时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | What do we do, Chadley? | 我们该怎么办 查徳雷 |
[00:10] | I thought they were dead. | 我以为他们已经死了 |
[00:11] | Far worse, Trixandra. | 比那还糟 崔西安达 |
[00:13] | They’re nearly almost dead but not quite! | 他们快死了但还没完全死透 |
[00:21] | Man, these movies are a lot less scary | 天啊 和真正的僵尸较量过之后 |
[00:23] | when you’ve actually fought real zombies. | 再看这类电影真是越来越不恐怖了 |
[00:25] | They’re slow. | 他们太慢了 |
[00:26] | Just power-walk away from them. | 快步走都能甩掉他们 |
[00:28] | How much you want to bet that guy dies first? | 你愿意赌多少钱那个人先死 |
[00:31] | Aah! My face is being eaten a lot. | 啊 我的脸被啃了一大口 |
[00:35] | Chadley ain’t pretty no more. | 查徳雷不再帅气迷人了 |
[00:38] | One second. | 稍等 |
[00:40] | Ugh, another text from Robbie. | 呃 罗比又发来条短信 |
[00:42] | Oh, yeah, Robbie. | 哦 对 罗比 |
[00:43] | How’s, uh, how’s all that going? | 这个 他是怎么个情况 |
[00:46] | Ugh, I’m over him. | 我已经放下他了 |
[00:47] | I just wish he was over me. | 真希望他也能早点放下我 |
[00:49] | Just look at these texts. | 你看这短信 |
[00:50] | Winky frown? | 眨眼的哭脸 |
[00:52] | What does that even mean? | 这表情到底什么意思啊 |
[00:53] | And you’re not… | 你怎么不去 |
[00:54] | not like, seeing any other guys or… | 不去 找找别的男生 或者说 |
[00:57] | Of course I am. | 我当然有啊 |
[00:59] | Meet my new boyfriend, dude. | 见见我的新男友 伙计 |
[01:02] | Right, right. | 对 对 |
[01:03] | So… | 所以说 |
[01:05] | So, you know, I was wondering if maybe you wanted to, | 这个 你懂的 我好奇你是否想要 |
[01:08] | I mean, if–if you and me would ever, | 我是说 你跟我有没有可能 |
[01:10] | I mean, if maybe you… | 我想说的是 你会不会 |
[01:14] | Hmm, wanted to join me and Mabel on this mystery hunt tomorrow. | 想要参加明天我和梅宝的探秘之旅 |
[01:17] | Conspiracy stuff and all that. | 那些阴谋的东西什么的 |
[01:18] | That’s all. | 就这些 |
[01:19] | Yeah, dude. | 当然了 伙计 |
[01:21] | I love doing junk with friends. | 我喜欢跟朋友一起混 |
[01:22] | Yo, Chadley, watch out! | 哟 查徳雷 小心点 |
[01:25] | Yeah. ‘Cause that’s what we are. | 对 因为我们就是这样嘛 |
[01:27] | It’s all we’ll ever be… | 我们一直都只是 |
[01:34] | Friends. | 朋友 |
[01:35] | Dude, you’re lying on my bra. | 伙计 你躺在我胸罩上了 |
[02:18] | Hey, easy with that. | 嘿 当心点 |
[02:20] | It’s genuine plastic. | 那全是用塑料做的 |
[02:22] | And re-pave the cracks in the parking lot while you’re at it. | 顺便把这个停车场上的裂缝也重新填一下吧 |
[02:25] | I don’t want my car falling into China. | 我可不想让我的车掉到中国去 |
[02:26] | Mr. Pines, what exactly caused all this damage? | 派恩斯先生 到底是由什么引起的损坏 |
[02:30] | I need to write a report. | 我要写份报告 |
[02:31] | Uh, a big woodpecker. | 呃 一个超大啄木鸟 |
[02:35] | Keep the change. | 钱拿好 |
[02:38] | I’m winking under my eye patch. | 我在眼罩下对你使眼色 |
[02:41] | Works for me. | 对我很有效哦 |
[02:44] | Now where’d those kids run off to? | 话说那些熊孩子跑哪里去了 |
[02:50] | Thank you all for coming. | 感谢各位的到来 |
[02:51] | Hey, when there’s a mystery, | 嘿 哪里有神秘 |
[02:53] | you can count on your sister-ee. | 哪里就有你姐 解密 |
[02:56] | That’s an amazing rhyme. | 好厉害的押韵 |
[02:57] | “When you want some good– | 当你想要些好 |
[02:59] | When, when you need a Soos…” | 当你需要苏斯时 |
