时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Morning, Dipper. | 早上好啊 迪普 |
[00:10] | Guess who. | 猜猜我是谁 |
[00:12] | Oh, what joy. | 真是求之不得啊 |
[00:13] | If it isn’t Mr. Upsidedownington. | 这不是倒立哥么 |
[00:16] | How long has it been? Third grade maybe? | 上次见到你是在小学三年级了吧 |
[00:18] | That’s right, and I’m here to deliver you | 没错 我来这儿是要告诉你 |
[00:20] | an Upsidedownington-tastic message! | 倒立哥专属好消息 |
[00:23] | Is it the message that | 是不是我们都长大了 |
[00:24] | we’re getting too old for this sort of thing? | 不该再玩这么幼稚的游戏了 |
[00:26] | Um, kinda, actually. | 其实差不多啦 |
[00:28] | It’s that we’re exactly one week away | 消息就是离我们的十三岁生日 |
[00:30] | from our 13th birthday! | 只有恰好一个星期了 |
[00:35] | Whoa! Our birthday’s coming up already? | 哇 我们的生日这么快就到了 |
[00:38] | Soon we’re gonna be actual teenagers! | 马上我们就能变成青少年了 |
[00:41] | Finally I can stop reading pre-teen magazines, | 我总算能摆脱儿童杂志 |
[00:43] | and start reading post-pre-teen magazines. | 好好享受青少年杂志了 |
[00:46] | PG-13 movies, here I come. | 家长辅导级电影 我来了 |
[00:49] | And just one more year until high school. | 还有一年我们就能上高中了 |
[00:51] | High school, Dipper! | 高中啊 迪普 |
[00:53] | Where girls become women, | 女孩子会成长为女人 |
[00:55] | and they teach us stuff about… | 还会教我们那些知识 |
[00:58] | you know what. | 你懂的 |
[00:59] | Trigonometry? | 三角函数吗 |
[01:01] | Oh, yeah, baby. | 简直是迫不及待啊 |
[01:03] | That’s not the only good news coming up. | 好消息还不止这个 |
[01:04] | In one week, | 下个星期 |
[01:05] | my senior citizen ponytail kit is coming in the mail. | 我的老男人马尾辫套装就要寄到了 |
[01:10] | I’m… I’m kinda going through some things. | 我 我总算是要熬出头了啊 |
[01:13] | In one week, my grandma is finally letting me | 下个星期 我奶奶总算允许我 |
[01:15] | eat crackers on my bed. | 在床上吃饼干了 |
[01:17] | The future is coming for us all, dudes. | 未来一片大好啊 大家伙儿 |
[01:19] | – The future. – The future. | -未来 -未来 |
[01:21] | The future! | 未来 |
[01:23] | I’m sorry, I can’t take you seriously | 不好意思 你在下巴上贴眼睛 |
[01:25] | with that face on your chin. | 根本严肃不起来 |
[01:27] | What face, Dipper? | 迪普 哪双眼睛啊 |
[01:29] | You’re doing the voice, | 你又开始不好好说话了 |
[01:30] | so you obviously know what I’m talking about. | 所以你肯定明白我是什么意思 |
[01:32] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我才不知道你想说什么呢 |
[01:36] | There is something wrong with you. | 你真是脑子搭错筋了 |
[01:38] | There’s something wrong with both of us. | 咱俩脑子都搭错筋了 |
[01:58] | All right, party planners. | 好了 聚会策划们 |
[01:59] | In one week, we become teenagers, | 下个星期我们就要成为青少年 |
[02:02] | and summer vacation winds to an end, | 暑假也将要迎来尾声 |
[02:04] | so we need to throw the greatest party of all time! | 所以我们必须得把聚会开得史上第一棒 |
[02:07] | I’m talkin’ pinatas with tinier pinatas inside. | 比如说用墨西哥糖果罐套糖果罐 |
[02:10] | Boom, dreams comin’ true. | 哈 梦想成真啊 |
[02:12] | I’m talkin’ inviting everyone in town. | 比如说把全镇的人都请来 |
[02:15] | Let’s see. | 我看看 |
[02:16] | Where do we stand with the gnomes? | 小矮人该怎么打交道呢 |
[02:19] | Not so fast, goofus and girl goofus. | 别急 傻小子和傻丫头 |
[02:21] | After that zombie incident, | 那场僵尸危机之后 |
[02:23] | no one’s throwing another party at my house. | 谁也不准在我的房子里开聚会 |
[02:25] | I keep finding little bits of the undead in the couch cushions. | 沙发垫子底下的僵尸骨头死活清不干净 |
[02:27] | But Grunkle Stan, we need some roof to raise. | 但是斯坦叔公 开聚会总不能没地盘吧 |
