时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Last season on “Grey’s Anatomy”… | 前季回顾 |
[00:03] | You have to go. I’m late. Seriously. Good-bye… | 你该走了. 我要迟到了. 我说真的. 再见… |
[00:07] | – Derek. – Yeah. | – 是的. |
[00:10] | A month ago you were in med school being taught by doctors. | 一个月以前你们在医学院,医生教你们. |
[00:13] | Today you are the doctors. | 现在你们是医生了. |
[00:16] | You’re interns, grunts, nobodies, bottom of the surgical food chain. | 你们是实习医生, 新兵, 什么都不是 外科的食物链的最底层. |
[00:21] | It’s like candy, but with blood, which is so much better. | 像糖果一样, 但是有血, 比糖果好多了. |
[00:23] | And Dr. Shepherd he’s over there. | Shepherd医生在那里. |
[00:26] | Who here feels like they have no idea what they’re doing? | 这里有谁觉得自己不知道在做什么? |
[00:29] | – Stop looking at me like that. – Like what? | – 别这样看着我. – 怎么样看了? |
[00:32] | Like you’ve seen me naked. | 像你看着我裸体一样. |
[00:33] | I don’t get picked for surgeries ’cause I slept with my boss, | 我不是因为和我老板睡觉才被选进外科的 |
[00:36] | and I didn’t get into med school ’cause I have a famous mother. | 我不是因为有一个有名的妈妈才进医学院的. |
[00:39] | I used to be a doctor, I think. | 我想我以前是一个医生. |
[00:40] | Fine, George and Izzie, you can move into the house. | 好吧,George 和Izzie, 你们可以搬进来了. |
[00:43] | So you blew me off for a bottle of tequila. | 你和我分手仅仅是因为一瓶tequila(龙舌兰酒) |
[00:46] | That’s not nearly as much fun to wake up to. | 意识到真相真是没有什么好处. |
[00:49] | You mind moving this tail wagon? | 你们不介意把车挪一下吧? |
[00:52] | The next time I see you favoring Meredith Grey in any way, | 下次我再看到你以任何方式对Meredith Grey表示出好感, |
[00:55] | I’ll make sure she doesn’t see the inside of an O.R. for a month. | 我保证让她一个月进不了手术室. |
[00:58] | You know, I’m your boss. | 你要知道,我是你的上司. |
[00:59] | You don’t scare me. | 你不用吓我. |
[01:01] | You should know that Richard promised chief to both of us. | 你应该知道 Richard 同时向我们两个人 承诺说要提拔我们当主任. |
[01:03] | Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. | 善待朋友,更要善待敌人. |
[01:05] | Morning, Dr. Model. | 早上好,模特医生. |
[01:06] | Dr. Evil spawn. | 恶魔之子医生. |
[01:07] | You’re not the enemy. | 你不是敌人. |
[01:09] | You’re just the competition. | 你只是竞争对象. |
[01:11] | What is this that we’re doing here? | 我们在干吗? |
[01:13] | You need a definition? | 你需要弄清楚吗? |
[01:16] | There are over options. | 还有别的选择. |
[01:20] | It’s a tumor, and it’s pressing against your optic nerve. | 这个是肿瘤, 它压迫了你的视神经. |
[01:23] | You’ve got syphilis. | 你得梅毒了. |
[01:25] | I don’t know how this happened. | 我不知道是怎么得的. |
[01:26] | You and Alex? | 你和 Alex? |
[01:28] | You gave me syphilis?! | 你把梅毒传染给我的?! |
[01:31] | You know, some people would call this a relationship. | 有人说这个是艳情. |
[01:33] | – Who? – Me. | – 谁? – 我. |
[01:35] | Oh, my God. | 哦,我的天. |
[01:36] | You’re falling for him. | 你爱上他了 |
[01:38] | What makes a hotshot doc leave the big apple for seattle? | 是什么能让一个好医生放弃优厚的待遇到西雅图来? |
[01:41] | – Hi, I’m Addison Shepherd. – Shepherd? | – 你好,我是Addison Shepherd. |
[01:44] | And you must be the woman who’s been screwing my husband. | 你就是那个勾引我丈夫的女人吧. |
[01:50] | To be a good surgeon, you have to think like a surgeon. | 要成为一个好的外科大夫 你必须像外科大夫那样思考. |
[01:54] | Emotions are messy. | 情感是凌乱的. |
[01:55] | Tuck them neatly away and step into a clean, sterile room, | 把它们整齐地藏好步入无菌室 |
[01:59] | where the procedure is simple… | 一个程序简单的地方… |
[02:02] | cut, suture and close. | 切开,缝合,关上. |
[02:07] | You look familiar. | 你看上去很眼熟. |
[02:09] | You been in here before? | 你以前来过? |
[02:10] | Once. | 来过一次. |
[02:11] | That worked out really well. | 这酒很管用. |
[02:14] | I know that look. Can only be one of two things. | 只有两件事 |
[02:16] | Either your boss is giving you hell, or your boyfriend is. Which is it? | 你老板让你不爽,或者是你男朋友. 是哪个? |
[02:20] | Both. | 都是. |
[02:21] | But sometimes you’re faced with a cut that won’t heal… | 但是有时你要面对一个不会愈合的伤口 |
[02:26] | My boyfriend is my boss, which was a problem. | 我男朋友是我的老板, 这曾经是个问题. |
[02:29] | But not as big a problem as the fact that my boyfriend has a wife. | 但是比起我的男朋友有个老婆的事实还算不上什么. |
[02:34] | Tell you what, | 告诉你吧, |
[02:35] | this one is on the house. | 这杯是免费的. |
[02:37] | A cut that rips its stitches wide open. | 一个伤口的线开了,敞开着. |
[02:41] | Addison, what are you doing here? | Addison, 你在这里干嘛? |
[02:43] | Your hair’s different. | 你的发型变了. |
[02:44] | – A lot of things are different. – It’s longer. I like it. It’s very Russell Crowe. | – 很多事情都不一样了. – 比以前长了.我很喜欢,很像Russell Crowe. |
[02:48] | – What are you doing here? – What are you doing here? | – 你在这里干嘛? – 你在这里干嘛? |
[02:49] | You just pick up and leave everything | 你把你拥有的都扔掉了 |
[02:51] | your house, your practice, your friends? | 你的房子, 你的事业, 你的朋友? |
[02:53] | – You had a life in Manhattan. – Had. | – 在曼哈顿你曾经有你的生活. – 曾经. |
[02:56] | And now you have a girlfriend in Seattle. | 现在你在西雅图有了个女友. |
[02:59] | She seems… sweet. | 她看起来… 很甜. |
[03:00] | The ice you’re on… thin. | 你很…心虚. |
[03:03] | She’s young. | 她很年轻 |
[03:04] | That whole wide-eyed, “ooh, he’s a brain surgeon” thing happening, | 她睁着大大的眼睛, “哦, 他是个脑外医生” 事情就发生了 |
[03:07] | but still sweet, which is what you were going for, right? | 但还是很甜, 正是你期待的那样, 对吗? |
[03:09] | The anti-Addison? | 反Addison? |
[03:11] | If you came out here to try to win me back, you can forget about it. | 你如果来这里是想重新得到我, 你休想 |
[03:13] | I did. I flew all the way across the country to reminisce over | 我是的. 我横跨全国飞过来去回忆 |
[03:16] | wedding photos, get drunk, fall into bed, make you realize you can’t live without me. | 结婚照片, 醉酒, 跌在床上, 让你认识到你不能离开我. |
[03:21] | Relax, Derek. | 放松,Derek. |
[03:23] | I’m here for work. | 我是来这里工作的. |
[03:24] | I’m helming the T.T.T.S. case you guys admitted last week. | 我接管你们上周接受的T.T.T.S病例 |
[03:27] | – And from Richard’s briefing, I should be… – Richard knew you were coming out here? | – 根据Richard的简报,我应该是… – Richard 知道你来这里? |
[03:31] | He asked me to come. | 他让我来的. |
[03:32] | – Didn’t he tell you? – No, he didn’t. | – 他没有告诉你? – 不,他没有. |
[03:33] | Hmm. Well, surprise. | 惊讶吧. |
