时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “grey’s anatomy”… | 她还是我 |
[00:00] | her or me. | 她还是我 |
[00:01] | I need him to stop talking to meredith. | 我要她停止和meredith说话. |
[00:04] | You’re staying with her. | 你留在她身边了. |
[00:05] | She’s my wife. | 我和 derek分手了. |
[00:06] | I broke up with derek. | 我和 derek分手了. |
[00:08] | So where are we? | 说到哪里了? |
[00:09] | We are a couple. | 我们是一对了. |
[00:10] | I know the rules, | 我知道规则 |
[00:12] | but I don’t want | 但是我不想 |
[00:14] | to have a relationship that’s secret. | 偷偷摸摸的拍拖. |
[00:15] | Boys are stupid. | 男人都是笨蛋 |
[00:19] | What,you got a date? | 什么,你有约会? |
[00:20] | Yes. Yes,I do. | 是啊,我有约会. |
[00:21] | You’re married? | 你已经结婚了? |
[00:23] | Ten years today. | 今天整整10年了 |
[00:24] | How come I didn’t know you were married? | 为什么我一直不知道? |
[00:26] | You never asked. | 你从没问过. |
[00:32] | in the eighth grade, | 在初二的时候, |
[00:33] | my english class had to read | 我们英文课要阅读课文 |
[00:35] | “romeo and juliet.” | “罗密欧与茱莉叶” |
[00:38] | Then for extra credit, | 为了获得额外的加分 |
[00:39] | mrs. Snyder made us | mrs. Snyder 让我们 |
[00:41] | act out all the parts. | 表演这部名著. |
[00:46] | Sal scaffarillo was romeo. | Sal scaffarillo扮演罗密欧. |
[00:50] | As fate would have it, | 就像命中注定一样 |
[00:52] | I was juliet. | 我演茱莉叶. |
[01:03] | All the other girls were jealous, | 其他所有的女生都嫉妒我 |
[01:05] | but I had a slightly different take. | 但是我却有一点点的不同意见. |
[01:08] | I told mrs. Snyder | 我告诉mrs. Snyder |
[01:09] | that juliet was an idiot. | 茱莉叶是个白痴. |
[01:15] | For starters, | 作为一个刚开始恋爱的人, |
[01:16] | she falls for the one guy | 她竟然爱上一个 |
[01:18] | she knows she can’t have, | 明知不能爱的人 |
[01:20] | then she blames fate | 然后她埋怨命运不公 |
[01:21] | for her own bad decision. | 因为她自己做的傻决定. |
[01:27] | You kissed me. | 是,我吻了. |
[01:28] | Yes,I did. | 那我们–我是说… |
[01:29] | Should we–I mean… | 那我们–我是说… |
[01:31] | there’s a discussion | 应该讨论一下 |
[01:33] | we could have if you wanted to have | 如果你想的话,我们应该 |
[01:35] | one be–izzie,I kissed you with tongue, | izzie,我舌吻了你 |
[01:38] | and I plan to do it again and again. | 而且我还打算继续吻你,不停的吻. |
[01:41] | Get used to it. | 慢慢习惯吧 |
[01:43] | End of discussion. | 讨论结束 |
[01:48] | Okay. | |
[01:50] | Mrs. Snyder explained to me | Mrs. Snyder向我解释说 |
[01:52] | that when fate comes into play, | 当命运降临的时候, |
[01:54] | choice sometimes goes out the window. | 选择往往不知所踪. |
[02:03] | God. Congratulations. | 上帝.恭喜啊. |
[02:06] | Uh,on what? | 因为啥? |
[02:07] | Your fellowships. | 你的奖学金啊. |
[02:08] | Five applications,five offers. | 申请5个,得到5个通知书. |
[02:10] | Do you know how rare that is? | 你知道这有多罕见吗? |
[02:12] | This is your year. | 这简直就是你的幸运年. |
[02:13] | Everybody wants to dance with you. | 每个人都想和你跳舞 |
[02:15] | Of course,seattle grace’s | 当然,seattle grace的 |
[02:17] | fellowship program is the best. | 资助项目是最好的. |
[02:19] | Oh,yeah. | |
[02:21] | Yeah. Ahem. | |
[02:28] | You are taking my fellowship,aren’t you? | 你会选择我给的奖学金的,对吧? |
[02:31] | I… don’t know. | 嗯…我不知道 |
[02:32] | I-I haven’t made a decision yet. | 我还没决定呢 |
[02:34] | At the ripe old age of 13, | 在13岁的最后一段时间里 |
[02:37] | I was very clear that love, | 我终于清楚了, |
[02:39] | like life,is about making choices… | 爱情就像生活一样,不停的做出选择… |
[02:41] | I would not wish this on anyone. | 我没指望任何人. |
[02:42] | Literally,it’s like someone reached in | 简单而言,这就像让谁做到一样 |
[02:44] | and ripped my guts out. | 掏出我的内脏 |
[02:45] | Baby,you had food poisoning. | 宝贝,你食物中毒而已. |
[02:47] | I had one lousy restaurant clam. | 我吃了一家污秽餐厅的蛤. |
[02:51] | Wait a minute,where’s billing again? | 等等,付款处在哪里来着? |
[02:54] | The basement. The basement. | 地下室 地下室 |
[02:55] | And fate has nothing to do with it. | 而命运对此无可奈何. |
[02:58] | We’re going the wrong way. | 我们走错了 |
[03:02] | coffee? | 咖啡? |
[03:03] | Oh,thank you. | Oh,谢谢. |
[03:05] | It’s date night. | 今晚约会哦. |
[03:07] | Yeah,it’s a night,uh,with a date. | 是啊,今晚约会 |
[03:10] | You forgot. | 你忘了 |
[03:11] | No. | 没有. |
[03:13] | Yes. | 嗯,忘了. |
[03:15] | You want to cancel? | 你要取消吗? |
[03:18] | No. | 不要. |
[03:26] | Everyone thinks it’s so romantic– romeo and juliet,true love,how sad. | 每个人都认为罗密欧与茱莉叶如此浪漫 真爱难寻,多悲哀哦. |
[03:33] | Oh!Crap! | 啊,真tmd! |
[03:35] | If juliet was stupid enough | 如果茱莉叶再笨一些 |
[03:37] | to fall for the enemy, | 爱上自己的敌人, |
[03:38] | drink a bottle of poison and go | 喝一杯毒酒 |
[03:40] | to sleep in a mausoleum… | 然后谁在陵墓里… |
[03:44] | she deserved whatever she got. | 她实在罪有应得. |
[04:09] | greys anatomy Season 2 Episode 8 | |
[04:19] | window washer fell | 从5楼的脚手架 |
[04:21] | from fifth floor scaffolding, | 窗内掉下来的, |
[04:23] | obvious open tib/fib fracture, | 显然要检查骨折, |
[04:25] | but otherwise,okay. | 其他的,没问题 |
[04:26] | Equal breath sounds. | 从5楼掉下来 |
[04:27] | After a 5-story fall, | 他竟然呼吸还正常. |
[04:27] | he’s got equal breath sounds. | 他竟然呼吸还正常. |
[04:29] | It’s unbelievable. | 不可思议 |
[04:30] | Do you want to hear? | 想听听吗? |
[04:31] | Somehow,I believe you. | 不知道为啥,我相信你 |
[04:32] | Yang,get in there | 检查一下他的胸部 |
[04:33] | and palpate his abdomen. | 检查一下他的胸部 |
[04:35] | Does this hurt anywhere? | 哪里疼吗? |
[04:37] | No. | 你从上面掉下来– |
[04:37] | You fell from the sky– | 你从上面掉下来– |
[04:38] | five stories–and you | 而你只是弄伤了大腿 |
[04:39] | only injured your leg. | 而你只是弄伤了大腿 |
[04:41] | george. | 别,别叫我. |
[04:41] | No,don’t “george” me. | 别,别叫我. |
[04:43] | A few seconds earlier, | 几秒之前 |
[04:44] | he would’ve landed on me. | 他差点掉在我身上 |
[04:45] | Okay,rolling on three,please. | Okay,一起给他翻身好吗. |
[04:47] | One,two,three. | |
[04:48] | Eww. | |
[04:52] | Oh. | |
[04:53] | Are these feathers? | 这些是羽毛吗? |
[04:55] | My life was saved by that pigeon. | 是鸽子救了我的命. |
[04:57] | Let’s get some x-rays, | 去做x光吧, |
[04:58] | and after that, | 之后, |
[04:59] | you might wanna get in there | 你们还要回来 |
[05:01] | and look for the rest of tweety. | 找找还有其他的小鸟吗. |
[05:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:05] | Esme wanted to wait until | Esme 想等到明天 |
[05:06] | tomorrow to see her doctor, | 去看她自己的医生, |
[05:08] | but she hasn’t been able to keep | 但是从昨天开始 |
[05:09] | anything down since yesterday, | 她已经不能再等了, |
[05:11] | so I brought her in. | 所以我带她来了 |
[05:14] | Okay,mrs. Sorrento, | |
[05:15] | you have acute cholecystitis, | 你有急性胆囊炎 |
[05:18] | which means that your gallbladder | 也就是说,你的胆囊 |
[05:19] | may have to come out. | 也许需要切除. |
[05:21] | She has gallstones? | 她是胆结石吗? |
[05:22] | He watches cable. | 他看太多电视剧了 |
