时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Well, hello there, traveler. | 旅行者 你好 |
[00:16] | I see your car broke down on this lonesome country road, | 我瞧见你的车在这偏僻的乡村小路上抛锚了 |
[00:19] | a place so remote that no one can hear your screams! | 这里人迹稀少 没人能听见你的尖叫 |
[00:24] | Pretend I didn’t say that. | 就当我没说过 |
[00:25] | Come in, come in, but be warned, | 进来 快进来 但要当心 |
[00:27] | if you enter you may be subjected to my tales. | 如果你进来了 可能会沉迷于我的故事 |
[00:31] | Tales designed to sell my merchandise! | 我为了卖出商品而编造的故事 |
[00:40] | Sorry, I was thinking of something funny I heard earlier. | 抱歉 我刚刚在想先前听到的一些有趣的事 |
[01:24] | You’ve come to the Mystery Shack after-hours, | 你已经来到闭馆后的神秘小屋 |
[01:27] | a time when only our creepiest | 现在只有最恐怖的 |
[01:29] | and most cursed objects are for sale, | 和被诅咒的物品出售 |
[01:31] | like that thing there! | 就像那边的东西一样 |
[01:35] | No, not a fan? Too many orifices? | 不喜欢吗 身上洞太多吗 |
[01:37] | All right, I can tell what you’re looking for | 好吧 我可以看出你在寻找的是 |
[01:40] | is this disembodied hand. | 这只假手 |
[01:42] | Why is it so expensive? | 为什么这么贵 |
[01:43] | Well, that’s quite a tale | 这事说来话长了 |
[01:46] | and it’s called Hands Off! | 这个叫做断手 |
[01:50] | No, seriously, hands off, that’s not for sale. | 不 说真的 这个断手是不卖的 |
[01:52] | All right. | 好吧 |
[01:53] | Hands Off! | 断手 |
[01:57] | 重力泉跳蚤市场 当停车场遇上垃圾堆 | |
[01:59] | Swap meet! Swap meet! Swap meet! | 跳蚤市场 交换旧货 交换旧货 |
[02:01] | Look at all these priceless treasures. | 看看这些无价之宝 |
[02:04] | Bobbly-heads! | 摇头娃娃 |
[02:06] | They agree with everything I say. | 我说什么他们都同意呢 |
[02:08] | Professor glasses! | 教授眼镜 |
[02:10] | They make me look like a genius. | 戴上它我看起来就像个天才 |
[02:14] | Look at these faux-gold beauties. | 瞧瞧这些假黄金做的美物 |
[02:16] | They’re mob-boss quality. | 真有黑帮老大的范儿啊 |
[02:21] | All right, kids, prepare to watch the delicate art of the deal. | 好啦 孩子们 准备看我一展讨价议价的美妙艺术吧 |
[02:25] | Hey, hag-face! How much for the junk watches? | 喂 妖婆 这些旧表多少钱 |
[02:29] | They are not for sale. | 这些表不卖 |
[02:31] | Not for you, Stan Pines! | 就是不卖给你 斯坦·派恩斯 |
[02:34] | The wind whispers your name! | 风在轻吟你的名字 |
[02:38] | Shh… Shush, you guys. | 嘘 你们都安静点 |
[02:40] | All right, I get it, you’re creepy. | 够了 我懂了 你这个怪人 |
[02:42] | Anyway, less talky, more watchy! | 总之 你少说几句就能多卖几块手表 |
[02:44] | Get your hands off my watch! | 别碰我的手表 |
[02:50] | Yeesh! Freak show. | 恶心 怪人 |
[02:51] | Wow, someone needs to work on their social skills. | 哇 某人得练练社交技巧喽 |
[02:54] | And their observation skills. | 还有观察能力 |
[02:56] | Boom! | 砰 |
[02:57] | Good job, heisting hands. | 干的好 能偷天盗影的手 |
[03:00] | Grunkle Stan, are you seriously shoplifting from a witch? | 斯坦叔公 你真要从女巫那儿偷东西吗 |
[03:03] | That sounded like a curse. | 这样听来好像个诅咒 |
[03:04] | “That sounded like a curse!” | 这样听来好像个诅咒 |
[03:06] | Hey, anyone want to buy a wet blanket? | 嘿 有人想买条湿毛毯吗 |
[03:08] | We got a wet blanket for sale! | 我们出售湿毛毯呢 |
[03:12] | I can’t survive in this market. | 我在这市场上混不下去了 |
[03:18] | Ha, curse. | 呵呵 诅咒 |
[03:19] | Yeah, right. | 是啊 |
