时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Remember when you were a kid, and your biggest worry was, | 记得小时候 最让自己惦记的是 |
[00:07] | Like, if you’d get a bike for your birthday | 过生日能否得到辆自行车 |
[00:10] | Or if you’d get to eat cookies for breakfast? | 早餐能否吃饼干 |
[00:14] | Being an adult, totally overrated. | 长大后 就完全变了 |
[00:19] | I mean, seriously, don’t be fooled | 我是说真的 |
[00:21] | By all the hot shoes and the great sex | 不要被各种潮鞋 鱼水之欢 |
[00:23] | And the no parents anywhere telling you what to do. | 没有家人的督促所迷惑 |
[00:27] | Adulthood is responsibility. | 长大意味着责任 |
[00:30] | The lawyer has been managing her estate | 你妈妈的律师已经接管了她的房产 |
[00:32] | With a limited power of attorney | 但律师只有部分权力 |
[00:34] | But your mother’s alzheimer’s is advancing. | 但她病情正在加重 |
[00:36] | So while she’s still lucid enough | 所以在她还神志清醒时 |
[00:37] | To consent, | 要同意 |
[00:38] | She needs to sign everything over to you. | 将她的财产全权交托给你 |
[00:41] | Me? | 我 |
[00:45] | Responsibility, it really does suck. | 责任 真是烦死了 |
[00:49] | Look, I haven’t slept in 48 hours. | 听着 我已经48小时没睡觉了 |
[00:51] | I’m getting my first shot at heart surgery this morning. | 今天上午将要参加第一次心脏手术 |
[00:55] | I’m missing rounds. | 我还没巡诊 |
[00:56] | Are you sure there isn’t anybody here, or the attorney? | 你确定没人能处理吗 或者找律师 |
[01:00] | I mean, | 我是说 |
[01:01] | Do I really have to be the one to handle this? | 我必须由我处理吗 |
[01:03] | We’re talking about her estate, finances, medical care. | 我们说的是她的房产 财产和医疗 |
[01:06] | You want to leave her life in someone else’s hands? | 你真的放心交给别人处理么 |
[01:08] | She’s your mother. | 她是你母亲啊 |
[01:11] | Really, really sucks. | 真的 真的 烦死了 |
[01:15] | Adults have to be places and do things | 大人必需要工作 |
[01:18] | And earn a living and pay the rent. | 需要生存 付租金 |
[01:21] | And if you’re training to be a surgeon, | 而且如果你还是外科实习生的话 |
[01:23] | Holding a human heart in your hands… | 手里捧着一个心脏 |
[01:26] | Hello! | 天哪 |
[01:28] | Talk about responsibility! | 责任啊 |
[01:33] | What was that,Dr.Grey? | 怎么回事 格蕾医生 |
[01:35] | Sorry,it slipped.My hands… | 对不起 有些滑 我的手 |
[01:38] | It’s ok. I’m done. | 好了 我做完了 |
[01:40] | You can release Mrs.Patterson’s heart now, | 你可以把帕特森夫人的心脏放回去了 |
[01:43] | Very gently. | 轻轻地 |
[01:47] | All right. Let’s warm her up. Get her off bypass. | 好了 给她升温 撤掉分流器 |
[01:51] | Kind of makes bikes and cookies look | 看来还是自行车 |
[01:53] | Really, really good,doesn’t it. | 和饼干最好 不是吗 |
[01:55] | I wish I could hold a heart. | 我希望能捧个心脏 |
[01:57] | A monkey could hold a heart. | 猴子也能捧心脏 |
[01:59] | You’re mad Burke didn’t ask you. | 伯克没请你去 你气疯了吧 |
[02:00] | George, I need more ice and chips. | 乔治 我要加冰块和薯片 |
[02:02] | Who did you invite? | 你都邀请了谁 |
[02:03] | We said the list was jocks only | 我们说过只请自己人的 |
[02:05] | Surgery, trauma, plastics. | 外科 创伤科 整形科的 |
[02:07] | Who else? | 还有谁 |
[02:08] | – Who else? – Some people from peds. | -还有谁 -几个儿科的人 |
[02:10] | You invited the preschoolers to meredith’s house. | 你请小屁孩去梅瑞狄斯家 |
[02:13] | Next thing, you’ll say that you invited the shrinks. | 接下来 你会说请精神病的了 |
[02:17] | She invited mental defects. This party is DOA. | 她请了智障 这聚会快完了 |
[02:20] | Meredith thinks this is going to be a small, | 梅瑞狄斯认为这是小型的 |
[02:21] | Meet-your-boyfriend cocktail thing. | 见见你男朋友 喝喝酒而已 |
[02:23] | Did you clear this with her? | 你和她说清楚了吗 |
[02:25] | No, but I will. | 没有 我会告诉她的 |
[02:27] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[02:28] | Why are you wasting the only weekend | 为什么搞这聚会浪费周末 |
[02:30] | Your boyfriend is in town on a big party? | 你和你男朋友的宝贵时间 |
[02:32] | Is he bad in bed? | 他床上功夫很差吗 |
[02:34] | No. I just want him to meet some of my friends. | 不是 我只是想让他见见我的朋友 |
[02:37] | Right. Sixty geeks in scrubs are your friends. | 对啊 60个外科的怪胎都你朋友 |
[02:42] | Bad sex, sucks for you. | 性生活不开心 真悲哀 |
[02:44] | I heard there’s a party tonight. | 我听说今晚梅瑞狄斯家有个派对 |
[02:46] | Really? A party? | 真的吗 派对吗 |
[02:47] | – Uh, news to me. – No party. | -好消息啊 -没派对啊 |
[02:49] | We losing her or what? | 那病人是快不行了么 |
[02:51] | – Are the grafts? – They’re open. Temperature? | -是移植器官么 -还没缝合 温度 |
[02:54] | She’s at 96 and rising. | 96度 还在升高 |
[02:55] | She should be doing this on her own. | 她要自己熬过这关了 |
[03:02] | That’s her falling. | 她快不行了 |
[03:03] | Continue the progressions. | 持续恶化 |
[03:08] | Come on, Mrs.Patterson. Paddles. | 振作 帕特森夫人 除颤器 |
[03:10] | – Sets are below 90. – Charge. | -指标降到90了 -充电 |
[03:13] | Ten joules. | 10焦耳 |
[03:15] | Clear. | 开始 |
[03:18] | Come on, Mrs.Patterson. | 快点 帕特森夫人 |
[03:20] | – Give me 20. – Charge. | -到20焦耳 -充电 |
[03:21] | There. We have rhythm. | 好啦 心跳恢复 |
[03:25] | Reluctant heart. | 难搞的心脏 |
[03:27] | All right. | 好了 |
[03:29] | Let’s close. Keep an eye on her. | 我们开始缝合吧 留意她 |
[03:31] | Good work, everyone. | 干得不错 各位 |
[03:34] | The scariest part about responsibility? | 责任最让人恐惧的是 |
[03:37] | When you screw up and let it slip right through your fingers. | 当你搞砸了却让它从你的指间流过 |
[03:45] | Hey,I heard you | 嘿 我听说你和伯克 |
[03:46] | Did a cabg with burke. | 做了个冠脉搭桥术 |
[03:47] | – Did you get to hold the heart? – Yeah. | -你捧那心脏了吗 -是的 |
[03:49] | It’s an amazing feeling.You never forget the first time. | 感觉很爽 你永远忘不了 |
[03:53] | It was pretty great just to watch. | 看着就也觉得很过瘾 |