[05:23] | He thinks he’s a doctor. | 以为自己是医生呢 |
[05:27] | I’m giving you antibiotics | 我给你一些抗生素 |
[05:29] | and I.V. Fluids to cool | 还有静脉注射 |
[05:30] | the gallbladder down. | 来给你的胆囊降温. |
[05:31] | And then I’m gonna go | 然后我回去 |
[05:32] | call dr. Bailey, | 叫dr. Bailey, |
[05:34] | and I’m going to see if surgery | 我还会去看看 |
[05:35] | is the best way for us to go. | 手术是不是我们最好的解决方法. |
[05:37] | Do you have any questions? | 还有什么问题吗? |
[05:38] | Honey,what happened to your forehead? | 孩子,你的额头怎么了? |
[05:41] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[05:43] | I’ve already told you, | 我已经告诉你了 |
[05:45] | I don’t need an appointment. | 我不需要预约 |
[05:46] | I am not a patient. | 我不是病人 |
[05:48] | I am a friend from new york. | 我是他来自纽约的朋友 |
[05:51] | Weiss? | |
[05:52] | Derek. | |
[05:53] | I’ve been looking for you. | 我还四处找你呢 |
[05:55] | Sav.Hey,girly. | |
[05:56] | Why didn’t you tell me you were… | 为什么你没告诉我你… |
[05:58] | ohh. | |
[06:00] | If I knew you were coming, | 我会休息一天的. |
[06:01] | I would’ve taken the day off. | 我会休息一天的. |
[06:02] | Well,it’s kind of last minute. | 一切还好吧 |
[06:03] | Is everything okay? | 你没事吧? |
[06:04] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[06:08] | A month ago,her mother died. | 一个月前,她妈妈过身了 |
[06:09] | Ovarian cancer. | 卵巢癌 |
[06:11] | Catherine died? | Catherine过身了? |
[06:14] | I’m sorry. | 真遗憾 |
[06:17] | And savvy,she’s–I mean, | savvy,她-我是说, |
[06:19] | you know how close they were. | 你知道他们有多亲近. |
[06:20] | I mean,all she can think about | 我是说,她说能想的就是 |
[06:22] | is this breast and ovarian cancer gene. | 乳房癌和卵巢癌的遗传基因. |
[06:24] | B.R.C.A. | 乳房癌(BRCA) |
[06:26] | A positive test result | 阳性测试结果 |
[06:28] | isn’t the end of the world,sav. | 也不代表就是世界末日,sav. |
[06:31] | It just means you have | 只是说 |
[06:32] | a gene mutation that could– | 你有一个变异基因,也许会– |
[06:33] | I know what it is. | 我知道那是什么 |
[06:35] | I’ve talked to the genetic counselor, | 我和遗传学家咨询过, |
[06:36] | I’ve been to my gynecologist, | 我还看过妇科医生, |
[06:39] | and now I’m here. | 而现在,我来这里了. |
[06:46] | Addie,you’re the best surgeon there is. | Addie,你是最棒的医生. |
[06:50] | True. | 没错 |
[06:53] | but this isn’t surgical. | 但是这并不用手术. |
[06:55] | Yes,it is. | No,sav. 你要理解, |
[06:56] | No,sav. You understand, | No,sav. 你要理解, |
[06:57] | you don’t have cancer? | 你没有癌症 |
[06:58] | And I have no intention of getting it. | 而我也决不想要有 |
[07:07] | So you want me… | 那么你要我… |
[07:09] | I want you to take out | 我的卵巢和子宫 |
[07:10] | my ovaries and the uterus, | 我的卵巢和子宫 |
[07:12] | and when that’s done… | 当手术之后… |
[07:15] | you’re gonna find | 你会发现 |
[07:16] | the best person out there | 帮我切除了乳房. |
[07:17] | to cut off my breasts. | 帮我切除了乳房. |
[07:27] | Beak. | 爪,爪. |
[07:28] | Claw.Claw. | 爪,爪. |
[07:29] | We need to widen this incision | 我们需要加宽这个切口 |
[07:31] | to take a better look. | 那样才能看清楚 |
[07:32] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:36] | Does your leg hurt a lot? | 你的腿很疼吗? |
[07:37] | I’m fine,man. | 我没事,伙计. |
[07:39] | Just… do your thing. | 只是… 忙你的吧. |
[07:42] | Is there anyone you’d like me to call? | 需要我帮你给谁打电话吗? |
[07:44] | What for? | 为啥? |
[07:46] | You fell five stories | 还活下来了,可以告诉给谁啊. |
[07:47] | and lived to tell about it. | 还活下来了,可以告诉给谁啊. |
[07:49] | I’d kind of want | 站在楼顶大声喊出来了… |
[07:49] | to shout it from the rooftops… | 站在楼顶大声喊出来了… |
[07:53] | so to speak. | 说说而已 |
[07:54] | It’s a miracle. | 你可能不明白 |
[07:55] | You may not understand | 你可能不明白 |
[07:57] | the medicine of it, | 这对医学界意味着什么 |
[07:58] | but a 5-story fall– | 但是5层楼摔下来– |
[07:59] | your lungs should be collapsed, | 你的肺应该都碎了才对 |
[08:01] | your back should be broken, | 你的后背也应该损伤严重, |
[08:02] | your aorta should be totally severed. | 大动脉应该完全破损了 |
[08:04] | George,enough. | George,够了. |
[08:06] | oh. | |
[08:07] | Oh. | |
[08:11] | I’m just saying, | 我只是说 |
[08:12] | you know,there’s a reason for this. | 这里一定有什么原因在 |
[08:14] | You lived. We both did. | 你活下来了,我们都是. |
[08:18] | Carpe diem,man. | 及时行乐,朋友 |
[08:20] | Seize the day. | 抓住眼前事 |
[08:23] | Any chance you could make him leave? | 有什么机会你能赶走他吗? |
[08:25] | I really,really wish I could. | 我也非常希望我能. |
[08:27] | Mr. Vargas, | |
[08:29] | your lower left leg bones are shattered. | 你左小腿的骨头碎了 |
[08:33] | We’ll need to get you into surgery. | 我们要做手术了. |
[08:35] | Oh,great. | Oh,好极了 |
[08:36] | Just my luck. | 我真幸运. |
[08:38] | Beak. | 喙 |
[08:40] | Could I–would you mind? | 我能–你介意不介意? |
[08:41] | Could I keep that? | 我把这个留下? |
[08:44] | My mother died of it, | 我妈妈就是因为这个死的, |
[08:45] | my aunt,my cousin–she’s 37– | 我阿姨,我表姐–她才 37– |
[08:48] | has ovarian cancer. | 卵巢癌 |
[08:49] | But you don’T. | 你没有癌 |
[08:50] | You don’t have cancer. | 你没有癌 |
[08:51] | This is crazy,savvy. | 这太疯狂了,savvy. |
[08:52] | But I have the gene,weiss. | 但是我有那遗传基因,weiss. |
[08:53] | Which gives her up to an 85% | 这会让她有85%的几率 |
[08:55] | chance of getting cancer,weiss. | 得癌症,weiss. |
[08:56] | And a 15% chance she won’T. | 15%几率她不会得 |
[08:58] | I’m sorry. Were you invited? | 对不起,有人邀请你吗? |
[08:59] | I’m not betting my life on 15%. | 我可不想赌那15%. |
[09:00] | Weiss asked me to come. | 我想会帮上忙的 |
[09:01] | I thought it might help. | 帮什么忙?对不起,derek, |
[09:02] | Help what? I’m sorry,derek, | 帮什么忙?对不起,derek, |
[09:04] | ’cause I love you | 很高兴能见到你 |
[09:04] | and I’m really glad to see you, | 但是当你的子宫慢慢长大 |
[09:05] | but until you grow a uterus | 但是当你的子宫慢慢长大 |
[09:07] | and watch your mother die | 而你又眼睁睁的看着你妈妈 |
[09:08] | from this disease, | 你没有– |
[09:09] | you don’t get– | 你没有– |
[09:10] | you don’t get a vote. | 她告诉你他们在尝试怀孕吗? |
[09:11] | Did she tell you they’re trying to get pregnant? | 她告诉你他们在尝试怀孕吗? |
[09:13] | Yes,she did. | 切除子宫的话 |
[09:13] | Having a hysterectomy is | 就以为着怀孕的终止 |
[09:14] | gonna throw a wrench into that. | 就以为着怀孕的终止 |
[09:15] | Derek,we’ve been trying for months. | Derek,我们试了几个月了. |
[09:17] | Why give up now? | 算了. |
[09:18] | Come on. | 我们谈过这个了. |
[09:19] | We’ve talked about this. | 我们谈过这个了. |
[09:20] | There are other ways | 来完整一个家庭,weiss. |
[09:21] | to make a family,weiss. | 来完整一个家庭,weiss. |
[09:22] | We can adopt. We can do– | 我们可以领养,我们可以– |
[09:23] | savvy,I just— | 不,不!我不想谈这个了. |
[09:24] | no. No! I’m not talking about this. | 不,不!我不想谈这个了. |
[09:29] | let’s just take a step back. | 让我们退一步来看. |
[09:30] | All right, | 深呼吸,再好好想想这个 |
[09:31] | take a deep breath and think about this. | 深呼吸,再好好想想这个 |
