时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | The game | 这场竞赛 |
[00:06] | They say a person either has what it takes to play | 参加的人要么有本事 |
[00:09] | Or they don’t. | 要么一无所有 |
[00:10] | My mother was one of the greats. | 我母亲曾是其中的佼佼者 |
[00:14] | Me, on the other hand… i’m kind of screwed. | 而我呢 就有些惨了 |
[00:37] | This is, uh… | 这是 恩 |
[00:39] | Humiliating on so many levels. | 丢脸丢到家了 |
[00:42] | You have to go. | 你赶快走吧 |
[00:43] | Why don’t you come back here, | 为何不回来 |
[00:44] | and we’ll pick up what we left off | 回味一下之前的缠绵 |
[00:46] | No, seriously. | 不 说真的 |
[00:47] | You have to go. I’m late. | 你快走吧 我要迟到了 |
[00:48] | Which isn’t what you want to be on your first day | 我可不想第一天上班就迟到 |
[00:51] | So, uh, you actually live here. | 那 你真的住这里 |
[00:54] | – No. | -不 |
[00:56] | Yes. kind of. | 但 某种程度上是的 |
[01:00] | It’s nice. A little dusty, | 这里不错 有点灰的 |
[01:03] | Odd, but it’s nice. | 有点奇怪 但很好 |
[01:05] | So, how do you kind of live here? | 你算哪种程度上住这里呢 |
[01:07] | I moved two weeks ago from boston. | 我两周前从波士顿搬到这里 |
[01:09] | It was my mother’s house. | 这曾是我母亲的房子 |
[01:10] | – I’m selling it. – Oh, I’m sorry. | -我正想卖掉它 -哦 我很抱歉 |
[01:13] | For what? | 抱歉什么 |
[01:14] | You said “was.” | 你说”曾经” |
[01:15] | Oh, my mother’s not dead. | 哦 我妈妈没有去世 |
[01:17] | She’s… You know what? We don’t have to do the thing. | 她只是 我们不用这样 |
[01:20] | Oh, we can do anything you want. | 你想怎样都可以 |
[01:22] | Exchange the details, pretend we care. | 谈心事 假装关心的那种事情 |
[01:25] | I’m gonna go upstairs to take a shower, | 我要上楼去洗澡了 |
[01:27] | And when I get back down here, you won’t be here, so, um… | 当我回来 希望已经离开 所以 |
[01:32] | Goodbye, um… | 再见 恩 |
[01:38] | – Derek. – Derek. | -德里克 -德里克 |
[01:40] | – Right. Meredith. – Meredith. | -好 梅瑞狄斯 -梅瑞狄斯 |
[01:44] | Nice meeting you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[01:44] | Bye, Derek. | 再见 德里克 |
[02:05] | Each of you comes here today hopeful, | 今天你们满怀希望地来到这里 |
[02:08] | Wanting in on the game. | 想参加这场竞赛 |
[02:10] | A month ago, | 一个月之前 |
[02:11] | You were in med school being taught by doctors. | 你们还在医学院里学习做医生 |
[02:14] | Today… | 而今天 |
[02:16] | …you are the doctors. | 你们就是医生 |
[02:21] | The seven years you spend here as a surgical resident | 在这就职住院外科医生的7年 |
[02:23] | Will be the best and worst of your life. | 也是你们一生中最美好和痛苦的7年 |
[02:26] | You will be pushed to the breaking point. | 你们会被推向崩溃的边缘 |
[02:28] | Look around you. Say hello to your competition. | 看看周围 向竞争者打个招呼 |
[02:32] | Eight of you will switch to an easier specialty. | 其中8位会转到更容易的专科 |
[02:35] | Five will crack under the pressure. | 5位会在压力下崩溃 |
[02:36] | Two of you will be asked to leave. | 2位会被劝退 |
[02:38] | This is your starting line. This is your arena. | 这里是你们的起跑线 你们的竞技场 |
[02:43] | How well you play, | 你们将何去何从 |
[02:46] | That’s up to you. | 都看你们的了 |
[02:48] | Like I said… | 就像我说的 |
[02:51] | … I’m screwed. | 我惨了 |
[03:03] | Ok, Martin, Robinson, Bond, Hawkins. | 马丁 罗宾森 邦德 霍金斯 |
[03:11] | Only six women out of 20. | 20人中只有6位是女的 |
[03:13] | Yeah. I hear one of them’s a model. | 是啊 我听说其中一位模特 |
[03:15] | Seriously, that’s gonna help with the respect thing? | 说真的 这是会让我们肃然起敬吗 |
[03:19] | – You’re Cristina, right? – Patton, Monroe… | -你是克里斯蒂娜 是吗 -巴顿 门罗 |
[03:23] | Which resident are you assigned to? I got Bailey. | 你被分给哪位住院医生 我跟贝利 |
[03:25] | The Nazi? Me too. | 是纳粹吗 我也是 |
[03:27] | You got the Nazi? So did i. | 你们跟纳粹吗 我也是 |
[03:29] | At least we’ll be tortured together, right? | 至少我们要一起受苦受难了 |
[03:31] | I’m George O’malley. | 我是乔治·欧麦利 |
[03:34] | Uh, we met at the, uh, mixer. | 我们在见面会上见过 |
[03:36] | You had on a black dress | 你当时穿着黑色裙子 |
[03:38] | With a slit up the side, strappy sandals and… | 裙边有开叉 还有罗马凉鞋 |
[03:42] | Now you think I’m gay. | 现在你们以为我是同性恋 |
[03:44] | No, I’m not gay. | 不 我不是同性恋 |
[03:46] | It’s… it’s just that, uh, you were… | 只是 只是 你当时 |
[03:49] | You were very unforgettable. | 你让人印象深刻 |
[03:51] | O’malley, Yang, Grey, Stevens. | 欧麦利 杨 格蕾 斯蒂文斯 |
[03:54] | And I’m totally forgettable. | 我完全被无视了 |
[03:57] | – Bailey? – End of the hall. | -贝利吗 -在大厅尽头 |
[04:00] | That’s the Nazi? | 她就是纳粹吗 |
[04:02] | I thought the Nazi would be a guy. | 我还以为纳粹是男的呢 |
[04:04] | I thought the Nazi would be a Nazi. | 我以为纳粹就应该是纳粹 |
[04:07] | Maybe it’s professional jealousy. Maybe she’s brilliant | 也许是同行间的嫉妒 她太出色了 |
[04:10] | And they call her a Nazi because they’re jealous. | 她被叫纳粹是因为人们嫉妒她 |
[04:12] | Maybe she’s nice. | 也许她人很好 |
[04:13] | Let me guess. you’re the model. | 让我猜 你就是那模特 |
[04:16] | Hi, I’m Isobel Stevens, | 你好 我是伊泽贝尔·斯蒂文斯 |
[04:17] | But everyone calls me Izzie. | 但是大家都叫我伊兹 |
[04:21] | I have five rules. Memorize them. | 我有5条规定 记牢它们 |
[04:23] | Rule No.1:Don’t bother sucking up. | 第1条 别拍马屁 |
[04:25] | I already hate you. That’s not gonna change. | 我讨厌你们是不会改变的 |
[04:26] | Trauma protocol, phone list, pagers, | 拿好外伤科章程 电话名单和呼叫机 |
[04:30] | Nurses will page you. | 护士们会呼你们 |
[04:31] | You will answer every page at a run. a run! | 你们必须随叫随到 要用跑的 |
[04:34] | That’s rule number two. | 这是第2条规定 |
[04:36] | Your first shift starts now and lasts 48 hours. | 你们第一轮班现在开始持续48小时 |
[04:39] | You’re interns, grunts, nobodies, | [1小时] 你们是实习生 小人物 |
[04:42] | Bottom of the surgical food chain. | [1小时] 在外科食物链的最底层 |
[04:44] | You run labs, write orders, work every second night | 你们要做实验 写病历 通宵值班 |
[04:46] | until you drop, and don’t complain. | 做到你倒下 不要抱怨 |
[04:48] | On-call rooms. Attendings hog them. | 待命室 这里被主治医生占了 |
[04:51] | Sleep when you can where you can, | 你们就在合适时间地点睡觉 |
