时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | i’m touchin’ the aorta. | 我正摸着大动脉呢. |
[00:03] | o’malley? Yes,sir? | |
[00:05] | You just flew solo. | 你做的很漂亮. |
[00:07] | o’malley plugs a hole with his finger, | o’malley只不过把手指堵在洞里罢了 |
[00:09] | and everyone walks around like he’s some kind of hero. | 所有人就把他当作什么了不起的大英雄了 |
[00:11] | I have one off day. You chickened out. | 我也要有休息的时候吧 你都吓傻了. |
[00:14] | I hesitated briefly. | 我不过是犹豫了一下而已. |
[00:15] | Why didn’t you kiss izzie? | 你为什么不亲izzie? |
[00:18] | Cristina. | |
[00:19] | It’s my first day back. | 这是我回来工作的第一天. |
[00:20] | I’m not waiting forever. | 我不会一直等下去的. |
[00:22] | Okay,we’re a couple. | Okay,我们是一对了 |
[00:25] | Whatever. Don’t make a big deal about it. | 管他呢,别看作什么大不了的。 |
[00:27] | So pick me. Choose me. Love me. | 那么就选我,要我,爱我 |
[00:31] | Derek, have you ever thought | Derek,你有曾想过吗? |
[00:32] | that even if i am satan and an adulteress bitch | 即使我真的又是魔鬼,又是奸妇 |
[00:35] | that i still might be the love of your life? | 但是我可能还是你一生的最爱? |
[00:37] | You’re staying with her. Yeah,she’s my wife. | -你留在她身边了 -嗯,她是我老婆 |
[00:46] | communication… | 沟通… |
[00:49] | it’s the first thing we really learn in life… | 是我们生下来所学的第一件事情… |
[00:58] | she didn’t even know he was married. | 她竟然不知道他已经结婚了 |
[00:59] | I mean,his wife just shows up and he dumps her. | 我是说,他老婆刚一出现,他就把她甩了 |
[01:02] | I heard she flipped out. | 我听说她快要疯了 |
[01:04] | What does she expect? | 她想要得到什么啊? |
[01:05] | She got what she deserved, dating an attending. | 她已经得到了应得的,约会她的主治医生 |
[01:07] | Dating mcdreamy. Have you seen his hair? | 约会美梦先生.你留意过他的头发吗? |
[01:10] | No guy’s that perfect. | 从没见过那么漂亮的头发了. |
[01:11] | I think it’s kind of sad. She has to work here… | 我觉得这还挺让人难过的. 她还要继续留在这里工作… |
[01:14] | with him,with them… everyone knows. | 和他一起,和他们一起… 大家都知道了. |
[01:18] | Funny thing is, once we grow up, | 有趣的是,一旦我们长大了 |
[01:20] | learn our words and really start talking, | 学习词汇,开始说话 |
[01:23] | the harder it becomes to know what to say | 反而不知道应该说什么了 |
[01:25] | or how to ask for what we really need. | 或者如何争取我们真正想要的东西 |
[01:29] | What do you need to, um,make this marriage work? | 如果让你们的婚姻重新开始, 你们都有什么要求? |
[01:32] | I need her to move to seattle. That’s just… | -我要她搬来西雅图 -这实在… |
[01:34] | addison… what do you need? | addison…你需要什么? |
[01:37] | I need him to stop talking to meredith. | 我要他再也不和meredith说话了. |
[01:40] | But i work with her. | 但是我和她一起工作. |
[01:41] | You want me to pick up my entire practice | 你要我重新选择我的工作 |
[01:43] | and move here,fine. | 然后搬来这里,可以. |
[01:45] | I want you to give up your girlfriend. | 但是我要你放弃你的女朋友 |
[01:47] | I did give up my girlfriend. Okay? | 我已经放弃我的女朋友了,Okay? |
[01:48] | You wanted me to take you back, i took you back here in seattle. | 你要和我重新开始, 那我们就在西雅图这里重新开始 |
[01:51] | See? Once again,it’s all about what he wants. She’s not listening to me. I’m not gonna move | -听到了吗? 再强调一次,所有的都是他想要的. -她根本没听我说话.我不会离开这里 |
[01:53] | back to manhattan. I am not the same person. I know. You’re a flannel wearing, | -搬回曼哈顿去.我不再是原来的那个我了. -我知道,你是穿着法兰绒的 |
[01:57] | wood chopping fisherman. I get it. I’m not gonna talk to her anymore | -砍材的渔夫.我明白. -我再也不和她说话了 |
[01:59] | if she’s gonna behave like this. Fine. | -如果她继续这样的话. -好啊. |
[02:01] | Sorry,guys. Time’s up. Good progress. | 对不起,时间到.有进步. |
[02:06] | well,we have to do something. | well,我们必须做点什么 |
[02:08] | Meredith’s become,like, an exhibit like the… hey… | Meredith变成了展览品一样,像..hey.. |
[02:12] | like a zoo animal, | 像个动物园里的动物 |
[02:13] | like that rare panda that everyone stares at. | 像个大家都驻足观赏的稀有熊猫. |
[02:16] | Please don’t say that to her face. | 可别当着她的面说这些. |
[02:17] | I think that panda died alone. | 我想熊猫都是孤独终老的 |
[02:20] | This could just as easily be you | 相对而言,你可容易多了 |
[02:22] | people knew about you and… | 大家知道你和… |
[02:24] | you take that back. | 你把话给我收回去. |
[02:25] | No. I’m just sayin’ | 不,我只是想说… |
[02:27] | we should do somethin’ to cheer her up. | 我们应该做点什么让她振作起来. |
[02:29] | Don’t worry about it. It’s under control. | -别担心啦 -一切尽在掌握 |
[02:32] | What… what do you guys have goin’ on? | 怎么了…你们有什么计划吗? |
[02:33] | Nothing. Nothing. | -没有 -没有. |
[02:34] | What? Where’s karev? | -怎么了? -karev呢? |
[02:36] | Probably off somewhere not kissing somebody. | 或许在哪里歇着,没吻任何人. |
[02:41] | Ahem. Hey,so, um,after rounds, | Ahem. Hey,um,巡房之后, |
[02:43] | we have something to show you. | 我们有些东西给你看 |
[02:46] | Mere? Meredith, can you hear us? | Mere? Meredith,能听到吗? |
[02:49] | She’s not deaf. Well,she looks weird. | -她又不是聋子. -Well,她看起来有点怪. |
[02:50] | What do you expect? | 你到底期待什么啊?? |
[02:51] | Derek didn’t pick her. She’s gone mental. | Derek没选她,她快要精神失常了. |
[02:53] | Meredith, have you gone mental? | Meredith,你精神失常了吗? |
[02:55] | I have not gone mental. | 我没有. |
[02:56] | See? Okay,she’s fine. We have something to show you. | 听到了? Okay,她还好. 我们有些东西给你看. |
[02:59] | So whatever you do, do not get assigned | 所以无论你做什么,就是千万别在今早分到任务 |
[03:00] | to a surgery this morning. It’s really good. | 真是棒极了 |
[03:03] | Give it a chance,derek. | 给个机会,derek. |
[03:04] | I gave it a chance. He’s a moron. | 我已经给了机会了,他是个傻子. |
[03:11] | yeah,mind your own business. | yeah,管好你自己的事去. |
[03:13] | Mrs. Kimberly griswold. | |
[03:15] | A history of heart disease and multiple surgeries. | 有心脏病史而且做过多次手术. |
[03:17] | In for a beating heart quadruple c.a.b.g. | 等着做四倍心率加速搭桥手术 |
[03:22] | You’re late. Yes,karev, | -你迟到了. |
[03:23] | nice of you to join us. | 见到你加入真好 |
[03:26] | Why keep the heart beating, doctor yang? | 为什么保持那个心率?yang医生? |
[03:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:33] | What? What? | 什么? 什么? |
[03:36] | I have no idea. | 我真不知道 |
[03:40] | Oh,i don’t know,either. I just don’t. | oh我也不知道.就是不知道 |
[03:42] | Because of… ow. What? | 因为… ow. 干吗? |
[03:46] | Anyone else? Stress reduction because of the previous surgeries… | -谁知道? -因为之前的手术致使血压减小… |
[03:49] | o’malley. I know… i know the answer. | -我知道…我知道答案. |
[03:50] | I’m asking o’malley. | 我在问 o’malley. |
[03:54] | Scar tissue’s too deep. | 疤痕组织太深了 |
[03:56] | The heart’s too weak to start up again, | 心脏太弱,所以无法再次自行启动 |
[03:57] | so you only immobilize the portion you’re working on | 所以你在抢救其中一部分的时候使其固定不动 |
[03:59] | and you leave the rest of the heart on its own. | 而其余部分让其自身解决. |
