英文名称:Green Lantern First Flight
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:35] | I’ll tell you, carol, it’s quite a sight up here. | 告诉你卡萝 上面的景色很美 |
[00:37] | All those stars, the blue water. | 满天星星 蓝色星河 |
[00:39] | Reminds me of that night in cabo. | 让我想起了在卡波的那个夜晚 |
[00:41] | remember that restaurant? | 你还记得那个饭店吗 |
[00:42] | Hal, stay on the flight. | 哈尔 好好呆在飞机上 |
[00:43] | A lot of sangria that night. | 那晚我们喝了很多桑格利亚酒 |
[00:45] | – boy, could you put it away. – hal. | -不过你可以不喝的 -哈尔 |
[00:47] | I don ‘t know how we made it to the hotel | 我都不知道我们是怎么回到饭店的 |
[00:49] | hal, you ‘ re at 91,400 feet. | 哈尔 你现在可在91400英尺高的地方 |
[00:51] | Ten feet higher, the window cracks and you’re tapioca. | 再高10英尺 窗户就会破裂 你就粉身碎骨了 |
[00:54] | Just pushing it a little. maybe we’ll set a record for the company. | 只是高了一点 说不定还为公司创造新的记录了 |
[00:57] | Please, hal. for once in your life, no stunts, no surprises. | 哈尔 为以防万一 绝对不能冒险 |
[01:04] | No surprises. | 绝对不能冒险 |
[01:51] | Find him. | 把他找出来 |
[01:55] | Make this landing | 只要安全着陆 |
[01:56] | and we’ll have a perfect flight, mr. jordan. | 这次飞行就完美了 乔丹先生 |
[01:58] | So does this mean I get a gold star, | 你是说我可以得到一枚金星勋章 |
[02:01] | or just an incredible simulation? | 还是说这次只不过是完美的模拟飞行 |
[02:22] | What happened to the power? | 电力系统是怎么回事 |
[02:24] | Hello? | 喂 |
[02:26] | Carol? anybody? | 卡萝 有人吗 |
[02:29] | If I have to fly this freaking park ride again…. | 我可不想再飞这难使唤的玩意儿了 |
[02:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:56] | My god. | 天呐 |
[03:01] | No. | 别动我 |
[03:03] | It’s all right. | 我还行 |
[03:05] | My time has come. | 我时日不多了 |
[03:07] | You speak english. | 你会说英语 |
[03:08] | No. | 不是我 |
[03:10] | It’s the ring. | 是这个戒指 |
[03:14] | It has chosen you. take it. | 他选择了你 拿去吧 |
[03:49] | You are now a green lantern… | 你现在是绿灯侠了 |
[03:54] | …one of the protectors of the universe. | 宇宙的守护者之一 |
[03:57] | The guardians will send for you. | 会有守护者来找你的 |
[04:01] | Use… | 用… |
[04:03] | …the ring… | 那个戒指 |
[04:05] | …wisely. | 善用它 |
[04:35] | What the hell? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[06:47] | and when that weird glow cleared, the simulator was | 当那个奇怪的光束消失 模拟器就 |
[07:21] | Was there an earthquake? | 这里发生了地震吗 |
[07:28] | I guess it’s okay, but a whole week? | 我想这样没问题 但一整周 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:960个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:169个,六级词汇:96个,GRE词汇:101个,托福词汇:138个,考研词汇:175个,专四词汇:161个,专八词汇:35个, 所有生词标注共:343个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[07:31] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[07:32] | I don’t know. I thought I’d do some exploring. see some new sights. | 不知道 我想去探险 看看新鲜事物 |
[07:36] | Not much else to do until we get word on the prototype. | 反正在模型审批通过前也无事可做 |
[07:38] | Well, at least the simulator wasn ‘t damaged too badly. | 好吧 幸好模拟器没有损毁得太严重 |
[07:42] | Hey, carol, gotta run. | 卡萝 我要挂了 |
[07:44] | I’ll call you from…wherever. | 我到… 之后在打给你吧 |
[08:01] | So it’s true. | 看来是真的了 |
[08:02] | Abin sur really is dead. | 亚宾·瑟是真的死了 |
[08:06] | Where is his body? | 他的尸体在哪 |
[08:09] | – i said, where is? – lt was blown up with the spacecraft. | -我问你他在哪 -跟飞船一起爆炸了 |
[08:13] | I want it off. | 我要教训他一下 |
[08:17] | The poozer’s not even trained. | 这小子都没受过训练 |
[08:30] | Someone’s been practicing. | 看来有人并没有按规则 |
[08:32] | And without a manual. | 来练习 |
[08:34] | Let’s all power down for a moment, shall we? | 大家同时放手 好吗 |
[08:38] | I don’t think we’ve been properly introduced. | 我想我们还没有自我介绍 |
[08:42] | My name is sinestro. | 我是森纳斯绰 |
[08:44] | This is boodikka, tomar re… | 这是布帝卡 托马·瑞 |
[08:46] | And you’ve met our charming kilowog. | 想必你也认识了我们迷人的克洛瓦格 |
[08:51] | – and you?. – hal jordan. | -你呢 -我是哈尔·乔丹 |
[08:54] | Well, hal jordan… | 你好 哈尔·乔丹 |
[08:56] | …we are members of the green lantern corps… | 我们是绿灯军团的成员 |
[08:58] | …an elite, intergalactic force from the planet oa. | 来自OA星球的 精英银河系武装力量 |
[09:02] | Our superiors are a group of immortals known as the guardians. | 我们的长官是一群不朽的守卫者 |
[09:05] | – yeah. they’re supposed to send for me. – that’s right. | -他们应该来找我 -没错 |
[09:09] | We’re to bring you back for a little chat. | 我们要把你带回去谈话 |
[09:11] | And in case you’re wondering… | 为了打消你的疑虑 |
[09:13] | …this is not a request. | 我告诉你 你非去不可 |
[09:15] | The ring isn’t yours until the guardians have decided. | 除非守卫者同意 否则戒指还不属于你 |
[09:19] | – okay. – very good. | -好啊 -这样很好 |
[09:21] | Tomar, would you do the honors? | 托马 你愿意帮忙吗 |
[09:45] | We thought the trip might be easier for you in a more earthly construct. | 我想飞行器更地球化些 你应该会舒服一点 |
[09:51] | Uh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:25] | You must understand, earthling… | 你必须明白 地球人 |
[10:27] | …the green lantern corps is a privileged organization. | 绿灯军团是一个特许的组织 |
[10:31] | Not just anyone can join. | 不是每个人都能加入的 |
[10:33] | There are tremendous commitments. | 这里责任重大 |
[10:35] | Each lantern is responsible… | 每个绿灯侠负责 |
[10:37] | …for patrolling one of 3600 sectors of the universe. | 宇宙3600个地区之一的巡逻任务 |
[10:42] | – but – sort of like one cop per precinct. | -但 -这和警察的管区一样 |
[10:44] | Uh, yes. i– I suppose. | 我想是的 |
[10:47] | My uncle was a cop. | 我舅舅是警察 |