[04:52] | which brings me to Rule Number Three | 接下来是第3条规定 |
[04:53] | If i’m sleeping, | 如果我在睡觉 |
[04:54] | Don’t wake me unless your patient is actually dying. | 别叫醒我 除非你病人快死了 |
[04:58] | Rule Number Four, | 第4条 |
[04:58] | The dying patient should better not be dead when i get there. | 当我赶到那时 病人最好还没死 |
[05:00] | Not only will you have killed someone, | 这样你们不仅杀了一个人 |
[05:02] | you woke me for no good reason, | 而且还平白无故地叫醒了我 |
[05:03] | Are we clear? | 明白了吗 |
[05:05] | Yes? | 什么问题 |
[05:06] | You said five rules. that was only four. | 你说有5条规定 但是只有4条 |
[05:09] | Rule Number Five | 第5条 |
[05:10] | When I move, you move. | 我行动 你们跟着行动 |
[05:14] | Get out of my way! | 别挡路 |
[05:30] | What do we got? | 病人什么情况 |
[05:31] | Katie Bryce, 15-year-old, female, new onset seizures, | 凯蒂·布莱斯 15岁女性 新发癫痫 |
[05:34] | Intermittent for the past week. | 上周持续发作 |
[05:36] | IV lost en route, | 中途停止过静脉注射 |
[05:37] | Started grand mal seizing as we descended. | 降落后癫痫严重发作 |
[05:40] | All right, get her on her side. | 好的 让她侧过身来 |
[05:42] | Izzie, 10 milligrams diazepam im. | 伊兹 注射10毫升安定 |
[05:44] | No, no. the white lead is on the right. | 不对 不对 白色电极应该在右边 |
[05:47] | Righty, whitey, smoke over fire. | 白在右 烟在上 火在下[心电图电极位置口诀] |
[05:50] | A large-bore IV. Don’t let the blood hemolyze. Let’s go! | 大量静脉输液 避免溶血 动起来 |
[05:58] | A wet fish on dry land? | 高危病人吗 |
[06:00] | Absolutely, Dr. Burke. | 绝对是的 伯克医生 |
[06:03] | Dr. Bailey, let’s shotgun her. | 贝利医生 让我们向她”射击”吧 |
[06:05] | That means every text in the book | 意思是进行各项检查 |
[06:07] | CT, CBC, Chem-7, Tox screen. | 扫描 血球计数 生化和毒性检查 |
[06:10] | Cristina, you’re on labs. | 克里斯蒂娜你去做实验 |
[06:12] | George, patient work-ups. | 乔治你去检查病人病情 |
[06:13] | Meredith, get Katie for a CT. | 梅瑞狄斯 给凯蒂做断层扫描 |
[06:15] | She’s your responsibility now. | 她现在归你管了 |
[06:17] | Wait. What about me? | 等等 那我呢 |
[06:20] | Honey, you get to do rectal exams. | 亲爱的 你去做直肠检查吧 |
[06:38] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[06:40] | Katie Bryce’s labs came out clear. | 凯蒂·布莱斯的检查正常 |
[06:42] | There’s nothing in the results that explain her seizures. | 找不出发病的原因 |
[06:44] | I just thought you wanna know | 我只是想让你知道 |
[06:45] | Ok. | 好的 |
[06:47] | Uh, I heard every year, the attending | 恩 我听说每年主治医生都会 |
[06:49] | on-call picks the best interns | 挑选最好的实习医生 |
[06:50] | And lets them perform a procedure during the first shift. | 让他们在第一轮班就参加手术 |
[06:56] | I’m just saying it’s what I heard. | 我只是这么听说的 |
[06:58] | Go away… now. | 走开 马上 |
[07:01] | Yeah, sounds good. | 好的 听上去不错 |
[07:02] | He’ll be fine? You’ll be fine. | 他会没事吗 你没事的 |
[07:04] | If you don’t count the fact that | 如果不提我以后不能吃培根了 |
[07:06] | my bacon days are over, sure | 我肯定我好了 |
[07:07] | So bypass surgery tomorrow with Dr. Burke. | 明天伯克医生做心脏搭桥手术 |
[07:10] | I hear he’s good. | 我听说他不错 |
[07:11] | And, after that, you can have all the | 然后 你就可以吃所有 |
[07:12] | bacon-flavored soy pa which you can eat | 有培根风味的东西了 |
[07:15] | Mmm. kill me now. | 现在杀了我算了 |
[07:16] | I wish I could, but I’m a healer. | 我希望我可以 但我是医生 |
[07:22] | You’re lost. | 你迷路了 |
[07:24] | I’m not lost. How are you feeling? | 我才没有 你感觉怎么样 |
[07:27] | How do you think i’m feeling? | 你觉得我感觉怎么样 |
[07:29] | I’m missing my pageant. | 我错过了选美比赛了 |
[07:30] | You’re missing your pageant? | 错过选美比赛 |
[07:31] | The spokane teen miss. | 斯波坎少女皇后 |
[07:33] | I was in the top ten after the first two rounds. | 前两轮之后我在前十名 |
[07:36] | This is my year. I could have won. | 今年是我的机会 我本可以赢的 |
[07:40] | You’re so lost. what are you, like, new? | 你就是迷路了 你是新来的吗 |
[07:45] | Ok, so i’m just gonna insert my fingers | 好的 我要把手指放进去了 |
[07:48] | Into your rectum. | 放进你的直肠 |
[07:57] | No. | 不 |
[08:01] | Out. Out. | 一边去 一边去 |
[08:05] | Bet you missed a lot when you first started out. | 我打赌你刚开始的时 也犯过很多错 |
[08:10] | I twisted my ankle in talent rehearsal. | 在排练的时扭到了脚腕 |
[08:12] | I do rhythmic gymnastics, which is, like, really cool. | 我还会艺术体操 那个非常牛 |
[08:15] | Nobody else does it. | 别人都不会 |
[08:17] | And I tripped over my ribbon. | 然后我被丝带绊倒了 |
[08:19] | And I didn’t get stuck with someone this clueless, | 我没有和某些无能的人困在这里 |
[08:21] | And that was, like, a nurse. | 那就像个 护士 |
[08:24] | You and I are gonna have so much fun together. | 你和我一起可有的瞧了 |
[08:34] | This shift is a marathon, not a sprint. | 这轮班就像马拉松 不是短跑 |
[08:36] | – Eat. – I can’t. | -吃点吧 -我吃不下 |
[08:38] | You should eat something. | 你应该吃些东西 |
[08:39] | You try eating after performing 17 | 做完17个直肠检查之后 |
[08:41] | rectal exams. | 你倒吃吃看啊 |
[08:42] | The Nazi hates me | 纳粹讨厌我了 |
[08:43] | The nazi’s a resident. | 纳粹只是住院医生 |
[08:45] | I have attendings hating me. | 有一个主治医生已经讨厌我了 |
[08:46] | You know Meredith is inbred? | 你们知道梅瑞狄斯来历吗 |
[08:48] | Like it’s uncommon around here to be a doctors’ parents… | 父母是医生在这里很特别吗 |
[08:50] | Royally in bread. her mother is Ellis Grey. | 不止如此 她妈妈是爱丽丝·格蕾 |
[08:52] | Shut up. the Ellis Grey? | 天啊 那个爱丽丝·格蕾 |
[08:54] | – Who’s ellis grey? – The Grey Method. | -谁是爱丽丝·格蕾 -格蕾治疗法 |
[08:57] | Where’d you go to med school, Mexico? | 你在哪读的医学院啊 墨西哥 |
[08:58] | She was one of the first big chick surgeons. | 她是最早的女外科医生之一 |
[09:01] | She’s a living legend. | 她是活生生的传奇 |
[09:02] | Yeah, she won the Harper Avery twice. | 她得过两次哈珀艾弗里奖 |
[09:04] | So I didn’t know one thing. | 我怎么什么都不知道 |
[09:05] | Talk about parental pressure. | 想想看父母的压力吧 |
[09:07] | I’d kill to have Ellis Grey as a mother. | 我真希望爱丽丝·格蕾是我妈 |
[09:09] | I’d kill to be Ellis Grey | 真希望成为爱丽丝·格蕾 |
[09:11] | All I need is one good case. | 我真想要个好的病例 |
[09:14] | Katie Bryce is a pain in the ass. | 凯蒂·布莱斯真是个大麻烦 |