[09:34] | I’ve already thought about it,derek. | 我已经想的很清楚了,derek. |
[09:36] | This…this is going to happen. | 这个…一定会发生的 |
[09:41] | Dr. Stevens, | 询问完整病历 |
[09:42] | get a complete history | 然后帮她做所有术前检查 |
[09:43] | and do her pre-op labs. | 然后帮她做所有术前检查 |
[09:44] | Get her scheduled for | 一个双乳切除手术 |
[09:45] | a double mastectomy | 一个双乳切除手术 |
[09:46] | and consult dr. Cwynar in | 同时做假胸移植 |
[09:47] | plastics for her reconstruction. | 同时做假胸移植 |
[09:48] | Derek–addison,this conversation is not over. | addison,这个谈话还没结束呢 |
[09:50] | She is my patient,derek. | 她是我的病人,derek. |
[09:52] | We’re doing a bilateral | 我们还要做一个 |
[09:53] | prophylactic oophorectomy | 双边绝育卵巢切除 |
[09:54] | and hysterectomy tomorrow. | 明天再做子宫切除 |
[09:57] | Get moving. | 快去 |
[09:59] | prophylactic surgery is extreme. | 绝育手术太绝对了. |
[10:01] | oh! This has nothing to do with you. | oh!跟你一点关系也没有. |
[10:03] | Why were you even in there? | 她来找我 |
[10:03] | She came to me for | 是做医学咨询的,derek. |
[10:04] | a medical consultation,derek. | 是做医学咨询的,derek. |
[10:05] | I’m her doctor. Me. | 我是她的医生,我 |
[10:07] | Those are some of | 我们最好的朋友了. |
[10:08] | our closest friends. | 这不是医学,个人问题 |
[10:09] | This isn’t medical it is personal. | 这不是医学,个人问题 |
[10:10] | Fine. Okay. | 如果是个人的话 |
[10:11] | If it’s personal, | 那么我们可以帮助他们 |
[10:12] | then we should be dealing | 以伴侣的身份, |
[10:13] | with them as a couple, | 表现的就像一对一样 |
[10:13] | acting like a couple. | 表现的就像一对一样 |
[10:15] | What? What does that mean? | 什么?这是什么意思? |
[10:17] | See the ring? | 别跟我说什么戒指 |
[10:18] | Don’t go to the ring. | 别跟我说什么戒指 |
[10:19] | The ring,derek,remember? | 戒指,derek,记得吗? |
[10:21] | When we’re here at work, | 你不理我, |
[10:22] | you won’t talk to me, | 或者在渡轮上 |
[10:23] | or on the ferry where you | 或者在渡轮上 |
[10:24] | pretend not to see me, | 你又假装没看到我, |
[10:25] | or in couples therapy three times a week | 每周三次的婚姻咨询 |
[10:27] | where we’re arguing about | 我们还一直在争论 |
[10:28] | whether or not we should be | 参加婚姻咨询– |
[10:29] | in couples therapy– | 参加婚姻咨询– |
[10:30] | what are we doing? | 我们到底在做什么? |
[10:32] | This is not about us. | 有关,医学旁边,我们的朋友 |
[10:32] | It is.Medicine aside,our friends | 有关,医学旁边,我们的朋友 |
[10:35] | are going through hell in there, | 正遭受着极端的痛苦 |
[10:36] | and we can’t even act like | 装成我们还喜欢彼此 |
[10:37] | we like each other | 真是帮了大忙了 |
[10:37] | long enough to help them. | 真是帮了大忙了 |
[10:45] | What’s that other animal | 一夫一妻制的? |
[10:45] | that’s monogamous? | 一夫一妻制的? |
[10:47] | I think it’s voles. | 我觉得野鼠类是 |
[10:49] | Oh,I know it’s hard. | Oh,我知道有点困难 |
[10:50] | I’m a pincushion. | 我简直就是个针垫 |
[10:51] | It’s okay. Don’t worry. | 没事,别担心 |
[10:53] | I won’t stick until I find a good one. | 没找到一个合适的之前我不会扎的. |
[10:55] | Otters mate for life,you know? | 知道吗,水獭是因为生活而结合 |
[10:57] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[10:59] | As do voles,I suppose. | 就像野鼠一样,我猜 |
[11:02] | Okay,I got it. | Okay,找到了 |
[11:04] | Hold still. | 继续握拳. |
[11:06] | It’s gonna take a second | 我需要几秒 |
[11:07] | for the tube to fill. | 把管子填满 |
[11:08] | Mm,I’ve always liked otters. | Mm,我一直就很喜欢水獭. |
[11:09] | I’ve always been more | 很喜欢狗的人. |
[11:10] | of a dog person myself. | 很喜欢狗的人. |
[11:16] | shouldn’t he be more excited? | 他是不是应该很兴奋啊 |
[11:19] | Maybe he’s in shock. | 也许他有点吓呆了. |
[11:20] | I mean,he survived. | 我是说,他能活下来 |
[11:22] | That’s huge. | 实在不得了. |
[11:23] | He’s gotta realize that | 所有事情都有原因的 |
[11:24] | things happen for a reason. | 所有事情都有原因的 |
[11:26] | Oh,yeah. My ex-boyfriend | Oh,yeah. 我前男友 |
[11:27] | moved his wife to seattle. | 把他老婆也带来西雅图了. |
[11:28] | Reason? To torture me. | 原因?折磨我啊. |
[11:30] | I’m serious. | 我认真的 |
[11:31] | So am I. | 你额头上的hello kitty是怎么回事? |
[11:32] | What’s with the hello kitty on your forehead? | 你额头上的hello kitty是怎么回事? |
[11:33] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想谈这个 |
[11:35] | George,can I sign out to you early? | George,我可以提前离开吗? |
[11:36] | You don’t want in on stu’s surgery? | 你不想参加stu的手术吗? |
[11:38] | Can’T. | 我要做一个测试 |
[11:39] | I have a test date. | 我要做一个测试 |
[11:40] | Burke is testing me. | Burke在测试我 |
[11:42] | Plus,I’ve already spent | 从那家伙身上挑鸟零件 |
[11:43] | an hour picking bird parts | 从那家伙身上挑鸟零件 |
[11:44] | out of the guy, | 我受够了 |
[11:45] | I’m over it. | 我受够了 |
[11:46] | Carpe diem. | 我前额起了一个超大的痤疮 |
[11:47] | I have a giant zit on my forehead | 我前额起了一个超大的痤疮 |
[11:48] | and I’m beginning | 我已经开始 |
[11:50] | to look how I feel,carpe that. | 看看到底我感觉如何. |
[11:51] | This is the luckiest day in the world. | 这是世界上最幸运的一天了 |
[11:54] | Tell that to the bird. | 和那鸟说去 |
[12:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢. |
[12:03] | Is it the kid thing? | 是因为孩子吗 |
[12:05] | I saw your face upstairs. | 我在楼上看到你的脸就很不开心 |
[12:08] | It’s the kid thing for most people. | 对大多数人来说,孩子都是重要的 |
[12:11] | And the breasts. | 还有乳房 |
[12:13] | Oh,and the total menopause, | 还有完全绝经期 |
[12:15] | like,overnight. | 就像,过夜了一样 |
[12:16] | It’s a big step. | 这是艰难的一步. |
[12:17] | Well,I think it’s brave. | 我觉得非常勇敢 |
[12:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢. |
[12:20] | And,yes,I’d love to be pregnant. | 是的,我很想怀孕 |
[12:22] | I want a lot of things. | 我想要很多东西 |
[12:23] | I want to skydive, | 我想去跳伞 |
[12:25] | I’d like to learn italian. | 我想学意大利语 |
[12:27] | I want to go saint-tropez | 和我老公一起 |
[12:28] | with my husband | 和我老公一起 |
[12:29] | and lie topless on the beach. | 裸体躺在沙滩上. |
[12:30] | They do excellent implants | 他们会做非常好的手术 |
[12:31] | and reconstructions these days. | 并且重新帮你做一个胸部 |
[12:33] | Won’t even know the difference, | 你甚至看不出有什么不同 |
[12:34] | plus,you know,you’ll never | 另外,你知道 |
[12:36] | have to wear a bra again. | 你甚至永远也不用穿胸罩了. |
[12:37] | That’s something,right? | 你得到一些东西,对吧? |
[12:38] | Alex… | |
[12:40] | didn’t I see your service | 我好像看到你的名字 |
[12:41] | on the O.R. Board | 你现在应该是去做一个活组织检查吧? |
[12:42] | for a biopsy right about now? | 你现在应该是去做一个活组织检查吧? |
[12:44] | Yeah. | |
[12:48] | It’s not the kid thing. | 不是因为孩子 |
[12:50] | Okay. What? | 那好,是什么? |
[12:53] | It’s not like I have a lot of options. | 并不是因为我有很多选择 |
[12:56] | One,take my chances and never get cancer. | 1,也许有机会永远也没得癌症. |
[12:58] | Two,take my chances and die young. | 2,也许很年轻就死了 |
[13:00] | There’s a third option,you know? | 还有第三个选择,知道吗? |
[13:01] | Okay,I’m listening. | Okay,我听着呢. |
[13:03] | Take your chances,get cancer, | 冒险,也许会得癌症, |
