时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | I just ate a bag of cheese boodles without using my hands. | 我刚刚没用手就吃了一大袋儿芝士条 |
[00:11] | Lazy Tuesday, you are delivering in a big way. | 懒懒的周二呀 你还真是把这慵懒的力量传递给我了呢 |
[00:15] | Yeah, it’s nice to finally have a day | 没错 终于可以过 |
[00:18] | where nothing interesting happens whatsoever. | 任何奇怪的事情都没有发生的一天 |
[00:26] | Everyone get down! | 大家快趴下 |
[00:27] | Don’t let it taste human flesh. | 别让他尝到人类的血肉 |
[00:32] | – What is it? – Can we keep it? | -这是什么东西 -我们能收养吗 |
[00:33] | Kill it, kill it! | 杀了它 快杀了它 |
[00:41] | Patience. | 要有耐心 |
[00:45] | Gotcha! | 抓到你了 |
[00:51] | Great. Now get it outta here. | 太好了 现在把它弄出去 |
[00:52] | Smells like if death could barf. | 闻起来就像是死神的呕吐物 |
[00:55] | Grunkle Ford, need any help with that? | 阿福叔公 需要我帮什么忙吗 |
[00:56] | I’ve read all about these creatures in your journal, | 我读过你日志里介绍的每一种生物 |
[00:59] | – and I think I– – No! | -我觉得 -不可以 |
[01:01] | I’m sorry, Dipper. | 很抱歉 迪普 |
[01:03] | On the dark, weird road I travel, | 我走的这条黑暗 怪诞的道路 |
[01:04] | I’m afraid you cannot follow. | 恐怕不能让你跟来 |
[01:08] | Well, call me for dinner. | 好啦 晚饭的时候叫我哦 |
[01:13] | Maybe next time then? Or not. | 那下次可以吗 不可以吗 |
[01:16] | Or never. | 或许永远都不可以 |
[01:18] | Oh, Dipper, don’t take it so hard. | 哦 迪普 不要太在意了 |
[01:21] | No, do take it hard. | 不 还是在意一点吧 |
[01:23] | Take it hard and serious. | 认真地在意一下这件事情 |
[01:24] | My brother is a dangerous know-it-all | 我的兄弟是个危险的百事通 |
[01:26] | and the stuff he’s messing with is even worse. | 他正在搞的那些实验更是危险 |
[01:28] | Do yourself a favor and stay away from him, you hear me? | 为了你自己好 不要跟他走得太近 听见了吗 |
[01:31] | But Grunkle Stan, all summer long, | 但是 斯坦叔公 整个夏天 |
[01:33] | I’ve wanted to know who the author of the journal was. | 我都一直想知道这本日志的作者是谁 |
[01:35] | Now the guy lives in our basement, | 现在那个人就住在我们的地下室里 |
[01:37] | and I can’t even talk to him. | 而我却不能跟他说话 |
[01:38] | Don’t worry about what’s on the basement. | 就别操心地下室里的事情了 |
[01:40] | – You belong up here with me and Mabel. – Yeah! | -你属于地上 跟我和梅宝在一起 -是呀 |
[01:43] | Besides, the season finale of Duck-tective is Friday. | 再说 《神探福尔摩鸭》周五播出这季最后一集 |
[01:47] | That’s all the mystery you need this week. | 这周能揭开这个谜团就已经足够了 |
[01:49] | Come on, quack with us, Dipper. | 来吧 迪普 和我们一起学鸭子叫吧 |
[01:52] | Quack, quack, quack. | 嘎嘎嘎 |
[01:53] | Yeah. Quack, quack, quack. | 对 嘎嘎嘎 |
[02:02] | Quack, quack, quack! | 嘎嘎嘎 |
[02:05] | Why isn’t he quacking? | 他怎么不叫啊 |
[02:47] | Dear Mom and Dad, | 亲爱的爸爸妈妈 |
[02:48] | we’ve been in Gravity Falls for a few months, | 我们在重力泉已经几个月了 |
[02:50] | and so much has happened. | 发生了很多事情 |
[02:52] | Just yesterday, gravity reversed itself, | 就在昨天 重力反转了 |
[02:54] | almost destroyed the universe, | 宇宙差点都给毁灭了 |
[02:56] | and totally wrecking the whole town. | 整个小镇被完全毁坏了 |
[02:59] | They say it was an earthquake, | 他们说是地震所致 |
[03:01] | but you know what I think? | 但是你知道我是怎么想的吗 |
[03:02] | I think I’m gonna have to start serving | 我打算开始供应 |
[03:04] | pineapple right-side up cake. | 大头朝上的菠萝蛋糕 |
[03:06] | Am I right? | 对不对啊 |
[03:08] | Am I right? | 到底 对不对啊 |
[03:10] | Let the rebuilding of the town begin. | 现在就让我们开始重建小镇吧 |
[03:13] | Wrecking ball, start wrecking things. | 拆迁球 开始拆迁吧 |
[03:17] | The coolest part of the summer | 这个夏天最酷的事 |
