时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Come on, come on. Should be just enough to finish the job. | 快点 快点 这么多总该有点动静了吧 |
[00:16] | Phew! Can’t be too careful with this stuff. | 呼 这玩意儿可得小心处置 |
[00:27] | “Warning.” Blah blah blah… | “警告” 叽里呱啦叽里呱啦 |
[00:30] | “Extreme usage could result in minor gravity anomalies.” | “过度操作会导致轻微引力反常” |
[00:33] | Can it, Poindexter. I’ve come this far. | 拜托 书呆子 老子都走到这一步了 |
[00:35] | I’m not giving up now. | 几句话可吓不倒我 |
[00:42] | Yes, this is it! | 好 就是这样 |
[01:05] | It’s gonna be a bumpy ride, but it’ll all be worth it. | 尽管会有些震颤 不过总归是值得的 |
[01:13] | Just eighteen more hours. | 再过十八个小时 |
[01:16] | Finally, everything changes… today. | 终于 一切将在今天被改写 |
[01:38] | It’s here! It’s here! It’s here! | 这里 这里 就在这里 |
[01:40] | Okay, so I was just opening random doors, | 来看 我本来是在随便开门玩的 |
[01:43] | because I’m a creep, when I found something amazing! | 因为我发神经 结果我找到了好东西 |
[01:47] | If it was worth waking up at 7:00 am for, that will be amazing. | 我早上七点就被拽起来 那肯定是好东西 |
[01:50] | – Feast your eyes! – Whoa! | -大饱眼福吧 -哇 |
[01:54] | Bro. Bro. We’re both thinkin’ it. | 老弟 你知道我在想什么吧 |
[01:56] | Crazy rooftop fireworks party! | 疯狂屋顶烟花派对 |
[01:59] | Not so fast, kids. There is no way on Earth | 别着急 孩子们 你们竟敢 |
[02:02] | you’re setting off those dangerous, illegal fireworks… | 非法燃放危险的烟花爆竹 我只想说 |
[02:05] | without me. | 请带上我 |
[02:11] | Here you go, sweetie! | 给你点上 宝贝儿 |
[02:13] | Set something on fire for your Grunkle Stan! | 给你斯坦叔公好好放放火吧 |
[02:16] | I am the god of destruction! | 我就是毁灭之神 |
[02:25] | Hold on a minute. Do you have a permit for those? | 你们先等下 有烟花燃放许可证吗 |
[02:28] | Uh, do you have a permit for being totally lame? | 呃 那你有傻蛋出门许可证吗 |
[02:30] | Hey-o! | 傻了吧 |
[02:33] | Well, I can’t argue with that. Carry on. | 你这可说到点子上了 接着玩吧 |
[02:39] | But seriously, though, we should probably clean this mess up. | 不开玩笑 我们还是要把这烂摊子打扫干净 |
[02:44] | – With water balloons? – I don’t see why not. | -用水球灭火 -我觉得挺合适的 |
[02:50] | Seriously? | 怎么搞的 |
[02:53] | Ah, this is what Saturdays are for. Doing dumb things forever! | 啊 周六就该干这种傻事儿干一整天 |
[02:57] | Dumb things forever! | 傻事儿要干一整天 |
[02:59] | Whoa, there! | 哟 悠着点 |
[03:01] | To Grunkle Stan! Not just a great uncle… | 致斯坦叔公 不光是个叔公 |
[03:05] | The greatest uncle! | 还是最好的叔公 |
[03:07] | All right, all right. I tell ya, | 好啦好啦 跟你们讲 |
[03:09] | it’s unnatural for siblings to get along as well as you do. | 姐弟俩像你们这么融洽的 还真不多见 |
[03:13] | Don’t worry, we’ve still got plenty of summer left | 别操心 暑假剩下的时间还多呢 |
[03:16] | to drive each other crazy. | 够我们互掐了 |
[03:18] | Heh… yeah… plenty of summer left. | 呵呵 唉 暑假剩下的时间还多呢 |
