时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | The seven years you spend here as a surgical resident | 在这当担任外科住院医生的7年 |
[00:05] | will be the best and worst of your life. | 将是你们一生中最美好和痛苦的7年 |
[00:07] | You will be pushed to the breaking point. | 你们会被推向崩溃的边缘 |
[00:09] | Eight of you will switch to an easier specialty. | 其中8位会转到更容易的专科 |
[00:12] | Five will crack under the pressure. | 5位会在压力下崩溃 |
[00:14] | Two of you will be asked to leave. | 2位会被劝退 |
[00:15] | Dr. Shepherd. We should pretend it never happened. | 谢博德医生 我们要装作什么都没发生 |
[00:17] | What never happened? You sleeping with me, | 什么没发生过 是你和我上床 |
[00:19] | Or you throwing me out this morning? | 还是你今早把我赶出去 |
[00:21] | You’re an attending and I’m your intern. | 你是主治医生 我是你实习医生 |
[00:23] | – Stop looking at me like that. – Like what? | -别那样看我 -哪样 |
[00:26] | Like you’ve seen me naked. | 就像我没穿衣服 |
[00:27] | Your first shift starts now and lasts 48 hours. | 你们第一次值班现在开始持续48小时 |
[00:30] | You’re interns, grunts, nobodies, | 你们是实习生 小人物 |
[00:34] | Bottom of the surgical food chain. | 在外科食物链的最底层 |
[00:36] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛 |
[00:37] | You and I are gonna have so much fun together. | 你和我一起可有的瞧了 |
[00:41] | You know Meredith is inbred? | 你们知道梅瑞狄斯来历吗 |
[00:42] | Like it’s uncommon around here to be a doctors’ parents… | 父母是医生在这里很特别吗 |
[00:45] | Royally in bread. her mother is Ellis Grey. | 不止如此 她妈妈可是爱丽丝·格蕾 |
[00:47] | Shut up. the Ellis Grey? | 天啊 那个爱丽丝·格蕾 |
[00:48] | She’s a living legend. | 她是活生生的传奇 |
[00:51] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[00:52] | It’s me, mom. Meredith. | 是我 妈 梅瑞狄斯 |
[00:56] | All right. | 好吧 |
[00:59] | We’re gonna survive this, right? | 我们会挺过去的 对吗 |
[01:15] | It’s all about lines. | 一切都有关”线” |
[01:18] | The finish line at the end of residency. | 实习结束时的终点线 |
[01:22] | Waiting in line for a chance at the operating table. | 排成直线等待进手术室的机会 |
[01:28] | And then there’s the most important line… | 还有最重要的一条线 |
[01:31] | A line separating you from the people you work with. | 一条分隔你和同事的三八线 |
[01:39] | It doesn’t help to get too familiar. | 关系太好是没有帮助的 |
[01:45] | To make friends. | 交朋友也是 |
[01:48] | You need boundaries between you and the rest of the world. | 你需要分界线让自己远离尘世 |
[01:56] | Other people are far too messy. | 其他人太过于复杂 |
[02:00] | It’s all about lines. | 一切都有关”线” |
[02:03] | Drawing lines in the sand | 在沙上画几条线 |
[02:05] | And praying like hell no one crosses them. | 拼命地祈祷没人能穿越它们 |
[02:08] | Look, I’m sure you’re very nice, | 我相信你人很好 |
[02:10] | But I’m very particular about who lives in my house, | 但我对室友比较挑剔 |
[02:12] | and you’re just not right. | 你就是不合适 |
[02:14] | Why? Look, I’m quiet. | 为什么 我很安静 |
[02:16] | No loud music, no parties. | 没有吵闹的音乐 没有聚会 |
[02:18] | Where were you when the challenger exploded? | 挑战号爆炸时你在哪 |
[02:20] | The what? | 什么 |
[02:21] | The space shuttle challenger. | 航天飞机挑战号 |
[02:24] | Uh… I think I was in kindergarten. | 我想我当时在上幼儿园 |
[02:26] | Exactly. No. | 确实 不行 |
[02:29] | Why do you put up posters for roommates | 如果你不想要找室友 |
[02:31] | if you don’t want roommates? | 那你干嘛还要贴广告 |
[02:32] | I do want roommates. | 我想要室友 |
[02:33] | We’re together 100 hours a week. | 我们一周有100个小时在一起 |
[02:34] | You want to live together, too? | 你还想住一起吗 |
[02:35] | I see you bring bribes now, huh? | 我看你带行贿品来了 |
[02:37] | I need a place to live. My Mom irons my scrubs. | 我得找个地方住 我妈居然熨我刷手衣 |
[02:40] | I have to get out of there. | 我得搬出去 |
[02:41] | It’s not a bribe. I don’t think it’s a good idea. | 这不是贿赂 我觉得这不是好主意 |
[02:43] | – I can put down last, first, and deposit. – It’s totally a bribe. | -我可以先付两个月定金 -肯定是贿赂 |
[02:46] | I can cook, and I’m an obsessive cleaner. | 我会煮饭 而且很爱干净 |
[02:48] | No. I just want two total strangers who I don’t have to talk to | 不行 我只想找两个陌生人 不用聊天 |
[02:52] | Or be nice to, | 或对他们示好 |
[02:53] | and it’s not a bribe. It’s a mocha latte. | 还有这不是贿赂 只是杯摩卡拿铁 |
[02:55] | George, you’re running the code team. Meredith, take the trauma pager. | 乔治去急救组 梅瑞狄斯去创伤科待命 |
[02:59] | Christina, deliver the weekend labs to the patients. | 克里斯蒂娜去把检查结果告诉病人 |
[03:01] | Izzie, you’re on sutures. | 伊兹 你就去缝合吧 |
[03:04] | Dr. Bailey, I was hoping to assist you in the O.R. Today. | 贝利医生 我希望今天可以协助你的手术 |
[03:07] | Maybe, do a minor procedure, I think I’m ready. | 也许能尽我微薄之力 我准备好了 |
[03:11] | Mocha latte? | 要摩卡拿铁吗 |
[03:13] | – If she gets to cut, I want to cut, too. – Yeah, me too. | -如果她能 我也想做 -我也是 |
[03:14] | I wouldn’t mind another shot. I mean, if everybody else is… | 我不介意再试一次 如果她们都能 |
[03:17] | Stop talking. | 别吵了 |
[03:18] | Every intern wants to perform their first surgery. | 每个实习生都渴望他们第一次手术 |
[03:21] | That’s not your job. | 这不是你们的工作 |
[03:23] | Do you know what your job is? | 你们的工作是 |
[03:24] | To make your resident happy. | 让你们的住院医生开心 |
[03:25] | Do I look happy? No. Why? | 我看上去开心吗 不 为什么 |
[03:27] | Because my interns are whiny. | 因为我的实习生很爱发牢骚 |
[03:29] | You know what will make me look happy? | 你们知道什么能让我开心 |
[03:31] | Having a code team staffed, | 去急救组报道 |
[03:33] | having the trauma pages answered, | 去创伤科待命 |
[03:34] | Having the weekend labs delivered, | 去报告检查结果 |
