时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Nice. | 真不错 |
[00:07] | And don’t forget bug spray. | 别忘记带上杀虫喷剂 |
[00:09] | It’s perfect for spraying in the face of hitchhikers. | 谁想搭车 就喷谁一脸 |
[00:11] | Whoa! An RV, camping gear. | 哇 房车 露营装备 |
[00:14] | Are you running from the law again? | 你是又要畏罪潜逃了吗 |
[00:15] | Dude, it’s the ultimate Oregon road trip adventure. | 哥们儿 这可是俄勒冈自驾游超级大冒险 |
[00:18] | More like revenge trip. | 不如说是复仇之旅 |
[00:21] | Every year, my tourist trap competitors prank the Mystery Shack. | 每年 坑游客钱的竞争对手都会对神秘小屋搞恶作剧 |
[00:24] | Last year, those hooligans duct taped Soos to the ceiling. | 去年这帮流氓把苏斯用胶带粘在了天花板上 |
[00:27] | That was a fun 78 hours. | 那七十八个小时挺好玩的 |
[00:28] | Well, no more. | 以后不会这样了 |
[00:31] | This year, we’re visiting | 今年 我们顺着 |
[00:31] | every tourist trap along the Redwood Highway, | 红杉高速公路游遍所有的专坑游客的景点 |
[00:33] | and I’m gonna prank back every single one. | 我要把他们所有人都耍一遍 |
[00:37] | Time to let the Road Dawgs bark. | 是时候让公路姐妹团大显身手了 |
[00:39] | That is us. We are the Road Dawgs. | 公路姐妹团 就是我们 |
[00:42] | Thanks for letting me bring Candy and Grenda along | 谢谢你让我带格兰达和糖糖一起 |
[00:44] | for our road trip, Grunkle Stan. | 参加自驾游 斯坦叔公 |
[00:46] | The more, the merrier. | 人越多 越热闹 |
[00:47] | Just sign these non-disclosure agreements. | 把这些含糊其辞的免责协议签了就好 |
[00:50] | None of your parents are lawyers, right? | 你们爸妈没人是律师吧 |
[00:52] | What do you say, dude? You comin’? | 你觉得咋样 哥们儿 一起来吧 |
[00:54] | I already went to the trouble of packing all your stuff. | 我已经帮你把你的东西都打包好了 |
[00:57] | Even the stuff you kept in that secret box under the bed. | 还带上了你藏在床底下的秘密小盒子 |
[00:59] | Whoa! What the… | 哎呀 怎么 |
[01:02] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[01:04] | Uh, nothing. | 呃 什么都不是 |
[01:05] | Just Wendy stuff, from old times. | 温蒂的 以前的东西 |
[01:09] | Bro, I thought you were finally past all this. | 弟弟 我还以为你终于能放下她了 |
[01:12] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[01:14] | I know she’s not interested,and I know it’s over, | 我知道她对我不感兴趣 我们结束了 |
[01:17] | but how do you just turn off the way you feel about someone? | 但是对一个人的感情怎么可能说断就断呢 |
[01:20] | Two words, Dipper. Move on. | 迪普 给你两个词 移情别恋 |
[01:22] | Yeah, dude, and a road trip’s the perfect place | 对啊 哥们儿 要是想遇见新朋友 |
[01:25] | to meet new people. | 自驾游再合适不过了 |
[02:21] | Man, RV’s are amazing. | 哎呀 房车真是爽 |
[02:22] | I can’t believe we’re sitting at a table in a moving vehicle. | 真不敢相信在飞驰的车里还能围坐桌旁 |
[02:26] | Ooh! Informational travel pamphlets. | 哟 旅行信息小册子 |
[02:29] | I want to read them all and gain their travel knowledge. | 我要好好读一遍 汲取旅游的知识 |
[02:32] | Kid, those useless pamphlets have never helped a single person. | 孩子 这堆破册子里压根没啥知识 |
[02:35] | The only wrinkly old travel guide you’ll need is me. | 有我这个满脸皱纹的老导游在就够了 |
[02:37] | Now look alive. | 赶紧的 |
[02:39] | We’re coming up on an attraction | 第一个景点马上就到 |
[02:41] | run by the most black-hearted proprietor in all of Oregon. | 全俄勒冈州最黑心的老板就在这里 |
[02:46] | Don’t let the face fool you. | 别让她的面容给忽悠了 |
[02:48] | This woman lit my car on fire | 这老太婆把我的车 |
[02:50] | on two non-consecutive occasions. | 点着火了两次 |
[02:53] | I’m going in, girls. | 姑娘们 我要进去了 |
[03:01] | Okay, like Soos said, | 好 听苏斯的话 |
[03:03] | meet new people. | 认识新朋友 |
[03:06] | So, uh, come here often? | 呃 经常来这儿吗 |
