时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Previously,on “grey’s anatomy”… | 实习医生格蕾 上集回顾… |
[00:04] | derek’s married | derek结婚了 |
[00:06] | Addison | |
[00:06] | what are you doing here | 你在这做什么? |
[00:07] | You had a life in manhattan. | 曼哈顿才是你生活的地方 |
[00:09] | had | 曾经是 |
[00:09] | Bringing addie out was | 把addie推荐到这里 |
[00:10] | a business decision | 是一个业务决策 |
[00:11] | Nothing personal. | 不是针对某个人. |
[00:12] | It is personal to me | 对我来说就是 |
[00:13] | Don’t sweat it,shepherd. I’ll | 别紧张,shepherd. 我只是 |
[00:14] | only be you boss a few days | 当几天的老板 |
[00:15] | I have a girlfriend. | 我有了个女朋友 |
[00:16] | olivia | |
[00:17] | You and alex? | 你和alex? |
[00:19] | You gave me syphilis?! | 你竟然把梅毒传染给我?! |
[00:20] | Aah! | |
[00:22] | I think it’s best | 我认为我们应该 |
[00:23] | to make a clean eak. | 冷静的分手 |
[00:24] | Oh,you ‘rending this. | Oh,是你打算分手. |
[00:25] | I’m pregnt. | 我怀孕了 |
[00:26] | Have you ever bothered to tell | 你告诉burke你怀上了他的孩子 |
[00:27] | burke about the baby | 就那么难么? |
[00:28] | I’ve had this thing for my | |
[00:30] | roommate since,like day one, | 第一次见到同屋的一个女孩时 我似乎就对她有感觉 |
[00:31] | and i just can’t tell her. | 但我没办法告诉她 |
[00:32] | My husband didn’t cheat on me. | 我丈夫并没有背叛我 |
[00:33] | I cheated on him | 是我背叛了他 |
[00:34] | It’s like i was drowning, | 就像是我快被淹死的时候 |
[00:35] | and you saved me. | 你拯救了我 |
[00:36] | It’s not enough. | 这还不够 |
[00:43] | I have an aunt who, | 我的一个阿姨 |
[00:44] | whenever she poured anything | 不论她什么时候 |
[00:46] | for you,would say,”say when.” | 给你到任何东四都会说:”够了就说一声” |
[00:49] | It’s not us. It’s them. | 是他们的错,不是我们女人 |
[00:52] | Them and their stupid boy… penises. | 那些男人和他们的’东西’ |
[00:57] | They didn’t tell me they had a wife. | 他们从来不告诉你他还有个妻子 |
[00:59] | They gave absolutely no warning | 当他们打算和你分手 |
[01:01] | that they were going to break up with you. | 丝毫警告都不给你 |
[01:03] | It’s not that burke broke up with me. | 问题不在于burke甩了我 |
[01:06] | It’s how he broke up with me… like it was business, | 在于他怎么把我甩了的的,就像是做生意一样 |
[01:09] | like it was a business trans… like he’s the boss of me? | 像是一场交易,他以为他是我老板么? |
[01:11] | He is the boss of you. | 她确实是你老板 |
[01:12] | And what’s worse is that i care. | 更难过的是我很在意 |
[01:14] | I’m gonna throw up again. | 我还得再去吐一次 |
[01:16] | my aunt say,say when | 我的阿姨说到时候该停了 |
[01:18] | and of course,we never did | 当然我们女人从来不说 |
[01:21] | No. Wait. False alarm. | 不,等一下,错误警报 |
[01:25] | The problem is estrogen. | 问题是雌性激素 |
[01:27] | No,the problem is tequila. | 不,问题是龙舌兰酒 |
[01:28] | I used to be all business. | 我习惯于这一切 |
[01:30] | And then he goes and gets me pregnant. | 但他竟然让我怀孕了 |
[01:31] | With his stupid boy penis. | 用他们的小弟弟 |
[01:33] | now I’m having hormone surges. | 现在我欲火焚身 |
[01:35] | He ruined me. I’m ruined. | 他毁了我,我被毁了 |
[01:37] | He turned me into this fat,stupid pregnant girl… | 她把我变成这样一个又胖又笨怀了孕的女孩。。。 |
[01:42] | who cares. | 谁在乎呢 |
[01:44] | Estrogen. | 雌性激素 |
[01:46] | Penises. Penises,izzie. | 小鸡鸡,小鸡鸡.izzie. |
[01:49] | Estrogen,george. | george.雌性激素 |
[01:52] | Okay. What did i miss? | Okay. 我错过什么了? |
[01:54] | I came home to full-on vomit drama | 我回家是来看一场呕吐剧的 |
[01:56] | apparently,she dumped derek. And her? | 很显然,她甩了derek,而她呢? |
[01:57] | she’s been sleeping with burke. | 她和burke上床了 |
[01:58] | Oh,i knew that. | Oh,我知道这些. |
[01:59] | We don’t say “when” because | 我们不喊停 |
[02:01] | there’s something irresistible | 因为是希望 |
[02:03] | about the possibility of more. | 有可能得到更多. |
[02:04] | So you really broke up with shepherd? | 你当真和Sheperd分手了? |
[02:07] | I feel empty. | 我感觉很空虚. |
[02:09] | Two hours of vomiting will do that to you. | 是吐了两小时的结果. |
[02:11] | More tequila. More love. | 更多的酒更多的爱情 |
[02:13] | more anything.More is better. | 更多的任何东西,更多就是好 |
[02:16] | No. I feel | 不,我感觉 |
[02:17] | empty | 空虚 |
[02:18] | You’re lucky. I feel pissed off. | 你比我幸运,我感觉很恼火 |
[02:26] | stop. | 别这样. |
[02:28] | What? | 什么? |
[02:28] | You’re stalking me. Stop it. | 你在跟踪我,别再这样了. |
[02:31] | Did we not communicate last night? | 昨晚我们不是谈过了么? |
[02:33] | yes | |
[02:33] | Did you hear what i was saying? | 你没听到我昨天说什么? |
[02:34] | Your wife screwed your best friend. | 你老婆和你最好的朋友上床了. |
[02:36] | And then from that point on, | 从这一点来说, |
[02:37] | she no longer existed to me anymore. | 她对于我什么都不算了. |
[02:39] | You had marital amnesia. | 你有婚姻健忘症. |
[02:40] | No. I bared my soul to you last night. | 不是的,我昨晚上已经把我的心都掏给你了. |
[02:42] | It’s not enough. | 这还不够. |
[02:43] | How can that not be enough? | 这怎么就不够? |
[02:44] | When you waited two months to tell me, | 你等了两个月为了跟我坦白, |
[02:46] | and i had to find out by her showing up, | 而我还要自己发现这些直到你老婆来了, |
[02:49] | all leggy and fabulous,and telling herself? | 那些所有难以置信的事,以及让你老婆来说出真相? |
[02:52] | You pulled the plug. | 是你把水槽的塞子拔出来. |
[02:53] | I’m a sink with an open drain. | 让我成一个排水的水槽. |
[02:55] | Anything you say runs right out. | 你说的一切都排出去了. |
[02:57] | There is no”enough.” | 其实从来就没有足够过. |
[03:00] | She probably could have picked a better metaphor. | 她本来可能用一个更好的比喻. |
[03:02] | Give her a break. | 别烦她了. |
[03:02] | She’s got a hanover. | 她一宿没睡. |
[03:05] | Dr. Shepherd. | Shepherd医生. |
[03:07] | Dr. Burke. | Burke医生. |
[03:08] | We have an organ donor coming in | 我们有个wilkeson general的器官捐献者 |
[03:10] | this afternoon from wilkeson general. | 今天下午来 |
[03:11] | We’re doing the harvest… commendable. | 我们打算他提取细胞… 值得表扬. |
[03:13] | In o.r.1 at 4. I’m in o.r.1 at 4. | 四点在一号手术时 四点的时候是我用一号手术室. |
[03:16] | Your surgery’s non-critical. | 你的手术并不重要. |
[03:17] | You can’t bump me | 你不能取消我的手术 |
[03:17] | You’ll be first up tomorrow. As chief… | 你明天第一个做. 作为主治医师… |
[03:18] | interim chief. | 临时主治医师. |
[03:19] | I can. Bump somebody else. | 我能. 取消别人的. |
[03:20] | You’re in the o.r. We need. | 我们需要你在哪个手术室你就在哪个. |
[03:22] | Why don’t they do the harvest at wilkeson? | 他们为什么不在wilkeson取细胞? |
[03:24] | Small facility in the boonies… a doc in the box. | 郊区设备和医生水平都不行. |
[03:26] | We have the location,the airport nearby | 我们在机场有分院 |
[03:28] | and the staff. | 也有设备. |
[03:29] | Your surgery is rescheduled. | 你的手术时间被重新安排了. |
[03:35] | “Mine’s bigger than yours.” | “我的弟弟比你的大.” |
[03:38] | Whip it out. I’ll measure. | 拿出来,我量量看. |
[03:40] | Shut up,alex. Shut up,alex. | 闭嘴,alex. 闭嘴,alex. |
[03:47] | Male,55,victim of a head-on collision. | 男性,55岁,头部撞击. |
[03:50] | G.c.s. Is 3,depressed skull fracture, | 凝胶层析柱扫描是3,颅骨骨折, |
[03:52] | multiple internal injuries,a.c.l.s. Protocol started, | 多处内部损伤, 已启用高级心脏救治术, |
[03:55] | but his vein’s blue so we’ve been pushing meds down the tube. | 但他血管青紫,我们做的治疗都无济于事. |
[03:57] | P.e.a. On arrival. | 峰值心内加速准备好了. |