[03:36] | and having someone down in the pit, doing the sutures. | 去给某位受伤的病患 缝合伤口 |
[03:40] | No one holds a scalpel till I’m so happy, | 在我开心起来前 没人能拿手术刀 |
[03:43] | I’m mary freakin’ poppins. | 我现在郁闷着呢 |
[03:45] | Mocha latte, my ass. | 送摩卡拿铁 傻子都懂 |
[03:47] | Why are y’all standing there? Move! | 为什么还站在那 动起来 |
[03:59] | Seattle has ferryboats. | 西雅图有渡轮啊 |
[04:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:03] | I didn’t know that. | 我以前都不知道 |
[04:04] | I’ve been living here six weeks. | 我已经搬来6周了 |
[04:05] | I didn’t know there were ferryboats. | 都不知道这里有渡轮 |
[04:07] | Seattle is surrounded by water on three sides. | 西雅图三面环水 |
[04:09] | Hence the ferryboats. | 所以有渡轮 |
[04:12] | Now I have to like it here. | 现在我不由得喜欢上这里 |
[04:13] | I wasn’t planning on liking it here. | 没想到会喜欢上这里 |
[04:15] | I’m from New York. | 我来自纽约 |
[04:17] | Genetically engineered to dislike everywhere | 天生就不喜欢任何地方 |
[04:19] | except Manhattan. | 除了曼哈顿 |
[04:21] | I have a thing for ferryboats. | 我想去坐坐渡轮 |
[04:28] | I’m not going out with you. | 我不会和你出去的 |
[04:30] | Did I ask you to go out with me? | 我请你和我去了吗 |
[04:33] | Do you want to go out with me? | 你愿意和我出去吗 |
[04:35] | I’m not dating you, | 我不会和你约会 |
[04:37] | and I’m definitely not sleeping with you again. | 而且我绝对不再和你上床了 |
[04:38] | You’re my boss. | 你是我的上级 |
[04:39] | I’m your boss’s boss. | 我是你上级的上级 |
[04:41] | You’re my teacher and my teacher’s teacher. | 你是我的导师 我导师的老师 |
[04:43] | And you’re my teacher. | 你也是我导师 |
[04:45] | “I’m your sister, I’m your daughter.” | “你是我的姐妹 你是我的baby” |
[04:46] | – You’re sexually harassing me. – I’m riding an elevator. | -你对我性骚扰 -我在坐电梯而已 |
[04:50] | Look, I’m drawing a line. | 听着 我在画条线 |
[04:52] | The line is drawn. | 线画好了 |
[04:54] | There’s a big line. | 这是条很清晰的线 |
[05:00] | So, this line, is it imaginary | 那这线是你想象出来的 |
[05:03] | or do I need to get you a marker? | 还是要给你支笔画下来 |
[05:27] | We’ll talk later? | 我们等会再谈 |
[05:33] | – Are you the surgeon? – Yeah. | -你是外科医生吗 -是的 |
[05:35] | We’ve got a rape victim. | 我们有个强奸受害者 |
[05:36] | Better get in there. | 最好进去看看 |
[05:39] | 25-year-old female found down at the park. Status… post trauma. | 25岁女性发现倒在公园里 状态创伤后 |
[05:43] | She came in with a GCS of six. B.P. …80 over 60. | 送来时格拉斯哥6分 血压80/60 |
[05:48] | Exam is significant for blunt head trauma. | 检查显示脑后钝伤只主因 |
[05:50] | Unequal breath sounds, right pupil is dilated, and she’s ready for X-ray. | 呼吸不均匀 右侧瞳孔散大 准备去照X光 |
[05:54] | Ready to roll? | 准备好了吗 |
[05:59] | Hey! | 听见没 |
[05:59] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:04] | Call ahead to clear a C.T. Let them know I’m coming. | 提前打电话去CT室 通知他们我要来了 |
[06:06] | Load up the portable monitor. | 装上便携式监护仪 |
[06:08] | Call respiratory for a ventilator. | 通知呼吸科要台呼吸机 |
[06:10] | I’ll get x-rays while I’m down there. | 我一到那里就做X光检查 |
[06:17] | She’s gonna spend a hell of a long time in recovery and rehab. | 她要过很长一段时间才能完全康复 |
[06:20] | If she survives. | 如果能活下来 |
[06:22] | What is she, like 5’2″, 100 pounds? | 瞧瞧她 1米6的个 45公斤吗 |
[06:24] | She’s still breathing after what this guy did to her? | 在被施暴后 她还能活下来吗 |
[06:26] | If they catch the guy, they should castrate him. | 要是抓住那家伙 真该阉了他 |
[06:29] | See how shredded her hands are? | 看她的手伤得多严重 |
[06:31] | She tried to fight back. | 她试图还击 |
[06:32] | Tried to? Rape kit came back negative. | 试图吗 强奸检验呈阴性 |
[06:34] | She kicked his ass. | 她揍了他一顿 |
[06:37] | So, we have a warrior among us, huh? | 那么说 她是位勇士了 |
[06:41] | Allison. | 艾莉森 |
[06:44] | Her… her name is Allison. | 她的名字叫艾莉森 |
[06:48] | Allison. | 艾莉森 |
[06:50] | I think I may have found the cause of our rupture. | 我觉得找到出血的位置了 |
[07:01] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[07:03] | Does anyone know what this is? | 有谁知道这是什么 |
[07:05] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[07:07] | What? Spit it out, Grey. | 是什么 说吧 格蕾 |
[07:09] | – She bit it off. – Bit off what? | -她把它咬下来了 -咬下什么 |
[07:11] | That’s his… | 那是他的 |
[07:14] | penis. | 阴茎 |
[07:16] | She bit off his — his penis. | 她把他阴茎咬下来了 |
[07:52] | If she can fight the infection, she’ll be fine. | 如果她能过感染那关 她就会好起来 |
[07:54] | It’s all gonna depend on whether or not she wakes up in the next 72 hours. | 这得看在72小时内她能否醒过来 |
[07:57] | Yeh, We should go to drink later. | 我们等会儿去喝杯吧 |
[07:59] | You can tell me the long story | 说说名医放弃优厚的待遇 |
[08:01] | of what makes a hotshot doc leave the big apple for Seattle. | 来到西雅图的精彩故事 |
[08:03] | Short story, actually. | 事实上 很简短的 |
[08:04] | Your chief of surgery made me an offer I couldn’t refuse. | 你外科主任请我过来 我不好拒绝 |
[08:08] | Richard asked you to come? | 理查德请你来的吗 |
[08:10] | Yeah. Why? | 是的 怎么了 |
[08:13] | Oh, nothing. | 没什么 |
[08:15] | See you later. | 待会见 |
[08:23] | Do you know what the code team does? | 你知道急救组是干嘛的 |
[08:25] | Saves lives. | 拯救生命 |
[08:27] | I shock a heart, and someone lives to see another day. | 我电击心脏 某人的生命又能延续了 |
[08:31] | That’s upbeat. | 真鼓舞人心 |
[08:32] | It’s a glass half full… | 是个乐观的地方 |
[08:34] | Bambi, don’t say another word till after the hunter shoots your mother. | 小鹿斑比 在猎人射你妈前别说话 |
[08:39] | I don’t like you. | 我不喜欢你 |
