时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Greys.Anatomy” | |
[00:02] | The ball’s in your court. | 你有发球权. |
[00:04] | If you sign,I’ll sign and be on the first plane out of here. | 如果你签字,我就签 然后坐最早的飞机离开这里. |
[00:06] | Would you like to go outwith me tonight? | 今晚愿意和我出去吗? |
[00:08] | The hospital grants you four months to retake the medical board exam. | 医院同意你可以在四个月后 进行内科理论的补考. |
[00:11] | What happens if I don’t passthe second time? | 如果我第二次还没有通过会怎样? |
[00:13] | You will no longer be a surgical resident at seattle grace. | 你将再不是这里的医生了 |
[00:16] | You look great. | 你看起来不错. |
[00:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢. |
[00:18] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[00:18] | Yeah. You ready to go? | Yeah. 可以走了吗? |
[00:19] | I didn’t lie. | 我没撒谎. |
[00:20] | You withheld the truth. How did I know you were | 你一直隐藏着真相 我如何能知道你 |
[00:21] | I distinctly remember you breaking things off with me. | 我清楚的记得是你先提出和我分手的. |
[00:24] | Dr. Yang. | Yang医生. |
[00:25] | Cristina | |
[00:25] | It was an extrauterine pregnancy. She’s bleeding out. | 她是宫外孕 而且大出血 |
[00:28] | I don’t think I’m supposed to be here. | 我认为我不该在这里. |
[00:30] | No. No, you’re not. | 不,你不该. |
[00:31] | I don’t want someone who doesn’t want me, Meredith, | 我不想要一个不要我的人, Meredith, |
[00:33] | but if there’s the slightest chance that he does I’m not leaving seattle. | 但是如果有万分之一的机会他可能会要我 我不会离开西雅图的. |
[00:42] | pain comes in all forms… | 疼痛来自于所有不同的形式… |
[00:45] | I had a good time. Really. | 我过的很愉快,真的. |
[00:47] | Thank you. It was justthe perfect evening. | 谢谢,真是一个美好的夜晚. |
[00:49] | Best date ever. Ever. | 从没有过的约会,从未. |
[00:51] | Izzie. | |
[00:52] | You know, I especially liked the part where you treated me like crap the entire night. | 还有,我最喜欢的部分就是 整个晚上你对待我就像对待废物一样. |
[00:56] | That was fun. | 真有意思. |
[00:57] | I had a good time. | 我过的很愉快. |
[00:58] | Really? | 真的? |
[00:59] | Yeah. | |
[01:00] | The small twinge,a bit of soreness,the random pain, | 阵痛,轻微疼痛,没有规律的痛, |
[01:05] | the normal pains we live with every day… | 正常的疼痛每天都伴随着我们… |
[01:08] | I gotta go. | 我该走了. |
[01:12] | Seriously? | 你认真的? |
[01:14] | Seriously? | 真的吗? |
[01:16] | Then there’s the kind of pain you can’t ignore. | 有一种疼痛你无法忽视. |
[01:18] | Seriously? | 真的吗? |
[01:20] | A level of pain so great. That it blocks out everything else… | 一级疼痛真是太棒了. 它能阻挡任何其他的事情.. |
[01:24] | oh, I was sleeping. | oh,我都睡着了. |
[01:26] | Oh, shut up. | Oh, 给我闭嘴. |
[01:28] | makes the rest of the world fade away… | 让世界的其他部分逐渐凋谢… |
[01:31] | I don’t want to have this conversation again. | 我不想再谈这个了 |
[01:33] | Meredith. | |
[01:33] | You didn’t sign the divorce papers. | 你并没有签离婚协议. |
[01:35] | Fine. I get it. | 很好,我明白了. |
[01:36] | End of discussion. Meredith. | 讨论到此结束. |
[01:38] | What?! | 干吗?! |
[01:39] | Until all we can think about… | 直到我们都能仔细考虑… |
[01:42] | Is how much we hurt… | 到底我们伤了多少… |
[01:43] | I usually just say “meredith,” and then you yell at me. | 每次当我刚刚叫你 “meredith,” 的时候,你就开始对我大喊大叫了. |
[01:45] | I haven’t thought past that point. | 我以前没想过这点. |
[01:48] | I actually didn’t have anything planned. | 我事实上根本没有任何计划. |
[01:50] | How we manage our pain is up to us. | 如何来控制我们的疼痛,全由我们自己作主. |
[01:52] | Hey, stop it! | Hey, 别打了! |
[01:54] | Seriously?! Seriously? | 你认真的吗?! 真的吗? |
[01:56] | Seriously? | 真的吗? |
[01:59] | This is a very small bed. | 这是一张非常非常小的床. |
[02:01] | He’s a brain surgeon. | 他是个脑外科医生. |
[02:06] | I shaved my legs. | 我把腿毛都剃了. |
[02:07] | He’s a brain surgeon. | 他是个脑外科医生. |
[02:08] | How can he be so brainless? | 可是他怎么能如此没大脑呢? |
[02:10] | Hello? Seriously. | Hello? 真的啊. |
[02:12] | Seriously. | 的确. |
[02:13] | Shh. | |
[02:18] | pain… | 痛… |
[02:19] | we anesthetize,ride it out, embrace it,ignore it… | 让我们麻痹,安全度过,拥抱它,忽视它… |
[02:32] | and for some of us,the best way to manage pain is just to push through it. | 对于我们当中的一些人来说 对待疼痛最好的办法就是咬牙挺过去. |
[02:44] | You’re drippin’. | 你正在滴水. |
[02:45] | I’m back.I just wanna make that clear. | 我回来了.我只是想你明白 |
[02:46] | I’m back. I’m ready to work. | 我回来了,已经准备好重返工作岗位了. |
[02:48] | Has anyone seen dr. Shepherd this morning? | 今早有人见过Shepherd医生吗? |
[02:50] | His name’s on the O.R. Board. He should be here somewhere. | 他的名字在手术公告栏上. 他应该在这里的什么地方. |
[02:52] | I’m good.I’m ready to scrub in. | 我很好,已经准备好参加手术了. |
[02:54] | I’m 100% on top of my game. | 我100%的做好准备冲锋陷阵. |
[02:56] | You just got discharged.Pace yourself. | 你刚刚出院而已,慢慢来. |
[02:58] | I’m paced. I’m paced. | 我已经很慢了,很慢. |
[02:58] | Mm-hmm. Rounds, people. | Mm-hmm. 你们过来吧. |
[03:03] | What? | 怎么回事? |
[03:04] | You’re not talkin’ to me anymore? | 你再也不想和我说话了? |
[03:05] | Okay, what happened last night? | Okay, 昨晚到底怎么了? |
[03:07] | What is going on with you? | 你到底怎么了? |
[03:09] | I’m fine. | 我很好. |
[03:11] | What’s your problem? | 你有什么问题? |
[03:13] | Fine. | 没事. |
[03:14] | You know what, alex? | 知道吗, alex? |
[03:15] | No, I’m not talking to you anymore. | 不,我再也不搭理你了. |
[03:21] | Ahem. Dr. Bailey? | Ahem. Bailey医生? |
[03:23] | Henry lamott, age 42 is scheduled with dr. Shepherd | Henry lamott, 42岁 Shepherd医生的病人 |
[03:26] | for a spinal implant to control the pain of his herniated disc, | 等待做一个脊椎穿刺 来治疗他的疝气疼痛, |
[03:28] | is allergic to all pain medication. | 对所有的止痛药都过敏. |
[03:31] | is that… | 那个是… |
[03:33] | porn. | 毛片. |
[03:34] | Porn? | 毛片? |
[03:35] | As in “porn”? | 你的意思是.”毛片”? |
[03:36] | All right. | 完全正确. |
[03:37] | What are we watching? | 我们在看什么? |
[03:38] | Karev, go stand in the hall. | Karev,走廊站着去. |
[03:41] | Uh, mr. And mrs. Lamott I’m sure you are really nice people, | Uh, Lamott先生和太太 我知道你们是很好的人, |
[03:45] | and what you do in the privacy of your own– | 你们在私人病房里做任何个人的事情– |
[03:48] | look, we can’t have porn in here. This is a hospital. | 你们不能在这里看毛片. 这里是医院 |
[03:51] | It’s for my pain. | 这是因为我的疼痛. |
[03:52] | My doc says it releases endorphins in the brain, | 我医生说这个可以让我的大脑释放快感, |
[03:54] | and it helps keep my pain at a manageable level. | 这样可以帮助我的疼痛在一个可控制的范围内. |
