时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | (meredith) gratitude, | (meredith) 感激之心, |
[00:02] | appreciation, | 感恩之情, |
[00:04] | giving thanks… | 祷告谢恩… |
[00:06] | no matter what words you use, | 无论你用哪个词 |
[00:08] | it all means the same thing… | 都是表达同一个意思… |
[00:10] | happy. | 喜悦. |
[00:15] | We’re supposed to be happy, | 我们应该满怀喜悦之情, |
[00:17] | grateful for friends,family. | 感谢我们的朋友,家人. |
[00:21] | Happy to just be alive… | 因为单纯的活着,而喜悦… |
[00:23] | (izzie) hey. | |
[00:23] | Whether we like it or not. | 无论我们喜欢还是不喜欢 |
[00:25] | What do you think you’re doing? (doorbell rings) | 你觉得自己在做什么呢? |
[00:26] | Answering the door. | 去开门 |
[00:30] | You’re going to the hospital? Yes,but… | 你是准备去医院吗? 是的,但是… |
[00:32] | meredith,everyone is supposed | meredith,所有人都应该 |
[00:33] | to be in the kitchen by 9 a.m. | 在早上9点前在餐厅集合 |
[00:34] | To help me make dinner. It’s thanksgiving. | 帮我准备晚餐.今天可是感恩节 |
[00:36] | I’m really not in the mood. | 我真没这个心情 |
[00:38] | But it’s like a family… (rings) | 但是这是家庭相聚的节日… |
[00:39] | Doorbell. | 门铃. |
[00:45] | This where georgie lives? | 这是georgie的家吗? |
[00:47] | Georgie? | |
[00:47] | O’malley. Where is he,upstairs? | O’malley.他在哪儿呢,楼上吗? |
[00:49] | Oh,george. Yeah. | |
[00:51] | (men) o’malley! O’malley! | |
[00:56] | Should i call the police? | 我用叫警察吗? |
[00:57] | O’malley! | |
[01:00] | Meredith,i’m serious! | Meredith,我认真的! |
[01:02] | You need to be back here for dinner at 6. i mean it! | 你必须在6点之前回来吃饭,我说真的! |
[01:05] | Five,four,three,two… | |
[01:08] | (all) happy thanksgiving! | 感恩节快乐! |
[01:12] | (ferry horn bellows) | |
[01:17] | So,um… | 那个,唔… |
[01:19] | i was thinking | 我在想.. |
[01:21] | that we could… | 也许我们能… |
[01:24] | have sex tonight. | 今晚爽一爽. |
[01:26] | (laughs) | |
[01:26] | (laughs) | |
[01:27] | Yeah. | |
[01:29] | Look,i know we’re both gonna feel weird about it, | 我知道,我们俩都会觉得这个有点怪怪的 |
[01:33] | and it’s the first time… | 而且这是第一次… |
[01:34] | since mark. | 自从mark之后. (mark就是那个奸夫) |
[01:36] | And meredith. | 还有meredith. |
[01:40] | I have the day off. Do you have the day off? | 我可以休息一天.你可以吧? |
[01:44] | I haveo stop by the hospital. I have patients need to check on. | 我要去医院看看,我有病人需要检查检查 |
[01:47] | If you have the day off,what are you doing here? | 如果你今天休息,那你坐船来干吗? |
[01:50] | I was thinkin’ we could have sex tonight. | 因为我以为我们今晚可以做爱. |
[01:53] | Come on,i made a reservation at noon. | 别这样了,我订了位置吃中餐. |
[01:54] | I figure we could dothe thanksgiving thing,you know,and then… | 我觉得我们可以一起庆祝感恩节,你知道,然后… |
[01:58] | i don’t kn,just rip the stitches. Get it over with. | 我不知道..不过缝合伤口罢了,总有个了断吧. |
[02:01] | No anesthesia. | 不用麻醉. |
[02:03] | Right. | 没错. |
[02:05] | What do you think? | 你认为如何? |
[02:08] | (miranda) grey… | |
[02:09] | we’re working with a temp attending today. | 我们今天要和一个临时主治医生一起工作. |
[02:11] | Dr. Kent… he’s subbing in from mercy west. | Dr. Kent…他是从mercy west医院临时调过来的. |
[02:14] | We need to get him oriented. | 我们需要帮助他先了解这里的情况. |
[02:15] | And thank you for volunteering to come in. | 谢谢你今天来义务值班. |
[02:17] | Saved me from having to choose an intern to torture. | 省得我还要精挑细选到底折磨哪个实习生. |
[02:20] | Happy to be tortured. | 乐意被折磨. |
[02:23] | Not a fan of thanksgiving? | 不太喜欢感恩节? |
[02:24] | Not a whole hell of a lot to be thankful for. | 实在没什么可感恩的在这该死的节日里. |
[02:27] | I like thanksgiving. | 我喜欢感恩节 |
[02:29] | A day people spend with their families. | 与家人欢聚一堂的一天. |
[02:31] | Too much family time triggers depression, | 太多的家庭时间会让人沮丧 |
[02:33] | repressed childhood rage, | 压抑的童年幽怨, |
[02:35] | bitter disputes over the remote | 因为鸡毛蒜皮的小事争论不休 |
[02:38] | and way too much alcohol. | 还有酗酒. |
[02:40] | People get stupid,people get violent, | 大家都变傻了,变暴力了, |
[02:41] | people get hurt. | 然后彼此受伤. |
[02:43] | And that’s a good thing because… | 这才是好的一方面,因为… |
[02:44] | surgeries,grey. | 很多手术,grey. |
[02:46] | Lots and lots of surgeries. | 大量的手术. |
[02:48] | Oh,i never thought of that. | Oh,我从没想过这点 |
[02:50] | The stupidity of the human race,grey… | 这就是人类的愚蠢,grey… |
[02:53] | be thankful for that. | 感恩这个吧. |
[02:58] | You’re supposed to be at home. | 你应该在家里. |
[02:59] | So are you. | 你也一样. |
[03:01] | Best maze procedure i’ve ever done. | 从没做过这么复杂困难的手术了. |
[03:04] | Under an hour. | 而且不超过一个钟头. |
[03:05] | I thought you had the day off. | 我以为你今天休息呢. |
[03:06] | I did. I do. I’m leaving. | 我是应该休息,我正要走呢. |
[03:07] | I simply like to start my day cutting. | 只不过把我的休息日切开了而已. |
[03:10] | It gives me a rush. | 所以赶着回家了. |
[03:10] | Yeah,admit it you can’t function 10 feet away from the hospital. | Yeah,明白了,你不能在医院10英尺范围之外活动. |
[03:14] | Oh,i notice you’re both here. | Oh,我才发现你们俩都在这儿. |
[03:16] | Well,i’m re for an hour. | 我回来简单看看而已. |
[03:17] | I’m on my way home. | 我正打算回家. |
[03:18] | Ah. Say it like you mean it. | Ah. 随你们怎么说吧. |
[03:20] | (laughs) | |
[03:22] | I know how to have a life outside this hospital. | 我知道出医院之后如何继续我的生活. |
[03:25] | Damn right,you do. | 你当然知道 |
[03:28] | Dr. Kent. | |
[03:28] | Yes. | |
[03:29] | I’m the surgical resident assisting you today. | 我是今天来协助你的外科主治医生. |
[03:32] | I know you’re subbing in from mercy west, | 我知道你是从mercy west过来做代班的, |
[03:34] | so if there is anything i can do to help you… | 所以如果有任何需要我帮忙的… |
[03:36] | look,i’m here for one day. I don’t need my ass kissed. | 听着,我在这里不过一天罢了,不需要拍我马屁. |
[03:38] | All i need is to tell you what to do and you do it, | 我所要的只是,我要求什么,你做什么, |
[03:40] | and i don’t like mistakes. | 而且我不喜欢别人犯错 |
[03:42] | I don’t make mistakes. | 我没犯错 |
[03:43] | Whatever. There’s only one resident i want in my o.r. | 随你怎么说. 我只需要一个主治医生来手术室帮我 |
[03:46] | The guy they call the nazi. Do you know him? | 一个被叫做纳粹的家伙,你知道是谁吗? |
[03:48] | The… the nazi? | 纳..纳粹? |
[03:50] | He gets great word of mouth, | 他满嘴大话, |