[03:58] | How long’s he been down? | 他昏迷到现在多久了? |
[03:59] | We’ve been doing c.p.r. For about 20 minutes. | 心脏复苏治疗进行了已经20分钟. |
[04:01] | It took fire 20 minutes to get him out of the car. | 消防队用了20分钟才把他从车里就出来. |
[04:03] | He’s pretty much gone. | 他差不多已经不行了. |
[04:04] | No,he’s not gone until we say he’s gone. | 不,只有医生说他不行他才是真的不行了. |
[04:06] | Keep coding. | 继续进行心脏治疗. |
[04:06] | O’malley,get him into abay and save him. | O’malley,送到高级医务室救治. |
[04:10] | But he’s dead. | 但是他已经死了. |
[04:11] | Did you not hear me? | 你没听到我说的话么? |
[04:12] | He’s not dead until | 他没死直到 |
[04:13] | we say he’s dead. | 我们宣布他死亡. |
[04:14] | You know what to do,so do it. | 你知道该怎么做,快去. |
[04:16] | Grey,you’re on this,too. Move. | Grey,你一起抢救. 快. |
[04:19] | We’ve got three more victims in the other car coming in. | 来的另一辆车上还有三个伤者. |
[04:21] | Let’s move,people. | 大家行动起来. |
[04:24] | He’s dead. | 他已经死了. |
[04:32] | Hey,olivia. | |
[04:35] | Pulseless v tach. | 电击. |
[04:36] | Line’s in. | 接好了. |
[04:37] | Okay,charge to 200. | Okay,充电至200. |
[04:39] | (monitor beeps) | |
[04:40] | 200. Clear. | 200. 准备. |
[04:44] | Push one of epi. Let’s go again. Charge 300. | 进行回波成像.再做一次电击,充电至300. |
[04:47] | Seriously? | 真的么? |
[04:49] | I thinthat’s what dr. Bailey wants you to do,george. | 我认为这是Bailey医生要你做的,george. |
[04:54] | Dr. O’malley. | O’malley医生. |
[04:57] | It’s what she wants,dr. O’malley. | 是她想要的, O’malley医生. |
[05:00] | Okay,then let’s charge to 300. | Okay,拿我们充电到300. |
[05:03] | 300. Clear. | 300. 准备. |
[05:05] | Male,46,unrestrained driver of the car that jumped lanes. | 男性,46岁,汽车冲出道路,没系安全带. |
[05:09] | B.p. 80 over palp,tachycardic,last pulse… 138. | 血压超过80帕,心跳过快,上一次脉搏138. |
[05:12] | Got 2 liters l.r. Running wide open. | 注射了乳酸钠林格液,血液循环过快. |
[05:15] | Significant abdominal tenderness. Any history? | 明显腹部触痛. 有什么病史? |
[05:17] | Wife says he’s got a bad liver. He’s on the transplant list. | 他的妻子说他的肝功能很差. 被列入了移植名单. |
[05:19] | Abdomen’s rigid. Okay,hands off. | 腹部僵硬. Okay,把手都拿开. |
[05:21] | We need to page burke and domner. | 要呼叫burke和domner. |
[05:23] | Prep this guy for the o.r. Who wants it? I do! | 给他准备手术. 谁来做? 我来! |
[05:25] | I do! I do! | 我来做! 我来! |
[05:26] | No,you’re too late. Stevens,take it. Yes! | 太晚了. Stevens,你来做. Yes! |
[05:28] | Karev,take the boy. | Karev,给这个男孩做手术. |
[05:30] | Yang,the mom. | Yang,你给那个母亲做. |
[05:33] | I wanna be looking at their films in 15 minutes. | 我希望15分钟内看到他们的诊断影像. |
[05:37] | We got one more for you. | 你还有一个伤者. |
[05:38] | What is it? | 哪个? |
[05:41] | That guy. | 那个人. |
[05:42] | He was in the accident? | 他也是车祸受伤? |
[05:43] | No,bowel obstruction. | No,肠梗阻. |
[05:45] | He’s not telling us what he ingested, | 他还没告诉我们他吞下了什么东西, |
[05:46] | but the films look like he’s packing. | 但拍的片子显示他的肠道被塞满了. |
[05:48] | Can’t people figure out a better way to move drugs? | 没有谁能想得不比通便药好的方法? |
[05:51] | Grey? Oh,pericaiocentesis,good. | Grey? Oh,心包膜穿刺术,很好. |
[05:56] | Any response? | 有反应么? |
[05:57] | Okay,uh,all right,you guys,can… | Okay,uh,好吧,你们几个,可以… |
[06:00] | should i call it? | 握可以宣布死亡? |
[06:01] | Well,what would you do next,o’malley? | 好吧,你下一步做什么,o’malley? |
[06:03] | I would call it. | 宣布死亡. |
[06:04] | To save him. | 把他救活. |
[06:07] | Uh,um… a pericardial window? | Uh,um… 心囊开窗? |
[06:09] | Excellent. Do it. Grey,you’re done here. | 很好. 做吧. Grey,你这边完事了. |
[06:11] | I got a bowel obstruction for you. | 有个肠阻塞病人等着你. |
[06:15] | Fun. | 好吧. |
[06:16] | At least your patient’s still alive. | 至少你的病人还活着. |
[06:22] | What next,doctor? | 下一步做什么,大夫? |
[06:32] | * nobody knows where they might end up * | |
[06:36] | * nobody knows * | |
[06:48] | * oh,oh * | |
[06:50] | * suppose you’ll never know ** | |
[06:55] | Okay,stop,That’s it. | Okay,算了,就这样了. |
[06:58] | That is not it. | 不是的. |
[06:59] | Come on,will you stop it? That’s it. | 别这样,就这样算了? 别看了. |
[07:01] | That is not it,richard,hold still. | 还没完呢,richard,别动. |
[07:02] | How can i hold still when you’re poking me? | 你戳我的眼睛我怎么不动? |
[07:03] | I have to poke you to discharge you | 戳你的眼睛是为了医治你 |
[07:05] | What makes you think he wants to be discharged? | 你怎么知道他想被你医治? |
[07:07] | Derek,don’t you know this hospital will crumble | Derek,你不知道这个医院快塌了 |
[07:10] | unless richard’s here holding up the walls? | 除非richard在这撑住墙? |
[07:12] | Adele,you’re supposed to be in the virgin islands. | Adele,你应该在维尔京群岛. |
[07:14] | Oh,you are in five kinds of trouble,mister man. | Oh,你陷入五种麻烦,先生. |
[07:18] | You had brain surgery and didn’t tell me? | 你头部手术却不告诉我? |
[07:21] | It was just a small procedure. | 只是一个小手术. |
[07:22] | It was brain surgery. | 是脑手术. |
[07:24] | I didn’t want to ruin your vacation. | 我不想破坏你的假期. |
[07:25] | You don’t know what a vacation is. | 你不知道什么是假期. |
[07:26] | How would you know how to ruin it? | 你怎么会知道破坏它? |
[07:29] | Well,anyway… | 好吧,无论如何… |
[07:31] | how did you find… you called my wife? | 你怎么知道的… 你给我妻子打电话了? |
[07:35] | You called mine. | 你先给我妻子打电话. |
[07:36] | Look,having someone home with you is the only way | 是这样,找个人陪你回家是我今天 |
[07:38] | i’m letting you out of here today. | 让你出院唯一的办法. |
[07:41] | Fine. | 好吧. |
[07:41] | I thought i saw a fabulous looking woman walk by. | 我想我看到一个美貌的女士来了. |
[07:44] | Addison,yes,see! Hi. | Addison,是的,看看你! Hi. |
[07:48] | I told richard i knew you and derek | 我跟richard说过我知道derek |
[07:50] | would get back together. | 会破镜重圆. |
[07:51] | Uh,actually,I’m here on a case. | Uh,事实上,我来这是为了一个案子. |
[07:53] | Addison and i are over,adele. | Addison和我结束了,adele. |
[07:54] | It’s not like we’re divorced. | 但我们没有离婚. |
[07:55] | Practically divorced. You’ve had counseling? | 实际上离婚了. 你进行咨询了? |
[07:57] | We had adultery. That was enough. | 我们和别人有一腿. 已经足够了. |
[08:01] | I’ll call you later,okay? Mm-hmm. | 我稍候给你打电话,okay? Mm-hmm. |
[08:05] | You should give her a chance,derek. | 你应该给她一次机会,derek. |
[08:07] | It’s good to see you. Keep him in line. | 很高兴见到你. 看住他. |
[08:18] | My mom’s okay,right? | 我妈妈还好,对么? |
[08:20] | Yeah,yeah,i think so. | Yeah,yeah,我想是. |
[08:24] | They’d been fighting at breakfast. | 他们早餐时还吵了一架. |
[08:28] | Dad gets ugly when he gets like that. | 我爸爸吵完架之后心情很不好. |
[08:32] | Ran three stoplights before we even got on the freeway. | 我们上高速公路之前闯了三个红灯. |
[08:35] | My husband bob’s a really good driver. | 我丈夫bob是一个好司机. |
[08:38] | Some guy in a pickup cuts us off. | 一个人开着货车把我们挡住了. |
[08:39] | Safe,you know? I think he saw something in the… | 安全,你知道么? 我看到路上中央有… |
[08:42] | in the middle of the road and… my dad just lost it. | 什么东西好像而且… 我爸爸没控制住汽车. |
[08:45] | And swerved to avoid it. He started chasing the guy. | 转向去避开它. 结果车追尾了. |
