时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Halt! | 站住 |
[00:16] | I’ve got to hand it to this perp. | 我要告诉这个罪犯 |
[00:18] | No one’s broken out of the Infinetentiary before. | 从没有人能从无限监狱逃出去 |
[00:20] | He’s either the bravest time-convict I’ve ever seen or the dumbest. | 他要么是我见过的最勇敢的时间罪犯 要么是最笨的 |
[00:27] | My time-knee! | 我的时之膝盖 |
[00:28] | Oh, time-dang it! | 时之该死的 |
[00:30] | – Definitely the dumbest. – Freeze! | -肯定是最笨的 -不许动 |
[00:32] | You’re surrounded by the Time Paradox Avoidance Enforcement Squadron. | 你已被时间悖论规避强执特遣队包围了 |
[00:36] | Anything you say can and already has been used against you in future court. | 你所说的一切可以或者已经在未来法庭上用作指控你的不利证据 |
[00:44] | Any last words? | 还有什么话想说吗 |
[00:45] | Uh-uh-uh-uh-uh… I-I-I-I… | 我 我 我 我 |
[00:48] | I invoke Globnar! | 我祈求晶球大战 |
[00:52] | Globnar!!! | 晶球大战 |
[00:54] | Very well, speak the name and century of those accused. | 非常好 说出你所指控的姓名和世纪 |
[00:58] | The two kids that ruined my life, | 毁掉我生活的两个小孩 |
[01:00] | Dipper and Mabel Pines, 21st century. | 迪普和梅宝·派恩斯 二十一世纪 |
[01:09] | So be it. | 如你所愿 |
[01:10] | May Time Baby have mercy on their souls. | 愿时光宝宝怜悯他们的灵魂 |
[01:59] | Candy! Candy! Candy! Candy. | 糖果 糖果 糖果 糖果 |
[02:01] | Candy– Candy– | 糖果 糖果 |
[02:02] | No! It’s trapped! | 不 它被卡住了 |
[02:04] | Everything is terrible forever! | 一切都永远不如意 |
[02:06] | Psst. Hey, dudes. | 嗨 伙计们 |
[02:07] | You want to know a trick? | 想学个花招吗 |
[02:10] | A genius taught me that once. | 一个天才教我的 |
[02:12] | This just in. Weather stations are calling for a candy blizzard! | 插播消息 气象站正在召唤一场糖果暴风雪 |
[02:16] | Forget taking off the wrappers. | 忘掉打开包装吧 |
[02:17] | I’m eating these now! | 我现在就要把它们吃掉 |
[02:20] | Soos, you are the greatest human ever to live. | 苏斯 你是有史以来最伟大的人 |
[02:24] | That was a mistake! | 这是个错误 |
[02:26] | Hey, no sweat, dude. | 这没什么 哥们儿 |
[02:28] | I’d do anything for the Pines family. | 我愿意为派恩斯家做任何事 |
[02:29] | Soos! | 苏斯 |
[02:31] | I need to scratch myself in two places at once. | 我要同时给两个部位挠痒痒 |
[02:33] | And I mean anything. | 我是说 任何事 |
[02:35] | Coming, Mr. Pines! | 来了 派恩斯先生 |
[02:38] | Whoa, better make sure he gets his wallet back. | 最好让他把钱包拿走 |
[02:40] | Wait, I’ve never seen Soos’s wallet before. | 等等 我还从来没见过苏斯的钱包 |
[02:43] | Don’t you want to learn some Soos secrets? | 你不想知道些苏斯的秘密吗 |
[02:46] | I don’t know if we should be– Whoa! | 我不知道是否我们应该 |
[02:48] | Soos has a membership to laser tag? | 苏斯是激光枪战的会员 |
[02:51] | 适合十二岁以下 儿童玩耍 | |
[02:51] | I didn’t know they let grown-ups in there. | 我都不知道他们还允许成年人玩 |
[02:52] | And look, emergency salami. | 看 应急意大利香肠 |
[02:55] | Soos, my respect for you has grown. | 苏斯 我对你的敬意大有增长 |
[02:58] | Jesus Alzamirano Ramirez, | 赫苏斯·埃扎米拉诺·拉米雷斯 |
[03:01] | organ donor, birthday: July 13th. | 器官捐献者 生日 七月十三日 |
[03:03] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[03:04] | That’s today. | 就是今天 |
[03:06] | That’s weird. | 好奇怪 |
[03:07] | I wonder why he didn’t tell anyone. | 他为什么没告诉其他人呢 |
[03:08] | Uh, duh. | 那还用问 |
[03:10] | It’s probably because he wants someone to throw him a surprise party. | 也许是因为他想让人给他开一个惊喜派对 |
[03:13] | I’ve been waiting for a surprise party my whole life. | 我这辈子一直都在等惊喜派对 |
[03:17] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[03:19] | Too little, too late, Chiu. | 有点晚了 秋 |
[03:25] | More exclamation points! | 再来点感叹号 |