[03:52] | stellar rep,balls the size of texas. | 不修边幅,蛋蛋有德克萨斯那么大. |
[03:54] | That big? | 那么大? |
[03:55] | Sounds like an impressively talented man,this nazi. | 这纳粹听起来像个了不起的有本事的家伙. |
[03:58] | Do you know him or not? | 你认不认识他? |
[04:00] | Never heard of him. | 从没听过”他”. |
[04:01] | But i’ll be sure to keep an eye out. | 但是我保证帮你留意. |
[04:03] | For now you can work onmaller cases. | 那你现在可以去做点小病例了. |
[04:04] | A guy just came in to curtain three. | 3房那边刚来一个患者. |
[04:06] | Page me if you get confused. | 有任何问题,呼我 |
[04:08] | I’ll be sure to do that. | 我会的 |
[04:12] | Like i said,the stupidity of the human race. | 正如我所说的,人类的愚蠢. |
[04:16] | Hurry up,georgie. | 快点,georgie. |
[04:17] | There’s a turkey out there with your name on it,huh? | 外面有一只写着你名字的火鸡huh? |
[04:22] | Whoa. Hey. Where are you going? | Whoa. Hey. 你去哪里? |
[04:24] | Hey! Where are you going? | Hey! 你去哪里? |
[04:26] | Every year,my father,my brothers and i | 每年,我爹,我兄弟和我 |
[04:28] | hunt,shoot and kill a helpless,slow-moving turkey.Isn’t that great? | 都要去猎杀一只无助的行动迟缓的火鸡,很棒吧? |
[04:31] | (men) o’malley! | |
[04:33] | Okay,but what about dinner? | Okay,那晚饭怎么办? |
[04:34] | Uh,we’ll have him back as soon as he kills his first bird. | Uh,一旦他杀了第一只火鸡,我们就放他回来. |
[04:37] | This is the year georgie becomes a man,right,georgie? | 今年是georgie成为真正男人的一年,对吧georgie? |
[04:39] | Come on. | 呵呵别说了. |
[04:40] | Wait,i can’t cook dinner by myself! Who’s gonna help me? | 等等,我没办法一个人做晚饭,谁来帮我啊? |
[04:42] | Who’s gonna help me? | 谁又来帮我呢? |
[04:48] | Holden mckee… brought in from mayfield nursing home. | Holden Mckee… 从mayfield休养院来的. |
[04:51] | Mayfield? He’s in the garden? | Mayfield? 他是在花园里吗? |
[04:53] | Garden? Vegetable. | 花园?植物. |
[04:54] | Yeah,his chart says he fell into a persistent vegetative state | Yeah,他的病历显示,他很快就要变成永久植物人了 |
[04:57] | 16 years ago. | 16年了都. |
[04:59] | He was a firefighter | 他曾是个军人 |
[05:00] | injured by falling debris in the line of duty. | 执勤的时候被掉下来的碎片砸伤 |
[05:03] | What brings him here today? | 他今天为什么来这里? |
[05:04] | Fell from his bed while being turned by the orderlies. | 勤务兵在帮他翻身的时候从床上掉下来了. |
[05:07] | Insurance says he has to be checked out. | 保险公司说他需要检查一下. |
[05:10] | Temporoparietal scalp lac with associated hematoma. | 顶骨头皮暂时性破损,还有血肿现象. |
[05:13] | What’s your plan? | 你打算怎么做? |
[05:14] | Irrigate and explore the wound,repair the lac. | 冲洗周边并找出伤口所在,修复. |
[05:17] | He’ll need a c.t. To rule out intracerebral hemorrhage, | 他需要做个c.t. 来看看是否有脑内出血 |
[05:20] | contusion or cerebral edema. | 撞伤,或者脑水肿. |
[05:22] | Go to it. If anybody asks, | 去吧,如果有人问的话 |
[05:24] | i’m off lookin’ for the nazi. | 就说我去找纳粹了 |
[05:27] | Okay. | |
[05:31] | It’s just me and you. | 就剩你和我了 |
[05:36] | I’d give anything for your kind of serenity. | 我会尽量帮助你保持平静 |
[05:41] | Great. | 很好. |
[05:42] | Now i’m jealous of vegetables. | 现在我倒有点嫉妒植物人了. |
[05:46] | You just look so peaceful. | 你看起来如此宁静 |
[05:48] | Aah! | |
[05:59] | dr. Bailey. | |
[06:00] | This guy’s got third-degree burns over half his body. | 这家伙一半身体都是三度烧伤. |
[06:03] | Tried to deep-fry a turkey. Of course,he got drunk first. | 想要来只酥脆的炸火鸡,当然了,先把自己灌醉了 |
[06:06] | It’s gonna be good. You want in? | 已经没事了,你要加入吗? |
[06:08] | My p.v.s. Case… he opened his eyes, | 我的p.v.s.病人(永久植物人)… 他眼睛睁开了 |
[06:10] | and i think he was looking at me. | 我觉得他在看我 |
[06:11] | (laughter) | (大笑) |
[06:13] | He wasn’t looking at you. | 他不可能在看你 |
[06:15] | No,he was. | 不,他没事. |
[06:16] | Anything good? | 有问题吗? |
[06:17] | Uh,nothing you want to waste time on. | Uh,这里没什么值得你浪费时间的. |
[06:21] | There are,uh,13 patients that nd sutures. | 那边有13个病人需要缝合. |
[06:24] | She’s the intern. She can do the sutures. | 她是实习生,她可以做啊. |
[06:26] | Actually,she’s on her way to c.t. With a v.i.p. Patient | 事实上,她正在跟一个高级病人去做ct |
[06:30] | on orders from the nazi. | 是纳粹要求的. |
[06:31] | Tell him i’m looking for him. | 告诉他我正在找他呢 |
[06:35] | Okay. The burn unit is waiting for him. | Okay. 烧伤科正等着他呢. |
[06:37] | I’ll meet in the o.r.Grey,get a c.t. Have neuro consult, | 我在手术室等着,Grey, 去做c.t. 然后等着会诊 |
[06:40] | but trust me,he wasn’t looking at you. | 但是相信我,他肯定没看着你 |
[06:44] | (doorbell rings) | (门铃) |
[06:45] | Don’t mention shepherd or montgomery-shepherd. | 别提起shepherd或者montgomery-shepherd. |
[06:50] | Okay. | |
[06:51] | Or anything having to do with syphilis. | 或者任何和梅毒有关的话题. |
[06:53] | (laughs) | |
[06:54] | (rings doorbell) | |
[06:55] | I’ve been in social situations before. | 我以前出席过社交场合. |
[06:57] | Well,not with me. | 但不是和我一起哦. |
[06:58] | Why are we here? | 我们为什么在这里? |
[07:01] | Just be nice or something. | 尽量保持友好 |
[07:04] | It’s half past 10 you’re late. I’ve had to try to do all this… | 都10点半了,你迟到了.我一个人准备所有的… |
[07:07] | oh,hi,dr. Burke. Hello. | |
[07:11] | Oh. | |
[07:16] | (quietly) What was i supposed to do, | 我应该做什么 |
[07:17] | blow off my boyfriend for thanksgiving? | 因为感恩节把我男朋友侃晕? |
[07:22] | I tried to but he wouldn’t blow. | 我试过了,但是他不吃这套. |
[07:24] | He’s like something sticky that won’t blow off. | 他喜欢实际的东西,不喜欢胡侃. |
[07:26] | (quietly) okay,he’s gonna ruin thanksgiving. | ok,他这是要毁了咱们的感恩节啊 |
[07:28] | What am i supposed to talk to dr. Burke about? | 我应该和dr. Burke聊点什么啊? |
[07:30] | People who are shocked when i show up uninvited to their homes | 我不请自来的时候让有些人挺震惊的 |
[07:33] | call me preston. | 叫我preston. |
[07:35] | Nobody calls you preston. | 没人叫你preston. |
[07:36] | You don’t call me preston. | 只有你不叫我preston. |
[07:39] | Nice house. | 房子不错. |
[07:40] | Yeah. | |
[07:41] | Izzie,why is it so qet in here? | Izzie,这里怎么这么安静啊? |
[07:43] | Meredith went to the hospital and george is off shooting things with his family. | Meredith去医院了,george和家人去打猎了. |
[07:47] | So it’s just me,you (lowers voice) and preston? | 那么这里只有我,你,和preston了? |