[03:36] | The hair, though… | 这头发, 尽管… |
[03:38] | you know I’ve always had a thing for Russell Crowe. | 你知道我一直都喜欢Russell Crowe. |
[03:46] | Let me see it. | 让我看看. |
[03:49] | No lacerations, normal swelling. | 没有伤口, 一般性肿胀. |
[03:51] | George really knocked you around. | George 真是把你揍得不轻 |
[03:52] | The guy’s a lightweight. | 那家伙是个轻量级. |
[03:53] | I coulda pinned him in a second if I wanted. | 我想揍他马上就可以揍 |
[03:55] | Yeah, so why didn’t you? | 是啊, 但是你为什么不揍呢? |
[03:56] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑吗? |
[03:57] | I’m riding a career in plastics all the way to the bank. | 我想当整形科医生. |
[04:00] | I can’t afford to injure these babies. | 损伤了我这对宝贝手我可担负不了 |
[04:03] | Especially over someone like O’Malley. | 特别是用在O’Malley这种人身上. |
[04:05] | You had it coming. | 你自找的. |
[04:06] | The dude punches like my sister. | 那家伙打人的力气像我妹妹一样. |
[04:07] | Oh, so by your definition, then, you got beat up by a girl? | 哦,照你的说法, 你被一个女孩扁了? |
[04:14] | All hail the champ! | 大家都来欢呼吧! |
[04:17] | So my guy Alex finally got what was comin’ to him? | 这么说我们的Alex终于罪有应得了? |
[04:19] | George knocked him down in one punch. | George一拳就把他打倒了. |
[04:21] | You shoulda seen it. | 你应该看看. |
[04:22] | I don’t wanna talk about it. | 我不想说这个了. |
[04:23] | Brag, champ, brag. You’ve earned it. | 好好吹吹吧.应该的. |
[04:26] | Can I have a beer? | 来瓶啤酒? |
[04:28] | Let’s play a game of whose life sucks the most. | 咱们赌谁最倒霉吧. |
[04:32] | I’ll win. | 我会赢的. |
[04:33] | – I always win. – Well, you don’t wanna play with me. | – 我总是赢. – 你不会想和我赌这个的 |
[04:36] | Oh, I do. | 我就要赌. |
[04:37] | I’ll even go first. | 我还要第一个说. |
[04:40] | Derek’s married. | Derek结过婚. |
[04:43] | George, beer is dripping from your nostrils. | George, 啤酒从你的鼻孔滴下来. |
[04:48] | Told you I’d win. | 我说过我会赢. |
[04:51] | No, you don’t win. | 不,你没有赢. |
[04:54] | Did you hear me? | 你听到我了没有? |
[04:55] | I said Derek is married. | 我说Derek结过婚了. |
[04:57] | As in pigheaded, adulterous, liar married. | 这个猪头, 通奸的, 骗子是结过婚的. |
[05:01] | Nothing you could say could top that. | 你说什么都不可能超过这个了. |
[05:03] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了. |
[05:06] | I win. | 我赢了. |
[05:08] | Joe, you all right? | Joe, 你没事吧? |
[05:12] | Okay, maybe Joe wins. | 可能是Joe赢了. |
[05:24] | Joe, lie down. | Joe, 躺下. |
[05:26] | You called the gurney patrol? | 你们叫警察了? |
[05:28] | Sit back and relax. | 坐好放松. |
[05:29] | We have to take you to the hospital to run some tests. | 我们要把你送到医院做一些检查. |
[05:31] | Tests? No. I don’t need any tests. I’m fine. | 检查? 不. 我不需要任何检查,我很好. |
[05:33] | Dude, you collapsed on the floor. | 伙计,你瘫倒在地板上了. |
[05:35] | This is your bar. You know how filthy this floor is. | 这你的酒吧.你知道这里的地板有多脏. |
[05:37] | – Radial pulse is strong. – Minor skull contusion. | – 脉博有力. – 小范围颅骨挫伤. |
[05:39] | – You’re sleeping with someone? – What? Who? | – 你和人上床了? – 什么? 谁? |
[05:41] | Why is that such a shock? Even george managed to get some action. | 这有什么奇怪的? george都有做这种事. |
[05:43] | Correction. George got some syphilis. | 没错. George 得梅毒了. |
[05:45] | How could I not know you were sleeping with someone? | 你和别人上床了我怎么不知道? |
[05:47] | Forget this. The hospital is right across the street. | 算了吧. 医院就在路对面. |
[05:50] | I can sure as hell walk across the street by myself. | 我怎么都相信我能自己走到马路对面. |
[05:53] | – Oh, I think we should… – No, I got it. Joe! | -我想我们应该… -不,我来吧. Joe! |
[06:00] | All right, details. | 好吧,详细一点. |
[06:02] | You’re pregnant? | 你怀孕了? |
[06:03] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么办? |
[06:06] | You know what happens with pregnant interns. | 你知道实习生怀孕了会怎么样. |
[06:08] | I’m not switching to the vagina squad or spending my life popping zits. | 我可不要去妇科或者整天和丘疹打交道 |
[06:12] | I’m too talented. | 我太有天赋了. |
[06:14] | Surgery’s my life. | 外科是我的生活. |
[06:15] | – Which begs the question, who are you sleeping with? – Just a guy. | – 别回避话题, 你和谁上床了? – 一个男的. |
[06:18] | That’s all I get? | 就这些? |
[06:20] | – You can’t just bring something like this up and expect me to drop it. – Watch me. | – 你不能把这个事情告诉我了又想让我不管. – 那就盯着我吧. |
[06:26] | Why are you back here tonight? | 你今天晚上怎么回来了? |
[06:27] | – Don’t you have a date with McDreamy? – More like McMarried. | – 你不是在和梦幻麦克约会吗? – 大概是已婚麦克吧. |
[06:30] | Mcwhat? | 麦克什么? |
[06:31] | I came to check on Joe. | 我来看看Joe. |
[06:33] | Do you think he’s gonna be okay? | 你认为他应该会没有事吧? |
[06:34] | You think he’s gonna need an operation? | 你觉得他需要手术吗? |
[06:36] | Operation… yes. | 手术… 是的. |
[06:37] | Okay… hard to tell. | 不太好说. |
[06:39] | The basilar artery is blown up like a balloon, subarachnoid bleeding | 基底动脉涨的像气球一样, 蛛网膜下腔出血 |
[06:41] | and an aneurysm the size of a golf ball. | 动脉瘤想高尔夫球一样大. |
[06:43] | No way to clip something like that. | 没有办法用血管钳夹住它. |
[06:45] | Not without magic fingers. | 除非有魔术手指. |
[06:46] | Or a standstill operation. | 或者是静止手术. |
[06:48] | You’re doing the standstill opera… he’s doing the standstill operation. | 你要做静止手术… 他要做静止手术. |
[06:52] | I’d like to try. | 我想试试. |
[06:53] | But first I need some additional patient history, overnight labs and a cerebral angio. | 但是首先我需要一些病例资料, 通宵实验室和脑部诊断. |
[06:59] | I’m drunk. | 我喝醉了. |
[07:00] | Meredith… | |
[07:07] | McBastard. | 混蛋麦克. |
[07:17] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[07:18] | Uh, I am on her side, but we’re talking a possible standstill here. | 我站在她一边, 但是我们在讨论静止手术的可能性. |
[07:23] | Recognize. | 考虑. |
[07:28] | Meredith. | |
[07:29] | – Go away. – Just wait. | – 走开. – 等下. |
[07:30] | We should discuss this. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[07:31] | Here’s a thought. | 我有一个想法. |
[07:32] | No. Quit following me. | 不. 别跟着我. |
[07:34] | At least let me explain. | 听我解释下好吧. |
[07:36] | Explain? You know when you should’ve explained? | 解释? 你知道应该什么时候解释吗? |
[07:39] | The night we met in the bar, before any of the rest of it. | 我们在酒吧里见到的晚上 在任何事情发生以前. |
[07:42] | Yeah, that would’ve been a good time to discuss this. | 是的,那时解释才是合适的. |
