时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | How hot is the sex? | 性爱有多激情 |
[00:03] | Some people would call this a relationship. | 有人把这个叫做恋爱关系 |
[00:05] | It’s just that I hardly know anything about you. | 我对你几乎什么都不了解 |
[00:08] | We’re having sex every night. I think I deserve details. | 我们每天晚上都做爱 我有权知道细节 |
[00:11] | You have more details than most. | 你知道的已经够多了 |
[00:12] | What makes a hotshot doc leave the big apple for Seattle? | 什么原因使一个顶尖医生离开纽约 屈尊西雅图呢 |
[00:14] | Thanks for the coffee. | 谢谢你的咖啡 |
[00:19] | Adoption? Keeping the baby? | 是找人领养 还是留下孩子 |
[00:21] | I know this is a difficult decision. | 我知道这是个艰难的决定 |
[00:22] | I’m not interested. | 我没兴趣 |
[00:23] | I am not your sister! | 我不是你的闺蜜 |
[00:24] | I am a man! | 我是个男人 |
[00:26] | You need to get laid. | 你需要泄一下欲火 |
[00:27] | See that nurse over there? | 看见那个护士了吗 |
[00:28] | She’s single. She’s got red hair. Go ask her out. | 单身 红发 约她出去吧 |
[00:31] | Smooth moves, doctor. | 动作平稳 医生 |
[00:33] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[00:34] | That’s Dad. | 那是爸爸 |
[00:35] | What’s her diagnosis? | 诊断结果呢 |
[00:36] | Alzheimer’s. | 老年痴呆 |
[00:37] | She doesn’t want anyone to know. | 她不想让别人知道 |
[00:39] | I’m the only person she’ll allow to see her. | 我是她唯一同意去探视的人 |
[00:47] | Secrets can’t hide in science. | 秘密在科学之下无处遁形 |
[00:50] | Medicine has a way of exposing the lies. | 医学有一套揭示谎言的方法 |
[00:54] | Within the walls of the hospital, the truth is stripped bare. | 在医院的围墙内 真相被赤裸裸地暴露出来 |
[01:00] | How we keep our secrets outside the hospital, | 如何在医院外保守秘密 |
[01:03] | well, that’s a little different. | 那就是另一码事了 |
[01:10] | George. You locked the door. I need to take a shower. | 乔治 你把门锁了 我要洗澡 |
[01:13] | Uh, uh, I’ll be out in a minute. | 我马上就出来 |
[01:16] | What are you doing in there? | 你在里面干什么呢 |
[01:17] | It’s private. | 无可奉告 |
[01:20] | Oh. Oh, God. I’m sorry. I get it. | 天呐 抱歉 我懂了 |
[01:22] | I don’t mean to interrupt. | 我不是故意打断你的 |
[01:24] | No, it’s not that! | 不 不是那样 |
[01:26] | It’s okay. Take your time. | 没关系 慢慢来 |
[01:27] | I am not doing what you think I’m doing. | 我不是在做你想的那件事 |
[01:30] | There’s really no need to explain. I’ll wait. | 不用解释 我等着 |
[01:32] | You just… finish. | 你 继续吧 |
[01:34] | No, I’m– I’m coming. | 不用 出来了[另意:要射了] |
[01:36] | I’m coming out! | 我是说我这就出来 |
[01:37] | One thing is certain. | 有一件事是肯定的 |
[01:39] | Whatever it is we’re trying to hide, | 不管我们试着隐藏什么 |
[01:41] | we’re never ready for that moment | 我们从未准备好面对 |
[01:43] | when the truth gets naked. | 真相大白的那一刻 |
[01:46] | Dr. Grey, this is Ms. Henry from the nursing home. | 格蕾医生 我是疗养院的亨利女士 |
[01:50] | I’m calling about your mother. | 我打电话来告诉你母亲的事 |
[01:51] | Is she all right? | 她还好吗 |
[01:52] | Oh, it’s nothing like that. | 不是那样的 |
[01:54] | Can I call you later then? | 那么我能晚些给你打过去吗 |
[01:55] | – Uh, I just wanted to… – I have to go. | -我只是想… -我得挂了 |
[02:00] | Oh, my God. Who is calling you at this hour? | 天呐 谁在这个点给你打电话 |
[02:04] | It’s a wrong number. | 打错了 |
[02:11] | There’s no reason to be ashamed. It’s normal, healthy even. | 不需要害羞啊 很正常 甚至很健康 |
[02:14] | I’m not ashamed ’cause I wasn’t doing anything. | 我一点也不害羞 因为我什么都没做 |
[02:17] | I don’t have to. I have a girlfriend. | 我不需要 我有女朋友 |
[02:19] | An imaginary girlfriend? | 意淫的女朋友吗 |
[02:22] | An actual girlfriend. | 现实中的女朋友 |
[02:24] | You know what? It’s no big deal. | 你知道吗 没什么大不了的 |
[02:25] | You don’t have to lie. I get it. | 你不需要撒谎 我理解 |
[02:27] | You have needs. | 生理需求嘛 |
[02:30] | What is going on out here? | 这是什么情况 |
[02:32] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[02:34] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[02:36] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[02:38] | He’s freaked out ’cause | 他有点小崩溃 |
[02:39] | I caught him playing with little jimmy and the twins. | 因为我撞见他在里面”自娱自乐”呢 |
[02:41] | I have girlfriend. | 我有女朋友 |
[02:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:47] | This sounds like fun out here. | 听上去挺有意思的 |
[02:55] | Aren’t you gonna get that? It might be the hospital. | 你不接吗 说不定是医院来的 |
[02:56] | It’s not. Breakfast? | 不是 吃早餐吗 |
[03:01] | That’s the problem with secrets. | 这就是秘密带来的烦恼 |
[03:04] | Like misery, they love company. | 类似不幸之事 向来祸不单行 |
[03:07] | No, look, I told you people | 不 我告诉过你们了 |
[03:08] | I’m not coming in for a counseling session. | 我不会接受咨询辅导的 |
[03:11] | I know all my options. | 我很清楚我有哪些选择 |
[03:14] | Uh, well, I made my decision, and I made my appointment. | 我已经决定了 而且已经预约了 |
[03:18] | I’ll be there on the 16th. | 我16号就过去 |
[03:20] | They pile up and up until they take over everything… | 秘密不断积累 直到危及一切 |
[03:24] | I paged you last night. | 我昨天晚上呼你了 |
[03:26] | I wasn’t on call. | 昨晚我不值班 |
[03:28] | That’s not why I paged you. | 我不是因为那个呼你的 |
[03:32] | You could give me your home number. | 你可以告诉我你家电话号码 |
[03:37] | Um, Burke… | 伯克 |
[03:42] | Uh, I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[03:44] | until you don’t have room for anything else… | 直到你无暇顾及其他事情 |
[03:51] | until you’re so full of secrets, | 直到你隐藏了太多秘密 |
[03:54] | you feel like you’re going to burst. | 觉得自己都要爆炸了 |
[03:56] | I had a really good time the other night. | 那晚真的让我很享受 |
[03:58] | Yeah, me too. | 是啊 我也是 |
[04:00] | Are you, uh, feeling okay and everything? | 你一切都还好吗 |
[04:02] | I’m good. | 挺好的 |
[04:04] | Great, now that I got to see you. Why? | 非常好 现在又见到你 怎么啦 |
[04:06] | Oh, no reason. I’m good, too, you know? | 没什么 我也挺好的 |
[04:09] | Really good. | 真的很好 |
[04:12] | But um… a little itchy. | 但是 有一点痒 |
[04:15] | Hi, George. | 嗨 乔治 |
[04:17] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[04:17] | Olivia. | 奥丽维亚 |
[04:18] | Hi, Dr. Stevens. | 嗨 斯蒂文斯医生 |
[04:20] | – I’ll see you later. – Okay. | -待会儿再见咯 -好 |
[04:23] | Bye. | 再见 |
[04:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:30] | She’s into me. | 她喜欢我 |
[04:31] | Way to go, George. She’s cute. | 恭喜啊 乔治 她很可爱 |
[04:34] | So, this morning, you really weren’t… | 那么今天早上 你真的不是在 |
[04:36] | Anytime you want to apologize. | 随时欢迎你道歉.. |
[04:39] | Then what were you doing in the bathroom for so long? | 那你在浴室做什么要那么久 |