[04:06] | Welcome to the case. | 欢迎加入这个病例. |
[04:08] | Thank you. | |
[04:18] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[04:20] | P.j.’s. | |
[04:22] | That isn’t fair, and you know it. | 你知道这太不公平了. |
[04:23] | He’s punishing me for the elevator. | 他在因为电梯事件而惩罚我 |
[04:24] | He’s punishing you because you were late for rounds. | 他惩罚你是因为你巡房迟到 |
[04:27] | You wanna tell me why you were late? | 你要告诉我你迟到的原因吗? |
[04:32] | Dr. Shepherd needs somebody on his nerve case today. Go. | Shepherd医生需要人手帮忙一个神经类病例,去吧 |
[04:37] | And you three… brush up on how | 而你们仨… |
[04:39] | not to embarrass me in front of the attendings | 好好复习复习如何不让我在主治医生面前丢脸 |
[04:41] | or i’ll see to it that your hearts stop beating. You clear? | 否则我会让你们的心脏停止,明白了? |
[04:44] | Sorry,dr. Bailey. We really apologize. | 我们很抱歉 |
[04:49] | What is going on? | 到底怎么回事? |
[04:50] | We found a case. | 我们发现一个病例. |
[04:52] | You stole a case. Borrowed from psych. | -你们偷了一个病例. -借来的. |
[04:54] | Okay,the prelims… okay,this thing is totally unprecedented. | Okay,预备考试… okay, 这个绝对是空前绝后的 |
[04:57] | And we found it. Stole it. | -我们找到的 -偷到的. |
[04:59] | Okay,found,stole, hijacked,whatever. | Okay,找到,偷来,抢劫,管他呢. |
[05:01] | Okay,meredith, behind this door | Okay,meredith,在这扇门后面 |
[05:03] | is the coolest medical mystery i have ever seen. | 是我从来没见过的史上最酷的医学神话. |
[05:06] | Now you can either walk away, you know,guilt free… | 现在你可以离开,你知道,带着你的负罪感… |
[05:09] | uh-huh. Or walk through this door, | uh-huh.或者走进去 |
[05:12] | risk your place in the program, which could | 拿你的职位来冒险 |
[05:14] | possibly lead to spending the rest of your life | 也许你此生剩下的时间 |
[05:16] | serving fries in bad clothing. | 就只能做一个穿着肮脏制服跑前跑后的女招待. |
[05:19] | So are you in? | 那么,你来吗? |
[05:23] | Hell,yeah. | |
[05:26] | Mr. Herman. | |
[05:27] | Oh,no. Please call me shane. | Oh,no.请叫我shane. |
[05:29] | I gotta hit the can… again. | 我要在小瓶子里吁吁… 再一次. |
[05:32] | Seems like i gotta go every 30 seconds these days. | 这些日子好像我每30秒就要尿一次. |
[05:34] | Just a guy. Wait for it. | -不过是个男人. -等等. |
[05:36] | I sure am glad to be off that psych floor. | 我肯定很愿意离开心理科这层. |
[05:39] | What’s so special? | 有什么特别的? |
[05:40] | Wait for it. | 等等 |
[05:46] | I’m not nuts. | 我没发疯 |
[05:49] | I’m just pregnant. Oh. | 只不过怀孕了而已. Oh. |
[06:01] | Grey’s Anatomy 207 Something To Talk About | |
[06:27] | i was fine, and then last month, | 我没事,上个月 |
[06:30] | unh. Huge belly. My doctor just kept | unh.大肚子.我的医生只是不停的 |
[06:33] | tellin’ me i was gainin’ weight with my wife. | 告诉我,我不过是和我老婆一起胖了起来. |
[06:35] | She’s due on the 30th. It’s o first. | 她的预产期在30号,这是我们的第一胎 |
[06:38] | Congratulations. The admitting intern shipped him off to psych. | -恭喜. -接纳处的实习生把他送来心理科这里. |
[06:41] | Barely did a physical. Hear that? | -Barely做了一个检查 -听到了吗? |
[06:44] | It’s not fluid. There’s somethin’ in there. | 这不是流动的,有些东西在里面. |
[06:45] | Oh,yeah,no joke. There’s somethin’ in there. | Oh,yeah,没开玩笑,的确有东西在里面 |
[06:47] | I’ve been able to feel it gettin’ bigger and bigger | 我可以感觉到它一点一点在增大 |
[06:49] | growin’ in my… you know… my womb. | 生长在我的…那个,我的子宫里 |
[06:56] | Yeah,i know i sound crazy. | Yeah,我知道听起来很疯狂. |
[06:58] | I do. But i can prove it. | 我是.但是我能证明 |
[07:03] | This room is supposed be unoccupied. | 这个房间应该是没人的吧? |
[07:05] | Ose patient is this? | 这是谁的病人? |
[07:05] | Hers. Hers. | -她的 -她的 |
[07:07] | Who transferred him? I don’t have any paperwork. | 谁把他带过来的?我这里没有任何文件显示 |
[07:10] | Any transfer documents. Gimme a break. | -任何文件 -让我歇歇吧 |
[07:11] | We shuffle rooms all the time. | 我们一天都在医院里走来走去 |
[07:13] | You know,if we need a bed pan changed, | 如果我们需要换个床板的话, |
[07:15] | um,we’ll let you know. Okay,doctor,you do that. | -um,我们会让你知道的. -Okay,医生,随便你们吧. |
[07:19] | Okay,where’s his chart? | Okay,他的病历在哪里? |
[07:22] | Don’t tell me you don’t have his chart. You steal a patient… | 别告诉我你们没有他的病历.你们偷了个病人… |
[07:25] | that was your job. Yeah,i was on lookout. | -那应该是你的任务. -Yeah,我当时在把风呢. |
[07:28] | Ahem. | |
[07:38] | How you doin’? | 你好吗? |
[07:41] | You good? | 挺好吗? |
[07:43] | You look good. | 你看起来挺好. |
[07:46] | Come on. We’re friends. | 说话啊,我们是朋友. |
[07:49] | What’s my name? | 我叫什么名字? |
[07:52] | Um… all right. So i don’t know your name. | Um…我不知道你名字 |
[07:58] | It’s not like we can’t talk. | 那也不代表我们不能聊聊啊 |
[08:01] | You don’t have to be a surgeon for to talk to you,you know. | 并一定你非要是医生我们才能聊天 |
[08:04] | Really? Really. | -真的? -真的. |
[08:05] | Because i thought you only talk to attendings. | 因为我以为你只和主治医生聊天呢 |
[08:12] | Uh,nicole,you’ve been having problems | Uh,nicole,你一直都有 |
[08:14] | with spasticity? | 痉挛的毛病? |
[08:16] | Mom? | 娘? |
[08:16] | She says the spasms make her legs dance. | 她说痉挛让她的腿像跳舞一样. |
[08:19] | Mm-hmm. We just wanted to make things | Mm-hmm.我们只是想让 |
[08:21] | a little easier for her. | 她的生活容易一些. |
[08:22] | She starts college this fall. Seattle community. | -秋天她就要读大学了. |
[08:25] | Right down the street from us. Not that she wouldn’t have her pick | -就在我们家的街尾 -否则她就丧失了 |
[08:28] | of schools out of state. | 录取资格. |
[08:29] | But she’s not ready for that yet. | 但是她现在还没准备好 |
[08:31] | What,not because she’s in a wheelchair? | 怎么,不是因为她坐在轮椅上? |
[08:34] | Has dr. Ostfeld mentioned something called a cystoplasty? | Ostfeld医生提过一个叫做cystoplasty的病症吗? |
[08:37] | No? It’s an operation to enlarge nicole’s bladder. | 没有?那是一个手术,需要扩大nicole的膀胱. |
[08:40] | It creates an opening called a stoma. | 创造一个叫做stoma的开口. |
[08:41] | It’s improved the quality of life in a lot | 这个能够在很大程度上改善生活质量 |
[08:43] | of my paralysis patients. We toyed with the idea | 我有很多瘫痪病人都采用了这个办法 |
[08:45] | a few years ago. It’s not for us. | -我们几年前就讨论过这个办法. -这不是适合我们的方法. |
[08:47] | Well,maybe we should revisit it. | Well,也许我们应该再试试 |
[08:49] | Revisit an invasive, risky procedure | 再试试一个极度危险的 |
[08:51] | that’s got a 20% failure rate, i don’t think so? | 而且有20%失败率的手术, 我不同意 |
[08:54] | Nicole,it’s something worth considering. | Nicole,有些事情值得你考虑考虑. |
[08:57] | It means you wouldn’t have to wear the catheter all the time. | 那将意味着你不用一直带着导尿管. |
[08:59] | Not to mention the medical benefits. It would,uh… | 避开医学价值不谈.它能够,uh… |
[09:02] | improve your quality of life. You know? | 改善你的生活品质.明白吗? |
[09:04] | You’d be like girls your own age. | 那样你就会像所有其他同龄女孩一样了. |
