时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “grey’s anatomy”… | 前情回顾 |
[00:03] | patient’s name? | 病人的名字? |
[00:03] | – ellis grey. | -我告诉你多少次了不要来烦我当我在… |
[00:05] | -Meredith’s mother. -It’s not that burke,broke up with me, | -Meredith的妈妈. -问题不在于是那个Burke和我分手了, |
[00:09] | it’s how he broke up with me. | 而在于他是如何向我提出分手的. |
[00:10] | Have you even bothered to tell burke about the baby? | 劳烦你和 burke说一下孩子的事好不好? |
[00:14] | -Cristina! -it was an extrauterine pregnancy. | -是宫外孕. |
[00:16] | -She’s bleeding out. -Stop talking to me like you’re my boyfriend. | -她大量出血. -不要装做是我男友的样子和我说话. |
[00:19] | Stop talking to me at all. | 再也不要和我说话. |
[00:21] | If you came out here to try to win me back, | 如果你出现在这里是为了重新得到我, |
[00:23] | -you can forget about it. -I just know i still love you. | -你不用想了. -我只知道我还爱着你. |
[00:26] | Hating you is the most exhausting. | 恨你是最令人精疲力尽的事. |
[00:37] | the key to surviving a surgical internship | 能在外科实习期生存的关键 |
[00:41] | is denial. | 是否认. |
[00:43] | We deny that we’re tired. | 我们否认疲劳. |
[00:44] | We deny that we’re scared. | 我们否认恐惧. |
[00:46] | We deny hobadly we wanna succeed. | 我们否认我们有多么想成功. |
[00:49] | And most importantly, we deny that we’re in denial. | 最重要的是, 我们否认我们在否认. |
[00:52] | I don’t know.When i left, cristina said she was okay. | 我不知道.当我离开的时候, cristina 说她很好. |
[00:54] | Nobody goes through what she went through and is totally over it by now. | 没有人经历过她所经历的事, 并且现在能完全放下. |
[00:57] | Cristina can. | Cristina可以. |
[00:59] | -She’s fine. -Too fine. She’s cold. | -她很棒. -过于棒了.她这是冷酷. |
[01:01] | No, she’s hard-core. She’s got ice in her veins. | 并不是这样,她是个中坚分子 她只是在纹理中放了些冰块而已 |
[01:03] | She does what she has to to get through. | 她做了所有她该做的. |
[01:05] | She lost a baby. She lost a fallopian tube. | 她失去了孩子. 她失去了输卵管. |
[01:08] | And she’s acting like she doesn’t even care. | 但她表现得一点都不关心. |
[01:09] | She’s all, “hello, i’m totally fine” person. | 她完全就是个只说”你好, 我很好”的人. |
[01:11] | I mean, she’s my friend, too, but she’s acting like | 虽然她也是我的朋友, 但是她表现得就像是 |
[01:14] | she hano emotions or warmth, like she’s missing a soul. | 她没有感情和热情, 像是没有灵魂一样. |
[01:18] | God, she is gonna make a great surgeon. | 上帝啊,她会成为一位伟大的外科医生的. |
[01:20] | -George. -It’s true. | -这是真的. |
[01:21] | You show no weakness, you make it to the top. | 如果你不示弱, 你就能成为最强的. |
[01:24] | Some people just keep their feelings to themselves. | 有些人仅仅是把他们的感情留给自己. |
[01:26] | We only see what we want to see | 我们仅仅看到我们想看到的 |
[01:29] | and believe what we want to believe. | 相信我们想信的. |
[01:31] | And it works. | 确实是这样的. |
[01:33] | We lie to ourselves so much that, | 我们老是在骗自己, |
[01:35] | after awhile, the lies start to seem like the truth. | 而过了一会儿,这些谎言开始看上去像真理的一样了. |
[01:38] | Meredith kissed me. | Meredith吻了我. |
[01:40] | Addison kissed me. | Addison吻了我. |
[01:41] | My wife and my girlfriend kissed me | 我的妻子和女朋友都吻了我 |
[01:43] | -on the same day. -Joe…do i look friendly to you? | -在同一天. -Joe…我看上去对你友好吗? |
[01:47] | Oh, you’re a tiny little kitten of joy and love. | 你是个充满欢乐和博爱的小女人. |
[01:51] | -What? -He saved my life. | -怎么啦? -他救了我的命. |
[01:53] | That is the first mistake | 这是第一个错误 |
[01:55] | Mcdreamy, go sit by someone who cares. | 美梦先生, 找关心你的人谈心去. |
[01:57] | We deny so much | 我们否认得太多了 |
[01:58] | that we can’t recognize the truth | 以至于不能辨认 |
[02:01] | right in front of our faces. | 就在我们眼前的真相. |
[02:03] | Everything’s gonna be fine. | 一些都会好起来的. |
[02:05] | Addison will go back to new york, | Addison会回到纽约去, |
[02:07] | meredith and i will start over. | meredith和我会重新开始. |
[02:08] | Everything’s gonna be fine,right? | 一些都会好起来的,对吗? |
[02:11] | You so damn stupid. | 你可真是蠢的无可救药了. |
[02:18] | I want everyone focused today. | 我要你们今天每个人都全神贯注. |
[02:19] | With cristina out,we’re short an intern, | cristina不在,我们少了一个人, |
[02:21] | and i have a feelin’ it’s gonna be one of those days. | 而且我有预感以后几天也会是这样. |
[02:23] | And, karev, see the chief by the end of the day. | 下班之前去看看头儿. |
[02:25] | What for? | 为什么? |
[02:26] | Do i look psychic to you? | 你以为我是你精神领袖吗? |
[02:27] | He’s the chief.He asked, you go. | 他是你的上司,他让你去你就去. |
[02:29] | What did he do now? | 他这次又怎么了? |
[02:31] | Maybe he gave the chief syphilis. | 可能把梅毒传染给了头儿吧. |
[02:33] | So we’re in the middle of the belizean jungle, | 当我们在柏力滋丛林中的时候, |
[02:35] | and this jaguarundi jumps out | 一只美洲豹突然跳了出来 |
[02:38] | and bites one of the guides. | 咬住其中一个导游. |
[02:40] | They all look at me. | 所有人都看着我 |
[02:41] | They’re yelling,”you’re a doctor. Help him.” | 他们大声喊,”你是博士,救救他” |
[02:43] | This is one time a phd does no good. | 我突然发现“博士”在这一刻没一点好处. |
[02:46] | I’m sorry. Did i miss the bell for social hour? | 打扰一下,我是不是错过了什么社科课的铃声? |
[02:49] | -Tales of missionary life. -You’re a missionary? | -不过是个传教士生涯的小故事. -你是传教士? |
[02:51] | No, my parents. We traveled a lot.They still do. | 我不是,我父母是. 我们旅行很多地方,他们现在还在旅行. |
[02:54] | Oh, wow.This stuff is great. | Oh, wow.这个挺棒的. |
[02:57] | Um, this is dr. Burke’s patient… | Um, 这位是Burke医生的病人… |
[02:59] | -kalpana vera. -Kalpana. | |
[03:01] | Named by villagers in nepal. | 名字是尼泊尔一个地方的村名帮我取的. |
[03:04] | Uh, she presents with multiple syncopal episodes | Uh, 她的症状是多重间歇性昏厥 |
[03:06] | and ventricular arrhythmia. | 并伴有心律不齐. |
[03:07] | So you’ve been passing out? | 这么说你曾昏倒过? |
[03:08] | Yeah,and having palpitations. | 没错,有时候还有心悸. |
[03:10] | Past medical history of rheumatic heart disease with mitral valve stenosis. | 以前曾患有风湿性心脏病 以及二尖瓣狭窄 |
[03:13] | They had to ship me from zambia to the states | 他们需要把我装上船,从赞比亚运回来 |
[03:16] | for 3 months of treatment when i was 8. | 那时候我只有8岁,整整治了3个月. |
[03:18] | Rheumatic fever almost killed me. | 风湿热差点就要了我的命. |
[03:20] | Dr. Stevens, what are the primary causes of ventricular arrhythmias? | Stevens医生, 导致心律不齐的 最主要原因是什么? |
[03:25] | valvular disease,mitral valve prolapse, stimulants, drugs | 心血管疾病,二尖瓣下垂, 外界刺激, 吸毒 |
[03:28] | and metabolic abnormalities. | 以及新陈代谢紊乱. |
[03:34] | What? | 怎么了? |
[03:35] | Out. | 出去. |
[03:36] | -I’m fine. -Out. | -我没事. -出去. |
[03:38] | You better be in your room by the time we round on you. | 你最好呆在你的病房里 当我们巡视到你那里的时候. |
[03:40] | And when will that be? | 什么时候呢? |
[03:41] | In 15 seconds. | 15秒之后. |
[03:44] | -14… 13…12… 11… -nice panties, yang. | -内裤真可爱, yang. |
[03:53] | In your dreams… evil spawn. | 做你的梦去…坏蛋. |
[03:56] | cristina yang. | |
[03:57] | Post-op, day three, from a unilateral salpingectomy… | 入院三天,刚做完 单输卵管切除… |
[04:00] | and ready to get back to work. | 并且已经做好重返工作岗位的准备. |
[04:02] | Is she? | 她行吗? |
