时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | All right, Mabel, today is the big day. | 好了 梅宝 今天是个大日子 |
[00:09] | Big day! | 大日子 |
[00:10] | Soos finally fixed up the laptop. | 苏斯终于修好了这台笔记本电脑 |
[00:12] | If this thing works, | 如果它能正常运行 |
[00:14] | we could learn the identity of the author | 我们就能知道那本书作者的身份 |
[00:15] | and unravel the greatest mysteries of Gravity Falls. | 并解开重力泉最大的秘密了 |
[00:18] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[00:19] | Oh, I’m ready, baby. | 噢 宝贝 我当然准备好了 |
[00:21] | Ma-ma. | 妈妈 |
[00:29] | This is it. This is it. | 有了 有了 |
[00:36] | It worked. | 启动了 |
[00:38] | Blip, blap, bloobity bloop, twins. | 噼里啪啦噼里啪啦 我们是神秘双胞胎 |
[00:43] | Ugh! Of course, a password. | 啊 果然需要密码 |
[00:46] | Don’t you worry, bro bro. | 别担心 小老弟 |
[00:48] | With your brains and my laser focus, | 你的聪明才智加上我专注的集中力 |
[00:51] | there is literally nothing that can distract us from… | 世上没什么东西能让我们分心 |
[00:55] | Did you hear that? | 你听见了吗 |
[00:57] | All my life I’ve been dreaming | 我一生都在幻想 |
[00:59] | Of a love that’s right for me | 有一份属于我的爱 |
[01:02] | And now I finally know her name | 现在我终于知道她的名字 |
[01:04] | And it’s… sing it with me kids | 她是 孩子们 和我一起唱 |
[01:05] | Literacy | 识字 |
[01:08] | I finally understand what all the buzz is about. | 我终于知道了那些嗡嗡声的含义 |
[01:11] | Reading. | 阅读 |
[01:12] | Give me some of that honey. | 给我一个甜甜的吻 |
[01:21] | Ba bump. Ba bump. | 怦怦 怦怦 |
[01:23] | Oh, boy. | 天哪 |
[02:06] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢你们 谢谢你们 |
[02:07] | Just when I was getting over Mermando, | 我才刚刚放下美男鱼 |
[02:10] | of course, you show up at my doorstep. | 你就这样出现在我门前 |
[02:12] | Oh, yeah, I forgot about Mermando. | 哦对 我都忘了美男鱼 |
[02:14] | Did not care for Mermandooo. | 完全不在乎美男鱼 |
[02:17] | Okay, this cryptology book says | 这本破译密码的书上说 |
[02:19] | there’s 7.2 million 8-letter words. | 八个字母的单词一共有七百二十万个 |
[02:21] | I’ll type, you read. Okay, Mabel? | 你来读 我来输入 好吗 梅宝 |
[02:23] | Mabel? | 梅宝 |
[02:26] | And that’s why we don’t stick our hands in… | 这就是为什么我们不会把手 |
[02:29] | Other people’s mouths | 伸到别人嘴里 |
[02:31] | Hey, I’m Gabe Benson, y’all. | 嘿 我是盖比·班森 |
[02:32] | Goodnight. | 大家晚安 |
[02:36] | Hey, good job today, you guys. | 嘿 你们今晚好样的 |
[02:38] | You were late on your cue. | 你的暗示给晚了 |
[02:40] | What? | 什么 |
[02:41] | Hey, hey. Be good to each other. | 嘿 要好好相处啊 |
[02:42] | We’re all stars. | 我们可都是明星 |
[02:44] | Hey! Guess who’s Mabel? I am. | 嘿 猜猜谁是梅宝 我就是 |
[02:46] | Care to learn more? I bet you do. | 还想了解我更多吗 我知道你还想 |
[02:49] | You like to learn. | 你很想再多了解我一点 |
[02:53] | – And I’m up. – Oh, hey, I’m Gabe, master of puppets. | -我起来了 -嘿 我是盖比 布偶大师 |
[02:56] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[02:57] | You’re amazing with those puppets. | 你和你的这些布偶实在是太惊艳了 |
[02:59] | Really? A lot of people think puppets are dumb | 真的吗 很多人都觉得布偶很傻 |
[03:01] | or just for kids or something. | 或者觉得布偶只是给孩子们玩的 |
[03:03] | Are you kidding me? I’m puppet crazy. | 你在开玩笑吗 我可是布偶迷 |
[03:06] | People call me “Puppet crazy Mabel”. | 人们都叫我“布偶狂人梅宝” |
[03:09] | Really? People used to call me “Puppet crazy Gabe”. | 真的 大家过去叫我“布偶狂人盖比” |
[03:11] | So when’s your next puppet show? | 那么 你的下一场布偶戏是什么时候 |