[07:49] | And alex,when he shows up. | 还有alex,如果他来的话. |
[07:51] | (normal voice)Oh,great. Hey,alex,it’s me.Where are you? | Oh,好极了. (电话留言)Hey,alex,是我,你在哪里啊? |
[07:53] | Okay,call me back. | Okay,给我回电话. |
[07:57] | Is something burning? | 什么东西在烧吗? |
[07:58] | Oh,god,yes! | Oh,天,是啊! |
[08:00] | Hey,chief. | Hey,头儿. |
[08:02] | I’m on my way home. | 我马上就回家. |
[08:03] | Yeah,me too. | Yeah,我也是. |
[08:04] | I was supposed to meet addison 20 minutes ago. | 我约好了见addison但是迟到了20分钟 |
[08:07] | Dr. Shepherd,are you leaving? | Dr. Shepherd,你要走了吗? |
[08:10] | I’m also going home. | 我也要走了 |
[08:11] | Then go home. | 马上回家 |
[08:12] | Adele’s sister’s in town. I hate that woman. | Adele的姐姐进城来了,我讨厌那女人. |
[08:14] | The o.r. Board needs to be checked one more time. | 手术室公告版还需要再确认一次 |
[08:17] | It does,doesn’t it? Excuse me. | 哦,的确是这样.不好意思,先走了. |
[08:21] | I didn’t think you’d be here today. | 我没想到你今天会来. |
[08:24] | Yeah,well… | 是啊,那个… |
[08:25] | I need a neuro consult. Holden mckee…p.v.s. 16 years. | 我需要一点脑科意见 Holden mckee…深度植物人,16年了. |
[08:30] | Well,there’s no bleed,there’s no mass no fracture.He… | 唔,没有大出血,没肿块,没骨折.他… |
[08:33] | he can be discharged. | 他可以出院了 |
[08:35] | Well,he opened his eyes when i was examining him. | Well,我检查他的时候他眼睛睁开了 |
[08:38] | He opened his eyes. | 他睁眼了. |
[08:39] | Yeah,that’s normal. Certain reflexes are preserved. | 是的,这个很正常,有些条件反射还是可以的 |
[08:41] | There’s arousal but no awareness. | 只是单纯的觉醒,并没有意识. |
[08:43] | But he was looking at me. | 但是他看着我 |
[08:44] | He wasn’t looking at y. He was. | 他没有在看你 他有 |
[08:46] | This c.t. Report says he wasn’t. | 这个 c.t.报告说他没有 |
[08:48] | Do you want to argue with what i know i saw? | 你是想和我争论我看到的和我知道的东西吗? |
[08:49] | No,meredith,i dot want to argue with you anymore. | 没有,meredith,我再也不想和你争论什么了 |
[08:52] | I gotta go. I’m late. | 我要走了,我已经迟到了 |
[08:55] | (sighs) | (叹息) |
[08:56] | He was looking at you? | 他曾看着你? |
[08:59] | (man) ’65 gto. | (汽车名词)65 gto. |
[09:03] | (man) ’57 bel air… convertible,2-door. | 57排气量… 自由转换,2门 |
[09:06] | The gt 500… that was a car. | 跑车500…这才叫车呢. |
[09:10] | Georgie,pick a car. Come on. | Georgie,弄辆车. |
[09:12] | You do realize that you can buy a turkey | 你们知道可以从市场 |
[09:15] | at the market? | 买一只火鸡吗? |
[09:17] | They have hundreds of them | 那儿有成千上万的火鸡 |
[09:18] | you know,all wrapped and ready to go, | 都包装好的,准备出售, |
[09:20] | no ammo required. | 不用枪炮. |
[09:22] | You’ll be the one to shoot the turkey today. I can feel it. | 你肯定是今天射火鸡的英雄,我有预感. |
[09:25] | That’s the thing,i don’t want to shoot a turkey. | 重点是,我根本不想射火鸡 |
[09:27] | You say that every year. | 你每年都这么说. |
[09:31] | Well,and every year,i don’t shoot the turkey. | 所以每年我都没射过火鸡. |
[09:37] | What is that? | 这是什么? |
[09:38] | It was supposed to be my marinade. | 本应该是我的腌泡汁 |
[09:40] | Alex,it’s me again. Just wondering where you were at. | Alex,还是我,只是想知道你到底在哪里. |
[09:44] | (hangs up phone) | |
[09:45] | You’ve never made a thanksgiving dinner before. | 你以前从没做过感恩节晚餐吧. |
[09:45] | Okay. | |
[09:48] | You can’t cook? | 你不会做啊? |
[09:50] | Izzie! | |
[09:50] | Well,i’m a baker. I bake. | 那个,我是面包师,我会烤面包. |
[09:52] | But i’ve seen my grandmother cook a million times. | 但是我看过我奶奶做了成千上万次了. |
[09:54] | Okay,that’s it. If there’s no food,i’m going home. | Okay,算了吧.如果没吃的东西,那我回家了. |
[09:56] | Cristina,cristina,i have this. | Cristina,cristina,我有办法. |
[09:57] | What are you using as a reference text? “The joy of cooking.” | 你用哪本烹调书? “烹调乐事” |
[10:00] | I also printed up some recipes from the internet, | 我还从网上打印下来几份秘方 |
[10:02] | but they all seem to contradict one another. | 但是他们看起来都是互相矛盾的 |
[10:03] | And i can’t figure out which side of the turkey | 而且我分辨不出来 |
[10:05] | is the top and which is the bottom. | 火鸡哪边是头哪边是尾 |
[10:08] | Okay. | |
[10:13] | Um,i’m gonna need a basting brush, | Um,我需要一个涂油的刷子, |
[10:17] | a bowl,a clove of garlic and,uh, | 一个碗,一些蒜瓣,还有,唔, |
[10:21] | do you have any fennel? | 你这有茴香吗? |
[10:22] | Um,yeah,right here. | Um,有,就在那边. |
[10:24] | Great. | 很好. |
[10:26] | (cracks neck) | (活动脖子) |
[10:27] | (sighs) okay. | (深呼吸) okay. |
[10:29] | Well,let’s get this turkey up and running,stevens. | 嗯,让我们的小火鸡飞快的跑起来吧,stevens. |
[10:31] | Garlic. | 蒜. |
[10:32] | Garlic. | 蒜. |
[10:34] | I’m gonna need liquor… lots and lots of liquor. | 我需要喝酒…很多很多的酒. |
[10:37] | (monitor beeps) | |
[10:39] | There’s no sustained visual pursuit. | 没有任何视觉反映. |
[10:43] | You know,you might have just seen him respond | 你知道,你也许看到他的反映 |
[10:44] | to some sort of external stimuli. | 是来自于某些外部的刺激. |
[10:47] | He wasn’t looking at you. I’m sorry. | 他并没有看着你,对不起 |
[10:50] | I was sure he was. Look. He just did it again. | 我很肯定他看了,你看,他刚刚又看我了 |
[10:54] | Mr. Mckee… | |
[10:56] | can you follow the light? | 你能跟着灯光吗? |
[11:00] | Can you hold up two fingers? | 你能举起两个手指吗? |
[11:07] | Okay,well,i know you’re late for something so… | Okay,好吧,我知道你的约会迟到了… |
[11:10] | keep talking. What? | 继续说话. 什么? |
[11:13] | Walk over here. | 往那边走. |
[11:13] | What? Just keep walking,lk. | 什么? 走就对了. |
[11:16] | Holden. | |
[11:18] | Holden. | |
[11:19] | Holden,Can you hear me? | Holden,能听到我吗? |
[11:22] | Holden. | |
[11:24] | It’s you. He’s tracking you. He’s following your voice. | 因为你,他在跟踪你,一直跟着你的声音 |
[11:31] | well,that’s why there’s no mention of brain atrophy in the c.t. Report. | 哦,这就是为什么在ct报告上看不到脑萎缩的迹象 |
[11:35] | Because there isn’t any. | 因为他根本没有. |
[11:36] | None?He’s been p.v.s. For 16 years. | 一点没有?他可是植物人躺了16年了哦. |
[11:40] | Well,he’s not p.v.s. He’s minimally conscious. | 他并不是深度植物人,只是非常微小的有意识而已. |
[11:43] | He’s minimally conscious and no one noticed? | 他有微小的意识,但是没有人注意到? |
[11:45] | He was in a regular nursing home,so they just… | 他是在一个一般的休养院而已,所以他们只是… |
[11:47] | missed it. | 忽略了. |