[03:22] | Wait, is this curse ugly or normal ugly? | 等等 这个诅咒是恶毒的还是一般毒 |
[03:25] | Looks like I got off scot-free. | 貌似我一点事都没有 |
[03:32] | All right, kiddos, breakfast time. | 好了 小家伙们 早饭时间 |
[03:34] | Prepare your mouths for– | 准备享受这盘 |
[03:36] | Whoa! Whoa-ah! No hands! | 啊 天哪 没有手 |
[03:39] | Grunkle Stan, what happened to your hands? | 斯坦叔公 你的手怎么啦 |
[03:42] | So I might have got cursed a little, | 我大概是中了点诅咒吧 |
[03:44] | but the watch looks nice, right? | 不过这表看起来真棒 是吧 |
[03:45] | Foolish man, thieving hands find wicked face! | 蠢货 偷窃的双手会揭发邪恶的面孔 |
[03:50] | You must return what isn’t yours… | 你必须归还不属于你的东西 |
[03:54] | That’s better. | 这样好多了 |
[03:55] | I told you, Grunkle Stan, | 我跟你说过 斯坦叔公 |
[03:56] | you got to give that watch back and apologize. | 你必须把表还回去并且道歉 |
[03:58] | What? | 什么 |
[04:00] | That old crone should apologize to me | 应该是那个老太婆给我道歉才对 |
[04:02] | for denying my right to buy cheap junk. | 因为她剥夺了我买便宜货的权力 |
[04:04] | I don’t need hands, I’ve got self respect. | 我才不需要手呢 我可是有自尊的人 |
[04:11] | Mabel, sweetie, will you make your uncle some hands? | 梅宝 亲爱的 你能帮你叔公做双手吗 |
[04:14] | La-la-la. Hands makeover! | 啦啦啦 双手大改造 |
[04:18] | Say hello to your “New hands”! In quotes. | 和你的“新手”打个招呼吧 加引号 |
[04:21] | Nice work, kid. | 做的不错 孩子 |
[04:22] | See, hands are overrated. | 瞧 新手比预想好多了 |
[04:24] | I’m ready to take on the day! | 我准备好迎接这一天啦 |
[04:27] | Ma’am. | 夫人 |
[04:39] | Hey, Mr. Pines. | 派恩斯先生 |
[04:41] | Should we play toss me a dozen eggs like we always do? | 我们是不是该像平常一样玩扔鸡蛋游戏了 |
[04:44] | No, Jimmy, wait! Not today! | 不 吉米 等等 今天不行 |
[04:46] | Not today! | 今天不行 |
[04:51] | Let’s find that witch. | 我们去找那个巫婆吧 |
[04:55] | According to the swap meet pamphlet, | 跳蚤市场宣传册上说 |
[04:56] | the hand witch lives in a horrible hand witch lair | 手巫婆住在手巫婆山上的 |
[04:58] | on Hand Witch Mountain. | 一个恐怖的手巫婆洞穴里 |
[05:00] | Stop saying hand witch! | 别再说手巫婆了 |
[05:05] | Grunkle Stan, did you just tap my shoulder? | 斯坦叔公 你刚才是不是拍了下我的肩膀 |
[05:07] | Kid, I can’t tap anything. | 孩子 我现在可什么都拍不了 |
[05:10] | Guys, can you stop tapping both my shoulders? | 伙计们 你们能不要拍我两个肩膀了好吗 |
[05:23] | Hands! Lots of hands! | 手 好多手 |
[05:39] | Look at this touching scene. | 看看这感人的一幕 |
[05:42] | Up top! | 击个掌 |
[05:44] | You guys, you guys get me. | 你们真懂我 |
[05:45] | All right, you horrible wench, you got me. | 行了 你个可怕的老姑娘 你抓住我了 |
[05:48] | Stealing is wrong, etcetera, take it. | 偷窃是错误的行为 等等 拿去 |
[05:50] | Now can I have my hands back? | 那现在能把我的手还给我吗 |
[05:51] | I have a certain gesture I’d like to share with you. | 有个手势我想与你分享 |
[05:54] | Alas, your hands cannot be gotten so easily. | 哎呀 拿回你的手可没那么简单 |
[05:58] | The spirits say, um… | 咒语规定 呃 |
[06:01] | that the curse can only be broken by a kiss! | 只有一个吻才能解开这个诅咒 |
[06:06] | What? | 什么 |
[06:08] | It’s all right, kids. | 只能这样了 孩子们 |
[06:10] | Just look away. | 你们转过去 |
[06:14] | A kiss on the lips! | 是亲嘴 |
[06:16] | What? Forget it! I’m not kissing any of that mess. | 天啊 休想 我才不会亲那个恶心的东西 |
[06:19] | I don’t need my hands that bad. | 我还没那么需要我的手 |
[06:21] | Yeah, you’re just making stuff up now. | 是啊 你根本是在胡扯 |