[03:13] | My huh? | 我的什么 |
[03:14] | I mean, you can’t truly love puppets | 我说 不表演布偶戏的人 |
[03:15] | if you’re not throwing puppet shows, right. | 就算不上真的喜欢布偶 对吧 |
[03:17] | Yeah, I mean I’m totally working on a puppet show. | 当然 我正在全力准备一场布偶戏 |
[03:21] | Oh, what are the details? | 噢 你能透露些细节吗 |
[03:23] | There are so many details. | 细节实在是太多了 |
[03:31] | So, how’d it go? | 怎么样啊 |
[03:32] | Dipper, how hard do you think it would be | 迪普 你觉得这件事难度如何 |
[03:35] | to write and compose a sock puppet rock opera | 在周五前编写一部袜子布偶摇滚歌剧 |
[03:37] | with original music and live pyrotechnics by Friday? | 再配上原创音乐和现场烟火秀 |
[03:41] | What? Mabel, are you serious? | 什么 梅宝 你是认真的吗 |
[03:43] | I don’t know what happened. | 我也不知道发生了什么 |
[03:44] | I got lost in his eyes and his ponytail | 总之我被他的眼睛和马尾辫迷住了 |
[03:46] | and I’m going to be so embarrassed on Friday | 如果我什么都没准备 |
[03:48] | if I don’t have anything. | 周五我会很尴尬的 |
[03:49] | But what about cracking this password? | 那解开密码的事怎么办 |
[03:51] | You know, mystery twins? | 我们可是神秘双胞胎啊 |
[03:53] | If you help me with this for just a couple of days, | 如果你帮我准备表演 只要短短几天 |
[03:56] | I promise I’ll help you with the password. | 我保证会帮你解开密码 |
[03:58] | Please. Pretty please. | 求你了 真的求你了 |
[04:00] | It’s for love, Dipper. | 这可是为了爱 迪普 |
[04:04] | All right, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[04:05] | Yes! Thank you. | 太好了 谢谢你 |
[04:07] | This guy, he’s number one! | 这家伙 他是头号大好人 |
[04:10] | Okay. Okay, okay, okay. | 好了啦 好了啦 |
[04:11] | Man, I can’t wait to get to the bottom of this laptop. | 我已经等不及要揭开这台笔记本电脑的秘密了 |
[04:14] | We’re close to something big here. | 我们离大谜团已经很近了 |
[04:16] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[04:34] | Come on. | 噢 别这样 |
[04:45] | All right, the play is going to be called | 好了 这场戏的名字是 |
[04:47] | “Glove Story- A Sock Opera.” | 《手套的故事 袜子歌剧》 |
[04:50] | Just a warning, people’s eyes will get wet, | 友情提示 观众的眼睛可能会湿润哦 |
[04:52] | ’cause they’ll be crying from laughing, | 因为他们会笑到流泪 |
[04:55] | from how tragic it is. | 也会因悲伤而流泪 |
[04:57] | Yeah, that… that sounds great. | 好 那个 听起来还不错 |
[05:00] | Come on, Dipper. You just got to roll with Mabel’s craziness. | 别这样 迪普 你要配合梅宝的疯狂一起嗨 |
[05:02] | It’s what makes life worth living. | 这样的生活才有意思 |
[05:04] | Puppet boy, puppet boy | 布偶男孩 布偶男孩 |
[05:05] | You’re the boy I… | 你就是那个 |
[05:07] | Love | 我爱的人 |
[05:10] | Not even gonna ask. | 我就不问了 |
[05:15] | Goodnight, my babies. | 宝贝们 晚安 |
[05:20] | Soon, Gabe Benson. | 很快就要见面啦 盖比·班森 |
[05:23] | Ugh, wrong password. | 啊 密码还是不对 |
[05:24] | Wrong. Wrong! Ugh! | 不对 不对 |
[05:26] | Don’t stay up all night, Dipper. | 不要通宵熬夜 迪普 |
[05:27] | Last time you got this sleep deprived | 你上次熬夜的时候 |
[05:29] | you tried to eat your own shirt. | 差点把自己的衬衫给吃了 |
[05:31] | Bleh. | 呸 |
[05:34] | Just a few more tries. | 只要再试几次就行了 |
[05:39] | Ugh! I can’t take that sound anymore. | 我再也受不了这个声音了 |
[05:41] | I hate you sound. | 声音我恨你 |
[05:45] | There has to be some shortcut or clue. | 肯定有什么捷径或者线索 |
[05:47] | Who would know about secret codes? | 谁会知道密码呢 |
[06:04] | I think I know a guy. | 我觉得我认识一个人 |
[06:08] | Well, well, well. | 好啊 好啊 好啊 |