[11:48] | Mm-hmm. | |
[11:49] | He’s been frozen,sleeping,for 16 years, | 他已经像冰雕一样睡了16年了, |
[11:53] | and they missed it. | 那些人竟然忽略了这个 |
[11:56] | That sucks. | 糟糕透了. |
[11:59] | There’s one thing to be thankful for. | 也许有些事情可以被感谢. |
[12:01] | What? | 什么? |
[12:02] | We might be able to wake him up. | 我们也许可以把他唤醒. |
[12:05] | Alex,it’s izzie. | Alex,是我,izzie. |
[12:06] | If you’re not coming, | 如果你不来的话, |
[12:07] | you could at least have the decency to call and tell me. | 你至少应该有礼貌的给我回电话告诉我. |
[12:14] | (george) i’m in hell. | 我正在地狱 |
[12:15] | (cristina) I’m the one in hell. | (cristina) 我才在地狱呢. |
[12:16] | Burke’s going all “iron chef”in the kitchen. | Burke正在厨房里面大显身手 (iron chef知名烹调电视大赛) |
[12:18] | Get your ass back here and save me. | 你快点给我滚回来,救救我. |
[12:20] | I’m in the woods with shotguns and liquorand car talk. | 我正在森林里,带着猎枪,酒,然后讨论车. |
[12:23] | It’s like “deliverance” out here. Come on. Let’s race. | 像是被流放到这里了似的 快点,跑起来 |
[12:24] | At least you’ve got liquor. | 至少你还有酒喝 |
[12:27] | Where does meredith keep the booze? | meredith把酒放哪里了? |
[12:31] | I don’t think she has any. | 我不觉得她有酒哦. |
[12:32] | How is that possible? She’s a w.a.s.p. | 怎么可能?她可是个女酒鬼啊 |
[12:33] | Liquor’s like oxygen to a w.a.s.p. | 对个女酒鬼来说,酒就是氧气一样 |
[12:35] | Which is why we’re out of liquor. | 这就是为什么我们没有酒了 |
[12:37] | Listen,can you come and get me? | 听着,你能来接我吗? |
[12:38] | Okay,how am i supposed to get through the holidays without liquor,george? | Okay,没有酒你让我如何渡过这个感恩节啊,george? |
[12:41] | Just come and get me. | 过来接我 |
[12:44] | Hello? Cris… | |
[12:49] | selfish! | 自私鬼! |
[12:50] | Derek,it’s me. | Derek,是我. |
[12:53] | Where are you? | 你在哪里? |
[12:59] | (cell phone beeps) | |
[13:01] | Which one do you think she is? | 你觉得哪个是她? |
[13:02] | Holden’s wife? | Holden的老婆? |
[13:03] | Yeah. | |
[13:07] | It’s her. | 就是那个. |
[13:11] | How do you know? | 你如何知道? |
[13:15] | Mrs. Mckee? | |
[13:18] | It’s mrs. Leonard now. | 现在是mrs. Leonard了. |
[13:22] | What do you mean,wake him up? | 你什么意思?把他唤醒? |
[13:24] | Over the years,your husband’s brain has been slowly trying heal itself. | 在过去几年中,你老公的大脑一直在缓慢的自我恢复 |
[13:28] | Now we’ve given him a course of amphetamine | 现在我们给他一些安非他明 |
[13:30] | that should give his brain the push it needs | 这也许会对他大脑有些辅助作用 |
[13:32] | to find consciousness. | 用来找回他的意识. |
[13:34] | When? How long does it take? | 什么时候?要多久? |
[13:36] | If we’re right, | 如果我们诊断正确的话, |
[13:37] | your father will be awake in a few hours. | 你父亲会在几个小时内醒来. |
[13:40] | Is he gonna realize what happened? | 他会知道发生什么事情了吗? |
[13:42] | Most patients in this situation | 大多这种情况下的病人 |
[13:44] | have no idea how much time has passed. | 不知道到底过了多久. |
[13:46] | Oh,my god. I’m gonna be sick. | Oh,我的天,这真让我恶心 |
[13:49] | I know this is a difficult situation. | 我明白这是非常困难的情况. |
[13:51] | I just got married. | 我刚刚结婚了 |
[13:53] | We’re having a baby in december. | 我们的孩子会在12月出世. |
[13:54] | Coby turned 17 on thursday. | Coby这个周四就满17了 |
[13:57] | Difficult? | 困难? |
[13:59] | This is unimaginable. | 这实在不可思议. |
[14:00] | Mrs. Leonard,perhaps you should… | Mrs. Leonard,也许你应该… |
[14:01] | i can’t be here when he wakes up. | 我不能在这里等着他醒来. |
[14:03] | He can’t see me ke this or coby. | 他不能看到我这样,或者coby. |
[14:05] | Coby,baby,we’re leaving. | Coby,宝贝,我们要走了. |
[14:08] | We’ll be in the car. | 我们要回车里去了. |
[14:09] | Mrs. Leonard… | |
[14:10] | holden is going to wake up and find out that we didn’t wait for him. | holden马上就要醒过来了,然后会发现我们竟然没有等他 |
[14:16] | It took her a long time to move on. | 她用了很长时间,才重新开始新生活 |
[14:24] | What are you doing up here? | 你在这里做什么呢? |
[14:25] | Get down to the pit. We’re backed up. | 下去大厅,那边需要支援. |
[14:26] | No can do,sir. The nazi has me on this surgery. | 我去不了,先生.纳粹让我做这个手术 |
[14:30] | We’ve got a line out the door for sutures. | 下面等着缝合的患者都排到大门外了. |
[14:32] | Everybody’s an amateur chef until they get a knife in their hands. | 大家好像都是直到拿起刀子才发现自己是个业余厨师 |
[14:34] | Knives can be tricky. | 刀是非常狡猾的 |
[14:36] | (monitor beeping) | |
[14:39] | Your wife know you’re working today? | 你老婆知道你今天上班吗? |
[14:41] | I’m going home. | 我正准备回家呢. |
[14:43] | I just wanted to watch a little bit. | 我只是想看一会儿. |
[14:45] | Don’t stay here too long. | 别留在这里太久了. |
[14:47] | You could end up like him. | 你可能最后变成和他一样. |
[14:49] | Wife stabbed him. | 被老婆刺了一刀 |
[14:50] | Said she didn’t like the way he was carving the turkey. | 听说是因为她不喜欢他把火鸡弄成那样 |
[14:54] | Ouch. | 疼啊疼. |
[14:54] | (doorbell rings) | (叮咚) |
[14:57] | Happy thanksgiving. Joe,thank god. | 感恩节快乐! Joe,谢天谢地. |
[15:00] | Hey,this is my boyfriend walter. | Hey,这是我男朋友walter (哇哦,看不出来人高马大的Jeo..) |
[15:03] | Whatever. Tell me you brought liquor. | 随便了.告诉我你带酒来了 |
[15:05] | I brought pie. Pumpkin. | 我带来了派,南瓜的. |
[15:07] | You’re a bartender. | 你可是个调酒师啊 |
[15:09] | Did you bring scalpels? | 你带解剖刀来了吗? |
[15:13] | (imitating turkey call) | (模仿火鸡叫声) |
[15:18] | Come on. Pick a car. | 来啊,挑辆车. |
[15:20] | I don’t want to pick a car. | 我不想挑什么车 |
[15:21] | He doesn’t know jack about cars. | 他根本不了解车. |
[15:23] | I know plenty. I just don’t want to pick one. | 我了解很多,只不过不想挑罢了. |
[15:25] | Georgie’s just tired. | Georgie不过有点累而已. |
[15:27] | They workin’ you too hard at the hospital? | 他们要你在医院工作很辛苦是吧? |
[15:28] | You know he works 48-hour shifts? | 你们知道吗他连续值班48小时? |
[15:31] | 48 hours,and you enjoy it? Yeah,i enjoy it. | 48小时,然后你还挺喜欢? Yeah,我喜欢. |
[15:32] | Like,what do you do? | 嗯,哪你都做些什么啊? |
[15:35] | You know,medical stuff. | 你知道,医学那些东西 |
[15:36] | Come on. | 别谦虚了. |
[15:38] | They’re not gonna get it. Make your brothers jealous. | 他们永远也不会了解,让你的兄弟嫉妒嫉妒 |
[15:40] | Tell ’em what it’s like to be a big-time surgeon. | 告诉他们一个大型手术是什么样的. |
[15:43] | Come on. | 说啊. |
[15:46] | Okay,last night,this was pretty cool, | Okay,昨晚这个实在太酷了, |