[04:02] | I’m taking solids | 我已经可以吃固体食物了 |
[04:04] | and my pain is controlled with oral meds.I’m ready. | 同时口服止痛药对我 就很有效用了,我准备好了. |
[04:07] | Didn’t the nurse say this morning you had a fever? | 今早的那个护士 不是说你发烧了吗? |
[04:09] | Mother. | 妈. |
[04:10] | Cristina,did you have a fever? | Cristina,你发过烧吗? |
[04:15] | Temp spiked to 101 last night. Big deal. | 体温最高到101度(华氏),有什么了不起啊? |
[04:17] | She worked 2 shifts last month with a 102-degree flu. | 上个月她工作的两个 夜班中曾发烧到102度 |
[04:20] | Yes, exactly, george.Thank you. | 是啊,太对了 george.非常感谢. |
[04:22] | And we appreciateyour dedication, | 我们感激你的奉献, |
[04:23] | but you’re staying in bed until it normalizes. | 但是你现在要躺在床上,直到一切稳定下来. |
[04:26] | I keep telling her there’s more to life | 我不知告诉她多少次了 |
[04:28] | than surgery and career. | 好多东西比医生和事业更重要. |
[04:30] | Mother,go upholster something. | 妈,去搞搞装修吧. |
[04:31] | -Look, i need you to relax, -shut up and get better. | -听着,你现在给我放松下来, -把嘴闭上,快点好起来. |
[04:35] | You’re a patient this week so you can be a doctor next week. | 这周你是病人 那下周你就可以做医生了 |
[04:37] | Understand? | 明白? |
[04:38] | Mere. | |
[04:40] | You cannot leave me alone with her. | 你不能让我单独和她呆在一起. |
[04:41] | I am flying over the cuckoo’s nest here. | 她快把我逼疯了 注解:”One flew over the cuckoo’s nest”是一部电影 讲一个精神病院的故事 |
[04:43] | -You have to save me. -You need time to heal. | -你必须救我. -你需要时间疗养. |
[04:45] | I’m healed.I’m healed! | 我已经好了,全好了! |
[04:53] | Oh, god. | Oh, 天. |
[04:55] | Okay, dr. O’malley,you’re presenting. | 好 O’malley医生,你来报告. |
[04:57] | Okay, dr. Greyis post-op, day three, | Okay, Grey医生,手术后第三天.. |
[05:00] | from a tumor resection… | 是肿瘤切除 |
[05:01] | wrong, wrong, wrong. | 不对,不对,不对. |
[05:03] | He’s got it all wrong. It’s not asthma, it’s gerd. | 他全搞错了 根本就不是哮喘, 是gerd(胃食管倒流症). |
[05:05] | He needs a nissen fundoplication. | 他需要做尼森治愈术 |
[05:07] | -I don’t want her in the room. -Mom. | -我不想在这里看见她. -妈. |
[05:10] | She’s a child, and i won’t have her on my team. | 她是孩子, 我不想她和我一起工作. |
[05:13] | We’ll meet you outside,dr. Grey. | 一会出去见你,Grey医生. |
[05:22] | You skipping rounds? | 你在到处闲逛吗? |
[05:23] | Avoiding mother. | 躲避我妈. |
[05:24] | Meredith… | |
[05:27] | you’ve got a wife. | 你已经有老婆了. |
[05:27] | Yes. | 对. |
[05:28] | -Your life is complicated. -Yes. | -你的生活很复杂. -嗯,对. |
[05:30] | I don’t need complicated. | 我不想要复杂. |
[05:31] | -I have complicated all on my own. -Yes. | -我有一堆自己的乱摊子. -对. |
[05:34] | Stop saying yes. | 别再说对了. |
[05:35] | Try not to make any sudden movements. | 尽量不再让事情恶化. |
[05:39] | -You think this is funny. -Addison’s leaving. | -你觉得有趣吗?. -Addison要走了. |
[05:42] | She doesn’t have any more patients in this hospital. | 她在这医院里 没有任何患者了. |
[05:44] | There’s no reason for her to be here. | 再也没有任何原因让她留下来了. |
[05:46] | No reason? | 没有原因? |
[05:47] | None whatsoever. | 无论什么. |
[05:49] | Well, isn’t this cozy? | 哇,真爽啊你们,嗯? |
[05:51] | Can i join in, | 带我一个呗, |
[05:52] | or are you not into threesomes? | 除非你们不喜欢3P? |
[05:56] | I have to go. | 我要走了. |
[05:57] | Meredith… | |
[06:00] | you really are satan. | 你真是个魔鬼. |
[06:01] | You realize that, right? | 你自己也意识到了对吗? |
[06:03] | If satan were to take physical form, he’d be you, | 如果魔鬼有具体形态的话 他一定是你, |
[06:05] | -everywhere, all the time. -I am so not satan. | -任何地方,任何时间. -我根本不是. |
[06:07] | How come you haven’t gotten on your broomstick | 你怎么还没骑上 你的破扫帚 |
[06:09] | and gone back to new yorkwhere you belong? | 飞回你应该去的纽约? |
[06:10] | -Stop being petty. -Stop beingan adulterous bitch. | -你能不这么卑鄙吗? -你能不做偷汉子的婊子吗? |
[06:15] | You know you are going to forgive me eventually, right? | 你明白最终你还是会 原谅我的,对吗? |
[06:17] | I mean, you can’t just… | 我是说,你只是不能… |
[06:19] | i mean, there was a time | 我的意思是,你需要时间 |
[06:19] | where you thout of me as your best friend. | 来思考我才是你 最好的朋友. |
[06:21] | There was a time where i thought | 曾经有一刻 |
[06:22] | you were the love of my life. | 我认为你是我今生的挚爱. |
[06:24] | Things change. | 不过一切都变了. |
[06:36] | Divorce papers. | 离婚协议. |
[06:38] | Your lawyer said they’re okay. | 你律师说这个可以. |
[06:40] | I haven’t signed ’em yet. | 我还没签字. |
[06:41] | The ball’s in your court. If you sign, i’ll sign. | 你有发球权 你签字的话,我就签 |
[06:45] | I’ll… sign and be on the first plane out of here. | 我签字之后会坐 最快的航班离开这里. |
[06:46] | I’ll sign them immediately. | 我立刻就签. |
[06:47] | I want you out of here as soon as possible. | 我要你尽快离开这里. |
[06:54] | Derek, have you ever thought that even if i am satan | Derek, 你有想过吗? 即使我真的是魔鬼 |
[06:56] | and an adulterous bitch | 又背着你偷汉子 |
[06:57] | that i still might be the love of your life? | 但是我可能还是你生命中的挚爱? |
[07:24] | nobody knows were they might end up | |
[07:28] | nobody knows | |
[07:39] | oh, oh | |
[07:41] | suppose you’ll never know | |
[08:04] | It’s my chart. | 我的病历. |
[08:06] | You’re the patient,not the doctor. | 你是病人,不是医生. |
[08:08] | Act like one. | 做个病人. |
[08:10] | It’s been tough finding you alone. | 我了解你一个人很孤独. |
[08:13] | Yeah. Well… | 是啊.. |
[08:14] | how are you doing? | 你好吗? |
[08:15] | -Well, you have my chart.You tell me. -How are you doing? | -嗯,你拿着我病历呢,你说呢 -你好吗? |
[08:24] | I’m fine.Perfectly okay. | 我很好,好的不能再好了. |
[08:27] | I had a right to know. | 我有权利知道. |
[08:30] | -Well, now you do. -Cristina… | -嗯,现在你知道了 |
[08:31] | look, now you know.It’s over. | 听着,你现在知道了,一切都结束了. |
[08:34] | There’s nothing for you to deal with, | 和你没有关系, |
[08:35] | so i don’t know. | 所以我不知道. |
[08:36] | What else is there really left to say? | 还有什么可以说的 |
[08:38] | -Plenty. For starters,you could’ve come to me… -oh, look, it’s my mother. | -很多,作为开头,你可以重新和我… -哦,看,这是我妈妈 |
[08:45] | Dr. Preston burke. Nice to meet you, mrs. Yang. | Preston burke医生. 很高兴认识你,yang太太 |
[08:47] | Actually, it’s rubenstein. | 事实上,是rubenstein. |
[08:49] | Dr. Saul rubenstein of beverly hills, | Saul rubenstein医生来自beverly hills, |
[08:52] | the oral surgeon.I’m remarried. | 口腔医生,我又再婚了. |
[08:54] | Been remarried since cristina was, what, about 3? | 再婚的时候,cristina大概只有.. 几岁,3岁? |
[08:58] | Mom, that’s too much information. | 妈,你说太多话了. |
[08:59] | He has other things to do. | 他还有其他事情要做呢. |
[09:02] | You’re good-looking.He’s good-looking. | 你长的挺帅.他挺帅. |
[09:05] | Why don’t you ever bring home a man as good-looking as him? | 为什么你从来不带一个 像他这么帅的男生回家? |
[09:08] | -Stop. -What? | -别说了. -怎么了? |
[09:10] | -Stop talking. -Cristina!Forgive her. | -别再说了. -Cristina!别介意她. |
[09:15] | I don’t know what i ever did | 我不知道我到底做了什么 |
[09:16] | to raise such an unpleasant girl. | 怎么养出一个这么讨厌的丫头. |
[09:18] | Oh, me, unpl…i’m unpleasant? | Oh, 我, 讨厌…我让人讨厌? |