[03:23] | Kids, there’s something I, uh… something I should tell you. | 孩子们 有点事儿 有点事儿我该告诉你们 |
[03:26] | It’s, um… W-well, it’s complicated. | 这事儿 呃 挺复杂的 |
[03:30] | I… | 我 |
[03:31] | I’m gonna go refresh my soda. | 我再去拿点汽水喝 |
[03:34] | Enjoy it while you can, Stan. They’ll find out sooner or later. | 趁着现在好好享受吧 斯坦 他们迟早会发现的 |
[03:39] | Today’s the day. What is that, a ladybug? | 今天纸包不住火了 这是啥 瓢虫么 |
[03:44] | What the… Oh, no! | 这是怎么 哎呀完了 |
[03:48] | Target’s secure! Take the house! | 目标已被控制 准备占领房屋 |
[03:52] | What the… ? | 这是怎么 |
[03:53] | Kids are secure. Roof team, go! | 小孩已被控制 索降组行动 |
[03:59] | Clear! | 安全 |
[04:01] | Clear! | 安全 |
[04:04] | Pig secure… we have secured a pig. | 小猪已被控制 我们控制了一只小猪 |
[04:10] | Hey, hands off, you stooge! | 喂 放开我 你这跑龙套的 |
[04:12] | I don’t understand! | 我不明白怎么回事 |
[04:14] | What did I do that warrants this much arresting? | 我干了什么事迹要劳烦你们这样抓我 |
[04:19] | The government guys? I thought you got eaten by zombies. | 政府探员 我还以为你们被僵尸吃了 |
[04:23] | – We survived… barely. – I used Trigger as a human shield. | -我们活下来了 九死一生 -我用特雷格当人肉盾牌 |
[04:26] | – He cried like a baby. – Wha… Hey! | -他当时哭得跟个小屁孩似的 -什么 喂 |
[04:29] | Not in front of the special ops guys. | 怎么能当着特种兵的面讲糗事 |
[04:31] | This is security footage of a government waste facility. | 这是一段政府废料处理部的监控录像 |
[04:34] | At 0400 hours last night, someone robbed 300 gallons of dangerous waste. | 昨晚凌晨四点钟 有人闯入偷走了约三百加仑的高危废料 |
[04:39] | What? You think that’s me? | 什么 你觉得是我干的 |
[04:40] | Don’t play dumb with us, Pines! | 派恩斯 别想装傻糊弄我 |
[04:42] | But I actually am dumb! Last night I was restocking | 我真的什么都不知道 昨晚我在给纪念品店 |
[04:45] | – the gift shop… I swear! – Wait, Grunkle Stan! | -上货来着 我发誓 -斯坦叔公 等等 |
[04:48] | You’ve got the wrong guy! Our Grunkle Stan might shoplift | 你们抓错人了 斯坦叔公可能偶尔可能会 |
[04:51] | the occasional tangerine, but he’s not some evil supervillain. | 顺走人家的橘子 但他绝不是什么超级大坏蛋 |
[04:55] | Listen, kid. We’ve been watching your family all summer, | 小朋友 听好了 我们整个夏天都在监控你们家 |
[04:58] | and we’ve seen some disturbing things, | 也确实看到了点破事 |
[05:00] | but nothing as dangerous as what your uncle is hiding. | 但是肯定都没有你们叔叔的小秘密危险 |
[05:03] | Somewhere hidden in this shack is a doomsday device! | 小屋里藏有一台末日仪器 |
[05:08] | Trigger, you take the children. | 特雷格 你照顾孩子们 |
[05:10] | I’ll talk to the old man. Sorry to break it to you, kids, | 我跟老头谈谈 这么唐突真是不好意思 |
[05:12] | but you don’t know your uncle at all. | 不过你们根本不了解你们的叔公 |
[05:16] | – Icee pop, clear! – Hey! | -冰棍 安全 -嘿 |
[05:26] | Kids! You gotta believe me! | 孩子们 你们要相信我啊 |
[05:28] | For once I’m actually innocent! Kids! | 这次我真的是无辜的 孩子们啊 |
[05:35] | Headin’ into work, doot doo doo doo doo | 上班去啦 |
