英文名称:Green Xone
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:32] | more airwaves silent and most explosions in the Iraqi capital. | 广播频道一片寂静 伊拉克首都硝烟弥漫 |
[00:35] | Further explosions are unfolding in Tikrit, | 在提克里特 更是爆炸不绝 |
[00:39] | which is Saddam Hussein’s ancestral hometown. | 那里是萨达姆的老家 |
[00:43] | …as well as blows from similar explosions are unfolding… | …相同的爆炸声遍布大地… |
[00:46] | Just a few seconds ago, another huge blast shook this city. | 几秒之前 市区又发生巨大爆炸 |
[00:51] | Cruise missiles and airstrikes raining down here | 巡曳飞弹制导炸弹空袭弹如雨下 |
[00:54] | in a relentless assault on Baghdad. | 联合国军队对巴格达实施军事攻击 |
[00:57] | There is no doubt tonight that war has begun… | 毫无疑问战争今晚已经开始… |
[01:01] | …and the Iraqi capital is experiencing shock and awe. | …对伊拉克首都巴格达展开 震慑行动 |
[02:48] | Approaching target site three-five-niner. | 到达359号目标地点 |
[02:56] | All right, everybody, listen up. | 好了 大伙注意听着 |
[02:58] | It is a military storage site. Diwaniya. | 在迪温尼耶 一座军事仓库里面 |
[03:01] | Intel estimates possible nerve agents, choking agents, | 据情报表示那里可能藏有 针对神经系统 呼吸系统 |
[03:05] | live pathogens, chemical-tipped missiles. | 的病原体制成的化学弹头导弹 |
[03:07] | 101 st has been here all morning, so the site is secure. | 101师早上就已抵达 安全控制 |
[03:10] | Everybody stay focused. This is it. | 大伙保持警戒 就是这样! |
[03:22] | Shots fired, right side, 100 meters, tops. | 有敌射击 右边 距离100米 长官 |
[03:25] | We got shots fired. Right side, 100 meters. | 我们听到射击 右边100米 |
[03:41] | Let’s go. Move. Move! | 行动 行动! |
[03:43] | Okay. Go ahead. | 好的 行动 |
[03:46] | Who’s the officer in charge? | 负责的军官是谁? |
[03:47] | Move! Move! Move! | 快 快 快! |
[03:49] | Hey! Who’s in charge? | 嘿! 是谁负责? |
[03:50] | Right here. Lieutenant Asira. | 在这里 我是席勒中尉 |
[03:52] | Chief Miller, Met-Delta. | 米勒队长 三角洲部队 |
[03:53] | What the fuck are all these looters doing here? | 搞什么 现在这里到底发生什么事? |
[03:55] | This is a WMD site. This is a high-priority site. | 这里储存大规模杀伤性武器 这项任务是我们的行动目标 |
[03:58] | Look, I don’t even have enough men to set up the perimeter. | 听着 我没有足够人手管制住这地方 |
[04:01] | We got a sniper in this tower right here. | 现有一个狙击手在这座塔里面 |
[04:03] | In the big tower on the back? | 在后面最大最高的塔? |
[04:04] | In the big tower on the back. | 在后面最大最高的塔 |
[04:05] | I do not have enough men to go in and secure the inside of that compound. | 我没有足够的人进去确保那座塔 |
[04:08] | Listen, listen. Intel says we got live chemical agents in this site. | 好的 听着 情报说此处里面有化学武器 |
[04:12] | Okay, we gotta move now! These looters… | 我们现在必须查扣移走 这群人… |
[04:14] | I don’t know what these people are carrying out right now. | 我怎么知道他们现在搬的是什么东西 |
[04:16] | I gotta get into this site. I’m going in. | 我必须进到里面 我要进去 |
[04:18] | Chief, you can’t go in. | 队长 你现在不能进去 |
[04:20] | If you take your team in right now, it’s on you. | 人手不够 你要自己行动 |
[04:22] | Gather around. Gather around. Come on. Listen, here’s the situation. | 过来 听着 情况是这样 |
[04:26] | 101 st sent 35 men and one butter bar down here. | 101师35个人控制不住场面 |
[04:28] | They don’t even have this place secure, so | 这里没有清空管制 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1205个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:218个,六级词汇:102个,GRE词汇:101个,托福词汇:161个,考研词汇:221个,专四词汇:191个,专八词汇:30个, 所有生词标注共:363个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:30] | here’s where we are right now. | 现在目前我们要进行的 |
[04:32] | Now, the weapons are in the northwest end of the complex. | 武器在建筑物群的西北处 |
[04:34] | There’s a sniper holed up in the big tower there. | 那里有座高塔 里面有一个狙击手 |
[04:37] | We’re going to have to quickly take him out. | 我们必须赶快干掉他 |
[04:39] | I’m going to take a recon element forward. I’m going to need C-BIST. | 任务指示 我要你们攻坚交叉行动 C-比斯特 |
[04:42] | – Marshall and Johnson, you come with me. – Yes, sir. | – 马歇尔 强森 跟我行动 – 是的 长官 |
[04:43] | Two shooters, Potts, Michaels. I’m going to need EOD. | 两名射手 波特 麦克斯 你在后火力支持掩护我们 |
[04:46] | – Conway, bring Simms also. – Right here, sir. | – 康维 带上西米 – 遵命 长官 |
[04:48] | – Ready, Chief. – All right, stand by. | – 准备好了 长官 – 待命准备 |
[04:51] | Chief, I gotta talk to you. This is fucked. | 队长 我必须说 这样子太暴露了 |
[04:53] | Listen, this is a disaster. | 听着 这里已经乱成一团了 |
[04:55] | It is a disaster. They haven’t secured dick. | 都被搬空了 还扣个屁 |
[04:57] | I don’t think we should go in yet, Chief. Let’s get some acceptable intel. | 我们不应该冒险 长官 情报不可靠 |
[05:00] | No, no, no. Look at this! Jerry, I got no idea what’s coming out here. | 不 不行 杰瑞 我搞不清楚那里在干什么 |
[05:03] | I gotta go right now. | 我现在必须进去 |
[05:05] | Keep comms open. I’ll be on five. | 冷静点 我五分钟后过来 |
[05:06] | Get a second team ready. | 叫你的人准备好 |
[05:09] | Let’s go! Move! Move! | 行动 行动! |
[05:10] | Guys, get that shit off the truck now. | 大伙 把东西搬下车 |
[05:12] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[05:14] | – C-BIST? – Right here, Chief. | – C-比斯特? – 我在这里 长官 |
[05:15] | I want you to stay right on the backs of your shooters, all right? | 我要你跟在后面支持 |
[05:17] | – They will take you in. – Roger that, Chief. | – 他们会带你进去 – 明白 长官 |
[05:19] | All right. We ready? | 你准备好了吗? |
[05:20] | – Yes, sir! – Let’s go. Go! Go! Go! | – 的 长官! – 快点行动! |
[05:22] | Move! Move! | 行动 行动! |
[05:25] | The sniper! Hey, Sarge! Where is he? | 有一个狙击手! 嘿 中士! 他在那里? |
[05:28] | He’s right up there, but we can’t get down the alley. | 在那里 在上面 但我们无法通过街道 |
[05:42] | Okay, everyone, listen up. | 好的 大伙 听着 |
[05:43] | Michaels! Michaels, listen. Hey! | 麦克斯! 麦克斯 注意听着! |
[05:47] | The WMD are in this building. I need you to work your way to the rear door here. | 大规模杀伤性武器在这座大楼 我要你到隔壁去观察发现位置 |
[05:51] | See if you can get an angle on that sniper. | 找个可以看到那个狙击手的角度 |
[05:53] | I want you to take C-BIST with you. Take Simms, also, with the long rifle. | 我要你带上C-比斯特 带上西米 还有长管来复枪 |
[05:55] | Got it, Chief. | 明白 长官 |
[05:56] | Hey, I gotta get across this alley. | 我要穿过这条走廊 |
[05:58] | I need some cover fire, all right? | 需要掩护火力 |
[06:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:01] | When the 203 goes, we’re going to go all the way down on the left side. | 当你们开始射击时 我们一路冲到底向左 |
[06:04] | – All right. Stand by. – Roger that, Chief. | – 好的 待命 – 收到 长官 |
[06:06] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[06:09] | Met-Delta team, go! | 三角洲部队 行动! |
[06:13] | Move, move! Let’s go! | 前进 行动! |
[06:18] | Move! Move! | 行动 行动! |
[06:34] | I got him. He’s on the fifth floor, southeast corner room. | 我看到他了 在6楼 东南方角落房间里 |
[06:40] | I’m going to draw him out. | 我现在轰他 |
[06:42] | As soon as you see him, take him. | 你们一看见就干掉他 |
[06:44] | Roger. | 收到 |
[06:51] | Now! Now! Now! | 现在 就是现在! |
[07:03] | Got him? | 干掉了吗? |
[07:04] | We got him. Three coming out. | 挂了 3队要出来 |
[07:06] | Michaels, send C-BIST over. | 麦克斯 叫C-比斯特归队 |
[07:07] | Go! Go! Go! | 走 走! |
[07:12] | Potts, Keating, go! Go! | 波特 基廷 走 走! |
[07:18] | Second team, move! Let’s go! Move! Move! | 2队 行动 快 走! |
[07:21] | Move it! | 前进中! |
[07:26] | In. | 进入 |
[07:32] | Check. Check. Let’s do it. | 快点探测 |
[07:33] | All right. Break out the gear. I want everyone in full MOPP. | 好的 器材取出来 大伙带好防护 |
[07:37] | Now you heard Chief. Get ready. Roll those seals tight. | 照长官说的做 准备检测 面具要密封好 |
[07:41] | I got it. | 知道 |
[08:23] | No readings in here, Chief. | 这里没有读数 队长 |
[08:26] | All right, Conway, open it up. | 好了 康维 开箱 |
[08:43] | Nothing but toilet parts over here. | 这里只有马桶 |
[08:47] | Is this all pigeon shit? | 就只有这些玩意? |
[08:48] | Yeah, thing looks like it’s been here about 10 years. | 是啊 看样子在这里大概有10年了 |
[08:51] | Yep. | 是的 |
[08:54] | This is no WMD site. | 这现场没有大规模杀伤性武器 |
[08:58] | Pack it up. | 无功而返 |
[09:01] | Hey, Chief, we find anything? | 队长 有发现什么吗? |
[09:03] | The site’s empty. | 现场是空的 |
[09:06] | Standing by. | 待命 |
[09:18] | Hey, where did that intel come from? | 情报到底是从哪里获得? |
[09:22] | Do you want me to double check the target number for you? Because I can. | 要我再搜查一遍吗? 悉听尊便 |
[09:24] | No, no, we’re in the right location. The schematic’s right. | 我们位置正确 计划也对 |
[09:27] | But who did it originate with? I mean… | 这些是哪个参谋做的? 我是说… |
[09:29] | Hey, did this come from the United Nations? | 这是来自联合国的资料吗? |
[09:31] | According to this data, Chief, this is our intel. | 是的 队长 我们目前有的就是这些 |
[09:36] | Yeah, but how would they think something was there? | 这里面究竟是在搞什么鬼? |
[09:41] | This is the third straight time. | 这已经是第3次了 |
[09:44] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[09:45] | You heard the chief. Move out. | 你们听到队长说的 走吧 |
[09:48] | All right, pack this shit up and let’s go. | 收拾好东西 我们走吧 |
[09:49] | Roger that! | 收到! |
[09:50] | Let’s go! Move! | 我们走吧 行动! |
[09:53] | Step on it. Let’s go. | 上车 走人 |
[10:09] | Zubaidi will be on the middle chopper. Get tight on his exit. | 萨巴迪在中间那架直升机里 马上抵达 |
[10:24] | Swing it around. Swing it around. | 镜头转换 镜头转换 |
[10:26] | The DOD guy’s here to meet him. | 国防部的大佬要会见他 |
[10:31] | Reporting to you live from the tarmac here… | 在停机坪给各位现场报道… |
[10:39] | Ready for the close-up? Go, go, go! | 准备好封锁? 快 快 快! |
[10:41] | That’s Poundstone from DOD. | 那是国防部的潘史东 |
[10:44] | How’s it going? | 进行的怎样? |
[10:46] | Great day. | 伟大的日子 |
[10:48] | Yup, you finally got him here. | 是的 如果我能离开这里 |
[10:50] | Well, we feel like we’re making progress. That’s important. | 嗯 我们喜欢有进展 那很重要的 |
[10:54] | So, what about the weapons? | 那武器现在怎么样了? |
[10:57] | I’m frustrated by that, too. | 我也一筹莫展 |
[10:59] | We’re doing everything we can. We’ll find the weapons, don’t worry about it. | 我们会尽我们所能 找到武器 不用担心 |
[11:02] | The whole world’s watching. They want to know where they are. | 全世界都在看 想知道武器在那里 |
[11:06] | Make sure Zubaidi and I are in the lead car, okay? | 确认萨巴迪和我坐第一辆车 好吗? |
[11:08] | Jack, I want your guys to tail us. | 杰克 我要你的人跟着 |
[11:10] | You got it, sir. | 好的 长官 |
[11:11] | – Clark! – What? | – 克拉克 – 什么? |
[11:12] | I need the source. I need Magellan. | 我需要新闻线报 我需要麦哲伦 |
[11:16] | Do you have any idea how sensitive this is? | 你知道这有多敏感? |
[11:20] | We’ve got Magellan locked up so tight, I’m not even sure I can get to him. | 我们已经锁住了麦哲伦 我不认为我可以进入 |
[11:24] | You’re the administration’s go-to guy and you can’t access your own source? | 你是主管 你不能进入你自己的线报? |
[11:28] | Lawrie, we’re debriefing him. | 劳瑞 我们正对他做简报 |
[11:30] | It takes time. That comes first. | 那要花时间 这是必要的 |
[11:33] | For Christ’s sake, I’ve given you everything I got on the guy so far. | 天啊 我已经给了你我们全部所有的数据 |
[11:36] | – What more do you want? – I don’t want to hear it from you, | – 你到底要做什么? – 我不要听你的 |
[11:38] | I want to hear it from him. | 我要听他说的 |