[03:01] | You’ve– Oh, gosh. I don’t know. | 你 神啊 就是押不了韵 |
[03:04] | We’re here to solve the number one mystery in Gravity Falls. | 我们来这儿是为了解决重力泉头号神秘事件 |
[03:07] | Who wrote this journal? | 是谁写的这本日志 |
[03:10] | Thirty years ago the author vanished without a trace, | 三十年前作者就销声匿迹 |
[03:13] | but according to this new clue, | 但根据新的线索 |
[03:15] | we may have found his secret hiding place. | 我们也许会找到他秘密的藏身地点 |
[03:17] | We find that author, we learn the answers to everything. | 只要找到作者 我们就能解答所有的谜题 |
[03:21] | We just need to figure out a way to get down there… | 我们只需找到下去的路 |
[03:24] | Chop it down, dudes. | 悠着点 同志们 |
[03:25] | Wendy. | 温蒂 |
[03:26] | Oh, hey. You came. | 噢 嘿 你来啦 |
[03:28] | Dude, I’m so stoked about this. | 伙计 我已经迫不及待了 |
[03:30] | I’ve been wanting to go adventuring with you guys. | 我一直期盼着和你们一起探险呢 |
[03:32] | Sure beats picking up after my dad at home. | 肯定比在家给老爸收拾烂摊子好玩 |
[03:37] | Who put that wall there? | 是谁把墙放那儿的 |
[03:39] | Thanks for the invite, man. | 感谢邀请 伙计 |
[03:41] | Of course! Any time you want to– I’m– We’re always– Us. | 那当然了 无论何时你想要 我 我们总会 我们 |
[03:46] | Uh-oh. | 哎哟喂 |
[03:48] | Inviting Wendy on our mission? | 邀请温蒂加入我们的任务 |
[03:50] | Me thinks there’s romance afoot. | 姐猜这儿有奸情哟 |
[03:52] | No, look Mabel. | 才不是呢 听着梅宝 |
[03:54] | I’ve thought this through, and I’m over Wendy. | 我想通了 我已经放下温蒂了 |
[03:56] | I’ve looked at it from every angle, | 我从各个角度都考虑过了 |
[03:58] | and that thing was going nowhere. | 做那种事根本是无用功 |
[03:59] | I know what matters to me now, | 我知道现在什么事对我最要紧 |
[04:01] | and it’s finding the author of this journal. | 就是找到这本日志的作者 |
[04:03] | Ha! You’re over Wendy? | 哈 你能放得下温蒂 |
[04:04] | Allow me to put on my skepticals. | 请允许我对此深表怀疑 |
[04:09] | I’ve moved on, Mabel. | 我已经向前看了 梅宝 |
[04:10] | You should, too. | 你也该这样 |
[04:11] | Skepticals. | 深表怀疑 |
[04:14] | Hey, is it just me | 嘿 只有我感觉是这样吗 |
[04:15] | or does that branch kind of look like a lever? | 那个树枝看起来像个控制杆机关 |
[04:17] | Huh. Yeah. | 嗯 对 |
[04:19] | But how do we get up there? | 但我们该怎么上去呢 |
[04:20] | Seems like we’d need, like, a ladder. | 看起来我们需要 一个梯子 |
[04:23] | Or, like, ladder shoes? | 或者像是 高跷 |
[04:25] | Yeah, ladder shoes. | 对 高跷 |
[04:26] | I’ll get Soos to draw up a prototype. | 我让苏斯画个草图 |
[04:33] | Oh, yeah. | 噢 对了 |
[04:34] | My dad used to make me compete in these lumberjack games when I was a kid. | 我小时候 我爸老逼我参加伐木竞赛 |
[04:37] | Guess I kind of ruled at it. | 我算是游刃有余了 |
[04:40] | Whoa, whoa. What is that? | 什么情况 |
[04:45] | Oh, no! | 哦 不 |
[04:55] | All right, guys. This is it. | 好的 同志们 目标出现 |
[04:57] | Remember, whatever happens down there, we tell no one. | 切记 无论下面发生什么 我们都不能告诉其他人 |
[05:06] | Now, who wants to go first? | 好 谁想打头 |
[05:15] | Dude! | 神啊 |
[05:16] | This is so stupid cool. | 这也太酷了吧 |
[05:18] | It’s like a fallout shelter or something. | 貌似是个放射性尘埃躲避所 |
[05:21] | It must have belonged to the author. | 这一定是作者的 |
[05:23] | This is going over my bed. | 我要把这个挂我我床头上 |
[05:26] | My face feels fuzzy. | 我的脸上毛茸茸的 |