[09:06] | You’d be in control of your own bladder. No messy bags. | 你可以控制你的膀胱,不需要那个讨厌的袋子了 |
[09:08] | You could have a more normal sex life. | 你也能拥有一个健康正常的性生活. |
[09:16] | Well,you know,when that becomes an issue,of course. | Well,我的意思是说, 如果到了人生的那个阶段的话,当然 |
[09:18] | We’re here for the pain procedure. That’s it. | 我们来这里只是想要减轻疼痛而已 |
[09:21] | that girl and her mom share the same brain. | 那女孩对她妈妈言听计从. |
[09:23] | She’s not gettin’ that surgery. | 她不会同意做手术的 |
[09:24] | I want you to take nicole with you everywhere you go today. | 我想让你带着nicole到处走走 你到哪里,她到哪里 |
[09:26] | Take her to labs,take her to coffee,take her anywhere. | 带她去实验室,去咖啡厅,去任何地方 |
[09:28] | Just get her away from her parents. | 只要带她离开她父母 |
[09:30] | You want me to babysit the wheelchair chick? | 你让我给一个坐轮椅的小丫头做保姆? |
[09:32] | Nicole. She thinks you’re cute. | Nicole.她觉得你挺帅. |
[09:35] | She’s a teenager,which means she might even listen to you. | 她还是青少年,也许会听你的话 |
[09:38] | You want me to convince her to get that surgery. | 你要我说服她做手术? |
[09:39] | I want you to convince her to make the decision for herself. | 我要你说服她自己做决定 |
[09:42] | And how am i supposed to do that? | 那我应该如何做? |
[09:43] | Dr. Karev,you’re creative. You’ll think of something. | Karev医生,你是具有创造性的人才 你自己想想应该怎么做 |
[09:47] | Thank you. | |
[09:51] | this will be an extensive operation | 这将会是一个扩大手术 |
[09:53] | even for an open heart veteran like yourself. | 即使对于一个像你这样经验丰富的心脏手术患者. |
[09:56] | My room was bigger last time. | 上次我住的房间比这次大 |
[09:58] | It was brighter… more sun. | 而且更明亮…更多的阳光. |
[10:00] | Al,this water is warm. I need more ice. | Al,这个水是温的,我要多一些冰 |
[10:03] | I’m sending you in for a nuclear scan. | 我带你去做一个原子扫描. |
[10:05] | Then we’ll get you into the o.r. This afternoon. | 然后今天下午我们就进手术室 |
[10:08] | You do understand all of the risks? | 你知道所有的风险对吧 |
[10:09] | I’ve been through it too many times | 这事儿我经历太多次了. |
[10:10] | demasiadas veces to not understand the risks. | 这些风险想不知道都难. |
[10:12] | Get the blinds. | 弄弄窗帘 |
[10:13] | Open the blinds. This room is depressing. | 把窗帘打开,这房间死气沉沉的 |
[10:17] | I’ll check back a little later. | 我过一会再回来看你 |
[10:19] | Take her for the thallium scan | 带她去做个铊扫描 |
[10:20] | and pick up her x-rays on the way. | 顺路去把她X光的结果取回来 |
[10:22] | Dr. Burke,thank you for choosing me to assist you today. | Burke医生,谢谢你今天选我做协助. |
[10:26] | Well,you’re my guy, o’malley. | 嗯,你是我的人o’malley. |
[10:28] | I am? I mean,yeah. Hand me the tissues. | -我是吗?我是说,yeah. -把纸巾递给我 |
[10:32] | No,no,wait. Hospitals have germs. | 不,不,等一下,医院到处是细菌 |
[10:35] | Get my hand sanitizer out of my case. | 从我皮箱里把消毒手巾拿出来 |
[10:39] | Why would you be with someone who makes you that unhappy? | 为什么你会和一些让你不开心的人在一起呢? |
[10:41] | Excuse me? I mean,like, | -你说什么? -我是说,好像 |
[10:43] | well,like,you’re happy with cristina. | 那个,就像,你和christina在一起很开心. |
[10:46] | And she’s happy… well,happier. You know,cristina happy. | 同时她也开心… 嗯,更开心 你知道cristina很开心. |
[10:49] | Which is not normal people’s happy,but… | 虽然不是普通人的那种开心,但是… |
[10:54] | well,you know,happy since you guys started,uh… | 她开心自从你们俩在一起开始… |
[10:59] | scans. I’m on it. I’m your guy… | 扫描,我马上就去,我是你的人… |
[11:07] | and i’m an idiot. | 我真是个白痴 |
[11:12] | Hi. Hello. Hi. Meredith. | |
[11:14] | Maybe we could, you know,uh,talk. | 那个,也许我们能聊聊 |
[11:17] | No. No. | |
[11:20] | Okay. | |
[11:25] | Beep,beep. | |
[11:27] | What’d you do to gettuck with me? | 你想从我这里得到什么? |
[11:29] | Nothing. | 什么也没有. |
[11:30] | Come on,i know you’re not | 算了吧,我知道你不会 |
[11:31] | just wheeling me around for kicks. | 只是推着我到处逛逛那么简单. |
[11:33] | Well,i was late for rounds. Why? | -嗯,我巡房的时候迟到了 -为什么? |
[11:36] | Oh,’cause i had things to do. | Oh,因为我有一些事情要做 |
[11:37] | Hey,izzie! | |
[11:39] | Izzie! | |
[11:43] | Hey,doll face. | Hey,娃娃脸. |
[11:49] | I was gonna ask you a favor, you know? | 我正想问你帮我个忙呢? |
[11:50] | I thought since,you know, | 我想过了,自从那个.. |
[11:51] | maybe you’re better with people than i am, | 也许你比我更容易与其他人相处 |
[11:53] | i thought maybe you could… no. | -我想也许你能… -不. |
[11:54] | Uh,you haven’t even heard… no,no. | -你还没听我说什么… -不,不 |
[11:56] | You’re like a broken record. God. | 你就像一张破旧的老唱片一样.天 |
[11:58] | You’re only ever nice | 你表现的很和蔼 |
[12:00] | or friendly or anything when it’s convenient for you. | 或者很友善,或者任何优点 都只是在方便你自己的时候. |
[12:02] | So no to your favor. No to you. No. | 所以我不会帮你,也不会理你了,就不 |
[12:05] | What’s up with you? I put on a dress. | -你到底怎么了? -我精心打扮了 |
[12:08] | I did my hair. I had one night off in two weeks | 我也剃了腿毛,两周中唯一一个不上班的夜晚 |
[12:11] | and i used it on you. | 我把这一切奉献给了你 |
[12:13] | And what do i get? Nothing. | 然后我得到什么?什么都没有 |
[12:14] | No respect,no apology… | 没有尊重,没有道歉… |
[12:17] | you couldn’t even be bothered to kiss me good night. | 你甚至都不屑于给我一个晚安kiss. |
[12:21] | You know what? You’re a coward, | 你知道吗?你就是一个懦夫 |
[12:23] | and you’re just as shallow as you seem. | 而且你就像你看起来那样肤浅 |
[12:25] | So i am done trying to be your friend or whatever. | 所以我已经不再试图做你的朋友或者其他什么了. |
[12:29] | I’m over it. | 再也不会了 |
[12:34] | She’s really mad at you. | 她对你可是真生气了 |
[12:37] | This urine sample is the last thing we need,mr. Herman. | 我们最后还需要一下你的尿样,Herman先生. |
[12:41] | Uh… | |
[12:42] | meet shane’s wife tina. | 来见见shane的老婆tina. |
[12:44] | Hey. | -她”也”怀孕了 |
[12:46] | Can you tell us what precipitated | 能不能告诉我们,是什么导致 |
[12:48] | the psychotic episode | 你的精神失常 |
[12:49] | that got you admitted to the hospital? | 而住进医院的? |
[12:51] | It wasn’t an episode,okay? | 我没精神失常,okay? |
[12:53] | And i’m not psychotic. I am pregnant. | 我也不是精神病,我只是怀孕了. |
[12:56] | I mean,wouldn’t you freak out if you were me? | 如果你是我的话,你会不会吓傻呢? |
[12:58] | Honey,did you bring it? | 亲爱的,你带来了吗? |
[13:00] | yeah,yeah. Oh,good. | |
[13:01] | I can prove to everyone that i’m not crazy. | 我能证明给大家看我不是疯子 |
[13:05] | That is my patient! Uh-oh. | 这是我的病人! |
[13:06] | Yeah,well,he’s ours now, | Yeah,well,他现在是我们的了 |
[13:08] | and if you wanna fight me for it,i guarantee you i’ll win. | 如果你想因为这个和我打架的话, 我向你担保我嬴定了 |
[13:10] | What is going on in here? Dr. Bailey, just one moment. Here. | -这里怎么了? -Bailey医生,稍等一下,这里. |
[13:13] | Please look at his abdomen. | 请看他的腹部. |
[13:14] | It’s a male hysterical pregnancy. | 这是男性异常怀孕 |