[02:31] | Dude, you can rent out the Gravity Falls high school gym, | 各位 你们可以租用重力泉高中的体育馆 |
[02:33] | and have your party there. | 在那里开聚会啊 |
[02:35] | That place is empty all summer long. | 那个地方一整个暑假都没人 |
[02:37] | The gym’s a great idea, Soos. | 体育馆真是个好主意 苏斯 |
[02:39] | To the high school! | 向高中进军 |
[02:43] | Dipper, my face is on fire! | 迪普 我脸着火了 |
[02:45] | I’ll just be a second. | 我马上回来 |
[02:47] | Hey, Uncle Ford, are you okay? | 阿福叔公 你还好吗 |
[02:49] | Oh, yes, I’m fine. | 没啥事 我很好 |
[02:51] | I just said that to make sure you’d come in here. | 我这么说是想让你赶紧过来 |
[02:52] | But your face is on fire. | 但是你的脸的确着火了 |
[02:55] | Yes. It’s much faster than shaving. | 没错 这样比刮胡子省事多了 |
[02:56] | Now listen, Dipper. | 迪普 现在听好 |
[02:58] | I have a very important mission, | 我有个很重要的任务 |
[03:00] | and you are the only one who can help me. | 而你是唯一能帮我的人 |
[03:02] | Remember the rift in dimensional space-time I showed you? | 还记得我给你看的时空维度裂痕吗 |
[03:05] | It’s cracking. | 出现裂缝了 |
[03:07] | This is what Bill has been waiting for. | 比尔期待的就是这一刻 |
[03:09] | If it breaks, it’ll cause reality as we know it | 如果缝隙破裂 将把我们所处的 |
[03:11] | to become completely unraveled. | 现实世界搅得翻天覆地 |
[03:13] | A hypothetical and catastrophic event | 这个灾难性的理论假说 |
[03:16] | I call Weirdmageddon. | 我称其为“湮没之日” |
[03:21] | Bill is out there, and he’d use any trick | 比尔就在外面 他会尝试一切诡计 |
[03:23] | from deception to outright possession | 从欺骗思想到人身控制 |
[03:24] | to make this happen. | 只为这一刻的到来 |
[03:26] | But for the sake of humanity, we mustn’t let him. | 为了芸芸众生 我们必须阻止他 |
[03:29] | – What do we do? – We patch the rift. | -我们该怎么办 -把裂痕补好 |
[03:30] | I’ll explain on the way. | 我在半路上解释 |
[03:33] | – Wait. What about Mabel? – It’s okay, Dipper. | -等等 梅宝怎么办 -没关系 迪普 |
[03:36] | You should totally go with Grunkle Ford | 你就放心跟阿福叔公 |
[03:38] | to save the world or whatever. | 去拯救世界什么的吧 |
[03:39] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[03:40] | We’re gonna be doing birthday junk all week. | 我们一整个星期都会忙活生日趴 |
[03:42] | Plus, I packed those walkie-talkies. | 再说了 我把对讲机都装好了 |
[03:44] | Here’s one for my party mission, | 这个给我的聚会策划用 |
[03:46] | and one for your smarty mission. | 这个给你的救世任务用 |
[03:49] | Ahem. I did mention that the fate of the universe | 我已经说过全宇宙 |
[03:51] | is at stake, didn’t I? | 都命悬一线了 对吧 |
[03:53] | Hurry. We haven’t much time. | 动作快点 快来不及了 |
[03:55] | Okay, Dipper, it’s your first big mission with Ford, | 好了 迪普 这是你第一次和阿福出任务 |
[03:58] | a chance to prove yourself. | 这是证明自己的机会 |
[04:00] | Don’t mess this up. | 千万别搞砸了 |
[04:03] | I’m all right. | 我没事 |
[04:13] | Whoa, Soos, I thought you said this place was empty. | 哇 苏斯 你不是说这里没人吗 |
[04:17] | My dogs, what up? | 哟 哥们儿们好 |
[04:19] | Wendy, what are you doing here? | 温蒂 你来这里干嘛 |
[04:21] | Ugh. High school registration. | 呃 高中开学报到啊 |
[04:23] | Oh! You know, I’m only a year away from high school myself. | 你猜怎么着 明年我也是高中生了 |
[04:27] | Would you say your experience | 你觉得高中经历更像是 |
[04:29] | is more rom-com or wacky romp? | 浪漫喜剧还是搞笑闹剧呢 |
[04:31] | More like teen horror movie. | 不如说是青少年恐怖电影 |
[04:33] | High school is the worst. | 高中最可怕了 |
[04:35] | Classes get super hard, | 课一节比一节难 |
[04:37] | your body just flat-out turns against you, | 你的身体也像要跟自己过不去似的 |