[07:44] | Look, I know how you feel. | 我知道你的感觉. |
[07:45] | Do you? | 你知道? |
[07:46] | Somehow I doubt that. | 我才不相信. |
[07:48] | Because if you did, you would shut up and you would turn around and go back inside, | 如果你知道, 你应该闭嘴 转身回去, |
[07:53] | because you would realize that I am this close to getting in my car | 你应该知道我马上就要进我的车里 |
[07:56] | and running you down in the parking lot! | 我会在停车场把你撞倒! |
[08:02] | Give me the keys. | 给我钥匙. |
[08:03] | – I’m fine. – Meredith, give me the keys. | – 我很好. – Meredith, 给我钥匙. |
[08:06] | Let’s go, okay? | 咱们走,好吗? |
[08:12] | And the husband was the worst. | 这个丈夫是最差劲的. |
[08:25] | Well, I will be back in the morning to report for duty. | 我早上回来再汇报我的工作 |
[08:29] | And you…get some rest. | 你休息一下. |
[08:39] | What is she doing here? | 她在这里干嘛? |
[08:41] | You and I both know she’s the best in the field. | 你我都知道她在她的领域里是最强的. |
[08:44] | Bringing Addie out was a business decision, nothing personal. | 引进Addie是医院的决定,没有私情 |
[08:48] | Oh, well. What a relief. | 多么轻松的事啊. |
[08:50] | It’s not personal. | 这个不是私事. |
[08:52] | It is personal to me. | 这对我来说是私事. |
[08:53] | The workings of my surgical unit | 在我的手术组里工作 |
[08:55] | – don’t have anything… – Don’t include my wife! | -别弄出任何事情… -别把我老婆搅和进去! |
[08:56] | Don’t include your private life. | 别把你的私生活弄进去. |
[09:05] | Burke will act as chief of surgery until I’m back on my feet. | Burke会代理主任直到我回来. |
[09:08] | You gave chief to Burke? | 你让Burke当主任? |
[09:09] | Like I said, there’s no room for personal in being chief. | 我说过,要成为主任医师就不要闹私人情绪. |
[09:12] | What is that supposed to mean? | 你这么说是什么意思? |
[09:13] | How long have you been sleeping with an intern? | 你和实习生上床有多长时间了? |
[09:20] | So I guess part of being chief is personal. | 我猜成为主任并不是完全没是有私情的 |
[09:24] | Close the door on your way out. | 你出去的时候把门关上. |
[09:42] | Allis. | |
[09:47] | Babcock. | |
[09:51] | Right angle clamp. | 直角钳. |
[09:54] | I’m gonna sterilize everything when I’m done. | 我弄完了会消毒的. |
[09:56] | The scrub nurses won’t even know I was here. | 器械护士都不会知道我在这里. |
[09:59] | My lips are sealed. | 我守口如瓶. |
[10:06] | So, um, I have a question to ask. | 我有一个问题要问. |
[10:09] | I checked the schedule, and I noticed that you and I are both off tonight. | 我看了时间安排,咱们两个今天晚上都不用值班 |
[10:14] | I made reservations. | 我为晚餐预订了位置. |
[10:16] | I have a favorite restaurant. | 一个我很喜欢的餐馆. |
[10:21] | None of those were questions. | 这些都不算是问题. |
[10:25] | Would you like to go out to dinner with me tonight? | 你愿意今天晚上和我出去吃饭吗? |
[10:35] | You know, the O.R. is the one place where I can come and think… | 手术室是我唯一可以去的和思考的地方.. |
[10:42] | and I was thinking right now, okay? | 我现在正在思考,行不行? |
[10:45] | Of course. | 好吧. |
[10:49] | I get it. | 我明白了. |
[10:56] | I’m not a violent person. | 我不是一个暴力的人. |
[10:58] | I’m a pacifist, but, you know, he just | 我是个和平主义者, 但是, 你知道 |
[11:01] | he kept pushing and push | 他不停的弄我 |
[11:03] | he pushed me, and I pushed back. | 他弄我, 我也返过来弄他. |
[11:05] | I was pushed, you know, and now he | 我被他弄,而他现在 |
[11:08] | You know what? Alex tries to lay a hand on you, just tell me. | 你知道吗? Alex 再想把你怎么样,就告诉我 |
[11:10] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会处理的. |
[11:13] | I don’t need you to… | 我不需要你… |
[11:15] | to take care of it. | 管这件事. |
[11:16] | If Alex starts something, I-I’ll handle it myself. | 如果Alex来找事,我自己解决. |
[11:19] | I can handle it. | 我能处理. |
[11:21] | Okay, people, assignments. | 好了大伙,有任务了. |
[11:23] | Yang, you’re on discharges. | Yang,你今天休息. |
[11:24] | O’Malley, report to room E19. | O’Malley,到E19房报道. |
[11:26] | Grey, come see me, and who was on call last night? | Grey,来见我,昨天晚上谁值班? |
[11:30] | Sloppy, sloppy, sloppy. | 邋遢, 邋遢,邋遢. |
[11:32] | – Redo these and return them to me before lunch, understood? – Understood. | – 重新做这些然后午饭前把它们给我, 明白吗? – 明白. |
[11:36] | Karev, don’t tempt me. | Karev,别试我. |
[11:38] | Somebody’s popular. | 有人受欢迎. |
[11:39] | Meaning? | 什么意思? |
[11:40] | There’s been a special request just for you. | 有一个对你的特别要求. |
[11:43] | The chief runs through all of this? | 这些主任医师全都要管? |
[11:45] | Before lunch. | 在午饭前. |
[11:46] | After, you’ve got calls to return, a budget to approve, | 然后, 你要回电话, 批准预算, |
[11:49] | two staff meetings, and four of Richard’s surgeries, including your own. | 两个员工会议,四个Richard的手术, 包括你的. |
[11:54] | Absolutely. No problem. | 没有问题. |
[11:56] | Virgins… | 新手… |
[11:58] | So congratulations are in order. | 祝贺词都到位了. |
[12:00] | Don’t sweat it, Shepherd. I’ll only be your boss for a few days. | 别吓我了, Shepherd. 我就当你的老板几天. |
[12:02] | I’m well aware of Richard’s recovery time. | 我很了解Richard的康复时间. |
[12:04] | I’m the one who operated on him, remember? | 我给他做的手术,不记得了? |
[12:06] | I do. | 我记得. |
[12:06] | You operated, he survived and chose me to take over while recruiting your wife. | 你给他做手术,他手术后选我代理他 还雇用你老婆 |
[12:10] | Clearly, he has brain damage. | 很清楚,他脑子有毛病. |
[12:11] | Or is it your ex-wife? | 还是你的前妻? |
[12:13] | I’m a little fuzzy on that. | 我在弄不清这个事情. |
[12:14] | Ahh, we’re separated. | 我们分居了. |
[12:16] | Sorry to interrupt, Dr. Burke. | 对不起打扰了,Burke医生. |
[12:18] | – You’re never interrupting. – She’s always interrupting. | – 没关系. – 她总是很烦人. |
[12:20] | I was just checking to see | 我正在查看 |
[12:21] | – if Dr. Burke secured the in… – Intern you requested. | – Burke是否提供了 – 你要的实习生. |
[12:25] | He did. | 他提供了. |
[12:39] | Define T.T.T.S. | T.T.T.S的定义. |
[12:40] | Twin-twin transfusion syndrome, conjoined fetal twins. | 双胞胎输血综合症, 连在一起的孪生双胞胎. |
[12:43] | Connected by? | 通过什么连接? |
[12:44] | Blood vessels in the placenta. | 胎盘内的血管. |
[12:46] | Meaning? | 意味着? |
[12:49] | One twin gets too much blood, the other too little, endangering the lives of both. | 一个胎儿得到的血太多了, 另一个太少了 两人都有生命危险. |
[12:52] | I’d expect you to know that, Grey. | 我本以为你知道, Grey. |
[12:54] | You told me there wasn’t much chance that anything could be done, but… | 你告诉我治愈的机会不多,但是… |