[15:48] | i assisted on a truncal vagotomy, | 我协助一个躯干迷走神经切除手术 |
[15:50] | and we inflated this…assisted? What do you mean? | 然后我们膨胀了… 协助?你什么意思? |
[15:54] | I helped the surgeon. | 我帮助外科医生. |
[15:55] | Anyway,we inflated | 不管怎么说,我们膨胀了 |
[15:56] | wait,i thought you were the surgeon. | 等等,我以为你是外科医生 |
[15:56] | this guy’s abdomen with a carbon… | 那家伙的腹部有碳… |
[15:59] | I’m a surgical intern. | 我是外科实习生. |
[16:00] | The resident or the attending,they perform the surgery. | 主治医生来主刀手术. |
[16:03] | Oh,so you don’t actually cut anybody open? | Oh,那么你其实并不能真的把谁切开? |
[16:05] | I mean,by yourself. | 我是说,你一个人做 |
[16:07] | No,like,the point of being an intern | 不,做一个实习生的重点就是 |
[16:09] | is that you’re learning. | 你在学习 |
[16:11] | We watch the surgeries | 我们旁观手术 |
[16:12] | and the attending asks us questions | 然后主治医生问我们问题 |
[16:14] | and we have to answer them. It’s not easy. | 我们必须回答问题,并不简单 |
[16:16] | I have to be on top of my game 100% of the time. | 我必须要100%的在游戏中占绝对优势 |
[16:18] | It’s incredibly difficult. | 不可思议的困难. |
[16:21] | So you don’t actually do anything? | 就是说其实你并没做什么事情? |
[16:26] | Yes,i do. | 当然我做了. |
[16:27] | You just stand there. | 你不过站在那里. |
[16:28] | No,l… and watch the real doctors work. | 不,我… 还要看着真正的医生做手术 |
[16:30] | I am a real doctor. | 我就是个真正的医生 |
[16:31] | No,you’re not. You said you just stand there. | 不,你不是.你刚说过仅仅站着而已. |
[16:33] | You said you don’t do anything. | 你说了你什么都不做 |
[16:33] | No,i didn’t… no,you said i didn’t do anything. | 没有,我没说… 不,是你说的我什么也不做. |
[16:36] | Real doctors save lives,georgie. | 真正的医生拯救生命,georgie. |
[16:37] | I mean,if you’re just standing there… | 我是说,如果你不过是站在那里的话… |
[16:39] | oh,for god… | oh,看在上帝的份上… |
[16:41] | what? | 干吗? |
[16:41] | (imitating turkecall) | (模仿火鸡叫声) |
[16:46] | I want to go home. | 我想回家家. |
[16:48] | Just as soon as you shoot your turkey. | 只要你打到一只火鸡 |
[16:51] | (monitor beeping) | |
[16:55] | (knocks on wall) | |
[16:56] | What are you doing here? | 你干吗呢? |
[16:57] | Waiting for my patient to wake up. | 等着我的病人醒过来. |
[17:00] | Why aren’t you at the thanksgiving? | 你怎么没去感恩节大餐? |
[17:02] | Why aren’t you at thanksgiving? | 你怎么没去? |
[17:10] | ohh. | |
[17:16] | What? | 干吗? |
[17:18] | I tell you something,you tell me something. | 我告诉你一些小秘密,然后你告诉我一些. |
[17:27] | okay. | |
[17:29] | I feel like one of those people | 我感觉这里的其中一些人 |
[17:31] | who’s so freakin’ miserable | 实在是奇异的可悲 |
[17:33] | they can’t be around normal people… | 他们无法和正常人一样… |
[17:36] | like i’ll infect the happy people… | 好像我会影响别人的快乐… |
[17:38] | like i’m some miserable,diseased,dirty ex-mistress. | 就像我是什么悲惨的,不正常的,下贱的前情妇. |
[17:46] | Your turn. | 该你了. |
[17:50] | I failed the medical boards. | 我医学理论没及格. |
[17:53] | If i tell izzie,she’ll be nice about it,all supportive and optimistic. | 如果我告诉izzie,她也许会很善良的对待 乐观的支持我 |
[17:58] | She might as well rip my nads off and turn ’em into earrings. | 她也许还会和我关系暧昧,打情骂俏 |
[18:01] | *** | |
[18:02] | Alex,you should go to thanksgiving. | Alex,你应该去参加晚餐. |
[18:04] | I mean,don’t tell her if you don’t want to. | 我是说,如果你不想告诉她,那就别告诉她 |
[18:08] | But you should go. | 但是你应该去. |
[18:10] | Otherwise,you’re just… | 否则,你就会… |
[18:13] | me. | 像我这样. |
[18:15] | A miserable,diseased,dirty ex-mistress. | 一个悲惨的,不正常的,下贱的前情妇 |
[18:18] | (whistles) | (口哨) |
[18:19] | That’s hot. That’s really hot. | 真够辣的,非常辣 |
[18:22] | I feel better already. | 我已经好很多了 |
[18:23] | See? | 明白了? |
[18:26] | Oh. Happy thanksgiving. | Oh. 感恩节快乐 |
[18:44] | *** | |
[18:57] | have suffered deterioration | 经历过衰退后 |
[18:58] | and your joints will be painful for awhile, | 你的关节会疼一阵子. |
[19:00] | which is to be expected. | 这些都是正常反映 |
[19:01] | Now the fact that your communication skills | 现在的重点是你的沟通能力 |
[19:03] | are still intact is remarkable. | 竟然完好无损,实在是非比寻常 |
[19:05] | Did you reach my wife yet? | 你们找到我老婆了吗? |
[19:09] | Is she coming? | 她马上就来吗? |
[19:10] | I mean,have you told her | 我是说,你们告诉她了吗 |
[19:14] | or do you wait until she gets here? | 还是说你们要等到她来再说? |
[19:18] | Because this is gonna… | 因为这个实在是… |
[19:21] | quite a shock. | 非常大的震撼 |
[19:22] | How long have i been out? | 我不省人事多久了? |
[19:28] | What,a year? | 1年吗? |
[19:29] | Would you excuse us? | 我们能单独呆一会吗? |
[19:32] | No,you tell me,please. | 不,请你来告诉我 |
[19:35] | You found me. | 你找到我的 |
[19:38] | You tell me. | 你告诉我 |
[19:39] | I’m only an intern. | 我不过是个实习生 |
[19:41] | I’ve never really done this before. | 我以前从来没做过这个 |
[19:43] | Me either. | 我也没有 |
[19:46] | You’ll do it quickly. | 你要快点做 |
[19:50] | Rip off the bandage. | 撕掉绷带 |
[19:54] | No anesthesia. | 没有麻醉 |
[19:56] | Exactly. | 非常正确 |
[19:58] | Mm-hmm. | |
[20:00] | I’ll be right outside if you need me. | 如果需要我的话,我就在外面 |
[20:13] | Truth time. | 真相时间 |
[20:17] | Truth time. | 真相时间 |
[20:25] | (cries) | (哭啊哭啊哭) |
[20:26] | (burke) mmm. | |
[20:27] | You have to cut the celery into finer pieces,stevens. | 你必须把芹菜切成规则的小块,stevens. |
[20:28] | (laughs) like that? | 是这样吗? |
[20:32] | It’ll do. Put them in with the onions. | 不错,把他们和洋葱放一起 |
[20:37] | Now what should you be concerned about? | 现在你应该关心什么? |
[20:40] | Um… | |
[20:41] | the turkey,stevens. I’d expect you to know that. | 火鸡,stevens.我期待你都明白. |
[20:43] | Right. I need to check the turkey | 对,我需要去看看火鸡 |
[20:46] | to make sure it’s cooking at the correct temperature. | 确认它是在正确的温度下烘烤 |
[20:48] | Yeah,and how do we do that? | Yeah,那么我们应该怎么做? |
[20:49] | Meat thermometer. | 肉品温度计. |
[20:50] | 10 bucks says she dries out the turkey | 10块钱,赌她把火鸡烤干了 |
[20:53] | 20 says she pulls it off. | 20块钱,赌她做的不错 |
[20:54] | 75 says i don’t care. | 75块钱,赌我根本不在意. |
[20:56] | Ooh,okay,stevens. Let’s see what you can do. | Ooh,okay,stevens.让我们看看你能做些什么 |
[21:02] | More pressure. Turkey has a tough shell. Dig in. | 用点力.火鸡的皮很厚,深挖. |