[09:16] | If I hadn’t taken the Hippocratic Oath, | 如果我没有发过希波克拉底誓言 |
[09:18] | I’d kevorkian her with my bared hands | 我真想亲手掐死她 |
[09:22] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:23] | Good afternoon, interns. | 下午好啊 实习生们 |
[09:27] | It’s posted, but I thought I’d | 消息传得很快 但是我想 |
[09:29] | share the good news peronally | 要亲自来分享好消息 |
[09:34] | Is reserved for the intern that shows the most promise. | 是留给最有潜力的实习医生 |
[09:37] | As I’m running the OR today, I get to make that choice. | 今天我有手术 我得挑个人 |
[09:43] | – George O’malley. – me? | -乔治·欧麦利 -我吗 |
[09:45] | You’ll scrub in for an appendectomy this afternoon. | 下午你来做阑尾切除手术 |
[09:47] | Congratulations. Enjoy it. | 恭喜了 好好干 |
[09:56] | Did he say me? | 他刚刚说的是我吗 |
[09:57] | I’ve seen his file. | 我看过他的档案 |
[09:59] | George O’malley barely made the cut to get in this program. | 乔治·欧麦利差点进不了医院实习 |
[10:02] | – He’s not your guy. – He’s my guy, all right. | -他不是你要的人 -他是的 就这么定了 |
[10:04] | Every year, you pick your guy, | 每年你都选一个人 |
[10:06] | And your guy suffers more than any other intern. | 让他比别人承受更多痛苦 |
[10:08] | Terrorize one, and the rest fall in line. | 这叫杀鸡儆猴 |
[10:10] | I get it, I respect it, | 我明白 我也尊重你的选择 |
[10:12] | but George O’malley’s a puppy. | 但乔治·欧麦利是乖乖熊 |
[10:14] | Katie Bryce, 3604? | 凯蒂·布莱斯 3604房 |
[10:16] | – Right there. – Thank you. | -那边 -谢谢 |
[10:18] | Katie, honey, mom and dad are here. | 宝贝凯蒂 爸妈来了 |
[10:20] | They gave her a sedative for the | 因为做CT 注射了镇定剂 |
[10:22] | ct scan, so she’s a little groggy. | 所以她轻微昏迷 |
[10:23] | Will she be all right? | 她会好起来吗 |
[10:25] | Our doctor at home said that she might need an operation. | 家庭医生说她可能需要手术 |
[10:28] | Is that true? | 这是真的吗 |
[10:29] | What kind of operation? | 什么类型的手术 |
[10:30] | She’s, um… well… you know what? | 她是 好吧 你知道 |
[10:34] | I’m not the doctor. | 我不是她医生 |
[10:36] | Um, I’m a doctor, but I’m not Katie’s doctor, | 我是医生 但不是凯蒂的医生 |
[10:39] | So I’ll go get him for you. | 我去叫他过来 |
[10:45] | – What? – Katie’s parents have questions. | -什么 -凯蒂的父母有疑问 |
[10:47] | Do you talk to them, | 是你去跟他们谈谈 |
[10:48] | or do I ask Burke? | 还是去问伯克医生 |
[10:49] | No, Burke’s off the case. | 不用 伯克不管这病人 |
[10:50] | Katie belongs to the new attending now, | 凯蒂现在归新来的主治医生管 |
[10:52] | Dr. Shepherd. He is over there | 谢博德医生 他在那里 |
[11:09] | Meredith, can I talk to you for a second? | 梅瑞狄斯 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[11:12] | Actually, I was… | 实际上 我 |
[11:15] | Dr. shepherd. | 谢博德医生 |
[11:17] | Dr. Shepherd? This morning, it was Derek. | 谢博德医生 今早还是德里克呢 |
[11:20] | Now it’s Dr. Shepherd. | 现在就是谢博德医生 |
[11:21] | Dr. Shepherd. We should pretend it never happened. | 我们要装作什么都没发生 |
[11:24] | What never happened? You sleeping with me, | 什么没发生过 是你和我上床 |
[11:27] | Or you throwing me out this morning? | 还是你今早把我赶出去 |
[11:28] | Both are memories I’d like to hold onto. | 但这两件事我可都想记着 |
[11:30] | No, there will be no memories. | 不 什么都不要记得 |
[11:33] | I’m not the girl in the bar anymore, | 我不是酒吧里的女孩 |
[11:34] | and you’re not the guy. | 你也不是那男的 |
[11:36] | This can’t exist. You get that, right? | 这不现实 你明白 是吗 |
[11:39] | You took advantage of me, and you wanna forget about it. | 你吃了我豆腐后 就想甩掉我 |
[11:41] | – I did not take… – I was drunk and vulnerable and good-looking. | -我没吃 -我当时喝醉了 人又长得帅 |
[11:43] | You took advantage. | 你就想乘虚而入 |
[11:44] | Ok, I was the one who was drunk, | 拜托 喝醉的人是我 |
[11:45] | and you are not that good looking. | 而且你也没那么帅 |
[11:47] | Maybe not today. | 可能今天不怎么帅 |
[11:48] | Last night, I was good-looking. I had my red shirt on. | 可昨晚我的确很帅 我还穿着红衬衣 |
[11:51] | – You took advantage. – I did not take advantage. | -你吃我豆腐了 -我没有 |
[11:53] | Want to take advantage again? Friday night? | 还在吃次吗 周五晚上如何 |
[11:57] | No. | 不 |
[11:59] | You’re an attending and I’m your intern. | 你是主治医生 我是你实习医生 |
[12:03] | – Stop looking at me like that. – Like what? | -别那样看我 -哪样 |
[12:05] | Like you’ve seen me naked. | 就像我没穿衣服 |
[12:08] | Dr. Shepherd, this is inappropriate. | 谢博德医生 这很不合适 |
[12:13] | Has that ever occurred to you? | 你没想过吗 |
[12:19] | Open, identify, ligate, | 打开 检查 捆扎 |
[12:21] | remove, irrigate, close. | 移出 冲洗 缝合 |
[12:22] | Open, identify, ligate, | 打开 检查 捆扎 |
[12:24] | remove, irrigate, close. | 移出 冲洗 缝合 |
[12:25] | He’s gonna faint. A fainter. | 他就快晕倒了 |
[12:27] | No, code brown, righ his pants. | 不 应该是快尿裤子了 |
[12:28] | He’s about the flop sweat. | 他迟早会焦虑不安 |
[12:30] | He’s gonna sweat himself unsterilized. | 流一身冷汗 |
[12:31] | Ten bucks, he messes up the Mcburney. | 10块钱赌他会搞砸的 |
[12:33] | Fifteen, he cries. | 15块赌他会哭 |
[12:34] | I’ll put 20 on a total meltdown. | 我出20赌他会彻底崩溃 |
[12:35] | Fifty says he pulls the whole thing off. | 50块赌他会顺利完成 |
[12:39] | That’s one of us down there, the first one of us. | 底下是我们的一员 我们中第一位 |
[12:43] | Where’s your loyalty? | 你们的集体意识哪去了 |
[12:48] | 75 says he can’t even id the appendix. | 75块赌他连阑尾都找不到 |
[12:49] | I’ll take that accurately | 我也赌这个 |
[12:51] | Ok, O’malley, let’s see what you can do. | 来吧欧麦利 让我们看看你的能耐 |
[12:54] | Here it comes. | 开始了 |
[13:00] | – Scalpel. – Scalpel. | -手术刀 -手术刀 |
[13:06] | That Burke is trouble. | 伯克有麻烦了 |
[13:13] | More pressure. | 用点力 |
[13:14] | The human flesh is a tough shell. Dig in. | 人的肌肉很坚硬 切下去 |
[13:20] | – Pickups. – Pickups. | -镊子 -镊子 |
[13:26] | – clamp. – clamp. | -夹钳 -夹钳 |
[13:37] | I’m there. | 我找到了 |
[13:38] | Damn, he got the peritoneum open. I’m out. | 该死 他把腹膜打开了 我输了 |
[13:40] | I told you. he’s gonna pull it off. | 我早说过他会成功的 |
[13:51] | – Scalpel. – Scalpel. | -手术刀 -手术刀 |