[08:41] | I have a B.A. from Smith, | 我是史密斯大学文学学士 |
[08:42] | a PHD from Berkeley, | 柏克莱大学的博士 |
[08:44] | And an M.D. from Stanford, | 斯坦福大学的医学博士 |
[08:45] | and I’m delivering lab results. | 而我却在发诊断结果 |
[08:47] | It’s gonna take me all day to get through these. | 这得花一整天才做得完 |
[08:49] | Then get started. | 那就快干活吧 |
[08:51] | Oh, I wasn’t complaining. | 我没在抱怨 |
[08:53] | Intern was reassigned, so he’s mine now. | 实习生重新分配了 他现在归我管 |
[08:55] | Have him shadow you for the day. | 我让他今天跟你做事 |
[08:57] | Show him how i do things. | 告诉他我的行事作风 |
[09:01] | Alex karev. nice to meet you. | 阿历克斯·克莱夫 很高兴认识你 |
[09:03] | You’re the pig who called meredith a nurse. | 那个叫梅瑞狄斯是护士的猪头吧 |
[09:05] | I hate you on principle. | 我打心底里讨厌你 |
[09:07] | And you’re the pushy, overbearing kiss-ass. | 你就是那不择手段傲慢的马屁精 |
[09:09] | I, uh, i hate you too. | 我也打心底里讨厌你 |
[09:11] | Oh, it should be fun then. | 那接下来就好玩了 |
[09:24] | I’m dr. o’malley. i’ll be running this code. | 我是欧麦利医生 负责这次抢救 |
[09:26] | What do we got? | 什么情况 |
[09:27] | We have a 57-year-old male. he’s asystole. | 57岁的男性 心脏停搏 |
[09:32] | Charging to 200, please. | 充电到200焦 |
[09:34] | – We’re charged. – Cleared. | -已充 -离手 |
[09:36] | All right, Mrs. lu, i’m dr. stevens. | 好了 卢太太 我是斯蒂文斯医生 |
[09:38] | I’m gonna sew up your wound. | 我来帮你缝合伤口 |
[09:40] | you’re gonna need a six stitches. | 你大概要缝六针 |
[09:42] | Are you allergic to any medication? | 你对药物有过敏吗 |
[09:44] | Can you speak Chinese? | 你会说中文吗 |
[09:45] | Please help me. | 请你帮帮我 |
[09:47] | Oh, i’m sorry. l-i don’t… do you speak english? | 不好意思 我不会 你会讲英文吗 |
[09:51] | My daughter is outside. She is worse than me. | 我女儿在外面 伤得比我还重 |
[09:53] | I just hurt my arm. She was… | 我只伤到手 她就 |
[09:56] | Are you listen to me? | 你有没有听我说啊 |
[09:58] | I’ll find, um… does anybody here speak chinese? | 我找人 有人会讲中文吗 |
[10:11] | Hi. is the chief in? | 你好 主任在吗 |
[10:13] | He’s on his way. is that it? | 他在路上 这就是那个吗 |
[10:15] | – Yeah. – Can i see it? | -是的 -我能看看吗 |
[10:20] | No. forget i asked. | 算了 当我没说 |
[10:22] | Meredith, it’s good to see you. | 梅瑞狄斯 见到你真好 |
[10:23] | I heard your mother was leaving Mayo. | 我听说你妈离开梅奥了[爱尔兰西北部] |
[10:25] | She going back with the UN? | 她打算回联合国吗 |
[10:27] | She’s, uh, taking time off. | 她正在休假 |
[10:29] | To write another book, I suppose | 我猜她又打算出书了 |
[10:32] | Listen, so they said to bring this to you, so… | 他们说把这个拿给你 所以 |
[10:34] | – Yes, uh, for the police. – Right. | -是的 要给警方的 -好 |
[10:37] | When did the police say they were coming? | 他们说什么时候来 |
[10:39] | You know how slow they are. | 你知道他们办事多慢 |
[10:40] | So she better take it with her. | 所以她最好能随身携带 |
[10:42] | What? | 什么 |
[10:43] | You have to take it with you. | 你必须随身携带 |
[10:45] | Chain-of-custody rules. | 这是证据监督链规定的 |
[10:46] | All medical matter in a rape | 所有强奸案的医学证据 |
[10:48] | must stay with the person who collected it | 必须由收集人保管 |
[10:50] | Until it’s placed in police custody. | 直到警方来接收为止 |
[10:52] | You collected the specimen, so you have custody. | 你收集了这样本 所以由你来保管 |
[10:55] | Custody of a penis. | 保管这阴茎 |
[10:57] | Yes, until the cops come for it. | 是的 直到警察来接收 |
[10:59] | Ok. well, what am i supposed to do with the penis? | 好的 那我带着这阴茎要做什么呢 |
[11:06] | You have a disorder called multinucleate cell angiohistiocytoma. | 你患的病是多核血管组织细胞瘤 |
[11:10] | It’s not a cancer sarcoma. | 这不是恶性肿瘤 |
[11:12] | It’s very rare but minor. | 这很罕见但不严重 |
[11:15] | You’ll be discharged today, ok? | 你今天就可以出院了 好吗 |
[11:17] | – l-i don’t need a surgery? – No. | -我不需要做手术 -是的 |
[11:19] | I’m not gonna die? i’m fine? | 我不会死了 我好了 |
[11:21] | Fit as a fiddle, or whatever. | 非常健康 就这样了 |
[11:37] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[11:38] | Don’t ask. you don’t want to know. | 别问 你不会想要知道的 |
[11:40] | I do want to know. really. | 我就想知道 真的 |
[11:42] | You really want to know? | 你真的想知道 |
[11:45] | It’s a severed penis. | 是被弄断的阴茎 |
[11:47] | Ok. i didn’t really want to know. | 好吧 我不是很想知道的 |
[11:50] | Why do i have to be the one who get hugged? | 为什么老是我被别人拥抱 |
[11:52] | Because i don’t do that. | 因为我不做这事 |
[11:53] | Besides, you’re the ovarian sister here. | 此外 你是卵巢姐妹啊 |
[11:55] | Did you call me an ovarian s? an ovarian s? | 你刚刚叫我卵巢 卵巢吗 |
[11:58] | Since when has the possession of ovaries become an insult? | 什么时候拥有卵巢变成侮辱 |
[12:01] | Meredith’s carrying a penis around in a jar. | 梅瑞狄斯正拿着装着阴茎的罐子 |
[12:03] | oh, from the rape surgery? | 是那个强奸的手术吗 |
[12:05] | Yeah, and it’s not a jar. | 是的 那不是罐子 |
[12:07] | It’s a cooler. | 是个冷藏箱 |
[12:10] | Talk about taking a bite out of crime. | 只谈医学 别扯到犯罪 |
[12:20] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[12:21] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[12:23] | – Allison’s shoes are… – what? | -艾莉森的鞋子 -什么 |
[12:27] | The rape victim, Allison, her shoes. | 那个受害者艾莉森 她的鞋子 |
[12:30] | I have the same ones in my locker, | 我鞋柜里有双一模一样的 |
[12:33] | And i normally never wear them | 我平常从不穿它 |
[12:34] | because they’re not comfortable. | 因为它穿起来不舒服 |
[12:35] | But today i did. | 但是我今天穿了 |
[12:37] | And she was wearing the same shoes, | 她也穿了同样的鞋子 |
[12:40] | And it’s just… stupid, | 这只是 愚蠢的想法 |
[12:42] | And i’m tired, and forget it. | 我累了 当我没说过 |