[06:23] | Let’s go, kids. | 孩子们 我们走 |
[06:24] | No, wait! Don’t go! | 不 等等 别走 |
[06:26] | You’re right, you’re right. | 你是对的 你是对的 |
[06:28] | I was just making all that stuff up. | 刚才那些都是我编的 |
[06:30] | Just trying to get something going, you know. | 我就是想找人发展一下 你懂的 |
[06:33] | So hard to meet people these days. | 最近难得结识其他人 |
[06:36] | So this was all just a ploy to get a date? | 那么所有的这一切是就是为了能约个会 |
[06:39] | I’m desperate, okay? | 我很饥渴 行了吧 |
[06:40] | But every time I bring someone back here | 可每次我把人带到这里来 |
[06:42] | without keeping their hands hostage, they just run away! | 如果没扣下他们的手 他们就会跑掉 |
[06:46] | Well, yeah, look at this horror show. | 是啊 看看这可怕的地方 |
[06:48] | It’s creepy even for a cave! | 对一个山洞来说也是够毛骨悚然的了 |
[06:50] | You just need to redecorate. | 你只是需要重新装饰一下 |
[06:51] | For example… | 比如说 |
[06:54] | A handelabra! | 一个手制烛台 |
[06:57] | Ooh, the hand witch likes. | 噢 手巫婆很喜欢这个 |
[06:59] | Then watch me work. | 那就看我的吧 |
[07:01] | Home makeover! | 家居大改造 |
[07:07] | Redecorate. | 重新装修 |
[07:10] | Redo you. | 重新刷墙 |
[07:14] | Change it around. | 改变环境 |
[07:16] | You got to do it to make it work. | 付出努力才能得到回报 |
[07:20] | Okay. Time to take a look at your fantastic new cave. | 好了 现在看看你漂亮的新家吧 |
[07:26] | Men will definitely tolerate you now. | 男人们现在绝对能容忍你了 |
[07:28] | And I left a book of pickup lines on the end table. | 我还在茶几上给你留了本搭讪攻略 |
[07:31] | Blah! Oh, my goodness! | 噢 我的老天 |
[07:33] | I can’t believe this is the same cave! | 不敢相信这还是原来那个山洞 |
[07:35] | Oh, my goodness! | 天哪 |
[07:36] | I just can’t find the words. | 我高兴得说不出话来啦 |
[07:38] | How about “Here’s your hands back”? | 说句“把手还给你”怎么样 |
[07:40] | Oh, right. | 噢 对了 |
[07:47] | Shaky, Scratchy. | 有点抖 有点痒 |
[07:49] | I’ve missed you old rascals. | 我想死你们这双坏家伙了 |
[07:51] | You’re all right, sister. | 你没问题了 姐们儿 |
[07:54] | Will you be my boyfriend now? | 那你现在能做我的男朋友了吗 |
[07:56] | No, never. | 不 没戏 |
[07:58] | Well, I learned nothing. | 好吧 我什么也没学到 |
[08:00] | Back to my crippling loneliness. | 又要回到我一瘸一拐的孤独生活了 |
[08:03] | Hey, I’m lost in these mountains. | 嗨 我在这片山区迷路了 |
[08:05] | Could I crash here for the night? | 我能在这里住一夜吗 |
[08:07] | Please, come in. Uh… | 请进来吧 |
[08:12] | “Girl, are those space pants? | “天哪 这是条太空裤吗” |
[08:14] | Because your butt looks out of this world.” | “因为你的屁股举世无双啊” |
[08:18] | Well, thanks for noticing. | 谢谢你注意到了 |
[08:19] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[08:22] | All right, I get it. | 好了 我懂了 |
[08:23] | You don’t want the hand, you’re a savvy customer. | 你不想要手 你是个明智的顾客 |
[08:26] | But perhaps you’d be interested in buying, um… | 但也许你会想买 呃 |
[08:31] | this magic pig. | 这只魔力猪 |
[08:33] | Sure he doesn’t look magic, | 他的确看起来没什么魔力 |
[08:35] | but there is a very interesting story | 但是我马上就能给他编一个 |
[08:37] | I’m about to make up about him, | 非常有意思的故事给你听 |
[08:38] | and it’s called | 故事的名字叫做 |
[08:39] | Abaconings! | 怪猪奇谈 |
[08:45] | “The What-The-Heck-A-Hedron! | “搞毛啊多面体” |
[08:47] | Solve this test of intelligence | 只要解开这个智力谜题 |