[13:56] | Appendix is out. | 阑尾移除 |
[14:00] | – Not bad. – Thank you. | -不赖嘛 -谢谢 |
[14:02] | Now all you have to do | 现在你要做的 |
[14:04] | is invert the stump into the cecum | 就是把残尾反转进盲肠 |
[14:07] | And simultaneously pull up on the purse strings, | 同时把它拉起来打结 |
[14:11] | But be careful not to… | 但是小心不要 |
[14:13] | …break them. | 弄断 |
[14:16] | You ripped the cecum. You’ve got a bleeder. | 你弄破了盲肠 他已经出血了 |
[14:19] | You’re filling with stool. What do you do? | 粪便在往外溢 你要怎么做 |
[14:23] | Think. | 思考 |
[14:25] | You start the suction and you start digging | 你开始抽吸 在她出血过多前 |
[14:27] | For those strings before she bleeds to death. | 找出那些缝线 |
[14:30] | – Give him a clamp. – bp’s dropping. | -给他个夹钳 -血压在下降 |
[14:32] | – He’s choking. – Come on, George. | -他楞住了 -振作点 乔治 |
[14:34] | Today. pull your balls out of your back pocket. | 今天把你的恐惧都抛开 |
[14:36] | Let’s go. What are you waiting for? Suction. | 开始行动 在等什么 抽吸啊 |
[14:42] | Getting too low, folks. | 各位 血压太低了 |
[14:44] | Dr. Burke. | 伯克医生 |
[14:46] | Get out of the way. Pansy-ass idiot. | 闪一边去 蠢货 |
[14:49] | Get him out of here. | 让他出去 |
[14:50] | Suction. clamp. | 抽吸 夹钳 |
[14:54] | He’s 007. | 他是007 |
[14:56] | – 007, yep. – A total 007. | -没错 007 -彻底的007 |
[14:58] | – What’s “007” mean? – License to kill. | -007是什么意思 -杀人执照 |
[15:12] | They’re calling me 007, aren’t they? | 他们叫我007 没错吧 |
[15:14] | No one’s calling you 007. | 没人叫你007 |
[15:15] | Right on the elevator, Murphy whispered, “007.” | 刚才电梯上 墨菲还在旁边嘀咕007 |
[15:18] | How many times do we have to go through this? George | 我们还要重复几次 |
[15:20] | Five? Ten? | 5次 还是10次 |
[15:21] | Give me a number, or I’m gonna hit you. | 给我个数字 不然我揍死你 |
[15:22] | Murphy whispered 007, everyone laughed. | 墨菲一嘀咕007 所有人就笑了 |
[15:24] | – He wasn’t talking about you. – Are you sure? | -他不是在说你 -你确定吗 |
[15:27] | – Would we lie to you? – Yes. | -我们会说谎吗 -会 |
[15:29] | 007 is a state of mind. | 007是一种境界 |
[15:31] | Says the girl | 这句话是从 |
[15:32] | who finished first in her class at Stanford. | 斯坦福大学优等生口中说出的 |
[15:38] | Oh, man. It’s 911 for Katie Bryce. | 天哪 凯蒂·布莱斯需要急救 |
[15:42] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[15:50] | Maybe I should have gone into geriatrics. | 或许我应该去老人病科 |
[15:52] | No one minds when you kill an old person. | 弄死了老人没有人会在意的 |
[15:55] | Surgery is hot. It’s the marines. | 手术很性感 很像军人 |
[15:57] | It’s macho. It’s hostile. It’s hardcore. | 有男子气概 有挑战性 很难征服 |
[16:00] | Geriatrics is for freaks who live with | 老人病科是给那些和父母住一起 |
[16:02] | their mothers and never have sex. | 没有性生活的怪胎 呆的地方 |
[16:07] | I’ve got to get my own place. | 我一边凉快去了 |
[16:16] | Excuse me! Excuse me! | 借过 借过 |
[16:20] | Took you long enough. | 这么久才来 |
[16:22] | You’re ok? The nurse paged me 911. | 你没事吗 护士说有紧急情况 |
[16:23] | I had to go all exorcist to get | 我得演的逼真点 |
[16:25] | her to even pick up the phone. | 才能让她拿起打电话 |
[16:28] | Wait. There’s nothing wrong with you? | 等等 你没事吗 |
[16:31] | I’m bored. | 我很无聊 |
[16:34] | You little… | 你这个小 |
[16:39] | The pageant’s on cable, | 电视上在播选美比赛 |
[16:41] | But this crappy hospital doesn’t get the channel. | 但是这家烂医院没有那频道 |
[16:43] | If that cow Kylie wood is gonna walk | 要是那头母牛凯丽带着我的皇冠走下来 |
[16:45] | off with my crown, I have to see it. | 我必须得看 |
[16:47] | Can you call someone? | 你能找人来修吗 |
[16:50] | Ok. This is an actual hospital. | 好了 这里是真正的医院 |
[16:54] | There are sick people here. | 住的都是病人 |
[16:56] | Go to sleep and stop wasting my time. | 赶快睡觉 别再浪费我的时间 |
[16:59] | But I can’t sleep. My head’s all full. | 但我睡不找 脑袋满满的 |
[17:01] | That’s called “thinking.” Go with it. | 这叫做思考 边想边睡吧 |
[17:16] | What do you need? | 你想干什么 |
[17:19] | Mr. Jones has junky veins, | 琼斯先生的血管脆弱 |
[17:21] | and he really needs antibiotics. | 需要注射抗生素 |
[17:22] | I should start a central line. | 我应该做个中央静脉插管 |
[17:24] | So start one. | 那就做呗 |
[17:26] | You don’t know how. | 你不知道怎么做 |
[17:28] | I’ve never done one. | 我从没做过 |
[17:30] | Well, you know what that means. | 你知道那意味着 |
[17:34] | Can’t we just page someone else? | 就不能找个其他人吗 |
[17:36] | She’s the on-call resident. | 她是值班医生 |
[17:39] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[17:40] | Ok, I’ll just… I’ll wake her. | 好吧 我就 叫醒她 |
[17:49] | Dr. Bailey, I don’t mean to bother you. | 贝利医生 我不是有意打搅你 |
[17:50] | – Then don’t. – It’s Mr. Jones. | -那就别叫我 -是琼斯先生 |
[17:53] | – Is he dying? – No. | -他快死了吗 -没有 |
[17:55] | Then stop talking to me. | 那就别跟我说话 |
[18:05] | What is it?! | 到底什么事 |
[18:13] | Next time you wake me, | 下次你想叫醒我 |
[18:14] | He better be so close to dead there’s a tag on his toe. | 他最好快死了 脚趾头上快挂牌的时候 |
[18:34] | 4-b’s got post-op pneumonia. | 4-b床的病人得了术后肺炎 |
[18:36] | Let’s start antibiotics. | 给他注射抗生素 |
[18:37] | Are you sure that’s the right diagnosis? | 你确定诊断正确吗 |
[18:40] | Well, I don’t know. I’m only an intern. | 我不清楚 我只是实习医生 |
[18:42] | Why don’t you go spend four years in med school | 你为什么不去医学院好好学四年 |
[18:44] | And then let me know if it’s the right diagnosis? | 然后让我知道诊断是不是正确的 |
[18:47] | She’s short of breath. She’s got fever. | 她呼吸急促 还发烧 |
[18:48] | She’s post-op. Start the antibiotics. | 这是手术后遗症 开始注射抗生素 |
[18:53] | God, I hate nurses. | 老天 我讨厌护士 |
[18:56] | I’m Alex. I’m with Jeremy. | 我是阿历克斯 杰里米那组的 |
[19:00] | You’re with the nazi, right? | 你在纳粹那组的 对吧 |
[19:02] | She may not have pneumonia, you know. | 她可能不是肺炎 你知道 |
[19:02] | She could be splinting, or have a p.e. | 可能是横膈膜炎或肺栓炎 |
[19:05] | Like I said, I hate nurses. | 就像我刚才说的 我讨厌护士 |
[19:08] | What did you just say? | 你说什么 |
[19:11] | Did you just call me a nurse? | 你说我是护士 |
