时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | We live out our lives on the surgical unit. | 我们的生活几乎都在医院里 |
[00:08] | Seven days a week, 14 hours a day. | 一周7天 一天14小时 |
[00:12] | We’re together more than we’re apart. | 我们之间聚多离少 |
[00:16] | George’s room is bigger than mine. | 乔治的房间比我的大 |
[00:23] | After a while… | 不久之后 |
[00:24] | I have more clothes, | 我衣服比他多 |
[00:25] | I should have the bigger room. | 大房间该归我 |
[00:26] | The ways of residency | 实习之道 |
[00:28] | I got here first. | 我先来的 |
[00:29] | It’s Meredith’s house she should decide. | 这是梅瑞狄斯的房子 该由她决定 |
[00:31] | become the ways of life. | 变成了生活之道 |
[00:32] | My room is like two inches bigger than yours | 我的房间就大了两英寸 |
[00:34] | No.1… | 第一条 |
[00:35] | You have a bigger closet. | 你的衣柜比较大 |
[00:36] | Why is everything a competition? | 为什么所有事情都要攀比 |
[00:38] | Always keep score. | 时刻都在竞争 |
[00:41] | No.2 Do whatever you can to outsmart the other guy. | 第二条 尽你所能去超越他人 |
[00:44] | Everywhere else is | 其他地方 |
[00:45] | Filled with Meredith’s mom’s boxes. | 都堆满梅瑞狄斯妈妈的箱子 |
[00:47] | Meredith? | 梅瑞狄斯 |
[00:48] | When is your mom coming back to town, anyway? | 你妈妈什么时候回来 |
[00:50] | Because maybe we can put her boxes in storage. | 我们可以先把她的箱子放到储藏室去 |
[00:52] | Unpack a few things, make this place more homey. | 或者收拾一下 让这儿更温馨点 |
[00:55] | Some throw pillows, lamps, a few paintings. | 放些靠垫 安些灯 挂几幅画 |
[00:57] | Paintings would be nice. | 画不错 |
[00:59] | You have this amazing stuff packed away. | 你把那么多好东西都放在箱子里了 |
[01:01] | I found this box with hundreds of tapes of your mother | 我发现一个装满了录影带的箱子 |
[01:04] | Performing amazing medical procedures. | 都是你妈妈做手术的精彩录像 |
[01:06] | Really? We should watch them. | 真的吗 我们应该看看 |
[01:07] | Meredith Do you want to watch? | 梅瑞狄斯你想看吗 |
[01:14] | Meredith, do you want some privacy? | 梅瑞狄斯 你想一个人待会吗 |
[01:19] | No.3 Don’t make friends with the enemy. | 第三条 不要和敌人成为朋友 |
[01:27] | – Morning, Dr. Bailey. – Shut up. | -贝利医生 早上好 -闭嘴 |
[01:32] | You realize that I’m an attending, | 你知道我是主治医生 |
[01:34] | And you’re only a resident | 你只是个住院医生 |
[01:35] | That you work for me? | 你是我手下 是吧 |
[01:37] | I know I’ve forgotten something. | 我总觉得我忘了什么 |
[01:39] | Something is happening today. | 今天会有事情发生 |
[01:41] | I know I should know what it is, | 我该知道是什么的 |
[01:42] | But I just can’t… | 可就是想不起来了 |
[01:47] | All right. nice talking with you, Dr. Bailey. | 好吧 很高兴和你谈话 贝利医生 |
[01:49] | It’s right in front of my face | 应该就发生在我眼前 |
[01:50] | – Doctor! – Whoo-hoo! | -小心 -喔 |
[01:56] | Now I remember. | 现在我想起来了 |
[02:01] | Watch out. Watch out. | 小心 小心 |
[02:06] | Fools on bikes, killing themselves. | 一群骑车自杀的笨蛋 |
[02:08] | Natural selection is what it is | 还真是本性难移 |
[02:10] | So, what’s up with the nazi? Is she off her meds? | 纳粹怎么了 没吃药么 |
[02:13] | You never heard of the race? | 你没听说过那比赛吗 |
[02:15] | Excellent board, | 完美的手术板 |
[02:17] | Well-timed, balanced, efficient. | 及时 均衡 高效 |
[02:19] | If all goes well, we’ll have an early night. | 一切顺利的话 今天可以提前下班了 |
[02:21] | Chief, | 主任 |
[02:21] | Dead baby bike race started 20 minutes ago. | 死亡宝贝车赛20分钟前开始了 |
[02:24] | All right, people! dead baby bike race day! | 大家注意 今天是死亡宝贝车赛 |
[02:26] | Every year, this bar… | 每年这个 |
[02:28] | The dead baby bar. | 死亡宝贝 |
[02:29] | Every year, they hold this underground bike race. | 每年他们都举办地下自行车赛 |
[02:31] | You wonder why someone would name a bar | 怎么会有人 |
[02:33] | Something so disgusting | 取这么恶心的名字 |
[02:35] | Keep your panties on, Nancy Drew. | 穿你的裤子吧 “神探南希” |
[02:37] | – The race is completely illegal and… – Crazy. | -这比赛不但非法还 -还疯狂 |
[02:40] | Bike messengers racing against traffic, | 车手们骑着车横冲直撞 |
[02:42] | Trying to beat each other | 只为了免费的龙舌兰酒 |
[02:43] | For free shots of tequila. | 想方设法打败其他人 |
[02:45] | No-holds-barred competition, sounds like fun. | 毫无限制的比赛 听起来很刺激 |
[02:48] | The race doesn’t even have any rules, | 这比赛好像连规则都没有 |
[02:50] | Except eye-gouging. No eye-gouging. | 除了不能挖眼睛 不能挖眼睛 |
[02:52] | We’ll be trapped in the pit band-aiding idiots | 我们今天要给一群疯子包扎了 |
[02:55] | When we could be up in the OR. | 本来可以进手术室的 |
[02:56] | What kind of people engage in a race | 什么样的人会参加这种比赛啊 |
[02:58] | That has a only rule | 这比赛唯一的规则是 |
[02:59] | That you can’t rip out the eyeballs of another human being? | 不能把另一个人的眼睛挖出来 |
[03:02] | Men, Georgie. Men. | 男人会 小乔治 男人 |
[03:05] | I need someone to get up to the or floor. | 我需要人去手术室那边 |
[03:07] | The chief needs a right hand | 主任要个帮手 |
[03:09] | Oh, and yeah, number four… | 对了 还有第四条 |
[03:12] | George. | 乔治 |
[03:15] | Everything, everything, is a competition. | 竞争 无处不在 |
[03:18] | Ok, people. The rules of trauma. | 大家注意 外科医生守则 |
[03:19] | Don’t mingle with ER interns. | 别和急诊实习生搅和 |
[03:21] | They don’t know their ass from esophagus. | 他们什么都不懂 |
[03:23] | Sew fast, discharge faster. | 快速缝合 快速出院 |
[03:25] | Get bodies up to the OR. | 严重的就上手术室 |
[03:27] | And don’t let me catch you fighting over patients. Got it? | 别让我抓到你们在抢病人 |
[03:30] | Come on, let’s go. | 快走 |