[05:28] | This is incredible. | 不可思议 |
[05:30] | It’s like he was preparing for a disaster. | 貌似他在为灾难做准备 |
[05:32] | But what kind of disaster | 但是什么样的灾难 |
[05:34] | would need supplies for over sixty years? | 需要准备六十多年的物资呢 |
[05:38] | Oh, my gosh. | 我的神啊 |
[05:40] | A Shmez dispenser. | 狮门思分分乐 |
[05:41] | I remember these things. | 我记得这些东西 |
[05:43] | What’s that? | 你说什么 |
[05:44] | Yes, I will have some of your old-timey face food. | 对 我当然要来点儿你的怀旧糖果 |
[05:48] | Ew. Dusty. | 呃 都是灰尘 |
[05:52] | Wait, guys. | 等等 伙计们 |
[05:54] | I think this can was opened recently. | 这个罐头好像是最近才打开的 |
[05:56] | The author might still be alive, down here. | 作者没准还活着 就在这儿 |
[05:59] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[06:07] | I think I know where he might have gone. | 我想我知道他往哪边去了 |
[06:15] | Oh, man. | 哦 天啊 |
[06:17] | Was this place built in the past or the future. | 这地方到底什么时候建的 |
[06:20] | Yeah. This room is way creepy. | 嗯 这房间怪诡异的 |
[06:22] | Not as creepy as Dipper’s Internet history. | 没迪普的网上历史记录诡异啦 |
[06:33] | What’s going on, dudes? | 什么情况 伙计们 |
[06:38] | It’s hard to be scared with caterpillars on your face. | 当有毛毛虫在你脸上还真挺难害怕起来 |
[06:45] | Wall things. | 墙动了 |
[06:46] | Crazy wall things happening right now. | 墙现在正在疯狂乱动啊 |
[06:48] | Ugh. It won’t stop. | 停不下来 |
[06:51] | Dipper, what do we do? | 迪普 我们该怎么办 |
[06:54] | Come on, come on. | 快啊 快啊 |
[06:58] | Find these four symbols. Quick. | 找到这四个符号 快 |
[06:59] | Everybody step on one. | 每人踩一个 |
[07:02] | One! | 第一个 |
[07:03] | Two! | 第二个 |
[07:05] | Three! | 第三个 |
[07:09] | Four! | 第四个 |
[07:14] | Run for it! | 快跑过去 |
[07:21] | Yes! Yes! | 好 太好了 |
[07:22] | That was… | 真是 |
[07:24] | That was nuts. | 真是太疯狂了 |
[07:26] | You ruled back there, man. | 刚才多亏你才化险为夷 |
[07:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:29] | Get a load of this crazy surveillance room. | 仔细检查一下这间古怪的监视室 |
[07:31] | Check it out, dudes. | 快看我 伙伴们 |
[07:34] | Soos. Soos. | 苏斯 苏斯 |
[07:35] | That is hilarious. | 你太逗了 |
[07:37] | Hey, Bro, you forgot your vest. | 嘿 老弟 你忘了你的马甲 |
[07:41] | What the– | 这是啥 |
[07:44] | “Dear Wendy. | 亲爱的温蒂 |
[07:45] | I’ve always had a crush on–“ | 我一直很喜欢 |
[07:49] | Oh, my gosh. | 我的天哪 |
[07:50] | Hey, Dipper! | 嘿 迪普 |
[07:51] | Look what I found. | 快看我发现了什么 |
[07:54] | What are you– Give me that. | 你干啥 还给我 |
[07:56] | I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! | 我知道啦 我知道啦 我知道啦 |
[07:57] | You’re not over Wendy at all. | 原来你一直都没放下温蒂 |
[08:00] | And you were going to tell her today? | 你是打算今天向她表白吗 |
[08:02] | No. I changed my mind. | 不 我改主意了 |
[08:04] | It’s a bad idea, I’d just embarrass myself, | 这是个坏主意 只会让我自己丢脸 |
[08:06] | and then I’d be another guy she hates, like Robbie. | 然后变成另外一个她讨厌的人 就像罗比 |
[08:08] | Dipper, you should just tell her already. | 迪普 你应该告诉她 |
[08:10] | One way or another, you’ll feel better afterwards. | 不管怎样 至少你不会再像现在这样纠结 |
[08:13] | Look, Mabel, I can’t tell her no matter how much I want to. | 听我说 梅宝 不管我多想告诉她都开不了口 |
