英文名称:Green Lantern
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:33] | Billions of years ago… | 数十亿年前 |
[00:35] | a race of immortals harnessed the most powerful force in existence: | 一群不朽者掌握了宇宙间最强大的能量 |
[00:40] | The emerald energy of willpower. | 绿色的意志力量 |
[00:43] | These immortals, the Guardians of the Universe… | 这群不朽的宇宙守卫者 |
[00:46] | built a world from where they could watch over all of existence: | 建立了一个世界 守望着宇宙间的一切 |
[00:49] | The planet Oa. | 欧阿行星 |
[00:53] | They divided the universe into 3600 sectors. | 他们将宇宙分为3600个扇区 |
[00:57] | A ring powered by the energy of will was sent to every sector to select a recruit. | 一枚意志力附魔的戒指被分配到每个扇区来招募成员 |
[01:03] | In order to be chosen by the ring, | 能被戒指选中 |
[01:06] | it was said one must be without fear. | 传说必须是“无畏者” |
[01:09] | Together, these 3600 recruits… | 3600名成员一起… |
[01:11] | formed the intergalactic peacekeepers known as the Green Lantern Corps. | 组成了银河和平保卫者 名曰“绿灯军团” |
[01:27] | Of all the threats the Corps ever faced… | 军团历尽劫难 |
[01:29] | the gravest was an entity of fear known as Parallax. | 最大的威胁是恐惧化身的实体 名曰“视差怪” |
[01:34] | Only the legendary Green Lantern Abin Sur… | 唯独传奇绿灯侠 阿宾·苏尔… |
[01:36] | was capable of capturing and imprisoning this beast… | 能将这匹恶魔捕获并囚禁 |
[01:40] | which he did on the lost planet of Ryut. | 在失落的行星莱厄特 他成功了 |
[03:12] | You are afraid. | 你们害怕了 |
[03:14] | Good. | 很好 |
[04:41] | – I mean, we go into this every time. – It’s not every time. | – 我是说 总是要讨论这个 – 不是每次都得说 |
[04:44] | No, honey. Think back. Think back. Think back. | 不 亲爱的 想想以前的 想一想吧 |
[04:48] | I was fine the last time. I’m usually fine. I’m fine with your work. | 上一次我是没事 我真的没事 你的工作对我没有问题 |
[04:52] | – Can I just tell you something? – Of course you can. | – 我能和你谈谈吗? – 你当然可以了 |
[04:57] | – I’m scared, honey. – Shh, shh. | – 我害怕 亲爱的 – 嘘 嘘 |
[05:25] | Is everything okay? | 都没事吧? |
[05:27] | Oh, you know how Mom gets the night before a test flight. | 你知道你妈妈总是在试飞的前夜焦虑不安 |
[05:33] | But you’re not scared, are you, Dad? | 但你不害怕吧 爸爸? |
[05:37] | Let’s just say it’s my job not to be. | 应该说是我的工作不允许 |
[05:44] | Good night, son. | 晚安 儿子 |
[06:33] | Hal, you’re gonna be late. | 哈尔 你要迟到了 |
[06:36] | Good morning, Mom. Gotta go. | 早 妈妈 得走了 |
[07:15] | Dad! Dad! Dad! | 爸爸!爸爸! |
[07:23] | – You think she’ll break mach 3? – We’ll find out soon enough. | – 你认为会突破3马赫速度吗? – 不久我们就会知道 |
[07:27] | Hey, shouldn’t you be in school? | 你不是应该在学校吗? |
[07:29] | Mr. Ferris raised the rear stabilizer. | 费瑞斯先生调高了机尾的稳定器 |
[07:33] | Yes, he did. | 他是调高了 |
[07:35] | The yaw rate gyros are calibrated, but the pitch is off 2 degrees. | 偏航率陀螺仪已校准了 但倾斜角偏低了2度 |
[07:38] | – I can live with that. How about the INS? – Good to go. | – 我会适应的 惯性导航系统怎样? – 准备好了 |
[07:41] | – Okay. – Johnny. | – 好 – 强尼 |
[07:42] | – Be sure to check the ignition sequences. – No problem. | – 务必检查一下点火顺序 – 没问题 |
[07:45] | – We did, Carl, twice. – Right. | – 查过了 卡尔 两次 – 好的 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1202个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:244个,六级词汇:127个,GRE词汇:129个,托福词汇:194个,考研词汇:264个,专四词汇:233个,专八词汇:38个, 所有生词标注共:426个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[07:47] | And, uh, the gyros? Did we do the gyro calibrations? | 还有陀螺仪呢?做过陀螺仪校准吗? |
[07:58] | Hey, Carl. | 嗨 卡尔 |
[08:00] | Maybe Hal would like to join Carol up in your office. | 也许哈尔愿意上你的办公室和凯罗尔一起 |
[08:03] | The two of them can watch together. | 他们两个可以一起观看试飞 |
[08:05] | Come on, young man. Let’s go find Carol. | 来吧 年轻人 去见凯罗尔吧 |
[08:07] | Hal. | 哈尔 |
[08:14] | Keep it warm for me. | 替我暖着 |
[08:20] | – Hi. – Oh, hey, Hector. | – 嗨 – 哦 哈克特 |
[08:23] | Hey. So, um, I have this book. | 嗯 我有了这本书 |
[08:27] | It’s about the possibility of life on other planets. | 是关于外星球存在生命的可能性 |
[08:30] | – Cool. – Well, it almost has to exist, but… | – 酷 – 差不多是存在的 但… |
[08:34] | – Hal! – Hey, Carol. | – 哈尔! – 凯罗尔 |
[08:36] | Hector. You still wanna trade Hot Wheels? | 哈克特 你还在卖风火轮吗? |
[08:39] | Sure. | 是的 |
[08:41] | Well, look who’s here. Our future test pilot. | 瞧瞧谁在这里 是我们将来的试飞员 |
[08:45] | Jacket suits you, son. | 夹克很配你 孩子 |
[08:47] | – Hi, Dad. – Hey. | – 嗨 爸爸 - 嗨 |
[08:49] | I keep telling Hector, books are fun, but every once in a while… | 我总是和哈克特说 书很有趣 但偶尔… |
[08:52] | it’s not such a bad idea to get out in the world, right, Hal? | 飞出这个世界也并不是一个坏主意 对吗 哈尔? |
[08:55] | – Hey, Bob. – The man of the hour. | – 嗨 鲍伯 – 当前的大人物 |
[08:58] | Nothing like a first flight to get the blood boiling, eh, Carl? | 没有像第一次试飞这样让我热血沸腾的了 是吧 卡尔? |
[09:01] | Dad, can we watch from down in the field? | 爸爸 我们能在场地上观看试飞吗? |
[09:03] | – Sure. – Yes! | – 可以 – 太棒了! |
[09:06] | – You kids be careful. – Stay with the engineers. | – 你们要小心点 – 和工程师们在一起 |
[09:08] | Go on, son. See it up close. | 去啊 儿子 看得更近一些 |
[09:11] | That’s okay, Dad. I’ll be fine. | 不用了 爸爸 我没事的 |
[09:16] | Ferris Tower, Sabre One, ready for take-off. | 指挥塔 我是军刀一号 已准备起飞 |
[09:18] | Request unrestricted climb, flight level 450. | 请求无限制爬升 飞行水平高度450 |
[09:27] | Yes! Yes! | 好!好! |
[09:29] | Sabre One, unrestricted climb approved. | 军刀一号 同意你无限制爬升 |
[09:32] | On passing 10,000 feet, contact Ferris Departure. | 到达1万英尺高度时联系费瑞斯起飞点 |
[09:34] | You’re cleared for take-off. Good luck, Sabre. | 你已准许起飞了 祝好运 军刀 |
[12:53] | Sinestro, I’m traveling at maximum velocity. Tell Fentara I should… | 辛纳斯丘 我现在是最大速度航行了 告诉凡塔拉我将… |
[12:57] | Fentara is dead. | 凡塔拉死了 |
[13:02] | The planet’s inhabitants? | 行星居民呢? |
[13:04] | Your mission to evacuate them is no longer necessary. | 你不必撤离他们了 |
[13:07] | It’s just as it was on Talok. | 和塔洛克的情况一样 |
[13:09] | Every life form destroyed and their essence absorbed. | 所有生命体都被毁灭 生命精华被吸干 |
[13:13] | Traces of yellow power everywhere. | 到处是黄色能量的痕迹 |
[13:15] | And the Guardians? | 守卫者呢? |
[13:16] | The Guardians are silent. | 守卫者们销声匿迹了 |
[13:19] | I’ve demanded an audience with them. | 我要求一位观察者… |
[13:30] | Abin Sur. | 阿宾·苏尔… |
[14:24] | I’m badly wounded. | 我身负重伤 |
[14:26] | Heading to the nearest inhabited planet for the selection process. | 前往最近的可居住行星 开始挑选程序 |
[14:30] | Tell the Guardians it’s Parallax. | 通知守卫者们 是视差怪 |
[14:49] | No. No. | 噢 不! |
[14:58] | Sorry, I gotta run. Make yourself at home, okay? | 抱歉 要闪了 你就当在自己家 |
[15:00] | There’s, uh, water in the tap. | 那什么 要喝水有自来水 |
[15:27] | No! | 不! |
[15:35] | Asshole. | 混蛋 |
[15:38] | The Ferris Sabre III is state-of-the-art of artificial-intelligence fighter planes. | 费瑞斯军刀三号 是人工智能战机的艺术典范 |
[15:43] | It has all of the flying and combat capability of a human pilot… | 具备人类驾驶员飞行和格斗的一切能力 |
[15:48] | but with none of the human error that comes with it. | 却不似人类那样犯错 |
[15:51] | Carl isn’t just blowing smoke to get a contract, general. | 将军 卡尔可不是为了得到合同而吹牛 |
[15:54] | Your staff, these contractors, my office… | 你的幕僚 他的承包商 我的办公室 都参与其中 |
[15:56] | we’ve all been part of this from the ground up. | 全程我们参与了 |
[15:59] | Well, I appreciate that, senator. | 钦佩备至 参议员 |
[16:01] | But today the rubber meets the road. | 今天 要大显身手 |
[16:03] | We have a simulated combat situation. | 在一个模拟战斗环境 |
[16:05] | Two Sabres against Carl’s two best pilots. | 两架军刀对阵卡尔的两个王牌 |
[16:25] | Carol. Was gonna do a little flying today. What do you think? | 嘿凯罗尔 我今天想飞一下 你觉得如何 |
[16:28] | I think you’re late. | 我觉得你迟到了 |
[16:29] | Yes, but that’s only because I slept in. | 没错 只是因为睡过头了 |
[16:31] | I used to sleep in. Then I turned 11. | 我也曾睡过头 但是在11岁以前 |
[16:34] | Let me give you a little heads-up. | 我提醒你 |
[16:35] | I’ve gone up against these Sabres all week and they smoked me every time. | 我一整周都在对付这个两架军刀 次次被它们羞辱 |
[16:39] | There isn’t anything you can do that they can’t do better, faster… | 你能做的一切 它都胜你一筹 |
[16:43] | and without disappointing women everywhere. | 并且从不让女人失望 |
[16:45] | I, uh, think we both know that’s not true. | 你我都清楚 那是胡扯 |
[16:48] | This is exactly why I didn’t want you for this. My father did. | 这就是为什么我不想你参加 可我父亲坚持 |
[16:51] | I would’ve gone with Jensen. | 我希望是詹森 |
[16:53] | I’d have too, but unfortunately he’s busy not being good enough. | 我也希望是詹森 不巧 他忙 而且也不咋的 |
[16:57] | At least he shows up. | 起码他不迟到 |
[16:58] | Hal… | 哈尔 |
[17:00] | this test today, it’s important. | 今天的测试 很重要 |
[17:02] | I’m gonna make you look good up there. Don’t worry, okay? | 我了解 你上天后有好瞧的 别着急 好吗 |
[17:05] | Now let’s get these pants off and fly some planes. | 让我脱了这裤子 去开飞机 |
[17:12] | Highball, weapon check now. | 高手 武器检查 |
