时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | End times are here, folks. | 乡亲们 末日已经到来 |
[00:13] | Only way to salvation is to embrace the triangular ways of our overlord. | 唯一的救赎方式只有拥抱我们至高霸主三角一般的生活 |
[00:17] | Any object with more than three sides is sinful. | 任何多于三条边的物体都是罪恶的 |
[00:20] | That’s it. That’s probably what Bill wants. | 这就行了 比尔应该会喜欢 |
[00:23] | I reckon I’ve been living a lie. | 看来我的信仰一直是个谎言啊 |
[00:33] | Ladies, gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[00:36] | that creature with, like, 87 different faces. | 还有那个长着大概八十七张脸的家伙 |
[00:38] | Eighty-eight different faces. | 有八十八张脸呢 |
[00:40] | Oh, sorry. Touchy subject. | 不好意思 别那么小心眼啊 |
[00:42] | Anyways, it’s been fun turning Gravity Falls inside out, | 总之还是很愉快的 我们把重力泉搅得天翻地覆 |
[00:45] | rounding up all its terrified citizens | 把镇上吓坏的居民驱赶到一起 |
[00:49] | and then stacking them into this massive throne of frozen human agony. | 将他们垒成这个凝结人类痛苦的巨大王座 |
[00:58] | Don’t worry, they’re not conscious anymore. | 别担心 他们已经失去意识了 |
[01:00] | Probably. | 应该吧 |
[01:01] | My omelets… they have friendly faces. | 我的鸡蛋饼 看起来可面善了 |
[01:05] | Whoops. Back you go there. | 哎 别乱动 回去 |
[01:08] | But Gravity Falls is just the beginning. | 但是重力泉仅仅是一个开端 |
[01:10] | It’s time to take our chaos worldwide! | 是时候把混乱带到全世界了 |
[01:13] | All right, boys, to the corners of the earth. | 准备好 小伙子们 走遍天涯海角 |
[01:15] | Set the world aflame with your weirdness. | 用这般怪诞引燃世界吧 |
[01:17] | This dimension is ours! | 这个时空归我们了 |
[01:20] | Ah, global domination. | 啊 全球统治 |
[01:22] | I could get used to… | 我很快就会习惯 |
[01:25] | What?! | 什么 |
[01:34] | Hm, this might be more complicated than I thought. | 嗯 这可能没我想得那么简单 |
[01:38] | I think I broke something. | 我好像把哪儿摔断了 |
[01:40] | Walk it off! | 忍一下会死啊 |
[02:03] | Mabel. Mabel! | 梅宝 梅宝 |
[02:07] | Okay, guys, Bill has taken over the town, | 好了 各位 比尔掌控了全镇 |
[02:09] | and if this weirdness spreads, | 如果这般怪诞继续传播 |
[02:10] | he’s gonna take over the whole world. | 整个世界都要遭殃了 |
[02:12] | Our first step to stopping him is rescuing Mabel, | 想阻止他 我们首先要救出梅宝 |
[02:14] | but he’s got her trapped in this strange prison bubble. | 但是他把梅宝关在这个奇怪的泡泡牢笼里 |
[02:18] | What is this place anyway? | 这到底是哪里啊 |
[02:26] | Guys, if I die, I wanna die hugging. | 伙计们 就算是个死 我也要死在拥抱中 |
[02:29] | Soos, you’re choking me. | 苏斯 我喘不过气了 |
[02:31] | Let my body be your shield. | 让我来当你们的肉垫吧 |
[02:38] | Is the entire ground a bouncy castle? | 整个地面是个充气城堡 |
[02:41] | Do you hear ’80s music? | 听到八十年代的歌了吗 |
[02:43] | And does the air smell like childlike wonder? | 空气中是不是有童话世界的味道 |
[02:50] | This is Mabel’s prison? | 这就是梅宝的监狱 |
[02:52] | Yes. Definitely. Absolutely. | 确定 一定 肯定 |
[02:55] | It’s fun o’clock, everyone. | 到点了 该疯玩了 各位 |
[02:57] | Today’s weather calls for rainbows with a chance of dance parties. | 今日天气大部有彩虹 局部地区开舞会 |
[03:02] | If you’re the owner of a unicorn with a top hat, | 如果你是戴着大礼帽独角兽的主人 |
[03:05] | please come to the ice cream beach. | 请立刻前往冰激凌海滩 |
[03:06] | Your unicorn is being towed. | 你的独角兽就要拖走了 |
[03:09] | What is this new world? | 这个新世界是怎么回事 |
[03:11] | Shining, shimmering, splendid. | 亮晶晶 闪光光 太豪华了 |
[03:17] | Welcome to Mabeland. | 欢迎来到梅宝乐园 |
[03:19] | Mabeland | 梅宝乐园 |
[03:21] | And this is worse than the apocalypse. | 这简直比世界末日更可怕 |