[21:05] | I’m in. | 进来了 |
[21:06] | Damn,she got it in. | 该死,她搞定了 |
[21:08] | Told you she’s gonna pull it off. | 告诉你了她肯定完成 |
[21:08] | Not bad. Now all you have to do now | 不错哦,现在你所应该做的是 |
[21:10] | is stick the thermometer deep enough in the bird | 把温度计深深插入火鸡里 |
[21:12] | to get a temp,but be careful not to… oh! | 得到个温度,但是小心别太… oh! |
[21:15] | You hit the bone. | 你插到骨头上了. |
[21:17] | The pan is filling with juice and you’re losing moisture. | 锅里都是汤汁,你快把火鸡烤干了. |
[21:20] | Um… think. | Um… 想想. |
[21:22] | That’s it. I’m out of here. | 受不了了,我要离开这里 |
[21:26] | What’s the problem? | 怎么了? |
[21:27] | You’re operating on a turkey. | 你正在给个火鸡做手术 |
[21:29] | And… and you’re making friends | 还…还在交朋友 |
[21:33] | with my friends. | 与我的朋友. |
[21:34] | You told me to be nice. | 你告诉我的,要友好 |
[21:37] | You know,be nice. | 那个,友好 |
[21:39] | You know,i’m just gonna go to the store | 嗯,我只是要去商店一下 |
[21:41] | and get some liquor. | 买点酒回来 |
[21:42] | Give me the keys,please. | 请把钥匙给我 |
[21:45] | I’ll… i’ll be back. | 我…我马上回来. |
[21:50] | (door closes) (izzie) dr. Burke! | |
[21:53] | Suction. Use the baster and suction. | 抽气泵.用那管子和抽气泵 |
[21:56] | The gt 500 was a shelby. | gt 500是个shelby |
[21:58] | He also made the viper. You know that? | 还有毒蛇,知道吗? |
[22:00] | Yes,we do know. | 是的,我们都知道 |
[22:02] | (man) the shelby 500 is a good car. | shelby 500 是个好车 |
[22:03] | Yeah. | |
[22:05] | And the other car he made… (turkey chirps) | 而他做的其他车… |
[22:07] | Turkey. | 火鸡. |
[22:10] | Ooh. | |
[22:10] | Turkey. Turkey | 火鸡,火鸡 |
[22:12] | jerry… | |
[22:14] | we came out here so i could shoot a turkey. | 我们来这里,所以我应该射只火鸡 |
[22:17] | Dad said we’re not leaving until i shoot a turkey. | 爹说了,我不射一只火鸡我们就不能回家 |
[22:19] | I am shooting this turkey. | 我要射这只 |
[22:24] | (whispers) when you’re sure you’ve got it, | 当你确信你能搞定的时候 |
[22:27] | squeeze. | 扣扳机 |
[22:28] | (quietly) no fair. I called turkey. | 不公平,是我叫来的火鸡 |
[22:30] | (quietly) don’t worry about it. He’s not gonna do it. | 别担心,他是不会射的 |
[22:31] | He’s gonna chicken out and then you can… yahoo! | 他马上就会吓的要死,然后你就可以… yahoo! |
[22:35] | He got it. I got it? | 他射中了 我射中了? |
[22:36] | Yogot it,georgie! | 你射中了,georgie! |
[22:39] | Let’s go home! | 回家家咯! |
[22:41] | What’s he like? | 他长的什么样? |
[22:43] | M-my son. | 嗯-我儿子. |
[22:45] | You know,i didn’t really get a chance to speak with him. | 其实我根本没有真正和他交谈过 |
[22:48] | But he seemed nice. | 但是他看起来很友善 |
[22:51] | He’s,uh,tall,like you. | 他,嗯,和你一样高 |
[22:53] | *** | |
[22:53] | And he’s got your eyes. | 还有他继承了你的眼睛 |
[22:55] | That… that’s good. | 那个…很好 |
[23:03] | Holden,we’re ready to begin. | Holden,我们准备好开始了. |
[23:04] | What does the m.r.i. Do? | 这个m.r.i.是做什么的? |
[23:07] | Just gives us a better picture of your brain,really. | 只是给我们一个你大脑的清晰映象而已. |
[23:10] | You’re one for the books,you know? | 你现在要成教科书了,知道吧? |
[23:11] | *** | |
[23:12] | That’s nice. | 这挺好. |
[23:14] | (typing) | |
[23:18] | How’s he doin’? | 他怎么样? |
[23:20] | As well as we could expect. | 正如我们所能期待的那么好. |
[23:34] | Damn it. | 该死. |
[23:35] | (derek) An epidural hematoma. | (derek)一个硬脑膜外水肿. |
[23:37] | When you fell out of bed this morning, | 当你今早掉下床的时候, |
[23:39] | you hit your temple,hard. | 你撞击到了太阳穴,很严重 |
[23:41] | The c.t. Didn’t catch it,but the m.r.i. Did. | c.t.没有显示出来,但是m.r.i.显示出来了 |
[23:45] | And you can fix it? | 你可以搞定吧? |
[23:47] | It won’t be easy. | 不是那么简单 |
[23:48] | Sometimes,it’s impossible to find the vessel | 有时候,可能找不到脉管 |
[23:50] | and complications can arise, | 而且很容易产生并发症, |
[23:51] | but,yes,i can operate. | 但是,是的,我可以手术 |
[23:54] | So there is a risk? | 就是说有危险? |
[23:57] | A very large risk,yes. | 非常大的危险,是的. |
[23:59] | And what happens if you don’t operate? | 如果你不做手术会如何? |
[24:02] | The best-case scenario is that the bleeding resolves itself. | 最好的案例假设就是出血自己止住了. |
[24:04] | Or it could continue to bleed | 或者也许继续出血 |
[24:07] | and cause the brain to swell. | 而导致大脑膨胀 |
[24:08] | Which means what? | 那意味着什么? |
[24:10] | Most likely, | 很可能 |
[24:12] | without the operation,you’ll die. | 不手术,你就会死 |
[24:15] | But the operation could kill me,too,right? | 但是手术可能也会死,对吗? |
[24:18] | They’re equal risks both ways. | 两边的风险均等 |
[24:19] | *** | |
[24:23] | What do i… do? | 那我该..怎么办? |
[24:27] | hello? | |
[24:29] | Is somebody there? | 有人吗? |
[24:30] | What would you do? | 你会怎么做? |
[24:32] | (monitor beeping) | 嗯 |
[24:32] | I can’t answer this for you. | 我不能帮你回答 |
[24:34] | Ohh. | |
[24:36] | Somebody… | 人… |
[24:38] | yes. | |
[24:40] | Somebody’s here. | 请把那个抹铲递给我好吗? |
[24:40] | Can i have that spatula,please? | 请把那个抹铲递给我好吗? |
[24:42] | Yeah. | |
[24:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢. |
[24:45] | Mm-hmm. | |
[24:49] | You want that butter to melt,not to boil. | 你想要这块黄油溶化呢,还是直接用. |
[24:54] | Dr. Burke,how did you learn to cook like this? | Dr. Burke,你是如何学会像这样烧菜的? |
[24:57] | My mother owns a restaurant in alabama. | 我妈妈在阿拉巴马有一家餐厅 |
[24:59] | Seriously? | 真的啊? |
[25:00] | Seriously. | 真的 |
[25:02] | Does cristina know that? | cristina知道吗? |
[25:05] | No. Actually,she doesn’t. | 不,事实上,她不知道 |
[25:08] | She doesn’t ask a lot of personal questions. | 她也没有问我太多个人问题 |
[25:10] | She’s kind of hard to get to know. | 她是比较难接近的人 |
[25:12] | Yes,she is. | 是的,她是 |
[25:18] | Karev didn’t show. | Karev 没来? |
[25:20] | No,he didn’t. | 没有,他没来. |
[25:23] | Is that okay? | 还好吗? |
[25:26] | No,it’s not. | 不太好. |
[25:29] | Do you know that there’s absolutely no liquor | 你们知道这里完全没有酒吗 |
[25:31] | in this house? | 整个房子 |
[25:32] | Oh,yeah. Crtina went to get some. | Oh,yeah. Crtina 去买了. |
[25:34] | Over an hour ago. Where is she? | 都过了一个小时了,她去哪里了? |
[25:36] | Levi johnson. | |
[25:39] | Swallowed a wishbone? | 吞下一个叉骨? |
[25:40] | (muffled) yes. | 嗯 |