[03:38] | Oh, it’s like candy, but with blood, | 他们就像糖果 但流着血 |
[03:40] | Which is so much better | 真是不错 |
[03:42] | – Oh, my god. – Mine. | -天啊 -归我了 |
[03:43] | No! I saw him first! | 不 我先看到的 |
[03:45] | Whoever said winning wasn’t everything… | 无论谁说过胜利不代表一切 |
[03:49] | Ooh. I’ll take that guy. | 那个人我要定了 |
[03:50] | You’ll have to beat me to him first. | 你得先搞定我 |
[03:52] | … never held a scalpel. | 他们永远也拿不了手术刀 |
[04:23] | Heads, he’s mine. Tails, he’s yours. | 我选正面 你是反面 |
[04:24] | Why do you get to be “heads”? | 为什么你选正面 |
[04:25] | I have a head, and honey, you are a tail. | 因为我有头脑 宝贝 你有翘臀[和正反同音] |
[04:28] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[04:30] | How do you manage to make everything dirty? | 你怎么有本事把所有事都变下流 |
[04:33] | Ha! Tails. | 哈 是反面 |
[04:35] | There are plenty of other cases. | 还有很多病人等着你 |
[04:36] | So, go get one. I was here first. | 那你去啊 是我先到的 |
[04:38] | I am not backing down | 我不会让步的 |
[04:40] | So I can do sutures all day | 你休想让我在这缝合一整天 |
[04:41] | While you up in the OR | 自己却跑到手术室去 |
[04:42] | This is a surgical case, and you know it. | 这病人要手术 你心里明白 |
[04:44] | It’s superficial. | 这伤口很浅 |
[04:45] | It’s cool, but it’s superficial. | 看起来挺酷 但实际很浅 |
[04:47] | You know those things didn’t rupture his peritoneum? | 你怎么知道那些东西没刺破他的腹膜 |
[04:49] | Because he’s sitting up | 因为他正坐在那 |
[04:50] | And he’s sitting there talking to us. | 还能跟我们说话 |
[04:52] | Hello. Excuse me, | 打扰一下 |
[04:54] | I was wondering if you could take these out | 你们能不能帮我把这些弄出来 |
[04:55] | And sew me up so I could go and win my race. | 帮我缝合 让我继续去比赛 |
[04:57] | Well, we can’t just pull them out… | 我们不能就这么拔出来 |
[05:00] | – We have to do some tests – Ow, wicked. | -得做一些检查 -哇 真棒 |
[05:02] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吧 |
[05:05] | It’s a superficial wound. | 只是皮外伤 |
[05:07] | Sew him up and let him finish his race. | 给他缝合 让他去完成比赛 |
[05:10] | Hey, good man. | 干得好 |
[05:12] | John doe, mid-30s pedestrian, | 无名氏 30岁的中年路人 |
[05:14] | Hit by a motorist swerving to avoid a bike. | 被躲避自行车的摩托撞倒 |
[05:15] | GCS 3. Pupils fixed and dilated. | 昏迷指数3 瞳孔扩散 |
[05:19] | Atropine given for a pulse in the 40s. | 已经注射阿托品 脉搏维持40 |
[05:21] | BP 183 over 112. Pulse ox is 98% | 血压183/112 血氧98% |
[05:24] | Chest showed widened mediastinum | 胸片显示纵膈增宽 |
[05:26] | And head CT revealed cerebral edema. | 头部CT显示脑水肿 |
[05:27] | He’s gotten 70 of mannitol, | 已经注射70毫克甘露醇 |
[05:29] | Dexamethasone 10, | 10毫克塞米松 |
[05:30] | And a gram of phenytoin | 和1克苯妥英 |
[05:31] | Get him to the OR? | 要送他去手术室吗 |
[05:33] | – Is he gorked? – Looks like. | -没救了 -好像是 |
[05:35] | The bike race claims its first victim. | 自行车赛的第一个受害者 |
[05:39] | I’ll make my AAA repair after all. | 我一定得去买个车险了 |
[05:42] | Uh, Dr. Shepherd? | 谢博德医生 |
[05:43] | He’s not going to the OR? | 不用送他去手术室吗 |
[05:45] | No. Do an EEG and confirmatory tests. | 不用 给他做个脑电图和确认检查 |
[05:48] | If he doesn’t respond in six hours, | 如果6小时内还没有反应的话 |
[05:51] | Declare him. | 就可以宣布了 |
[05:54] | Declare him? Declare him what? | 宣布 宣布什么 |
[05:56] | Brain-dead. | 脑死亡 |
[06:06] | Sir, Dr. Bailey sent me to assit you. | 先生 贝利医生让我协助你 |
[06:08] | Should I scrub in? | 需要我加入手术吗 |
[06:10] | No. I’m stuck here all day. | 不 我一整天都要呆在这了 |
[06:12] | I need you on the floor | 你去病房吧 |
[06:13] | Monitoring my pre and post-op patients. | 帮忙照看术前和术后的病人 |
[06:17] | You got a problem with that, O’malley? | 有什么意见吗 |
[06:19] | Oh, uh, no, sir. | 没有 |
[06:23] | A buddy of mine in 4451, | 我有个老朋友在4451病房 |
[06:25] | Lloyd Mackie | 劳埃德·麦凯 |
[06:26] | Give him whatever he needs | 照顾好他 |
[06:29] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[06:45] | Mr. Mackie… | 麦凯先生 |
[06:47] | No smoking! | 不准吸烟 |
[06:50] | – There’s no smoking. – Why not? | -这儿不让吸烟 -为什么 |
[06:52] | Oh, my god… You’re in a hospital! | 天啊 您现在可是在医院里 |
[06:55] | Your point being? | 你是说 |
[06:58] | I don’t know if you’ve listened | 我不知道你有没有听说 |
[06:59] | To the surgeon general lately say, | 卫生局长最近常说 |
[07:01] | In the past 20 years, | 过去二十年来 |
[07:03] | But smoking is bad. Smoking will kill you. | 吸烟不单有害 还会要你的命 |
[07:06] | Liver cancer will kill me. | 肝癌会要我的命 |
[07:08] | Smoking will just speed up the process. | 吸烟只是加速这个过程罢了 |
[07:13] | You’re at the top of the donor list for a new liver. | 你已经在肝脏捐赠名单你是首位 |
[07:15] | There’s hope. | 还有希望 |
[07:18] | Sweetheart, I’ve been at the top of the list for… | 亲爱的 我在那个首位已经有 |
[07:21] | …Eight months. | 八个月了 |
[07:23] | I’m not in a batter’s cage. | 我不是投手了 |
[07:25] | I’m in a dugout, about to be traded. | 我只是板凳球员 就快被卖掉了 |
[07:30] | – You like baseball? – No. | -你喜欢棒球 -不 |
[07:34] | Well, the chief wanted me to look in on you. | 主任让我来关照你 |
[07:39] | Richard’s a dear old friend. | 理查德真是个不错的老朋友 |
[07:42] | He’s been my doctor for 30 years. | 他做我医生已经30年了 |
[07:45] | Well, whatever you need, I’m your man. | 您有任何需要 都可以说 |
[07:49] | Just name it. | 只要叫我就行 |
[07:53] | I’m sure I’ll think of something. | 我肯定会有需要的 |