[03:19] | was Grunkle Stan’s twin brother came out of this portal thingy | 就是传送门里走出了斯坦叔公的孪生兄弟 |
[03:23] | Now we have two grunkles for the price of one. | 没想到叔公还能买一送一 |
[03:25] | And they are adorable together. | 他们在一起简直可爱极啦 |
[03:28] | “We love each other so much!” | 我们彼此相亲相爱 |
[03:31] | Mabel, you’ll never guess what I found at the store today. | 梅宝 你绝对猜不出我今天在商店里发现了什么 |
[03:34] | Dogs. Dogs with hats! | 小狗 带着帽子的小狗 |
[03:36] | No. It’s my favorite fantasy-talking, level-counting, | 不 是我最喜欢的由幻想言语 等级计数 |
[03:40] | statistics and graph-paper involving game of all time: | 统计以及方格纸集于一体的游戏 |
[03:43] | Dungeons, Dungeons, and More Dungeons! | 《满哪儿都是地下城》 |
[03:45] | You wanna play it with me? | 你想跟我玩吗 |
[03:47] | Well, I do like unicorns, | 这个嘛 我确实挺喜欢独角兽的 |
[03:49] | and that hot elf looks promising. | 还有那个帅气的精灵看起来挺有意思的 |
[03:51] | – How do you play? – The rules are simple. | -这游戏怎么玩 -规则挺简单的 |
[03:54] | First, you roll a 38-sided die | 首先 通过摇一个三十八面的骰子 |
[03:56] | to determine the level of each player’s statistical analysis power orb. | 来确定每个玩家的统计分析能量球等级 |
[03:59] | These orbs relate directly to the amount of power quadrants | 这些魔法球直接关系到你的队伍 |
[04:02] | that your team has dominion over, | 所支配的能量象限的数量 |
[04:03] | which is inverse to the anti-quadrants in your quadrant satchel. | 这与你的象限包中的反象限是成反比的 |
[04:06] | And then we ride unicorns? | 然后我们会骑独角兽吗 |
[04:08] | Yes! | 对 |
[04:10] | And no. | 也不对 |
[04:12] | First, we make a graph. | 首先 我们要画个图表 |
[04:15] | This is like Homework the Game. | 这就像是游戏版的作业 |
[04:18] | Come on, Mabel. I need at least two people to play. | 来嘛 梅宝 至少要有两个人才能玩这个游戏 |
[04:21] | Oh, wow, would you look at that? | 哦 天哪 快看哪 |
[04:23] | Two people. | 两个人 |
[04:26] | Hey, Soos, up for a little game of D & D & More D? | 嘿 苏斯 愿意跟我玩一会儿“三地下城”小游戏吗 |
[04:30] | Sorry, Dipper, I don’t go in for that pen-and-paper kinda stuff. | 抱歉 迪普 我对那些笔啊 纸啊的东西不感冒 |
[04:33] | – I’m more of an FCLORP-er. – A what? | -我更倾向于泡纸法角色扮演 -啥 |
[04:35] | FCLORP. | 泡纸法角色扮演 |
[04:37] | Foam & Cardboard Legitimate Outdoor Role Playing. | 泡沫和纸板为装备 合法的户外角色扮演游戏 |
[04:39] | It is where a passionate brethren of craftsmen | 在这个游戏里 一群工匠组成的激情兄弟会 |
[04:41] | bring their dreams to magical reality. | 把他们的梦想带到魔幻的现实生活中 |
[04:43] | Let yon priestess go, Elf Mage. | 放开那位女祭司 精灵法师 |
[04:46] | Never, Paladin Radmaster. | 休想 圣骑士 |
[04:48] | Fireball, fireball, fireball. | 火球 火球 火球 |
[04:52] | I’m a fortress. | 我是个堡垒 |
[04:53] | Well, thanks anyways, Soos. | 好吧 还是谢谢你了 苏斯 |
[04:55] | Say, is this that game that’s mostly math and writing | 天啊 这就是那个需要大量计算和写字 |
[04:58] | and isn’t anything like the picture on the box? | 封面上印的东西一个也没有的游戏吗 |
[05:01] | Yes, it is! You wanna play with me, Grunkle Stan? | 对 就是它 你想跟我玩吗 斯坦叔公 |
[05:03] | Ha! Look, kid, I prefer to do my dice rolling in Vegas. | 小子 听着 我宁愿在赌城摇骰子 |
[05:08] | Besides, only a game designed by nerds | 再说 只有书呆子设计出的游戏 |
[05:10] | would have “Charisma” as a fantasy power. | 才会把“魅力”当做幻想中的技能 |
[05:12] | Check this out. | 来看看这个 |
[05:14] | “When facing yon adversaries, | 当面对彼方的敌人时 |
[05:16] | shield thyself under an elfan buttress.” | 要自己掩护在精灵护盾下 |
[05:19] | Ha ha, say it again. | 哈哈 再说一遍 |
[05:21] | Buttress. | 护臀 |
[05:23] | Hey, laugh all you want. | 嘿 你们尽管笑吧 |
[05:25] | You guys just aren’t smart enough to understand it. | 你们不过是智商不够看不懂而已 |