[17:14] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[17:18] | – Good morning, Mr. Ferris. – Morning, everybody. | – 早上好 费瑞斯先生 – 早上好 各位 |
[17:22] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[17:24] | – We about ready, Tom? – Yes, Mr. Ferris. We are go for test. | – 就绪了吗 汤姆? – 是的 费瑞斯先生 准备测试 |
[17:28] | Sapphire, cleared weapons hot at the merge. | 蓝宝石 最后一次武器检查 |
[17:31] | Ferris Test, Sapphire. Weapons are hot. | 费瑞斯测试中心 蓝宝石武器正常 |
[17:34] | Fly safe, Highball. | 安全飞行 高手 |
[17:36] | Um, no. | 额…不 |
[17:48] | Goddamn it! Tom, what the hell you feed those things? | 他娘的 汤姆 它们吃什么长大的? |
[17:52] | F-35s, what else? | F35咯 还能有什么? |
[18:01] | Wakey, wakey, Sapphire. | 醒醒 蓝宝石 |
[18:02] | You got a shot, now would be a great time. | 要开火 现在是个好机会 |
[18:05] | Easy, Highball. Just lining it up. | 放心 高手 正在就位 |
[18:21] | There’s no way we’re taking these out solo. | 我们不可能单独对付它们的 |
[18:24] | Get over here. Let’s figure something out. | 快过来 我们想点办法 |
[18:27] | On my way, Highball. | 就来 高手 |
[18:33] | Now stay right there and look real pretty. | 保持方位 飞漂亮点 |
[19:00] | Highball, did you just use your wingman as a decoy? | 高手 你用你的僚机做诱饵? |
[19:24] | Highball, those Sabres headed up your 6 can fly anywhere you can. | 高手 军刀就在你后面 你去哪它们去哪 |
[19:28] | Then let’s go somewhere I can’t fly. | 那咱们去我去不了的地方 |
[19:34] | What the hell is he up to? | 他这是要干嘛? |
[19:37] | Coffin corner. | 去棺材角(飞机失速高度) |
[19:39] | Highball, rules of engagement set ceiling at 50,000 feet. | 高手 交战法则设定限高50,000英尺 |
[19:43] | Yeah, because the Sabres will stall if they go any higher, right, Tom? | 没错 因为再飞高点 军刀会失速 对吗 汤姆? |
[19:46] | And so will you. | 你也会失速 |
[19:53] | Compressor stall. Compressor stall. | 压缩机失速 压缩机失速 |
[20:34] | Yes! | 好! |
[20:40] | Um, I mean, damn it, Hal. | 抱歉 他娘的 哈尔 |
[20:43] | Your boy certainly takes his job seriously. | 你的小子工作很执着嘛 |
[20:47] | Ailerons, Hal. Side to side. | 副翼 哈尔 左右摇摆 |
[20:49] | I got it. | 知道 |
[20:55] | Hal. | 哈尔 |
[21:01] | Keep it warm for me. | 替我暖着 |
[21:05] | Going through 25,000. | 穿过25,000英尺 |
[21:08] | Hey, you okay, Highball? | 你没事吧 高手? |
[21:10] | Yeah, just taking my victory lap. | 没事 庆祝一下胜利 |
[21:19] | – Going through 20,000. – Okay, Highball, give me some roll. | – 到达20,000英尺 – 好了 高手 给点反应 |
[21:30] | Yeah, Dad! | 好棒 爸爸! |
[21:32] | Hal, do you read me? | 哈尔 听得清楚吗? |
[21:43] | Highball, you’re approaching minimum ejection altitude. | 高手 你正在接近弹射极限 |
[21:51] | Highball, you’re below 10,000 AGL. Spin is unrecoverable. | 高手 你已经坠过10,000英尺 失速无法恢复 |
[21:55] | Eject, eject, eject! | 弹射 弹射 弹射! |
[21:58] | You’re not scared, are you, Dad? | 你不害怕吧 爸爸? |
[22:00] | Let’s just say it’s my job not to be. | 应该说 我的工作不允许 |
[22:09] | Dad! | 爸爸! |
[22:14] | Dad! | 爸爸! |
[22:35] | You stupid son of a bitch. You… | 你这狗娘养的蠢货! |
[22:37] | Stand down, Bob. It doesn’t matter now. | 冷静 鲍勃 现在无所谓了 |
[22:39] | It does matter. | 有所谓 |
[22:40] | Never mind that you crashed a brand-new F-35. | 那架崭新的F35坠毁了没关系 |
[22:43] | You broke the rules of engagement. You sacrificed your wingman. | 但你破坏了交战规则 你牺牲了你的僚机 |
[22:46] | And you blew the contract this company was depending on. | 而且搞砸了整个公司和半个州寄予厚望的合同 |
[22:49] | I’m sorry. I thought this was a dogfight. | 抱歉 我以为这是你死我活的 |
[22:51] | I was under the impression the objective was to win. | 我一直以为我的目标是胜利 |
[22:54] | No, the objective was to show what the Sabres could do in combat. | 目标是为了展示军刀在实战中的表现 |
[22:57] | And in combat, no pilot is gonna crater his own plane. | 实战中 没人会牺牲自己的飞机 |
[23:01] | I did. | 我会 |
[23:03] | Now you know you gotta boost the ceiling. | 现在你知道应该提高无人机的飞行高限 |
[23:05] | I showed you what they can’t do. | 我也展示了它们做不到的 |
[23:07] | You didn’t have to make that point in front of Air Force Acquisitions. | 你不必在空军军事检察官面前展示这些 |
[23:10] | That’s enough, Carol. | 够了 凯罗尔 |
[23:13] | Since I’m gonna have to lay off most of my company anyway, you’re fired, Hal. | 反正这公司大多数要下岗 你被开除了 |
[23:17] | It’s too late. I quit. | 太晚了 卡尔 我辞职 |
[23:18] | He’s not fired and you don’t quit. | 不能开除他 你也不能辞职 |
[23:20] | You’re grounded, pending the results of an investigation. | 你被拘禁了 等待调查结果 |
[23:30] | Watch your back. | 当心身后 |
[23:32] | That’s impossible, Bob. | 不大会 鲍勃 |
[23:40] | – Tell me what happened. – Controls locked up. | – 告诉我怎么回事? – 控制锁定了 |
[23:43] | Don’t give me that, Hal. You had a window when you could’ve recovered. | 别胡扯 哈尔 你有机会再点火的 |
[23:46] | Did you choke? | 你窒息了? |
[23:48] | You wouldn’t be the first, but I need to know. | 你不是第一个出这种事的飞行员 我要知道… |
[23:50] | My controls locked up. What the hell is all this, anyway? | 控制被锁定了 这到底是怎么回事 嗯? |
[23:53] | What’s with the ridiculous suit? | 你这身可笑的行头是怎么回事? |
[23:55] | I know your dad’s been bucking for you… | 我知道你父亲一直在帮你… |
[23:57] | The merits of my career choices… | 这是我职业的选择… |
[23:59] | You’re a pilot, and a good one. | 你是个飞行员 优秀的飞行员 |
[24:01] | Giving that up to fly a desk is bullshit. | 你在办公室桌上怎么飞 |
[24:03] | I like it and I’m good at it. | 哈尔 我喜欢商务工作 我也很擅长 |
[24:05] | Doesn’t mean I’ll never get in a cockpit again. | 而且 也不一定我就进不了驾驶舱 |
[24:07] | It isn’t one way or the other. | 这不是非此即彼 |
[24:09] | That’s the way a child looks at things, | 只有孩子才这么想问题 |
[24:10] | and we aren’t children anymore. | 我们不是孩子了 |
[24:14] | At least… | 起码… |
[24:19] | I just don’t wanna see someone I care about getting hurt. | 我只是不想我在乎的人受伤 |
[24:23] | Least of all you. | 特别是你 |
[25:03] | Choose well. | 挑选一个意志 |
[25:30] | A test pilot’s daring maneuvers almost ended in tragedy. | 一个测试飞行员的大胆缠斗差点酿成悲剧 |
[25:33] | Witnesses say pilot Hal Jordan ejected at the last possible second… | 目击者称 飞行员哈尔·乔丹在最后一刻弹射跳伞 |
[25:37] | before his jet crashed in the open desert. | 他的座机坠落在沙漠 |
[25:40] | He’s the son of the late Martin Jordan… | 他的父亲马丁·乔丹… |
[25:42] | who was killed in his own ill-fated test flight back in 1993. | 在1993年的飞行测试惨剧中丧生 |
[25:45] | We are told that Hal Jordan is doing fine right now… | 据说哈尔·乔丹目前状况良好 |
[25:48] | though we have yet to hear an official statement. | 但我们尚未听到任何费瑞斯公司的官方声明 |
[25:51] | Hey, guys. | 嘿 伙计们 |
[25:52] | The incident has been a blow to a new high-tech aircraft program… | 漏 |
[25:56] | Hey. How was work? | 工作怎么样? |
[25:57] | Oh. It was amazing, Jack. Thank you for asking. Hey, Janice. | 哇 棒极了 杰克 谢谢关心 嘿 简尼斯 |
[26:00] | Just help me out here, because I’m really trying to understand this. | 看看现在的情况 我很想知道 |
[26:03] | – Mm-hm. – Do you wanna be like him so bad? | 你太想学他了 也想和他死得一样? |
[26:05] | – You just assume it’s my fault. – I talked to Carl. | – 你以为是我的失误? – 我问过卡尔 哈尔 |
[26:08] | You pushed the plane past its limits… | 你驾驶飞机到了极限高度… |
[26:10] | That’s my job. It was an accident. Everybody walked away. | 那是我的工作 一场事故 大家都没事 |
[26:13] | Like your motorcycle accident that put you in the hospital for a month? | 就像那次摩托车事故让你住了一个月医院吗? |
[26:17] | I miss all this quality family time. Good talk, Jack. | 我真想念这美好的家庭时光 聊得很愉快 杰克 |
[26:32] | Where’s Jason? | 杰森在哪? |
[26:34] | In his room. | 在他房里 |
[26:36] | Why? | 怎么了? |
[26:40] | Hey, it’s Uncle Hal. | 嘿 是我哈尔叔叔 |
[26:43] | What’s up there, ace? | 怎么了 王牌飞行员? |
[26:44] | This is the worst 11 th birthday party I’ve ever been to. | 这是我参加的最糟的11岁生日聚会 |
[26:48] | No dancing girls? What’s going on…? Hey. | 没跳舞的女孩? |
[26:51] | Hey. | 嘿!嘿 |
[26:54] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[26:55] | I guess I got a little freaked out or something. | 我猜我有点吓坏了 |
[26:58] | It happens. | 很正常 |
[27:00] | Not to you. | 可你不会 |
[27:01] | Look… | 听着… |
[27:04] | you don’t have anything to worry about. | 我告诉过你不必担心 |
[27:06] | You wanna know why? | 知道为什么吗? |
[27:07] | Yeah, I may be a total screw-up in every other part of my life… | 也许生活中很多事情我都会搞砸 |
[27:11] | but the one thing I do know how to do is fly. | 可有件事我很清楚——飞行 |
[27:18] | You know, I used to know this kid. | 我过去了解这个孩子 |
[27:20] | Was a funny-looking little bastard. | 他是个有趣的小混蛋 |
[27:22] | One day, he’s standing on the mound, and he throws a perfect game. | 有一天 他站在土堆上 掷出了一场完美的比赛 |
[27:27] | That… That was me. | 他… 他就是我 |
[27:30] | That was you? | 是你? |
[27:34] | Thought you looked familiar. | 还以为很熟悉你呢 |
[27:37] | You were totally in the zone that day. Remember? | 那天你完全处于巅峰状态 记得吗? |
[27:43] | – I still dream about it. – I bet. | – 我仍梦见这些 – 我确信 |
[27:48] | Take it. | 带着它 |
[27:50] | Close your eyes. | 闭上你的眼睛 |
[27:52] | Go on. | 继续 |
[27:59] | Now… | 现在… |
[28:02] | can you remember exactly how you felt that day? | 你能精确记起那天你是怎样的感受吗? |
[28:06] | That’s how I feel when I’m flying. | 在我飞行时就是那种感受 |
[28:10] | Like that plane is a part of me. | 就像飞机成为我自身的一部分 |