[03:55] | – Vicarious thrills, you know? – Yeah. | -真替你兴奋 你知道吗 -是的 |
[04:05] | – See you later. – Bye. | -一会儿见 -再见 |
[04:18] | I think maybe I did something to the heart | 我觉得我或许伤到了心脏 |
[04:21] | When I was holding it. | 当我捧着它的时候 |
[04:23] | I nodded off a little, squeezed it. | 我打了个盹 捏了一下心脏 |
[04:27] | Oh, please. The heart’s a tough muscle. | 哦 别 心肌很强壮的 |
[04:30] | It can take a squeeze or two. | 捏一两下没事儿的 |
[04:32] | My fingernail popped a glove, cut straight through. | 我的指甲穿出了手套 直接刺破了 |
[04:37] | George, what if I punctured | 乔治 如果我刺穿了 |
[04:39] | Mrs.Patterson’s heart? | 帕特森夫人的心脏会怎样 |
[04:42] | If you had punctured it, | 如果是你刺破了心脏 |
[04:45] | You would have known when they reperfused. | 他们再灌注的时候会知道的 |
[04:48] | They got her heart beating. The woman’s OK. | 他们也恢复了她的心跳 那病人没事了 |
[04:51] | – So I shouldn’t tell burke? – Tell him what? | -那我不用告诉伯克吗 -告诉他什么 |
[04:54] | You know, um… | 你知道 嗯 |
[04:56] | …nothing happened. The woman’s ok, right? | 什么出事 那病人很好 对吗 |
[05:00] | She’s ok. | 她没事 |
[05:01] | She’s fine. | 她很好 |
[05:03] | She’s fine. | 她很好 |
[05:36] | What do you see, george? | 你看到什么了 乔治 |
[05:38] | Hyperinflated lungs, cloudy with bullae. | 两肺肿胀 并伴有肺大泡 |
[05:41] | Seriously diminished capacity. | 严重减小肺容积 |
[05:42] | She must be having trouble breathing. | 她一定呼吸很困难 |
[05:45] | Course of action? | 治疗措施 |
[05:46] | Bullectomy procedure. Remove the bullae. Reduce pressure. | 肺大泡切除术 切除肺大泡 减轻压力 |
[05:50] | It says here we operated on her back in ’99. | 病历上说 99年她做过背部手术 |
[05:52] | So Mrs.Drake has been through this before, | 所以德雷克夫人之前得过这病 |
[05:55] | But talk her through it anyway. | 但还要给她说明白 |
[05:56] | And resist the anti-smoking lectures. | 还有别给她上戒烟课 |
[05:58] | She feels bad enough already. | 她的情况已经很糟了 |
[06:03] | So, do you think, if they put a picture of these | 那么 你认为如果把这些图片 |
[06:05] | In a pack of cigarettes, people would stop smoking? | 印在烟盒上 人们就会戒烟吗 |
[06:11] | How long has your back been hurting you? | 你的背部疼了多久了 |
[06:13] | It’s chronic. Means I have it all the time. | 是慢性的 也就是说一直都在疼 |
[06:17] | I know what “chronic” means. | 我知道慢性是什么意思 |
[06:18] | What pain are you having? | 是怎样的疼痛 |
[06:19] | Oh, man, the pain’s bad. | 哦 老兄 非常疼 |
[06:21] | It’s like a thousand samurai warriors | 就像有一千个日本武士 |
[06:22] | Stabbing their swords into my spine. | 用剑在刺我的脊髓 |
[06:24] | I’m allergic to aspirin, | 我对阿司匹林过敏 |
[06:25] | Most NSAIDs. | 大部分消炎药也过敏 |
[06:26] | So maybe we’ll start you on morphine. | 那么我们可能会用些吗啡 |
[06:28] | No. The only things that will work are demerol | 不 唯一管用的是杜冷丁 |
[06:32] | Or dilaudid. | 或者氢吗啡酮[吗啡的衍生物 见效快] |
[06:33] | A ton of dilaudid will set me straight. | 10毫升就能让我背直起来 |
[06:36] | The standard starting dose is two. | 标准的起始剂量是2毫升 |
[06:37] | Did you see that Tom Cruise samurai movie, hmm? | 你看过汤姆·克鲁斯演的武士么 |
[06:40] | Pow! Pow! Pow! | 砰 砰 砰 |
[06:42] | Exaggerated and overly specific description of his pain. | 过度描述还有夸张的疼痛 |
[06:45] | A self-prescription. “pow! pow! pow!”? | 自我诊断 “砰 砰 砰” |
[06:48] | He’s a dilaudid junkie. | 他氢吗啡酮成瘾 |
[06:50] | So what do you do? | 怎么治疗呢 |
[06:50] | Check the database for history, | 查查数据库里之前的病例 |
[06:52] | Refer to a program and discharge. | 推荐戒毒项目 让他出院 |
[06:54] | After you give him something. | 你要先给他止痛 |
[06:56] | That’s exactly what he wants. | 那正是他想要的 |
[06:57] | Junkie or not, you still have to treat his pain | 不管是不是成瘾 你还是得治疗他的疼痛 |
[06:59] | As if it were real. | 当做真疼来治 |
[07:00] | Why? | 为什么 |
[07:01] | The first rule in pain management – | 治疗疼痛的首要原则 |
[07:02] | Always ERR on the side of caution. | 为了谨慎治疗而犯错 |
[07:04] | He’s in our care. He says he’s in pain. | 他是我们的病人 他说他疼 |
[07:06] | Start a central line. His veins are shot. | 给他做中心静脉滴注 他静脉都快戳烂了 |
[07:17] | The surgery before was supposed to help. | 上次的手术应该管用 |
[07:20] | But it never felt right. | 但感觉一直不好 |
[07:22] | Probably would have been a good idea to quit smoking. | 或许戒烟是个好办法 |
[07:25] | I did! Four-pack-a-day habit. Tt was hell. | 我戒了 一天四包的习惯 太难戒了 |
[07:28] | – Here you go, Mrs.Drake. – Didn’t do any good. | -给你 德雷克夫人 -一点用也没有 |
[07:31] | Really? Because it looked… | 真的吗 因为片子上看来 |
[07:33] | I mean, from the damage, | 肺的损伤情况 |
[07:34] | We all thought you probably were still smoking. | 我们认为您可能还在吸烟 |
[07:37] | Cold turkey, five years ago,what did I get from my trouble? | 五年前就戒了 可是我的病又怎样 |
[07:40] | I still had to quit my job at the restaurant. | 我还得辞掉餐馆的工作 |
[07:42] | But even sitting, it hurt. | 即使是坐着 也很疼 |
[07:44] | Here you go. | 来 给您 |
[07:45] | Nobody believed me. They all said it was in my head. | 没人相信我 他们都说是我想象 |
[07:48] | I’ve seen the films. It’s not all in your head. | 我看过您的片子 不全是想象 |
[07:52] | You’re right about that. | 这点你说对了 |
[07:53] | Hey, come here. | 过来 |
[07:55] | You’re too damn young to be a doctor. | 你也太年轻了 不像医生 |
[07:58] | – Hey. – What? | -嘿 -什么 |
[08:00] | I’m older than I look. | 我其实比外表成熟多了 |
[08:03] | Do you think this is going to work this time? | 你说这次会管用吗 |
[08:06] | I think it’s your best option. | 我认为这是你最佳选择 |
[08:08] | – Straight shooter, huh? – Yes, ma’am. | -够坦白的 -是的 夫人 |
[08:10] | I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[08:28] | Hi, Mr.Patterson. | 你好 帕特森先生 |
[08:29] | Hi. | 你好 |
[08:31] | Hemodynamics stable? | 血液动力稳定吗 |