[19:13] | Well, if the white cap fits. | 护士帽挺配你的 |
[19:17] | Damn it, Katie. | 该死的 凯蒂 |
[19:20] | – Is she seeing anybody? – I don’t know. | -她有男朋友吗 -不知道 |
[19:23] | She’s hot. | 她真辣 |
[19:25] | I’m friends with her. | 我是她朋友 |
[19:26] | I mean, kind of friends… | 算是吧 |
[19:26] | Not actually friends exactly, | 其实还不算朋友 |
[19:29] | but we’re tight, and we hang out. | 不过我们挺合得来 还一块出去 |
[19:31] | – Really, only just today… – Dude. dude, stop talking. | -不过就今天一次 -哥们 打住吧 |
[19:50] | What took you so long? | 怎么这么久 |
[19:52] | She’s having multiple grand mal seizures. | 她好几次癫痫大发作 |
[19:55] | Now, how do you want to proceed? | 下一步该如何处理 |
[19:57] | Dr. Grey, are you listening to me?! | 格蕾医生 听见我说话吗 |
[20:00] | She’s got diazepam, two milligrams lorazepam. | 已经注射两毫升氯羟去甲安定 |
[20:03] | I just gave the second dose. | 刚才注射了第二剂 |
[20:05] | Dr. Grey, you need to tell us what you want to do. | 格蕾医生 你得告诉我怎么做 |
[20:08] | Dr. Grey! | 格蕾医生 |
[20:15] | Ok, she’s full on lorazepam? | 安定注射最大量了吗 |
[20:17] | She’s had four milligrams. | 已经注射四毫升 |
[20:18] | You paged Dr. Bailey and Dr. Shepherd? | 呼叫贝利和谢博德医生了吗 |
[20:20] | Lorazepam’s not working. | 安定没有起效果 |
[20:22] | Phenobarbital. Load her with phenobarbital. | 苯巴比妥 注射苯巴比妥 |
[20:26] | – Pheno’s in. – No change. | -注射了 -没有效果 |
[20:28] | – You paged Dr. Shepherd. – I just told you. | -呼谢博德医生了吗 -刚呼过了 |
[20:31] | – Well, page him again, stat. – What do you want to do? | -再呼一次 现在 -你准备怎么办 |
[20:34] | Dr. Grey, you need to tell us what you want to do. | 格蕾医生 你得告诉我们怎么做 |
[20:39] | – Heart stopped. – Code blue! | -心脏停跳 -蓝色警报 |
[20:42] | Code blue! Code blue! | 蓝色警报 蓝色警报 |
[20:44] | – Get the crash cart. – I’ll get it, right away. | -抢救车 -我去推 |
[20:49] | Wait. | 等等 |
[20:51] | – Charge the pads to 200. – Charge. Clear. | -充电到200 -充电完毕 离手 |
[20:57] | Still v-fib. Nothing. | 没有反应 持续室颤 |
[20:59] | – Charging. – Nineteen seconds. | -正在充电 -停跳19秒 |
[21:00] | Charge them to 300. | 充电到300 |
[21:02] | – 300. Anything? – 27 seconds. | -300 有效果吗 -停跳27秒 |
[21:05] | Charge to 360. | 充电到360 |
[21:08] | – Come on, Katie. – 49 seconds. | -加油 凯蒂 -停跳49秒 |
[21:10] | It’s 60 seconds, you’re supposed to admin another drug. | 快1分钟了 你得用别种药 |
[21:12] | Charge again! | 再充电 |
[21:14] | Charge again. | 再充电 |
[21:21] | Anything? | 有反应吗 |
[21:22] | I see sinus rhythm. | 窦性心律恢复了 |
[21:24] | – Blood pressure’s coming up. – All right. | -血压正在回升 -好了 |
[21:27] | Pressure’s returning. Rate’s coming back. | 血压逐渐正常 心率也正常了 |
[21:30] | What the hell happened? | 这怎么回事 |
[21:31] | She had a seizure and her heart stopped. | 她刚才癫痫发作 心脏骤停 |
[21:34] | You’re supposed to be monitoring her. | 你该时刻监视她情况 |
[21:35] | I checked on her, and she… | 我检查过 可她 |
[21:36] | I got her. Just… just go. | 我接手 你走吧 |
[21:41] | Somebody give me her… give me her chart, please. | 谁把她 她病历给我 |
[21:44] | You get a 911, you page me immediately. | 有紧急情况 就该立刻呼我 |
[21:46] | Not in the five minutes it takes you | 而不是磨蹭5分钟才到急救室 |
[21:48] | to get to the emergency, immediately. | 应该立刻呼叫我 |
[21:49] | You’re on my team | 你是我组里的 |
[21:50] | and if somebody dies, it’s my ass. | 要是害死了人 算在我头上 |
[21:52] | You hear me, Grey? | 听见了吗 格蕾 |
[21:55] | Meredith? | 梅瑞狄斯 |
[22:19] | If you tell anyone, ever… | 你要是敢和别人说 |
[22:32] | You said it was a seizure disorder. | 之前你说是癫痫发作 |
[22:34] | Now you’re saying it isn’t? | 现在你又说不是吗 |
[22:35] | I’m saying that I don’t know. | 我是说我不知道 |
[22:37] | – What do you think it could be? – I don’t know. | -你觉得是什么病呢 -我不知道 |
[22:39] | – When will you know? – I don’t have an answer for you for now. | -什么时候能知道 -我现在没法回答 |
[22:42] | – Katie is stable, and… – Wait one damn minute. | -凯蒂目前情况稳定 -给我打住 |
[22:46] | We came here because this hospital | 我们来这是因为这医院 |
[22:48] | is supposed to be the best in Washington. | 应该是华盛顿最好的 |
[22:51] | That’s my kid in there. My kid. | 那可是我的孩子 我的孩子 |
[22:53] | And you have the audacity to stand here and tell me, | 而你现在竟敢厚着脸皮说 |
[22:56] | “I don’t know”. | 我不知道 |
[22:57] | Mr. Bryce… | 布莱斯先生 |
[22:57] | No, I want someone else, a doctor who knows what they’re doing. | 不行 我要换位脑子清楚的医生 |
[23:01] | You get me someone else, someone better than you. | 你去找其他 找个比你好的来 |
[23:03] | Mr. Bryce, I ensure you | 布莱斯先生 我向你保证 |
[23:04] | I am working hard on katie’s case. | 我正努力研究凯蒂的病情 |
[23:05] | No, you’re not. If you were, | 你才没有 如果你努力了 |
[23:07] | you’d be able to give me some answers. | 你肯定能回答我们的问题 |
[23:09] | I put you on a bypass machine, | 我将你的血管连接到分流器上 |
[23:11] | which pumps blood for your heart. | 让它替心脏向四肢供血 |
[23:12] | Fix your ticker, take you off the machine. | 修好你的心脏 再断开分流器 |
[23:15] | I’m done. Simple procedure. | 就搞定了 过程很简单 |
[23:17] | So I shouldn’t worry? | 所以我不需要担心了吗 |
[23:20] | I’m very good at what I do. | 我对这种手术很擅长 |
[23:22] | It still is surgery. There are some risks. | 不过这仍然是手术 会有一些风险 |
[23:25] | I’ll see you in the OR this afternoon, Mr. Savitch. | 下午手术室见 沙维奇先生 |
[23:29] | You’re not gonna leave me alone with that guy, are you? | 你不会把我丢给那家伙吧 |
[23:34] | Oh, I’ll be outside the OR the whole time. | 我会一直在手术室外看着的 |
[23:37] | No, Dr. Burke is very good. Don’t worry. | 伯克医生非常厉害 别担心 |
[23:41] | I’ll see you after. | 待会见 |
[23:42] | He’ll be fine, right? | 他会没事吧 |
[23:44] | Tony’s gonna sail through it. | 托尼会熬过去的 |
[23:47] | Look, you have nothing to worry about. It’s a promise. | 没什么好担心的 我向你们保证 |
[23:52] | Gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[23:55] | – What are you doing? – I’m suturing a banana | -你这是在干嘛 -缝合香蕉 |
[23:57] | With the vain hope that it wakes up my brain. | 但愿这能让我清醒一下 |