[08:49] | and your photo could be on this box.” | 你的照片就可能出现在这个盒子上 |
[08:52] | Whoa. That’s false advertising I can get behind. | 这种虚假广告我还是能识破的 |
[08:58] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[09:02] | Ooh, that’s a bummer. | 那可是太遗憾了 |
[09:03] | This is May May and The Hogg coming at you on the AM. | 这是小梅梅与哼唧的早间广播 |
[09:08] | Not sure we can say that on the air. | 不知道咱在电台上能不能说这个哟 |
[09:11] | Don’t touch that dial, truckers, | 别碰调频板了 老司机们 |
[09:12] | ’cause The Hogg just ate it. | 因为哼唧刚刚把它们都吃了 |
[09:15] | Mabel, could you knock it off? | 梅宝 你能消停会儿吗 |
[09:17] | I’m trying to solve this intelligence puzzle, | 我正忙着解开这个智力游戏呢 |
[09:19] | but it seems impossible. | 但似乎不太好弄啊 |
[09:22] | Maybe you’re just not smart enough. | 也许你就是不够聪明呗 |
[09:25] | We’ll see about that. | 那我们走着瞧 |
[09:31] | Buried near the falls is the legendary percepshroom. | 传说中的洞察蘑菇就长在瀑布边上 |
[09:34] | To increase brain power, grind it up | 需要增强脑力时 将其碾碎 |
[09:36] | and apply to the forehead overnight. | 并在夜间涂抹于前额上 |
[09:39] | Tomorrow, I own you! | 明天 我就搞定你 |
[10:10] | I feel smarter already. | 我已经感觉到自己智商爆表了 |
[10:12] | The digits of pi are 3.1… | 圆周率是3.1 |
[10:16] | 415926 etcetera. | 415926等等 |
[10:19] | What? Who said that? | 什么 谁说的 |
[10:20] | Mabel? | 梅宝 |
[10:21] | Whoa! Dipper, look. | 迪普 快看 |
[10:26] | Greetings, friends. It is I, Waddles the pig. | 朋友们早上好 是我呀 小猪摇摇 |
[10:30] | What? | 什么 |
[10:30] | Waddles, what happened to you? | 摇摇 你怎么了 |
[10:32] | Have you been possessed by the spirit of a nerd? | 你是被学霸的灵魂附体了吗 |
[10:34] | I understand my transformation may be vexing, | 你们对我变化的不适是可以理解的 |
[10:37] | but I have prepared a presentation. | 不过我已经准备了一个演示文稿 |
[10:40] | Forgive me. My pig arms are cute and useless. | 见笑了 我的猪蹄除了可爱别无它用 |
[10:43] | The brain goop! You ate it and built all this, didn’t you? | 健脑浆 你是吃了它以后造的这些吗 |
[10:46] | This isn’t right! | 这不科学 |
[10:48] | The pig goes oink. The pig goes oink! | 小猪噜噜叫 小猪噜噜叫呀 |
[10:50] | Now the pig goes wherever he can shine | 现在小猪可以叫出任何声音 |
[10:52] | the light of knowledge into the darkness of ignorance. | 并用智慧之光将愚昧驱赶 |
[10:55] | Whoa! What-the-heck-a-hedron! | 天哪 “搞毛啊多面体” |
[10:57] | How did you do that? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[10:59] | I can teach you, Dipper. I can teach you many things. | 我能教你的 迪普 我能教你很多东西 |
[11:01] | From the secrets of astrophysics to the– | 从天体物理学的奥秘到 |
[11:07] | Man, I am loving this new Waddles. | 我真是爱死这个新的摇摇了 |
[11:10] | Yeah, he’s, uh, he’s definitely… different. | 是啊 他 他的确是变了 |
[11:19] | Dude, that rocket cart is amazing! | 哥们儿 这个火箭小车真是太酷了 |
[11:21] | You and me should go invent stuff. | 我们应该一起发明些什么 |
[11:23] | Uh, Waddles, don’t you want to stay up here | 摇摇 你不想和我一起在楼上 |
[11:26] | and record some morning pranks with me? | 录些早间整人片段了吗 |
[11:28] | Mabel, this pig’s got a gift. | 梅宝 这只猪才华横溢 |
[11:30] | He needs to share it with the world. | 它需要和世界分享自己的才华 |
[11:32] | I’m sorry, Mabel. | 对不起 梅宝 |
[11:33] | There is more to life than making fart noises | 生命中还有很多事情比发出屁声 |
[11:35] | and laughing at those fart noises. | 和嘲笑屁声更加重要 |