[03:09] | No. I’m a tourist. | 不 我是来旅游的 |
[03:11] | Ha ha, you’re funny… and cute. | 哈哈 你真好玩 挺可爱的 |
[03:13] | I mean, not cute. | 不 不可爱 |
[03:15] | I mean, you’re not not cute. | 我是说 你并不是不可爱 |
[03:17] | Whew, let me start over. | 呼 让我重来一遍 |
[03:18] | My name is Dopper. | 我的名字叫多普 |
[03:23] | Dipper, hop to. | 迪普 快上 |
[03:25] | This ball of yarn ain’t gonna prank itself. | 毛线球可不会自己拆自己 |
[03:34] | Something on your mind, kiddo? | 小鬼 有啥心事啊 |
[03:36] | Thinkin’ about Miss Cold Shoulder over there, huh? | 还想着刚才那位臭脸小妞呢 |
[03:38] | Ah, so embarrassed. | 真是尴尬死了 |
[03:40] | Look, earlier this summer, I ruined my chances with Wendy. | 听着 暑假前阵子 我把和温蒂在一起的机会搞砸了 |
[03:43] | Yeah. Chances. | 呵呵 机会 |
[03:46] | And I wanna move on, but I’m terrible at talking to girls. | 我也想移情别恋 但我压根不会跟女孩说话 |
[03:49] | The moment I open my mouth around them, | 一旦要开口对她们讲话 |
[03:51] | I unravel like… like… | 我就好像散了架 就像 |
[03:53] | well, I can’t think of a perfect metaphor, but you get the gist. | 我想不出来怎么打比喻 你领会就好 |
[03:56] | At this rate, I’m gonna grow up | 照这样下去 我大概会像 |
[03:58] | to be a sad loner like Toby Determined. | 托比·迪特敏德一样悲哀地孤独终老了 |
[04:01] | Whoa, never say that about yourself. | 千万别这么糟践自己 |
[04:04] | Lucky for you, I’m an expert on women. | 算你好运 我可是个泡妞专家 |
[04:06] | Listen to me, kid. | 听我说 孩子 |
[04:07] | When it comes to girls, always be confident, | 和女孩子打交道 首先要保持自信 |
[04:09] | and be funny, but not too funny. | 要有幽默感 但别太过 |
[04:11] | And be kind of annoying, but in a loveable way. | 要有点烦人 但是要让人意乱情迷 |
[04:14] | I don’t know, Grunkle Stan. This sounds kinda jerky. | 我不知道 斯坦叔公 听起来有点混蛋啊 |
[04:16] | Hey, “Jerky” Is just a term non-jerks use | “混蛋”这个词是混蛋不起来的人 |
[04:19] | to bad-mouth innocent jerks. | 用来侮辱无辜混蛋的 |
[04:21] | Confidence, comedy, some third word starting with a “C.” | 自信 幽默 再帮我想个意思差不多的词 |
[04:24] | The three C’s of the Stan Pines Dating Technique. | 这三个要点就是斯坦·派恩斯的约会秘诀 |
[04:27] | At the next tourist trap, | 到了下个景点 |
[04:29] | try out my advice on the first girl you see. | 见到一个女孩子就试试我的办法 |
[04:31] | Cool. Grunkle Stan, thanks. | 好 斯坦叔公 谢谢 |
[04:34] | Hey, I’m full of good ideas. | 我满脑子可都是好主意 |
[04:36] | Speakin’ of which, | 说到好主意嘛 |
[04:37] | everyone, now! | 大家快上车啊 |
[04:46] | Why, you gol-darned son of a no-good! | 混蛋 你个无耻贱人 |
[04:52] | I’ll get you, Stan Pines! | 斯坦·派恩斯 看我不逮住你 |
[04:58] | Ah, Upside-down Town. | 啊 倒立小屋 |
[05:01] | The nausea capital of the state. | 全州闻名的反胃之都 |
[05:02] | Whatever you do, don’t use the bathrooms. | 不管干什么 都千万别去上厕所 |
[05:05] | Road Dawgs! | 公路姐妹团 |
[05:13] | – Whoa! – So weird. | -哇 -感觉怪怪的 |
[05:24] | All right, kid, this is it. | 听好了 孩子 记住要领 |
[05:26] | Be confident. | 保持自信 |
[05:28] | Hi. I’m Dipper. | 你好 我是迪普 |
[05:29] | Crazy place, right? | 这地方真奇怪 对吧 |
[05:31] | Oh, hi. I’m Emma Sue. | 你好 我叫艾玛·苏 |
[05:33] | If you pretend we’re right-side up, | 如果你假装我们脑袋朝上的话 |
[05:35] | it looks like everyone’s hair is standing on end. | 看起来就像大家头发都竖起来了 |
[05:37] | Huh, yeah. Weird, right? | 哈 对啊 真是奇怪 |
[05:39] | Pretend you’re screaming. | 你假装尖叫试试 |
[05:41] | Okay. You gotta take a picture of me, though. | 好 不过你得帮我拍照啊 |
[05:44] | Let’s see… whoa! | 看看怎 哎呀 |
[05:46] | Ho ho, just kidding. | 哈哈 吓着了吧 |
[05:48] | You are the worst. | 你真够坏的 |
[05:50] | You bet I am. | 可不是嘛 |