[04:39] | and worst of all, everybody hates you. | 最糟糕的是 所有人都讨厌你 |
[04:44] | Can’t do it. Can’t do another year. | 受不了了 新学年撑不过去了 |
[04:46] | My hormones are like a sweaty cage. | 老子的荷尔蒙要爆发了 |
[04:49] | Why aren’t they singing about following their dreams? | 他们不该是唱歌跳舞 赞颂梦想吗 |
[04:52] | TV taught me that high school is like some sort of musical. | 电视告诉我高中生活是一部音乐剧呢 |
[04:56] | TV lied, man. | 别让电视给忽悠了 |
[04:58] | If you can avoid growing up, do it. | 如果能逃避长大 赶紧的 |
[05:00] | I’d give anything to be 12 again. | 如果能重回十二岁 让我付出多少都行 |
[05:01] | Anyway, what are you guys doing here? | 先不说了 你们来干嘛啊 |
[05:03] | Just looking for a place | 找一个地方 |
[05:05] | to have my 13th birthday party. | 办我的十三岁生日聚会 |
[05:08] | Wendy Borduroy? | 温蒂·波多莱 |
[05:10] | I mean Corduroy. | 啊不 科多莱 |
[05:11] | Corduroy. | 科多莱 |
[05:13] | See what I mean? | 明白我的意思了吧 |
[05:21] | Master Mabel to Dippity Dog. | 梅宝宝呼叫迪普普 |
[05:24] | We can have our party at the gym, | 我们可以在体育馆开聚会 |
[05:25] | but we gotta talk about high school. | 但我想和你谈谈高中的事 |
[05:27] | I’m starting to think it’s might not be | 我觉得咱们期待的高中生活 |
[05:29] | the awesome future we were expecting. Over. | 可能没那么美好 完毕 |
[05:32] | I’m going through a bad patch, Mabel. | 我在死命赶路呢 梅宝 |
[05:34] | We’ll talk when I get back… . | 等我回来再说吧 |
[05:36] | Dipper? Come in, come in? | 迪普 回话 回话 |
[05:38] | Hey, I know what will make you feel better. | 哎 这样你可能会好受点 |
[05:39] | Let’s deliver some invites to your friends, huh? | 一起给朋友们送请贴吧 |
[05:41] | Yeah! | 好啊 |
[05:50] | Mabel? Mabel, you there? | 梅宝 梅宝 能听见吗 |
[05:54] | Listen, Dipper, in order to seal the rift for good, | 听好 迪普 为了一劳永逸封好裂痕 |
[05:56] | it’s going to take an adhesive | 我们需要用到一种粘合剂 |
[05:58] | Something… extraterrestrial in origin. | 一种来自地球以外的粘合剂 |
[06:02] | What do you mean? | 你这是什么意思 |
[06:04] | Dipper, look at the peculiar shape | 迪普 看看这些悬崖 |
[06:06] | made by those cliffs. | 不同寻常的形状 |
[06:08] | Does it remind you of anything? | 是不是想到了什么 |
[06:20] | Shut… up | 不会吧 |
[06:21] | According to my research, the entire valley | 根据我的研究 整个重力泉山谷 |
[06:24] | of Gravity Valley was formed when an extraterrestrial object | 是由于数百万年前某种地外物体 |
[06:27] | crash landed here millions of years ago. | 的撞击而形成的 |
[06:30] | Did this craft cause the town’s strange properties? | 到底是飞碟导致了重力泉的怪诞事件 |
[06:33] | Or, did the town’s strange properties | 还是说 小镇多发的怪诞事件 |
[06:35] | attract the craft? | 吸引了飞碟的光临 |
[06:37] | The answer is still unknown. | 答案依然是个谜 |
[06:39] | But that’s crazy! | 但是这也太疯狂了 |
[06:41] | Where did the saucer go? | 飞碟到底去哪儿了 |
[06:42] | Sometimes, the strangest things in the world | 有时候 世界上最诡异之事 |
[06:44] | are right under our noses. | 就在我们的眼皮底下 |
[06:46] | And our feet, in this particular instance. | 从我们现在的情况来讲 是脚下 |
[06:49] | Now, you might want to stand back. | 现在你最好往后站 |
[06:51] | This magnet gun could rip the fillings | 这把电磁枪的威力 |
[06:53] | out of a man’s mouth from a hundred feet. | 能从百米开外虎口掏心 |
[06:57] | I used to raid this thing for parts for years. | 我多年来一直从这里搜刮零件 |
[07:00] | Where do you think I got the materials to build my portal? | 你以为我建传送门的材料是哪来的 |
[07:02] | You– I… words, not working from mouth. | 你 我 说都不会话了 |
[07:06] | Now, come. And take this. | 来吧 拿着这个 |
[07:09] | Don’t worry I’ve been down here countless times. | 别担心 我已经下去过无数次了 |