[03:23] | Dude, this place hurts my eyes. | 天啊 我的眼睛要被闪瞎了 |
[03:25] | Oh, that’s normal. | 瞎眼很正常 |
[03:27] | Mabeland’s rainbows have colors | 梅宝乐园彩虹的某些颜色 |
[03:29] | only bees and art students can see. | 只有蜜蜂和学艺术的能看见 |
[03:30] | Now who wants to go on the grand tour? | 现在谁想去城市大环游啊 |
[03:33] | – Do we have a choice? – No! | -有得选吗 -没得选 |
[03:37] | Mabeland is the ultimate paradise, | 梅宝乐园是终极天堂 |
[03:39] | and the only rule– there are no rules! | 唯一的规矩就是 无拘无束 |
[03:42] | Except for one rule, which is very serious. | 除了一条高压线一般的规矩 |
[03:46] | But no one would ever break it, | 不过从来也没人犯过 |
[03:47] | so it’s not worth mentioning. | 所以说不说也就不重要了 |
[03:50] | Listen, creepy dream guys, we’re not here to party, okay? | 听好了 梦幻怪男生 我们可不是来玩的 |
[03:53] | We just need to find Mabel and get her out of here. | 我们是来找梅宝 救她出去的 |
[03:55] | Where is she? | 她到底在哪儿 |
[03:57] | Our home girl Mabel lives at our next stop. | 我们的梅宝女神就在下一站 |
[04:00] | That rules! | 赞爆了 |
[04:03] | Now come have rad snacks served by awesome penguins. | 快来尝尝酷炫企鹅端上的超赞零食吧 |
[04:07] | Oh, score. I’m so hungry. | 太棒了 我都饿死了 |
[04:10] | Yeah. I haven’t eaten anything | 对啊 连续三天 |
[04:11] | except for part of my hat for the last three days. | 我除了啃了几口帽子啥都没吃了 |
[04:14] | Can you guys just hold on a second? | 你们能不能先等一下 |
[04:16] | Do you see what’s happening here? | 难道看不出发生了什么吗 |
[04:18] | Don’t forget, this world was created by Bill. | 别忘了 这个世界是比尔创造的 |
[04:22] | That punch is probably blood. | 这饮料说不定是鲜血 |
[04:24] | And that glitter rain is probably ground-up bones or babies or something. | 闪光雨点说不定是磨成粉的骨头或婴儿什么的 |
[04:28] | Bill’s using Mabel’s own fantasies as some sick trap. | 比尔利用梅宝的幻想创造了这些变态陷阱 |
[04:32] | We need to grab Mabel and get the heck outta here. | 我们必须找到梅宝 把她救出这个鬼地方 |
[04:35] | Oh, Mabel? She’s at the top of the tallest tower, | 梅宝 她就在那座最高的塔顶上 |
[04:38] | guarded by those big, buff waffle guards. | 由又大又软的华夫饼卫兵把守着 |
[04:40] | There’s no way to get past them. | 要想过他们这关可不容易 |
[04:42] | Someone hand me some syrup. | 谁给我拿瓶糖浆 |
[04:47] | It’s happening. The moment we trained for. | 养兵千日 用兵一时 命运来召唤啦 |
[04:49] | Don’t worry, man. I gotcha. | 别怕 哥们儿 有我呢 |
[04:53] | It’s now or never, guys. | 伙计们 机会来了 |
[04:55] | This is a rescue. | 人质救援 |
[04:57] | Everyone hit the deck. | 所有人都趴下 |
[05:00] | Hang in there, Mabel! | 梅宝 坚持住 |
[05:04] | There she is. | 她在那儿 |
[05:06] | Soos, grab her. | 苏斯 带上她 |
[05:08] | Wendy, barricade the door. | 温蒂 把门堵好 |
[05:10] | Up you go, little lady. | 小公主 该走了 |
[05:14] | Soos? Wendy? Dipper? | 苏斯 温蒂 迪普 |
[05:17] | The waffles are coming back. | 松饼卫兵回来了 |
[05:18] | – We gotta hurry! – Uh, guys. | -别磨磨蹭蹭了 -呃 各位 |
[05:21] | Don’t worry, Mabel. We’ll get you out of this. | 别担心 梅宝 我们会把你救出去的 |
[05:23] | But Dipper… | 但是迪普 |
[05:33] | Mabel, what are you doing? | 梅宝 你在干嘛啊 |
[05:35] | We’re trying to save you from this prison. | 我们要把你从监狱救出去呢 |
[05:37] | This isn’t a prison. | 这不是监狱 |
[05:39] | I made this world. | 这个世界是我创造的 |
[05:40] | Well, I sorta woke up here. | 我在这里醒过来 |
[05:43] | – It’s complicated. – What are you saying? | -这事说来话长 -你在说什么呢 |
[05:45] | I’m saying this is my home now, | 我是说现在这儿就是我的家 |
[05:48] | and I don’t wanna be saved. | 我不想被救出去 |