[03:27] | More, I say! | 我说再来点 |
[03:29] | Wow, you guys thought of everything. | 你们这些家伙真是什么事都想到了 |
[03:31] | Grenda, twins are born birthday experts. | 格兰达 双胞胎生来就是生日专家 |
[03:33] | We’ve shared every birthday together | 我们每个生日都一起过 |
[03:35] | so we know how to make them perfect. | 所以我们知道该怎么让生日变得完美 |
[03:39] | Hey, places, everyone. | 大家快就位 |
[03:40] | I hear footsteps. | 我听见脚步声了 |
[03:41] | Everyone, be quiet! | 大家安静 |
[03:44] | All right, you promised a giant hummingbird, | 好吧 你向我保证会有一只大蜂鸟 |
[03:46] | so I’m expecting to see a giant hummingbird. | 那么我就期待看到一只大蜂鸟 |
[03:48] | Three, two, one… | 三 二 一 |
[03:52] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[03:54] | Happy birthday, you king on earth. | 生日快乐 地球之王 |
[03:56] | We got everything you love. | 我们搞到了所有你喜欢的东西 |
[03:57] | Cake-flavored pizza. | 蛋糕味的披萨 |
[03:59] | Pizza-flavored cake. | 披萨味的蛋糕 |
[04:00] | And one more treat. | 还有更多乐趣 |
[04:03] | Razzle dazzle, friends. | 眼花缭乱 朋友们 |
[04:05] | It’s me, the Razz Dazzler. | 是我 眼花缭乱男 |
[04:08] | This is what my life has become. | 这就是我现在的生活 |
[04:10] | I…I… | 我 我 |
[04:13] | Quick, everyone pose for the Birthday Smiles Memory Album. | 快 大家给生日笑容记忆相册摆个姿势 |
[04:22] | Soos, what’s wrong? | 苏斯 怎么了 |
[04:23] | It’s, uh, it’s nothing. | 没 没什么 |
[04:25] | I, uh… | 我 |
[04:26] | I gotta go fix a pipe or something. | 我要去修水管什么的了 |
[04:31] | Whoa, did you guys see Soos? | 你们看到苏斯了吗 |
[04:32] | What happened to– Oh, no. | 发生什么了 不 |
[04:34] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[04:35] | Okay, you guys didn’t know, so it’s not your fault, | 好吧 你们不了解 这不是你们的错 |
[04:38] | but Soos hates his birthday. | 不过 苏斯讨厌他的生日 |
[04:40] | – What? – It’s a total mystery. | -什么 -原因谁也不清楚 |
[04:42] | I guess he’s been like this since he was a kid. | 我猜他从小时候起就这样了 |
[04:44] | Some weird personal biz. | 奇怪的个人问题 |
[04:46] | There’s gotta be something we can do. | 我们一定能做些什么 |
[04:48] | We’ve tried everything. | 我们什么方法都试过了 |
[04:50] | I even petitioned the government to have this day removed from calendars. | 我甚至请求过政府把这天从日历上移除 |
[04:53] | Now I’m not allowed on airplanes. | 现在都不允许我上飞机了 |
[04:59] | I don’t know, guys, | 我不确定啊 各位 |
[05:01] | maybe we should just leave him alone, you know? | 或许我们应该让他一个人待着 你懂吗 |
[05:03] | No one should be alone on their birthday. | 谁都不该在生日的时候孤独一人 |
[05:05] | There’s got to be a way to cheer him up. | 肯定有能让他振奋起来的办法 |
[05:06] | We just need to try harder. | 我们要更努力地试一把 |
[05:08] | You’re right, Dipper! | 你说的对 迪普 |
[05:09] | It’s time for us to bring out the big guns. | 是时候拿出大家伙了 |
[05:14] | All right, guys, | 好啦 哥们儿 |
[05:15] | blindfold me once, shame on you, | 蒙我眼睛一次你们就已经很可耻了 |
[05:17] | blindfold me twice– Wait a minute. | 蒙我眼睛两次 等一下 |
[05:18] | Hot dog smell? | 热狗味 |
[05:20] | Sticky floors? Future sounds? | 黏胶地板 未来风格的音效 |
[05:24] | Laser tag? | 激光枪战 |
[05:25] | I love laser tag. How’d you guys know? | 我爱激光枪战 你们怎么知道的 |
[05:28] | We definitely didn’t rifle through your wallet. | 我们绝对没翻你的钱包 |
[05:33] | Welcome to the year 8,000. | 欢迎来到8000年 |
[05:35] | Society? Collapsed. | 社会 被瓦解了 |
[05:37] | Fog machines? Everywhere. | 烟雾机 到处都是 |
[05:39] | Are these walls just mattresses spray-painted purple? | 这些墙是不是只是喷了紫色漆的床垫 |
[05:42] | I think this place used to be a mattress store. | 这地方以前好像是床垫大卖场 |
[05:44] | I don’t know, guys, | 我不知道 各位 |