[11:40] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我看我能帮上什么忙 |
[11:45] | How are you? | 你好 |
[11:47] | Welcome home, sir. We’ll make this very brief. | 欢迎你回国 阁下 我们简短地寒暄 |
[11:49] | How does it feel to be back, Mr. Zubaidi? | 归国有何感想? 萨巴迪先生? |
[11:51] | Did you ever think you’d see this day? | 你有曾想过有这样的一天? |
[11:53] | I’m an Iraqi citizen, returning free to the city of my birth. | 我是伊拉克公民 很高兴回到我自己出生的土地 |
[11:57] | I call on all Iraqis to celebrate our liberation from tyranny. | 我呼吁全体阿拉伯人庆祝自由 推翻专政 |
[12:06] | Bravo one, we’ve got two mechanics taking a look at it. | B1 我们派2架飞机查探 |
[12:09] | Tracking on the upgun is pretty well shot | 高空巡逻真是视野开阔 |
[12:11] | and the comm links are all shorted out. | 地上的人物看起来像蚂蚁 |
[12:13] | What’s the time frame on a replacement? | 何时换班? |
[12:27] | I want a squad list, now! | 我要小队名单 马上! |
[12:31] | Hey, where’s Colonel Bethel? | 贝舍尔上校在那里? |
[12:32] | He’s in the back, Chief. | 我想他在后面 |
[12:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:35] | Roy, let me meet you over here, okay? | 罗伊 我在里面等你 |
[12:36] | Yeah, I’ll meet you in there. | 我等会去找你 |
[12:40] | – Hey, sir. – Good to see you, Chief. | – 长官 – 很高兴看见你 队长 |
[12:42] | What’s going on with the intel? | 情报是怎么回事? |
[12:44] | You don’t want to get into that right now. | 这不在你管辖内 |
[12:45] | Well, we gotta talk about it. There’s nothing there. These sites are empty. | 我们需要谈谈 那里没有什么东西 现场是空的 |
[12:48] | We’re going to be very careful, | 我们必须非常谨慎 |
[12:49] | or there’s going to be a huge shitstorm around here. | 否则会引起满城风雨 |
[12:51] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思? |
[12:52] | They’re blaming us for not moving fast enough. | 抱怨怪我们动作慢 |
[12:54] | We have to stay on task. | 我们必须盯紧任务 |
[12:55] | That’s bullshit. The intel’s no good. | 胡说 情报不正确 |
[12:58] | Let’s not make any waves, okay? | 实际点好吗? |
[13:00] | They don’t want to hear that back in Washington. | 华盛顿的人不会听的 |
[13:02] | All they’re interested in is finding something they can hold up on CNN. | 他们只希望能有东西上CNN |
[13:05] | Sir, but we gotta talk about this. The intel is a problem. | 长官 我们必须谈谈这情报的问题 |
[13:08] | Now is not the time, Chief. | 那不是你能碰的 队长 |
[13:12] | Roo! On your feet! | 全体起立! |
[13:20] | Take your seats, people. | 各位 请坐 |
[13:24] | We’re here this morning to give the General | 我们今天早晨在这里向将军报告 |
[13:25] | a check on where we are in our search for WMD | 搜索大规模杀伤性武器的进度 |
[13:28] | and what our plans are for the next 48 hours. | 及我们未来48个小时的行动计划 |
[13:31] | To that end, I’m turning the floor over to Captain Jonathan Vaught. | 现在我交给乔纳森·沃特上尉说明简报 |
[13:35] | Captain. Sir. | 上尉 |
[13:37] | Welcome, sir. | 欢迎 长官 |
[13:38] | Today we’re going to be briefing you on WMD operations due to take place | 今天 我们将向你报告在巴格达地区 |
[13:42] | in and around the Baghdad area over the next 24 hours. | 在未来24个小时期间大规模杀伤性武器搜索行动 |
[13:46] | We’re continuing to target high-priority sites, | 我们继续执行首要任务目标 |
[13:48] | since all the folks back home are anxiously awaiting the information | 由于各位背井离乡 积极搜索信息 |
[13:52] | that we found these weapons. | 以找到这些武器 |
[13:54] | We have a detailed media plan we’ve worked out. | 我们有非常详细的计划 |
[13:56] | We’ve coordinated with the public-affairs folks. | 并透过与联军合作 |
[13:59] | We have a good plan that involves the top-rated media | 我们有完善计划 来自顶尖的 |
[14:01] | in the United States and the UK | 美国与英国的情报网络报告 |
[14:03] | so that they’re prepared to cover all aspects of the good news. | 提供最新完善的数据讯息 |
[14:08] | – Yeah? – I had a couple questions | – 问吧 – 我有几个 |
[14:10] | about the intel for tomorrow. | 关于明天情报的问题 |
[14:12] | Are we sure this is accurate? | 我们确信这是准确的吗? |
[14:14] | It’s solid. It’s good to go. | 很具体 可行的 |
[14:17] | What’s the source? | 情报来源是什么? |
[14:18] | Well, it’s a human-source intel. | 线人情报 |
[14:22] | But it’s solid. It’s current as of 0400. | 但这是百分之一百准确 |
[14:25] | Was it the same source we’ve been using? | 那就都是用这个相同的来源? |
[14:28] | Every site we’ve hit on the way up here, we’ve rolled a donut. | 让我们现在到处乱跑的线报? |
[14:33] | Chief, how about we do this? Let’s talk offline. | 队长 我们这样做如何? 待会再谈 |
[14:36] | Give me a list of the places where you went, and the grids, | 把你出过任务的问题列个清单 |
[14:38] | and we’ll make sure that you had the right information written down | 确认下次你已获得正确的位置情报 |
[14:40] | and that you went to the right places, okay? | 不必跑个空 好吗? |
[14:41] | Captain, the issue isn’t the grids, sir. The issue’s that there’s nothing there. | 问题不是在现场位置 那里没有什么发现 |
[14:45] | Stand down, Chief. We need to move on here. | 低调 队长 我们还要继续会报 |
[14:47] | Don, hold on. Hold a second. Let’s hear what the chief has to say. | 稍等一下 让队长把话说完 |
[14:52] | Okay, sir, I’ll give you an example. | 是的 长官 我举个例子 |
[14:54] | We rolled into a site, Diwaniya, last week, okay? | 我们上周去迪温尼耶 |
[14:56] | 101 st took casualties securing it for us. | 101师确保那地方时还有伤亡 |
[14:59] | We got in there and found it was a toilet factory. | 最后我们进去那里 才发现那是马桶工厂 |
[15:02] | I’m saying there’s a disconnect | 我是说情报内容让我们到现场 |
[15:04] | between what’s in these packets and what we’re seeing on the ground. | 而实际上我们却没有看到东西 |
[15:08] | There’s a problem with the intelligence, sir. | 这是情报处理的问题 长官 |
[15:10] | Here’s the thing, Chief. | 就是这样 队长 |
[15:12] | These intelligence packages have all been vetted. | 这些情报计划全部是确认过 |
[15:15] | They’re good. | 完善的 |
[15:17] | Your job’s to execute them, not worry about how they’re put together. | 你们只是奉命行事 不管他们是如何整合情报 |
[15:20] | Are we clear on that? | 清楚了吗? |
[15:23] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[15:24] | Good. Let’s continue. | 很好 我们继续 |
[15:27] | Sir, as I was saying, the intel is as recent as 0400 this morning. | 长官 正如我所说 情报今天早晨收到 |
[15:33] | It’s actionable and it’s solid. | 很具体 确认无误 |
[15:34] | All right, next up is Al Mansour, Baghdad. | 下一站阿曼苏 巴格达 |
[15:37] | It looks like it’s some kind of underground storage site. | 上面说是一个地下仓库 |
[15:40] | You got about 12 klicks of open highway to the city, | 你要到城外高速公路12公里处 |
[15:43] | but there’s a lot of activity on that road, | 但那里场面很乱 |
[15:44] | so tell everybody to keep their heads up. | 通知大家全程警戒 |
[15:46] | All right. | 好的 |
[15:47] | Chief? | 队长? |
[15:48] | All right. We’re going to go chem. Yeah? | 我们要查看… 什么事? |
[15:50] | I’m gonna get all the lead teams up, all right? | 我回队部 好吗? |
[15:51] | Yeah, yeah. | 好的 |
[15:52] | Martin Brown, CIA. | 马丁·布朗 中央情报局 |
[15:54] | Roy Miller. | 罗伊·米勒 |
[15:55] | Yeah, I know. I saw you at the meeting. | 是的 我知道 我在会议上见过你 |
[15:58] | You’re going to the Al Mansour site in Baghdad. | 你要去巴格达附近的阿曼苏吗? |
[16:00] | – Yeah. – You’re wasting your time. | – 是的 – 你在浪费你的时间 |
[16:02] | UN biological team hit it two months ago. | 两个月以前你们派联合国核生化检查队伍去过那里 |
[16:04] | There’s nothing there. | 没有发现什么东西 |
[16:05] | Fuck me. | 我日 |
[16:08] | Here’s my card. You’re right. | 这是我的名片 你是对的 |
[16:11] | This thing doesn’t add up. | 事情有些不对劲 |
[16:12] | The Iraqis don’t fight, they don’t use WMD, | 伊拉克人没有战斗 没有大规模杀伤性武器 |
[16:15] | they let us walk in here and find the goddamn cupboard’s bare. | 自从我们来这里 我们没找到任何东西 |
[16:18] | There’s something wrong here. | 这里面绝对有问题 |
[16:20] | We gotta figure out what it is. | 你必须自己找出真相 |
[16:23] | If you find anything, you’ve got my number. | 如果你发现什么事情 你有我的电话 |
[16:44] | That’s affirmative. That’s affirmative. | 确定无疑 确定无疑 |
[16:46] | We took on some fire about four klicks back. | 后方四公里处有枪战 |
[16:50] | Pretty light, though. Nothing to worry about. | 小枪战 无需担心 |
[17:05] | Oh, I gotta get some pictures of this. | 我要拍一些照片 |
[17:07] | Be my guest. | 放轻松 |
[17:09] | Heads up. Incoming. | 小心 接着 |
[17:11] | Fucking Potts, you red-headed dick. | 他妈的 波特 你这个白痴 |
[17:25] | Hey, Wilkins, this is Chief. Get up here. | 嘿 威尔金斯 我是队长 过来这里 |
[17:27] | Hold on! | 稍等! |
[17:29] | Yo, Kurry, let’s go. | 科瑞 走 |
[17:32] | Please, get back. Please. | 请退后 |
[17:35] | I want you to get a couple of the guys and clear out this traffic. | 我们需要几个人排除这里路障 |
[17:37] | We’re too exposed out here. We gotta keep moving. | 我们停在这里太暴露 我们必须继续前进 |
[17:40] | Back from the truck. Sir, take it easy. | 别靠近军车 先生 别激动 |
[17:42] | Please. | 请别这样 |
[17:43] | Please, step aside. | 退后 退后 |
[17:45] | I need you to move the vehicle, sir. | 把车开走 军爷 |
[17:47] | Hey, hey, relax. | 嘿 放轻松 |
[17:48] | Easy! | 别激动! |
[17:50] | Don’t you fucking touch me! | 不要碰我! |
[17:54] | Motherfucker, let’s go. | 混蛋 我们走 |
[17:55] | – Hey! – Shut the fuck up. | – 嘿! – 闭上你的嘴 |
[17:57] | Back the fuck up! | 他妈的滚回去! |
[17:58] | Hey! Hey! Hey, hey, hey, hey! | 嘿 嘿 嘿! |
[18:00] | What’s going on, Sergeant? | 中士 发生什么事? |
[18:01] | Chief, they’re pissed off. | 队长 他们很生气 |
[18:03] | They say there ain’t no water. All they want is water. | 他们说没有水 他们只渴望有水 |
[18:05] | There’s nothing we can do about that. | 这个我们不管 |
[18:07] | We just gotta get our vehicles moving. | 我们要做的是车队必须前进 |
[18:09] | I want you to get the men back in the vehicles now. | 我要你的人回到悍马车上 |
[18:12] | – Hey! Hey! – Get in the fucking car! | – 嘿 嘿! – 快点回到悍马车上! |
[18:16] | Get the fuck back! Get the fuck back in your vehicle! | 滚开! 他妈的滚回车上! |
[18:18] | Back from the truck. Get back from the truck. | 离开军车 离开军车 |
[18:25] | – Don’t stop. – No, sir. | – 不要停 – 是的 长官 |
[18:53] | Okay, so we’re convening an Iraqi Freedom convention | 好的 我们明天将在安全区 |
[18:56] | here inside the Green Zone tomorrow. | 举行伊拉克自由会议 |
[18:57] | We are expecting to have representatives from all three main ethnic groups, | 希望有超过半数由3大民族 |
[19:02] | the Kurds, the Shia and the Sunni, angling for different levels of power. | 库德族 什叶派 逊尼派与各反对党势力组成联合政府 |
[19:06] | It is our hope that Ahmed Zubaidi | 我建议你让萨巴迪艾哈迈德 |
[19:09] | will emerge in a leadership position. | 来领导 |
[19:12] | Ben, are you satisfied that we’re in a good place now? | 你对我们迄今所做的满意吗? |
[19:15] | I think we’re in a good place now, | 我觉得到目前一切都很好 |
[19:17] | except for, perhaps, the press we’re getting from this looting issue. | 我们还可以此为议题发给新闻媒体 |
[19:21] | Okay, well, let’s table that for now. | 好的 好的接下让我们进行 |
[19:23] | In terms of stabilization… | 谈谈稳定问题… |
[19:25] | Zubaidi hasn’t been here for 30 years. | 萨巴迪30年没有回到这里 |
[19:31] | Well, he’s the best bet we have right now for a stable democracy. | 他是我们目前稳定情势建立民主最好的人选 |
[19:34] | You find me 10 guys in Baghdad who even know who he is. | 在巴格达甚至不超过10个人知道他是谁 |
[19:38] | Well, he’s our friend, Marty. He’s been very helpful. | 他是我们的朋友 马丁 对我们有帮助 |
[19:40] | Our office is extremely satisfied | 我们官方很满意 |