[07:12] | All the aliens have been dead for millions of years. | 那些外星人都死了几百万年了 |
[07:15] | Probably. | 大概吧 |
[07:28] | I can’t believe there’s been a giant UFO | 真不敢相信 一直以来 |
[07:31] | under the town this whole time. | 小镇下面都有一个巨型不明飞行物 |
[07:33] | I wish my mind could be where yours is right now, Dipper. | 多希望我的头脑能和你一样年轻啊 迪普 |
[07:35] | When confirmation of extraterrestrials still had that punch. | 当年证实地外生命存在时 它还算犀利 |
[07:39] | Now it’s just sort of, meh. | 但现在可不比当年了 |
[07:45] | McGucket and I used to come down here all the time | 我和麦戈科特以前常常下来这里 |
[07:47] | to raid their tech and study their language. | 掠夺他们的科技 学习他们的语言 |
[07:50] | This is so cool! | 实在太酷了 |
[07:55] | The substance need so seal the rift | 密封裂痕所需的物质 |
[07:57] | is an alien adhesive, strong enough to | 是一种外星粘合剂 非常牢固 |
[07:59] | keep the hull of a spacecraft together. | 能把宇宙飞船的船体固定在一起 |
[08:01] | Just one dollop of this adhesive | 这种粘合剂只要一滴 |
[08:03] | should be enough to seal a crack in space-time. | 就足够把时空裂痕封住了 |
[08:05] | Also, if it touches you, it will seal up | 还有就是 如果这东西碰到你 |
[08:07] | all the orifices in your face, | 也会把你的脸封成铁板一块 |
[08:09] | so try so avoid that. | 所以尽量别这么干 |
[08:10] | Now, use your magnet gun and follow me! | 好 拿着你的电磁枪跟我来 |
[08:13] | – Hup. – Great Uncle Ford! | -走 -阿福叔公 |
[08:20] | Your turn! | 轮到你了 |
[08:21] | Say “hup”. It helps! | 喊声“走” 管用 |
[08:24] | Okay, just put on magnet, leap down hole. | 好的 打开磁力 一头跳下去 |
[08:28] | Turn on. Come on already! | 启动 快点啊 |
[08:31] | Magnet! | 磁力启动 |
[08:36] | A little help? | 帮我一下 |
[08:44] | Oh, hi, Mabel. | 嗨 梅宝 |
[08:45] | You’re just in time for our one o’clock boy talk. | 你正好赶上我们的一点整男生八卦时间 |
[08:48] | If you think that’s good, boom! | 瞅你们这点追求 看看这个 |
[08:51] | Me and Dipper’s 13th birthday jam! | 我和迪普的十三岁生日聚会 |
[08:53] | Oh, man, your birthday’s on the last day of summer. | 天啊 你的生日是暑假的最后一天 |
[08:57] | I’m not gonna be here. | 那时我就不在这儿了 |
[08:58] | What? | 什么 |
[08:59] | Marius is flying me out to Austria | 马吕斯要开飞机带我去奥地利 |
[09:01] | to hang out his castle or whatever that week. | 让我那周去他的城堡玩什么的 |
[09:03] | He’s co clingy! | 他实在太粘人了 |
[09:05] | You’re gonna be out of town for my birthday? | 我过生日的时候你不在镇上 |
[09:08] | But at least you can come, right, Candy? | 但至少你会来的 是吧 糖糖 |
[09:10] | Sorry, Mabel, my parents send me | 抱歉 梅宝 每年的这个时候 |
[09:13] | to music camp this time of year. | 我父母都要把我送到音乐夏令营去 |
[09:14] | There is no escape from music camp. | 音乐夏令营可是逃不掉的 |
[09:17] | So neither of you are gonna be at my birthday party? | 这么说你们俩都不能来参加我的生日派对了 |
[09:20] | And you won’t be able to wish me good-bye | 而且我们在暑假结束的时候 |
[09:22] | at the end of the summer? | 也没法好好说再见了 |
[09:24] | I’m sorry, Mabel. | 真的很抱歉 梅宝 |
[09:26] | Summer happens so fast. | 这个暑假过得太快了 |
[09:29] | Ugh, Marius, now’s not the time! | 马吕斯 现在不是时候 |
[09:33] | I think I need to radio for emotional backup. | 我需要无线电来给我做精神后援 |
[09:36] | Dipper, please come in. | 迪普 快回答我 |
[09:37] | Our party mission is going down in flames. | 咱们的派对计划大概要以失败告终了 |
[09:39] | Over. | 完毕 |
[09:49] | This is their storage facility. | 这里是他们的存储设备 |
[09:50] | This place would have been heavily guarded, | 这个地方本该是守卫森严的 |
[09:52] | but now everything’s defunct. | 但是现在一切都失效了 |
[09:54] | Go ahead, flip any switch. | 来吧 随便按按钮 |