[05:45] | I’m not sure I’m up for this today. | 我不确定我今天有兴致玩这个 |
[05:47] | Don’t worry, Soos. As soon as you start playing with us, | 别担心 苏斯 只要你跟我们玩耍起来 |
[05:49] | you’re gonna have a great time. | 你会玩得很愉快的 |
[05:51] | We promise, no matter what happens we won’t leave your side. | 我们保证 无论发生什么 我们都不会把你丢在一边 |
[05:54] | Well, I guess, I could give it a shot. | 好吧 我觉得我可以试试 |
[05:56] | Prepare for laser battle | 准备激光战 |
[05:58] | in three, two… | 三 二 |
[06:03] | Better tie down these cowboys. | 最好把鞋带系上 |
[06:09] | Whoa! This is even cooler than I imagined. | 这比我想象的要酷得多 |
[06:12] | Look how real these laser guys are. | 看这些激光士兵多逼真 |
[06:17] | Kick deflected. | 踢击防御 |
[06:18] | Thank you for buying digicod, the smart codpiece. | 感谢购买数字编码智能兜裆裤 |
[06:20] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[06:22] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[06:23] | Soos! | 苏斯 |
[06:25] | Mabel? Dipper? Dudes? | 梅宝 迪普 伙计们 |
[06:28] | Soos! | 苏斯 |
[06:29] | Nice try, but that’s solid timetanium, kid. | 踢得不错 但那是坚固的时间材质 孩子 |
[06:32] | There’s only one way out of here. | 只有一个办法从这里出去 |
[06:35] | Through me! | 放倒我 |
[06:38] | Oh, uh, sorry. | 不好意思 |
[06:40] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[06:42] | Through me! | 放倒我 |
[06:44] | if I’d just gotten it right the very first chance, | 如果我第一次就能搞对就好了 |
[06:48] | but it still is effective. | 不过效果仍然达到了 |
[06:53] | The time traveler guy! | 是那个时间旅行者 |
[06:55] | What did you say your name was again? | 你的名字是怎么说来着 |
[06:57] | Blendo? | 布兰多 |
[06:58] | Blondin? | 布拉丁 |
[07:00] | BlarBlar. | 布拉布拉 |
[07:01] | There it is. | 对啦 |
[07:02] | It’s Blendin! | 是布伦丁 |
[07:03] | Blendin Blenjamin Blendin. | 布伦丁·布伦杰明·布兰丁 |
[07:05] | How could you not know my name after you ruined my life?! | 你们怎么能在毁掉我人生后还不知道我名字呢 |
[07:09] | Initiate flashback! | 启动回放 |
[07:10] | It was after you stole my time device | 在你们偷走我的时间装备 |
[07:13] | to win your stupid pig. | 去赢回你们的蠢猪后 |
[07:14] | I was cast out of the Time Anomaly Removal crew– | 我被时光异常校正队赶出来了 |
[07:17] | my whole life’s purpose. | 那可是我一生的目标啊 |
[07:19] | And then I was given | 然后我被判处十平方终身监禁 |
[07:20] | ten squared life sentences in time prison. | 在时光监狱里服刑 |
[07:23] | I’ve spent every day since then planning my vengeance. | 自那时起 每一天我都在想着如何复仇 |
[07:28] | And now finally, it has come! | 现在 这个时刻终于到来了 |
[07:32] | Look, we’re sorry about all that, | 听着 对于这一切我们很抱歉 |
[07:33] | but we’re in the middle of something really important right now. | 可我们现在正忙着做一件非常重要的事 |
[07:36] | It’s our friend’s birthday today, | 今天是我们朋友的生日 |
[07:37] | and we promised we wouldn’t leave his side. | 而且我们说好了不会丢下他 |
[07:39] | What?! You think some dumb birthday matters right now? | 什么 你们竟然觉得一个愚蠢的生日很重要 |
[07:42] | Do you know where you are? | 你们知道自己现在在哪儿吗 |
[07:44] | Welcome to Globnar! | 欢迎参加晶球大战 |
[07:56] | Is this a reality show? | 这是真人秀吗 |
[07:58] | Are we in Japan? | 我们是在日本吗 |
[08:00] | It’s gladiatorial time combat! | 这是一个格斗类时间角斗 |
[08:06] | The winner gets a precious time wish | 获胜者将会得到一个珍贵的时间许愿机会 |
[08:10] | and then decides the loser’s fate. | 然后决定失败者的命运 |
[08:12] | N-n-no! Please! | 不 求你了 |
[08:18] | And the two of you are officially challenged. | 你们两个正式受到挑战了 |
[08:21] | Dundgren! | 丹格伦 |
[08:22] | Get me my war paint. | 给我涂战漆 |
[08:24] | Dipper, we need a way out of here. | 迪普 我们得想办法逃出去 |