[13:04] | and fight like hell to survive. | 然后顽强与之搏斗像在地狱里生存下来一样. |
[13:11] | Uh… they’re both really nice. | Uh… 都非常漂亮. |
[13:14] | I know. I bought them. | 我知道,所以都带来了. |
[13:16] | But which one’s right? | 但是哪一个合适? |
[13:17] | For what? You’re gonna | 非常火辣无论穿哪件. |
[13:18] | look hot in either one. | 非常火辣无论穿哪件. |
[13:20] | Well,clearly. | 哦,好清楚 |
[13:21] | That’s not the point. | 你等于没说一样. |
[13:22] | Wow,you look hot. | Wow,你好性感. |
[13:23] | yeah,burke and i are gonna talk | yeah,burke和我要好好聊聊 |
[13:26] | about how hot I am over dinner. | 晚餐中我到底会有多性感 |
[13:28] | This date is such a mistake. | 这个约会真是个错误 |
[13:29] | It’s easy to get nervous on dates. | 约会很容易让人紧张. |
[13:31] | It’s especially hard | 而如果你好久没约会得话 |
[13:32] | if you’re out of practice, | 对你来说会特别难 |
[13:34] | so you just gotta be | 所以你只是需要 |
[13:35] | mellow,relaxed– | 轻声细语,放松– |
[13:36] | I know how to date,george. | 我知道如何约会,george. |
[13:37] | I’m not you. | 我已经帮她预定了 |
[13:38] | Well,I have her scheduled | 乳房切除, |
[13:39] | for the mastectomy, | 而且我还会多呆一会 |
[13:40] | and I get to stay while plastics | 等着义乳的移植. |
[13:41] | does a transflap reconstruction. | 等着义乳的移植. |
[13:42] | I couldn’t do it. | 做不了什么, |
[13:43] | Do what,make yourself | 做不了什么, |
[13:45] | all hot and sexy | 为了你的男朋友而做,像yang一样? |
[13:45] | for your boyfriend like yang? | 为了你的男朋友而做,像yang一样? |
[13:47] | Go wrestle something. | 见鬼去吧你 |
[13:49] | I couldn’t cut off | 切除我的卵巢和乳房 |
[13:49] | my ovaries and breasts | 切除我的卵巢和乳房 |
[13:50] | just because i might have cancer. | 只是因为我可能会得癌症. |
[13:52] | Think of it like a hand. | 把它当作手来想 |
[13:53] | If someone told you you’d die | 如果有人告诉你 |
[13:55] | if you didn’t chop off | 你的手,你就会做了 |
[13:55] | your hand,you’d do it. | 你的手,你就会做了 |
[13:57] | Except when you chop off a hand, | 除非当你砍掉你的手的时候, |
[13:59] | you don’t kill your sex drive, | 你没有杀死你的性征 |
[14:00] | have silicone breasts, | 带着一副硅胶义胸 |
[14:02] | get hot flashes | 并且无法忍受孩子. |
[14:02] | and lose your ability to bear children. | 并且无法忍受孩子. |
[14:05] | If it were me,I wouldn’t even have the test. | 如果是我,我甚至不去做检查. |
[14:06] | I mean,what’s the point? We’re | 我是说,意义何在? |
[14:08] | all gonna die anyway,right? | 无论如何我们都会死的,对吧? |
[14:11] | It’s the hello kitty band-aid on my forehead. | hello kitty的创可贴在我额头上. |
[14:13] | It’s freakin’ me out. | 让我吓呆了 |
[14:16] | I say slice ’em and dice ’em. | 我说听天由命吧 |
[14:17] | Whatever. They’re body parts. | 管它呢,不过是身体的一部分罢了. |
[14:19] | Oh,so you’d cut off your penis? | Oh,那么你愿意切下你的小弟弟咯? |
[14:20] | If it kept me from dying. | 如果能免一死的话 |
[14:22] | Besides… | 而且… |
[14:23] | I’ve got plenty to spare. | 我存货多着呢. |
[14:30] | I could do hot in my sleep. | 我睡觉的时候也火辣 |
[14:31] | I look hot in scrubs. | 手术的时候也火辣. |
[14:33] | I’m a hot person. | 我就是个辣妹子 |
[14:36] | he’s seen me naked a thousand times. | 他看我裸体看了成千上万次了 |
[14:38] | Bad,bad images in my head. | 糟糕,坏想像在我脑子里 |
[14:40] | But he’s never seen you | 但是他从没看过你 |
[14:41] | outside the hospital. | 医院外的样子 |
[14:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:51] | You look lovely. | 你看起来很可爱 |
[14:54] | Thanks. | 谢谢. |
[14:59] | Oh. | |
[15:04] | Very polite. | 好绅士哦 |
[15:15] | Okay,grey,adhesions are down. | Okay,grey,支持下降了 |
[15:18] | What next? | 下一步怎么办? |
[15:20] | Put in graspers to lift the gallbladder | 用镊子抓住取出胆囊 |
[15:22] | so we can dissect it out. | 然后我们能将之切除 |
[15:24] | Good. And what are we | 很好 |
[15:25] | looking for in calot’s triangle? | 我们在calot的三角区找什么呢? |
[15:27] | The cystic artery. | 胆囊动脉 |
[15:29] | That’s right. | 非常正确 |
[15:30] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[15:32] | What do you see? | 你看到什么了? |
[15:34] | Porcelain gallbladder. | 石化胆囊 |
[15:36] | That’s not good. Hmm. | 不妙啊 |
[15:43] | Mr. Sorrento, | |
[15:44] | when we removed | 当我们在 |
[15:45] | your wife’s gallbladder, | 切除你老婆的胆囊的时候, |
[15:47] | we found that there were calcifications. | 我们发现已经石灰化了. |
[15:50] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[15:51] | It’s often a sign | 胆囊癌. |
[15:52] | of gallbladder cancer. | 胆囊癌. |
[15:54] | We sent it off to pathology. | 已经拿去病理科化验了. |
[15:59] | She has cancer? | 她得癌症了? |
[16:01] | I’m afraid so. | 恐怕是 |
[16:02] | We can keep her comfortable, | 我们可以让她感觉好一些 |
[16:04] | but she’s going to need | 但是她需要做更多得检查 |
[16:05] | more tests to see | 来证明 |
[16:06] | what our next steps are. | 我们接下来做什么 |
[16:08] | This might include more surgery. | 也许有根多得手术要做 |
[16:11] | But this–this surgery | 但是这个,这个手术 |
[16:12] | will save her,right? | 会救她的命,对吗? |
[16:13] | The cancer appears to be advanced. | 那癌症看起来已经很久了. |
[16:16] | There are palliative surgeries | 我们所能做的 |
[16:18] | that we can do. | 只是减轻她的痛苦而已 |
[16:19] | That is surgeries to help with the pain. | 这个手术是减缓疼痛的 |
[16:21] | But it won’t cure it. | 但是无法治愈. |
[16:26] | How long has she got? | 她还有多久时间? |
[16:28] | From what we can tell | 就我们的资料来看 |
[16:30] | so far,she has about | 现在算起 |
[16:31] | four to six months. | 大概还有4-6个月 |
[16:34] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[16:41] | I don’t want esme to know. | 我不想让esme知道 |
[16:44] | What? | 什么? |
[16:45] | Esme–I don’t want her | Esme–我不想她 |
[16:47] | to know she’s dying. | 知道她就要死了 |
[16:48] | You don’t want to tell her? | 你不想告诉她? |
[16:50] | Please… you saw her. | 拜托了…你看到她了. |
[16:53] | She’s happy. | 她那么开心. |
[16:55] | Let me take her home. | 让我带她回家吧. |
[16:57] | I don’t want her to be afraid | 我不想她害怕 |
[16:59] | before she dies. | 在她死之前. |
[17:01] | She doesn’t need to know. | 她不需要知道 |
[17:14] | No,please,don’T. | 不要,请不要. |
[17:16] | No more carpe diem,man. | 别和我聊什么及时行乐了 |
[17:18] | I don’t want to seize the day. | 我不想抓住眼前事 |
[17:19] | See,that’s what I don’t get. | 这就是我不明白的地方. |
[17:21] | I’m standing here, | 而我只是特别快乐因为单纯的活着. |
[17:21] | and I’m just incredibly happy to be alive. | 而我只是特别快乐因为单纯的活着. |
[17:24] | You know,I’m lookin’ | 知道吗’ |
[17:25] | at the sky,it’s bluer. | 我看了看天空,比以前更蓝了. |
[17:26] | Food tastes better. | 食物也更好吃了 |
[17:28] | And I didn’t survive a 5-story fall. | 但是我没有从5楼掉下来还活着. |
[17:41] | You jumped,didn’t you? | 你自己跳下来的,是吗? |
[17:51] | All the way down, | 我所能想到的只有daisy. |
[17:52] | all I could think about was daisy. | 我所能想到的只有daisy. |
[17:54] | She’s my ex-girl. | 她是我的前女友 |
[17:56] | She works in this hospital. | 她在医院工作 |
[18:00] | Pfft. What kind of joke is that? | Pfft. 那是什么烂笑话? |
[18:05] | Maybe you got a second chance. | 也许你得到了第二次机会 |