[12:46] | You know what you need? | 你知道你需要什么吗 |
[12:52] | No. | 不行 |
[12:55] | It’s sick and twisted. | 这是很不好也不妥 |
[12:56] | We said last time was the last time. | 我们说过上次是最后一次了 |
[13:01] | You’ve been doing it without me? | 你背着我偷偷去了吗 |
[13:03] | Nancy Reagan lied. | 南希·里根撒谎了 |
[13:05] | You can’t just say no. come on. | 你无法拒绝的 来吧 |
[13:07] | Do you know what would happen if anyone knew? | 你知道这事被人捅出去的后果吗 |
[13:09] | I’m doing it. | 这事我做定了 |
[13:11] | You can come with me, | 你可以跟我来 |
[13:13] | or you can stay here and be miserable. | 也可以在这坐着继续郁闷 |
[13:28] | You are such a woman. | 你真娘啊 |
[13:34] | That’s a code. | 急救组来的 |
[13:36] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[13:49] | You are really cute. | 你们真的很可爱 |
[14:25] | What are you doing in here? | 你在这里干什么啊 |
[14:26] | There were no tests ordered, and the baby has a murmur. | 你没有预定检查 但这婴儿心脏有杂音 |
[14:30] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:32] | He turned blue. | 他出现紫绀了 |
[14:34] | You’re surgery,you’re not authorized to be in here. | 你是外科医生 你无权进入这里 |
[14:36] | Do you know how much trouble you can get into for this? | 你知道你会因这惹祸上身吗 |
[14:38] | Are you going to do any tests? | 你打算再去做测试吗 |
[14:40] | It’s a benign systolic ejection murmur. | 这是生理性的收缩期喷射性杂音 |
[14:43] | It goes away with age. | 会长大后会消失的 |
[14:44] | You’re not gonna do tests? | 所以你不打算做检查吗 |
[14:45] | He’s not your patient. | 他不是你的病人 |
[14:45] | He’s not even on your service. | 他都不是你管的 |
[14:47] | You sure it’s benign? | 你确定这是生理性吗 |
[14:49] | I’m a doctor, too, you know. you should get out of here. | 我也是医生 你该离开了 |
[15:02] | – You get a good case? – No, her. | -拿到好病例了吗 -不是 是她 |
[15:04] | She won’t let me sew her up. | 她不让我缝针 |
[15:06] | My daughter is outside. Her head bleeds badly. | 我女儿在外面 头流着血 |
[15:08] | I wanna stop her bleeding, | 我想帮她止血 |
[15:10] | but I don’t know how. | 但我不会 |
[15:13] | Can you just ask her what’s wrong? | 你能问问她怎么了吗 |
[15:18] | – No. – why not? | -不行 -为什么不行 |
[15:23] | Because i grew up in beverly hills. | 因为我在比弗利山长大 |
[15:25] | The only chinese i know is from a Mr chow’s menu. | 我只认识周记饭馆菜单上的中文 |
[15:27] | Besides, i’m korean. | 而且 我是韩裔 |
[15:39] | Chief. | 主任 |
[15:41] | So, you asked Shepherd to come to grace, huh? | 是你邀请谢博德来圣恩的 |
[15:43] | He was an old student of mine. | 他是我的老学生了 |
[15:45] | He left a manhattan private practice because you asked. | 他因你邀请就离开曼哈顿的私人诊所 |
[15:48] | – Yes. – No other reason? | -是的 -没有其他的原因吗 |
[15:51] | Just a favor for an old professor? | 只是帮老教授一个忙吗 |
[15:53] | It’ll be years before i retire. | 离我退休还有几年呢 |
[15:55] | Chief of surgery is mine. Chief of surgery is mine. | 外科主任是我的 外科主任是我 |
[15:59] | It was yours. now i’m not so sure. | 曾是你的 但现在我不确定 |
[16:00] | I am the best surgeon at Grace | 我是圣恩最好的外科医生 |
[16:02] | with the lowest mortality rate. | 我的手术死亡率是最低的 |
[16:04] | You can’t just bring… | 你不能带来 |
[16:05] | Now ask me why i’m not so sure about you. | 问我 为什么我不确定你能胜任 |
[16:10] | Ask me why. | 问我为什么 |
[16:21] | Don’t people get sick anymore? | 人都不生病吗 |
[16:24] | I mean, how are we supposed to get any O.R. time | 如果人们都好好的活着 |
[16:26] | If everyone’s gonna just live? | 我们怎么可能有机会进手术室 |
[16:30] | Look. | 听着 |
[16:32] | I’ll take ten, you take ten. | 我拿十个 你拿十个 |
[16:34] | Get in, get out. | 尽快搞定 |
[16:35] | No smiling, no hugging, no letting them cry. | 没有微笑 没有拥抱 别让他们哭 |
[16:38] | Just be quick about it. | 快点就好 |
[16:39] | You’re the one that’s slow. | 你肯定比我慢 |
[16:41] | I am not slow. you are slow. | 我不是 你才是 |
[16:42] | – You want to bet? – You’re on. | -想打个赌吗 -好啊 |
[16:46] | – A comprehensive workup… – Did not reveal… | -这次全面体检 -不能说明 |
[16:48] | – Abnormalities – Your doppler was negative | -有异常情况 -你多普勒测试结果提示 |
[16:50] | for venous thrombosis so there’s no need for chronic anticoagulation. | 无静脉血栓 所以没有必要进行长期抗凝治疗 |
[16:53] | …anticoagulation or an oral ibc…. | 抗凝治疗或者是口头的 |
[16:55] | …the biopsy was positive… | 组织检查的结果发现 |
[16:56] | …for a mixed anaerobic… | 一个混合性厌氧 |
[16:58] | …non-group-a streptococci infection. | 非A组链球菌感染 |
[16:59] | Your BUN and creatinine elevations had us worried… | 你的血尿素氮和肌酐都升高了 我们担心 |
[17:02] | …about rapidly progressive glomerulonephritis… | 急进性肾小球肾炎 |
[17:03] | …which could signal autoimmune disease. | 很可能是自身免疫病的信号 |
[17:06] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[17:07] | We’re not amputating your leg. | 我们不会给你截肢了 |
[17:09] | You keep your kidneys. | 你保住你的肾了 |
[17:10] | Congratulations. you can go home today. | 恭喜 你今天可以回家了 |
[17:13] | Congratulations. whatever. | 不管怎样 恭喜恭喜 |
[17:19] | Congratulations.There’s nothing wrong with you. | 恭喜 你身体无大碍 |
[17:21] | You’re going to be fine. congratulations. | 你会没事的 恭喜 |
[17:28] | What’s your favorite ’80s group? | 你喜欢的80年代乐队 |
[17:29] | – Queen. – No. | -皇后乐队[70年代] -不行 |
[17:31] | – Twisted sister. – Oh! | -扭曲姐妹[还是70年代] -天啊 |
[17:33] | It’s not like there’s a right or wrong answer. | 这问题好像没有标准答案 |
[17:36] | The go-go’s, Duran Duran, Eurythmics. | [皆是80年代著名乐队] |
[17:44] | Have a nice day. | 祝你愉快一整天 |
[17:45] | You can go home today. | 你今天可以回家了 |
[17:56] | Time to death 15:45. | 死亡时间 15点45分 |