[12:56] | T.T.T.S. is usually impossible to correct, unless you happen to be one of the handful of surgeons | T.T.T.S.一般无法治愈, 除非你是世界上某些极少数的 |
[13:00] | in the world who knows how to separate fetal blood vessels, which, luckily for you, I am. | 知道怎么分离胎儿血管的医生, 你很幸运, 我会. |
[13:06] | So we’re gonna get you into surgery tomorrow. | 所有你明天就可以手术. |
[13:08] | If you have any questions at all, please ask Dr. Grey. | 如果你还有什么问题,就问Grey医生. |
[13:11] | From what I have seen, she is one of the hospital’s most popular interns. | 在我看来, 她是本医院最受欢迎的实习医生. |
[13:17] | I could’ve answered your question had you given me the chance. | 如果你给我机会,我能回答你问我的问题 |
[13:20] | Chin up, Grey. | 闭嘴, Grey. |
[13:20] | I’m this tough on everyone, not just the women my husband sleeps with. | 我对谁都不好, 不仅仅是对和我丈夫上过床的女人. |
[13:23] | Order an ultrasound… | 预约B超… |
[13:27] | Hi. Can I have the chart for E19, please? | 我能看看E19的病例吗? |
[13:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢. |
[13:38] | Oh, good. You’re here. | 好的,你来了 |
[13:40] | – Let’s get started. – Okay. | – 咱们开始吧. – 好吧. |
[13:45] | – O’Malley? – Yeah. | |
[13:47] | – You’re touching me. – Well, yeah. | – 你碰我了. – 是的 |
[13:49] | No. | 不要. |
[13:51] | Carmen… | |
[13:56] | I want you to listen to me very carefully. | 我想让你认真地听我说. |
[13:59] | As long as I’m in here, I don’t know what’s happening out there with my doctors, my patients, my hospital. | 自从我来这里, 我不知道我的医生们 病人们、医院怎么了. |
[14:06] | You are my eyes today, my ears. | 你现在是我的耳目. |
[14:09] | I want you to be a sponge. | 我想让你当我的内探. |
[14:11] | A sponge? | 内探? |
[14:12] | You report any and everything happening in this hospital to me. | 你向我报告这个医院里面发生的任何事情 |
[14:16] | I’m an investigative sponge. | 我是个调查内探. |
[14:18] | I’m not foolin’ around, O’Malley. | 我不是瞎搅和的, O’Malley. |
[14:19] | There’s too much been happenin’ lately under my radar. | 我感觉最近发生了不少事情. |
[14:23] | It stops today. | 这样的情况不能再发生了. |
[14:42] | Uh, Burke, you gave Grey to Addison? | Burke, 你把Grey交给Addison了? |
[14:44] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定吗? |
[14:46] | That’s not your call, Shepherd. | 那不是你能决定的, Shepherd. |
[14:47] | And for the record, I’m always sure. | 对于记录, 我总是很确信. |
[14:51] | Did you need me for something? | 你需要我做什么吗? |
[14:52] | – Because as the new chief, I’m… – Interim chief. | – 因为我是新主任, 我是… – 临时主任. |
[14:54] | Chief nonetheless. | 尽管是主任. |
[14:56] | Ever attempt a standstill surgery? | 试过静止手术吗? |
[14:59] | It’s the location of the aneurysm that makes it tricky. | 主要是因为动脉瘤的位置让手术变得很难. |
[15:01] | Your body temperature will be lowered cool enough to protect you from any damage and stop the heart. | 你的体温会降得很低来,你不会受损伤 但你的心跳会停止. |
[15:06] | Which stops the blood flow to the brain, which reduces the risk of rupture. | 脑部血流停止, 降低动脉瘤破裂的危险. |
[15:09] | I’ll have 45 minutes to clip the aneurysm | 我有45分钟来夹住动脉瘤 |
[15:11] | before I step in and get the heart started again. | 然后我再让心脏复跳. |
[15:13] | You wanna freeze my body, drain my blood and stop my heart? | 你想冷冻我的身体,抽干我的血 停跳我的心脏? |
[15:17] | And bring you back. | 然后再让我复苏. |
[15:18] | In under 45 minutes. | 在45分钟以内. |
[15:19] | If you go over, is it free? | 如果你超时了,能免费吗? |
[15:21] | No. | 不能. |
[15:22] | Dr. Yang, you can go and handle the pre-op labs. | 杨大夫,你可以去做术前检查了. |
[15:28] | How much? | 多少钱? |
[15:30] | How much does something like this cost? | 这种手术一般要花多少钱? |
[15:32] | I don’t think you should worry about that right now. | 我觉得你现在最好不要担心. |
[15:33] | Hey, look, you guys say that you can kill me and bring me back. | 你们说你能把我杀了然后救活我 |
[15:37] | I believe you. You’re doctors. | 我相信你,你们是医生 |
[15:39] | But I own a bar. | 但是我有一个酒吧. |
[15:40] | I don’t got any insurance, so I’m not that concerned about the surgery | 我没有医疗保险, 所以我不是那么关心手术 |
[15:43] | so much as what I’m gonna do when I survive it. | 只要我能活着. |
[15:46] | I need a number. | 你给我个数 |
[15:48] | 10 grand? 20? | 1万? 2万? |
[15:52] | 30? | 3万? |
[15:53] | It’s a couple hundred at least. | 至少要好几十万吧. |
[15:55] | At least. | 至少. |
[16:01] | Who’s Halloran? | 谁是Halloran? |
[16:03] | Patient in 4115. | 4115房间的病号. |
[16:06] | Red hair? | 红头发? |
[16:07] | Wife knits all the time? | 夫妻关系良好? |
[16:08] | He had the colectomy? | 他做了结肠切除术? |
[16:10] | Oh, colon dude, that’s right. | 花花肠子,是的. |
[16:11] | Who’s Monterosso? | 谁是Monterosso? |
[16:13] | 4238. The mom with the really cute kids. | 4238. 有两个可爱孩子的妈妈. |
[16:15] | She spiked a post-op fever last night. | 她昨晚体温骤升. |
[16:17] | – You spent two hours monitoring her. – Hernia chick, that’s right. | – 你花了两个小时观察她. – 疝气. |
[16:19] | You have been treating these people for the last week. | 你上周一直在治这些人. |
[16:22] | How can you not know their names? | 你怎么都知道他们的名字? |
[16:23] | Surgery’s the only specialty where we don’t waste time getting to know the patients. | 外科是唯一一个不用浪费时间了解病人的专业. |
[16:26] | – They’re slabs of meat, and we’re butchers. – They’re human beings. | – 他们是一大块肉, 我们是屠夫. – 他们是人. |
[16:28] | You do know what a human being is, | 你知道人是什么, |
[16:30] | – don’t you, evil spawn? – I’m not evil. | – 不是吗, 恶魔之子? – 我不是魔鬼. |
[16:32] | Unless evil turns you on. | 除非魔鬼把你开启了. |
[16:35] | Do you ever wake up in the morning and realize nobody likes you and, I don’t know, care? | 你有没有早晨醒来,感觉到没有人喜欢你 我不知道你关不关心这个 |
[16:40] | Oh. | |
[16:41] | I think somebody likes me. | 我想有人喜欢我. |
[16:50] | Hey. | |
[16:51] | What, you don’t speak now that you’re chief? Hey, Burke! | 你当了主任就不说话了,嗨,Burke! |
[16:54] | What do you want? | 你想要什么? |
[16:56] | What? | 什么? |
[16:57] | What do you want? | 你想要什么? |
[16:58] | You don’t want to go out to dinner. | 你不想出去吃饭. |
[16:59] | You don’t want to meet me in the on call room, and you sure as hell don’t want to talk to me. | 你不想在值班室见我, 肯定是你不想和我说话 |
[17:03] | I could pretend I know, but, hey, I don’t even have your home phone number. | 我可以装着我知道,但是, 我连你家电话号码都没有. |
[17:07] | So tell me, what do you want?! | 告诉我,你到底想要什么?! |