[08:32] | Yeah, map has stayed around 80. Cardiac output at five. | 是的 动脉压80左右 心血排量为5 |
[08:35] | – That’s good, Dr.Grey? – That’s fine, Mr.Patterson. | -正常吗 格蕾医生 -还好 帕特森先生 |
[08:38] | But it’s not good. | 那就不是很好 |
[08:40] | Well, heart surgery takes a lot out of the patient, | 心脏手术对病人的消耗很大 |
[08:43] | But we’re monitoring your wife very carefully, | 但我们正密切观察你妻子的状况 |
[08:46] | And she should be fine. | 她会没事的 |
[08:52] | Mr.Sterman, let’s see about getting you out of here today. | 斯特曼先生 让我们看看今天能出院吗 |
[08:55] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[08:56] | Pretty OK, except I don’t think I ever want | 非常好 只是我再也 |
[08:58] | To have a bowel obstruction again. | 不想得这肠梗阻了 |
[09:01] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[09:02] | We get people in here all the time requesting them. | 我们总要向这里的病人问些问题 |
[09:06] | So, you keeping down clear fluids? | 那么 你尿正常吗 |
[09:08] | And my all timer favorite question to ask a patient | 然后是我最爱问的问题 |
[09:10] | Have you pooped yet? | 您排便了吗 |
[09:11] | I’m not exactly sure. | 我不太确定 |
[09:13] | I think you’d probably know. | 我觉得你应该知道 |
[09:17] | Passed gas? | 放屁了吗 |
[09:18] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:20] | Really? Because if I bring in my handy lie detector… | 是的吗 如果我用我的测谎仪 |
[09:23] | Ok, no. | 好吧 没有 |
[09:24] | And I shouldn’t try and lie, I know. | 我不应该骗你 我知道 |
[09:27] | I went to medical school. | 我也上过医学院 |
[09:30] | You went to med school? | 你也上过吗 |
[09:32] | Yeah, dropped out my last year at clinical. | 是啊 实习的最后一年放弃了 |
[09:34] | Too many hours, | 太耗时间了 |
[09:35] | And I was staring into the ice-cold eyes of divorce. | 我还纠结在离婚的事情里 |
[09:40] | Yeah, I do research now, | 我现在做研究 |
[09:42] | and I have a life, a family. | 而且我有正常的生活和家庭 |
[09:45] | No offense. | 别在意 |
[09:46] | No, no, that’s ok. | 没事 |
[09:48] | I’m just one of those people who believe you can have both. | 我认为家庭和事业可以兼得 |
[09:51] | Maybe so. | 也许吧 |
[09:53] | But your first responsibility’s always gonna be your patient | 可是你总得把你的病人放第一 |
[10:20] | Just coffee. | 只是咖啡 |
[10:23] | Good. | 好 |
[10:24] | – Ok. – Ok. | -好吧 -好吧 |
[11:03] | We call this “a Spaghetti Procedure.” | 我们叫这个”意大利面手术” |
[11:06] | We cut and deflate the bullae to facilitate | 我们把大泡切开然后放出气体 |
[11:11] | Gentle manipulation of Mrs. Drake’s lung. | 对德雷克太太肺部恢复正常 |
[11:15] | Dr. Bailey, do you see that? | 贝利医生 看到了吗 |
[11:19] | Sir? | 什么 |
[11:22] | Oh, my ever-lovin’… | 我仁慈的上帝啊 |
[11:25] | We need to open her up. I’m taking out the scope. | 要做开胸手术 我取出仪器了 |
[11:29] | You heard him, people. Let’s move. | 你们都听到了 快点 |
[11:31] | – Lights. – Let’s get set up. | -开灯 -赶快准备好 |
[11:34] | – Ten blade. – Here you go. | -10号手术刀 -给 |
[11:35] | Retractors. | 牵引器 |
[11:37] | Retractors. | 牵拉器 给 |
[11:39] | Scalpel ready. | 解剖刀 |
[11:43] | Towel. | 毛巾 |
[11:47] | Rib spreader. | 肋骨牵开器 |
[11:51] | Suction. | 吸一下 |
[12:01] | Is that a towel? | 那是毛巾吗 |
[12:03] | – Get a pan. – Where did that come from? | -那个盘子 -是哪来的 |
[12:06] | Best guess, her surgery five years ago. | 估计是五年前手术时留下的 |
[12:11] | Something careless this way comes. | 疏忽大意的后果 |
[12:21] | – A towel? – Not good. | -毛巾 -很严重 |
[12:23] | She complained of pressure on her chest, | 她一直抱怨胸口憋闷 |
[12:25] | but nobody takes that seriously | 但是没人当回事 |
[12:26] | Not good for the patient, not good for the hospital. | 这对病人很不好 对医院也很不好 |
[12:29] | – Not good. – Cristina, hit the files. | -糟透了 -克里斯蒂娜 去查档案 |
[12:31] | Find out everything you can about that initial operation. | 找出5年前手术的所有细节 |
[12:34] | Who was in that room? who was responsible for closing? | 谁在手术室 谁负责缝合 |
[12:36] | George, stay with the patient. | 乔治 陪着病人 |
[12:38] | Keep her happy. She seems to like you? | 让她高兴 她挺喜欢你的 |
[12:40] | Right, ok, um, how long do you think.. | 好吧 那要多久 |
[12:41] | Just,technically I am off at 6. | 我说 我今天6点下班 |
[12:45] | – Am I invited? – Excuse me? | -邀请我吗 -什么 |
[12:47] | Am I invited to the party? | 那聚会邀请我吗 |
[12:49] | Well, yeah. yes, yeah, of course. | 哦 是的 是的 当然 |
[12:57] | What was I supposed to say? | 我还能说什么 |
[13:04] | Ok, yeah, great. All right, 14 cases. | 好的 太好了 14箱 |
[13:08] | What kind? I don’t know. Maybe an assortment. | 哪种的 恩 那就都来点吧 |
[13:12] | Microbrews, locals. | 要本地小酒厂产的 |
[13:14] | Make sure they throw in some bar nuts. | 记得叫他们带些坚果来 |
[13:17] | I’m ordering office supplies. | 我在订办公室用品 |
[13:19] | Oh, yeah, sure. | 哦 当然了 |
[13:21] | Microbrews, local. And throw in some bar nuts. | 本地小酒厂的 配点坚果 |
[13:24] | 7 o’clock, better at 5. | 7点送来 最好5点 |
[13:26] | Hey, any luck? | 怎么样 有了吗 |
[13:28] | Hey, if I do, will you invite me to the party? | 如果我有了 你会邀请我去派对吗 |
[13:32] | Yeah, great. Ok, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[13:34] | Take it easy. | 放松点 |
[13:36] | – Hey, Mr. Frost. – Where have you been?! | -弗罗斯先生 -你上哪去了 |
[13:38] | We’re going to take care of you, all right? Just hang on | 我们会照顾好你的 等等 |
[13:45] | When I tell you to start a central line, | 我让你做中心静脉滴注 |
[13:47] | You start a central line, no judgment, | 你就该照做 不要评论 |
[13:49] | no question. | 也不要质疑 |
[13:50] | The guy’s been in 7 hospitals | 过去4个月 这家伙 |
[13:51] | in the past four months. He is an addict. | 去过7家医院 他是上瘾了 |
[13:54] | The patient has a three-lumbar fusion. | 病人有3级腰椎融合 |