[05:51] | – Sorry, Mabel. – No worries, bubble bear. | -抱歉 梅宝 -没关系 泡泡熊 |
[05:57] | – You did what?! – Look, after you said | -你干了什么 -听着 听到你说 |
[05:59] | you wouldn’t come back home with me at the end of the summer | 暑假结束后不会跟我回家 |
[06:01] | for your “apprenticeship,” | 要留下来当什么徒弟 |
[06:03] | I wanted to hide in my sweater forever. | 我恨不得躲在毛衣里过一辈子算了 |
[06:06] | But then I woke up in a place that gives me | 但是我醒来之后 发现这个地方 |
[06:08] | exactly what I wanted– | 给了我想要的一切 |
[06:09] | an endless summer where we’ll never have to grow up. | 永远不用长大的无尽夏日 |
[06:11] | Here, the sun shines all day, the party never ends, | 在这里 阳光永远明媚 宴会永不散席 |
[06:14] | and now that you guys are here, it’s finally perfect. | 现在你们也来了 一切终于完美了 |
[06:18] | Listen, Mabel, we’re not here to party. | 听着 梅宝 我们不是来享乐的 |
[06:19] | All of this is crazy. | 这一切太疯狂了 |
[06:20] | Ugh! I figured you might say something like that, Dipper. | 唉 就知道你会这么说 迪普 |
[06:25] | That’s why I’ve prepared a backup Dipper | 所以我创造了个态度更积极的 |
[06:27] | with a more supportive attitude. | 备胎版迪普 |
[06:34] | Wiggity-wiggity what’s up, dude bros? | 早啊 哥们儿姐们儿都吃了吧 |
[06:36] | I’m Dippy Fresh. | 在下小鲜肉迪迪 |
[06:38] | I like skateboarding, supporting my sister, | 我喜欢玩滑板 无条件支持姐姐 |
[06:40] | and punctuating every third sentence with a high five. | 说三句话就击掌一次 |
[06:43] | Oh, don’t mind if I… | 那我就不客 |
[06:47] | I’m sorry. I can’t leave him hanging. | 不好意思 不能让他把手一直举着 |
[06:49] | Yes. | 好嘞 |
[06:50] | You’re dead to me, Soos. | 苏斯 咱们友尽了 |
[06:51] | Trust me. You guys are gonna love it here. | 相信我吧 你们会爱死这个地方的 |
[06:54] | This world always knows what you want, | 这个世界总是了解你的愿望 |
[06:56] | sometimes even before you do. | 甚至能先你一步满足愿望 |
[06:58] | Apparently I wanted a chinchilla. | 毛丝鼠 我当然想要啦 |
[07:01] | Right again, Mabeland. | 梅宝乐园又猜对了 |
[07:03] | Mabel, listen to yourself. This is crazy. | 梅宝 你自己想想这疯不疯狂 |
[07:05] | I’m sorry about our fight, | 我们闹矛盾是我不对 |
[07:06] | and I’m sorry things aren’t great right now, | 我也很抱歉现在很多事情不能如愿 |
[07:08] | but that doesn’t mean you can just stay in here forever. | 但这不代表你能在这里永远躲下去 |
[07:11] | Hey, take a chill pill. Those grow on trees here. | 别上火 吃点镇静剂 就长在树上 |
[07:14] | You stay out of this, Dippy Fresh! | 小鲜肉你别瞎掺和 |
[07:15] | Dude, calm down. | 哥们儿 淡定 |
[07:16] | Dippy Fresh didn’t do anything to you, dawg. | 小鲜肉迪迪又没招惹你 |
[07:20] | I know it seems too good to be true, | 我知道这个地方太过美好不像是真的 |
[07:22] | but just give this place a chance. | 但是凡事要亲身体验嘛 |
[07:24] | Mabeland knows just what you want, | 梅宝乐园知你心中所想 |
[07:26] | and always provides. | 永远满足你的需要 |
[07:30] | Pudding center. Nice. | 布丁夹心的 太棒了 |
[07:33] | Actually, Mabel, I’m with Dipper on this. | 其实呢 梅宝 这件事上我跟迪普想的一样 |
[07:35] | Gravity Falls is in trouble, and I really think– | 重力泉碰到麻烦了 而且我真的觉得 |
[07:42] | Wendy! | 温蒂 |
[07:43] | Guys? You’re safe. | 伙计们 你们没事 |
[07:45] | We’ve got a monster truck full of fireworks, fake ID’s, | 我们弄到一辆装满烟花和假身份证的怪兽卡车 |
[07:49] | and pranking supplies. | 还有恶作剧用品 |
[07:50] | Wanna drive this truck to the high school | 想把这卡车开到学校去 |
[07:52] | and glue this plunger to the principal’s head? | 把皮揣子粘到校长头上吗 |
[07:54] | Yes. Yes, I do. | 想啊 太想了 |
[07:57] | Sorry, guys. I’ve always wanted to do that. | 抱歉 伙计们 我一直都想这么干来着 |
[07:59] | I’ll be back in just a few minutes. | 我去去就来 |
