09] | I wonder what Stan’s thinking about right now. | 我很好奇斯坦现在在想什么 |
[08:11] | I love Soos like a son. | 我爱苏斯就像爱自己的儿子一样 |
[08:13] | Soos! This is serious! | 苏斯 这是很严肃的事情 |
[08:15] | Sowee. | 对唔 |
[08:19] | Let’s do this! | 我们行动吧 |
[08:23] | “Fidentus omnium. | 无尽之信念 |
[08:24] | “Magis omentium. | 心灵之主宰 |
[08:25] | “Magnesuim adharminum. | 马格捏西姆 阿德哈米南 |
[08:26] | “Magnum opus. | 伟大的杰作 |
[08:28] | “Habeas corpus. | 愿你占据躯体 |
[08:29] | “Inceptus Nolanus overratus. | 因塞克特 诺拉纳斯 奥菲瑞特 |
[08:31] | “Magis tremensium. Magis tremensium. | 心灵之主 心灵之主 |
[08:32] | Magis tremensium!” | 心灵之主 |
[08:40] | Oh, wow! Whoa! | 哦 天啊 |
[08:41] | Oh, what the– | 我了个 |
[08:50] | Whoa! This is Stan’s mind? | 这就是斯坦的意识吗 |
[08:53] | Huh. Figured there would be a lot more hot old ladies. | 总感觉这里应该有很多漂亮的老太太 |
[08:56] | Remember, everyone, | 记住了各位 |
[08:57] | We’ve got to look out for the triangle guy. | 我们得小心那个三角形的家伙 |
[08:59] | Yeah, look out for the triangle guy! | 是啊 小心那个三角形的家伙 |
[09:01] | It’s him! It’s the guy! | 是他 就是这家伙 |
[09:02] | You leave our uncle’s brain alone, | 不准在叔公的大脑里搞破坏 |
[09:04] | You isosceles monster! | 你这等腰三角怪物 |
[09:11] | Gotcha! | 抓住你了 |
[09:13] | Wait. What? | 等等 怎么会 |
[09:14] | Ah, Stan’s family, we meet at last. | 啊 斯坦的家人 我们最终还是见面了 |
[09:16] | Question mark, shooting star, pine tree, | 问号 流星 松树 |
[09:18] | I had a hunch I might bump into you. | 我总有一种会见到你们的预感 |
[09:25] | Mabel! | 梅宝 |
[09:27] | What do you want with our uncle’s mind anyway? | 你究竟要在斯坦叔公的意识里找什么 |
[09:29] | Oh, just the code to the old man’s safe! | 哦 就要他保险箱的密码啊 |
[09:31] | Inside the shack is a maze of a thousand doors | 小屋里面是由代表你们叔公记忆的 |
[09:33] | representing your uncle’s memories. | 上千道门组成的迷宫 |
[09:35] | Behind one of them is a memory of him inputting the code. | 其中一道门后面有他输入密码的记忆 |
[09:38] | I just need to find it | 所以我只需要找到它 |
[09:39] | and Gideon will pay me handsomely! | 吉迪恩就会很豪爽地报答我的 |
[09:41] | Not if we stop you! | 除非我们能阻止你 |
[09:43] | Ha! Fat chance! | 哈 你们没机会的 |
[09:44] | I’m the master of the mind. | 我是意识之王 |
[09:46] | I even know what you’re thinking right now. | 我甚至知道你现在在想什么 |
[09:48] | That’s impossible! | 这不可能 |
[09:49] | No one can guess what I’m thinking! | 谁也猜不出来我在想什么 |
[09:52] | Whoa! Where are we, bro? | 我们这是在哪儿啊 哥们儿 |
[09:54] | We must be in heaven, ’cause I just saw an angel. | 我们一定是在天堂 因为我看到了一个天使 |
[09:58] | I’m never letting go of your leg! | 我永远都不会放开你的腿的 |
[09:59] | You’re out of your league, kids. | 你们来错地方了 孩子们 |
