时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | Princess Love-A-Corn says… | 小乖角公主说 |
[00:17] | Buy my 42 accessories. | 给我买四十二件配饰 |
[00:39] | I know that laugh. | 我认得这笑声 |
[00:40] | Show yourself. | 快现身吧 |
[00:45] | Well, well, well, | 哟 哟 哟 |
[00:46] | well, well, well, well, well, well, well, well. | 哟 哟 哟 哟 哟 哟 哟 哟 哟 |
[00:49] | Aren’t you a sight for sore eye. | 咱俩又大眼瞪小眼了 |
[00:51] | Stanford Filbrick Pines, my old pal. | 斯坦福·福布里克·派恩斯 我的老朋友 |
[00:54] | Bill Cipher. | 比尔·赛弗 |
[00:56] | What do you want from me? | 你是无事不登三宝殿吧 |
[00:57] | Oh, quit playing dumb IQ. | 哎 还装什么洋蒜啊 |
[00:59] | You knew I’d be back. | 你知道我会回来的 |
[01:01] | You think shutting down that portal | 你以为关掉传送门 |
[01:02] | can stop what I have planned? | 就能打乱我的计划吗 |
[01:04] | I’ve been making deals, | 我一直在做交易 |
[01:05] | chatting with old friends, | 和老朋友聊天 |
[01:07] | preparing for the big day. | 为那一天准备着 |
[01:08] | You can’t keep that rift safe forever. | 你可没法保证时空裂痕永远安全哟 |
[01:11] | You’ll slip up, and when you do… | 你会失手的 而且一旦失手 |
[01:18] | Get out of here! | 快滚出去 |
[01:19] | You have no dominion in our world. | 你在我们的世界没有统治权 |
[01:21] | Maybe not right now, but things change, Stanford Pines | 现在还没有 但是万事皆可变 斯坦福·派恩斯 |
[01:25] | Things change. | 万事皆可变 |
[01:33] | I have to warn them. | 我必须警告他们 |
[01:36] | He’s coming. | 他要来了 |
[01:58] | All right, Grunkle Stan’s gotta have some decent board games. | 很好 斯坦叔公总该有点正经的桌游吧 |
[02:01] | Let’s see, Battle Chutes and Ladder Ships, | 让我看看 《战斗滑道梯子船》 |
[02:04] | Necronomicopoly, Don’t Wake Stalin. | 《死灵大富翁》 《别吵醒斯大林》 |
[02:07] | What’s this? “What Could Go Wrong, the board game. | 看看这个 《不会出岔子》 桌游版 |
[02:10] | The last players who opened this box | 上一对打开盒子的玩家 |
[02:12] | never made it out alive.” | 可没能活着离开 |
[02:14] | Well, I guess I know what we’re going to do today | 嗯 我大概知道我们今天该做什么了 |
[02:16] | This should take up the next 21 minutes. | 接下来二十一分钟有事做了 |
[02:18] | Family meeting. Family meeting. | 家庭会议 家庭会议 |
[02:21] | All right, Santiago. | 听好了 桑提亚戈 |
[02:23] | You have 24 hours to get these pugs across the U.S. Border. | 24小时内你必须把哈巴狗带过美墨边境 |
[02:26] | Family meeting, family meeting! | 家庭会议 家庭会议 |
[02:28] | No te preocupas. Vamos, vamos. | 别管这摊子事 快走 快走 |
[02:32] | Ah, children. Come in, come in. | 啊 孩子们 快进来 快进来 |
[02:35] | Ooh, mysterious scrolls and potions. | 哟 神秘的卷轴和魔药 |
[02:38] | Are you going to tell us we’re finally of age | 是不是我们总算年龄达到 |
[02:40] | to go to wizard school? | 魔法学院招生标准了 |
[02:42] | Is there an owl in this bag? | 提包里是不是有猫头鹰啊 |
[02:43] | No. I can assure you, if there’s an owl in this bag, | 没有 我可以向你保证 就算里面有一只猫头鹰 |
[02:46] | he’s long dead. | 也早就翘辫子了 |
[02:48] | Now tell me, children, | 现在告诉我 孩子们 |
[02:50] | Do either of you recognize this symbol? | 你们认不认识这个符号 |
[02:53] | – Bill. – You know him? | -比尔 -你知道他 |
[02:56] | Know him? He’s been terrorizing us all summer. | 知道他 他一整个夏天都在折磨我们 |
[02:59] | I have so many questions and theories. | 我有无数的问题和理论 |
[03:02] | Dipper’s been pretty paranoid | 自从被比尔变成袜子活布偶后 |
[03:03] | since Bill turned him into a living sock puppet. | 迪普就一直疑神疑鬼的 |
[03:06] | The important thing is, we defeated him twice. | 重要的是 我们把他击垮了两次 |
[03:08] | Once with kittens, and once with tickles. | 一次是用猫猫拳 一次是用挠痒痒 |
[03:10] | It was a lot more heroic than it sounds. | 真正的战斗比说起来要英勇得多 |
[03:12] | The fact that you’ve dealt with Bill | 你们和比尔的种种过节 |
[03:14] | is gravely serious. | 非常非常严重 |
[03:15] | So how do you know Bill? | 你是怎么认识比尔的 |