[08:04] | – Wendy? – Don’t worry, dude. | -温蒂 -别担心 伙计 |
[08:05] | There’s nothing in this world that could break me | 这世上没有什么能阻挡我 |
[08:07] | from our mission. | 执行咱们的任务 |
[08:10] | Soos mi hijo. I have returned. | 苏斯 我的好儿子 我回来了 |
[08:13] | Holy… whoa, whoa. Dad? | 天啊 等等 老爸 |
[08:16] | You don’t remember what I look like, | 因为你也不记得我长得什么样了 |
[08:17] | so I have the body of a pro wrestler, | 所以我拥有专业摔跤手的身体 |
[08:19] | and a face you once saw on a hot sauce bottle. | 还长着你在辣酱瓶上看见的脸 |
[08:21] | I was never there for you, | 我没能陪在你身边 |
[08:22] | but in this world, I can be. | 但是在这个世界里 我可以陪你了 |
[08:24] | – You’re perfect. – It’s a trap. | -你真是太完美了 -这是个陷阱 |
[08:26] | Don’t go with him, Soos, no matter what he offers you. | 别跟他走 苏斯 不管他答应给你什么 |
[08:29] | Want to play catch? | 想玩接球吗 |
[08:31] | I’m sorry, dude. | 抱歉了 伙计 |
[08:32] | Even if it is all a dream, | 就算这只是梦一场 |
[08:34] | I’ve gotta play just one game. | 我也得玩完这个游戏 |
[08:36] | Come on, Dad. | 走吧 老爹 |
[08:38] | Okay, this has gone too far. | 行了 这有点太过分了 |
[08:39] | You can’t honestly think these fantasies are good for anyone. | 你该不会真觉得沉迷于这些幻想对他们有益吧 |
[08:43] | You can’t argue with the results. | 这结果是无可非议的 |
[08:44] | People are happy here. | 人们在这里生活得很快乐 |
[08:46] | Does it really matter if it’s real or not? | 或真或假真的很重要吗 |
[08:49] | For once, stop listening to your head, | 就这一次 别再用脑子思考了 |
[08:51] | and listen to your heart. | 随心所愿吧 |
[08:53] | Mabeland has something for everyone, even you. | 在梅宝乐园里 每个人都能找到自己想要的 就连你也是 |
[08:57] | In fact… | 其实呢 |
[09:00] | Nope. Not looking. Not looking. | 不要 我不看 我不看 |
[09:09] | All right, can anybody explain to me why, | 行了 谁能跟我说说 |
[09:12] | even with our newfound infinite power… | 为什么即使我们有了无限能量 |
[09:17] | none of us can escape the borders | 也没人逃得出这个 |
[09:19] | of this stupid hick town?! | 小破镇的边界 |
[09:23] | There’s some kind of force field keeping us in. | 有种力量把我们困在了这里 |
[09:25] | But who would know how to fix it? | 但是谁能知道怎么补救呢 |
[09:28] | Hmm. Maybe someone needs to come out of retirement. | 看来某人得重新上岗了 |
[09:32] | Bill. Sorry, boss, | 比尔 抱歉 老大 |
[09:34] | but Gideon let the Pines family escape. | 但是吉迪恩让派恩斯家的人逃掉了 |
[09:37] | They’re inside Mabel’s bubble as we speak. | 他们现在正在梅宝的泡泡里 |
[09:41] | Buddy, Mabel’s bubble is the most diabolical trap I’ve ever created. | 伙计 梅宝的泡泡是我创建出的最邪恶的陷阱 |
[09:45] | It would take a will of titanium | 要使出洪荒之力 |
[09:47] | not to give into its temptations. | 才能不向它的诱惑屈服 |
[09:48] | Fetch me Gideon, and take the rest of the day off. | 把吉迪恩给我抓来 剩下的时间可以休息了 |
[09:52] | Things just got a little more interesting. | 真是越来越好玩了 |
[09:56] | Bo-ba-do-do, I’m a stuffed animal tree | 我是个毛绒玩具树 |
[09:59] | He’s a stuffed animal tree | 他是个毛绒玩具树 |
[10:07] | Even my stone skips are perfect. | 就算打个水漂也这么完美 |
[10:09] | Who am I kidding? | 我逗谁呢 |
[10:11] | Maybe Mabel’s right. | 也许梅宝是对的 |
[10:14] | It’s a horror show out there. | 外面是个恐怖的世界 |
[10:16] | At least the air here is breathable. | 至少这里的空气还可以呼吸 |
[10:18] | Dude, you’re talking to a river. | 伙计 你在跟河说话呢 |
[10:20] | Oh, hey, Wendy. What’s up? | 嗨 温蒂 你怎么样了 |
[10:21] | I thought you were busy wrecking the school or whatever. | 我还以为你忙着砸学校什么的呢 |
[10:24] | Yeah, that got old quick. | 那个啊 不一会就玩腻了 |