[18:14] | Meredith. i’ve called every hospital in the county. | 梅瑞狄斯 我已经通知了本市所有医院 |
[18:20] | I don’t know. Sooner or later, the guy that did this | 现在不清楚 做那事的家伙 |
[18:22] | Is gonna seek medical attention. | 迟早会去找医疗援助 |
[18:23] | When he does, that penis you’re | 一旦他去了 你手上拿的阴茎 |
[18:25] | carrying around is gonna nail him. | 会成为有力的证据 |
[18:26] | – Where is her family? – Doesn’t have any. | -她家人呢 -没有 |
[18:29] | No siblings? | 兄弟姐妹呢 |
[18:31] | No. both parents are dead. | 没有 父母双亡 |
[18:34] | She just moved to seattle three weeks ago. | 她3周前才搬来西雅图 |
[18:36] | Welcome to the city. | 欢迎你来到这城市 |
[18:45] | Meredith, are you ok? | 梅瑞狄斯 你还好吗 |
[18:47] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 恩 我没事 |
[18:49] | I just have to do something. | 我只是还有些事要忙 |
[18:52] | I have to go. | 我要走了 |
[18:53] | All right. I’m going to sit with her. | 好吧 我就陪她坐会儿 |
[18:55] | Dr. burke? there’s a baby up in peds. | 伯克医生 儿科有个小孩 |
[18:58] | I saw him have a tet spell, | 我看他紫绀发作 |
[18:59] | and i think i hear a murmur. | 觉得我听到了心脏杂音 |
[19:01] | Hmm. Did peds call us for a consult? | 儿科要我们去会诊吗 |
[19:02] | Acturally no, they’re not doing anything about it. | 实际上 没有 他们没有做任何 |
[19:04] | so, you want me to what? | 那你找我干嘛 |
[19:05] | If you could just go up and look at him. | 你能否上去看一下他 |
[19:07] | Not without a peds consult. | 儿科不请会诊我不能去的 |
[19:08] | I’m a busy man, Grey, | 我可是大忙人 格雷 |
[19:09] | And there are rules. | 而且医院是有规定的 |
[19:10] | Look, it’s not like i’m the chief or something. | 我又不是主任之类的人 |
[19:23] | You’re hot. | 你很正啊 |
[19:26] | You’re drunk. Hold still. | 你喝醉了 别动 |
[19:30] | Wait. you’re that… that girl from the magazine. | 等等 你是杂志里的那个女生 |
[19:34] | The red bikini. | 穿红色比基尼的那个 |
[19:36] | Yeah, it was pink. I’m done. | 对 是粉色的 做完了 |
[19:38] | You can see the nurse outside now. | 你可以去外面找护士了 |
[19:39] | You’d better get some help | 与其在这里浪费时间 |
[19:40] | rather than messing around here | 为何不去找人帮我啊 |
[19:42] | – is she crazy or something? – No, i don’t think so. Ok. | -她是疯了吗 -不 我觉得不是 |
[19:47] | Please. Please sit down. | 拜托 请你坐下吧 |
[19:48] | I really need to look at your arm. | 我真的要处理一下你的胳膊 |
[19:51] | Ok. | 好的 |
[19:57] | She was a child when I left her. | 我离开她时她还很小 |
[20:01] | It’s not a good place, | 尽管那不是什么好地方 |
[20:03] | but we can make a lot of money. | 但能赚到不少钱 |
[20:14] | What are you doing down here? | 你在这儿干什么呢 |
[20:15] | Just sitting here with my penis. | 就坐在这着陪我的阴茎 |
[20:17] | – What about you? – Hiding from alex. | -你呢 -在躲阿历克斯 |
[20:22] | I kissed derek. | 我亲了德里克 |
[20:24] | You kissed derek? | 亲了德里克吗 |
[20:26] | In the elevator. | 在电梯里 |
[20:27] | Well, you kissed someone in the elevator. | 好吧 你在电梯里亲嘴了 |
[20:29] | I was having a bad day. | 今天过得真郁闷 |
[20:31] | I am having a bad day. | 现在还郁闷着呢 |
[20:34] | This is what do you do on your bad days, | 看看你心情不好时做了什么 |
[20:36] | make out with Dr. mcdreamy. | 就和美梦先生亲热 |
[20:40] | Well, | 其实 |
[20:42] | You know, that and carrying around a penis | 你知道 拎着个阴茎逛来逛去 |
[20:44] | Just makes everything seem so shiny and happy. | 只是让每件事变得充满喜感 |
[20:46] | George said Allison was wearing your shoes. | 乔治说艾莉森和你穿一样的鞋 |
[20:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:50] | It’s weird, right? | 这挺奇怪的 对吧 |
[20:53] | It’s weird that you care. | 奇怪的是你居然关心这事 |
[20:55] | I think it’s weird. | 我觉得挺奇怪的 |
[21:22] | Could i have security, please? | 能请保安过来么 |
[21:28] | What do we got? | 什么情况 |
[21:30] | – Take a look. – What? | -自己看吧 -什么 |
[21:35] | Let’s get him to O.R. 1. You call the chief. | 把他送到1号手术室 你去通知主任 |
[21:38] | Let him know we got the rapist. | 告诉他找到强奸犯了 |
[21:51] | I saw allison. | 我看过艾莉森 |
[21:52] | You can’t believe the beating that she took. | 你无法想象她受伤的程度 |
[21:55] | And then to see this. | 然后看见这个 |
[21:56] | Like that saying, “You should see the other guy.” | 有句话说 “真相来自比较” |
[21:58] | Why not attempt to reattach the penis? | 为什么不尝试重新修复阴茎 |
[22:01] | Teeth don’t slice. | 牙齿切口不平 |
[22:02] | You can only reattach with a clean cut. | 修复手术只能用于平整的切口 |
[22:04] | If she wanted to slice him off with a knife… | 如果是用刀把他阴茎切下的话 |
[22:06] | Besides the digestive juices didn’t leave much of the flesh. | 而且唾液使活性肌肉组织所剩无几 |
[22:09] | Right, so what do we do? | 正确 那现在要怎么做 |
[22:11] | Sew him up minus part of the family jewels. | 缝合 减少生殖器的大小 |
[22:13] | And his outlook? | 他之后会怎样呢 |
[22:14] | He’ll be urinating out of a bag for a long time. | 很长一段时间他将用尿袋排尿 |
[22:17] | Not to mention he’ll never be able to have sex again. | 更不必说 他再也不能有性行为了 |
[22:19] | – Too bad. – Shame. | -真倒霉 -可惜啊 |
[22:20] | Let’s all take a moment to grieve. | 让我们为他哀悼一会吧 |
[22:22] | Clamp. | 手术钳 |
[22:28] | Richard. | 理查德 |
[22:30] | We got the rapist. | 我们找到那强奸犯了 |
[22:31] | He stumbled right into the hospital. | 他跌跌撞撞走到了医院门口 |
[22:34] | Yeah, i heard. | 恩 我听说了 |
[22:38] | – Listen, Burke… – Why? | -听着 伯克 -为什么 |
[22:39] | You really want to know? | 你真想知道吗 |
[22:41] | I want to know when you stopped | 我想知道 什么时候起 |
[22:42] | thinking of me as your number one? | 我不是你的首选接班人了 |
[22:46] | Richard, i do more in this hospital than… | 我比其他医生都做得多 |
[22:48] | You do only exactly as much as is necessary. | 你仅仅做了你份内的事 |