[24:01] | What are you smiling at, 007? | 你笑什么笑 007 |
[24:03] | I’m sorry. I get mean when I ‘m tired. | 对不起 我这人累了就比较刻薄 |
[24:06] | You know what? I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[24:08] | I comforted a family, and I got to hang out in the OR today. | 我安慰了病人 今天还有手术做 |
[24:12] | All is well. | 一帆风顺 |
[24:13] | Anybody know why we’re here? So anybody… | 有谁知道我们来这干嘛 |
[24:15] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[24:16] | – Morning. – Morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[24:18] | I’m gonna do something pretty rare for a surgeon. | 我要做件外科医生很少做的事 |
[24:20] | I’m gonna ask interns for help. | 我要向你们这些实习医生求援 |
[24:22] | I’ve got this kid, Katie Bryce. | 我手上这孩子凯蒂·布莱斯 |
[24:24] | Right now, she’s a mystery. | 到现在 还弄不清楚病因 |
[24:27] | She doesn’t respond to our meds. | 我们用的药不起作用 |
[24:29] | Labs are clean, scans are pure. | 化验和扫描都没有异常 |
[24:32] | But she’s having seizures– grand mal seizures– with no visible cause. | 但她多次癫痫大发作 毫无征兆 |
[24:35] | She’s a ticking clock. | 她时间不多了 |
[24:37] | She’s gonna die if I don’t make a diagnosis, | 如果我再找不出病因 她就会死 |
[24:39] | which is where you come in. | 所以我找你们帮忙 |
[24:40] | I can’t do it alone. | 我一个人做不到 |
[24:43] | I need your extra minds, extra eyes. | 我需要你们集思广益 |
[24:45] | I need you to play detective. | 来侦破这桩疑案 |
[24:47] | I need you to find out why Katie’s having seizures. | 我需要你们找出凯蒂的病因 |
[24:50] | I know you’re tired. You’re busy. | 我知道你们很累 很忙 |
[24:51] | You got more work than you could possibly handle. | 手头的事都做不完 |
[24:53] | I understand. So I’m gonna give you an incentive. | 我理解 所以我会给你们点动力 |
[24:57] | Whoever finds the answer rides with me. | 谁找到答案 谁就来当我助手 |
[24:59] | Katie needs surgery. | 凯蒂肯定要动手术 |
[25:01] | You’ll get to do what no interns get to do. | 你们会参与实习生都做不到的事 |
[25:03] | Scrub in to assist on an advanced procedure. | 来参与协助这次高级手术 |
[25:06] | Dr. Bailey’s gonna hand you Katie’s chart. | 贝利医生会发给你们凯蒂的病历 |
[25:08] | The clock is ticking fast, people. | 时间不多了 各位 |
[25:10] | If we’re gonna save Katie’s life, we have to do it soon. | 要救凯蒂的命 我们就得抓紧 |
[25:19] | Did you just page me? | 你呼我吗 |
[25:20] | Yes. 4-b’s still short of breath. | 4-B那床仍然呼吸短促 |
[25:23] | Give antibiotics time to work. | 抗生素需要时间发挥药效 |
[25:25] | The antibiotics should have worked by now. | 抗生素早就该起效了 |
[25:26] | She’s old. She’s freaking antient. | 她老了 老古董一个 |
[25:28] | She’s lucky she’s still breathing. | 能喘气就该谢天谢地 |
[25:31] | I got a shot to scrub in downstairs | 我楼下还有手术 |
[25:32] | On a patient who wasn’t alive during the civil war. | 那病人南北战争时还没出生呢 |
[25:35] | Don’t page me again. | 别再呼我了 |
[25:41] | Hey, I want in on Shepherd’s surgery. | 我想参与谢博德那手术 |
[25:43] | You’ve been the intern on Katie since the start. | 你从一开始就照顾凯蒂 |
[25:45] | You want to work together? | 我们合作如何 |
[25:46] | We find the answer, we have a 50-50 chance of scrubbing in. | 要能找到答案 我俩手术的机会各一半 |
[25:49] | I’ll work with you, | 和你合作没问题 |
[25:50] | but I don’t want in on the surgery. You can have it. | 但我不想做手术 你做吧 |
[25:52] | Are you kidding? It’s the biggest opportunity any intern will get. | 开什么玩笑 这机会千载难逢 |
[25:54] | I don’t want to spend any more time with Shepherd than I have to. | 我不想和谢博德在一起 |
[25:56] | What do you have against Shepherd? | 你对他有什么意见 |
[25:57] | If we find the answer, the surgery’s yours. | 我们找到答案 手术你来做 |
[25:59] | – Do you want to work together or not? – Deal. | -干还是不干 -成交 |
[26:03] | She doesn’t have anoxia, renal failure or acidosis. | 排除缺氧症 肾衰竭和酸毒症 |
[26:06] | It’s not a tumor, her CT’s clean. | 断层扫描正常 所以也不是肿瘤 |
[26:08] | Are you serious not gonna tell me why you won’t work with Shepherd? | 不说你为什么不想和谢博德工作吗 |
[26:11] | No. What about infection? | 不说 会不会是感染 |
[26:13] | No, there’s no white count. | 不会 白细胞数正常 |
[26:15] | She has no CT lesions, no fevers, | 断层显示没有病变 她也不发烧 |
[26:17] | Nothing in her spinal tap. | 脊髓抽液也查不出异常 |
[26:19] | Just tell me. | 告诉我吧 |
[26:21] | You can’t comment, make a face or react in any way. | 不许评论 做鬼脸 不许有任何反应 |
[26:27] | We had sex. | 我们上过床 |
[26:32] | What about an aneurysm? | 动脉瘤呢 |
[26:33] | No blood on the CT and no headaches. | 断层扫描显示无出血 病人也没有头疼 |
[26:36] | Ok. There’s no drug use, no pregnancy, no trauma. | 好吧 她没吸毒 没怀孕 也没受外伤 |
[26:42] | Was he good? | 他表现好吗 |
[26:44] | I mean, he looks like he’d be good. Was it any good? | 他看起来不错 实际上怎么样 |
[26:49] | We’re out of answers. | 我们找不到答案 |
[26:52] | What if no one comes up with anything? | 要是大家都找不到 那怎么办 |
[26:54] | You mean, what if she dies? | 你是说 要是她死了 |
[26:55] | Yeah. | 对 |
[26:57] | This is gonna sound really bad, | 听上去很残酷 |
[26:59] | but I really want the surgery. | 但我真想做那手术 |
[27:03] | She’s just never gonna get the chance to turn into a person. | 她没有机会长大成人 |
[27:05] | The sum total of her existence | 她一生最大的成就 |
[27:07] | will be almost winning Miss Teen Whatever. | 就只是当什么选美皇后 |
[27:12] | You know what her pageant talent is? | 你知道她选美时特长是什么吗 |
[27:14] | – They have talent? – Rhythmic gymnastics. | -她们还有特长 -艺术体操 |
[27:18] | Oh, come on. | 噢 不会吧 |
[27:20] | What is rhythmic gymnastics? | 艺术体操是什么啊 |
[27:22] | I can’t even say it. I don’t know what it is. | 我都不知道那是什么玩意 |
[27:27] | I think it’s something with a ball and a… | 我觉得是某种拿着球 |
[27:32] | What? | 怎么了 |
[27:34] | Meredith, what? | 梅瑞狄斯 怎么了 |
[27:35] | Get up. Come on. | 起来 快点 |
[27:38] | The only thing that she would possibly need is an angiogram. | 可能只需要做个血管造影 |
[27:41] | Oh. Oh, Dr. Shepherd, just one moment. | 谢博德医生 请等一下 |
[27:44] | Katie competes in beauty pageants. | 凯蒂参加过选美比赛 |