[13:17] | It’s a psych case, and it’s mine. | 明明是心理科病例,这是我的. |
[13:19] | It’s not hysterical. I am pregnant. | 这不是异常行为,我的确怀孕了 |
[13:21] | See? Psych. | 看到了? 异常兴奋. |
[13:23] | No,his belly is distended. There’s no signs of ascites, | No,他的腹部扩大了,没有腹水的迹象 |
[13:26] | and i clearly feel a mass | 而且我能明显的感觉到肿胀 |
[13:28] | with deep palpation… surgical. | 属于深层触诊…外科 |
[13:30] | Guys. | 大家. |
[13:31] | I told you i could prove it. Psych. | -我说过我能证明 -心理. |
[13:32] | Surgical. | -外科. |
[13:33] | come on, you’re doctors,act like it. Guys. | -你们都是医生,像个医生样 -兄弟姐妹们. |
[13:36] | Psych. Surgical. | -心理学 -外科学 |
[13:37] | Psych. Surgical. | -心理. -外科. |
[13:38] | guys! | 大家注意! |
[13:40] | It’s a pregnancy test… | 他刚刚做了一个怀孕测试… |
[13:42] | and it’s positive. | 阳性. |
[13:46] | Well,he’s definitely a surgical patient now. | Well,他现在绝对是个外科病人了 |
[13:56] | do not think for a moment | 千万别认为 |
[13:58] | i condone stealing patients. | 我饶恕了你们偷病人的行为 |
[14:00] | That said,way to go. | 不过是你们运气好罢了 |
[14:03] | The first pregnancy test i took… | 第一次做的怀孕测试.. |
[14:05] | Was a joke to make tina laugh. | 是开玩笑的,只想让tina笑笑而已 |
[14:07] | Well,we didn’t think it would lead to,you know,this. | 我们打死也没想过,竟然会真的变成这样了 |
[14:11] | Mr. Herman, i can assure you, | Herman先生,我可以向你保证 |
[14:13] | you arin no way pregnant. Phew. | -你觉得没怀孕的可能 -哦 |
[14:15] | That’s a relief… to hear it, you know,officially, | 听到这个可让我放松多了,官方宣言 |
[14:18] | but,hey, why was that stick blue? | 但是,嗯,为什么那个验孕棒是蓝色(阳性)? |
[14:19] | well,that’s what we’re gonna find out. | 这正是我们要查出来的地方 |
[14:21] | Uh,stevens, do a shotgun workup | Uh,stevens,做一个全面详细的检查 |
[14:24] | including tumor markers | 包括肿瘤成因等 |
[14:25] | and get c.t. To make some room for us in line. | 再做个c.t.通知相关科室等着我们. |
[14:29] | What’s this for again? | 这些人都是干吗的? |
[14:31] | Uh,medical journals, monthly case reports. | Uh,<医学专刊>,<病例月刊> |
[14:34] | Annual banqu highlight reels. | <年度医学精选>,<经典病例典藏> |
[14:39] | Hey,whose pager is that? | Hey,这是谁的传呼机啊? |
[14:40] | Um,mine,but i found him. | Um,我的,但是我已经有他了 |
[14:43] | So can someone else go? No,we don’t ignore pages,yang. | -所以可以让其他人去吗? -No,我们不能不理传呼,yang. |
[14:51] | Would you excuse me? Sorry. | -请让一下? |
[14:55] | We just need to get to the top. | 我们只是需要量到顶端 |
[14:57] | We’ll be finished soon. Right,dr. Bailey? | 我们马上就结束了对吧,Bailey医生? |
[15:00] | We,um… | 我们,um… |
[15:02] | good. | 很好. |
[15:03] | Ooh. | |
[15:03] | Okay. | |
[15:07] | Patient in 4243 needs a rectal. | 4243的病人需要灌肠. |
[15:09] | Then i’ve got two infected wounds, | 另外还有两个伤口感染 |
[15:12] | a foley,a groin abscess, four debridements,and,uh… | 一个foley,一个腹股沟脓肿, 四个清创术患者,还有,uh… |
[15:17] | a case of explosive diarrhea. | 一个严重腹泻患者. |
[15:21] | You’re kidding me,right? | 你开玩笑的对吧? |
[15:22] | I’m not known for my humor. | 我并不是因为幽默感而出名的. |
[15:25] | Uh,why did you page me about… | Uh,为什么你传呼我是关于… |
[15:28] | none of these are my patients. | 这些根本不属于我的病人. |
[15:29] | You’re bailey’s intern, right? | 你是bailey的实习生,对吗? |
[15:31] | Then these are your patients. | 那这些就都是你的病人 |
[15:35] | Debbie here. | 我是Debbie. |
[15:37] | A portion of the intestine is used to enlarge the bladder | 一部分的肠会用作扩大膀胱 |
[15:41] | and then we construct a pathway | 同时我们会搭建一条路径 |
[15:42] | to a hole in the belly button. | 到达一个小洞,在她的下腹部位置. |
[15:43] | It’s a very tiny hole. It’s virtually invisible. | 一个非常小的洞,几乎看不到 |
[15:46] | She could wear a bikini. No one would ever know. | 她还可以穿比基尼,没人会注意到的. |
[15:49] | Why would she need a bikini? She doesn’t know how to swim. | 她为什么需要比基尼?她甚至不会游泳. |
[15:51] | She could go to the beach, lie in the sun, | 她可以去海滩,晒晒太阳 |
[15:53] | hang out with her friends. | 和朋友一起出去玩玩 |
[15:53] | Oh,my god. She’s so self-conscious now. | Oh,我的天.她现在如此自觉了. |
[15:56] | Nicole could have friends her own age,elaine. | Nicole应该有些同龄的朋友,elaine. |
[15:59] | When did you say nicole would be back? | 你说nicole什么时候回来? |
[16:00] | After her labs. Now just think about her future. | 做完血液检查. 好好想想她的前途. |
[16:03] | Nicole could be independent. She could go to college anywhere. | Nicole可以独立起来,她可以去任何一所大学 |
[16:06] | She could have a job, have her own apartment, | 她可以找一份工作,自己住 |
[16:08] | date,get married. These labs are tin’ a long time. | -约会,结婚, -那些检查时间可真长 |
[16:12] | She can spend more than 20 minutes away from us,elaine. | 她可以离开我们多过20分钟,elaine. |
[16:15] | I’m asking about my only child. | 我是在关心我们唯一的孩子 |
[16:17] | She’s not a child anymore. | 她已经不再是个孩子了 |
[16:18] | She’s my child. She’ll always be my child. | 她是我的孩子,她永远都是我的孩子 |
[16:23] | Alan,watch your step. You’re hitting my chair. | Alan,看着路,你都打到我轮椅了 |
[16:26] | I’m sorry. And hold onto my bag. | -对不起. -拿住我的包包. |
[16:28] | I got it. And don’t rummage through it. | -我拿着了 -还有别乱翻我的包包 |
[16:30] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[16:31] | (woman) Dr. Barrons,dr. Barrons… | (广播)Dr. Barrons,dr. Barrons… |
[16:34] | “please” and “thank yous” were never her strong suit. | “请”和”谢谢”永远都不是她的特长 |
[16:37] | You’re a very patient person. | 你是个非常有耐性的人 |
[16:39] | Years of practice. Oops. | 这么多年练出来了. Oops. |
[16:41] | Oh,she won’t see that. | Oh,她可不能看到这个 |
[16:43] | I just try to keep her calm. | 我只是努力让她平静下来. |
[16:46] | You know,they didn’t think she was gonna survive | 知道吗? 他们认为她活不下来 |
[16:48] | the first surgery, let alone three more. | 第一个手术,之后又做了3次. |
[16:50] | But here it is ten years later, she’s still here. | 但是十年过去了,她还活的好好的 |
[16:54] | Yeah,it’s, uh,it’s a miracle | Yeah,真是.嗯,真是奇迹啊 |
[16:57] | that she’s still alive. | 她还活着. |
[16:59] | That’s what everyone says. | 每个人都这么说 |
[17:00] | What do you say? | 你怎么说? |
[17:01] | Uh,it’s right there in the vows. | Uh,不都说了吗?在婚礼宣誓的时候 |
[17:05] | In sickness and in health,right? | 无论疾病还是健康,对吧? |
[17:09] | Thanks. | |
[17:17] | A pregnant guy? | 一个怀孕的男人? |
[17:19] | You had a pregnant guy, and you didn’t tell me? | 你们有一个怀孕的男人,没告诉我? |
[17:21] | Well,we can get you floor space in the o.r. For 50 bucks. | Well,我们可以给你个优惠, $50块钱,手术室的场内座位. |
[17:24] | You’re selling tickets, | 你们竟然在卖票, |
[17:25] | and we don’t even know what’s wrong with him. | 我们甚至都不知道他到底这么了 |
[17:27] | Whatever he’s got inside has got to come out. | 无论他得了什么,最后都要拿出来的 |
[17:29] | We’re just brokering a few deals. | 我们不过是坐庄赌外围而已 |
[17:30] | Sort of like backstage passes. You want in on the cash? No. | -就像卖几张后台通行证一样,要来点小钱儿花花吗? |