[06:10] | you’re awfully persistent, Pine Tree. | 你总是这么执着 松树 |
[06:12] | Hats off to you. | 我向你脱帽致敬 |
[06:16] | You again! | 又是你 |
[06:17] | Did you miss me? Admit it, you missed me. | 你想我了吗 承认吧 你想我了 |
[06:21] | Hardly. You worked with Gideon. | 那是不可能的 你和吉迪恩是一伙的 |
[06:23] | You tried to destroy my uncle’s mind. | 你想毁掉我叔公的大脑 |
[06:25] | It was just a job, kid. No hard feelings. | 那只是公事 孩子 别怀恨在心 |
[06:28] | I’ve been keeping an eye on you since then | 我从那以后一直在关注你 |
[06:31] | and I must say, I’m impressed. | 不得不说 你真是让我印象深刻 |
[06:34] | Really? | 是吗 |
[06:35] | You deserve a prize. | 你应该得到奖励 |
[06:36] | Here, have a head that’s always screaming. | 来 给你一个一直叫的脑袋 |
[06:45] | The point is, I like you. | 重点是 我挺喜欢你的 |
[06:47] | How’s about you let me give you a hint, huh? | 不如让我给你点线索 好不好 |
[06:49] | I only ask for a small favor in return. | 作为回报 我只需要你帮我一个很小的忙 |
[06:53] | I’d never do a favor for you. | 我永远不会帮你的忙的 |
[06:55] | Don’t forget who defeated you last time. | 别忘了上次是谁打败你的 |
[06:57] | Right, you defeated me. | 是啦 你打败过我 |
[06:59] | Well, if you ever change your mind, | 但是 如果你改变了想法 |
[07:01] | I’ll be here for you ready to make a deal. | 我就在这里等你决定来和我做这个交易 |
[07:05] | Hey, want to hear my impression of you in about 3 seconds. | 嘿 想花三秒听听我对你的印象吗 |
[07:17] | Hey, I’m puppet Stan. | 嘿 我是斯坦布偶 |
[07:19] | Still ignoring this. | 还是懒得理你 |
[07:21] | Hey, Mabel. | 嘿 梅宝 |
[07:23] | Whoa, bag check for Dipper’s eyes. | 迪普的眼袋大得该安检了 |
[07:25] | Nobody? | 没人笑 |
[07:27] | Dipper, I told you to get some sleep last night. | 迪普 我昨晚告诉你了要睡一会 |
[07:30] | Here, wake up with some Mabel juice. | 来 喝点梅宝果汁清醒一下 |
[07:32] | It has plastic dinosaurs in it. | 里面还有只塑料恐龙哦 |
[07:34] | It’s like if coffee and nightmares had a baby. | 简直像咖啡和噩梦生出的小孩 |
[07:37] | Mabel, listen. Last night I had a dream with Bill in it. | 梅宝 听着 昨天晚上我梦见比尔了 |
[07:40] | Wait, hold up. The triangle guy? | 等等 你是说那个三角形的家伙 |
[07:42] | He said he’d give me the code of the laptop | 他说他能给我笔记本电脑的密码 |
[07:45] | if I gave him something. | 只要我帮他个小忙 |
[07:46] | Like I’d actually trust Bill, right? | 好像我会信他的话似的 对吧 |
[07:48] | Don’t worry, bro. | 别担心 老弟 |
[07:49] | Today is the day that the mystery twins are back in action. | 今天就是我们神秘双胞胎重新开始行动的日子了 |
[07:52] | I’ll help you crack that code. | 我会帮你解开密码的 |
[07:53] | I just got to hand off my puppet stuff | 我只需要把那些做布偶的材料 |
[07:55] | to my production crew. | 移交给我的制作团队 |
[07:56] | Production crew? | 制作团队 |
[07:59] | We read the script. Very emotional. | 我们读了剧本 十分感人 |
[08:01] | I cried, like, eight times. | 我哭了大概八次 |
[08:03] | Hey, ladies. | 嘿 姑娘们 |
[08:07] | Gabe! | 盖比 |
[08:08] | I was just blading by. Helps me dry out my ponytail after a shower. | 我滑旱冰过来 好帮我吹干洗澡弄湿的马尾辫 |
[08:13] | Hoppity boppity. | 酷炫 火辣 |
[08:18] | It’s so great to see you. | 见到你真高兴 |
[08:19] | I was just working on the world’s greatest puppet show. | 我正在准备世上最伟大的布偶表演 |
[08:22] | It has puppets. | 有很多布偶 |
[08:24] | Your passion is so refreshing, Mabel, | 你的热情太令人振奋了 梅宝 |
[08:26] | unlike the girl from last night’s puppet show. | 不像昨晚那个表演布偶戏的姑娘 |
[08:28] | Single-stitch on one puppet and cross-stitch on the other? | 一个布偶用简单直线针绣法而另一个布偶用十字针绣法 |
[08:31] | I was like, uh-huh. | 我当时感觉 呃啊 |