[04:43] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[05:01] | I know I’m pretty to look at and all, George, | 我知道我看起来很帅 乔治 |
[05:03] | but back up. | 但是 往后退 |
[05:05] | I need to ask you something. | 我得问你点事 |
[05:07] | I’m waiting. | 说吧 |
[05:08] | I seem to be having this skin… | 我好像有点皮肤上的毛病 |
[05:12] | thing going on, like a rash, really, | 好像是疹子 真的 |
[05:15] | and I think I know what it is, | 我觉得我知道那是什么 |
[05:17] | but I can’t get close enough to tell for sure. | 但是我没办法凑近看清 所以不太确定 |
[05:20] | Let’s see it. | 看看吧 |
[05:21] | It’s kind of located in an, um, you know, private – | 长在一个 比较隐私的地方 |
[05:25] | You’re a doctor, George. It’s called a penis. | 你是个医生 乔治 那叫阴茎 |
[05:27] | You have a rash on your penis? | 你阴茎上长了疹子 |
[05:31] | I think I can describe it. | 我觉得我能描述出来 |
[05:32] | Um, it’s k-red. | 它是红的 |
[05:35] | Just come on. | 快点 |
[05:36] | Just show me your junk so we can get this over with. | 让我看下你的小弟然后就清楚了 |
[05:55] | So? | 怎么样 |
[06:00] | Dude, you’ve got syphilis. | 老兄 你得了梅毒 |
[06:45] | Patient presented with abdominal pain | 病人表现出腹部疼痛 |
[06:47] | and blood in his urine. | 并且有血尿 |
[06:48] | Once his workup came back unrevealing, | 初步检查无法显示病因的话 |
[06:51] | the urologist suggested a cystoscopy. | 泌尿科医生建议做膀胱镜检查 |
[06:53] | Reason? | 原因 |
[06:55] | To get a look inside the bladder. | 检查一下膀胱内部 |
[06:57] | I appreciate you doing this, Preston. | 谢谢你做得这一切 普莱斯顿 |
[06:59] | I know this is a little out of your field. | 我知道这超出你的职责领域了 |
[07:01] | That’s not a problem. | 没关系 |
[07:02] | It gives my interns something to do. | 能让我的实习生们有事可做 |
[07:05] | I have a feeling you keep them plenty busy. | 我猜你让他们忙得团团转 |
[07:07] | We were in the same frat at Tulane. | 我们都曾是图兰大学一个兄弟会的成员 |
[07:09] | It’s gone from torturing pledges | 以前是折磨那些想入会的新人 |
[07:11] | to torturing interns. Am I right? | 现在变成折磨实习生了 我说的对吧 |
[07:13] | Be very careful how you two answer that. | 你们俩最好小心点回答 |
[07:17] | I could tell some stories. | 我可以讲些糗事八卦哦 |
[07:18] | Bill, you have a camera snaking up your mojo. | 比尔 你体内有摄像镜在做检查呢 |
[07:21] | It’s not the time to cross me. | 现在可不是揭我短的时候 |
[07:22] | It isn’t anything too serious? | 问题不是很严重吧 |
[07:24] | That’s what this procedure will tell us. | 做完此项检查就知道了 |
[07:26] | You don’t worry about anything but growing my godson in there. | 好好注意肚子里的胎儿 其他什么都别担心 |
[07:30] | He kicks like you wouldn’t believe. | 他常常在肚里踢我呢 |
[07:31] | A badass, just like his father. | 坏小子 就像他父亲一样 |
[07:34] | Move a little to the right. | 向右移一点 |
[07:36] | Your other right. | 那个右边 |
[07:38] | There. | 就在那 |
[07:39] | What do you see? What is it? | 你看到什么了 那是什么 |
[07:41] | Could be any number of things. | 有好几种可能 |
[07:43] | O’Malley, take a biopsy of the mass. | 欧麦利 给那东西做个活体检视 |
[07:45] | Dr. Karev, schedule a C.T. | 克莱夫医生 安排个CT |
[07:46] | Let’s not worry until we have to. | 不要过早担心 |
[07:57] | There’s too much damage. | 损伤太严重了 |
[08:00] | We’ll have to remove most of the colon | 我们得切除大部分结肠 |
[08:02] | instead of a local resection. | 而不是局部切除了 |
[08:10] | You gotta push it up. | 你得提高点 |
[08:23] | More suture. And what’s with these damn lights in here? | 再拿点缝线 这灯光是怎么回事 |
[08:34] | Mr. Franklin, how long has your abdomen been like this? | 富兰克林先生 你腹部像这样多久了 |
[08:38] | It’s been getting bigger for a while. | 它这样变大有段时间了 |
[08:41] | I told him there was something wrong. | 我就说肯定是有什么毛病 |
[08:43] | No one gets fat like this so fast. I told him. | 没有人这么快变胖的 我早告诉过他了 |
[08:46] | Everybody told him. | 大家都那么说 |
[08:47] | He has dullness to percussion and spider angiomas. | 移动性浊音 以及蜘蛛痣 |
[08:50] | What’s all that mean? | 什么意思 |
[08:51] | It means we have to admit your father and run some tests. | 意思就是我们得将你父亲收治入院 做些检查 |
[08:54] | Great. What’s that gonna cost us this time? | 太好了 又得花多少钱啊 |
[08:57] | Alice, don’t. | 艾丽丝 别这样 |
[09:05] | Hi, uh, results for George O’Malley? | 有乔治·欧麦利的化验结果吗 |
[09:09] | I don’t see it here. What’s the patient’s name? | 没看见 病人的名字是 |
[09:11] | O’Malley, George. Look, it’s just a simple blood test. | 欧麦利 乔治 就是个简单的验血 |
[09:14] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[09:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:23] | Franklin, Jordan. I need these back ASAP. | 富兰克林 乔丹 我需要尽快拿到结果 |
[09:25] | What a shocker. | 都是催命鬼 |
[09:27] | Hey, what did you get, something good? | 你的病人怎么样 是大手术吗 |
[09:29] | Syphilis? That’s not surgical. Who has syphilis? | 梅毒 那可不是外科管的 谁得了梅毒 |
[09:34] | Excuse us. Sorry. | 不好意思 抱歉 |
[09:38] | – You have syphilis? – Shh! | -你得了梅毒 -嘘 |
[09:48] | I don’t know how this happened. | 我不知道怎么回事 |
[09:49] | Of course you do. | 你肯定知道 |
[09:50] | Olivia must really be getting around. | 奥丽维亚肯定四处勾搭男人 |
[09:52] | Olivia? She’s not like that. | 奥丽维亚 她不是那样的人 |
[09:54] | It’s a new millennium, George. | 都什么年代了 乔治 |
[09:55] | The only people who aren’t like that are the Amish and, | 恐怕只有阿米什人还那么刻板保守 |
[09:57] | apparently, you. | 当然 你也算 |
[09:59] | You don’t know. | 你怎么知道 |
[10:00] | Maybe I’ve been sleeping around. | 或许是我到处沾花惹草呢 |
[10:02] | Maybe I got ladies. | 或许是我找小姐 |
[10:05] | Shut up. | 住嘴吧 |
[10:07] | What am I gonna do? | 我该怎么做 |
[10:08] | It’s no biggie. | 不是什么大事 |
[10:08] | A couple doses of penicillin will knock it right out. | 青霉素就能搞定 |
[10:10] | What am I gonna do about Olivia? | 我该怎么对奥丽维亚 |
[10:12] | For starters, stop sleeping with her, | 首先 别再和她发生关系 |
[10:13] | unless you want that thing to fall off. | 除非你不想要那”东西”了 |
[10:16] | Okay, that is twice that you have trash-talked the girl | 这已经是你第二次诋毁中伤那个女孩 |
[10:18] | that I could one day potentially– | 而我有一天很可能跟她 |
[10:21] | well, not love, but like a whole lot. | 不是相爱 但是类似的 |
[10:24] | If she gave it to you, you have to tell her. | 如果是她传给你的 你得告诉她 |
[10:26] | Three. | 第三次 |
[10:27] | Fine. She didn’t give it to you. | 好吧 不是她传染给你的 |
[10:29] | She was a virgin when you met. | 你们认识的时候她还是个处女 |
[10:31] | You still have to tell her so she can get tested. | 你还是得告诉她让她去检查一下 |
[10:33] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[10:35] | How am I gonna tell her? | 我该怎么告诉她 |
[10:37] | “Uh, hey, Olivia. How you doing? | “奥丽维亚 你怎么样 |