[05:27] | Sorry, dude, but it is kinda nerdy. | 抱歉啦 兄弟 但是这个的确有点呆 |
[05:30] | Well, I’m off to lay siege to a goblin fortress. | 好了 我要去围攻一个地精要塞了 |
[05:33] | To my grandma’s backyard! | 向我奶奶的后院进军 |
[05:38] | Oh, nice, you rolled a 17. | 真棒 你摇了个十七 |
[05:40] | And this is sad. | 这也太悲催了 |
[05:43] | Maybe I should start obsessing over Wendy again. | 也许我还是重新迷恋温蒂比较好 |
[05:45] | Hey, give it back. | 嘿 还给我 |
[05:48] | Come on, Gompers. Let go. | 快点 冈珀斯 快松嘴 |
[05:51] | Oh, man, my 38-sided die! | 哦天哪 我的三十八面骰子 |
[06:11] | Dipper, stop! | 迪普 别动 |
[06:13] | Great-uncle Ford. | 阿福叔公 |
[06:14] | What did I say about coming down here? | 关于来地下室这事 我是怎么说的 |
[06:17] | My work is far too dangerous for a single living soul | 我的工作太过危险 活生生的灵魂承受不来 |
[06:20] | to spend even one second– | 哪怕只有一秒钟 |
[06:23] | Wait. Is that a 38-sided die | 等一下 那是《满哪儿都是地下城》 |
[06:25] | from Dungeons, Dungeons, And More Dungeons? | 里的三十八面骰子吗 |
[06:27] | Yeah. You know that game? | 是的 你知道这个游戏 |
[06:30] | With pen and paper, shield and sword… | 笔与纸 剑与盾 |
[06:33] | …our quest shall be our sweet reward! | 我们的征途将成为最美的回报 |
[06:38] | This is my favorite game in the whole multi-verse. | 这是我在整个多元宇宙里最喜欢的游戏 |
[06:42] | I can’t believe they still make it. | 实在不敢相信它还在生产 |
[06:44] | They do, and I’ve been looking all day for someone to play with me. | 的确是啊 我整天都在找人陪我玩 |
[06:47] | My boy, do you know what this means? | 小子 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[06:50] | We must stop everything I’ve been working on at once, | 我正在做的所有工作必须立即停止 |
[06:54] | and play! | 开玩喽 |
[07:00] | That’s going to leave a mark. | 大概会留疤 |
[07:03] | Ok. I think we’ve got everything we need to watch | 好的 我觉得我们已经做好万全准备 |
[07:06] | The season finale of Duck-tective tomorrow. | 就等明晚的《神探福尔摩鸭》大结局了 |
[07:08] | I even made mouth ramps | 我甚至做了一个零食滑道 |
[07:10] | so we can pour food into our mouths | 这样我们就可以把食物倒进嘴里 |
[07:12] | without taking our eyes off the screen. | 还不用把眼神离开屏幕 |
[07:16] | And I recreated the main character out of spare taxidermy parts. | 我用多余的动物标本做了主人公模型 |
[07:20] | Quack, quack, I’m the duck detective. | 嘎嘎 我是福尔摩鸭 |
[07:22] | Who stole my bread loaf? | 谁偷了我的面包 |
[07:25] | That is so messed up. | 这简直太胡来了 |
[07:27] | Dipper would love that. | 迪普一定爱死 |
[07:28] | Yeah, where is the little squirt anyway? | 是啊 话说那个小家伙跑到哪里去了 |
[07:30] | I haven’t seen him all afternoon. | 我一下午都没看见他 |
[07:34] | All right, you enter the chamber. | 好了 你走进了卧室 |
[07:36] | Princess Unattainabelle beckons you. | 安塔贝拉公主向你眨眼示意 |
[07:38] | But wait, it’s a trap. | 但等等 这是个陷阱 |
[07:41] | An illusion cast by Probabilitor the Annoying. | 是恼人的可能性大师创造的幻象 |
[07:45] | You know his weakness, right? | 你知道他的弱点 对吗 |
[07:46] | Prime statistical anomalies over 37 but not exceeding 51. | 最佳统计后的异常现象将超过37小于51 |
[07:51] | Yes! In your face, | 太棒了 打败你了 |
[07:53] | you cardboard wizard. | 你个纸糊的巫师 |
[07:56] | Hmm, the old boy looks a bit different than he did back in my day. | 老巫师看起来和我玩的那会儿不太一样 |
[08:00] | Yeah, they change the art every few years. | 对啊 他们每过几年都会更改一下画风 |
[08:02] | Thankfully, you missed the period | 幸好 你没赶上 |
[08:04] | when the creators of the game tried to make it “cooler.” | 那段创始人想把游戏变得更酷的时期 |
[08:06] | Man, this game is boring. | 天哪 这游戏真是无聊透顶 |