[08:02] | Absent corneal reflexes. | 没有角膜反射 |
[08:06] | It’s been 55 minutes. | 已经55分钟了 |
[08:09] | If he doesn’t respond to tests in the next five hours, | 如果5个小时内他都没有反应 |
[08:11] | What? | 会怎么样 |
[08:12] | We suppose to just stand here and watch him die? | 我们就站在这看着他死吗 |
[08:14] | If he doesn’t respond to tests, | 他对这些检查都没有反应 |
[08:16] | It’s because he’s already dead. | 是因为他已经死了 |
[08:18] | Technically. Legally. | 学术 法律上的说法 |
[08:21] | Actually, Izzie. Actually dead. | 事实 伊兹 事实是死了 |
[08:22] | – He’s breathing. He has heart beat | 可他还在呼吸 还有心跳 |
[08:24] | Look at his EEG. | 看他的脑电图 |
[08:25] | There’s no higher-brain function. | 已经没有高级的大脑功能了 |
[08:26] | He’ll never talk, move or think again. | 他再也没法说话 行动 思考了 |
[08:30] | There’s no one in there. | 这人已经不存在了 |
[08:31] | Think like a doctor, izzie. | 你得用医生的方式去思考 |
[08:33] | He could wake up. | 他有可能醒过来 |
[08:35] | What about a miracle? | 不是还有奇迹吗 |
[08:36] | There are medical miracles, you know. | 有过很多医学奇迹 |
[08:39] | I know. You’re right, miracles happen. | 我知道 说的对 奇迹会发生 |
[08:41] | People do wake up. | 有人是醒了 |
[08:43] | That’s why we do a series of tests over a number of hours. | 所以我们要花好几个小时做一系列测试 |
[08:46] | So when we call time of death, | 当我们宣布死亡时间时 |
[08:48] | We know that we’ve done everything to make sure | 我们已经竭尽全力 |
[08:50] | It’s actually his time of death. | 从而确定是真实的死亡时间 |
[08:53] | That there isn’t gonna be any miracles. | 不会再发生任何奇迹 |
[09:00] | This is the hard part. | 确实让人很难受 |
[09:01] | To stand around as surgeons and not cut. | 作为外科医生 却束手无策 |
[09:05] | That’s what “do no harm” means. | 这就是”不伤害原则” |
[09:11] | I wish he’d just go into the light | 我真希望他断气了 |
[09:13] | Already so I can get on another case. | 这样我就能负责其他的病人了 |
[09:18] | Oh, I’m the devil because I’d rather be in surgery | 我是魔鬼 宁愿待在手术室里 |
[09:21] | Instead of standing watch over the death squad? | 也不要站着 照顾这个敢死队员 |
[09:23] | It’s depressing. | 太压抑了 |
[09:29] | Look at his sneakers. They’re brand-new. | 看他的运动鞋 全新的 |
[09:33] | And somebody sewed this tear in his shirt. | 有人帮他补好了衬衫上的洞 |
[09:36] | And he has one of those electronic key cards. | 而且他有一张电子钥匙卡 |
[09:38] | He belongs to someone. | 他属于某个人 |
[09:40] | An hour ago, he was out there, alive. | 一小时以前 他还活蹦乱跳的 |
[09:42] | To simply stand here and wait for him to die… | 现在只能 眼睁睁看他死去 |
[09:46] | – It would be a waste of life. – Exactly. | -真是浪费生命 -是的 |
[09:48] | It’d be a waste of organs. | 也浪费了这些器官 |
[09:57] | Ahh. You’ve got a nice touch. | 你手势不错 |
[10:00] | And, by the way, you are a rockin’ babe. | 还有 你还是位辣妹 |
[10:03] | Seriously, do you actually think you have a shot here? | 说真的 你觉得在这里还能泡美眉么 |
[10:06] | I’d like to think I’ve got a shot anywhere. | 我觉得我到哪都可以 |
[10:10] | Look, you really have to let me take you for some tests. | 听着 你真的得做些检查 |
[10:13] | You could have internal bleeding. | 可能有内出血 |
[10:15] | No, thank you, I’ve got a race to get back to. | 不 谢谢 我得回去比赛 |
[10:17] | Why? You can’t win now, anyway. | 为什么 你反正都赢不了 |
[10:19] | Doesn’t mean I can’t cross that finish line. | 但不代表我不能越过终点线 |
[10:22] | There’s a party at the finish line. | 终点处有个聚会 |
[10:24] | Do you want to meet me there? | 你想在那里见到我吗 |
[10:26] | One test. a CT. I’ll have you out of here in an hour. | 就做个CT 1小时内就让你出院 |
[10:29] | I can’t do it. Got to go. | 不行 我得走了 |
[10:33] | Well, you realize you’re leaving against medical advice, | 你要知道这是在违抗医嘱 |
[10:37] | And that I strongly urge you to stay. | 我强烈建议你留下 |
[10:39] | The frat guy said I could go. | 那个兄弟说我可以走了 |
[10:40] | The frat guy is an ass. | 那兄弟是混蛋 |
[10:43] | Ok, well, you have to sign an AMA form. | 好了 你要在”违背医嘱书”上签字 |
[10:47] | Darling, I will do anything you want me to. | 亲爱的 我都听你的 |
[10:51] | What is it with you guys | 你们男人为什么可以把所有事 |
[10:54] | And your need to dirty everything up? | 都说的那么下流 |
[10:56] | I don’t know. Maybe it’s just testosterone, eh? | 不知道 也许是雄性激素作怪 |
[10:59] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[11:00] | You might want to see a doctor about that too. | 你也许该找个医生检查下 |
[11:03] | Come here. | 给我吧 |
[11:16] | That was for good luck. | 这是为了好运 |
[11:18] | Don’t worry, darling, you’ll see me again. | 别担心 亲爱的 我们会再见的 |
[11:22] | For your sake, I hope not. | 为你好 还是别见了 |
[11:38] | What do you want? | 你想干嘛 |
[11:40] | You make out with patients now? | 你现在和病人们约会了 |
[11:42] | What, are you jealous? | 你在嫉妒吗 |
[11:45] | I don’t get jealous. | 我没有妒忌 |
[11:50] | We had sex, once. | 我们上过床 一次而已 |
[11:51] | And we kissed in an elevator. | 我们还在电梯里接吻了 |
[11:54] | And we kissed in an elevator, once. | 我们在电梯里接吻 一次而已 |
[11:57] | – No, seriously. Go out with me. – No. | -说真的 和我约会吧 -不 |
[12:00] | You know, I almost died today. | 我今天差点死了 |
[12:02] | Yeah, I came, like, this close. | 就差一点点 |
[12:04] | How would you feel if I died | 万一我死了 你会怎么想 |
[12:06] | And you didn’t get a chance to go out with me? | 你和我约会的机会就没了 |
[12:09] | – Get over yourself, already. – Come on. | -我早就忘了你了 -得了吧 |
[12:12] | – It’s the chase, isn’t it? – What? | -这是场狩猎 对吧 -什么 |