[08:16] | So just drop it, okay. | 所以你就不要再提了 好吗 |
[08:18] | Dude. | 哥们儿 |
[08:19] | Dipper, you got to check out this weird metal closet. | 迪普 快来看这个奇怪的铁柜子 |
[08:21] | I am a robot. I have a metal closet. | 我是机器人 我有一个铁柜子 |
[08:24] | Coming. | 来了 |
[08:25] | This never happened. | 这事就当没发生过 |
[08:28] | He wants to tell her but he’s scared. | 他想告诉她但是又不敢说 |
[08:30] | Maybe he needs a little push. | 也许他需要一点动力 |
[08:32] | Good idea, Mabel. Thanks, Mabel. | 好主意 梅宝 谢了 梅宝 |
[08:36] | Brother, whatever happens, | 弟弟 无论发生什么 |
[08:38] | I just want you to know something. | 我只想让你知道 |
[08:40] | This is for your own good. | 我这是为你好 |
[08:42] | What? | 啥 |
[08:43] | What the– | 什么 |
[08:46] | Mabel! Let us out! | 梅宝 放我们出去 |
[08:47] | Oh, I’ll let you out, Dipper. | 我会放你出来的 迪普 |
[08:49] | As soon as you tell Wendy | 只要你告诉温蒂 |
[08:50] | that thing you’ve been wanting to tell her! | 你想跟她说的话 |
[08:52] | You’ll thank me for this later. | 以后你会感激我的 |
[08:54] | What is she talking about? | 她在说啥 |
[08:55] | Nothing. | 没啥 |
[08:57] | Mabel’s just been eating raw sugar packets again. | 梅宝又吃砂糖包了 |
[09:00] | That’s besides the point. | 不要避重就轻 |
[09:02] | Let me out right now! | 现在就放我出去 |
[09:04] | Ugh, where are the lights? | 灯在哪儿 |
[09:20] | A hidden lab. | 一间隐藏的实验室 |
[09:22] | Maybe the author did experiments down here. | 也许作者是在这里做实验的 |
[09:26] | Uh, what do you think dug all these tunnels? | 那 你觉得又是谁挖了这些隧道 |
[09:29] | Let’s hope we don’t find out. | 希望我们找不到答案 |
[09:36] | Mabel! Open up for real! | 梅宝 快放我们出去 |
[09:37] | There’s a monster in here! | 这里有个怪物 |
[09:39] | Ha, nice try. | 哈 少骗我 |
[09:40] | The only monsters are your own inner demons, Dipper. | 唯一的怪物是你的心魔 迪普 |
[09:43] | That is so wise. | 至理真言 |
[09:45] | Dipper. | 迪普 |
[09:46] | Just say whatever Mabel wants you to say | 快点说梅宝想让你说的话 |
[09:48] | so she’ll let us out of here. | 然后她就会放我们出去了 |
[09:49] | Come on, Dipper. Now is the time, Bro! | 快说啊 迪普 就现在 老弟 |
[09:54] | Wendy, I– I… | 温蒂 我 我 |
[09:58] | I’m gonna find another way out. | 我要另找出口 |
[09:59] | Wait, what? | 等等 你说什么 |
[10:00] | Dude, where are we going? | 老兄 我们这是去哪儿啊 |
[10:11] | – What do we do? – I don’t know. | -我们该怎么办 -我不知道 |
[10:19] | Back! | 滚开 |
[10:20] | Back, you heinous beast! | 滚开 你这恶心的畜生 |
[10:28] | Well, I just ripped out a monster’s tongue. | 好了 我刚扯掉了怪物的舌头 |
[10:33] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[10:34] | Hurry now. | 快走吧 |
[10:36] | I scared it off, but it will regenerate. | 我吓退它了 但是它还会再回来的 |
[10:39] | I wasn’t expecting guests. | 我没料到会有访客 |
[10:41] | I’ve been down here for a very long time. | 我已经在这下面待了很长时间了 |
[10:43] | Years. Weeks maybe. | 几年 也可能是几周 |
[10:45] | I miss orange juice. | 我很怀念橘汁 |
[10:47] | You don’t understand. | 你还不明白 |
[10:48] | You’re the guy I’ve been looking for! | 你就是我要找的那个人 |
[10:50] | He’s the guy? | 他就是那个人 |
[10:51] | Wendy, it’s the guy! | 温蒂 就是他 |
[10:52] | The guy? | 谁啊 |
[10:53] | I’ve got, like, a jillion questions. | 我有超多问题想问你 |