[10:26] | And this music is really starting to get on my nerves. | 这破音乐真是要把我弄崩溃了 |
[10:28] | I think that stuff you said about this place is right. | 我觉得你对这个地方的看法是正确的 |
[10:31] | Really? Well, now we just need a plan. | 真的吗 那咱们现在只需要个计划 |
[10:34] | Don’t worry. You always think of something. | 别担心 你总能想出好主意 |
[10:39] | You know, you’re so much smarter than, like, everyone else. | 你知道吗 你比其他任何人都聪明得多 |
[10:44] | It’s kinda funny. | 说来挺有意思的 |
[10:45] | If you were older, you’d be, like, my dream guy. | 你要是年龄再大一点的话 可能就是我的梦中情人了 |
[10:49] | Wait. Do you really mean that? | 等等 你这话是真心的吗 |
[10:50] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[10:52] | In this place, you can be any age you want. | 在这个地方 你想多大就多大 |
[10:54] | If we were the same age, maybe you and me could… | 咱们要是同岁的话 你和我也许就能 |
[10:57] | I don’t know… actually be together. | 谁知道呢 真的在一起了 |
[11:00] | Wait. Really? | 等等 真的吗 |
[11:02] | I bet if we asked Mabel, she could do it right now. | 我敢说只要去找梅宝 她现在就能让咱们在一起 |
[11:04] | In this place, it could finally be just you and me. | 在这个世界里 就我们俩长相厮守 |
[11:07] | Come on, man. Just take my hand. | 来吧 伙计 牵着我的手 |
[11:10] | Wait. This isn’t real! | 等等 这不是真的 |
[11:20] | You shouldn’t have done that, Dipper! | 你不该这么做的 迪普 |
[11:23] | We’re watching you. | 我们一直在盯着你 |
[11:26] | There are eyes everywhere. | 这里到处都是眼线 |
[11:29] | – Hi, Dipper. – Hey, Dipper. | -嗨 迪普 -嗨 迪普 |
[11:30] | – Hey, Dipper. – Hey, Dipper. | -嗨 迪普 -嗨 迪普 |
[11:32] | Bo-ba-do-do, I’m a stuffed animal tree | 我是个毛绒玩具树 |
[11:35] | Oh, my gosh. | 哦 天啊 |
[11:36] | This is crazy. | 实在是太疯狂了 |
[11:38] | I’m losing my mind. | 我要疯了 |
[11:40] | We have to get out of here. | 我们一定要逃出这里 |
[11:41] | We have to go back… to the real world! | 一定要回到现实世界里 |
[11:49] | Under Article Smiley Face of Exhibit Squeaky Duck, | 以橡皮鸭笑脸条款的名义 |
[11:53] | you are hereby accused of breaking our one rule– | 你被正式指控违反这里唯一的规矩 |
[11:55] | mentioning reality. | 提到现实世界 |
[11:59] | Prepare to be banished from this land forever! | 准备被这个世界永远驱逐吧 |
[12:04] | Mabel, you’re smarter than this. | 梅宝 你不至于做出这种傻事吧 |
[12:06] | Bill has you hypnotized or something. | 比尔一定是给你洗脑了吧 |
[12:09] | Are you really gonna let them banish me? | 你真的任他们就这样驱逐我吗 |
[12:10] | No. Of course not. | 不 当然不了 |
[12:12] | That’s my brother, guys. | 那是我弟弟 伙计们 |
[12:13] | There’s gotta be another way. | 肯定有商量的余地的 |
[12:15] | Very well. | 行吧 |
[12:16] | If Dipper wishes to stay, | 要是迪普想留下的话 |
[12:18] | he must plead his case in the ultimate trial of Fantasy vs. Reality. | 他必须在幻想对抗现实一案的终极审判中为自己辩护 |
[12:26] | Hey. Seriously? | 喂 没搞错吧 |
[12:29] | It was him. | 是他干的 |
[12:44] | Seriously, Mabel? | 没搞错吧 梅宝 |
[12:45] | You’re letting them take our argument to court? | 你真想让他们把咱们的争吵闹到法庭上来吗 |
[12:48] | Hey, I didn’t make the rules of Mabeland. | 喂 梅宝乐园的规矩又不是我定的 |
[12:50] | Yes, you did. There’s a tapestry of you making the rules. | 是你定的 墙上还有个你制定法律的织锦呢 |
[12:54] | All rise for the Honorable Judge Kitty Kitty Meow Meow Face Schwartzstein. | 全体起立 有请大法官 大脸凯蒂喵施瓦茨斯坦因 |
[13:01] | Order, order. | 肃静 肃静 |
[13:02] | This trial begins right meow. | 审判现在就开始喵 |
[13:09] | Ahem. Judge? | 嗯 法官 |
[13:11] | Sorry, sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[13:13] | We are here to try Dipper Pines | 我们今天来审判迪普·派恩斯的 |