[19:42] | with all the information that we’ve gotten from him. | 他提供协助我们很多情报信息 |
[19:44] | Zubaidi’s been selling us a crock of shit for years. | 萨巴迪这些年提供给你个狗屁信息 |
[19:47] | This guy is not reliable. His intelligence is not reliable. | 这家伙不可靠 他的情报不可靠 |
[19:50] | His report chain is not reliable. | 他的信息链不能信 |
[19:52] | This is exactly why people are losing confidence in the Agency, Marty. | 就是因为这样人们失去对情报工作的信任 马丁 |
[19:55] | You’re questioning every single piece of intelligence that’s coming in, | 你质疑我们得到的每一项情报 |
[19:58] | up to the point where we can’t make any progress. | 我们工作进度要如何进展 |
[20:00] | You cannot just hand this country over to an exile no one’s ever heard of | 你不能把这国家交给听都没过谁都不认识 |
[20:03] | and a bunch of interns from Washington. | 从华盛顿来的家伙 |
[20:05] | Well, you’re a Middle East expert, Marty. | 我们都是中东专家 |
[20:07] | If you got a better idea, why don’t you just throw it out here on the table? | 你有什么更好的主意 你就直说 |
[20:10] | We need to use the Iraqi army to help us. | 我们需要伊拉克军队帮助我们 |
[20:13] | This country is a powder keg of ethnic division. | 这个国家有种族分裂的问题 |
[20:16] | Now Saddam is gone, they’re the only ones who can hold this place together. | 萨达姆的军队是唯一可以保全这个国家的人 |
[20:19] | We’re not selling that to the American people. | 我们不能这样做 然后又告诉美国民众 |
[20:20] | We beat the Iraqi army. Right. | 我们打败伊拉克军队 |
[20:22] | Well, they’re still out there and they’re armed, | 那好 他们照样在外面全副武装 |
[20:24] | and they’re looking for a place in the new Iraq. | 我们可以重建好几个新的伊拉克 |
[20:25] | They’re going to be waiting a long time. | 他们已经等了很长时间 |
[20:27] | They didn’t all follow Saddam. | 他们并不想要跟随着萨达姆 |
[20:29] | There are officers we can work with out there, | 还是有好的前政府官员可以一起合作 |
[20:30] | if we make it worth their while. | 如果我们尊重他们的价值观 |
[20:31] | Hey, let me tell you something. | 我告诉你 |
[20:33] | We’ve spent too much American treasure | 我们花了一大堆金钱 |
[20:35] | and too many American lives | 牺牲许多美国人的生命 |
[20:36] | for us to put a Ba’athist general into a position of power. | 然后又把这个将军放回到原来这位置上 |
[20:39] | Have you any idea what’s going on outside the Green Zone? | 你知道安全区外边发生的事吗? |
[20:43] | It’s chaos. No police, revenge killings every night. | 到处混乱 没有警察 报复暗杀每天晚上进行着 |
[20:46] | People are asking why we can’t stop this. | 人们会问我们为什么不能阻止这情形发生 |
[20:48] | We are losing the population. | 我们丧失了人心 |
[20:50] | Democracy is messy. | 民主程序本就是复杂的 |
[20:52] | If you dismantle this country and cut out the army, | 如果你分裂这个国家又裁掉军队 |
[20:55] | you’ll have civil war in six months. | 6个月之内会爆发内战 |
[20:57] | I guarantee it. | 我保证 |
[20:58] | Okay, let’s move on. | 好的 我们继续 |
[23:00] | We are continuing to hold at the intersection at Alpha-Charlie-three. | 我们继续在A-C-3路口待命 |
[23:04] | Calm down! | 冷静! |
[23:05] | Listen to me, please! | 请听我说! |
[23:06] | – Just listen. – Sergeant Wilkins! | – 听我说 – 威尔金斯中士! |
[23:11] | – Get on the ground! – My arm! | – 趴到地上! – 我的手臂! |
[23:12] | Hey, what’s going on over there, Wilkins? | 那里怎么啦? 威尔金斯? |
[23:14] | Chief, there’s a local here. He’s out of control. | 队长 有一个本地人失控 |
[23:17] | Perry had to tackle him. | 现被制服在地上 |
[23:18] | I’m on my way. | 我马上过来 |
[23:22] | All right, back up. | 退后 |
[23:26] | You stay the fuck down. | 他妈的滚远点 |
[23:27] | – What’s going on? – You are hurting me! | – 怎么啦? – 你弄痛我了! |
[23:28] | What’s going on here, Sergeant? | 中士 发生什么事? |
[23:29] | This Hajji says he needs to talk to you about something. | 这个哈吉 说有事情要跟你说 |
[23:32] | I have no idea. He goes on and on and on. | 我搞不懂他想干嘛 |
[23:34] | Stay down. | 待好不要动 |
[23:35] | Why are you doing this? Why you do it? | 你为什么要这样对我? 为什么? |
[23:36] | You agree someone do this to you? | 你同意别人这样对你? |
[23:38] | Hey, Perry. Perry. | 嘿 皮瑞 皮瑞 |
[23:39] | You let him up. Let him up. | 让他站起来 |
[23:40] | You agree? | 你同意吗? |
[23:41] | Up? I can stand up now? | 我现在可以站起来了吗? |
[23:44] | Why you are doing this, huh? Why you are doing this? | 你为什么要这样? 你为什么要这样? |
[23:47] | You agree someone put your head in the dust like this? | 为什么要把我头按在地上? |
[23:49] | You agree to be treated like this? This is not fair! | 你自己愿意被这样对待? 这不公平! |
[23:52] | Hey, calm down. | 冷静点 |
[23:54] | I’m trying to calm down, but this guy, he put me on the floor! | 我是试图冷静 但这家伙欺人太甚! |
[23:57] | Are you finished? | 你说完了吗? |
[24:00] | Yeah, I’m finished. | 是的 我说完了 |
[24:02] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[24:03] | My name is Farid Youssef Abdul Rahman. You call me Freddy, okay? | 我叫弗瑞德·约瑟夫·阿卜杜拉·拉马 你可以叫我弗雷迪 |
[24:07] | I have information. I was driving like five minutes from here. | 我有情报 离这里大约5分钟车程 |
[24:10] | I saw some people, you know, like Saddam’s men, like Ba’athist people. | 我看见一些人像是萨达姆的人 复兴党的人 |
[24:14] | They are meeting. They have a meeting near to here. | 他们聚集 就在附近有一个会议 |
[24:17] | I saw you are… I don’t know, you’re digging here, | 我来找你们 我不知道你们在这里挖什么 |
[24:19] | – and I come to tell you. – Okay, just calm down. Hey! Hey! Hey! | – 我来提供线报 – 别激动 嘿 嘿 |
[24:21] | Calm down. Calm down. | 冷静下来 冷静下来 |
[24:23] | Why should I believe you, Freddy? | 我为什么要相信你? 弗雷迪 |
[24:25] | You think it’s easy to come and talk to American? | 你认为我来与找美国人谈话很容易吗? |
[24:27] | You think it’s easy? I come here, all these people, they’re looking at me? | 觉得容易吗? 我来这里 让大家看着 |
[24:30] | You stick me on the floor. I want to speak to you quietly, huh. | 我被压地上 我应该要偷偷摸摸过来谈谈 |
[24:33] | And you are digging in the ground. | 你还在地上挖洞 |
[24:34] | Why you are digging in the ground? | 你为什么要挖洞? |
[24:35] | You need to talk to these people. You know what they are saying? | 你可以跟这里的人谈谈 你知道他们怎么议论? |
[24:38] | You think someone can put something in this place | 你认为有人可以把东西偷偷放进这里 |
[24:41] | with all these people watching and all these people don’t know? | 这样会没有人看到 没有人知道吗? |
[24:44] | It’s not logical. | 太不合乎逻辑了 |
[24:47] | I am here to help you, okay, Miller? | 我来这里是要帮助你 好吗 米勒? |
[24:54] | Come with me, Freddy. Come with me. | 跟我一起来 弗雷迪 跟我一起来 |
[24:56] | Chief, you good? | 队长 没事了吗? |
[24:57] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 是的 我很好 |
[24:59] | Sir, come this way, please. | 队长 这边走 |
[25:01] | Hey, Chief! Chief, what are we doing? | 队长 队长 我们在做什么? |
[25:05] | Hey, I’m gonna need his car keys. Freddy, give him your car keys. | 我要他的汽车的钥匙 弗雷迪 拿你车的钥匙 |
[25:08] | My keys? | 我的钥匙吗? |
[25:09] | Chief, you don’t believe this guy, do you? | 队长 你不相信这家伙 是吗? |
[25:11] | Look, I wanna go real low-vis on this. | 我认为他说的是真的 |
[25:13] | I want to take Freddy’s car and I want to get maybe one other. | 我要你搭弗雷迪的车 还要再准备一辆 |
[25:16] | If we roll over there in those Humvees, they’re going to see us coming. | 如果我们搭悍马冲过去 肯定会被发现 |
[25:20] | I want to take Keating, Potts, Bronner on comms. | 我要你带上基廷 波特 伯纳 穿便装 |
[25:23] | You gotta get me Michaels with the SAW and bring Perry over here. | 叫麦克斯带上自动式枪械 再派皮瑞过来 |
[25:26] | What’s up, Chief? | 队长 怎么回事? |
[25:27] | Hey, you guys ready to go to work? | 你们要开始工作了吗? |
[25:28] | Hell, yeah, Chief. | 是的 队长 |
[25:29] | Chief, let me talk to you, please. | 队长 我们可以谈谈吗? |
[25:31] | What? | 怎样? |
[25:32] | Chief, our mission is here. | 我们的任务是在这里 |
[25:35] | What, you wanna sit around and dig holes all day? | 你要一整天挖这个吗? |
[25:38] | I want to get something done. | 我认为我们完成了 |
[25:43] | All right, here’s the situation. | 情况是这样 |
[25:45] | This Iraqi just showed up with information | 有伊拉克人线报 |
[25:47] | that about two or three “K” west of here, | 这里西边大概二 三公里处 |
[25:48] | there’s a meeting taking place right now, | 说这里有会议在那进行 |
[25:50] | possible high-value targets involved. | 可能有重要目标参与 |
[25:52] | So I want to move on it. | 因此我要前往 |
[25:54] | In the first car, I want to take the Iraqi guy, Freddy. | 第一辆车是伊拉克人 弗雷迪驾驶的车 |
[25:57] | Keating, you’re going to drive, I’ll ride shotgun. | 基廷 你来开车 我操控机关枪 |
[25:59] | Potts, you’re in the back covering Freddy the entire time. | 波特 你用散弹枪全程掩护弗雷迪 |
[26:01] | The rest of you guys are going to roll in the pick-up truck. Any questions? | 其余的人搭另一部卡车 有问题吗? |
[26:04] | Hey, Chief, how do we know this guy isn’t leading us into a fucking ambush? | 队长 我们怎么知道这不是一个埋伏? |
[26:09] | We don’t. | 我们不知道 |
[26:11] | Get your fucking game face on. | 那就玩真的给他点颜色瞧瞧 |
[26:15] | Roger. | 了解 |
[26:16] | – Hooah. – Hooah! | – 好吗? – 好的 |
[26:18] | – All right, let’s roll. – You’re not letting me drive, huh? | – 好的 进行吧 – 你们不会让我开车 是吗? |
[26:20] | No, you’re not driving. | 是的 不用你开车 |
[26:22] | Weapons ready. | 武器准备好了 |
[26:24] | It’s Freddy, right? I’m Potts. Nice to meet you. | 弗雷迪 是吗? 我是波特 你好 |
[26:27] | Fire it up! | 填好弹药! |
[28:21] | Okay, Sergeant Perry, I want you to carry on straight. | 皮瑞中士 我要直接继续前行 |
[28:23] | Take your next left, take your next left and go around the back. | 你在前面左转 我们在隔壁后面 |
[28:26] | Roger that, Chief. | 了解 队长 |
[28:30] | And if you stop here, it is the house on that corner. | 我们应该停在这里 就是角落这栋房子 |
[28:33] | Okay, pull up here. Pull up here. | 停车 停车 |
[28:36] | Okay, be advised, it is the house on the southeast corner. | 注意 是东南方角落的房子 |
[28:39] | The big white house with the wall. | 有围墙的白色大房子 |
[28:43] | Heads up. Someone’s coming out. | 注意 有人出来了 |
[28:45] | There were six or seven men with guns. | 那有六七个枪手 |
[28:51] | All right, we got a guy with a briefcase and another with an AK-47. | 有两个人一个提公文包 另一个拿AK47 |
[28:55] | Perry, where are you? You in position? | 皮瑞 你在哪? 进入位置了? |
[29:00] | In position, Chief. We got them. | 进入位置 队长 我们看到了 |
[29:02] | Black BMW with three men. | 3个人搭一辆银色宝马 |
[29:04] | I want to take the BMW. | 我们要拿下那辆宝马 |
[29:05] | As soon as he comes up our way, we’re going to cut him off. | 他一经过这里 我们就阻截他 |
[29:07] | I want to take the BMW and then the house. Go, go, go. | 我要先拦下宝马 然后再攻坚房子 快 快 快 |
[29:19] | Go, go, go! | 快 快 快! |
[29:20] | Out of the fucking car! Get the fuck out of the car, now! | 不要动 站到车子外面 现在! |
[29:22] | Perry, get on that door. | 皮瑞 到那边车门 |
[29:24] | Get on that door. | 到那边车门 |
[29:26] | Zip him up. Bronner, stay with him. | 绑住他 伯纳 看住他 |
[29:28] | Everybody else, go, go, go, go, go! | 其他人 快 快 快! |
[29:29] | On me. Stack on me. | 跟我走 紧跟我 |
[29:53] | Let’s go! Let’s go! Go, go, go! | 快行动 快行动! |
[29:57] | On the fucking ground, now! | 趴在地上 快! |
[29:59] | All right, down, down, down. | 趴下 趴下 |
[30:04] | Clear! This side clear! | 安全 这边安全! |
[30:06] | I’ve got no exit. Where’s the back door? Michaels, with me! | 这边没出口 门在哪? 麦克斯 跟我走! |
[30:09] | Keating, on the stairs up! | 基廷 上楼查看! |
[30:15] | Stairs down. Michaels, come with me down! Down! | 下楼 麦克斯 跟我一起下楼 |