[09:20] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下. |
[09:24] | -Do you know who that was? -Who? | -你知道他是谁吗? -谁? |
[09:26] | That was my…that was my boss. | 他是我的..他是我的老板. |
[09:27] | -I was very nice to him. -Why did you have to call my “unpleasant” | -我对他不错啊. -为什么你说我是讨厌的? |
[09:29] | in front of my boss? | 还在我老板面前? |
[09:31] | Lighten up, please. | 放轻松,宝贝. |
[09:33] | Okay, i was thinking that maybe we might wanna… | Okay, 我在想,也许 我们可以.. |
[09:36] | you might… | 你可以… |
[09:37] | okay, we both have tonight off, so… | okay, 我们俩今晚都休息,所以.. |
[09:39] | you are so into me. | 你追我可挺紧的啊. |
[09:40] | Shut up. | 闭嘴. |
[09:41] | It’s sad… the worship,the adoration. | 真难过…崇拜,爱慕. |
[09:44] | And i’m so handsome,i intoxicate you. | 我还这么帅,把你迷倒了. |
[09:46] | Okay, you know what?Forget it. | Okay, 你知道吗?没事了. |
[09:47] | Izzie, would you like to go out with me tonight | Izzie, 你今晚愿意 和我一起出去吗? |
[09:50] | on a date? | 约会? |
[09:52] | You wear something gorgeous,i pay for food. | 你打扮漂亮点,我请你吃饭. |
[09:54] | Are you making fun of me? | 你在拿我开心是吗? |
[09:55] | I’m not making fun of you. | 我没有. |
[09:57] | Okay, then. | 那好吧. |
[09:59] | Good. | 好. |
[10:00] | Good. | 好. |
[10:02] | thought i told you i never wanted to see you again. | 我以为告诉过你 再也不想见到你了 |
[10:04] | That’s only because you’re too lazy to learn anything more. | 那是因为你太懒了, 没办法再学新东西 |
[10:06] | Dr. Meredith grey,jeremiah tate. | Meredith grey医生,这是jeremiah tate. |
[10:08] | Thinks he knows so much | 他自以为了解的很多 |
[10:09] | because he was one of my first patients as an intern. | 因为他是我做实习生 的时候第一个患者. |
[10:11] | I knew as much as she did. | 我和她懂的一样多. |
[10:13] | She was clueless about how to treat cystic fibrosis. | 她处理囊肿性纤维化 的时候笨的要命. |
[10:16] | A simple cholecystectomy turned into a month-long stay. | 搞砸了一个简单的胆囊切除手术 让人家在医院呆了一个月 |
[10:19] | You better not be alleging malpractice. | 你最好别被说成玩忽职守. |
[10:21] | Guy raises about 100 grand a year for cysc fibrosis runnin’ triathlons | 这家伙参加三项全能赛, 一年内囊肿性纤维化100单位 |
[10:25] | thinks he’s a big shot. | 我猜他一定是个大人物. |
[10:26] | You run triathlons? | 你是三项全能选手?? |
[10:27] | -Why not? -Pain, for one. | -不行吗? -一级疼痛. |
[10:30] | It says here you’re finally admittin’ to feelin’ a little. | 看起来你终于承认 你感觉到点疼痛了 |
[10:32] | -A little. -How little? | -就一点吧. -多大一点? |
[10:34] | Truth. | 说真话. |
[10:35] | Well, enough to keep me awake at night. | 嗯,只不过让我整夜无法入睡. |
[10:39] | Had some seizures. Um… | 能感觉到在翻滚. Um… |
[10:42] | too weak to work out. | 但是我实在没力气抵抗了. |
[10:43] | Anyone been through here with your c.t. Results? | 有人过来给过你 的C.T结果吗? |
[10:46] | No. It’s probably just my pancreatitis | 没有,我估计就是我的胰腺炎 |
[10:50] | -kicking up again. -All right, then. | -又发作了而已. -明白了 |
[10:52] | We’ll be back with your results and a plan. | 回头我们会拿来你的结果,以及解决方案的. |
[10:56] | Where do your parents think you are this time? | 这次你父母认为你 是在哪里了? |
[11:00] | New orleans. | 新泽西. |
[11:06] | What about his parents? | 他父母怎么办? |
[11:07] | No, he doesn’t like to bother them | 他不愿意告诉他父母 |
[11:08] | until he’s well or about to get discharged. | 直到他恢复,或者要出院的时候. |
[11:11] | He understands his reality. | 他了解自己的情况 |
[11:13] | He just chooses to ignore it. Denial works for him, grey. | 他只不过选择不予理睬罢了 “否认”对他挺有用的, grey. |
[11:17] | “Abdominal pain.Abdominal pain. | 腹痛.腹痛. |
[11:20] | “Perirectal abscess. Gunshot wound to the head.” | “直肠脓肿. 头部枪伤.” |
[11:26] | What the hell is this g.s.w. To the head? | 头部枪伤是怎么他妈的回事? |
[11:28] | Why wasn’t the trauma team called? | 为什么外伤科的人没来? |
[11:30] | Hello?Are you people insane? | 有人吗?你们都傻了啊? |
[11:33] | There’s your gunshot victim. | 你那枪伤受害者在那儿呢. |
[11:36] | Him? | 他? |
[11:42] | I’m redoing the living room in beige silks, | 我正在重新把客厅铺上米色的丝绸, |
[11:47] | i’m thinking. | 我在想. |
[11:49] | And modern. Very mid-century. | 时尚而具有中世纪的味道. |
[11:52] | -And the dining room… -mother,give me back my toes. | -还有餐厅… -妈,把我脚趾拿回来. |
[11:55] | Okay. I’ll change the subject. | Okay. 我换个话题. |
[12:00] | Who’s the father? | 谁是爸爸? |
[12:02] | Mid-century, did you say? | 你是说你喜欢中世纪吗? |
[12:03] | Someone you work with,right? | 和你一起工作的人,对吧? |
[12:05] | Or is it just for sex? | 或者仅仅是打个炮而已? |
[12:07] | You made such a point of not forming attachments. | 你的想法真是不切实际 |
[12:10] | 20 minutes. All i want is 20 minutes of peace and quiet. | 20分钟.留给我 20分钟的清净吧. |
[12:14] | The daughter i raised would appreciate her mother’s help. | 我养的女儿应该感激 她妈妈的帮忙. |
[12:19] | 你养的女儿正在恳求你 离开这里,马上! | |
[12:23] | I didn’t have to come here. You know, i’m very busy. | 我根本没有义务来这里 你知道,我很忙 |
[12:26] | I know. Yeah, i know,redecorating your house. | 我知道,真的,全知道, 你正在重新装修你的房子 |
[12:34] | Well, can you get me a mocha latte, please? | 请你给我一杯摩卡咖啡可以吗? |
[12:36] | A nonfat one. | 脱脂的. |
[12:38] | No, a fat one. | 不, 普通的. |
[12:47] | Ah. Well, you’re walking. | 嗯,你能走. |
[12:50] | You’re talking.There’s no exit wound. | 你能说话,并没有太大的损伤. |
[12:53] | This mark here looks more like a burn. | 这个标记看上去更像一个烧伤. |
[12:55] | I’m telling you,i shot myself… | 我告诉你了,我射到了我自己… |
[12:57] | pulled the trigger while i was cleaning my.22. | 我在擦拭我的22的时候,扣动了扳机. |
[12:59] | I thought the clip was out. | 我以为弹膛已经拿出去了. |
[13:00] | If you’re thinkin’ suicide,don’t. | 如果你正认为我是自杀的话,千万别, |
[13:02] | People make mistakes.I made a mistake… | 人人都会犯错,我也会… |
[13:06] | and now i’m payin’ for it. | 我正为此付出代价. |
[13:09] | But i did shoot myself. | 但是我的确对自己开枪了. |
[13:17] | Where’s your i.v.? | 你的监护医生呢? |
[13:18] | I’m taking solid i hep-locked it. | 我正在吃固体食物,正在消化着. |
[13:20] | -On whose orders? -Mine. | -谁下的指令? -我自己. |
[13:24] | Okay. “yang.” | |
[13:28] | How about this order?”Bed rest, | 这个命令如何?”上床休息, |
[13:29] | “out of bed to chair,bathroom privileges.” | “床和椅子之外,只可以去洗手间” |
[13:32] | Nothin’ about stealing charts at the nurses’ station. | 和你在护士站偷病历无关 |
[13:34] | Okay, you know what? Hey, hey, hey! Give me that. | Okay, 知道吗? Hey, hey, hey! 把这个给我. |
[13:41] | Ah. Ah. There. Satisfied? | Ah. Ah. 这样满意了吗? |
[13:42] | I’m out of bed to chair. | 我不在床上,在椅子上. |
[13:44] | -I’m telling your intern on you. -Meredith? | -我会告诉你的监护实习医生的. |
[13:47] | -Yeah. -Oo i’m so scared. | -哦,我好怕怕哦 |
[13:57] | Dr. Grey, how are you doin’? | Grey医生, 你好吗’? |
[13:58] | You’re here. Good. | 你来了. 好. |
[13:59] | I need the results of the barium esophagram | 我需要你钡理化验的结果 |
[14:02] | or the e.g.d.,and you have neither. Okay. | 或者e.g.d.,但是你什么都没给我,Okay. |
[14:05] | No worries. I’ll be here when you get back. | 不用担心,你回来的时候我会在这里的. |
[14:08] | So today,you’re her intern, hmm? | 今天你是她的实习生? |