[18:11] | Daisy–you got to go and find her for me. | Daisy–你要帮我去找她 |
[18:15] | You know,talk to her… | 你知道,和她谈谈… |
[18:17] | tell her she’s the reason I’m alive. | 告诉她,她是我活下来的原因 |
[18:24] | You know,we had a future. | 你知道,我们还有未来 |
[18:25] | You know,we had plans. | 我们还有计划 |
[18:28] | We picked out baby names together. | 我们甚至一起选孩子的名字 |
[18:31] | She betrayed that… | 她背叛了那些.. |
[18:33] | without even asking my opinion… | 甚至没问我的意见… |
[18:37] | without even giving me time to process it. | 甚至没给我时间来适应. |
[18:42] | It’s a difficult time,for both of you. | 对你们俩来说,都是困难的一段 |
[18:45] | She’s emotional. | 她很情绪化 |
[18:47] | And hormone changes,mood swings… | 荷尔蒙失调,心情不定… |
[18:52] | they say she could lose her sex drive. | 他们说她也许会失去性征. |
[18:54] | You’ll get through this, | 你们会挺过来的, |
[18:56] | all right? | 好吗? |
[18:58] | You can do this. | 你能做到的 |
[19:01] | You guys love each other. | 你们彼此相爱 |
[19:04] | Is that what you said about you and addie? | 这是你想要说的关于你和addie? |
[19:08] | What? | 什么? |
[19:09] | You left her. | 你离开了她. |
[19:11] | That was different. | 那是不同的 |
[19:12] | Was it,derek? | 是吗,derek? |
[19:15] | Really? | 真的? |
[19:19] | You know,I gotta check | 检查一个患者然后准备去晚饭了. |
[19:19] | on a patient then get ready for dinner. | 检查一个患者然后准备去晚饭了. |
[19:23] | I’ll see you later. | 待会见 |
[19:26] | Sure. | 好的. |
[19:39] | Where’s the butter? | 黄油在哪里? |
[19:44] | Oh,no. That’s olive oil. | Oh,no. 那是橄榄油. |
[19:45] | I want butter. | 我想要黄油 |
[19:50] | Should I send the sommelier over? | 需要我叫来一个斟酒的吗? |
[19:52] | Ah,that won’t be necessary. | 哦,不用了 |
[19:54] | Uh,what is a,um, | Uh,那个 |
[19:55] | nice,oaky chardonnay? | 什么是醇厚的夏敦埃酒? |
[19:56] | Oh,I want bordeaux. | Oh,我想要波尔多葡萄酒 |
[19:58] | The chardonnay will be better | 和龙虾一起. |
[19:59] | with the lobster. | 和龙虾一起. |
[20:00] | I’m having steak. | 我想吃牛排. |
[20:05] | You–you eat red meat? | 你吃红肉? |
[20:07] | You don’t? | 你不吃? |
[20:16] | You’re seriously going to | 你真要去 |
[20:17] | try to find this girl, | 找这女孩吗 |
[20:19] | hunt her down while she’s working? | 当她在工作的时候抓住她? |
[20:22] | Look… | okay,我知道这个太疯狂了 |
[20:23] | okay,I know it’s crazy, | okay,我知道这个太疯狂了 |
[20:24] | but someone’s gotta | 但是有人 |
[20:25] | tell her how he feels. | 需要告诉她,他的感觉. |
[20:27] | I mean,he’s alive,right? | 好的一面需要来 |
[20:28] | Something good has got to | 振作这件事情. |
[20:29] | come out of this. | 这也许能改变所有 |
[20:30] | I mean,this could change everything. | 这也许能改变所有 |
[20:34] | See,I… | 看到了.我… |
[20:35] | I thought you were a romantic. | 我以为你是个浪漫的人. |
[20:37] | “Was”–past tense. | “曾经”–过去时 |
[20:42] | well,this is fun. | 这个好玩. |
[20:44] | Hello again. | 你好,又一次. |
[20:46] | I like the hello kitty,by the way. | 顺便说一句,我喜欢那hello kitty |
[20:49] | Very pink,very cheerful. | 非常粉嫩,非常喜悦的 |
[20:53] | daisy works in billing,which is where? | daisy在收款处工作,在哪里啊? |
[20:55] | In the basement.In the basement. | 地下室 地下室 |
[20:58] | Oh. | |
[21:07] | you need somethin’,chief? | 你要干吗,头儿? |
[21:08] | I have one more surgery, | 然后就没事了 |
[21:09] | and then I’m free. | 然后就没事了 |
[21:10] | No,no. | |
[21:11] | Okay. | |
[21:14] | Have you made a decision yet? | 你做出决定了吗? |
[21:16] | Sir? | 奖学金. |
[21:17] | The fellowship. | 奖学金. |
[21:18] | The seattle grace fellowship. | seattle grace的奖学金. |
[21:19] | I thought you would’ve accepted by now. | 我以为你已经接受了 |
[21:21] | Busy. I just haven’t had a chance to fill out– | 太忙了,我还没有机会选择– |
[21:22] | we’re a private hospital, | 我们是私家医院, |
[21:23] | we have extensive resources. | 你会得到更多的 |
[21:24] | You’ll get more | 你会得到更多的 |
[21:25] | surgical experience here | 比任何其他地方都多 |
[21:26] | than anywhere else. | 比任何其他地方都多 |
[21:28] | You can write your own ticket. | 你可以自己做你喜欢做的事情 |
[21:29] | Why aren’t you more excited? | 为什么你一点也不兴奋呢 |
[21:31] | No,I’m excited. | 不,我兴奋 |
[21:32] | I just… | 对不起,失陪了先生 |
[21:33] | I’m sorry. Excuse me,sir. | 对不起,失陪了先生 |
[21:34] | I just–I need to scrub in. | 我要进手术室了 |
[21:44] | what? | 怎么? |
[21:46] | Oh. Nothing. | Oh. 没事 |
[21:52] | You know,we should probably skip dessert. | 我想我们可以不要甜品了. |
[21:54] | I have a– I have an early morning. | 我明天要早起 |
[21:56] | Oh. Right. | Oh. 好 |
[21:58] | Not a problem. | 没问题 |
[22:07] | Ugh! | |
[22:08] | Oh,my god. Help! | Oh,天啊,救命啊! |
[22:09] | Is there a doctor in here? | 这里有谁是医生吗? |
[22:13] | Yes! | |
[22:15] | Call 9-1-1. | 打9-1-1. |
[22:16] | He said he was having heartburn. | 我以为他开玩笑呢 |
[22:17] | I thought he was joking. | 我以为他开玩笑呢 |
[22:19] | Is there a pulse? | Yes,快速而且不规律的 |
[22:19] | Yes,it’s rapid and unequal. | Yes,快速而且不规律的 |
[22:25] | Look at this– | 看这个- |
[22:27] | the length of his fingers. | 他手指的长度 |
[22:28] | Oh,he’s gotta be at least 6’4″. Marfan’S. | Oh,他至少有 6’4″. Marfan’S. |
[22:30] | Marfan’S. | 他的手指怎么了? |
[22:31] | What do his fingers have to do with anything? | 他的手指怎么了? |
[22:32] | Your husband is showing classic | marfan综合症 |
[22:33] | markers for marfan’s syndrome. | marfan综合症 |
[22:35] | It means that the walls | 他的血管壁非常脆弱. |
[22:36] | of his blood vessels are weak. | 他的血管壁非常脆弱. |
[22:38] | We need that ambulance. | 我们需要救护车 |
[22:39] | Fast.He could be dissecting. | 要快.他不能在大动脉破裂前 |
[22:40] | We need to get him to the O.R.– | 更恶化 |
[22:41] | Before his aorta ruptures. | 更恶化 |
[22:42] | What are you talking about? | 你们到底是谁? |
[22:43] | Who are you people? | 你们到底是谁? |
[22:44] | We have a dissecting thoracic aorta. | 我们已经做了开胸动脉. |
[22:46] | We need a C.T. Cleared and an O.R. Ready. | 需要一个c’t,还有让手术室准备. |
[22:49] | Start another large bore I.V., | 再做一个大的静脉注射 |
[22:50] | Continue high-flow 02, | 保持氧气的高流量 |
[22:51] | transport sirens and lights to seattle grace. | 亮警笛和警灯直接去seattle grace. |
[22:54] | Who the hell are you? | 你tmd是谁啊? |
[22:56] | Hey,he’s the cardiothoracic surgeon | hay,他可是胸科主治医生 |
[22:57] | who’s gonna operate on him. | 要给这男人做手术的. |
[22:59] | And she’s with me. | 而她是和我一起的 |
[23:08] | Oh,I didn’t–have you been discharged? | Oh,我还没–你可以出院了吗? |
[23:12] | N-no. | |
[23:13] | I’m going out to dinner | 我要出去吃晚饭 |
[23:15] | with my surgeon and our husbands. | 和我的医生,以及我们的丈夫 |
[23:17] | Sort of a last supper,I guess. | 我猜有点像最后的晚餐 |
[23:20] | I know,I know,nothing after midnight. | 我明白,不会超过午夜的 |
[23:23] | You’re disappointed,aren’t you? | 你失望了是吗? |
[23:26] | How do I look? | 我看起来如何? |
[23:28] | You’re a beautiful woman. | 你是个漂亮的女人. |
[23:31] | And so are you. | 你也是 |
[23:36] | Is that why this is so hard to understand? | 是因为这个才这么难理解吗? |