[12:16] | The thrill of the chase. | 狩猎的刺激 |
[12:17] | I’ve been wondering to myself, | 我一直在想 |
[12:19] | “Why are you so hell-bent on getting me to go out with you?” | 为什么你那么想要我和你约会 |
[12:22] | You know you’re my boss, you know it’s against the rules, | 你知道你是我上司 知道这违反规定 |
[12:25] | You know I keep saying no. It’s the chase. | 知道我会一直拒绝 所以这是场狩猎 |
[12:28] | Well, it’s fun, isn’t it? | 这很有趣 不是吗 |
[12:30] | You see? This is a game to you. | 看吧 对你这是场游戏 |
[12:32] | But not to me. | 但对我不是 |
[12:34] | Because, unlike you, I still have something to prove. | 因为我不像你 我还有去证明自己 |
[12:39] | I know you see me resecting this bowel. | 你们看到我在切除肠子 |
[12:43] | Do I strike you as someone who enjoys multitasking? | 我看上去有三头六臂吗 |
[12:45] | We have a John Doe. In three hours, we have to declare him. | 有位无名氏 三小时后就要宣布他死亡 |
[12:48] | We want to harvest his organs. | 我们想得到他器官 |
[12:50] | Why are you wasting time on this? | 为什么你们要在这上面浪费时间 |
[12:52] | You know how many patients we have downstairs. | 你知道楼下有多少病人吗 |
[12:54] | If he dies, and he could still live, | 如果他死了 他可能也还有救 |
[12:57] | His death should mean something. | 他的死至少还有点意义 |
[13:01] | And you want a harvest surgery. | 你们想做个器官割除术 |
[13:02] | I want to save lives. | 我想拯救其他人的生命 |
[13:06] | Ok, I want a harvest surgery. | 好吧 我想做器官割除术 |
[13:08] | Getting organs from a John Doe is a long shot. | 要从无名氏身上取得器官希望不大 |
[13:10] | Without ID, you can’t contact the family. | 没有身份证明 就无法联系家属 |
[13:13] | Without the family, you can’t get consent to harvest organ. | 没有家人 就不能做手术 |
[13:15] | Let the poor man die in peace. | 让那个人安息吧 |
[13:17] | What if we can find the family? | 如果我们找到他的家属呢 |
[13:19] | – And get consent. – We could harvest the organs? | -并取得他们同意 -就能拿到器官了吗 |
[13:22] | If you find the family. | 如果你们能找到家属 |
[13:29] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[13:31] | Hiding. | 躲着 |
[13:32] | There’s this vip patient… | 有位贵宾级病人 |
[13:35] | He likes me. | 他喜欢我 |
[13:36] | That’s good, right? | 那很好 不是吗 |
[13:38] | He “likes me,” likes me. | 他喜欢我 喜欢我 |
[13:40] | Go for it, man. Get yours. I’m down with the rainbow. | 去吧 追求你的幸福 我不歧视同性恋 |
[13:49] | Oh. Are you not gay? | 你不是同性恋吗 |
[13:52] | – No. – Really? | -不是 -真的吗 |
[13:55] | Dude, sorry. | 哥们 抱歉 |
[14:03] | Uh, Cristina? | 克里斯蒂娜 |
[14:06] | Do you? Do you think? | 你 你觉得 |
[14:08] | Does Meredith think I’m gay? | 梅瑞狄斯会认为我是同性恋吗 |
[14:11] | Are you? | 你是吗 |
[14:12] | – No. – Really? | -不是 -真的吗 |
[14:19] | Hey, I found this on our John Doe. | 我在无名氏身上发现这个 |
[14:21] | It’s a hotel key card. | 一张旅馆房间门卡 |
[14:23] | The police are going to send someone over, figure out | 警察会派人过来 |
[14:25] | What hotel he was staying at, get his ID from there. | 查明他住的旅馆和他的身份 |
[14:28] | – I’ll make sure the police get it. – It’s really important. | -我会交给警察的 -这个门卡很重要 |
[14:31] | We only have a few hours before we have to declare him, | 几个小时后就要宣布他死亡了 |
[14:34] | And I’d really like to find his family. | 我真的很想找到他的家人 |
[14:36] | You want their permission for organ donation? | 你想让他们同意器官捐赠 |
[14:41] | I just… really want to find them. | 我只是 真的很想找到他们 |
[14:46] | You have a potential donor? | 你有潜在的器官捐赠者 |
[14:49] | What’s his blood type? | 他什么血型 |
[14:50] | Uh, O-neg. | O阴性 |
[15:03] | Ok. | 好了 |
[15:04] | I know you probably can’t hear me, | 我知道你可能听不到我说话 |
[15:06] | And you’re feeling this big push to go towards the light, | 有强大的力量带你通往天堂 |
[15:10] | Where everything’s all halos | 那里到处都是光环 |
[15:13] | And all-you-can-eat buffets and stuff. | 还有无限制自助餐 诸如此类 |
[15:17] | And, I mean, sharing your organs is really great and all. | 我是说 器官捐赠是非常了不起的 |
[15:21] | But I think you have a family. | 但我认为你有家庭 |
[15:24] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[15:26] | So I think it’d be really great | 所以我想如果你能帮我个忙 |
[15:29] | If you could do me a favor, and… get better. | 赶快好起来 那就太好了 |
[15:34] | Just… | 只要 |
[15:38] | …live. | 活着 |
[15:41] | So, you think you can give that a shot for me? | 你能帮我这忙吗 |
[16:08] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[16:11] | Meredith! | 梅瑞狄斯 |
[16:13] | – Meredith. He’s crashing. – What? | -梅瑞狄斯 他不行了 -什么 |
[16:14] | What are you doing? Call a code! | 你在干嘛 快点抢救 |
[16:16] | I can’t, I’m not supposed to. He’s brain-dead. | 我不能 不能这么做 他是脑死亡 |
[16:19] | If he’s brain-dead, you have to let him go. | 如果他脑死亡了 就该放弃了 |
[16:21] | No. It’s only been five hours and 33 minutes. | 不 才5小时33分 |
[16:23] | He’s supposed to get six hours. | 他该撑到6小时的 |
[16:25] | We can’t do anything. It’s not our place to make that call. | 我们无能为力 这不是我们说了算的 |
[16:28] | He’s a person. We’re doctors. | 他是个人 我们是医生 |
[16:31] | We should have every right to make that call. | 我们完全有权利做决定 |
[16:33] | We can’t just stand here and do nothing while he dies. | 不能什么都不做 眼睁睁看他死去 |
[16:37] | He has a right to the next 27 minutes. | 他还有27分钟活下去的权利 |
[16:44] | Screw it. | 不管了 |
[16:45] | I’ll get the dopamine. You get the blood | 我去拿多巴胺 你去拿血浆 |
[16:47] | We’ll transfuse him. | 我们给他输血 |