[22:52] | You never take an extra step. | 从来没有多做一丁点儿 |
[22:53] | You never give an extra minute. | 从来不多花一分钟 |
[22:56] | You’re comfortable and arrogant | 你工作起来得心应手 但目中无人 |
[22:58] | And it doesn’t impress me. | 这是不会打动我让你做主任的 |
[22:59] | You want to be chief? Earn it. | 想当主任吗 努力争取吧 |
[23:32] | When are you free? | 什么时候才可以 |
[23:34] | I’m sorry. i have patients lined up. | 我很抱歉 其他病人在等我 |
[23:36] | I don’t have time. | 我没有空 |
[23:37] | I don’t understand you. I’m sorry. | 也听不懂你说什么 很抱歉 |
[23:39] | How could I make you understand? | 我要怎么说你才能听懂 |
[23:48] | See you. | 再见 |
[23:59] | – my head hurts. – Maybe it’s a tumor. | -我头疼 -可能是肿瘤 |
[24:02] | You wish i had a tumor. | 你巴不得我得肿瘤 |
[24:04] | Look. I’d rip your face off | 如果可以参加手术 |
[24:05] | If it meant i got to scrub in. | 把你的脸撕下来我都愿意 |
[24:06] | I’ve been suturing all day. | 我一整天都在缝合 |
[24:08] | My hands are numb. | 我手都麻了 |
[24:10] | At least you help people. | 至少你在帮助病人 |
[24:12] | At least you get to practice freakin’ medicine. | 至少你还能精进医术 |
[24:15] | I had to send my chinese lady away. | 我让那中国女士离开了 |
[24:17] | She was, like, camped out down there. | 她就像要在这安营扎寨了 |
[24:20] | Oh, poor Izzie, turning away patients. boohoo. | 可怜的伊兹 把病人赶走了 |
[24:23] | The police can’t send a crime-scene guy down for hours, | 警方这几小时不能派犯罪科的人过来 |
[24:27] | So i have to spend the night with the penis. | 我今晚要和这阴茎过了 |
[24:31] | Alex, don’t say it. | 阿历克斯 别说话 |
[24:33] | It was too easy, anyway. | 随便啦 这也不难 |
[24:37] | Who here feels like they have no idea what they’re doing? | 这里有谁对所做的事一头雾水 |
[24:42] | Are we supposed to be learning something? | 我们本不是来这里学习的么 |
[24:44] | I don’t feel like i’m learning anything. | 我觉得什么也没学到 |
[24:45] | Except how not to sleep. | 除了学会不睡觉 |
[24:47] | It’s like there’s this wall. | 我觉得这里有堵墙 |
[24:48] | The attendings and the residents are over there being surgeons | 主治和住院医生都在墙那边做手术 |
[24:51] | And we’re over here being… | 而我们在墙这边在 |
[24:54] | Suturing, code-running, | 缝合 赶着抢救 |
[24:55] | lab-delivering penis minders. | 送体检报告 看管阴茎 |
[24:57] | I hate being an intern. | 我讨厌做实习生 |
[25:34] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[25:38] | – is he yours? – Yeah. | -这是你们的吗 -是的 |
[25:40] | – he’s adorable. – Thanks. | -他很可爱 -谢谢 |
[25:50] | Oh, please | 拜托 |
[25:53] | You are so out of line. | 你太过分了 |
[25:55] | She says the murmur might not be benign. | 她说杂音可能是病理性的 |
[25:59] | I think we should do an echo to check. | 我觉得要先做个心脏超声看看 |
[26:01] | This is your career. | 这关系到你的职业生涯 |
[26:03] | There really is no reason to get alarmed. | 你们不必过于慌张 |
[26:07] | What’s the problem? | 怎么回事 |
[26:08] | If our baby is sick, we want him treated. | 如果孩子有病 我们希望及时治疗 |
[26:11] | – Now. – who said your baby was sick? | -马上 -谁说孩子有病 |
[26:13] | The surgical intern, who has no business on our service. | 这位外科实习生 她无权干涉我们的事 |
[26:16] | Who authorized you being here? | 谁批准你过来的 |
[26:19] | – i was just… actually – i did. | -我只是 实际上 -是我 |
[26:21] | Can you excuse us for a second? | 抱歉 请等我们一会儿 |
[26:23] | Dr. burke. | 伯克医生 |
[26:24] | Are you messing with my intern, Dr. Kay? | 你在欺负我的实习生吗 凯医生 |
[26:27] | – No, Sir. – Give me the chart. | -没有 -把病例给我 |
[26:29] | There’s nothing wrong with him. I checked. | 他没有问题 我检查过了 |
[26:31] | – Are you sure? – Yes. | -你肯定吗 -是的 |
[26:33] | You can guarantee he’s fine? you’re 100 percent sure? | 你能保证他没事 百分之百确定吗 |
[26:37] | – how sure are you? – i don’t know, 75 percent? | -有多确定 -不清楚 75%吧 |
[26:41] | Not good enough. he’s my patient now. | 不尽人意 他现在是我病人了 |
[26:43] | That ok with you, Dr. Kay? | 这样可以吧 凯医生 |
[26:44] | – absolutely. – he can take our patient? | -当然可以 -他能带走我们的病人吗 |
[26:47] | He’s an attending. | 他是主治医生 |
[26:48] | Which means i can do whatever i want. | 也就是说我想怎样就怎样 |
[26:53] | Mr. and Mrs. Johnson, | 詹森先生和太太 |
[26:54] | I’m dr. burke, head of cardio. | 我是伯克医生 心脏外科负责人 |
[26:55] | We’re going to run some tests and | 我们会做些检查 |
[26:57] | Give you an answer within the hour | 然后1小时之内给你们答复 |
[26:59] | – Grey. Excuse me. – yes, Dr. Burke. | -格蕾来 抱歉 -好的 伯克医生 |
[27:02] | I want an ekg, chest x-ray and an echo. | 做个心电图 胸部X光 心脏超声 |
[27:05] | I don’t have all day. | 我时间紧迫 |
[27:07] | You’re a busy man. | 你是个大忙人 |
[27:08] | I’m a busy man. | 我确实很忙 |
[27:12] | – Anybody else? – No. No more. | -还有病人吗 -没有了 |
[27:15] | I need a bed. | 我需要睡一会儿 |
[27:18] | Ms. Lu? | 卢女士吗 |
[27:35] | Ms. lu! | 卢女士 |
[27:36] | Ms. lu, wait! Ms. Lu! What is it? | 卢女士 等等 怎么了 |
[27:53] | Hello? | 你好 |
[28:04] | Oh, my god. | 天那 |
[28:08] | It’s ok. it’s ok. | 没事的 没事 |
[28:11] | I’ll help, ok? | 我会帮你的 |
[28:26] | It’s deep. | 伤口很深 |
[28:27] | It’s deep. i need to clean it out. | 很深 我需要清理伤口 |
[28:29] | Machine broke in the factory. | 工厂里的机器坏了 |
[28:32] | – It fall. – You speak english. | -它掉下来了 -你会说英语 |
[28:34] | Just… if you could come inside. | 你可以进医院去吗 |
[28:36] | No, no, no inside. no… jail. | 不 不行 不能进去 监狱 |
[28:40] | Jail? she came inside. | 监狱吗 她进来过啊 |
[28:42] | She green card. me, no. | 她 绿卡 我 没有 |
[28:46] | You’re illegal. | 你是非法移民 |
[28:48] | That’s ok. we don’t have to tell them that. | 没关系 我们不说出去就行了 |
[28:50] | I just need to get you inside. i have to sew… | 我只想让你进去 我得缝 |