[14:11] | Well, that’s better than bein’ her husband. | 嘿嘿,比做她老公好多了. |
[14:13] | Well, that’s a matter of opinion. | 这只不过是看法不同的问题罢了. |
[14:14] | Good morning, ellis. | 早上好, ellis. |
[14:16] | Richard, good to see you. I need those labs immediately. | Richard, 见到你真好. 我现在就需要那些结果. |
[14:20] | Chief, um… | 头儿, um… |
[14:22] | she’s not a surgical patient anymore, | 她不再是个等待接受手术的病人了, |
[14:24] | and i’d really like to get back to the o.r. | 所以我更愿意回到手术室去 |
[14:26] | So, uh, do you think i could hand her off to someone else? | 嗯,你觉得我能把她 交给其他人吗? |
[14:29] | O’malley, alzheimer’s causes her reality to shift, | O’malley, alzheimer导致她 颠倒黑白 |
[14:32] | depending on the situation,her mood. | 全凭当时的情况,以及她的心情. |
[14:35] | She needs stability right now. | 她此刻需要的是稳定下来. |
[14:36] | That’s why i’m depending on you to keep a special eye on her. | 这就是为什么我相信你 让你对她特殊照顾 |
[14:40] | Yes, i know, sir,but, you know, | 是的,我知道,但是先生,那个.., |
[14:43] | it doesn’t seem fair to me. | 这样看起来对我不是很公平. |
[14:45] | I need those studies yesterday. | 我需要昨天的那些病例. |
[14:48] | You heard the doctor. | 你听到医生说什么了. |
[14:50] | Get movin’. | 去吧. |
[14:57] | I saw that. | 我看到了. |
[14:59] | I saw you take that pill. | 我看到你吃药了. |
[15:01] | Oh, it’s… it’s my pill. You know, “the pill.” | oh.那个是..我的药丸. 那个..”药丸” |
[15:05] | It’s, uh,it’s not in your chart, | 这个并不在你的病历上, |
[15:08] | and you’re supposed to tell us all the meds you’re on. | 而且你应该告诉我们 你正在服用的所有药物. |
[15:10] | You’re not my doctor. | 你不是我的医生. |
[15:12] | -You shouldn’t even be here. -She’s right. | -你甚至不应该在这里. -她说的对. |
[15:14] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不应该在这里. |
[15:15] | I saw her take unauthorized medication. | 我看到她在吃不知名的药品. |
[15:17] | I’m on the pill, | 我一直在吃这药丸, |
[15:18] | and i had grapefruit juice this morning. | 我今早喝了柚子汁 |
[15:20] | Since the juice inhibits enzymes | 因为果汁抑止酶的分泌, |
[15:21] | involved in the metabolism of o.c.p. S, | 所以会影响ocps(口服避孕药)的新陈代谢 |
[15:23] | i thought i’d avoid the interaction | 我想避免交叉作用 |
[15:24] | by taking it two hours after my meal. | 所以我在饭后两个小时之后吃. |
[15:26] | She is a doctor in neuropharmacology, cristina. | 她是神经药理学医生, cristina. |
[15:29] | -Well, izzie, i don’t see oral contraceptives… -guys. | -Well, izzie, 我没看到什么口服避… -你们. |
[15:30] | -Okay, well now you will. -Would you just go back to bed… | -Okay, 好了你现在应该. -你可以回到你床上去吗… |
[15:32] | -Would you just go back to bed -and stop poaching my patients? | -你可以回到你床上去吗 -别在打我病人的主意了? |
[15:38] | It’s not a… | 才没有… |
[15:42] | -She’s in v-fib. -Call the code. | -她心脏停止了. -呼叫警报代码. |
[15:45] | code blue,second floor. | |
[15:47] | Code blue.second choice | |
[15:55] | -No code? -Not anymore. | -不危险了? -没有了. |
[15:56] | Can you help us get her back in the bed? | 能帮我把她带回床上吗? |
[15:58] | I’ll help.Just give me a minute. | 我可以帮忙,就等我一下. |
[15:59] | would you just go back to bed, please? Seriously, go. | 求你能不能上床? 我说真的,快回去 |
[16:02] | Oh, god, you know, izzie, if she’s on o.c.p. S, | Oh,天, izzie, 如果她正在吃口服避孕药 |
[16:05] | then we mark it down, okay? | 那么我们记下来,好吗? |
[16:07] | Yeah. | |
[16:14] | jeremiah’s got a mass in his mid-epigastrium, | jeremiah在上腹部的中间有阴影, |
[16:17] | a diffused enlargement of the pancreas. | 胰腺部位的扩散. |
[16:19] | That, with his hypoglycemic seizures… | 同时他患有低血糖… |
[16:21] | he’s going to need an exploratory laparotomy… | 他需要一个极度危险的 剖腹手术… |
[16:24] | but despite his triathlons, | 即使不考虑他的三项全能技术, |
[16:27] | his lus still make me hesitant to cut. | 我还是犹豫是否要切除他的肺 |
[16:30] | What are we going to do? | 我们该怎么办? |
[16:32] | I don’t know that yet | 我现在还不知道 |
[16:34] | Doctors. | 医生. |
[16:35] | Dr. Montgomery-shepherd. | Montgomery-shepherd医生. |
[16:37] | -How old is he? -He’s 26. | -他多大? -26岁. |
[16:40] | -Survivor, huh? -And then some. | -幸存者, huh? -一些吧. |
[16:42] | My patient for at least five years. | 做我的病人至少做了5年了. |
[16:44] | I’m not going to lose him now. | 我现在不想失去他 |
[16:46] | You planning a laparotomy? | 你在计划剖腹手术? |
[16:47] | -Yeah, but his lungs… -mm. You I think | -是啊,可是他的肺… -嗯,你知道 |
[16:50] | i could help you with this. | 这个我可以帮帮你. |
[16:52] | I’ve seen one case like this before in a 9-year-old. | 我以前遇到过一个 类似的病例,是个9岁的孩子. |
[16:54] | We ended up having to do a total pancreatectomy. | 最后我们做了 整个胰脏的切除. |
[16:56] | I’d be honored to take any help you could give me. | 对于你将给予我的任何 帮助我都非常感激. |
[16:59] | You’re a neonatal specialist. What… l… this isn’t your area. | 你是婴儿专家. 那个… 我… 这好像不是你的专长 |
[17:06] | I’m just saying. L… | 我的意思是说,我… |
[17:07] | i did two years genetics research in cystic fibrosis. | 我在囊肿性纤维化方面 做了两年的遗传学研究 |
[17:10] | I’ve pretty much seen it all,dr. Grey. | 我对这个还是挺了解的, Grey医生. |
[17:12] | Oh. | |
[17:17] | Just because she offered her services, | 仅仅因为她提供她一个帮助, |
[17:18] | doesn’t mean she intends to stay. | 并不代表她就想留下来了. |
[17:20] | Well what does it mean? Because it seems to me… | 那你说这算什么? 因为对我来说… |
[17:21] | it means that she’s a good doctor. | 这只是意味着她是个好医生. |
[17:23] | Oh ho ho. Why are you suddenly defending her? | Oh ho ho.为什么你突然保护起她来了? |
[17:26] | I’m not. Meredith, she gave me divorce papers | 我没有. Meredith, 她把离婚协议给我了 |
[17:28] | which she filed. | 而且她已经同意了. |
[17:30] | Oh. Well, that’s good. | Oh. 那不错. |
[17:33] | All i have to do is sign,and i’m free. | 我所应该做的就是签字,然后我就自由了. |
[17:37] | We’re free. | 我们都自由了. |
[17:40] | Is there anything to think about? | 还有什么需要考虑的吗? |
[17:42] | No, of course not. I have to read through them, | 不,当然没有 我只需要研究一下条款, |
[17:45] | sign,and then addison’s on the next plane out of here. | 签字,然后addison会搭 下一班飞机离开这里. |
[17:49] | You say he got shot in the head? | 你说他在头上有枪伤? |
[17:50] | He says he got shot in the head. I say he’s a mental defect. | 他说他射到了自己的头. 我觉得他精神有点问题. |
[17:54] | Um, hi. | |
[17:55] | -Ma’am, you can’t be in here. -Yeah, i know. | -女士,你不能进来这里. -Yeah, 我知道. |
[17:57] | I’m looking for samuel linden. He… | 我在找 samuel linden. 他… |
[18:02] | oh, my god. Samuel.Well, how… how… | oh, 天啊. Samuel.那个, 怎么… 怎么… |
[18:05] | -how… how bad is it? -Are you his wife? | -多… 到底有多糟糕? -你是他老婆吗? |
[18:07] | Yes, for 21 years.Just tell me how he is. | 是了21年了都,你就告诉我他到底怎么了. |
[18:09] | Fine, for a man who says he shot himself. | 挺好的,作为一个说他自己射了自己的人. |
[18:13] | He shot himself.He was cleaning his gun. | 他开枪射了自己,在擦拭枪的时候. |
[18:17] | What is wrong with you people? | 你们认为这有什么不对? |
[18:18] | We’ll know everything when we finish his c.t. | 昨晚CT之后我们才会知道怎么回事 |
[18:20] | -This is a restricted area,ma’am. You have to leave. -No, no. My husband has a bullet in his head. | -这里是员工区,女士请你离开. -不,不,我老公有颗子弹留在脑袋里了 |