[05:38] | Ground team, move move move! | 地面小组 上 上 上 |
[05:39] | – Break down the door! – Or… maybe not. | -强行破门 -还是算了吧 |
[05:53] | Stanford Pines, you stand accused of theft of government waste, | 斯坦福·派恩斯 你被指控犯有 盗窃政府废料 |
[05:56] | conspiracy, and possession of illegal weapons. | 酝酿阴谋 以及藏匿非法武器的罪名 |
[05:59] | How do you plead to these charges? | 你打算怎么给自己辩护 |
[06:01] | Uh… “guiltoccent.” I mean, “innoguilty.” | 呃 “冤罪” 啊不 “无案” |
[06:04] | Um… Can I have my phone call? | 呃 我能打个电话吗 |
[06:09] | Okay, give me whatever you got that comes with a free toy. | 嗯 哪款套餐送小玩具我就点哪款 |
[06:11] | Soos! | 苏斯 |
[06:13] | Mr. Pines? Is this some sort of possession situation? | 派恩斯先生 你是附身在这上面了吗 |
[06:16] | Soos, pick up! | 苏斯 接电话 |
[06:17] | Mr. Pines, what happened? I heard you got arrested or something? | 派恩斯先生 怎么回事 听说你被抓走了 |
[06:20] | I had to go get some panic food. | 我要吃点东西压压惊 |
[06:21] | Listen, I need something from you. | 听好了 你得帮我个忙 |
[06:23] | You know that vending machine in the gift shop? | 纪念品店里的那台售货机知道吧 |
[06:25] | I need you to guard it with your life. | 就算命丢了也得给我守着 |
[06:27] | No matter what happens, no matter who talks to you, | 不管发生什么 不管谁跟你说什么 |
[06:29] | don’t let them touch that machine! | 绝对不能让任何人动售货机 |
[06:33] | Time for a repair guy… to become a repair man. | 看来本修理工 要升级成修理专员了 |
[06:37] | Sir, your Junior Yum-Yum Baby-Time Kiddo Meal? | 先生 这是您点的亲亲宝贝美味儿童套餐 |
[06:40] | Just put one in my mouth. | 把薯条塞我嘴里 |
[06:45] | Let’s do this. | 我们出发吧 |
[06:52] | We’ve got Mr. Pines in custody. | 派恩斯先生已经被拘留 |
[06:54] | Our men are searching the shack for that device. | 我们的队员正在小屋里搜寻那台仪器 |
[06:55] | You take care of those kids. | 你把小孩子照顾好 |
[06:58] | What are you gonna do to us? | 你要把我们怎么样 |
[07:00] | – We’ll be taking you to child services. – Boo! | -我们会送你们去托儿所 -差劲 |
[07:03] | In the meantime, enjoy some mindless reality TV… | 这段时间 看点儿脑残的电视真人秀吧 |
[07:05] | designed to pacify you and make you stop asking questions. | 专门用来安抚小孩子的 还能让他们闭上嘴 |
[07:08] | I’m about to make the incision. | 我要开始做手术了 |
[07:11] | Ker-prank! | 整人恶作剧 |
[07:13] | You’re watching Ker-Prank’d with Justin Ker-Prank. | 你正在收看由贾斯汀·爱整人带来的《整人恶作剧》节目 |
[07:15] | Dipper, this is crazy. | 迪普 这简直太疯狂了 |
[07:17] | There’s no way Stan was stealing hazardous waste. | 斯坦叔公绝对不可能去偷高危废料的 |
[07:20] | We gotta clear his name! | 我们得为他洗清罪名 |
[07:24] | Wait a minute, the security tapes! | 等等 监控录像带 |
[07:27] | Didn’t Stan say he was restocking the gift shop last night? | 斯坦叔公是不是说他昨晚在礼品店上货 |
[07:30] | If we could get the Mystery Shack’s surveillance tapes, | 如果我们能拿到神秘小屋的监控录像带 |
[07:31] | we could prove he’s innocent! | 我们就能证明他的清白了 |