[13:56] | He’s a junkie. We shouldn’t be giving him… | 他药物上瘾 我们不应该再给他 |
[13:58] | Yeah, he’s an addict, but his pain is real. | 他是上瘾了 但是他疼痛是真的 |
[14:01] | Lose the attitude, get down there, | 改改你的态度 去他那儿 |
[14:02] | start a central line. | 给他做中心静脉滴注 |
[14:21] | Told me I had a towel inside me. | 我听说我身体里有条毛巾 |
[14:25] | Who told you that? | 谁说的 |
[14:27] | A surgeon, an older man. | 一个大夫 年纪大的 |
[14:31] | Handsome. | 很英俊 |
[14:33] | That’s Dr. Webber. | 那是韦伯医生 |
[14:34] | – He’s our chief. – Yeah. | -他是这的主任 -是啊 |
[14:38] | It was a towel that somebody left the last time. | 那毛巾是上次手术留下来的 |
[14:44] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 夫人 |
[14:45] | Who would do that? | 谁干的 |
[14:50] | That doesn’t seem right, does it? | 这可不对 是吗 |
[14:56] | No, ma’am, no. It doesn’t. | 是的 夫人 是不对 |
[15:00] | I was walking around with a towel inside of me. | 不管到哪 我体内一直有条毛巾 |
[15:05] | How could that happen? | 怎么会这样 |
[15:46] | So? What happens now? | 现在怎么办 |
[15:54] | Now you keep this to yourself while we work it out. | 你要保密 我们会想办法的 |
[16:00] | Do this for me. | 就当是为我 |
[16:17] | – You ok? – Yeah, yeah, I’m good. | -你还好吗 -是啊 我挺好的 |
[16:19] | Are you sure? Because you seem not ok. | 是吗 你看上去不是很好 |
[16:22] | I’m fine. CABG was long. | 我没事 大概手术太长的关系吧 |
[16:24] | Well, let me take you out to dinner tonight. | 那晚上我请你出去吃饭 |
[16:26] | You can tell me all about it. | 你可以慢慢给我讲 |
[16:27] | Real food, waiters, | 美味的食物 服务员 |
[16:29] | big chunks of carbs in a basket. | 一篮子的大螃蟹 |
[16:30] | – I can’t. – Forget about the party. | -我不行 -别管那个聚会了 |
[16:32] | You know about the party? | 你知道那个聚会 |
[16:33] | You friends can be at the party. | 让你的朋友们去那个聚会 |
[16:34] | You and I can be alone somewhere else | 你我可以单独去别的地方 |
[16:36] | How do you know about the party? | 你怎么知道聚会的事 |
[16:37] | Thanks for not inviting me by the way. That felt good. | 顺便谢谢你没有邀请我 这没关系 |
[16:40] | Dinner, think about dinner. perfect opportunity. | 晚餐 想想晚餐 绝好的机会 |
[16:48] | -What happened -Started having swelling over her sternum, | -怎么了 -胸骨四周肿胀 |
[16:50] | Then blood just started crashing | 血开始向外涌出 |
[16:51] | Dr. Burke is on his way. | 伯克医生马上就到 |
[16:53] | Is she dying? | 她快死了吗 |
[16:54] | Somebody get him out of here. | 请家属出去 |
[16:56] | Keep applying pressure. | 继续加压 |
[16:57] | Tyler, call for an OR. | 泰勒 准备间手术室 |
[16:59] | What happened? she got her protamine? | 怎么回事 精蛋白用了吗 |
[17:01] | Per protocol. | 按照要求给的 |
[17:02] | No allergic, anaphylactic or histamine responses. | 没有过敏反应 也没有组胺反应 |
[17:05] | Her last counts? | 最新的化验数据呢 |
[17:07] | BT, PTT, INR, Platelet counts were all stable. | 凝血酶原时间 部分凝血活酶时间 国际标准化比值 |
[17:10] | Even her HNH were stable. | 血小板和血红蛋白都很正常 |
[17:12] | What the hell went wrong? Let’s move. | 到底怎么回事 快走 |
[17:15] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[17:19] | – I popped a glove. – What? | -我扎破了手套 -什么 |
[17:21] | In surgery, when I was holding it, | 手术的时候 我捧着心脏 |
[17:23] | I popped a glove with with my finger nail. | 我指甲戳破了手套 |
[17:25] | I think I may have nicked her heart. | 可能划伤了她的心脏 |
[17:27] | Let’s go, people. | 大家 快走 |
[17:37] | What were you thinking about? | 你当时想什么呢 |
[17:38] | You had every opportunity to speak up | 在缝合前有那么多机会说出来 |
[17:40] | before I closed her chest, every opportunity | 有那么多的机会 |
[17:43] | – Suction. – I’m sorry. | -抽吸 -对不起 |
[17:44] | And then you confess in front of her husband? | 然后你当着她丈夫面坦白 |
[17:47] | You don’t even know if you | 你还不知道 |
[17:48] | were the cause. You have no idea. | 是不是你的原因 你什么都不懂 |
[17:50] | – I’m sorry. – Sponge. | -对不起 -纱布 |
[17:57] | Over here. | 过来 |
[18:00] | There. Look at the wall rupture. | 这 看看心脏壁上的裂口 |
[18:02] | It’s a hell of a lot more than a fingernail. | 远不是你指甲能刺破的 |
[18:05] | Her ventricular walls are weak. | 她的心室壁太脆弱了 |
[18:09] | I just had a conversation with Mr. Patterson. | 我刚刚和帕特森先生谈过了 |
[18:12] | I want a copy of his wife’s chart | 5点之前 我要他妻子病历的复印件 |
[18:14] | in my office by 5 | 送到我的办公室 |
[18:15] | Tomorrow morning, the two of you meet with me and legal, | 明天早上 你们两个和我见律师 |
[18:18] | And you better damn well be able | 而且你们最好 |
[18:20] | To explain what happened here | 解释清楚这到底怎么回事 |
[18:23] | People’re poking holes in hearts and leaving towels. | 不是弄破心脏 就是留下毛巾 |
[18:27] | You’re gonna go back and talk to the husband. | 你去找她的丈夫好好谈 |
[18:30] | Review the history. | 把经过讲清楚 |
[18:32] | Apologize profusely. | 反复地道歉 |
[18:34] | Your ass is on the line here, Dr. Grey. | 你处境很危险 格蕾医生 |
[18:41] | You got called before the chief? | 主任找你们谈话吗 |
[18:43] | Tomorrow morning. | 明天早上 |
[18:44] | I could get kicked out of the program. | 我可能要被开除 |
[18:47] | – I could, right? – You’re not getting kicked out. | -有可能 对吧 -你不会的 |
[18:49] | Patterson’s just gonna sue. | 帕森特会告你的 |
[18:51] | Patterson is not going to sue. | 他不会的 |
[18:53] | You’re not getting kicked out | 你也不会被炒 |
[18:54] | What were you thinking? telling burke? | 你想什么呢 告诉伯克 |
[18:57] | I told her not to. | 我让她别说 |
[18:59] | I got to take this. | 我必须接这个 |
[19:02] | Thanks. Thank you. Very comforting. | 谢了 感觉很温馨 |
[19:04] | I’ll watch your books. | 我帮你看着书 |
[19:07] | So the beer is coming at 7. | 啤酒7点会到 |
[19:09] | And some of the floor nurses are bringing wine. | 还有些护士会拿红酒来 |
[19:12] | You invited nurses? | 你邀请了护士吗 |