[03:57] | Really? | 真的? |
[03:58] | george–hall. | george–走廊去. |
[03:59] | Yeah. | |
[04:05] | what is this? | 这是什么? |
[04:06] | “Nasty, naughty nurses…” | “淫荡俏护士…” |
[04:08] | um, “4.” | um, “4个.” |
[04:13] | that does not look comfortable. | 那个看起来一点也不舒服. |
[04:15] | Trust me, it’s not. | 信我的,一点也不. |
[04:18] | Get in the hall. | 都给我走廊站着去. |
[04:27] | nobody knows where they might end up | |
[04:31] | nobody knows | |
[04:42] | Oh, oh suppose you’ll never know | |
[04:51] | o’malley, karev,you’re in the pit today. | o’malley, karev,你俩今天去负责缝合. |
[04:53] | Stevens,there’s a cardiac patient waiting for you up on two. | Stevens,有个心脏病患者 等着你去处理 |
[04:56] | Yang, keep an eye on the lamotts. | Yang,留下来观察lamotts. |
[04:58] | I don’t want any problems. Go. | 我不想出任何问题,去吧. |
[05:00] | Grey, your mother’s being discharged this evening. | Grey, 你妈今晚就出院了. |
[05:02] | You’ve made arrangements, or do you need more time? | 你有安排了, 需要更多时间吗? |
[05:04] | The nursing home is coming at 8. | 疗养院的人8点过来. |
[05:05] | All right. Then you’re with shepherd–derek shepherd today. | 那好.那么你今天要跟shepherd医生 |
[05:09] | Hey, life is short.Times are hard. | hey,生命短暂,人生苦难. |
[05:11] | The road is long with many a winding turn. | 一路上艰难险阻层出不穷. |
[05:14] | He asked for you.Take it up with him. | 他要你过去的,那你就过去吧. |
[05:20] | Okay. | |
[05:21] | Pete willoughby,25-year-old G.S.W. To the chest. | Pete willoughby,25岁 胸部枪伤. |
[05:25] | Immediate return of 860 C.C.S of blood… | 已经立刻输了860CC血… |
[05:28] | oh, man, this hurts. | oh,伙计,伤的真重. |
[05:29] | He’s put out more than 200 C.C.S over the past hour. | 他在一个小时之内又流失了200CC多的血. |
[05:31] | They never tell you in movies how much it hurts to get shot. | 没人告诉你电影里那些枪伤到底有多疼. |
[05:34] | Push morphine, 2 milligrams. Alex, this is my case. | 2毫克的吗啡. Alex, 这是我的病人. |
[05:37] | Morphine, 5 milligrams. | 5毫克的吗啡. |
[05:38] | You didn’t even call him. | 你甚至没下指令. |
[05:39] | I don’t have to call him. | 我不用下指令. |
[05:40] | I was here first. | 我是第一个来的. |
[05:40] | You got here first because I let you. | 你第一个来是因为我让你的 |
[05:43] | Where’s the chest films? | 胸片在哪里? |
[05:44] | Unh.I got ’em. | Unh.我来吧. |
[05:45] | You always get the surgery. Today,I’m getting a surgery. | 你总是参加手术. 今天,轮到我了. |
[05:48] | Guys, knock it off. | 你俩,有完没完. |
[05:49] | He’s one of seattle’s finest. | 他是西雅图的警察. |
[05:51] | You’ve got an entire police force watching you. | 你俩让整个的警察队伍都在看着呢 |
[05:57] | page dr. Burke. | 传呼Burke医生. |
[05:59] | Let him know I’m bringin’ up a G.S.W. | 告诉他我这里有一个枪伤 |
[06:06] | Looks like you’ll be able to go home today, ellis. | 看起来你今天能回家了ellis. |
[06:08] | But I still have patients to see. | 但是我还有病人要看. |
[06:09] | No. No more patients. | 不,没有病人了 |
[06:13] | I’ll be back to check on you later, okay? | 我过一会回来对你检查, okay? |
[06:15] | You should know I’m thinking of leaving that cher. | 你应该知道我正在考虑离开cher. |
[06:18] | I should never have married him. | 我根本就不该和他结婚. |
[06:20] | I’ll leave him, you leave adele. | 我要离开他,你离开adele. |
[06:22] | Then when our residency’s over, | 然后当我们的实习期结束的时候, |
[06:24] | we can both get jobs at the same hospital. | 我们可以在同一家医院找到工作 |
[06:26] | Why don’t you get her meds ready for discharge, nurse? | 护士你能去准备一下她出院需要的药吗? |
[06:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢. |
[06:30] | Dr. Chin, two west. | |
[06:32] | Dr. Chin, two west. | |
[06:36] | Ellis… | |
[06:37] | that was a long time ago, remember? | 那是很久很久以前的事情了,记得吗? |
[06:40] | We had this discussion 21 years ago. | 我们在21年之前就讨论过这个. |
[06:42] | Think about it, richard. | 考虑考虑吧, richard. |
[06:43] | We should make the break now. | 我们应该现在就做 |
[06:45] | If we wait until residency’s over, you’ll be at one hospital, | 如果真等我们实习期结束 你会在一个医院里 |
[06:48] | and I’ll be at another. | 而我在另外一间医院了. |
[06:49] | We could end up at opposite ends of the country. It’ll be too late. | 最后我们可能会相隔十万八千里. 那时候就什么都晚了 |
[06:58] | meredith. | |
[06:59] | Your wife is looking for you. | 你老婆正到处找你呢. |
[07:01] | Oh, my god. | Oh, 天. |
[07:02] | This is hard for me, meredith. | 这个对我来说很难, meredith. |
[07:03] | Well, let me make it easy, then. | 那好,我来把它简单化 |
[07:04] | I’m not gonna be that woman– | 我不会是那种女人… |
[07:06] | the one who breaks up a marriage or begs you to want me. | 破坏你的婚姻 或者求你和我在一起. |
[07:09] | You can sign the papers or you cannot. The choice is yours. | 你可以签字离婚,也可以不签 你自己的选择 |
[07:12] | Either way, when it comes to this relationship, I’m out. | 当其中任何一个决定影响我们的关系时 我退出 |
[07:15] | Now where’s this patient I’m supposed to be helping you with? | 现在,你要我来帮助你的那个病人在哪里? |
[07:18] | Down there. | 那边. |
[07:22] | You shouldn’t have tried to walk the dog in the rain. | 你不应该带着狗狗在雨中散步. |
[07:24] | Oh, lou, it wasn’t the rain. I just passed out. | Oh, lou, 和雨没有关系 我只不过昏倒了一下. |
[07:27] | Actually, mrs. Bradley– | 事实上, Bradley太太– |
[07:28] | verna. | |
[07:29] | Verna, you presented with lateral S.T. Elevations and reciprocal inferior changes consistent with an M.I.– | Verna, 你的症状显示你的血小板很高 以及非常差的相反一致性改变并发心急梗塞 |
[07:35] | A heart attack. | 也就是说,心脏病发作. |
[07:36] | oh, my god. | oh, 天. |
[07:37] | Lou, don’t worry. | Lou, 别担心 |
[07:38] | Come on.I’ve had these little chest pains before, and it turned out to be nothing. | 我之前也有过这样的胸部小疼痛 后来也没什么事了. |
[07:42] | This is nothing. | 没事的. |
[07:46] | Lou, not in front of the doctor. | Lou, 别在医生面前. |
[07:48] | I’ve had a twinge in my back for awhile. | 我后背的阵痛持续了一段时间了 |
[07:50] | I thought it would go away, but then last night,my legs went numb, | 我以为马上就会消失的 但是昨晚,我的腿失去知觉了, |
[07:54] | and this morning, my back– | 然后今天早上,我的后背– |
[07:56] | the pain is just too much. | 太疼了. |
[07:59] | Ms. Chue, let me put you on a P.C.A. Pump, | Chue小姐,我会帮你按上一个P.C.A.仪器, (疼痛渗透控制仪) |
[08:01] | give you some morphine, which should help control the pain. | 我会给你一些吗啡, 这个能帮你控制住疼痛. |
[08:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢. |
[08:05] | But there’s a greater problem here. | 但是有个更大的问题. |
[08:06] | I’ve just taken a look at your M.R.I.– | 我刚刚看了你的磁共振成像.– |