[07:33] | We just need to think of a way out of here. | 我们只需要想个办法离开这里 |
[07:36] | Think, Mabel. Think. | 想想 梅宝 好好想想 |
[07:53] | No! | 不 |
[08:00] | Mayday, mayday! Agent down! | 求救 求救 有特工受伤了 |
[08:05] | – Darn branch! – Yes! | -该死的树枝 -太好了 |
[08:10] | Backup! Requesting backup! | 请求支援 请求支援 |
[08:15] | Come on, Dipper. We’re gonna go clear our uncle’s name. | 快点 迪普 我们还要为叔公洗清罪名呢 |
[08:18] | Oh, you poor kids. You really think your uncle’s innocent? | 可怜的孩子们 你们真以为你们的叔公是清白的吗 |
[08:21] | I’ve seen it all before. False names, double lives. | 我以前见过太多这种事 用假的名字 双重身份 |
[08:24] | One minute, they’re playing with water balloons. | 前一分钟 他们还在玩水球 |
[08:26] | The next, they’re building doomsday devices. | 下一秒钟 他们就建起了末日装置 |
[08:28] | Your uncle scammed the whole world. | 你们的叔公欺骗了所有人 |
[08:30] | You gonna let him scam you, too? | 你们还想让他继续欺骗你们吗 |
[08:33] | You… You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你 你根本就不知道自己在说什么 |
[08:36] | You’re gonna regret this! | 你们会后悔的 |
[08:52] | Only five more hours till it happens. I gotta be there! | 只有五个小时了 我得回去 |
[08:55] | Come on, Stan, you gotta think of a way out of this. | 斯坦 你得想个办法离开这里 |
[08:57] | Think! Think! | 好好想想 |
[09:08] | They’re getting stronger! Of course, that’s it! | 反应越来越强烈了 对了 有办法了 |
[09:16] | Is it just me, or did the entire world just hiccup? | 是我的错觉吗 还是地球刚刚颤抖了一下 |
[09:18] | I’m sure it’s just a baby-sized earthquake. | 我觉得只是个小不点的地震 |
[09:21] | Aww, baby-sized! | 哦 小不点耶 |
[09:25] | It’s happening! The end times! | 要来了 末日就要来了 |
[09:27] | When that machine activates, I gotta get outta town! | 我必须赶在机器启动之前离开小镇 |
[09:31] | Git in there, raccoon wife, git! | 进去 我的浣熊老婆 进去 |
[09:45] | All right, here’s the plan. I’ll take out those | 好了 计划是这样的 我来搞定那两个守卫 |
[09:47] | two guard guys, you karate-chop the other dude in the neck, | 你一记空手道正中另一个家伙的脖子 |
[09:50] | and then we’ll back-flip through the front door! | 然后我们一串后空翻通过正门 |
[09:52] | Mabel, aren’t you forgetting the simpler solution? | 梅宝 你不觉得还有更简单的方法吗 |
[09:54] | Oh, right. | 哦 也是 |
[09:56] | – So is it a rock, or is it a face? – I think… it’s a metaphor. | -这是个石头还是张脸 -我觉得 这是个隐喻 |
[10:14] | All right. If I was Stan, | 好了 如果我是斯坦叔公 |
[10:16] | where would I hide those surveillance tapes? | 我会把监控录像带放在哪呢 |
[10:24] | Wait! The Antelabbit! | 等等 羚羊兔 |
[10:26] | Don’t you mean “jackalope”? | 你是说鹿角兔吗 |
[10:28] | Pfft! That can’t be right. | 切 你瞎说 |
[10:33] | Yes! | 有了 |
[10:34] | It’s this week! This is it! | 这是这周的 就是它了 |
[10:38] | Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! | 快 快 快 快 快 |
[10:40] | Someone yelled “Wormy Dance.” We had to! | 有人说要“虫虫舞” 所以我们就跳了 |
[10:43] | Fast-forward. | 快进吧 |