[28:53] | – No. No inside. – Please, i promise. | -不 不能进去 -我保证没事 |
[28:55] | I promise you won’t go to jail. | 我保证 你不会进监狱的 |
[28:57] | Just… it’s raining. please come inside. | 现在还在下雨 请进来吧 |
[29:02] | Ok, ok, ok. | 好好好 |
[29:04] | Not inside. | 不进去了 |
[29:09] | Uh… wait here, ok? wait. | 在这等 好吗 等我 |
[29:12] | I’ll come back. I’ll be back. | 我一会儿就回来 马上回来 |
[29:20] | – Well? – It’s a birth defect. | -怎样 -是先天缺陷 |
[29:22] | Tetralogy of fallot with pulmonary atresia. | 法洛四联症合并肺动脉闭锁 |
[29:24] | You’re right. Book an O.R. for tomorrow | 你是对的 去预定明天的手术 |
[29:27] | Thank you for backing me up on this. | 谢谢你这次帮我 |
[29:29] | Whoa. Wait. You were right. | 等等 这次你对了 |
[29:31] | But if you ever pull a stunt like that again, | 但如果你下次再做出这种事情 |
[29:34] | Going to the parents behind a doctor’s back, | 背着医生去找病人家属 |
[29:36] | Trying to steal a patient from another service, | 偷别的科室病人过来 |
[29:38] | I will make your residency here hell on earth. | 我会让你的实习生涯生不如死 |
[29:58] | Three, four, five. breathe. | 三 四 五 呼吸 |
[30:00] | Charging to 200, please. | 充电到200焦耳 |
[30:03] | Four, five. breathe. | 四 五 呼吸 |
[30:50] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[31:01] | Ok. You’re all sewn up. | 好了 给你缝好了 |
[31:06] | That’s pretty good. | 缝得还不错 |
[31:09] | I could’ve done a better job if I’d had more light. | 要是亮点的话 我还能缝得更好 |
[31:12] | You might have a scar. | 你可能会留个疤 |
[31:14] | It is good. | 很好了 |
[31:20] | You’re going to need to come back in five days. | 五天之后你得再回来一次 |
[31:23] | I’m going to need to check the wound | 我得再检查一下伤口 |
[31:25] | And remove the stitches | 还要帮你拆线 |
[31:27] | Ok? | 好吗 |
[31:30] | Here’s my pager number on this card. | 卡上有我的呼机号 |
[31:33] | Right here, ok? | 写在这了 明白吗 |
[31:35] | We’ll meet right back here, ok? | 我们就在这见面 好吗 |
[31:37] | You have to come back. | 你一定得回来 |
[31:39] | But you can’t tell anybody | 但不要告诉别人 |
[31:41] | That I helped you outside of the hospital, | 我在医院外帮了你 |
[31:43] | Or I might lose my job. | 我会被开除的 |
[31:44] | Understand? | 明白吗 |
[31:45] | Yes. Come back and don’t tell. | 是的 回来 不告诉别人 |
[31:48] | Yes. | 对 |
[31:50] | Ok, that’s it. I’m done. You can go. | 好了 结束了 你可以走了 |
[31:53] | I’ll see you in five days. | 五天后再见 |
[31:54] | See you. | 再见 |
[32:05] | She is my only family. | 她是我唯一的亲人 |
[32:07] | You’re really a good person. | 你真是大好人 |
[32:09] | You are also an awesome doctor. | 你也是位好医生 |
[32:13] | Thank you very much | 非常感谢你 |
[32:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:51] | – Do you think I’m too confident? – No. | -你觉得我自傲吗 -不 |
[32:55] | Don’t lie. | 别撒谎 |
[32:57] | You are my boss. | 你是我上司 |
[33:02] | All right, then. | 好吧 |
[33:03] | Anything you say in the next 30 is free. | 接下来30秒你可以畅所欲言 |
[33:05] | Starting now | 开始计时 |
[33:09] | I think you’re cocky, arrogant, bossy and pushy. | 我觉得你骄傲自大 专横跋扈 爱出风头 |
[33:13] | You also have a god complex. | 你还有些自恋 |
[33:15] | You never think of anybody but your damn self | 从不为别人着想 除了你自己 |
[33:17] | – But… – What? I still have 22 more seconds. I’m not done. | -但是 -怎么 还剩22秒我还没说完呢 |
[33:22] | I need a drink, a man or a massage. | 我需要酒 男人或者按摩 |
[33:26] | Or a drunken massage by a man. | 或者喝醉了再找个男人给我按摩 |
[33:31] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么了 |
[33:34] | I lost five patients on the code team today. | 急救组今天死了5个病人 |
[33:37] | I feel like the angel of death. | 我就像死神 |
[33:40] | George, 95 percent of all code patients can’t be revived. | 乔治 急救组95%的病人都救不活的 |
[33:43] | Most of them are seriously dead before you even get there. | 大多数病人你还没赶到就已经死了 |
[33:47] | What? | 什么 |
[33:50] | Why didn’t you tell me that when I was going on and on | 我在幻想多美好的时候 |
[33:53] | About how great it was going to be? | 你怎么不告诉 |
[33:54] | Because… | 因为 |
[33:56] | …You’re George and I’m Cristina. | 你是乔治 我是克里斯蒂娜 |
[34:07] | His heart surgery is scheduled for the morning. | 他的心脏手术安排在明天上午 |
[34:15] | I really did think I was right, you know? | 我真以为我是对的 知道吗 |
[34:17] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:22] | We almost never are. | 我们几乎从没对过 |
[34:24] | We’re interns. | 我们是实习生 |
[34:25] | We’re not supposed to be right. | 我们就该是错的 |
[34:27] | And when we are, it’s completely shocking. | 当我们正确时 就会完全令人震惊 |
[34:32] | Are you? | 你是不是 |
[34:34] | I mean, being an intern, do you feel? | 做个实习医生 你会不会也觉得 |
[34:36] | Terrified. | 害怕 |
[34:37] | 100 percent of the time. | 每时每刻 |
[34:41] | Good. It’s not just me. | 太好了 不只是我这样 |
[34:45] | No. | 当然不是 |
[35:04] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[35:06] | No change. | 还是那样 |
[35:08] | – Have you been here all night? – Mm-hmm. | -你在这待了一整晚吗 -是的 |
[35:13] | Yep. You know, I have four sisters. | 对 你知道么 我有四个姐妹 |
[35:16] | Very girly. Tons of kids. | 都很温柔 有一大堆孩子 |
[35:18] | If I was in a coma, they’d all be here. | 如果我昏迷了 她们都会守在这 |
[35:20] | I’d want them here. | 我会希望她们在这 |
[35:22] | Having no one? | 没人守着 |
[35:24] | Can’t imagine that. | 无法想象 |
[35:26] | I can. | 我能 |
[35:28] | What about your mother? | 你妈妈呢 |
[35:30] | She’d be here ordering all the surgeons around. | 她肯定会把所有的外科大夫叫过来 |
[35:33] | She’d fly these cowboys in from Prague | 她甚至会从布拉格空运些高级设备 |