[08:07] | Anna… | |
[08:11] | why didn’t you call us before coming down here? | 为什么你来之前没给我们打电话? |
[08:12] | I’m sorry. | 对不起. |
[08:14] | These are my parents. | 这是我父母. |
[08:15] | Hi. | |
[08:16] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[08:17] | I was just about to explain that anna’s M.R.I. | 我刚刚想解释一下anna的磁共振成像. |
[08:19] | Has shown that she has a myxopapillary ependymoma– | 显示她有一个室鼓膜瘤– |
[08:22] | it’s a tumor in her spinal canal, | 是在脊椎槽道里面的肿瘤, |
[08:24] | but the good news is that we can operate. | 好消息是,我们可以做手术取出. |
[08:26] | You have a 95% chance of fully recovering if we get you into surgery as soon as possible. | 你有95%的机会可以完全康复 如果我们尽快准备手术的话. |
[08:31] | We can’t wait another moment. | 一刻也不能再等了 |
[08:32] | With a tumor this aggressive, | 这个肿瘤的侵略性相当快, |
[08:33] | even waiting another day puts you at risk for permanent paralysis. | 即使只是晚一天手术的话 你都会有终身瘫痪的危险 |
[08:38] | Father? | 爹? |
[08:41] | No. | 不 |
[08:42] | No surgery. | 绝不手术 |
[08:44] | Mr. Chue, without surgery, | Chue先生,如果不手术的话, |
[08:46] | anna will be paralyzed probably within the next 24 hours. | anna很可能在未来24小时内瘫痪. |
[08:49] | There’ll be no surgery today. | 今天绝不手术 |
[08:50] | We’re taking her home. | 我们带她回家. |
[08:51] | Anna needs the surgery. | Anna需要手术 |
[08:52] | Then she can have it at another time. | 那她可以其他时间再做 |
[08:54] | Look, mr. Chue– | Chue先生– |
[08:55] | we are taking our daughter home. | 我们要把女儿带回家 |
[09:00] | Anna, you’ve over 18. | Anna, 你已经过18岁了 |
[09:02] | You don’t need your father’s consent. | 你不需要你父亲的同意 |
[09:07] | I’m hmong, and my father is the elder. | 我是hmong信徒,我父亲是长者 |
[09:11] | If he says I go home,I go home. | 如果他让我回家,我就回家 |
[09:18] | Hmong? Let’s find out what that means. | Hmong? 找找什么意思. |
[09:20] | Okay.Contact social services. | Okay.联络社工. |
[09:21] | See if we can get somebody down here to talk to him. | 看看我们是否能找个人下来和他谈谈. |
[09:23] | Do I continue to process her discharge? | 我还需要继续处理她出院的要求吗? |
[09:25] | Yeah, we have to.It’s insane, but we have to. | Yeah,我们必须这么做,虽然太愚蠢了, 我们还是需要这么做 |
[09:27] | It reminds me of this case I had in new york one time where this woman came to the office– | 这个病例让我想起来我在纽约的时候 有一次这个女人来我的办公室– |
[09:30] | look, do you need me for anything else work related? | 你还需要我做什么和工作有关的吗? |
[09:35] | Look, I was married for 11 years. | 听着,我结婚11年了 |
[09:38] | Addison is my family. That is 11 thanks givings,11 birthdays and 11 christmases, | Addison是我的家人. 那是11个感恩节,11个生日,11个圣诞节, |
[09:43] | and in one day, I’m supposed to sign a piece of paper and end my family? | 然后有一天,我要来签字 来结束我的家人? |
[09:46] | A person doesn’t do that– not without a little hesitation. | 一个正常的人不会这么做的- 不会一点都不犹豫. |
[09:49] | I’m entitled to a little uncertainty here. | 我有权利有一点点的不确定. |
[09:51] | Just a moment to understand the magnitude of what it means to cut somebody out of my life. | 只是需要一点时间来弄明白 从我生命中夺走一个人到底对我意味着什么. |
[09:55] | I’m entitled to at least one moment…of painful doubt. | 我有权至少有那么一分钟,痛苦的怀疑 |
[10:00] | And a little understanding from you would be nice. | 如果你能有那么一点点谅解的话,一定很好. |
[10:07] | Dr. Shepherd,still here, I see. | Shepherd医生,还没走呢,我明白了. |
[10:09] | I couldn’t leave you. | 我不能离开你们. |
[10:10] | Have you seen the other dr. Shepherd? | 见过Shepherd医生吗? |
[10:12] | I’ll tell him you’re lookin’ for him. | 我会转告他你在找他 |
[10:15] | So thanks for, you know,being there. | 那个,谢谢,就是,陪着我. |
[10:18] | No thanks needed. | 不需要感谢 |
[10:19] | Okay. | |
[10:20] | So where are we? | 我们说到哪里了? (Yang理解为字面意思:我们在哪里) |
[10:22] | Uh, the northeast corner of the hospital. | Uh, 医院的东北角. |
[10:25] | Oh, I-I’m getting back on my feet. | Oh, 我可以回来工作了. |
[10:27] | Fine. | 很好. |
[10:28] | But that doesn’t mean that–cristina. | 但是并不意味着… |
[10:30] | It’s my first day back. | 这是我第一天回来工作. |
[10:31] | I’m not waiting forever. | 我不会一直等下去的. |
[10:36] | Hey, karev and o’malley are bringing up a G.S.W. | Hey, karev 和 o’malley带来一个G.S.W. |
[10:38] | You want to scrub in? | 想加入吗? |
[10:39] | No can do.No extra work. I’m trying to get out of here at a decent hour tonight. | 不去,不做额外工作 我在试图今晚可以准时下班. |
[10:42] | What, you got a date? | 怎么,你有约会? |
[10:43] | Yes. Yes, I do. | 是啊是啊,我有 |
[10:45] | A handsome man is whisking me away to a love nest for the weekend. | 一个帅小伙正在爱巢 向我招手邀请我一起过周末呢 |
[10:52] | You got shot in the line of duty? | 你是在执勤的时候被击中的吗? |
[10:54] | First month on the job. | 工作的第一个月. |
[10:55] | Can you believe my luck? | 能相信我的运气吗? |
[10:57] | Guy pulls a gun,and I freeze up | 那边一扣扳机,我就失去知觉了 |
[11:00] | the rookie let himself get shot. | 新手自己吃枪子儿. |
[11:01] | I’m never gonna live this down. | 我永远不会忘记这个的 |
[11:03] | Sure, you will. | 我肯定你会记着 |
[11:04] | You think? | 你这么认为? |
[11:06] | Absolutely. | 绝对 |
[11:10] | Hey, I got verna bradley’s tests back. | Hey, 我把verna bradley的测试拿回来了. |
[11:12] | I don’t think she had a heart attack. | 我不认为她有心脏病 |
[11:15] | Yeah, but look at the changes in her E.K.G. She had somethin’. | Yeah, 但是看看她心电图上的变化 她一定有点什么. |
[11:18] | Yeah, but her serial enzymes and dobutamine stress echo came back negative. | Yeah,但是她的连续酶和 心肌压力回波结果,都显示正常. |
[11:21] | I actually think she’s fine. | 我觉得她没事 |
[11:23] | Get a cardiac cath. | 在心脏插入一个导管看看. |
[11:24] | Izzie, be thorough. | Izzie, 认真点. |
[11:26] | I am thorough. | 我很认真了. |
[11:28] | so, dude,what’s the deal with izzie? | 那么伙计,izzie到底怎么了? |
[11:30] | She shaved her legs for you. | 她为了你腿毛都剃了 |
[11:32] | And you didn’t even kiss her good night. | 还有你甚至没亲她一下说晚安. |
[11:35] | She shaved her legs for you,and you didn’t follow through? | 她连腿毛都为你剃了,你竟然没继续下去? |
[11:36] | Hey, I follow through.I always follow through. | hey,我继续下去了,我一直都是 |
[11:39] | You didn’t last night. | 昨晚你没有. |
[11:40] | Mind your own business. | 管好你自己的事儿吧 |
[11:41] | Mind– | 管好… |
[11:44] | she had expectations. Women have expectations,and you didn’t meet them. | 她是有期望的 女人都有期望,而你并没有让她的期望发生. |
[11:48] | Hey, I live with these women, | 我和这些女人住一起. |
[11:50] | and every time you guys don’t meet their expectations, | 每次你们这些家伙都不满足他们的期待, |