[10:01] | Turn around now, before you see something you might regret. | 在看到可能令你们后悔的事情前赶快回去 |
[10:04] | Later, suckers! | 再会了 傻瓜们 |
[10:07] | We’re going in. | 我们要进屋了 |
[10:09] | Mabel, can we leave those guys out here? | 梅宝 咱能把那两个人留在外面么 |
[10:11] | Looking at them hurts my eyes. | 看着他们有点刺眼睛 |
[10:14] | No! They can help us! | 不 他们可以帮忙 |
[10:15] | Totally! Arm throne! | 必须的 抬轿子 |
[10:20] | Dude, arm throne! | 哥们儿 抬轿子 |
[10:22] | – Arm throne! – Ah! | -抬轿子 -啊 |
[10:26] | – Whoa! – Neato! | -哇 -好惊人 |
[10:28] | – Radical! – I also think it’s radical! | -好炫 -我也觉得很炫 |
[10:34] | No refunds! No refunds! | 不退款 不退款 |
[10:36] | No refunds! No refunds! | 不退款 不退款 |
[10:43] | Whoa, look! All of Stan’s memories. | 看啊 斯坦的全部记忆 |
[10:47] | Great, sure there’s plenty of memories | 这下好了 这里一定有数不过来的 |
[10:48] | of Stan bossing me around. | 斯坦支使我的记忆 |
[10:50] | Can’t wait to see more of that! | 我好想看啊 |
[10:51] | Come on, Dipper. | 拜托 迪普 |
[10:52] | We’ve gotta find the code before Bill does. | 我们得赶在比尔之前找到保险箱的密码 |
[10:54] | Mabel is talking! | 梅宝在说话 |
[10:55] | So rad! | 好有范儿 |
[10:57] | Let’s get searching! | 我们开始找吧 |
[11:02] | Jorge, Rico, | 乔治 瑞科 |
[11:03] | You’re the two best Colombian prison friends | 你们俩是一个人所能结交到的最好的 |
[11:05] | a fella could make. | 哥伦比亚裔狱友 |
[11:10] | Nope. | 不在这儿 |
[11:11] | Sir, would you like to buy a Stan Vac vacuum? | 先生 请问您愿意购买一台斯坦牌吸尘器吗 |
[11:14] | Stan Vac. It sucks more than anything. | 斯坦吸尘器 比任何东西都能吸 |
[11:17] | Gotta work on that. | 广告语还得改改 |
[11:19] | Nope. | 不在这儿 |
[11:21] | Whoa! It’s Stan on a date! | 哇 斯坦在约会 |
[11:25] | So, your, uh, your eye is weird. | 那个 你的眼睛很奇怪 |
[11:28] | Let’s, let’s talk about that. | 我们 我们来谈谈这个吧 |
[11:34] | This is going terrible. | 形势不妙 |
[11:37] | I can’t think of anything to say, | 我想不出该说什么 |
[11:38] | And she looks weird up close. | 而且她在近处看起来很诡异 |
[11:40] | Think of a way out. | 得想办法逃出去 |
[11:42] | Non-specific excuse! | 没有什么特定的借口 |
[11:49] | Yeesh! | 受不了 |
[11:51] | Look, guys. Memories about me. | 大家快看啊 关于我的记忆 |
[11:53] | That doesn’t seem like a good idea. | 我觉得这不是个好主意 |
[11:55] | I just want to know what the old guy really thinks of me. | 我只是想知道那老头子到底是怎么看我的 |
[11:57] | We already know how Stan feels about us, | 我们不是已经知道斯坦对我们的感情了吗 |
[11:59] | He loves us! We’re great. | 他爱我们 我们好棒的 |
[12:01] | Yeah, let’s just keep moving. | 是的 我们接着找吧 |
[12:02] | More moving? Yes! | 还要走 太好了 |
[12:04] | I love motion! | 我喜欢动感 |
[12:13] | Okay, just a quick peek. | 好的 就看一眼 |