[10:55] | Why did you write the journals? | 你为什么写那些日志 |
[10:57] | Who was after you? Why did you build this bunker? | 谁在跟踪你 你为什么建了这个地方 |
[10:59] | My boy, I’d love to discuss this in time. | 孩子 我很想和你讨论这些 |
[11:02] | But we have more pressing matters. | 但是我们现在有更紧迫的事情要做 |
[11:04] | It’s one of my experiments. | 这是我的实验之一 |
[11:06] | A shapeshifter. | 变形怪 |
[11:07] | Able to take the form of anyone or anything it sees. | 可以变成它所见过任何人或物的样子 |
[11:09] | It broke free from a cage of solid steel. | 它从钢筋笼子里逃了出来 |
[11:13] | I’ve gone half-crazy trying to catch the creature alone. | 独自抓这个怪物已经快把我折磨疯了 |
[11:17] | But now you’re here. | 不过现在你们来了 |
[11:19] | Will you help me catch it? | 你们能帮我吗 |
[11:22] | Sure are taking their time in there. | 他们要在里面待一会儿了 |
[11:25] | Hey, do I look smarter with this coat and briefcase? | 嘿 我穿上白大褂拿公文包是不是看上去更智慧了 |
[11:28] | I feel like I look smarter. | 我觉着自己更智慧了 |
[11:31] | Razzle dazzle! | 好炫酷啊 |
[11:32] | Look at this tubey thing. | 快看这个电视一样的玩意儿 |
[11:35] | Frozen. | 冷冻 |
[11:36] | Unfrozen. | 解冻 |
[11:37] | Frozen. | 冷冻 |
[11:39] | Unfrozen. | 解冻 |
[11:40] | What’s this biz? | 这上面写的啥 |
[11:41] | 试验 #210 “变形怪” 越来越危险了! 已低温冻结 | |
[11:41] | “Experiment number two-ten: The Shapeshifter.” | 试验编号210 变形怪 |
[11:44] | Shapeshifter? | 变形怪 |
[11:45] | Uh, dude, didn’t Dipper say | 伙计 迪普是不是 |
[11:47] | there was a monster in there with them? | 说有个怪物和他们在一起 |
[11:49] | I thought he was just joking. | 我还以为他是在开玩笑 |
[11:51] | You know, Dipper’s jokes are terrible! | 你知道迪普的笑话从来都不好笑 |
[11:53] | Dipper! | 迪普 |
[11:56] | Come in. Come in. | 进来 进来 |
[11:58] | I apologize for the state of things. | 我为这里的混乱道歉 |
[11:59] | I don’t get many non-mole people visitors. | 我从来没有过人类访客 |
[12:03] | Now the beast must have some weakness that we can exploit. | 这个畜生一定有一些我们可以攻击的弱点 |
[12:06] | I used to have my research on him, | 我过去一直在研究它 |
[12:07] | but alas, I lost my journals so many years ago. | 但是可惜 多年前我丢了我的日志 |
[12:11] | Did you say journals? | 你是说日志吗 |
[12:12] | Dude, I found one of them. | 老兄 我发现了其中一本 |
[12:13] | It’s how I tracked you down here. | 我就是靠它才找到这儿的 |
[12:16] | What? Could it be? | 什么 怎么可能 |
[12:18] | My boy, I can’t express my gratitude. | 孩子 我不知道该怎么感谢你 |
[12:21] | Oh, yes. | 太好了 |
[12:23] | After all these years. | 这么多年终于找到了 |
[12:28] | Wendy! | 温蒂 |
[12:29] | Oh, it’s so dark. | 这里好黑 |
[12:31] | How will we ever find them? | 我们怎么才能找到他们 |
[12:32] | Leave that to Mabel. | 这个难题交给梅宝 |
[12:36] | Whoa! Rad! | 哇 炫酷 |
[12:37] | Although, isn’t electric clothing kind of like a fire hazard? | 这种通电的衣服是不是存在着火隐患啊 |
[12:40] | No. | 不 |
[12:41] | It’s a fun hazard. | 是欢乐隐患才对 |
[12:42] | Now let me light the way! | 现在让我来照路 |
[12:44] | We’re coming for you dudes. | 我们来救你们了 |
[12:49] | Yes, yes. | 太好了 |
[12:50] | It’s all here. | 都在这里 |
[12:52] | Wendy, isn’t it amazing we’re actually meeting the real author? | 温蒂 我们见到了真正的作者 是不是很不可思议 |
[12:56] | Dipper. Look. | 迪普 快看 |
[13:04] | Uh, you know what? | 呃 那啥 |