[10:40] | By the way, I got the syph. How about you?” | 顺便说一下 我得梅毒了 你呢” |
[10:42] | Maybe not quite like that. | 也许不用像那样 |
[10:43] | No, it’s good advice, really good advice. | 不 这是个好建议 真的是个好建议 |
[10:45] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[10:46] | Retract here. | 再牵回这里 |
[10:49] | Oh! This just isn’t holding. | 哦 这个没放稳 |
[10:52] | Give me a bigger retractor, please. | 给我一个大点的牵引器 谢谢 |
[10:56] | – Sorry, Doctor. – It wasn’t you. | -对不起 医生 -不是你的错 |
[11:00] | Dr. Bailey, you can finish this. | 贝利医生 你来收尾吧 |
[11:03] | Uh, thank you, Chief. I appreciate the opportunity. | 谢谢 主任 非常感谢给我这个机会 |
[11:21] | I gotta say, George, | 老实说 乔治 |
[11:22] | I didn’t think you had it in you. | 没看出来你也风流成性呢 |
[11:24] | It’s always the quiet ones. | 真人不露相啊 |
[11:27] | – So, who’s the woman? – None of your business. | -那么 是哪个妞 -不关你的事 |
[11:29] | Oh, come on. | 哦 少来了 |
[11:30] | Who gave you the cooties on the playground? | 谁在风流场上把风流病传染给你了 |
[11:32] | You must have had something like this before, right? | 你以前一定得过这种病 对吗 |
[11:35] | I never talk about my penis with other men. | 我从不和别的男人讨论我的阳物 |
[11:40] | I don’t n-either, normally. | 通常情况下 我也不 |
[11:47] | We better get Burke. | 我们最好去找伯克 |
[11:55] | Mr. Franklin? | 富兰克林先生 |
[11:58] | You have a condition known as ascites. | 检查结果显示您患有腹水 |
[12:00] | Oh, my God. I knew it was terrible. | 哦 天呐 我就知道情况很糟 |
[12:02] | It just means there’s fluid in the peritoneal cavity, | 只是表明腹腔内有液体而已 |
[12:06] | the abdomen. | 就是腹部 |
[12:07] | And the swelling is pressing against your lungs, | 腹水会挤压你的肺 |
[12:09] | which is why you’re having trouble breathing. | 所以你会感到呼吸困难 |
[12:10] | In your case, it looks like a symptom of liver disease. | 同时 您似乎也有肝脏问题 |
[12:13] | And it all comes together. | 果然是祸不单行啊 |
[12:15] | Alice, not now. | 艾丽丝 现在不是时候 |
[12:18] | Is there something we should know? | 是不是有什么情况没有告诉我们 |
[12:22] | I drink a bit. | 我有时喝点酒 |
[12:24] | That’s the understatement of the year. | 这么说未免太轻描淡写了吧 |
[12:26] | That’s enough out of you! | 你给我闭嘴 |
[12:28] | Hey! I’m only here for Mom, | 我只是为了妈妈才来这的 |
[12:30] | to make sure you don’t pull any of your usual crap. | 以确保你不会像平常一样又惹什么麻烦事 |
[12:36] | There’s definitely a growth protruding into the bladder, | 在他的膀胱里明显有个正在生长的突起 |
[12:38] | but look at the edges. | 但是看看这些边缘 |
[12:40] | I don’t think it’s a tumor. | 我觉得不是肿瘤 |
[12:41] | Kind of shaped like an ovary. | 形状像个卵巢 |
[12:42] | That the flip answer | 你要给你的病人 |
[12:43] | you’re gonna give your patient, Dr. Karev? | 这么随意的答案吗 克莱夫医生 |
[12:46] | This is one of my oldest friends. | 那可是我的老朋友 |
[12:47] | You might want to take this seriously. | 你最好严肃点 |
[12:49] | I’m sorry, sir. | 对不起 |
[12:50] | You better be. | 你最好是 |
[12:52] | I got the rest of the labs back. | 我拿来了检查结果 |
[12:54] | They did a chromosome analysis of the tissue. | 他们对异物组织进行了染色体分析 |
[12:57] | You won’t believe this. | 你不会相信的 |
[13:04] | Bill has an ovary? | 比尔长了个卵巢? |
[13:14] | Um, according to his daughter, | 根据他女儿的说法 |
[13:16] | Mr. Franklin is a heavy drinker. | 富兰克林先生是个老酒鬼 |
[13:17] | Six to eight drinks a day, an alcoholic by any standard. | 每天喝6到8瓶 绝对是个酒鬼 |
[13:20] | Protocol? | 治疗方案 |
[13:21] | Schedule a paracentesis. | 先预约一个放液穿刺术 |
[13:22] | Reason? | 理由 |
[13:23] | Draining the fluid will relieve the pressure. | 排出那些腹水 释放压力 |
[13:25] | Good, but don’t schedule it. Do it. | 很好 但是不用预约 直接做就行了 |
[13:28] | You want us to do the procedure? | 你让我们来做这个吗 |
[13:29] | You’ve seen one, right? | 你看过一次对吗 |
[13:30] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[13:31] | Well, now do one. | 那就去做吧 |
[13:35] | I’ve never seen one. | 我从来没见过 |
[13:37] | You’re about to. | 你马上就要见到了 |
[13:38] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天呐 |
[13:40] | God, an ovary. | 天啊 卵巢 |
[13:42] | It gives new meaning to the term “Metrosexual.” | 这赋予了”都市美型男”新的含义 |
[13:46] | Hi, George. | 嗨 乔治 |
[13:47] | Olivia. | 奥丽维亚 |
[13:48] | What am I, invisible? | 我呢 直接被无视吗 |
[13:50] | Alex. | 阿历克斯 |
[13:52] | You go ahead. I’ll catch up with you later. | 你先走吧 我等下会赶上来的 |
[14:03] | About time I got you alone today. | 我们俩今晚何时独处 |
[14:09] | – Olivia– – What time is your shift done? | -奥丽维亚 -你的轮班什么时候结束 |
[14:12] | Because mine’s over at 8:00, | 我8点下班 |
[14:13] | and I thought maybe you could come over. | 所以我想也许你可以过来找我 |
[14:14] | Olivia! I need to tell you something. | 奥丽维亚 我必须告诉你些事 |
[14:16] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[14:19] | Are you breaking up with me? | 你要和我分手吗 |
[14:20] | What? No. | 什么 不 |
[14:21] | Oh, no, really, no. | 真的不是 |
[14:24] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[14:26] | Okay, you’re the only person that I’ve been with in a long time. | 好吧 你是我长期以来所交往的第一个女友 |
[14:31] | I mean, not unusually long or anything, you know? | 长期不是说有生以来 几乎不沾女生那种 |
[14:35] | Just a normal amount of long time. | 只是一段比较长的空窗期 |
[14:37] | But it wouldn’t matter to me if you’ve been with someone else. | 如果你曾经和其他人交往过 也没关系 |
[14:40] | Maybe you have? | 你有吗 |
[14:42] | I’m not accusing you of anything or, you know, judging you | 我并不是指责你什么 或是评判你 |
[14:46] | or handing out scarlet letters or anything, you know? | 或者是给人戴红字之类的 你懂吗 |
[14:49] | You’re a woman, you know? | 你是个女人 你明白吗 |
[14:52] | A very attractive woman. | 非常有吸引力的女人 |
[14:53] | Of course you’ve been with other men. | 你当然和其他男人交往过 |
[14:55] | I mean, not that you’ve been with a lot of men. | 不是说你和很多人交往 |
[14:57] | – It’s not like you’re a prostitute or– – A prostitute? | -像个妓女似的 -妓女 |
[15:00] | No! Not a -not a prostitute. | 不 不是 当然不是妓女 |
[15:03] | No, the opposite of a prostitute, a lady. | 和妓女正相反 一个淑女 |
[15:07] | You’re very ladylike. | 你非常淑女 |
[15:08] | I mean, you’re very bendy, but… | 我是说 你很温柔软乎 但 |
[15:11] | – George, breathe. – Okay. | -乔治 深呼吸 -好的 |
[15:13] | It’s just– okay, here’s the thing. | 只是 好吧 事情是这样的 |
[15:15] | I really like you, Olivia. | 我真的非常喜欢你 奥丽维亚 |
[15:18] | I like you a lot. | 我很喜欢你 |
[15:20] | Well, I like you, too. | 我也喜欢你 |
[15:26] | I have syphilis. | 我得了梅毒 |
[15:44] | That could have gone better. | 我可以说得更委婉的 |
[16:02] | You dropped a retractor. | 你弄掉了牵引器 |
[16:05] | Fine. | 我坦白好了 |