[03:17] | I have encountered many dark beings in my time, Dipper. | 迪普 我这辈子见过无数邪恶的生物 |
[03:21] | What matters is, his powers are growing stronger, | 重要的是 他的力量正愈发强大 |
[03:23] | and if he pulls off his plans, | 一旦他实施计划 |
[03:25] | No one in this family will be safe. | 我们这个家谁都逃不出魔爪 |
[03:27] | Fortunately, there should be a way to shield us | 幸好有个方法能保护我们 |
[03:30] | from his mental tricks. A way to Bill-proof the shack. | 不被他的精神控制影响 将小屋变为比尔的禁区 |
[03:33] | All I have to do is place moonstones here, here and here, | 只要把月长石放到这里 这里和这里 |
[03:35] | sprinkle some mercury, and let’s see, | 洒点水银 我再想想 |
[03:37] | I always forget the last ingredient. | 我总是忘掉这最后一样原料 |
[03:41] | Unicorn hair. | 独角兽鬃毛 |
[03:43] | That’s not, like, rare, is it? | 这样原料 不会很难找吧 |
[03:45] | It’s hopeless. | 没希望了 |
[03:46] | Unicorns reside deep within an enchanted glade, | 独角兽居住在魔法森林深处 |
[03:48] | and their hairs can only be obtained | 而只有内心善良 纯洁无暇 |
[03:50] | by a pure, good-hearted person who goes on | 身负魔法重任前往的人 |
[03:52] | a magical quest to find them. | 才能获取它的鬃毛 |
[03:56] | Grunkle Ford, can I please go on this quest? | 阿福叔公 求求你让我去吧 |
[03:58] | I am literally obsessed with unicorns. | 我对独角兽可是超级超级痴迷啊 |
[04:00] | My first word was unicorn, | 我生下来会说的第一个词就是独角兽 |
[04:02] | I once made my own unicorn by taping a traffic cone | 我有一次还把路锥贴在马头上 |
[04:05] | to a horse’s head. | 创造了自己的独角兽 |
[04:07] | Are you even looking at the sweater I’m wearing right now? | 你再看看我现在穿的是什么毛衣 |
[04:11] | Not to mention that I’m probably the most pure-of-heart person | 更不用说 现在这屋子里只有我的心灵是 |
[04:14] | in this room. | 最纯洁无瑕的 |
[04:16] | – That’s true. She has a point. – Can’t argue there. | -她说得好有道理 -我竟无法反驳 |
[04:18] | So can I go on a mission to get that hair? | 那总能让我去找独角兽鬃毛了吧 |
[04:20] | Please, please, please. I’ll give you my blood! | 求您了 求您了 让我洒热血都行 |
[04:23] | Very well, but it won’t be easy. | 很好 取毛路布满了艰难险阻 |
[04:25] | – Take this, and this. – Ooh. | -带上这个 和这个 -哇 |
[04:27] | I haven’t been in this dimension for a while. | 太长时间没在这个时空待过了 |
[04:29] | It’s okay to give children weapons, right? | 给小孩子武器不会有什么事吧 |
[04:32] | Come on, dawg. | 肯定不会啦 哥们儿 |
[04:34] | It’s the cops. Gun it! | 快跑 是条子 |
[04:39] | Candy, Grenda, Wendy, clear the afternoon. | 糖糖 格兰达 温蒂 把下午的时间腾出来 |
[04:42] | So what are the odds she gets that hair? | 她能拿回鬃毛的可能性有多大 |
[04:44] | Unlikely. I’ve dealt with unicorns before, | 几乎不可能 我跟独角兽打过交道 |
[04:46] | and if I had to describe them in one word, | 如果让我用一个字描述他们 |
[04:48] | it would be “Frustrating.” | 这个字就是“损” |
[04:50] | – So what are we gonna do about Bill? – Follow me. | -那我们该怎么防范比尔呢 -跟我来 |
[05:07] | Welcome to my private study. | 欢迎来到我的私人研究室 |
[05:09] | The place where I keep my most ancient and secret knowledge. | 这个地方藏有我最古老和最隐秘的知识 |
[05:12] | Even your Uncle Stan doesn’t know about this place. | 就连你叔公斯坦都不知道这个地方 |
[05:16] | Dipper, come along. | 迪普 快跟上 |
[05:18] | If we can’t Bill-proof the shack, | 如果小屋没法成为比尔的禁区 |
[05:20] | we’re gonna have to do the next best thing. | 我们就只能退求其次了 |
[05:22] | We’re gonna have to Bill-proof our minds. | 让我们的思维无法被比尔读取 |
[05:29] | It’s nice to finally be out on a mission. | 总算能出任务真是高兴 |
[05:32] | Just us gals. | 只有我们这些姑娘 |
[05:33] | Forget the gal talk. | 我可不是来和闺蜜聊天的 |
[05:35] | I’m here to meet, touch, and/or become a unicorn. | 我来这儿是看 摸 甚至变成一只独角兽的 |
[05:38] | I hear, if you lick a unicorn’s neck, | 我听说要是你舔独角兽的脖子 |
[05:40] | it tastes like your favorite flavor in the world. | 尝起来会是你最喜欢的味道 |