[17:09] | Don’t yell at me. | 别对我吼. |
[17:12] | – Hey, we’re having a conversation here. – Well, what do you want? | – 我们在这里说话的. – 你想干吗? |
[17:14] | I don’t know! | 我不知道! |
[17:22] | Figure it out. | 自己想想. |
[17:41] | What’s the report? | 今天有什么报告? |
[17:42] | No report. | 没有报告. |
[17:44] | It’s very quiet today, sir. | 今天没有什么事情发生. |
[17:46] | There’s no news, gossip, surgeries I should know about? | 没有新闻, 闲话,手术吗?我都想知道? |
[17:48] | Come on, what’s the buzz, O’Malley? | 得了,嚷嚷什么,O’Malley? |
[17:50] | You know, not in the halls or not in the O.R., not in the stairwells. | 大厅里没事,手术室里没事, 楼梯间也没事. |
[17:54] | Especially, you know, nothing happening in the… | 特别是,你知道。没有事情发生在… |
[17:58] | they’re just stairwells. | 只是楼梯间而已. |
[18:08] | They told me you were in a nightgown, but I thought I’d come and see it for myself. | 他们说你穿着女睡衣, 但是我想自己来看看. |
[18:10] | Very nice. Huh? | 不错. |
[18:12] | Heard O’Malley laid you out cold. Nice eye. | 听说O’Malley扁了你.漂亮的眼睛. |
[18:15] | Whoa, who sent that? | 谁送来的? |
[18:17] | We all pitched in. | 我们都在内. |
[18:18] | The whole floor. | 整层楼的人. |
[18:19] | Well, please tell the whole floor a big thank you. | 谢谢整层楼的人 |
[18:22] | Yeah, I will. | 好的我会的. |
[18:23] | Alex, you gotta get me out of here, man. | Alex,你一定要把我弄出去. |
[18:26] | Get me transferred to County Hospital or something. | 把我转到县医院或者别的医院. |
[18:28] | Oh, you don’t want to go to County. | 你可别去县里. |
[18:29] | I mean, here they know how to kill you and bring you back. | 我的意思是说 这里他们知道怎么让你心跳停止然后复苏 |
[18:31] | But at county, they just know how to kill you. No joke. | 但是县医院只知道怎么让你心跳停止 不是开玩笑 |
[18:33] | I can’t afford this place, man. | 我花不起钱啊. |
[18:35] | I’m gonna lose the bar. | 我会失去酒吧的. |
[18:36] | Hey, Joe, how you doing? | Joe, 你好吗? |
[18:37] | Hey, Scooter. | |
[18:40] | Okay. That’s mine. | 好了.那是我的. |
[18:42] | Well, first things first. | 重要的事情先来. |
[18:43] | We’re gonna start by trying to save your life, man. | 我们要从救命开始. |
[18:45] | The bar is my life. | 这个酒吧是我的命啊. |
[18:46] | You know that. You’ve been at last call with me practically every night since you moved here. | 你知道的.至少你可以让我随叫随到 ,你搬到这里的每天晚上都可以. |
[18:50] | I’m gonna have to shut it down or sell it. | 我现在要把它关掉或者卖掉. |
[18:53] | You can’t do that. | 你不能这样做. |
[18:54] | The place is an institution. | 那个地方是公共机构. |
[18:56] | You know, I’ve owned the bar across the street for 14 years, | 我拥有街对面的酒吧14年了, |
[18:58] | and I have never been inside this hospital till now. | 到现在我还没有来过一次医院 |
[19:00] | Look, I’ll pay my tab, right? | 我现在把我的钱付了? |
[19:02] | Gotta be good for something. | 这样还不错 |
[19:03] | How much is it? | 多少钱? |
[19:04] | Close to a grand. | 快一千了. |
[19:07] | Um, how about I pay, like, 60… | 你看60块怎么样… |
[19:11] | That’s good. | 这不错了. |
[19:12] | And I’ll pay you back later. | 剩下的以后再还你. |
[19:14] | Hey, champ! | 担心鬼! |
[19:24] | What does it take to go after another woman’s husband? | 偷别人的丈夫会怎么样? |
[19:28] | Excuse me? | 什么意思? |
[19:29] | Happened to me. | 我在说我. |
[19:30] | Jeff moved in with the long-legged miniskirt who answers his phones three weeks into my pregnancy. | Jeff和一个长腿的穿超短裙的女人同居了 我怀孕3周了都是她替我丈夫接的电话 |
[19:35] | By the way, that gel is really cold. | 顺便说下这个凝胶太凉了. |
[19:37] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry about your husband. | 很抱歉,我是说关于你的丈夫. |
[19:40] | Are you sorry about Dr. Montgomery Shepherd’s husband? | 你对Montgomery Shepherd医生的丈夫抱歉吗? |
[19:44] | I’m going to be checking a few things today. | 我今天要给你做一些检查. |
[19:47] | I bet she asked to work with you. | 我想是她要求和你一起工作的. |
[19:49] | It’s what I would have done. | 这个是我将要做完的. |
[19:51] | I’m gonna go check on your labs. | 我要去给你做一些实验室检查. |
[20:12] | Hey, sunshine. | 你好,阳光. |
[20:16] | Deep breath. | 深呼吸. |
[20:21] | Morning sickness must suck. | 早孕晨吐真不爽. |
[20:25] | Just so we’re clear | 我们说清楚 |
[20:26] | do not breathe a word of what you heard last night to anyone | 昨天晚上你听到的东西要只字不提 |
[20:30] | not about me, not about Meredith, not about Meredith and Dr. McDreamy. | 不许说我,不许说Meredith, 不许说Meredith和梦幻麦克医生. |
[20:33] | Hey, Dr. Burke. | 你好,Burke医生. |
[20:35] | Joe. | |
[20:37] | Um, vital signs stable overnight. | 昨晚生命体征平稳. |
[20:40] | Today’s C.T. shows no rebleeding. | 今天CT提示没有新出血. |
[20:42] | The E.K.G… | 心电图… |
[20:46] | shows… | 提示… |
[20:49] | normal sinus rhythm. | 正常窦性心律. |
[20:50] | No ischemia, no disrhythmias. | 无缺血, 无心律失常. |
[20:57] | Looking good. | 看来不错. |
[20:58] | Page me if there are any changes. | 有变化叫我. |
[21:03] | Oh, hi, chief. | 嗨,主任. |
[21:05] | No, not much going on | 没有,没有什么事情发生 |
[21:07] | well, other than your interim chief making out with my friend in the stairwell. | 除了你的临时主任和我的朋友在楼梯间里约会的事。 |
[21:11] | But, hey, sponge duty sucks. | 但是,内探的工作真恶心. |
[21:14] | Talking to yourself now? | 自言自语呢? |
[21:15] | Yes. No! | 是的,不是! |
[21:18] | Damn it. I’m a bad sponge, a leaky sponge. | 糟糕. 我是一个差劲的内探, 漏消息的内探. |
[21:22] | I’m gonna leak all the wrong secrets, ’cause I’m a bad liar. | 我会把所有糟糕的秘密都漏了的 我是一个差劲的骗子 |
[21:25] | I can’t even lie about talking to myself. | 我连在自言自语都不会撒谎. |
[21:30] | You look nice today. | 你今天看上去不错. |
[21:32] | Wore my new lip gloss. | 我用了新的唇膏. |
[21:34] | ‘Cause my ex-boyfriend’s wife looks like Isabella freakin’ Rossellini, and I’m like… me. | 因为我前男友的妻子看起来像 Isabella freakin’ Rossellini,我像我…自己. |
[21:43] | I’m trying to outdo her when she’s the victim here. | 我试着超过她,当她在这儿充当受害者时. |
[21:46] | How crazy is that? | 这样想好疯狂啊? |
[21:48] | Not crazy. Smart. | 不是疯,是聪明 |
[21:49] | You know, gloss, you know, prevents chapped lips… | 唇膏,预防嘴唇和… |
[21:53] | and… ex-boyfriend? | 前男友…不裂开? |
[21:57] | I’m an evil mistress. | 我是个邪恶的情妇. |
[21:59] | Well, still, you look nice. | 不过,你看上去不错. |
[22:03] | Thanks. | 谢谢. |
[22:04] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干吗? |
[22:06] | – Well… – come on, O’Malley. Out with it. | – 哦… – 别了, O’Malley. 说出来吧. |