[16:07] | A few weeks ago, I was operating, | 几个星期前 我正在做手术 |
[16:09] | and the vision in my right eye became blurry. | 我右眼视力变得模糊 |
[16:12] | After a few hours, it was fine. | 几个小时后 又好了 |
[16:13] | It’s come back again. | 现在又开始模糊了 |
[16:14] | Did you have it checked out? | 你检查过吗 |
[16:16] | The examination was normal. | 检查结果一切正常 |
[16:17] | My ophthalmologist tells me I’m just getting older… | 我的眼科医生告诉我 只是因为我老了 |
[16:21] | but you know what a decline in my visual acuity can mean. | 但你知道我的视力下降意味着什么 |
[16:24] | I’ll set up some tests. | 我帮你安排些检查 |
[16:27] | Shep… | 小谢 |
[16:28] | I know how the rumor mill runs around here. | 我知道流言传出去会怎么样 |
[16:31] | Let’s just keep this to ourselves. | 你知我知就好 |
[16:34] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[16:36] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:43] | Do you think she’s talking about me? | 你认为她是在说我吗 |
[16:45] | She’s absolutely talking about you. | 她当然在说你 |
[16:48] | Dude, that’s a good thing. | 伙计 这是个好事 |
[16:49] | No. No, it’s not. | 不 不是 |
[16:50] | Georgie, get a clue. | 乔治 想一想 |
[16:52] | Syphilis is the best thing that ever happened to you. | 梅毒是你身上发生过的最好的事了 |
[16:55] | In their eyes, you’re a player. | 在她们眼中 你就是个花花公子 |
[16:59] | Hey, syph boy. | 嘿 梅毒男 |
[17:01] | You told her? | 你告诉她了 |
[17:03] | Just Cristina. | 只有克里斯蒂娜 |
[17:04] | “Syph boy.” | “梅毒男” |
[17:05] | It’s got a nice ring to it, | 此外号简直闪耀着灿烂的光环 |
[17:06] | kind of like superboy, only diseased. | 就像超级男孩 不过是犯病版的 |
[17:08] | Izzie didn’t have to say a word. | 伊兹完全可以什么都不用说 |
[17:10] | Around here, the only thing that spreads faster than disease is gossip. | 在这个地方 八卦比疾病传播得还要快 |
[17:13] | That’s not true. | 不是那样的 |
[17:15] | Just ’cause Izzie can’t keep her mouth shut | 仅仅因为伊兹是个大嘴巴 |
[17:16] | doesn’t mean everyone knows… | 不意味着每个人都知道… |
[17:17] | Hey George, how are you feeling? Sorry about the syphilis. | 嘿 乔治 你感觉怎么样 梅毒的事情我很遗憾 |
[17:21] | Everyone in this hospital knows? | 医院里的每个人都知道了吗 |
[17:25] | Knows you’re a player. | 知道你是个花花公子 |
[17:27] | You’re disturbed. | 你神经病吧 |
[17:28] | True. | 确实 |
[17:29] | Everybody’s got a secret. | 每个人都有秘密 |
[17:31] | Be glad yours is out in the open. | 庆幸一下你的被公开出来了吧 |
[17:32] | Oh, yeah, Alex? What’s yours? | 哦 是吗 阿历克斯 你的秘密是什么 |
[17:34] | You show me yours, and I’ll show you mine. | 你告诉我你的 然后我会告诉你我的 |
[17:40] | I’ll bet she’s got some serious and kinky skeletons in the closet. | 我敢说你一定有很多劲爆的黑暗秘密 |
[17:44] | What’s in my closet is none of your business. | 我有什么秘密与你无关 |
[17:46] | Well, I don’t have any secrets. My life is boring. | 好吧 我没有什么秘密 我的人生很无聊 |
[17:49] | Everybody’s got something to hide. | 每个人都会刻意隐藏一些事 |
[18:00] | Well, the mass we found is not a tumor. | 我们发现的那个组织不是肿瘤 |
[18:02] | Well, that’s good, right? | 这是好事 对吗 |
[18:03] | Anything’s got to be better than cancer. | 什么病都比癌症要好 |
[18:05] | That’s where it gets a little tricky. | 棘手之处就在这里 |
[18:08] | The chromosomal tests have revealed | 染色体分析显示 |
[18:10] | that your body contains DNA from two different embryos | 你身体内的DNA来自两个不同的胚胎 |
[18:13] | that merged in the womb at the very beginning of development. | 早在子宫里就开始形成 |
[18:16] | In rare cases such as yours, | 很少有像你这样的案例 |
[18:18] | the condition can produce gonadal hermaphroditism. | 形成了雌雄同体的状况 |
[18:21] | I’m hearing scary words here, | 我听到了恐怖的用语 |
[18:23] | Preston, you know, pay-cable kind of words. | 普莱斯顿 就是那种不祥之兆 |
[18:25] | In English, | 说白了就是 |
[18:27] | the mass in your bladder is an ovary. | 你膀胱里的那个组织是个卵巢 |
[18:30] | Don’t worry. We’re gonna remove it. | 不要担心 我们会把它移除 |
[18:32] | We have an excellent gynecological surgeon on staff. | 我们有一位非常优秀的妇科医生 |
[18:36] | You’re telling me I’m a guy with an ovary? | 你是在告诉我 我是一个有卵巢的男人吗 |
[18:39] | It’s simply a quirk of nature, man. | 就当是上帝造人时出了差错吧 老兄 |
[18:47] | What am I gonna tell Holly? | 我该怎么跟霍莉说 |
[18:49] | That you’re gonna be fine. | 就说你会没事的 |
[18:51] | I’m still a man, right? | 我仍然是个男人 对吗 |
[18:53] | A man’s man, a kappa man. | 男人中的男人 纯爷们儿 |
[18:56] | I mean… you know, my sex life. | 我是说 我的性生活 |
[18:59] | Been having any problems? | 是有什么问题吗 |
[19:01] | Was it my very pregnant wife that give it away? | 是我那大肚妻向你透露的吗 |
[19:06] | Come on, man, don’t worry. | 哎呀 伙计 别担心 |
[19:08] | You never knew it was there. You won’t miss it when it’s gone. | 你都不知道身体里长了那东西 切掉你也不会有感觉的 |
[19:15] | Are you sure you know what you’re doing? | 你真的懂怎么治疗梅毒吗 |
[19:17] | It’s a shot of penicillin, | 一剂盘尼西林 |
[19:18] | George. Be grateful I’m even doing this. | 乔治 你应该感谢我为你打针 |
[19:20] | I’m about to see more of you than I ever wanted to. | 其实我真的很不想看到你那个部位 |
[19:22] | I’ll be fighting nightmares for a week. | 估计我会做一周的噩梦 |
[19:24] | Okay, you know what? Forget this. | 好吧 算了吧 不勉强你了 |
[19:25] | Do you want to get rid of the syph or not? | 你到底想不想摆脱梅毒 |
[19:27] | Just shut up and drop them. | 那就把嘴闭上 把裤子脱了 |
[19:31] | I cannot believe this. | 我真不敢相信 |
[19:33] | Meredith, go away! | 梅瑞狄斯 出去 |
[19:35] | Oh, George, I’ll give you some moral support. | 哦 乔治 我来给你一点精神支持 |
[19:38] | No. No moral support. | 不 不要精神支持 |
[19:40] | I’m indisposed here. | 我是个病患 |
[19:42] | George, it’s not a big deal. | 乔治 没什么大不了的 |
[19:45] | And you have a cute butt. | 而且你的屁屁好可爱哦 |
[19:47] | I have a cute butt, too. | 我的屁股也很可爱 |
[19:48] | You want to see? | 你想看看吗 |
[19:49] | Oh, get out. You’re doing it wrong. | 走开 不是你那样打针的 |
[19:51] | Be my guest. | 那你来吧 |
[19:52] | What– Alex. | 什么 阿历克斯 |
[19:53] | Alex. | 阿历克斯 |
[19:59] | What are we doing here? | 在这做什么呢 |
[20:01] | Breaking George’s spirit. | 让乔治精神崩溃 |
[20:03] | Curing george’s syph. | 治疗乔治的梅毒 |
[20:05] | I don’t like needles. | 我不喜欢打针 |
[20:07] | Good thing you became a doctor. | 幸亏你当了医生 |
[20:08] | Other side. | 另一边 |
[20:09] | – Izzie? – Yeah? | -伊兹 -什么事 |
[20:11] | Mr. Franklin’s procedure’s been scheduled for after lunch– | 富兰克林先生的手术安排在午饭后 |
[20:14] | What are we doing? | 在干嘛呢 |
[20:15] | We are saving George | 我们在拯救乔治 |
[20:16] | from a future of festering sores and insanity. | 以免他日后出现化脓 精神错乱等症状 |
[20:20] | Oh, cute butt. | 哦 好可爱的屁屁 |
[20:21] | Told you. | 我就说吧 |
[20:22] | It is cute, like a baby’s. | 真的很可爱 就像婴儿的 |