[17:33] | I didn’t get a pregnant guy. I was burke’s new go-to guy, | 我没得到一个怀孕男. 但是我现在是burke指定的人选 |
[17:37] | but that’s over thanks to you. | 这个可要多谢你了 |
[17:38] | He didn’t know that i knew about yotwo. Stop talking. | -他不知道我已经知道你们俩的事情了 -闭嘴 |
[17:43] | What on earth? | 怎么就这么巧? |
[17:53] | hi. | |
[17:55] | I’m alex’s charity case. | 我是alex施舍的病例. |
[17:57] | Yeah,i like her already. Are you volunteering? | -Yeah,我已经喜欢上她了. -你是志愿者? |
[17:59] | Don’t ask. Why? It’s not like we can read your mind. | -别问了 -为什么?我们又不能读懂你的想法 |
[18:02] | It’s not like we have any idea | 你以为我们能明白 |
[18:03] | what’s going on in your tiny, tiny,tiny little brain. She has a point. | 你那小到不能再小的小脑瓜到底在想什么 -她说到重点了 |
[18:07] | Oh! I am hungry! | Oh! 我好饿啊! |
[18:11] | So this is cool. | 这可真酷啊. |
[18:12] | A real live lunchtime in a real cafeteria with trays and… | 真正的午餐时间,有自助餐厅,有盘子碟子… |
[18:16] | and friends. We’re not his friends. | 还有朋友. -我们可不是朋友 |
[18:18] | don’t you have a cafeteria at your school? | 你学校没有自助餐厅吗? |
[18:20] | I’m homeschooled by my parents. That explains a lot. | -我是在家和父母学习的 -这就能解释一切了 |
[18:23] | So are you guys the cool kids around here or something? | 那么你们是这附近比较酷的一群了吧? |
[18:26] | What would make you think that? | 为什么这么说? |
[18:28] | It seems like everyone’s talking about you. | 看起来好像每个人都在谈论你. |
[18:41] | the guys and i were takin’ bets on who’d get to scan this dude. | 我们大家下注,赌谁扫描这家伙. |
[18:43] | Beers are on me tonight. | 结果今晚啤酒我请. |
[18:45] | Next up,the wager on what this thing is. | 下一个会赌到底是什么东西 |
[18:48] | You’re taking bets? | 你们在收赌注? |
[18:49] | On what’s inside his belly. You want in? 10 bucks. | 赌什么东西在他肚子里,参加吗?10块钱一注 |
[18:52] | Well,i know it’s not fat, food or a fetus,so… | Well,我知道不是脂肪,也不是胎儿.那么… |
[18:55] | jeez. | |
[18:57] | Are those teeth? | 那是牙齿吗? |
[19:00] | Cristina’s gonna be so mad she missed this. | Cristina错过这个一定会抓狂的. |
[19:03] | I was told to page you and only you | 有人嘱咐我, |
[19:06] | if somethin’ like this came up. | 这类事情发生只能传呼你过来 |
[19:07] | Who told you,bailey? | 谁嘱咐你的,bailey? |
[19:11] | Oh,no. | |
[19:11] | Oh,yes, and all i can say is | Oh,yes,我所能说的只是 |
[19:14] | you must’ve made one serious faux pas. | 你一定得罪谁了,而且得罪的很严重. |
[19:17] | I hate vomit. | 我讨厌呕吐 |
[19:20] | You’re gonna need this. | 你会需要这个的. |
[19:42] | bailey knows. | bailey发现了. |
[19:49] | knows what? | 发现什么了? |
[19:50] | She knows. | 她知道了. |
[19:52] | O’malley knows. Why not bailey? | O’malley都知道.为什么bailey不能知道? |
[19:53] | So you didn’t tell her? | 那么不是你告诉她的了? |
[19:55] | Why would i do that? This is bad. | -我为什么要那么做? -这太糟糕了 |
[19:57] | We have to manage the damage ourselves | 在这件事恶化到我们无法控制之前 |
[19:58] | before this thing spins too far out of control, | 我们必须处理好我们自己的损害 |
[20:00] | and that means coming clean to the chief. What? | 换句话说,就是向头儿坦白交待 -什么? |
[20:03] | If we come out in the open, then no e has anything to say. | 如果我们公开恋情的话,没人还能说什么了 |
[20:05] | No. No. No way. No way. That’s the only way. | -No. No. No 绝对不行 -这是唯一的办法 |
[20:06] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[20:08] | Morning,chief. Thank you,dr. Burke. | -早上好,头儿. -谢谢Burke医生. |
[20:09] | You’re welcome. Ahem. Great board,chief. | 不客气 Ahem.不错的公告板,头儿 |
[20:19] | Would you make sure | 你能不能确保 |
[20:19] | that they get the breathing tube out of my throat | 这次手术之后 |
[20:22] | right after surgery this time? | 他们把呼吸管从我喉咙里拿出来? |
[20:25] | Are you trying | 你是在试图 |
[20:26] | to cut off my circulation? | 切断我的循环吗? |
[20:29] | He’s just doin’ his job. | 他只是在做他该做的而已 |
[20:32] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[20:35] | I said, “he’s just doin’ his job.” | 我说:他只是在做他该做的而已 |
[20:37] | Well,i don’t really care whose job he’s doing. | Well,我倒不是很在意他是在做谁的工作 |
[20:40] | He’s squeezing my arm off. | 她把我胳膊压麻痹了. |
[20:42] | Are you just gonna sit there? | 你就打算一直坐在那边吗? |
[20:47] | Shut up,kim. | 闭嘴,kim. |
[20:51] | Just… | 就… |
[20:52] | shut up,huh? | 闭嘴吧,huh? |
[20:55] | You complain to me, about me… look,maybe… | -你抱怨我… -ok,也许… |
[20:58] | around me all day… | 无时无刻… |
[21:01] | every day. | 每天每夜 |
[21:03] | A little silence would be nice. | 一点点的安静会非常好 |
[21:07] | A few measly minutes of quiet. Listen. Listen. | 哪怕你能安静下来一点点时间 |
[21:12] | Can’t you for once… | 你能不能哪怕就一次… |
[21:13] | mr. Griswold. In your life… | -Griswold先生. -在你一生中… |
[21:15] | just shut up?! | 闭嘴?! |
[21:27] | She had a levine sign and her e.k.g. Shows s.t. Elevations. | 她刚才瞬间发作,心电图显示心律加快. |
[21:33] | She’s havin’ a heart attack. | 她心脏病发 |
[21:34] | Give her 4 migs of morphine. | 注射4毫克吗啡. |
[21:36] | Run nitro 10 mics per minute. | 每分钟注射10毫克硝化甘油 |
[21:38] | Let’s do this fast so we can get into surgery,people. | 大家快一点,这样我们就能尽快做手术了 |
[21:41] | Oh,i did this. | oh.是我造成的 |
[21:44] | I did this to her. | 我毁了她 |
[21:47] | look, mesenteric teratoma,chief. | 看这个,头儿,肠系膜畸胎瘤 |
[21:49] | In anadult male. Is this possible? | -发生在一个成年男人身上 -可能吗? |
[21:52] | It is now. Large bilobed cystic lesion… | 现在变成可能了.大规模两侧膀胱损害… |
[21:55] | with a solid calcified structure. | 是由于固态钙化而形成的. |
[21:57] | a deformed mandible. | 好像一个不成形的下颚骨. |
[22:00] | labs show elevated h.c.g. Levels. | 血测试结果表明,HCG指标上升 (人类绒毛促性腺激素) |
[22:03] | That explains the false positive on the pregnancy test. | 这就可以解释为什么他的怀孕测试出现假阳性. |
[22:06] | which also means… | 同时也可以说明… |
[22:07] | it’s probably malignant. | 非常可能是恶性的. |
[22:10] | you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[22:11] | You look a little gree | 你看起来不太舒服 |
[22:14] | i think he needs some air,chief. | 我觉得他需要一些空气,头儿 |
[22:17] | deep breaths, mr. Herman. | 深呼吸,Herman先生. |
[22:19] | Just… most of this medical speak | 只是…这么多的医学术语 |
[22:21] | goes right over my head. | 把我头都搞大了 |
[22:23] | You have what’s called a teratoma, | 你得了一个叫做teratoma的东西, (畸胎瘤) |
[22:26] | and it’s really very rare in adults. | 而且是在成年人中非常罕见的疾病. |
[22:28] | which is why you’re so popular. | 这就是你如此受欢迎的原因 |
[22:30] | It’s just a mass of cells | 那只不过是个大一些的细胞而已 |
[22:31] | that’s probably been there your whole life,only now… | 它也许在你体内已经存在了很久一段时间 只不过现在.. |
[22:34] | now it’s growing. Yeah,growing jawbones | -现在它正在成长 -Yeah,长出了下颚骨 |
[22:36] | and toenails and,uh,clumps of hair. | 还有脚指甲,和一块一块的毛发. |
[22:39] | Yeah,i’ve been listenin’. | 嗯,我一直在听着呢’. |