[11:38] | I see that now. | 我现在明白了 |
[11:41] | Yeah, you guys just go on without me. | 好 你们就抛下我一起玩耍吧 |
[11:50] | Oh, my kite got stuck in a tree. | 噢 我的风筝挂在树上了 |
[11:52] | I hate everything! | 我恨一切 |
[11:54] | I bet we could be of service. | 说不定我们可以帮上忙 |
[11:56] | Ah! An affront against nature! | 对大自然的公然冒犯呀 |
[11:58] | Ha! Forget kites. | 别在意风筝了 |
[12:00] | Here, take this rocket pack I invented | 来 拿着这个我发明的火箭背包 |
[12:02] | and explore the heavens yourself. | 亲身体验天堂吧 |
[12:04] | Forget that, Grenda is gonna look at cute boys through skylights. | 管他呢 格兰达要透过天窗观赏小帅哥了 |
[12:13] | I rule the sky! | 天高任我飞 |
[12:15] | Dude, that rocket pack we made was amazing. | 哥们儿 我们做的那个火箭背包真是太帅了 |
[12:18] | Don’t forget the laser gun we made for Candy. | 别忘了我们为糖糖发明的激光枪 |
[12:21] | That’s to my enemies! | 敌人吃我一枪 |
[12:25] | Welcome to May May and The Hogg AM. | 欢迎收听小梅梅和哼唧的早间广播 |
[12:28] | Top story today, | 今日头条 |
[12:29] | coping with crippling loneliness after losing my co-host. | 处理我失去搭档后的绝望孤独 |
[12:33] | Loneliness! | 孤独 |
[12:37] | What did that nasty goop do to you? | 那碗粘糊糊的浆到底对你做了什么 |
[12:39] | You’re not happier like this, are you? | 你这样并没有更加快乐吧 有吗 |
[12:45] | Ha-ha. This is your greatest invention yet. | 这是你目前最伟大的发明了 |
[12:48] | It could solve every problem of mankind. | 它能解决人类的一切问题 |
[12:51] | And bring me many potatoes, delicious potatoes. | 然后给我很多土豆 美味的土豆 |
[12:55] | Yummy yummy for my fat little pig tummy. | 猪猪吃香香 |
[12:58] | What the heck is going on here? | 你们在这里干什么呢 |
[13:00] | Mabel, you are just in time to behold our greatest achievement. | 梅宝 你刚好有幸见证我们最伟大的发明 |
[13:04] | The smarticle accelerator! | “智粒子加速器” |
[13:06] | Solving that brain puzzle was just the tip of the iceberg. | 解开那个智力游戏只是冰山一角 |
[13:10] | With this, Waddles will be able to solve | 有了它 摇摇就能解决 |
[13:12] | all the greatest puzzles of the universe. | 宇宙间所有的极难谜题 |
[13:14] | The origin of life. The meaning of existence. | 生命的起源 存在的意义 |
[13:17] | Why dudes have nipples. | 男人为什么长乳头 |
[13:21] | Soon your pig is gonna be world famous, | 不久你的猪将闻名世界 |
[13:23] | meeting with scientists, presidents. | 与科学家和总统当面会谈 |
[13:26] | I wonder if I can teach him to wear pants. | 我想试试能不能教它穿裤子 |
[13:29] | The whole world? | 全世界 |
[13:30] | But when will you have time for us? | 那咱们还能在一起玩吗 |
[13:31] | I’m your best friend. | 我是你最好的朋友啊 |
[13:33] | I’m still your friend, Mabel. | 我依然是你的朋友 梅宝 |
[13:35] | But I’m helping people now. | 但是我现在可以帮助人类了 |
[13:37] | But what about helping me? | 那你能不能帮助我呢 |
[13:39] | Do you really want to spend your whole life in meetings | 你真的想把一生都花在 |
[13:41] | with dumb smart guys? | 和蠢了吧唧的天才会面上吗 |
[13:43] | This brain junk has made you forget who you are. | 那个垃圾脑浆已经让你忘记自己了 |
[13:46] | Don’t you remember us? | 还记得我们在一起的时光吗 |
[13:50] | Remember those times | 回忆那些时光 |
[13:54] | Don’t forget to remember those times | 不要忘了回忆那些时光 |
[13:57] | Just remember to remember those times | 请记住要回忆那些时光 |
[14:03] | It all makes sense now. | 说得非常有道理 |
[14:05] | What good is helping the world | 如果我不能让自己最喜欢的人快乐 |