[08:25] | But how? | 可怎么逃呢 |
[08:29] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[08:30] | Hang in there, Soos, we’re coming for you. | 再坚持一下 苏斯 我们这就去找你 |
[08:32] | Dipper? Mabel? | 迪普 梅宝 |
[08:34] | Requesting back-up. | 请求支援 |
[08:37] | Oh, no. | 哦不 |
[08:38] | Laser Robbie. | 激光战士罗比 |
[08:40] | Dudes? | 伙计们 |
[08:45] | Oh, my stars. | 我的小星星 |
[08:47] | Could it be my little, um… | 你是不是我的小 嗯 |
[08:49] | Lolphy! | 小洛菲 |
[08:51] | It’s me. Your great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandmother | 是我啊 我是你的曾曾曾曾曾曾曾祖母 |
[08:59] | from the past times. | 从过去来到这儿的 |
[09:03] | Gam-Gam? | 奶奶 |
[09:05] | Yeah, neon green is good. | 霓虹绿不错 |
[09:06] | This is a good color for me. | 这颜色适合我 |
[09:08] | It’s fierce– Huh? | 看起来很凶猛 对吧 |
[09:09] | What? No! | 天哪 不 |
[09:10] | You can’t let them escape! | 别让他们跑了 |
[09:11] | Stop there! | 停下 |
[09:13] | Gam-Gam, how could you? | 奶奶 你怎么能这样 |
[09:14] | I ain’t no one’s Gam-Gam, sucka! | 我可不是谁的奶奶 傻瓜 |
[09:17] | You just got time tricked! | 你被时间把戏骗到啦 |
[09:19] | – No! – No! | -不 -不 |
[09:21] | Hurry! Back to Soos’ birthday. | 快 回到苏斯的生日那天 |
[09:23] | Okay. I think I’ve got it. | 好的 我觉得我搞定了 |
[09:31] | Uhh. Are we back? | 我们回去了吗 |
[09:33] | Oh, no! Look! | 天哪 快看 |
[09:36] | Mable, the Laser place is a mattress store. | 梅宝 激光枪战的位置是个床垫卖场 |
[09:38] | We went too far in the past. | 我们穿越过头了 |
[09:40] | Time travel. | 时间旅行 |
[09:41] | Man, why you gotta be so complicated? | 老天 你为什么非得弄得这么复杂 |
[09:46] | Looks like they overshot their destination by 10 years. | 他们好像把目的地时间调早了十年 |
[09:49] | I don’t see them. You better find those kids! | 我没看到他们 你们最好找到那两个小鬼 |
[09:51] | You’ll get your justice, Blendin. | 你会得到公正的处置的 布伦丁 |
[09:53] | I’m gonna keep stammering until you find them. | 我会一直结巴 直到你们找到他们 |
[09:56] | I-I-I-I… | 我 我 我 我 |
[09:59] | – I hate that guy. – Let’s move. | -我讨厌那个家伙 -咱们走吧 |
[10:07] | Okay, we just got to go forward 10 years. | 好 我们只要再往后穿十年就行 |
[10:09] | We can be back before Soos even realizes we were gone. | 在苏斯发觉我们离开之前赶回去 |
[10:12] | Oh, no! The timey thing. | 天哪 那个时间机器 |
[10:14] | It’s busted. | 摔坏了 |
[10:15] | Can you fix it? | 你能修好它吗 |
[10:16] | Maybe. I’ll need some tools. | 也许吧 我需要一些工具 |
[10:18] | And I think I know where to get some. | 而且我觉得我知道该从哪儿弄到工具 |
[10:21] | 神秘小屋 1英里 | |
[10:24] | Let’s try to lay low. | 保持低调 |
[10:25] | We don’t want to change the future. | 最好不要改变未来 |
[10:27] | Or cause the future. | 或者引发未来 |
[10:29] | I forget how this works exactly. | 我忘了这里面是什么原理了 |
[10:30] | Wow, 10 years in the past. | 哇 十年前 |
[10:32] | Everything is samey but also differenty. | 一切都既熟悉又新鲜 |
[10:37] | Yeah! | 好耶 |
[10:39] | Look out Broadway, here I come. | 注意啦百老汇 我来啦 |
[10:43] | This dream goes nowhere, Toby! | 你的梦想不会实现哒 托比 |
[10:46] | Aww, marbles. | 唉 真该死 |
[10:49] | Whoa. Oops. Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:52] | My friend thinks you’re cute. | 我朋友觉得你很可爱 |
[10:53] | Oh, my gosh. Tambry, shut up. | 天呀 谭布丽 闭嘴 |
[10:55] | Ow! Hey! | 嘿 |
[10:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:58] | I mean you’re super young, so this is weird. | 我是说你实在太小了 这样会有点怪 |
[11:01] | Now you know how she feels, creep. | 现在你理解她的感受了吧 怪胎 |
[11:03] | Yeah, I… Huh. | 是啊 我 |
[11:09] | Schlep right up, ladies and gentlemen, | 再稍等一会儿 女士们先生们 |
[11:12] | to see my latest attraction. | 马上你们就能看到我最新的陈列品 |