[08:47] | The crash… it just… it just came outta nowhere. | 车祸… 好像… 好像突然间就发生了. |
[08:50] | Blasting through traffic. | 甩进在车流中. |
[08:51] | We’d been having a really nice morning. | 我们本该有个非常好的早晨. |
[08:54] | One minute,everything’s fine. And the next… screaming at him. | 前一分钟,一切安然无恙 结果一分钟后… 向他大叫. |
[08:57] | I could see the guy’s face before we hit. Next thing i know… | 之前我能看见车里司机的脸. 接着我发现… |
[09:00] | we’re upside down on the other side of the freeway. | 我们都得车翻到了高速路的另一边. |
[09:03] | Do the surgeons know that bob has a bad liver? They know. | 外科医生知道bob肝有问题么? 他们知道. |
[09:06] | How’s scotty? | scotty怎么样了? |
[09:07] | Your son’s in the next room getting x-rayed. | 你儿子正在隔壁拍x光. |
[09:09] | My dad… he… | 我爸爸… 他… |
[09:10] | he’s in surgery. It’s pretty serious. | 他正在接受手术. 很严重. |
[09:13] | Yeah,well… | Yeah,好吧… |
[09:17] | i guess the son of a bitch got what he deserved. | 我想这个畜牲得到报应了. |
[09:24] | What makes people think they don’t need seatbelts? | 人们为什么觉得他们不需要安全带? |
[09:29] | My end is done. | 我的工作完成了. |
[09:31] | Well,the bowel’s a mess,but it’s repairable. | Well,肠子乱成一团,不过还可以治好. |
[09:33] | It’s a lot of work,but i don’t see the point with this liver. | 需要很多治疗,但肝没什么希望. |
[09:39] | What do you see,dr. Stevens? | 你的观点呢,dr. Stevens? |
[09:40] | Uh,deep laceration,bleeding. What else? | Uh,深度裂伤,出血. 其他的呢? |
[09:43] | It’s hard and pale… cirrhotic. | 肝脏发硬,苍白… 是肝硬化. |
[09:45] | They said he’s on the transplant list. | 据说他在移植名单上. |
[09:47] | Does he have family here,stevens? | 这边有亲人么,stevens? |
[09:48] | A wife and son. | 妻子和儿子. |
[09:49] | Okay,i’m just gonna roll you over. Gently. | Okay,我现在把你翻过来. 轻轻的. |
[09:54] | Oh! | |
[09:55] | This looks pretty bad. How did you get this? | 看起来很严重. 你怎么弄得? |
[09:59] | Well,we hit so hard. | Well,被撞得太猛了. |
[10:02] | I don’t think this is from the collision. | 这不是车祸造成的. |
[10:03] | It looks a couple of weeks old. | 应该有几个星期了. |
[10:13] | Where are you? | 到什么阶段了? |
[10:15] | I can see his heart. | 我能看到他的心脏. |
[10:17] | His heart that’s not beating. | 没心跳. |
[10:21] | If the heart’s still not beating,close and call it. | 还没有心跳,就缝合,宣布死亡. |
[10:24] | What? You think we’re defiling this man’s body? | 什么? 你认为我们在糟踏他的尸体? |
[10:29] | Well,we’re certainly doing more… | 好吧,我们当然要多做一些… |
[10:31] | than what? | 然后怎么样? |
[10:34] | If they’re dead or dying when they come through those doors, | 如果他们被送进来的时候已经死了或者将要死亡, |
[10:36] | you hump,and hump hard. Why? | 你那么辛苦的救他. 为什么? |
[10:39] | For the experience. | 为了经验. |
[10:40] | No,what else? There’s something more. | No,别的? 还有其他一些. |
[10:45] | You think on that. It’ll come to you. | 你慢慢想. 你会想到的. |
[10:55] | You know,mr. Hubble, | 你知道,Hubble先生, |
[10:56] | you might make things a little easier on yourself | 你可以让自己好受一些 |
[10:58] | if you would just tell us what you’ve ingest. | 如果你告诉我们你把什么吞了下去. |
[11:01] | We’ll know anyway once we see your films. | 只要看了片子我们无论如何都会知道. |
[11:04] | You have the most beautiful features. | 你的容貌太美了. |
[11:06] | They’re delicate. | 是那么精致. |
[11:08] | Almost porcelain. | 将瓷器一样. |
[11:09] | Mr. Hubble,whatever you’ve ingested could kill you. | Hubble先生,无论你吞了什么都会致命. |
[11:11] | Are you sure you don’t want to tell me | 你确定你不打算关说出来么? |
[11:13] | what’s got you blocked up inside? | 什么把你肠子塞住了? |
[11:17] | It might offend you. | 可能会有点冒犯. |
[11:18] | Is it drugs? It’s not drugs. | 毒品? 不是毒品. |
[11:21] | Mr. Hubble… | Hubble先生… |
[11:21] | i promise. | 我保证. |
[11:23] | It’s not drugs. | 不是毒品. |
[11:25] | Okay. | |
[11:26] | Well,good,i’m glad it’s not drugs. | Well,很好,很高兴不是毒品. |
[11:31] | It’s drugs. | 是毒品. |
[11:32] | Looks like at leasten balloons in his bowel. | 看起来肠子里至少有十个气球. |
[11:34] | My guess cocaine. | 我想里面是可卡因. |
[11:38] | Scott seibert,18,no fractures or internal bleeding. | Scott seibert,18岁,没有骨折和内部出血. |
[11:41] | Got pretty lucky. Recommendation? | 很幸运. 什么建议? |
[11:43] | Keep overnight for observation. | 留院观察一晚. |
[11:46] | Damn. Lea seibert,43,multiple healed fractures | 天哪. Lea seibert,43岁,多处已愈合的骨折 |
[11:50] | on her clavicle and humerus,her third and fourth rib. | 锁骨、肱部,第三第四根肋骨. |
[11:53] | She’s either a bull rider or she’s abused. | 要么她骑的是公牛要么就是受到虐待. |
[11:56] | Kid said the accident was road rage. | 儿子说事故是由于暴力驾驶 (表现为:超速驾驶、追尾、从右侧超车、闯红灯、大声鸣笛等行为). |
[11:57] | His old man got cut off in traffic,went ballistic. | 被车阻拦,撞飞了出去. |
[12:00] | Well,that’s not the story i got. | Well,那可不是我得到的情况. |
[12:02] | She has a large,yellowing bruise over her right kidney | 她右面腰部有一大片黄色瘀痕 |
[12:04] | tender to palpitation. | 轻微心悸. |
[12:06] | Said she got it from a fall last week. She’s bleeding. | 她说上星期摔了一跤. 有内出血. |
[12:08] | Perinephric hematoma. What do you do? | 肾脏及肾周围血肿. 你怎么打算? |
[12:11] | It should take care of itself. We’ll keep an eye on it. | 伤势会自动复原. 我监视复原过程. |
[12:13] | She needs,uh,bed rest and a shrink. | 她需要,uh,病床休息和一次收缩治疗. |
[12:18] | It’s drugs. | 是毒品. |
[12:19] | Stupid,stupid,stupid. | 白痴,白痴,白痴. |
[12:23] | One burst and he’s dead in five minutes. | 一包破裂,五分钟之后就会死亡. |
[12:26] | Okay,what do we do? Run his bowel. | Okay,怎么办? 清肠. |
[12:28] | And what does that mean? Yang? | 意味着什么? Yang? |
[12:30] | Uh,running the bowel entails removing all 36 feet | Uh,清肠必须要将36英尺的肠子 |
[12:33] | of the intestine from the body cavity, | 从他的腹腔中拿出来, |
[12:35] | hand searching for the balloons and then cutting them out. | 用手找到气球切下来. |
[12:37] | Grey,book an o.r. Yang,karev,you’re in. | Grey,预订o.r. Yang,karev,你们做手术. |
[12:40] | Need all the hands i can get. | 找尽可能多的帮手. |
[12:42] | Are you sure they’re balloons? | 你确定是气球? |
[12:44] | You have reason to believe they’re not balloons? | 有什么原因认为不是气球么? |
[12:46] | This one here’s got a face. | 这个有一张脸. |
[12:52] | So does that one. | 这个也有. |
[12:54] | They all do. | 都有. |
[12:56] | I’ll be damned. They’re judys. | 我会被诅咒的. 都是judys. |
[12:59] | Judys? | |
[13:01] | He swallowed the heads of ten judy dolls. | 他吞了十个judy娃娃的脑袋. |
[13:09] | Eww. | |
[13:16] | My mother used to buy me judy dolls… | 我妈妈给我买过judy娃娃… |
[13:18] | manhattan judy,surfer judy disco judy. I always wanted one. | 曼哈顿judy,冲浪judy 迪斯科judy 我一直想要一个. |
[13:21] | I dissected them,cut off their arms, | 我把它们解肢,切下胳膊, |
[13:24] | and shaved their heads. | 留着脑袋. |
[13:25] | Sounds like there’s a sick and twisted story behind this. | 后面好像有一个病态的故事. |
[13:27] | They’re sexist,distorted devil toys | 哪些是男性至上,性格扭曲的鬼玩具 |
[13:29] | that create unrealistic image expectations | 创造不真实的形象 |
[13:31] | catering to the porn-driven minds of men. | 迎合男人们被色情趋势的思想. |
[13:33] | You swallow a bitter pill this morning,yang? | 你早晨吃了什么特别苦的药么,yang? |
[13:36] | They’re dolls. | 它们是玩具. |
[13:38] | Grey,call for a psych consult. | Grey,找个心理医生来. |