[05:44] | Candy, I will make sure you lick that unicorn’s neck, | 糖糖 我保证你会舔到独角兽脖子的 |
[05:46] | because I care about my friends. | 因为我关心我的朋友 |
[05:49] | Honestly, I stopped believing in unicorns | 说实话 我大概五岁的时候 |
[05:51] | when I was, like, five years old. | 就不相信有独角兽了 |
[05:53] | I’m just coming along to keep you kids | 我跟你们这帮小孩子来 |
[05:55] | from walking into a bear trap. | 是为了保证你们不掉进捉熊陷阱 |
[05:56] | Stop! This is the magic part of the forest. | 停下 这里就是魔法森林的中心了 |
[06:00] | Let’s see, the gnome tavern is over there. | 让我看看 矮人营地在那边 |
[06:03] | The fairy nail salon is over there. | 仙女美甲店在那边 |
[06:05] | It says to summon the unicorn, | 这里说如果要召唤独角兽 |
[06:08] | one must bellow this ancient chant, | 必须要用老年人沉重的嗓音 |
[06:10] | droned only by the deepest-voiced druids of old. | 吟唱古老的韵字 |
[06:13] | On it. | 交给我吧 |
[06:19] | I bet you ten bucks nothing happens. | 赌十块钱 什么事都不会发生 |
[06:22] | I’ll take that bet. | 接受挑战 |
[06:36] | The paintings airbrushed on the sides of vans were true. | 面包车上喷的图案果然是真的 |
[06:48] | Mother of mothers! | 我的亲娘啊 |
[06:50] | – Dream of dreams! – No way! | -我的梦想成真了 -不会吧 |
[06:57] | Hark. Visitors to my room of enchantment. | 欢迎光临我这迷人的房间 |
[07:05] | Oh, my gosh, oh, my gosh. What’s your name? | 我的天啊 我的天啊 你叫什么名字 |
[07:08] | I am Celestabellabethabelle, last of my kind. | 我叫瑟拉斯贝拉贝莎贝 唯一幸存的独角兽 |
[07:13] | Come in, come in. Just take off your shoes. | 快来 快来 把鞋子脱掉就好 |
[07:16] | I have a whole thing about shoes. | 我特别看不惯鞋子 |
[07:18] | Uh-uh, I’m talking to all of you. | 慢着 所有人都要脱鞋哦 |
[07:21] | Celestabellabethabelle, we have journeyed far and wide. | 瑟拉斯贝拉贝莎贝 我们从遥远的地方慕名而来 |
[07:26] | About an hour. | 走了大概一个小时 |
[07:27] | On a mission to protect our family | 身负保卫家庭的重任 |
[07:29] | with your magical hair. | 需要你的魔法鬃毛 |
[07:30] | This is your chance, Candy. | 糖糖 快抓住机会 |
[07:32] | Lick the neck. Lick it. | 舔脖子 快舔啊 |
[07:34] | Very well. To receive a lock of my enchanted hair, | 很好 请来接受我迷人的鬃毛吧 |
[07:38] | step forth, girl of pure, perfect heart. | 向前走 内心纯洁无暇的女孩 |
[07:41] | Presenting… | 在下 |
[07:43] | Mabel! | 梅宝 |
[07:45] | What?! You? | 什么 就你 |
[07:48] | A unicorn can see deep inside your heart, child. | 孩子 独角兽可以看穿你的心灵 |
[07:53] | And you have done wrong. Wrong, I say. | 而你可干了坏事 我说的是 坏事 |
[07:56] | I guess I do make fun of Dipper a lot. | 我好像确实经常嘲笑迪普啊 |
[07:59] | And I did just shatter a window with a crossbow. | 还用弩箭把窗子打破了 |
[08:02] | Your bad deeds make me cry. | 你做的坏事让我垂泪 |
[08:09] | Come back when you’re pure of heart. | 当你的心灵纯洁无暇的时候再回来 |
[08:16] | The exit is that way. | 出口在那边 |
[08:18] | Shoes, shoes, take your shoes. | 鞋子 鞋子 把鞋穿走 |
[08:21] | This isn’t some… some… shoe store. | 这里可不是什么 什么 鞋店 |
[08:26] | Hey, Mabel, don’t let her get to you. | 梅宝 别为她的话烦心了 |
[08:28] | Yeah, I wouldn’t trust a horse that wears makeup. | 是啊 我才不会相信一匹化了妆的马 |
[08:31] | No, girls, she’s right. | 不 姐妹们 她说的对 |
[08:33] | I used to be one of the sweetest people I knew, | 我曾经是一个非常善良的人 |
[08:35] | but recently, I’ve been slacking | 但最近 我却在行善的生涯中 |
[08:37] | in the whole goodness department. | 懈怠偷懒了 |
[08:38] | Well, today, we’re gonna fix it. | 今天起 我们要改过自新 |
[08:40] | From this moment forth, | 从现在开始 |
[08:41] | I’m gonna do so many good deeds, | 我要做很多很多好事 |
[08:43] | I’ll have the purest heart in Gravity Falls. | 我要成为重力泉最纯洁的心 |
[08:47] | That… that bird is fine. | 那 那只鸟没事 |
[08:52] | So what is Bill exactly? | 那比尔到底是谁 |
[08:55] | No one knows for sure. | 谁都不确定 |