[11:52] | I have to hear about it.I didn’t get any sleep last night. | 然后我必须听他们发牢骚,昨晚我根本就没睡. |
[11:55] | So, you know,it is my business. | 现在知道了,这就是我的事儿 |
[12:07] | dude, we’re not moving. | 伙计,我们不动了 |
[12:09] | Really? Ya think? | 真的吗?你觉得? |
[12:31] | You know how long a surgical scar takes to heal. | 你知道一个术后疤痕需要多久才能愈合吗? |
[12:34] | You must be in pain. You should take something. | 你肯定很疼. 你应该吃点止痛的. |
[12:37] | Drugs are for babies. | 止痛药是给小孩准备的 |
[12:38] | I hate alex. | 我讨厌alex. |
[12:40] | And the non sequitur award goes to… | 那么这个毫无根据奖的得主是… |
[12:42] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:43] | I hate alex. | 我讨厌 alex. |
[12:47] | I broke up with derek. | 我和 derek分手了. |
[12:49] | Burke wants to have a relationship. | Burke想要拍拖. |
[12:51] | Boys are stupid. | 男人都是傻瓜. |
[12:58] | Yep. | |
[12:59] | “If elevator should stop,do not become alarmed.” | “如果电梯停了,千万不要惊慌.” |
[13:02] | “Press the button marked ‘alarm’ to summon assistance.” | “按警报按钮来通知外界救援.” |
[13:05] | If they don’t want us to be alarmed, | 如果他们不想让我们惊慌 |
[13:06] | then why call the button “alarm?” | 那为什么这个按钮叫”警报”呢? |
[13:08] | That didn’t work the last five times you did it. Get it through your head. | 你按了5次根本都不工作. 用你的大脑想想. |
[13:11] | We’ve lost power.We’re stuck here. | 我们没办法了,只能呆在这里. |
[13:12] | Oh. | |
[13:13] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[13:15] | His pressure’s falling. | 他的血压正在下降. |
[13:17] | Alex, there’s a lot more of his blood in the pleurovac. We need to get him to the O.R. | Alex,他的胸腔里流了更多的血. 我们要尽快带他去手术室. |
[13:21] | Okay, you’re whispering. | Okay, 你正在说悄悄话. |
[13:23] | Don’t whisper. | 别偷偷摸摸的. |
[13:24] | I mean, look, I don’t wanna complain here, | 我是说,我并不想在这里抱怨, |
[13:25] | but I got a bullet in my chest, | 但是我胸腔里有颗子弹 |
[13:27] | and whispering isn’t a sign that I’m going to be a-okay,you know? | 而悄悄话并不表示我很快就没事了,明白吗? |
[13:30] | Damn it, it’s out. | 该死,这个坏了 |
[13:31] | It’s bad. It’s bad, right? | 很糟糕,很糟糕,对吗? |
[13:34] | Someone’s gonna get us out of here. Don’t worry. | 总有人会把我们弄出去的,别担心 |
[13:39] | How are we doing? | 怎么样了? |
[13:40] | Oh, can you move me to another room? | Oh, 能给我换个房间吗? |
[13:41] | The lights and the tv went out. | 灯和电视都停了. |
[13:43] | Power outage in the east wing. They’ll have it back on soon. | 东翼的电力供应不足. 他们正在抢修,马上就好了. |
[13:47] | You’re not a critical patient. You’ll be fine here. | 你不是紧急病人. 你在这里没事的. |
[13:49] | Oh, god, well,what am I gonna do? | Oh, 天,那我还能做点什么? |
[13:50] | You mean… | 你是说… |
[13:51] | without my porn? | 没了毛片? |
[13:54] | Read a book.Talk to your wife. | 看书,或者和你老婆交交心 |
[13:56] | No, school closed early because of the storm. | 不,因为暴风雨来了,学校提早放学. |
[13:58] | She had to pick up the kids. | 她去接孩子了 |
[13:59] | She won’t be back until after dinner. | 晚饭之后她才能回来 |
[14:02] | Well, I’m sure you can find some normal way of amusing yourself. | 我相信你一定会找到一些正常的办法来娱乐自己的. |
[14:07] | I need my porn! | 我需要毛片! |
[14:10] | Yeah. | |
[14:10] | Lightning hit a substation. We’re running on backup generators. | 闪电袭击了一个变电站. 我们正在用备用发电机. |
[14:13] | One of them’s down. | 其中一个不工作了. |
[14:15] | Richard, breathe. | Richard, 放松 |
[14:16] | The only direct means of transporting patients from the E.R. To the O.R.Isn’t working. | 唯一的办法把病人从急诊室 送到手术室,但是并不奏效. |
[14:20] | Don’t tell me to breathe. | 别告诉我放松 |
[14:22] | I’ll breathe if I wanna breathe. | 我会在我需要的时候放松 |
[14:26] | The car’s between floors. | 电梯在两层之间 |
[14:27] | how bad is it? | 有多糟糕? |
[14:28] | Two interns and a G.S.W.To the chest. | 两个实习生和一个胸部枪伤患者. |
[14:30] | Good air in.bad air out. | 好的进,坏的出. |
[14:34] | Come on, people.Get those doors open. | 加油啊大家,把这个门打开 |
[14:39] | it’s jammed up.I won’t open anymore. | 这里有东西档着,再也打不开了. |
[14:41] | All right. Move, move. This is as wide as it goes. | 好吧,移动,移动 电梯门和走向一样宽 |
[14:43] | What did you two do? | 你俩做什么? |
[14:46] | Nothing! | 什么都没有做! |
[14:50] | how’s the patient? | 病人怎么样? |
[14:52] | He’s not looking so good. | 他看起来并不好. |
[15:00] | Why do the lights keep flickering? | 灯为什么一直在闪? |
[15:02] | Something about a backup generator. | 因为备用发电机. |
[15:05] | This pump will provide you with a morphine drip, | 这个机器会给你提供一个持续的吗啡注射, |
[15:07] | and it should stop your pain. | 这会停止你的疼痛. |
[15:09] | I-I told you I don’t need it.I’m going home. | 我,我告诉你了,我不需要这个,我要回家 |
[15:13] | You realize you’ll have to sign an A.M.A. Form stating that you’re leaving against medical advice. | 你需要签署一个AMA表格 表示你回家是完全不听医生的劝告. |
[15:18] | Fine. | 好 |
[15:21] | I know this is new and confusing. | 我了解这个从没有过,而且困扰你 |
[15:26] | I called a social worker, and she’s willing to come down and talk to you. | 我已经叫了社工了 她马上过来会和你聊聊 |
[15:29] | Spare me your white girl cultural divide love. | 别介意啊,你们鬼妹的文化就是分崩离析爱. |
[15:32] | I grew up down the street from here. I play in a band. | 我就在离这里不远的那条街长大 我在一个乐队里演奏 |
[15:34] | I went to u-dub. I get it. | 我去u-dub. 我成功了. |
[15:36] | But my father doesn’t. | 但是我爸爸没有. |
[15:38] | He says no, it’s no. | 他说不,那就是不. |
[15:41] | We’re talking about your ability to ever walk again. | 我们正在讨论的是你是否还可以再行走. |
[15:45] | That’s what you’re talking about. I’m talking about my family. | 那是你在说的,. 我在说的是我的家庭. |
[15:48] | Have you ever even heard of the hmong people? | 你有曾经听过hmong人吗? |
[15:50] | Our religion has got rules that are way old | 我们的宗教有规定,那是一个老去的方式 |
[15:53] | and way set in stone and way spiritual and you don’t mess with them. | 那方式坚如磐石,很强的精神效力 不容许你有半点马虎. |
[15:57] | You don’t anger the ancestors… | 你不会对你的祖先发火… |
[16:00] | even if you pierce your tongue and play in a band. | 即使如果你在舌头上穿洞,还玩乐队. |
[16:04] | What are the rules exactly? | 那规定到底是什么? |
[16:09] | All I.C.U. Patients are goin’ to the south wing. | 所有的深切治疗室的患者搬去南翼. |
[16:11] | All telemetry and step-down patients, north wing. | 其他控制住病情和减缓恶化的病人去北翼. |
[16:14] | You paged me. | 你呼我了 |
[16:14] | Porn as pain management? | 毛片来治疗疼痛? |
[16:16] | You met henry. | 你见过henry了. |