[12:16] | Dipper, my back itches, can you scratch it? | 迪普 我后背痒 你能挠到吗 |
[12:17] | Dipper, clean the boiler! | 迪普 去刷水壶 |
[12:21] | No buts! | 不许顶嘴 |
[12:22] | Now go chop that firewood already! | 还不快去劈柴 |
[12:27] | Dude, Stan, I been meaning to ask you. | 斯坦 我一直想问你 |
[12:29] | Why are you so hard on Dipper all the time? | 你为什么一直和迪普过不去 |
[12:31] | Look, Soos, I’m gonna let you in on something. | 好吧 苏斯 我要告诉你一些事情 |
[12:33] | You wanna know what I really think? | 想知道我的真正想法吗 |
[12:37] | The kid’s a loser. He’s weak. | 那孩子是个废物 弱爆了 |
[12:39] | He’s an utter embarrassment. | 他从头到脚透出的都是困窘 |
[12:42] | I just want to get rid of him. | 我恨不得赶紧甩掉他 |
[12:50] | Hello, code to Stan’s safe, where are you? | 你好 斯坦保险箱的密码 你在哪儿 |
[12:53] | Opening and closing doors is fun. | 开门关门真好玩 |
[12:56] | I can do it also! | 我也能做到 |
[13:00] | If only people knew the truth. | 如果人们知道 |
[13:02] | That hidden behind this vending machine, | 藏在这台贩卖机后面的真相 |
[13:04] | – I secretly have a – boring! | -我秘密地藏着 -无聊 |
[13:07] | All right, guys, | 好啦各位 |
[13:08] | I have a good feeling about this door. | 我对这扇门有很好的预感哦 |
[13:12] | Hey, mr. Tummy. | 嘿 肚皮先生 |
[13:13] | Hey, mr. Stan! | 您好 斯坦先生 |
[13:15] | Are you hungry? | 你饿吗 |
[13:16] | Yes. | 我饿 |
[13:18] | – Eat your crackers! – Ugh! | -吃饼干吧 -呃 |
[13:21] | Sweet sally. | 天啊 |
[13:22] | Oh, we’ve been searching forever. | 我们找好半天了 |
[13:24] | What if the triangle guy finds the memory before we do? | 如果那个三角形的家伙已经找到了密码就坏了 |
[13:26] | If we wanna find Stan’s memory, we gotta think like Stan. | 如果我们想找到斯坦的记忆 就要像斯坦一样思考 |
[13:30] | He’s always hiding stuff, right? | 他总是在藏东西 是吧 |
[13:32] | Yeah, like how he hides his arrest warrants | 是啊 比如他把他的逮捕令藏在 |
[13:33] | under that rug in the gift shop? | 纪念品店的地毯下面 |
[13:35] | Soos, that’s it! Look! | 苏斯 你说对了 看啊 |
[13:48] | There ya go. | 就放这儿了 |
[13:50] | And now to input the code. | 然后我来输入密码 |
[13:52] | Thirteen, forty-four, and finally– | 十三 四十四 最后是 |
[13:55] | Dude, we found it! Yeah! | 各位 我们找到了 |
[13:57] | But what do we do now? | 现在我们怎么办 |
[13:59] | Jinx! | 扫把星 |
[14:00] | Um, um, let’s just destroy the door | 嗯 我们得在比尔发现前 |
[14:02] | Before bill can find it. | 摧毁这扇门 |
[14:06] | Wait! Maybe I should do it! | 等一下 或许应该我出手 |
[14:08] | My big fat arms are great at destroying stuff. | 我又大又肥的胳膊最适合摧毁东西了 |
[14:11] | Oh, okay. | 哦 那好 |
[14:17] | Hey, guys! | 嘿 各位 |
[14:18] | I just saw a memory of Stan | 我刚刚看到一段斯坦的记忆 |
[14:19] | roller skating and wearing short-shorts! | 关于穿着短裤滑旱冰的 |
[14:21] | Didn’t look–didn’t look half bad. | 看起来还不算糟 |