[10:49] | – yes,but – thirty years on the coast city police force. | -好 但是 -在海滨城市警队服役30年 |
[10:52] | He used to let me turn on the siren. nice guy. | 他总是会在我迷茫时指点我 大好人一个 |
[10:56] | But more than that, the green lantern ring is a complex tool. | 不仅如此 绿灯侠戒指的功能十分复杂 |
[11:01] | It takes someone with fierce concentration. | 使用者必须要用很强的意志力才能支配它 |
[11:04] | I think I pretty much got the hang of it. | 我想我已经会了 |
[11:06] | He’s got the hang of it. | 他把它带上了 |
[11:08] | Ranakar. | 阮尼卡 |
[11:09] | Why are we even entertaining this? he’s a human. | 这件事有什么可争论的 他是个人类 |
[11:12] | Yes, hard to get passed that. | 是的 这不可行 |
[11:16] | I’m afraid the human race of earth | 恐怕地球上的人类 |
[11:18] | Does not have the most stellar reputation. | 在恒星系的名声不太好 |
[11:22] | The fact is humans are crude, base, fearful and untrustworthy. | 事实上 人类粗鲁 低等 胆小和不可信 |
[11:28] | Then there’s the smell. | 我有个感觉 |
[11:31] | You can’t condemn an entire species. | 你怎么能诋毁我们整个种族 |
[11:33] | You’ve said it yourself, ganthet. | 你自己想想 甘瑟特 |
[11:35] | It’s a wonder they’ve lasted this long. | 我们有必要为这个争论下去吗 |
[11:37] | Maybe you’d like me to list their atrocities. | 难道还要我一一列举他们的罪行吗 |
[11:40] | Maybe our human can help us. | 或许这个人能帮我们 |
[11:42] | Maybe he has a few of his own. | 或许他与众不同 |
[11:46] | Listen, buddy, I didn’t ask for this ring. | 听着 大家 我并不想要这个戒指 |
[11:48] | You want it back, take it, because I’ve had enough of this crap. | 如果你要 拿回去吧 我已经受够这东西了 |
[11:53] | Well, it appears we can add impertinence to their many qualities. | 看起来我们可以再加上无礼这一条 |
[11:58] | The human has a point. | 这个人说得对 |
[11:59] | If he were as unworthy as everyone says… | 如果他像大家所说的那样不可信的话 |
[12:02] | …no power in the galaxy could have forced that ring on his finger. | 银河系的人是不会同意他拥有这个戒指的 |
[12:05] | Yet there it is, at one with him. | 但是现在 戒指在他手上 |
[12:11] | Guardian council, if I may speak. | 护国议会 我可以说几句吗 |
[12:14] | Please, sinestro. | 请说 森纳斯绰 |
[12:15] | The lantern of sector 1417 is recognized. | 同意1417区绿灯侠的请求 |
[12:19] | Thank you, appa ali apsa. | 谢谢 阿帕·阿里·阿普萨 |
[12:21] | I’d like to make a proposal. | 我有一个设想 |
[12:23] | Allow me to take the human under my wing, test him out… | 请允许我来测试这个人类 |
[12:26] | …see what he’s made of. | 看看他是否适合 |
[12:28] | That’s my job. | 他抢了我的活 |
[12:30] | People can surprise you if you give them a little incentive. | 给人类一些激励 说不定会让你大吃一惊 |
[12:33] | You have more important things on your agenda, sinestro. | 你有更重要的事情要做 森纳斯绰 |
[12:36] | We have a deepening crisis at hand. | 我们当下面临了严重的危机 |
[12:39] | I understand, sir, but I thought the human could be of assistance. | 我明白 长官 但我想这个人或许可以帮忙 |
[12:42] | It’s a bit out of the ordinary… | 这有点不合常规 |
[12:44] | …but I’d be interested in sinestro’s evaluation. | 不过我很好奇森纳斯绰会做出什么评价 |
[12:47] | Shall we put it to a vote? | 我们需要投票吗 |
[12:49] | All in favor. | 支持的人 |
[13:04] | So be it. the human falls under your command, sinestro. | 通过 这个人归你管了 森纳斯绰 |
[13:08] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[13:11] | I’m the trainer around here. | 我才是这里的教官 |
[13:13] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[13:15] | – so, what now? – now, I own your ass. | -所以现在怎么办 -现在 你归我了 |
[13:20] | Come on. | 过来 |
[13:29] | What’s the crisis they were talking about? | 他们刚才说的危机是什么 |
[13:31] | A small matter of who’s gonna control the universe. | 有个不自量力的家伙要统治宇宙 |
[13:34] | Not that it’s in the best hands as it is. | 但这不是当务之急 |
[13:40] | But first things first. | 最要紧的是 |
[13:41] | You are on sacred ground, earth boy. | 你现在在圣地上 地球人 |
[13:44] | We’re at the very center of the universe. | 我们在宇宙的正中心 |
[13:46] | This lantern contains the battery that powers all the rings. | 所有戒指的能量都是从这个灯里来的 |
[13:49] | It also contains all the known information of the cosmos. | 它也蕴含了所有宇宙已知的信息 |
[13:56] | A sort of atlas and who’s who of space. | 就像标明地区的地图一样 |
[13:59] | We’re going to be playing in sector 1215. | 我们要去1215号区域 |
[14:02] | You need to be brought up to speed. | 你要跟上我的速度 |
[14:07] | Stick your ring in the light, think 1215 and the battery will do the rest. | 把戒指放在光束中 想象1215区 剩下的交给电池 |
[14:35] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[14:37] | This isn’t a travelogue. | 这不是游记 |
[15:04] | Not bad. the last rookie fried his antennas off. | 不错 上个新手把他的天线都烤焦了 |
[15:08] | Glad I could impress you. | 很高兴你能满意 |
[15:11] | But you do. | 你的确做到了 |
[15:12] | Unlike the others, I like humans. | 我不象其他人 我喜欢人类 |
[15:15] | I admire their spirit and their natural contempt for authority. | 我钦佩他们的精神和他们对于真理的探索 |
[15:19] | It’s well-founded here. | 我这么说是有道理的 |
[15:21] | You mean the guardians? | 你是说那些守卫者 |
[15:22] | They were a power at one time, but now they’ve grown soft. | 他们以前很强势 但现在越来越软弱 |
[15:26] | They’ve no idea what it’s like on the front line. | 他们无法体会深处前线的感觉 |
[15:29] | But don’t you worry, earth boy. | 但不要担心 地球人 |
[15:31] | They’ll be taking notice of you | 他们会时刻关注你的 |
[15:32] | I just need to know if you’ve got the stuff… | 我只是想知道你是否有这本领 |
[15:35] | – for what’s ahead. – what’s that? | -应付 -应付什么 |
[15:37] | We’re going to get the butcher who killed abin sur. | 我们去抓杀死亚宾·瑟的兔崽子 |
[15:50] | Cadmendoh is a pustule of a planet. | 坎门多是这个星球上的败类 |
[15:52] | A breeding ground of criminal scum. | 孕育罪犯的地方 |
[15:55] | One time I suggested we clean it out with a meteor shower. | 我曾经建议用流星雨把它清除掉 |