[05:51] | I’m bad, Emma. | 我可坏了 艾玛 |
[05:53] | Kind of a jerk. | 有点像个混蛋 |
[05:54] | Emma, come on. We have to get to Canada | 艾玛 快跟上 咱们得在你妈 |
[05:55] | before your mother gives birth. | 生孩子前赶到加拿大 |
[05:57] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长了 |
[05:59] | Maybe you could tell me sometime. | 也许你哪天有时间能跟我说说 |
[06:01] | Here’s my email address. | 这是我的邮箱地址 |
[06:02] | Write me and I’ll tell you all about it. | 给我发邮件 我会全都告诉你的 |
[06:06] | A girl gave me her email, | 有女生给我邮箱地址了 |
[06:08] | and it wasn’t out of pity. | 而且并不是出于怜悯 |
[06:09] | Ha ha, yes! | 哈哈 太棒了 |
[06:12] | Ugh! I’m okay. | 我很好 |
[06:14] | I’m better than okay. | 比很好还要好 |
[06:15] | Mabel, hi. There’s my Grenda. | 好啊梅宝 格兰达你咋样啊 |
[06:17] | Candy, looking great, looking great. | 糖糖 挺漂亮 挺漂亮 |
[06:19] | Is that a new pair of glasses? Very shiny. | 是不是换了副眼镜啊 亮闪闪的 |
[06:24] | Maybe it’s the blood pooling in my head, | 是不是我脑袋积血了 |
[06:26] | but Dipper seems different. | 迪普似乎不一样了 |
[06:29] | Yes, good different. | 对 变得更好了 |
[06:31] | Now, Soos. | 苏斯 快行动 |
[06:41] | Not too upside-down now. | 现在看你还怎么倒立 |
[06:43] | What a lovely normal home. | 真是个无比正常的漂亮房子啊 |
[06:46] | Stan Pines! | 斯坦·派恩斯 |
[06:50] | I can’t believe it worked. | 真不敢相信奏效了 |
[06:52] | What do I do now? Do I email her? | 现在我该怎么做 给她发邮件吗 |
[06:54] | No, no, you practice. | 不 不 你要练习 |
[06:56] | The more girls you talk to, the better you get at it. | 跟越多的女孩子谈话 你的技巧就会越娴熟 |
[06:58] | Grunkle Stan, these tips are priceless. | 斯坦叔公 这些经验真是无价之宝啊 |
[07:01] | And that’s just the tip of the advice-berg. | 这只能算我丰富经验的冰山一角 |
[07:22] | – Everyone on board? – Probably. | -人都齐了吧 -应该齐了 |
[07:28] | Guys? Hello? | 伙计们 人呢 |
[07:30] | Anyone? | 有人吗 |
[07:31] | They’ll come back for me. | 他们会回来找我的 |
[07:35] | So then I said to the bouncer, | 然后我跟门卫说 |
[07:37] | “Where’s your ID, ugly?” | “丑八怪 你的身份证又在哪儿” |
[07:39] | That’s where I got this scar. | 我这条伤疤就是这么来的 |
[07:41] | Grunkle Stan, I gotta say, | 斯坦叔公 我必须得说 |
[07:43] | this was one of the best days ever. | 今天算是我人生最美好的一天 |
[07:45] | Look! | 快看 |
[07:48] | That’s the Stan Pines method, kid. | 这就是斯坦·派恩斯的秘诀 小鬼 |
[07:49] | Works every time. | 百试百灵 |
[07:51] | I’m just a little worried, though. | 可是 我有些担心 |
[07:54] | I mean, is it bad to flirt with this many girls at once? | 我是指 一次和这么多女孩调情 不合适吧 |
[07:56] | I’m just trying to get over Wendy. | 我只是想放下温蒂而已 |
[07:59] | I don’t wanna hurt anyone’s feelings. | 我不想伤任何人的心 |
[08:00] | Please. That’s the best part of flirting on a road trip. | 拜托 这就是自驾游时调情最大的好处 |
[08:03] | You’re not gonna see any of these gals again. | 你再也不会见到这些女孩子们 |
[08:05] | To moving on. | 敬 移情别恋 |
[08:10] | Okay, it’s time for… | 好啦 是时候玩 |
[08:12] | Truth or dare or don’t! | 真心话和大冒险和玩不起啦 |
[08:14] | I choose don’t. | 我选择玩不起 |
[08:16] | You always choose don’t. | 你总是选择玩不起 |
[08:18] | Fine. Uh… truth. | 好吧 那就 真心话 |
[08:20] | Do you like someone? | 你有喜欢的人吗 |
[08:24] | Uh-oh. Someone’s blushing. | 喔 有人脸红啦 |
[08:28] | Okay, maybe just a little. | 好吧 也许有一点点 |
[08:30] | I don’t know for sure. It just started. | 我自己也不清楚 这感觉才刚开始 |
[08:33] | Tell us, tell us! | 快说 快说 |
[08:34] | Okay. It begins with a “D,” | 好吧 他名字以“迪”开头 |
[08:36] | and ends with an “ipper.” | 以“普”结尾 |
[08:39] | – No. – Yes. | -不会吧 -是的 |
[08:42] | Ready, Grenda? Three, two, one. | 准备好了吗 格兰达 三 二 一 |