[18:24] | Then we’ll find it.If you could just wait outside, | 如果你能呆在外面的话,我们将找到结果 |
[18:26] | i’ll be with you as soon as we know something. I promise. | 我发誓我一拿到结果 就会让你知道 |
[18:35] | Of all the fine doctors in this city, | 这城市里这么多好医生 |
[18:36] | -you accept a consult from addison shepherd? -Montgomery-shepherd, isn’t it? | -你竟然和addison shepherd会诊? -Montgomery-shepherd, 是吗? |
[18:39] | The point is that she should be on her way home. | 重点是她应该已经在回去的路上了. |
[18:43] | You’re tryin’ to drive me crazy, aren’t you? | 你在试着把我逼疯,是吗? |
[18:48] | -Oh, hey, now, don’t do this. -Do you think this has somethin’ to do with you? | -Oh, hey, 现在别做这个. -你觉得我这个病例和你有什么关系吗? |
[18:51] | Do you think i’m even thinking about you | 你认为我甚至考虑过你吗? |
[18:53] | and your romantic problems? | 以及你的爱情问题? |
[18:55] | I’m tryin’ to help a patient very near and dear to my heart, | 我在试图帮助一个 和我非常亲近的病人, |
[18:58] | and if consultin’ with your wife, your ex, your mistress, | 如果需要会诊的话 和你的妻子,或者前妻,抑或情妇, |
[19:02] | whatever it is that she becomes, if that’s the thing | 不管她是什么身份 如果这是个问题的话 |
[19:03] | i have to do to save my patient, then i’m damn well gonna do it. | 我还是会努力去挽救我的病人 不计代价的. |
[19:07] | I understand that. | 我明白. |
[19:10] | I deserve that.It’s… come on, it’s just… | 我罪有应得.只是… 算了,只不过… |
[19:12] | look, you have put yourself between two very fine women | 听着,你把你自己放在 两个非常好的女人中间 |
[19:16] | and you lookin’ for an easy way out. | 现在你在试图寻找个简单的方法解决. |
[19:18] | You want to use me and the hospital… | 你要用我,或者医院… |
[19:20] | somebody to make the decision for you, | 或者什么其他人来替你做决定. |
[19:22] | and it’s not gonna happen. | 不会成功的. |
[19:26] | Could i just… | 我可以… |
[19:27] | -could i just say a couple things? -Just… deh, deh, deh. | -可以让我说一点其他的吗? -别… deh, deh, deh. |
[19:36] | You scared us a little there. | 你有点吓倒我们了. |
[19:38] | How’s her workup coming? | 她的结果如何? |
[19:40] | Uh, electrolytes are within normal limits, | Uh, 电解液正常, |
[19:42] | urine tox was negative and e.k.g.’s fine. | 尿氧阴性,e.k.g正常. |
[19:44] | Tilt test is scheduled for noon. | Tilt测试预约在中午. |
[19:45] | Oh, and she’s on contraceptives. | Oh,还有她正在吃避孕药. |
[19:47] | -So? -That’s what i said. | -那又如何? -我也这么问. |
[19:49] | That other doctormade such a big deal of it. | 另外一个医生对此惊讶不已. |
[19:52] | Well,she didn’t tell us before. | Well,她以前并没有提起. |
[19:53] | So i documented it in her med list. | 现在我记在她的药物史上了. |
[19:56] | What other doctor? | 什么另一个医生? |
[19:57] | Cristina.She was wandering the halls. | Cristina.她曾在大厅里闲逛. |
[20:02] | Fine. Take her down for an echo. | 好吧,带她下去做个回波. |
[20:04] | An echo? What about cardioversion or ablation? | 回波? 复律法或者切除术如何? |
[20:07] | Won’t i need a pacemaker or a permanent internal defibrillator? | 我不需要个心脏起博器 或是内部的永久去纤颤器? |
[20:10] | Although it would be unusual for rheumatic heart disease | 虽然对风湿性心脏病 来说并不常见 |
[20:12] | to cause ventricular dysrhythmias, | 但它可能是导致心律不齐的原因, |
[20:15] | we’ve still got to check your valves. | 我们还是会检查一下你的气阀. |
[20:20] | I thought your doctorate was in nropharmacology, | 我以为你的博士学位 是在药理学领域 |
[20:23] | -not medicine. -It is. | -不是临床医学. -就是. |
[20:32] | Addison gave derek divorce papers, which is good. | 好消息是Addison给了derek 离婚协议书. |
[20:34] | I mean, she’s still here being addison, | 我是说,她还在这里做她的addison, |
[20:37] | but it’s not like i’m jealous or anything. | 但是这并不代表我是嫉妒或者什么. |
[20:39] | -That’s odd. -It’s odd that i’m not jealous? | -这个不成对. -我不嫉妒是不成对的? |
[20:41] | No, you have every right to be jealous. | 不是,你绝对有权嫉妒. |
[20:43] | It’s your territory, and she’s peeing all over it. | 这是你的地盘,她却到处惹事. |
[20:46] | What’s odd is burke’s patient. | burke的患者竟然不成对的. |
[20:47] | She’s been in four other hospitals this year. | 她今年内还住过其他4家医院. |
[20:49] | You know,something’s not right. | 肯定有什么事情不对. |
[20:51] | You seem awfully interested in burke’s patient. | 你起来对burke的病人 十分有兴趣啊 |
[20:52] | This has nothing to do with burke. | 和 burke无关. |
[20:54] | Cristina, you losta fallopian tube, a baby | Cristina,你失去了一个输卵管,一个孩子 |
[20:56] | and a boyfriend all in one day. | 还失去了一个男朋友,都在同一天里. |
[20:58] | You have the right to be upset. | 你绝对有权难过. |
[21:00] | And you’re losing mcdreamy to his perfect wife. | 而你正在失去你的”美梦先生” 因为他完美的妻子也在这里. |
[21:01] | You have a right to be jealous. | 你也有权嫉妒 |
[21:03] | I did not lose mcdreamy. | 我没失去我的”美梦先生”. |
[21:05] | Divorce papers, remember? And i’m not jealous. | 离婚协议,记得吗? 还有我根本不嫉妒. |
[21:07] | And i’m not upset. | 我也不难过. |
[21:08] | Ou really should bep, in | 你真应该回到你的病房去 |
[21:09] | okay, if the situation was reversed, | okay, 如果情况调换, |
[21:11] | would you want to spend time | 你会不会愿意 |
[21:12] | with your mother in a confined room with one window? | 和你妈妈一起被关在 一个只有一扇窗户的小房间里? |
[21:18] | Do you think we’re like them,our mothers? | 你觉得我们喜欢他们吗?我们的老妈? |
[21:24] | dr. James… | James医生… |
[21:27] | -uh, where’s your mom? -Exactly. | -你妈妈在哪里? -对极了. |
[21:31] | -Where is my mother? -Where’s your mother? | -我妈在哪里? -你妈在哪里? |
[21:34] | Funny you should ask. | 真有意思你问对了. |
[21:35] | Oh, crap. | Oh, 糟了. |
[21:39] | Oh, man, you are not gonna believe this. | Oh,伙计,你不会相信这个的. |
[21:42] | no. It can’t be. | 不,不可能 |
[21:44] | The guy was readin’ a freakin’ magazine. | 那家伙读一本奇怪的杂志. |
[21:46] | It’s definitely a bullet, | 绝对是一颗子弹, |
[21:48] | one that tracked clear through his head. | 一颗沿着清晰的轨迹穿过他的大脑. |
[21:52] | Now are you people just going to sit here, | 你们是想继续傻坐在这里 |
[21:53] | or are you going to get him into surgery? | 还是立刻动手术? |
[21:59] | Here is the missile track.As you can see, | 你能看到这就是那子弹的痕迹, |
[22:02] | it doesn’t even cross the midline. He’s lucky. | 还没穿过中线,他真幸运. |
[22:04] | She is over there | 她在那里 |
[22:05] | This guy may have even been sitting there talking to you. | 这人可能还可以 坐在那里和你聊天. |
[22:07] | He’ll need bridement of the entrance wound and repair the dura, | 他的手术需要穿过他的伤口 在内部修复创伤的脑膜 |
[22:10] | but we don’t need to remove the bullet. | 但是我们并不需要取出子弹. |
[22:13] | That’s an cellent diagnosis,dr. Grey. | 精彩的诊断Grey医生. |
[22:15] | I’m dr. Shepherd.I’m your neuro consult. | 我是Shepherd医生.我是你的同僚. |
[22:18] | Dr. Grey… | Grey医生… |
[22:20] | they need you upstairs. | 楼上的人需要你过去. |
[22:23] | You’ll book the o.r. And stat? | 你去预定手术室和放射检查? |
[22:25] | I’m on it. | 我来. |
[22:30] | Unbelievable. | 不可思议. |
[22:31] | O’malley. | |
[22:33] | Can you not handle this,doctor? | 你能不处理这个吗,医生? |
[22:37] | I can’t handle a lot of things. | 好多事情我处理不了. |
[22:42] | We won’t know r sure until we go in there, | 没做手术我们是没有把握肯定如此 |