[08:34] | Cross… huh? | 十字 啊 |
[08:35] | Naturally I deleted her off my cell phone contacts list. | 理所当然地我就把她从我的手机联系人里删除了 |
[08:38] | Naturally. | 理所当然 |
[08:41] | I know you won’t let me down though. | 但我知道你不会让我失望 |
[08:43] | Based on what you said the other day, | 根据你那天说的 |
[08:44] | you must be a puppet expert. | 你肯定是一个布偶专家 |
[08:46] | You know, Gabe, you look pretty sweaty. | 盖比 你看起来出了不少汗 |
[08:48] | You should really take your shirt off. | 你真的应该把衣服脱了 |
[08:49] | Right? | 对不 |
[08:50] | Aren’t we all thinking that? | 难道你们不是这样想的吗 |
[08:52] | Later, ladies. | 回见 姑娘们 |
[08:57] | We got to up our game, girls. | 我们必须得补补课了 姑娘们 |
[08:59] | Did you hear that thing he said about the stitches? | 你没听到他刚刚说的什么绣法吗 |
[09:02] | Don’t worry, Mabel, your crew can handle it. | 别担心 梅宝 你的团队能搞定的 |
[09:07] | How many eyes does a face have again? | 再问一下 一张脸上有几只眼睛来着 |
[09:10] | I got it. I got it. Oh! | 我能行 我能行 噢 |
[09:14] | I’m not okay. | 我有事 |
[09:16] | Ah! Okay, I’m back on fabrication. | 啊 好吧 我要重新制作布偶 |
[09:19] | Get me my lint roller. | 把我的粘毛器拿来 |
[09:21] | Oh, hey, you just said you are going to help me. | 嘿 你刚说过你要帮我的 |
[09:23] | Dipper, this sock crisis just bumped up to a code argyle. | 迪普 这次的袜子危机已经上升至第一要务 |
[09:26] | The laptop can wait. | 笔记本电脑的事得缓一缓 |
[09:28] | Mabel, do you seriously think | 梅宝 你真的认为 |
[09:29] | that your random crush of the week | 你这个星期对某人的胡乱迷恋 |
[09:31] | is more important than uncovering the mysteries of this town? | 比揭露小镇的秘密更加重要吗 |
[09:33] | You’re obsessed. | 你已经痴迷得无法自拔了 |
[09:34] | I’m obsessed? | 我无法自拔 |
[09:35] | Look at you. You look like a vampire | 看看你自己 你看起来就像个吸血鬼 |
[09:38] | and not the hot guy. | 还不是帅哥 |
[09:40] | But you said you were gonna help me today. | 但你说过你今天会帮我 |
[09:41] | Well, I can help you with tickles. | 我能帮你挠痒痒 |
[09:48] | Okay, fine. You know what? | 好了 够了 告诉你 |
[09:49] | I’ll do it on my own. | 我自己搞定 |
[09:52] | Passwords, passwords. | 密码 密码 |
[09:54] | Mabel is useless. | 梅宝 没有 用 |
[09:59] | Oh, man. | 噢 天哪 |
[10:00] | – Too many failed entries. – Huh? | -密码错误次数太多 -啊 |
[10:02] | Initiate data erase in 5 minutes. | 五分钟内启动数据清除 |
[10:06] | No,no no. I’m gonna lose everything? | 不 我会丢失全部数据吗 |
[10:08] | I only have one more try? | 我只有最后一次尝试机会了吗 |
[10:10] | Well, well, well. | 很好 很好 很好 |
[10:14] | Someone’s looking desperate. | 某人看起来很绝望啊 |
[10:16] | I thought I told you to leave me alone. | 我不是告诉过你离我远点吗 |
[10:18] | I can help you, kid. | 我能帮你 孩子 |
[10:19] | You just need to hear out my demands. | 你只需听完我的要求 |
[10:23] | What crazy thing do you want, anyway? | 你想提什么疯狂的要求啊 |
[10:24] | To eat my soul? To rip out my teeth? | 吞噬我的灵魂 拔掉我的牙齿 |
[10:27] | Are you gonna replace my eyes with baby heads or something? | 你想用婴儿头来替换我的眼睛还是怎样 |
[10:30] | Yeesh, kid, relax. All I want is a puppet. | 孩子 放轻松 我只不过想要一个布偶 |
[10:33] | A puppet? What are you playing at? | 一个布偶 你这又是什么新花招 |
[10:36] | Everyone loves puppets. | 大家都爱布偶 |
[10:37] | And it looks to me like you’ve got a surplus. | 而且看起来你有多余的布偶 |
[10:39] | I don’t know, man. | 我不知道 天哪 |
[10:41] | Mabel worked really hard on these. | 梅宝花了很多心思在这上面 |
[10:44] | Seems to me one little puppet is a small price to pay | 在我看来 用一个小布偶换取知晓宇宙所有秘密 |