[20:27] | You know, I have spent hours, days, years, | 知道吗 我整日整夜都在幻想 |
[20:30] | imagining myself half-naked in a room with three women. | 自己半裸着与三个女人在一个房间里 |
[20:35] | The reality is so much better. | 但是现实更精彩 |
[20:38] | I think he’s gonna cry. | 我觉得他快哭了 |
[20:42] | Hi. It’s Ms. Henry again. | 嗨 还是我 亨利女士 |
[20:44] | Is this a better time? | 现在方便接电话吗 |
[20:45] | Sorry about this morning. I wasn’t alone and– | 今天早上的事真抱歉 我不方便说话 |
[20:48] | What were you calling about? | 你打电话来有什么事吗 |
[20:49] | I just wanted to remind you | 我只是想提醒你 |
[20:50] | that tonight’s our monthly family dinner. | 今天是每月一次的家庭聚餐 |
[20:53] | You know, you haven’t been to any of our family functions. | 你从来没参加过任何家庭活动 |
[20:56] | You have to understand. | 你得理解我 |
[20:57] | I’m a surgical intern, so my time isn’t my own. | 我是外科实习医生 没有自己的时间 |
[21:01] | Our residents really respond to these events. | 老人们都很期待这种聚会 |
[21:03] | They always enjoy themselves, which is so rare. | 他们很难得这么开心 |
[21:06] | I think it’s important you attend. | 我觉得你能来很重要 |
[21:09] | I’ll be there. | 我会到的 |
[21:11] | I’ll try to be there. | 我会尽力赶过去 |
[21:12] | I will definitely try | 我一定会尽力的 |
[21:15] | I’ve cleared some time for your M.R.I. | 我空出了时间替你做核磁共振 |
[21:17] | – Good. Let’s get going. – Okay. | -太好了 走吧 -好的 |
[21:19] | Uh… sorry to bother you with this, Chief. | 主任 很抱歉来烦你 |
[21:22] | We’ve got kind of a situation. | 出了点状况 |
[21:25] | What now? | 又有什么 |
[21:27] | Three interns, four residents, and six nurses | 外科的3名实习医生 4名住院医生 6名护士 |
[21:30] | on this surgical floor have been diagnosed with… | 都被查出患有 |
[21:34] | syphilis. | 梅毒 |
[21:36] | There are over 70,000 new cases every year. | 每年都有7万多名新患者 |
[21:40] | Undiagnosed, | 若不尽早诊治 |
[21:41] | syphilis can lead to blindness, insanity, and death. | 梅毒可能导致失明 精神错乱甚至死亡 |
[21:45] | If you are having unprotected sex | 如果你曾和外科的另一个人 |
[21:47] | with another member of the staff, get tested. | 发生过无保护性行为 立刻去做检查 |
[21:52] | This is not a request. | 这不是请求 |
[21:58] | Patricia will now give you a safe-sex demonstration. | 帕特丽夏会为你们演示安全性行为 |
[22:04] | When the time is right, and, | 当时机到了 |
[22:06] | gentlemen, you’ll all know when that time is, | 先生们 你们都明白是什么时候 |
[22:09] | carefully open the condom packet… | 小心地撕开安全套的包装袋 |
[22:13] | and roll it onto the banana. | 把它套在”香蕉”上 |
[22:16] | We should try and get down to do the M.R.I. now. | 我们该现在下去做核磁共振 |
[22:18] | This isn’t really a good time. | 现在不是时候 |
[22:20] | If you want to do this without anybody else knowing, | 如果你不想被别人发现 |
[22:22] | you should do it now. | 最好现在做 |
[22:24] | Open communication is essential to a healthy relationship. | 健康的情侣关系应该是坦诚相对的 |
[22:27] | In a responsible relationship… | 在负责任的关系中 |
[22:30] | Poor George. | 可怜的乔治 |
[22:32] | Yeah. | 确实 |
[22:33] | You know, I think he really likes typhoid Mary. | 我觉得他似乎真的喜欢那个”祸害女” |
[22:36] | Well, not many budding relationships survive a good dose of V.D. | 恋情才刚确立 估计很难经受性病一事的打击 |
[22:41] | Yeah. | 确实 |
[22:42] | – When the banana is finished… -Yeah. | -完事儿以后 -确实 |
[22:45] | …gently peel off the condom and dispose of it properly. | 小心地取下安全套 并妥善处理它 |
[22:50] | With every fresh banana, always use a fresh condom. | 每次都用一个全新的安全套 |
[23:25] | You’re avoiding me. | 你在躲着我 |
[23:27] | I’m busy… at work. I-I’m working. | 我有事要忙 我在工作 |
[23:32] | Why are you in this line? | 你为何也来排队 |
[23:35] | It’s the syphilis line. | 等着检查梅毒 |
[23:37] | You don’t need to be in this line. | 你用不着检查 |
[23:38] | I don’t? | 不用吗 |
[23:41] | There’s no one else. | 我没和其他人做过 |
[23:45] | That surprises you? | 你很吃惊吗 |
[23:47] | Nothing surprises me. | 我早已处变不惊了 |
[23:51] | Do I need to be in this line? | 我用检查吗 |
[23:56] | No. | 不用 |
[23:59] | – Okay. – Okay. | -那就好 -嗯 |
[24:03] | Mr. Franklin’s prepped and ready. | 富兰克林先生已做好术前准备 |
[24:04] | Excellent. | 太好了 |
[24:05] | God, look at this line. | 天啊 看看这队伍 |
[24:07] | Well, at least we don’t have to stand in line. | 幸好我们不用去排队 |
[24:09] | That’s the one good thing about the fact | 我们都没有和男人搭上 |
[24:10] | neither of us is getting any, right? | 恐怕这是唯一的好处了 |
[24:15] | Mr. Franklin, we’ve given you a local anaesthetic, | 富兰克林先生 我们会给您局部麻醉 |
[24:17] | but you might feel some pressure. | 但你还是会感觉到一些压力 |
[24:23] | Okay, | 好的 |
[24:25] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[24:26] | Grab the skin. | 抓着皮肤 |
[24:32] | I’m in the peritoneal cavity. | 进入腹腔了 |
[24:39] | That fluid is bloody. | 体液带血 |
[24:40] | Is it supposed to be bloody? | 这算正常吗 |
[24:41] | You’ve done this before, right? | 你们以前做过这个的 对吧 |
[24:43] | Of course. Millions of times. | 当然 很多次了 |
[24:46] | You’re doing great, Mr. Franklin. | 你没事的 富兰克林先生 |
[24:50] | Okay, wait, wait. | 好了 等等 |
[24:53] | Okay, go. | 搞定 |
[25:00] | Good. | 太棒了 |
[25:03] | Now all we have to do is wait. | 现在只用等着就好 |
[25:08] | You see that right there? | 这儿 你看见了吗 |
[25:11] | It’s a tumor, | 是肿瘤 |
[25:12] | and it’s pressing against your optic nerve. | 压迫了你的视神经 |
[25:14] | Is it operable? | 可以手术吗 |
[25:15] | Oh, definitely. | 当然 |
[25:18] | It does have its risks. | 不过有一定的风险 |
[25:20] | You mean I could lose my sight? | 你是说我可能失明 |
[25:22] | Just what I need– a syphilis outbreak and a tumor. | 都被我赶上了 梅毒爆发和肿瘤 |
[25:25] | Well, it’s probably unrelated. | 这二者没什么关系吧 |
[25:29] | All right, Derek, let’s see how good you really are. | 德里克 要看你的真本事了 |
[25:33] | All right. I’ll put a team together. | 没问题 我会组一个手术小组 |
[25:35] | All my people only. | 必须是值得信赖的人 |
[25:37] | And I still want this kept under wraps. | 手术最好秘密进行 |
[25:38] | The vultures will be circling soon enough. | 不然很快就会有毒舌来八卦的 |
[25:40] | Aren’t I one of the vultures? | 你就不怕我对外八卦吗 |
[25:42] | Why do you think I want to keep an eye on you? | 不然你以为我为何想监视你 |
[25:44] | Get going. We’re doing this tonight. | 去准备一下 我们今晚就做手术 |
[25:46] | Right. | 行 |
[25:53] | You paged. | 你呼我了 |
[25:54] | Yeah, I need you to help me out on something for the chief. | 我要你和我一起帮主任一个忙 |
[25:57] | Can you keep a secret? | 你能保守秘密吗 |
[25:59] | Better than you think. | 超乎你的想象 |
[26:03] | How much fluid can one body hold? | 人体内能容纳多少体液啊 |
[26:06] | There’s a lot of fluid in there, | 富兰克林先生 您的积液很多 |