[15:58] | The guardians thought I was kidding. | 但那些守卫者认为我是在谋杀 |
[16:00] | – who we after? – a squidman named cuch. | -我们在找谁 -章鱼人库奇 |
[16:02] | He killed abin sur? | 他杀了亚宾·瑟吗 |
[16:04] | With a smile. | 毫无迟疑 |
[16:12] | I don’t have this place in my files. | 我都不知道原来还有这地方 |
[16:14] | It’s called labella’s. | 这是拉贝拉的地方 |
[16:16] | It changes addresses frequently. | 他常常换地方 |
[16:23] | Is he labella? | 他就是拉贝拉 |
[16:25] | He’s the bouncer. | 他是保镖 |
[16:27] | Watch my back and keep your mouth shut. | 留意四周 不要说话 |
[16:38] | Boolywatt. | 布里沃特 |
[16:40] | Sinestro. | 森纳斯绰 |
[16:41] | Looks like a busy night. | 看来今晚你很忙啊 |
[16:43] | Any chance Cuch has shown up | 库奇是不是在这露过面 |
[16:44] | Don’t know no Cuch. | 不知道 |
[16:46] | Booly, booly, booly. look at you. | 布里 布里 看看你自己 |
[16:50] | Like a big rubber booly ball. | 多像一个大破橡皮球 |
[16:52] | Bet I could bounce you off the wall. | 我敢打赌我可以一脚把你踢出墙外 |
[16:56] | I– I haven’t seen him. I swear! | 我 我没看见他 我发誓 |
[16:59] | You know who to come to when you do. | 你很清楚说谎的时候谁会来 |
[17:02] | Yeah. | 是 |
[17:39] | Maybe we should have come undercover. | 或许我们应该换身装扮再来 |
[17:41] | What’s the fun in that | 这样做有意义吗 |
[17:50] | Labella. | 拉贝拉 |
[17:52] | S-man. | 超人 |
[17:53] | You should’ve let me know you were coming, baby. | 来之前你应该先跟我说一声 宝贝儿 |
[17:56] | Always surprising me. | 总是给我惊喜 |
[17:58] | Why you do that? | 你为什么要这么做呢 |
[17:59] | Could’ve made some cozy time. | 我们可以约个更合适的时间 |
[18:01] | I’m in a bit of a hurry, my dear. | 亲爱的 我有点急事 |
[18:04] | I’m looking for Cuch. | 我正在找库奇 |
[18:05] | Cuch? | 库奇 |
[18:07] | Don’t ask me. | 不要问我 |
[18:08] | I’m not his mother. | 我又不是他妈 |
[18:10] | I heard he was in town. | 我听说他就在镇上 |
[18:11] | Cuch left with the bug man, baby. | 库奇已经跟臭虫人走了 宝贝 |
[18:14] | Long time ago. | 这是很久以前的事 |
[18:16] | Never come back to old Labella. | 他不会再回到老拉贝拉身边了 |
[18:18] | How come I don’t believe you? | 为什么我不相信你说的话 |
[18:21] | How come these suits got no zippers? | 为什么这些衣服都没有拉链 |
[18:27] | Aw, honey, you’re not gonna slam Labella | 亲爱的 你该不会是想用这个小球 |
[18:30] | For a little moon ball. | 来砸拉贝拉吧 |
[18:32] | I can’t control all the shank that gets in here. | 我可管不住来这的每条腿 |
[18:34] | – take it. – what? | -你拿着它 -这是什么 |
[18:36] | A little incentive. | 一点小小的帮助 |
[18:37] | Maybe it will jog your memory. | 或许它会让你想起点什么来 |
[18:39] | Go ahead. | 继续 |
[18:54] | You’re a bad boy, s-man. | 你是个坏家伙 超人 |
[18:57] | What about Cuch? | 库奇在哪 |
[18:58] | I told you. | 我已经跟你说过了 |
[19:02] | No. | 不要 |
[19:03] | One more. | 再问你一次 |
[19:12] | Sinestro, come on. | 森纳斯绰 放过我吧 |
[19:14] | – where is he? – i don’t know. | -他在哪 -我不知道 |
[19:20] | Honey, I beg you. | 亲爱的 我求求你 |
[19:22] | Where’s Cuch? | 库奇在哪 |
[19:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:34] | End this. | 停下来吧 |
[19:35] | I know what I’m doing. | 我知道我在做什么 |
[19:37] | He always comes back to you after a job. | 工作完了之后他都会来找你 |
[19:40] | Please…. | 求求你… |
[19:41] | And he’s here. he’s close, isn’t he? | 他在这儿 就在附近 对吗 |
[19:51] | Just tell me, Labella. | 告诉我 拉贝拉 |
[20:00] | What do you mean? where is she? | 你什么意思 她在哪 |
[20:02] | Labella! | 拉贝拉 |
[20:06] | Shoot. | 见鬼 |
[20:22] | I’m going up. | 我要去追他 |
[20:48] | – it’s a fragger! – aah! | -这是个粉碎弹 -哈 |
[23:20] | I got lucky. | 我运气不错 |
[23:24] | You defied me. | 你竟敢违抗我 |
[23:25] | You could’ve killed her. | 你会把她杀死的 |
[23:27] | Let me tell you, friend. | 让我告诉你 朋友 |
[23:29] | The only way to operate | 在这里要想当老大 |
[23:30] | Out here is by fear. | 唯一的办法就是让别人敬畏你 |
[23:32] | They hit, I hit harder. | 他们敢打架 我就狠狠地揍他们 |
[23:33] | They attack, I annihilate. | 他们敢还击 我就废了他们 |
[23:35] | I am the one constant, unassailable force | 在这些混乱面前 |
[23:38] | against their chaos… | 我一直是那个不可撼动的力量 |
[23:39] | …and you made them forget that. | 但是你却让他们忘了这一点 |
[23:42] | You think I enjoy this? | 你以为我很享受这一切吗 |
[23:44] | Look at the universe the guardians have created. | 看看这个由守卫者创造的宇宙 |
[23:46] | We have the greatest power in the cosmos | 我们拥有整个宇宙中最强大的能量 |
[23:48] | and what have they made us? | 但是守卫者让我们变成了什么 |
[23:49] | Garbage collectors! | 收破烂的 |
[23:51] | We pick up the trash. | 我们要收拾这帮废物 |
[23:53] | A thief here, a killer there. | 东一个小偷 西一个杀手 |
[23:55] | Scum, dirt, filth! | 渣滓 灰尘 秽物 |
[23:58] | There’s no end to it, but there could be. | 没完没了的 但是我们可以结束这一切 |
[24:01] | It’s my dream that one day all this rot will be wiped away. | 我的梦想是有一天能清理所有的垃圾 |
[24:05] | A new order will prevail, one that will end the chaos… | 并且建立一个新的秩序来结束这些混乱 |
[24:08] | …but it won’t be built | 但是要建立一个新秩序 |
[24:10] | by the faint of heart. | 有一丝的恻隐之心都不行 |
[24:11] | You got soft on me back there, earth boy, | 刚才你心软了 地球人 |
[24:15] | and that I will not tolerate. | 这是我不能容忍的 |
[24:18] | Everything okay? we heard there was a disturbance. | 一切都好吧 我们听说有点小插曲 |
[24:22] | We’re fine. | 我们很好 |
[24:23] | Hey, you got Cuchie. | 你抓到了库奇 |
[24:25] | Don’t he look peaceful. | 他看起来真安详 |
[24:27] | I’m taking him to the nearest substation. | 我会带他去最近的分局 |
[24:29] | I want everyone with me. | 希望你们能跟我一起去 |
[24:35] | – you all right? – yeah. | -你还好吧 -恩 |
[24:38] | Swell. | 好极了 |
[24:59] | Mind if I join you? | 不介意一起吃吧 |
[25:00] | Might hurt your reputation. | 可能会有损你的名誉 |