[16:56] | Do you feel any pain here? | 你这里疼吗 |
[16:58] | No. | 不疼 |
[17:00] | You know, you really do have… | 你知道 你的睫毛 |
[17:02] | …beautiful eyelashes. | 确实很美 |
[17:05] | Um… thank you. Uh, what about here? | 谢谢 那这里呢 |
[17:09] | No. And nice eyes. | 不疼 还有那漂亮的眼睛 |
[17:12] | Kind. | 非常亲切 |
[17:13] | I like a man with kind eyes. | 我喜欢眼神亲切的男人 |
[17:15] | Really? You think I have kind eyes? | 真的 你觉得我的眼神亲切吗 |
[17:19] | I mean, uh… you can, um… | 我是说 你能 |
[17:25] | What are you examining me for? | 你在检查什么呢 |
[17:27] | Oh, you know, just routine medical stuff. | 只是例行检查而已 |
[17:30] | You’re doing very well. | 你情况不错 |
[17:31] | Because I’m enjoying the view. | 因为我在欣赏眼前的美景 |
[17:36] | Ok. Well… I gotta go. | 我该走了 |
[17:44] | He’s stable. | 他稳定下来了 |
[17:45] | For now, I had a radiologist look at his chest. | 暂时的 我看了他的胸透 |
[17:48] | He has a traumatic aortic injury. | 他主动脉受伤 |
[17:50] | He’s gonna rupture and bleed out. | 会破裂 形成内出血 |
[17:51] | He needs surgery. | 要给他做手术 |
[17:52] | If he’s gonna remain an organ donor. | 如果他还是我们的器官捐赠者的话 |
[17:54] | If he’s gonna live. | 如果他能活下去 |
[17:55] | – Izzie… – No, I’m not giving up on him. | -伊兹 -我不会放弃他的 |
[17:58] | He has surgery, he lives longer. That’s the point. | 做了手术 他就能多活一会 这才是重点 |
[18:00] | I’m going to find the family. You get him into surgery. | 我去找他的家属 你们想办法给他动手术 |
[18:03] | She’s vice president of fantasyland. | 她简直是童话世界副掌门 |
[18:05] | So who do we go to for the surgery. Bailey? | 找谁做手术 贝利吗 |
[18:08] | We need to go higher than Bailey. | 得找比贝利的上级 |
[18:11] | Dr. Burke. | 伯克医生 |
[18:13] | – Hello! – Ok. | -喂 -对不起 |
[18:18] | Dr. Burke, um, I know you’re busy, | 伯克医生 我知道你忙着 |
[18:21] | But our John Doe needs an aortic repair. | 但我们那无名氏的动脉需要修补 |
[18:24] | The guy from this morning? | 早上那个吗 |
[18:26] | Isn’t he legally dead? | 法律上他不是已经死了吗 |
[18:27] | Well, yeah… he’s kinda still around. | 还不算死 |
[18:31] | We gave him two units PRVCs and put him on pressors. | 在PRVC模式下输了两单位血并稳定了血压 |
[18:35] | On whose orders? | 谁让你们这么干的 |
[18:40] | Mine. | 我 |
[18:44] | You get a brain-dead John Doe a blood transfusion | 你们没请示任何人 |
[18:46] | without consulting anyone. | 就给脑死的无名氏输血 |
[18:48] | And now you want me to repair his heart? | 现在还想找我来修补心脏 |
[18:51] | Well, yes. | 是的 |
[18:55] | You do enjoy crossing the line, don’t you? | 违规还这么兴高采烈 |
[18:57] | He is an excellent candidate for organ donation. | 他是绝佳的器官捐献人 |
[19:00] | I am a surgeon. I save lives. | 我是医生 我只救人 |
[19:03] | This guy is already dead. | 那人已经死了 |
[19:04] | Now, this is the men’s room. | 这可是男厕所 |
[19:06] | Either whip one out, or close the door. | 要么拿出老二 要么关上门 |
[19:12] | – You’re asking my advice? – Yes. | -你是向我求教吗 -是 |
[19:15] | Now who’s chasing? | 现在是谁追谁啦 |
[19:16] | – Not funny. This is important. – Ok. | -不好笑 这问题事关重大 -好的 |
[19:19] | You want to get around Burke? | 你们想绕过伯克 |
[19:22] | You gotta find a way to get the chief involved. | 就得想办法让主任帮忙 |
[19:27] | What’d I do? | 有何贵干 |
[19:28] | How close a match for the liver is your guy to our John Doe? | 无名氏和你病人的肝有多匹配 |
[19:31] | Very. Same type, same size. | 非常匹配 同血型 同大小 |
[19:32] | Couldn’t find a better match. Why? | 简直是天衣无缝 怎么了 |
[19:34] | He’s the chief’s VIP, right? | 他是主任的贵宾病人 对吧 |
[19:37] | Right. | 没错 |
[19:38] | How much would you kill to be in on the transplant surgery? | 你想不想参加移植手术 |
[19:42] | You underestimate me. | 你们小看我了 |
[19:44] | I’m not a baby. I’m your colleague. | 我又不是小孩 我是你们的同事 |
[19:47] | You don’t have to manipulate me. | 别这么循循善诱的 |
[19:49] | If you want something, all you have to do is ask. | 想让我干什么 直说就好 |
[19:52] | We want you to go over Burke’s head, to the Chief. | 我们想让你绕过伯克 直接找主任 |
[19:56] | Ask me something easier. | 能换个简单点的吗 |
[19:58] | Sir. | 主任 |
[20:00] | – O’Malley. how’s Mackie? – Fine. | -欧麦利 麦凯怎么样 -挺好 |
[20:02] | Actually, that’s what I want to talk to you about. | 我想跟你说的事 就是关于他 |
[20:05] | I kinda think that… me and the other interns. | 我 我和其他实习生 觉得 嗯 |
[20:10] | O’Malley, I’m not getting any younger. | 欧麦利 有话直说 |
[20:12] | We found Mackie a liver. | 我们给麦凯找到了合适的肝 |
[20:14] | We are so going to hell. | 我们肯定要下地狱 |
[20:16] | – Burke is sending us to hell. – On an express train. | -伯克会把我们打下地狱 -高速直达 |
[20:20] | If it works. | 但愿能成 |
[20:22] | What are you doing? | 看什么呢 |
[20:23] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[20:31] | Yes! | 成了 |
[20:40] | Oh, crap. | 糟糕 |
[20:45] | Dr. Burke! Dr. Burke! | 伯克医生 伯克医生 |
[20:50] | Excellent work, sir. | 做得真是漂亮 |
[20:52] | Excellent. | 太厉害了 |
[20:54] | Flawless. | 完美无瑕 |
[20:55] | It’s a shame he’s brain-dead. | 可惜已经脑死亡 |
[20:57] | If he wasn’t, he would be on his feet in a few days. | 不然他还能好好活几天 |
[21:00] | I’m amazed at what’s going on. | 真是不可思议 |
[21:02] | I seriously hate that guy. | 我恨死那家伙了 |
[21:04] | Alex is vermin. That surgery is ours. | 阿历克斯是害虫 那手术该是我们的 |
[21:07] | At least Burke is doing the surgery. | 起码伯克给他做手术了 |
[21:09] | I don’t care about Alex. | 我懒得管阿历克斯 |
[21:11] | George, you did good. | 乔治 干得好 |