[30:17] | With you, Chief. | 了解 队长 |
[30:33] | Taking fire! | 开火! |
[30:39] | Look out! | 当心! |
[30:47] | Get ready to hook right. | 你注意右边 |
[30:48] | Hook right! | 注意右边! |
[30:49] | I got stairs up. | 我上楼梯 |
[30:56] | Clear. It’s clear. | 安全 安全 |
[30:58] | This is Chief. Give me a sit rep. | 队长讲话 需要一个尸袋 |
[31:00] | This is Potts, got one wrapped up. | 波特讲话 拿个东西盖起来 |
[31:03] | Keating, all clear out front. | 基廷 前面安全 |
[31:05] | Chief, this is Perry. I need you up here right away. | 队长 这是皮瑞 我现在需要支持 |
[31:10] | Coming in! | 我们马上到! |
[31:18] | It’s okay. Your husband is okay. Perry! | 没事的 你丈夫平安无事! |
[31:20] | Look, Chief, you gotta do something. | 队长 你得想办法 |
[31:22] | They don’t understand what the fuck I’m saying. | 她们听不懂我在讲什么 |
[31:25] | This is the mother, that’s the mother. Enough! Enough. | 这是母亲 这是母亲 够了 够了 |
[31:28] | Tell her to calm down. Say, “Calm down.” | 叫她冷静点 说”冷静下来” |
[31:35] | I don’t understand her, Chief It’s a different dialect. | 我听不懂她们说的 她们在说方言 |
[31:37] | Don’t let her leave. Don’t let any of them leave this room. | 不要让她还有任何人离开这个房间 |
[31:39] | There’s a body down there. Don’t let them leave. | 楼下有尸体 不要让他们离开 |
[31:41] | You got it, Chief. | 明白 长官 |
[31:45] | Ma’am, you can’t go downstairs. | 夫人 你不能下楼 |
[31:46] | You cannot go downstairs. Stay down. | 你不能下楼 呆在原地 |
[31:49] | Shut up! Shut up! | 闭嘴 闭嘴! |
[31:52] | Watch yourself, Potts. | 注意形象 波特 |
[31:53] | Get Freddy in here. Stand him up. I gotta talk to him. | 把弗雷迪带来这 我要和他谈话 |
[31:57] | Freddy, come here. | 弗雷迪 过来这里 |
[31:59] | – I don’t want this. – Hey, I need you to… | – 这不是我要的结果 – 嘿 我要你… |
[32:00] | I come to you for information. I don’t want this. | 我提供情报 但我不要这样 |
[32:03] | Listen, I need you to ask him questions for me. | 听着 我需要你替我问他们问题 |
[32:05] | Tell him you’re my translator. | 告诉他们 你是我的翻译 |
[32:11] | Ask him… Hey, what is this shit? | 问他… 这是什么? |
[32:12] | What is this? Is this on him? | 这是什么? 他的东西? |
[32:14] | Yeah, that was fucking in his back pockets. | 是的 在他后屁股口袋里 |
[32:17] | He says he doesn’t do anything. | 他说他什么也没做 |
[32:18] | Ask him his name. | 问他 他的名字 |
[32:23] | His name’s Seyyed Hamza. | 他的名字是扎伊尔哈马扎 |
[32:25] | Seyyed Hamza. Is this his house? | 扎伊尔 这是你的房子吗? |
[32:29] | Is this your house? | 这是你的家吗? |
[32:33] | Hey, listen, tell him he’s gonna answer my questions | 听着 告诉他最好赶快回答我的问题 |
[32:35] | or things are going to go very bad for him. | 要不然事情会对他非常不利 |
[32:40] | Ask him what the meeting was about. | 问他 会议在谈什么 |
[32:44] | Chief, I just got off the phone. | 队长 我刚刚检查 |
[32:45] | That license plate belongs to General Mohammed Al Rawi. | 汽车牌照登记是属于穆哈默德将军的车 |
[32:49] | The Jack of Clubs. | 就是梅花J |
[32:50] | Shut the fuck up! | 闭嘴! |
[32:52] | Hey, Michaels, do you have that deck of cards? | 麦克斯 你有那些扑克牌吗? |
[32:54] | Yes. | 有的 |
[32:55] | Give me the Jack of Clubs. | 给我梅花J |
[32:57] | Is that the guy? Was that the guy that went out the back? | 是这家伙吗? 后面这家伙吗? |
[32:59] | Here it is, Chief. | 给你 长官 |
[33:00] | Let me see. Let me see. | 给我看看 给我看看 |
[33:02] | – Is that the guy? – That’s the guy. I just saw this guy. | – 是这家伙吗? – 就是这家伙 我有看见 |
[33:04] | Bullshit! That’s the fucking guy. | 狗屁 就是这家伙 |
[33:06] | I just saw him downstairs. | 我刚在楼下看见他 |
[33:07] | This man. This is Saddam’s top general. | 这个人是萨达姆的最高指挥官 |
[33:12] | Al Rawi? You know who this is? Al Rawi? | 你知道奥拉维吗? |
[33:13] | He say he don’t know. | 他说他不知道 |
[33:15] | Al Rawi’s in this house? | 奥拉维在这房子里吗? |
[33:16] | This is the guy I saw. | 我刚刚看见这家伙 |
[33:22] | Okay, okay. Time’s up. Okay, get everybody ready. We’re leaving. | 好了 时间到了 大家准备好 我们要离开了 |
[33:26] | All right, he’s got to know about WMD. He’s coming with me. | 这家伙知道大规模杀伤性武器 他跟我一起走 |
[33:43] | Hey, Freddy, I want you to come with me. | 嘿 弗雷迪 我要你跟着我 |
[33:45] | – Hey, Michaels! – What’s up, Chief? | – 嘿 麦克斯! – 何事 队长? |
[33:47] | Bring them all over to the wall. | 把他带到墙边 |
[33:48] | Potts, I want you to get the guy. Get the guy and bring him to me. | 波特 把那家伙带过来 带到我面前 |
[33:50] | Roger that, Chief. | 了解 队长 |
[33:54] | – Just sit him down against the wall. – Yes, sir. | – 让他们靠墙坐下 – 是的 长官 |
[33:56] | Sit those guys over there. | 把其它人带到那边 |
[33:58] | Come over here, Freddy. Come here. I need you to translate. | 过来这 弗雷迪 我需要翻译 |
[34:02] | Tell him I want to know about weapons of mass destruction. | 告诉他我要知道大规模杀伤性武器 |
[34:07] | Does he know where the weapons are? | 问他知道武器在那里? |
[34:11] | What? What? What do you know about weapons? | 关于武器 你知道些什么事? |
[34:15] | Where are the weapons? | 武器在那里? |
[34:22] | He say only General Mohammed Al Rawi, he know about these things. | 他说只有奥拉维将军才知道这些事情 |
[34:26] | The special program is under his hand personally. | 那是他亲自监督执行的特别计划 |
[34:30] | He’s the only one who know the truth about these things. | 他是唯一知道这些事情真相的人 |
[34:34] | Okay, how do I find Al Rawi? | 好的 我要如何找到奥拉维? |
[34:36] | How do I find Al Rawi? | 我要如何找到奥拉维? |
[34:41] | He said, can you protect his family? | 他问 你会保护他的家人安全吗? |
[34:48] | “If you protect my family, I will tell you how you find Mohammed. | “如果你保护我的家人 我会帮你找到将军 |
[34:52] | “And then from him you will know the truth.” | “然后 你就能查出真相” |
[34:55] | Okay, he’s got a deal. | 好的 我们答应他 |
[34:59] | Ask him about the book. | 问他笔记本的事 |
[35:02] | What is it? Is it codes? Is it diagrams? Maps? | 内容是什么? 是密码 路线 地图吗? |
[35:22] | What the fuck? | 怎么回事? |
[35:40] | All right, Scotty, head on down there. | 史卡迪 到后面跟去 |
[35:43] | – Shorty, bag them and parade them. Yes, sir. | – 肖迪 警戒封锁这里 – 遵命 |
[35:45] | – Hey, you Miller? – Yeah. | – 你是米勒吗? – 是的 |
[35:46] | Where are the other two? | 其他两个呢? |
[35:48] | Two what? | 两个什么? |
[35:49] | We’re missing two pucks. | 我们弄丢了两张扑克牌人物 |
[35:50] | Anybody got eyes on the other two pucks? No, no, no! | 谁还看见两个扑克牌人物? 没有 没有! |
[35:52] | These are my guys. Hold on. Hold on. These are my prisoners. | 这些是我的人 等等 他们是我们的囚犯 |
[35:55] | My prisoner now. | 现在是我的 |
[35:59] | What the fuck is going on? | 你们到底要干嘛吗? |
[36:01] | I got a colonel waiting on these guys. | 我有命令要带这些人回去 |
[36:02] | I got orders to get these guys back there. | 他们现在是受我指挥 |
[36:05] | They’re en route right now. | 他们就在路上 |
[36:06] | Hey, white bread, calm down. | 嘿 小白脸 冷静下来 |
[36:07] | This goes way up higher than your people, all right? | 你们级别还不够高 懂吗? |
[36:09] | Please, stand right there. | 站到那边 |
[36:10] | Come on. That prisoner’s ours. | 那个囚犯是我们的 |
[36:12] | Well, he’s mine now. Let’s go. | 现在是我的 我们走 |
[36:13] | Take care of my family! | 照顾我的家人! |
[36:16] | What they are doing? | 他们在做什么的? |
[36:17] | I did nothing! | 我什么也没做! |
[36:23] | The book! He’s got my book! | 笔记本! 他拿了我的笔记本! |
[36:25] | Chief, what the fuck’s going on? | 队长 这到底是怎么一回事? |
[36:30] | Fuck! | 妈的! |
[36:31] | Yeah, I got him. He says some guy took a book off him. | 我懂他意思了 那家伙说他的一本笔记本被某人没收了 |
[36:34] | – Book? – All right, all right. Notebook. | – 什么笔记本? – 是的 笔记本 |
[36:37] | He says something about a book. | 他说有一本笔记本 |
[36:38] | His what? | 什么? |
[36:39] | You got his book. He says you got his fucking book. | 你拿了他的笔记本 他说你拿了 |
[36:41] | Do you have the guy’s notebook? Don’t fuck around. | 你们拿了他的笔记本? 别耍花样 |
[36:43] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[36:45] | Get your fucking hands off me, asshole. | 把你的手拿开 浑蛋 |
[36:52] | Just give me the fucking book, Miller. | 他妈的把笔记本给我 米勒 |
[37:00] | All right. | 好的 |
[37:09] | I fucking asked you nicely! | 我好声好气问你要东西! |
[37:13] | Fuck you! I don’t have a fucking book! | 去你的! 我没有他妈的笔记本! |
[37:19] | Have a nice war. | 打仗去吧 |
[37:22] | All right, let’s get out of here! | 离开这里! |
[37:26] | Get off me! | 放开我! |
[37:44] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[37:47] | Where’s Freddy? | 弗雷迪在那里? |
[37:49] | – You mean the guy with the limp? – Yeah. | – 你是说那瘸子吗? – 对 |
[37:50] | He went over by the alleyway. | 我刚看到他跑进巷子里 |
[37:53] | Fuck! I thought you were watching him. | 妈的 我以为你看着他 |
[37:54] | – Where’s my weapon? Where’s my weapon? – Right here! | – 我的枪在那里? 我的枪在那里? – 这里! |
[37:56] | I gave him the book. I gave him the fucking book! | 我把笔记本给了他 我把笔记本拿给他了! |
[37:58] | Potts, Michaels, go with him now! Go! Let’s go! Let’s go! | 波特 麦克斯 现在去追他 去 去! |
[38:00] | Bronner, hey! Come on! | 伯纳 嘿 快点! |
[38:02] | Moving! | 前进! |
[38:06] | Go! Go! | 快 快! |
[38:13] | Go around! Seal it! Seal it! | 绕过去 包抄! 包抄! |
[38:15] | You got it, Chief! | 明白 长官! |
[38:19] | Get him, Potts. | 找到他 波特 |
[38:22] | Go left! Go, seal it, seal it. | 去左边! 包抄 包抄 |
[38:26] | I got him! Stop! | 我看到他了! 别跑! |
[38:29] | Stop! | 别跑! |
[38:37] | Get him! Get him! Get him! | 抓住 抓住他! |
[38:43] | What the fuck! What the fuck! What the fuck! Why are you running? | 妈的搞什么? 妈的搞什么? 妈的搞什么? 你为什么要跑? |
[38:47] | Why you are chasing me? | 你为什么要追我? |
[38:48] | Give me the book. | 给我笔记本 |
[38:50] | Give me the fucking book! | 妈的给我笔记本! |
[38:51] | Here the book. Here the book. | 给你笔记本 给你笔记本 |
[38:53] | Why are you… What you are doing? I was going to bring the book back. | 为何… 你们在做什么? 我本要把笔记本还给你 |
[38:57] | The man is putting Iraqis in the helicopter. He hit you in the face. | 那个人把伊拉克人抓到直升机上 然后揍你的脸 |
[39:01] | What you want me to do? | 你要我怎么办? |
[39:03] | What I have to do for you to believe me? | 我还要怎么做你才会相信我? |
[39:05] | Get everyone back to the trucks. | 带大家回车上 |
[39:07] | Roger. | 了解 |
[39:08] | Hey, let’s go. Let’s go. | 我们走吧 走吧 |
[39:11] | What more I have to do for you? Huh? | 还要我帮你做什么? |
[39:15] | I come to you with information. You take the information, it’s right. | 我给你情报 你用了情报 |
[39:19] | You want the book. I have the book. I give you the book. | 你要笔记本 我给你笔记本 |
[39:21] | You think I can leave my car? | 甚至借我的车? |
[39:24] | You know what this car, it means to me? | 你知道 这辆车对我意味着什么? |
[39:26] | Even you have the key! | 你们还拿了我的钥匙! |
[39:40] | What happened to your leg? | 你的腿怎么了? |
[39:44] | My leg is in Iran. | 我的脚留住两伊战争 |
[39:46] | Since 1987. | 1987年 |
[39:49] | Me, too, I fight for my country. | 我为我的国家战斗失去了 |
[39:51] | Freddy, listen. You give me your information. | 弗雷迪 听着 你给我情报 |
[39:54] | I’m going to get you a reward for what you did today. | 我会给你今天的酬劳 |
[39:56] | Reward? | 酬劳? |
[39:59] | You think I do this for money? | 你认为我是为了钱吗? |
[40:02] | You think I don’t care about my country? I see what’s happening. | 你觉得我不爱我的国家? 我看见现在这样 |
[40:05] | You don’t think I see what’s happen in it? | 你以为我会无视这一切吗? |
[40:08] | And all the people now, even they have no water, | 现在人民甚至还没有水 |
[40:10] | they have no electricity. | 还没有电 |