[08:49] | Man, coyotes sound a lot worse than I remember. | 天 郊狼的叫声比我记忆中的难听多了 |
[08:54] | Candy, Candy, all my life dreams are coming true right now. | 糖糖 糖糖 我的人生梦想全都要实现了 |
[08:57] | My brother, my best friend. | 我弟弟 我最好的朋友 |
[08:59] | I can’t breathe! | 我无法呼吸 |
[09:01] | I’m so excited, I can’t breathe! | 我太激动了 喘不过气 |
[09:04] | I never really noticed him before, | 以前 我从没真正地注意过他 |
[09:05] | but he seems deeper lately, | 不过他最近似乎变得深沉了 |
[09:08] | less sweaty and more charming. | 流汗少了些 也更迷人了 |
[09:10] | But how do I approach him? | 但是我该怎么接近他呢 |
[09:12] | Don’t even worry about that, Can-Can. | 那种事用不着担心 小糖糖 |
[09:15] | Mabel’s got a plan. | 梅宝有个计划 |
[09:19] | Mabel’s got a plan. | 梅宝有个计划 |
[09:22] | All right, campers, we got another day | 好啦 小营员们 我们迎来了又一个 |
[09:25] | of breakin’ laws and breakin’ hearts. | 违法犯罪让别人心碎的日子 |
[09:26] | Everything up until now has been a walk in the park | 目前为止的一切 和我们下一个目标相比 |
[09:28] | compared to our next attraction. | 都不过是公园遛弯级别的小儿科 |
[09:30] | Is it a walk in the world’s biggest park? | 是在世界上最大的公园遛弯吗 |
[09:32] | Sort of. There she is, kids. | 差不多 我们到了 孩子们 |
[09:34] | Mystery Mountain. | 神秘山 |
[09:38] | Five times the size of the Mystery Shack, | 这里是神秘小屋的五倍大 |
[09:40] | and what’s worse, she has real attractions. | 更可怕的是 她有真正的景点 |
[09:43] | Oh, I have read about this place. | 我读到过这个地方 |
[09:45] | It has sky tram, and a mummy museum, | 这里有登山缆车 木乃伊博物馆 |
[09:48] | and sightings of half-human, half-spider creatures. | 还能看到半人半蜘蛛的生物 |
[09:51] | Even their made-up legends are better than ours. | 他们就连瞎编的传说都比我们的好 |
[09:54] | Today, the mountain falls. | 今天 这座山将沦陷 |
[09:59] | Question. The backseat makes me carsick. | 请问 我坐在后座晕车 |
[10:01] | Can I sit up front today? | 今天我能坐前面吗 |
[10:02] | Also a question. I’m the size of two people. | 我也想问 我体型一个顶俩 |
[10:05] | Can I have a whole seat to myself? | 我能一个人占整个座位吗 |
[10:07] | I don’t know. Sure. | 不知道 行呗 |
[10:08] | Ooh, change-up! | 换位置 |
[10:12] | Wait, that means it’ll be just me and… | 等等 也就是说 这儿只有我和 |
[10:14] | Candy Chu. Sixth grade. | 糖糖·秋 六年级 |
[10:16] | Oh! Hey. | 噢 嘿 |
[10:23] | You’re sitting close. | 你坐得好近 |
[10:27] | So Dipper, I was wondering, | 迪普 我很好奇 |
[10:29] | would you maybe want to walk around | 你今天想不想和我一起 |
[10:31] | the Mystery Mountain with me today? | 去神秘山转一转呢 |
[10:33] | Sure. I mean… | 当然 我是说 |
[10:35] | wasn’t that already the plan? | 这不就是我们的计划吗 |
[10:36] | I mean, just us. | 我是指 就我们两个 |
[10:39] | You and me. Candy and Dipper. | 我和你 糖糖和迪普 |
[10:48] | All right, Road Dawgs, I got five bucks | 好啦 公路姐妹团 谁去把那头蓝色的公牛翻倒 |
[10:50] | for whoever can tip the big blue ox. | 我就奖励谁五块钱 |
[10:53] | Go, go, go. | 快去吧 |
[10:55] | I will see you in there. | 我们在那儿见 |
[10:58] | Hey, what’s with the mopey mug, kid? | 孩子 你怎么一脸无精打采的样子 |
[11:00] | Stan, you gotta help me. | 斯坦叔公 你得帮我 |
[11:02] | Everything you taught me worked too well. | 你教我的每件事 效果都好过了头 |
[11:04] | I think Candy just asked me out on a date. | 我觉得糖糖刚才想和我约会呢 |
[11:06] | Hey, look at this little champion. | 嘿 看看你这个小冠军 |
[11:09] | What? No. I mean… | 什么 不 我是说 |
[11:10] | Candy’s great, she’s sweet, and she’s smart, | 糖糖人挺好的 甜美可爱 聪明伶俐 |
[11:13] | but I never thought of her like that. | 但是我对她从来都没有那种想法 |
[11:15] | This is all moving way too fast. | 这事进展得太快了 |