[14:07] | if I can’t help my favorite person in the world? | 帮助整个世界又有什么意义 |
[14:09] | It’s a good thing I built in a dum-dum switch. | 好在我也造了个变笨装置 |
[14:16] | Waddles! Waddles, don’t! Wait! | 摇摇 摇摇 不要啊 等一下 |
[14:20] | I’m sorry, Dipper. | 抱歉 迪普 |
[14:21] | In my last eight seconds of consciousness, | 在我意识尚存的最后的八秒里 |
[14:23] | I want you to know | 我想告诉你 |
[14:24] | that science is a horizon to search for, | 科学应该是追逐的目标 |
[14:26] | not a prize to hold in your hand. | 而不是握在手头的奖项 |
[14:29] | Also I miss getting my tummy tickled. | 而且我好想念被人挠肚子呀 |
[14:34] | Oh, Waddles. | 噢 摇摇 |
[14:40] | No! Our invention! | 不 我们的发明 |
[14:43] | I know what will make you feel better. | 我知道什么能让你开心起来 |
[14:45] | A simple hug from a simple pig. | 一只简单小猪的简单拥抱 |
[14:48] | Yeah, guess so. | 大概吧 |
[14:56] | Good pig. | 乖猪猪 |
[14:58] | You know what? You’re right. Don’t buy the pig. | 知道吗 你是对的 别买猪了 |
[15:00] | In fact I’m better off leaving it with my niece. | 其实我最好还是把它留给侄孙子侄孙女们 |
[15:04] | No shooting in the house, sweetie. | 别在家里打枪 宝贝 |
[15:06] | But perhaps I could interest you in something else. | 但 也许别的东西会引起你的兴趣的 |
[15:09] | Like these spooky movies! | 像这些恐怖电影 |
[15:12] | Movies are great. | 电影什么的最棒了 |
[15:14] | You watch the movie, you scare the girl, | 你们看着电影 吓坏了小女孩 |
[15:16] | the girl snuggles up next to you. | 小女孩渐渐向你靠近 |
[15:17] | Next thing you know, | 接下来会发生什么 你懂的 |
[15:18] | you got to raise a kid, your life falls apart. | 你就得带娃 紧接着你的生活就会毁于一旦 |
[15:20] | Forget that last part. | 算了 忘了我最后说的吧 |
[15:22] | This next tale is called Clay Day! | 下一个故事就叫做 斗战粘土记 |
[15:28] | You did it, Shimmery Twinkleheart! | 你搞定了 闪闪甜心侠 |
[15:31] | No, you did it, Cinnamon. | 不 是你搞定的哦 |
[15:33] | Because you believed in yourself. | 因为你相信自己能做到的 |
[15:36] | Everything about this is bad. | 看完了真是整个人都不好了 |
[15:38] | Well, that just put me 90 minutes closer to death. | 看完这个又浪费了我九十分钟的生命 |
[15:41] | It’s time you kids learn to watch the classics from my day. | 是时候让你们这些熊孩子看看我们那时的经典了 |
[15:43] | Ooh, old people movies. | 爷爷级别的电影啊 |
[15:45] | Get ready for references we don’t understand | 准备好看一些我们搞不清情节 |
[15:47] | and words we can’t repeat. | 道不明台词的老玩意儿吧 |
[15:52] | You’re no match for Loinclothiclese. | 和罗恩克劳塞克利作对是没有好下场的 |
[15:55] | I’ve come for the golden pants. | 我是为了金裤子而战 |
[16:02] | Oh, no! Mabel! | 噢不 梅宝 |
[16:03] | Well, your sister is broken. | 嗯 看起来你姐姐崩溃了 |
[16:05] | Oh, Grunkle Stan, I should have told you before | 噢 斯坦叔公 我早该告诉你的 |
[16:07] | that Mabel has a childhood terror | 梅宝对老式定格动画 |
[16:09] | of old-timey stop-motion animation. | 有很大的童年阴影 |
[16:11] | It’s like her number one fear since we were kids. | 我们小时候 这大概是她最大的恐惧了 |
[16:14] | Come on, those hokey old things, how scared could she be? | 得了吧 那些假假的老电影能把她吓成什么样 |
[16:20] | The Cyclops! His face is made of nightmares! | 那个独眼巨人 他的脸简直就是噩梦 |
[16:23] | Kid, it’s just a movie. It can’t hurt you. | 孩子 那只是部电影罢了 它伤不到你的 |
[16:25] | No talking. | 不许说话 |
[16:26] | They wait for you to talk and then crawl inside your mouth! | 他们就是在等着你开口然后爬进你的嘴里的 |