[40:11] | You think I do this for reward? | 你认为我是为了报酬帮你的? |
[40:13] | You don’t think I do this for me? | 你不认为我做这些事是为了我自己? |
[40:16] | For my future? For my country? For all these things? | 为我的未来 为了我的国家 为了这所有的一切? |
[40:19] | Whatever you want here, I want more than you want. | 我的理想 超过你想要做的更多 |
[40:23] | I want to help my country. | 我要帮助我自己的国家 |
[40:41] | Who is this? | 哪位? |
[40:42] | Hey, this is Chief Miller. | 我是米勒队长 |
[40:44] | I have something I think you’d be interested in. | 我有你感兴趣的东西 |
[40:46] | Listen, I don’t have time to play games. Just tell me what you’ve got. | 没时间跟你玩 告诉我你有什么 |
[40:50] | Well, this morning I came face to face with Mohammed Al Rawi. | 今天早晨我亲眼看到穆哈默德·奥拉维 |
[40:55] | General Al Rawi? | 奥拉维将军吗? |
[40:56] | Yeah, the Jack of Clubs. | 就是梅花J |
[40:57] | Come in and talk to me. | 过来谈谈 |
[40:59] | I’m in the Green Zone, Republican Palace. By the pool. | 我在安全区 共和宫 游泳池旁 |
[41:02] | – I’m on my way. – Listen, make sure Johnson runs checks… | – 我即刻到 – 听着 确保约翰逊… |
[41:04] | Hey, Sergeant Wilkins, I gotta talk to you. | 威尔金斯中士 我必须跟你谈谈 |
[41:07] | We gotta go get our prisoner back, find this guy, Al Rawi. | 我们要找奥拉维 就必须把我们的犯人要回来 |
[41:10] | Let Bethel handle it, please. | 就让贝舍尔去处理 |
[41:11] | No. Bethel can’t see past the files on his desk. | 不行 贝舍尔只会在办公桌上处理档案 |
[41:13] | So, what, you’re going to ring the doorbell now | 怎么? 要去按电铃 |
[41:14] | – and ask Special Forces to hand him over? – No. | – 要特种部队拱手交人? – 不 |
[41:16] | I’m going to use the book and trade up and get some help. | 我要用笔记本线索追踪 |
[41:18] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[41:19] | Jerry, why the fuck do we keep coming up empty on all these sites? | 杰瑞 我们为什么一直在这晃徒劳无功? |
[41:22] | There has gotta be a reason. | 这里面一定有原因 |
[41:23] | Chief, we’re here to do a job and get home safe. | 队长 我们执行任务 然后平安回家 |
[41:25] | That’s all. The reasons don’t matter. | 就是这样 原因不重要 |
[41:27] | They matter to me. | 对我很重要 |
[41:31] | With all due respect, Chief, I can’t go with you on this. | 恕我无礼 队长 我不能跟你去 |
[41:36] | Understood. I’m going to split the team. | 了解 我把队伍分开 |
[41:38] | I’m going to take my crew plus Sergeant Perry. | 我带我的队伍 外加皮瑞中士 |
[41:40] | You report back to Bethel with everyone else, hooah? | 你回基地报告给贝舍尔 好吗? |
[41:43] | Hooah. | 好 |
[41:47] | Hey, Freddy. You want a job? | 弗雷迪 你要找一个工作吗? |
[41:51] | Yes. | 是的 |
[41:52] | Good. Get in your car, follow us. | 嗯 上你的车 跟着我们 |
[41:54] | Where to, Chief? | 去那里? 长官 |
[41:55] | Republican Palace. | 共和宫 |
[42:11] | This is not a good time, Lawrie. | 现在不方便 劳瑞 |
[42:12] | I’ve waited long enough. | 我已经等得够久了 |
[42:13] | I told you, I’m doing the best I can. | 我告诉你 我会尽力 |
[42:16] | This is not what I signed up for, Clark. | 这不是我们说好的 克拉克 |
[42:18] | I put my reputation on the line with these stories. | 为这报导 我已赌上我的名声 |
[42:21] | I am not going to let you hang me out to dry. | 我不会让你叫我一直枯等 |
[42:23] | Well, there’s huge things at stake here. | 这些都是国家机密 |
[42:24] | I’m not going to let them be compromised because you need to sell some newspapers. | 我不会因为你的新闻报纸需要而妥协的 |
[42:27] | You knew the deal. I give you Magellan, you give me anonymity. | 当初说好 我匿名给你”麦哲伦” 你给我保密 |
[42:31] | Listen, Clark, I’m done waiting, so is the paper. | 好了 克拉克 我等的不耐烦 报社也是一样 |
[42:35] | You won’t help me find Magellan, I’m going to find someone who can. | 你不帮我找到”麦哲伦” 那我就去找可以帮我的人 |
[43:00] | Right here. | 站着别动 |
[43:37] | Can you get me some more beers? Frisbee! | 给我拿点啤酒 好吗? 弗雷斯比! |
[43:39] | Oh, shit! | 哇赛! |
[43:47] | Oh, my goodness. We got enough time for that? | 我的天 我们有空吗? |
[43:50] | These guys got Domino’s Pizza and fucking beer? | 我们可不是来这吃披萨喝啤酒的 |
[43:54] | Get in the pool, man. | 到泳池嬉戏一下 |
[43:55] | Sergeant Perry, I’ve gotta go talk to this guy, | 皮瑞中士 我过去跟这人谈话 |
[43:57] | so you all are on your own for a little while. | 你在这里稍等一下 |
[43:59] | Roger that. | 了解 |
[44:00] | Can we have beer? | 我们可以喝杯啤酒吗? |
[44:01] | Not one. | 你别想 |
[44:14] | So, what happened? | 事情怎么发生的? |
[44:16] | We were digging at a site. | 我们在现场挖掘时 |
[44:17] | Local come up to us and give us a tip that there was a meeting going on | 有个当地人告诉我们那正进行一个会议 |
[44:21] | with some high-value targets nearby. | 据报现场可能有重要的目标 |
[44:23] | We hit the house, and it turned out the guy was right. Al Rawi was there. | 我们突击房子 那家伙的情报正确 发现奥拉维在那里 |
[44:26] | – You sure it was him? – Positive. | – 你确定是他吗? – 确定 |
[44:28] | He had a security detail with him, and we exchanged fire with them | 我们有他的数据 然后双方交火 |
[44:31] | and he slipped out during the firefight. | 但在交火过程中他逃走了 |
[44:40] | Now that’s the book that I took off this guy, Seyyed Hamza. | 这笔记本是我从扎伊尔身上得到的 |
[44:43] | He was the host of the meeting. | 他是进行会议房子的主人 |
[44:44] | And I was in the process of figuring out what the fuck it was | 我正在问他奥拉维行踪时 |
[44:46] | when SF showed up and snatched him. | 特种部队出现把他截走了 |
[44:50] | God damn! | 妈的! |
[44:52] | Okay, but where did they take him? | 好的 他们把他带到那里去? |
[44:53] | Because if you can get me access to this guy, | 如果让我审讯这家伙 |
[44:56] | I’ll get Al Rawi. | 我会找到奥拉维 |
[45:01] | Look, we’re both after the WMD, right? | 我们都是要搜查大规模杀伤性武器 对吗? |
[45:06] | It’s a little more complicated than that. | 比这复杂一些 |
[45:07] | Well, not to me, it isn’t. | 对我来说不是 |
[45:12] | All right, I’ll make a call, get you reassigned. | 好的 我打电话 帮你要到许可 |
[45:14] | There are some empty buildings on the other side of the compound. | 这个建筑外面有间空屋子 |
[45:17] | Get out of uniform and report to my office in an hour. | 换掉制服 一个小时后到我的办公室 |
[45:19] | Outstanding. | 明白 |
[45:33] | How’d you get the bloody nose? | 你怎么认识这个酒糟鼻的? |
[45:37] | Oh, that’s a long story. | 说来话长了 |
[45:39] | You’re in the 85th. That’s WMD unit, right? | 你是第5队 属于WMD小队 是吗? |
[45:43] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道? |
[45:44] | It’s right there on your rifle. | 你枪上写着 |
[45:46] | Lawrie Dayne, Wall Street Journal. How’s it going? | 劳瑞·戴恩 华尔街日报记者 近况如何? |
[45:52] | You know, we haven’t found shit yet. Hey, Sergeant Perry. | 你知道 我们还没找到什么东西 嘿 皮瑞中士 |
[45:55] | We’ll find it. It’s frustrating, right? | 会发现的 一筹莫展 对吧? |
[45:57] | Little bit. | 一点点 |
[45:58] | So what are you and Marty talking about? | 你和马丁刚在谈论什么? |
[46:02] | Oh, you know I can’t talk to you about that. | 我不能告诉你这些 |
[46:04] | Oh, come on. | 得了 |
[46:05] | You come in fresh off the field to have a lemonade with Martin Brown? | 你出勤来这里就是和马丁布朗喝柠檬汽水? |
[46:08] | Something’s gotta be going on. | 肯定有什么事发生 |
[46:12] | Well, you could ask him. | 你可以去问他 |
[46:13] | I’m asking you. | 我在问你 |
[46:15] | Does it make sense to you that we’re still coming up empty? | 如果我们还是空手而归 你会不会觉得不正常? |
[46:21] | No. No, it doesn’t. | 不 不会 |
[46:24] | Someone told us they were there, right? | 有人告诉我们东西就在那 不是吗? |
[46:30] | If you come across anything, | 如果你想起任何东西 |
[46:34] | call me. | 找我 |
[46:38] | I’ll keep it in mind. | 我会记得的 |
[48:10] | – Where’s he hiding? – Where’s Al Rawi? | – 他在那里? – 奥拉维在那里? |
[48:13] | Where’s Al Rawi? | 奥拉维在那里? |
[48:15] | How long have they been going? | 进行了多长时间? |
[48:16] | For about 10 minutes. | 大约十分钟 |
[48:18] | You want to see your wife and kids again? You have five kids. | 你还想见到老婆孩子吗? 你有5个孩子 |
[48:20] | You want them to see their father? | 你想让他们再见到父亲吗? |
[48:22] | He says, “Please, do not involve my family in this situation.” | 他说 “求你了 别把我的家人牵涉其中” |
[48:27] | “I swear to God…” | “我对天发誓…” |
[48:28] | You’re involved, so your family’s involved. | 你置身其中 你的家人也不能例外 |
[48:31] | All I want is an answer, where to look for this man, | 我只要一个答案 哪里可以找到这个人 |
[48:34] | and you can walk out of here. | 然后你就可以出去 |
[48:36] | – Where’s Al Rawi? – Where’s Al Rawi? | – 奥拉维在那里? – 奥拉维在那里? |
[48:38] | And I want a name or an address. | 我只要一个名字 或是一个地址 |
[48:41] | Somewhere I can find General Al Rawi. | 哪里我可以找到奥拉维将军? |
[48:45] | I am going to get an answer, | 我一定会找到答案的 |
[48:46] | and you know you’re going to tell me something. | 你知道你迟早会告诉我 |
[48:50] | All right, I’m going to let go and you’re going to give me an address. | 如果你给我住址 我就让你走 |
[48:56] | Where’s Al Rawi? Where is he? | 奥拉维在那里? 他在那里? |
[48:58] | The book! The book! | 笔记本! 笔记本! |
[49:00] | He says you need the book. | 他说他们要笔记本 |
[49:02] | The fucking book again? What’s in the book? | 再说一次笔记本 笔记本里面有什么? |
[49:04] | “The book, that’s how you’ll find him.” | “拿到笔记本 你们就能找到他” |
[49:06] | It has the names and locations of Al Rawi’s safe houses. | 他说里面记载奥拉维所有藏身处 |
[49:25] | Chief Miller around? | 米勒队长在这里吗? |
[49:27] | Yeah. Up the stairs, down on the right. | 右边楼梯上去最后一间 |
[49:41] | Hey, Chief, Clark Poundstone, Pentagon Special Intelligence Unit. | 队长 我是克拉克潘史东 五角大厦特别情报处 |
[49:44] | A great job bagging Hamza. | 你抓了哈马扎 表现非常出色 |
[49:46] | Thanks. Appreciate it. | 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[49:48] | Walk you out? | 我跟你一起走? |
[49:50] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[49:52] | – You’re with our MET Team, right? – Yeah. | – 你要去队部吗? – 是的 |
[49:54] | Well, the administration really appreciates the work you guys are doing. | 高层很欣赏你们的工作表现 |
[49:57] | We gotta get this WMD issue behind us | 我们必须先解决大规模杀伤性武器这件事情 |
[49:59] | so we can get on with the challenges of the future. | 这在未来会是个挑战 |
[50:02] | That’s where this Hamza guy could be helpful. | 所以哈马扎是个非常有用的线索 |
[50:04] | He’s confirmed a few facts for us. | 他向我们供出一些事实 |
[50:05] | Says your guys might have lifted a notebook from him. | 说你拿走了他的一本笔记本 |
[50:09] | Well, everything I got off him I gave to Martin Brown. | 我全部的东西都交给马丁布朗了 |
[50:12] | Why don’t you ask him if he’s got it? | 你可以去找他 |
[50:13] | I don’t think Marty would go for that. | 我不认为马丁会老实交代 |
[50:15] | He’s a hell of a guy, but he’s been in the Middle East a long time. | 他人不错 但在中东这里待太久了 |
[50:17] | He’s got a lot of preconceived ideas. | 有很多奇怪的想法 |
[50:20] | Our unit’s trying to get back to the raw intel. | 我们的单位试图找出情报源头 |
[50:23] | Look, I don’t want to throw Marty under a bus, | 我不想把马丁押运上车 |
[50:24] | but he doesn’t like what we’re coming up with. | 但他不太喜欢我们的手段 |
[50:26] | The guy’s a dinosaur, | 这个家伙食古不化 |
[50:27] | and we need to get some new thinking going on around here. | 我们需要新鲜血液和想法 |
[50:31] | There’s an opportunity for you here, Miller. | 这对你来说是个机会 米勒 |
[50:34] | I know Marty’s pulled you in temporarily, | 我知道马丁暂时在帮助你 |
[50:35] | but if you’re looking for something more permanent, I can help. | 如果你需要长久的援助 我可以帮你 |
[50:41] | We’re doing a good thing here. We’re going to rebuild this place. | 我们都在这做好事 我们会重建这个地方 |