[22:40] | It’s just no one’s really talking to us. | 只是没有人是和我们说话的 |
[22:42] | Just about you. I know what that’s like. | 只是你们而已. 我了解这意味着什么 |
[22:46] | Um,hi. What’d i miss? | Um,hi. 我错过什么了? |
[22:49] | Ew,is that… | Ew,那是… |
[22:51] | is that rectal jelly on your scrubs? | 你衣服上的是灌肠的润滑剂吗? |
[22:59] | Dr. Bailey, all the attention, | Bailey医生,这么多的关注, |
[23:01] | all the people are making them panic. | 这么多的人,会让他们过度恐慌的. |
[23:09] | You know,when you said you ound a lunch spot with a view, | 当你说你找到一个带风景的午餐地点的时候 |
[23:11] | i knew i should have taken you literally. | 我明白我应该按字面意思理解. |
[23:13] | I found it in my “best of seattle” guide. | 我是在我的<西雅图风光>指南上找到的 |
[23:16] | It’s hardly brown bagging it on the top | 如果带着个大包裹 |
[23:17] | of the empire state building, but… | 登帝国大厦的话可有点难度, 但是… |
[23:21] | they did have these cute little viewfinders. | 他们有这些小巧可爱的望远镜. |
[23:23] | You always find something to complain about. | 你总是能找到一些事情来抱怨 |
[23:26] | Okay,is there anything that you like about me anymore? | Okay,我还有什么地方能让你继续喜欢的吗? |
[23:30] | Because if there is, i really need to know now. | 因为如果的确有的话,我现在就需要知道. |
[23:33] | Well,i like that you like cute little viewfinders | Well,我喜欢你..喜欢那些小巧可爱的望远镜 |
[23:36] | in every city you live in. | 在任何你住过的城市比比皆是. |
[23:38] | I don’t live here yet. | 我还没住这里呢 |
[23:46] | are you going to stop talking to meredith? | 你会不再理meredith了吗? |
[23:48] | I will. When… | -我会 -什么时候… |
[23:51] | today,tomorrow,next week? | 今天,明天,还是下周? |
[23:54] | Maybe i’m not ready yet. | 也许我还没准备好. |
[23:57] | Are you ever gonna be ready,derek? | 你有真正开始准备过吗derek? |
[24:02] | What if i say no? | 如果我说没有,会怎样? |
[24:03] | Then i’m not moving here. | 那我就不搬过来了. |
[24:08] | Then i guess we’re at an impasse then. | 那样的话,我们就会处在一个尴尬的僵局了. |
[24:18] | dr. Yang… | Yang医生… |
[24:20] | we never finished our conversation. | 我们还没说完呢 |
[24:21] | Yes,we did. We decided | 是的,我们说完了,不是已经决定了吗 |
[24:23] | we’re not gonna tell you know who about us. | 我们不再讨论到底谁知道我们的事情了 |
[24:25] | Oh,we decided? | oh,我们决定了? |
[24:27] | If you’re worried about your career and your reputation, | 如果你担心你的前途和你的名誉 |
[24:29] | they’re in much more danger if he hears about us | 他们会更危险 如果他是通过流言蜚语 |
[24:31] | through the grapevine. He doesn’t have to hear about us at all. | 听到我们的事的话 他根本没必要听到我们的事情 |
[24:33] | Only he will. It’s just a matter of time. | 是没必要,但是他将会. 只不过时间问题. |
[24:36] | Unless you’re hesitating because of some… | 除非你在犹豫… |
[24:38] | some different reason. | 因为一些不同的原因. |
[24:39] | Okay,you are not thinking this through. | Okay,你不会知道原因的 |
[24:40] | Like you not wanting to admit to this relationship at all? | 就像你根本不想确定这段关系一样? |
[24:47] | We are a couple. | 我们是一对. |
[24:53] | Fine. | 好吧. |
[24:54] | Burke. | |
[24:55] | I said,”fine.” | 我说了:好吧 |
[25:01] | So what’s up with you not wanting to get this ocedure? | 为什么你不想做这个手术? |
[25:05] | I’m fine the way i am. | 我现在很自在 |
[25:07] | Good point. Your choice. | 说的好,你自己的选择 |
[25:13] | So you’re not gonna try and talk me into it? | 那么你不打算和我聊这个话题了? |
[25:16] | Right now,i’m gonna study. | 现在我要开始学习了 |
[25:20] | “Nuclear something fancy name-ology.” | 原子能什么东西,还挺时髦的学问呢 |
[25:24] | Is that why you were late… you were studying? | 这是你迟到的原因吗?因为学习? |
[25:26] | No. | |
[25:29] | Is that girl izzie your girlfriend? | 那个叫izzie是你女朋友吗? |
[25:31] | No. | |
[25:33] | Do you want her to be your girlfriend? | 你想她做你女朋友吗? |
[25:34] | Look,i got stuck with you beuse i was late for rounds. | 听着,我现在只能推着你到处乱走,就是因为我巡房迟到了. |
[25:37] | So if you don’t mind,kid, i’m kinda busy. | 所以如果你不介意的话,孩子,我现在有点忙 |
[25:41] | I’m 18,you know. | 我都18了,你知道的 |
[25:42] | What? | 什么? |
[25:43] | I’m not a kid. I’m 18,and… and i don’t have to | 我不是孩子了.我已经18了,还有, 我没必要 |
[25:47] | stay down here with you. I could go back to my room. | 和你呆在这里,我可以回我的病房去 |
[25:49] | So go. | 那就回去吧 |
[25:54] | Izzie’s right. | Izzie真是对的. |
[25:55] | You’re an ass. I’m not an ass. | -你是个混蛋. -我不是混蛋. |
[25:58] | Okay, i am an ass… | Okay,我是混蛋… |
[26:00] | but i’m a cute ass,right? | 但是我是个可爱的混蛋,对吗? |
[26:05] | Hocome you didn’t kiss her? | 你为什么没有亲她? |
[26:07] | I thought you were leaving. | 我以为你要走了 |
[26:10] | If i had a chance to kiss someone i liked, | 如果有机会我可以亲谁的话,我一定会珍惜的 |
[26:13] | i wouldn’t hesitate. | 决不会犹豫不前 |
[26:14] | If i had the chance to lose the urine bag around my ankle, | 如果有机会让我丢掉那讨厌的尿袋的话 |
[26:17] | i wouldn’t hesitate,either. But then again, | 我也决不会犹豫不前,而且还有 |
[26:18] | i don’t let my mommy do all my talking for me. | 我不会让我妈代替我来表达想法. |
[26:24] | I don’t like you. Yes,you do. | -我一点也不喜欢你 -不,你喜欢. |
[26:27] | Jerk. Motormouth. | -怪胎 -八婆 |
[26:29] | Babysitter. 2-wheeler. | -保姆 -2轮车夫 |
[26:31] | Now that’s just politically incorrect. | 这个可明显的错误 |
[26:34] | Yeah. | |
[26:38] | Okay. | |
[26:40] | Looks like mrs. Griswold is doin’ well. | 看起来Griswold夫人还不错 |
[26:43] | Wait a minute… | 等一下… |
[26:45] | just a little suction. | 小小的吸一下这里. |
[26:46] | We’ll fix the mechanical stabilizer later. | 一会我们再调整机器的稳定性 |
[26:49] | Right now i’m just gonna hit | 现在,我要找到 |
[26:52] | a few… a few of these little bleeders. | 那些很小很小的血块. |
[27:07] | look at that. | 看这个 |
[27:08] | A perfectly exposed, partially-numb beating heart. | 绝佳的暴露,心跳局部麻痹 |
[27:12] | It’s a beautiful thing. Code red! | 太漂亮了 红色警报! |
[27:15] | Oh my god. | 天啊 |
[27:16] | I think it just burst into flames. | 我想那刚刚是突然迸发出火焰了 |
[27:19] | Her heart… it’s on fire. We have to save mrs. Griswold. | -她的心脏… 着火了 -我们必须抢救Griswold夫人. |
[27:22] | Begin fire protocol. I’m on it. | 执行火灾处理方案. 我在做了. |
[27:23] | Code red! Begin fire protocol! | 红色警报! 执行火灾处理方案! |
[27:25] | Move,people! We need wet towels. | 大家快点! 我们需要湿毛巾 |
[27:26] | O’malley,disconnect the electrical leads. I got it. | O’malley,切断一切电力设备. 知道了 |
[27:29] | Let’s go,rookie. | 大家快点 |
[27:29] | Any unnecessary personnel in this room,evacuate now. | 这房间里任何不必要的人员,立即离开 |
[27:33] | Shut down the o2. Already on it. | 关闭o2. 已经关上了. |
[27:35] | Start manual respiration. | 开始手动辅助呼吸 |
[27:39] | I’ve got the ambu bag. | 我去拿气囊 |
[27:41] | Starting manual respiration. | 手动辅助呼吸开始 |
[27:44] | We’ve got to control this bleeding. | 我们这边流血止住了 |
[27:46] | Her vitals are stabilizing. | 她已经脱离危险了 |
[27:50] | We might just have a chance here. | 我们可能在这里还有个机会. |