[28:12] | No, it’s like, no matter how bad things get… | 不 就像是 不管情况多糟糕… |
[28:17] | there’s something good out there… | 总还是有好的一面… |
[28:21] | just over the horizon. | 仅需越过地平线 |
[28:29] | I could really feel it. | 我真的可以感受到 |
[28:32] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[28:35] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[28:44] | Hey, got you something, birthday boy. Wrapped it myself. | 有礼物给你 小寿星 我自己包的 |
[28:54] | Cool. It’s an X-1, right? | 太酷了 这是X-1 对吧? |
[28:56] | It’s a Starfighter. My dad gave me that. | 太空战斗机 我爸爸送我的 |
[28:59] | Let’s put it up. | 把它挂起来 |
[29:03] | What happened today? | 今天怎么回事? |
[29:05] | I mean, when you crashed. | 飞机坠毁的事情 |
[29:07] | Not really sure, exactly. | 我也不太确定 |
[29:11] | Were you scared? | 你害怕吗? |
[29:14] | It’s my job not to be. | 不害怕是我的职责 |
[29:18] | You know, you’re totally missing your super-lame birthday party. | 趁你还没错过你超级烂的生日派对 |
[29:22] | Beat it. Go, go, go! | 赶快去!走 走 走 走 走! |
[29:27] | I’m glad you’re okay. | 很高兴你没事 |
[29:33] | Me too, ace. | 我也是 王牌 |
[29:49] | Get off! No! | 别 别 |
[29:54] | Aah! No! | 别 |
[30:57] | – Come on, stay with me. Stay with me. – I’m gonna get you some help. | 千万别死 别死 我找人帮忙 |
[31:01] | You’re gonna be okay. You’re gonna be okay. Okay, hold on. | 你会没事的 你会没事的 坚持一会 |
[31:05] | Your name. Your name. | 你叫什么?你叫什么? |
[31:07] | It’s Hal. Hal Jordan. | 我叫哈尔 哈尔·乔丹 |
[31:10] | Hal Jordan, I am Abin Sur, protector of Sector 2814. | 哈尔·乔丹, 我是阿宾·苏尔 2814扇区的守卫者 |
[31:15] | Okay, hey, listen. | 嘿嘿嘿 好吧 听着 |
[31:16] | We’re gonna get you to a hospital, okay? | 我送你去医院 好吗? |
[31:19] | Okay? One that carries purple blood. | 好吗?给你输点紫色的血 |
[31:23] | The ring… | 戒指… |
[31:25] | it chose you. | 选中了你 |
[31:27] | Take it! | 拿着它 |
[31:28] | Place the ring in the lantern. | 戴上戒指 放进灯里 |
[31:32] | Place the ring, speak the oath… | 戴上戒指 宣读誓言 |
[31:35] | – What? – Great honor, responsibility… | – 什么? – 巨大的荣誉和责任… |
[31:38] | I don’t understand. Breathe. You gotta breathe, okay? | 我不明白 嘿 继续呼吸 你要呼吸 |
[31:40] | All you gotta do is breathe. Just breathe, okay? | 你只需要呼吸 吸气 吸气 |
[31:43] | Hey, hey, hey. No, no, no. Hey, hey. | 嘿 不 不 不 嘿 嘿! |
[31:46] | Hey, hey, hey. Come on, man. No, no, no, don’t do that. | 嘿 嘿 嘿 伙计 别这样 |
[31:50] | Hey, now, don’t do that. | 别这样 别…这样 |
[31:54] | Oh, come on. | 噢 不要啊 |
[32:09] | X-97 systems check complete. | X-97系统检测完毕 |
[32:17] | Yo. | 喂 |
[32:21] | Come again? | 再说一遍? |
[32:40] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[32:42] | Is that a spaceship? | 太空船? |
[32:44] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[32:47] | Is it real? | 真家伙? |
[32:49] | It’s real. | 真家伙 |
[32:51] | Did you see what kind of power source this thing uses? | 看看动力系统是怎样的? |
[32:53] | – Do you understand…? – We can’t stay. | – 看看有什么新发现 – 我们不能留在这儿 |
[32:55] | – We can’t stay here. – What? | – 我们不能留下 – 什么? |
[32:57] | – Gotta go. – What? | – 我们得离开 – 什么? |
[32:59] | Pilot. | 飞行员 |
[33:01] | He wore a uniform. I think he was a soldier. | 他穿着制服 我想他是个战士 |
[33:04] | He gave me this. | 他把这个交给了我 |
[33:06] | He proposed? | 他求婚了? |
[33:13] | We’re gone. We’re gone, now! | 我们走 我们走! |
[33:31] | They’re gonna know someone was there. | 他们会知道有人来过 |
[33:33] | Alien pilots don’t bury themselves. | 外星飞行员不会把自己埋了 |
[33:34] | I couldn’t just leave him there. | 我不能就这样把他留在那 |
[33:37] | I hope this thing isn’t radioactive. | 但愿这个东西没辐射 |
[33:39] | – Yeah, well, you’re the genius. You… Aah! – Aah! | 你真是个天才! |
[33:42] | – Jesus! – Aah! Whoa! | 天啊! |
[33:47] | Got it! | 没事 |
[33:50] | He said that the ring chose me. | 他说 是戒指选中了我 |
[33:53] | He said it was a great honor. Responsibility. | 他说这是莫大的荣耀和责任 |
[33:57] | Responsibility? | 责任? |
[33:58] | – Yeah. – You? | – 是的 – 你? |
[34:02] | Well, maybe on their planet “responsibility” just means “asshole.” | 也许在他们的星球上 责任是混蛋的意思 |
[34:07] | Let’s hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[34:22] | A great light has gone out in the universe. | 宇宙中一束巨大的光芒熄灭了 |
[34:25] | Abin Sur is dead. | 阿宾·苏尔死了 |
[34:29] | Four of my Lantern brothers killed. | 4个绿灯兄弟被害 |
[34:33] | The inhabitants of two worlds annihilated by an unknown enemy. | 两个星球的居民被未知的敌人灭绝 |
[34:37] | An enemy that possesses the yellow power of fear. | 一个掌握了黄色恐惧力量的敌人 |
[34:46] | We know it originated from within the Lost Sector. | 我们知道它来源于失落的扇区某处 |
[34:48] | We know it grows more powerful with each encounter. | 我们知道 每次遭遇都使其更强大 |
[34:53] | According to Abin Sur’s last transmission, he seemed to know what it was. | 根据阿宾·苏尔丢失的讯息 他似乎知道是谁 |
[34:58] | His only words were, “It’s Parallax.” | 他只说了一句话 “是视差怪” |
[35:08] | We are aware of the threat. We are assessing the situation. | 我们知道这个危机了 我们正在评估 |
[35:13] | While you assess, innocent lives will be lost. | 你们在评估 无辜的生命却在消逝 |
[35:17] | Let me take the fight to this enemy. | 让我向这个新敌人宣战 |
[35:19] | There is much of which you are not aware, Sinestro. | 你对他知之甚少 辛纳斯丘 |
[35:23] | If the danger is as great as we suspect… | 如果这个威胁和我们预料的一样强大… |
[35:26] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么? |
[35:28] | You believe this enemy can defeat us? | 你认为他可以打败我们? |
[35:40] | Guardians, if your faith in our power has faltered, let me renew it. | 守卫者们 如果你们的信念有所削弱 让我来提醒你们 |
[35:45] | Let me take a squadron of my strongest Lanterns against this enemy… | 让我带一群最强大的军团战士去对抗这个敌人… |
[35:48] | and I’ll prove to you our best days are not behind us. | 我要向你们证明我们的黄金岁月并未过去 |
[36:33] | Dr. Hammond? | 韩蒙德博士? |
[36:35] | Dr. Hector Hammond? | 哈克特·韩蒙德博士? |
[36:38] | We need to ask you to come with us. | 请你跟我们走一趟 |
[36:43] | Did Adam put you up to this? | 是亚当要你们来的? |
[37:01] | Get out of the car, please. | 请下车 |
[37:49] | Dr. Hammond? | 韩蒙德博士? |
[37:51] | Dr. Amanda Waller. | 我是阿曼达·沃勒博士 |
[37:52] | I must apologize for the theatrics, | 很抱歉如此大动干戈 |
[37:55] | but the government does like its protocols. | 可政府有它的做事方式 |
[37:57] | Please, follow me. | 请跟我来 |
[38:21] | Is that what I think it is? | 不会是真的吧? |
[38:23] | An alien life form, doctor. | 一个外星生命体 博士? |
[38:26] | The first that mankind has ever encountered… | 人类接触的第一个 |
[38:29] | despite what the conspiracy theorists would have you believe. | 和阴谋论的说法截然不同 |
[38:32] | We want you to do the initial assessment of its physiology. | 我们希望你来进行第一次生理分析 |
[38:36] | My God. | 我的上帝啊 |
[38:41] | Why me? | 为什么是我? |
[38:43] | As a xenobiologist, your skills are specifically suited to the task. | 作为一个齐诺生物学家 你的能力最适合这个任务 |
[38:46] | Beyond that… | 此外… |
[38:47] | I’m not at liberty to tell you. | 我只能守口如瓶 |
[38:52] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[39:25] | The eyes, nose, ears and mouth are humanoid. | 眼睛 鼻子 耳和嘴与人类相似 |
[39:30] | In the left anterior thoracic region is a 10-centimeter wound… | 在左前胸区域 有个直径约10厘米… |
[39:34] | with jagged edges containing attached cyanotic-colored coagulum. | 酸液腐蚀的创口 有紫色凝血 |
[39:39] | Okay, all right. | 好吧 好了 |
[39:40] | Place the ring, then speak the oath. | 戴上戒指 宣读誓言 |
[39:46] | The oath. | 誓言 |
[39:47] | Because everybody knows the oath. | 每个人都知道誓言 |
[39:50] | Used to sing it in camp. | 训练营里还唱了的 |
[39:55] | I, Hal Jordan… | 我 哈尔·乔丹… |
[40:00] | do solemnly swear… | 庄严宣誓… |
[40:02] | to pledge allegiance… | 宣誓效忠… |
[40:05] | to a lantern… | 于一盏绿灯… |
[40:07] | that I got from a dying purple alien… | 一个紫色的外星人弥留之际传给我 |
[40:11] | in a swamp. | 身下一片沼泽 |
[40:13] | The epidermis is magenta. | 表皮呈绛红色 |
[40:15] | It appears transparent and is extremely thin… | 看上去透明 超薄 |
[40:18] | allowing visualization of muscles and individual muscle fibers. | 可以看到肌肉组织和肌肉纤维 |
[40:25] | “To infinity and beyond.” | 矢志不移 |
[40:28] | “By the power of Grayskull.” | 灰壳堡赐予我力量吧!(宇宙巨人希曼) |
[40:31] | What the hell?! | 到底要怎样! |
[40:32] | If you can fly me 100 miles in the middle of nowhere, you’d think that you… | 你能载我飞几百英里然后落在一块荒地上 你难道就… |
[40:37] | No! | 不! |
[40:50] | In brightest day, in blackest night… | 白昼朗朗 黑夜茫茫 |
[40:55] | no evil shall escape my sight. | 鬼魅魍魉 无所遁藏 |
[40:58] | Let those who worship evil’s might… | 邪科奸党 惧吾神光 |
[41:06] | beware my power: | 绿灯长明 |
[41:09] | Green Lantern’s light. | 万世光芒 |
[41:30] | Carol. | 凯罗尔 |
[41:32] | – Everything okay in there? – It’s fine. | – 一切还好吧? – 好啊 |
[41:35] | Well, can I come in? | 我能进来吗? |
[41:37] | No. | 不行 |
[41:38] | Yeah, no, because we’re… Uh, do you wanna get a drink? | 可以 哦 不行 因为我们… 你想喝一杯吗? |
[41:41] | – Can we talk? – Yeah. | – 可以谈谈吗? – 当然 |
[41:43] | We can talk and drink. | 我们谈谈 喝一杯 |