[50:45] | People are watching us. | 人们看着我们 |
[50:50] | I’ll keep it in mind. | 我会记得的 |
[50:51] | You do that. | 你做就对了 |
[50:53] | If you hear anything about that notebook, let me know. | 如果你打听到笔记本 打电话给我 |
[51:00] | Your friend from the Pentagon Special Intelligence Unit came to see me. | 你的五角大厦特别情报处朋友跑来找我 |
[51:04] | Poundstone? | 潘史东吗? |
[51:05] | Yeah, Poundstone. | 是的 潘史东 |
[51:06] | Poundstone’s unit pushed all that WMD intel you’ve been chasing your tail on. | 他们单位就是处理大规模杀伤性武器情报 |
[51:10] | What? You mean Magellan? | 什么? 你是说”麦哲伦”? |
[51:12] | Who is Magellan? Have you ever met him? | 谁是”麦哲伦”? 你见过他了吗? |
[51:13] | No. | 没有 |
[51:15] | Poundstone’s got him locked up tight. | 潘史东口风很紧 |
[51:16] | That’s why we gotta find out what’s going on. | 所以我们要查明这是怎么回事 |
[51:19] | Here’s the deal. | 情况是这样 |
[51:21] | We checked the notebook. | 我会查笔记本 |
[51:22] | It’s a list of addresses around Baghdad, mostly Adhamiya. | 里面有一长串巴格达的地址 主要在阿玛迪亚 |
[51:25] | It’s a Sunni stronghold, very sympathetic to the army. | 是逊尼派的据点 亲军方 |
[51:28] | More than likely, that’s where Al Rawi is. | 很有可能奥拉维就躲在其中 |
[51:30] | The notebook’s probably his line to his battalion commanders. | 笔记本有线索让我们找到他的手下 |
[51:32] | We all set? | 都好了吗? |
[51:33] | Not yet. We’re waiting on military support. | 还没 我们还在等军方支持 |
[51:35] | Push them hard. I want to get every address in that book. | 再催 我要查笔记本里的一切答案 |
[51:39] | So, what do you think that meeting was about? | 你认为会议是在谈什么? |
[51:40] | What would you be talking about if you just got invaded? | 如果你被侵略 你会谈什么? |
[51:43] | You think Al Rawi wants to fight? | 你觉得奥拉维 想要发动战争吗? |
[51:45] | If we don’t make him an offer, he will. | 如果我们没达成协议 就会 |
[51:47] | What? You’re going to cut a deal? | 什么? 我们要跟他达成协议? |
[51:50] | You’re going to cut a deal with the Jack of Clubs? | 你要跟梅花J做交易吗? |
[51:54] | What do you think you’re doing here, Miller? | 你认为你在这里做什么? 米勒 |
[51:56] | You’re off reservation for a reason. What is it? | 观察了好几个星期 你在做什么? |
[51:58] | Well, I came to find weapons and save lives. | 我来这是要找到武器 解救生命 |
[52:01] | And I didn’t find shit. | 我什么东西都没有找到 |
[52:03] | I want to know why. | 我要知道为什么 |
[52:05] | There are no easy answers. If you want that, go work with Poundstone. | 事情不简单 你想要找武器 去和潘史东合作 |
[52:08] | All we got is hard choices. | 我们遇到都是困难的抉择 |
[52:10] | You want to know what happened to the weapons? | 你想要知道武器到底怎样? |
[52:12] | We gotta find Al Rawi and bring him in. | 你就必须找到奥拉维 带他来这里 |
[52:14] | He’ll give us the truth about WMD | 他会告诉我们大规模杀伤性武器的事实真相 |
[52:16] | and give us a shot at standing this country up without a bloodbath. | 我们才有机会 重建这个国家不流一滴血 |
[52:20] | Do you want the job or not? | 你干还是不干? |
[52:26] | – Yeah, I want it. – Good. | – 是的 我要干 – 好的 |
[52:29] | Hamza’s being held at the high-value target wing at Camp Cropper. | 哈马扎是重要目标线索 |
[52:32] | Poundstone’s unit have him under wraps. | 潘史东的手下要逮捕他 |
[52:34] | So, how are you going to get to him? | 我们要怎么对付他? |
[52:36] | I’m not. You are. | 不是我 是你 |
[52:39] | Here’s a pass. | 这是许可 |
[52:40] | We’ve got another prisoner there we can use to get you in. | 可以让你进去探监 |
[52:44] | Low-level Republican Guard, way below their radar. | 共和党的守卫松懈 比他们的雷达差远了 |
[52:47] | Use him as an excuse to get to Hamza. | 用他作为借口接近哈马扎 |
[52:50] | Here’s a million dollars in cash. | 这是100万美元现金 |
[52:52] | Tell Hamza the money’s his if he gives us what we need. | 告诉哈马扎他如果听我们的话 钱就是他的 |
[52:55] | You tell him if he gives Al Rawi to me, | 你叫他供出奥拉维的下落 |
[52:58] | keeps his mouth shut over there until I bring him in, | 叫他闭上嘴巴 直到把他带到我的面前 |
[53:00] | I’ll have him and his family out of the country by the end of the week. | 等到周末我会让他与家人在一起 |
[53:04] | You want me to tell him to not talk to the American interrogators? | 你要我叫他不要跟美国审讯者说任何事? |
[53:07] | That’s right. | 就是这样 |
[53:12] | I thought we were all on the same side. | 我以为我们是同一边 |
[53:14] | Don’t be naive. | 别太天真 |
[53:40] | Miller. | 米勒 |
[53:42] | Pentagon just revoked your transfer. | 五角大厦拒绝你的移转要求 |
[53:44] | You’re being released back to your unit, effective immediately. | 你即将立刻解职遣返 |
[53:49] | You chose the wrong side. | 你站错边了 |
[53:58] | Follow me, Freddy. We gotta move fast. | 弗雷迪 跟着我 我们动作要快 |
[54:02] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你想到哪里去? |
[54:04] | Let us through. Step aside, please. | 别挡路 让开 |
[54:10] | What the hell are you playing at? Get me Langley. | 你到底在玩什么把戏? 通知兰利 |
[54:13] | You are required to hand over all information. | 上级要求你交出所有信息 |
[54:15] | White House authorization. I want the book. | 白宫授权 我要笔记本 |
[54:26] | DC’s got too much riding on this to have you and some Ba’athist generals fuck it up. | 华府不能坐视不管 你和你的复兴党将军们都完蛋了 |
[54:32] | Martin. | 马丁 |
[54:34] | Langley confirms. | 兰利确认了 |
[54:37] | I’ve got it! | 找到了! |
[54:43] | – Let’s go. – Stay out of this, Marty. | – 我们走 – 马丁 别插手这事 |
[54:48] | – You all right here? – Yeah. | – 你没事吧? – 是的 |
[55:00] | Use local assets. | 用本地人 |
[55:03] | It’s high priority. | 这是最高优先级 |
[55:50] | Stay close to me, Freddy. | 紧跟着我 弗雷迪 |
[55:55] | Put him down. | 把他弄下车 |
[56:00] | OGA. | 大兵 |
[56:01] | I’m here to see a prisoner. | 我们要探监 |
[56:09] | – Heads up, Sarge. – Hey, Sergeant. | – 别打瞌睡 中士 – 嘿 军士 |
[56:11] | Hello, sir. | 你好 长官 |
[56:14] | I’m here to see Abdullah Ferat. | 我要看阿布杜巴瑞 |
[56:18] | I’m gonna have to search your bag. | 让我检查包包 |
[56:19] | What’s up with Hajji? | 他是谁? |
[56:20] | He’s my translator. | 我的翻译 |
[56:26] | Arms up, legs apart. | 举起手来 腿分开 |
[56:40] | Check it out. | 看看这 |
[56:41] | What’s that in your pocket? | 口袋里是什么? |
[56:43] | It’s my cigarettes. | 这是我的香烟 |
[56:46] | Good to go. Here you go, sir. | 可以了 |
[56:48] | Go ahead and take them back to IR-1. | 带他们到第1区 |
[57:06] | Right here. | 就是这里 |
[57:30] | That’s not necessary, Sergeant. | 这没有必要 中士 |
[57:31] | Standard procedure, sir. | 标准程序 长官 |
[57:40] | Sergeant, I have to have a classified conversation with the prisoner. | 中士 我要和犯人个别谈话 |
[57:43] | You can go on and step outside. | 请到外面等 |
[57:44] | Roger, sir. Be right outside. | 好的 长官 我就在外面 |
[58:10] | Do you know why they brought him here? | 你知道他们为什么把他关在这? |
[58:15] | He’s here because he’s in the Republican Guard, Freddy. | 这是因为他在共和党看守下 弗雷迪 |
[58:19] | Hey, Sergeant. | 嘿 中士 |
[58:21] | Hey, listen, this guy just gave us a piece of intel. | 听着 他有我们很重要的情报 |
[58:24] | You apparently have a prisoner in your HVT wing here named Seyyed Hamza. | 有个叫扎伊尔哈马扎的犯人 |
[58:28] | He can ID him for me. | 他可以帮我指认出来 |
[58:29] | I gotta get him down here and ID him real quick. | 我要他来这里 很快指认一下 |
[58:31] | You’re going to need an EJ-75 for that, man. | 我们需要申请是否允许 |
[58:34] | Guys, I got a live op going. | 大伙 我有任务 |
[58:35] | I got a team in place ready to move on a target. I gotta do this now. | 我的部队还在外面等 我必须现在做 |
[58:37] | How long will it take? | 要多少时间? |
[58:38] | Two minutes. | 两分钟 |
[58:40] | – Just two minutes? – That’s it. Two minutes. Come on. | – 2分钟就好吗? – 是的 就2分钟 拜托 |
[58:42] | – All right. – Good, let’s go. Hey, Freddy. | – 没问题 – 好的 我们走 弗雷迪 |
[58:47] | Put those bags on their heads. | 把他们的头蒙上袋子 |
[59:00] | OGA coming in for an ID check. | 我们辨认一个犯人 |
[59:18] | Hey, Hamza. | 嘿 哈马扎 |
[59:20] | Get up. | 起来 |
[59:24] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[59:28] | Get a medic! | 叫医生! |
[59:33] | I said, get a medic! | 听见没 叫医生! |
[59:35] | – Hey, get the medics on the phone. – We’ve got a situation here. | – 打电话叫医生 – 情况紧急 |
[59:40] | He say, “Why did you do this to me?” | 他在说 “为什么要这样对我们?” |
[59:45] | He say the general did everything you ask of him in the meeting. | 他说将军都有照会议时要求的做 |
[59:50] | What do you… What meeting? | 你说什么… 什么会议? |
[59:53] | What meeting? | 什么会议? |
[1:00:02] | He just say Jordan. | 他刚刚说约旦 |
[1:00:04] | Clear the way! Clear the way! | 让开 让开! |
[1:00:05] | What is going on here, Miller? | 这里什么情况 米勒? |
[1:00:06] | Coming through! Okay. | 医生来了 |
[1:00:09] | What does he mean, “Jordan”? | 他说”约旦”是什么意思? |
[1:00:17] | We gotta stop the bleeding. His pulse is weak. | 我们必须止血 他的脉搏很微弱 |
[1:02:35] | I need to talk to you about Magellan. | 我们需要谈谈”麦哲伦”的事 |
[1:02:39] | I’m going to call you right back. | 我待会打给你 |
[1:02:43] | What you got? | 你发现了什么? |
[1:02:46] | I read your articles. | 我看了你的文章 |
[1:02:48] | You said an Iraqi WMD source named Magellan | 你说麦哲伦提供伊拉克有大规模杀伤性武器的线报 |
[1:02:51] | met with US officials prior to the war. | 提到战争之前有与美国官员碰面 |
[1:02:54] | I need to know about that meeting. | 我需要知道有关那次见面的一些事情 |
[1:02:56] | Oh, no. Come on, Miller. I can’t discuss my sources with you. | 拜托 米勒 我不能跟你谈论我的线索来源 |
[1:02:59] | Well, did you ever meet the guy? Do you know who he is? | 你见过他吗? 你知道他是谁? |
[1:03:03] | Of course I didn’t meet him. He’s an Iraqi internal, for Christ’s sake. | 当然没有 他是伊拉克官员 我的天 |
[1:03:07] | Then how do you know what he’s saying is true? | 你怎么知道他说都是真的? |
[1:03:12] | Because I made contact through a reliable intermediary. | 因为与我联系的是可靠来源 |
[1:03:15] | – Reliable? – Yes. | – 可靠的? – 是的 |
[1:03:18] | Have you ever even been to any of Magellan’s sites? | 你有去过麦哲伦说的那些地方? |
[1:03:22] | You ever been to Diwaniya? Tikrit? | 你有去过迪温尼耶? 提克里特? |
[1:03:27] | No. | 没有 |
[1:03:28] | There’s nothing there. | 那里什么都没有 |
[1:03:31] | Magellan’s intel is bullshit. | 麦哲伦情报全是胡扯 |
[1:03:37] | Who’s the intermediary? | 他跟谁见面? |
[1:03:38] | No. I’m not discussing sources, Miller. | 我不想跟你讨论这个问题 米勒 |
[1:03:40] | Jesus Christ! This is the reason we went to war! | 天啊 这是我们卷入战争的原因! |
[1:03:50] | All right, then at least tell me how it happened. | 嗯 至少告诉我 这是怎么发生的 |
[1:03:53] | How does this happen? | 这是怎么发生的? |
[1:03:54] | How does somebody like you write something that’s not true? | 为什么你这样的人要写扭曲事实的东西? |
[1:03:57] | Tell me! | 告诉我! |
[1:04:00] | What do you know? | 你知道什么? |
[1:04:09] | Look, I got a phone call one day from a senior official in DC. | 有天我接到个电话 是华盛顿的一名高级官员 |
[1:04:16] | He says, “I’ve got a story for you. | 他说他有新闻给我 |
[1:04:17] | “The truth about Saddam’s WMD programs.” | “是有关萨达姆的大规模杀伤性武器计划” |
[1:04:20] | So I go to meet him. | 然后我们见面 |
[1:04:23] | He puts the source report in my hands. | 他把独家报道权交到我手上 |
[1:04:27] | Magellan’s product, the raw intel. | 麦哲伦计划 原始情报 |
[1:04:30] | But when do you check the story? | 你有证实过新闻吗? |
[1:04:35] | He was a senior official, for Christ’s sake. | 他是高阶官员 天啊 |
[1:04:38] | He had access to Magellan’s debrief. | 可以接触麦哲伦报告 |
[1:04:40] | All he asked was that I not disclose the location of the meeting. | 他还一直强调我不能写出见面的地点 |