[16:30] | Why did you have to show her that tape? | 你干嘛要给她看那部电影啊 |
[16:32] | There’s got to be a way to get her over this! | 总有办法让她克服这个恐惧的 |
[16:37] | Huh… | 嗯 |
[16:42] | All right, if we can just get the director to show her | 好吧 如果我们能让导演给梅宝展示 |
[16:44] | the models are fake, maybe she’ll finally calm down. | 那些道具是假的 或许她就能冷静下来了 |
[16:46] | I don’t know, dude. According to the internet, | 这可不能确定啊 老兄 根据网络记载 |
[16:48] | special effects genius Harry Claymore is some kind of recluse. | 特效大师哈利·克莱莫神秘失踪了 |
[16:51] | Man wants his privacy. I can respect that. | 他想要点私人空间 这我懂的 |
[16:57] | Well, everyone over the fence. | 好了 所有人都翻过栅栏吧 |
[16:58] | You see, Mabel, those monsters are just tiny clay figures | 看见没 梅宝 那些妖怪只是小小的粘土人偶 |
[17:01] | moved around one frame at a time by an antisocial shut-in. | 被某个社交无能的宅人摆出各种姿势 逐格拍摄下来 |
[17:04] | Those people are called animators. | 那种人被称作动画师 |
[17:08] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[17:10] | Mr. Claymore? | 克莱莫先生在吗 |
[17:12] | We want to get a look at your figurines. | 我们想来看看你的模型 |
[17:14] | We’re not paparazzi. | 我们不是狗仔队哦 |
[17:18] | See, Mabel, it’s all just special effects. | 看见没 梅宝 都是特效做出来的 |
[17:21] | You can come out. | 你可以出来喽 |
[17:22] | No! | 才不 |
[17:23] | Kid, listen to me. | 孩子 听我说 |
[17:24] | For the last time, there is nothing here to be afraid of– | 最后一遍 根本没有必要去怕什么 |
[17:36] | It’s slowly… | 是独眼怪 |
[17:39] | swiping at us! | 在慢慢挥掌打我们 |
[17:41] | Let’s escape by standing still! | 咱们静止不动就没事了 |
[17:43] | Oh, it didn’t work! | 噢 根本不管用啊 |
[18:00] | How is this happening? What do they want? | 怎么可能会发生这样的事 他们想要什么 |
[18:03] | I’m afraid they want you. | 恐怕他们想要你们吧 |
[18:07] | Harry Claymore, master of special effects, circa 1970 something. | 哈利·克莱莫 特效大师 大约在上世纪七十年代吧 |
[18:12] | Alas, my effects are more special than you know. | 哎呀 我的特效比你知道的还特别啊 |
[18:16] | What? But how are these things real? | 什么 这些怎么会是真的 |
[18:18] | – What about stop motion? – What? | -那定格动画呢 -什么 |
[18:20] | Do you really believe someone | 你真的相信有人 |
[18:21] | moves these figures one frame at a time? | 会给他们逐格逐格地摆姿势照像吗 |
[18:23] | I’m not a masochist. | 我又不是受虐狂 |
[18:25] | I used black magic to make them animate themselves. | 我用暗黑魔法使他们自己动起来啊 |
[18:28] | It was great at first, but one day… | 刚开始还挺好的 但是有一天 |
[18:30] | 重力泉八卦报 计算机动画发明 定格动画已死 看起来太真实 | |
[18:35] | No! | 不要 |
[18:36] | Where’s the heart?! | 动画之魂在哪里 |
[18:39] | Now that they were out of work, | 然后他们都失业了 |
[18:41] | they went mad and enslaved me! | 他们很生气 于是囚役了我 |
[18:44] | And now they will turn you into unholy beasts of clay | 现在他们要把你们也变成邪恶的粘土野兽 |
[18:47] | to join in their mischief! | 加入他们的邪恶队伍 |
[18:49] | Well, Mr. Pines, at least you’ll finally | 这个嘛 派恩斯先生 至少你终于可以 |
[18:50] | get to work with your favorite director. | 和你最喜欢的导演一起工作了 |
[18:52] | And by work, I mean, suffocate inside a big wad of clay. | 关于工作二字 其实我想说的是 被困在那一大坨泥巴里 |
[18:56] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[18:57] | – Somebody help us! – Help! | -谁来救救我们啊 -救命啊 |
[19:00] | Oh, what do I do? | 我该做些什么呢 |