[25:06] | Give them time. | 给他们点时间 |
[25:07] | You have to understand… | 你要理解他们… |
[25:09] | …Abin Sur, everyone loved him. | 亚宾·瑟 每个人都爱戴他 |
[25:12] | He had family, friends. | 他的家人朋友都在这 |
[25:13] | He was irreplaceable. | 他不可取代 |
[25:16] | Any news on Cuch? | 有库奇的消息吗 |
[25:18] | they took him to interrogation. | 他们把他带进了审讯室 |
[25:20] | who’s asking the questions? | 谁在审他 |
[25:21] | Who do you think? | 你说呢 |
[25:28] | ouch. | 天哪 |
[25:28] | i know. Sinestro can be difficult. | 我知道 森纳斯绰有时很难相处 |
[25:33] | All right, he can be pretty damn arrogant. | 没错 他有时相当傲慢自大 |
[25:36] | Some of us are starting to worry about him, | 我们当中的一些人已经开始担心他了 |
[25:38] | But he’s under a lot of pressure. | 但是他压力也很大 |
[25:40] | yeah, saving the universe or something. | 对 他说要拯救宇宙之类的 |
[25:42] | That’s right. | 你说得对 |
[25:43] | Cuch is just a bit player. | 库奇只是个马仔 |
[25:44] | The one we’re really after is his boss, Kanjar ro. | 我们真正要抓的是他的老大 坎加·罗 |
[25:48] | He’s just a warlord. | 他只不过是个军阀而已 |
[25:49] | Not anymore. | 今非昔比了 |
[25:50] | not since he found the yellow element. | 从他发现黄元素那一刻起就不再是了 |
[25:52] | Should I be taking notes? | 我应该开始记笔记吗 |
[25:55] | This story goes back as far as time itself… | 这个故事发生在很久以前 |
[25:57] | …when the only sentient beings were the guardians. | 当时守卫者还是唯一的智慧生物 |
[26:02] | They built the lantern battery… | 他们建造了提灯电池 |
[26:04] | …iong before the creation of the corps. | 不久之后绿灯军团也建立了 |
[26:08] | The battery would power all the rings | 提灯电池可以用绿元素 |
[26:10] | With the green element… | 为所有的指环补充能量… |
[26:11] | The greatest energy source in the universe. | 这是宇宙中最强大的能源 |
[26:14] | Where it comes from only the guardians know. | 只有守卫者们才知道绿色能源在哪 |
[26:17] | But once it was installed, | 戒指充完电以后 |
[26:17] | The guardians had the ultimate weapon… | 守护者们就有了终极武器… |
[26:20] | To maintain peace and promote justice in the galaxies. | 来维持银河系的和平与正义 |
[26:23] | Unfortunately, the battery had one vulnerability, | 不幸的是 电池有一个弱点 |
[26:25] | The color yellow. | 那就是惧怕黄色 |
[26:27] | It’s one part of the light spectrum that can resist the green… | 它是在光谱中可以对抗绿色的一部分 |
[26:30] | and the most concentrated source of yellow energy… | 而黄色能源的精华 |
[26:33] | …is the yellow element. | 就是黄色元素 |
[26:34] | For eons, the guardians had it hidden underground | 千万年以来 守卫者都把黄色能源 |
[26:36] | in another dimension… | 藏在地下的另一个次元里… |
[26:39] | …until Kanjar ro found out. | 直到坎加·罗发现了它 |
[26:42] | When the guardians discovered the theft… | 当守护者们发现黄色能源被窃取以后 |
[26:44] | They called for an emergency meeting with the senior lanterns. | 他们召集高层的绿灯侠开了一个紧急会议 |
[26:48] | Abin Sur offered to go undercover. | 亚宾·瑟自愿前往敌方卧底 |
[26:51] | Within days, he had infiltrated ro’s ship… | 几天之内 他就侵入了罗的飞船 |
[26:54] | …but there was no sign of the yellow element. | 但是那里没有黄色元素的迹象 |
[26:56] | Kanjar ro had taken it somewhere. | 坎加·罗把它放在了别处 |
[26:59] | Abin Sur was about to report back to the guardians | 就在亚宾·瑟要向守卫者汇报的时候 |
[27:02] | when he was found out. | 他被发现了 |
[27:44] | That’s the way I heard it. | 这就是我所听说的 |
[27:45] | From there, Abin Sur made his way to earth. | 亚宾·瑟从那逃往地球 |
[27:48] | -and now you’re here. -Jezz. | -所以现在你才会在这 -杰兹 |
[27:52] | you captured Cuch by yourself. | 你单枪匹马抓住了库奇 |
[27:54] | he tell you that? | 是他告诉你的 |
[27:55] | No. I was in your head. | 没有 我刚刚进入了你的大脑 |
[27:58] | Interesting. | 有点意思 |
[28:00] | As you know, Kanjar ro was forced to abandon his ship… | 你们都知道 在亚宾·瑟逃跑之后 |
[28:03] | …after Abin Sur’s escape. | 坎加·罗被迫放弃他的飞船 |
[28:05] | Now he’s on the move again. | 现在他又开始行动了 |
[28:07] | I just found out from Cuch… | 我刚从库奇嘴里套到消息 |
[28:09] | That ro and his men are meeting | 罗和他的手下 |
[28:10] | at The kadian space terminal at 1700 hours. | 1700点将在卡迪安空间站会面 |
[28:13] | That’s it? that’s all you got? | 就这么多吗 这就是你得到的所有信息 |
[28:17] | Not that it isn’t significant. | 我并不是说这些不重要 |
[28:19] | No. it’s good to know. needed. necessary even. | 不对 知道这点很重要 应该说很必要 |
[28:24] | I want everyone back here at 1600 hours. | 我希望大家能在1600点之前赶回来 |
[28:27] | We’ll leave together. are there any questions? | 我们一起去 大家还有什么意见吗 |
[28:29] | If not, then– | 如果没有 那么 |
[28:37] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[28:42] | This is not the first time we’ve had to reprimand you, | 这已经不是我们第一次批评你了 |
[28:45] | Sinestro. | 森纳斯绰 |
[28:46] | This cruelty is hardly the guardian way. | 使用酷刑不是守卫者的处事风格 |
[28:49] | He was resistant. | 他是个顽固分子 |
[28:50] | It made the process difficult. | 这让我的审讯变得很困难 |
[28:52] | – i did my best. – we should have been called. | -我已经尽力了 -你应该通知我们 |
[28:54] | We might have been able to use our telepathy to draw him out. | 我们可以用心灵感应来套他的话 |
[28:57] | Time is running out. | 时间已经来不及了 |
[28:59] | And we’re facing a foe | 跟我们作对的 |
[29:00] | Who is hell-bent on destroying us. | 是一个要置我们于死地的家伙 |
[29:02] | The green lantern corps is an ideal, Sinestro. | 绿灯军团是有理想的 森纳斯绰 |
[29:05] | You don’t save it by ignoring what it stands for. | 你不该靠践踏绿灯军团的宗旨来拯救它 |
[29:08] | This must not happen to Kanjar ro. | 我不会再让这种事发生在坎加·罗身上了 |
[29:11] | The moment he is captured, he is to be brought to us. | 抓到他后 直接带到我们这 |
[29:14] | We’ll do the questioning. | 由我们来审问 |
[29:16] | Is that understood? | 明白了吗 |
[29:18] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[29:24] | They will doom us all. | 他们会害死我们的 |