[22:44] | but it looks like | 但是看起来很像 |
[22:45] | that i’m gonna have to take out your pancreas | 我要摘除你的胰脏 |
[22:48] | and reroute your intestines. | 并且做肠绕道. |
[22:49] | Did you tell her that my lungs don’t do well with anesthesia? | 你告诉她我的肺 不太适应麻醉了吗? |
[22:52] | Don’t i always have your back? | 我不是一直有你的资料吗? |
[22:54] | Your kidney functionis decreasing rapidly, | 你的肾功能衰竭的很快, |
[22:55] | and i’m afraid you’re gonna go into multisystem organ failure | 恐怕你会患有多重器官衰竭 |
[22:58] | if we don’t operate. | 如果我们不做这个手术的话. |
[22:59] | If i say no? | 如果我说不做呢? |
[23:01] | there’s no guarantees,jeremiah. You know that. | 这并没有任何保障,jeremiah.你知道这个. |
[23:04] | It’s going to be a long,hard surgery | 这将会是一个漫长而艰难的手术 |
[23:06] | and put a lot of stress on your body. | 你的身体会承受很大压力. |
[23:08] | Yeah, but i’m me. | 对,但是我还是我. |
[23:11] | But you’re you. | 但是你还是你 |
[23:12] | So if we don’t operate,i die, | 所以如果我不做手术,我就会死 |
[23:16] | and if we do operate,i may die. | 如果我做了手术,我可能还是会死. |
[23:20] | Basically, yes. | 基本上来说,对. |
[23:22] | Well, i like those odds. | 我喜欢这个失败几率. |
[23:25] | And 26 years with this disease is awesome, | 26岁就得了这个病,我真牛, |
[23:27] | and that’s the reality. | 这是事实. |
[23:29] | So if i get lucky…great, | 所以如果我幸运的话,没话说, |
[23:33] | and if i don’t… | 如果我不幸的话… |
[23:42] | it’s been sweet. | 真贴心. |
[23:44] | It’s going to stay sweet. | 我会一直陪着你,一直贴心的. |
[23:48] | You understand, we’ll need to do a psych evaluation? | 你理解吗,我们需要 做一个心理评估? |
[23:50] | How many times do we have to tell you? | 我们还需要告诉你几次? |
[23:52] | He wasn’t trying to kill himself. | 他并没有想要自杀. |
[23:54] | -It was an accident. -They’re just trying to do their job, hon. | -那是个意外. -他们只是做自己的工作而已, hon. |
[23:57] | Well, no. Their job is to make you better. | 不,他们的工作是让你好起来. |
[24:00] | Where were you when the gun went off? | 枪响的时候你在哪里? |
[24:01] | I was in the next room, | 我在隔壁房间, |
[24:02] | -and i heard the shot and it was awful. -Mm-hmm. Squeeze this. | -我听到了枪声,真是太可怕了. -Mm-hmm. 抓住这个. |
[24:06] | It’s over now. | 现在都结束了. |
[24:08] | why didn’t you call 9-1-1? | 你为什么没报警? |
[24:10] | ‘Cau he was only unconscious for a moment, and then… | 因为他只是昏迷了一小会 然后就… |
[24:12] | then he was… he was walking and talking and… | 然后他就.. 可以走 可以说话… |
[24:16] | you’re going to have to give a report to the police. | 你应该去报告警察. |
[24:17] | The police? | 警察? |
[24:18] | What… what do we need to talk to the police about? | 我们..我们应该和警察说什么? |
[24:20] | We have to report any gunshot wounds to the police. | 我们需要向警察报告 任何一个枪伤患者 |
[24:22] | It’s the law. | 是法律. |
[24:26] | It’ll be okay. | 没事的. |
[24:33] | You’re officially a.w.o.l.,you know. | 你真是 a.w.o.l.,知道吗. |
[24:35] | I’m working,trying to figure out | 我在工作呢,我要做出来 |
[24:38] | what’s going on with the crazy woman in four. | 到底那去了4家医院的疯女人怎么回事. |
[24:40] | You are the crazy woman on four. | 你就是那疯女人. |
[24:41] | I made a break for freedom. | 我只是为了自由小小休息一下. |
[24:43] | Will you hand me that dictionary? | 你能把那字典给我吗? |
[24:46] | Unh. You have a better patient than me, | 你有一个比我好的病人, |
[24:48] | and you don’t even have a patient. | 你甚至没有病人. |
[24:50] | Meredith’s got a c.f. Case,alex has got the gunshot wound, | Meredith有个 c.f.患者, alex有个枪伤患者, |
[24:52] | izzie’s got the mystery arrhythmias. | izzie的患者是神秘的心律不齐. |
[24:54] | I’m not a nanny.I’m a surgeon, a cutter. | 我并不是个保姆,我是个医生,做手术的医生 |
[24:59] | But, no.I’m gettin’ fake labs | 但是,我现在却得到假标签 |
[25:01] | for fake patients so she can do a fake surgery. | 因为一个假患者, 这样她就可以做一个假医生 |
[25:07] | She’s faking it. | 她是装出来的. |
[25:09] | It’s real to her.It’s alzheimer’s. | 对她来说都是真的,alzheimer’s. |
[25:12] | The missionary. Kalpana. | 传教士,Kalpana. |
[25:15] | Oh. God. Oh. | oh,天啊 |
[25:17] | -Thank you. -Ow. | -谢谢. |
[25:21] | Uncalled for. | 没必要. |
[25:24] | -Hey, izzie, how have her studieies been? -Hey, i have been looking for that everywhere. | -Hey, izzie,她的进展如何? -Hey, 我到处找那病历. |
[25:27] | Negative, right? | 阴性, 对吗? |
[25:29] | Oh, the echo tests showed mild mitral stenosis. | Oh, 回波测试显示 只是轻微的二尖瓣狭窄而已. |
[25:32] | The tilt test was negative. We’re doing e.p. Studies. | tilt测试也是阴性. 我们正在做 e.p.测试. |
[25:34] | I can tell you what’s wrong with her | 我能告诉你她到底怎么了 |
[25:36] | without sticking electrodes in her heart. | 而且不用把电极粘到她的心里. |
[25:38] | Really? Just by the chart. | 是吗? 就凭病历. |
[25:39] | No, from the pill she took. | 不,凭她吃的药. |
[25:41] | They were contraceptives,cristina. | 那是避孕药,cristina. |
[25:42] | Why are you so obsessed with this? Just go back to bed. | 你为什么对这个如此执着? 回到你的床上去. |
[25:45] | -I think she’s doing this to herself. -You think she’s inducing | -我觉得她是在自己骗自己 -你觉得她自己在 |
[25:48] | ventricular arrhythmias? She’d have to be crazy to do that. | 诱导心律不齐? 她一定是疯了才这么做. |
[25:50] | No, no, no, no. She’d have to have munchausen’s. | 不,不,不,不. 她只是需要夸大其词. |
[25:52] | Okay, wait. You think she’s secretly ingesting something | Okay, 等一下,你觉得她 在偷偷的吃下什么东西 |
[25:55] | to produce real symptoms?Seriously? | 来制造出真正的征兆?你认真的吗? |
[25:57] | Yep. Just run it by burke and tell me what he thinks. | 对,告诉burke这件事, 然后再回来告诉我他怎么想的. |
[25:59] | Tell him yourself.He’standin’ right behind you. | 你自己告诉他吧,他就站你后面呢. |
[26:01] | Dr. Burke. | Burke医生. |
[26:13] | Where are we? | 我们说到哪里了? |
[26:14] | O.r. 2 in 30 minutes. He’s prepped. Transpo’s on the way. | 2号手术室,30分钟之后 他准备好了,差不多到时候了. |
[26:19] | 21 years. | 21年 |
[26:21] | -What’s that all about? – how many times | -那是什么? – 多少次 |
[26:22] | -I am not got a clue -do i have to say i’m sorry? | -我也没线索 -需要我道歉吗? |
[26:23] | I love you, okay?I forgive you. | 我爱你,okay?我原谅你. |
[26:26] | You cheated on me.You cheated on me, | 你竟然搞外遇,你搞外遇, |
[26:29] | and you do not get to play the martyr here. | 你用不着在这里装烈士 |
[26:31] | -I got a bullet in my head. -And that doesn’t make us even. | -我脑子里有颗子弹. -即使这样也无法让我俩平衡. |
[26:33] | You shot me. | 你向我开枪. |
[26:35] | I think we need to get the police up here right now. | 我想我们应该 现在就把警察叫来. |
[26:38] | I mean, she obviously loves the patient role. | 我是说,很明显她喜欢扮演病人. |
[26:40] | I mean, she practically lives in hospitals. | 就是说她实践住院 |
[26:42] | And… and we’re like an imaginary family to her | 同时…我们这些人 好像是她的假想家人一样 |
[26:45] | because her real family blows her off | 因为她真正的家庭放弃了她 |
[26:47] | to go take care of other people, | 而去照顾其他人 |
[26:48] | and i saw her take something. | 我看到了她在吃什么药片. |
[26:50] | It’s not enough. | 这还不够. |
[26:51] | We have to rule out everything else, everything physical. | 我们必须排出其他所有的可能 所有的身体方面患病的可能. |