[08:11] | You dare challenge Probabilitizzle? | 你们竟敢挑战可能性大师 |
[08:13] | Put the cat back and roll the dice | 把猫放回 摇起骰子 |
[08:16] | Don’t step to the wizard ’cause the wizard… | 不要妄想挑战巫师 因为巫师 |
[08:17] | Diggity Dungeons All & That updated for the nine double-deuce! | 《尊严地下城与这这那那》已更新第九赛点 |
[08:21] | – Available wherever dope games are sold. – Peace! | -有酷游戏的地方就有我 -回见 |
[08:23] | Must’ve been dark times, those ’90s. | 九十年代 真是黑暗的时代 |
[08:27] | Sounds like a good time to be stuck between dimensions. | 幸好那时候我被困在时空夹缝里了 |
[08:30] | Great-uncle Ford, I’ve been meaning to ask you. | 阿福叔公 我一直想问你 |
[08:34] | Where were you before you came out of that machine, | 你从那台机器中出来之前都在哪里啊 |
[08:36] | and what have you been doing down here? | 你在里面又干了些什么呢 |
[08:38] | Are you working on something behind that curtain? | 你是不是在那帘子后面搞什么发明呢 |
[08:39] | Dipper, it’s best if you and the family stay away from that subject. | 迪普 你和你的家人最好不要插手这件事情 |
[08:44] | Honestly, I’m not sure any of you could handle the real answer. | 说实话 我不确定你们是否能接受实情 |
[08:47] | But I could handle it. | 但我能接受啊 |
[08:49] | But I can show you a little something I brought back with me. | 但我能给你看一个我带回来的小玩意儿 |
[08:55] | An infinity-sided die. | 无穷面骰子 |
[08:59] | That’s so cool… and impossible. | 太酷了 太不可思议了 |
[09:03] | These things are outlawed in 9,000 dimensions. | 这东西在九千个时空中都是违禁品 |
[09:05] | Wanna know why? Look at those symbols. | 想知道为什么吗 看看这些标识 |
[09:09] | Infinite sides means infinite outcomes. | 无穷面就意味着无穷种结果 |
[09:12] | If I rolled it, anything could happen. | 如果我掷它 什么都有可能发生 |
[09:14] | Our faces could melt into jelly. | 我们的脸可能会融化成果冻 |
[09:16] | The world could turn into an egg. | 世界可能会变成一只鸡蛋 |
[09:18] | Or you could just roll an eight. Who knows? | 或者只是掷出数字八 没人能知道结果 |
[09:20] | That’s why I have to keep it in this protective cheap plastic case. | 所以我把它保存在这个廉价塑料盒里 |
[09:24] | Now, back to the game. | 现在 回到游戏 |
[09:26] | You’ve got Probabilitor on the ropes. | 可能性大师的处境岌岌可危 |
[09:32] | Oh, man. | 天哪 |
[09:34] | Then if I drag it here, and then a plus-three– | 然后如果我把它拉到这儿 再加上三 |
[09:37] | Dipper, are you gonna go to sleep? | 迪普 你到底睡不睡觉 |
[09:39] | You’ve been saying dork words for hours. | 你已经说蠢话说了好几个小时了 |
[09:41] | Sorry, Mabel. I gotta finish this dungeon. | 抱歉 梅宝 我必须完成这个地下城 |
[09:44] | It’s gonna totally stump Great-uncle Ford tomorrow. | 明天绝对能击败阿福叔公 |
[09:46] | I can’t wait to see the look on his face. | 我等不及想看他脸上的表情了 |
[09:48] | You’re, uh, spending a lot of time with old Fordsie lately, huh? | 你 呃 最近经常和阿福呆在一起 是不是啊 |
[09:52] | You have no idea. | 你绝对想不到 |
[09:54] | I knew the author must be cool, | 我早就知道作者会很酷 |
[09:56] | but he’s better than I imagined. | 而他甚至比我想象中的还要棒 |
[09:57] | And he doesn’t make fun of me all the time, | 他也不会像你和斯坦叔公那样 |
[09:59] | the way you and Grunkle Stan do. | 一直嘲笑我 |
[10:01] | Give him time. | 再给他点时间 |
[10:05] | Ah, you got me. | 噢 好吧 |
[10:08] | You got me. | 你说得对 |
[10:13] | Thanks for coming over to watch tonight’s | 谢谢你今天过来一起看 |
[10:15] | Duck-tective finale, Grenda. | 《神探福尔摩鸭》的最终集 格兰达 |
[10:17] | Of course. I’m so invested in the life of these characters. | 怎么会 我已经深深爱上这些鲜活的角色了 |
[10:21] | Hey, hey, look at you. | 嘿 嘿 瞧你呀 |
[10:23] | Someone’s all dressed up. | 某些人还真是盛装打扮呢 |
[10:25] | It’s a big night. | 今天是个大日子 |