[08:56] | Accounts differ of his true motivations and origins. | 他的真实动机和来源众说纷纭 |
[09:00] | I know he’s older than our galaxy, | 我知道他的年龄比银河系还要大 |
[09:03] | and far more twisted. | 也更加古怪 |
[09:05] | Not a physical form, he can only project himself | 他没有肉体形态 只能透过思维空间 |
[09:08] | into our thoughts through the mindscape. | 入侵我们的思想 |
[09:10] | That’s why he wants this. | 所以他才想要这个 |
[09:12] | I dismantled the portal, but with this tear, | 虽然我已经拆掉了传送门 但有了这点破绽 |
[09:14] | Bill still has a way into our reality. | 比尔还是可以进入到现实世界 |
[09:17] | To get his hands on this rift, | 为了触及这道时空裂痕 |
[09:18] | he would trick or possess anyone. | 他不惜迷惑或操纵任何人 |
[09:20] | So how do we keep Bill out of our minds? | 那怎样才能阻止比尔进入我们的思想呢 |
[09:23] | There’s a number of ways. | 有很多种方法 |
[09:24] | I personally had a metal plate installed in my head. | 我的方法是在脑袋里装了一块金属板 |
[09:28] | Good one. | 真会说笑 |
[09:31] | But this machine is safer. | 但这台机器则更为保险 |
[09:33] | It will scan your mind, | 它会扫描你的大脑 |
[09:34] | bio-electrically encrypting your thoughts | 将你思维里的生物电波加密 |
[09:36] | so Bill can’t read them. | 使比尔无法阅读 |
[09:37] | Now say hello to your thoughts. | 现在对着你的思维打个招呼吧 |
[09:40] | Oh, man, I can’t believe I’m with the author. | 天呐 真不敢相信我和这本日志的作者见面了 |
[09:41] | Is my fly down? | 我的裤裆拉链掉了吗 |
[09:43] | Disco girl, coming through | 迪斯科姑娘 一起跳 |
[09:44] | Wendy, Wendy, Wendy, Wendy. | 温蒂 温蒂 温蒂 温蒂 |
[09:46] | You might wanna ignore that last one. | 你还是忽略最后一条吧 |
[09:48] | By the way, you never told me what your history with Bill was. | 对了 你从没告诉过我你和比尔的过往 |
[09:51] | Dipper, do you trust me? | 迪普 你信任我吗 |
[09:53] | Well, yeah, but… | 唔 信任啊 但是 |
[09:54] | Then you’ll trust that that’s not important. | 那你就应该相信 那些过往并不重要 |
[09:55] | Now focus. It’s time to strengthen your mind. | 现在集中精神 是时候强化你的思想了 |
[10:00] | All right, Mabel, it’s time to strengthen your heart. | 好啦 梅宝 是时候强大你的内心了 |
[10:04] | Share a smile | 分享微笑 |
[10:05] | Dream a dream | 做个美梦 |
[10:07] | Doin’ some good deed | 日行一善 |
[10:24] | Boom! 1,000 good deeds. | 太好了 一千件好事 |
[10:26] | When that unicorn scans my heart, | 这回让那匹独角兽扫描我的心 |
[10:28] | she’s gonna say I’m absolutely, 100%, bona fide… | 她一定会说我是毫无疑问 百分之百 真真正正的 |
[10:32] | Not pure of heart. | 一点也不纯洁 |
[10:34] | Boo-ya! Wait, what? | 太好了 等等 啥 |
[10:36] | How is that even possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[10:37] | Mabel’s a straight-up saint, you judgmental hoof bag. | 梅宝绝对是个大好人 你这偏心的臭马 |
[10:40] | Please tell me what I’m doing wrong. | 求你告诉我我到底哪里做错了 |
[10:43] | Doing good deeds to make yourself look better | 试图做好事使自己看起来更优秀 |
[10:45] | isn’t good at all. | 出发点就错了 |
[10:47] | Not to mention you’re crushing, like, ten dandelions right now. | 更何况你现在压死了大概有十只蒲公英吧 |
[10:50] | Those are basically children’s dreams. | 这些都是孩子们的梦想 |
[10:53] | I’m sorry, Mabel. It’s not my fault you’re a bad person. | 对不起 梅宝 你是坏人并不是我的错 |
[10:58] | Mabel, wait. Come back. | 梅宝 等等 快回来 |
[11:00] | Now if you’ll excuse me, | 不介意的话我先失陪了 |
[11:02] | I have a 3:00 posing in front of a rainbow. | 三点钟的时候我要在彩虹前摆造型 |
[11:09] | Come on, Mabel. Don’t beat yourself up over this. | 算了 梅宝 别被这种事打击到了 |
[11:12] | Let’s forget about getting that dumb unicorn hair. | 我们还是忘记那可笑的独角兽鬃毛吧 |
[11:14] | It’s not about the hair anymore, guys. | 姐妹们 这已经不再是鬃毛的问题了 |
[11:17] | It’s about me. | 而是我这个人 |
[11:18] | Being kind and sweet is what makes me who I am. | 亲切和善良才是我存在的意义 |
[11:21] | If I’m not a good person, who am I? | 如果我不再是好人 那我是谁呢 |
[11:23] | I’m not leaving this spot until I think of a deed | 我要想出一件好事 能让我变得 |