[41:57] | – My initial analysis. – Thank you, doctor. | – 这是我的初步分析 – 谢谢 博士 |
[41:59] | I don’t need to tell you that the mere fact | 我不想再重复一个简单的事实 |
[42:01] | that it’s humanoid is extraordinary. | 它与人类相似 太奇特了 |
[42:04] | It’s indicating a convergent evolution, | 这是一种同向的变异 |
[42:07] | or perhaps a common ancestry… | 也许有共同的祖先… |
[42:09] | and the implications of that are staggering. | 这样的发现真是石破惊天 |
[42:13] | I mean, where did it come from? | 它来自何方呢? |
[42:16] | This could completely change the way that the world views itself. | 这能彻底改变整个世界审视自己的角度 |
[42:19] | You imagine the way that the public will react to this? | 你能想象公众对此会有什么反应吗? |
[42:23] | Um, but I know that that won’t happen. I do. | 可我知道这不可能 我知道 |
[42:26] | Like yourself, doctor, I’m a seeker of truth. | 博士 我和你一样 想要追寻真理 |
[42:29] | But the people who pay for facilities like this… | 可资助这个机构的人… |
[42:32] | have other priorities and the power to enforce them. | 有其它的考虑 并贯彻始终 |
[42:35] | So I keep it a secret. | 是的 我会保密的 |
[42:37] | People like us have to work within the system, doctor. | 我们这样的人必须在体制内行事 博士 |
[42:40] | We do the best we can. | 我们总是尽力而为 |
[42:45] | Right. | 是的 |
[42:49] | Pick that up. | 把球拿出来 |
[42:53] | I, um… | 我… |
[42:55] | I’m really sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[42:57] | Did you just apologize? | 你还会道歉? |
[43:00] | You haven’t been replaced by an alien or something? | 你不是外星人上身了吧? |
[43:04] | No. | 不是 |
[43:06] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[43:08] | Ah. I’m good. | 我很好 |
[43:10] | I’m good, totally good. Uh… | 我很好 好极了 我… |
[43:16] | Do you think I’m irresponsible? | 你觉得我没有责任感吗? |
[43:22] | No need to answer. That’s fine. | 你不用回答 没关系 |
[43:25] | Hal. Ha, ha. | 哈尔 |
[43:32] | You look pretty. | 你真漂亮 |
[43:36] | And we haven’t been in this place together since… | 我们好久没来这里了 自从… |
[43:41] | that night. | 那天晚上 |
[43:43] | – You forgot it was my birthday. – Did I? | – 你忘记了我的生日 – 有吗? |
[43:46] | Mm. | 是的 |
[43:48] | That was also the night… The first time that we ever… | 也是在那一晚 我们第一次… |
[43:53] | flew together. | 一起飞行 |
[43:57] | You’ve been flying ever since with anyone who’d get in the plane. | 之后你一直在飞行 搭档换了又换 |
[44:06] | Oh, yeah. | 喔 不错 |
[44:09] | – Oh, no. – Come on. | – 不 – 来吧 |
[44:11] | – No, yeah, let’s go. Mm-mm. | 来吧 我们走 |
[44:13] | – Dance with me. – No. | – 陪我跳舞吧 – 不 |
[44:19] | No. | 不跳 |
[44:24] | Hal. No. | 哈尔 不跳 |
[44:29] | No. | 不跳 |
[44:36] | I really am sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[44:38] | Oh. It’s okay. The contract isn’t quite dead yet. | 没关系 合约不是完全没希望 |
[44:42] | I told you I was good at this. | 我告诉过你我不擅长这个 |
[44:44] | I wasn’t talking about the contract. | 我不是说的合约 |
[44:49] | I would’ve screwed this up. You know? | 我说我们的分开 你明白吗? |
[44:55] | Even if I didn’t go to the Air Force… | 就算我没加入空军… |
[44:58] | I would’ve found some way to… | 我也会以某种方式… |
[45:01] | You and me, I would’ve blown it. | 搞砸我们的关系 |
[45:03] | Yeah, is that what you tell yourself? | 你是这么对自己说的? |
[45:04] | Mm. What do you tell yourself? | 你怎么对自己说的? |
[45:10] | That you were scared I was getting too close. | 你害怕我们太过亲近 |
[45:16] | You know what I spent my afternoon doing? | 你知道我整个下午在干嘛? |
[45:19] | What? | 干嘛? |
[45:21] | Worrying about you. | 担心你 |
[45:25] | I went over every inch of the flight data. | 我仔细看过飞行记录 |
[45:27] | There was nothing wrong with the plane. | 飞机是没有任何问题的 |
[45:30] | – What happened up there? – Thanks for the dance. | – 当时发生什么事了? – 谢谢跟我跳舞 |
[46:02] | I told you to watch your back. | 我跟你说过当心背后 乔丹 |
[46:04] | You cost us all our jobs, you son of a bitch. | 你让我们都失业了 你这狗娘养的 |
[46:26] | Pathetic. | 可悲 |
[46:28] | Bastard’s been living off his old man’s reputation his whole life. | 你这杂种一辈子都活在你父亲的光环下 |
[46:38] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[46:40] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[46:43] | My face is just getting warmed up. | 我的脸才刚刚热呢 |
[50:54] | Have you concluded admiring yourself? | 自我欣赏结束了吗? |
[50:56] | Uh… | 哦 是的 |
[50:59] | Well, your ring translator is functioning properly. | 嗯 你的戒指翻译功能还不错 |
[51:03] | Your mask will appear when protection of your identity is required. | 需要身份保密的时候 你的面罩就会出现 |
[51:07] | There is no need for it on Oa. | 在欧阿星上就不需要了 |
[51:09] | A talking fish. | 你是一条会说话的鱼 |
[51:11] | Actually, my race is Xudarian. | 我是祖达里安人 |
[51:13] | Our DNA does somewhat resemble your own ichthyological species. | 我们的基因确与你们的鱼类生物相似 |
[51:17] | I am Tomar-Re, protector of Sector 2813 and home to… | 我们是托马·雷 2813扇区的守卫者 |
[51:21] | 80,012 galaxies, 2.34 million sentient species. | 包含80,012个银河系 234万种已知生物 |
[51:26] | How do I know that? | 我怎么会知道这些? |
[51:27] | The induction process. | 是知识植入 |
[51:29] | It activates the ring’s higher functions, | 它能开启戒指的高级功能 |
[51:31] | including a working knowledge base. | 包括有效知识库 |
[51:34] | In truth, we were curious. | 其实 我们很奇怪 |
[51:35] | The process had never been attempted on a species as young as humans before. | 挑选程序从未作用于人类这么年轻的种族 |
[51:42] | As you are the first to be chosen, I’ve been sent to welcome you here. | 你是第一个被选中的人类 我被派来迎接你 |
[51:48] | And here is? | 这里是? |
[51:54] | Welcome to Oa. | 欢迎来到欧阿行星 |
[52:01] | This planet has been our home for countless millennia. | 无数年来 这里一直是我们的家 |
[52:05] | It was created for us by the Guardians. | 由守卫者为我们创造 |
[52:08] | Guardians? | 守卫者? |
[52:10] | There stands their Citadel. | 他们站在圣殿上 |
[52:12] | They are immortals, among the most ancient of races. | 他们是远古种族中的不朽者 |
[52:15] | They made all you see and are responsible for all we are and do. | 他们创造了这一切 负责我们的存在与言行 |
[52:20] | Since time immemorial, the Green Lantern Corps… | 远古时期 绿灯军团就是… |
[52:23] | has served as the keepers of peace, order and justice throughout the universe. | 宇宙和平、秩序和正义的守卫者 |
[52:28] | To be chosen to join its ranks is the highest of honors… | 被选中加入其中 是莫大的荣耀… |
[52:32] | and the greatest of responsibilities. | 也是莫大的责任 |
[52:35] | Yeah. Yeah, that part I heard about. | 嗯 这话我听过 |
[52:38] | We’re going to fly now. | 我们现在开始飞行 |
[52:41] | – Fly? – Absolutely. | – 飞行? – 当然 |
[52:45] | All right. | 好吧 |
[52:47] | I can do that. | 我能飞的 |
[52:54] | Join me. | 来吧 |
[52:57] | I can do that. | 我能飞的 |
[53:48] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[53:50] | It’s the energy that’s generated from the Central Battery. | 那是中央能量池产生的能量 |
[53:53] | Its power comes from the will of every living creature in the universe. | 它的能量来自于宇宙中所有生物的意志 |
[53:57] | It, in turn, charges your lantern, which, in turn, charges your ring. | 它为你的灯提供能量 灯为戒指提供能量 |
[54:02] | Even your suit is comprised entirely of energy. | 你的衣服也是纯粹的能量 |
[54:06] | What’s with all the green? | 为什么都是绿色的? |
[54:07] | Green is the color of will. | 绿色是意志的颜色 |
[54:09] | The Guardians harnessed will… | 守卫者利用意志… |
[54:11] | because it’s the strongest source of energy in the universe. | 因为它是宇宙间最强大的力量 |
[54:18] | There’s so many. | 好多成员 |
[54:20] | The stars you can see from your home planet on the clearest night… | 在晴朗的夜晚 你在母星上看能到的星球… |
[54:24] | your sector is a thousand times larger. | 只是你扇区的千分之一 |
[54:27] | And 3600 Lanterns, each with a sector just as vast. | 3600盏灯各对应一个扇区 亦同样大 |
[54:56] | Lanterns, I’ve called you here to this unprecedented gathering… | 绿灯战士们 我召集你们来参加这次前所未有的聚会 |
[55:00] | because we face an unprecedented danger. | 因为我们正面临前所未有的威胁 |
[55:05] | Our four Lantern brothers were killed by an enemy called Parallax. | 4位绿灯同袍已被害 凶手就是视差怪 |
[55:10] | An enemy we don’t yet fully understand. | 一个我们尚未完全了解的敌人 |
[55:14] | We do know it’s powerful enough to destroy entire civilizations. | 但我们知道 它已强大到彻底摧毁一个文明 |
[55:20] | Powerful enough to defeat even Abin Sur… | 强大到 能打败阿宾·苏尔… |
[55:25] | our finest warrior… | 我们最精英的战士 |
[55:28] | whose light can never be replaced. | 他的存在无人可替代 |
[55:36] | The Guardians have charged me to lead a squadron of Lanterns… | 守卫者们命令我带领我们最强大的战士… |
[55:39] | in an assault on Parallax. | 去进攻视差怪 |
[55:41] | We will seek out and find this enemy. | 我们会搜索并找到这个强敌 |
[55:46] | And we will destroy it. | 我们将打败它 |
[55:49] | Alone, we are now vulnerable. | 单体 我们是脆弱的 |
[55:53] | United, we are still invincible. | 团结 我们仍然无坚不摧 |
[55:58] | We have never been defeated. | 我们从未失利过 |
[56:00] | Will we be defeated now? | 现在会失利吗? |
[56:02] | No! | 不! |
[56:04] | It was for this moment that we were created. | 我们的存在就是为了这一刻 |
[56:09] | But I don’t need to tell you your duty. | 我不必再赘述你们的职责 |
[56:12] | I don’t need to tell you who we are. | 我不必再赘述我们是谁 |