[21:13] | I’m gonna have to dodge Burke for the rest of my career. | 我以后都得躲着伯克走了 |
[21:17] | He could kill me and make it look like an accident. | 他可能会杀了我 然后伪装成事故 |
[21:24] | The police called. They’ve identified your John Doe. | 警方来电 找到了无名氏的身份 |
[21:28] | His wife is on the way. | 他妻子正赶来 |
[21:43] | Oh, my god. | 哦天哪 |
[21:47] | Kevin! | 凯文 |
[21:49] | – It’s Ok. – Oh, my god! | -进去吧 -天哪 |
[21:51] | Mrs. Davidson, this is Dr. Stevens. | 戴维森太太 这位是斯蒂文斯医生 |
[21:57] | Now, if you have any questions at all, please call me. | 有任何问题 请来找我 |
[22:10] | Is there? | 有没有 |
[22:12] | Is there still a chance? | 还有没有希望 |
[22:16] | We can hold off till morning, | 我们可以等到早上 |
[22:19] | but if there’s still no change, we’d… | 若那时还没有变化 我们只能 |
[22:24] | we’d like to talk to you about organ donation. | 我们想跟你谈谈器官捐赠的事 |
[22:38] | Mackie? | 麦凯 |
[22:41] | How are we treating ya? | 照顾得怎么样 |
[22:44] | Oh, fine. | 挺好的 |
[22:46] | Except that beautiful boy won’t let me smoke. | 就是那小帅哥不让我抽烟 |
[22:50] | You should reprimand him. | 你该说说他 |
[22:52] | Make him change bedpans. | 让他去倒便盆 |
[22:58] | Mackie. | 麦凯 |
[22:59] | That beautiful boy may have found you a liver. | 小帅哥可能给你找到肝了 |
[23:29] | God, I smell good! | 天 我闻起来太棒了 |
[23:33] | You know what it is? | 知道这什么味道吗 |
[23:34] | It’s the smell of open-heart surgery. | 心脏手术的味道 |
[23:38] | It’s awesome. It is awesome. | 太棒了 太 棒 了 |
[23:42] | You gotta smell me. | 你来闻闻 |
[23:43] | I don’t want to smell you. | 我不想闻 |
[23:46] | Oh, yes you do. | 你当然想啦 |
[23:47] | You have got to be kidding me! | 你开什么国际玩笑 |
[23:50] | Ok, I have more important things to deal with than you. | 我有其他事 没空跟你闹 |
[23:53] | I have roommates, boy problems and family problems. | 我室友 男友 家人 个个都麻烦 |
[23:56] | Wanna act like a frat-boy bitch? That’s fine. | 想要当讨厌鬼 随你的便 |
[23:59] | You wanna take credit for your saves, | 把别人的功劳 |
[24:01] | and everybody else’s? That’s fine too. | 都揽到自己身上 也随你的便 |
[24:03] | Just stay outta my face. | 但是给我滚远点 |
[24:06] | And for the record, you smell like crap! | 还有注意 你让我闻着恶心 |
[24:16] | She attacked me. | 她攻击我来着 |
[24:18] | Meredith! Meredith! | 梅瑞狄斯 梅瑞狄斯 |
[24:19] | Meredith! Meredith! | 梅瑞狄斯 梅瑞狄斯 |
[24:23] | You might want to leave before I change my mind, | 你赶快出去 别等我改主意 |
[24:25] | and let her beat you to a pulp with her tiny and professional fists. | 让她用小拳头把你揍成肉饼 |
[24:39] | What? | 怎么了 |
[24:41] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[24:44] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[24:52] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[25:03] | Oh! This one is skin grafting! | 噢 这盘录的是表皮移植 |
[25:05] | Skin grafting? no way! I’ve never seen that done. | 表皮移植 不会吧 我还没看过表皮移植呢 |
[25:08] | Are those my mother’s surgical tapes? | 那些是我妈妈的手术录像吗 |
[25:10] | We should watch the skin grafting one first. | 我们先看表皮移植吧 |
[25:13] | Where did all this stuff come from? | 这都是从哪翻出来的 |
[25:15] | Oh. I unpacked some of your mother’s things. | 我把你妈妈的东西拿出来了 |
[25:17] | I was upset. | 当时有点心烦 |
[25:18] | And when I’m upset, I like to nest. | 我一心烦 就想收拾东西 |
[25:22] | Oh… hemipelvectomy! | 偏侧骨盆切除术哎 |
[25:24] | I think we should watch this one first. | 先看这个吧 |
[25:26] | No. | 不行 |
[25:27] | We’re not watching my mother’s surgery tapes. | 不准看我妈妈的手术录像 |
[25:30] | We’re not unpacking boxes. | 不准开箱子 |
[25:32] | We’re not having long conversations where | 不准欢声笑语聊个没完 |
[25:34] | we celebrate the moments of our lives! | 兴高采烈地分享精彩人生 |
[25:37] | And use a coaster! | 都给我垫上杯垫 |
[25:40] | – I ordered Chinese food. – I hate Chinese food! | -我点了中国菜 -我烦死中国菜啦 |
[25:51] | They’re everywhere. All the time. | 他们每时每刻 无所不在 |
[25:53] | Izzie’s perky, and George does this thing | 伊兹活蹦乱跳 乔治呢 |
[25:55] | where he’s helpful and considerate. | 老是一副好好先生的样子 |
[25:57] | They share food, and they say things, | 他们一块吃东西 一块聊天 |
[25:59] | And they move things and they breathe. | 翻箱倒柜 连喘气声都很吵 |
[26:01] | – Ugh. They’re, like, happy. – Kick them out. | -没心没肺地傻乐 -赶出去不就行了 |
[26:05] | I can’t kick them out. They just moved in. | 不能赶他们出去 他们才搬进来 |
[26:07] | I asked them to move in. | 还是我邀请他们的 |
[26:08] | So you’re gonna repress everything in some deep twisted place | 那你准备把一切都忍了 |
[26:12] | until, one day, you snap and kill them? | 直到有一天你崩溃了 把他俩杀了吗 |
[26:14] | Yep. | 没错 |
[26:16] | This is why we are friends. | 我们俩真是天生一对 |
[26:18] | Why is the Nazi making us stay in the pit two days in a row? | 纳粹干嘛让我们两天连干 |
[26:21] | – Leftovers. – Leftovers. | -收拾剩菜呗 -剩菜 |
[26:24] | Gotta get the cyclists who were too drunk, stupid or scared | 治疗昨天剩下的赛车手 |
[26:26] | to get themselves to hospital yesterday. | 他们要么醉了 要么太笨找不到医院 |
[26:28] | Anyway, She gets to do a freakin’ organ harvest. | 不管怎样 她能做器官移除手术了 |
[26:31] | – Kills you, doesn’t it? – What? | -你不爽了 是么 -啥 |
[26:32] | Two women caught the harvest. | 两女人参加手术 |
[26:34] | No, it kills me that anybody got the harvest but me. | 不 我不爽 除了我其他人都参加了 |
[26:36] | Boobs do not factor into this equation. | 有没有胸和这没关系 |