[13:05] | We should probably get going. | 我们好像该走了 |
[13:07] | Can I have my journal back? | 可以把日志还给我吗 |
[13:12] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你们哪儿都不许去 |
[13:26] | How do you like my true form? | 你喜欢我的真身吗 |
[13:28] | Go on, admit it, you like it. | 快点承认吧 你喜欢我的真身 |
[13:31] | You! | 是你 |
[13:32] | What did you do to the real author? | 你对真正的作者做了什么 |
[13:33] | You’ll likely never find him. | 你找不到他的 |
[13:35] | That six-fingered nerd hasn’t been himself in thirty years. | 那个六指呆子失去原貌已经三十年了 |
[13:38] | But I do thank you for bringing me his journal. | 但是我很感谢你把这本日志带给我 |
[13:41] | He used to write while I was in my cage. | 我还在笼子里时 他经常写个不停 |
[13:43] | So many wonderful forms to take. | 好多种美妙的变形方式啊 |
[13:51] | We’ve got to get that journal back. | 我们得把日志拿回来 |
[13:53] | Hey, body-snatcher. Snatch this. | 嘿 身体掠夺者 给你这个 |
[14:04] | Run! Run! Run! | 快跑 快跑 快跑 |
[14:32] | Oh, dudes. Dipper! Wendy! | 嘿 伙计们 迪普 温蒂 |
[14:34] | Mabel! Soos! | 梅宝 苏斯 |
[14:35] | Wait. Careful. | 等等 咱得小心 |
[14:37] | How do we know they’re not the shapeshifter? | 我们怎么能断定他们就不是变形怪 |
[14:40] | Maybe I am. Mabel, inspect my shape. | 说不定哦 梅宝 给我验验真假 |
[14:43] | Poke. | 我戳 |
[14:45] | -Do that again. – Poke. | -再来一遍 -我戳 |
[14:48] | Even better the second time. | 比第一次更爽 |
[14:49] | It’s definitely them. | 这俩货绝对是本人 |
[14:52] | Oh, my gosh, Wendy, you’re bleeding. | 我的天啊 温蒂 你流血了 |
[14:53] | It’s cool. It’s cool. | 淡定 淡定 |
[14:55] | It’s just blood, man. | 不就是点血么 哥们儿 |
[14:56] | Don’t freak out. | 别吓傻了 |
[14:57] | What happened? | 这是咋回事啊 |
[14:58] | We got attacked by the shapeshifter. | 我们被变形怪攻击了 |
[15:00] | He broke out of his cage, pretended to the author, | 他从笼子里跑出来 假装是日志的作者 |
[15:02] | and wants Dipper’s journal. | 还试图抢走迪普的日志 |
[15:05] | Imagine if he escapes into town. | 那家伙要是进了小镇 |
[15:06] | He could transform into anything. | 他就能变成任何东西 |
[15:08] | We could never trust anyone ever again. | 那咱就再也不能相信任何人了 |
[15:11] | What do we do? | 那现在怎么办 |
[15:12] | Well. | 这样吧 |
[15:13] | He took us into his home, tricked us, | 他把我们引到他的地盘 捉弄我们 |
[15:15] | and tried to destroy us. | 还打算送我们上西天 |
[15:17] | I say we return the favor. | 我看 咱们就以牙还牙好了 |
[15:21] | Dipper, my boy. | 迪普 孩子 |
[15:25] | Come out. | 快出来呀 |
[15:27] | I must speak with you! | 我得跟你说点事 |
[15:31] | Reveal yourself, you single-formed human weakling. | 快现身吧 你这个不能变形的懦夫 |
[15:35] | Oh, boy, Dipper. | 天啊 迪普老弟 |
[15:37] | That book sure is full of some great monsters. | 这本书里的怪兽看起来都好厉害呢 |
[15:40] | There you are. | 你终于出现了 |
[15:41] | Ooh! And a new one. | 噢 又来了个新的 |
[15:46] | Should I be one? | 我是应该变成你呢 |
[15:48] | Or the other. | 还是你呢 |
[15:50] | How about both? | 一起变怎么样 |
[16:00] | Guys, he’s coming! He’s coming! | 同志们 他来了 他来了 |
[16:01] | Now! Now! Now! Now! Now! | 就是现在 快 快 快 |
[16:03] | It’s not working, dude. | 这玩意儿不顶用啊 |
[16:07] | Hey. Let go. | 嘿 放开 |
[16:09] | You leave him alone. | 你给我放开他 |
[16:11] | Wendy! | 温蒂 |
[16:39] | Wendy! | 温蒂 |
[16:47] | Wendy? | 温蒂 |
[16:48] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不要啊 不要啊 不 |