[09:56] | They’ve all been busted for millions of years. | 都已经坏了好几百万年了 |
[10:05] | Clara, did you eat my farm? | 克拉拉 你是不是吃了我的农场 |
[10:09] | The glue should be around here somewhere, | 胶水应该就在这附近 |
[10:11] | so keep your eyes peeled. | 所以睁大你的眼睛 |
[10:14] | Dipper, let me ask you something. | 迪普 我想问你点事 |
[10:16] | Have you thought much about your future? | 你有没有考虑过你的未来 |
[10:18] | No, not really. | 其实没怎么想过 |
[10:19] | I mean, beyond graduating high school with a high GPA | 说起来 也就是以优异成绩从高中毕业 |
[10:21] | so I can get accepted to a good technical college | 上一所不错的理工院校 |
[10:23] | with a photography and media production minor | 主修摄影 兼修传媒 |
[10:25] | to start my own ghost hunting show. | 好能做我自己的猎鬼节目 |
[10:28] | It’s like talking to a younger version of myself. | 就像在和年轻的我说话一样 |
[10:30] | If you’re so sure of what you want out of life, | 你要是对你的人生目标这么确定 |
[10:32] | why waste? Why put up with the drudgery of school? | 干嘛要浪费时间呢 干嘛要忍受学校的苦差事 |
[10:35] | Huh, trust me, I’d love to fast forward the whole thing, but | 呃 相信我 虽然我很想把这一切都加快速度 |
[10:38] | not like I have a choice. | 但有些事情我没得选 |
[10:40] | Dipper, I’ve been thinking. | 迪普 我一直在想 |
[10:42] | I’m getting too old to investigate | 我太老了 不能再自己一个人 |
[10:43] | Gravity Falls on my own. | 研究重力泉的秘密 |
[10:45] | I need to train an apprentice to help me fight monsters, | 我需要训练一个徒弟来与我共同对抗怪物 |
[10:48] | solve mysteries, and protect this town. | 解决神秘事件 保护这个小镇 |
[10:50] | And I think I’d like to keep it in the family | 我想在家族内找一个继承人 |
[10:53] | What are you saying? | 你说什么 |
[10:54] | I’ve read your additions to my journal, | 我读过你对我的日志的注解 |
[10:56] | and I’m impressed with your potential. | 我对你的潜力刮目相看 |
[10:58] | What would you say to staying in Gravity Falls | 你觉得暑假过后留在重力泉 |
[11:00] | after the summer ends and becoming my apprentice? | 做我的徒弟怎么样 |
[11:02] | What about school? | 那上学的事怎么办 |
[11:04] | Dipper, I have 12 PhDs. | 迪普 我有十二个博士学位 |
[11:06] | Your parents would be thrilled | 由我来给你提供高等教育 |
[11:08] | if I could give you such an advanced education. | 你父母一定会很高兴的 |
[11:09] | There’s also Mabel. | 还有梅宝 |
[11:11] | She’d be all alone in California. | 她就会孤身一人在加利福尼亚 |
[11:13] | Mabel will be fine on her own. | 梅宝自己一个人没问题的 |
[11:15] | She has a magnetic personality. | 她有那么招人喜欢的个性 |
[11:18] | I watched her become pen pals | 我见过她跟一个送披萨的 |
[11:19] | with the pizza delivery man | 迅速投缘成为笔友 |
[11:20] | in the 60 seconds he was at the door. | 那人才在家门口停了六十秒钟啊 |
[11:21] | Gosh, we’ve never really been apart before. | 天啊 我们之前还从没分开过呢 |
[11:24] | And isn’t it suffocating? | 这难道不是种束缚吗 |
[11:26] | Dipper, can you honestly tell me | 迪普 你老实告诉我 |
[11:28] | you never felt like you were meant for something more? | 你从没想过有更重大的使命在等着你吗 |
[11:31] | I hav– I don’t know. | 我觉得 我也不清楚 |
[11:33] | Sounds like a dream come true, | 听起来就像梦想成真 |
[11:35] | but I’m not sure I have what it takes. | 但是我不知道自己有没有这种天赋 |
[11:38] | I was tricked by Bill, | 我被比尔骗过 |
[11:39] | I was wrong about Stan’s portal. | 我错怪了斯坦的传送门 |
[11:41] | Heck, I can’t even operate this magnet gun right. | 天啊 我甚至连这把电磁枪都用不好 |
[11:47] | Ha! Yes. | 哈 太好了 |
[11:48] | Dipper, you found the adhesive! | 迪普 你找到了粘合剂 |
[11:50] | I did? | 真的吗 |
[11:51] | Oh-ho, you really did it, kid. | 当然是真的了 孩子 |