[22:11] | Okay. Can you think of any reason, any reason at all, really, why Cristina would be kissing Burke? | 你能想象为什么Cristina 吻Burke吗? |
[22:31] | After all this time, all your warnings about me sleeping with my boss, | 到现在了,你还在警告我不要和老板上床吗, |
[22:34] | – and you’re doing the same exact thing? – It’s not the same. | – 你恰恰在做同样的事情? – 不一样. |
[22:36] | – It’s exactly the same! – You and McDreamy are in a relationship. | – 一模一样! – 你和梦幻麦克确立关系了. |
[22:39] | And you and Burke are in… Switzerland. | you和Burke在… 瑞士 |
[22:42] | It’s very neutral there. They make very nice watches. | 那里很中立.做的手表也很好. |
[22:45] | Have you even bothered to tell Burke about the baby? | 你是不是连怀孕的事情都不想给他说? |
[22:48] | Are you going to? | 你和他说吗? |
[22:49] | Look, Meredith, can we not go there? | Meredith,咱们能不能不说这个 |
[22:52] | Can everyone just accept the fact that there are some things | 你就不能让有事情 |
[22:54] | that I like to keep to myself, and I don’t discuss everything to death? | 只有我自己知道, 我不想把任何事都讨论到死 |
[22:57] | Well, why even confide in me at all if you’re so intent on not discussing it? | 你那么不想谈论这个事情为什么还要告诉我呢? |
[23:02] | Why even tell me? | 为什么还要告诉我? |
[23:13] | When I found out about the miniskirt, I called her up and took her to lunch. | 当我发现了那个穿超短裙的女人 我给她打电话请她吃饭, |
[23:17] | It was perfectly civil. | 瞧这多文明啊. |
[23:18] | I said I didn’t hold it against her, that these things happen. | 我说我不是要和她作对, 既然事情发生了. |
[23:21] | But really, I just wanted to put a face on the bitch that got my husband to throw away 15 years of marriage. | 但是,真的,我只想给这个婊子点脸色看看 她让我老公放弃了15年的婚姻 |
[23:40] | Got a second? | 有空吗? |
[23:42] | Depends on what you need. | 看你需要什么了. |
[23:44] | Who the hell is dr. Mcdreamy? | 到底谁是梦幻麦克医生? |
[23:51] | Me. I’m Dr. Mcdreamy. | 我.我是梦幻麦克医生. |
[23:54] | I’m tall and handsome. | 我又高又帅. |
[23:56] | I like to lean against things, ponder the difficulties of dating beautiful women. | 我喜欢找麻烦, 思考约会美女的困难. |
[24:00] | I’m trying to be a surgeon here. | 我想在这里当外科大夫. |
[24:04] | – That took a lot of nerve, requesting Meredith. – Oh, come on. She came highly recommended. | – 找Meredith需要很大的勇气. – 得了,她有很好的推荐材料. |
[24:06] | – Right. – So you don’t recommend her? | -是的. -那么你不推荐她? |
[24:08] | – No, I did not say that. – Just not for her medical skills. | – 不,我没有这样说. – 不仅仅是应为她的医疗技术. |
[24:10] | Oh, would you shut up? | 你闭嘴好吗? |
[24:11] | – Dr. Shepherd? – Yes. | – Shepherd医生? – 嗯. |
[24:12] | Labs confirm what look like abnormalities on the ultrasound. | 实验室检查证实了超声上看到的畸形. |
[24:15] | I think you should come and see for yourself. | 我想你应该来自己看看. |
[24:17] | Fine. Let’s go. | 好.咱们走. |
[24:19] | – Meredith. Meredith. – Don’t. | – 别. |
[24:33] | Well, no report. | 没有消息. |
[24:35] | Yeah. Same nothing as earlier, chief. | 是的,没有报告,像前一段一样. |
[24:38] | I should go. | 我该走了. |
[24:40] | Oh, actually, there is something, sir. | 事实上,有些事情,先生. |
[24:42] | Burke and Shepherd marking territory on the playground? | Burke和Shepherd在操场上划界? |
[24:45] | No, sir. | 不是. |
[24:46] | It’s about Joe the bartender, their standstill patient. | 是关于Joe,那个酒吧老板 他们静止手术的病人 |
[24:52] | See? | 看到了? |
[24:53] | Bilateral pleural effusion with evidence of sub-q edema. | 双肋膜渗出,有皮下水肿. |
[24:57] | In english, please? | 说英语好吗? |
[25:00] | We’ve detected what looks like beginning heart failure in the twins. | 我们检查到婴儿看起来有早期心衰的征象. |
[25:03] | Don’t be alarmed. | 别害怕. |
[25:04] | Are my babies gonna be okay? | 我的孩子会没事吗? |
[25:05] | I’m gonna go ahead and take you into surgery now. We’re not gonna wait. Book the O.R. Move! | 我马上要给你做手术. 不能等了,预定手术室,走! |
[25:12] | Tell Pete to wash out the taps every night, | 让Pete每天晚上冲洗水管 |
[25:14] | not every other night, every night. | 不是隔一天一次,是一天一次. |
[25:16] | And remind him that the delivery truck comes at 6 A.M. Kegs go in the back. | 提醒他送货车每天早晨6点到,小桶在后面. |
[25:20] | Oh, another thing, | 还有一件事, |
[25:21] | there’s petty cash on the top shelf of the storage closet. | 零钱在储藏柜最上面的架子上 |
[25:27] | We operate on our patients. That’s it. | 我们只给病人做手术. |
[25:29] | – I know, but… – I sympathize. I do. | – 我知道,但是… – 我很同情.真的 |
[25:31] | But solving Joe’s finances is not my job. | 但是解决Joe的经济问题不是我管的 |
[25:33] | It’s not your job, and it’s sure as hell not the job I assigned you today. | 这也不是你的事情 我也确定这不是我今天给你分配的任务. |
[25:38] | Just seems wrong to cut him open, sew him up and just leave him, you know, left with nothing. | 把他切开、缝起来就不管了是不对的 他什么都没有剩下了. |
[25:41] | If we can save his life, we’ll hardly be leaving him with nothing. | 如果我们能救他的命, 我们不可能让他一无所有 |
[25:52] | That’s as far as I can go for now. | 这是所有我能做的. |
[25:54] | Let’s start cooling him. | 开始给他降温. |
[26:12] | Can’t see much from back here, O’Malley. | 从后面看不到什么东西的, O’Malley. |
[26:14] | I know. I’m trying to find a loophole to help Joe. | 我知道.我正在找一个能帮助Joe的缺口. |
[26:19] | You know Joe? | 你认识Joe吗? |
[26:20] | Oh, yeah. I was the only female intern my year. | 那年我是这里唯一的一个女实习生 |
[26:24] | I didn’t know anybody, and nobody knew me except Joe. | 我谁都不认识, 除了Joe也没有人认识我. |
[26:27] | He knew me. | 他了解我. |
[26:30] | So you and Joe… | 你和Joe… |
[26:33] | All you people ever think about is how to get into somebody’s pants. | 你这种人想的事情就是怎样和人上床. |
[26:36] | You’re nasty. | 你真恶心. |
[26:37] | That’s why you got syphilis. | 所以你得了梅毒. |
[26:39] | Joe was the first person here to tell me I’d make a good surgeon, not that he knew anything about it. | Joe是这里第一个告诉我我可以当个好的外科大夫的人 不是你想的那些东西 |
[26:44] | But it was something when I had nothing. | 但是这对什么都没有的我来说可是一件大事. |
[26:49] | Oh, sure. I’m the guy with the heart of stone, and you brought snacks. | 是的,我是铁石心肠的人, 你带来了点心. |
[26:53] | It’s a working lunch. | 这个是工作餐. |
[26:54] | Snacks to watch Joe die. | 吃着点心看着Joe死. |
[26:56] | He’s not gonna die-die. They’ll bring him back. | 他不会死翘翘的.他们能给他弄回来. |
[26:58] | He is going to die-die. No pulse-pulse. | 他要体验一次死,没有脉搏. |
[27:00] | He’s gonna be dead-dead. | 他会死翘翘的. |
[27:01] | It’s a granola bar, Alex, not a bag of supersize popcorn and a box of chocolate movie mints. | 这是格兰诺拉麦片饼干,不是一包 看电影时吃的巧克力薄荷糖和爆米花 |