[29:49] | I’ll need someone to watch this outer perimeter. ch’p? | 得有人留在外面看守 切普你来吧 |
[29:51] | I always get the stink jobs. | 我总是做这些讨厌的工作 |
[29:53] | – let the new guy do it. – whatever. | -让那个新来的干吧 -好吧 |
[29:55] | Fine. let’s go. | 好 我们走 |
[29:58] | Don’t trip over the luggage. | 小心别绊到自己 |
[30:14] | Attention, travelers. | 旅客们 请注意 |
[30:16] | We apologize for this interruption in service. | 很抱歉中断了对您的服务 |
[30:19] | The green lantern corps has requested a routine scan of the spaceport. | 绿灯军团要对空间站进行一次例行检查 |
[30:23] | There is nothing to be concerned about. | 请各位稍安勿躁 |
[30:25] | Operations will resume momentarily. | 我们将很快恢复工作 |
[30:37] | That red-faced swine wants to flush me out. | 那个红脸猪想把我找出来 |
[30:40] | What should we do? | 我们要怎么办 |
[30:43] | Leave. | 离开 |
[30:46] | The room. get out. | 离开房间 出去 |
[30:50] | I’ll let you know when I’m done. | 我准备好了会叫你的 |
[31:07] | I am here. | 我来了 |
[31:09] | Make yourself present. | 现身吧 |
[31:12] | Sinestro, I’m calling. | 森纳斯绰 我在召唤你 |
[31:15] | Make your presence known. | 快点出现 |
[31:24] | I’m here. | 我在这 |
[31:25] | What kind of stunt are you trying to pull? | 你在耍什么花招 |
[31:27] | You’re a hard man to reach. | 你很难找到 |
[31:29] | What do you want, a daily briefing? | 那你以为呢 还要我每天向你汇报吗 |
[31:31] | It’s dangerous to talk,even like this,especially with abin sur dead. | 我们现在这样很容易暴露 更别说亚宾·瑟死后了 |
[31:35] | Communication, ro. it goes two ways. | 沟通是双向的 罗 |
[31:38] | I swear I’m not squeezing you out. | 我不是在逼你说 |
[31:40] | – where’s the yellow element? – with the weaponers. | -黄色元素在哪里 -在武器人那里 |
[31:42] | The weapon is ready for pickup. we don’t have long. | 武器已经制作完毕了 我们没有时间了 |
[31:45] | – where? – i’m gonna tell you… | -在哪里 -你的人就在这周围 |
[31:47] | …surrounded by your pack dogs? | 你是想逼我告诉你吗 |
[31:48] | Don’t try me, ro. | 别逼我 罗 |
[31:50] | I put everything on the line for this.The corps, the future, my life. | 我把一切都压上了 绿灯战队 未来 我的人生 |
[31:54] | I am not going to be given the runaround. | 我是不会让你逃跑的 |
[31:57] | Tell you this, we go to the weaponers together, just you and me. | 那我们一起去找武器人 就我们两个 |
[32:00] | You get rid of your boys, I’ll get rid of mine. | 你甩掉你的跟班 我会搞定我的 |
[32:03] | – where are you? – ln a waiting room. | -你的人在哪里 -休息室 |
[32:05] | I’ll meet you at station 50 in half an hour. | 半小时后我们在50号站见 |
[32:07] | But if I see one ring anywhere– | 要是哪怕有一个绿灯侠… |
[32:09] | Just be there. | 你到那就行了 |
[32:14] | Tomar, we have a change of plans. | 托马 计划有变 |
[32:19] | Come on. we’re leaving. | 我们要出发 |
[32:21] | But the rings… | 可外面有绿灯侠 |
[32:22] | Use your faders. | 把隐形器打开 |
[32:36] | Jordan? | 乔丹 |
[32:38] | – tell me you got him. – not yet. how are you doing? | -希望你们已经抓住他了 -还没有 你那里怎么样了 |
[32:40] | So far I’ve seen 10 shooting stars, | 目前为止我看到了10颗火流星 |
[32:42] | one supernova and a baggage handler. | 一颗超新星和一个行李工 |
[32:44] | Tomar says sinestro wants | 托马说森纳斯绰要 |
[32:46] | to re-deploy most of us to the next port. | 我们中的大部分到下一个港口进行搜查 |
[32:48] | Get over | 让开 |
[32:49] | Get over to the south perimeter. tomar is meeting us there. | 到南侧来 托马在那里与我们会合 |
[32:58] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[33:00] | Yeah. something hit me. | 没事 有什么东西撞到了我 |
[33:06] | Stay here. | 你留在这 |
[33:43] | Hold it, bug boy. | 别动 你个小臭虫 |
[34:40] | Jordan, where are you? | 乔丹 你在哪里 |
[34:43] | Got a little pest-control problem. | 有一点关于害虫的小问题 |
[35:07] | Where is kanjar ro? | 坎加·罗在哪里 |
[35:09] | Sinestro. he’s heading for the west gates. | 森纳斯绰 目标向西门逃去 |
[35:12] | Do whatever it takes. I need him alive. | 想办法拦住他 我要活捉他 |
[35:24] | Rings! | 绿灯侠来了 |
[36:45] | – nice move. – hm. | -干得不错 -哼 |
[36:52] | All right, one at a time. | 来吧 每次一人 |
[36:57] | What are you doing? where’s ro? | 你在什么 罗呢 |
[36:59] | – sinestro, these people– – these people are irrelevant. | -森纳斯绰 这些平民… -这些平民无关紧要 |
[37:02] | The corps is on the line. get that through your heads. | 军团都处于紧急时刻 好好想想 |
[37:04] | None of us, and therefore none of them are safe… | 不管是他们还是我们都不会安全 |
[37:07] | …until we get kanjar ro. | 除非我们能抓到坎加·罗 |
[37:08] | I don’t care if we have to tear this place apart girder by girder. | 哪怕这里拆成一根根的钢梁我也不在乎 |
[37:19] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[37:30] | Push it. | 加速 |
[38:15] | – huh? yeah. – you all right? | -你还好吧 -嗯 |
[38:29] | Good shot. | 打得好 |
[38:31] | – They’re going to reach us. – time to lighten the load. | -他们要追上来了 -我们得减轻一些负担 |
[38:48] | Holy crap! | 妈呀 |
[38:53] | We have to get through. | 我们得想办法追上去 |
[39:02] | There’s a rift ahead. we can get out home free. | 前面有一个裂口 我们可以摆脱追击回家了 |
[39:25] | It’s that guy from the port. | 是在港口的那个家伙 |
[39:27] | So why are you sitting here? | 那你还坐着干什么 快去阻止他 |
[41:18] | One bug left. | 还剩一个臭虫 |
[41:51] | I’d power down if I were you. | 我要是你的话就会乖乖住手 |
[41:55] | I’m the only one who knows where the weaponers are. | 我是唯一知道武器人在哪里的人 |
[41:58] | Without me, you’ll never find them. | 没有我 你永远找不到他们 |
[42:04] | Take me in, and I’ll implicate you, I swear. | 保护我 我发誓我会算你一份 |
[42:10] | Come on, sinestro. put the ring down. we can still work this out. | 森纳斯绰 把戒指放下 我们还可以合作 |
[42:18] | – sinestro? – i’m thinking. | -森纳斯绰 -我在考虑 |
[42:20] | What’s there to think about? | 还有什么好想的 |
[42:22] | Plan b. it could work. | B计划 那也可以成功 |