[11:13] | All right, the coast is clear. | 好了 畅通无阻 |
[11:14] | Now is our chance. | 我们的机会来了 |
[11:21] | Ha! Bingo! | 哈 找到了 |
[11:24] | All right, let’s see. | 好嘞 让我看看 |
[11:25] | Aw, come on, candy. | 来吧 糖果 |
[11:27] | Fall. Fall. | 掉下来 快掉下来 |
[11:29] | Allow me. | 让我来 |
[11:30] | You just need to know a guy on the inside. | 你需要内部人士的帮忙 |
[11:34] | Jackpot! | 拿到喽 |
[11:37] | Thanks, dawg. | 谢谢 伙计 |
[11:39] | You must be some kind of genius. | 你一定是个天才 |
[11:41] | All right, I think I’ve got this thing working | 完成了 我想应该已经修好了 |
[11:43] | Dipper, Dipper, look. | 迪普 迪普 快看 |
[11:45] | No way. | 不是吧 |
[11:49] | Mi precioso, you keep wandering off. | 小家伙 你又到处乱跑了 |
[11:52] | You don’t want to be late for your big day. | 你可别错过你的大日子哟 |
[11:53] | Sorry, Abuelita. | 抱歉 奶奶 |
[11:55] | Big day? | 大日子 |
[11:57] | This could be the birthday where that personal biz went down. | 可能就是在这个生日发生了让他失落的事 |
[12:00] | We could finally find out why Soos hates his birthday. | 我们终于可以弄清苏斯讨厌过生日的原因了 |
[12:03] | All right, but let’s be quick. | 好吧 不过我们要快 |
[12:05] | I want a piece of birthday cake! | 我想要一块生日蛋糕 |
[12:09] | Who’s a handsome birthday boy? | 谁是英俊的生日男孩呢 |
[12:12] | It’s you! | 是你呢 |
[12:14] | Soos, you are such a ladies’ man. | 苏斯 你这么招姑娘喜欢啊 |
[12:16] | They’re my cousins, Grandma. Gross. | 奶奶 她们可是我的表姐 那样说不好 |
[12:18] | I got you a race car cake. | 我给你做了个赛车蛋糕 |
[12:20] | Man, I don’t know why Soos hates his birthdays. | 我还是不明白苏斯为什么会讨厌他的生日 |
[12:22] | This looks great. | 看起来挺好的啊 |
[12:25] | Sorry, dude, but could you move seats? | 抱歉 哥们儿 你能换个地方坐吗 |
[12:27] | That’s the seat of honor. | 那是上宾的位置 |
[12:28] | Uh, who’s it for? | 给谁坐的 |
[12:30] | Oh. Heh. It’s for my dad, actually. | 唔 实际上是给我爸爸坐的 |
[12:33] | I haven’t seen him in, like, 8 years, but he’s coming today. | 我差不多有八年没见过他了 不过他今天会来 |
[12:36] | That must be him! | 一定是他到了 |
[12:45] | All right, Soos, today’s the big day. | 听好了 苏斯 今天是个重要的日子 |
[12:48] | Be cool. Be cool. | 保持冷静 保持冷静 |
[12:53] | Postcard for… | 这明信片是给 |
[12:55] | Soos. | 苏斯的 |
[12:58] | “Sorry Champ, Couldn’t make it this year. | 对不起小伙子 今年没法遵守约定了 |
[13:01] | Real busy again. | 还是太忙了 |
[13:02] | See you next year for sure. Dad.” | 明年一定来看你 爸爸 |
[13:06] | Hey, don’t sweat it, cuz. | 嘿 没关系的 老弟 |
[13:08] | You’ll see him next year. | 明年你就能见到他了 |
[13:09] | Ha. Yeah, next year. | 呵呵 明年 |
[13:15] | I’m gonna go lay down. | 我要去躺一会儿 |
[13:17] | You party without me, dudes. | 不参加派对了 |
[13:19] | Wait, what about your presents? | 等等 你还没看礼物呢 |
[13:24] | So that’s why Soos hates his birthday. | 原来那就是苏斯讨厌生日的原因 |
[13:27] | It’s the day he realized his dad wasn’t coming back. | 在这一天他意识到他的爸爸永远不会回来 |
[13:30] | So how much partying can fix that? | 那要开多少派对才能弥补得了呢 |
[13:33] | Dorks. | 呆瓜们 |
[13:34] | Young Robbie. | 少侠罗比 |
[13:38] | Ay, Soos’ father is a dead-beat. | 苏斯的父亲真是过分 |
[13:46] | Soos, I made you cookies shaped like dinosaurs. | 苏斯 我给你做了恐龙饼干 |
[13:50] | I don’t want cookies. | 我不想要饼干 |
[13:51] | I want to see Dad again. | 我只想再见一见爸爸 |
[13:53] | And he wants to see you. | 他也很想见你 |
[13:54] | He’s just…busy. | 他只是有些 忙 |
[13:56] | Busy in New Orleans? | 在新奥尔良忙吗 |
[13:57] | Ay. Yes. | 对啊 |
[13:59] | Trust me, you will feel better one day. | 相信我 总有一天你会好起来的 |
[14:04] | Ohh, this is awful. | 太糟糕了 |
[14:06] | We promised Soos a happy birthday, | 我们答应给苏斯过一个快乐生日的 |