[10:26] | I think we all remember where we were | 我们都会铭记今晚 |
[10:28] | when we learned Duck-tective was shot. | 这个福尔摩鸭中枪身亡的夜晚 |
[10:32] | Viewing positions, everyone! | 各位 入座看剧 |
[10:36] | Ahh! Graph paper. Kill it, kill it! | 啊 方格纸 去死 去死 |
[10:40] | Dipper, could you maybe move this to another room? | 迪普 你能不能换个房间玩 |
[10:43] | No dice. | 不行 |
[10:44] | We ran out of room in the basement | 地下室已经没地方了 |
[10:46] | and we’re going for a world record. | 而且我们就要创造世界记录了 |
[10:47] | Now dice! | 我掷 |
[10:49] | Thirty-two. | 三十二 |
[10:50] | – Yes! 7,000 points damage. – You got me. | -好耶 七千点伤害 -算你厉害 |
[10:54] | Why with this? | 为什么会这样 |
[10:56] | Wanna break a record, Ford? | 阿福 还想破什么记录 |
[10:58] | You already got it for world’s nerdiest old man. | 你早就是世界上最书呆子的老头儿了 |
[11:00] | Hey, at least I’m not all keyed up to watch a kids’ show. | 嘿 至少我不会穿着正装去看小孩子看的电视剧 |
[11:03] | I’ll have you know that Duck-tective | 我告诉你 《神探福尔摩鸭》 |
[11:05] | has a big mystery element, and a lot of humor | 有很多悬疑元素而且非常幽默 |
[11:07] | that goes over kids’ heads. | 远超孩子的理解范围 |
[11:09] | I don’t get a lot of it, | 我并不能完全看懂 |
[11:11] | but I like animals in human situation. | 但我喜欢拟人化的动物 |
[11:13] | Grunkle Stan, it starts in a few minutes. | 斯坦叔公 还有几分钟就要开始了 |
[11:16] | Move that and pay the price. | 你动了就要付出代价 |
[11:19] | Oh, what, 50 magical dwarf dollars? | 怎么 五十个魔法小矮人币 |
[11:22] | Don’t mock our fantastical monetary system. | 不要嘲笑我们奇幻的钱币系统 |
[11:24] | I’ll mock all I want. It’s my TV room. | 我想怎么嘲笑都行 这是我看电视的房间 |
[11:26] | It’s my house! You… | 这是我的房子 你 |
[11:28] | Listen, Stanley, did it ever occur to you | 听着 斯坦利 你就从来没想过 |
[11:31] | that if you joined us, you might actually have fun? | 如果你加入我们 可能会体会到其中的乐趣吗 |
[11:34] | What? Now you listen to me. | 什么 你给我听好了 |
[11:35] | As long as I live, I will never– | 只要我还活着 我就绝对 |
[11:38] | – Grunkle Stan, wait. – Ever. | -斯坦叔公 等等 -不会 |
[11:39] | – Stanley! – Play your smarty-pants nerd game. | -斯坦利 -玩你那抖机灵的破游戏 |
[11:41] | No! | 不 |
[11:50] | Mortals of Dimension 46 Apostrophe Backflash. | 46’闪电时空的凡人们 |
[11:54] | Kneel before me and… | 跪在我脚下然后 |
[11:58] | Snivel. | 哭泣吧 |
[12:01] | I am Probabilitor, | 我是可能性大师 |
[12:03] | the greatest wizard in all mathology, | 所有神话中最伟大的巫师 |
[12:06] | give or take an error of 0.4. | 可能会有0.4的小误差 |
[12:08] | Is this normal? | 这正常吗 |
[12:10] | Have you come to send us on the quest of a lifetime, | 你是来赐予我们一次永生难忘的任务吗 |
[12:12] | because we’re the smartest players you’ve ever met? | 只因为我们是你见过的最聪明的玩家 |
[12:14] | You are the smartest players I’ve ever met. | 你们的确是我见过的最聪明的玩家 |
[12:17] | That’s why I’m going to eat your brains, | 所以我要来吃掉你们的大脑 |
[12:19] | to gain your intelligence. | 获取你们的智慧 |
[12:20] | It’s what I do. | 这就是我要做的 |
[12:22] | – It’s his thing. – What?! | -这是他的爱好 -啥 |
[12:24] | Seize them! | 抓住他们 |
[12:27] | Your math is no match for my gun, you idiot. | 你的数学敌不过我的枪 笨蛋 |
[12:29] | Math ray! | 数学光波 |
[12:33] | I’m not here to play games. | 我不是来玩游戏的 |
[12:37] | Now to the forest for the ultimate game. | 现在去树林完成终极游戏 |
[12:45] | So the room’s free now. | 那么现在房间没人了 |
[12:48] | Who wants to watch Duck-tective? | 谁想看《神探福尔摩鸭》 |
[12:50] | Nobody? More couch for Grenda. | 没人吗 格兰达霸占沙发咯 |
[12:56] | Oh, no. That crazy wizard is gonna eat | 噢 不 那个疯狂的巫师要 |