[26:54] | She even lied about her job. She’s a pharmacy tech, | 她甚至胡诌了一个职业. 她是药剂师方面的, |
[26:56] | -not a phd. -So she’s a liar.I’ve been lied to before. | -不是博士. -所以她是个骗子,我以前也被骗过. |
[27:02] | Hey, we’re not talking about here. | 喂,我们不能在这里谈这个. |
[27:04] | -Maybe we should be. -I didn’t lie. | -也许我们可以. -我没撒谎. |
[27:06] | -You withheld the truth.How do i know… -okay, you know what? | -你一直隐藏真相,我如何能知道… -好,知道吗? |
[27:08] | I distinctly remember you breaking things off with me, | 我很清楚的记得 是你先提出和我分手的, |
[27:10] | and you didn’t seem so upset about it. | 而你并没有因为这个而难过. |
[27:12] | Okay, this… this is not… this is not a relationship. | Okay, 这个… 这不是… 这不是拍拖. |
[27:15] | -This is not real. -Cristina. | -这不是真的. |
[27:16] | Okay, and… and so what’s with the big, | Okay, 那么… 那么即使假扮受伤的戏剧, |
[27:18] | fake display of hurt and drama? | 又有什么大不了的? |
[27:22] | -Cristina. -I’m supposed to be in bed. | -我应该躺在床上. |
[27:24] | Cristina. | |
[27:39] | Ofcers,thanks for coming. | 警官,谢谢您赶来. |
[27:41] | Ma’am, why don’t you have a seat? | 女士,您能坐下吗? |
[27:42] | We need to ask you a few questions. | 我们需要问你一些问题 |
[27:43] | Oh, um, of course. | Oh, 嗯,当然. |
[27:46] | Well, nothing like a domestic dispute | 看起来并不像是场家庭内战 |
[27:48] | to liven up a pre-op, huh? | 导致的一个大手术,嗯? |
[27:53] | Where do i sign? | 我应该在哪里签字? |
[27:55] | Here for consent… | 这里,同意签字.. |
[27:58] | and here for d.n.r. And no extraordinary measures. | 这里是同意d.n.r的签字. 不需要额外抢救. |
[28:05] | Good. Okay, lift up for me. | 很好,请抬起来一下. |
[28:11] | Ow. You should probably call my parents. | Ow. 你真应该 把我父母叫来. |
[28:15] | Call ’em yourself when you walk out of here. | 你出院的时候自己叫. |
[28:25] | Dr. Grey, i have those labs… | Grey医生, 我拿到了这些结果… |
[28:27] | oh, no, you didn’t. | oh, 不,你没有. |
[28:30] | You lost her again?Again? | 你又把她丢了?再一次? |
[28:32] | I am a surgeon.A surgeon. | 我是个医生,医生. |
[28:36] | Yeah, well, you won’t be when dr. Webber finds out | Yeah, 是啊.当webber医生 发现你又把ellis grey丢了的时候 |
[28:39] | you lost ellis grey again. | 你就不是个医生了 |
[28:45] | We’re using three different catheters. | 我们正在使用3种不同的导管. |
[28:47] | Why are we doin’ that,dr. Stevens? | 为什么这么做,Stevens医生? |
[28:49] | Programmed electrical stimulation | 检验电极刺激 |
[28:50] | maps the heart’s electrical system | 绘图心脏的电极系统 |
[28:52] | -to find the focus of the irregular… -um, doctors? | -来找出不规则的中心… -um, 医生? |
[28:55] | -Sorry to interrupt. -Yes. | -打扰一下. -嗯. |
[28:57] | Her urine’s blue. | 她的尿样是蓝色的. |
[29:00] | What? | 什么? |
[29:03] | Why is her urine blue? | 为什么她尿样是蓝色的? |
[29:08] | She says she has a surgery scheduled with dr. Shepherd. | 她说她预约了shepherd医生 的一个手术. |
[29:11] | I turned my back for five minutes. | 我只不过转身5分钟而已. |
[29:12] | Why did you turn your back at all? | 为什么你转身离开? |
[29:13] | I told you to take care of her. | 我告诉过你照顾她. |
[29:19] | Just get out of here. | 你走吧. |
[29:20] | You want to find a hot surgery,then find one. | 你想找个带劲的手术,那去找吧. |
[29:24] | You’re free.I’ll take care of her. | 没你事儿了,我会照顾她的 |
[29:35] | This is one sick bastard. | 这是个有病的混蛋. |
[29:37] | Should flip him over and give him a spine. | 真应该射穿他,然后刺他一刀. |
[29:39] | Pull back on the retractor,dr. Karev. | Karev医生,把牵引器向后拉. |
[29:41] | A little suction? | 小吸血器? |
[29:42] | Covering for his wife after she shot him. | 替他老婆遮掩开枪射他 |
[29:44] | He did cheat on her. | 他在外面搞外遇. |
[29:46] | Yeah, and that guilt’s worth a bullet in the head? | 对啊,这罪行够 吃颗子弹的了? |
[29:49] | Relationships are built on sacrifice. | 感情是建立在牺牲的基础上的. |
[29:51] | -Not that kind of sacrifice. -Mm, i don’t know. | -但不是这种牺牲. -Mm, 我不知道. |
[29:54] | Sometimes,the bullet’s worth it. | 有时子弹值这个了. |
[30:07] | Oh, richard. | |
[30:09] | I thought you’d never get here. Look, the o.r.’s empty. | 我以为你永远不会来这里呢. 看呢,手术室是空的. |
[30:12] | I have a little time before my surgery. | 手术之前我还有一点时间. |
[30:28] | I don’t think i’m supposed to be here. | 我不认为我应该来这里 |
[30:32] | No. | 不. |
[30:35] | No, you’re not. | 不,你不应该. |
[30:38] | Come on. I’ll take you back to your room. | 来吧,我带你回病房去 |
[30:55] | I need more traction,dr. Grey. | 我需要更多的牵引,grey医生. |
[30:57] | Here. Give me some suction there. | 这里,帮我多抽入一下. |
[31:02] | Now, grey,retract the duodenum. | 现在, grey,把十二指肠放回去. |
[31:04] | Good. How’s he doin’? | 好,他怎么样? |
[31:06] | Harder to ventilate. | 呼吸更困难. |
[31:07] | -No urine output since we started. -He’s shutting down. | -从我们开始就没排过尿. -他快不行了. |
[31:09] | Did you increase his peak pressures? | 你加大他的压力峰值了吗? |
[31:11] | Any higher,it’ll blow his lungs. | 最高了已经,他的肺很受伤. |
[31:13] | -Bradycardia. -Pushing 1 of atropine. | -心博减慢了. -注射一个单位的阿托品. |
[31:18] | Try ventilating him manually. | 试试手动鼓风. |
[31:19] | See if he starts coming back up. | 看他是否能开始好转. |
[31:21] | -Did we miss any bleeders? -The surgical field is clear. | -我们错过什么细节了吗? -过程完全没错. |
[31:24] | Agonal rhythm. | 濒死迹象. |
[31:25] | -Any pulse with that? – no carotid. | -有什么脉搏吗? -颈动脉没反应. |
[31:28] | Okay, starting c.p.r. Push 1 of epi. | Okay, 开始心肺复苏术,注视一单位epi |
[31:31] | No extraordinary measures,dr. Bailey. He’s d.n.r. | 不用额外抢救了,Bailey医生. 他签了d.n.r. |
[31:33] | This is just good medicine. | 这是好药啊. |
[31:39] | Blue urine? | 蓝色尿样? |
[31:40] | A second drug screen was positive for amitriptyline. | 二级药物检查为阿莫曲替林阳性. |
[31:43] | Which, i’m sure you know, causes ventricular arrhythmias. | 我知道你了解 这个就是造成心律不齐的原因. |
[31:47] | You knew it wouldn’t show up on a routine drug screen, | 你明白一般性的药物检查中 这个结果不会显示, |
[31:50] | but i’m guessing you didn’t realize | 但是我猜你并没有意识到 |
[31:51] | it would turn your urine blue. | 它可以让你的尿变蓝. |
[31:52] | I didn’t do this to myself. | 这不是我自己做的. |
[31:54] | You have to believe me.I’m sick. | 你们要相信我,我有病. |
[31:56] | I’m sick.I have something… | 我生病了,而且我还… |
[31:58] | no. You’re just deceiving yourself… | 没有,你只是欺骗自己而已… |
[32:01] | manufacturing things that really aren’t there, | 你根本没病, |
[32:03] | seeing only what you want to see… | 你只是看到你期望看到的东西… |
[32:06] | wasting our time,our resources | 浪费我们的时间,资源 |
[32:08] | and throwin’ away your own life. | 而且还在放弃你自己的生命. |
[32:10] | Your illness is in your head,kalpana. | 你的病在你的脑子里kalpana. |
[32:12] | We will be transferring you to psych. | 我们会把你转到精神科. |
[32:20] | Come on. | 来吧. |
[32:23] | Come on, don’t give up. | 快点,别放弃. |
[32:25] | -Come on. -You’re getting tired. | -起来 -你累了. |
[32:26] | Let me take over, dr. Bailey. | 让我来继续,Bailey医生. |
[32:37] | dr. Bailey,his intestines are cyanotic. | Bailey医生,他的肠已经青紫色了. |
[32:39] | Theris no blood circulating. | 血液停止循环了. |
[32:40] | It’s being shunted to his brain where he needs it. | 血液只不过都跑到 最需要的脑子里而已. |