[11:53] | Huddle in, let’s get a picture of this. | 来 咱们拿着这个合张影 |
[11:56] | Uh, Uncle Ford, you said everything down here is dead, right? | 阿福叔公 你不是说这下面的一切都死了吗 |
[12:00] | Yes, unless somehow we reactivated the… | 是啊 除非我们不小心激活了 |
[12:04] | security system | 安保系统 |
[12:08] | What do we do? | 咱们怎么办 |
[12:10] | Listen to me very carefully. | 仔细听我说 |
[12:11] | I’ve studied these. They’re security droids, | 我研究过这个 这些是安保机器人 |
[12:13] | and they detect adrenaline. | 会侦测肾上腺素 |
[12:15] | You simply have to not feel any fear, | 你只要不感到恐惧 |
[12:18] | – and they won’t see you. – What? | -它们就看不见你 -你说什么 |
[12:20] | It’s okay. I’ve done it before. | 没事的 我以前成功过 |
[12:21] | Just take a deep breath, focus on your intellect, | 深呼一口气 专注 用你的聪明才智 |
[12:23] | and control your fear. | 控制你的恐惧 |
[12:26] | Wh-wh-what? that’s crazy! I– | 你说什么 这实在是太疯狂了 |
[12:29] | Follow my lead! | 照我说的做 |
[12:30] | Great Uncle ford… | 阿福叔公 |
[12:31] | Focus, Dipper! | 专注 迪普 |
[12:34] | I, uh… I-I- | 我 我 |
[12:38] | – I can’t. – Get down! | -我做不到啊 -趴下 |
[12:49] | Aah! No! Nooooo… | 啊 不 |
[12:51] | Wait! No! | 等等 不要啊 |
[12:52] | Stay back. It’s too dangerous. | 别过来 太危险了 |
[12:55] | Sealing the rift is what’s important now. | 现在封住裂痕才是最重要的 |
[12:57] | Take this. | 拿好这个 |
[13:00] | You’re gonna have to do it without me. | 你要独自一人完成任务了 |
[13:02] | Use the adhesive. Fix the rift! | 使用粘合剂 修复裂痕 |
[13:04] | Save the universe, Dipper. | 拯救宇宙 迪普 |
[13:06] | Great Uncle Ford! | 阿福叔公 |
[13:11] | Hang on, I’m coming for you. | 撑住 我来救你了 |
[13:15] | Don’t worry, I’ll get you out of there! | 别担心 我会把你救出来的 |
[13:19] | Where’s that thing taking you? | 那东西要带你去哪儿 |
[13:23] | It’s an automated prison droid. | 这是一个全自动监狱机器人 |
[13:25] | And wherever it’s going, I’m not coming back. | 不管它去哪儿 我回不来了 |
[13:28] | What? | 什么 |
[13:33] | No, no, no. | 不行 别走 |
[13:34] | Don’t worry, I’ll think of something. | 别担心 我会想出办法来的 |
[13:41] | Dipper, what on earth are you doing? | 迪普 你到底在干什么 |
[13:44] | Hold on, Great Uncle Ford. | 坚持住 阿福叔公 |
[13:48] | I’m getting you out of this one way or another. | 不管怎么样 我都要把你救出来 |
[13:51] | Oh, no! | 不要啊 |
[13:57] | Come on, come on! | 快点 赶紧 |
[14:18] | Let go of my uncle! | 放开我的叔公 |
[14:36] | Oh, no. Aah! | 噢 不 |
[14:44] | Great Uncle Ford! | 阿福叔公 |
[14:46] | Okay, let’s try magna-pulse. | 好吧 来试试电磁脉冲 |
[15:10] | Oh, no. Oh, no, no, no, no! | 不要 别 不不不不 |
[15:14] | Come on, wake up, man. | 拜托 快醒醒 |
[15:17] | We gotta get out of here before– | 我们必须赶紧离开这儿 在 |
[15:23] | Hey, I’m warning you! | 喂 我警告你 |
[15:26] | I have a magnet gun! | 我可有电磁枪 |
[15:29] | Oh, yeah? You think you can scare me? | 是吗 你以为我会怕你 |
[15:31] | Do your worst! | 放马过来 |
[15:33] | Nothing in this universe is gonna take away my uncle. | 在这个宇宙中 没有人能带走我的叔公 |
[15:36] | So go ahead, Give me what you got. | 来啊 让我看看你的本事 |
[15:53] | I thought I was a goner, kid. | 我以为自己要完蛋了 孩子 |
[15:57] | Are you all right? what happened? | 你没事吧 发生什么事了 |
[15:59] | The orb didn’t detect any chemical signs of fear. | 那个球没有检测出任何恐惧的化学迹象 |
[16:02] | It assumed the threat was neutralized | 它以为威胁已经被消除 |
[16:04] | and then self-disassembled. | 就自我解体了 |
[16:07] | I– I did it? | 我 我做到啦 |
[16:08] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[16:13] | This is what I was talking about. | 这就是我之前所说的 |