[11:25] | that makes me as good as Celestabellabethabelle. | 像瑟拉斯贝拉贝莎贝一样好 否则绝不离开 |
[11:28] | But Mabel… | 但是梅宝 |
[11:29] | Just leave me be. | 让我一个人静静 |
[11:34] | Guys, if you ask me, this whole thing is a serious load. | 妹妹们 要我说 这件事对她来说是个沉重的负担 |
[11:38] | Mabel’s, like, the best person I’ve ever met. | 梅宝算是我见过最好的人了 |
[11:40] | We tried getting that hair the good way. | 我们已经尝试过以善意的方式去取得毛发 |
[11:42] | Now it’s time we try the Wendy way. | 现在该采用温蒂的方式了 |
[11:45] | Are you suggesting violence? Sabotage? | 你是在建议我们使用暴力 搞破坏吗 |
[11:48] | Mabel’s not going to like that. | 这么做梅宝不会喜欢的 |
[11:49] | Mabel doesn’t need to know. | 梅宝根本不需要知道 |
[11:52] | Look, it’s time we stopped trying to be so “Perfect,” | 听着 是时候该摒弃完美主义的想法 |
[11:54] | and be who we really are. | 做回我们自己了 |
[11:56] | We’re crazed, angry, sweaty animals. | 我们是狂野 愤怒 凶猛的动物 |
[11:59] | We’re not unicorns. | 我们不是独角兽 |
[12:00] | We’re women! | 我们是女人 |
[12:02] | And we take what we want. | 我们想要什么就必须搞到手 |
[12:04] | – Yeah! – Yes! | -说得好 -没错 |
[12:08] | Too much? | 是不是太过了 |
[12:09] | Here’s what we’re gonna do. | 待会儿我们这么做 |
[12:17] | Get me a flagon of your daintiest honeysuckle, please. | 给我来一大壶最香甜的金银花酒 |
[12:20] | I’m gonna need to see some I.D. | 我需要检查一下你的身份证件 |
[12:23] | The cops. Hit the deck. | 是条子 快卧倒 |
[12:27] | I’m lookin’ for someone who knows how to take down a unicorn. | 我在找一个知道怎么撂倒独角兽的家伙 |
[12:30] | No tricks or games. | 别想耍花招 |
[12:31] | We are human. We take what we want. | 我们是人类 我们要什么就必须搞到手 |
[12:34] | Yeah! | 没错 |
[12:35] | Fairy dust. | 仙尘 |
[12:38] | A whole magic bag’s enough to put a unicorn out cold, | 一整袋仙尘足够让一只独角兽睡得死死的 |
[12:41] | but if I do you a favor, | 不过要我帮忙 |
[12:43] | you gotta do something for me. | 你们得为我做点事 |
[12:45] | Just spill it, half-pint. | 说吧 矮子 |
[12:47] | Butterfly trafficking is illegal in this part of the forest. | 在森林本区 蝴蝶交易是非法的 |
[12:50] | But I like butterflies. | 但是我很喜欢蝴蝶 |
[12:52] | They tickle my face and make me laugh. | 他们在我脸上挠痒痒 弄得我大笑 |
[12:54] | Bring me a bag of butterflies, and we got a deal. | 给我一袋蝴蝶 我们就做交易 |
[13:08] | Two bags of fairy dust, just like we agreed. | 两袋仙尘 我们说好了的 |
[13:11] | Where do you get this stuff? | 你从哪里搞来的这玩意儿 |
[13:13] | Everyone likes sausage, but no one likes to know how it’s made. | 人人爱吃香肠 却没人关心香肠的做法 |
[13:16] | You disgust me. | 你真恶心 |
[13:17] | You’ve got your poison, I’ve got mine. | 你们拿魔药 我拿蝴蝶 |
[13:19] | We made a deal. | 我们公平交易 |
[13:21] | Yeah, well, the deal is off. | 是的 交易结束了 |
[13:23] | Freeze. You’re under arrest. Get down, get down. | 不准动 你被捕了 趴下 趴下 |
[13:25] | These butterflies aren’t mine. | 这些蝴蝶不是我的 |
[13:27] | I swear. I’ve been framed. | 我发誓 我是被陷害的 |
[13:28] | Tell it to the adorable owl we’ve dressed as a judge. | 跟被我们打扮成法官的可爱猫头鹰说去吧 |
[13:32] | My cut. | 我的那份呢 |
[13:34] | Good deeds, good deeds. | 好事 好事 |
[13:36] | Oh, that’s not good enough. | 根本不够好啊 |
[13:38] | Come on, Mabel, you can do better than that. | 加油 梅宝 你可以做得更好 |
[13:44] | Oh, sure, sure. I wish I could travel, | 是啊 我当然也想去旅游 |
[13:47] | but it’s just not feasible in this economy. | 可是当前的经济状况又不允许 |
[13:49] | What the hay? | 搞啥 |
[13:55] | Sleep now. Sleep. | 睡觉吧 快睡 |
[14:03] | No, wait! Stop! | 不 等等 停下 |
[14:06] | Mabel, sh! | 梅宝 |
[14:07] | You’ll wake her up. | 你会吵醒她的 |
[14:08] | But this is wrong, guys. | 但姐妹们 这是在做坏事 |
[14:10] | But protecting the shack is good. | 可保护神秘小屋是件好事 |
[14:13] | What? | 什么 |
[14:14] | Doth my eyes deceive me? | 是我的眼睛看错了吗 |