[27:46] | I know that, but we have to save her life anyway. | 我知道 可我们还是得救她的命 |
[27:49] | She has no headaches, no neck pain, her CT is clean. | 她头不疼 脖子不疼 断层扫描也正常 |
[27:52] | There’s no medical proof of an aneurysm, | 所以医学上不能证明她有动脉瘤 |
[27:54] | but what if she has an aneurysm anyway? | 但如果她真的有动脉瘤呢 |
[27:56] | There are no indicators. | 没有确切迹象 |
[27:57] | But she twisted her ankle a few weeks ago when she prepared for the pageant. | 可几周前准备比赛时 她扭了脚 |
[28:00] | – I appreciate you trying to help… – She fell. | -感谢你们这么努力帮忙 -她摔倒了 |
[28:02] | When she twisted her ankle, she fell. | 她扭伤脚踝 摔倒了 |
[28:04] | It was no big deal, not even a bump on the head. | 大家都没当回事 她头也没摔着 |
[28:06] | She got up, iced her ankle, and everything was fine. | 她起来后冰敷就完事了 |
[28:09] | It was a fall so minor, | 这伤太小了 |
[28:09] | her doctor didn’t even think to mention it | 她医生甚至觉得都不值一提 |
[28:11] | When I was taking her history, but she did fall. | 而查她病史 确实有摔倒 |
[28:15] | You know what, the chance a minor fall can burst aneurysm is | 跌倒导致动脉瘤破裂的几率 |
[28:16] | One in a million, literally. | 理论上只有百万分之一 |
[28:27] | – Let’s go. – Where? | -咱们走 -去哪 |
[28:28] | To find out if Katie’s one in a million. | 看看凯迪是不是那百万分之一 |
[28:48] | I’ll be damned. | 真见鬼 |
[28:50] | There it is. | 就是那 |
[28:53] | It’s minute, but it’s there. | 很小 但确实在 |
[28:57] | It’s a subarachnoid hemorrhage. | 蛛网膜出血 |
[28:59] | She’s bleeding into her brain. | 她颅内正在出血 |
[29:06] | She could have gone through her entire | 她本可以安然无恙得 |
[29:08] | Life without it ever been a problem | 继续生活的 |
[29:10] | – One tap in the right spot… – It exploded. | -碰巧她跌倒了 -动脉瘤就爆开了 |
[29:11] | Exactly | 完全正确 |
[29:12] | Now I can fix it. You two did great work. | 现在我要治好她 你俩干的不错 |
[29:15] | Love to stay and kiss your ass, but I got to tell | 很想好好表扬你俩 不过现在 |
[29:17] | Katie’s parents she’s having a surgery. | 要通知她父母要进行手术 |
[29:19] | – Katie Bryce’s chart, please. – Here you go. | -给我凯蒂·布莱斯的病历 -给你 |
[29:22] | Dr. Shepherd, you’d said that you’d | 谢博德医生 你说过谁能帮忙 |
[29:24] | Pick someone to scrub in if we helped | 就选去协助手术 |
[29:26] | Oh, yes, right. | 对 没错 |
[29:28] | I’m sorry I can’t take you both. It’s gonna be a full house. | 抱歉不能把你们都带上 手术室满员了 |
[29:31] | Meredith, I’ll see you in or. | 梅瑞狄斯 手术室见 |
[29:40] | Good. Thank you. | 很好 谢谢 |
[29:50] | Cristina… | 克里斯蒂娜 |
[30:54] | Wow, that was quick. | 这次真迅速 |
[30:55] | His heart had too much damage for a bypass. | 他心脏已经损伤太多无法搭桥 |
[30:59] | I had to let him go. | 我只能让他走了 |
[31:00] | It happens, rarely, but it does happen. | 很少见 但发生了 |
[31:04] | The worst part of the game. | 这是最坏的结果了 |
[31:08] | But I told his wife | 可我告诉他妻子 |
[31:10] | I told Gloria that he would be fine. | 我告诉格洛里亚他会没事的 |
[31:14] | – I promised her that… – you what? | -我承诺她 -什么 |
[31:16] | They have four little girls. | 他们有四个小女儿 |
[31:17] | You are not promising anything. | 你不能承诺任何事 |
[31:18] | This is my case. Did you hear me promise? | 这是我病人 你看我承诺过什么 |
[31:21] | The only one that can keep a promise like that is god, | 唯一能作出承诺的只有上帝 |
[31:24] | And I haven’t seen him holding a scalpel lately. | 而我从没看他拿过手术刀 |
[31:27] | You never promise a patient’s family a good outcome! | 永远不要向病人的家人承诺有好结果 |
[31:31] | I thought… | 我本以为 |
[31:32] | You are a important man to make promises to Mrs. Savitch? | 你对沙维奇夫人作出承诺 |
[31:34] | You get to be the one to tell her that she’s a widow. | 那么你去告诉她成寡妇了 |
[31:49] | Izzie. | 伊兹 |
[31:53] | – Maybe Meredith couldn’t – Izzie. | -或许梅瑞狄斯不该 -伊兹 |
[32:00] | I’ll tell him I changed my mind. | 我告诉他我不去了 |
[32:02] | Don’t do me any favors. It’s fine. | 别假装帮我 我没事 |
[32:05] | Cristina… | 克里斯蒂娜 |
[32:06] | You know what, you did a cutthroat thing. Deal with it. | 干了坏事就得承认 |
[32:08] | Don’t come to me for abslotion. | 不要求我原谅你 |
[32:09] | You want to be a shark, be a shark. | 要坏就坏到底 |
[32:11] | – I’m not… – Oh, yes you are. | -我没有 -你当然有 |
[32:13] | Only it makes you feel all bad in your warm, gooey places. | 你只觉得良心不安而已 |
[32:16] | No, screw you. | 去死吧你 |
[32:18] | I don’t get picked for surgery cause I slept with my boss | 我没因为和上司上床而被选中 |
[32:20] | And I didn’t get into med school cause | 有位有名的老妈 |
[32:21] | I have a famous mother. | 上医学院 |
[32:22] | Some of us have to earn what we get. | 我们就得自食其力 |
[32:37] | Gloria, there were complications in the surgery. | 格洛里亚 手术时有些并发症 |
[32:42] | Tony’s heart had a lot of damage. | 托尼的心脏损伤严重 |
[32:45] | We tried to take him off bypass, but… | 我们本想搭桥 可是 |
[32:52] | There wasn’t anything we could have done. | 我们已经尽力了 |
[32:57] | What are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[32:59] | He… | 他 |
[33:03] | Tony died. | 托尼去世了 |
[33:04] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[33:07] | Gloria… | 格洛里亚 |
[33:09] | – I am so sorry. – Thank you. | -我很抱歉 -谢谢 |
[33:16] | Please… | 求你 |
[33:19] | Go away. | 走开 |
[33:50] | I promised I’d make her look cool. | 我保证会把她剃得很酷 |
[33:52] | Apparently being a bald beauty queen is the worst thing | 变成光头选美皇后 |
[33:54] | That happened in the history of the world. | 显然是史上最糟的事了 |
[33:58] | Did you choose me for the surgery because I slept with you? | 因为我和你上床才选的我吗 |
[34:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:06] | I’m kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[34:07] | I’m not gonna scrub in for surgery. | 我不会去协助你手术的 |
[34:09] | You should ask cristina. She really wants it. | 你应该让克里斯蒂娜去 她很想去 |
[34:11] | You’re Katie’s doctor. And on your first day, | 凯蒂的医生是你 上班第一天 |
[34:14] | With little training, you helped save her life. | 训练很少的情况下 你就救了她的命 |