[13:41] | And then see if he has family. Do i still book the o.r.? | 然后看他是否有家属. 我还要预订手术室么? |
[13:44] | Blocked bowels become necrotic bowels. | 阻塞的肠子会变成坏死的肠子. |
[13:45] | Check with dr. Burke,see if we can bump someone. | 问一下Burke医生,看我们能不能取消别人的手术. |
[13:48] | Those judy’s gotta come out today. | 今天就必须把judy娃娃都去出来. |
[13:50] | Hanging another b-neg. | 再挂一个B阴型血. |
[13:52] | He’s going through a lot of blood. | 他已经用去了很多血. |
[13:54] | What’s the word from u.n.o.s.? | 美国器官资源共享中心怎么说? |
[13:55] | He’s on the list,but they don’t have a liver for him. | 他在名单上,但还没有可以给他移植的肝. |
[13:57] | The list won’t help him now. | 名单现在也帮不上他. |
[13:59] | We can work all day, | 我们忙一天, |
[14:00] | but this liver won’t stop bleeding. | 他的肝也不能止血. |
[14:01] | And it won’t support his recovery from surgery. | 根本不能让他从手术中恢复. |
[14:03] | What about the donor from wilkeson that’s coming in? | 从wilkeson过来的捐献者怎么样? |
[14:06] | That liver’s already been committed. | 他的肝已经捐给别人了. |
[14:07] | Mr. Siebert’s only hope is a family donor. | Siebert医生唯一的希望是一个亲属捐献者. |
[14:10] | Maybe we should call it. No use in tying up an o.r. | 也许我们应该宣布他死亡. 占着手术室也没用. |
[14:12] | If we’re just postponing the inevitable. | 如果我们只是拖延他的死期. |
[14:15] | How much work do you have here to complete,dr. Domner? | Domner医生这里还有多少工作你要完成? |
[14:17] | Oh,mabe six hours. | Oh,可能六个小时. |
[14:19] | Then that’s how much time we have to find him a new liver. | 我必须在这段时间里找到一个新的肝脏. |
[14:22] | You’re the chief. | 你说的算. |
[14:33] | any family members waiting? | 有等待的家属么? |
[14:34] | Still trying to reach them. Good. | 还在联系. 好. |
[14:36] | I mean,not good that we haven’t reached them. | 我是说,找不到他的亲人并不好. |
[14:38] | It’s just good i don’t have to… | 只是好在我不必… |
[14:41] | it’s always hard. | 通常都很困难. |
[14:42] | yeah | |
[14:48] | I’m sorry about alex. | 至于alex我很抱歉. |
[14:52] | That’s fine. It’s good,you know. | 没关系. 很好,你看. |
[14:54] | No need to talk about it. | 没必要谈这个. |
[14:56] | You do understand that i had sex with him before you,not during. | 你要知道我和alex有性关系是在认识你之前,不是同时. |
[15:01] | Because when you and i were having sex… | 因为当你和我做爱的时候… |
[15:02] | i understand. | 我理解. |
[15:03] | I just wanted to clear the air. Oh. | 我只是想澄清一下. Oh. |
[15:07] | It’s clear. | 明白了. |
[15:09] | Perfectly clear… okay. | 完全清楚… okay. |
[15:14] | And about the syphilis. | 至于梅毒. |
[15:16] | We really don’t have to talabout this. | 我们真的没必要讨论这个. |
[15:17] | It’s just,i mean,i didn’t… i didn’t know i had it. | 指示,我是说,我不知道… 我不知道我染上了. |
[15:20] | I should’ve. I’m a nurse. I mean,there was the sore. | 我应该知道. 我是护士. 意思是,那地方疼. |
[15:23] | And i was all itchy. | 还很痒. |
[15:25] | Okay,you know,i,uh,got it. | Okay,你看,我,uh,知道. |
[15:28] | You know,things happen. | 你看,世事难料 |
[15:31] | They… they really do. | 是的… 确实. |
[15:32] | Things you wish you could change. | 你希望发生的事情能够改变. |
[15:34] | Yeah. (pager beeps) | |
[15:37] | It’s the chief. | 是主任. |
[15:39] | I gotta take this. Sure. | 我必须回电话. 当然. |
[15:42] | George. | |
[15:45] | You have to call it. | 你必须给宣布死亡. |
[15:47] | Call it? | 宣布死亡? |
[15:49] | Him. | 这个人. |
[15:50] | Oh,um,time of death 1:48. | Oh,um,死亡时间1:48. |
[16:05] | I got it. | 交给我. |
[16:17] | This guy came in this morning | 有个病人早晨送进来的 |
[16:18] | with ten judy doll heads in his abdomen. | 肚子里有10个玩具娃娃脑袋. |
[16:21] | Is that some kind of sick or what? | 不是有病还是什么? |
[16:23] | I mean,when you think about it | 意思是,当你想想 |
[16:24] | those things can’t be that easy to swallow. | 那种东西吞起来很费劲. |
[16:27] | If they still got their hair on them, | 如果上面还有头发, |
[16:29] | that’s some bad spaghetti. | 就像是发霉的意大利面. |
[16:30] | That dude’s crapping toys. | 那人吃玩具. |
[16:41] | U know,when you’re little you can hide. | 你知道,当你小的时候你可以藏起来. |
[16:46] | Ignore the shouting,the screaming, | 不去管大喊大叫, |
[16:48] | pretend like youe someplace else. | 假装在别的地方. |
[16:52] | Then when you get older,bigger, | 当你长大之后, |
[16:55] | you feel like you should be doing something. | 你觉得该做些什么. |
[16:59] | Something to stop it. You know,to protect her. | 一些事就不能再干了. 你知道,去保护她. |
[17:04] | And when you can’t, | 当你不能保护时, |
[17:05] | you don’t know who to be angrier at… | 你不知道去向谁发泄愤怒… |
[17:08] | your old man or yourself. | 你老爸或者你自己. |
[17:11] | Usually it’s yourself. | 通常是你自己. |
[17:17] | Did she tell you? | 她告诉你了么? |
[17:18] | She didn’t have to it’s all over her films. | 没必要,片子里到处都是. |
[17:23] | He’s not beating you,is he? | 他没打你,是么? |
[17:25] | No,just her. | 没,只打我妈妈. |
[17:26] | (elevator dings) | |
[17:29] | So what do you do about the anger? | 你怎么排解你的愤怒? |
[17:31] | Me? I think about the guy who eats doll heads. | 我? 我想的事吃玩具的那人. |
[17:34] | He’s got problems. | 他有毛病. |
[17:39] | Hey,i’ve been looking for you guys. | Hey,我一直在找你们. |
[17:42] | It’s my father. | 是我父亲. |
[17:46] | Bob liked his beers. | Bob喜欢啤酒. |
[17:49] | His liver started to fail a couple of years ago. | 他的肝前几年就不行了. |
[17:52] | He quit drinking,and we put him on the transplant list. | 戒了之后,我们把他列入了移植名单. |
[17:55] | But his blood type… “b” negative. | 但他的血型… B阴型. |
[17:58] | There just aren’t that many available. | 不容易得到. |
[18:01] | They suggested a family member. | 他们建议一个亲属. |
[18:04] | Any luck? | 有好消息么? |
[18:06] | My son. | 我儿子. |
[18:10] | They said scotty’s a good match. He’s 18. | 他们说scotty匹配很好. 他18岁. |
[18:13] | Family members shouldn’t do it out of obligation. | 家人在义务之外可以应该做. |
[18:15] | It’s a risky operation. | 手术有风险. |
[18:16] | Scotty’s had counseling. | Scotty进行过咨询. |
[18:20] | You know,they just don’t let you do it. | 你知道,他们不让你做. |
[18:24] | He hasn’t made his mind up yet,you know. | 他还没决定下来. |
[18:27] | I mean,we actually have a date set for the surgery. | 我的意思是,我们确实预订过一个手术. |
[18:31] | I just… i just don’t… i don’t want to pressure him. | 我只是… 只是不想… 给他压力. |
[18:33] | Well,then you shouldn’t. | 好吧,你不该给他压力. |
[18:35] | Oh,god. Oh,god,i don’t wanna lose bob. | Oh,god. Oh,god,我不想失去bob. |
[18:38] | Look,we’ll give your son as much time as we can | 我们给你儿子尽可能多的时间 |
[18:40] | to make a decision,okay? | 来作决定,okay? |
[18:51] | Would you care to explain? | 你想解释一下么? |
[18:52] | Seibert is a wife beater. Her films show years of abuse. | Seibert虐待他妻子 她的片子里显示她被虐待. |
[18:55] | I didn’t know that. Multiple fractures. | 我不知道. 多重骨折. |
[18:57] | She has a kidney bleed from a beating she took last week | 上星期她被打得肾出血 |
[19:00] | plus it was… it was his road rage | 再加上… 是丈夫的暴力驾驶 |
[19:01] | that caused the accident. The guy in the other car died. | 导致事故. 另一个车上的人死了. |
[19:04] | And that means what? | 那又怎么样? |
[19:05] | No heroic measures? We leave him on the table? | 因为不是英雄行为? 我们让他死在手术台上? |