[10:46] | to learn all the secrets of the universe. | 这只是个很小的代价 |
[10:48] | Besides, what’s your sister done for you lately? | 再说 你姐姐近来又为你付出过什么 |
[10:52] | How many times have you sacrificed for her, huh? | 你为她牺牲了多少次 啊 |
[10:54] | And when has she ever returned the favor? | 而她什么时候回报过你了 |
[11:02] | Tick tock, kid. | 时间不等人 孩子 |
[11:05] | Just one puppet? Fine. | 就一个布偶 成交 |
[11:10] | So what puppet are you gonna pick anyway? | 那你准备挑哪一个布偶 |
[11:12] | Hmm, let’s see. Eenie meenie mynee… | 嗯 让我想想 不是别人就是 |
[11:16] | You. | 你 |
[11:17] | What? | 啥 |
[11:20] | What? This can’t be happening. | 什么 这不可能啊 |
[11:22] | What did you do to my body? | 你对我的身体做了什么 |
[11:27] | Sorry, kid, but you’re my puppet now. | 对不起了 孩子 但你已经是我的布偶了 |
[11:33] | Oh, my gosh. This can’t be happening. | 噢 我的天哪 这不是真的 |
[11:34] | This can’t be happening. | 这不是真的 |
[11:39] | Man, it’s been so long since I’ve inhabited a body. | 天哪 自从我上次寄居在人体内已经过了很久了 |
[11:46] | Pain is hilarious. | 痛感真是滑稽 |
[11:47] | And two eyes? This thing’s deluxe. | 两只眼睛 真是奢侈 |
[11:51] | I don’t understand.Why are you doing this? I thought we had a deal. | 我不明白 你为什么要这么做 我们明明说好了的 |
[11:54] | Look, kid, you’ve been getting way too close to figuring out | 听着 孩子 你对一些重大谜团的答案 |
[11:57] | some major answers. | 已经刺探得太深了 |
[11:58] | I’ve got big plans coming | 我在准备一个大计划 |
[12:00] | and I don’t need you getting in my way. | 而我不希望你成为障碍 |
[12:02] | Destroying that laptop was a cinch. | 毁了那台笔记本电脑是小意思 |
[12:03] | Now I just need to destroy your journal. | 现在我只需要毁了你的日志 |
[12:06] | Race you to the bottom of the stairs. | 看谁先到楼下 |
[12:15] | Hey. Human soda. | 嘿 人类喝的汽水 |
[12:18] | I’m gonna drink it like a person. | 我要像人类一样喝 |
[12:23] | So where do you keep that journal anyway? | 你把那日志藏哪儿了呀 |
[12:25] | It’s got to be around here somewhere. | 肯定就在这附近吧 |
[12:27] | Boy, these arms are durable. | 天哪 这胳膊真耐撞 |
[12:29] | I’ve hidden it, somewhere you’ll never find it in a million years. | 我已经把它藏起来了 你一万年也找不着 |
[12:32] | Hey Dipper. I borrowed your journal to use as a prop in the show. | 嘿 迪普 我借了你的日志充当我的演出道具 |
[12:35] | I hope you don’t mind. I’m gonna go before you process this sentence. | 希望你不介意 在你理解这句话之前我先走了 |
[12:37] | Okay, bye! | 好了 拜拜 |
[12:40] | Sure, sounds great, sister. I’ll see you at the show. | 没问题 听起来很棒 姐姐 我们表演的时候见 |
[12:43] | Wait. No, Mabel, don’t listen to him. | 等等 不 梅宝 不要听他的 |
[12:45] | That’s not me. | 那不是我 |
[12:47] | You’ve got to hear me. | 你得听我的 |
[12:48] | No, no. Wait. Stop! | 不 不 等等 停下 |
[12:51] | Ha, welcome to the mindscape, kid. | 哈 欢迎来到思维空间 孩子 |
[12:53] | Without a vessel to possess, you’re basically a ghost. | 没有肉体的承载 你基本就是个鬼魂 |
[12:56] | Oh, hi, Dipper. There you are. | 噢 嗨 迪普 你在这里啊 |
[12:57] | What up, dude? | 还好吗 伙计 |
[12:59] | Soos. Wendy. Help me. | 苏斯 温蒂 帮帮我 |
[13:00] | We’re headed to the theater. Need a ride, Dipper? | 我们要去剧场 要载你一程吗 迪普 |
[13:03] | Anything for you, Red. | 都听你的 红发姑娘 |
[13:05] | I’m gonna stop you, Bill. | 我一定会阻止你的 比尔 |
[13:06] | I’m gonna find that journal before you do | 我一定会在你之前找到日志 |
[13:08] | and I’m gonna stop you! | 然后阻止你 |
[13:10] | But how can you stop me | 你准备怎么阻止我 |
[13:13] | if you don’t exist? | 如果你根本不存在 |