[26:08] | Mr. Franklin, but we’re almost finished. | 不过就快结束了 |
[26:11] | Mr. Franklin, are you sleeping? | 富兰克林先生 你在睡觉吗 |
[26:16] | Mr. Franklin? | 富兰克林先生 |
[26:18] | – He has no pulse. – What? | -他没有脉搏了 -什么 |
[26:19] | He has no pulse! | 他没有脉搏了 |
[26:23] | Code blue. Code blue. | 蓝色警报 蓝色警报 |
[26:37] | How could he die like that with no warning? | 他怎么毫无征兆地就死了 |
[26:39] | There was blood in the tube when it first went in. | 刚进针时有血 |
[26:41] | What if it’s our fault? What if we did something wrong? | 会不会是我们的错 是不是我们做错了什么 |
[26:43] | We didn’t do anything wrong. | 我们没做错任何事 |
[26:44] | We did a textbook procedure. | 都是照着标准程序做的 |
[26:48] | I checked your chart. | 我检查过表格了 |
[26:49] | You did everything by the book. | 确实是按程序做的 |
[26:51] | He died on our watch. We must have missed something. | 但他死在我们眼前 我们肯定遗漏了什么 |
[26:53] | You couldn’t have known. There was no history of heart problems. | 你们无法预料的 他没有心脏病史 |
[26:56] | His death wasn’t your fault. | 他的死和你们无关 |
[26:57] | When’s the autopsy? | 什么时候尸检 |
[26:58] | There isn’t gonna be an autopsy. | 不会进行尸检了 |
[27:00] | What? How are we supposed to know the cause of death? | 什么 那我们怎么知道死因呢 |
[27:03] | It’s going down as cardiopulmonary arrest complicated by liver disease. | 就写因肝脏疾病致使的心肺衰竭 |
[27:07] | But an autopsy would– | 但尸检可以 |
[27:08] | The family decided they didn’t want an autopsy. | 他的家人决定不做尸检 |
[27:12] | – But Dr. Bailey– – They don’t want an autopsy. Let it go. | -但是 贝利医生 -她们不想做 算了吧 |
[27:19] | Dr. Burke to Cardiology. | 伯克医生请到心外科 |
[27:21] | Dr. Burke to Cardiology. | 伯克医生请到心外科 |
[27:27] | How goes our special, supersecret, silent, sunset surgery? | 我们的超级秘密大手术准备得怎么样了 |
[27:31] | I’ve been practicing that. | 我一直在练习密聊语调呢 |
[27:32] | You have too much time on your hands. | 你是闲得发慌 |
[27:34] | Uh, tell the chief I’ll be there. | 告诉主任我会去的 |
[27:36] | Just let me know when and where. I’m in. | 告诉我时间地点 我加入 |
[27:38] | Okay. | 行 |
[27:43] | Are you nervous? | 你紧张吗 |
[27:44] | It’s a complicated surgery. | 这手术很复杂 |
[27:45] | I make one mistake, | 如果犯一点错误 |
[27:46] | I end a fellow surgeon’s career, my mentor’s career. | 就会终结一个同事的职业生涯 还有我导师的 |
[27:49] | Oh, no, I’m not nervous. | 不 不 我一点也不紧张 |
[27:53] | So, just for the record… | 保险起见 |
[27:54] | you’d tell me if I need to get tested, right? | 你得告诉我 我需要去检查梅毒吗 |
[27:57] | You think I have syphilis? | 你以为我有梅毒 |
[27:59] | No, I don’t. | 不 不是 |
[28:00] | It’s just– we never made any rules or anything. | 只是 我们从来没有制定什么规则 |
[28:02] | I mean, we never said, “We have rules”, | 我是说 我们从来没说过 “我们有约定的” |
[28:05] | and I wouldn’t hold it against you. | 我不会以此来对付你的 |
[28:08] | When would I have time to go out and get syphilis? | 我哪有时间出去鬼混还染上梅毒啊 |
[28:10] | You’re a handful enough as it is, | 你已经够麻烦的了 |
[28:12] | and besides, we’re, like, practically a condom ad. | 再说 我们不是一直用安全套吗 |
[28:15] | But no more glow-in-the-dark ones. | 不要在用那种夜光的了 |
[28:17] | You see? There’s nothing to worry about. | 你看 没什么好担心的 |
[28:20] | Maybe we should, you know, make some rules, I mean. | 或许 我们是该定些规矩 |
[28:22] | We should. | 的确 |
[28:23] | Okay. | 行 |
[28:24] | Okay. | 行 |
[28:28] | Just for the record… | 还是声明一下 |
[28:29] | I liked the glow-in-the-dark ones. | 我还挺喜欢那些夜光的套套 |
[28:32] | I bet you do. | 我就知道 |
[28:41] | That’s the last of the ovarian material. | 这是最后一块卵巢组织了 |
[28:44] | I just need to sew up the perforation on the bladder wall. | 只要把膀胱壁的穿孔缝合好就行了 |
[28:50] | Is there a problem, Dr. Knox? | 有问题吗 诺克思医生 |
[28:52] | Well, you said this man’s wife is pregnant? | 你说他老婆怀孕了 |
[28:55] | Due in five weeks. Why? | 五周后临盆 怎么 |
[28:56] | Our patient has a blind vas deferens. | 他的输精管是堵塞的 |
[29:00] | Bill is sterile? | 比尔不育? |
[29:02] | And always has been. | 一直都是 |
[29:04] | Then who got his wife pregnant? | 那谁让他老婆怀孕的 |
[29:14] | Sucks to be Bill right now. | 比尔被戴绿帽了 |
[29:15] | How’s Burke gonna tell him the baby’s not his? | 伯克该怎么告诉他 孩子不是他的呢 |
[29:18] | Burke’s not gonna tell him. | 他不会说的 |
[29:19] | He has to. They’re friends. | 他必须说 他们是好朋友 |
[29:20] | Bill’s better off not knowing. | 比尔不知道比较好 |
[29:21] | Do you think Holly knows Bill’s not the father? | 你觉得霍莉知道孩子不是比尔的吗 |
[29:23] | Maybe, maybe not. | 可能知道 也可能不知道 |
[29:24] | Bill should know his wife’s cheating on him. | 比尔得知道他老婆有外遇 |
[29:25] | I might want to know | 如果是我我会想知道的 |
[29:26] | I don’t remember asking for your opinions, | 我好像没有问你们的意见吧 |
[29:29] | so keep them to yourselves. | 别多嘴了 |
[29:30] | Sorry, sir. | 对不起 |
[29:32] | You’re such a gossip. | 你真八卦 |
[29:39] | We know how confusing this must be, | 我们知道您此刻一定惊慌失措 |
[29:41] | your husband dying so suddenly, | 丈夫突然辞世 |
[29:43] | but an autopsy will tell us why. | 但尸检可以告诉我们死因 |
[29:46] | So, you think we should do the autopsy? | 你们觉得该做尸检是吗 |
[29:50] | No, we just want this to be over. | 不 我们只想快点结束 |
[29:51] | But don’t you want to know for certain what killed him? | 你们难道不想知道他究竟为何而死吗 |
[29:55] | My father was a mean drunk who couldn’t hold a job. | 我父亲一直是个酒鬼 连工作都保不住 |
[29:58] | That’s what killed him. | 他就是因此而死的 |
[30:00] | I understand that you’re angry, | 我理解你的愤怒 |
[30:02] | but knowing for sure might help give you some closure. | 但知道确切的原因 可以帮你做个了断 |
[30:05] | It was awfully sudden, Alice. | 确实太突然了 艾丽丝 |
[30:09] | Sudden? | 突然 |
[30:10] | He’s been killing himself for years. | 这些年来他一直在自寻死路 |
[30:13] | He was a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[30:16] | Maybe they’re right. | 或许 或许她们说的对 |
[30:17] | Maybe we should do the autopsy. | 或许我们该做尸检 |
[30:19] | Mom, stop it. | 妈 打住 |
[30:21] | He’s dead. | 他已经死了 |
[30:23] | It’s finally over. | 总算结束了 |
[30:25] | Alice, your father would have wanted– | 艾丽丝 你爸爸会希望 |
[30:28] | Who cares what he wanted? | 谁管他怎么想 |
[30:30] | Can’t we please just try and get out of this | 我们就不能尽快了结一切 |
[30:33] | with whatever shred of dignity this family has left? | 保存我们家仅存的尊严吗 |
[30:50] | You guys want to perform an unauthorized autopsy? | 你们想私自做尸检吗 |
[30:54] | I know you, Cristina. | 我了解你 克里斯蒂娜 |
[30:55] | You do not want to be known as the new 007. | 你不想被视作新任的007[手术杀手] |
[30:58] | An autopsy clears your name. | 尸检可以洗脱你的嫌疑 |