[23:40] | Oh… | |
[23:41] | menopause,I know. | 绝经期,我知道. |
[23:43] | The boobs. | 乳房 |
[23:46] | But they have hormone replacement,reconstructions. | 但是他们会做荷尔蒙修复 |
[23:50] | But the sexy savvy… | 但是性需求… |
[23:54] | the savvy that gets noticed | 性需求很容易被看出来 |
[23:55] | when she walks into the room… | 当她走进房间的时候.. |
[23:58] | hmm… | |
[23:59] | the savvy that loves | 叫醒她的丈夫 |
[24:00] | to wake her husband up | 在午夜中要求做爱… |
[24:01] | in the middle of the night to make love… | 在午夜中要求做爱… |
[24:06] | yeah,I wonder if that savvy’s | yeah,我想知道,是否这种需求 |
[24:08] | still gonna be there. | 还会继续在. |
[24:11] | Honestly,I–I haven’t a clue. | 坦白说,我没什么线索 |
[24:15] | But then I think, | 但是我想 |
[24:17] | is that why weiss married me? | 这是 weiss娶我的原因吗? |
[24:23] | God,I hope not. | 天,我希望不是 |
[24:39] | Could this place be any further away? | 这地方还能再远点吗? |
[24:40] | It’s like siberia down here. | 好像西伯利亚在这下面似的. |
[24:42] | That’s ’cause we don’t like sick people. | 那是因为我们不喜欢病人. |
[24:44] | Oh. | |
[24:46] | You know,you’re–you’re in a hospital. | 你知道,你在医院里 |
[24:50] | Uh,are you daisy? | 你是daisy? |
[24:53] | I don’t deal with billing questions after 7 P.M. | 7点之后我不解答任何关于billing的问题 |
[24:56] | I’m just data entry at night. | 晚上我只是个数据输入员. |
[24:57] | No,actually,uh… | No,事实上… |
[24:59] | stu sent me. | stu让我来的. |
[25:02] | Is this some kind of joke? | 你在说笑吗? |
[25:04] | No. He’s in this hospital. | No.他在医院里 |
[25:06] | He’s had an accident. | 我是他的医生,他没事了 |
[25:07] | I’m his doctor. He’s fine. | 我是他的医生,他没事了 |
[25:08] | We’re taking him into surgery. | 我们马上要给他做手术 |
[25:10] | Um,but he wanted me to find you. | Um,但是他让我找到你 |
[25:16] | Well,you just tell that bastard that | 那就就告诉那混蛋 |
[25:17] | he could’ve come lookin’ for me, | 他可以就像10年前一样 |
[25:18] | like,ten years ago. | 来找我. |
[25:37] | What are you pissed about? | 你在生什么气? |
[25:41] | You look at everything in a skirt. | 在你眼中所有事情都是穿裙子的 |
[25:43] | I’d look at you in a skirt–short, | 你才是穿裙子的,短裤 |
[25:44] | maybe something schoolgirl,pleated. | 也许是学校的女生,制服的裙子. |
[25:48] | If that skirt didn’t have | 没有一对丰满的跳跃的胸部 |
[25:49] | a pair of big,bouncing boobs | 来依附它 |
[25:50] | attached to it, | 你肯定就不看了 |
[25:51] | you’d stop looking. | 你肯定就不看了 |
[25:52] | When you cut ’em off, | 你会有新的做代替的 |
[25:53] | you build ’em back up. | 也许你的罩杯增大了. |
[25:54] | Maybe you get to upgrade. | 也许你的罩杯增大了. |
[25:55] | Life goes on. | 生活在前进. |
[25:57] | If there was a genetic test | 如果有基因测试 |
[25:58] | for testicular cancer, | 是关于睾丸癌的, |
[25:59] | do you think men who tested | 会去做手术吗? |
[26:00] | positive would have the surgery? | 会去做手术吗? |
[26:02] | No. You know why? | 那是阉割. |
[26:03] | It’s castration. What man | 那是阉割. |
[26:05] | would willingly get rid | 什么样的男人会愿意 |
[26:06] | of the part of his anatomy | 做这种来结束他男人生涯 |
[26:08] | that makes him a man? | 的手术呢? |
[26:10] | This woman is having herself castrated, | 这个女人在自我阉割, |
[26:13] | and we book an O.R. | 而我们在看着手术室 |
[26:14] | And act like it means nothing. | 根本不能若无其事 |
[26:15] | It’s not nothing. | 根本不能若无其事 |
[26:17] | God,how can you possibly | 天,你怎么可能 |
[26:19] | act like it’s no big deal? | 表现的若无其事啊? |
[26:20] | I mean,what if it was me? | 如果是我的话呢? |
[26:21] | Izzie,you’re freaking out. | Izzie,你有点失常了. |
[26:24] | You know that,right? | 你知道,对吧? |
[26:25] | If I was the one | 有癌症遗传基因, |
[26:26] | with the cancer gene, | 如果明天检查出来了 |
[26:27] | if I showed up tomorrow | 然后我的胸部都是硅胶的 |
[26:28] | and my boobs were made of plastic | 然后我的胸部都是硅胶的 |
[26:29] | and my skin had aged ten years | 我的皮肤老了10年 |
[26:32] | and my sex drive had dried up– | 而且我的性渴望完全干涸了– |
[26:34] | if it was me,alex,would you be | 如果是我的话,alex |
[26:37] | so fine with it then? | 你还会如此轻松吗? |
[26:39] | Yeah. | |
[26:40] | You’d be really hot | 你肯定会很辣的 |
[26:42] | to kiss me with tongue then,wouldn’t you? | 还继续舌吻我,对吗? |
[26:52] | Dr. Bailey’s scrubbing in, | 我们就开始 |
[26:53] | so we’re gonna get started. | 我们就开始 |
[26:55] | Okay. Hey,george. | |
[26:57] | Listen,uh,did you find her? | 你找到她了吗? |
[27:03] | I’m very sorry,stu. | 非常对不起.stu. |
[27:05] | They said she was on vacation. | 他们说她去度假了. |
[27:07] | Oh,yeah? | |
[27:10] | Maybe her parents. | 也许是她的父母. |
[27:12] | I bet you she went up to new hampshire. | 我和你打赌她去 new hampshire了. |
[27:15] | That’s where she’s from. | 我要开始注射麻药了. |
[27:16] | I’m gonna push the joy juice. | 我要开始注射麻药了. |
[27:17] | Ooh. Up,up and away. | Ooh.开始吧 |
[27:18] | Maybe you can see her after your surgery. | 也许你手术之后可以见到她 |
[27:20] | You know,when you recover. Maybe then. | 当你康复后,也许那个时候 |
[27:22] | It’s all good,man. | 没问题 |
[27:24] | Thanks for tryin’. | 谢谢你的帮忙’. |
[27:26] | It really meant a lot–hold on,guys. | 对我来说意义重大 大家等一下. |
[27:32] | There’s a problem. | 出问题了 |
[27:33] | He’s crashing? | 他要不行了? |
[27:34] | Dr. Bailey. | |
[27:35] | O’malley,start C.P.R. | O’malley,做C.P.R.(心肺复苏术) |
[27:40] | push epi. | 推epi. |
[27:49] | You’ll need to notify the family. | 你需要通知家里 |
[27:50] | What happened? | 验尸会知道结果的 |
[27:51] | There’ll be an autopsy. | 验尸会知道结果的 |
[27:53] | Sometimes,people get on | 有时候 |
[27:54] | the table,and they just die. | 病人送上手术台的时候,就死了. |
[27:56] | There’s no way of knowing beforehand, | 你没办法预知 |
[27:57] | no way of controlling it. | 也没办法控制. |
[27:59] | But he fell five stories and lived. | 但是他从5楼摔下来还活了过来. |
[28:01] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 这说不过去啊. |
[28:02] | He survived so I could go | 他活下来了, |
[28:03] | and find daisy, | 所以我去找daisy, |
[28:05] | and then she didn’t even want to see him, | 可是她并不想看他, |
[28:06] | so what’s the point? | 那么重点是什么? |
[28:07] | We’re all part of the cosmic joke,o’malley. | 我们都是宇宙的笑话的一部分,o’malley. |
[28:10] | Now leave me alone. | 现在让我静一下 |
[28:13] | Oh,dr. Bailey. | |
[28:15] | What? | Mr. Sorrento 不想我 |
[28:15] | Mr. Sorrento doesn’t want me | Mr. Sorrento 不想我 |
[28:18] | to tell his wife that she’s dying. | 告诉她老婆她就要死了. |
[28:20] | You haven’t told her yet? | 她还没告诉她呢? |
[28:21] | No. | Okay,我没听到你说什么 |
[28:22] | Okay,I didn’t hear you say that. | Okay,我没听到你说什么 |
[28:24] | You’re her doctor. | 你是她的医生. |
[28:25] | It’s your responsibility | 那是你的职责 |
[28:26] | to give your patients | 来告诉病人 |
[28:27] | the information necessary | 所有必要的信息 |
[28:28] | to make an informed decision. | 来做出正确的决定. |
[28:29] | Now I’m hungry,I’m tired, | 现在我饿了,也累了, |
[28:31] | and you’re in my way. | 你挡住我的路了 |