[16:50] | Can you hear me? Oh. | 你能听见我说话吗 天哪 |
[16:52] | Please be okay. Please be okay! | 千万别出事啊 快给我醒过来啊 |
[16:57] | Oh, no, oh, no! This is all my fault! | 哦 不 不 这都怪我 |
[16:59] | If I had told you when we were in the closet | 如果在储藏室的时候我就告诉你这些 |
[17:01] | we wouldn’t be in this mess. | 咱就不会惹上这么多麻烦了 |
[17:02] | But I was too scared and now you could be hurt or worse | 但我太害怕了 现在你可能受了重伤 甚至更糟 |
[17:05] | and I never even got a chance to tell you | 我这辈子再也没有机会告诉你 |
[17:07] | I’m, like, in love with you Wendy. | 我 好像 爱上你了 温蒂 |
[17:16] | Dipper? | 迪普 |
[17:18] | Wendy? | 你是温蒂 |
[17:20] | Wait. | 等等 |
[17:21] | Then who is– Look out! | 那她又是 小心 |
[17:23] | Give me back that journal! | 快把日志给我 |
[17:25] | Never! | 休想 |
[17:28] | Get off me. | 从我身上滚开 |
[17:36] | Give it back. | 快给我 |
[17:37] | It belongs to Dipper. | 这是迪普的 |
[17:39] | Hit her with the axe! | 用斧头砍她 迪普 |
[17:40] | Don’t listen to her, Dipper! | 别听她的 迪普 |
[17:41] | She’s the shapeshifter! | 她才是变形怪 |
[17:43] | I don’t know who’s who! | 我搞不清楚谁是正版的啊 |
[17:45] | Give me a sign! | 给点提示 |
[18:01] | Push him in! | 把他推进去 |
[18:08] | Huh? | 怎么回事 |
[18:09] | Frozen! | 冻住啦 |
[18:12] | No. No! Let me out! | 不要啊 快放我出去 |
[18:22] | Let’s get out of here, dudes. | 快离开这鬼地方吧 各位 |
[18:28] | You think you’re so clever, don’t you, Dipper? | 你以为你很聪明 是吧 迪普 |
[18:31] | But you have no idea what you’re up against. | 你根本不知道你在跟谁做对 |
[18:34] | You’ll never find the author. | 你永远找不到那个作者 |
[18:36] | If you keep digging, | 而且 你再继续调查下去的话 |
[18:38] | You’ll meet a fate worse than you can imagine. | 你的下场会比你所能想象的还要凄惨 |
[18:40] | And this will be the last form you ever take! | 而这 就会是你死前的模样 |
[18:50] | Good luck sleeping tonight. | 祝你做个好梦啊 |
[18:57] | Dude, I think I’m kind of adventured out for a little while. | 各位 今天我好像有点冒险过度了 |
[19:00] | My face hurts from doing this all day. | 一整天都是这个表情 我的脸都疼了 |
[19:03] | Yeah, but you got to admit we’re all total heroes. | 嗯 但是你得承认 咱们都挺英雄的 |
[19:06] | Hey, who wants to go get some heroes breakfast, huh? | 嘿 谁想去吃点英雄早餐啊 |
[19:09] | Syrup on cereal! | 吃糖浆麦片喽 |
[19:11] | Mabel, you’re a visionary. | 梅宝 你真有远见卓识 |
[19:16] | Look, Wendy, about earlier, | 嗯 温蒂 关于刚才的事 |
[19:18] | In the heat of the moment | 可能有点过于激动了 |
[19:19] | I might have said some dumb things and– | 可能说了一些蠢话 |
[19:22] | Can’t we just pretend none of that ever happened? | 咱能假装这事没发生过吗 |
[19:25] | Please. | 求你了 |
[19:27] | Dude. Dude. It’s okay. | 哥们儿 哥们儿 真的没关系 |
[19:29] | I always kind of knew. | 其实我一直都知道一点 |
[19:32] | Wait. You did? | 啥 真的吗 |
[19:33] | Yeah, man. | 是啊 |
[19:35] | I mean, you think I can’t hear that stuff | 我是说 你以为你一直在小声 |
[19:36] | you’re constantly whispering under your breath? | 嘀咕的那些话 我都听不见吗 |
[19:40] | Oh, man. | 天哪 |
[19:42] | Listen, Dipper. | 听我说 迪普 |
[19:43] | I’m, like, super flattered. | 我感觉 真的 受宠若惊 |
[19:46] | But, I’m too old for you. | 但是我对你来说年龄太大了 |
[19:48] | I mean, you know that, right? | 你明白我意思吧 对吗 |