[13:16] | in the case of Fantasy vs. Reality. | “幻想对抗现实”一案 |
[13:20] | If Dipper wins, Mabel will return with him | 如果迪普赢了 梅宝就跟他回去 |
[13:22] | to the real world. | 回到现实世界 |
[13:24] | But if he loses, he will be banished forever, | 但如果他输了的话 就会被永远放逐 |
[13:27] | and replaced with town darling Dippy Fresh. | 由人见人爱的小鲜肉迪迪来接替他的位置 |
[13:30] | Dippy, come on out. | 迪迪 亮个相 |
[13:31] | Flippy dip dip. | 翻滚吧迪迪 |
[13:34] | I hate him so much. | 我真是恨死他了 |
[13:37] | The final decision will be made by a jury of your peers. | 最终判决将取决于你们陪审团同伴的意见 |
[13:42] | Hi there. I love your headband. | 你好啊 好喜欢你的发带 |
[13:45] | Shut your mouth. I love your headband. | 别说了 是我喜欢你的发带才对 |
[13:48] | We’re all wearing the same headband. | 咱们居然有一样的发带 |
[13:49] | Ha ha! Headband! | 哈哈 发带 |
[13:51] | Look, Mabel, this whole thing is ridiculous. | 听着 梅宝 这一切简直荒唐透顶 |
[13:54] | But if winning a trial is what it takes to get you to come home with us, | 但如果只有赢了这场审判才能带你回家 |
[13:56] | then so be it. | 那就来吧 |
[13:58] | I’m sorry, Dipper, but I can only speak through my legal team now. | 抱歉 迪普 但我现在只能通过我的法律团队发言了 |
[14:03] | We have a doctorate degree in hunkiness. | 在英俊魁梧这方面我们可是拿到了博士学位呢 |
[14:05] | Also criminal and international law. | 还有打击犯罪和国际法也是啦 |
[14:07] | Let’s hear opening statements. | 来听听开庭陈述 |
[14:09] | Your Honor, townsfolk, | 尊敬的法官大人 乡亲们 |
[14:11] | lovely ladies of the jury. | 陪审团的可爱女士们 |
[14:12] | Oh, he’s talking about us. | 哦 他是在说我们呢 |
[14:14] | That’s lovely. | 好可爱哦 |
[14:16] | My case is simple. | 案情很简单 |
[14:18] | This very unrighteous dude thinks that reality is better than fantasy. | 这个罪孽深重的家伙认为现实比幻想更好 |
[14:21] | But reality is bogus, lame, and whack. | 但现实是虚伪的 无聊的 伤人的 |
[14:25] | Objection, Your Honor. That’s conjecture. | 反对 法官大人 这些都只是猜测 |
[14:27] | Meow-verruled! | 喵对无效 |
[14:29] | I’d like to show you this “reality” that Dipper loves so much. | 我来给各位展示一下迪普所钟爱的“现实” |
[14:33] | Show you how it has wronged my client, and Dipper, | 看看它为我的委托人和迪普的人生 |
[14:35] | their entire lives. | 带来了何等伤害 |
[14:37] | Exhibit “A.” | 证据一 |
[14:38] | Mabel’s scrapbook. | 梅宝的剪贴簿 |
[14:41] | Second grade, October 10. | 二年级 十月十日 |
[14:45] | Photo day. | 拍照日 |
[14:49] | Darn allergies. | 过敏真讨厌 |
[14:51] | Boom! A million slap bracelets. | 搞定 第一百万个啪啪圈 |
[14:54] | I’m gonna have the best photo ever. | 我要拍出史上最棒的照片 |
[14:56] | And how do you like my new pigtails? | 喜欢我新编的小辫子吗 |
[14:59] | Have fun, brat. | 玩开心点 小屁孩 |
[15:01] | You ruined my hair! | 你毁了我的头发 |
[15:04] | Dipper, what do I do? | 迪普 我该怎么办 |
[15:06] | Um, I… well… I don’t… | 呃 我 我也不知 |
[15:10] | Mabel! | 梅宝 |
[15:15] | Mabel’s fantasy was having a great school photo, | 梅宝幻想着拍一张漂亮的校园纪念照 |
[15:17] | but reality had other plans. | 但在现实里却未能如愿 |
[15:19] | Look, that was one bad day. | 喂 那天只是碰巧很糟糕 |
[15:21] | One of many. February 14, fourth grade. | 这只是其中之一 二月十四日 四年级 |
[15:24] | – Valentine’s Day. – Oh, come on, man. You can’t… | -情人节 -拜托 你不能 |
[15:30] | How many Valentines did you get, Dipper? | 迪普 你收到了几张情人节卡片 |
[15:35] | Oh, hey, Dipper didn’t get any. | 哈哈 迪普什么也没收到 |
[15:38] | Oh, man, I thought I was the class loser. | 天啊 我还以为我才是班级屌丝 |
[15:40] | Hey, everyone, Dipstick didn’t get any. | 各位 光棍迪一张情人节卡片也没有 |
[15:47] | I can’t believe that kid’s your brother. | 真不敢相信他是你弟弟 |