[27:06] | That’s it. | 对了. |
[27:09] | Dead. | 死了. |
[27:12] | Excuse me. Sorry. | 不好意思. |
[27:15] | Julie we’re just going to go in laparoscopically. | Julie我们要给你做宫腔镜. |
[27:17] | You’re not going to feel anything. | 你不会有感觉的. |
[27:19] | Neither are the twins. | 你的双胞胎也不会. |
[27:21] | Okay, let’s get going. | 咱们开始吧. |
[27:23] | Thin blade. | 薄刀片. |
[27:25] | Begin with a 3-millimeter incision. | 从三毫米的切口开始. |
[27:37] | Stop the blood flow? | 阻断血流? |
[27:38] | To protect the brain, operate in a bloodless field so the aneurysm won’t rupture. | 为了保护大脑, 在没有血流的空间做手术 动脉瘤不会破裂 |
[27:42] | And cool the body? | 身体降温呢? |
[27:43] | To induce hypothermia. | 降低体温. |
[27:45] | Keeps the tissue viable until the blood is restored. | 血液重新灌流之前保持组织活性 |
[27:48] | Body temp is at 60 degrees. | 体温60华氏 |
[27:51] | Okay, Joe. Time to die. | 好了, Joe.死的时间到了. |
[28:09] | Flatline. | 血流平稳. |
[28:12] | All right. | 好的. |
[28:12] | – We’ve got 45 minutes, people. – Start the clock. | – 我们只有45分钟了. – 开始计时. |
[28:24] | So what’s your Joe story? | 你和Joe有什么故事? |
[28:26] | Seems like everybody around here has one. | 看来这里每个人都有一个. |
[28:28] | You first. | 你先来. |
[28:29] | Okay. I went to Joe’s place the night before I started working here. | 我来这里工作前先去找Joe了 |
[28:33] | I’d only been in town, you know, a few days. | 我只在市中心呆了几天. |
[28:36] | I met this woman. I got drunk, and she took advantage of me. | 我认识了这个女人.我喝醉了 她趁人之危 |
[28:39] | Or she got drunk, and I took advantage of her. | 或者是她喝醉了,我趁她之危. |
[28:41] | I got drunk and she took no. | 我喝醉了她没有喝酒. |
[28:42] | We were drunk, definitely. | 我们一定都醉了. |
[28:44] | Somebody took advantage. | 有人趁人之危了 |
[28:45] | Either way, I like to look at it as my initiation to Seattle. | 不管怎么样 我希望把这事看作我在西雅图的开始. |
[28:48] | What about you? | 你呢? |
[28:50] | Oh, well, I don’t have one. | 我没有. |
[28:51] | I just wanted to hear yours. | 我只想听听你的. |
[29:01] | So technically the paperwork just needs to be submitted | 原则上说书面材料要 |
[29:03] | by midnight of the day of the surgery to be considered? | 在手术开始那天中午以前上交? |
[29:07] | Oh, good. | 好的. |
[29:08] | Thank you very much. | 太谢谢你了. |
[29:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢. |
[29:14] | How you doing there, Grey? | 你那里怎么样, Grey? |
[29:16] | Good. | 很好. |
[29:17] | I’m good. | 我很好. |
[29:25] | – You know, I’m very sweet once you get to know me. – No, you’re not. | – 你要是了解我了我还是很不错的. – 你不是. |
[29:28] | – We could be good friends. – Alex, never. Ever. | – 我们可以做好朋友. – Alex, 永远不可能. |
[29:31] | – Ever. – Why not? | – 永远. – 为什么? |
[29:33] | You give me one reason why we could. | 你给我一个可以的理由. |
[29:35] | What about you is even remotely human? | 你为什总是那么难接近? |
[29:39] | It’s going too slowly. | 太慢了. |
[29:41] | I hope Joe can pull through this. | 我希望Joe能挺过去. |
[29:42] | He can. He will. | 他能的. |
[29:44] | He has to. | 他不得不. |
[29:46] | Ah, damn it. | 天哪. |
[29:48] | I can’t get the clamp to hold. | 我用这个钳子夹不住. |
[29:50] | Give me–all right, we’re just gonna go in at a different angle. | 给我–好的, 我们要换一个角度. |
[29:54] | Time remaining? | 还剩多少时间? |
[29:56] | – Irrigation, please. Irrigation. – 17 minutes. | – 重新灌流,快. – 17分钟. |
[29:58] | Shepherd, I’m gonna need 8 minutes to get him back, to warm him up. | Shepherd,我需要8分钟让他复苏 |
[30:02] | Time to make the next 17 minutes count. | 计时下一个17分钟. |
[30:05] | – Go in through there. – You see it? | – 从这里进. – 你看到了? |
[30:11] | He’s dead, technically, which is science, and this is a huge thing. | 他死了,原则上说,这是科学,这是件大事 |
[30:17] | So I thought some research foundation has gotta have an interest in that. | 所以我认为有的科研基金应该对这个有兴趣. |
[30:20] | So in essence, you wanna donate Joe’s body to science? | 你的意思是说你想捐Joe的身体给科学研究 |
[30:24] | At least for the next 17 minutes. | 至少剩下 17 分钟是 |
[30:25] | – A privately funded grant. – For educational purposes. | – 一个私人捐助的基金. – 教育目的. |
[30:28] | We’re a teaching hospital. | 这是教学医院. |
[30:29] | The standstill surgery qualifies. | 有资格做静止手术. |
[30:31] | I didn’t peg you for the type to ignore my instructions, O’Malley. | 你不要无视我的指挥O’Malley. |
[30:34] | With all due respect, sir, it’s worth a shot. | 我很尊重的对您说,这个值得去做. |
[30:37] | It’s someone’s life. | 这是某人的生命. |
[30:38] | It’s always someone’s life, O’Malley. | 总是关于某人的生命, O’Malley. |
[30:47] | You’re hovering. | 你迷茫了. |
[30:50] | You can leave now. | 你可以走了. |
[30:58] | Eight minutes. | 8分钟. |
[31:00] | We need to start rewarming, Shepherd. | 我们现在开始复温, Shepherd. |
[31:02] | Take the bipolars, please. Thank you. | 拿着两极,谢谢 |
[31:04] | – Shepherd, we need to start warming him up now. – Hang on. | – Shepherd, 我们现在开始复温 – 拿好. |
[31:07] | – Now, I need him now, Shepherd. – I can’t seem to get it. | – 现在, 我现在就要接手他, Shepherd. – 我够不着. |
[31:15] | Ah, there it is. | 就这样了. |
[31:17] | Got it. | 好了. |
[31:19] | That’s it. | 就这样. |
[31:20] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[31:21] | I’m always sure. | 我总是肯定. |
[31:23] | All right. Good work, everybody. | 好了,大家干得不错. |
[31:24] | It’s all yours there, chief. | 全是你的功劳,主刀. |
[31:27] | Okay, people, let’s grab Joe before he decides to go into the light. | 好的,伙计们,咱们在Joe见上帝前抓住他 |
[31:30] | Start warming him up. | 开始给他复温. |
[31:32] | Clamps are coming off. | 松掉钳子. |
[31:34] | Turn the pump on. | 打开泵. |
[31:39] | Watch cerebral perfusion pressures. | 观察脑灌注压. |
[32:12] | Oh, you’re ending this. | 你想结束. |
[32:15] | I think it’s best to make a clean break. | 我觉得最好结束的彻底一点. |
[32:18] | Okay. | 好吧. |
[32:19] | Before it gets too involved. | 在事情太乱之前. |
[32:22] | – Before it gets… – Messy. Right, right. | – 在之前… – 乱.对,对. |
[32:24] | That would be… that would be bad. | 那样会很糟糕 |
[32:30] | It’s nothing personal. | 这不是针对你的. |
[33:04] | Get in here, O’Malley. | 进来, O’Malley. |
[33:15] | Okay, I tried. I really tried. | 我尽力了,我真的尽力了. |
[33:17] | But there’s a lot of stuff happening out there, | 但是最近这里有很多事情发生, |