[19:14] | Did you clear this with Meredith? | 你告诉梅瑞狄斯了吗 |
[19:16] | A few more people isn’t gonna make a difference. | 多几个人没差别的 |
[19:18] | A party is a party. | 聚会就是聚会嘛 |
[19:20] | And the bigger the party, the less time for bad sex with hockey player. | 聚会越大 与冰球手性生活就越少 |
[19:23] | – Would you stop saying that. – Ok. | -你能不能住口 -好吧 |
[19:24] | Hank and I have great sex, all the time. | 我和汉克的性生活很完美 一直很好 |
[19:27] | We’ll probably have sex after a party | 我们可以在聚会后再做 |
[19:28] | Or during a party | 或者聚会中 |
[19:30] | As long as you clear it with Meredith. | 前提是你跟梅瑞狄斯说清楚 |
[19:34] | Hank just needs to realize that doctors can have fun. | 汉克只要明白医生也需要娱乐 |
[19:36] | We’re not all workaholics with god complexes. | 我们不是超能力工作狂 |
[19:39] | We are workaholics with god complexes. | 我们就是有超能力的工作狂 |
[19:46] | The notary will be there at 6:30 too? | 公证人也会在6点半到吗 |
[19:50] | And the home’s physician will be there | 家庭医生也会去那里 |
[19:52] | To attest her mental competency | 来检测她的精神情况 |
[19:55] | Ok. | 好的 |
[19:57] | Is there anything else I need to bring beside my license? | 除了驾照还需要什么资料吗 |
[20:00] | My checkbook. | 支票本 好的 |
[20:02] | 6:30. I’ll be there. | 6点半 我会准时到 |
[20:06] | I heard. | 我听说了 |
[20:07] | It’s a notary thing, a thing to get notarized. | 是些公证的事 |
[20:10] | I’m talking about the heart thing. | 我想说心脏手术的事 |
[20:12] | Do you want to talk about it? | 想谈谈吗 |
[20:14] | We’re adults. | 我们都是成年人 |
[20:17] | When did that happen? | 什么时候成年的 |
[20:20] | And how do we make it stop? | 怎样才能停止长大 |
[20:38] | Dr. Yang. | 杨医生 |
[20:40] | Dr. Burke. | 伯克医生 |
[20:44] | That bypass graft got a little complicated. | 那个搭桥手术有点复杂 |
[20:47] | It’s nothing i couldn’t handle. | 没什么事是我处理不了的 |
[20:50] | Good. | 那很好 |
[21:07] | Listen, I’ll call you back. | 我一会再打给你 |
[21:12] | That was my lawyer. He’s advising me not to talk to you. | 我的律师 他建议我不要和你谈 |
[21:15] | Mr. Patterson, I know that you’re frustrated and angry, | 帕特森先生 我知道你很沮丧也很生气 |
[21:19] | But I need… We need some more information about your wife. | 但是我们需要了解你妻子的情况 |
[21:23] | The walls of her heart are abnormally thin. | 她的心脏壁比正常的要薄 |
[21:26] | Hey, don’t blame this on my wife. | 别把责任怪到我妻子身上 |
[21:28] | I heard from your very mouth what happened. I know. | 你亲口说了事情的经过 我听到了 |
[21:31] | But we can’t treat her. | 但是我们没办法治疗她 |
[21:32] | No, she was in the best shape of her life. | 不 她之前身体状况非常好 |
[21:34] | You ask her cardiologist. | 你问问她的心脏科医生 |
[21:36] | She had lost 100 pounds. | 她已经减了100磅 |
[21:37] | Don’t you dare try to hang this on her. | 你怎么敢把责任推给她 |
[21:39] | Mr. Patterson, please. | 帕特森先生 |
[21:41] | We’re through talking. | 到此为止 |
[22:05] | You don’t like me very much, do you? | 你不太喜欢我 对吗 |
[22:08] | Oh, Jerry, it’s not you specifically. It’s just… | 杰瑞 不是针对你 只是 |
[22:11] | It’s just people like you, that’s all. | 而是和你一样的那些人 |
[22:13] | Doc, I’m feeling pretty good. | 医生 我现在感觉非常好 |
[22:16] | Pain’s about a three. | 疼痛大概 3级 |
[22:18] | A three? That’s excellent. | 3级啊 那很好啊 |
[22:20] | Mr. Frost, I’m glad we could help you out, | 弗罗斯特先生 很高兴能帮到止痛 |
[22:22] | As well as County, Mercy West, Seattle Pres. | 当然还有县医院 西部恩典还有普瑞斯医院 |
[22:25] | A lot of people have helped you out lately, Jerry. | 最近很多人都帮过了你 杰瑞 |
[22:27] | We’re pleased we could do our part. | 很高兴我们也能帮到你 |
[22:29] | Who’s on discharge today, Dr. Karev? | 克莱夫医生 今天谁负责办理出院 |
[22:30] | Izzie Stevens. | 伊兹·斯蒂文斯 |
[22:32] | Dr. Stevens is gonna discharge you. | 斯蒂文斯医生会给你办出院手续 |
[22:34] | Whoa, you can’t discharge me. I’m in pain. | 你不能让我出院 我还疼着呢 |
[22:37] | You were in pain. Now you’re not. | 你之前是疼 但是现在好了 |
[22:38] | Dr. Karev is going to recommend | 克莱夫医生会推荐 |
[22:40] | Some wonderful treatment programs for you. | 一些不错的治疗方法 |
[22:43] | Go home. Get some help. | 回家吧 找人帮帮你 |
[22:45] | You can’t just do that! | 你不能这样做 |
[22:46] | He just did, my friend. | 他已经这么做了 伙计 |
[22:50] | Ok, any luck yet? | 还没有好消息吗 |
[22:52] | Nada. | 没有 |
[22:53] | Ugh. looks like you’re gonna have to spend another night. | 看样子你得在这再待一晚了 |
[22:57] | I hate to miss the party. | 我讨厌去不成聚会 |
[23:00] | You gonna make it? | 你能赶上吗? |
[23:01] | You are the last person on my list, | 你是我今天负责的最后位病人 |
[23:03] | so it looks pretty good | 所以应该没问题 |
[23:05] | So, doctors have lives after all. who’d have thunk? | 医生也有业余生活 谁能想到 |
[23:08] | Dr. Stevens | 斯蒂文斯医生 |
[23:09] | Discharge my guy in 342. | 安排342房的病人出院 |
[23:14] | Don’t look at me like that. | 别那样看着我 |
[23:16] | It’s not gonna take very long. | 不会花多长时间的 |
[23:19] | It’s not. | 很快 |
[23:25] | – You page me? – I’m gonna be a while. | -你呼我 -我这还有点事 |
[23:27] | Do you think you could get home to sign for the beer? | 你能先回去帮忙签收啤酒吗 |
[23:29] | Why don’t you have your boyfriend sign for it? | 为啥不叫你男朋友替你签收啊 |
[23:33] | You have a very annoying way of sneaking up on people. | 你这样偷听别人说话 真讨厌 |
[23:36] | Maybe if you were a little less creepy… | 如果你不那么讨厌 |
[23:38] | I wouldn’t come. I hate big parties. | 我不会去的 我讨厌大型聚会 |
[23:41] | Is Meredith the only person in the hospital | 是不是全医院只有梅瑞狄斯不知道 |
[23:42] | Who doesn’t know the size of the thing? | 聚会的规模啊 |
[23:44] | I’m telling her. | 我正打算告诉她 |
[23:45] | You can’t. She’s gone already. | 恐怕不行了 她已经走了 |
[23:46] | What, already? | 什么 已经走了 |