[14:17] | You shall never be pure of heart. | 你永远也也得不到纯洁之心 |
[14:21] | No, you don’t understand. | 不 你不明白 |
[14:23] | I just wanna be good like you. | 我只想变得和你一样好 |
[14:27] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, you gotta be kiddin’ me. | 有没有搞错 你不是在逗我吧 |
[14:30] | Yo, C-Beth, are you seriously pullin’ | 傻贝 你又在玩这套 |
[14:33] | this “Pure of heart” Scam again? | “纯洁之心”的骗局了吗 |
[14:35] | That is messed up, man. | 你可搞得一团糟了 |
[14:37] | Wait. Scam? | 等等 骗局 |
[14:38] | Kid, unicorns can’t see into your heart. | 孩子们 独角兽并不能看到你们的内心 |
[14:41] | All our dumb horns can do is glow, | 我们这只没用的角只会发光 |
[14:42] | point toward the nearest rainbow, | 指向最近的彩虹 |
[14:44] | and play rave music. | 以及播放一些锐舞音乐 |
[14:49] | Yeah, the whole “Pure of heart” Racket | 没错 整件“纯洁之心”闹剧 |
[14:52] | is just a line we use to get humans to leave us alone. | 只是我们编造的谎话 好让人类别来烦我们 |
[14:54] | Guys, shut up. | 伙计们 别说了嘛 |
[14:57] | All this time. | 自始至终 |
[14:59] | All this time, I thought I was a bad person. | 自始至终 我都以为我是一个坏人 |
[15:02] | But you’re even worse than I am! | 但你比我可恶多了 |
[15:05] | Okay, fine, so you learned our secret. | 好吧 你已经知道我们的秘密了 |
[15:08] | We’re jerks, okay. | 我们是混蛋 好了吧 |
[15:10] | We have more hair than we know what to do with, | 我们的鬃毛多多 对自身也没什么大用处 |
[15:11] | and we keep it to ourselves | 但我们偏要自己留着 |
[15:13] | just to tick humans off. | 就为了让你们人类闹心 |
[15:14] | What are you gonna do about it, huh? Huh? | 你能拿我们怎么办 啊 |
[15:16] | What are you gonna do? | 你能怎么办 |
[15:20] | Whoo! Go, Mabel. | 喔 加油 梅宝 |
[15:23] | Join the dark side. | 加入黑暗势力吧 |
[15:26] | Fight, fight, fight! | 战斗 战斗 战斗 |
[15:29] | So it’s a fight you want. | 这么说你想动武 |
[15:31] | Well, then it’s a fight you’re gonna get. | 那我们就用武力遂了你们的愿 |
[15:42] | Uh, this is taking forever. | 这真是没完没了 |
[15:44] | How long have I been doing this for? | 我这么坐着多久啦 |
[15:49] | Why does he have to be so mysterious about Bill? | 为什么他要对比尔的事表现得如此神秘兮兮 |
[15:51] | I can handle the truth. | 我能接受事实的 |
[15:53] | I wonder what Great-uncle Ford is thinking. | 我想知道阿福叔公在想些什么 |
[15:55] | Use the machine. It’ll show you his thoughts. | 使用这台机器 就能向你展示他的想法 |
[15:58] | I shouldn’t. | 我不该那么做 |
[15:59] | He won’t know. | 他不会知道 |
[16:00] | He’s going to tell you eventually. | 而且最终他也会告诉你的 |
[16:02] | The more you know about Bill, | 你对比尔了解得越深 |
[16:03] | the more you can help. | 你就能帮得越多 |
[16:05] | Man, I am really good at rationalizing. | 老天 我真的很擅长找合理的借口 |
[16:07] | Yes, you are. | 是的 的确 没错 |
[16:10] | Just a little peek. | 只是偷偷看一眼 |
[16:11] | What are you hiding about Bill? | 关于比尔 你隐瞒了些什么 |
[16:18] | Where are these ideas comin’ from? | 这些想法是从哪里冒出来的 |
[16:19] | Who are you working with? | 你和谁在合作 |
[16:21] | My brother’s a dangerous know-it-all. | 我兄弟是个危险的万事通 |
[16:23] | He would trick or possess anyone. | 他不惜迷惑或操纵任何人 |
[16:25] | Then it’s a deal. From now until the end of time. | 就这么定了 从现在开始 直到时间尽头 |
[16:27] | Just plug me into your mind, Stanford. | 把我植入到你的脑海中吧 斯坦福 |
[16:30] | Please, call me a friend. | 请叫我朋友 |
[16:36] | Ford and Bill? | 阿福叔公和比尔 |
[16:39] | You shouldn’t have done that. | 你不该读我的心 |
[16:51] | Why were you shaking hands with Bill? | 你为什么要和比尔握手 |
[16:53] | You said Bill could possess anyone so he could get this. | 你说过 比尔为了得到这东西可能操纵任何人 |
[16:56] | Careful! | 当心 |
[16:58] | Hand me the rift. Now, boy. | 把时空裂痕给我 现在就拿来 孩子 |
[17:00] | Why were you really scanning my thoughts? | 为什么你要扫描我的思想 |
[17:02] | Are you Bill right now? | 你现在是比尔吗 |