[19:01] | How can I defeat those monstrosities? | 我怎么可能打得过那些恶棍啊 |
[19:07] | Hey, I changed it into something I like. | 嘿 我把它改成了我喜欢的样子耶 |
[19:10] | Whoa, I think I have an idea! | 哇 我有主意了 |
[19:14] | Hey, one-eyed-clops! | 嘿 独眼仔 |
[19:17] | Yeah, I’m talking to you, dum-dum! | 对 就是跟你说话呢 大傻瓜 |
[19:18] | Come at me! | 来抓我啊 |
[19:29] | Wipe that face off your face. | 抹去你的大脸 |
[19:33] | Oh, I’ve got big plans for you! | 噢 现在我可要对你大改造了 |
[19:36] | Hey, skeleton dorks! | 嘿 骷髅大傻瓜们 |
[19:38] | It’s “Clayback” Time! | 现在是复仇时刻 |
[19:44] | Dude, you conquered your fear. | 梅宝 你战胜了自己的恐惧耶 |
[19:46] | That’s right. Because she believed in herself. | 那是当然 因为她相信她自己 |
[19:50] | Can it, Twinkleheart! | 得了吧 闪闪甜心侠 |
[19:51] | Just start pounding those skeletons! | 赶快开始击垮那些骷髅兵 |
[19:56] | Mabel, you did it! | 梅宝 你做到了 |
[19:57] | So you’re not scared anymore? | 这么说你不再害怕了 |
[19:59] | Oh, I’m scared twice as much now, but now I know it’s rational. | 我现在可比以前还害怕 但是现在的恐惧是理性的 |
[20:03] | Kid, I’m sorry I doubted you. You were right. | 孩子 我很抱歉怀疑了你 你是对的 |
[20:06] | Stop motion is pure evil. | 定格动画是真正的恶魔 |
[20:08] | And probably really expensive. | 而且大概还很烧钱 |
[20:10] | Incredibly expensive. | 相当烧钱 |
[20:14] | This is an impressive fight though. | 不管怎么说 这还是一场了不起的战斗 |
[20:16] | I’m glad I’m facing towards it. | 我很庆幸我正面面对了它 |
[20:20] | That was the best part. | 这是最爽的部分了 |
[20:28] | Well, I think today we learned that you can remold your fears. | 我想今天我们学会了如何重塑你的恐惧 |
[20:32] | I’m just glad none of us got turned into clay. | 我只是很庆幸咱们没人变成粘土一块 |
[20:35] | Holy Toledo! | 我的老天爷 |
[20:38] | Who wants to see me change into most anything? | 谁想看我变成任何东西 |
[20:42] | I can walk through walls. Whoa! | 我都可以穿墙诶 哇哦 |
[20:47] | We’re safe now, kids. We’re safe. | 我们安全了 孩子们 我们安全了 |
[20:51] | I don’t get it. You don’t want the pig, | 我就是搞不明白 你不想要猪 |
[20:53] | you don’t want my tapes… What are you gonna buy?! | 你也不想要我的影碟 你到底想买些什么 |
[20:56] | How about this delicious potion? | 这些美味的魔药怎么样 |
[20:58] | Here, have a free sample. | 给 免费试喝哦 |
[21:08] | You should have bought my merch | 你真应该在你还有机会的时候 |
[21:09] | when you had the chance, buddy. | 买我的商品知道吗 哥们儿 |
[21:11] | But that’s OK. | 但也没事 |
[21:12] | I’ll have some new for sale very soon… | 我很快会有新东西上架哦 |
[21:19] | And here we have our latest attraction: | 而这就是我们最新的展品 |
[21:21] | The legendary Cheapskate! | 传奇性吝啬鬼 |
[21:24] | I saw it blinking. | 我看到它眨眼了耶 |
[21:25] | Ha! Just an optical illusion. | 哈 只是幻觉罢了 |
[21:28] | Come along, everyone. Step right up! | 来这边 各位 跟紧点 |
[21:34] | That’s right, I’m a jerk. | 没错 我是个混蛋 |
[21:36] | Hey! Wanna play Tic-tac-toe? | 嘿 想玩井字棋吗 |
[21:42] | Hey! I wanted to be X’s! Let me be X’s. | 嘿 我想当叉 让我当叉嘛 |
[21:45] | Trust me, just let her be X’s. | 相信我 你就让她当叉吧 |
[21:50] | Actually, I’m sorry. I changed my mind. | 事实上 抱歉啦 我改主意啦 |
[21:52] | I’ll be O’s. | 我来当圈吧 |
[21:54] | OK, you’re gonna hate me right now… | 好吧 估计你现在开始恨我了 |
[21:56] | But is X’s still a possibility? | 但 我还能当叉嘛 |
[22:01] | I don’t think you’re playing this right… | 我觉得你不会玩这个游戏耶 |