[19:52] | Mabel said confessing would make me feel better. | 梅宝说 说出真相会让我感觉好些 |
[19:54] | Well, how do you feel? | 那你现在感觉如何 |
[19:56] | Anxious. Scared. Kind of itchy. | 焦虑 害怕 感觉浑身痒痒 |
[20:00] | Dude. | 哥们儿 |
[20:02] | Don’t be itchy, man. | 别痒痒啊 |
[20:03] | Let me tell you something. | 跟你说实话吧 |
[20:04] | This summer was super boring until you showed up. | 在你出现之前 这个夏天简直无聊死了 |
[20:07] | I have more fun with you than, like, practically anybody else. | 你给我带来的快乐 比任何人都要多 |
[20:10] | And if you ever stop being my friend, I would, like, | 如果你不能继续做我的朋友 我可能会 |
[20:14] | throw myself into the bottomless pit. | 恨不得把自己扔到无底洞里去 |
[20:17] | So, things won’t be too awkward now? | 那咱们的关系现在不会太尴尬吧 |
[20:19] | I just wrestled myself, dude. | 我刚刚跟我自己摔了一跤哎 哥们儿 |
[20:21] | That was awkward. | 那才叫尴尬呢 |
[20:23] | If you can handle that monster, | 如果你能解决那只怪物 |
[20:24] | you can handle a little awkwardness. | 那么解决一点小小的尴尬 当然不在话下 |
[20:28] | Friends? | 还是朋友吧 |
[20:29] | Yeah, dude. Friends. | 嗯哪 绝对的朋友 |
[20:36] | Oh, and hey, Dipper. | 哦 还有件事 迪普 |
[20:38] | See you for movie night tomorrow. | 明天电影之夜再见啰 |
[20:40] | Your place this time, okay? | 这次在你家吧 好么 |
[20:49] | So, how did it go? | 进展顺利吗 |
[20:52] | What did you hear? | 你听到啥了 |
[20:54] | Everything. All the time. | 我都听到了 我一直在这里 |
[20:55] | I’m not here. | 我可不在这里 |
[20:58] | Mabel, how can everything be so amazing | 梅宝 那一刻的感受怎么会 |
[21:00] | and so terrible all at the same time? | 那么美好又那么可怕呢 |
[21:03] | I’m sorry for being so pushy, Dipper. | 我也不应该这么心急的 迪普 |
[21:06] | If it’s any consolation, | 如果能安慰你的话 |
[21:07] | I’m already working on a list | 我已经开始给你所有的 |
[21:08] | of your potential rebound crushes. | 潜在约会对象列表了 |
[21:10] | Thanks, Mabel. | 谢谢你了 梅宝 |
[21:14] | I’m still bummed | 没找着作者 |
[21:16] | we’re no closer to finding the author guy. | 我还是挺失望的 |
[21:17] | At least I got his sciency coat and briefcase. | 不过至少我弄到了他的白大褂和公文包 |
[21:21] | Whoa. What the– | 哇 我嘞个 |
[21:22] | Soos, that’s not a briefcase. That’s a laptop. | 苏斯 那可不是什么公文包 那是台笔记本电脑 |
[21:25] | And a really busted up one, too. | 而且貌似它坏得还挺厉害的 |
[21:27] | I bet I could get this thing fixed up in a few days. | 我敢说 几天内我就能把这玩意儿修好 |
[21:29] | It’s gonna take a lot of duct tape. | 估计要花掉我不少胶带 |
[21:31] | This could be our next clue. | 这说不定会是咱的下一个线索 |
[21:36] | Is it just me, | 不光我这么想吧 |
[21:38] | or does Gravity Falls TV only have the worst movies? | 重力泉电视台就只会播这些烂片么 |
[21:39] | You’re watching the Gravity Falls Bargain Movie Showcase. | 您正在收看的是 重力泉廉价电影大放送 |
[21:43] | Coming up next, | 下面为您奉献 |
[21:44] | The Widdlest Wampire. | 《小小吸血鬼》 |
[21:47] | The Planet People Of Planet Planet! | 《星球“星球”上的星球人》 |
[21:49] | Help! My Mummy’s A Werewolf! | 《救命 我的木乃伊是狼人》 |
[21:52] | Attack Of The Exclamation Points!!! | 《感叹号的进攻!!!》 |
[21:54] | The Man With No Taste. | 《味如嚼蜡男》 |
[21:56] | Ghost Turtle. | 《鬼·龟》 |
[21:58] | Help! My Mummy’s A Werewolf Two: This Again. | 《救命 我的木乃伊是狼人2:又变狼人了》 |
[22:02] | You want to never watch this channel again? | 打死你都不看这破频道了吧 |