[42:31] | Sinestro. | 森纳斯绰 |
[42:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[42:46] | Down here. | 在这里 |
[42:58] | You entered the pilot’s cabin on your own. | 你仅凭一己之力就进了驾驶舱 |
[43:01] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[43:02] | – and you did not see kanjar ro? – no, sir. | -但你没看到坎加·罗 -没有长官 |
[43:06] | And you have no recollection of killing him? | 而且你记不得自己杀了他是吧 |
[43:08] | I did not kill him. | 我没有杀他 |
[43:10] | Someone did, and he wore a green lantern ring. | 有人杀了他 而且是个绿灯侠 |
[43:13] | You were the first ones there. | 你们是最先到现场的 |
[43:15] | Actually, tomar re and boodikka arrived on the scene first… | 事实上 托马·瑞和布帝卡是最先到现场的 |
[43:18] | …but I was there soon after. | 但我之后也很快就到了 |
[43:20] | We followed the ship’s vapor trail separately. | 我们是分头追踪飞船的轨迹的 |
[43:22] | – and no one else was on the ship? – no. | -飞船上也没有其他人了 -没有 |
[43:25] | But I think it’s perfectly understandable what happened. | 但我想当时的情景也是很好理解的 |
[43:27] | The human was attacked by kanjar ro… | 这个地球人被坎加·罗袭击… |
[43:30] | …and in his last moments of consciousness, he struck back. | 在他完全失去意识之前 他反击了 |
[43:33] | A clear case of self-defense. | 这很明显是自我防卫 |
[43:36] | He should never have put himself in that situation. | 他不应该让这种情况发生 |
[43:38] | If he hadn’t played hero… | 如果他没有逞英雄… |
[43:40] | …you might have caught up with the ship and taken kanjar ro alive. | 你们也许就能追上飞船并且活捉坎加·罗 |
[43:43] | Now there’s no telling into whose hands the yellow element might fall. | 现在没有人会知道黄色元素的下落了 |
[43:47] | Perhaps you’d like to say something? | 你还想要说些什么吗 |
[43:49] | I didn’t kill him. | 我没有杀他 |
[43:51] | Then who did? | 那是谁杀的 |
[43:52] | Whoever took his energi-rod. | 是那个拿走了他的能量手杖的人 |
[43:55] | I sure as hell don’t have it. | 我肯定没有拿走它 |
[43:55] | By your brash actions… | 因为你轻率的行为 |
[43:57] | …you have placed the universe in absolute turmoil. | 整个宇宙都变得非常混乱 |
[44:00] | Excuse me, | 不能这样说 |
[44:01] | but the turmoil began… | 自从黄色元素从你们的看守下被偷走 |
[44:03] | …when the yellow element was stolen under your watch. | 混乱就已经开始了 |
[44:06] | We’ve heard enough. lndeed. | 我实在是听够了 |
[44:09] | Hal jordan, | 哈尔·乔丹 |
[44:09] | It greatly disappoints me that in the judgment of this tribunal… | 我很遗憾的宣判 |
[44:14] | …you have been found of insufficient discipline… | 特别法庭发现你缺乏纪律性 |
[44:17] | …to carry on the duties of a green lantern. | 无法承担起作为绿灯侠的重任 |
[44:20] | Will the sergeant-at-arms please come forth? | 警卫官请上前来 |
[44:25] | You shall hand your ring over to commander kilowog. | 你要把你的戒指交给克洛瓦格长官 |
[44:42] | Kilowog, you will keep the ring | 克洛瓦格 在守卫者找到继承人之前 |
[44:45] | until the guardians choose its successor. | 由你来保管这枚戒指 |
[44:47] | And what of the yellow element? | 那黄色元素怎么办 |
[44:49] | I suggest we call a special session | 我提议召集受人尊敬的守卫者 |
[44:51] | with our honor guard… | 召开一次特别会议 |
[44:53] | …to devise our next strategy. | 来决定我们下一步的策略 |
[44:55] | I can arrange that, sir. | 我会安排这件事 |
[44:56] | If there is nothing more, this tribunal is over. | 如果没有其他的事 此次审理结束 |
[45:28] | Are you my ride home? | 你们是来送我回去的 |
[45:29] | We both volunteered. kilowog has something to say to you. | 我们自愿来的 克洛瓦格有话要对你说 |
[45:34] | I’m sorry I said the things I said about you. | 我很抱歉之前说你的那些话 |
[45:37] | You saved my life. you are a brave and bold green lantern. | 你救了我 你是一个勇敢无畏的绿灯侠 |
[45:40] | Thanks, kilowog. | 克洛瓦格 多谢 |
[45:44] | – you gonna eat that? – go for it. | -那个你还吃吗 -你随便 |
[45:56] | – quite a day, huh? – i’m sorry. | -不寻常的一天 是吧 -我很遗憾 |
[45:58] | -did you notice how calm he was? -who? | -你注意到他有多冷静了吗 -谁 |
[46:01] | Sinestro. he even defended me, in a half-assed way. | 森纳斯绰 他用了最烂的方式来维护我 |
[46:05] | He’s always been political. | 他向来像个政客 |
[46:06] | Would he have known where the guardians hid the yellow element? | 他知道守卫者隐藏黄色元素的地点吗 |
[46:09] | – they trust him. – he hates them, you know. | -他们信任他 -可你知道 他恨他们 |
[46:12] | He’s critical. | 他很挑剔 |
[46:14] | Uh-uh. no, no. he can’t stand them. | 并不是这样 他不能忍受他们 |
[46:17] | What did the guardian mean | 守卫者为什么说 |
[46:18] | when he said the energi-rod might be helpful? | 能量手杖可能会有用处 |
[46:21] | Kanjar ro controlled it through his thoughts. | 坎加·罗用他的思想来控制它 |
[46:23] | It might contain some psionic information. | 它可能留有一些心灵感应的信息 |
[46:26] | Like where he put the yellow element? | 比如说他把黄色元素藏在哪里 |
[46:28] | Ranakar doesn’t know his butt from his poozer. | 阮尼卡不会从那小子那里知道他的问题 |
[46:32] | Even if you had the rod… | 即使你有了手杖 |
[46:34] | …you can’t use it without kanjar ro’s brainwaves… | 没有坎加·罗的脑电波你也无法使用它 |
[46:36] | …and that transmitter has been shut off for good. | 而那个”发报机”已经被永远的关上了 |
[46:41] | – are you ready? – are we in a hurry? | -你准备好了吗 -我们很急吗 |
[47:03] | This is him. | 这个就是 |
[47:27] | I know it’s cold, kanjar ro. | 我知道你很冷 坎加·罗 |
[47:29] | I’m sorry about that. | 关于这点我很抱歉 |
[47:32] | Where…? | 这是哪里 |
[47:33] | You’re in the morgue. you’re dead. | 你在停尸间里 你已经死了 |
[47:35] | – dead? – i killed you. | -死了 -我杀了你 |
[47:38] | I’m reconnecting synapses for some information. | 我现在在激活突触 你要告诉我你知道的 |
[47:41] | this shouldn’t take long. | 不会很久的 |
[47:42] | You remember the yellow element, right? | 你还记得黄色元素吧 |
[47:45] | Yellow. | 黄色 |
[47:46] | You left it with the weaponers. where are they? | 你把它交给武器人了 他们在哪儿 |