[16:17] | Yeah, there are a lot of different theories as to how to treat pain. | Yeah, 太多不同的理论方法来治疗疼痛. |
[16:20] | Porn as pain management? | 而你用毛片来治疗他的疼痛? |
[16:21] | Look, it’s possible that pornography, like art and music, | 听着, 可能是那种毛片, 像艺术和音乐一样的(三级片?), |
[16:24] | can stimulate the brain to produce endorphins that minimize pain. | 能够刺激大脑分泌快感,以至于使疼痛最小化. |
[16:27] | Porn as pain management. | 毛片疼痛治疗法. |
[16:29] | I didn’t prescribe it.It wasn’t me. | 我并没有开那个处方,那不是我. |
[16:31] | take it up with the treating physician. | 和主治医生去理论吧. |
[16:33] | If that man turns out to be some sort of sex weirdo,it’s on you. | 如果那男人产生任何其他的 异常性行为,都是你的责任. |
[16:36] | That’s all I’m sayin’. | 这正是我要说的. |
[16:37] | Oh, and your wife’s lookin’ for you. | Oh, 你老婆正在找你呢 |
[16:39] | I know. | 我知道. |
[16:40] | Derek. | |
[16:41] | Yes. | |
[16:42] | You need to talk to anna’s father. | 你需要和anna的父亲谈谈. |
[16:43] | I’d do it myself,but I guess having testicles is a requirement. | 我已经做了,但是我猜 最好是找个带种的来和他谈. |
[16:46] | What happened to social services? | 社工怎么了? |
[16:48] | According to anna,they can’t help us. | 按照anna说法,他们根本帮不了什么. |
[16:50] | Apparently,anna’s father believes she’s missing something that she needs for surgery. | 很显然,anna的父亲认为 手术会导致她失去一些东西. |
[16:54] | Missing something?Missing what? | 失去一些东西?什么? |
[16:55] | One of her souls. | 她的一个灵魂. |
[16:58] | We don’t need a social worker.We need a shaman. | 我们不需要社工了,我们需要一个巫师. |
[17:01] | A shaman? | 巫师? |
[17:03] | Cardio tells me your cath went just fine. | Cardio告诉我你的心脏导管插入干的不错. |
[17:05] | Is that much bruising normal? | 那些擦伤是正常的吗? |
[17:07] | Your wound looks good,mrs. Bradley, | Bradley太太,你的伤口看起来没事, |
[17:09] | and so do the results on your cath. | 心脏导管插入的结果也没事. |
[17:11] | You don’t have any blockage in your arteries. | 你没有动脉血塞. |
[17:13] | Which means? | 你的意思是? |
[17:13] | You definitely did not have a heart attack. | 你绝对没有心脏病 |
[17:18] | So I can go home? | 那么我能回家了? |
[17:19] | Not yet. | 还没. |
[17:20] | Your E.K.G. Shows significant changes, | 你的心电图有很大的变化, |
[17:22] | and I’m going to find out why before you leave the hospital. | 我要在你出院之前找到原因. |
[17:29] | Hey, pete,what are you doin’? | Hey, pete,你干吗呢? |
[17:31] | I have to get home. | 我要回家. |
[17:33] | Pete, you’re in the hospital. | Pete, 你在医院呢. |
[17:34] | I need to get home. | 我要回家 |
[17:36] | I need to get home. | 我必须回家 |
[17:38] | What’s his blood pressure? | 他血压如何? |
[17:39] | It’s not reading.He’s too agitated. | 读不出来,他太激动了. |
[17:41] | How’s his pulse? | 脉搏呢? |
[17:42] | It’s thready,but it’s still there. | 像线一样,不过至少还有 |
[17:43] | Do you have any instruments in there? | 你们那边有什么工具吗? |
[17:44] | Just the code box and some gloves. | 只有密码箱和几副手套. |
[17:46] | You didn’t bring an open chest tray? | 你们没带个开胸盘? |
[17:48] | No, we thought– | 没有,我们以为– |
[17:48] | you don’t have time for excuses.O’malley, blood pressure. | 你没时间找借口.O’malley,血压. |
[17:50] | I’ve taken it three times. | 我已经测了3次了. |
[17:52] | And? | 然后呢? |
[17:52] | I can’t hear a systolic over 50. | 我听不到50次以上的心跳. |
[17:58] | He’s gonna die. | 他快要挂了. |
[18:05] | Intubate him.I’ll be right back. | 插喉,我马上回来. |
[18:06] | Wait. Where are you going? | 等等,你去哪里? |
[18:08] | To get an instrument tray. | 去拿一件开胸的工具. |
[18:09] | You guys are going to have to open up his chest. | 你们要把他的胸腔打开 |
[18:15] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定吗? |
[18:17] | No. | 不. |
[18:37] | When’s burke coming back? | burke什么时候回来? |
[18:43] | When is dr. Burke coming back? | Burke医生什么时候回来? |
[18:46] | Alex? | |
[18:46] | Oh, would you shut up? | Oh,你能闭嘴吗? |
[18:54] | mr. Chue… | Chue先生… |
[18:57] | you want to take anna home for a healing ritual? | 你要把anna带回家做个治疗法事? |
[18:59] | When sickness comes, it means that one of our souls is missing. | 当疾病降临的时候, 那意味着我们其中的一个灵魂正在丢失. |
[19:03] | Anna needs to have her souls intact before she has surgery. | Anna需要在手术前,找回她完整的灵魂. |
[19:06] | She needs a shaman. | 她需要个巫师. |
[19:07] | You could have told me that. | 你可以告诉我这个. |
[19:09] | Why, so you could call me a fool? | 为什么? 那样你就可以把我看成傻瓜了? |
[19:12] | I respect that you have traditions that I can’t understand, | 我尊重你的传统 尽管我不理解 |
[19:15] | but you’re standin’ beside me in a $3,000 suit, | 但是你穿着这身3000美元的西装, |
[19:18] | so I also know that you respect the fact that I’m telling you | 我相信你同时也尊重我告诉你的事实 |
[19:20] | Anna needs the surgery in the next 24 hours if she’s going to continue to walk. | Anna如果想要继续行走的话, 她需要在未来的24小时内尽快手术 |
[19:25] | She can’t leave this hospital. | 她不能离开医院. |
[19:26] | She can’t undergo surgery without her soul. She’d die. | 她不能在没有灵魂的情况下手术,她会死的. |
[19:34] | All right, then. | 那么好吧 |
[19:36] | We’re just gonna have to get a shaman–today–in the hospital. | 我们就找来一个巫师吧,今天,就在医院里. |
[19:40] | Shamans aren’t listed in the yellow pages. | 巫师并没有在电话薄上登记. |
[19:42] | Our shaman is 500 miles from here. | 我们的巫师离这里有50英里. |
[19:44] | You are an arrogant man. | 你真是个自大狂. |
[19:46] | No. I’m just a guy with access to a helicopter. | 不,我仅仅是个有权使用直升飞机的人罢了 |
[19:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:56] | Finding her soul won’t be easy. | 找到她的灵魂并不容易. |
[19:58] | It never is. | 决不. |
[20:01] | this is unconscionable. | 这太不合理了. |
[20:02] | There’s not enough power to move those elevators? | 难道没有足够电力来移动电梯吗? |
[20:04] | They’re doin’ what they can to replace the backup generator now. | 他们正在努力取代备用发电机. |
[20:07] | Fire department’s is standing by. | 消防队随时准备 |
[20:08] | All critical patients? | 所有的重病患者呢? |
[20:09] | Moved to the south wing. | 搬到南翼去了. |
[20:10] | Incoming trauma? | 外伤患者呢? |
[20:11] | Rerouted to mercy west. | 都送去 mercy west医院了. |
[20:12] | That backup generator should’ve been replaced last year. | 备用发电机应该去年就换了. |
[20:14] | Yes, sir. | 是的,先生 |
[20:15] | Why didn’t it happen? | 为什么没有? |
[20:16] | Chief, you’D… have to ask maintenance. | 头儿,你应该去问维修部. |
[20:20] | I wouldn’t know. | 我不想知道 |
[20:22] | Dr. Bailey, | Bailey医生, |
[20:23] | you know everything. | 你知道所有的事情 |
[20:24] | Tell me whose butt to kick. | 告诉我谁应该开除. |