[12:58] | our brother’s brain. We have to stop him. | 吃掉我们兄弟的脑子了 必须阻止他 |
[13:01] | Maybe let him get a couple of bites in Ford’s brain first. | 不如等他先咬几口阿福的脑子 |
[13:04] | Even things out, smartness-wise. | 让聪明的智商变正常点儿 |
[13:06] | – Grunkle Stan! – All right, all right. | -斯坦叔公 -好吧 好吧 |
[13:09] | I guess if we have no other choice, | 既然没有其他选择 |
[13:10] | we’ll go on a… | 我们只能 |
[13:12] | epic wizard quest. | 踏上寻找巫师的史诗任务 |
[13:14] | Everyone grab a weapon. | 大家都拿好武器 |
[13:21] | Nice. | 好 |
[13:25] | We’re coming for you, Dipper. | 我们来救你了 迪普 |
[13:26] | And Great-uncle Ford. | 还有阿福叔公 |
[13:28] | And possibly that hot elf, | 还有那位帅气的精灵 |
[13:29] | if he’s got anything to do with this. | 如果他跟这事有关系的话 |
[13:38] | With each brain I eat, | 我每吃一个大脑 |
[13:40] | I shall increase my enchant-elligence. | 我的法术值都会增长 |
[13:43] | If my hands were free, | 如果我的手没被绑住 |
[13:44] | I’d break every part of your face. | 我就把你的脸撕碎 |
[13:46] | The time has come. | 时间到了 |
[13:48] | Hot elf, ready the brain-cooking pot. | 帅精灵 准备好煮脑锅 |
[13:51] | Uh, yes, Probabilitor. | 呃 好 可能性大师 |
[14:05] | We must be getting close. | 我们一定很接近了 |
[14:07] | These fairy bites are getting more frequent. | 这些精灵的叮咬越来越频繁 |
[14:09] | Hey, look, listen. | 嘿 等等 听着 |
[14:13] | Halt! You interlopers are trespassing | 站住 你们这些闯入者非法踏入了 |
[14:15] | on the ancient forest of Probabilitor the wizard. | 可能性大师的古老树林 |
[14:18] | If ye wish to pass, | 欲从此路过 |
[14:20] | first ye must complete seven unworldly quests, | 要先完成七个超脱世俗的任务 |
[14:23] | each more difficult than the last. | 一个比一个难 |
[14:28] | Is he… dead? | 他死了吗 |
[14:30] | He’s magic, sweetie. I’m sure he’s fine. | 亲爱的 他有魔力 我保证他还好着呢 |
[14:32] | There’s no cops in the forest. | 森林里没有警察 |
[14:34] | We take this to our graves. | 这个秘密我们要带到坟墓里 |
[14:39] | – What do we do, what do we do? – Stop thinking, Dipper. | -我们该怎么办 怎么办 -不要思考 迪普 |
[14:41] | The more wrinkled your brain gets, | 你大脑的褶皱越多 |
[14:43] | the more he’ll wanna eat it. | 他就越想吃掉你的大脑 |
[14:44] | And now, a little math problem. | 现在有一个简单的数学问题 |
[14:47] | When I subtract your brain from your skull, | 我把你们的大脑从脑袋里抽出来 |
[14:50] | add salt and divide your family, what’s the remainder? | 撒上盐 拆散你们的家人 剩下的是什么 |
[14:54] | Your butt! | 你的屁股 |
[14:56] | What? My butt isn’t part of this particular equation. | 什么 我的屁股可不是这个独特等式的组成元素 |
[15:01] | Drat! How did you make it past my one guard? | 见鬼 你们是怎么通过我唯一的护卫的 |
[15:04] | Very well. | 那好 |
[15:05] | There’s only one way your family can save you. | 你们家人要救出你们只有一种办法 |
[15:09] | You must defeat me in Dungeons, Dungeons, And More Dungeons, | 你们必须在《满哪儿都是地下城》游戏中打败我 |
[15:14] | real life edition! | 真人游戏 |
[15:20] | What? Oh, come on. | 什么 得了吧 |
[15:22] | I choose my characters versus… | 我选择我的角色挑战 |
[15:27] | Yours. | 你们的角色 |
[15:29] | Oh, my ears. | 我的耳朵 |
[15:31] | They’re so pointy. | 变尖了 |
[15:32] | There better be something protective under this tunic. | 希望这束衣里面有护具 |
[15:35] | Oh, no, there isn’t. | 噢不 没有 |
[15:37] | Seriously? | 开玩笑吧 |
[15:39] | Can’t we just, like, arm wrestle or something? | 我们就不能比掰手腕或者其他什么的吗 |
[15:41] | Come on, this game is a lot of fun. | 来吧 这个游戏很好玩的 |
[15:43] | I had my mom pack me a lunch. | 我让妈妈给我带了午饭 |
[15:45] | Ew, apple slices? I’ll eat you last. | 苹果片 我最后再吃 |
[15:48] | Just make with the rules, ugly. | 制定规则吧 丑八怪 |