[14:24] | Hey, something weird is going on here. | 这里的气氛很诡异 |
[14:30] | Boy, you kids sure are gullible! | 天啊 你们这群孩子太好骗了 |
[14:32] | I knew you’d lead me straight to the code! | 我就知道你们会帮我找到密码 |
[14:38] | It’s funny how dumb you are. | 你们还真是笨得可笑 |
[14:40] | The combination to Stan’s safe! | 斯坦的保险箱密码 |
[14:43] | Boy, that was even easier than I thought. | 简直比我想象的还容易 |
[14:45] | Oh, yeah? | 哦 是吗 |
[14:46] | Well, you’re a… | 那好 你就是个 |
[14:47] | A stink-face! | 混蛋 |
[14:49] | Awesome comeback, Mabel! | 梅宝 回击得好棒 |
[14:51] | Don’t treat me like a child, Xyler. | 塞勒 别拿我当小朋友 |
[14:53] | Later, suckers! | 再会了 傻瓜们 |
[14:56] | Come on, we’ve got to save Stan! | 快走 我们得去救斯坦 |
[14:58] | What’s the point? | 有什么意义呢 |
[14:59] | Why should I save him, huh? | 我为什么要救他 |
[15:01] | I work for stan day and night, | 我为斯坦没日没夜的工作 |
[15:03] | And all he does in return is say he wants to get rid of me. | 可是作为回报 他就只有一句想甩掉我而已 |
[15:07] | Dipper, I’m sure that’s not true. | 迪普 一定不是你想的那样 |
[15:09] | I saw it with my own eyes in one of his memories, Mabel! | 我在他的记忆里亲眼看到的 梅宝 |
[15:11] | He’s always picked on me and now I know why! | 我现在知道他为什么总是找我麻烦了 |
[15:14] | Stan hates me! | 斯坦讨厌我 |
[15:16] | Dipper, it doesn’t matter what you saw. | 迪普 不管你看到了什么 |
[15:18] | If we don’t stop Bill, we’ll lose the shack! | 如果我们不能阻止比尔 我们就会丢掉神秘小屋 |
[15:20] | No, you know what? Not this time. | 那又怎样 我不干了 |
[15:22] | For once, this is one of Stan’s problems I’m not gonna fix. | 这次斯坦的问题我不会帮他解决 |
[15:26] | Fine! Come on, Soos. | 好 过来 苏斯 |
[15:28] | We’ll save Stan ourselves! | 我们自己去救斯坦 |
[15:30] | Dipper, you’re a cool dude, but this isn’t cool, dude. | 迪普 你一直很酷 但这样不对啊 哥们儿 |
[15:33] | Let’s go, Xyler! | 我们走 塞勒 |
[15:35] | All right, Craz! | 好的 克莱兹 |
[15:36] | Those are our names! | 这是我们的名字 |
[15:46] | – Yello? – Bill! | -喂 -比尔 |
[15:48] | Did you find the memory with the combination yet? | 你找到有密码的记忆了吗 |
[15:50] | Relax, shortstack, I got it right here. | 放松点 矮个子 就在我这里呢 |
[15:53] | Perfect! | 太好了 |
[15:54] | Now give it to me | 快把它给我 |
[15:55] | And I’ll fulfill my end of the bargain. | 之后我会履行我的承诺 |
[15:57] | Finally! It’s– you got a pen there? | 终于啊 密码是 你有笔吗 |
[15:59] | It’s thirteen, forty-four– | 密码是十三 四十四 |
[16:03] | Ah! No, no, wait! No! | 不不 等等 不要 |
[16:05] | None more bottomless than the bottomless pit. | 没有哪个比无底洞更深不见底 |
[16:07] | Which, as you can see here, is bottomless. | 也就是你们现在看到的这个 它是深不见底的 |
[16:10] | Whoo! Whatever that was, it’s gone forever. | 哇 无论那是什么东西 它再也回不来了 |