[28:35] | Can you see the echo from here? | 从这里可以看到回波吗? |
[28:37] | That dissection isn’t subtle. | 那解剖不是很精细 |
[28:38] | Did you see that wingspan… | 看到翼型盘了吗… |
[28:40] | and the pectus carinatum? | 还有其他的 |
[28:41] | What about his palate? | 他的上颚如何? |
[28:42] | The definition of high-arched. | 高弓型上颚的定义. |
[28:54] | You’re being wooed,aren’t you? | 你被人追逐,对吧? |
[28:56] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[28:57] | The fellowship. | 洛杉矶医学,芝加哥中心– |
[28:58] | L.A. Med,chicago central– | 洛杉矶医学,芝加哥中心– |
[28:59] | they’re wooing you. | 他们正对你展开攻势 |
[29:01] | I mean,you’re fielding offers, | 我是说,你还在考虑那些条件, |
[29:03] | you’re looking at bonus packages. | 你是在等着奖金. |
[29:04] | You’re letting yourself be wooed. | 你想被这样追逐 |
[29:05] | No,chief,I–no,it’s–it’s fine. | 没有,头儿,我没有, 那没什么 |
[29:07] | It’s fine. | 真的没什么 |
[29:08] | Go be a hotshot somewhere else. | 去其他什么地方做个好枪手. |
[29:10] | But tell me… | 但是告诉我… |
[29:15] | how could you do this to me? | 你怎么能对我这么做? |
[29:18] | I mean…you know,I’m hurt. | 我是说..你知道,我受伤了 |
[29:21] | Really hurt. | 很受伤. |
[29:23] | After all I’ve done for you. | 在我为你做了那么多事情之后 |
[29:25] | You’re gifted and you’re ungrateful, | 你是天才,同时也不领情, |
[29:27] | and that’s all I’m saying. | 这就是我要说的 |
[29:30] | I’m pregnant,you blind moron. | 我怀孕了,你这个瞎白痴 |
[29:35] | You’re what? | 你什么? |
[29:37] | My heart rate is 110, | 我心率110, |
[29:39] | I’m burning 3,000 calories a day, | 我一天燃烧 3,000卡路里, |
[29:42] | my legs are swollen, | 我的腿肿胀 |
[29:44] | I’ve got indigestion and gas. | 我还消化不良,经常放屁 |
[29:46] | Did you know that carrying | 你知道吗 |
[29:47] | a boy in your uterus | 如果子宫里背着个男孩 |
[29:48] | means you burn 10% more calories | 那意味着你将多燃烧10%的卡路里 |
[29:50] | than if you had a girl? | 而如果是女孩的话? |
[29:51] | Guess what I’m carryin’. | 猜猜我需要背什么. |
[29:53] | I try for seven damn years, | 我tmd的试了7年, |
[29:55] | and a month before | 而就在我的奖学金通知下来 |
[29:56] | my fellowship notifications, | 的前一个月 |
[29:58] | the stick turns blue. | 该死的验孕棒告诉我我怀孕了. |
[30:00] | Men. | 人啊. |
[30:02] | From the very beginning, | 从刚开始的时候, |
[30:03] | they just suck the life | 他们就要折磨 |
[30:04] | right out of you. | 你的生活. |
[30:05] | I’m not leaving. | 我不会走的 |
[30:06] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[30:09] | Um… | |
[30:11] | congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[30:16] | Dr. Yang…you’re handling the saw. | Dr. Yang…你来处理这个锯. |
[30:27] | Thank you,dr. Burke. | |
[30:33] | you won’t let me pick the wine, | 你竟然不让我挑酒 |
[30:34] | but this you’ll let me do? | 但是这个就是你让我做的? |
[30:37] | are we all set for bypass? | 旁路设置好了吗? |
[30:39] | Almost there. | 就快了. |
[31:00] | so… apparently we both live on this elevator. | 那么…很显然我们都在这电梯里. |
[31:08] | Meredith… | |
[31:10] | you know,you could at least | 你至少应该 |
[31:11] | acknowledge I exist. | 接受我存在的事实. |
[31:22] | hello,dr. Grey. | |
[31:24] | Hello. | |
[31:28] | Are you ready to go? | 准备走了吗? |
[31:29] | I was on my way. | 我已经在路上了. |
[31:41] | Well,it took three hours, | 花了3个钟头 |
[31:44] | but the surgery went perfectly. | 但是手术很成功 |
[31:46] | All we have to do now is wait | 我们现在所要做的 |
[31:47] | and see how he’s doing when he wakes up. | 就是等着看他醒来之后会怎样. |
[31:48] | Why did this happen? | 为什么会这样? |
[31:50] | Almost every patient | 都有一个非常差的大动脉. |
[31:51] | with marfan’s has an aorta that fails. | 都有一个非常差的大动脉. |
[31:53] | It’s just a matter of when. | 只是时间的问题. |
[31:55] | I guess it’s lucky you two | 在你们的隔壁桌子吃晚饭. |
[31:56] | were having dinner at the next table. | 在你们的隔壁桌子吃晚饭. |
[32:00] | It was. | 的确. |
[32:03] | Take care. | 保重. |
[32:05] | And we can treat it | 我们可以治疗 |
[32:07] | with surgery and chemo. | 做手术 |
[32:10] | But… | 但是… |
[32:18] | we’re supposed to go to venice | 我们打算在这个月底 |
[32:20] | at the end of the month. | 去威尼斯啊. |
[32:21] | Do you know the story? | 知道那故事吗? |
[32:23] | No. | Oh,传说如果你们乘着尖头小船 |
[32:24] | Oh,they say if you ride a gondola | Oh,传说如果你们乘着尖头小船 |
[32:26] | under the bridge of sighs, | 在叹息之桥下面经过, |
[32:28] | you’re together for eternity. | 你们就会来世还在一起. |
[32:31] | You didn’t tell jed,did you? | 你没告诉jed,对吧? |
[32:34] | Excuse me? | 嗯? |
[32:35] | He’s always been so worried | 他总是很担心我 |
[32:36] | that I’d go first. | 会比他先走一步 |
[32:38] | You don’t want him to know? | 你不想让他知道? |
[32:41] | You’re young. | 你年轻. |
[32:42] | I don’t expect you to understand | 我不期待你会理解 |
[32:44] | an old broad like me. | 像我这样的老人的想法. |
[32:46] | You can’t have a relationship built on a lie. | 你不能把感情建立在谎言的基础上的. |
[32:49] | Can you? | 哦,亲爱的,那不是谎言 |
[32:50] | Oh,honey,it’s not a lie. | 哦,亲爱的,那不是谎言 |
[32:53] | It’s our future. | 那是我们的未来 |
[32:57] | I’ve been with the love | 我和我终生的挚爱 |
[32:58] | of my life for 60 years. | 在一起60年了 |
[33:01] | And now I’m dying. | 而现在我要死了 |
[33:07] | We’re going to venice. | 我们还要去威尼斯呢. |
[33:10] | We’re gettin’ in that gondola. | 我们要坐那小船. |
[33:23] | when addie told me | 当addie告诉我 |
[33:24] | she was coming out here, | 她要来这里的时候 |
[33:26] | I had such a good feeling. | 我有非常好的预感 |
[33:28] | You guys are gonna make it. | 你们会重修旧好 |
[33:30] | You were always meant to be. | 你们总是这样 |
[33:32] | Yeah,a couple of clams | Yeah,很多的蛤 |
[33:33] | on the half shell. | 在半个贝壳上面. |
[33:35] | A couple of peas in a pod. | 豆荚里的一堆小豌豆 |
[33:37] | We’re still working on the pod part. | 我们还在努力在豆荚那部分 |
[33:38] | It’s about choices. | 这是关于选择. |
[33:40] | Well,here’s to taking life in your own hands. | Well,为了把握你自己的生活. |
[33:43] | Cheers. Cheers. | 干杯 干杯 |
[33:45] | Yeah,and here’s to bull | Yeah,还有为了固执的人 |
[33:46] | and here’s to crap. | 和那些废物 |
[33:50] | And here’s to oophorectomy…oh,god. | 还有为了卵巢切除手术…天啊. |
[33:53] | Hysterectomy, | 乳房切除手术 |
[33:54] | double bilateral mastectomy. | 乳房切除手术 |
[33:55] | Please stop. | 求你别说了 |
[33:56] | How smart am i to know all those words? | 我有多聪明啊竟然会这么多单词? |
[33:58] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[34:00] | Here’s to breast reconstruction, | 还有为了假乳移植 |
[34:02] | nipple reconstruction. | 乳头重造 |
[34:05] | Here’s to losing your wife. | 为了失去你的妻子 |
[34:07] | Here’s to being the ass | 为了作为一个没人支持 |
[34:09] | who can’t be supportive. | 的大傻蛋. |
[34:11] | Here’s to that. | 为了所有的这些 |
[34:15] | Ahh. | |
[34:29] | Weiss. | |
[34:30] | Don’t talk to me. | 别理我 |
[34:32] | Keep walking. | 离开这里 |
[34:33] | You should get some sleep, | 清醒起来,然后做好准备 |
[34:34] | sober up,so you’re ready | 清醒起来,然后做好准备 |
[34:35] | for savvy’s surgery. | 为了 savvy的手术 |