[17:03] | Now just calm down. | 你先冷静下来 |
[17:05] | Pine Tree. Is that what you were going to call me? | 松树 你是想要那样叫我吗 |
[17:08] | I was gonna say please, kid. | 我是想说拜托了 孩子 |
[17:10] | Great-uncle Ford told me to protect the rift. | 阿福叔公让我保护时空裂痕 |
[17:12] | Get one step closer and I’ll shoot. | 你再靠近一步 我就开枪了 |
[17:14] | I’ll erase you right out of Ford’s head. | 我要把你从阿福叔公的脑袋里除掉 |
[17:16] | It’s me, Dipper. It’s your uncle. | 是我 迪普 我就是你叔公 |
[17:17] | Trust no one, trust no one. | 不能相信任何人 不能相信任何人 |
[17:19] | – Trust… – Hand it to me. | -不能相信 -把它给我 |
[17:30] | Let go of me. | 你放开我 |
[17:31] | Now just calm down. | 冷静一下 |
[17:33] | Calm down. Look into my eyes. | 冷静 看着我的眼睛 |
[17:35] | Look at my pupils. | 看我的瞳孔 |
[17:36] | It’s me, Dipper. It’s me. | 是我 迪普 真的是我 |
[17:38] | I tried to erase your mind. | 我刚才差点消除你的意识 |
[17:41] | I’m so sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[17:43] | It’s okay, Dipper. | 没事 迪普 |
[17:45] | Besides, my mind can’t be erased anyway, remember? | 另外 我的意识是消除不了的 记得吗 |
[17:48] | If that really was Bill, though, | 不过 如果刚才真的是比尔的话 |
[17:49] | you would’ve done great. | 那么你干得很漂亮 |
[17:51] | I should’ve been more like you when I was young. | 我年轻的时候 也应该多像你这样 |
[17:53] | Dipper, I was a fool to try to hide all this. | 迪普 我真是傻 还准备遮掩这些事 |
[17:56] | The reason I’ve been trying to prepare you | 我急着让你做好准备对付比尔的诡计 |
[17:58] | for Bill’s tricks is because Bill tricked me. | 因为我曾经上过比尔的当 |
[18:01] | It’s the biggest regret of my life. | 那是我人生中最愧疚的事 |
[18:03] | Bill wasn’t always my enemy, Dipper. | 比尔一开始并不是我的敌人 迪普 |
[18:05] | I used to think he was my friend, | 我曾经以为他是我的朋友 |
[18:07] | long, long ago. | 很久很久以前 |
[18:09] | I had hit a roadblock in my investigation of Gravity Falls, | 我对重力泉的研究遇到了瓶颈 |
[18:13] | until I found some mysterious writing in a cave. | 直到我在一个洞穴里找到了一些神秘的文字 |
[18:16] | Ancient incantations about a being with answers. | 是关于一个无所不知的生物的古老咒语 |
[18:19] | It warned me not to read them, | 它警告我不要读那些文字 |
[18:21] | but I was desperate. | 但是我当时已经孤注一掷 |
[18:23] | I read the inscription aloud, but nothing happened, | 我大声读出了那些铭文 不过什么也没有发生 |
[18:26] | until later that afternoon, | 直到那天午后 |
[18:28] | when I had the most peculiar dream. | 我做了一个古怪至极的梦 |
[18:40] | Hiya, smart guy. | 你好呀 聪明的家伙 |
[18:42] | Whoa, don’t have a heart attack. | 别被我吓得心脏病发 |
[18:44] | You’re not 92 yet. | 你还没到九十二岁呢 |
[18:46] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[18:47] | Name’s Bill, and your name’s Stanford Pines, | 我叫比尔 你叫斯坦福·派恩斯 |
[18:50] | the man who changed the world. | 那个改变了世界的男人 |
[18:51] | But I’m getting ahead of ourselves. | 但是我言之过早了 |
[18:53] | Let’s relax. Care for a game of interdimensional chess? | 放松 想不想下一轮跨次元象棋 |
[18:56] | Have a cup of tea. | 或者喝杯茶 |
[18:59] | He told me he was a muse, | 他告诉我他是个灵感之神 |
[19:01] | that he chose one brilliant mind a century to inspire. | 他每个世纪都会选择一个才华横溢的人触发灵感 |
[19:04] | What a fool I was. | 我真是个傻瓜 |
[19:06] | Blinded by his flattery and games. | 被他的花言巧语和诡计蒙蔽了双眼 |
[19:10] | He became my research assistant. | 他成为了我的研究助手 |
[19:11] | He was free to move in and out of my mind as he pleased; | 他可以随他所愿 自由地进出我的脑海 |
[19:15] | we were partners. | 我们是伙伴 |
[19:21] | When he told me that I could complete my research | 当他告诉我 我可以建一个通向其他世界的门 |
[19:23] | by building a gateway to other worlds, | 来完成我的研究 |
[19:25] | I trusted him. | 我相信了他 |
[19:26] | He said this was the way genius happened– | 他说这就是造就天才的方式 |
[19:29] | with a little help from a friend. | 加上朋友的一点儿小帮助 |