[16:15] | How many other 12-year-olds | 你觉得还有多少十二岁的年轻人 |
[16:16] | do you think are capable of doing what you’ve just done? | 有能力完成你刚才干的事 |
[16:29] | Hey, everything all right, pumpkin? | 事情还顺利吗 小家伙 |
[16:31] | I just can’t believe the summer’s almost over. | 真不敢相信暑假就要结束了 |
[16:34] | And now that I know how awful high school’s gonna be, | 现在我知道了高中生活是多么的糟糕 |
[16:37] | I’m in no hurry to start that train wreck. | 我也不急着要开始经历那场人生悲剧了 |
[16:40] | Nobody likes getting older. | 没人喜欢变老 |
[16:42] | But just because you’re growing up | 不过年龄的增长 |
[16:44] | doesn’t mean you have to grow up, you know? | 并不意味着你必须长大 懂吗 |
[16:45] | I mean, look at me. I’m pushing 70, | 我是说 看看我 都快七十了 |
[16:47] | and I still eat ice cream for dinner. | 晚餐依然吃冰淇淋 |
[16:49] | But I don’t want to say good-bye to Gravity Falls. | 但是我不想和重力泉告别 |
[16:52] | Hey, at least whatever happens after this summer, | 嘿 至少这个暑假之后 不管发生什么事 |
[16:55] | you’ll still have your brother along with you | 你的弟弟依然会陪着你 |
[16:56] | through thick and thin. | 赴汤蹈火 在所不辞 |
[16:58] | Not everyone can say that, you know. | 不是每个人都能有那种体验 你知道么 |
[17:06] | Yeah. At least when I go home | 对 至少当我回家时 |
[17:07] | I always have Dipper. | 我总是有迪普相伴 |
[17:09] | Good old reliable old… | 这个小可爱 我的小依靠 |
[17:11] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[17:12] | Let’s get you out of there. | 我扶你从这儿出来 |
[17:15] | Listen to me, Dipper, this town is a magnet | 听我说 迪普 这个小镇有种磁力 |
[17:18] | for things that are special. | 它吸引着特别的东西 |
[17:19] | And that includes you and me. | 也包括你和我 |
[17:21] | It brought both of us here for a purpose. | 它送我们两个来这里 是天命的安排 |
[17:24] | Stay here with me, Dipper. | 和我一起留下来吧 迪普 |
[17:25] | Become my apprentice. | 成为我的徒弟 |
[17:26] | Don’t let anyone hold you– | 别让任何人阻拦你 |
[17:30] | I’ll do it. I’m gonna stay. | 我答应你 我会留下来的 |
[17:34] | Excellent. | 好极了 |
[17:35] | Now, who wants to save the world, apprentice? | 现在 谁想去拯救世界 乖徒弟 |
[17:45] | Mabel, I just had the best day of my life. | 梅宝 我刚刚经历了生命中最棒的一天 |
[17:48] | UFOs are real, and there’s one under the town, | 飞碟是真实存在的 镇子下面就有一个 |
[17:50] | and I saved Great Uncle Ford’s life and– | 我还救了阿福叔公 而且 |
[17:53] | Hey, are you okay? | 嘿 你还好吗 |
[17:54] | Tell me it’s not true, Dipper. | 告诉我这不是真的 迪普 |
[17:56] | Tell me you were joking. | 告诉我你是在开玩笑 |
[18:00] | Ford’s apprentice? Seriously? | 阿福的徒弟 你是认真的吗 |
[18:03] | Look, I was thinking, and this is | 听着 我只是在考虑 而且这事 |
[18:05] | a huge opportunity for me. | 对我来说是个大好机会 |
[18:07] | Well, it’s a horrible opportunity for me! | 对我来说却是个大坏的机会 |
[18:11] | I had the worst day of my life. | 我经历了我人生中最糟糕的一天 |
[18:13] | When we turn 13, the summer ends, | 当十三岁到来的时候 暑假结束了 |
[18:15] | and I have to leave everything behind. | 我不得不抛下这一切 |
[18:17] | You’re the only person I could count on, | 你就是我唯一的依靠 |
[18:19] | and now you’re leaving me, too? | 而现在你也要离开我了吗 |
[18:21] | Look, I’ve been thinking about it. | 听我说 这事我考虑过 |
[18:23] | I won’t be gone forever, okay? | 我又不是要永远离开 好吗 |
[18:24] | I’ll still visit you at home | 我还是会回家看你 |
[18:26] | and we’ll chat online– we’ll make it work. | 我们能在网上聊天 这事是可以解决的 |
[18:28] | I don’t want it to work. | 我不想解决这事 |
[18:30] | I just wish summer could last forever. | 我就想让这个暑假永远持续下去 |
[18:33] | But it can’t, Mabel. | 但这不可能 梅宝 |