[13:23] | Bill? Bill! | 比尔 比尔 |
[13:25] | Got to get my body back before he does something crazy with it. | 一定要在他做出什么疯狂举动前夺回我的身体 |
[13:29] | 剧院时光剧院 手套的故事:袜子歌剧 梅宝·派恩斯 | |
[13:31] | Ah, nothing like the theater, huh, toots? | 啊 没什么比剧场更棒了 不是吗 亲爱的 |
[13:33] | Hey, Soos, want to hear | 嘿 苏斯 想要知道 |
[13:34] | the exact time and date of your death? | 你死去的具体日期吗 |
[13:37] | Okay. | 好极了 |
[13:38] | Hey, guys, you all made it. | 嘿 伙计们 你们都到了 |
[13:40] | Are you kidding me? I would never miss whatever this is. | 那当然了 我怎么可能错过 不管这是什么 |
[13:44] | By the by, Mabel, where’d you put my journal again? | 顺便问一下 梅宝 你把我的日志放在哪儿来着 |
[13:46] | I used it as a prop for the big wedding scene. | 我把它作为大婚场景的道具了 |
[13:48] | I still need a reverend though. | 可我还缺一个牧师 |
[13:50] | Hey, what if I play the reverend? | 嘿 我来扮演牧师怎么样 |
[13:52] | I mean, someone’s got to hold that journal, right? | 我是说 总得有人拿着那本日志 不是吗 |
[13:54] | Great. Let’s go. | 太好了 我们走 |
[13:56] | Oh, no, wait. Mabel! | 噢 不 等等 梅宝 |
[14:07] | The show is about to begin. | 表演快要开始了 |
[14:09] | Please turn off your cell phones, | 请关闭您的手机 |
[14:11] | unless you’re texting me, cuties. | 除非你在给我发短信 小可爱们 |
[14:18] | Gather around and let us sing | 我们聚在一起唱起歌来 |
[14:20] | about a girl who had almost everything. | 关于一个几乎拥有一切的姑娘 |
[14:26] | Look, it’s Mabel. | 快看 是梅宝 |
[14:27] | Hey there. | 你好啊 |
[14:28] | Did you say stable? | 你刚刚说面包 |
[14:29] | No, he said Mabel. | 不 他说梅宝 |
[14:31] | Okay, hit it, boys! | 好了 跳起来 伙计们 |
[14:33] | Who’s that girl with the pig and the braces? | 那个牵着小猪戴着牙箍的姑娘是谁 |
[14:37] | She put smiles on everyone’s faces | 她让大家的脸上常挂笑容 |
[14:40] | When she’s around, no, you’re never bored | 有她在身边 你永不无聊 |
[14:44] | I’m a mayor | 我是市长 |
[14:45] | I’m here for an award | 我来颁奖给你 |
[14:47] | Thank you, mayor | 谢谢你 市长 |
[14:49] | It’s true, I’m great | 我知道我很棒 |
[14:51] | But the perfect girl needs the perfect mate | 不过完美女孩也需要完美伴侣 |
[14:56] | Hey, what’s up? I’m Gabe. | 你好啊 我是盖比 |
[15:00] | So, hey, Grendo, | 嘿 格兰多 |
[15:02] | where’s that book prop I’m using for the wedding scene? | 我在婚礼那场要用的道具书在哪儿 |
[15:04] | It’s up in the wedding cake. | 挂在婚礼蛋糕上 |
[15:06] | But that doesn’t come down until Act 3. | 但是得到第三幕才会下来 |
[15:07] | So hold your horses. | 你耐心一点 |
[15:09] | Oh, I’ll hold my horses. I’ll hold them. | 我会耐心的 当然会耐心 |
[15:13] | You monster. | 你个怪物 |
[15:16] | Hey, listen. Have you seen Mabel? | 嘿 听着 你看见梅宝了吗 |
[15:19] | What did Bill say? | 比尔说了什么呢 |
[15:20] | I can’t be heard without a vessel? | 没有载体的话就没人能听见我的声音 |
[15:22] | Where would I find a… | 我上哪儿去找 |
[15:27] | Finally we’re together. | 我们终于在一起了 |
[15:29] | I’m sorry, Mabel, but I have to go fight in the war. | 抱歉 梅宝 我得上战场了 去打仗 |
[15:40] | I’ll wait for you, Gabe. | 我会等你的 盖比 |
[15:43] | I’ll wait for you. | 我会等你 |
[15:44] | Our intermission has begun. | 幕间休息时间到 |
[15:47] | Mill about. | 可以随意走动了 |
[15:50] | Ooh! Okay, you can do this, Mabel. | 好了 梅宝 你能做到的 |
[15:52] | Only 36 more musical numbers. | 只剩下36段音乐表演了 |
[15:58] | Psst. Mabel. | 喂 梅宝 |
[16:02] | The puppet comes alive! The puppet books didn’t warn me about this. | 布偶活了 布偶书里没说会有这种事啊 |
[16:05] | Mabel, it’s me, Dipper. You need to help me. | 梅宝 是我 迪普 你得帮帮我 |