[15:51] | The game is a battle royale. | 游戏设定是一场战争对抗 |
[15:53] | We help our characters by casting spells determined by rolls of the dice. | 我们通过掷骰子来施咒语帮助自己的角色 |
[15:57] | If you win, I go back to my own dimension. | 如果你们赢了 我就回到自己的时空 |
[16:00] | But if I win, I eat their brains. | 但如果我赢了 我就会吃掉他们的大脑 |
[16:04] | Hey, I’m not sure this is such a good– | 嘿 我不觉得这是个好 |
[16:05] | – Deal! – Oh, boy. | -一言为定 -噢天哪 |
[16:07] | Let the game begin! | 开始游戏吧 |
[16:13] | Attack! | 进攻 |
[16:19] | What do we do? What are our moves? | 我们该怎么做 接下来怎么走 |
[16:21] | There are no moves. You make them up. | 没有固定的走法 由你来决定 |
[16:23] | What? Really? | 什么 是那样吗 |
[16:24] | Yes. I tried to tell you. | 是的 我一直想告诉你 |
[16:26] | This game involves math, but also risk and imagination. | 这个游戏不仅需要数学知识 还需要冒险精神和想象力 |
[16:30] | – Risk! – Imagination?! | -冒险精神 -想象力 |
[16:32] | Grunkle Stan, make something up. It’s just like lying. | 斯坦叔公 快想对策 就像说谎一样 |
[16:36] | I cast… uh… | 我出 |
[16:39] | Shield of shielding. | 防御盾牌咒 |
[16:45] | Ha! We’re doin’ it. | 我们成功啦 |
[16:46] | Shield of shielding reversal spell. | 消除防御盾牌咒 |
[16:52] | I cast giggle time bouncy boots. | 我出欢乐时光弹力鞋 |
[16:58] | Fat flame-y sword. | 烈火火焰剑 |
[17:00] | Super-hot flame-y sword! | 超级炎热火焰剑 |
[17:07] | No! | 不 |
[17:08] | Drat you. You’ll never outrun my… | 混蛋 你们永远别想逃得掉我的 |
[17:11] | Ogre-nado. It is what it sounds like. | 妖卷风 对就是字面意思 |
[17:19] | I cast Centaur-taur! Yah! | 半人马牛怪 |
[17:28] | Mabel, I am so confused and so proud right now. | 梅宝 我现在非常困惑又非常自豪 |
[17:37] | Go, go, go, Dipper! Go! You can do it! | 冲啊 迪普 上 你能行的 |
[17:54] | Ha ha ha, yes! | 好啊 |
[17:55] | I was saving the worst for last. | 最厉害的我留在最后出手 |
[17:58] | Oh, no. | 噢不 |
[18:00] | The impossi-beast. | 不可战胜兽 |
[18:01] | Hey, I thought they banned this character. | 我还以为他们禁了这个角色 |
[18:03] | Think again. I’m playing | 话别说太早 我玩的可是 |
[18:05] | the controversial 1991-1992 edition. | 九一到九二年的争议版本 |
[18:09] | I’ll think of some weapons. | 我会想出对策武器的 |
[18:11] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[18:13] | This is the most powerful monster in the game. | 这是游戏中最厉害的怪兽 |
[18:14] | He can only be defeated by rolling a perfect 38. | 只有完美掷出38点才能打败它 |
[18:17] | But the odds of that are– | 但能做到的概率是 |
[18:18] | Hey, long odds are what you want | 嘿 对于一个世界级赌鬼来说 |
[18:21] | when you’re a world-class gambler. | 不可能任务才是求之不得啊 |
[18:23] | All right, Stan, you can do this. | 好吧斯坦 你能做到 |
[18:25] | Papa needs a new pair of… | 爸爸需要一对 |
[18:27] | twins! | 新双胞胎 |
[18:37] | No!! | 不 |
[18:38] | Sorry, nerd wizard. | 抱歉 书呆子巫师 |
[18:40] | All of your smarts are no match for dumb luck. | 你所有的智谋也比不上我这狗屎运 |
[18:44] | I cast Death Muffins! | 死亡蛋糕咒 |
[18:53] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[18:57] | The game is, like, over. | 就这样 游戏结束了 |
[18:59] | Excelsi-whatever. | 精益求精 随便了 |
[19:01] | No! I’m returning to my own realm. | 不 我要回到原来的世界了 |
[19:04] | I’m turning into pure math. | 我正在变成纯粹的数学 |
[19:07] | What are the odds?! | 怎么会这样 |
[19:13] | Grunkle Stan, that was amazing. | 斯坦叔公 真是太不可思议了 |
[19:15] | How did you know that you would win? | 你怎么知道你一定会赢呢 |
[19:16] | Hey, a gambler never reveals his secrets. | 嘿 赌鬼可不会揭露自己的秘密 |
[19:21] | Man, that was fun for ages eight to 80. | 天 无论八岁到八十 还是一百万岁 |