[14:08] | but how can we give him that now? | 可是我们现在怎么做得到呢 |
[14:10] | This goes beyond anything we know how to fix. | 我们所知的任何方式都没办法弥补这种伤痛 |
[14:12] | – This way! – Mabel, hide! | -这边 -梅宝 快躲起来 |
[14:17] | They’ve got to be around here somewhere. | 他们一定在这附近的什么地方 |
[14:19] | I think I heard them! | 我好像听到他们的声音了 |
[14:20] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[14:25] | Trace their chrono-signatures. | 跟踪他们的空间信息 |
[14:28] | Man, the sooner I defeat those kids in Globnar, | 天哪 越早在晶球大战中打败他们 |
[14:30] | the sooner I can win my time wish. | 我就能越早赢得时光之愿 |
[14:32] | Tell you what I’d do if I had a time wish. | 跟你讲讲我的时光之愿好了 |
[14:34] | Retire early, spend more time with the kids. | 早点退休 多花点时间陪孩子 |
[14:37] | Nyah-nyah-nyah-nyah with the kids?! | 啥啥啥啥陪孩子 |
[14:39] | Don’t you know a time wish can literally do anything? | 你不知道时光之愿是无所不能的吗 |
[14:41] | Any impossible problem solved, just like that. | 就这么轻轻松松地解决任何无解问题 |
[14:44] | I mean, imagine the possibilities. | 我是说 你想象一下所有的可能 |
[14:46] | Wait, Mabel, that’s it, the time wish. | 等等 梅宝 就这个 时光之愿 |
[14:48] | If we defeat Blendin in that space battle– | 如果我们在太空大战中打败了布伦丁 |
[14:50] | Then we can wish | 那我们能就能许愿 |
[14:52] | that Soos’ dad came to his 12th birthday. | 让苏斯的爸爸参加苏斯的十二岁生日派对 |
[14:54] | And Soos’ birthdays would be fixed forever– | 那苏斯的生日就会永远快乐下去 |
[14:56] | All of them! | 所有的生日 |
[14:57] | But do you really think we can win Globnar? | 可是你真觉得我们能赢下晶球大战吗 |
[14:59] | It’s the only chance we have. | 这是我们唯一的机会了 |
[15:01] | Besides, it’s for Soos. | 而且 这是为了苏斯 |
[15:04] | He would do the same for us. | 换作他也会为我们这样做的 |
[15:08] | Here we are, Blendin. We surrender. | 我们在这儿 布伦丁 我们投降了 |
[15:11] | It’s them! | 是他们 |
[15:12] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[15:12] | Careful, they’re from the past. | 小心 他们来自过去 |
[15:14] | They might have powder muskets or slap bracelets. | 他们可能有撒粉枪或者啪啪圈 |
[15:16] | Look, guys, no tricks this time. | 听着 各位 这次我们不耍花招了 |
[15:18] | We’re ready to challenge you, okay? | 我们准备好应战了 好吗 |
[15:19] | Yes! Let the Globnar begin. | 太好了 让晶球大战开始吧 |
[15:22] | Prepare for Globnar!!! | 准备参加晶球大战吧 |
[15:27] | Hey, turns out I can mute him. | 我居然可以把他静音诶 |
[15:29] | Man, I wish we’d known that earlier. | 伙计 早点知道该多好 |
[15:31] | Initializing. | 程序初始化 |
[15:40] | Globnar! Globnar! Globnar! Globnar! | 晶球大战 晶球大战 晶球大战 晶球大战 |
[15:54] | Silence! | 肃静 |
[15:56] | Whoo! Oh, yeah! | 喔 来吧 |
[15:59] | That is one big baby. | 这娃有点大啊 |
[16:01] | Welcome, Globnar tributes. | 欢迎 晶球大战的贡品们 |
[16:03] | I have a very important nap to get to, | 我还有个重要的觉要睡 |
[16:05] | so let’s make this quick. | 所以咱们长话短说 |
[16:06] | You each have a chance to settle your time-feud through gladiatorial combat. | 你们每人有一次机会在角斗中向仇敌复仇 |
[16:11] | You will have until time baby finishes drinking | 在时光宝宝喝完小时瓶里的宇宙沙前 |
[16:14] | the cosmic sand in this hourglass. | 你们要完成自己的复仇 |
[16:16] | No! | 不要嘛 |
[16:17] | Come on. It’s good for you. | 来吧 喝沙沙长高高 |
[16:20] | Get ready, kids. | 准备好 孩子们 |
[16:21] | When I get that time wish, you’ll wish you were never born. | 等我得到了时光之愿 你们会恨不得自己赶紧消失 |
[16:23] | Or rather, you’ll wish you were born, | 或者这么说 你们会希望你们还能留下 |
[16:25] | because I’m gonna wish you were never born! | 因为我要许愿让你们彻底消失 |
[16:27] | Dream on! There’s two of us. | 做你的美梦去吧 我们可有两个人呢 |
[16:29] | And we have hair! | 而且我们还有头发 |