[10:46] | Ha! There it is! Stan restocking, like he said. | 看 就是这样 斯坦叔公在上货 就像他说的那样 |
[10:49] | And the date shows it was last night! It’s proof! He’s innocent! | 日期显示就是昨晚 这就是证据 他是清白的 |
[11:00] | – Uh-oh. – Uh, maybe he’s just | -啊哦 -呃 也许 |
[11:01] | going to the bathroom outdoors, the way nature intended. | 也许他只是出门上厕所了 这也是正常情况 |
[11:10] | Oh, no. Stan, you didn’t! | 哦 不是吧 斯坦 |
[11:12] | Don’t panic. That could be anyone in that suit. | 别慌 我们还不知道穿着防护服的那个人是谁呢 |
[11:15] | Hot Belgian waffles! | 热比利时华夫饼干啊 |
[11:18] | Wait, I’m alone. I can swear for real! Son-of-a… | 等等 周围没人 那还不说心里话 狗娘养 |
[11:23] | That’s him, all right. | 这肯定是他了 |
[11:25] | Okay, okay. So maybe Grunkle Stan stole some toxic waste. | 好吧好吧 所以斯坦叔公也许真的偷了有毒废料 |
[11:29] | That doesn’t mean he’s leading a nefarious double life. | 但这不意味着他过着罪恶的双重人生 |
[11:32] | Mabel, I’m not so sure about that. | 梅宝 这个我可不敢确定 |
[11:39] | What? What is all this? | 什么 这都是些什么 |
[11:41] | Stetson Pinefield? | 斯坦森·潘菲尔德 |
[11:43] | Hal Forrester? Andrew “8-Ball” Alcatraz? | 哈尔·福雷斯特 安德鲁·“8号球”·阿尔卡特拉斯 |
[11:47] | These are fake IDs, Mabel! You wouldn’t need these | 这些都是假身份证 梅宝 普通人怎么会有这些 |
[11:49] | unless you were trying to hide your real identity. | 除非他想掩盖自己的真实身份 |
[11:52] | But why would Stan do that? | 但是斯坦叔公为什么要这么做 |
[12:01] | What? | 什么 |
[12:03] | “Stan Pines Dead”? | 《斯坦·派恩斯已死》 |
[12:05] | “Foul play suspected in Pines’ death.” | “派恩斯的死疑有隐情” |
[12:07] | “Fiery car crash, brakes cut… ” By who? | “严重车祸 刹车失灵” 谁干的 |
[12:13] | “Unnamed grifter at large”? | “姓名未知的诈骗犯在逃” |
[12:16] | Why would they call him “unnamed”? | 为什么说他“姓名未知” |
[12:18] | – Unless Stan… – … isn’t… | -除非斯坦 -不是 |
[12:21] | Stan?! | 斯坦 |
[12:30] | Stan Pines is dead? | 斯坦·派恩斯已死 |
[12:32] | Then who have we been living with? It doesn’t make any sense! | 那我们和谁住在一起呢 这根本不可能 |
[12:35] | There has to be some explanation. | 肯定有什么合理的解释 |
[12:38] | Maybe we’re getting Ker-Pranked! Justin Ker-Prank is gonna | 也许我们上《整人恶作剧》了 贾斯汀·爱整人 |
[12:41] | jump up from behind one of these plants, any minute now! | 就藏在某盆植物后面 随时都可能跳出来 |
[12:46] | Any minute, Justin. | 跳出来吧 贾斯汀 |
[12:48] | Can’t believe it! This whole summer I’ve been looking for answers, | 难以相信 整个夏天我都在找寻重力泉谜团的答案 |
[12:51] | and the biggest mystery was right under our nose. | 但是最大的谜团就在我们眼皮底下 |
[12:53] | There’s gotta be some kind of explanation in here, somewhere. | 这里应该能找到什么解释的 应该有的 |
[12:56] | What the… ? “Secret Code to Hideout”? | 这是什么 “藏身所的密码” |
[13:00] | Let me see that! A1, B, C3… | 让我看看 A1 B C3 |
[13:05] | – I’ve never seen a code like this. – Wait, I have! | -我从来没见过这样的密码 -等等 我见过 |
[13:08] | Dipper, it’s the vending machine! | 迪普 是自动售货机 |
[13:14] | All right, Pines. Play time is over. | 好了 派恩斯 游戏时间结束了 |