[20:27] | That would be your butt, chief. | 那应该是你,头儿 |
[20:29] | You didn’t authorize the replacement generator, saving money for the new M.R.I. Machine. | 你没有批准发电机的更新, 省钱要买一个新的磁共振成像仪. |
[20:34] | Um… I need to get on back on down to the… O.R. | Um… 我需要回去处理..手术室 |
[20:50] | Hey. | |
[20:51] | This isn’t gonna be too sterile, | 这个不可能太危险了, |
[20:52] | but we can still try. | 但是我们还是要试试. |
[20:54] | Prep and drape the patient. | 准备病人开胸. |
[21:28] | Hey, can you get me copies of all verna bradley’s medical records? | Hey, 能给我 verna bradley所有的病历吗? |
[21:31] | And page me.I’ll be on the O.R. Floor. | 然后呼我,我会在手术室那层 |
[21:34] | hey, where, um, | hey, 哪里, um, |
[21:36] | hey, where are you two going so fast? | hey, 你们俩这么急着去哪里啊? |
[21:37] | Burke is talking george and alex through heart surgery in the elevator. | Burke正在教george和alex如何在电梯里做心脏手术. |
[21:40] | Shepherd’s setting up a shaman healing ritual. | Shepherd在准备一个巫师手术前法事. |
[21:44] | Rock on. | 动起来啊. |
[21:45] | I have porn guy. | 我还有个毛片大王呢. |
[21:49] | Help, please. | 救命啊. |
[21:53] | Mr. Lamott,what’s wrong? | Lamott先生,怎么了? |
[21:55] | your pressure’s elevated. | 你的血压提高了 |
[21:58] | Your pulse is racing. | 脉搏很快. |
[22:00] | You’re really in pain. | 这次你可是真的疼了哦. |
[22:01] | What’d you think? | 那你想什么呢? |
[22:03] | Are you telling me the porn actually sedated you? | 你是要告诉我,那毛片的确让你镇静下来吗? |
[22:06] | What do you think,I’m some kind of pervert, | 你想什么呢?我是那种变态 |
[22:08] | watching that stuff in front of you? | 在你面前看毛片? |
[22:10] | yes. | 是啊 |
[22:12] | Oh, okay. Okay. | |
[22:17] | You’re allergic to most narcotics and nsaids. | 你对大部分的止痛剂过敏 |
[22:20] | I-I suppose, uh,we could try droperidol and diphenhydramine. | 我猜,我们可以试试droperidol和diphenhydramine. |
[22:25] | That put me into a coma last year. | 去年这些让我昏迷了. |
[22:27] | Well, um,I can get an anesthesiologist down here. | 那我去找一个麻醉师来吧. |
[22:31] | Oh, no, but with your surgery tomorrow, | Oh, 不行,你明天就手术了 |
[22:33] | I don’t think he’ll give you an epidural block. | 我觉得他不会给你个局部麻醉. |
[22:35] | What am I gonna do? | 那我怎么办啊? |
[22:36] | Uh, hold on. | Uh, 等一下. |
[22:46] | We’re really gonna do this? | 我们真要这么做啊? |
[22:57] | Take these. | 接着. |
[23:03] | Karev, take the scalpel. | Karev, 接着手术刀. |
[23:11] | Alex, come on. | Alex,快点 |
[23:15] | Alex. | |
[23:30] | Ventilate. | 鼓风. |
[23:33] | I got it. | 我来. |
[23:43] | What do I do? | 现在我做什么 |
[23:44] | Make a large anterolateral midaxillary incision in the fifth intercostal space. | 在腋中前面偏一点的位置 尽量大的切开直至第五条动脉间的空隙. |
[23:54] | How–how large? | 多大? |
[23:56] | as long as possible.You need to get two hands in there. | 尽量大.你需要两只手都能伸进去. |
[23:59] | It needs to be long and deep. | 要够长够深 |
[24:00] | Use the scissors if you have to. | 如果有需要,可以用剪刀 |
[24:02] | Okay. | |
[24:06] | But be sure you don’t cut into the lung or heart. | 但是要小心别切到肺或者心脏. |
[24:08] | How can I be sure of that? | 我们如何小心这个? |
[24:10] | You just have to be sure. | 你就需要小心就对了. |
[24:23] | We’re not in kansas anymore. | 我们不是在堪撒斯了. |
[24:43] | Your shaman’s late. | 你的巫师迟到了 |
[24:45] | My shaman is never late. | 我们的巫师从来不迟到. |
[24:52] | can you guys see anything? | 你们能看到什么吗? |
[24:53] | Poor george. He doesn’t have the steadiest hands. | 可怜的george. 他胳膊一直在颤抖. |
[24:56] | Izzie. Yeah. | |
[24:57] | He can hear you. | 他能听到你 |
[25:01] | o’malley…how you doin’ down there? | o’malley…下面怎么样了? |
[25:06] | the fire department’s here.They can get the doors open. | 消防队的人来了,他们能打开门. |
[25:09] | No. Nobody moves. Nobody works on the elevator. | 不,谁也别动 谁也别动电梯 |
[25:11] | I have an open chest and a very nervous intern in there. | 我有一个正在开胸并且非常紧张的实习生在那里. |
[25:14] | Keep them back until I give the word. | 没有我的命令不要让他们过来 |
[25:16] | Okay, guys, we’re not… | Okay, 你们,我们不要…. |
[25:17] | o’malley… | |
[25:20] | I didn’t cut the heart or the lungs. | 我没有切到心脏或者肺. |
[25:21] | Dr. Burke, I didn’t cut the heart or the lungs. | Burke医生,我没有切到心脏或者肺. |
[25:23] | Okay, good, good. | Okay, 很好 |
[25:24] | Good, o’malley. Really good. | 好o’malley. 非常好. |
[25:26] | Now check for injuries and do a pericardiotomy. | 现在检查伤口,然后做心包切开术. |
[25:29] | I’ll need some lap pads,forceps, metzenbaums and satinsky clamps. | 我需要一些包垫,镊子,以及夹钳. |
[25:36] | Yes, you will. | 遵命. |
[25:39] | You tell anyone I did this for you, | 你要是告诉其他人我为你做了这个, |
[25:42] | not only will I kill you, I will sell your body parts for cash. | 不仅我会杀了你, 我还会把你尸体切成小块换钱花. |
[25:47] | Okay. So…there were these women– | Okay. 那么….那些女人们 |
[25:52] | nurses–three nurses | 护士,3个护士 |
[25:55] | And they were…naughty. | 他们正在…淘气 |
[25:59] | They’re really,really naughty. | 他们非常非常淘气 |
[26:01] | They were three naughty nurses. | 他们是三个淘气俏护士 |
[26:03] | Saucy even–they were saucy and bad anand naughty. | 很漂亮–他们又漂亮,又不乖,又调皮. |
[26:07] | Three saucy, bad,naughty nurses– | 三个漂亮的调皮小护士– |
[26:09] | they were taking a shower together. | 他们在谈论洗澡. |
[26:12] | Soaping each other up, | 在给彼此擦浴液, |
[26:14] | and then this doctor walks in, | 就在这个时候,医生进来了, |
[26:16] | and he sees these three naughty, bad nurses | 他看到了那3个调皮的小护士 |
[26:20] | with these great big… | 和她们那很大的… |
[26:23] | mrs. Bradley, do you realize that you’ve been admitted to the hospital on this date for the past seven years? | Bradley太太, 你有意识到在过去的7年中 在这同一天里你都会住进医院吗? |
[26:28] | Oh, that can’t be. | Oh,不可能 |
[26:30] | I don’t remember the date exactly, but– | 我不确定具体的日子,但是– |
[26:32] | I have the medical records. | 我有医疗记录. |
[26:34] | On this date for the past seven years, you have what looks like a heart attack. | 在过去7年的同一天里, 你一直都像心脏病发作一样. |
[26:38] | No. No.I know I’ve had some scares,but I don’t– | 不,不,我知道我有一些害怕 但是我没有– |
[26:42] | every year on this date? | 每年的今天吗? |
[26:45] | Is there some significance to this date for you personally? | 这一天对你个人来说有什么特别的意义吗? |
[26:48] | No. Nothin’. | 没有 |
[26:50] | What were you doing the first year, | 第一年你在做什么, |
[26:51] | the first time you had a cardiac episode? | 你第一次有心脏病的时候? |
[26:53] | Oh, who can remember back that far? | Oh,谁能记着那么久的事情啊? |