[26:39] | Unless, uh, you want to show me yours. | 除非你想秀一秀你的 |
[26:44] | – I’m gonna become a lesbian. – Me too. | -我还是做拉拉吧 -我也是 |
[26:52] | Now, Mrs. Davidson, this form simply says | 戴维森太太 签了这份表格 |
[26:55] | you consent to the donation of your husband’s major organs. | 就表示你同意捐献你丈夫的主要器官 |
[26:58] | Heart, lungs, liver and kidneys. | 包括心 肺 肝 肾 |
[27:06] | Now, I need to ask you a few questions. | 我还有几个问题要问 |
[27:08] | Are you willing to donate his corneas? | 你是否愿意捐献他的角膜 |
[27:12] | You want his eyes? | 你要拿走他的眼睛吗 |
[27:17] | Um, corneal transplants can give someone back their sight. | 角膜移植可以使病人复明 |
[27:25] | I suppose that’s OK. | 好吧 我想可以吧 |
[27:42] | What about his skin? | 那他的皮肤呢 |
[27:45] | What? | 什么 |
[27:48] | It’s used to help burn victims. | 用来帮助烧伤病人 |
[27:53] | You want to cut off his skin? | 你想切除他的皮肤 |
[27:58] | What about the funeral? | 那葬礼怎么办 |
[28:01] | You want me to have a funeral and have people look at him… | 我得办葬礼 想让人们看他那样 |
[28:05] | Have his daughter look at her father and he doesn’t have any skin? | 让他女儿看到他父亲没有皮肤 |
[28:09] | It’s his skin! | 那是他的皮肤 |
[28:34] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[28:36] | – I’m not a people person. – No kidding. | -我很不善交际 -别开玩笑了 |
[28:39] | I can’t do that. I can’t talk to the family of the patient, I’m sorry. | 我做不到 我无法跟病人的家属谈话 抱歉 |
[28:43] | – What’s his name? – Who? | -他叫什么名字 -谁 |
[28:46] | The patient. What’s his name? | 那个病人 他叫什么名字 |
[28:51] | – Kevin Davidson. – Remember that. | -凯文·戴维森 – 记住了 |
[28:53] | Not “Gorked guy.” Not “John Doe.” Kevin Davidson. | 不是”植物人” 不是”无名氏” 是凯文·戴维森 |
[28:56] | He’s someone’s husband, someone’s son, | 他是某人的丈人 某人的儿子 |
[28:58] | Not a collection of body parts for you to harvest. | 不是一具让你来收集器官的尸体 |
[29:01] | A person. | 他是一个人 |
[29:03] | Now, no one said this was easy. | 没有人说这很容易 |
[29:26] | I owe you, George. | 我欠你的 乔治 |
[29:28] | No, you don’t owe me anything. | 不 你没欠我什么 |
[29:30] | I’m just happy we found a liver. | 我只是很高兴我们找到了一个肝脏 |
[29:35] | Well, when I get out of here, | 等我出院后 |
[29:37] | How about I take you and my new liver out for a night of the town? | 我带你和我的新肝脏去城里玩一晚如何 |
[29:42] | What do you say? | 你说怎样 |
[29:47] | Uh, Mr. Mackie, no offense or anything. | 麦凯先生 没有冒犯或别的意思 |
[29:51] | You’re very handsome, but, I, um, I’m not… | 你长得很帅 但是 我 我不是 |
[29:55] | I mean, you’re not my type because… | 我是说 你不是我喜欢的类型 因为 |
[29:58] | You’re a man, and… | 你是男人 而且 |
[30:00] | George, I never thought you were gay. | 乔治 我没想过你是同性恋 |
[30:05] | – You didn’t? – Oh, child, please. you? gay? | -你没有 -孩子 拜托 你 同性恋 |
[30:10] | I’m sick, George, not blind. | 我是病了 乔治 但没瞎 |
[30:12] | But then, why have? | 那为什么 |
[30:14] | Because dying is a “get out of jail free” card. | 因为濒临死亡是有”豁免权”的 |
[30:19] | I can be as bold as I want, | 我可以为所欲为 |
[30:21] | And there’s nothing anybody can say about it. | 而且没有任何人能对此有所抱怨 |
[30:24] | So I flirt. | 所以我打情骂俏一下 |
[30:26] | Haven’t you been attracted to someone | 你有过喜欢上了 |
[30:28] | You know you couldn’t have? | 却追不到的人吗 |
[30:30] | Well… | 那 |
[30:32] | I’m… | 我 |
[30:34] | No. | 没有 |
[30:35] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么名字 |
[30:39] | There’s no… | 没有 |
[30:41] | I’m not… | 我没有 |
[30:42] | You know… | 你知道 |
[30:44] | This is really… | 这真的是 |
[30:46] | …not… | 不 |
[30:51] | Meredith. | 叫梅瑞狄斯 |
[30:57] | Meredith. | 梅瑞狄斯 |
[31:00] | To be young and in love. | 能年轻谈恋爱真好 |
[31:15] | Let’s go get that liver, shall we? | 让我们去取肝脏吧 |
[31:16] | No, I’m sorry, I… | 不 抱歉 我 |
[31:18] | I didn’t… | 我不能 |
[31:29] | I never liked harvesting. | 我不喜欢收集器官 |
[31:31] | Why? | 为什么 |
[31:33] | Like I said, I’m a surgeon. I save lives. | 正如我说过的 我是医生 我拯救生命 |
[31:36] | This ends one. | 这就结束了一条生命 |
[31:43] | I know you tried, so no hard feelings, ok. | 我知道你努力了 所以不要难过 好吧 |
[31:49] | – I was just… – You were saying goodbye. | -我只是 -和他告别 |
[32:11] | What’s Viper doing here? | 毒蛇怎么来了 |
[32:13] | Probably crashed his bike, again. | 或许又摔下车了 |
[32:16] | How long has he been waiting? | 他等了多久 |
[32:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:19] | I’ve been busy on real cases. | 我一直在忙别的病例 |
[32:22] | He’s all yours. | 他是你的了 |
[32:25] | Viper. | 毒蛇 |
[32:27] | Viper? | 毒蛇 |
[32:28] | Are you ok? | 你还好吗 |
[32:33] | Viper! | 毒蛇 |
[32:42] | Call the O.R, tell them we’re coming, | 准备手术室 告诉他们我们要过来 |
[32:44] | And page Dr. Bailey. | 呼叫贝利医生 |
[32:45] | Alex, let’s go. | 阿历克斯 我们走吧 |
[32:47] | Alex, push the damn gurney! | 阿历克斯 快推那该死的床 |
[32:50] | Clear the way. Coming through. | 让路 过来了 |
[32:52] | Somebody gets the elevator. | 谁去开下电梯 |
[32:54] | I don’t know how long I can keep this wound closed. | 我不知道伤口什么时候会裂开 |
[33:02] | Move faster. Damn it! | 快点 该死 |
[33:11] | This a new one? | 新病人吗 |
[33:12] | Somebody get her off my patient. | 谁帮她从病人身上下来 |
[33:15] | Meredith, get cleaned up and Alex, get back down. | 梅瑞狄斯 消毒进手术室 阿历克斯 回楼下 |
[33:18] | Yeah, but I helped. | 好 但我帮忙了 |
[33:19] | They tell me down in the pit, you just wanna take the hot case. | 他们告诉我你在楼下只想接好病例 |