[27:53] | She was on fire. | 她竟然着火了. |
[27:56] | I have never seen anything like that. What was that? | 我从来没见过这种场面,怎么搞的? |
[27:58] | It was a freak accident. | 真是个奇怪的意外事故 |
[28:00] | But she was on fire. | 但是她着火了 |
[28:01] | All right. You already said that. | 好了,你已经说过这个了 |
[28:02] | I know,but she was. | 我知道,但是她竟然 |
[28:05] | George,you okay? | George,你没事吧? |
[28:07] | She was on fire. | 她着火了 |
[28:11] | That was intense. Are you okay,or… | 刚才那个真惊险,你还好吗… |
[28:13] | i’m fine. O’malley,let’s go. | 没事 O’malley,我们走. |
[28:21] | i’m so over this. | 我实在受够了这个 |
[28:27] | Hey,i heard a heart caught on fire in the o.r. | Hey,听说手术室里有一个心脏着火了啊. |
[28:31] | I am the best intern you’ve got, | 我是你最优秀的实习生 |
[28:33] | and you are wasting me on puke and boils, | 你却把我浪费在处理呕吐和疖子上, |
[28:35] | and i get it. L… | 我了解. 我… |
[28:36] | i even deserve it, but please, | 我是罪有应得,但是,拜托了 |
[28:38] | you can’t keep me away from this surgery. | 你不能不让我参与这个手术. |
[28:40] | I earned this surgery. I stole the surgery. | 我挣得的这个手术,我偷来的这个手术 |
[28:44] | What are you talkin’ about,yang? You,punishing me. | -你说什么呢,yang? -你在惩罚我 |
[28:53] | you have no idea what i’m talking about,do you? | 你完全不知道我在说什么,对吗? |
[28:56] | Well,then,like, | Well,那么, |
[28:57] | who has been paging me all day? | 是谁一天不停的传呼我? |
[28:58] | The nurses have been on me nonstop. | 护士们不断的传呼我. |
[29:02] | A little bit of respect, | 一点点的尊重 |
[29:03] | and you could’ve saved yourself | 会让你在漫长的一天中 |
[29:04] | a very long day,dr. Yang. | 省很多力气的,Yang医生. |
[29:09] | Pissing off the nurses. Stupid. | 惹火护士,真傻 |
[29:15] | Well,i can still scrub in,right? | Well,我还能参加手术,对吧 |
[29:17] | He wants me to move here, richard… | 他要我搬来这里richard… |
[29:19] | to pick up everything and move. | 收拾所有的东西,搬过来 |
[29:22] | Don’t stay for him, addison. | 不要因为他而留下来 addison. |
[29:23] | Stay for me. | 因为我而留下 |
[29:25] | Stay for yourself. Richard,l… | -为你自己留下 -Richard,我… |
[29:27] | look,in seattle,you could be front page news. | 听着,在西雅图, 凭你的声誉. |
[29:29] | With your reputation | 你绝对是头条新闻 |
[29:30] | and the money i’ll put into promoting you, | 我会拿钱来晋升你 |
[29:32] | seattle grace will become one of the foremost | seattle grace将会成 |
[29:34] | neonatal hospitals west of manhattan. | 曼哈顿西部最知名的妇产科医院之一. |
[29:43] | You’re serious. | 你认真的啊 |
[29:45] | I’m ready to put my money where my mouth is. | 我已经准备好做刚才我所说的一切了 |
[29:57] | turn around. Walk away. | 转身,离开 |
[29:59] | From who? From my intern. | -离开谁? -离开我的实习生 |
[30:01] | Well,i wasn’t. | Well,我没有 |
[30:02] | Yeah… yeah. Yes,you were. | Yes,你有 |
[30:04] | Come on,look… look, you can’t do this. | 听着…你不能这么做 |
[30:06] | You don’t have the right. Not anymore. | 你再也没那资格了 |
[30:08] | I just wanna find out if she’s okay. No,she’s not. | -我只是想看看她过的好不好 -不,她不好 |
[30:10] | She’s a human traffic accident, | 她是个交通事故中的伤者 |
[30:12] | and everybody’s slowin’ down to look at the wreckage. | 现在大家都减速行驶,看看她的灾难. |
[30:14] | She’s doin’ the best she can with what she has left. | 她正在用她仅存的东西尽她的最大努力. |
[30:17] | Look,i know you can’t see this because you’re in it, | Look,我知道你看不到这个,因为你也在事故中 |
[30:20] | but you can’t help her now. | 但是你现在根本帮不了她 |
[30:22] | You’ll only make it worse. Walk away. Leave her to mend. | 而你只能让事情恶化,所以离开她,让她自己康复 |
[30:30] | Go on. | 走啊. |
[30:38] | It’s not that i don’t want the operation. I do,you know. | 并不是因为我不想做手术,我很想,你知道 |
[30:40] | I want things. | 我想要 |
[30:43] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[30:45] | what if i’m not ready? | 如果我还没准备好会如何? |
[30:47] | Ready for what? | 准备什么? |
[30:49] | For erything… for taking care of myself, | 准备所有的事情… 照顾我自己啦 |
[30:53] | for being on my own, for sex. | 做回我自己啦 做爱啦. |
[30:58] | For love. | 或者谈恋爱啦. |
[31:02] | I’ve never had a boyfriend. | 我还从没有过男朋友呢 |
[31:06] | I’ve never even been kissed. | 我甚至还没被亲过呢 |
[31:10] | I’m,like,the oldest living prospective college freshman | 我就像那个最老的住校预科大学新生一样 |
[31:12] | not to go to first base. | 还没到过一垒. |
[31:16] | it’s mortifying. | 真是压抑哦 |
[31:18] | There are way older losers than you. Trust me. | 相信我,他们没比你好多少 |
[31:28] | Alex… | |
[31:32] | would you kiss me? | 你可以吻我吗? |
[31:35] | Wh… what? | 什…什么? |
[31:38] | I know you’re a doctor, i’m your patient | 我知道你是医生,我是你的病人 |
[31:40] | and it’s against the rules, but i would never tell anyone. | 这样会破坏规矩,但是我永远不会告诉其他人 |
[31:59] | for a kiss to be really good, | 一个吻是很棒的 |
[32:00] | you want it to mean something. | 你想用它来证明什么 |
[32:03] | You want it to be with someone | 你想要和什么人分享 |
[32:04] | you can’t get out of your head, | 你无法停止你的想法, |
[32:07] | so that when your lips finally touch,you feel it everywhere. | 所以当你们的嘴唇最终触碰一起的时候 你会觉得它无处不在 |
[32:11] | A kiss so hot and so deep, | 一个如此帜热而深沉的吻 |
[32:12] | you never wanna come up for air. | 你永远也不想再回到空气中来. |
[32:17] | You can’t cheat your first kiss,nicole. | 你不能伪造一个初吻,nicole. |
[32:20] | Trust me, you don’t want to, | 相信我,你不想的 |
[32:23] | ’cause when you find that right person, | 因为当你找到那个合适的人的时候 |
[32:25] | the first kiss… it’s everything. | 初吻…代表了一切 |
[32:35] | her heart… Caught on fire. Yes. | -她的心脏… -着火了,是的 |
[32:37] | There will,of course, be an investigation, | 当然,我们会展开调查 |
[32:40] | but you should know,this is not as unusual as it sounds. | 但是你要知道,这并不是听起来那么匪夷所思 |
[32:43] | Your wife is going to be fine. | 你老婆会没事的 |
[32:45] | She’s well. Um, we completed the operation | 她很好, Um,我们完成了手术 |
[32:47] | and i expect that she will make a full recovery. | 我期待她会尽快恢复完全 |
[32:51] | Oh. | |
[33:00] | Mr. Griswold? | Griswold先生? |
[33:11] | So that’s it,isn’t it? | 就这些,对吗? |
[33:16] | Her heart caught on fire | 她心脏着火了 |
[33:19] | in the middle of her fifth open heart operation | 在她第五次心脏手术过程中 |
[33:24] | and she survived? | 而且她还活下来了? |
[33:31] | Whoa. Well… | |
[33:35] | she’s like some,uh… | 她像点什么东西,uh… |
[33:37] | some mythical monster. | 像传说中的千年妖怪 |
[33:42] | She’s never gonna die! Uh,mr. Griswold… | -她永远也不会死! -Uh,Griswold先生… |
[33:46] | mr. Griswold. Mm-hmm. | |
[33:48] | I know this is an emotional time for you. | 我了解此时此刻对你来说很难过 |
[33:51] | Um,if you’d like to wait… | Um,如果你想要继续等… |
[33:53] | wait? No,no. | 等? 不不 |
[33:55] | I’m not waiting any longer. | 我再也不会等下去了. |
[34:05] | You tell her… | 你告诉她… |
[34:06] | tell her… hell. | 告诉她… 该死. |