[25:41] | Excellent. We’ll have to take some films. | 好极了,我们要拍一些片子. |
[25:43] | Maybe you ruptured your esophagus,huh? | 也许已经撕裂你的食道了,huh? |
[25:45] | That means surgery. | 那可就要做手术了 |
[25:47] | (coughs) | (咳嗽) |
[25:48] | Car’s loaded. Guys,coolers,come on. | 车装满了.伙计们,冰箱,快点. |
[25:50] | Get up,get up,get up. | 起来,起来,起来 |
[25:54] | Dad,come on. | 爸,来啊 |
[25:56] | Hold on,georgie. | 等等,georgie. |
[25:59] | We gotta blood you. | 我们要给你抹血 |
[26:00] | Oh… no. | Oh… 不会吧 |
[26:03] | Now there you go. | 来了哦 |
[26:05] | Now you’re officially | 现在,你正式成为 |
[26:07] | an o’malley man. | 一个o’malley家族的男人了. |
[26:08] | (both) o’malley! | |
[26:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:11] | I left my hat. | 我忘记帽子了 |
[26:13] | (both) o’malley! | |
[26:15] | Guys,get… just get in the car. | 兄弟们,上车吧 |
[26:17] | O’malley! O’malley! | |
[26:19] | 21-gun salute for georgie. | 为georgie鸣响21响礼炮. |
[26:21] | Okay,that’s not the best idea,guys. | Okay,这并不是什么好主意,兄弟们 |
[26:22] | I’m serious. Ow! | 我认真的. Ow! |
[26:28] | You shot dad in the ass! | 你打中了咱爹的屁股! |
[26:29] | Are you happy now?! | 你现在高兴了?! |
[26:37] | guys,this is the trauma room. What are you doing? | 你们,这里是外伤病房,你们干吗呢? |
[26:41] | Put it down. | 放下 |
[26:46] | Dad,i’m gonna inject you with something to numb the area. | 爸,我现在要在伤口周围注射麻醉剂. |
[26:48] | L-i’m fine. I don’t need anything. | 我很好,我什么都不用. |
[26:50] | It doesn’t even hurt that bad. | 根本没疼的那么厉害. |
[26:51] | Dad,you have bird shot embedded in your gluteus maximus. | 爸,你被一颗猎枪子弹打中到臀肌上了. |
[26:55] | When i start removing it,believe me,it’s gonna hurt veryad. | 当我开始取出的时候,相信我,非常疼的 |
[26:59] | Hey,’65 gto. | |
[27:01] | (snort) | |
[27:02] | That’s a v-8 tweaker. You don’t want that. | 那是个v-8儿童弹弓. 你不会想要的 |
[27:05] | What you want is the bel air. | 你想要的是排气量. |
[27:06] | But it’s gotta be the 2-tone,right? Nice. | 但是它会有2个音质,对吧?很好. |
[27:09] | Ah,pick a car,georgie. | 嗯,选辆车 georgie. |
[27:11] | No,thanks. | 不,谢谢 |
[27:11] | Come on,georgie. Pick a car. | georgie.选一辆吧. |
[27:13] | I told you he doesn’t know jack about cars. | 我告诉过你他根本不了解jack车 |
[27:14] | He doesn’t know jack about jack. | 他都不知道jack是什么. |
[27:16] | Jerry… | |
[27:19] | first you say the gto,ronny counters with the bel air, | 开始时候你说的 gto,计算运转与排气量, |
[27:22] | which never fails to make dad say the gt 500. | 从没让咱爸说gt 500. |
[27:25] | The cobra,the chieftain, | 眼镜蛇,酋长 |
[27:26] | then someone names a german car,which invariably starts | 然后谁命名了一辆德国车,还是永动型的 |
[27:28] | the american versus foreign debate | 美国对外国的辩论 |
[27:30] | that usually ends when one of you brings up the deville, | 这些一般都是当你们中的一个提出deville才停止, |
[27:33] | and that always,always | 然后一直一直. |
[27:34] | leads to the unbelievably long discussion on the merits | 直到演变为不可置信的冗长的利益争论 |
[27:37] | of the ’57 thunderbird. | 关于雷鸟57. |
[27:39] | So how about i just jump to the end | 所以不如我直接跳到结尾如何 |
[27:40] | and name the thunderbird now | 并且现在就命名雷鸟 |
[27:42] | so that once in our lives,we can stop picking cars?! | 那么就这些在我们生活中,我们能停止选车了吗?! |
[27:45] | And my name is george! | 还有,我叫 george! |
[27:52] | What do you know? The kid came back. | 你知道什么?孩子回来了. |
[27:54] | No,he didn’t. | 没有,他没有 |
[28:05] | He says we have the same eyes. | 他说我们的眼睛一摸一样 |
[28:07] | Yeah. | |
[28:09] | I don’t see it. | 我没看出来. |
[28:22] | He said that he couldn’t stay | 他说他不能留下来 |
[28:23] | ~_ | |
[28:26] | because of the holiday. | 因为假期 |
[28:28] | But he… he said he’ll come back sometime soon. | 但是他… 他说他会很快回来的. |
[28:32] | Good. | 很好. |
[28:37] | He said she’s happy. | 他说她很幸福. |
[28:40] | Uh,that this guy hal | Uh,那个男人hal |
[28:43] | is,uh,really good for her. | 是,嗯,对她很好 |
[28:47] | She loves him. | 她爱他 |
[28:51] | So i’ve decided to,uh,go ahead with the surgery. | 所以我决定了,嗯,做这个手术 |
[28:57] | You know,they’ve moved on. | 你知道,他们已经重新开始了 |
[29:00] | I should,too. | 我也应该. |
[29:02] | You know,get this thing… out of my head | 嗯,把这个东西,…从我脑子里拿出来 |
[29:06] | and get on with my life. | 然后忘记我的老婆. |
[29:13] | Right. | 没错. |
[29:16] | I’ll,uh,tell dr. Shepherd. | 我会,uh,告诉dr. Shepherd. |
[29:20] | Okay. | |
[29:22] | Dr. Grey. | |
[29:24] | Yeah. | |
[29:28] | Do you think he really will come back? | 你觉得他真的还会回来吗? |
[29:33] | I hope so. | 希望如此. |
[29:37] | Joe and walter have got the table set up | Joe和walter要把桌子整理好 |
[29:39] | in the living room. How’s our bird? | 放在客厅里,我们的小鸟怎么样了? |
[29:41] | He needs a few more hours. | 他还需要多几个钟头. |
[29:47] | Why did you plan this big dinner if you knewyou couldn’t cook? | 如果你知道你不会做菜,为什么你还组织这个晚餐? |
[29:52] | I just like thanksgiving,dr. Burke. | 我只是很喜欢感恩节,dr. Burke. |
[29:53] | Preston. | |
[29:55] | Preston. | |
[29:56] | You just like thanksgiving? | 你只是喜欢感恩节? |
[30:01] | We work 18 hours a day,6 days a week,50 weeks a year. | 我们每天工作18个小时,一周6天,一年50周. |
[30:09] | We don’t really have any time for our families. | 其实我们并没有什么时间和家人团聚. |
[30:11] | We don’t have friends that aren’t doctors. | 我们都没有医生以外的朋友. |
[30:13] | But we have this one day, | 但是我们有这么一天, |
[30:16] | one day where we get to be like everybody else. | 这样的一天我们可以喜欢其他一些人. |
[30:19] | One day to be normal. | 正常的一天. |
[30:23] | A day where… | 一天… |
[30:24] | nobody lives and nobody dies on our watch. | 可以不用看着别人的生或者死. |
[30:30] | It’s like a gift. | 就像一份礼物一样 |
[30:32] | So i just thought we should appreciate it. | 所以我只是觉得,我们应该感激这天. |
[30:36] | That’s all. | 就这些 |
[30:37] | I gotta set the table. | 我去看看桌子准备的如何. |
[30:48] | a day without surgery. | 没有手术的一天 |
[30:51] | Who swallows a wishbone whole? | 谁吞下了一个叉骨? |
[30:54] | (drops wishbone in tray) | |
[30:55] | Dr. Bailey,why are you working on thanksgiving? | Dr. Bailey,你为什么在感恩节工作? |
[31:00] | You work the extra shifts and get the extra practice. | 你做额外的工作,得到额外的锻炼 |