[16:14] | Ha ha! Boom! | 哈哈 砰 |
[16:16] | Mabel did it! | 梅宝成功了 |
[16:17] | The shack is safe! | 小屋安全了 |
[16:18] | The deal’s off! | 这笔交易取消了 |
[16:19] | Wait. No! Wait! | 等一下 不 等一下 |
[16:20] | I’m switching to plan b! | 现在我要改用替代计划 |
[16:26] | You! | 你们 |
[16:27] | You can’t even imagine what you just cost me! | 你们根本想象不到你们害我失去了什么 |
[16:30] | Do you have any idea what I’m like | 你们知道把我惹毛了 |
[16:33] | when I’m mad? | 有什么后果吗 |
[16:48] | So I guess he gets really mad when he gets mad. | 看来他生气的时候会变得相当疯狂 |
[16:51] | Eat nightmares! | 面对噩梦吧 |
[16:54] | How do I get out of this place? | 我该怎么离开这个地方 |
[16:57] | Exit? Hello? | 出口 你在哪儿 |
[17:03] | Ah, this again? | 啊 又是这里 |
[17:04] | He’s a loser. He’s weak. | 他是个废物 弱爆了 |
[17:06] | I just want to get rid of him. | 我恨不得赶紧甩掉他 |
[17:09] | Yeah, those are all things people said about me when I was a boy. | 对 在我小时候人们总是这么说我的 |
[17:13] | Huh? | 啊 |
[17:14] | It was terrible. | 糟糕透了 |
[17:15] | I was the biggest wimp on the playground. | 我是运动场上的大窝囊废 |
[17:23] | So one summer my pop signs me up for boxing lessons. | 所以一年夏天 我老爹给我报名了拳击课 |
[17:27] | And it was even worse than the schoolyard! | 那情况简直比学校操场上还糟 |
[17:29] | Left hook! | 左勾拳 |
[17:32] | You know, at the time, I thought my pop was trying to torture me. | 知道吗 那时候我以为老爹是想折磨我 |
[17:35] | But wouldn’t you know it? | 但是你猜怎么着 |
[17:37] | The old man was doin’ me a favor all along. | 老头子自始至终都是在帮我的忙 |
[17:39] | Give me that bag! | 把包给我 |
[17:40] | Help! My purse! | 救命 我的钱包 |
[17:41] | – Help! – Left hook! | -救命 -左勾拳 |
[17:48] | So you see? | 你明白了吗 |
[17:49] | That’s why I’m hard on Dipper. | 所以我对迪普这么严厉 |
[17:50] | To toughen him up, | 为了让他坚强起来 |
[17:51] | So when the world fights, he fights back. | 这样当世界来者不善时 他才能反击回去 |
[17:55] | Do you think it’s actually working? | 你觉得这样做有用吗 |
[17:58] | I, I did it! | 我成功了 |
[17:59] | Yes! | 太好啦 |
[18:00] | He’s really comin’ along. | 他真的进步很快 |
[18:02] | When push comes to shove, I’m actually proud of him. | 在关键时刻 其实我对他感到很自豪 |
[18:05] | Just don’t ever tell him that. | 可别把这些告诉他 |
[18:07] | His head’s big enough as it is. | 他的脑袋现在已经够大的了 |
[18:08] | That’s true. | 说得对 |
[18:14] | Whoa, kid, what are you doin’ here? | 哇 小子 你在这里做什么 |
[18:16] | Nice hole in your chest, by the way. | 顺便说一句 胸前的洞不错啊 |
[18:18] | Let’s fix that up. | 来把它填上 |
[18:21] | W– what the– how did you do that? | 什么 你是怎么做到的 |
[18:23] | Word to the wise, kid, we’re in the mind. | 一句话 小子 我们在意识里面 |