[32:43] | You call those compressions? | 你把这个叫做压吗? |
[32:46] | 1, 2, 3… | |
[32:52] | Fight it. | 继续战斗. |
[32:54] | Come on. | 来啊. |
[33:01] | Why isn’t anyone moving? | 为什么没人动啊? |
[33:03] | Who’s recording? | 谁在记录? |
[33:05] | It’s been ten minutes since we’ve had a perfusing rhythm. | 我们已经做心肺复苏10分钟了 |
[33:08] | It’s your call, dr. Bailey. | Bailey医生,你来宣布吧. |
[33:09] | 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. | |
[33:29] | Asystole. | 抢救无效. |
[33:35] | Time of death… 19:26. | 死亡时间… 19:26. |
[34:34] | it’s hard to accept the end when you’re too close. | 当你很接近的时候 很难接受结束. |
[34:50] | Look, i don’t want someone who doesn’t want me, meredith, | 听着,我不需要一个不想要我的人 |
[34:55] | but if there’s the slightest chance that he does… | 但是如果即使有万分之一 的希望他可能会… |
[34:57] | i’m not leaving seattle. | 我不会离开西雅图的. |
[35:07] | What’d she tell ’em? | 她怎么和警察说的? |
[35:08] | That you cheated on her, that she was drunk, | 你背着她搞外遇, 然后她喝醉了, |
[35:11] | you were cleaning your guns in the kitchen. | 当时你正在厨房里面擦枪. |
[35:13] | I’m not gonna press charges. | 我不会指控她的. |
[35:14] | It doesn’t matter. | 没关系. |
[35:15] | She confessed.Assault in the first degree. | 她已经承认了,一级袭击. |
[35:18] | They arrested her? | 他们逮捕她了? |
[35:19] | Man, you should be grateful. | 伙计,你应该谢天谢地. |
[35:21] | You know what i am?I’m stupid. | 知道我是什么吗?我是傻瓜. |
[35:25] | Nothin’ would make you feel more stupid | 没有比欺骗爱你的女人 |
[35:26] | than cheating on the woman you love. | 更傻的事情了 |
[35:29] | You don’t know what you’re missin’. | 你不知道你失去了什么. |
[35:42] | Your latte is by your bed, | 你的摩卡咖啡在你床边, |
[35:44] | and i’m pretty sure it’s cold. | 我很确定那已经凉了 |
[35:48] | i don’t need it. | 我不需要了. |
[35:50] | You should be in bed. | 你应该躺在床上. |
[35:51] | Stop it. I’m fine, okay? | 省省吧,我很好,ok? |
[35:53] | My brain is fine,my body’s fine, i’m fine. | 我的脑子很好,我的身体很好,总之很好. |
[35:55] | -I don’t know why i came. -Then why did you? | -真不知道我为什么来. -那你为什么来了啊? |
[35:58] | You know, i’m…you know, just stop it. | 你知道.我很…那个,算了别说了. |
[36:00] | I don’t… i’m sorry i’m not that person. | 我不… 对不起我不是那种人. |
[36:02] | I’m sorry i don’t… i don’t need you here taking care of me. | 对不起,我不需要你的照顾 |
[36:07] | -Well? -U were right. | -怎样? -你说对了. |
[36:09] | Kalpana definitely suffers from munchausen’s. | Kalpana的确在夸大其词. |
[36:11] | See? I was right. | 明白了? 我就是对的. |
[36:14] | I was right. | 我对了. |
[36:19] | I was right. | 我对了 |
[36:23] | i was right.I was… | 我对了,对了.. |
[36:25] | right. I was right. | 对的,我对了.. |
[36:28] | Oh, i was… i was… | Oh,我..我,, |
[36:32] | i was right. I was… | 我对了….我… |
[36:37] | i’m right. I’m… | 我对了.我… |
[36:42] | you took the clinical skills section | 你在你的医学测试当中, |
[36:44] | of your medical board exams after most interns. | 临床学部分低于其他实习生. |
[36:46] | So the results are only now coming out. | 结果刚刚出来. |
[36:49] | I got a call from u.s.m.l.e. This morning. | 今早我接到 u.s.m.l.e.(西雅图医科学院)的电话. |
[36:56] | Oh. So you’re…you’re saying… | Oh. 那你的意思..是说… |
[37:00] | karev, you’re still an m.d. | karev, 你仍然是医学博士 |
[37:01] | You still get to practice medicine. | 你仍然需要医学实践. |
[37:04] | The hospital grants you four months to retake the exam. | 医院同意你四个月 后进行补考 |
[37:07] | You study it, you pass it,you put it behind you. | 你学习,你通过了,你才能把这些放过去. |
[37:09] | One misstep doesn’t affect your career. | 一次失误并不会影响你的职业生涯. |
[37:12] | Yeah. Right, right, right.Thanks. Thanks. | Yeah.对对对,谢谢,谢谢 |
[37:16] | What happens, uh,if l… if i take the exam | en,那个,如果我参加补考的时候 |
[37:18] | for a second time and i don’t pass? | 又没通过的话,会怎样? |
[37:20] | You will no longer be a surgical resident at seattle grace. | 你再也不能留在这医院做医生了 |
[37:23] | Failing again is not an option. | 再不及格可不是一个选择. |
[38:00] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[38:01] | I can’t stop. I can’t.I can’t stop. | 我停不下来,我停不下来. |
[38:05] | Crying.She can’t stop crying. | 哭.她无法停止哭了. |
[38:07] | I can see that.What did you guys do to her? | 我当然看的到,你们对她做了什么 |
[38:09] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[38:10] | She’s going to dehydrate. | 她快哭脱水了. |
[38:12] | Cristina, do you want some water? | Cristina, 想喝点水吗? |
[38:14] | No. No. No. | 不不不. |
[38:17] | -No! -No! | -不! -不! |
[38:20] | I already tried that.It just made it worse. | 我已经试过了,只会让情况更糟. |
[38:22] | I knew she’d break sooner or later. Just a matter of time. | 我知道她或早或晚都会崩溃的 不过是时间的问题. |
[38:26] | I will kill her! | 我要杀了她! |
[38:28] | I am herother. | 我是她妈妈. |
[38:30] | We don’t do well with mothers here. | 我们这里对待妈妈不是太好. |
[38:32] | Why don’t you leave and come back later? | 你为什么不离开一下过会再回来? |
[38:36] | Cristina. | |
[38:37] | Make… make it stop.Make it stop. | 让这停止..让这停止啊 |
[38:42] | Somebody sedate me! | 谁给我点镇静剂! |
[38:49] | Sometimes, reality has a way of sneaking up | 有时候, 现实有点鬼祟 |
[38:52] | and ting us in the ass… | 在我们背后袭击我们… |
[38:57] | and when the dam bursts, | 当大坝决口的时候, |
[38:58] | all you can do is swim. | 你所能做的,就是游泳 |
[39:05] | The world of pretend is a cage, not a cocoon. | 伪装的世界是一个鸟笼,而不是蚕茧. |
[39:12] | We can only lie to ourselves for so long. | 我们只能跟自己长时间的撒谎. |
[39:31] | We are tired. | 我们都很疲惫. |
[39:33] | We are scared. | 我们也很恐惧. |
[39:35] | Denying it doesn’t change the truth. | 否认并不能改变事实. |
[39:48] | Hi. M-mrs. Tate? | Hi. Tate太太? |
[39:52] | It’s miranda.Miranda bailey. | 我是miranda.Miranda bailey. |
[39:54] | I’m calling about jeremiah. | 我打电话是因为jeremiah. |
[40:04] | I’m so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[40:45] | She doesn’t want to be touched. | 她不想被碰 |
[41:13] | Sooner or later, we have to put aside our denial | 或迟或早,我们必须 把我们的否认放一边 |
[41:18] | and face the world head-on,guns blazing. | 面对迎面而来的世界,炙热的燃烧 |
[41:30] | Hi. | |
[41:31] | -Hi. -You look great. | -你看起来不错. |
[41:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:34] | Yeah. | |
[41:35] | -Are you okay? -Yeah, you ready to go? | -你没事吧? -嗯,可以走了吗? |
[41:38] | Yeah, are you… you just… you don’t seem like yourself. | Yeah, 你… 你只是… 你看起来不太像你自己了. |
[41:41] | No. Uh, look, we got dinner reservations. | 不. Uh, 我们预定了晚餐的位置了. |
[41:44] | We should go. So, uh… | 我们应该走了. 那么, uh… |
[41:46] | -let’s go. -Okay. | -走吧. |
[41:48] | Denial… it’s not just a river in egypt. | 否认… 不仅仅只是埃及的一条河流而已. |
[41:51] | It’s a freaking ocean. | 那是个怪异的海洋. |
[41:55] | I’m glad we’re doing this. | 真高兴我们这样 |
[41:56] | Me, too. Want a drink? | 我也是,想喝点什么吗? |
[41:59] | Yes. Oh. | |
[42:00] | -I’ll get it. -I’ll get it. | -我来 -我来. |
[42:12] | So how do you keep from drowning in it? | 那么你如何从中逃生呢? |