[16:31] | Oh–oh, yeah? | 喔 喔 是吗 |
[16:32] | Well, I have training! | 我可是练过的 |
[16:36] | What do you think I did in prison all that time? | 你们以为我在监狱里都做些什么 |
[16:38] | Uh-oh. | 不好 |
[16:39] | Let the Globnar begin! | 晶球大战正式开始 |
[17:06] | Yeah! | 太好了 |
[17:19] | Globnar! | 晶球大战 |
[17:23] | Very good. | 很好 |
[17:25] | You have escaped the Cyclocks. | 你们已经摆脱了轮回时钟兽 |
[17:27] | Yes! Blendin for the almost-win! | 太好了 布伦丁胜利在望 |
[17:31] | There is only one final challenge for Globnar. | 接下来是晶球大战的终极挑战 |
[17:34] | An ancient game, thousands of years old, | 一个古老的游戏 有数千年历史 |
[17:37] | chosen for its exemplification of pure strategy. | 因其出众的纯策略性而被选中 |
[17:41] | The ancient art of laser tag! | 古老的激光枪战艺术 |
[17:47] | The one who touches the victory orb first will win. | 第一个碰到胜利之球的人即是赢家 |
[17:50] | Laser tag? Seriously? | 激光枪战 真的吗 |
[17:53] | Oh, I know it doesn’t seem that challenging now, | 它现在看起来的确很简单 |
[17:56] | but just wait until they turn on that fog machine. | 但造雾机打开以后 有你们好看的 |
[17:58] | You’ll be done for. | 你们就完了 |
[17:59] | You just wait until you– | 你们就乖乖等着 |
[18:01] | Hit. | 打中了 |
[18:02] | Hit, hit, hit, hit. | 打中了 打中了 打中了 打中了 |
[18:04] | Oh, man. | 我的天哪 |
[18:05] | Mabel, grab the orb! | 梅宝 快碰胜者球 |
[18:06] | Got it. | 好嘞 |
[18:10] | It is finished! | 战斗结束 |
[18:19] | No! | 不 |
[18:20] | – No! No! – Yes! | -不 不 -太好了 |
[18:22] | You have made victory in Globnar. | 你们已经在晶球大战中胜出 |
[18:25] | Before I give you your time wish, | 在我实现你的时光之愿前 |
[18:27] | tell us what fate do you decide for the loser? | 告诉我们 你们打算怎么处置失败者 |
[18:31] | Oh, jeez. | 哦 天哪 |
[18:32] | Death! | 让他死 |
[18:34] | – Mabel. – Sorry. | -梅宝 -抱歉 |
[18:36] | Got carried away. | 有点被冲昏头脑了 |
[18:37] | So Blendin did try to wish us out of existence, | 布伦丁的确是想让我们彻底消失来着 |
[18:41] | but it was kind of our fault for ruining his life. | 但毁了他的生活也是我们的过错 |
[18:43] | Yeah, and he’s kind of too sad to be a real bad guy. | 是啊 就他这惨样也坏不到哪儿去 |
[18:47] | Maybe if we treat him right in the present, | 也许我们现在对他好点 |
[18:49] | he’ll turn out better in the future. | 他在将来至少能好过一些 |
[18:51] | Okay, as long as you keep an eye on him, | 好的 只要你时刻留意着他 |
[18:53] | we’d like to set Blendin free | 我们希望放走布伦丁 |
[18:55] | and restore his position at the Time Anomaly Correction Unit. | 并且恢复他在时光异常校正队的职位 |
[18:58] | And give him pretty hair. | 再给他一头漂亮的头发 |
[19:00] | So be it. | 没问题 |
[19:03] | What? You’d do that for me? | 什么 你们愿意这样对我 |
[19:06] | I got my job back! | 我恢复原职了 |
[19:07] | I feel like hugging somebody. | 真想找个人抱抱 |
[19:09] | I can kill you in eight different ways. | 我能用八种方法搞死你 |
[19:11] | Yes, sir. | 好的 长官 |
[19:12] | Now, children, what is it that you want for your time wish? | 那么 孩子们 你们想用时光之愿得到什么 |
[19:17] | Thank you, but the wish isn’t for us. | 谢谢你 但这愿望不是许给我们的 |
[19:20] | Not you? | 不是你们吗 |
[19:22] | But then who? | 那是谁啊 |
[19:24] | Who is worthy to receive such power? | 还有谁值得获取如此强大的力量 |
[19:28] | Dipper? Mabel? | 迪普 梅宝 |
[19:30] | Ah, who am I kidding? | 唉 我这是干嘛呢 |
[19:31] | I’m not up for this. | 我还没准备好面对这些 |
[19:33] | Heads, I stay. | 正面就留下来 |
[19:35] | Tails, I go make myself some dinosaur shaped cookies. | 反面就去给自己做点恐龙形状的饼干 |
[19:45] | Huh. That’s unconventional. | 呵 这倒是挺新奇的 |
[19:50] | – Soos! – Guys! | -苏斯 -伙计们 |
[19:52] | We’re so sorry we left you hanging, dude. | 真抱歉让你久等了 伙计 |