[19:31] | It seemed that I was on the verge | 看上去我似乎离人生最大的成就 |
[19:32] | of my greatest achievement. | 只有一步之遥 |
[19:36] | Until my partner got a glimpse | 直到我的研究伙伴瞥见了 |
[19:38] | of Bill’s true plans. | 比尔真正的计划 |
[19:39] | Bill, you lied to me! | 比尔 你骗了我 |
[19:41] | Where does that portal really lead? | 这个传送门到底通向哪里 |
[19:44] | Looks like Mr. Brainiac finally got smart. | 看来超级天才先生终于变得聪明了 |
[19:47] | Let’s just say that when that portal finishes charging up, | 这么说吧 当传送门完成充能的时候 |
[19:50] | your dimension is gonna learn how to party, right, guys? | 你的时空就知道什么叫热闹啦 对吗 伙计们 |
[19:55] | No. I’ll stop you. I’ll shut it down! | 不 我会阻止你的 我会关上这扇门 |
[19:58] | A deal’s a deal, sixer. | 遵守约定吧 六指 |
[19:59] | You can’t stop the bridge between our world from coming. | 你无法阻止我们两个世界之间纽带的形成 |
[20:02] | But it would be fun to watch you try. | 但是看着你努力尝试 很有趣 |
[20:04] | Cute even. | 甚至是傻的可爱 |
[20:05] | I’d been betrayed. | 我被背叛了 |
[20:07] | I shut the portal down, | 我关掉了传送门 |
[20:09] | severing the link between Bill’s world and ours. | 切断了比尔的世界和我们世界之间的连接 |
[20:12] | I had to hide my instructions | 我不得不把我的操作指南藏起来 |
[20:14] | so no one could ever finish Bill’s work. | 这样就再也没有人能完成比尔的研究 |
[20:16] | Bill’s been waiting for the gateway to reopen ever since. | 自那以后 比尔就在等待传送门重新开启 |
[20:19] | All he needs to do is get his hands on this rift. | 它要做的仅仅是触碰这个裂痕 |
[20:22] | To Bill, it’s just a game. | 对比尔而言 这是一场游戏 |
[20:23] | But to us, it would mean the end of our world. | 但是对我们来说 可能意味着我们世界的毁灭 |
[20:29] | Oh, man. | 我的天 |
[20:31] | “Oh, man” Indeed. | 的确是天大的事 |
[20:34] | I’m so embarrassed about earlier. | 我对之前的事感到很尴尬 |
[20:37] | I’m such an idiot. | 我真是个白痴 |
[20:38] | From now on, no more secrets between us. | 从现在开始 我们之间再也不会有秘密了 |
[20:41] | We’re not the first two idiots to be tricked by Bill, boy, | 孩子 咱俩不是头两个被比尔耍的白痴 |
[20:44] | but if we work together, we could be the last. | 但是如果我们一同合作 我们会是最后的两个 |
[20:49] | But what about Bill? I broke the machine. | 但是比尔怎么办 我弄坏了那个机器 |
[20:52] | Now we have no way to protect the shack. | 现在我们没办法保护小屋了 |
[20:54] | Did someone say unicorn hair? | 刚才是有人说到独角兽鬃毛吗 |
[20:57] | Uh, no, actually. | 事实上 没有 |
[20:59] | Oh. That would’ve been perfect. | 要是说了就完美了 |
[21:01] | Either way, we got some unicorn hair. | 无所谓 反正我们拿到独角兽的鬃毛啦 |
[21:03] | Also some unicorn tears, unicorn eyelashes. | 还有独角兽的眼泪 独角兽的睫毛 |
[21:06] | They finally gave us this treasure chest | 最后还给了我们这个珠宝箱 |
[21:08] | to get rid of us. | 请我们离开 |
[21:09] | It can’t be. | 这不可能 |
[21:11] | This is a great day, girls. | 今天是了不起的一天 姑娘们 |
[21:13] | With this unicorn hair, | 有了这独角兽鬃毛 |
[21:15] | we’ll be able to completely shield the shack | 我们就能让小屋完全防住 |
[21:17] | from Bill’s mind-reading tricks. | 比尔的读心术了 |
[21:19] | – Is it okay? – Better than okay. It’s perfect. | -这样可以吗 -岂止是可以 很完美 |
[21:22] | You’ve protected your family. | 你保护了你的家人 |
[21:25] | You’re a good person, Mabel. | 梅宝 你真是一个好孩子 |
[21:27] | Thanks, Grunkle Ford, | 阿福叔公 谢谢夸奖 |
[21:29] | but today I learned that morality is relative. | 但今天我明白了 道德观是相对的 |
[21:33] | Money! | 发财啦 |
[21:43] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[21:44] | This will protect us from Bill. | 这东西能帮我们防住比尔 |
[21:47] | As long as we’re inside, our minds are safe. | 只要我们在这里面 我们的意识就是安全的 |
[21:51] | I guess I can’t possess anyone inside the shack, | 我大概操纵不了小屋里的人了 |
[21:54] | so I ‘ll just have to find my next pawn | 看来不得不到外面去找我的 |
[21:57] | on the outside. | 下一个小卒啦 |