[18:25] | You could do whatever you can imagine in here. | 在这里你可以想什么有什么 |
[18:30] | Well, how about that. | 嗯 可不是吗 |
[18:32] | No! Make it stop! | 不 快停下 |
[18:34] | Help! Someone, please! | 救命 快来人啊 |
[18:36] | Oh, my gosh, what am I doing? | 天啊 我在干什么呢 |
[18:37] | I gotta stop Bill! | 我得去阻止比尔 |
[18:39] | Huh. Fightin’ back. | 哈 要反击了 |
[18:43] | One nightmare, coming up! | 一个噩梦要来了 |
[18:45] | Nightmare? | 噩梦 |
[18:46] | Hope he doesn’t mean that British dog-man | 希望他指的不是那只英国绅士狗 |
[18:48] | I’m always dreaming about. | 我总是梦到它 |
[18:49] | ‘Ello, ‘ello, ‘ello! | 好啊 好啊 好啊 |
[18:51] | Who’s crike for a shdig in the pudding? | 谁往补丁里插了个棍子啊 |
[18:53] | Ah! It’s everything I ever feared! | 这就是我所害怕的一切啊 |
[18:56] | You! | 到你了 |
[18:58] | Ahh! My cuteness! | 啊 可爱的我 |
[19:02] | What did you do to my cuteness– | 你对可爱的我做了什么 |
[19:07] | You’re next! | 接下来是你们 |
[19:09] | Cool, we’re next! | 酷 接下来是我们 |
[19:15] | My dream boys! | 我的梦幻男生 |
[19:17] | And now to finish you off, for once and for all! | 现在该解决你们了 彻底解决 |
[19:20] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[19:22] | Dude, no! | 不要 |
[19:23] | Hey, Bill! | 喂 比尔 |
[19:24] | What! | 什么 |
[19:25] | Nice bowtie! | 领结不错 |
[19:28] | – Dipper! – Dude! | -迪普 -哥们儿 |
[19:30] | Guys! I just learned that you can conjure | 伙计们 我刚刚知道 |
[19:32] | whatever you can conceive in Grunkle Stan’s mindscape! | 在斯坦的精神世界里 你可以实现所有的构想 |
[19:35] | Huh? | 啊 |
[19:37] | Just think of cool fighting stuff and it’ll happen! | 就是想一些帅气的战斗招式 它们会变成真的 |
[19:38] | Like this. | 就像这样 |
[19:41] | He’s dead now. | 现在他死啦 |
[19:43] | What? Who told you that? | 什么 是谁告诉你的 |
[19:44] | Don’t listen to him! | 别信他的话 |
[19:45] | We can do anything? | 我们想做什么都可以吗 |
[19:48] | Like have kittens for fists? | 比如用小猫咪当拳头 |
[19:58] | Well, hello, friends! | 你们好呀 小伙伴 |
[20:01] | Anything, huh? | 什么都行 是吧 |
[20:02] | Soos loves stomach beam stare! | 苏斯最爱肚肚光波 |
[20:09] | Enough games! | 玩够了 |
[20:14] | Hamster ball shields, activate! | 仓鼠球护盾 激活 |
[20:16] | Activate! | 激活 |
[20:17] | Ah, my eye! | 啊 我的眼睛 |
[20:22] | Rise, Xyler! Rise, Craz! | 升起来 塞勒 升起来 克莱兹 |
[20:29] | No! Synthesized music! | 不 合成音乐 |
[20:30] | It hurts! | 好刺耳 |
[20:32] | And now to imagine your worst nightmare! | 现在要来想象出你最可怕的噩梦 |
[20:34] | A portal out of Stan’s mind! | 离开斯坦意识的传送门 |
[20:36] | Out of Stan’s mind! | 离开斯坦的意识 |
[20:38] | Mabel! Everyone! | 梅宝 各位 |
[20:40] | Together! | 一起来 |
[20:44] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[20:46] | Enough! | 够了 |