[19:54] | We got caught up in this time travel junk. | 我们被困在这时间旅行的东西里了 |
[19:57] | And there was a time Cyclops. | 而且还有个轮回时钟兽 |
[19:58] | And don’t forget about the time race. | 别忘了还有时光赛车 |
[20:00] | But the point is, Soos, | 但重点是 苏斯 |
[20:02] | we think we know how to fix your birthday. | 我们也许能还你个快乐的生日了 |
[20:04] | Whoa. Really? | 哇 真的吗 |
[20:06] | Wait, you guys did all of that for me? | 等一下 你们这么铤而走险都是为了我吗 |
[20:09] | And that’s not all. | 而且不仅如此 |
[20:10] | Behold your time wish, | 这是你的时光之愿 |
[20:13] | the power to alter time, paradox-free, in any way you choose. | 无悖论限制 自由操控时间的能力 |
[20:17] | We think the only thing | 我们觉得唯一一件 |
[20:18] | that can make you happy is meeting your dad. | 能让你开心起来的事情就是见到你爸 |
[20:20] | But the choice is yours. | 但是选择权在你手里 |
[20:22] | You mean, I can finally see my dad by touching this thing? | 我只要碰一下这东西 就能见到爸爸吗 |
[20:24] | And you guys battled through time and space | 你们俩在时空中混战 |
[20:26] | just to get this for me? | 就是为了给我这个吗 |
[20:30] | What are you waiting for, Soos? | 你还等什么呢 苏斯 |
[20:33] | All right. Here goes nothing. | 好吧 没什么大不了的 |
[20:41] | – Wait, what? – What the… | -等等 等等 -搞什么 |
[20:42] | Bam! Fixed you up. Enjoy, dudes! | 嘭 你们恢复啦 好好享受吧 |
[20:44] | But, Soos, what about meeting your dad? | 可是 苏斯 你不想见到爸爸吗 |
[20:46] | Well, birthdays are supposed to be spent with the people who care about you. | 生日应该是跟关心自己的人一起过 |
[20:50] | But you know what? | 但你猜怎么着 |
[20:52] | That dude didn’t care about me enough to visit me once, | 那个人甚至都懒得来见我一面 |
[20:53] | let alone fight monsters through time and space like you dudes. | 更别说是像你们这样为我上刀山下火海了 |
[20:56] | I mean, you had a gladiator fight just to make me happy. | 你们为了让我开心 可是连角斗都参加了 |
[20:59] | I’ve been being ridiculous this whole time. | 我一直以来真是太不可理喻了 |
[21:01] | Whoever my dad was, he could take a hike. | 不管我的爸爸是谁 他都要靠边站了 |
[21:03] | I know who my family is now, and it’s you dudes. | 我知道自己的家人是谁了 就是你们啊 |
[21:07] | Thanks for giving me the best birthday ever. | 谢谢你们给了我最好的生日 |
[21:09] | Are you kidding me?! | 你在逗我吗 |
[21:11] | Do you have any idea what you’ve just wasted? | 你知道自己刚才浪费了什么吗 |
[21:13] | Do you know how many have died to get a time wish? | 你知道有多少人为得到时光之愿而付出了生命吗 |
[21:15] | The wars that were started? | 还有那些因此发动的战争 |
[21:17] | That’s not all, dudes. | 我的愿望可不止这些 |
[21:18] | I also wished for the slice of infinite pizza. | 我还要了块吃不完的披萨 |
[21:20] | Watch. | 看好了 |
[21:23] | And it can do that for, like, infinity. | 而且它能这样 永远不停地复原 |
[21:27] | Phew! That’s a good time wish. | 太好了 这才是好的时光之愿 |
[21:28] | There’s still 10 minutes before laser tag closes. | 离激光枪战结束还有十分钟 |
[21:31] | You dudes want to play? | 你们还想再玩会儿吗 |
[21:32] | Yeah. | 好耶 |
[21:34] | Happy birthday, Soos. | 生日快乐 苏斯 |
[21:36] | Whoa. Thought I heard an explosion. | 哇 我好像听到了爆炸的声音 |
[21:39] | Whoa, what’s this? | 哇 那是啥 |
[21:41] | Mystery Shack? | 神秘小屋 |
[21:43] | That is it! | 到此为止了 |
[21:44] | You are single-handedly the worst handyman I’ve ever seen. | 你是个烂得独一无二的零工 |
[21:48] | Uh, hey, excuse me, sir. | 呃 嗨 打扰了 先生 |
[21:50] | Hey you, gumdrop, think you can fix a golf cart? | 嗨 小孩儿 你会不会修高尔夫球车啊 |
[21:53] | Well, I don’t know if I– | 我也不太确定自己 |
[21:54] | Boom, you’re hired. | 好了 你被雇用了 |
[21:55] | One size fits all. | 这衣服均码 |
[21:58] | Step right up to the Mystery Shack, folks. | 快到神秘小屋里来转转吧 伙计们 |
[21:59] | Step right up. | 快进来看看 |