[26:56] | We were in the yard. I remember because our neighbor– | 我们在院子里 我能记着,因为我们的邻居– |
[26:59] | what was his name? | 他叫什么? |
[27:01] | Ted. | |
[27:02] | That’s right. He died Of an aneurysm, I think. | 对,我想他死于动脉瘤. |
[27:05] | And we watched as the funeral home people took him away, | 我们看着殡仪馆的人把他抬走, |
[27:09] | and you had your first attack. | 之后你就第一次发作心脏病了 |
[27:11] | And you were close to ted? | 你和ted很亲近吗? |
[27:12] | No. Oh, we barely knew ted. | 不. Oh, 我们对ted了解很少. |
[27:15] | Well, that was all very sad, but what does that have to do with verna’s heart? | 那让人很难过 但是这和verna心脏有什么关系呢? |
[27:25] | I removed a small clot from the pericardium. | 我从心包膜中取出了一个小血块. |
[27:28] | No obvious cardiac injuries. | 没有显著的心脏损伤. |
[27:30] | Any change in the vitals? | 情况有改变吗? |
[27:31] | B.P.’S still too low to register on the monitor. | B.P.还是很低,无法显示 |
[27:33] | We need to cross-clamp the aorta. | 我们需要交叉夹住大动脉. |
[27:40] | Stick your hand in and bluntly dissect down until you feel two tube-like structures. | 一直夹着,直到你能感觉到 两个管状结构再松开 |
[27:45] | The esophagus will be more medial and anterior. | 食道应该在中间偏前的位置. |
[27:49] | Um, I feel one tube that’s easily collapsible, | Um,我能感觉到一个血管像衣领一样, |
[27:52] | and the other’s, uh,more muscular and spongy. | 另外一个,更多肌肉,很柔软 |
[27:57] | I can feel the spine just underneath it. | 我能感觉到脊骨就在下面 |
[27:59] | Yes! You’re touching the aorta. | 对,你正在触摸大动脉. |
[28:02] | I’m touching the aorta. | 我在触摸大动脉. |
[28:04] | Wrap the index finger of your left hand around it and apply a satinsky clamp with your right hand. | 绕着你左手的食指缠上 然后用你的右手拿着夹钳. |
[28:16] | Got it. | 搞定了. |
[28:18] | Wait, I-I think I can localize the bleeding. | 等下,我想我能止住流血 |
[28:21] | I think it’s coming from the inferior vena cava. | 我想流血来自于次级腔动脉. |
[28:23] | Can you find the lesion? | 能找到伤口吗? |
[28:25] | Yeah. | |
[28:26] | Yeah, I think I can feel it. | Yeah, 我想我能感觉到. |
[28:30] | It’s too far in to repair. | 处理起来有点远. |
[28:31] | How big is it? | 有多大? |
[28:32] | Small.Maybe smaller than a dime. | 很小,可能比一个一角硬币还小. |
[28:35] | Okay, o’malley, I want you to take your finger and plug the hole. | Okay, o’malley, 我要你把你的手指插到那个洞里面. |
[28:43] | I think I can feel his heart starting to fill more. | 我能感觉到他的心脏开始填满了. |
[28:47] | It’s beating a little stronger. | 跳动比以前强一些了. |
[28:48] | Excellent. | 好极了. |
[28:49] | Keep your finger there. | 你手指继续留在那边. |
[28:50] | Okay. Now what? | Okay. 现在怎么办? |
[28:53] | That’s it. | 就这些. |
[28:55] | That’s it? | 就这些? |
[29:00] | I just stand here with my finger plugging the hole? | 我就这么站着,手指插在洞里? |
[29:03] | Until we can get you out of that elevator and into the O.R. | 直到我们把你们弄出来,送到手术室为止 |
[29:07] | Dr. Bailey, | Bailey医生, |
[29:08] | you can tell the firemen to get my guys outta there. | 你可以让消防员过来把我的人弄出来了 |
[29:10] | Will do. | 马上就去. |
[29:12] | Okay, we’re ready. | Okay,我们准备好了 |
[29:15] | O’malley. | |
[29:16] | Yes, sir. | 是的先生. |
[29:18] | You just flew solo. | 你刚刚干的很漂亮. |
[29:22] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢先生. |
[29:35] | Okay, anna, we’re gonna shut off the P.C.A. Pump now, | Okay, anna,我们现在要关掉PCA机器了, |
[29:37] | which means you’ll be in a lot of pain for the duration of the– | 这意味着你会感觉很痛– |
[29:40] | the healing ritual. | 在治疗法事期间. |
[29:42] | Are you okay with that? | 你对这个没问题吧? |
[29:43] | Yeah. I can’t find my soul if I’m medicated. | 是的,如果我在用药的话,我就找不到我的灵魂了. |
[29:48] | No pain, no gain, right? | 没有痛苦没有收获,对吗? |
[29:49] | It’s not just for your father. | 这不仅仅是为了你父亲. |
[29:51] | You believe it, too, right? | 你也相信这个,对吗? |
[29:52] | I know it sounds like a load of crap, | 我知道这听起来很不可思议, |
[29:54] | but watch the ritual,you’ll see. | 但是看看法事,你们就会明白了. |
[29:57] | See what? | 看什么? |
[29:59] | The moment it happens. | 出现的那一刻. |
[30:21] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了. |
[30:27] | Oh, yes, I’m so very,very naughty, | Oh, yes, 我是这么这么淘气的 |
[30:32] | bianca said as she, uh, dropped her stethoscope. | bianca 说就像她一样,把听诊器掉了. |
[30:36] | “Me, too,” said crystal | “我也是,” crystal说 |
[30:38] | as she snapped on her surgical glove, | 然后她大力的吮吸她的医用手套 |
[30:41] | and then there was marta… | 然后还有marta… |
[30:54] | where was I? | 我说到哪儿了? |
[30:55] | Marta. | |
[30:56] | Oh, yes. Marta was the naughtiest nurse of all because she knew how to– | Oh, yes. marta是他们中最淘气的护士了 因为她知道如何– |
[31:03] | oh, thank god. | oh, 谢天谢地 |
[31:05] | we’re back up. | 回来了. |
[31:18] | How long do you think it takes to retrieve a lost soul? | 你认为找回一个迷失的灵魂需要多久? |
[31:27] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:30] | Way to go, george. | 准备走了, george. |
[31:31] | I have my finger in a heart. | 我手指还在他的心脏里呢. |
[31:33] | Very cool. | 太酷了. |
[31:49] | You have stress cardiomyopathy. | 你有压力心肌炎. |
[31:51] | Cardiomyopathy? What–can you tell me what that is? | 心肌炎?能告诉我那是什么吗 |
[31:54] | It’s ted. | 是ted. |
[31:58] | Ted? | |
[31:59] | Ted. | |
[32:00] | Not just a neighbor you barely knew, was he? | 他不仅仅是一个你几乎不认识的邻居,对吗? |
[32:04] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 不知道你在说什么 |
[32:06] | Because every year on the day he died, | 因为每年在他死的那天, |
[32:08] | you get a rush of adrenaline caused by stress. | 你的肾上腺素都会因 压力而急剧增加. |
[32:11] | Your pressure rises,you have chest pains… | 你的血压上升,胸口疼痛… |
[32:16] | and you end up here. | 最后你来医院. |
[32:19] | 27 years… | 27 年了… |
[32:23] | I loved the man next door and he loved me. | 我爱那个隔壁的男人,他也爱我. |
[32:27] | I know how this is gonna sound… | 我知道这个听起来像什么… |
[32:30] | ted was my soul mate. | ted是我的灵魂伴侣. |
[32:35] | And then he just died. | 然后,他就死了. |
[32:38] | It’s grief. | 真难过. |
[32:40] | Your heart stops because you’re grieving for ted. | 你的心脏停止,是因为为ted哀悼 |
[32:45] | So… | 那么… |
[32:48] | what do I do next?I mean, | 我下面应该做什么 |
[32:49] | how do you treat it? | 你如何治疗我? |
[32:55] | I wish I knew. | 真希望我知道. |
[33:37] | I told thatch I’m leaving him. | 我告诉thatch了,我要离开他. |
[33:40] | You left thatcher, ellis. | 你已经离开thatcher了, ellis. |