[56:19] | We are the Corps! We are the Corps! | 绿灯军团!绿灯军团! |
[56:23] | We are the Corps! We are the Corps! | 绿灯军团!绿灯军团! |
[56:31] | Your will turns thought into reality. | 你的意志能将想象变成现实 |
[56:35] | To master the ring, you must learn to focus your will… | 要支配你的戒指 你必须集中你的意志 |
[56:38] | and create what you see in your mind. | 将脑中幻想变为现实 |
[56:45] | The ring’s limits are only what you can imagine. | 戒指的极限 就是你想象的极限 |
[56:52] | Do that again. | 再来一次 |
[56:54] | Now you try. | 现在你试试 |
[56:57] | Concentrate. | 集中注意力 |
[57:15] | The ring will inform you where there is an imminent threat. | 有外来威胁 戒指会发出警告 |
[57:22] | This particular threat’s name is Kilowog. | 这次的威胁名叫基洛沃格 |
[57:25] | He’ll be your combat training officer. | 他是你的格斗教官 |
[57:28] | – Whoa! – Never let your guard down, poozer. | 绝不要放松警惕 废物 |
[57:32] | Welcome to Ring Slinging 101. | 欢迎来到101摔打场 |
[57:34] | Or as I like to call it: | 或者 如我常说的 |
[57:36] | The worst day of your worthless life. | 你黯淡生命的最糟一天 |
[57:41] | The human. Ain’t never seen one before. | 人类 以前从来没见过 |
[57:47] | – You smell funny. – Ugh. | – 你闻起来好怪 – 呃 |
[57:49] | I smell funny? | 我闻起来好怪? |
[57:51] | Yeah, I heard about humans. Think you’re the center of the universe. | 我听说过人类自以为是宇宙的中心 |
[57:55] | You want to be a Lantern? | 你想做绿灯战士? |
[57:56] | You gotta commit to the Corps. | 你就得献身军团 |
[58:01] | All right, poozer. Let’s see what you’ve got. | 好吧 废物 看看你有什么能耐 |
[58:17] | Your constructs are only gonna be as strong as your will. | 你的创造只会和你的意志一样弱 |
[58:20] | And your will is pathetic. | 你的意志弱的可怜 |
[58:27] | I’m gonna work you and I’m gonna hit you… | 看我整你 我会一直打击你… |
[58:29] | until your will is strong enough to be worthy of the Corps. | 直到你的意志配得上绿灯军团 |
[58:46] | Next lesson. | 下一课 |
[58:50] | Ha, ha. Feel that? | 哈哈 有感觉吗? |
[58:52] | It’s the gravitational pull of your average sun. | 这是普通恒星的引力 |
[58:55] | Makes flying through space very dangerous. | 因此太空飞行非常危险 |
[58:59] | The bigger you are, the quicker you burn. | 个头越大 引力越大 |
[59:04] | Gravity’s a bitch. | 引力是个贱人 |
[59:09] | Here, let me help you. | 来吧 拉你起来 |
[59:14] | Remember, your enemy, he’s not gonna play fair. | 记住 你的敌人不会手软 |
[59:25] | Well, that’s good advice. Thanks, gorgeous. | 嗯 这建议不错 谢了 美人 |
[59:29] | So… | 原来如此 |
[59:32] | this is the human. | 你就是那个人类 |
[59:34] | When I learned Abin Sur’s ring had chosen you… | 当我听说阿宾·苏尔的戒指选中了你… |
[59:37] | I said there had to be a mistake. | 我说它一定是搞错了 |
[59:41] | I see nothing to change my mind. | 看来确实如此 |
[59:44] | I’ll take it from here, Kilowog. | 基洛沃格 我来接手 |
[59:48] | The Corps is only as strong as its weakest link. | 军团的力量取决于其最弱的一环 |
[59:51] | And I will tolerate no weak links. | 我不会容忍弱者 |
[59:54] | You understand me? | 你明白吗? |
[59:57] | Are you afraid, human? | 你害怕了 人类? |
[1:00:02] | Are you afraid? | 你害怕吗? |
[1:00:04] | Don’t. | 别 |
[1:00:07] | Don’t do that. | 不要这样 |
[1:00:13] | Shall we? | 切磋下? |
[1:00:17] | Sure. | 来吧 |
[1:00:20] | A sword? | 剑? |
[1:00:22] | How human. | 这就是人类 |
[1:00:33] | I do believe I smell fear. | 我确信我闻到了恐惧的味道 |
[1:00:41] | I’m a Green Lantern. | 我是绿灯战士 |
[1:00:45] | I fear nothing. | 我无所畏惧 |
[1:00:49] | Fear is the enemy of will. | 畏惧是意志的敌人 |
[1:00:52] | Will is what makes you take action. | 意志使你采取行动 |
[1:00:57] | Fear is what stops you and makes you weak. | 畏惧会阻止你 让你软弱 |
[1:01:06] | Makes your constructs feeble. | 让你创造无力 |
[1:01:19] | You must ignore your fear. When you’re afraid, you can’t act. | 你必须抛开畏惧 你恐惧 就无法行动 |
[1:01:22] | When you can’t act, you can’t defend. If you can’t defend, you die. | 无法行动就无法自卫 无法自卫 就死路一条 |
[1:01:31] | You reek of fear, Hal Jordan. | 你的恐惧恶臭扑鼻 哈尔·乔丹 |
[1:01:33] | Abin Sur was a great warrior. | 阿宾·苏尔是位伟大的战士 |
[1:01:35] | My mentor. | 我的导师 |
[1:01:37] | My friend. | 我的挚友 |
[1:01:39] | You insult his memory by wearing his ring. | 你戴着他的戒指 侮辱了他的声誉 |
[1:02:01] | I’m done. He’s right. I’m only human. | 我不干了 他说得对 我只是个人类 |
[1:02:03] | We’re not ready to defend the universe. | 我们没准备好去保卫宇宙 |
[1:02:05] | A few days ago, we thought we were the only ones in the universe. | 几天前我还以为宇宙里只有人类 |
[1:02:08] | The ring chose you. It wouldn’t have if it hadn’t seen something in you. | 戒指选中了你 你一定有过人之处 |
[1:02:12] | Oh, yeah? | 真的吗? |
[1:02:13] | Something you yourself don’t yet see. | 连你自己都未曾意识到 |
[1:02:16] | The ring never makes a mistake. | 戒指从不选错人 |
[1:02:19] | This time it did. | 这次它错了 |
[1:03:09] | That until recently, we didn’t realize… | 直到最近 我们才发现… |
[1:03:11] | that many of these little critters that we’ve been calling bacteria weren’t bacteria at all. | 许多被我们一直称为细菌的小生物其实不是细菌 |
[1:03:16] | They were an entirely different type of primitive prokaryotic cell. | 它们是原始的原核细胞生物 |
[1:03:21] | These little buggers, called archaeans, are still poorly understood. | 这些称为“古生菌”的小虫子并不为人所知 |
[1:03:29] | But might turn out to be different from bacteria… | 也许与细菌截然不同… |
[1:03:36] | But might turn out to be as different from bacteria as bacteria is from us. | 也许与我们所谓的细菌截然不同 |
[1:03:40] | Some call them extremophiles… | 有些人称它们为“嗜极菌” |
[1:03:43] | because they live in the most extreme environments on Earth, such as… | 因为它们生存在地球上极端的环境中 比如… |
[1:03:46] | God, he’s so boring. | 天啊 太无聊了 |
[1:03:49] | The boiling waters of a geyser. | 温泉的沸水里 |
[1:03:50] | What a loser. | 看他耸样 |
[1:03:53] | – Michael! – Huh? | – 迈克尔? – 嗯? |
[1:03:56] | What did you say? | 你刚才说什么? |
[1:03:58] | I didn’t say anything. | 我什么也没说啊 |
[1:04:02] | Did you just call me a loser? | 你说我耸样? |
[1:04:04] | What kind of freak is this guy? | 这家伙是什么怪物? |
[1:04:06] | “Freak”?! | 怪物? |
[1:04:26] | Class dismissed. | 下课! |
[1:05:10] | So how you been? | 你怎么样? |
[1:05:12] | Been a while. | 好久不见了 |
[1:05:15] | So you had a rough night last night. Did you get her name, huh? | 昨晚很激烈吧 她叫什么 嗯? |
[1:05:21] | You need to get some sleep, son. | 你睡眠不好啊 儿子 |
[1:05:25] | – Have a seat. – What can I do for you, Dad? | – 坐吧 – 叫我来什么事 爸爸? |
[1:05:28] | Well, actually, you’ve already done it. | 其实 你已经做过的事 |
[1:05:31] | For me and for your country. | 为了我 为了国家 |
[1:05:33] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[1:05:35] | I’m talking about you impressing a whole lot of very important people. | 我在说 你给很多重量级人物留下了很深的印象 |
[1:05:42] | Where did you get that? | 你怎么会有这个? |
[1:05:44] | I’m on a subcommittee overseeing the agencies involved. | 我在一个监管政府机构的下属委员会 |
[1:05:48] | – Top-secret, of course. – It was you. That’s why they chose me. | – 绝密 当然 – 是因为你 他们才选我 |
[1:05:53] | Because of this, we’re gonna be able to get you a top post on the inside now… | 有了这个 你将得到内部的高级职位… |
[1:05:57] | helping to oversee the operation. | 协助监管整个工程 |
[1:05:59] | There are scientists that worked their whole lives for this. | 有些科学家为此工作了一辈子 |
[1:06:04] | – Mm-hm. – People more qualified. | – 嗯 – 更优秀的科学家 |
[1:06:06] | And less connected. | 却没什么社会关系 |
[1:06:07] | Don’t be naive, son. It’s the way the world works. | 别天真了 孩子 世界就是如此 |
[1:06:11] | You have to seize an opportunity when it presents itself. | 机会出现时 你一定要抓住 |
[1:06:17] | He’ll never get it. | 他搞不成的 |
[1:06:19] | Just wasting his life away. | 浪费生命 |
[1:06:22] | What an embarrassment. | 真让人难堪 |
[1:06:25] | Bill! Ha. How are you? | 比尔!你好吗? |
[1:06:28] | I’m terrific. | 我好极了 |
[1:06:30] | No, no, no. Just finishing up a meeting. Got plenty of time. | 不 不 不 刚结束一个会 有很多时间 |
[1:07:34] | With my own eyes I saw this creature induce fear in our finest warriors… | 我亲眼看到这个怪物诱导我最精英的战士恐惧缠身… |
[1:07:38] | and then feed on that fear. | 并吞噬了他们的恐惧 |
[1:07:41] | There’s more. | 还有 |
[1:07:42] | We’ve tracked its trajectory. Parallax is headed for Oa. | 我们跟踪了他的轨迹 他正向欧阿星进发 |
[1:07:47] | Never before has an enemy dared attack us here. | 从未有谁胆敢进攻我们 |
[1:07:49] | You must tell me what you know. | 你们必须告诉我你知道什么 |
[1:07:54] | Will has always been our sole weapon… | 意志一直是我们唯一的武器… |
[1:07:57] | against the forces of darkness in the universe. | 来对抗宇宙中的黑暗力量 |
[1:08:00] | But as that power began to seem insufficient… | 可当这个力量还不够时… |
[1:08:04] | a great debate arose among us. | 我们中间产生了激烈争论 |
[1:08:06] | Should we exploit another source of power… | 我们是否应该利用新的力量源… |
[1:08:09] | one we had long since sworn should never be used? | 我们发誓永不使用的? |
[1:08:14] | Fear. | 恐惧 |
[1:08:15] | But the power of fear was too unpredictable. | 恐惧的力量太难以预测 |
[1:08:19] | The chance of corruption too great. | 受腐蚀的风险太高 |
[1:08:22] | And so we decided against it. | 因此我们决定弃用 |
[1:08:25] | All of us, that is, except one. | 但有一个人除外 |