[1:04:46] | The location. | 地点? |
[1:04:47] | Yes, in case I’d compromise the source. | 是的 为了保护线报来源 |
[1:04:51] | It was Jordan, wasn’t it? | 是约旦 是不是? |
[1:04:54] | The meeting was in Jordan. | 碰面是在约旦 |
[1:05:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:05:16] | You can keep your million dollars. | 你可以收回你的100万美元 |
[1:05:19] | Al Rawi’s Magellan. | 奥拉维就是麦哲伦 |
[1:05:22] | They’re debriefing Magellan. They’ve got him held tight. | 他们在对麦哲伦做简报 他们紧紧控制住他 |
[1:05:26] | Supposing they don’t? | 如果他们没有呢? |
[1:05:31] | John, take care of the money. | 约翰 把钱放好 |
[1:05:34] | Hamza said Al Rawi met US officials in Jordan. | 哈马扎说奥拉维和美国官方在约旦见面 |
[1:05:37] | Now Dayne said the same thing about Magellan. | 跟戴恩说的麦哲伦一样 |
[1:05:39] | That’s more than a coincidence. | 这太巧了 |
[1:05:41] | Maybe. It doesn’t make any sense. | 或许 这没道理 |
[1:05:44] | If Poundstone met Al Rawi in Jordan, what’s he hiding? | 潘史东和奥拉维在约旦碰面 这到底想隐瞒什么事情? |
[1:05:46] | Well, what if he told him something he didn’t wanna hear? | 他们隐瞒不想让别人知道? |
[1:05:50] | What if he told him there were no WMD? | 如果我说 那没有大规模杀伤性武器? |
[1:05:57] | I want Al Rawi’s movements outside Iraq. | 我要奥拉维在伊拉克境外的举动 |
[1:05:59] | January, February, 2003. Anything you got. | 2003年2月5日所有数据 |
[1:06:02] | I’m on it. | 我在办 |
[1:06:05] | It all makes sense. The bad intel. | 这样就能解释通了 错误的情报 |
[1:06:07] | Why our teams came up empty at those sites. | 为什么我们的人到哪都一无所获 |
[1:06:09] | Maybe we’re looking at this thing the wrong way around. | 也许我们要找的东西 情报本来就是假的 |
[1:06:12] | It’s a theory. | 那只是设想 |
[1:06:15] | You’ve got no proof. | 你没有证据证明 |
[1:06:16] | Don’t be naive. | 别太天真 |
[1:06:21] | Sir, Mohammed Al Rawi was in Amman, Jordan on February 5th, 2003. | 长官 穆罕默德奥拉维将军 2003年2月5日是在约旦 |
[1:06:27] | That’s three days before Magellan came online. | 那是麦哲伦新闻发布之前3天 |
[1:06:32] | Give me Clark Poundstone’s movements, same period. | 把那个时间潘史东的数据都调出来 |
[1:06:39] | Sir, we’ve got a DOD Gulfstream on the same date. | 长官 我们从国防部数据库确认了同一天 |
[1:06:42] | Passenger Clark Poundstone routed Washington, DC to Amman, Jordan. | 克拉克·潘史东搭机离开华府 他从华盛顿去到约旦 阿曼 |
[1:06:46] | Martin, we’re getting reports of an attack on an Al Rawi safe house. | 马丁 有报告说奥拉维的安全地点遭袭击 |
[1:06:50] | South Adhamiya. | 南阿迪米亚 |
[1:06:52] | Poundstone’s hunting Al Rawi. He doesn’t want the truth to get out. | 潘史东在追捕奥拉维 他不想让真相曝光 |
[1:06:55] | I need to know where the next safe house is. | 我要知道下一处安置点的位置 |
[1:08:15] | All clear, Chief. | 全部安全 队长 |
[1:08:19] | Send Freddy! | 叫弗雷迪过来! |
[1:08:20] | Yes, sir! Freddy, on the move. | 知道 队长! 弗雷迪 已经来了 |
[1:08:28] | Freddy, I need you to translate. | 弗雷迪 我需要你翻译 |
[1:08:30] | Tell him I need to get a message to General Al Rawi. | 告诉他我有话要带给奥拉维将军 |
[1:08:35] | Tell him I need to meet Al Rawi tonight. | 告诉他 我必须今晚见奥拉维 |
[1:08:44] | Chief Miller on the phone for you, sir. | 米勒长官打电话找你 |
[1:08:47] | – Yeah? – I got him. | – 是吗? – 我找到了 |
[1:08:48] | Tahir al-Malik, one of Al Rawi’s battalion commanders. | 塔西·阿玛里克 奥拉维的兵营指挥官之一 |
[1:08:52] | – Where is he? – I let him go. | – 他在那里? – 我让他走了 |
[1:08:54] | Look, I told him to get a message to Al Rawi. | 我让他送信给奥拉维 |
[1:08:57] | I told him I’d meet him at the Adhamiya bus station tonight. | 说我今晚要在阿迪米亚车站与他见面 |
[1:09:00] | If I can bring him in alive, then we’ll have our proof. | 如果能把奥拉维活着带回来 我们就有证据 |
[1:09:03] | If he talks, then we’ll get the truth about WMD. | 如果他说出 我们就有大规模杀伤性武器的真相 |
[1:09:07] | All right, if you get in front of Al Rawi, offer him whatever you have to. | 你去带他 我们要用尽一切办法 |
[1:09:10] | If you pull this off, | 如果你办成 |
[1:09:11] | there’s still a chance we can hold this place together. | 我们就可以还原一切 |
[1:09:13] | I’m headed there now. | 我现在出发 |
[1:09:16] | You are serious to do a deal with Mohammed Al Rawi? | 你真的要去和奥拉维谈判? |
[1:09:19] | You know what already he do to this country? | 你知道他对这个国家做过什么吗? |
[1:09:24] | We’re just trying to save lives, Freddy. | 我们只想减少牺牲 解救生命 弗雷迪 |
[1:09:27] | There are people who think he can stop an insurgency. | 有人认为他可以终止内战 |
[1:09:31] | All right, listen up, we’re going to Adhamiya. | 注意听着 我们要去阿迪米亚 |
[1:09:33] | But look, we’re going alone, so weapons check, comms check. | 此次是单独行动 检查确认所有装备 |
[1:09:35] | Make sure you’re 100%. We got no support. | 100%保证自己状态 我们没有支持 |
[1:09:38] | – Hooah? – Hooah! | – 好吗? – 好! |
[1:09:39] | You okay? Sergeant P, can I get a radio check? | 你是怎么回事? 皮瑞中士 我能检查无线电吗? |
[1:09:41] | – Go to one. – Miller, what you are doing? | – 调到一号 – 米勒 你在做什么? |
[1:09:42] | – Channel one. – Roger that. | – 一号频道 – 收到 |
[1:09:44] | Look at what’s happening. | 你看看这所发生的一切 |
[1:09:51] | I just need you to do your job tonight, Freddy. | 我只要你今晚做好自己的工作 弗雷迪 |
[1:10:00] | Let’s roll! | 我们出发! |
[1:11:22] | Thank you all very much. Admiral Kelly, Captain Card, | 感谢你 凯利将军 凯特舰长 |
[1:11:26] | officers and sailors of the USS Abraham Lincoln, | 林肯号航空母舰的海军官兵 |
[1:11:30] | my fellow Americans. | 各位美国盟友 |
[1:11:33] | Major combat operations in Iraq have ended. | 伊拉克主要作战行动结束了 |
[1:11:36] | In the battle of Iraq, | 在伊拉克的战争 |
[1:11:38] | the United States and our allies have prevailed. | 美国和他们的盟国已经战胜 |
[1:11:43] | All right! | 漂亮! |
[1:11:56] | – Yeah? – This is Briggs. | – 谁? – 我是布里吉斯 |
[1:11:58] | We got a problem. | 我们遇到麻烦了 |
[1:12:00] | My local assets are down. | 我的当地雇佣兵被杀了 |
[1:12:02] | I got a report saying it was US Army took them out and nobody called it in. | 我有线报说是一个美国士兵干的 没有人知道是谁 |
[1:12:05] | Where’s Miller? | 米勒在那里? |
[1:12:07] | Stand by. | 等等 |
[1:12:09] | All right, listen up. I need everybody on a Blue Force Tracker. | 听着 我要所有人追踪三角洲蓝队 |
[1:12:13] | Met-Delta 85th, XTF. | 代号85XTF |
[1:12:25] | Sir. | 长官 |
[1:12:35] | He’s moving northwest towards Adhamiya. | 他正往西北行驶前住阿迪米亚 |
[1:12:37] | – ETA? – Twelve minutes, sir. | – 预计到达时间? – 12分钟内 长官 |
[1:12:39] | ETA, 12 minutes. | 12分钟内到达 |
[1:12:42] | He’s meeting with Al Rawi. | 他要去和奥拉维见面 |
[1:12:44] | Son of a bitch. He’s on his way there right now. | 这混蛋正在路上 |
[1:12:47] | All right, what do you want me to do? | 长官 你要我怎么做? |
[1:12:48] | Follow Miller. He’ll lead you right to him. | 继续跟踪米勒 他会带你找到奥拉维 |
[1:12:50] | And when you find Al Rawi, you take that son of a bitch out. | 你找到奥拉维 就干掉那个王八蛋 |
[1:12:54] | What about Miller? | 怎么处理米勒? |
[1:12:55] | He’s off reservation. Miller can’t bring in Al Rawi. | 用用脑子 不能让他带奥拉维来这 |
[1:12:58] | Don’t let him get in the way. | 别让他跑了 |
[1:13:00] | I want to make that announcement. | 我要发布声明 |
[1:13:02] | – Now? – Just make it happen! | – 现在吗? – 就是现在召开 |
[1:13:32] | This is Vanguard 6 on the airborne command. | 这是探戈6 空军命令指挥 |
[1:13:35] | I need a C-2 bird with eyes over Adhamiya. | 我要一架C-2直升机 进入阿迪米亚 |
[1:13:38] | I want an ISO on all military radio | 我要监听半径3公里范围的 |
[1:13:40] | and cell phone transmissions for a three-mile radius. | 军用无线电通信 和手机信号 |
[1:13:45] | Alpha 1, this is Vanguard 6. Alpha 1, this is Vanguard 6. | 阿尔法1 这是探戈6 |
[1:13:50] | Vanguard 6, this is Alpha 1. | 探戈6 这是阿尔法1 |
[1:13:52] | Alpha 1, I need you to divert to Adhamiya Central immediately. | 阿尔法1 我要你立刻开往阿米迪亚中心 |
[1:13:56] | We have a high-value target identified, Mohammed Al Rawi. | 我们已经确认最高目标 是穆罕默德艾尔奥拉维 |
[1:14:00] | This is a kill, no capture mission. | 这是格杀勿论的任务 不留活口 |
[1:14:04] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[1:14:11] | Here they are. | 他们在那里 |
[1:14:13] | Yeah, I’ll tell him. We’re on our way. | 我向他报告 我们已经在路上了 |
[1:14:18] | Poundstone’s just called a press briefing downstairs. | 潘史东要在楼下紧急召开记者会 |
[1:14:21] | It’s something big, Marty. | 有大新闻 马丁 |
[1:14:55] | This is the bus station. It’s just over there. | 车站到了 就在那边 |
[1:15:10] | Stagger two teams. | 我们兵分两路 |
[1:15:12] | I’m going to move across to the kiosk. | 我单刀直入 到售票亭 |
[1:15:13] | You give me 30 seconds to get across, then follow. | 给我30秒穿过 随后跟上我 |
[1:16:15] | Someone just showed up. I’m going to follow. | 有人出现 叫我跟去 |
[1:16:26] | Two minutes, people. Two minutes to the announcement. | 听着 各位 2分钟后发表声明 |
[1:17:03] | He’s going out the central alley, west. | 他沿着西侧通道走 |
[1:17:15] | Thank you all for coming at such short notice. | 感谢诸位参加这个简短的记者会 |
[1:17:20] | We have a major announcement. | 我要发布一份简要的声明 |
[1:17:22] | This follows in lockstep with our commitment | 为履行我们的承诺 |
[1:17:24] | to eliminate the tyranny of Saddam Hussein | 推翻萨达姆的独裁暴行 |
[1:17:27] | and expeditiously transform Iraq into a modern, functioning democracy. | 将伊拉克变成一个现代民主国家之后 |
[1:17:32] | Ambassador Bremer has just signed an order | 布默先生 刚已签署命令 |
[1:17:34] | immediately disbanding Iraq’s remaining military forces. | 立刻裁掉伊拉克军队 |
[1:17:40] | The Coalition Provisional Authority hereby dissolves | 联盟驻伊拉克临时管理当局 在此解散 |
[1:17:42] | the entirety of Iraq’s military and paramilitary forces, | 所有伊拉克正规军队 以及伊拉克的全部准军事地方武装 |
[1:17:47] | ministries of defense, | 国防部长 |
[1:17:48] | information, military affairs, intelligence and national security. | 情报单位和国家安全局 |
[1:17:54] | All officers, soldiers, conscripts | 全部军官 士兵 义务兵 |
[1:17:56] | and other military figures are relieved of duty. | 和军队武装力量就地解职 |
[1:18:00] | All military ranks, titles and status are canceled. | 所有任何军阶职务指挥权都被取消 |
[1:18:05] | In addition, Iraq’s ruling Ba’ath Party is dissolved with immediate effect. | 伊拉克阿拉伯复兴社会党 必须即刻起解散 |
[1:18:11] | Party members will be summarily fired from central and local government offices, | 党员必须解职 包括来自中央和当地的政府机关 |
[1:18:15] | hospitals, universities, schools and other public institutions. | 医院 中学 大学 和其它公众单位 |
[1:18:20] | This is the dawn of new leadership in Iraq, and let the world take note, | 伊拉克将有新的领导人 世界为之瞩目 |
[1:18:25] | change is coming to the Middle East at last. | 中东即将新变革 |
[1:18:45] | Still moving southwest. Southwest. | 跟着在西南边 |
[1:18:47] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[1:19:14] | You got him? | 你看到了吗? |
[1:19:15] | Yeah, I see him. | 是的 我看到了 |
[1:19:19] | I lost contact. | 我失去目标了 |
[1:19:39] | Fuck! Get an angle! | 妈的! 快支援! |
[1:19:40] | Fuck, he’s in the vehicle. | 妈的 他在车上 |
[1:19:42] | – God damn it! – Stay on Chief! | – 妈的! – 坚持住 长官! |
[1:19:43] | Where the fuck did they go? | 他们他妈的去哪了? |
[1:19:45] | Did he get in the vehicle? | 他是不是在车上? |
[1:19:46] | Let’s go! Let’s go! This is MET Team “D.” | 快追 快追! 这里是三角洲部队 |
[1:19:48] | We need help. American soldier kidnapped! | 我们需要支持 美军士兵被绑走了! |
[1:19:51] | We need help down here! | 我们需要帮助! |
[1:19:53] | All units, we need help in the Adhamiya district. | 所有单位 我们需要阿玛迪亚地区的支援 |