[34:10] | Tell her she’ll survive | 告诉她,她会活下去的 |
[34:14] | without me. | 即使没有我. |
[34:32] | 这到底怎么回事? | |
[34:33] | 所有人,出去! | |
[34:34] | -我们已经.. -出去 | |
[34:36] | Herman is a patient… | Herman是个患者… |
[34:38] | a surgical patient who’s sick and embarrassed | 一个等待手术的患者,生病而且尴尬的患者 |
[34:42] | and tired of being stared at. | 被你们观赏够了 |
[34:44] | You two… this isn’t a zoo! Out! Out! | 你们俩… 这不是动物园 出去!出去! |
[34:49] | Out! You know what? | 出去,知道吗? |
[34:50] | If all of you want to point | 如果大家想对我指指点点 |
[34:52] | and whisper and stare at me, knock yourselves out. | 小声传我的绯闻或者盯着我看 你们 |
[34:55] | “Look at meredith. | “看看 meredith那. |
[34:56] | “Isn’t she sad and pathetic and heartbroken? | “她是又难过,又可悲的伤心人啊? |
[34:58] | “Maybe she’s gone mental.” | “也许她都疯了.” |
[35:00] | Maybe i have, but leave mr. Herman alone. | 也许我是,但是让mr. Herman安静一会 |
[35:05] | You should be ashamed of yourself. | 你们应该为自己的行为而感到羞耻 |
[35:14] | And what are you looking at? | 你又看什么呢? |
[35:26] | So… so do you tell his wife or should i? | 那么…是你告诉他老婆吗?还是我去? |
[35:37] | Heh heh. This is… | Heh heh.这个… |
[35:41] | I… | 我… |
[35:49] | i want to thank you… | 我想感谢你… |
[35:51] | for helpin’ me out in the surgery today,o’malley. | 今天在手术中帮我渡过难关,o’malley. |
[35:54] | It was a-a high pressure situation today, | 今天这种情况真是很大的压力, |
[35:56] | and you were on top of it. | 而你就在压力的浪尖上. |
[35:59] | Well,thank you,dr. Burke. | |
[36:04] | And,hey,i’m sorry about before. | hey,关于之前,我很抱歉 |
[36:08] | About,you know,bringin’ up, you know,you and cristina. | 关于,你知道,那个,把你和cristina的事情说了出来 |
[36:11] | That… it’s just like… | 那个…就好像… |
[36:28] | you’re still my guy,o’malley. | 你还是我的人,o’malley. |
[36:31] | You’re still my guy. | 你还是我的人 |
[36:40] | I always thought i’d hold your hand in the delivery room. | 我一直在想应该是我握着你的手进产房 |
[36:46] | I’ll let you know when the surgery’s over,okay? | 手术一结束我就告诉你,okay? |
[36:49] | Okay. This is as far as i go. Mm. | Okay.我就送你到这里了 Mm. |
[36:58] | Dr. Grey,don’t let ’em show it off,you know… | Dr. Grey,别让他们炫耀我的那个..你知道… |
[37:02] | put it in a jar or pass it around or nothin’. | 放一个罐子里,大家轮流传阅,或者什么的. |
[37:05] | Your teratoma? | 你是说你的畸胎瘤? |
[37:06] | Yeah. | |
[37:08] | I feel weird about havin’ my insides on display like that. | 我体内的东西用来想那样展示,我感觉很怪. |
[37:12] | I promise. | -你答应我? -我答应你 |
[37:16] | At the end of the day, | 在这天快结束的时候 |
[37:18] | there are some things you just can’t help but talk about. | 有些事情你无法避免的谈起来. |
[37:28] | you really wanna be the one to dispose of this,grey? | 你确定你要一个人处理这个东西 grey? |
[37:32] | I made a promise. | 我做了承诺了 |
[37:39] | I am worried about my career… | 我担心我的前途… |
[37:41] | i’m worried about my reputation and my… | 我担心我的名誉,和我的… |
[37:55] | i will not be meredith grey. I busted my ass to get here, | 我决不会变成meredith grey. 我千辛万苦才来到这里 |
[37:58] | and people won’t make allowances for me. | 而大家不会给我任何特殊待遇 |
[38:00] | This is not about making allowances,and you know that. | 这和什么特殊待遇根本无关,你知道这个. |
[38:04] | Everyone will know. | 大家都会知道 |
[38:05] | That’s the point. I don’t want to tell the chief,okay? | -这才是重点 -我不想告诉头儿okay? |
[38:09] | I just… | 我只是… |
[38:12] | don’t. | 不想. |
[38:13] | Some things we just don’t want to hear… | 有些事情,我们就是不愿意听到… |
[38:22] | and some things we say | 而一些事情,我们说出来 |
[38:23] | because we can’t be silent any longer. | 是因为我们不能再继续沉默了 |
[38:31] | I’m getting the operation. | 我决定做手术了 |
[38:33] | She’s clearly not considering… | 很明显她没认真考虑… |
[38:34] | she is considering. | 她很认真的考虑了. |
[38:36] | I’m getting the operation. | 我要做手术 |
[38:38] | You two talk and talk, | 你们俩谈来谈去的, |
[38:39] | but have you noticed how you never ask me anything? | 但是你们有留意过从来没问过我的意见吗? |
[38:42] | Part of it’s my fault. I let you do it, | 当然我也有责任,一直默认你们这样做 |
[38:45] | but i’m not cheating anymore. | 但是我再也不会欺骗自己了 |
[38:48] | I’m not sitting back and giving over control because… | 再也不会坐在后面,被你们俩绝对控制… |
[38:53] | i am ready to handle things for myself. | 因为我已经做好准备来处理我自己的事情了 |
[38:56] | Some things are more than what you say… | 有些事情,比你说的还要更多… |
[38:59] | they’re what you do. | 那就是你所能做的. |
[39:01] | I appreciate your candor, preston. | 谢谢你的坦白 preston. |
[39:03] | I can take whatever you threw at shepherd. | 我愿意回答你想拷问shepherd的任何问题. |
[39:05] | I don’t need any special treatment here. | 我也不需要任何特殊照顾 |
[39:07] | And you’re not gonna get any. | 你也不会得到 |
[39:08] | You’re not married. You’re not hiding. | 你没结婚,也没隐瞒 |
[39:12] | You came to me. | 你来告诉我了 |
[39:13] | You clearly value your relationship. | 很明显,你重视这段感情 |
[39:17] | What you two have together… | 无论什么原因你们两个在一起… |
[39:20] | i understand that,preston, and it does matter. | 我理解,preston,没关系. |
[39:24] | Some things you say because there’s no other choice. | 有些事情你说出来,是因为没有其他选择 |
[39:35] | i’ve given it a lot of consideration, | 我已经考虑了很久 |
[39:37] | and i’ve decided to move to seattle. | 然后决定了搬来西雅图 |
[39:41] | Mm,and,um,well,meredith won’t be an issue anymore. | 不会再是一个问题了 |
[39:45] | She’s out of my life. It’s… well,it’s taken care of. | 他已经走出我的生活了.那个,已经处理好了 |
[39:51] | Well,i must say, this is,um, | Well,我必须说,这个真是um, |
[39:52] | remarkable progress. I applaud both of you. | 显著的进步,我为你们俩喝彩 |
[39:57] | You’ve,um,taken a very significant leap. | 你们,取得了一个重大的飞越. |
[40:01] | That’s what marriage is about… | 这就是婚姻的意义所在… |
[40:04] | compromise,right? | 妥协,对吗? |
[40:08] | Yeah,it’s,uh,well, it’s about,um,give and take. | Yeah,是啊.嗯,给予与接受. |
[40:12] | Some things you keep to yourself. | 有些事情,你留在心底 |
[40:22] | She yelled at you? | 她对你发火? |
[40:23] | Oh,we probably deserved it. We sold… | Oh,我们实在是罪有应得,我们卖.. |
[40:27] | $485 worth of tickets to the surgery. | $485手术门票收入. |
[40:31] | Yeah. | |
[40:33] | Did you sell more? | 你还卖了些吧? |
[40:39] | Oh,yeah. | |
[40:41] | out of control. | 无法控制. |
[40:43] | hey,joe. Hey. | |
[40:51] | so you guys really don’t have anything else to talk about. | 你们和我真的没什么话说了啊? |
[40:56] | No. No. | |
[41:03] | And not too often… | 并不是很经常发生… |
[41:06] | but every now and then… | 但是时不时的… |
[41:10] | what? | 干吗? |
[41:13] | What? | 怎样? |
[41:14] | Some things simply speak for themselves. | 有些事情,直接了当,表达本意. |
[41:35] | Good night. | 晚安. |
[41:44] | Seriously. | 真他奶奶的爽啊 |
[41:47] | Something To Talk About | Gray’s Anatomy 207 完 |
[41:50] | 欢迎光临风软医务类讨论区 |