[1:08:29] | Alone, this Guardian entered the forbidden chamber. | 这个守卫者一个人进入了禁殿 |
[1:08:33] | He wanted to prove the light of fear could be mastered. | 他想证明恐惧的光芒也是可以被控制的 |
[1:08:37] | His intentions were pure… | 他的出发点是单纯的… |
[1:08:40] | but his hopes were naive. | 愿望却是幼稚的 |
[1:08:44] | Consumed by the yellow power of fear… | 这名守卫者被黄色的恐惧力量吞噬… |
[1:08:47] | the Guardian became the very evil he had wished to destroy. | 变成了我们要消灭的敌人 |
[1:08:52] | He became Parallax. | 他变成了视差怪 |
[1:09:02] | For the universe’s safety and his own… | 为了宇宙和他自己的安危… |
[1:09:05] | Abin Sur was charged with imprisoning Parallax in the Lost Sector. | 阿宾·苏尔被派去失落的扇区囚禁视差怪 |
[1:09:09] | But he escaped. | 但它逃走了 |
[1:09:11] | Feeding on the fear of others, he grew larger, more powerful. | 吸取了别人的恐惧 使他越来越大 越来越强壮 |
[1:09:15] | And is now headed here… | 他正向这里赶来… |
[1:09:16] | to take his revenge on you and destroy the Corps. | 向你们复仇 消灭绿灯军团 |
[1:09:26] | Then we have no choice. | 如此 我们别无选择 |
[1:09:29] | We must prepare to harness the power of our enemy and fight fear with fear. | 我们必须准备利用敌人的力量 用恐惧对抗恐惧 |
[1:09:33] | To protect our sectors, we must be able to defend ourselves. | 要保卫我们的扇区 我们首先要保卫自己 |
[1:09:38] | We must forge a yellow ring. | 我们必须铸造一个黄色戒指 |
[1:09:49] | Watch your step. | 小心走路 |
[1:09:50] | – Senator. – Senator. | 参议员 |
[1:09:52] | Don’t have to worry about me no more | 不用再为我担心 |
[1:09:55] | I’m gone | 我已经离开 |
[1:09:59] | I’m gone, I’m gone | 已离开 已离开 |
[1:10:06] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:10:07] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:10:13] | Everybody get on your feet | 大家站起身 |
[1:10:17] | You make me nervous When you’re in your seat | 你们坐着我就紧张 |
[1:10:20] | Rough night, huh? | 难过的夜晚 嗯? |
[1:10:23] | Hector. | 哈克特 |
[1:10:26] | How you doing? What have you been up to? | 你还吗?最近忙什么? |
[1:10:28] | – Same old, same old. – Yeah. Me too. | – 老样子 老样子 – 我也是 |
[1:10:31] | Hal Jordan. Worst pilot I’ve ever seen. Or the best. Not quite sure. | 哈尔·乔丹 最糟的飞行员 或者最棒的 不太确定 |
[1:10:36] | I’ve been called both. | 说什么的都有 |
[1:10:37] | Glad you could make it, son. | 很高兴你来 孩子 |
[1:10:39] | I was a little surprised I got the invite. | 收到邀请我很意外 |
[1:10:41] | No, you’re family, Hal. | 一家人 哈尔 |
[1:10:42] | There are thinkers in this world and there are doers. | 他们说 这世界上有思想者 有行动者 |
[1:10:45] | And you are one of the doers. | 你就是个行动者 |
[1:10:48] | Yeah, but the thinkers make what I do possible. | 是的 可思想者使我的行动成为可能 |
[1:10:51] | Wouldn’t have a plane unless someone thought it up. | 没人事先设计 就不会有飞机 |
[1:10:54] | Of course. | 当然 |
[1:10:55] | Excuse me, I need a drink. | 抱歉 我要去喝一杯 |
[1:10:59] | – I gotta get back to work. This is work. – Yes, sir. | – 我要去工作了 这就是工作 – 是的 先生 |
[1:11:02] | – Nice to see you, son. – You too. You too. | – 很高兴见到你 孩子 – 我也是 |
[1:11:11] | Nice. | 不错啊 |
[1:11:15] | Yeah, my dad used to train in it. | 嗯 我爸爸以前在这上面受训 |
[1:11:19] | I was talking about your dress. | 我说你的裙子 |
[1:11:24] | Nice jacket. | 西装不错 |
[1:11:26] | Last time I checked, you didn’t even own one. | 上次我看的时候 你还没有西装的 |
[1:11:28] | Yeah, I’ve been shaking up the wardrobe lately. | 我最近在整理衣柜 |
[1:11:31] | Congratulations on the contract. How’d you manage to pull that off? | 恭喜你们拿到合同了 你怎么办到的? |
[1:11:35] | I pointed out you only won because you broke the rules of engagement. | 我跟他们说 你破坏了交战规则才赢的 |
[1:11:38] | And Tom figured out how to give the Sabres more altitude. | 汤姆在考虑增加军刀的飞行高度极限 |
[1:11:41] | So I guess in a way, without even meaning to… | 因此我猜 也许非本意 你以某种方式… |
[1:11:45] | you actually did us a favor. | 帮了我们一把 |
[1:11:48] | Look… | 听着… |
[1:11:51] | I’m uncomfortable with the word “hero.” | “英雄”这次词让我难受 |
[1:12:02] | Thank you. Thank you all for joining us. | 谢谢 谢谢大家的光临 |
[1:12:04] | Great evening. | 精彩的夜晚 |
[1:12:05] | Somebody very special I’d like to thank for helping us to nail this contract: | 有个很特别的人我想感谢 帮我们拿到了合同 |
[1:12:10] | My daughter, Carol Ferris. | 我的女儿 凯罗尔·费瑞斯 |
[1:12:13] | Come on! | 来吧! |
[1:12:24] | Congratulations, Carol. | 恭喜 凯罗尔! |
[1:12:26] | I take one look at you, young lady… | 我看着你 年轻的女士… |
[1:12:28] | or at Hal Jordan over there, spitting image of his dad… | 或者站在那里的哈尔·乔丹 如乃父在世… |
[1:12:31] | – Whoo! – You give us hope. | 你们就是希望 |
[1:12:33] | A toast to our future. | 为我们的未来干杯 |
[1:12:35] | – Hear, hear! – To the future! | – 听着 听着! – 为未来干杯! |
[1:12:37] | We’re in good hands. | 我们后继有人 |
[1:12:54] | Hector! Oh, my God! Hey! | 哈克特!噢 天啊!嘿! |
[1:13:03] | – Congratulations. Um… – Thank you. | – 恭喜… – 谢谢 |
[1:13:05] | Here’s to you and Hal, the future. | 敬你和哈尔 我们的未来 |
[1:13:10] | Yeah, heh, I’m sorry. | 哦 抱歉 |
[1:13:13] | I know it couldn’t have been easy growing up with your dad. | 我知道和你父亲一起 成长是艰难的 |
[1:13:17] | But, hey, you’re doing great, so… Ha, ha. | 不过 你也干得不错啊… |
[1:13:20] | I am. I’m doing great. Ha, ha. | 是的 我干得不错 |
[1:13:22] | – He’s right, though. I’m not a doer. – Ha, ha. | 不过他说的对 我不是个行动者 |
[1:13:25] | Although I did get to examine an alien body recently. | 不过我最近有机会检验了一个外星人尸体 |
[1:13:28] | That was very cool. | 太酷了 |
[1:13:30] | I can’t tell anyone about it, but, hey, you can’t have everything. | 我不能告诉外人 不过 你不能… |
[1:13:33] | Hector telling you another of his science-fiction stories? | 你又在讲你的科幻故事了? |
[1:13:36] | What the hell’s wrong with him? | 他是怎么回事? |
[1:13:38] | Can’t keep his mouth shut. | 不知道何时该闭嘴吗? |
[1:13:40] | You really do have a creative imagination. | 你确实很有想象力 |
[1:13:43] | Bye. | 再见 |
[1:13:45] | Senator. | 参议员 |
[1:13:46] | I apologize. We really must go. | 抱歉 我们必须走了 |
[1:13:50] | – Good night, Carol. – Good night. | – 晚安 凯罗尔 – 晚安 |
[1:13:55] | Senator! | 参议员 |
[1:13:57] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:13:59] | Thanks for everything. | 谢谢啦 |
[1:14:11] | Bye, senator! | 再见 参议员 |
[1:14:38] | Get the crash crew here. Our helicopter’s going down. | 叫急救队来 我们的直升飞机要坠毁了 |
[1:14:52] | Oh, my God. | 噢 天啊 |
[1:16:01] | What is that? What is that? | 那是什么? |
[1:17:27] | What happened tonight took place in just a matter of seconds… | 今晚发生的事情只在数秒之间… |
[1:17:30] | but people will be talking about it for years to come. | 可人们会谈论好多年 |
[1:17:33] | A helicopter careening out of control, headed toward certain tragedy… | 一架直升飞机失控 险酿惨剧… |
[1:17:37] | when all of a sudden, a mystery man, a hero, saves the day… | 突然间 一个神秘男子 一个英雄 拯救了大家… |
[1:17:42] | incredibly diverting the helicopter from destroying innocent people… | 避免了飞机冲进人群… |
[1:17:46] | and miraculously rescuing Carol Ferris. | 奇迹般地拯救了凯罗尔·费瑞斯 |
[1:17:50] | The real question tonight is who is this amazing hero and where is he now? | 关键是这位英雄是谁 他在哪? |
[1:18:06] | Start talking. | 老实交代 |
[1:18:09] | – A racetrack? – Yeah. | – 赛车道? – 对啊 |
[1:18:12] | That’s the best you could come up with for your first big appearance? Racetrack. | 你的第一次亮相 你最拿手的就是赛车道? |
[1:18:16] | Oh, I’m sorry. Did I disappoint you? | 噢 抱歉 我让你失望了? |
[1:18:18] | I materialized a track out of pure energy, | 我用纯能量制造了一个赛车道 |
[1:18:21] | saving hundreds, and you’re disappointed. | 救了几百号人 你居然失望了 |
[1:18:23] | I’m sorry about that. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:18:24] | No, I wanna see this stuff. Show me. | 不 我想看看 展示一下 |
[1:18:26] | I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 我想 不太好吧 |
[1:18:28] | Come on, I wanna see this stuff. | 来吧 给我看看 |
[1:18:30] | I wanna see the outfit, the flying… You gotta show me. | 我要看行头 飞行什么的 你得给我看看 |
[1:18:32] | Hal, being your best friend’s no picnic. | 哈尔 做你最好的朋友可不容易 |
[1:18:34] | – It’s for emergencies! – You owe me! | – 紧急情况下才用的! – 你欠我的! |
[1:18:37] | Hal, I wanna see it. | 哈尔 我想看看 |
[1:18:41] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[1:18:44] | Hold on to your glasses. | 戴好你的眼镜 |
[1:18:48] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:18:49] | Question: | 提问: |
[1:18:52] | – You ready to have your mind blown? – Yeah. | – 准备好灵魂出窍了? – 是的 |
[1:18:56] | Ring. | 戒指 |
[1:18:57] | Finger. | 手指 |
[1:19:09] | Here we go. | 来吧 |
[1:19:18] | – Did you break it already? – I didn’t break it, okay? It’s just… | – 你是不是把戒指弄坏了? – 我没弄坏 好吧 只是… |
[1:19:21] | It’s out of juice. I have to recharge it. | 没水了 得充一点 |
[1:19:34] | Now pay attention. | 现在注意了 |
[1:19:39] | Aah! Green! | 啊!绿的! |
[1:19:44] | – Wow. – I know, right?! | – 哇噢 – 我说 不是吗? |
[1:19:54] | Not bad, huh? | 不错吧 嗯? |
[1:19:55] | You’re a superhero. | 你是超级英雄了 |
[1:20:05] | Don’t they always get the girl? | 不是应该有个妞的吗? |
[1:20:36] | Evening, ma’am. | 晚上好 女士 |