[31:00] | Cristina, no. | 克里斯蒂娜 不要 |
[31:03] | What about Franklin’s wife? | 那富兰克林的妻子怎么办 |
[31:04] | You saw the way she was looking at me. She wants the autopsy. | 你看见她看我的眼神了 她想做尸检 |
[31:07] | She just didn’t want to fight with her daughter. | 她只是不想和女儿争执罢了 |
[31:09] | She looked so sad. | 她看起来那么难过 |
[31:12] | Okay, Cristina Yang, licensed to kill. | 好吧 克里斯蒂娜·杨 手术杀手 |
[31:18] | Okay, I’m in. | 好吧 我加入 |
[31:19] | I am so not involved in this. | 我可不想扯上一丁点关系 |
[31:21] | Meredith, this is fight club. | 梅瑞狄斯 这是搏击俱乐部 |
[31:22] | Nobody talks about it. | 不允许谈论 |
[31:24] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[31:25] | We have to do it when Bailey’s not around. | 得找贝利不在的时间做 |
[31:27] | She is always around. She’s everywhere and knows everything. | 她一直都在 无处不在 无所不知 |
[31:29] | We have to take our chances. | 我们得冒冒险 |
[31:30] | Bailey’s got something tonight from 7:00 to 11:00. | 贝利今晚七点到十一点有事 |
[31:33] | You two will be the last thing she’s worried about. | 她绝对不会注意到你俩的 |
[31:35] | – How do you know that? – What kind of something? | -你怎么知道的 -什么事 |
[31:37] | Oh, I can’t tell you that. It’s fight club, too. | 我不能说 这也是搏击俱乐部 |
[31:43] | If I’m missing out on a real patient because of this, | 如果我因为这个错过了一个真正的病人 |
[31:45] | they’re gonna call me 007 because I’ve killed you. | 大家就真会叫我007 因为我会杀了你 |
[31:56] | How we doing? | 感觉怎么样 |
[31:57] | Did you lock up the gallery? | 走廊门锁了吗 |
[31:58] | Don’t worry. We’re flying under the radar. | 放心 不会被发现的 |
[32:00] | What did you put out there, the midas rex? | 这是什么仪器 用气钻吗 |
[32:03] | We’ve got it, Chief. | 交给我们吧 主任 |
[32:04] | How much vancomycin is there? | 万古霉素用量多少 |
[32:05] | One gram, as ordered, sir. | 按您的吩咐 一克 |
[32:07] | You’re not gonna be too liberal with those benzos? | 苯二氮的用量千万要小心啊 |
[32:10] | You know, doctors make the worst patients. | 医生往往是最讨厌的病人 |
[32:12] | You should just breathe in the happy gas. | 你最好吸些一氧化二氮 |
[32:14] | Stop running my O.R. | 别在我的手术室里发号施令了 |
[32:17] | I’ve got you covered. | 放心交给我吧 |
[32:28] | We stole a body. | 我们偷了具尸体 |
[32:30] | We’re body snatchers. | 咱们是盗尸者 |
[32:32] | What if somebody from the morgue comes looking for Franklin? | 要是停尸间工作人员找他怎么办 |
[32:34] | Well, A, it’s in the middle of the night, | 首先 现在是午夜时间 |
[32:36] | and, B, the thing about being dead is people stop looking for you. | 其次 死掉的意义在于没人会再找你了 |
[32:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:43] | When’s the last time you did an autopsy? | 你上一次解剖是什么时候 |
[32:45] | I took gross anatomy like you. I’m just trying to remember. | 我也只学过系统解剖 只是需要回想一下 |
[32:48] | You know what? Hold on. Hold on. Wait. | 等下 你先等会儿 等一下 |
[32:50] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[32:52] | You brought a textbook? | 你还把教材带来了 |
[32:54] | Uh, if we’re gonna do this, we’re gonna do it right. | 要么不做 要么别错 |
[33:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:04] | Okay, got it. | 好 我知道了 |
[33:05] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[33:06] | It’s not like we can kill him twice. | 又不可能弄死他两次 |
[33:13] | Let me cut. | 我来切吧 |
[33:14] | You’ll get your turn. | 会轮到你的 |
[33:19] | You should really be using the 10 blade. | 你应该用十号手术刀的 |
[33:20] | Will you stop backseat cutting? | 你能别挑我的刺吗 |
[33:22] | Go get the saw. | 把锯子拿来 |
[33:25] | Okay, I’ve sutured the drain in place. The staples look fine. | 切口已缝合 缝合钉也没问题 |
[33:28] | All right, we’re done here. Dr. Bailey, you want to wrap him? | 手术结束 贝利医生 请给他包扎一下 |
[33:30] | Nice work, everybody, nicely done. | 各位干得不错 很好 |
[33:32] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[33:33] | Good. | 很好 |
[33:39] | Do you think the optic nerve is damaged? | 你觉得他的视神经会受损吗 |
[33:42] | If it is, when he wakes up, he’ll– | 如果是 他醒来后会 |
[33:45] | He’ll be blind? | 会失明吗 |
[33:47] | For how long? | 失明多久 |
[33:48] | Forever. | 一辈子 |
[33:50] | Page Stevens and Yang. | 呼斯蒂文斯和杨 |
[33:52] | Tell them I want them covering your patients. | 让她们照看一下你的病人 |
[33:54] | I need you to stay and monitor the chief. | 你留在这里看护主任 |
[33:59] | Cristina and Izzie, um… I think they’re already swamped. | 克里斯蒂娜和伊兹 估计也在忙 |
[34:04] | With what? | 忙什么 |
[34:05] | Labs– they had to check on some labs. | 化验结果 她们要分析一些实验室的化验结果 |
[34:10] | Oh, you are lying. | 你在撒谎 |
[34:14] | I know you’re lying. | 我看出来了 |
[34:15] | You know how I know? | 知道我是怎么知道的吗 |
[34:16] | ‘Cause you’re a bad liar! | 因为你根本不会撒谎 |
[34:17] | I hate a bad liar. | 不会撒谎的家伙真讨厌 |
[34:24] | Take over for me. | 帮我脱了 |
[34:26] | I know exactly where they are. | 我知道她们究竟在哪儿了 |
[34:28] | Take over. | 拿着 |
[34:37] | Your whole relationship is a lie. | 你们的婚姻根本就是个骗局 |
[34:40] | We’re happy. | 我们现在很幸福 |
[34:41] | We’ve wanted a child for a long time. | 想要孩子不是一天两天了 |
[34:43] | Why do you want to take this away from him? | 为什么要夺走他的快乐 |
[34:45] | Does he know you’ve been cheating on him? | 他知道你出轨了吗 |
[34:46] | Preston, this is between Bill and me. | 普莱斯顿 这是我们俩的事 |
[34:49] | The man has a right to know that this isn’t his child. | 他有权利知道这孩子不是他的 |
[34:52] | Please, just let this go. | 求你 忘了这件事吧 |
[34:54] | Why can’t you let this go? | 为什么不能就这么算了呢 |
[34:56] | Because Bill is my best friend. That’s why. | 因为比尔是我最好的哥们儿 这就是原因 |
[34:57] | If you were really his friend, you wouldn’t do this. | 若你真是他的好哥们儿 就不该告诉他 |
[35:00] | Holly, please! Tell him the truth! | 得了 霍莉 告诉他吧 |
[35:01] | Why? | 为什么 |
[35:02] | I’m not gonna ruin my life because you think this is wrong. | 我不会由着你的价值观毁了我的人生 |
[35:05] | Your life? | 你的人生 |
[35:06] | What about his life? | 那他的人生怎么办 |
[35:07] | What about this child’s life? | 还有这孩子的人生 |
[35:10] | What Bill doesn’t know won’t hurt him. | 只要他不知道 就不会伤心难过 |
[35:14] | Fine. | 随便 |
[35:17] | Maybe his friend won’t tell him the truth, | 朋友也许不会告诉他真相 |
[35:20] | but I’m also his doctor, | 但我还是他的主治医生 |
[35:22] | and his doctor is not going to lie to him. | 医生是不会有所隐瞒的 |
[35:30] | I know, but something came up, | 我知道 但我遇到点急事 |
[35:32] | an important surgery, and I couldn’t. | 有场重要手术要做 实在走不开 |
[35:34] | I’m just sorry you couldn’t be there for your mother. | 我只是觉得很遗憾 你没能来陪你母亲 |
[35:37] | Ms. Henry, if my mother were lucid, | 亨利女士 如果我母亲神智清醒 |