[20:50] | You know, I’m impressed with you guys. | 好吧 你们几个令我印象深刻 |
[20:51] | You’re a lot more clever than you look. | 你们比看上去的样子聪明多了 |
[20:53] | Especially the fat one. | 尤其是那个胖子 |
[20:55] | He’s talking about you. | 他在说你呢 |
[20:57] | So I’m gonna let you kids off the hook. | 所以我这次就放过你们几个小鬼 |
[20:59] | You might come in handy later. | 之后你们可能还派得上用场 |
[21:00] | But know this. | 不过记住这个 |
[21:02] | A darkness approaches, | 黑暗正在接近 |
[21:03] | A day will come in the future | 在即将到来的某一天 |
[21:05] | when everything you care about will change. | 你所关心的一切都会改变 |
[21:07] | Until then, I’ll be watching you. | 在此之前 我会注视着你们的 |
[21:09] | I’ll be watching you. | 我会注视着你们 |
[21:16] | He’s gone, we did it! | 他不见了 我们成功啦 |
[21:19] | Wha– | 怎么 |
[21:21] | Stan must be waking up. | 一定是斯坦要醒了 |
[21:22] | Will I ever see you guys again? | 我还能再见到你们吗 |
[21:24] | In your dreams. | 在你的梦里 |
[21:26] | Good one, bro. Good one. | 说得好 兄弟 说得好 |
[21:32] | We did it! | 我们成功了 |
[21:33] | What? Did what? | 什么 什么成功了 |
[21:34] | What are you all doing here? | 你们都在这里做什么 |
[21:36] | And why was I dreaming of | 还有我为什么会梦到 |
[21:38] | two brightly colored and radical young men? | 两个色彩鲜艳的叛逆小伙子 |
[21:40] | Grunkle Stan! You’re okay! | 斯坦叔公 你没事 |
[21:41] | What is this, a hug? | 这是什么 拥抱吗 |
[21:42] | Nope. | 不 |
[21:44] | It’s a choke hold. | 是锁喉 |
[21:49] | Not bad, kid. Not bad. | 干得不错 孩子 干得不错 |
[21:53] | I’m just glad Gideon didn’t get into the safe. | 我很庆幸吉迪恩没有成功入侵保险柜 |
[21:56] | I really love this old shack. | 我真的很爱这间老屋子 |
[21:58] | Group hug! | 大家抱一个 |
[22:00] | No? | 不要吗 |
[22:01] | I never know the right time! | 我总是掌握不好时机 |
[22:02] | Hey, do you guys feel a– | 你们有没有感觉到 |
[22:07] | Oh, I’m sorry, Pines family, did I wake you? | 抱歉啊 派恩斯一家 我吵醒你们了吗 |
[22:11] | But we defeated Bill. | 但是我们打败了比尔 |
[22:12] | Bill failed me! | 比尔辜负了我 |
[22:14] | So I switched to plan b. | 所以我改用替代计划 |
[22:15] | Dynamite. | 炸药 |
[22:16] | What? Bill? | 什么 比尔 |
[22:17] | Who– wh– what are you guys talking about? | 谁 你们几个在说什么 |
[22:18] | Spoiler alert, Stanford. I’ve got the deed! | 剧透啦 斯坦福 我拿到地契了 |
[22:21] | The mystery shack belongs to me! | 神秘小屋是我的啦 |
[22:24] | So, get off my property! | 所以 滚出我的财产 |
[22:26] | Daddy? | 老爸 |
[22:28] | Bring it around the front. | 把它开到前面来 |
[22:30] | Don’t worry, guys. | 各位 别担心 |
[22:31] | It’s just part of the dream. | 这不过是梦里的一部分 |
[22:33] | We’re going to wake up any second now. | 我们随时都可能醒来 |
[22:35] | Right? Right? | 对吗 对吗 |
[22:48] | Someone, pinch me, dude. | 快来人掐我一下啊 |