[1:20:39] | Didn’t get a chance to say goodbye. | 还未有机会跟你道别 |
[1:20:42] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[1:20:44] | Uh, yeah, no, I’m glad to have a chance to thank you. | 是的 没事 很高兴有机会能谢谢你 |
[1:20:47] | Just doing my job. No thanks necessary, miss. | 是我应该做的 不必谢我 小姐 |
[1:20:51] | No, it is. | 应该谢的 |
[1:20:53] | You saved my life. | 你救了我的命 |
[1:20:55] | You saved all of our lives. That was a very… | 你救了我们大家的命 实在… |
[1:21:06] | Hal? | 哈尔? |
[1:21:07] | Miss? | 女士? |
[1:21:09] | Hal?! | 哈尔?! |
[1:21:11] | Oh, my Go… Oh, my God! | 我的天… 天啊! |
[1:21:14] | – Oh, my God! Hal! – How did you know it was me? | – 我的天啊 哈尔! – 你怎么知道是我? |
[1:21:17] | What? I’ve known you my whole life! I’ve seen you naked! | 什么意思?我认识你一辈子了!没穿衣服我都见过! |
[1:21:19] | You don’t think I would recognize you because I can’t see your cheekbones?! | 你以为穿了马甲 我就认不出你了? |
[1:21:23] | What is this?! Why is your skin green? Why are you glowing? | 怎么回事?你怎么变绿了?还在发光? |
[1:21:26] | What the hell is with that mask?! | 怎么还戴个面具? |
[1:21:29] | It came with the outfit. | 这是行头的一部分 |
[1:21:32] | Cool, huh? | 酷吧 嗯? |
[1:21:35] | So it all works because of this magic ring? Ha, ha. | 这一切都因为这枚魔法戒指? |
[1:21:38] | No, there’s no such thing as magic. | 不 不是什么魔法 |
[1:21:41] | Intergalactic green peacekeepers, thousands of them. | 银河绿色维和部队 有几千人 |
[1:21:44] | But, no. | 但是 不 |
[1:21:46] | I’m not making it up. | 我不是瞎编的 |
[1:21:50] | I mean, when we were kids, who’d have thought? | 我们小时候 谁会想到呢? |
[1:21:53] | – I did, actually. I called this early on. – Ha-ha-ha. | – 我想过的 真的 我一直期待着 – 哈哈哈 |
[1:21:57] | I said, “One day I’ll be a green space cop.” Here I am. | 我说:“有一天 我要成为绿色的太空警察” 我成功了 |
[1:22:03] | Okay, so at the party, how did you make that big green ramp thing? | 那天在晚会上 怎么弄出的那个绿色的车道的? |
[1:22:07] | Anything I see in my mind, I can create. I just have to focus. | 我脑子里想什么 就能创造出来 只需集中注意力 |
[1:22:11] | Anything? | 什么都行? |
[1:22:13] | Anything. | 什么都行 |
[1:22:29] | Happy birthday. Better late than never. | 生日快乐 迟到好过没有 |
[1:22:36] | Okay, so how does it work? | 你们怎么工作的? |
[1:22:38] | They just, um, call you on your cell, | 他们打你手机 然后说 |
[1:22:40] | “Cat in a tree, downtown Milky Way”? | “天灵灵 地灵灵”? |
[1:22:43] | No. I don’t think it works exactly like that. | 不 我想可不是那样的 |
[1:22:46] | Well, technically speaking, um… | 这个 纯技术角度说 嗯… |
[1:22:49] | I actually sort of, uh… | 其实我 嗯… |
[1:22:52] | quit. | 退出了 |
[1:22:54] | What do you mean? How? | 什么意思?怎么退出? |
[1:22:55] | Well, I mean, it’s a lot like quitting anything else, really. | 这个 意思是 和退出其它事情一样 |
[1:22:59] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[1:23:01] | How do you walk away from something like that? | 怎么连这样的事情你也会放弃? |
[1:23:03] | Is that even possible? | 这可能吗? |
[1:23:04] | Oh, I think we both know I’m pretty good at walking away. | 我想我们都很清楚 我很擅长放弃 |
[1:23:13] | If for once you didn’t quit something you cared about… | 哪怕一次 你不退出你喜欢的事情… |
[1:23:16] | what’s the worst that could happen? | 最差又能怎样呢? |
[1:23:36] | Well, thank you. This has been really something. | 谢谢你 今晚很特别 |
[1:23:39] | I know I’ve made a lot of mistakes… | 我知道我犯了很多错误… |
[1:23:40] | Look, Hal, I’m not mad at you. | 哈尔 我不是生你的气 |
[1:23:43] | I feel bad for you, really. | 我只是替你难过 真的 |
[1:23:45] | You’ve been given so much so often. | 你放弃了这么多 都成了习惯 |
[1:23:49] | And you just… | 而你… |
[1:23:55] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[1:24:49] | Dr. Hammond? | 韩蒙德博士? |
[1:24:52] | There is something I’d like to show you. | 有些东西我想给你看看 |
[1:24:55] | Something I’m fairly certain you’ll want to see. | 我很肯定 你想看的 |
[1:25:07] | See you later, Mom. | 再见 妈妈 |
[1:25:09] | – I love you. – Bye, baby. | – 我爱你 – 再见 宝贝 |
[1:25:12] | No! | 不! |
[1:25:17] | Physical contact accesses mnemonic data. | 实体接触便可进入记忆系统 |
[1:25:22] | I can see your memories. | 我能看到你的记忆 |
[1:26:01] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[1:26:04] | Son, this is my fault. | 儿子 都是我的错 |
[1:26:07] | But I’m gonna fix it. | 不过我会弥补的 |
[1:26:10] | We’re gonna get you well again. Whatever it takes. | 我们会让你好起来 不惜一切代价 |
[1:26:15] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[1:26:18] | We detected traces of a second alien life form… | 我们检测到了第二种外星生命体… |
[1:26:20] | buried within the body of the first. | 埋藏在第一个的体内 |
[1:26:23] | You’ve been exposed. | 你被感染了 |
[1:26:25] | I’ve never felt better in my life. | 我这辈子从未如此爽过 |
[1:26:31] | We know everything, son. | 我们都知道了 儿子 |
[1:26:34] | I’ve never felt better in my life. | 我这辈子从未如此爽过 |
[1:26:57] | To be chosen to join its ranks is the highest of honors… | 被选中加入其中 是莫大的荣耀… |
[1:27:01] | and the greatest of responsibilities. | 也是莫大的责任 |
[1:27:04] | The ring never makes a mistake. | 戒指从不犯错 |
[1:27:31] | It’s gonna be all right. | 一切都会好的 |
[1:27:33] | They just need to run some tests, that’s all. | 他们只需要做些检查 如此而已 |
[1:27:41] | Keep him under. | 让他保持昏迷 |
[1:27:45] | I only want what’s best for you. | 我都是为了你好 |
[1:28:06] | Run. | 快跑 |
[1:28:43] | – Hector. – Shh, shh. | – 哈克特 – 嘘 嘘 |
[1:28:45] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[1:28:48] | I only want what’s best for you. | 我都是为了你好 |
[1:30:12] | The ring, it chose you. | 戒指 它选中了你 |
[1:30:15] | Take it! | 拿着它! |
[1:30:18] | Hal. | 哈尔 |
[1:30:20] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:30:25] | The alien was one of you. | 那个外星人是你们的人 |
[1:30:30] | How did we end up so different? | 为什么我们如此不同? |
[1:30:33] | Hmm? Hmm? | 嗯?嗯? |
[1:30:35] | Sit down! | 坐下! |
[1:30:38] | Now… | 我问你… |
[1:30:42] | how’s Carol? | 凯罗尔怎么样? |
[1:30:45] | – That came out wrong. – Please. | – 不该那样的 – 算了 |
[1:30:47] | – I’ve made mistakes… – Look, Hal… | – 我犯了很多错… – 听着 哈尔… |
[1:30:49] | I feel bad for you, really. Good night. | 我替你感到难过 真的 晚安 |
[1:30:57] | You’re just as much of a failure as I was. | 你和我一样是悲剧 |
[1:31:03] | And just as afraid. | 一样害怕 |
[1:31:06] | Well… | 好吧… |
[1:31:09] | I used to fight my fear. | 我一直在反抗恐惧 |
[1:31:15] | But now that I’ve tasted its true power… | 现在我才尝到它真实的力量… |
[1:31:23] | I’ll never go back. | 我不会再回头了 |
[1:31:33] | No! | 不! |
[1:31:55] | You wear the ring of the Lantern that imprisoned me. | 你戴的绿灯戒指曾经囚禁了我 |
[1:31:59] | You will suffer the same fate. | 你也会遭受同样的命运 |
[1:32:02] | Once I have devoured your world… | 我曾经吞吃了你们的世界… |
[1:32:05] | I will have all the strength I need… | 我已经获得足够的力量… |
[1:32:08] | to defeat the Corps and destroy the Guardians. | 打败绿灯军团 消灭守卫者 |
[1:32:44] | Let me get this straight. | 让我搞清楚 |
[1:32:46] | This thing that’s out there attacking planets is connected to Hector? | 在那里攻击行星的东西和哈克特有关? |
[1:32:49] | Somehow it infected him after it killed Abin Sur. | 它杀了阿宾·苏尔后感染了他 |
[1:32:52] | Well, you’re just gonna have to stop it. | 你必须要阻止它 |
[1:32:54] | Oh, I’m just gonna have to stop it, huh? | 哦 我必须要阻止它 嗯? |
[1:32:56] | Well, I tried that and I failed. | 我试过 我失败了 |
[1:32:58] | And the senator died. I told you, the ring made a mistake. | 参议员死了 我告诉你 戒指选错人了 |
[1:33:02] | Wait, go back. How did the ring make a mistake? | 等等 往后倒 戒指怎么选错人了? |
[1:33:05] | The one thing that a Green Lantern is supposed to be is fearless. | 绿灯战士唯一的要求就是“无畏” |
[1:33:10] | Fearless is the job description. | 工作内容就是“无畏” |
[1:33:14] | That isn’t me. | 我不是那样的 |
[1:33:15] | So you’re just gonna walk away again? | 所以你这次又要一走了之? |
[1:33:18] | Explain this to me, Hal. Please explain to me just once, why. | 解释一下 哈尔 请解释一次给我听听 为什么? |
[1:33:22] | Because I’m afraid! | 因为我害怕 |
[1:33:40] | You don’t think your dad ever felt afraid? | 你以为你爸爸就从不害怕吗? |
[1:33:44] | If he did, he figured out some way to beat it. | 即使他害怕 他也有办法克服它 |
[1:33:46] | Yeah, well, there’s a word for that: | 是的 克服它就一个词: |
[1:33:49] | Courage. | 勇气 |
[1:33:57] | They said that the ring wouldn’t have chosen me if it didn’t see something. | 他们说 如果没有过人之处 戒指是不会选我的 |
[1:34:02] | Something I don’t see. Yet. | 可我还没看到 |
[1:34:09] | I see it. | 我看到了 |
[1:34:12] | I always have. | 我一直都能看到 |
[1:34:14] | The ring didn’t see that you were fearless. | 戒指没看到你的无畏 |
[1:34:17] | It saw that you had the ability to overcome fear. | 它看到了你可以克服恐惧 |
[1:34:21] | It saw that you’re courageous. | 它看到了你的勇气 |
[1:34:27] | Which you are. | 你有的 |
[1:34:29] | Just like your dad. | 和你爸爸一样 |
[1:34:39] | The Lantern is a threat. | 绿灯侠是个威胁 |
[1:34:42] | Eliminate him. | 消灭他 |
[1:35:19] | Our new weapon is ready. | 我们的新武器造好了 |
[1:35:22] | Once I’ve mastered its power… | 一旦我掌握了它的力量… |
[1:35:24] | I’ll begin training the Corps to do the same. | 我会训练其他人效仿 |