[13:17] | Chopper’s ready to dust off to Washington. | 去华盛顿的直升机已经准备好了 |
[13:20] | I’ll enjoy putting you away. | 我倒是很乐意把你交出去 |
[13:22] | What? Um, can’t we stick around for maybe one minute, | 什么 我们可以再等会儿吗 一分钟就好 |
[13:24] | uh, one minute, thirty seconds? | 呃 一分三十秒 |
[13:26] | We’re not falling for your games, Pines. | 我们才不会中你的计呢 派恩斯 |
[13:29] | You’ve been running your whole life. Your time is finally up. | 你已经逃亡了半辈子了 已经结束了 |
[13:34] | Bathroom break? Just gimme 15 seconds. | 我能去趟厕所吗 只要十五秒就好 |
[13:36] | Sorry, but you’ve got a flight to catch. | 抱歉 但是你还要赶飞机呢 |
[13:44] | Oh, yeah? So do you! | 噢 是吗 你也是 |
[14:00] | Hey! Dang it, get back here! | 见鬼 快回来 |
[14:03] | Men, get him! | 你们 抓住他 |
[14:08] | No! You won’t get away with this! | 不 你别想逃跑 |
[14:13] | Gonna get ya! Gonna get ya! | 看我的 看我的 |
[14:20] | – You know where the Mystery Shack is? – Uh, yeah. | -你知道神秘小屋在哪里吧 -知道 |
[14:22] | Okay, here’s a hundred bucks. | 行 给你一百块 |
[14:24] | Drive as far away from the Shack as possible, | 开得离那里越远越好 |
[14:26] | and don’t stop when the cops start chasing you! | 就算警车追着你跑也别停下 |
[14:32] | He’s getting away! | 他要逃走了 |
[14:34] | Obviously, follow that cab! | 很明显 快追那辆出租车 |
[14:39] | Stanford escaped! He’s at large! | 斯坦福逃脱了 正在逃亡中 |
[14:41] | We need to sweep the town! Move, move, move! | 我们要全镇大范围搜捕他 快点 动起来 |
[14:57] | All right, Soos, remember the plan. | 好的 苏斯 回想一下自己的计划 |
[14:59] | Protect the machine, earn Stan’s trust, | 保护好机器 取得斯坦的信任 |
[15:01] | legally get adopted by Stan, change name to Stan Junior. | 被斯坦合法领养 然后改名为小斯坦 |
[15:03] | – Soos! – Oh, kids, where have you been? | -苏斯 -孩子们 你们去哪儿啦 |
[15:06] | W-what are you doing here? | 你 你在这里干嘛呢 |
[15:07] | Stan gave me a mission to protect this machine. | 斯坦交给我一个任务 让我保护好这台售货机 |
[15:09] | Ha! And I thought I loved snacks! | 而且我也的确喜欢吃零食 |
[15:12] | Soos, listen. Something huge is going on here. | 苏斯 听着 这里要出大事了 |
[15:14] | If Stan is hiding some dangerous secret, | 如果斯坦隐藏了什么危险的秘密 |
[15:16] | we need to find out what it is! | 我们必须查明真相 |
[15:18] | – I need you to step aside. – Yeah, just let us through | -希望你能让开 -对 让我们过去 |
[15:21] | so we can prove this is all just a big misunderstanding. | 然后我们就能证明这只是个误会了 |
[15:24] | Guys, I know this seems crazy, | 孩子们 我知道这很疯狂 |
[15:26] | but I promised Stan I would guard this with my life. | 但我答应过斯坦 要用自己的生命保护它 |
[15:29] | I’m sorry, Soos. | 抱歉 苏斯 |
[15:32] | Attack glitter! It’s pretty, but it hurts! | 荧光粉攻击 看着很美 伤得很痛 |
[15:35] | – Please, Soos! – C’mon, Soos! | -求你了 苏斯 -拜托 苏斯 |
[15:36] | Aw, c’mon, I don’t wanna fight you guys! | 别这样 我不想和你们打 |
[15:39] | This hurts me more than it hurts you! | 这会让我比你们更受伤 |