[34:36] | Come on. I’ll drive you. | 来吧,我开车送你 |
[34:38] | Oh… | |
[34:40] | I’m supposed to hold her hand | 我是不是该握着她的手 |
[34:42] | while they rip her apart? | 当他们切下她的零件的时候? |
[34:43] | That’s the definition of love? | 这才是爱的定义? |
[34:47] | You can do this. | 你可以 |
[34:48] | Maybe I can’T. | 也许我不能 |
[34:52] | Maybe I’m just a guy | 也许我只是一个 |
[34:53] | who likes to screw his wife. | 喜欢强迫妻子的男人. |
[34:54] | Weiss… | 如果我不在那里 |
[34:55] | that’s what she’ll think | 这就是她所想的. |
[34:56] | if I’m not there. | 这就是她所想的. |
[34:57] | Then you’re gonna be there. | 那你就去吧 |
[35:01] | this is comin’ from a guy | 这是来自一个 |
[35:02] | who packed his bags | 在午夜里 |
[35:03] | in the middle of the night | 整理行装的男人 |
[35:04] | and drove 3,000 miles | 住在一个拖车里面 |
[35:05] | to live in a trailer. | 住在一个拖车里面 |
[35:07] | Yeah,well. What am I doin with addison now?’ | Yeah,那么我现在应该如何对待addison?’ |
[35:11] | Hmm? | |
[35:12] | I’m tryin’ to work it out. | 我在试图和她重新开始 |
[35:14] | I don’t know,am I out of my mind? | 我不知道,我是疯了吗? |
[35:16] | I don’t know. | 你告诉我 |
[35:17] | You tell me. | 你告诉我 |
[35:26] | It’s about the ring. | 这是关于戒指 |
[35:29] | It’s about the vows. | 关于誓言. |
[35:33] | Savvy didn’t screw around | Savvy没到处鬼混 |
[35:34] | with you with your best friend. | 和你最好的朋友. |
[35:36] | And she’s looking for support. | 她在寻找一种支持 |
[35:39] | If you don’t give that to her now, | 如果你现在不给她, |
[35:42] | if you don’t give her that support, | 如果你不给她支持, |
[35:45] | then what the hell am I doing? | 那么我tmd在做什么呢? |
[35:58] | You didn’t tell her,did you? | 你没告诉她吧? |
[36:04] | No. I didn’t tell her. | 没有,我没告诉她. |
[36:34] | I thought he cheated fate. | 我以为他在欺骗命运. |
[36:36] | Maybe he did cheat fate. | 也许他的确是. |
[36:38] | He died. | 他死了 |
[36:39] | I think you can’t wait for someone | 我想你无法等待什么人 |
[36:41] | to fly underneath you | 在你下面飞过 |
[36:42] | and save your life. | 然后挽救你的生命 |
[36:44] | I think you have to save yourself. | 我想你应该拯救你自己 |
[36:49] | Do you mean the pigeons aren’t going to come? | 你是说那些鸽子会来吗? |
[36:54] | The pigeons aren’t going to come. | 鸽子不会来了 |
[36:59] | Hold still. | 别动 |
[37:02] | come on. Make sure you get both sides. | 来啊,确定你两边都拍到了. |
[37:05] | You know these are gonna be | 你知道这些会成为 |
[37:06] | next year’s holiday cards. | 明天的假期卡片. |
[37:08] | I want ’em to be immortalized | 我要他们永垂不朽 |
[37:09] | before they’re gone. | 在他们离开我之前 |
[37:11] | And this way weiss gets to | 而且这样可以让weiss |
[37:13] | look at ’em whenever he wants. | 任何时候都可以看到他们. |
[37:17] | These are gonna be great. | 非常棒 |
[37:19] | We’re scheduled to go in at 8? | 我们预定在8点吗? |
[37:21] | Yeah. | |
[37:22] | I’m gonna take you down to the pre-op | 我会带你下去手术室的 |
[37:25] | in just a few minutes. | 就几分钟了 |
[37:29] | Weiss will show up,addie. | Weiss会来的,addie. |
[37:31] | He always does. | 他肯定会 |
[37:33] | Sav… | |
[37:35] | as your doctor,you know | 作为你的医生,你知道 |
[37:36] | I’m 100% on your side, | 我100%站在你那边 |
[37:39] | but as your friend, | 但是作为你的朋友 |
[37:40] | are you absolutely sure about this? | 你绝对确定这个吗? |
[37:44] | I know what I’m losing. | 我知道我会失去什么 |
[37:47] | I get it. | 我明白. |
[37:49] | But think about | 但是想想 |
[37:50] | what I’m gaining–my life. | 我得到了什么-我的生命. |
[37:53] | This gives me a shot– | 这个会给我一个– |
[37:55] | a shot at the future, | 机会得到未来, |
[37:56] | at shot at me and weiss | 我和weiss在一起的未来 |
[37:59] | becoming this crazy, | 变成疯狂的, |
[38:03] | old wrinkled couple | 老掉牙的老夫妇 |
[38:04] | that argues all the time. | 那争论一直都存在. |
[38:07] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[38:10] | wouldn’t you want that? | 你不想要吗? |
[38:12] | A chance to grow old with derek? | 一个和derek一起变老的机会? |
[38:16] | Yeah. | |
[38:19] | Yeah,I do. | 是啊,我想 |
[38:26] | Oh,god.Sav,sav. | Oh,天啊.Sav,sav. |
[38:29] | Maybe romeo and juliet | 也许罗密欧和茱莉叶 |
[38:30] | were fated to be together, | 命运注定会在一起, |
[38:32] | but just for awhile, | 但是只是一阵子 |
[38:35] | and then their time passed. | 然后他们的时间就过去了 |
[38:38] | If they could’ve | 未来会如何 |
[38:39] | known that beforehand, | 未来会如何 |
[38:41] | maybe it all would’ve been okay. | 也许所有时间都不是问题了 |
[38:44] | Here’s the thing. | 是这样的 |
[38:45] | I like your rack. | 上帝,你怎么回事? |
[38:46] | God,what is wrong with you? | 上帝,你怎么回事? |
[38:47] | Why do you have to be so– | 为什么你非要如此– |
[38:49] | god,what is wrong with you?! | 天,你到底怎么了?! |
[38:51] | I like your rack, | 我喜欢你的胸部 |
[38:53] | and I’d want them around | 如果我能的话 |
[38:53] | if I could have them, | 相信我,我会的 |
[38:54] | trust me,I would. | 但是如果你要切除的话 也并不意味着就是世界末日. |
[38:55] | But it wouldn’t be the end of the world if you got rid of them. | 但是如果你要切除的话 也并不意味着就是世界末日. |
[38:58] | Because really… | 因为,真的… |
[39:01] | I’d want you. | 我想要的是你 |
[39:06] | Ow. | |
[39:08] | What was that for? | 为啥打俺啊? |
[39:09] | I told mrs. Snyder | 当我长大之后 |
[39:10] | that when I was grown-up, | 当我长大之后 |
[39:11] | I’d take fate into my own hands. | 我想要自己掌握命运. |
[39:19] | I wouldn’t let some guy drag me down. | 我不会让其他什么人左右我的生活 |
[39:39] | Mrs. Snyder said I’d be lucky | Mrs. Snyder说我很幸运 |
[39:41] | if I ever had that kind | 有如此的激情 |
[39:42] | of passion with someone, | 有如此的激情 |
[39:44] | and that if I did, | 如果我有过的话, |
[39:46] | we’d be together forever. | 我们会在一起,直到永远. |
[39:49] | I guess we never really got our date. | 我猜我们永远也没有真正约会了. |
[39:51] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑呢 |
[39:52] | That was the best date I’ve ever been on. | 这是我从来没有过的最棒的约会. |
[40:03] | Even now I believe that, | 即使现在, |
[40:05] | for the most part, | 我还是相信大多数情况下, |
[40:07] | love is about choices. | 爱是关于选择的. |
[40:19] | hey.He’s not coming,is he? | hey.他不会来了,对吗? |
[40:22] | okay,okay. | |
[40:30] | You’re shaking. | 你在发抖 |
[40:35] | You’re here. | 你终于来了 |
[40:39] | It’s about putting down | 那是关于你 |
[40:41] | the poison and the dagger | 放下毒药和匕首 |
[40:42] | and making your own happy ending… | 给你自己一个完美的结局.. |
[40:44] | most of the time… | 大多数时间… |
[40:50] | I’m gonna go ahead and get started now. | 现在我要准备开始了 |
[40:53] | You ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[40:55] | Yeah… | |
[40:57] | ready. | 准备好了 |
[41:08] | And that sometimes, | 而有些时候 |
[41:09] | despite all your best choices | 无论你做了多完美的选择 |
[41:11] | and all your best intentions, | 和你多完美的目的, |
[41:14] | fate wins anyway. | 无论如何,命运都是胜利者. |
[41:29] | I miss you. | 我想你. |
[41:53] | I can’T. | 我不能 |
[41:59] | greys anatomy Season 2 Episode 8 | Grey’s Anatomy携手ER,House医务剧集三巨头 欢迎光临风软医务类剧集讨论区 |