[33:42] | But I couldn’t bring myself to leave adele. | 但是我没办法离开adele. |
[33:45] | Do you remember? | 记得吗? |
[33:49] | Painted horses… | 马的画… |
[33:52] | yes. | |
[33:54] | We were on the carousel in the park. It was raining. | 我们在一个公园里的喧闹的酒会上. 下起了雨 |
[33:58] | I have an offer from boston general. | 波士顿军区给了我一个机会. |
[34:00] | You took it to get away. | 因为这个你离开了. |
[34:02] | We swore we’d never talk again about what we had together. | 我们曾发过誓我们永远也不讨论我们曾经一起过. |
[34:05] | It was gonna always be our secret. | 这应该是我们永远的秘密. |
[34:09] | Richard… | |
[34:11] | yes, ellis. | |
[34:12] | Carousels give me the creeps. | 酒会让我做了那个决定. |
[34:18] | How do you put up with it? | 你如何容忍这个的? |
[34:20] | I mean,”nasty, naughty nurses 4,” | 我是说,”淫荡俏护士, 4″ |
[34:23] | and I’m assuming 1, 2 and 3? | 我假定1,2,和3? |
[34:25] | He’s my henry. | 他是我的henry. |
[34:27] | I know,but don’t you find it misogynistic and degrading and kind of… | 我知道,但是你没发现 那些歧视女性的可耻行径有点… |
[34:31] | 24 hours a day of porn? Seriously, that’s your life? | 一天24小时的毛片? 说真的,这就是你的生活? |
[34:35] | I’m grateful for it. | 我感激那个. |
[34:37] | It takes away his pain. | 那个可以把他的疼痛带走. |
[34:39] | And see, the thing is,henry–henry takes away my pain. | 还有, 重点是henry–henry也带走了我的疼痛. |
[35:52] | I lied. | 我撒了谎 |
[35:54] | I’m not out of this relationship. | 我不会退出这个复杂关系的. |
[35:57] | I’m in. I’m so in it’s humiliating because here I am begging– | 我加入.我肯定加入 真是耻辱,因为我要恳求– |
[36:02] | meredith, just– | meredith, 请你– |
[36:02] | shut up. | 别说话. |
[36:04] | You say “meredith,”and I yell, remember? | 你一说 “meredith,”我就大喊大叫,记得吗? |
[36:06] | Yeah. | |
[36:06] | Okay… | |
[36:08] | here it is. | 是这样. |
[36:10] | Your choice, it’s simple– | 你的选择非常简单– |
[36:15] | And I’m sure she’s really great. | 我知道她也很好. |
[36:17] | But, derek, I love you… | 但是derek, 我爱你… |
[36:21] | in a really, really big… | 非常非常… |
[36:25] | pretend to like your taste in music, | 假装喜欢你喜欢的音乐, |
[36:28] | let you eat the last piece of cheesecake, | 让你吃最后剩下的一块蛋糕, |
[36:30] | hold a radio over my head outside your window, | 在你窗户外面在我头上举着收音机 |
[36:33] | unfortunate way that makes me hate you | 不幸的方式让我讨厌你 |
[36:35] | love you. | 爱你. |
[36:37] | So pick me. | 所以,选我 |
[36:39] | Choose me. | 要我 |
[36:41] | Love me. | 爱我 |
[36:47] | I’ll be at joe’s tonight, so if you do decide to sign the papers… | 我今晚会在joe的酒吧, 所以如果你决定签那份协议… |
[36:53] | meet me there. | 来找我吧 |
[37:21] | Good-bye, ellis. | |
[37:27] | I am gonna come see you tomorrow.Okay? | 我明天去看你.Okay? |
[37:32] | He doesn’t love her. | 他不爱她. |
[37:35] | He can’t. | 他不能 |
[37:37] | But he’ll stay with her anyway. | 但是无论如何他都要和她在一起. |
[37:39] | She’s his wife. | 她是他的妻子 |
[37:42] | Mom? | 妈妈? |
[37:47] | Mommy? | 妈妈? |
[37:48] | Meredith… | |
[37:51] | you grew up. | 你长大了. |
[37:52] | I did. | 我长大了. |
[37:54] | Hmm. It’s a shame. | Hmm. 真可惜 |
[37:57] | It’s awful being a grown-up. | 做一个成年人真没劲. |
[37:59] | But the carousel never stops turning. | 但是那喧闹的酒会从没有停止过. |
[38:04] | You can’t get off. | 你没办法离开 |
[38:09] | Okay. | |
[38:25] | You think he’ll show? | 你觉得他会来? |
[38:27] | He’ll show. | 他会. |
[38:35] | hey. | |
[38:45] | How’s your patient? | 你病人怎么样了? |
[38:46] | The one that got her soul back? | 把灵魂找回来了? |
[38:48] | She’s gonna be fine. | 她会没事的. |
[38:50] | Gotta go. | 我要走了. |
[38:52] | Look at you.You look like a girl. | 看看你,你看起来像个女人一样. |
[38:54] | Is that your date? | 是约会吗? |
[38:56] | It’s my husband. | 那是我老公. |
[38:57] | You’re married? | 你已经结婚了? |
[38:58] | Ten years today. | 今天整整10年 |
[39:01] | How come I didn’t know you were married. | 我怎么会不知道你结婚了呢. |
[39:03] | You never asked. | 你从没问过我 |
[39:07] | You haven’t signed those divorce papers yet,have you? | 你还没签离婚协议书呢,对吗? |
[39:12] | Bailey…tell me what to do. | Bailey…告诉我该怎么办. |
[39:17] | god. Why does this have to be so hard? | 天,为什么这个如此艰难? |
[39:19] | It’s not hard. | 根本就没什么难的 |
[39:20] | It’s painful,but it’s not hard. | 只是痛苦,但不困难 |
[39:24] | Come on, you know what to do already. | 别闹了,你知道你已经决定了 |
[39:26] | If you didn’t,you wouldn’t be in so much pain. | 如果你不知道,你不会这么痛苦. |
[39:37] | Pain–you just have to ride it out, | 疼痛,你必须挺过来, |
[39:41] | hope it goes away on its own, | 期待它会自己消失不见, |
[39:43] | hope the wound that caused it heals. | 期待它导致的伤口自动愈合. |
[39:46] | So…here’s where we are. | 所以..这里是我们开始的地方. |
[39:49] | I work too much,I’m competitive,I’m always right. | 我做了大量工作,竞争激烈,我永远是对的 |
[39:52] | And I snore. | 我打鼾 |
[39:54] | What? | 什么? |
[39:56] | I’m trying here. | 我正在试呢. |
[40:05] | So? | 那么? |
[40:07] | Okay. We’re a couple. | Okay.我们是一对 |
[40:10] | Whatever. Don’t make a big deal about it. | 管它呢,别当成了不起的大事 |
[40:24] | There are no solutions,no easy answers. | 根本就没有解决方法,没有简单回答. |
[40:29] | You just breathe deepand wait for it to subside. | 你只能深呼吸,然后等待它下沉.. |
[40:41] | he’s not coming. | 他不会来了. |
[40:45] | You don’t think he’s coming. | 你们觉得他不会来了 |
[40:47] | He might come. | 他可能会来 |
[40:49] | Yeah. You never know. | Yeah.你永远不知道 |
[40:52] | He’s definitely coming. | 他肯定会来. |
[40:53] | ow! You want her doing tequila shots all night? | ow! 你想让她整夜都灌龙舌兰吗? |
[40:56] | I’ll be the one cleaning up the vomit. | 到时候还不是我来清理呕吐物 |
[40:59] | Besides, I touched a heart today… | 另外,我今天碰了心脏… |
[41:01] | porny. | 毛片小女王 |
[41:13] | most of the time,pain can be managed. | 大部分时候,疼痛可以控制. |
[41:19] | Pour me another one. | 再给我倒一杯 |
[41:21] | But sometimes,the pain gets you when you least expect it… | 但是有时候,疼痛在你 最不期待的时候出现… |
[41:24] | I’m tellin’ you,any second. | 我在告诉你呢,任何时候. |
[41:28] | Hits way below the belt and doesn’t let up. | 疼痛来的不择手段而且无法停止. |
[41:37] | I have been looking everywhere for you. | 我到处找你. |
[41:41] | Well…you found me. | 那…你现在找到我了. |
[41:46] | So… | 所以… |
[41:47] | you gonna sign those divorce papers or not? | 你会在离婚协议书上签字,还是不会? |
[41:52] | Pain– | 疼痛– |
[41:54] | you just have to fight through because the truth is, | 你只需要奋力与之搏斗 |
[41:58] | you can’t outrun it and life always makes more. | 因为事实是,你没办法逃脱, 而且生活只会制造更多的疼痛 |