[23:48] | I think she had… um, excuse me… | 我想她有 不好意思 |
[23:50] | …an errand to run. | 有点事情要办 |
[23:53] | You don’t think Meredith’s going to mind, right? | 梅瑞狄斯应该不会介意 对吗 |
[23:55] | I want you to make it very clear to her | 我觉得你应该跟她说清楚 |
[23:57] | That I had nothing to do with this party… | 我可是跟这事一点关系都没有 |
[24:00] | Nothing. | 一点都没有 |
[24:12] | Oh, I’m sorry I’m late. It was the traffic. | 不好意思我迟到了 有点堵车 |
[24:14] | It doesn’t matter, dear. | 没关系 亲爱的 |
[24:16] | Don’t tell me the notary didn’t show. | 别告诉我公证人还没来 |
[24:18] | Oh, everybody’s here. it’s just your mother isn’t. | 大家都来了 只是你妈妈她 |
[24:22] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[24:23] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[24:25] | What do you people want from me? | 你们到底想让我干嘛 |
[24:27] | We need you to sign the lawyer’s papers. | 我们需要你签署一些法律文件 |
[24:29] | I have a cranial reconstruction in a half an hour | 半小时后我有个颅骨手术 |
[24:30] | I need to go | 我得走了 |
[24:32] | Ok, mom. we’re all here. We have a notary. | 妈妈 我们都来了 还有公证人 |
[24:35] | I need you to focus, and I need you to sign these papers. | 我需要你集中精神 然后把文件签了 |
[24:40] | Mom, look at me. | 妈妈 看着我 |
[24:43] | It’s an emergency surgery. I don’t have time for this. | 这是个急诊手术 我没时间签 |
[24:46] | She can’t sign anything now. | 她现在没办法签字 |
[24:48] | We should have done this earlier in the day. | 我们本应该早点办完的 |
[24:50] | I couldn’t come earlier in the day. | 我没办法早过来 |
[24:53] | I have a job and a life, and I’m here now. | 我有工作还有生活 现在我来了 |
[24:55] | You’re gonna have to come back tomorrow, when she’s lucid. | 那只能等明天她清醒时再来了 |
[24:58] | You know, why did she put this off for so long? | 为什么她把这事托了那么久 |
[25:01] | And why did you let her? | 为什么你们也看着不管 |
[25:03] | Doesn’t it strike you as irresponsible? | 你们没觉得这很不负责任吗 |
[25:05] | I mean, what the hell is wrong with you people?! | 你们这些人到底怎么回事 |
[26:31] | Izzie, I’m gonna kill you. | 伊兹 我要杀了你 |
[26:40] | You could touch that, but I’d have to kill you. | 你可以拿走 但我会杀了你 |
[26:48] | So, about that towel thing? | 那 那条毛巾的事 |
[26:50] | It’s been taken care of. | 已经处理好了 |
[26:52] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[26:53] | You don’t need to concern yourself with it. | 这事不用你来操心 |
[26:55] | So, what’s gonna happen? | 那接下来会怎样 |
[26:57] | We’re not gonna talk about it anymore is what’s gonna happen, we clear? | 我们不会再讨论了 明白么 |
[27:01] | Or you had too much alcohol to understand me? | 还是你酒喝太多 脑子糊涂了 |
[27:04] | – We’re very clear. – Good. | -我明白了 -很好 |
[27:07] | You have any bourbon? | 你有波旁酒吗 |
[27:17] | You can’t discharge a man in pain. | 你不能让疼痛的病人出院 |
[27:18] | Ow! You’re hurting me! | 你弄疼我了 |
[27:20] | You’re the one who’s making it difficult. Stop resisting. | 是你自己在制造麻烦 别反抗了 |
[27:23] | Just give me the hit of demerol. | 那就给我点杜冷丁吧 |
[27:25] | The dilaudid hasn’t worn off yet. | 氢吗啡酮的药效还没过去呢 |
[27:28] | Look, I’m not leaving. | 我不走 |
[27:29] | – I’m calling psych. – No, no. | -我去叫精神科医生 -不 不 |
[27:31] | – Don’t call psych. – Wait, wait, wait. | -别叫精神科医生 -等等 |
[27:34] | Stop, Jerry. Stop. Stop. | 停下 杰瑞 停下 |
[27:41] | Jerry. Jerry! | 杰瑞 杰瑞 |
[27:42] | Concussion? | 脑震荡吗 |
[27:47] | He’s blown his left pupil. Page Shepherd. | 他左眼的瞳孔扩张 呼叫谢博德医生 |
[27:49] | We get him done the CT. | 我们送他去做CT |
[27:52] | That was one hard fall. | 摔得很严重 |
[27:55] | What do you see? | 你们看到了什么 |
[28:00] | Subdural bleed. | 硬膜下出血 |
[28:02] | With midline shift. | 脑中线移位 |
[28:03] | We have to evacuate this now. | 我们现在必须清理这些出血 |
[28:05] | Anywhere else you have to be, Dr. Stevens, | 有其他活动吗 斯蒂文斯医生 |
[28:08] | Or are you in? | 还是参加手术 |
[28:09] | – Brain surgery? – Mm-hmm. | -让我参加脑手术吗 -是啊 |
[28:11] | – Are you kidding me? – That’s what i thought. | -没开玩笑吧 -当然没有 |
[28:31] | Here you go. | 拿着 |
[28:37] | Where is Izzie?! | 伊兹在哪 |
[28:39] | She didn’t clear it with you? | 她还没和你说吗 |
[28:42] | This was supposed to be | 这本来不就是个 |
[28:44] | A meet-the-boyfriend get-together little thing! | 见见男友 聊聊天的小聚会么 |
[28:47] | Izzie has a lot of friends. | 伊兹有很多朋友 |
[28:50] | Izzie doesn’t know this many people. | 伊兹根本不认识这么多人 |
[28:52] | I told her to clear it with you. | 我告诉过她让她跟你说清楚 |
[28:54] | I can’t handle this. | 我根本搞不定这事 |
[28:56] | You want me to kick everyone out? | 你想让我把所有人都轰出去吗 |
[28:58] | I’m going to kick everyone out. | 我现在就把他们都轰出去 |
[29:03] | Baby, you made it! whoo! | 宝贝 你来啦 |
[29:08] | Screw it. Hold this. | 去他的 拿着这个 |
[29:12] | And give me this. | 把这个给我 |
[29:18] | I made it! | 我来啦 |
[29:23] | George! George, come here. Come on. | 乔治 过来 快点 |
[29:54] | – See it? – It’s hard to miss. | -看见了吗 -很清楚 |
[29:56] | Little more than he bargained for. | 比他的说的还严重点 |
[29:58] | Maybe he’s lucky. | 对他也许是好事 |
[29:59] | Maybe this is his way out of the hole. | 或许他能脱离疼痛的深渊 |
[30:01] | The hole? Interesting expression. | 深渊 这说法有意思 |
[30:05] | My father was into smack pretty heavy. | 我父亲的毒瘾就很大 |
[30:07] | He was a musician. | 他是个音乐家 |
[30:08] | It’s tolerated in his line of work. | 在他那行 还是可接受的 |
[30:09] | Not good for the family at home. | 但对家庭就是灾难了 |
[30:20] | Why do we want to be surgeons, anyway? | 我们究竟为什么要当外科医生 |
[30:22] | Surgery is a very serious business. | 外科是非常严谨的行业 |
[30:25] | Full house. | 满堂红[俗称:葫芦] |
[30:28] | Royal flush. | 同花顺 |
[30:30] | Get naked, baby boy. | 脱吧 小宝贝 |