[47:50] | Qwar– | 克沃 |
[47:52] | One more time. | 再说一次 |
[47:54] | Qwar– | 克沃 |
[47:56] | Perhaps you can show me. let’s sit up, shall we? | 或许你可以告诉我 让我们坐起来好吗 |
[48:05] | All right, now. where are the weaponers? | 好了 武器人在哪 |
[48:08] | where is the yellow element? | 还有黄色元素 |
[48:19] | Sector 324. very good. | 324区 很好 |
[48:23] | Can you be more specific? | 你能够再精确一些吗 |
[48:33] | Qward. | 克沃德 |
[48:35] | Can you find the nearest pizza joint too? | 你也可以像这样找到最近的匹萨店吗 |
[48:41] | Well, well, this is a surprise. | 好吧 你们还真让我感到惊讶 |
[48:44] | What’s going on, sinestro? | 发生什么事了 森纳斯绰 |
[48:46] | It’s fairly evident, kilowog. | 这再清楚不过了 克洛瓦格 |
[48:48] | I’ve been working behind the scenes to find the yellow element. | 我一直都在暗中寻找黄色元素 |
[48:51] | You killed kanjar ro. | 你杀死了坎加·罗 |
[48:53] | To save his hide. | 是为了找到他的宝藏 |
[48:58] | Careful now. you don’t want to damage the energi-rod. | 别冲动 你们不想弄坏能量杖吧 |
[49:01] | The core is quite unstable, I’ve been told. | 据我所知 它的核心很不稳定 |
[49:04] | You lied to the guardians. | 你骗了守卫者 |
[49:05] | I’ve lied to everyone. I’ve had to. | 我骗了每个人 我必须这样做 |
[49:07] | – why? – think about it. | -为什么 -想想吧 |
[49:09] | How did kanjar ro know exactly where to find the yellow element? | 坎加·罗是怎么知道黄色元素在哪的 |
[49:12] | How was abin sur killed so quickly? | 亚宾·瑟又为什么会这么快被杀害 |
[49:16] | – Are you saying there’s a traitor? – Of course. | -你的意思是有叛徒 -没错 |
[49:19] | Why do you think I wanted to work with earth boy? | 你觉得我为何要跟一个地球男孩一起工作 |
[49:21] | At least I could be sure he was clean. | 至少我知道他不会背叛我 |
[49:24] | You should’ve told the guardians. | 你该告诉守卫者 |
[49:26] | In due time. | 那也得挑对时候 |
[49:27] | Let’s get the yellow element first, kilowog. | 我们先找到黄色元素 克洛瓦格 |
[49:30] | Then we’ll all be heroes. | 就能成为英雄 |
[49:33] | Take off your ring. | 摘下你的戒指 |
[49:37] | Don’t be ridiculous. boodikka? | 你在开玩笑吗 布帝卡 |
[49:40] | Sorry, sinestro. I don’t think you can talk your way out of this one. | 抱歉 森纳斯绰 我觉得你不能自圆其说 |
[49:44] | Ugh! -jeez. | 妈呀 |
[50:00] | He’s still alive. | 他还活着 |
[50:02] | If she had killed him, his ring would have flown to the guardians. | 如果他死了 他的戒指会飞去守卫者那 |
[50:05] | And we’d rather not have that happen just yet. | 我可不希望这一幕发生 |
[50:08] | It was jordan’s idea to come here. | 来这是乔丹的主意 |
[50:09] | I was hoping you’d be gone by now. | 我原以为你已经走了 |
[50:11] | I told you he was bright. | 我告诉过你他很聪明 |
[50:14] | You played me. | 你们耍我 |
[50:16] | I needed to get inside your head | 我曾经进入过你的脑袋 |
[50:17] | see if you should join our club. | 为确定你能不能成为我们的一员 |
[50:19] | But you’re not easy to read. | 但我很难读透你 |
[50:20] | We really need to talk about personal space. | 我们真应该好好谈谈个人隐私的问题 |
[50:23] | It’s not too late, jordan. | 现在还不算太晚 乔丹 |
[50:25] | Boodikka believes in my vision. others will too. | 布帝卡赞同我的观点 其他人也会 |
[50:29] | But I could use someone like you who has the stones to get things done. | 但我需要像你这样有两把刷子的人才 |
[50:33] | While the gnomes banish you… | 那些侏儒们驱逐你的时候… |
[50:35] | …i offer you power, more power than you can imagine. | 我给了你能量 多得超乎你的想像 |
[50:39] | All I ask is for is your loyalty. | 而我现在只要求你效忠于我 |
[50:43] | Now, you see, you had me. | 瞧 我曾经效忠与你 |
[50:45] | Right up until that last part. | 不过到刚才为止 |
[50:47] | And I thought humans were different. | 我还以为人类会不一样呢 |
[50:50] | Take care of him. | 杀了他 |
[50:56] | You can hide his body with ro’s. | 你可以把他和罗的尸体藏在一起 |
[50:58] | I shouldn’t be long. | 我不能久留了 |
[51:23] | Knock me out, will you? | 想让我出局 没那么容易 |
[52:25] | Humans. | 人类 |
[53:01] | Good god. | 老天 |
[53:35] | You’re a weaponer. | 你是个武器人 |
[53:38] | I’m here for the yellow element. | 我来是为了黄色元素 |
[53:41] | You are not the one. | 你不是那个人 |
[53:45] | Kanjar ro is dead. I was his partner. | 坎加·罗死了 我是他的拍档 |
[53:48] | He told me to come to qward to pick the weapon up here. | 他告诉我来克沃德找武器 |
[53:51] | He paid for it and now it’s mine. | 他付过钱了 它现在是我的了 |
[54:01] | Listen, I don’t have time for this. i– | 听着 我没时间了 我 |
[54:17] | Your friend… | 你朋友… |
[54:19] | …is late. | 迟到了 |
[54:20] | The weapon is now in forfeiture. | 这武器无主了 |
[54:24] | It is yours to take. | 现在它归你了 |
[54:59] | This is your control. | 这是你的控制器 |
[55:42] | Our work is done. | 我们的工作完成了 |
[55:47] | We leave this world to return to our own. | 我们要离开这回到我们的世界 |
[55:52] | The weapon is a mighty force. | 这武器非常强大 |
[55:57] | The most powerful and absolute in your universe. | 是你们的宇宙里最强大无敌的了 |
[56:02] | With one exception. | 除了 |
[56:05] | One… | 一个 |
[56:06] | …slight… | 轻微的 |
[56:07] | …imperfection. | 缺陷 |
[56:11] | What? | 什么 |
[56:12] | The imperfection… | 那个缺陷 |
[56:15] | …every weapon has. | 每个武器都有 |
[56:20] | Its user. | 那就是它的使用者 |
[56:44] | So they got boodikka. | 看来他们找到布帝卡了 |
[56:46] | I start alone, I end alone. | 一个人来 就要一个人走 |
[56:53] | The guardians want to see you. | 守卫者想见你 |
[56:54] | And I them. | 我也想见他们 |
[56:56] | What are you doing, sinestro? | 你在干什么 森纳斯绰 |
[56:58] | Only what’s necessary, tomar. | 干我该干的事 托马 |
[57:01] | Oh, don’t look so glum. | 不要这么沉着脸 |
[57:03] | the universe has become too big for the gnomes. | 宇宙对于那些侏儒们来说有些太大了 |
[57:17] | There’s a new day dawning. | 新的黎明即将来临 |
[57:20] | A new sun rising. | 新的太阳正在冉冉升起 |
[57:30] | He was our most brilliant lantern. | 他是我们最出色的绿灯侠 |
[57:32] | a paragon of duty and service. | 是恪守职责兢兢业业的典范 |