[1:19:56] | Copy that, MET Team. This is Vanguard 6 and TF221. | 收到 各小队 这是探戈6 和TF221 |
[1:19:59] | What’s your position and status? | 你的位置和状况? |
[1:20:01] | Vanguard 6, we’re five blocks south of the Adhamiya bus station. | 探戈6 我们现在阿迪米亚街5号巴士站 |
[1:20:05] | Kidnappers heading east in two small cars. | 他们乘两辆车往东方向离开 |
[1:20:07] | Roger that. Met-D, I am en route. | 收到 三角洲 我在路上 |
[1:20:09] | I need you to return to your vehicles and await further instructions. | 我要你们回到车上 等候进一步指令 |
[1:20:17] | Falcon 16, this is Vanguard 6. | 鹰16 是探戈6 |
[1:20:20] | We have a US soldier abducted. We need eyes on those vehicles now! | 我们有名美军士兵被绑架在汽车上 我们必须监控那辆车! |
[1:20:24] | Vanguard 6, this is Falcon 16. | 探戈6 鹰16 |
[1:20:26] | Currently two klicks northeast of Adhamiya. | 目前位置 阿迪米亚东北 |
[1:20:29] | Establishing an area of perimeter and sweeping Adhamiya. | 我们已设定地毯式搜索阿迪米亚地区 |
[1:20:33] | AOR 87, Alpha Tango. | 范围A1- 87 阿尔法- 探戈 |
[1:20:36] | We gotta get him out of there. | 我们必须把救他出来 |
[1:20:39] | Get me Chief Miller now. | 马上救出米勒队长 |
[1:21:03] | They’ve taken him. God damn it! They’ve taken him. | 他们抓走他了 真该死 他们抓走他了 |
[1:21:21] | Vanguard 6, this is Falcon 16. | 探戈6 这里是鹰16 |
[1:21:23] | I’ve got your two vehicles moving rapidly. | 我看见两辆车疾速行驶 |
[1:21:35] | The two vehicles just entered a garage. | 两辆车刚刚驶入一个车库 |
[1:21:38] | There’s a large water tower on top of the building. | 屋顶上有水塔 |
[1:21:40] | Grid Kilo-Zulu-8732-6428. | 坐标 K-Z-8732-6428. |
[1:21:45] | – Alpha 1, I’m going in on foot. Continue to target. – Acknowledge. | – 阿尔法1 继续空中追踪目标 – 收到 |
[1:21:52] | This is Alpha 1. We’re three klicks from target area. | 这是阿尔法1 我们离目标地点3公里 |
[1:21:55] | All right, put us down. Find an LZ a klick from here. | 好了 放我们下去 我们要赶快清除这里 |
[1:23:32] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[1:23:34] | General, my name’s Roy Miller. | 将军 我叫罗伊·米勒 |
[1:23:37] | I’m a chief warrant officer with the US Army. | 我是美国军官 |
[1:23:40] | What do you want? | 你要做什么? |
[1:23:45] | I came here to bring you in. | 我来这带你进去 |
[1:23:59] | General, I’m aware that you had contact with a US official | 将军 我知道你有和一名美国官员联系 |
[1:24:02] | in the weeks leading up to the war. | 就在战争爆发之前几星期 |
[1:24:06] | I know you were ready to tell them everything about Iraq’s WMD programs. | 我相信你能告诉我关于WMD计划的一切细节 |
[1:24:10] | What programs? | 什么计划? |
[1:24:12] | There are no programs. | 根本没有计划 |
[1:24:16] | I told your official. | 我告诉过你们高层 |
[1:24:18] | We dismantled everything after ’91. | 我们在1991年后就取消所有计划 |
[1:24:22] | He told my government that you confirmed that the programs were still active. | 他告诉我的政府说你确认计划仍然在执行 |
[1:24:30] | He lied about what you said. That’s why we’re here. | 他信口雌黄 这就是我们在这里的原因 |
[1:24:43] | Did anyone verify his story? | 他现在想要证实这个新闻吗? |
[1:24:48] | No. | 不会 |
[1:24:52] | Your government wanted to hear the lie, Mr. Miller. | 你们的政府希望听到谎言 米勒先生 |
[1:24:57] | They wanted Saddam out, and they did exactly what they had to do. | 他们想推翻萨达姆 他们必须用尽一切手段 |
[1:25:03] | This is why you are here. | 这才是你在这里的原因 |
[1:25:16] | Go. | 行动 |
[1:25:28] | Alpha 1, this is Vanguard 6. Give me your location. | 阿尔法1 这里是是探戈6 给我你的位置 |
[1:25:31] | Vanguard 6, this is Alpha 1. | 探戈6 这里是阿尔法1 |
[1:25:32] | – We’re half a klick away. – Split up. | – 我们还有半公里 – 分开行动 |
[1:25:34] | Alpha team, take the west side, | 阿尔法1 从西面进入 |
[1:25:36] | Bravo team, take the east side of the objective. | B小队东面进入 |
[1:25:37] | I got north-south. Move to assault positions. Wait for my go. | 我从北面进入 你们占据有利位置 等待我的信号行动 |
[1:25:41] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[1:25:50] | So, do you have a message for me? | 那么你有讯息要转达给我的吗? |
[1:25:57] | General, if you come in with me, | 将军 如果你与我一起走 |
[1:26:01] | there are still people in Washington who will work with you. | 华盛顿还是有人支持着你 |
[1:26:06] | People who understand that we still need the Iraqi army | 人们会理解我们仍需要伊拉克军队 |
[1:26:09] | to hold this place together. | 来共同维护这片土地 |
[1:26:11] | Then why is your government disbanding the Army? | 所以他们叫军政府缴械? |
[1:26:15] | Making us outlaws. | 让我们这里无法无天 |
[1:26:18] | Why take Iraq apart piece by piece? | 为什么要把我们的国家弄得四分五裂? |
[1:26:23] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:26:28] | I risked my life | 我冒着身命危险 |
[1:26:32] | to tell you the truth about WMD. | 说出关于大规模杀伤性武器的事实真相 |
[1:26:36] | “Tell the truth and you’ll have a place in the new Iraq,” they said. | “说出真相 你们在伊拉克还是继续保有位置” 他们这么说的 |
[1:26:41] | So where is my place, Mr. Miller? | 那我的位置呢? 米勒队长 |
[1:26:46] | On a deck of cards? | 在扑克牌上? |
[1:27:35] | Why are you really here, Miller? | 你为什么来这里? 米勒 |
[1:27:38] | You were supposed to lead me into a trap. | 你想陷害我们 |
[1:27:43] | You will tell me now how they are planning to take me. | 你现在告诉我 你们有多少人要抓我走 |
[1:27:49] | Everybody in position? | 全部都进入位置? |
[1:27:51] | Vanguard Bravo in position. | 探戈B小队进入位置 |
[1:27:55] | Vanguard 6, this is Bravo 1. We’re ready. | 探戈6 这是B1 我们准备好了 |
[1:28:03] | Vanguard 6, this is Alpha 1. We’re in position. | 探戈6 这里是阿尔法1 我们进入位置 |
[1:28:12] | You have to come in with me, General. | 你必须与我一起走 将军 |
[1:28:14] | You will get nothing if you fight us. | 如果你跟我们作战 你什么也得不到 |
[1:28:20] | You have to come in now before it’s too late. | 你必须跟我走 现在还来的及 |
[1:28:23] | You think the war is over | 你们以为战争已经结束了 |
[1:28:27] | just because you are in Baghdad? | 就因为占领了巴格达? |
[1:28:31] | You will see. | 等着瞧 |
[1:28:34] | It has only just begun. | 战争才刚刚开始 |
[1:28:36] | Let’s go. | 行动 |
[1:28:54] | Grenade! | 手榴弹! |
[1:28:55] | Go! Go! | 撤 撤! |
[1:29:55] | Come on! Move! | 快 行动! |
[1:30:09] | Let’s go. Let’s go. | 前进 前进 |
[1:30:13] | Man down! Hit the rooftop! | 下面的人! 轰掉屋顶! |
[1:30:15] | Go! | 走! |
[1:30:41] | Clear! Stack on Dutch! | 安全! 继续寻找目标! |
[1:30:47] | Go! | 走! |
[1:30:57] | “B” Team, go left. Last guy with me. Let’s go! | B队去左边 其余的跟我行动! |
[1:31:12] | I’ve got something. | 我发现目标 |
[1:31:14] | Sir, I’ve got two hostiles headed east. | 长官 东面两个敌人 |
[1:31:22] | Sir, I got one more. There’s one friendly in pursuit. | 还有一个 紧追在后 |
[1:31:30] | Hold! | 停! |
[1:31:31] | Vanguard 6, this is Falcon 16. | 探戈6 这里是鹰16 |
[1:31:34] | Two hostiles and one friendly have exited target site | 两个敌人延着小巷进入目标区域 |
[1:31:37] | and are now moving through alley northeast of your location. | 他的位置在东北面小巷内 |
[1:31:41] | Keep the area clear. | 盯好这片区域 |
[1:31:43] | I’m activating my transponder. | 我在激活追踪器 |
[1:31:46] | Bring me in. I want to cut them off. | 引导掩护我进入 我要截掉他们 |
[1:32:12] | Down, get down! Get the fuck down! | 趴下! 他妈的快趴下! |
[1:32:38] | Vanguard 6, this is Falcon 16. | 探戈6 这里是鹰16 |
[1:32:40] | The targets have lost the friendly. Targets are now moving north. | 目标充满敌意 目标逃向北方 |
[1:32:44] | Turn 45 degrees to your left, maintain intercepting course. | 左转45度 继续拦截路线 |
[1:32:48] | Turn! Turn! | 转身 转身! |
[1:33:23] | I’ve lost visual contact. | 看不到目标 |
[1:33:55] | I’ve got them! | 看到他们了! |
[1:34:09] | Vanguard 6, this is Falcon 16. | 探戈6 这里是鹰16 |
[1:34:11] | Keep going your current direction. | 保持你现在的方向 |
[1:34:13] | The target is crossing open ground, headed north. | 目标向北面开阔地跑 |
[1:34:19] | RPG! Shit! | 火箭弹! 妈的! |
[1:37:06] | Walk over. | 走过去 |
[1:37:17] | Stop there. | 停 站在那 |
[1:37:24] | You sure this is what they want back in Washington? | 你确定他们想带我去华盛顿? |
[1:37:40] | Put that weapon down! | 放下枪! |
[1:37:44] | Now, Freddy! | 现在 弗雷迪! |
[1:37:53] | What the fuck did you do? | 你他妈到底在干什么? |
[1:38:00] | It is not for you to decide what happens here. | 这里发生的事不是你能决定的 |
[1:38:27] | Get out of here, Freddy. Go home. | 离开这 弗雷迪 回家吧 |
[1:38:31] | We’re gonna be locking this area down. | 要封锁这区域了 |
[1:38:33] | There are gonna be soldiers everywhere. | 等下到处都是军人 |
[1:38:34] | Go home now, | 快回家吧 |
[1:38:36] | while you can. | 趁现在你还有机会 |
[1:40:10] | Do you think you can form a successful government without Sunni involvement? | 你真的认为没有逊尼派参与 能成功重组新的政府? |
[1:40:14] | This is a new beginning for Iraq. | 这是伊拉克新的开始 |
[1:40:17] | This is the end of tyranny and the beginning of freedom. | 暴政的终结和自由的开始 |
[1:40:22] | How long will US forces be in Iraq? | 美军还要在伊拉克驻军多久? |
[1:40:25] | As long as they are needed. | 视伊拉克人民需要而定 |
[1:40:27] | Thank you. That’s it. | 谢谢 就是这样 |
[1:40:31] | – Clark. – Mr. Zubaidi. | – 克拉克 – 萨巴迪先生 |
[1:40:33] | It’s a great day. | 这是一个伟大的日子 |
[1:40:34] | Indeed, indeed. Good to see you. | 的确如此 见到你真好 |
[1:40:36] | Welcome. Welcome. | 欢迎 欢迎 |
[1:40:55] | – How are you, gentlemen? How are you? – Good, good. | – 你们好吗 先生们? 你呢? – 很好 很好 |
[1:40:58] | So, does this mean there’s going to be an election soon? | 这是不是意味着将会有新一轮选举? |
[1:41:11] | There’s been a democracy deficit. | 这样会造成民主赤字 |
[1:41:17] | Can you comment about the action last night in Adhamiya? | 你对昨晚阿玛迪亚的军事行动有何评论? |
[1:41:23] | Chief Miller. | 米勒队长 |
[1:41:24] | It’s a copy of my intel report. I wanted to give it to you personally. | 我报告的副本 我要亲自交给你 |
[1:41:29] | Thank you. Is this Al Rawi? | 谢谢 有关于奥拉维吗? |
[1:41:30] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:41:31] | Yeah, I heard about this. | 曾听说过 |
[1:41:42] | There’s some pretty strong language here. | 措词非常强烈 |
[1:41:46] | But what’s the point, Miller? | 你现在目的是要怎样? 米勒 |
[1:41:48] | Do you think anybody’s going to listen to you? | 你认为有人会听你的? |
[1:41:51] | I know what you did. | 我知道你做了什么 |
[1:41:54] | What did you say? | 你说什么? |
[1:41:56] | You made him up to get what you needed. | 你假造了他 为了达到自己的目的 |
[1:41:58] | Magellan. You made him up. | 你假造麦哲伦 |
[1:42:01] | I don’t know what you’re talking about, Miller. | 我不知道你在说什么 米勒 |
[1:42:05] | When you peddled that shit in DC, did they know it was a lie? | 当你在华府瞎扯谈时 他们难道看不出来? |
[1:42:08] | Or did they just never bother to ask? | 但是他们什么也没有做 |
[1:42:09] | Okay, okay. | 得了 得了 |
[1:42:10] | Come on, none of this matters anymore. WMD? This doesn’t matter. | 那不重要 大规模杀伤性武器根本不重要 |
[1:42:13] | What the fuck are you talking about? Of course, it fucking matters. | 你在说什么? 他妈的当然重要了 |
[1:42:16] | The reasons we go to war always matter! | 我们参战的理由当然重要! |
[1:42:18] | It’s all that fucking matters. It fucking matters. | 一直都是至关重要 |
[1:42:21] | At ease, soldier. | 冷静点 士兵 |
[1:42:25] | Do you have any idea what you’ve done here? | 你知道你做了什么吗? |
[1:42:28] | What’s going to happen next time we need people to trust us? | 下次你怎么还能奢望人民信任我们? |
[1:42:30] | Clark! | 克拉克! |
[1:42:32] | We’re not turning back, Miller. | 米勒 我们不能回头 |
[1:42:33] | We won. | 毕竟我们赢了 |
[1:42:35] | Clark! | 克拉克! |
[1:42:36] | Son of a bitch. What? | 王八蛋 什么事? |