[33:23] | Every pack of interns, there’s always one fool | 每一堆实习医生中 总会有笨蛋 |
[33:26] | Running around trying to show off. | 四处招摇 想要炫耀自己 |
[33:28] | And, Alex, this time that fool is you. Get out. | 阿历克斯 这次的笨驴就是你 出去 |
[33:34] | Get me something to stand on. Lower this table. | 找个给我垫脚的 把手术台降低 |
[33:37] | The mountain is gonna have to come to me. | 让他适合我的高度 |
[33:41] | Count backwards from ten for me. | 替我从10开始倒数 |
[33:44] | Richard. | 理查德 |
[33:46] | You’re a good friend. | 你是一位好朋友 |
[33:48] | The best. | 最好的 |
[33:49] | Shut up and count backwards already, Mack. | 闭嘴开始倒数 老兄 |
[33:54] | Ten… | 十 |
[33:56] | Nine… | 九 |
[33:59] | Eight… | 八 |
[34:01] | Seven… | 七 |
[34:12] | I’m not gonna stay. | 我不想留在这 |
[34:14] | It’s your job. You have to. | 那是你的工作 你必须留下 |
[34:16] | You’re better at this part than me. | 在这方面你比我强 |
[34:19] | I don’t wanna watch him get taken apart. | 我不想看着他被四分五裂 |
[34:23] | Look at the vultures… waiting to pick him clean. | 看看这些秃鹫 等着把他分食干净 |
[34:28] | Every last one of them represents someone somewhere | 每个人都代表着某人的生命在某地 |
[34:31] | Who’s gonna live because of Kevin. | 因为凯文而得到了延续 |
[34:35] | Here. Put it on. | 拿着 戴上它 |
[34:37] | I’ll be waiting next door when you’re ready. | 等你准备好了 我就在隔壁等着 |
[34:39] | Everyone’s waiting. | 所有人都等着 |
[34:42] | Ok, doctors, let’s get this over with. | 好了 医生们 我们开始吧 |
[37:03] | Izzie? | 伊兹 |
[37:06] | I’m gonna sew him up, for his family. | 我要把他缝合好 为他的家人 |
[37:34] | You do it. | 你去说 |
[37:36] | – What? – You do it. | -什么 -你去说 |
[37:45] | Mrs. Davidson. | 戴维森太太 |
[37:47] | He’s ready, if you’d like to see him. | 如果你想见他 已经准备好了 |
[38:17] | This lovely group’s his friends. | 这群家伙是他的朋友 |
[38:20] | Uh, you all belong to… what’s his name? | 你们都是 他叫什么名字 |
[38:22] | – Viper. – V… Viper. | -毒蛇 -毒 毒蛇 |
[38:24] | Yeah, we were in the race. | 对 我们当时在竞赛 |
[38:25] | How is he? Is he ok? | 他怎样了 他还好吧 |
[38:28] | Is he ok? | 他还好吧 |
[38:29] | No. No, he’s not ok at all. | 不 不 他一点都不好 |
[38:32] | He hurled his body down a concrete mountain | 他无缘无故地让自己 |
[38:35] | At full speed for no good reason. | 全速摔倒在水泥马路上 |
[38:38] | Yeah, I know you all pierce yourselves, smoke up | 对 我知道你们给自己打洞 吸毒 |
[38:41] | And generally treat your bodies | 还以为自己有 |
[38:43] | Like your grungy asses can’t break down. That’s fine. | 金刚不坏之身 随你们便 |
[38:46] | You want to kill yourselves flying down a concrete mountain, | 你想要冲向水泥马路摔死 |
[38:49] | Go to it. But there are other people walking, people driving. | 尽管去吧 但还有别的人要走路 要开车 |
[38:52] | People trying to live their lives on that concrete mountain. | 他们努力在那水泥马路上保住生命 |
[38:55] | One of them got his brains scrambled ’cause | 今天他们中就有一个脑死亡 |
[38:58] | One of you little sniveling no-good snot rags… | 仅仅是因为你们其中某个小鬼 |
[39:00] | – Dr. Bailey. – Yeah, so. ok, no. | -贝利医生 -对 所以 不好 |
[39:03] | Your friend, Viper, as far as I’m concerned, is not ok. | 你们的朋友 毒蛇 在我看来 一点都不好 |
[39:10] | She’s, um… | 她 |
[39:12] | …really tired. | 太累了 |
[39:14] | But… | 不过 |
[39:16] | …Viper’s gonna make it. he’s gonna live. | 毒蛇会没事的 他会活下来 |
[39:19] | – Thanks. – Thanks. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[39:30] | It’s not the chase. | 这不是场狩猎 |
[39:32] | – What? – You and me. | -什么 -你和我之间 |
[39:35] | It is not the thrill of the chase. | 这不是什么狩猎的刺激 |
[39:39] | It’s not a game. | 这不是一场游戏 |
[39:40] | It’s… | 而是 |
[39:43] | It’s your tiny, ineffectual fists. | 而是因为你那小而温柔的拳头 |
[39:49] | And your hair. | 还有你的头发 |
[39:53] | – My hair? – It smells good. | -我的头发 -很好闻 |
[39:57] | And you’re very, very bossy. | 而且你非常非常霸道 |
[39:59] | Keeps me in line. | 让我着迷 |
[40:07] | I’m still not going out with you. | 我还是不会和你约会的 |
[40:11] | You say that now. | 你现在这样说 |
[40:27] | How’d it go? | 手术怎样 |
[40:31] | Very smoothly. | 很顺利 |
[40:34] | Damn. | 该死 |
[40:36] | That means I’m gonna have to quit smoking. | 就是说我要戒烟了 |
[40:57] | Ah, the pretty ones always come crawling back. | 帅哥总是会回心转意的 |
[41:08] | There’s another way to survive this competition. | 还有另一个办法能从这比赛中生存下来 |
[41:12] | A way no one ever seems to tell you about. | 一个从未被人提起的办法 |
[41:15] | One you have to learn for yourself. No.5 | 这个办法得自己体会 第五条 |
[41:21] | It’s not about the race at all. | 这跟比赛完全无关 |
[41:24] | There are no winners or losers. | 没有胜者或败者 |
[41:27] | Victories are counted by the number of lives saved. | 胜利是以我们拯救生命的数量来衡量的 |
[41:46] | Oh, ok. this is the best part. Watch. | 好了 这是最精彩的部分 看 |
[41:48] | She pulls the flap of skin down over the face. | 她从那脸上取下皮肤了 |
[41:52] | – We were… – Hi. | -我们在 -嗨 |
[41:54] | We were… we were just, uh… | 我们 我们只是 |
[41:57] | Cristina made us. | 克里斯蒂娜逼我们的 |
[42:02] | And, once in a while, if you’re smart, | 有时 如果你够聪明 |
[42:05] | The life you save could be your own. | 你所拯救的生命或许就是你的 |
[42:08] | What are we watching? | 你们在看什么 |
[42:10] | Ooh. This is the one where my mother… | 这是我妈妈在 |
[42:14] | – Literally pulls this guy’s face off. – Yeah. | -在把整张脸揭下来 -对 |
[42:19] | – Oh, come on! – Holy crap! | -哦 拜托 -膜拜啊 |