[19:08] | Well,if it were up to me… think like a surgeon,dr. Yang. | Well,如果是我… 会像一个医生一样思考,dr. Yang. |
[19:10] | We have a dying patient and a liver that could save him. | 我们有一个要死的病人和一个肝脏能够救他. |
[19:12] | Well,this is more complicated than that. | 这要复杂的多. |
[19:14] | For social workers,yes. For the family. Not for you. | 对于社工,是. 对于家人. 对你不是. |
[19:19] | It isn’t up to you. | 不关你的事. |
[19:22] | Yeah,you made that perfectly clear. | Yeah,你分析得那么清楚. |
[19:23] | Well,i’m glad we have an understanding. | Well,很高兴我们达成共识. |
[19:25] | Yeah,i’m sure you are. | Yeah,我确信你是. |
[19:35] | R from wilkeson? | wilkeson的捐献者? |
[19:37] | Should be here at 3. Harvest team’s on their way in. | 3点应该到. 组织提取人员已在路上. |
[19:40] | I also need to touch base with the transplant center | 我还需要和移植中心联系 |
[19:42] | about seibert’s getting his son’s liver. | 关于seibert移植他儿子的肝. |
[19:44] | Dr. Burke. | Burke医生. |
[19:45] | Dr. Bailey needs an o.r. And they’re all booked. For? | Dr. Bailey 需要一个手术室 所有手术室都被预订了. 用来做什么? |
[19:48] | An emergent bowel obstruction. | 紧急肠阻塞. |
[19:52] | Drugs? | 毒品? |
[19:53] | Ten judy doll heads. | 是个玩具娃娃的脑袋. |
[19:56] | Seriously? Yes. | 真的? 是的. |
[19:58] | I can see their little faces. | 我能能看见它们的小脸. |
[20:00] | “Help! Let me out!” | “救命! 放我出去!” |
[20:03] | Bump warner’s hernia in 1. | 取消warner在一号手术室的疝气手术. |
[20:05] | But don’t tell him what we’re removing. | 但别告诉他手术室用来干什么. |
[20:08] | Thank you. | 谢了. |
[20:13] | If he can’t be here obsessing, | 如果他不能在这令人困扰, |
[20:15] | he wants stuff to obsess with at home. | 他想带点能困扰他的东西回家. |
[20:18] | I’ll be done and out of your way in a moment. | 我马上就完事. |
[20:20] | Intern time cards… sign. | 实习时间卡… 签一下. |
[20:25] | It’s always something,isn’t it? | 总有事情,是么? |
[20:27] | Some emergency surgery,some annoying administrative problem. | 一些紧急手术,一些烦人的管理问题. |
[20:31] | Being chief is a lot like being an intern. | 主任比实习生忙得多. |
[20:33] | The work never stops. | 工作不断. |
[20:36] | When i found out richard had a tumor, | 当我得知richard得了癌症, |
[20:39] | you know what i felt? | 你知道我什么感觉? |
[20:41] | Relieved. | 感到欣慰. |
[20:43] | I was hoping he would finally be forced to retire. | 我一直希望他能被迫退休. |
[20:49] | Ah,that has your attention,doesn’t it | Ah,这吸引你注意力了,不是么 |
[20:53] | how we both would like for that to happen. | 我们怎么都希望它发生. |
[20:57] | I could finally book a vacation for two. | 我终于可以预订一个两个人的假期. |
[21:02] | You know,you’re perfect for this job,preston… | 你知道么,你非常适合这个工作,preston… |
[21:05] | unattached,obsessive. This hospital,this job… | 独立,着迷. 着医院,这工作… |
[21:09] | it’s enough for you,isn’t it? | 对你来说足够了,不是么? |
[21:20] | It has to be today? | 一定要今天? |
[21:23] | He won’t make it off the table with his own liver. | 凭他的肝没法活下来. |
[21:25] | He’s bleeding a lot. | 他流了很多血. |
[21:28] | When you get counseling,they tell you not to force it… | 你咨询的时候,他们告诉你不要强迫去… |
[21:33] | the decision,you know? | 作决定,你知道么? |
[21:35] | One day,one moment… | 某天,某时… |
[21:37] | you’ll just know the right thing to do. | 你知道该做正确的事情. |
[21:41] | It should be easy,right? He’s my father. | 本来很简单,对么? 他是我父亲. |
[21:44] | Well,it’s a tough operation. | 这是一个困难的手术. |
[21:46] | I mean,it would be a big change in your life. | 我是说,这将改变你的一生. |
[21:48] | The upside is that the liver’s | 好的一面是肝脏 |
[21:49] | the only organ that regenerates itself. | 是唯一能自我恢复的器官. |
[21:50] | I mean,they’re gonna only take half of yours | 恩,他们仅拿走你肝脏的一半 |
[21:52] | and it’ll be back to normal size in two months. | 两个月就恢复原来大小. |
[21:54] | You probably won’t brunning any marathons anytime soon… | 你可能近期不能随时去跑马拉松… |
[21:56] | dr. Stevens,can i see you outside for a moment? | dr. Stevens,我们能去外面聊几句么? |
[22:01] | What is your problem? You’re doing a sales pitch. | 你有什么问题? 你刚才就像一个推销小姐. |
[22:03] | The recipient is your patient. | 接受移植者是你的病人. |
[22:05] | You shouldn’t even be talking to the donor. | 你不能跟捐献者谈话. |
[22:07] | The recipient is his father, | 接受这是他的父亲, |
[22:08] | who he’s gonna lose if he doesn’t make a decision. | 如果不作决定就会失去他. |
[22:10] | And he understands that,all right? | 他知道这些,好吧? |
[22:11] | Believe me,he understands that. | 相信我,他知道这些. |
[22:14] | You have no idea what’s going on in that kid’s head. | 你根本不知道一个孩子想的是什么. |
[22:18] | None. | 一点也不知道. |
[22:23] | Call three times a day. | 一天打三次电话. |
[22:24] | Do not call three times a day. | 不要一天打三次电话. |
[22:26] | And if my wife doesn’t put you through… i won’t put you through. | 如果我老婆不接你电话… 我不会接你电话的. |
[22:29] | Keep calling until she does. Yes,sir. | 一直打电话直到她接了为止. 好的,先生. |
[22:31] | He’s not talking. It could be pica. | 他不说话. 可能是异食癖. |
[22:33] | But doubtful for a man his age. | 这种年龄不太可能. |
[22:34] | Maybe an oedipal complex | 可能是恋母情结 |
[22:36] | or idolization of the dolls as partners. | 或者把玩具娃娃想象成伴侣. |
[22:38] | Or it could be that he simply enjoys it. | 或者可能单纯是喜欢这么做而已. |
[22:41] | You know,i’ve seen a lot of strange things | 我看过不少怪病 |
[22:42] | in strange places,but how does he enjoy this? | 在怪地方,但他怎么可能喜欢吞这些东西? |
[22:44] | He ‘d enjoy then when they came out. | 他也许喜欢它们出来的时候. |
[22:47] | I didn’t need to hear that. | 我不想听这些. |
[22:49] | Dr. Grey,may i speak with you for a moment? | Grey医生,可以跟你讲两句么? |
[22:52] | Don’t look at me for help. | 别找我帮忙. |
[22:54] | I assume he told you why he left me? | 我想它告诉你了他为什么离开我? |
[22:57] | Dr. Shepherd,with all due respect, | Dr. Shepherd,尊重的说, |
[23:00] | this has nothing to do with me. | 这跟我一点关系都没有. |
[23:02] | Really? | 真的么? |
[23:03] | So you didn’t take him back? Good girl. | 所以你没接受他? 好孩子. |
[23:06] | And in the future,i’d appreciate it if we could | 将来我非常希望我们能 |
[23:09] | keep our relationship strictly professional. | 严格的保持工作关系. |
[23:11] | Meredith? | |
[23:14] | Sometimes people do desperate things | 有时候人会为了得到某人的注意 |
[23:16] | to get someone’s attention. | 不顾一切. |
[23:19] | There are two sides to every story. | 每件事情都有两种理解. |
[23:23] | (cristina) the father’s an alcoholic wife beater. | 父亲是一个虐待妻子的酒鬼. |
[23:26] | I mean,it shouldn’t even be a question. | 这甚至根本就不是个问题. |
[23:27] | Yeah,but if you could save somebody and didn’t, | Yeah,但是如果你救某个人或者补救, |
[23:28] | wouldn’t you feel like you were committing murder? | 你不感觉你是在谋杀么? |
[23:30] | Oh,yeah,like the guy did when he crashed into george’s d.o.a.? | Oh,是的 就像是他撞上了george接到的送到医院时就已死亡的人? |
[23:32] | He’s the killer,not the son. Oh,that is sick. | 他才是凶手,不是他儿子. Oh,这才是恶心. |
[23:35] | Who would do that? | 谁会做这个? |
[23:37] | Ugh. Look,see judy fly. | Ugh. 看,看judy飞一个. |
[23:43] | Hey,george. Hey. | |
[23:53] | what? | 什么? |
[23:55] | Geor… | |
[23:56] | she was trying to make up with you. | 她正试着补偿你. |
[23:58] | You should go eat with her. No. No,i shouldn’t. | 你应该过去跟她吃饭 不. 不,我不去. |