[35:39] | she would understand. | 她会理解的 |
[35:40] | She’s a surgeon. | 她也曾是医生 |
[35:41] | She’s done this countless times. | 以前她也一直这样 |
[35:43] | And besides, she doesn’t even know who I am anyway, so… | 何况 她根本认不出我是谁 |
[35:47] | Today she did. | 今天她想起来了 |
[35:49] | What? | 什么 |
[35:50] | Your mother’s been asking | 你母亲一直在问 |
[35:51] | when her daughter Meredith gets off from work. | 她女儿梅瑞狄斯什么时候下班 |
[36:01] | A lot of secret phone calls today. | 你今天神秘电话不断啊 |
[36:09] | Yeah, it’s my mother. | 对 是我妈妈的事 |
[36:15] | She isn’t traveling. | 她并没有在旅行 |
[36:18] | She isn’t writing a book. | 也没在写书 |
[36:20] | She isn’t anything. | 她什么都没在做 |
[36:22] | I’ve been lying to everyone. | 我一直在骗大家 |
[36:25] | Why? | 为什么 |
[36:27] | She has Alzheimer’s. | 她得了老年痴呆症 |
[36:31] | – How advanced? – Very. | -有多严重 -很严重 |
[36:33] | She’s in a home, and I’m the only one who even knows she’s sick. | 她在疗养院 我是唯一知道这件事的人 |
[36:37] | I just don’t know what to do anymore, you know? | 我就是不知该怎么办 你懂吗 |
[37:00] | Don’t even tell me you’re doing what I think you’re doing! | 不要告诉我你们真的在做尸检 |
[37:15] | Not only did you disregard the family’s wishes, | 你们非但没有尊重他家属的意愿 |
[37:19] | you broke the law! | 还触犯了法律 |
[37:20] | You could be arrested for assault! | 你们很有可能因为人身侵犯被抓起来 |
[37:22] | Do you like jail? | 很喜欢蹲监狱是吗 |
[37:24] | The hospital could be sued! I could lose my license, my job! | 医院会被起诉 我会丢执照 丢工作 |
[37:28] | I like my job! | 我热爱的工作 |
[37:29] | Did you think about any of this | 你们有考虑到这些吗 |
[37:31] | before you started cutting open a poor man’s body? | 在切开他之前 你们有想过后果吗 |
[37:34] | I could seriously kick both your asses right now. | 我真想把你们暴揍一顿 |
[37:36] | Do you have anything to say? | 你们俩有什么想说的吗 |
[37:40] | Look at his heart. | 看他的心脏 |
[37:42] | It’s huge! | 这么大 |
[37:43] | It’s over 600 grams, | 超过600克了 |
[37:45] | and there’s some kind of grainy material in it. | 心脏里混杂着颗粒状物体 |
[37:47] | We want to run some tests. | 我们想做进一步化验 |
[37:48] | Oh, now you want to run tests? | 还想做化验 |
[37:50] | At this point, what could it hurt? | 都到这份上了 又不会有什么损失 |
[37:54] | I hate both of you right now. | 我现在恨死你们俩了 |
[38:08] | Meredith… | 梅瑞狄斯 |
[38:10] | he’s an attending. | 他是住院医师 |
[38:12] | You’re an intern. | 你是实习生 |
[38:13] | You saw us? | 你看到了 |
[38:15] | You can see. | 你能看见了 |
[38:19] | I’m gonna tell you what your mother would say if she were here. | 如果你妈在这儿 她肯定会说 |
[38:23] | You’re making a mistake, | 你这是在犯错误 |
[38:25] | a big one. | 一个大错误 |
[38:28] | And I would tell my mother it’s not a mistake. | 我会告诉她 这不是错 |
[38:34] | We specifically said no autopsy. | 我们讲得很清楚了 不要尸检 |
[38:37] | I understand why you’re upset. | 我理解你们的愤怒 |
[38:41] | You understand? | 你理解 |
[38:43] | We’re gonna get an attorney. | 我们会找个律师 |
[38:44] | Come on, Mom. | 妈 我们走 |
[38:45] | We know what killed him. | 我们查出他的死因了 |
[38:47] | He had a blood condition known as hemachromatosis. | 他患有血色素沉着病 |
[38:50] | The disease causes an excess amount of iron to build up in the body, | 这种病会导致体内铁元素堆积过剩 |
[38:54] | and that’s what caused the heart failure, not the paracentesis. | 这才导致他心脏衰竭 并非穿刺术 |
[38:58] | But I thought he was always so sick ’cause of the drinking. | 我以为他是因为酗酒才一直病的那么严重 |
[39:02] | And you never let him forget it… or me. | 你时刻在强调他的错 甚至也不让我释怀 |
[39:05] | – Mom… – There’s something else. | -妈 -还有一件事 |
[39:06] | The disease is genetic. | 这种病是遗传性的 |
[39:08] | You think Alice could have it, too? | 你是说艾丽丝也有可能得病 |
[39:10] | A simple blood test will tell us. | 做个简单的血检就知道了 |
[39:11] | If you have it, we’ll have caught it early enough to treat it | 如果你也有 我们早发现 早治疗 |
[39:14] | before the condition becomes critical. | 以免造成日后的健康风险 |
[39:16] | Dr. Stevens and Dr. Yang may have saved your life. | 斯蒂文斯医生和杨医生可能救了你一命 |
[39:25] | If you could just… | 能否 |
[39:27] | sign this consent form for the autopsy, | 签一下这份尸检协议 |
[39:31] | just a formality. | 这是规定程序 |
[39:37] | The thing people forget is | 人们常常会忘记 |
[39:39] | how good it can feel when you finally set secrets free. | 卸下心中秘密后 那如释重负的感觉 |
[39:46] | Whether good or bad, at least they’re out in the open… | 无论秘密是好是坏 至少可以大白于天下 |
[39:51] | like it or not. | 不管你喜不喜欢 |
[40:08] | About before– | 之前那件事 |
[40:09] | George, I want you to understand | 乔治 我希望你知道 |
[40:13] | when we started dating, I was already kind of seeing someone. | 刚和你约会时 我算是在和别人交往 |
[40:18] | I didn’t know how much I’d like you, | 起初我没想到 自己会那么喜欢你 |
[40:20] | and when I realized, I broke it off with the other guy – | 后来当我意识到 就马上和他分手了 |
[40:23] | Other guy? | 别人 |
[40:26] | Who’s the other guy? | 那人是谁 |
[40:32] | You and Alex? | 你和阿历克斯 |
[40:36] | You and Alex?! | 你和阿历克斯 |
[40:38] | You gave me syphilis?! | 是你把梅毒传染给了我 |
[40:40] | George! | 乔治 |
[40:41] | George! | 乔治 |
[40:42] | George, back off! | 乔治 退后 |
[40:44] | Alex! | 阿历克斯 |
[40:45] | George! | 乔治 |
[40:46] | Back off, Alex. | 你退后 阿历克斯 |
[40:50] | And once your secrets are out in the open, | 一旦你的秘密大白于世 |
[40:52] | you don’t have to hide behind them anymore. | 就再不用向任何人隐瞒 |
[40:59] | – Long day. – Yeah. | -漫长的一天啊 -是啊 |
[41:01] | Someone out there has a steak with your name on it | 有人给你准备了牛排 |
[41:04] | and maybe a bottle of wine. | 或许还有一瓶酒 |
[41:06] | This is why I keep you around. | 这就是我一直把你留在身边的原因 |
[41:09] | So, we need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[41:10] | Wine first, talk later. | 先喝酒 后谈心 |
[41:13] | You trying to, uh, get me drunk so you can take advantage of me? | 你是要灌醉我 好占我便宜吗 |
[41:17] | I think I like this rules thing. | 我喜欢那些规矩什么的 |
[41:20] | Me, too. | 我也喜欢 |
[41:36] | Meredith, I am so sorry. | 梅瑞狄斯 我真的很抱歉 |
[41:38] | The problem with secrets is | 心怀秘密的麻烦就在于 |
[41:40] | even when you think you’re in control… | 即便你以为自己已经掌控一切 |
[41:43] | Addison. | 艾蒂逊 |
[41:45] | …You’re not. | 其实不然 |
[41:46] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干什么 |
[41:47] | You’d know if you’d bothered to return any one of my phone calls. | 如果你肯回我电话的话 就应该知道我来干嘛了 |
[41:52] | Hi. I’m Addison Shepherd. | 你好 我是艾蒂逊·谢博德 |
[41:57] | Shepherd? | 谢博德 |
[41:58] | And you must be the woman who’s been screwing my husband. | 你就是我丈夫的小情人吧 |