[35:35] | To do these amazing medical procedures. | 用来做这些惊人的手术 |
[35:38] | That’s true. | 确实 |
[35:40] | I do have my mother. | 我还有我妈妈在 |
[35:46] | So we’re kissing, but we’re not dating? | 我们接吻了 但没谈恋爱 |
[35:49] | I knew that was going to come up. | 我就知道早晚会说这事的 |
[35:51] | Don’t get me wrong. I like the kissing. | 别误会我 我喜欢那个吻 |
[35:53] | I’m all for the kissing. | 我完全赞成接吻 |
[35:55] | More kissing, I say. | 我想说 更多次接吻 |
[35:56] | I have no idea what that was about. | 我不知道那意味着什么 |
[35:59] | Is it gonna happen again? | 下次还会发生吗 |
[35:59] | Because if it is, I need to bring breath mints. | 如果有 我就得带上薄荷糖 |
[36:02] | – Put a condom in my wallet. – Shut up now. | -在钱包里放个套套 -住嘴 |
[36:06] | There’s this baby up in the nursery. | 育婴室有个婴儿 |
[36:10] | He’s brand-new. | 他刚来到这个世界 |
[36:12] | No one’s neglected him or damaged him yet. | 没有人忽视他 也没有人伤害他 |
[36:16] | How do we get from there to here? | 我们怎么变成现在这样的 |
[36:20] | She’s wearing my shoes, | 她和我穿一样的鞋 |
[36:21] | Someone’s beat the crap out of her | 某人把她蹂躏成那样 |
[36:24] | And she’s got nobody. | 她却孤身一人 |
[36:32] | Her ICP’s doubled. Get OR! | 她颅内压升高 快订手术室 |
[36:34] | Prep for craniotomy. | 准备开颅手术 |
[36:36] | Let’s hang a mannitol. Take a blood gas. | 甘露醇全速静点 急检个血气分析 |
[36:56] | I, uh, had to leave her skull flap off | 我只能让她的颅腔开着 |
[36:59] | Until the pressure in her brain goes down. | 直到她颅内压降下来 |
[37:02] | She’s not going to make it, is she? | 她撑不过去了 是吗 |
[37:04] | She’s going to be fine. | 她不会有事的 |
[37:08] | If she ever wakes up. | 要是她能醒来 |
[37:12] | If she ever wakes up. | 要是她能醒来 |
[37:18] | Dr. Burke, I’m off at 6 | 伯克医生 我6点下班 |
[37:21] | When we get the drink we talked about? | 之前说好了 什么时候去喝杯 |
[37:22] | – I don’t think so. – What about tomorrow night? | -算了吧 -明天晚上呢 |
[37:26] | Shepherd, you should know that | 谢博德 你应该知道 |
[37:28] | Richard promise the chief to both of us | 理查德都答应给我们做下任主任 |
[37:35] | But you knew that already. | 你已经知道了 |
[37:38] | Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. | 亲近你的朋友 更要亲近你的敌人 |
[37:41] | You’re not the enemy. | 你不是敌人 |
[37:43] | You’re just the competition. | 你只是竞争对手 |
[37:51] | So here is where you have the signature | 把你的名字签在这 |
[37:53] | and down here the initials | 首字母大写 |
[37:55] | Ok. | 知道了 |
[37:57] | It just says that the, um… the… | 就说那个 呃 |
[38:00] | Penis. | 阴茎吗 |
[38:01] | Look, I’m a doctor. | 我是医生 |
[38:03] | I mean, it shouldn’t be weird to say this. | 说那词应该不足为奇的 |
[38:05] | It’s just that I used to change her diapers. | 只是因为我以前还给她换过尿布 |
[38:08] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[38:09] | It just says that it was never out of your sight. | 文件就是说你没让它离开你半步 |
[38:11] | – Here you go. One penis. – Yeah. | -给你吧 一个阴茎 -好 |
[38:15] | Officer. | 给你 长官 |
[38:21] | We’ll use a median approach | 我们开正中口 |
[38:23] | For a transventricular repair with a right ventriculotomy. | 做右心室切开术和心室修补 |
[38:26] | Let’s open him up. Ok. | 开胸吧 |
[38:28] | Fifteen blade, please. | 15号手术刀 |
[38:32] | – Grey? – Yes, sir? | -格蕾 -到 |
[38:34] | Go scrub in. | 准备参加手中 |
[38:36] | When we’re finished cracking the baby’s chest, | 我们打开胸腔后 |
[38:38] | I’ll let you hold the clamp. | 你来拉钩 |
[38:40] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[38:41] | Don’t make me change my mind. | 不要让我改变主意 |
[38:44] | I’m going. | 我去准备 |
[38:53] | I have good news and bad news. | 我有些好消息和坏消息 |
[38:54] | Good news is Dr. Bailey stopped your bleeding. | 好消息是贝利医生帮你把血止住了 |
[38:57] | The bad news is we’re giving your penis to the cops. | 坏消息是我们把你阴茎交给警方了 |
[39:00] | Have a nice life. | 生活愉快 |
[39:04] | The results of your labs are clean. | 您的检测结果显示没问题 |
[39:07] | The tumor is benign. You can go home today. | 肿瘤是良性的 您今天就可以回家了 |
[39:36] | At some point, you have to make a decision. | 某些时刻 你必须做出决定 |
[39:41] | Boundaries don’t keep other people out. | 界线并不能把他人拒之门外 |
[39:46] | They fence you in. | 却把你困住了 |
[39:49] | Life is messy. | 生活一团糟 |
[39:53] | That’s how we’re made. | 这就是我们所做的 |
[39:55] | Ok, fine, George and Izzie, | 行了 好吧 乔治 伊兹 |
[39:58] | You can move into the house. | 你们可以搬进来 |
[40:01] | – Yes! – I can’t believe you caved! | -太棒了 -不敢相信你妥协了 |
[40:03] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[40:05] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[40:08] | I can’t believe I caved. | 真不敢相信我妥协了 |
[40:10] | I blame the babies. | 都怪这些婴儿 |
[40:11] | They make you toxic. | 让你神志不清 |
[40:14] | So you can waste your life drawing lines… | 你可以把人生浪费在划定界线上 |
[40:26] | … Or you can live your life crossing them. | 也可以跨越它们 好好生活 |
[40:35] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[40:55] | But there are some lines… | 但有些界线 |
[40:58] | So, it’s intense. | 那事 会很刺激的 |
[41:02] | This thing i have for ferryboats, I mean. | 我是指渡船的事 |
[41:06] | … That are way too dangerous to cross. | 跨过它们实在太危险了 |
[41:09] | I’m so taking the stairs this time. | 我这次就走楼梯吧 |
[41:13] | No self-control. | 没有自制力 |
[41:15] | It’s sad. Really. | 真可悲 可悲啊 |
[41:28] | Here’s what I know. | 我知道的是 |
[41:32] | If you’re willing to take the chance… | 如果你愿意碰碰运气 |
[41:38] | … the view from the other side… | “线”的另一边风景 |
[41:42] | … is spectacular. | 令人惊叹 |