[30:33] | – Surgery is stupid. – You’re so sexy! | -外科真愚蠢 -你太性感了 |
[30:35] | It’s stupid. | 太蠢了 |
[30:37] | – It’s stupid. – Give me that. You’re drunk. | -愚蠢 -给我 你喝醉了 |
[30:39] | I’m not driving. I’m not on-call. | 我又没开车 我也没值班 |
[30:41] | I’m in my own house. My life is crap. | 我在自己家里 我生活一团糟 |
[30:44] | And it’s my party, and I’ll get drunk if I want to. | 这是我的聚会 我想醉就醉 |
[30:48] | Is, um, Izzie Stevens? | 伊兹·斯蒂文斯在吗 |
[30:51] | Oh, you must be Hank. | 你就是汉克吧 |
[30:56] | He’s very large and hockey-like. | 块头真大 不愧是玩冰球的 |
[30:58] | No, Izzie’s not here right now. | 伊兹现在不在 |
[31:02] | You and Izzie will give birth to very tall, blonde people… | 你俩生的孩子一定是金发高个 |
[31:06] | kind of like barbies. | 跟芭比娃娃似的 |
[31:07] | Izzie said she was gonna be at home. | 伊兹说她会在家 |
[31:09] | She didn’t say there‘s gonna be a party | 她没说这有聚会 |
[31:10] | Which pisses both of us off. | 她把我俩都惹毛了 |
[31:12] | Would you like some tequila? It helps | 你要来点龙舌兰酒吗 挺有用的 |
[31:14] | When do you think she’s gonna get here? | 她什么时候回来 |
[31:16] | Don’t know. But, we’re low on ice, Hank. | 不知道 我们冰块不够了 汉克 |
[31:19] | – I’m serious. – So am I. | -我是说真的 -我也是 |
[31:22] | We’re interns, Hank. | 汉克 我们是实习医生 |
[31:24] | The hospital owns us. It’s what we do. | 我们属于医院 这是我们的工作 |
[31:29] | Bye. | 再见 |
[31:30] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[31:32] | Can you guys see him through recovery? | 你们在他恢复前可以看护他吗 |
[31:34] | – Yeah, I’ll take it. – No, I can do it. | -我来吧 -不用 我可以 |
[31:36] | That’s ok, Stevens. | 没关系的 斯蒂文斯 |
[31:37] | He’s my patient now too. | 现在他也是我的病人了 |
[31:38] | No, I got it. See your hockey player. | 我明白 去看你的冰球手吧 |
[31:40] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[31:42] | Yeah, ok. | 好吧 |
[31:43] | I guess. Thanks, Alex. | 谢谢 阿历克斯 |
[31:46] | No problem. | 不客气 |
[32:03] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[32:10] | I’m sorry I didn’t have a chance to call. | 对不起 我没时间打电话告诉你 |
[32:12] | My patient needed brain surgery. | 我的病人要做脑部手术 |
[32:15] | Like, we were inside his brain. How cool is that? | 就像我们在他脑子里 很酷吧 |
[32:19] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[32:23] | There’s a party at your house. | 你家有个聚会 |
[32:25] | Yeah, did you get a chance to hang out? | 对 你去过了么 |
[32:27] | I wanted you to meet some of the people I work with. | 我想让你见见我的同事们 |
[32:29] | I don’t care about the people you work with. | 我对你的同事没兴趣 |
[32:32] | I just want to see you. | 我只想见你 |
[32:33] | You didn’t mind meeting the people I worked with | 可我的那些模特同事 |
[32:35] | When they were models, | 你没说过不想见 |
[32:37] | Yeah, well, when they were models, | 是啊 至少你做模特的时候 |
[32:39] | You actually showed up to your own parties. | 你还会参加自己的聚会 |
[32:43] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[32:48] | This is my life now, Hank. | 这就是我现在的生活 |
[32:51] | I work 100-hour weeks. | 我每周工作100个小时 |
[32:52] | I can’t always show up to my own parties on time. | 经常不能准时出现聚会 |
[32:55] | My patients have to come first. I… | 我的病人总是在首位 |
[32:58] | Yeah, I just flew across the entire country, | 我横跨整个国家来看你 |
[33:01] | And there’s 100 people at your house. | 结果见到你家有100多人 |
[33:03] | 100 people who understand what I do all day. | 这100多人理解我每天的工作 |
[33:05] | I shouldn’t have to apologize for that. | 我没什么好道歉的 |
[33:07] | No, you shouldn’t. | 是没什么 |
[33:16] | Look, let’s just go by the party for a little while. | 咱们去聚会上玩一会 |
[33:19] | You’ll really like everyone once | 你了解他们之后 |
[33:21] | You get a chance to know them | 会喜欢他们的 |
[33:24] | I should just go. | 我该走了 |
[33:26] | Hank, come on. | 汉克 别这样 |
[33:30] | I’ll call you. | 我会打给你的 |
[34:28] | You know, in some states, you get arrested for that. | 有些州 你这样要被捕的 |
[34:44] | So, you blew me off for a bottle of tequila. | 你拒绝我就为了瓶龙舌兰 |
[34:46] | Tequila’s no good for you. Doesn’t call, doesn’t write. | 龙舌兰对你没用 不会说话 不会写字 |
[34:49] | It’s not nearly as much fun to wake up to. | 醒了之后就更没趣了 |
[35:06] | Take me for a ride, Derek. | 德里克 带我去兜兜风吧 |
[35:14] | You know, it sounds like the party’s winding down. | 听上去聚会差不多结束了 |
[35:17] | – Listen to me! – What? | -听我说 -什么 |
[35:18] | We should probably sneak inside now. | 我们可以偷偷溜进去 |
[35:21] | We’ve done enough sneaking for the night. | 我们今晚已经够偷偷摸摸了 |
[35:23] | It was good sneaking, but enough sneaking. | 这样挺好的 但要适可而止 |
[35:25] | Yeah, I’d say we’re pretty good sneakers. | 我们很擅长偷偷摸摸 |
[35:33] | You mind moving this tail wagon? | 介不介意把车挪一下 |
[35:35] | You’re blocking me in. | 我的车出不来了 |
[35:39] | Apparently not good enough. | 显然还不够好 |
[36:11] | When’s your meeting with the chief? | 你什么时候去见主任 |
[36:14] | In an hour. | 1小时后 |
[36:20] | Holy mother of destruction. | 天啊 真是一团糟 |
[36:23] | You missed doctor-palooza. | 你错过了医生狂欢 |
[36:26] | Apparently, you didn’t. | 显然你没错过 |
[36:28] | I should probably never speak to you again. | 我应该再也不和你说话了 |
[36:32] | I’m so sorry, Meredith. | 我很抱歉 梅瑞狄斯 |
[36:34] | I had no idea it was going to get so… | 我没想到会这么 |
[36:36] | It’s ok. | 没关系 |
[36:38] | Really, I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[36:40] | What would I be doing, anyway? | 不然我能干嘛 |
[36:42] | Preparing for your career-altering meeting. | 准备那可能改变你事业的会议 |
[36:45] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:46] | That heart wall shouldn’t have torn. | 心壁不该那么脆弱的 |