[11:19] | Okay, I just need to be honest with her, | 好吧 我应该对她实话实说 |
[11:21] | and tell her I’m not ready for all this. | 告诉她这件事我还没有准备好 |
[11:24] | Don’t you see what’s happening here? | 你还不明白发生了什么吗 |
[11:27] | That’s your dumb obsession with Wendy gettin’ in the way of your future. | 你对温蒂愚蠢的迷恋 阻碍了你的大好未来 |
[11:30] | If you wanna move on, | 如果你想要移情别恋 |
[11:31] | you gotta say yes to whatever comes your way. | 不管是谁来找你 你都要答应 |
[11:33] | Speaking of which… | 说起来 |
[11:38] | But I don’t wanna lead her on. | 但是我不想骗她 |
[11:40] | Uh-uh-uh, watch and learn. | 仔细瞧 好好学 |
[11:42] | Whoa, I seem to have lost my number. | 我好像把自己的电话号码给弄丢了 |
[11:45] | Can I borrow yours? | 能借你的用用吗 |
[11:46] | You are a riot. | 你这个小傻瓜 |
[11:49] | What brings you here? | 什么风把你吹到这里来了 |
[11:51] | We don’t normally get men this handsome round these parts. | 我们这一片儿通常都看不到你这样的帅哥 |
[11:54] | Well, Darlene, | 那个 达琳 |
[11:57] | between you and me, what I’m doin’ here is a little secret. | 我在这里干啥 是你我之间的小秘密 |
[12:00] | Oh, you seem like a man with secrets. | 你看上去就是一个有秘密的男人 |
[12:06] | You know, I’m going on a break. | 我要下班了 你懂的 |
[12:08] | You wanna take the sky tram up to Widow’s Peak? | 想不想坐缆车上寡妇之巅看看 |
[12:11] | Take my advice or don’t, | 听不听建议随便你 |
[12:13] | but clearly, I know what I’m doing. | 不过很明显 我这儿进展不错 |
[12:16] | Oh, fancy. | 好极了 |
[12:25] | Oh, I can’t believe this is happening. | 不敢相信 这事真的发生了 |
[12:27] | A real date. | 一个真正的约会 |
[12:29] | I wonder what they’ll name the baby. | 我想知道他们会给孩子取什么名字 |
[12:30] | If I had a baby, I would name it | 如果我有个孩子 我会叫他 |
[12:32] | Grenda 2: The Sequel. | 格兰达第二部 续集 |
[12:35] | You would make such a good mother. | 你一定会是个好母亲 |
[12:40] | This place is so enchanting. | 这个地方如此迷人 |
[12:42] | Sort of confused by the phrase | 虽然“每日最新木乃伊”这个说法 |
[12:44] | “new mummies daily” though. | 让人摸不着头脑 |
[12:45] | I mean, how does that even work? | 我是说 这根本解释不通啊 |
[12:46] | This mountain’s full of mysteries. | 这座山满是未解之谜 |
[12:48] | Like why is my head falling on your shoulder? | 就像为什么我的头会靠上你的肩 |
[12:53] | Uh, yep, this is what I want. | 没错 这就是我想要的 |
[12:56] | This is all part of the plan and stuff. | 这不过是计划的一部分 |
[12:58] | Oh, Dipper, hey. | 迪普 喂 |
[13:00] | Corn maze girl. | 玉米迷宫的女孩 |
[13:01] | I was wondering when you’d call. | 我想知道你什么时候会给我打电话 |
[13:04] | Dipper, who is this? | 迪普 她是谁 |
[13:05] | Nobody. I mean, uh… somebody, but… | 谁也不是 我是说 她是某个人 但是 |
[13:07] | Dipper! | 迪普 |
[13:09] | I didn’t recognize you right-side up. | 从侧面差点没认出来你 |
[13:12] | You’ll never guess where my mom gave birth. | 你绝对想不到我妈妈是在哪里生的孩子 |
[13:14] | Hey, who are these girls? | 喂 这些女孩子是什么人 |
[13:15] | Dipper, why haven’t you called? | 迪普 你怎么没给我打电话 |
[13:17] | Did our romantic log ride mean nothing to you? | 我们的浪漫原木之旅对你来说无足轻重吗 |
[13:20] | I can’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[13:21] | You agreed to go on a date with me, | 你答应和我约会的同时 |
[13:23] | and you are seeing all these other girls? | 也和所有这些女生约会吗 |
[13:25] | Well, answer us. Which one of us do you like? | 回答我们 你最喜欢我们中的谁 |
[13:28] | I… I like all of you. | 我 我全都喜欢 |
[13:30] | I mean, I don’t like any of you. | 我是说 我一个也不喜欢 |
[13:31] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[13:33] | I was trying to learn how to talk to girls. | 我只是在努力学习如何和女孩子搭讪 |
[13:36] | – Unbelievable. – So gross. | -难以置信 -真讨厌 |