[1:35:28] | Though Earth will be lost… | 虽然地球会被毁灭… |
[1:35:30] | we’ll be ready to make a stand against Parallax before it reaches Oa. | 视差怪到达欧阿行星之前 我们会准备好对抗它 |
[1:35:35] | Then the power of the enemy will be ours. | 敌人的力量将为我们所用 |
[1:35:36] | At what cost? | 代价呢? |
[1:35:41] | – You dare enter this chamber? – I need your help. | – 你胆敢进入圣殿? – 我需要你的帮助 |
[1:35:45] | You gotta help me save my world. | 你要帮助我拯救我的世界 |
[1:35:55] | I know that humans aren’t the strongest species, or the smartest. | 我知道人类不是最强壮 最聪明的物种 |
[1:36:02] | We’re young, we have a lot to learn. | 我们年轻 我们还有很多要学的 |
[1:36:05] | But we’re worth saving. | 可我们值得被拯救 |
[1:36:15] | This new weapon of yours, you can’t use it. | 新武器 你不能使用 |
[1:36:17] | Once you cross that line, once you’ve given in to fear, | 一旦你越过了界限 屈服于恐惧 |
[1:36:19] | you’ll never go back. I’ve seen it. | 你无法回头 我见识过 |
[1:36:23] | Look, I know right now you’re afraid. | 听着 我知道你们现在害怕 |
[1:36:26] | You dare accuse the Guardians of feeling fear? | 你胆敢指责守卫者害怕? |
[1:36:29] | Yes, I do. | 是的 |
[1:36:30] | That’s exactly why Parallax is beating you… | 这就是为什么视差怪能打败你们… |
[1:36:33] | because you’re afraid to even admit you’re afraid. | 因为你们害怕承认害怕 |
[1:36:35] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:36:37] | I spent my entire life doing it. | 我这一辈子都是这样 |
[1:36:40] | You know, we have a saying on Earth. | 我们在地球上有句话 |
[1:36:43] | We say, “I’m only human.” | 我们说:“我只是个普通人” |
[1:36:47] | We say it because we’re vulnerable, | 这么说是因为我们脆弱 |
[1:36:49] | we say it because we know we’re afraid. | 这么说是因为我们知道我们害怕 |
[1:36:51] | It doesn’t mean we’re weak. | 但并不意味着我们好欺负 |
[1:36:56] | Help me save my planet. | 帮我拯救我的星球 |
[1:36:58] | Don’t give in to fear. | 不要屈从于恐惧 |
[1:37:00] | Fight it. Fight it with me. | 打败它 和我一起打败它 |
[1:37:04] | Your words are compelling, young human. | 你的话让人动容 年轻的人类 |
[1:37:07] | But as immortals, we must measure our actions over billions of years… | 可做为不朽者 我们要以几十亿年的眼光来衡量我们的行为… |
[1:37:10] | and the fate of the universe. | 以及宇宙的命运 |
[1:37:13] | We simply cannot risk losing everything on the chance you might be right. | 我们不可能赌上一切 来指望你是对的 |
[1:37:17] | Then don’t. Don’t risk any more lives. | 不要 不要赌上更多的生命 |
[1:37:22] | Just mine. | 只是我的 |
[1:37:25] | Let me go fight for my world… | 让我去为我的世界抗争… |
[1:37:27] | and I’ll show you that will is stronger than fear. | 我会证明 意志比恐惧要强大 |
[1:37:32] | There is no way you can succeed. | 你不可能成功的 |
[1:37:34] | You will die, Hal Jordan. | 你会死的 哈尔·乔丹 |
[1:37:38] | Then I’ll die trying. | 死得其所 |
[1:37:43] | Good luck, Green Lantern. | 祝你好运 绿灯侠 |
[1:38:44] | I wouldn’t do that. | 不要轻举妄动 |
[1:38:49] | Look closely. | 你仔细看 |
[1:38:55] | She’s beautiful, isn’t she? | 她真美 是吗? |
[1:38:58] | I loved her from the moment I first saw her. | 我对她一见倾心 |
[1:39:01] | But she could never see me, as you were always standing in the way. | 可她永远也瞧不上我 就因为你 |
[1:39:05] | But not anymore. | 但以后不会了 |
[1:39:07] | No! No! Don’t! Don’t do this, Hector. | 不 不 别 别 别这样 哈克特 |
[1:39:10] | Please. | 求你 |
[1:39:14] | I know how you feel. | 我知道你的感受 |
[1:39:17] | Come on, look at yourself! | 得了吧 你看看你自己! |
[1:39:22] | No, I know what it’s like… | 真的 我知道… |
[1:39:26] | to not live up to expectations… | 总是让人失望… |
[1:39:28] | to feel like nothing that you do will ever be good enough. | 做什么都不对 |
[1:39:35] | I know what it’s like to be afraid. | 我知道恐惧是什么感觉 |
[1:39:39] | Let me help you. | 让我来帮你 |
[1:39:42] | Hal. You’ve changed. | 哈尔 你变了 |
[1:39:46] | How wonderful that all it took for you to grow up was the end of the world. | 太棒了 世界末日了才能让你成熟起来 |
[1:39:51] | Now it’s my turn. | 现在轮到我了 |
[1:39:55] | And if I can’t be like you, I’m gonna make her like me. | 如果我不能变成你 我就让她变成我 |
[1:39:58] | And let’s face it, once she’s like me… | 面对现实吧 如果她变成我这样… |
[1:40:01] | then you wouldn’t be very interested. | 你就没什么兴趣了 |
[1:40:03] | Hmm? Now, would you? | 嗯?对不对? |
[1:40:07] | – Why can’t you? – Hmm? | – 你为什么不行? – 嗯? |
[1:40:11] | Why can’t you be like me? | 你为什么不能变成我这样? |
[1:40:16] | Let her go… | 放开她… |
[1:40:21] | and you can have it. | 你就能得到它 |
[1:40:28] | You can do anything. | 你可以为所欲为 |
[1:40:30] | Be anything. | 无所不能 |
[1:40:35] | Take it. | 拿去吧 |
[1:40:39] | Let her make the choice. | 让她来选择 |
[1:40:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:41:28] | Now bring her down. | 现在放她下来 |
[1:41:33] | Hal. | 哈尔 |
[1:41:36] | I lied. | 我骗你的 |
[1:41:43] | I lied too. | 我也是骗你的 |
[1:41:45] | See, the way it works is… | 规矩是… |
[1:41:48] | you have to be chosen. | 你得被选中 |
[1:42:30] | You have failed me. | 你真让我失望 |
[1:43:03] | Stay here. | 待在这里 |
[1:43:05] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[1:43:33] | Your will is strong, but not strong enough. | 你的意志很强大 可不够强大 |
[1:43:38] | You are nothing without the ring. | 没了戒指 你什么都不是 |
[1:44:06] | You must move out of the area now. | 你们必须离开这个区域 |
[1:44:09] | Please clear the streets. | 街道疏散 |
[1:44:12] | Clear the streets immediately. | 街道立刻疏散 |
[1:44:17] | You can never beat this. You’ll die. | 你打不过它的 你会死的 |
[1:44:19] | At least I can get it away from here. | 至少我可以带它离开这里 |
[1:44:21] | – How do you think you’re gonna do that? – I don’t know. I don’t know. | – 你想怎么做? – 我不知道 我不知道 |
[1:44:25] | Maybe I can outthink it or… | 我也许可以智取 或者… |
[1:44:28] | The dogfight, remember? | 打野架 记得吗? |
[1:44:30] | Those were a couple of jets. | 那只是两架战斗机 |
[1:44:32] | Unbeatable jets. | 完美的战机 |
[1:44:36] | The ring chose me for a reason. | 戒指选中我是有原因的 |
[1:44:40] | This is why. | 这就是原因 |
[1:44:43] | – Look, I’m probably not… – Please don’t. No. | – 听着 也许我… – 不要 不 |
[1:44:46] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:44:57] | This is a mandatory evacuation. | 强制疏散 |
[1:44:59] | Everyone must clear the streets immediately. | 所有人必须马上撤离街道 |
[1:45:03] | Police emergency, everyone must clear the street now. | 所有人必须马上撤离街道 |
[1:45:42] | Everybody off now! Now! | 所有人下车 |
[1:45:45] | Go! Go! | 快走 快走! |
[1:45:56] | Run! | 快跑 |
[1:46:24] | – Run! – Aah! Aah! | 快跑! |
[1:46:44] | I feel your fear growing. | 我感觉到你的恐惧在滋生 |
[1:46:47] | You will be dead soon. | 你很快就死了 |
[1:46:49] | In brightest day, in blackest night… | 白昼朗朗 黑夜茫茫… |
[1:46:52] | And when you’re gone, I’ll destroy everything you ever loved. | 你死了 我将毁灭你爱过的一切 |
[1:46:56] | No evil shall escape my sight. | 鬼魅魍魉 无所遁藏 |
[1:46:59] | Your family, your home, your planet will be no more. | 你的家 你的家人 你们的星球都将消失 |
[1:47:03] | Let those who worship evil’s might… | 邪科奸党 |
[1:47:07] | The entire human race will be wiped out because you, Hal Jordan… | 整个人类的灭绝都是因为你 哈尔·乔丹… |
[1:47:12] | were afraid. | 惧吾神光 |
[1:47:14] | Beware my power: | 绿灯长明 |
[1:47:17] | Green Lantern’s light! | 万世光芒 |
[1:48:34] | The bigger you are, the faster you burn. | 个头越大 死得越快 |
[1:50:39] | Though his time wearing the ring has been brief… | 虽然他戴戒指的时间不长… |
[1:50:43] | Hal Jordan’s defeat of Parallax will be remembered as long as the Corps exists. | 哈尔·乔丹打败了视差怪将永载绿灯军团史册 |
[1:50:49] | His actions are a reminder of why the ring chose each of us. | 他的事迹提醒我们每个人 戒指选择我们的原因 |
[1:50:53] | To overcome fear… | 克服恐惧… |
[1:50:56] | and destroy evil wherever it may hide. | 击败邪恶 使其无所遁藏 |
[1:51:08] | As Lanterns, we must fight with all our will. | 绿灯战士们 我们要以我们全部的意志去战斗 |
[1:51:12] | Our wills haven’t always been united. | 我们的意志从未如此团结 |
[1:51:16] | It’s time they were. | 这次必将团结起来 |
[1:51:19] | – Ha-ha-ha. – Can I train them or can I train them? | – 哈哈哈 – 我是训练他呢 还是训练他呢? |
[1:51:23] | You’re impertinent, Hal Jordan. | 哈尔·乔丹 你鲁莽… |
[1:51:26] | You’re rash, volatile, opinionated. | 草率 反复无常 刚愎自用 |
[1:51:31] | It seems Abin Sur found another just like himself. | 看来阿宾·苏尔找了一个和他一模一样的 |
[1:52:16] | Wow, I am never getting used to that. | 哇噢 我永远也习惯不了这个的 |
[1:52:24] | My new job requires that I travel. | 我的新工作需要到处旅行 |
[1:52:30] | Be away for a while. | 离开一阵子 |
[1:52:35] | Away, never gone. | 离开 却不离去 |
[1:52:44] | Hal. | 哈尔 |
[1:52:45] | Yeah? | 什么? |
[1:52:47] | Can you take off the mask? | 你能摘下面罩吗? |
[1:52:54] | That’s really cool. Ha, ha. | 太酷了 |
[1:53:10] | So, what happens now? | 那么 现在该干什么了? |
[1:53:13] | I’m gonna go look for trouble. | 我去找点麻烦 |
[1:53:39] | Of all the Lanterns who have ever worn the ring… | 所有戴过戒指的绿灯战士… |
[1:53:41] | there was one whose light shined brightest. | 有一个的光芒最为耀眼 |
[1:53:45] | At first, his humanity was thought to be a weakness. | 起初 他的人性被认为是弱点 |
[1:53:48] | And yet it proved to be his greatest strength. | 但后来却被证明是最伟大的力量 |