[36:49] | Anything in the patient’s history? | 查过病史吗 |
[36:51] | Husband said she was in the best shape of her life. | 她丈夫说现在是她这辈子体型最好的时候 |
[36:54] | She lost 100 pounds last year. | 她去年减了100磅 |
[36:56] | 100 pounds in a year… how’s her muscle mass? | 一年减100磅 她的肌肉质量如何 |
[37:04] | Do you even know whose that was? | 你知道那酒是谁喝的么 |
[37:07] | I’m hoping it was yours. | 但愿是你的 |
[37:08] | No. | 不是 |
[37:13] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[37:15] | 50 says Meredith gets tossed out on her ass | 50块赌梅瑞狄斯被开除 |
[37:17] | and Burke walks away clean. | 伯克没事 |
[37:19] | Please be nice to her. | 对她好一点 |
[37:22] | So, I have done a lot of research on this, | 我对此作了很多研究 |
[37:25] | And Dr.Burke has been kind enough to help me. | 伯克医生也对我帮助很大 |
[37:28] | And I understand my responsibility | 我明白了我的职责所在 |
[37:30] | In what I’ve done wrong here. | 认识到了我的错误 |
[37:32] | However, I do think the patient’s history | 但是 我仍然认为病人的病史 |
[37:35] | Is significant in this case. | 在这个病例中至关重要 |
[37:37] | She still weighs 200 pounds, | 她现在仍有200磅重 |
[37:39] | Which is why no one even noticed it. | 这点都被我们忽略了 |
[37:40] | But with that kind of a weight drop, | 但以那样的速度减肥 |
[37:42] | It doesn’t matter how much you weigh. | 关键的问题就不是多重 |
[37:44] | Technically, you’re anorexic. | 实际上是厌食症 |
[37:46] | Along with all that fat, she was losing heart muscle. | 她减掉脂肪的同时 心肌也在减少 |
[37:48] | That certainly could be the reason | 这确实是为什么 |
[37:50] | For a small poke to become a large tear. | 一个小伤口变成了大损伤 |
[37:52] | That still doesn’t change the faCT, though. | 但并没有改变事实 |
[37:54] | The poke wasn’t reported by Dr.Grey | 事故发生时 |
[37:56] | at the time of the occurrence. | 格蕾医生并没有及时报告 |
[37:57] | – and if I could change that… – and you can’t. | -如果我能重来的话 -你不能 |
[38:00] | You left yourself and the hospital | 你导致医院和你自己 |
[38:01] | Open to tremendous amount of liability. | 都必须承担巨大的责任 |
[38:03] | Not if the weight loss caused the problem. | 不 是病人体重骤减导致的 |
[38:05] | I‘m sorry I have no choice here… | 抱歉 我别无选择 |
[38:07] | I’ve spoken to the husband. | 我已经和病人的丈夫谈过了 |
[38:08] | And I believe as long as His wife remains stable… | 我相信只要他妻子病情稳定 |
[38:11] | I can’t take your beliefs to the bank, | 你的保证又不能去银行拿钱 |
[38:13] | Dr.Burke. | 伯克医生 |
[38:15] | Dr.Grey made a huge error here. | 格蕾医生犯了个大错误 |
[38:16] | – And she reported it. – Too late. | -她报告了 -太晚了 |
[38:18] | And in front of the patient’s husband. | 而且当着病人丈夫的面 |
[38:20] | But she reported it. She spoke up. | 但她报告了 她说出来了 |
[38:26] | Five years ago, as a CT fellow, | 五年前 我在CT室时 |
[38:28] | I had a nagging feeling that I didn’t check the body cavity | 我有种不安感 好像没有仔细检查 |
[38:31] | Of a lung patient closely enough before I closed. | 病人的肺腔就缝合了 |
[38:33] | The patient seemed fine post-op, | 病人术后看上去没什么问题 |
[38:35] | and I was in a hurry. | 而我也在赶时间 |
[38:38] | And yesterday you and Dr.Bailey pulled a towel out | 昨天你和贝利医生 |
[38:41] | From under that patient’s lung. | 从病人肺部取出了一条毛巾 |
[38:43] | Why didn’t I report it at an appropriate time? | 为什么我没在适当的时候报告呢 |
[38:46] | Maybe because I was afraid | 可能是因为我害怕 |
[38:48] | that I would be called into a meeting | 害怕参加这样的会议 |
[38:50] | Where some hospital lawyer’s | 因为医院的律师怕承担责任 |
[38:52] | Fear of liability could in my career | 导致结束我的事业 |
[38:55] | Even great doCTors make mistakes, | 再伟大的医生也会犯错 |
[38:57] | And when we do, | 当我们犯错了 |
[38:58] | We’ve got to have a chance to speak up | 我们应该毫无顾忌地说出来 |
[39:00] | Without fear of retribution. | 而不是害怕受到惩罚 |
[39:03] | Or everyone suffers. | 不然大家都痛苦 |
[39:05] | Dr.Grey spoke up. | 格蕾医生说出来了 |
[39:18] | Responsibility. It really does suck. | 责任 真的很麻烦 |
[39:27] | Meredith. You ok? | 梅瑞狄斯 你没事吧 |
[39:28] | – Yeah, one-month probation. – That’s good. | -没事 留院查看1个月 -那就好 |
[39:31] | Yep. | 的确 |
[39:32] | Burke saved my ass in there. | 伯克帮了我大忙 |
[39:34] | Don’t you all have something better to do | 你们都没事干了吗 |
[39:35] | Come on people move | 快去 |
[39:39] | He was always gonna tell them about the towel. | 他一直想汇报毛巾的事 |
[39:41] | Just wanted to wait for the right time. | 只是在等合适的时机 |
[39:43] | Information is power. | 信息就是力量 |
[40:16] | Unfortunately | 不幸的是 |
[40:17] | Once you get past the age of braces and training bras, | 一旦过了带牙套 穿少女胸罩的年龄 |
[40:21] | Responsibility doesn’t go away. | 责任就和你形影不离了 |
[40:27] | Jerry, this is Sloane. | 杰瑞 这位是斯隆 |
[40:28] | She’s here to talk to you, | 她来和你聊聊 |
[40:29] | If you want about options for rehab | 是否拟同意有关戒毒的事 |
[40:36] | It can’t be avoided. | 我们无法逃避 |
[40:41] | Mrs.Drake, | 德雷克太太 |
[40:43] | I cannot begin to tell you how truly sorry I am. | 我不知道如何向您表达我的歉意 |
[40:47] | Either someone makes us face it, | 不是有人迫使我们面对 |
[40:50] | Or we suffer the consequences. | 就是我们要承担它带来的后果 |
[41:05] | Izzie! I did it! I pooped! | 伊兹 我有了 我大便了 |
[41:07] | All right! | 太好了 |
[41:13] | – Missed your party? – Life as a surgeon. | -错过聚会了 -外科医生的生活 |
[41:15] | And loving every minute of it. | 享受每一分钟吧 |
[41:36] | And still, adulthood has its perks. | 不过 成长也有好处 |
[41:42] | Thanks for the coffee. | 谢谢你的咖啡 |
[42:05] | I mean, the shoes, the sex, | 我是说 潮鞋 性爱 |
[42:08] | The no parents anywhere telling you what to do… | 没有父母唠叨你该做些什么 |
[42:15] | That’s pretty damn good. | 那真是太美妙了 |