[24:01] | She’s cute and she likes you. | 她那么可爱而且还喜欢你. |
[24:02] | You shouldn’t let a little syph get in the way. | 你不该让小小的梅毒挡住路. |
[24:03] | It’s not the syph. | 不关梅毒的事. |
[24:05] | Oh,so the syph. | Oh,那就是关梅毒的事. |
[24:05] | It is not the syph. | 不是的. |
[24:07] | Then what is it? | 那是什么? |
[24:11] | Oh. | |
[24:13] | What? | 什么? |
[24:16] | What is it? Out with it. | 是什么? 说出来. |
[24:18] | The’s this other girl. Izzie! | 有另外一个女孩. Izzie! |
[24:20] | Other girl? You have another girl? | 另一个? 你还有一个女孩? |
[24:21] | He hasn’t told her yet that he likes her. | 他没告诉她他喜欢她. |
[24:23] | Izzie,we are not in high school. | Izzie,我们不是在高中. |
[24:25] | George has a little crush. | George有点动心了. |
[24:26] | I do not have a crush. It is a thing. | 我没动心. 只是有点事情. |
[24:28] | A thing that is very personal. | 非常私人的事情. |
[24:29] | One day,i’d like to build on this thing | 某一天,我还想发展这段关系呢 |
[24:31] | with this other girl… woman. She’s all woman. | 和另一个女孩… 女人,她是个女人. |
[24:36] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[24:38] | I’m just playing with… | 我在摆弄… |
[24:39] | no,george,with olivia? What are you doing with olivia? | george,和olivia? 你在和olivia做什么? |
[24:41] | Oh,nothing. | Oh,什么也不做. |
[24:42] | You’re letting her think you’re emotionally available. | 你正在让她感觉在感情上她还能得到你. |
[24:44] | You’re letting her think she has a chance. | 你在让她感觉她还有机会. |
[24:46] | And there is nothing worse in the world | 世界上没什么比以为 |
[24:49] | than thinking you have a chance,when you really dot. | 还有机会更糟糕,其实你没有机会. |
[24:52] | Meredith is right. Tell her there’s someone else. | Meredith是对的. 告诉他你还有别人. |
[24:54] | Tell her why,george. I mean,at least give her the chance | 告诉她为什么,george. 看在上帝的份上至少 |
[24:57] | to have some feelings about it for god’s sake! | 给她个机会能感受到! |
[24:59] | why are you yelling at me ? | 你冲我喊什么 ? |
[25:00] | Because i’ve got estrogen,george. | 因为我有雌性激素,george. |
[25:01] | Because of all the estrogen. | 因为所有的雌激素. |
[25:11] | so,new subject? | 换个话题? |
[25:16] | It’s a mess. No,it isn’t. | 一团糟. 不是. |
[25:19] | I think i know a mess when i see a mess. | 我想打我看到一团糟的时候我会知道. |
[25:21] | You’ve got the harvest tying up o.r. 1. | 组织提取占用了1号手术室. |
[25:24] | siebert tying up o.r. 2. Bowel obstruction,o.r. 3… | siebert占了2号. 肠阻塞占了3号… |
[25:26] | it’s simply a bit crowded. | 只是有点拥挤. |
[25:26] | Well,your “crowded” is my “seriously overbooked.” | Well,你指的”拥挤”就是我说的”严重预订过渡.” |
[25:29] | And in my book,”seriously overbooked” is a mess. | 在我这,”严重预订过渡” 就是一团糟. |
[25:32] | (pager beeps) | |
[25:33] | They need to know if there’s any word on the seibert liver. | 他们需要知道seibert的干是否有消息. |
[25:35] | How much work do they have left? A couple of hours. | 他们还有多少事要做? 几个小时. |
[25:37] | Well,tell him i’ll be in to see them. | Well,告诉他们我这就过去. |
[25:38] | You bumped me for a bowel obstruction? | 你把我的手术换成肠阻塞手术了? |
[25:41] | Oh,uneasy lies the head that wears the chief’s cap. | Oh,主任现在十分的不安啊. |
[25:49] | Was it an act of desperation? | 是一种绝望的行为么? |
[25:51] | Not at all. | 不是. |
[25:53] | Something to attra attention? | 为了获得更多注意? |
[25:55] | Of course not. | 当然不是. |
[25:57] | I’m just trying to understand here,mr. Hubble. | 我正试着理解,Hubble先生. |
[26:00] | Why ten doll heads? | 为什么吃十个玩具脑袋呢? |
[26:02] | Well,’cause eleven would’ve been too much. | Well,因为11个就显得多了. |
[26:08] | I think it has something to do with his mother. | 我觉得可能跟她母亲有关. |
[26:11] | Maybe she always wanted a girl and gave him judy dolls | 可能是她想要个女孩就给他judy娃娃 |
[26:13] | for his birthday presents. | 作生日礼物. |
[26:14] | Aha,i got another one. | Aha,我找到另一个. |
[26:19] | Doyen clamps to yang. | Doyen把夹子给 yang. |
[26:21] | Grey,push the head up to the incision. | Grey,把玩具挤到切口处. |
[26:24] | Maybe his mother looked like judy and he was into voodoo. | 可能是她妈妈长得象judy 并且他是伏都教徒(一种西非原始宗教). |
[26:25] | Instead of sticking pins in… | 只是不用针戳… |
[26:29] | ah,black judy. | ah,黑人judy. |
[26:32] | Before they gave her long hair. | 在他们给她长头发之前. |
[26:34] | Back when she had the afro. | 回到她留着非洲发式的时候. |
[26:36] | She came with go-go boots and a leather jacket. | 她穿着戈戈舞靴和一个皮夹克. |
[26:39] | That’s a shame. It’s a real collector’s item. | 真可耻. 这真的是一种收藏. |
[26:41] | Collectible dolls… a new twist. | 可收藏的娃娃… 一个新的疯子. |
[26:43] | Seriously,you can identify these dolls by their heads? | 说真的,你能通过它们的脑袋辨别玩具么? |
[26:46] | You got a problem with that,yang? | 你对此有意见么,yang? |
[26:47] | I like judy dolls. I own judy dolls. | 我喜欢judy娃娃. 我有judy娃娃. |
[26:50] | The only problem i have with judy dolls | 我对judy娃娃的意见只是 |
[26:52] | is that they’re in the bowel of this man. | 他们在一个人的肠子里. |
[26:54] | Bailey,i need an intern in the e.r. | Bailey,我需要一个实习生到紧急病房. |
[26:56] | To meet the harvest donor. O’malley. | 去给捐献者提取组织. O’malley. |
[26:59] | See ya,turbo. You good here? | 再见,发动机. 你这情况好么? |
[27:01] | A couple of more heads to go. | 还有几个脑袋要拿出来. |
[27:03] | Then karev,stevens,yang,scrub out. | 那么karev,stevens,yang,都过来. |
[27:05] | You need to get an answer from seibert’s son. | 你们得去seibert的儿子那得到个结果. |
[27:08] | Okay. | |
[27:13] | Ah,yes,mod judy. She came with a yellow vespa. | Ah,yes,模特judy. 她骑着一个黄色小摩托车. |
[27:19] | You know what’s strange? | 你知道奇怪的是什么? |
[27:21] | We haven’t had enough strange? | 我没没有足够奇怪的东西么? |
[27:22] | She looks a little like you. | 她长得有点像你. |
[27:27] | This is the donor from wilkeson general. | 这是wilkeson general来的捐献者. |
[27:29] | Just put her in here until the harvest team comes down. | 就把她放在这直到组织提取小组过来. |
[27:32] | Thanks. | 谢谢. |
[27:33] | Well,at least this one’s heart is still beating. | 至少这个的心脏还在跳动. |
[27:45] | I think bailey would want me to… | 我想bailey回希望我… |
[27:48] | we finally reached the family of the dead motorist. | 我们终于联系上身亡摩托车司机的家属. |
[27:50] | They live in portland. Should be here in a few hours. | 他们住在portland. 几个小时就能过来. |
[27:52] | Want me to page you when they get here? Yeah,do they know? | 他们到的时候要我呼你? Yeah,他们知道么? |
[27:55] | Only that we were still working on him. | 只知道我们还再努力. |
[27:58] | I thinit’s better to hear bad news first hand. | 我觉得最好还是在一开始就知道坏消息. |
[28:02] | I know i’d like to talk to the doctor who called it. | 我知道我想和宣布医治无效的医生谈谈. |
[28:07] | Get some answers. | 得到一些答案. |
[28:10] | So that i could get on with my life. | 这样我才能继续生活. |
[28:13] | Uh… | |
[28:17] | george… | |
[28:22] | d you… | 你… |
[28:24] | did you see that? | 你看到了么? |
[28:27] | She’s decerebrate. Her brain’s… | 她已经脑死亡. 他大脑的… |
[28:29] | her brain stem’s still alive. Um… | 她的脑干还活动着. Um… |
[28:31] | okay,we’ll take it from here. Thanks. | okay,我们把她推走. 谢了. |
[28:32] | Would you look at this? | 你看看这个? |
[28:34] | She’s decerebrate. Okay. | 她已经脑死亡. Okay. |