[13:38] | What a jerk. | 真是个混蛋 |
[13:39] | Dipper Pines, I thought you were a nice guy, | 迪普·派恩斯 我以为你是个好男孩 |
[13:43] | but I guess you only care about yourself. | 但是 恐怕你只关心自己吧 |
[13:46] | Uh, Candy, wait. | 糖糖 等等 |
[13:49] | I messed everything up. | 我把一切都搞砸了 |
[13:51] | I gotta find Stan. He’ll know what to do. | 我得去找斯坦叔公 他知道该怎么办 |
[13:54] | Oh, are you sure you wanna go this deep into the forest? | 你确定要往森林里走这么深吗 |
[13:58] | It’s so scary. | 这里好可怕 |
[14:00] | Don’t worry, toots. | 别担心 亲爱的 |
[14:01] | That spider people stuff is just an urban legend. | 蜘蛛人之类的东西只是都市传说 |
[14:04] | I can’t believe people fall for it. | 不敢相信竟然有人会买账 |
[14:06] | You’re so brave. | 你太勇敢啦 |
[14:07] | What can I say? I’m a real catch. | 那当然了 我可是人中尤物 |
[14:10] | Yes. | 没错 |
[14:11] | The catch of the day. | 今天你就是我的猎物了 |
[14:13] | Uh, I think your contacts fell out. | 呃 你的隐形眼镜好像掉了 |
[14:19] | Uh, have you seen an old guy around here? | 请问你有没有在附近看到一个老头 |
[14:22] | Big ears, orange nose, a real know-it-all. | 大耳朵 橘色鼻子 是个万事通 |
[14:26] | Uh-uh-uh. Flame retardant raccoon says, | 听好啦 浣熊防火员提醒您 |
[14:28] | don’t hug forest fires. | 不要和森林火灾做朋友噢 |
[14:33] | Stan, where are you? I need your advice. | 斯坦 你在哪里 我需要你的建议 |
[14:37] | Grunkle Stan? | 斯坦叔公 |
[14:38] | Hey, buddy boy. | 嘿 小伙子 |
[14:40] | Remember how we were talkin’ about my technique? | 还记得我给你说过的搭讪技巧吗 |
[14:43] | Well, sometimes it leads to unexpected consequences. | 有时候也会产生一些意想不到的后果啦 |
[14:45] | Yeah, you can say that again. Where are you? | 是啊 说得对极了 你在哪儿 |
[14:47] | The good news is, I’ve solved the mystery | 好消息是 我解决了俄勒冈州 |
[14:49] | of where Oregon’s mummies come from. | 木乃伊的来源疑团 |
[14:50] | The bad news is, | 坏消息是 |
[14:52] | I’m about to become one. | 我就要成为他们的一员了 |
[14:54] | Turns out Darlene is one of those spider people. | 原来达琳就是那传说中的蜘蛛人 |
[14:57] | But beyond that, the date’s been okay. | 不过除此之外 我们的约会还挺顺利的 |
[15:02] | Wait, wait, wait. Darlene’s a spider person? | 等等 等等 达琳是蜘蛛人 |
[15:04] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能呢 |
[15:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:07] | One minute, we’re having a perfect date, | 前一分钟 我们还在愉快地约会 |
[15:09] | and the next minute, she’s growing extra legs | 后一分钟 她就长出了很多蜘蛛腿 |
[15:11] | and encasing me in webbing. Women, right? | 用网把我包了起来 女人啊 对吧 |
[15:13] | You couldn’t tell she was a spider?! | 你竟然分辨不出她是一只蜘蛛 |
[15:15] | I was blinded by flattery. | 我被甜言蜜语蒙蔽了 |
[15:17] | Also this acid she spit in my face. | 还有她喷在我脸上的酸汁 |
[15:20] | I’m up the mountain at Widow’s Peak. | 我在寡妇之巅的山顶 |
[15:21] | All right, I’m gonna find you. Stay put! | 好 我会找到你的 呆在原地别动 |
[15:25] | You got it. | 知道啦 |
[15:27] | Uh-uh. Trying to escape? | 怎么 想逃跑吗 |
[15:32] | You tricked me. | 你骗了我 |
[15:34] | I’m 80% certain you don’t really love me at all. | 我百分之八十确信你一点也不爱我 |
[15:36] | Ha! Men will fall for anything. | 哈 男人真是什么都信 |
[15:39] | “You’re so funny. Great story. | “你真有趣 故事很棒 |
[15:41] | I love a man with shoulder hair.” | 我喜欢肩上长毛的男人” |
[15:44] | You… you didn’t mean it about my shoulder hair? | 你 你不是真心喜欢我的肩上的毛吗 |
[15:47] | Tell me, Stan, before I transformed, | 告诉我 斯坦 在我变身之前 |
[15:49] | who’d you think was in charge? | 你以为咱俩谁主导着局面 |
[15:52] | You, with your cheesy lines and fake confidence? | 就凭你那做作的开场白和虚假的自信心吗 |