[15:42] | Seriously, it hurts me way more than it hurts you. | 说真的 我比你们痛得多 |
[16:02] | It’s like something from a video game. | 这是电子游戏里面才会发生的事吧 |
[16:03] | – Or a dream. – Or a nightmare. | -或者梦里 -噩梦里 |
[16:11] | I gotta be there when it happens! | 我必须在一切发生之前及时赶到 |
[16:22] | Guys, are we dreaming? Somebody wake me up. | 我们是在做梦吗 来个人叫醒我吧 |
[16:25] | This… can’t be real. | 这不可能吧 |
[16:27] | I don’t understand. Why would Mr. Pines have all this? | 我不明白 为什么派恩斯先生会有这种东西 |
[16:31] | It’s just like that bunker in the woods. | 这里和森林中的地下室好像 |
[16:33] | But what is it doing underneath the Mystery Shack? | 但是他在神秘小屋的地下干什么呢 |
[16:36] | Okay, okay, so he’s got a huge, gigantic lab. | 好吧 他拥有一个硕大无比的实验室 |
[16:39] | That doesn’t mean anything bad. | 也不是什么坏事啊 |
[16:41] | Everyone’s got secrets! | 每个人都有秘密 |
[16:44] | It’s still Stan, and he loves us. | 他依旧是斯坦 爱我们的斯坦叔公 |
[16:46] | And we love him, right? | 我们也爱他 不是吗 |
[16:48] | Can’t be… it’s impossible. | 不可能 这不可能 |
[16:51] | The other two journals?! | 另外两本日志 |
[16:53] | All this time, all this time, Stan had them?! | 一直以来 一直以来都在斯坦手中 |
[16:56] | I can’t believe it! Was anything he said to us real?! | 真是不敢相信 他对我们讲过真话吗 |
[16:59] | – Why would he have those journals?! – Maybe he’s the author. | -为什么他有这些日志 -或许他是作者 |
[17:02] | Or maybe he stole them from the author! | 或许他是从作者那儿偷来的 |
[17:04] | Maybe the reason he has all of those fake IDs | 也许他之所以有那么多假身份 |
[17:06] | is because he is a master criminal, | 是因为他是一个犯罪高手 |
[17:08] | and this machine is his master plan! | 这个机器是他的终极计划 |
[17:18] | 这部机器本来应该创造知识 但它太强大了 | |
[17:18] | 这个设备 如果完全运转起来 | |
[17:18] | 时钟走到零的那一刻 天地万物将会毁灭 | |
[17:20] | “I was wrong the whole time.” | “我一直都弄错了” |
[17:22] | “The machine was meant to create knowledge,” | “这部机器本来应该创造知识” |
[17:24] | “but it is too powerful!” | “但它实在太强大” |
[17:25] | “I was deceived, and now it is too late!” | “我被骗了 现在已经太晚了” |
[17:27] | “The device, if fully operational,” | “这个设备 如果完全运转起来” |
[17:29] | “could tear our universe apart!” | “可能撕裂我们的宇宙” |
[17:33] | “It must not fall into the wrong hands.” | “绝对不能落入坏人手中” |
[17:36] | “If the clock ever reaches zero, our universe is doomed.” | “时钟走到零的那一刻 天地万物将会毁灭” |
[17:42] | It’s the final countdown! Just like they always sung about! | 这是最终倒数计时 就像他们常唱的那首歌 |
[17:48] | The agents were right! We have to shut it down! | 那些特工说得对 我们必须关掉它 |
[18:02] | There! Quick! | 在那儿 快点 |
[18:06] | Turn these! Together! | 拧钥匙 一起拧 |
[18:10] | That’s it! The shutdown switch! | 就是这个 停止开关 |
[18:15] | This all stops now! | 一切都要结束了 |
[18:18] | Don’t touch that button! | 别碰那个按钮 |
[18:27] | Dipper, just back away. | 迪普 快走开 |