[16:09] | Wait, what? Dipper? | 啥 你是迪普 |
[16:11] | But you’re so much more of a sock than usual. | 但你看上去比平时更像只袜子耶 |
[16:15] | Mabel, you have to listen. Bill tricked me. | 梅宝 你听我说 我被比尔陷害了 |
[16:17] | He stole my body and now he’s after the journal. | 他偷走了我的身体 现在正在找日志 |
[16:19] | You have to find the journal before Bill destroys it. | 你得在他毁掉日志之前找到才行 |
[16:22] | It’s the only hope to get me back in my body. | 这是让我回到自己身体里的唯一办法 |
[16:24] | But my cue’s coming up any minute. | 但是随时会轮到我表演啊 |
[16:26] | Hey, Mabel, do you have a moment? | 嘿 梅宝 你有空吗 |
[16:28] | Gabe! | 盖比 |
[16:30] | Ow! Mabel. | 梅宝 |
[16:32] | Mabel, it’s clear to me now that you really love puppets. | 梅宝 我现在知道你是真的喜欢布偶 |
[16:35] | I mean you went whole hog. | 你真的是蛮拼的 |
[16:37] | And if you stick the ending, well, | 如果你能坚持到这出戏结束 |
[16:39] | maybe later you could join me for a biscotti? | 我们待会儿一起吃点小点心怎么样 |
[16:42] | You drive a biscotti? | 你还吃小点心 |
[16:44] | I’ll be waiting. | 我等着你哦 |
[16:47] | Did you hear that? He loves it! | 你听见了吗 他喜欢我的表演 |
[16:49] | This play has to be flawless. | 这出戏必须得完美无瑕 |
[16:51] | Can’t we wait until after the show? | 我们可以等到演出结束吗 |
[16:53] | Mabel, you want me to be a sock puppet forever? | 梅宝 你想让我一辈子都做布偶吗 |
[16:57] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:58] | It looks funny when you’re mad. | 你抓狂的样子还真是搞笑 |
[17:03] | Just take over for me until I get back with the book. | 先帮我顶一会 等我把书拿回来 |
[17:07] | Little puppet face. | 小布偶脸 |
[17:09] | Gabe, you’re back from the war. | 盖比 你从战场上回来了 |
[17:12] | Yes, I am. Want to kiss and sing at the same time? | 没错 想一边亲吻一边唱歌吗 |
[17:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:19] | Seriously? | 有没有搞错 |
[17:29] | Come on. Come on. | 加油 加油 |
[17:36] | I hope this kiss never ends. | 真希望这个吻永远都不要结束 |
[17:39] | There must be a way to get Dipper’s body back. | 这里一定有帮迪普找回身体的办法 |
[17:42] | Oh-oh, but why would you want to do that? | 但是你为什么要这么做呢 |
[17:48] | Bill-Dipper! Bipper. | 比尔装迪普 比普 |
[17:51] | You wouldn’t want to ruin the show. | 你不会想毁了这场演出吧 |
[17:53] | Whoops. | 哎呀 |
[17:56] | It’s slipping. | 我手滑了 |
[17:57] | How’s about you hand that book over? | 你把书给我怎么样 |
[17:58] | No way. This is Dipper’s. | 没门 这是迪普的 |
[18:00] | I’d never give it away. | 我绝不会给你的 |
[18:02] | You didn’t seem to have a problem | 你没必要为了他 |
[18:03] | taking it for your own play. | 影响你自己的演出 |
[18:05] | Or ditching him when he needed you. | 这样只会拖你后腿 |
[18:06] | So come to your senses. | 还是理智一点吧 |
[18:08] | Give me the book or your play is ruined. | 把书给我 否则你的演出就完了 |
[18:12] | There it is. | 这就对了嘛 |
[18:14] | I mean, who would sacrifice everything | 我说 谁会为了一个傻兄弟 |
[18:15] | they’ve worked for just for their dumb sibling? | 就牺牲自己辛苦得到的一切呢 |
[18:17] | Dipper would. | 迪普就会 |
[18:20] | Eh? | 啥 |
[18:22] | I’m giving you away. | 我要把你嫁出去了 |
[18:23] | You are a woman now. | 你是个成人了 |
[18:25] | Waddles, the rings. | 摇摇 戒指 |
[18:27] | Wait, what? | 什么情况 |
[18:30] | Oh, no. | 坏了 |
[18:33] | Get out of my brother’s body, you evil triangle! | 从我弟弟的身体里滚出来 你个邪恶的三角 |
[18:37] | Whoa! Children fighting. | 喔 孩子们打架了 |
[18:39] | I can sell this. | 能卖个好价钱 |
[18:41] | Aah! You can’t stop me. | 你无法阻止我 |