[15:56] | I’m the master pick-up artist here. | 我才是这里的搭讪大师 |
[15:58] | Sorry, toots. | 抱歉了 亲爱的 |
[16:00] | This time, you’re getting used for your body, | 这回 你的身体要派上用场了 |
[16:03] | which, to my weird species, is food. | 对我这种奇怪的生物来说 就是食物哦 |
[16:06] | Allow me to slip into something more horrifying. | 允许我再变个更可怕点的形象 |
[16:12] | I wonder what beverage pairs well | 我得想想该拿什么饮料来配 |
[16:14] | with a vintage 70-something-year-old man. | 一个七十多岁的老头子 |
[16:17] | Be right back. | 马上回来 |
[16:19] | Come on, Dipper, where are you? | 快来啊 迪普 你在哪里 |
[16:22] | I feel like such a fool. | 我觉得自己是个傻瓜 |
[16:25] | I should have known to guard my heart in a cage of ice. | 我本该知道冰封自己的心才能远离伤害 |
[16:27] | There, there. Let my calming voice soothe you. | 好了 好了 用我平静的声音来安慰你吧 |
[16:31] | It is helping. | 感觉好多了 |
[16:33] | Girls, there you are. | 姑娘们 你们在这儿 |
[16:35] | – Betrayer! – Oh, you. What do you want? | -负心汉 -是你 你想要什么 |
[16:38] | – I need your help. – With what, some sick jealousy trip? | -我需要你们的帮助 -帮什么 又是什么恶心人的嫉妒之旅 |
[16:41] | – Yes, sing it, Candy! – Testify! | -没错 说得好 糖糖 -我证明 |
[16:43] | Look, I’m so sorry about everything, | 听着 这一切我真的很抱歉 |
[16:46] | but Stan’s in trouble. | 但斯坦现在有麻烦了 |
[16:47] | You can totally kill me later, | 事后你们怎么处置我都行 |
[16:49] | but right now, he needs us. | 但当务之急 他需要我们 |
[16:50] | I’ll explain on the way. | 我会在路上解释的 |
[16:59] | Please. I don’t know if you’re really up there or not, | 求你了 我不知道是不是举头三尺有神明 |
[17:02] | but if you are, please save me, Paul Bunyan. | 但如果你真的在 请你救救我 保罗·班扬 |
[17:05] | Mr. Pines! | 派恩斯先生 |
[17:07] | Whoa, did that really work? | 祈祷成真了 |
[17:12] | Quick, before the rest of the venom sets in. | 快 趁着剩下的毒液还没渗进来 |
[17:17] | No! Where are you? | 不 哪里走 |
[17:21] | The sky tram, everybody on. | 缆车 大家快进去 |
[17:23] | I have a plan. | 我有个计划 |
[17:24] | – Ha ha, yeah! – Perfect. | -哈哈 太好了 -完美 |
[17:27] | Ride like the wind, sky tram. | 御风疾驰吧 缆车 |
[17:32] | Welcome to Trambience, | 欢迎乘坐“懒车之星” |
[17:34] | the world’s lowest treetop tram ride. | 世界上最慢的缆车之行 |
[17:36] | Enjoy the sights at 0.1 miles per hour. | 享受时速零点一迈的风景吧 |
[17:39] | Move, move, move! | 快动 快动 快动 |
[17:41] | Can’t this thing go any faster? | 这车厢就不能走快点吗 |
[17:43] | No, it can’t. This is Trambience. | 做不到 这可是“懒车之星” |
[17:55] | Enjoying the view? Take a picture. | 享受到美景了吗 拍张照吧 |
[18:03] | We’re doomed! | 我们完蛋了 |
[18:05] | We’re all gonna die! | 我们都要死了 |
[18:09] | Listen carefully. | 大家听好 |
[18:09] | This sky tram has an emergency drop switch. | 这架缆车设置了一个紧急坠落开关 |
[18:12] | Below us is Oregon’s largest Paul Bunyan statue. | 我们下方是俄勒冈州最大的保罗·班扬雕塑 |
[18:15] | And Old Reliable goes off in five, four… | 老伙计喷泉喷发倒数五 四 |
[18:19] | Candy, wait! Don’t pull that lever. | 糖糖 等等 别拉下控制杆 |
[18:21] | Kid, are you crazy? | 孩子 你疯了吗 |
[18:22] | Now! | 就是现在 |
[18:45] | My only weakness, a giant boot. | 我唯一的弱点就是巨大的脚 |
[18:49] | A giant newspaper or a giant cup | 不过巨大的报纸或者巨大的杯子 |
[18:51] | would also have been pretty bad. | 也很可怕啦 |
[18:54] | Thank you for riding Trambience sky tram. | 感谢您选择乘坐“懒车之星” |
[18:56] | Tell your friends it was a boring, boring ride. | 请把这趟超级超级无聊的旅程推荐给你的朋友 |
[18:59] | Kid, that was ingenious! | 孩子 你刚刚真是太机智了 |
[19:00] | How’d you know that would work? | 你怎么知道这样行得通 |
[19:02] | Useless travel pamphlets. | 是这张没用的旅游小册子上写的 |
[19:05] | Stanley. | 斯坦利 |