[18:30] | Please don’t press that shutdown button. You gotta trust me. | 别按那个关闭按钮 你们必须相信我 |
[18:33] | And I should trust you, why? | 我为什么还要相信你 |
[18:35] | After you stole radioactive waste, | 你偷了放射性废料 |
[18:37] | after you lied to us all summer! | 之前还骗了我们一整个夏天 |
[18:39] | I don’t even know who you are! | 我都不清楚你是谁 |
[18:40] | Look, I know this all seems nuts, | 听着 我知道这一切看上去很疯狂 |
[18:42] | but I need that machine to stay on. | 但是那个机器不能关 |
[18:44] | If you just let me explain… | 如果你们能给我个机会解释 |
[18:45] | Oh! Oh, no! Brace yourselves! | 不 找个东西抓住 |
[19:07] | T-minus 35 seconds. | 倒计时三十五秒 |
[19:14] | Dipper! | 迪普 |
[19:16] | Mabel! Hurry! Shut it down! | 梅宝 快点 关了它 |
[19:22] | No! | 不行 |
[19:24] | Mabel, Mabel, wait! Stop! | 梅宝 等等 梅宝 |
[19:27] | Soos, what are you doing? I gave you an order! | 苏斯 你在干什么 我给你下了命令 |
[19:29] | Sorry, Mr. Pines, if that is your real name, | 对不起 派恩斯先生 如果这是你真名的话 |
[19:31] | but I have a new mission now, protecting these kids! | 现在我有了一个新任务 保护孩子们 |
[19:34] | Soos, you idiot, let me go! | 苏斯 你这个傻瓜 放开我 |
[19:38] | – Let me go! C’mon! – Mabel, press the red button! | -放开我 拜托 -梅宝 快按那个红按钮 |
[19:41] | – Shut it down! – No, you can’t! You gotta trust me! | -关了它 -不 不行 你们得相信我 |
[19:44] | Grunkle Stan, I don’t even know if you’re my Grunkle! | 斯坦叔公 我都不知道你是不是我的叔公 |
[19:49] | I wanna believe you, but… | 我也想相信你 但是 |
[19:51] | Then listen to me. Remember this morning, | 听我说 还记得今天早上 |
[19:53] | when I said I wanted to tell you guys something? | 我说我要告诉你们一件事 |
[19:55] | T-minus 20 seconds. | 倒计时 二十秒 |
[20:00] | I wanted to say that you’re gonna hear some bad things about me, | 我想说 你们也许会听到关于我的坏消息 |
[20:03] | and some of ’em are true, but trust me, | 其中有一些是真的 但是相信我 |
[20:06] | everything I’ve worked for, | 我所做的一切 |
[20:07] | everything I care about, it’s all for this family. | 我所关心的一切 都是为了这个家 |
[20:10] | Mabel, what if he’s lying? | 梅宝 他撒谎的话怎么办 |
[20:11] | This thing could destroy the universe! Listen to your head! | 这个机器会毁了整个宇宙 你好好想想 |
[20:14] | Look into my eyes, Mabel! | 看着我的眼睛 梅宝 |
[20:16] | You really think I’m a bad guy? | 你真的觉得我是个坏人吗 |
[20:17] | He’s lying! Shut it down, now! | 他在撒谎 快关了机器 快 |
[20:20] | – Mabel, please! – Ten, nine… | -梅宝 求你了 -十 九 |
[20:28] | Grunkle Stan… | 斯坦叔公 |
[20:29] | Six, five… | 六 五 |
[20:32] | I trust you. | 我相信你 |
[20:35] | Mabel, are you crazy?! We’re all gonna… | 梅宝 你疯了吗 我们都会 |
[20:37] | One. | 一 |
[20:40] | Nooo! | 不要啊 |
[21:20] | W-What? Who is that? | 什么 他是谁 |
[21:22] | The author of the journals… | 日志的作者 |
[21:27] | … my brother. | 我兄弟 |
[21:29] | Is this the part where one of us faints? | 这种情节是不是我们之中一个人该晕倒了 |
[21:32] | Oh, I am so on it, dude. | 包在我身上 |