[15:53] | Hey, what’s the point of all this? | 嘿 说这些有什么意义呢 |
[15:55] | That was in the past. | 都是过去的事了 |
[15:56] | Is your life any better now, bro? | 你的生活变得更好了吗 老兄 |
[15:59] | Heartbreak, disaster, broken promises. | 心碎 失败 违约 |
[16:02] | That’s reality for you. | 这才是你的现实 |
[16:04] | Out there, it’s nothing but heartbreak. | 在外面 除了心碎你一无所有 |
[16:07] | But in here, who wants pug sundaes? | 但是在这里 谁想吃哈巴狗圣代 |
[16:13] | Hand me a microphone, Xyler. | 给我一个麦克风 塞勒 |
[16:16] | Totally righteous, bro. | 太合理了 老兄 |
[16:18] | – Are we brothers? – I don’t know. | -我们是兄弟吗 -你说呢 |
[16:20] | I think we’re ready for a verdict. | 看来我们可以作出判决了 |
[16:22] | Wait! I haven’t even presented my case. | 等一下 我还没陈述我的辩词呢 |
[16:24] | Do you even have a case? | 你还有什么可说的 |
[16:29] | Yes, I do, Your Honor. | 是的 我有 法官大人 |
[16:30] | I call as a witness Mabel Pines. | 我申请传唤证人梅宝·派恩斯 |
[16:34] | Uh, objection? | 呃 反对 |
[16:36] | I’ll allow it. | 申请有效 |
[16:38] | Us cats are famously curious, meow meow. | 我们猫咪好奇心重 喵喵 |
[16:44] | Mabel, listen. | 梅宝 听着 |
[16:46] | I might not have all the answers. | 也许我无法解决所有问题 |
[16:49] | I’m not stylish, and I’m not cool, | 我不够有型 也不够酷 |
[16:52] | and I can’t make pugs appear out of thin air. | 我也不能凭空变出哈巴狗圣代 |
[16:54] | – Boo! – Guilty! | -嘘 -有罪 |
[16:57] | But I know one thing well, and that’s you, | 但我很了解一个人 那就是你 |
[16:59] | and I know that even though you might act like it, | 我知道虽然你表面上好像很喜欢这里 |
[17:02] | you don’t wanna be in this fantasy world. | 但其实并不想留在这个幻想世界 |
[17:04] | Uh… pssshh! Yeah, right. | 呃 好吧 你说得对 |
[17:07] | You’re scared of growing up. | 你害怕长大 |
[17:09] | And who could blame you? | 这是无可厚非的 |
[17:10] | I’m scared, too. | 我也很害怕 |
[17:13] | Uh… la la la la la la la! I’m not listening. | 啦啦啦啦啦啦啦 我听不见 |
[17:15] | Guards, the fingers. | 守卫 手指堵耳朵 |
[17:19] | Look, real life stinks sometimes, okay? | 听着 现实生活有时候确实很讨人厌 |
[17:21] | I’m not gonna lie. | 我不打算撒谎 |
[17:22] | There’s a better way to get through it than denial, | 但比起否定现实 我们还有更好的方式渡过难关 |
[17:25] | and that’s with help from people who care about you. | 那就是从关心你的人那里寻求帮助 |
[17:27] | It’s how we’ve gotten through our whole lives. | 我们一直以来都是这么过来的 |
[17:29] | Just look. | 看看吧 |
[17:31] | Mabel, I figured out a way to fix your photo. | 梅宝 我有办法拯救你的照片了 |
[17:34] | What? You have a wig? | 什么办法 你有假发吗 |
[17:36] | No, but I have a razor. | 没 但我有个剃刀 |
[17:40] | You’re crazy. | 你真是疯了 |
[17:59] | We’ve always been there for each other. | 我们总是相互扶持 |
[18:06] | Mabel, I thought you were living a fantasy, | 梅宝 我总以为是你一直生活在幻想里 |
[18:09] | but look at me. | 但看看我 |
[18:10] | I actually thought I was gonna stay here | 居然真的想过要留在这里 |
[18:12] | and be Ford’s apprentice. | 成为阿福的徒弟 |
[18:14] | Spend my entire teens cooped up in a basement with a lab coat. | 将大好青春的时光都禁锢在地下室里的实验服中 |
[18:16] | How ridiculous is that? | 这该有多可笑啊 |
[18:20] | I don’t know what’s gonna happen in the future, | 我不知道未来会发生什么 |
[18:22] | but whatever it is, you don’t have to fear, | 但无论发生什么 你都不要害怕 |
[18:24] | because we’ll do it together. | 因为我们会一起面对 |
[18:25] | I’m not taking Ford’s apprenticeship. | 我不会接受阿福的收徒邀请 |
[18:28] | We’ve traveled to heck and back to get you, | 我们历经千难万险才找到你 |
[18:30] | and we’re going back together. | 我们要一起回去 |