[57:35] | The cleverest of them all. | 也是他们之中最聪明的一位 |
[57:37] | Perhaps too clever, ranakar. | 或许太聪明了 阮尼卡 |
[57:38] | We should have seen the signs. | 我们早该注意到那些征兆 |
[57:41] | Until sinestro gets an opportunity to explain himself, | 在森纳斯绰有机会为他自己辩解之前 |
[57:44] | I remain skeptical. | 我仍然持怀疑态度 |
[57:46] | One thing’s for sure, | 有一点可以肯定 |
[57:46] | you took the ring off the wrong guy. | 没收这个小伙子戒指的决定是个错误 |
[57:49] | You ask me, you should give it back. | 在我看来 你应该还给他 |
[57:54] | When you’re ready. | 当然是在你准备好的时候 |
[58:10] | It’s lost its power. | 它已经失去能量了 |
[58:13] | Tomar. | 托马 |
[58:16] | He killed them all. | 他把他们都杀了 |
[58:52] | So it is true. | 这么说来 这是真的了 |
[58:54] | Yes, ganthet. | 是的 甘瑟特 |
[58:55] | A new command is at hand. | 一个新的指挥官就在你眼前 |
[58:57] | – A new authority. – how dare you? | -一个新的政权即将诞生 -你放肆 |
[59:01] | It’s an affront to– | 这是犯上 |
[59:02] | shut your mouth, you stupid little troll! | 闭上你的嘴 愚蠢的小矮子 |
[59:04] | You’re nothing but a clutch of bickering old biddies, | 你们这群一无是处喋喋不休的老不死 |
[59:08] | Ineffectual and obstructionist. | 只会办事不利 束缚我的手脚 |
[59:10] | In a galaxy screaming for order, | 整个银河系都在呼唤新秩序 |
[59:12] | you have cast a deaf ear… | 可你们却充耳不闻 |
[59:14] | …but all that ends now. | 但所有这一切都将结束了 |
[59:17] | As demigods bound by your word… | 既然之前你们把我捧为神一样的人物 |
[59:19] | All of you are going to pledge your undying allegiance to me. | 现在你们所有人都要永远对我效忠 |
[59:24] | Like hell! | 放你妈的狗屁 |
[59:26] | For once, ranakar, we agree. | 阮尼卡 难得我们意见一致 |
[59:40] | Give this up, sinestro. | 放弃吧 森纳斯绰 |
[59:55] | It must be difficult to relinquish power. | 就这么交出权力一定很难 |
[59:58] | Let me give you some incentive. | 我先让你们尝点甜头 |
[1:00:21] | You will have nothing. not even your lives, in the end. | 你们将一无所有 最后连小命也难保 |
[1:00:35] | Gotta go, guy. | 出发了 伙计 |
[1:01:24] | Stand back. | 往后退 |
[1:02:06] | Good man. | 好样的 |
[1:02:28] | What the hell? | 怎么会这样 |
[1:02:33] | Happy landings. | 欢迎着陆 |
[1:02:42] | It’s dead. | 没有能量了 |
[1:04:02] | The lanterns. | 绿灯侠们 |
[1:04:04] | Yes, all the ones in space, | 是的 所有在这的人 |
[1:04:07] | With no power and no protection. | 没有能量 就没有保护 |
[1:04:09] | You are generals without an army, in a war you cannot win. | 你们这群光杆司令是打不赢这场仗的 |
[1:04:13] | How many more have to die? | 还有多少人要因此丧命 |
[1:04:15] | Enough, sinestro. please. | 够了 森纳斯绰 请住手 |
[1:04:18] | We will accede to your demands. | 我们接受你的要求 |
[1:04:33] | Come on, get green! | 快点 变绿啊 |
[1:04:39] | Oh, son of a…. | 妈的 |
[1:05:11] | The rings. now. | 快点交出你们的戒指 |
[1:05:41] | Frankly, kilowog, | 坦白地说 克洛瓦格 |
[1:05:42] | You weren’t going to survive this anyway. | 无论如何 这回你都得死 |
[1:06:31] | I’ll be damned. | 真是见鬼了 |
[1:06:36] | And you thought I was green before. | 你之前就以为我是绿的 |
[1:06:39] | Jordan. | 乔丹 |
[1:07:47] | – Do you see him? – I– | -你看见他了吗 -我 |
[1:07:49] | I can’t tell. | 我看不到 |
[1:08:57] | The bastard’s here somewhere. | 那个混蛋肯定在这附近的某个地方 |
[1:10:03] | It’s over, sinestro. | 一切都结束了 森纳斯绰 |
[1:10:05] | I still have plenty of juice left in this ring. | 我的戒指剩余的能量还有很多 |
[1:10:08] | Enough to take yours for insurance. | 足够解决你了 |
[1:10:20] | You’re not strong enough. | 你还不够强大 |
[1:10:22] | Just takes a little incentive. | 让你尝尝我的厉害 |
[1:11:57] | Excuse me, poozer. | 抱歉了 可怜鬼 |
[1:12:07] | Jordan, can you hear me? | 乔丹 你听得见吗 |
[1:12:09] | Come in, jordan. | 回来吧 乔丹 |
[1:12:11] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[1:12:13] | Falling. I forgot my chute. | 我在下坠 我没带降落伞 |
[1:12:37] | Very creative. | 很有创意 |
[1:12:39] | Hey, I got a few tricks too. | 这点小把戏我还是会的 |
[1:12:49] | Though we continue to mourn those who have fallen… | 尽管我们还会继续悼念那些… |
[1:12:51] | …during the tragic betrayal of recent days… | 在近日的叛乱中死去的同胞… |
[1:12:55] | …we also celebrate our resiliency. | 但我们还是要庆祝我们的重生 |
[1:12:59] | Our battery is repaired, | 我们的提灯电池修复了 |
[1:13:01] | Our rings replenished… | 我们的戒指重新获得了能量补给… |
[1:13:03] | …and our battle against the dark forces continues. | 而我们与黑暗势力的斗争也将会继续 |
[1:13:06] | If we have learned anything from our last battle… | 如果说我们从最后一战中学到了些什么 |
[1:13:09] | …it is that great evil can arise | 那就是善的果树上 |
[1:13:12] | from the most unexpected sources… | 也可能结出恶的果实 |
[1:13:15] | …but, most thankfully, | 但是 让人欣慰的是 |
[1:13:17] | so can great heroism. | 最不起眼的小草也有可能绽放灿烂的花朵 |
[1:13:21] | I’ve asked ganthet to lead us in our pledge. | 我已经邀请甘瑟特带领我们宣誓 |
[1:13:24] | If you don’t mind, appa ali apsa… | 如果你不介意 阿帕·阿里·阿普萨… |
[1:13:27] | …i’d like to give that privilege to our newest lantern, | 我想把这份殊荣留给我们的新绿灯侠 |
[1:13:30] | hal jordan. | 哈尔·乔丹 |
[1:13:33] | Hear, hear. | 洗耳恭听 |
[1:13:36] | What’s the matter? | 有什么问题吗 |
[1:13:37] | I just learned the thing this morning. | 我今早才学会 |
[1:13:45] | In brightest day– | 无论是白天 |
[1:13:47] | In blackest night, | 还是黑夜 |
[1:13:48] | no evil shall escape my sight. | 没有坏人可以逃脱我的视野 |
[1:13:52] | Let those who worship evil’s might… | 浩然正气存心间 牛鬼蛇神都不见 |
[1:13:55] | …beware my power, green lantern’s light! | 我的力量大无边 绿灯光芒永不灭 |
[1:14:07] | I’m off. | 我该走了 |
[1:14:08] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[1:14:10] | I’ve gotta go punch a clock with my other boss. | 我要去我的老板那里打卡 |
[1:14:13] | I can see where this is gonna be a long commute. | 我想这次通勤的时间会很长 |