[19:24] | Or a million or however old you guys are. | 不管你们多老 那游戏都能找到乐趣 |
[19:27] | You know, I’m sorry for making fun of your game, kiddo. | 孩子 我很抱歉嘲笑你的游戏 |
[19:30] | Sure, it might be too nerdy for me, | 虽然这游戏对我来说可能太呆了 |
[19:32] | but it’s just the right amount of nerdy for you and my brother. | 但是正合适你和我兄弟的怪里怪气 |
[19:36] | And if you two wanna hang out sometimes, | 如果你们俩想偶尔一起玩 |
[19:38] | I won’t get in your way. | 我不会阻拦你们的 |
[19:39] | Actually, after all that, | 说实话 经历了这些事 |
[19:41] | I could use a little mindless fun. | 我也想来点儿不那么用脑的乐趣了 |
[19:42] | Guys, we can watch the second showing of Duck-tective. | 伙计们 我们可以去看福尔摩鸭重播了 |
[19:46] | It’s not too late. | 现在还来得及 |
[19:55] | I just don’t understand who shot you. | 我搞不懂究竟是谁对你开的枪 |
[19:57] | The only person clever enough to defeat Duck-tective | 足够聪明能打败侦探福尔摩鸭的只有 |
[20:00] | is… Duck-tective. | 侦探福尔摩鸭 |
[20:12] | He had a twin brother all along? | 他一直有个双胞胎兄弟 |
[20:14] | That’s the big twist we were waiting for? | 这就是我们苦苦等待的反转剧情么 |
[20:16] | What a rip-off. | 都什么骗人的设定 |
[20:18] | I predicted that, like, a year ago. | 唔 我大概一年前就预测到了 |
[20:24] | This will be here if you ever need it. | 我把它放在这儿 你随时可以用 |
[20:26] | Really? Even though I got us into the whole game-playing mess? | 可以吗 我刚刚可让咱们陷入了游戏混乱啊 |
[20:30] | Ah, we both got carried away. | 咱俩都太痴迷了 |
[20:32] | I guess we’d both gone for a while without a friend. | 看来咱们俩没有朋友的陪伴都会出岔子 |
[20:36] | Dipper, can I tell you something? | 迪普 我能告诉你一件事吗 |
[20:39] | You asked me earlier what I was working on. | 你之前问过我在忙什么 |
[20:44] | I dismantled the portal. | 我在拆传送门 |
[20:46] | An inter-dimensional gateway is too dangerous | 时空任意门对于门外的世界来说 |
[20:49] | for the world it feeds into. | 实在太危险了 |
[20:50] | That’s why I was mad at Stan for using it. | 所以我知道斯坦用了它才那么生气 |
[20:53] | He saved me, but as I feared, | 他救了我 可正如我所害怕的 |
[20:55] | the instability of the machine created this. | 不稳定的机器产生出了这个 |
[20:58] | An inter-dimensional rift. | 时空交际的裂痕 |
[21:00] | I’ve contained it for now, | 目前我还能控制 |
[21:02] | but it’s incredibly dangerous. | 但它非常非常危险 |
[21:04] | Dipper, I don’t want you to tell anyone about this. | 迪普 我不希望你告诉其他人这件事 |
[21:06] | Not Stan, not even your sister. | 包括斯坦 甚至你姐姐也不行 |
[21:08] | – Do you understand? – Oh, of course. | -你明白了吗 -我明白 |
[21:11] | In my time, I’ve made many powerful enemies. | 我之前树了许多强大的敌人 |
[21:14] | But I trust you with this secret. | 不过我相信你会保守这个秘密 |
[21:17] | Now get yourself to bed. | 现在去睡觉吧 |
[21:19] | I have much research to do. | 我还有很多研究要做 |
[21:21] | Good night, Great-uncle Ford. | 晚安 阿福叔公 |
[21:23] | Good night, Dipper. | 晚安 迪普 |
[21:38] | Guys, do you ever think maybe we’re doin’ this | 伙计们 你们觉不觉得咱们玩这个 |
[21:40] | ’cause our lives aren’t special enough? | 也许是因为自己的人生碌碌无为 |
[21:42] | That we use fantasy as an escape to avoid | 所以靠幻想来逃避 |
[21:45] | the self-improvement we all need? | 咱们自我改善的需要 |
[21:46] | That maybe we should just go out and grow with people? | 也许我们应该出去走走 多和别人接触一下 |
[21:49] | Fortresses can’t speak, darling | 堡垒不能说话 亲爱的 |
[21:52] | I’m a fortress. | 我是个堡垒 |
[21:56] | Does anyone wanna rescue him? | 有人想救他吗 |
[21:58] | – Ah, I’m tired. – I’m good. | -我累了 -我就算了 |
[22:01] | Long day. | 漫长的一天 |
[22:03] | Don’t step to the wizard | 不要妄想挑战巫师 |
[22:05] | ’cause the wizard don’t play nice | 因为巫师不是好惹哒 |