[28:37] | Yeah,she can’t really be declared brain dead. | Yeah,她不能完全算脑死亡. |
[28:40] | It’s a small reaction. They probably just missed it. | 只是一点反应. 可能被忽视了. |
[28:43] | The cortex is dead. The brain stem will follow. | 大脑皮层已经死亡了. 脑干也会接着死亡. |
[28:45] | Death is imminent. We just have to wait it out. | 死亡是不久的事情. 我们只是等到结束. |
[28:47] | Yeah,but don’t you… | Yeah,但你不… |
[28:48] | she’ll be dead by the time we get to the o.r.,doctor. | 我们到达手术室的时候她就会死了,医生. |
[28:51] | But she’s… | 但她还… |
[28:52] | she’s alive now. | 还活着. |
[29:05] | (knocks on door) | |
[29:07] | It smells like a hospital in here. | 着问起来就像个医院. |
[29:11] | What are we doin’ with this guy,preston? | 我们在对着个人做什么,preston? |
[29:13] | Is this just an exercise? I don’t need the practice. | 这是个联系么? 我不需要练习. |
[29:15] | The transplant committee gave us the green light. | 移植委员会给我们开了绿灯. |
[29:17] | I’m tryin’ to get an answer from the son. | 我们在给他的儿子做工作. |
[29:18] | Well,this guy’s goin’ through blood | Well,这个人的血流没了 |
[29:19] | like there’s no tomorrow,and i mean that literally. | 活不到明天,我是认真的. |
[29:21] | How much work do you have left now? | 你还有多少要做? |
[29:23] | mabe an hour and a half. | 一个半小时. |
[29:24] | But without a liver, | 但没有肝, |
[29:25] | i don’t think this guy’s gonna last that long. | 我不认为这个人会活得长. |
[29:33] | I need to speak to scotty. | 我要跟scotty谈谈. |
[29:34] | I can talk to him. I need to talk to him. | 我能跟他谈. 我需要跟他谈谈. |
[29:37] | I think they want him to make the decision on his own. | 我认为他应该自己做决定. |
[29:41] | You think i’m sick for wanting to save my husband, | 你认为我病到连丈夫都救不了了么, |
[29:43] | don’t you? | 是么? |
[29:46] | I think… | 我觉得… |
[29:47] | your feeling very emotional, | 你现在感情用事, |
[29:50] | and when we’re feeling emotional, | 当我们感情用事的时候, |
[29:52] | sometimes it’s… sometimes it’s hard | 有时候… 有时候挺困难 |
[29:56] | to keep a vel head and consider all the facts. | 保持一个清醒的头脑考虑所有因素. |
[30:01] | Your husband killed a man on the highway today. | 你丈夫今天在高速路上撞死一个人. |
[30:04] | He almost killed you and your son. | 他差点让你和孩子送命. |
[30:06] | Those are the facts. | 这都是事实. |
[30:10] | Have you ever been in love,doctor? | 医生你恋爱过么? |
[30:15] | Have you? | 爱过么? |
[30:18] | Love has its limits. | 爱情是有限度的. |
[30:26] | dr. Shepherd. | |
[30:27] | Dr. O’malley. | |
[30:28] | I was just in i.c.u. With the harvest donor. | 我和捐献者在重症加护病房. |
[30:31] | And dr. Bailey,she has us | 还有dr. Bailey,她让我们 |
[30:32] | do exams and procedures on patients, | 给病人做一些检查程序, |
[30:34] | even if they’re dead. | 即使他们已经死了. |
[30:35] | What’d you find? | 你发现什么了? |
[30:37] | Uh,she’s decerebrate. | Uh,她是脑死亡. |
[30:38] | The donor… her brain stem is still alive. | 捐献者… 的脑干还有活动. |
[30:46] | excuse me. | 对不起. |
[30:47] | I’m derek shepherd,head of neurosurgery. | 我是derek shepherd,神经外科主任. |
[30:49] | You mind if i take a look? | 介意我检查一下么? |
[30:51] | Okay,yeah,uh,she’s still posturing. | Okay,yeah,uh,她还在动. |
[30:54] | We have every intention of waiting until she’s dead. | 我们打算等到他死亡为止. |
[30:57] | She’s in an irreversible coma. | 她已经陷入不可恢复昏迷. |
[30:58] | Hines,the neuro at wilkeson ran the protocol. | Hines,wilkeson的神经医生已经做过检查了. |
[31:01] | They missed decerebration. What else did they miss? | 他们没进行大脑切除. 他们还落了什么? |
[31:02] | She has a tumor on her,uh… | 她身上有各肿瘤,uh… |
[31:05] | brain stem,right? | 脑干是么? |
[31:06] | I don’t see an m.r.i. | 我没看到有核磁共振. |
[31:07] | Did you do an e.e.g. To confirm brain death? | 你们做脑电图来确定脑死亡了么? |
[31:09] | Yeah,according to hines. I don’t know dr. Hines. | 是的,hines说做过. 我不认识dr. Hines. |
[31:11] | We have six patients | 在三个州有六个病人 |
[31:13] | in three states waiting for this woman’s organs. | 等着这个女人的器官. |
[31:14] | Yeah,and i’m sure they’d all be happy to know that | Yeah,我确定他们知道器官是从 |
[31:16] | the organs they’re receiving are from | 某个大脑已经死亡的人那得到的 |
[31:17] | somebody who’s actually brain dead. | 会很高兴. |
[31:18] | No one’s gonna touch her while she ‘s alive. | 当她还活着的时候谁也不会碰她. |
[31:20] | For you to imply otherwise… | 你暗示否则… |
[31:21] | is there a problem here,dr. Orsen,dr. Shepherd? | 这什么有问题么,dr. Orsen,dr. Shepherd? |
[31:23] | Yeah,we have a donor who’s still decerebrate. And? | Yeah,我们有个捐献者还没完全脑死亡. 还有? |
[31:25] | And I wanna do an e.e.g. and an m.r.r. | 还有我想给她做一个核磁共振和脑电图 |
[31:27] | (orsen) An expensive waste of time. | 既浪费时间又浪费钱. |
[31:29] | I insist on it. | 我坚持要做. |
[31:33] | You insist on it? | 你坚持? |
[31:34] | I do. | 是的. |
[31:41] | Well,if my head of neurosurgery | Well,如果我的神经外科主任 |
[31:43] | says he needs an e.e.g. And an m.r.i., | 说他需要做核磁共振和脑电图, |
[31:45] | he needs an e.e. G and an m.r.i. | 他就是要做核磁共振和脑电图. |
[31:47] | You realize we have six patients waiting? | 你知道有六个病人等着呢么? |
[31:49] | That is not my call,dr. Orsen. | 不归我管,dr. Orsen. |
[31:51] | Who gets the organs is up to u.n.o.s. | 谁得到器官归美国器官资源共享中心管 |
[31:53] | Who donates the organs is up to the families. | 谁捐献器官归他的家人管. |
[31:55] | Hell,i got a guy in the o.r. That’s waiting for a liver | Hell,我手术室里有个人在等着肝脏. |
[31:57] | that may not even deserve to be saved, | 这个人也许都不值得救, |
[31:58] | and agai that’s not my call. | 还是这样,我管不了. |
[32:00] | But you wanna know what my call is? | 你知我管得了什么? |
[32:03] | Everything else. | 其它所有的. |
[32:07] | The patient is yours,dr. Shepherd. | 病人归你,dr. Shepherd. |
[32:09] | Thank you,dr. Burke. | 谢谢,dr. Burke. |
[32:12] | Dr. O’malley,you want to assist with this m.r.i.? | Dr. O’malley,你愿意协助做核磁共振么? |
[32:21] | First thing we’ll do is an e.e.g. | 我们先做脑电图. |
[32:22] | George,you with me? | George,你跟我来? |
[32:26] | (scott) what if he goes back to hitting her? | 他将来继续打她怎么办? |
[32:28] | You can’t make that call,but whatever you do, | 这你管不了,但无论你做什么, |
[32:31] | you can’t make the decision out of anger. | 你不能在气头上做决定. |
[32:32] | Alex, | |
[32:33] | So what do you do with it? | 你的问题你想怎么解决? |
[32:34] | What’d you do with yours? Alex! | 你的问题你想怎么解决? Alex! |
[32:36] | Hey,you shouldn’t be out here. Dr. Burke needs… | Hey,你不应该出来. Dr. Burke需要… |
[32:39] | can you just back off,please? | 你就不能离远点,行么? |
[32:47] | My anger had a life of its own. | 我的气愤会自己消失的. |
[32:51] | I bulked up,became a wrestler, | 我长大了,学会摔跤, |
[32:52] | and the next time he laid a hand on my mother, | 下一次他打我妈妈的时候, |
[32:55] | i beat the living crap out of him. | 我打了他一顿. |
[32:57] | When he got out of the hospital, | 当他出院的时候, |
[32:58] | he took off. | 他走了. |
[33:00] | He just took off and never came back. | 走了就再也没回来. |
[33:05] | I mean,he was a cold,mean-tempered bastard, | 我是说,他是一个冷酷的,性格卑劣的畜牲, |
[33:07] | but he was still my old man,you know? | 但他还是我老爸,you know? |
[33:11] | And then now… | 现在… |
[33:13] | now i can’t stop wishin’ | 现在我不住会想 |