[34:17] | You earned the right to follow her case through the finish | 你有权全程参加这病例 |
[34:20] | You shouldn’t let the fact that we had sex | 你不该让上床的事 |
[34:23] | Get in the way of you taking your shot. | 影响你自己的机会 |
[34:39] | I wish I wanted to be a chef | 我真希望我是位厨师 |
[34:42] | Or a ski instructor or a kindergarten teacher. | 或者滑雪教师 或者幼儿园老师 |
[34:45] | You know, I would have been a really good postal worker. | 我宁愿是位很棒的邮递员 |
[34:50] | I’m dependable. | 我很可靠 |
[34:52] | You know, my parents tell everyone that | 我父母告诉人们 |
[34:55] | They made up their son a surgeon | 他们把儿子培养成外科医生 |
[34:57] | As if it’s a big accomplishment. | 就像大功告成一样 |
[35:00] | Superhero or something. | 超级英雄之类的 |
[35:04] | If they could see me now. | 如果他们看到我这样 |
[35:08] | When I told my mother I wanted to go to medical school, | 我跟我妈妈说想读医学院时 |
[35:12] | She tried to talk me out of it. | 她劝我不要去 |
[35:16] | Said I didn’t have what it takes to be a surgeon, | 说我不具备外科医生的素质 |
[35:18] | That I’d never make it. | 我永远无法胜任 |
[35:22] | So the way I see it, | 所以在我看来 |
[35:24] | Superhero sounds pretty damn good. | 超级英雄听起来一点都不好 |
[35:31] | We’re gonna survive this, right? | 我们会挺过去的 对吗 |
[35:39] | She’s still short of breath. | 她依旧呼吸困难 |
[35:41] | Did you get an ABG or a chest film? | 看过动脉血气分析或胸片吗 |
[35:43] | Oh, yes, sir, I did. | 是的 看过了 |
[35:44] | And what did you see? | 有什么结论 |
[35:45] | I had a lot of patients last night. | 我昨晚负责很多病人 |
[35:48] | Name the common causes of post-op fever. | 说出术后发热的常见原因 |
[35:52] | From your head, not from a book. | 用脑子想 别找书 |
[35:54] | Don’t look it up. Learn it. It should be in your head. | 别查书 这些都该记在脑子里 |
[35:56] | Name the common causes of post-op fever. | 说出术后发热的常见原因 |
[35:59] | Uh… The common causes of post… | 术后发热的 常见 |
[36:02] | Can anybody name the common causes of post-op fever? | 有人能说出术后发热的常见起因吗 |
[36:08] | Wind, water, wound, walking, weird drugs. | 肺炎 尿道炎 伤口感染 血栓 药理作用 |
[36:11] | The five w’s. | 五个W |
[36:13] | Most of the time, it’s wind, splinting or pneumonia. | 最大的可能是肺 隔膜炎或肺炎 |
[36:18] | Pneumonia’s easy to assume, | 一般会判定为肺炎 |
[36:19] | Especially if you’re too busy to do the test. | 特别是没时间做检测时 |
[36:27] | What do you think’s wrong with 4-b? | 那你认为4-b床病人是哪种情况 |
[36:29] | The fourth w, walking. | 第四个W 血栓 |
[36:31] | I think she’s a prime candidate for a pulmonary embolus. | 她很有可能是肺动脉栓塞 |
[36:34] | How would you diagnose? | 通过什么可以确诊 |
[36:37] | Spiral ct, vq scan, | 螺旋CT 肺通气扫描 |
[36:39] | Provide o2, dose with heparin | 耗氧量 肝磷脂的用量 |
[36:42] | And consult for an ivc filter. | 以及下腔静脉滤结果 |
[36:46] | Do exactly as she says, | 按她说的去检查 |
[36:48] | Then tell your resident that I want you off this case. | 告诉你组长 这位病人你不用管了 |
[36:52] | I’d know you anywhere. You’re the speeding image of your mother. | 我知道你 你身上能看到你妈的影子 |
[36:55] | Welcome to the game. | 欢迎参加竞赛 |
[37:16] | All right, everybody. It’s a beautiful night to save lives. | 各位 如此良宵正适合救人性命 |
[37:20] | Let’s have some fun. | 咱们开始吧 |
[37:30] | I can’t think of any one reason why I want to be a surgeon | 我想不出任何我要做医生的理由 |
[37:36] | But I can think of 1,000 reasons why I should quit. | 但是我能想出一千个理由 不做医生 |
[37:53] | They make it hard on purpose. | 每个决定都如此艰难 |
[38:00] | There are lives in our hands. | 生死在我们手中 |
[38:11] | There comes a moment when it’s more than just a game… | 到了某个关头就不再是竞赛 |
[38:26] | And you either take that step forward | 你要不跨出那一步 |
[38:29] | Or turn around and walk away. | 就是调头离开 |
[38:51] | I could quit, but here’s the thing | 我可以退出 可现况是 |
[38:57] | I love the playing field. | 我爱这片竞技场 |
[39:07] | – It was a good surgery. – Yeah. | -干的不错 -谢谢 |
[39:19] | We don’t have to do that thing | 我们没必要这样 |
[39:20] | Where I say something and then you say something, | 我说点什么 你说点什么 |
[39:23] | And then somebody cries, and there’s a moment. | 然后有人哭了 有那么一个时机 |
[39:26] | – Yuck. – Good. | -真肉麻 -很好 |
[39:32] | You should get some sleep. You look like crap. | 你应该睡一会 你看起来糟透了 |
[39:36] | I look better than you. | 比你好多了 |
[39:38] | That’s not possible. | 那不可能 |
[39:57] | That was amazing. | 太惊人了 |
[40:03] | You practice on cadavers, | 你用尸体练习 |
[40:07] | You observe | 不停地观察 |
[40:08] | And you think you know what you’re gonna feel like | 自以为知道站在手术台前 |
[40:10] | Standing over that table, but… | 是个什么感觉 但是 |
[40:14] | That was such a high. | 那实在太爽了 |
[40:20] | I don’t know why anybody does drugs. | 真不明白为什么还有人会吸毒 |
[40:36] | I should, uh, go do this. | 我还要 继续关注这病例 |
[40:41] | You should. | 确实 |
[40:45] | I’ll see you around. | 回头见 |
[40:48] | See you around. | 回头见 |
[40:50] | See you. | 再见 |
[40:56] | So… | 于是 |
[40:58] | I made it through my first shift. | 我熬过了头一天的工作 |
[41:01] | We all did. | 我们都熬过了 |
[41:04] | The other interns are all good people. | 其他的实习生都是好人 |
[41:06] | You’d like them… | 你会喜欢他们 |
[41:08] | I think. | 我是这么认为 |
[41:10] | I don’t know, maybe. | 不知道 可能吧 |
[41:14] | I like them. | 至少我喜欢他们 |
[41:21] | Oh, and I changed my mind. | 我改主意了 |
[41:23] | I’m not gonna sell the house. I’m gonna keep it. | 我决定不卖房子 我要留着 |
[41:28] | I’ll have to get a couple of roommates, but | 我要找几个室友 但 |
[41:31] | it’s home, you know? | 那还是家 明白吗 |
[41:37] | Are you the doctor? | 你是医生吗 |
[41:39] | No. | 不 |
[41:41] | I’m not your doctor, but I am a doctor. | 我不是你的医生 不过我是医生 |
[41:51] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[41:55] | It’s me, mom. Meredith. | 是我 妈 梅瑞狄斯 |
[42:01] | All right. | 好吧 |
[42:09] | I used to be a doctor, I think. | 觉得过去我也是医生 |
[42:22] | You were a doctor, mom. | 你曾经也是医生 妈妈 |
[42:24] | You were a surgeon. | 你是外科医生 |