[18:35] | Look, things aren’t gonna stay frozen this way. | 听着 世界不可能永远定格在这一刻 |
[18:38] | It’s part of growing up. | 这是成长的一部分 |
[18:39] | Things change. | 势不可挡 |
[18:41] | Summer ends. | 寒来暑往 |
[18:45] | Mabel, wait! | 梅宝 等等 |
[18:46] | I didn’t mean it like that. | 我不是那个意思 |
[18:48] | Mabel, come back! | 梅宝 快回来 |
[19:00] | Only party chocolate can cheer me up now. | 现在只有聚会巧克力能让我高兴点儿了 |
[19:03] | Nerd books? Chewed up pens? | 宅男图书 被啃过的笔 |
[19:06] | Ugh, wrong backpack. | 噢 拿错了包 |
[19:08] | It’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[19:10] | I just wish summer could last forever. | 我只希望暑假永不结束 |
[19:13] | That might be possible. | 说不定有可能 |
[19:15] | Sweater Town is not accepting incoming calls right now. | 毛衣城现在拒接电话 |
[19:18] | M-M-Mabel, it’s me. | 梅 梅 梅宝 是我 |
[19:20] | What? Who said that? | 什么 谁在说话 |
[19:23] | I can help. | 我能帮助你 |
[19:25] | The time travel guy? | 那个时间旅行的家伙 |
[19:27] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干嘛呢 |
[19:29] | You said you don’t want summer to end, right? | 你说你不想让暑假结束 对吗 |
[19:31] | Did I hear that right? | 我没听错吧 |
[19:33] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[19:34] | Why are you asking? | 为什么要这么问 |
[19:35] | Look, maybe it’s against the rules, | 听着 虽然这可能违反规定 |
[19:37] | but you once did a favor for me, so | 但是你曾经帮助过我 |
[19:39] | I thought I could help you out. | 所以我觉得应该回报你 |
[19:40] | It’s called a time bubble, | 有一种时间泡泡 |
[19:41] | and it prevents time from going forward. | 它能阻止时光流逝 |
[19:43] | Summer in Gravity Falls can last as long as you want it to. | 在重力泉的暑假 你想要多久就有多久 |
[19:46] | Really? But how does it work. | 真的吗 这东西怎么用 |
[19:50] | I just need you to get a little gizmo for me from your uncle. | 我只需要你到你叔公那里给我拿个小玩意儿 |
[19:53] | Something small– he won’t even know it’s missing. | 是个小东西 他都不会发现它不见了 |
[19:55] | Huh, maybe Dipper has something like that in his nerd bag. | 也许迪普的呆子袋里会有那种东西 |
[20:01] | Let me guess. Mabel didn’t take it well? | 让我猜猜 梅宝无法坦然接受吧 |
[20:03] | I–I don’t know. | 我 我不知道 |
[20:05] | Maybe I’m making the wrong decision. | 也许我在做错误的决定 |
[20:07] | I need to think about this. | 我得好好考虑这件事 |
[20:08] | Dipper, right now we need to focus on the mission. | 迪普 我们现在应该集中精力在任务上 |
[20:11] | Now, come on. I’ve got the glue. | 来吧 我把粘合剂拿来了 |
[20:13] | Hand me the rift and let’s make history. | 把裂痕给我 让我们史册留名 |
[20:17] | What? | 什么 |
[20:18] | Oh, no, the rift! | 不 裂痕 |
[20:21] | Huh. That’s odd. | 好奇怪啊 |
[20:24] | Is this it? Yes, that’s it! | 是这个吗 对 就是这个 |
[20:26] | Just hand it over and I’ll do my thing. | 快给我 我好来帮你 |
[20:29] | Unless you’re ready to leave Gravity Falls. | 除非你准备离开重力泉 |
[20:32] | Just a little more summer. | 只要夏天长一点点就行 |
[20:40] | What? | 什么 |
[20:48] | Oh, no! Wait, wait, wait! | 不 等等 等等 等一下 |
[20:53] | At last. At long, long last! | 不容易啊 总算成了 |
[20:57] | The gate between worlds is open! | 两个世界之间的门开啦 |
[21:00] | The event one billion years prophesized has come to pass! | 十亿年前预言的大事件要来啦 |
[21:03] | The day has come. The world is finally mine! | 等到这一天啦 这个世界终于是我的啦 |
[21:23] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么事 |
[21:24] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[21:27] | We’re too late. | 我们迟了 |
[21:30] | It’s the end of the world. | 世界末日到了 |