[33:15] | that i’d never laid a hand on him… | 要是我以前没打他… |
[33:18] | that we somehow could’ve worked it through. | 我们不管怎么样都会相处好的. |
[33:32] | What is it? | 什么事? |
[33:33] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to interrupt you. L… | 对不起.我不是故意打扰你的. 我… |
[33:35] | what? What does burke want? | 什么? burke想要什么? |
[33:39] | I’m sorry,scott. He needs a decision now. | 对不起,scott. 他现在要做一个决定. |
[34:09] | When would it happen? | 什么时候做? |
[34:11] | We would take scotty to pre-op immediately. | 我们马上带scotty去做一个术前检查. |
[34:13] | The transplant surgeon is on call and waiting. | 移植手术正在待命. |
[34:16] | There isn’t much time. | 没多少时间了. |
[34:19] | Scotty… | |
[34:23] | scotty… | |
[34:50] | yeah,okay. | |
[34:53] | I wanna do it. | 我决定做了. |
[34:54] | (burke) let’s get him to pre-op. | 让他做术前检查. |
[34:55] | I’ll call the surgeon. But i have a couple of conditions. | 我通知外科医生. 但我有几个条件. |
[35:02] | You’re gonna tell the cops the truth about | 你要告诉警察车祸 |
[35:04] | what happened in this accident,mom. | 发生的真相,mom. |
[35:07] | And… as soon as we get back home, | 还有… 我们立刻回家, |
[35:10] | you and i are moving out. | 你和我搬家. |
[35:13] | Enough is enough. | 已经足够了. |
[35:30] | (burke)… donor,no transmittable diseases. | 捐献者没有传染病. |
[35:33] | E.t.a. About ten minutes. | 十分钟后注射受体拮抗剂. |
[35:35] | You know she’s just gonna go back to him. | 你知道那女人只是想回到她丈夫身边. |
[35:37] | No,i don’t know that. And that’s not my… | 不,我不知道. 而且那不是我的… |
[35:39] | this is not our call. | 不是我们管辖范围. |
[35:44] | Look,cristina… | |
[35:48] | i was wondering,uh,i mean,uh… | 我在考虑,uh,是说,uh… |
[35:51] | i was hoping that we can,uh… | 我希望我们能,uh… |
[35:56] | i know we didn’t… | 我知道我们没有… |
[35:57] | you’re asking me… | 你在问我… |
[36:00] | are you okay? | 你还好么? |
[36:04] | Can i scrub in? | 我可以回手术室么? |
[36:13] | Then,yes,dr. Burke,i’m okay. | 那么,是的,dr. Burke,我很好. |
[36:23] | Karev,let’s get him to pre-op. | Karev,带他去做术前检查. |
[36:28] | You see the tumor on her brain stem right here? | 你看到还留在她的脑干上的肿瘤了么? |
[36:31] | It looks pretty bad. | 看起来很恶心. |
[36:32] | U ever had a crappy day,o’malley? | 你有过很糟糕的一天么,o’malley? |
[36:33] | I mean,really,really crappy. | 我是指,非常,非常糟糕. |
[36:36] | I have had many crappy days. | 我许多天都这样. |
[36:38] | This one just got better. | 今天好多了. |
[36:39] | You might as well go home,gentlemen. | 你们也可以回家了,先生们. |
[36:41] | I will be the only one of us performing surgery here today. | 今天我们俩只有我会做手术. |
[36:45] | My friend here has a viable brain. | 我的病人大脑还活着. |
[36:48] | Okay. | |
[36:51] | Do you really think she’ll be okay? | 你真的人为她会好起来么? |
[36:53] | If i get the tumor out, | 如果把肿瘤切除, |
[36:54] | she’s got a good shot at recovery. | 她有很大的可能恢复. |
[37:03] | Look out for her. | 照顾一下她. |
[37:09] | Meredith? | |
[37:11] | Yeah. | 是的. |
[37:31] | is that the family of the dead guy? | 那是死者的家属么? |
[37:32] | Yeah. | |
[37:37] | Look,maybe i’m not over the alex thing | 也许我还没有原谅alex的事 |
[37:41] | or the syph thing yet. | 或者是梅毒. |
[37:44] | That… that’s not really the problem. | 那… 那不是真正的问题. |
[37:52] | There’s a girl who i,uh… | 有一个女孩我,uh… |
[37:54] | and it doe’t matter that there’s this other guy, | 我不在乎她是否还有别的男人, |
[37:58] | and frankly,i wouldn’t care if she gave me the ebola virus. | 而且坦白的说就算她把埃博拉病毒传染给我都没关系. |
[38:05] | I like you,olivia. | 我喜欢你,olivia. |
[38:08] | But… | 但… |
[38:11] | i just don’t like you enough. | 只不过不是非常喜欢. |
[38:17] | I gave it a shot,right? | 我努力过,对么? |
[38:20] | And you were honest. | 你很诚实. |
[38:23] | That’s good. | 这非常好. |
[38:34] | You know what you’re gonna tell them? | 你知道你要怎么告诉他们么? |
[38:41] | Why do we hump on every dead or dying patient | 他们被送进来的时候已经死了或者将要死亡 |
[38:43] | that comes through those doors? | 我们那么辛苦的抢救是为了什么? |
[38:46] | Experience? | 获得经验? |
[38:47] | So we can tell their family that we did everything we could. | 为了能够告诉他们的家人我们已经尽一切努力了. |
[39:02] | Are you ted’s family? | 你是ted的家人? |
[39:07] | yeah,yeah,we’re ted’s family. | 是,是的,我们是他的家人. |
[39:14] | just when the day was improving. | 正好是今天事情好转的时候. |
[39:15] | You told meredith what happened. | 你告诉meredith发生了什么. |
[39:17] | I did. What’d you tell her? | 是的. 你跟他说什么了? |
[39:19] | Sometimes people do desperate things | 有时候人会不顾一切 |
[39:21] | to attract attention. What? | 去得到别人注意. 什么? |
[39:23] | Wow. So that’s your side of this, | Wow. 那就是你在这件事上的观点, |
[39:26] | that i didn’t pay you enough attention? | 我没有给你很大的注意? |
[39:28] | Was that what you were thinking | 那时你一丝不挂和我最好 |
[39:29] | when you got naked with my best friend? | 的朋友在一起是想得么? |
[39:30] | No,by that point,i wasn’t thinking at all,derek. | 不,那件事,我根本就没考虑过,derek. |
[39:33] | By that point,i was just scratching an itch. | 那些,我只是是玩玩的. |
[39:35] | We got successful,you and me. | 我们曾经相处得很好,你和我. |
[39:37] | We got busy and we got lazy. | 我们忙起来就有些懒惰了. |
[39:38] | We didn’t even bother to fight anymore,derek. | 我们都没心思去吵架了,derek. |
[39:40] | And mark was there,and i missed you. | 当时mark就在身边,而且我很想你. |
[39:43] | And now i’m sorry. | 但现在我非常抱歉. |
[39:44] | I’m more sorry than you could possibly imagine, | 我比你想象的还要内疚, |
[39:46] | but at least i’m talking to you about it. Derek… | 但至少我还想跟你谈谈. Derek… |
[39:50] | i’m a sink with an open drain,addie. | 我是一个打开塞子的水槽,addie. |
[39:54] | did you get them all? | 你把它们都拿出来了? |
[39:55] | Yes. It wasn’t easy | 是的,很不容易 |
[39:58] | or very pleasant. | 也不是很令人愉快. |
[40:00] | How do you feel? | 你感觉怎么样? |
[40:02] | Empty. | 空虚. |
[40:04] | I feel empty now. | 我感觉很空虚. |
[40:07] | Yeah,i’ve been feeling | Yeah,我也一样 |
[40:09] | a little bit of that myself lately. | 我自己近来也有一点. |
[40:13] | I could see that. | 看得出来. |
[40:18] | mr. Hubble, | Hubble先生, |
[40:20] | why does eating doll heads fill you up? | 为什么吃玩具能满足你? |
[40:22] | What’s the satisfaction? | 满足什么? |
[40:25] | Do you really wanna know? | 你当真想知道? |
[40:28] | Would it be too much information? | 有些过分么? |
[40:32] | It might. | 有点. |
[40:36] | Maybe i’m better left in the dark. | 也许应该隐瞒起来. |
[40:39] | There’s something to be said | 有事情值得考虑 |
[40:40] | about a glass half full… | 关于半杯水… |
[40:46] | about knowing when to say when. | 关于什么时候喊停. |
[40:59] | i think it’s a floating line, | 我认为那是一个需要和希望的 |
[41:02] | a barometer of need and desire. | 浮筒液位计,气压计. |
[41:17] | it’s entirelyup to the individual… | 完全因人而异… |
[41:27] | and depends on what’s being poured. | 还要看倒的是什么. |
[41:41] | sometimes… | 有时候… |
[41:43] | all we want is a taste. | 我们想要的只是尝一尝. |
[41:51] | other times, | 别的时候, |
[41:52] | there’s no such thing as enough. | 根本就没有满足. |
[41:55] | The glass is bottomless. | 被子是没有底的. |
[42:08] | And all we want | 我们想要的是 |
[42:12] | is more. | 更多. |