[19:09] | I’m sorry. I don’t know what came over me. | 对不起 我不知道自己刚才是怎么了 |
[19:12] | You’ll let me out, right? | 你会救我出来的 对吧 |
[19:14] | What? After all that? | 什么 现在太晚了点儿吧 |
[19:16] | Seriously, do I look like an amnesiac? | 有没有搞错 老子看着像得了健忘症吗 |
[19:18] | You’re so funny. | 你真有趣 |
[19:22] | Have you ever considered becoming a comedian? | 你就没想过转行当个喜剧演员吗 |
[19:24] | You know, I actually have. | 其实 我真想过 |
[19:27] | Comedy is too subtle these days. | 现在的喜剧也太小打小闹了 |
[19:29] | My style involves more over-sized props. | 我的风格可要用上更多的大尺寸道具 |
[19:32] | – Let me get you out– – No! | -我拉你出来 -不 |
[19:34] | Oh, yeah, right. | 对 对 |
[19:36] | You win this round, Stan, but mark my words. | 这局你赢了 斯坦 但记住我的话 |
[19:39] | As long as there’s men like you out there, | 只要世上还有你这样的男人 |
[19:41] | with their dumb one-liners, | 还有你们那些愚蠢的俏皮话 |
[19:43] | and pick-up moves, I’ll never run out of prey. | 和搭讪手段 我就不会缺少猎物 |
[19:46] | Get in the car, get in the car! | 快上车 快上车 |
[20:05] | All right, kid, I gotta admit something. | 好了 孩子 我得承认一件事 |
[20:08] | I’m no expert on women. | 我根本不是泡妞专家 |
[20:10] | Truth is, I’ve been divorced once, | 实际上 我离过一次婚 |
[20:12] | and slapped more times than I can remember. | 被扇耳光的次数多得我自己也数不清 |
[20:14] | Confidence can buy you a lot, | 自信能帮你得到很多东西 |
[20:15] | but at the end of the day, | 但是到头来 |
[20:17] | pick-up artists tend to get our heads bitten off. | 搭讪达人往往会把我们的脑袋咬下来 |
[20:19] | When it comes to women, I’m a failure. | 面对女人 我很失败 |
[20:21] | Hey, we’re both failures. | 我们都很失败 |
[20:25] | You know, even if your dating tips were bad, | 嘿 你的约会小技巧虽然糟糕 |
[20:28] | I actually haven’t thought about Wendy all day. | 但我今天一整天还真没想过温蒂了 |
[20:31] | Plus, you did teach me to be more confident. | 另外 我的确学到了应该更自信一些 |
[20:33] | I guess I just need to learn to use that power for good. | 我想接下来该学的是怎么运用它做好事 |
[20:39] | Hey, I found a pamphlet I don’t think you’ve read yet. | 嘿 我找到一份小册子 你大概还没读过吧 |
[20:44] | 对不起, 原谅我好吗? 你最好了! | |
[20:47] | It’s okay, Dipper. | 没事的 迪普 |
[20:48] | The open road makes people do crazy things. | 在阳关大道一路狂奔的确会让人头脑发热 |
[20:52] | Plus, after seeing you flee the spider like a baby, | 另外 看了你像个小屁孩一样躲着蜘蛛的样子 |
[20:55] | I kinda lost interest. | 我好像对你又没兴趣了 |
[20:56] | Yep, yep. I deserve that. | 是啊是啊 这是我活该 |
[21:03] | I still feel a little bad | 我还是感觉有点内疚 |
[21:05] | about wrecking those tourist traps. | 损坏了那么多坑游客的景点 |
[21:06] | Ah, come on. Everyone loves my pranks. | 得了 人人都喜欢我的恶作剧 |
[21:08] | And the best part is, I never have to face | 最棒的是 我从来不需要承担 |
[21:10] | any consequences… Sweet lord! | 任何后果 我的天 |
[21:14] | Ah, come on! | 不是吧 |
[21:20] | That’s what you get. That’s what you get! | 你罪有应得 你罪有应得 |
[21:26] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[21:27] | I completely don’t deserve this. | 我这是招谁惹谁了啊 |
[21:30] | Oh, man, are we gonna have to help clean this up? | 天呐 这个烂摊子得由我们打扫干净吗 |
[21:32] | Nah, I’m sure Soos will take care of it. | 不 苏斯肯定会料理好这一切的 |
[21:34] | Where is Soos anyway? | 话说苏斯哪儿去了 |
[21:41] | Okay, Soos, remember what your grandma taught you. | 好吧 苏斯 记住你奶奶是怎么教你的 |
[21:44] | When you get lost, stay exactly where you are, | 如果迷路了 你就呆在原地 |
[21:46] | and don’t move. | 不要动 |
[21:52] | Don’t move. | 不要动 |
[22:01] | You know, I would make a really good scarecrow. | 看看 我当稻草人相当不赖呢 |