[18:32] | Leave this fantasy world. | 离开这个幻想世界 |
[18:34] | Let’s beat Bill and grow up together. | 我们一起打败比尔 一起长大吧 |
[18:39] | Order. Order in the court! | 肃静 法庭内保持肃静 |
[18:41] | Dang it, why is this hammer squeaking?! | 见鬼 这锤子怎么敲起来吱吱叫 |
[18:43] | You mean it? | 你说真的 |
[18:44] | You’re really coming home with me? | 你真的愿意和我一起回家吗 |
[18:46] | Yes. Definitely. | 确定 一定 |
[18:48] | Absolutely. | 肯定 |
[18:50] | Awkward sibling hug? | 囧囧姐弟抱抱 |
[18:52] | Don’t do it! | 不要这么做 |
[18:55] | You do this, and it’s all over. | 你要是这么做 一切就全完了 |
[18:58] | Sincere sibling hug. | 真诚姐弟抱抱 |
[19:01] | Don’t do the pats! | 不要拍背 |
[19:03] | Pat, pat. | 拍拍 |
[19:13] | Oh, man. | 噢 天啊 |
[19:15] | I never noticed how bright this place is. | 我从没注意过这地方原来有这么亮 |
[19:17] | Ugh! Have I actually been listening to the same song | 我是不是一整周都在听 |
[19:20] | for an entire week? | 同一首歌 |
[19:23] | Whoa, time to calm you down. | 该让你冷静一下了 |
[19:27] | Uh, why isn’t this working? | 呃 怎么不管用了 |
[19:30] | Because your reign over this land is over! | 因为你对这个地方的统治结束了 |
[19:38] | We gotta get outta here. | 我们得快点出去 |
[19:40] | Soos, Wendy, Paradise is cancelled. | 苏斯 温蒂 乐园关门了 |
[19:50] | Everyone get on. | 所有人上来 |
[19:58] | Take us to freedom, Giant Waddles. Yeah! | 带我们冲向自由吧 巨型摇摇 |
[20:05] | All right, guys, are you ready for this? | 好了 大家都准备好了吗 |
[20:08] | Sorry, Mabeland. | 对不起了 梅宝乐园 |
[20:10] | It’s time to burst your bubble. | 是时候戳破你这个大泡泡了 |
[20:19] | You all good? Everyone good? | 你还好吗 大家都还好吗 |
[20:22] | We’ve missed you, Mabel. | 我们都很想你 梅宝 |
[20:24] | Hey, Dipper, I appreciate what you said back there. | 迪普 我很感激你在里面所说的一切 |
[20:27] | But if you wanna take Ford’s apprenticeship, | 但如果你想接受阿福的收徒邀请 |
[20:29] | I won’t get in your way. | 我也不会拦着你 |
[20:32] | Pfft. Miss out on your awkward teen years? | 打算让我错过你尴尬的青春期吗 |
[20:33] | You wish. | 你想得美 |
[20:37] | Man, I went nuts back there. | 天啊 我在里面疯掉了 |
[20:39] | I mean, come on, the real world can’t be that bad, right? | 我是说 拜托 现实世界才没那么糟糕呢 对吧 |
[20:45] | Oh, boy. | 我的天 |
[20:49] | – Where is everyone? – The town’s deserted. | -大家都去哪儿了 -小镇荒废了 |
[20:52] | Did Bill already win? | 比尔已经赢了吗 |
[20:54] | Come on, guys. Let’s see if we can go hide out in the shack. | 走吧 伙计们 看看我们能不能躲在神秘小屋里 |
[20:59] | Yes! It’s in shambles just like we left it. | 太好了 它和我们离开时一样破 |
[21:02] | Oh, man, this is the first time I’ve ever felt happy going to work. | 真不敢相信 这是我第一次这么开心能去上班 |
[21:05] | Hello, house. Hello, porch. | 你好房子 你好门廊 |
[21:07] | Hello, wads of gum I left stuck to the couch. | 你好 我粘在沙发上的口香糖 |
[21:11] | Wait. What was that? | 等等 什么声音 |
[21:20] | Let’s get ’em, dudes. | 大伙 干掉他们 |
[21:27] | – Stan? – Kids? | -斯坦 -孩子们 |
[21:31] | Just so everyone knows, we’re out of toilet paper. | 就想告诉大家 卫生纸用完了 |
[21:34] | Did I miss something? | 我错过了什么剧情吗 |
[21:39] | Whoa, we survived. | 我们还活着 |
[21:43] | But where are we? | 但这是在哪儿 |
[21:47] | Are we real? | 我们是真实的吗 |
[21:49] | Is this reality? | 这里是现实吗 |
[21:51] | Jean-Paul Sartre postulated that | 让-保罗·萨特曾经提出 |
[21:53] | every existing thing is born without reason, | 一切存在都是毫无道理地出生 |
[21:56] | prolongs itself out of weakness, | 因软弱而延续 |
[21:58] | and dies by chance. | 因偶然而死亡 |
[22:00] | Totally righteous, bro. | 太合理了 老兄 |
[22:02] | I know! | 我知道 |