[33:20] | stuff I can’t tell you, stuff I won’t tell you. | 我不能告诉你,不会告诉你. |
[33:25] | It’s just crazy stuff | 都是不能想象的事情 |
[33:27] | stuff I’m gonna have nightmares about. | 我想起来就做噩梦的事情. |
[33:31] | But I’m not gonna tell you about any of it ’cause it doesn’t matter. | 但是我不准备告诉你任何一件事情 因为都是无关紧要的. |
[33:35] | Not when there’s a guy out there who we all know and love | 和我们都认识的喜欢的那个人无关 |
[33:37] | who’s gonna be bankrupt because he needed a surgery to save his life. | 他会因为要做手术而破产. |
[33:41] | – And I spent the whole day working on it. – O’Malley! | – 我整天都在干这个. |
[33:43] | Let me finish. | 让我说完. |
[33:46] | You’re wrong, sir. | 你错了,先生. |
[33:48] | Now you can fire me, you know, or just bring me up on disciplinary action, or whatever. | 现在你可以解雇我 或者让我老老实实地遵守规矩,怎么样都可以 |
[33:53] | – But I’m telling you, Joe deserves our… – Deserves our help. | -但是我告诉你, Joe应该得到我们的… – 应该得到我们的帮助. |
[33:57] | Couldn’t help yourself, could you? | 你控制不住,对吗? |
[33:59] | Whether or not it’d win you any points, even from me. | 不管你甚至是我要为此付出多少. |
[34:04] | I signed your request. | 我签了你的申请. |
[34:05] | Give it to Patricia. She’ll know what to do with it. | 把它给Patricia. 她知道该怎么办. |
[34:08] | – Looks like Joe might keep his bar after all. – Thank you, sir. | – 看来Joe终于能保住他的酒吧了. – 谢谢你 |
[34:11] | – O’Malley. – Yes. | – 在. |
[34:13] | Yell at me again, and I’ll snap you like a twig. | 再这样朝我吼 我就把你整得像小树枝一样顺从. |
[34:16] | Yes, sir. | 遵命. |
[34:21] | See? Just a small scar. | 看到了?就是一个小伤疤. |
[34:24] | And my babies? | 我的孩子呢? |
[34:27] | Your babies are doing very well. | 你的孩子们很好. |
[34:33] | And Dr. Grey will be back to check on you a little bit later. | Grey医生一会就会回来给你检查. |
[34:36] | Actually, I’d prefer it if Dr. Grey were taken off the case. | 事实上,我更希望Grey医生可以不再参与. |
[34:39] | Why? Is there a problem? | 为什么?有问题吗? |
[34:40] | Just reminds me of someone I don’t like very much | 我想起了一些我不喜欢的人 |
[34:42] | someone my husband likes a lot, particularly in lingerie. | 我丈夫喜欢的人, 特别是穿紧身内衣的. |
[34:46] | You understand. | 你知道. |
[34:47] | No, no, I don’t understand. | 不,我不明白. |
[34:50] | Well, she’s sleeping with your husband, right? | 她不是和你的老公上床了吗? |
[34:55] | Ms. Phillips… | Phillips太太… |
[34:57] | I lack Dr. Grey’s class and patience, so let me set the record straight. | 我喜欢Grey医生的层次和耐心 让我把这事情说清楚 |
[35:03] | My husband didn’t cheat on me. I cheated on him. | 我老公没有背叛我,我背叛了他. |
[35:05] | So the wronged woman here | 所以被误解的女人是 |
[35:06] | Dr. Grey. | Grey医生. |
[35:08] | So I think you owe her one hell of an apology. | 所以我认为你该给她道歉. |
[35:20] | One night I park my car and unlock my front door to go inside my house, and something’s different. | 一天晚上我停了车,进了家门 有些东西不对劲. |
[35:30] | Nothing’s different, everything’s the same, but yet still… | 没有什么不对劲, 什么都没有变 但是还是… |
[35:35] | something’s different. | 不太对劲. |
[35:39] | And I stand there for awhile… | 我在那里站了一会… |
[35:44] | and then I know. | 然后我知道. |
[35:48] | See, there are moments for me, usually when I’m in the O.R., | 有时候,我知道有事情要发生 在手术室也是 |
[35:54] | when I just know what’s gonna happen next. | 我能预感到下面要发生什么. |
[36:04] | So I go upstairs. | 所以我上楼了. |
[36:05] | As I’m walking down the hall, I’m trying to prepare myself. | 我正在大厅里, 做好心理准备. |
[36:10] | I step on a man’s jacket that doesn’t belong to me. | 我踩到了一个男人的夹克上,那夹克不是我的. |
[36:15] | And everything I think I know… | 我想我全都知道了… |
[36:18] | just shifts. | 只是代替 |
[36:21] | Because the jacket that doesn’t belong to me is a jacket that I recognize. | 因为虽然不是我的夹克 但是我能认出来. |
[36:26] | And what I know now is that when I go into my bedroom, I’m not just gonna see that my wife is cheating on me. | 我知道如果我走进卧室 不仅仅会看到我的妻子不忠. |
[36:32] | I’m gonna see that my wife is cheating on me with Mark, who happened to be my best friend. | 会看到我的妻子在背叛我, 和Mark一起 而Mark恰恰是我最好的朋友. |
[36:41] | It’s just so pedestrian and common and dirty and cruel. | 多么俗套肮脏残酷的故事. |
[36:48] | Mostly just cruel. | 大部分是残酷. |
[36:52] | I left. I came out here. | 我出来了. 我来到这里. |
[36:56] | – And you met me. – And I met you. | -你见到了我 -我见到了你 |
[37:08] | Well, what was I to you? | 那我对于你来说算什么? |
[37:11] | The girl you screwed to get over being screwed? | 你为了熬过痛苦期而搞的女孩? |
[37:17] | You were like coming up for fresh air. | 你像吹来的清风. |
[37:20] | It’s like I was drowning, and you saved me. | 好像我在堕落,你拯救了我. |
[37:26] | That’s all I know. | 这都是我想说的. |
[37:36] | That’s not enough. | 还不够 |
[37:43] | They say “practice makes perfect.” | 有人说”熟能生巧”. |
[37:56] | Theory is, the more you think like a surgeon, the more you become one… | 原理是,你像外科大夫那样思考 你就能更像个外科大夫… |
[38:06] | the better you get at remaining neutral, clinical | 你自己越中立,熟练 |
[38:10] | cut, suture, close… | 切开,缝合,关上… |
[38:21] | and the harder it becomes to learn to turn it off… | 你越来越难摆脱… |
[38:26] | I thought I might see your ugly mug in here tonight. | 我早就知道了我今晚会见到你丑恶的嘴脸的. |
[38:31] | Did you hear the good news? | 你听到好消息了没有? |
[38:32] | To stop thinking like a surgeon… | 停止像外科大夫那样思考… |
[38:36] | O’Malley! | |
[38:49] | I heard what you did, champ. | 我听说你做的事情了,担心鬼. |
[38:54] | And remember what it means to think like a human being. | 别忘了像人类那样思考意味着什么. |
[39:22] | The clinic has a policy. | 医院有个规矩. |
[39:25] | They wouldn’t let me confirm my appointment unless I designated an emergency contact person | 除非我安排一个紧急联系人 我才能确定我的职位 |
[39:31] | someone to be there just in case and… | 有人在那里以防万一… |
[39:35] | to help me home, you know, after. | 能送我回家, 在那以后. |
[39:44] | Anyway, I put your name down. | 我写了你的名字. |
[39:47] | That’s why I told you I’m pregnant. | 所以我跟你说我怀孕了. |
[39:49] | – You’re my person. – I am? | – 你是我的人. – 我是? |
[39:53] | Yeah, you are. | 是的,你是. |
[39:56] | Whatever. | 随便你怎么说吧. |
[39:58] | Whatever. | 随便说. |
[40:04] | He dumped me. | 他把我甩了. |
[40:18] | You realize this constitutes hugging? | 你认为我说这个是要让你抱吗? |
[40:20] | Shut up. | 闭嘴. |
[40:23] | I’m your person. | 我是你的人. |
[40:33] | Transcript : Raceman Synchro : Raekwon | |
[40:36] | www.forom.com |