[18:43] | I am a being of pure energy with no weakness. | 我是纯粹的能量 我浑身没有弱点 |
[18:46] | True, but you’re in Dipper’s body. | 没错 但是你在迪普的身体里 |
[18:50] | And I know all his weaknesses. | 而我知道他所有的弱点 |
[18:52] | What do you mean “His–?” | 你这话是什么意思 |
[18:54] | Tickle, tickle. | 胳肢胳肢 |
[18:57] | Aah! Body spasms. | 啊 身体痉挛了 |
[18:59] | What are these? | 这是什么情况 |
[19:00] | A little note about the human body. | 给你点关于人身体的提示 |
[19:02] | You haven’t slept in over 24 hours. | 你已经24小时没睡觉了 |
[19:04] | Also, I got a full night’s sleep | 而我睡了一整夜 |
[19:06] | and I’m on four mega shots of Mabel juice. | 还有四瓶梅宝果汁提供强劲能量 |
[19:09] | What is this feeling? | 这是什么感觉 |
[19:11] | My body is burning. | 我的身体好烫 |
[19:13] | I can’t move these stupid noodle legs. | 我的面条腿动不了了 |
[19:15] | Curse you, useless flesh sticks. | 诅咒你 没用的肉身 |
[19:18] | Body shutting down, | 要停工了 |
[19:20] | must scratch, | 想挠一挠 |
[19:22] | mosquito bites. | 蚊子咬的包 |
[19:34] | What? | 啥 |
[19:35] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[19:36] | I’m in my own body | 我回到自己的身体里了 |
[19:38] | and it’s just as underwhelming as I remember. | 还是和我记忆中的一样挫 |
[19:43] | Everything hurts. | 浑身都疼 |
[19:47] | This isn’t the last you’ll hear of me. | 这绝不是你们最后一次听见我的声音 |
[19:50] | Big things are coming. | 更大的事情即将发生 |
[19:52] | You can’t stop me. | 你们无法阻止我 |
[19:53] | I’m sorry, Gabe. | 对不起了 盖比 |
[20:24] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[20:26] | I’ve seen enough movies to know this is the part | 我看过的电影多了去了 我知道观众们 |
[20:28] | which the audience thinks it was all part of the show and loves it. | 绝对会把这当成演出的一部分 他们会喜欢的 |
[20:32] | Cue applause! | 掌声响起来 |
[20:42] | Gabe! | 盖比 |
[20:43] | Stick around for the wrap party? | 准备好参加庆功宴了吗 |
[20:45] | We got mini quiches. | 我们有迷你乳蛋饼哦 |
[20:47] | Don’t speak to me, Mabel. | 别和我说话 梅宝 |
[20:49] | You’ve made a mockery of my art form. | 你把我钟爱的艺术拿来嘲讽 |
[20:51] | Let’s go, my loves. | 我们走 我的爱人 |
[20:55] | Did he just make out with his puppets? | 他刚是在和他的布偶亲热吗 |
[20:57] | I might have dodged a bullet there. | 我似乎躲过了一劫 |
[21:04] | Mabel, I’m sorry about all this. | 梅宝 我很抱歉弄成这个样子 |
[21:06] | It’s my fault your puppets got ruined. | 你的布偶被毁掉了都是因为我 |
[21:08] | Well, one of them survived. | 还有一个幸存者 |
[21:09] | And she has something to say to you. | 她有话和你说 |
[21:11] | I’m sorry, Dipper. | 对不起 迪普 |
[21:14] | I spent all week obsessing over a dumb guy. | 我整周的时间都用来对一个笨男孩犯花痴了 |
[21:17] | But the dumb guy I should have cared about was you. | 其实我最该关心的笨男孩应该是你才对 |
[21:22] | Mystery twins. | 神秘双胞胎 |
[21:23] | Mystery twins. | 神秘双胞胎 |
[21:26] | What did Bill do to my hand? | 比尔对我的手都做了什么 |
[21:29] | Nothing a little sleep can’t fix. | 睡一小会儿觉就全好啦 |
[21:31] | Come on, bro bro, let’s go home. | 走吧 小老弟 我们回家 |
[21:34] | Seriously, I need to go to the hospital. | 说真的 我要去医院 |
[21:36] | Hey, Dipper. | 嘿 迪普 |
[21:38] | What did one sock puppet say to the other sock puppet? | 一个袜子布偶该对另一个袜子布偶说些什么呢 |
[21:41] | I don’t know, Mabel. | 我不知道 梅宝 |
[21:42] | What? | 说啥呢 |
[21:43] | You look like you could use a hand. | 看起来你应该用只手 |
[21:50] | That joke was really something. | 这个笑话真有料 |
[21:52] | Yeah, something terrible. | 是真无聊才对 |