[31:04] | And i’m trying to get in all the practice i can… | 而且我在试图尽量做我所能做的所有锻炼… |
[31:09] | before the baby comes and i have to take time off. | 在孩子来临我必须休息之前 |
[31:15] | My husband isn’t thrilled i’m working thanksgiving, | 我老公倒不担心我在感恩节工作, |
[31:19] | but he isn’t a surgeon. | 但是他不是医生. |
[31:21] | So he doesn’t get it. | 所以他根本不了解 |
[31:23] | Oh. | |
[31:27] | You and dr. Burke? | 你和dr. Burke? |
[31:31] | Yes. | |
[31:37] | he would’ve made a good father. | 他肯定会做个好父亲的. |
[31:59] | hey. | |
[32:02] | You coming? | 你来吗? |
[32:02] | Not enough interns. I gotta cover the floor. | 实习生不够.我必须负责病房. |
[32:09] | what would you have done if you were him? | 如果你是他,你会怎么做? |
[32:11] | Would you have the surgery? | 你会做这个手术吗? |
[32:14] | You would have the surgery. | 你一定会做手术的. |
[32:15] | I would want the future. | 我想要我的未来. |
[32:17] | Or to be asleep again. | 或者再继续睡一次 |
[32:19] | One or the other. | 或者另外一个 |
[32:21] | Nothing in between. | 没有中间地带 |
[32:23] | I honestly don’t know what i would want. | 坦白来说我真的不知道我想要怎样 |
[32:27] | I know you don’t. | 我知道你不知道. |
[32:31] | Okay. | |
[32:32] | If you get a chance,you can scrub in later. | 如果有机会的话,你可以晚一些再进来手术室. |
[32:35] | I’ll probably be at this awhile. | 这个我会做一段时间的. |
[32:44] | i thought you’d forgotten about me. | 我以为你把我忘了呢 |
[32:46] | No. | 没有. |
[32:47] | Where are ronny and jerry? | ronny and jerry哪里去了? |
[32:49] | The nurse told them that the cafeteria was open. | 护士告诉他们自助餐厅开了. |
[32:53] | Oh. | |
[33:01] | You didn’t have fun today. | 你今天玩的不开心 |
[33:03] | It’s not that. | 并不是. |
[33:07] | No. | 不开心. |
[33:09] | No,i didn’t have fun. | 对,我一点也不开心 |
[33:14] | You hurt your brothers’ feelings. | 你伤害了你兄弟的感情 |
[33:16] | Dad… you did. | 爹 你伤害了. |
[33:17] | They talk to me like i’m stupid. | 他们和我说话的态度好像我是个傻子似的 |
[33:20] | They call me “georgie.” | 他们叫我 “georgie.” |
[33:23] | They’ve never treated me like i’m one of them. | 他们对待我就好像我不是他们中的一员似的 |
[33:25] | George,jerry is dry cleaner. | George,jerry是个干洗工. |
[33:28] | Ronny works in the post office. | Ronny在邮局工作 |
[33:31] | I drive a truck. | 我开货车(瞧这一家子) |
[33:32] | You’re a surgeon. You’re not one of us. | 你是个医生,你并不是我们中的一员. |
[33:34] | I know it and they know it. | 我知道这个,他们也知道 |
[33:38] | And you make sure know it. | 而你一直在确定让我们知道这个 |
[33:41] | Dad… | 爸… |
[33:42] | i’m not… i’m not blaming you. | 我没有… 我没指责你. |
[33:44] | It makes me proud you’re so smart, | 你如此聪明让我很骄傲 |
[33:46] | like i did something right. | 就像我做了什么对的事情一样 |
[33:51] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[33:55] | we try. | 我们在尝试 |
[33:57] | We try to include you, | 试着加入你, |
[34:00] | but you don’t like the stuff that we like. | 但是我们喜欢的东西你并不喜欢. |
[34:03] | And we don’t know how to talk about the stuff you wanna talk about. | 同时我们也不知道如何谈论那些你喜欢谈论的东西. |
[34:06] | You’re not one of us. | 你并不是我们中的一员. |
[34:07] | But,damn it,we don’t treat you like you’re stupid. | 但是,该死,我们并没有对待你像对一个傻瓜一样 |
[34:10] | You treat us like we’re stupid. | 你对待我们却像对傻瓜一样 |
[34:15] | And maybe we are, | 也许我们就是傻瓜 |
[34:17] | but we’re your family. | 但是我们是你的家人 |
[34:21] | Give us an inch,georgie. | 宽容我们一些,georgie. |
[34:23] | Every once in awhile,pick a car. | 不过一个话题罢了,选辆车. |
[34:35] | i saved a guy’s life on an elevator last month. | 上个月我在电梯里救了一个人的命. |
[34:41] | I performed open-heart surgery on him right there. | 我在那里给他做了开心手术. |
[34:45] | By yourself? | 你自己? |
[34:48] | By myself. | 我自己. |
[34:51] | Just like a real doctor. | 就像一个真正的医生那样. |
[34:54] | Whew. | |
[34:56] | Now that’s somethin’. | 现在,可是真的了不起了 |
[35:00] | Oh,i mean,that’s really somethin’. | Oh,我是说,很了不起 |
[35:03] | (monitor emitting continuous tone) | |
[35:49] | i’ll take care of it. | 我来处理这个. |
[35:59] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这里? |
[36:03] | ** | |
[36:04] | Oh,this is beyond bad. | Oh,因为我爸 |
[36:16] | sorry,izzie,it’s after 8. I gotta get to the bar. | 对不起,izzie,已经过8点了,我要回酒吧去了. |
[36:18] | On thanksgiving? | 在感恩节? |
[36:19] | It’s one of our busiest days of the year. | 这是我们一年中最忙的日子之一. |
[36:20] | People need a safe haven from the bitterness,loneliness,quality family time. | 人们需要一个安全的天堂来 逃离苦难,孤独,高格调的家庭时光. |
[36:24] | I’m their port in the storm. See you later? | 我是他们暴风雨中的港口,晚上见? |
[36:27] | Yeah. Good night,doc. | 好吧.晚安,医生. |
[36:28] | Night,joe. Bye,walter. | 晚安,joe. Bye,walter. |
[36:30] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你们能来 |
[36:36] | You can leave,too,if you want. | 如果你想走,你也可以 |
[36:39] | I’not leaving the table until the hostess does. | 女主人没离开餐桌之前我是不会离开的. |
[36:41] | They’re not coming. | 他们不会来了 |
[36:42] | Even so. | 即使如此. |
[36:46] | (door opens) | (开门声) |
[36:54] | Today,i committed bird murder | 今天,我做了次火鸡杀手 |
[36:56] | and i was forced to touch my dad’s ass. | 而且我被迫碰了我爸的屁股. |
[36:59] | I get extra points for showing up at all. | 因为我的出现得到了额外的奖励 |
[37:04] | I brought booze. | 我买了酒了 |
[37:16] | Let’s just eat. | 开吃吧 |
[37:31] | You know today in the waiting room, | 今天在等候室 |
[37:33] | how did you know cheryl was holden’s wife? | 你是如何知道cheryl就是holden老婆的? |
[37:39] | Waiting rooms are full of people hoping for gd news. | 等候室里面满是等候好消息的人们. |
[37:42] | She was the on one who looked like she had completely given up. | 她是唯一的那个看起来像已经完全放弃的. |
[37:47] | Yeah. | |
[37:51] | Do you love her? | 你爱她吗? |
[38:07] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[38:14] | It’s good that you’re trying. | 好的一面是你在试着做 |
[38:17] | You wouldn’t be you | 你不会是你自己的 |
[38:17] | if you weren’t the kind of person who was trying to make it work. | 如果你不是那种试图解决问题的人 |
[38:22] | You think so? | 你这样想? |
[38:23] | Yeah. | |
[38:27] | It means i wasn’t wrong about you. | 那意味着我没看错你 |
[38:30] | Thanks. | 谢谢. |
[38:42] | good-bye,derek. | 再见derek. |
[38:46] | Good-bye,meredith. | 再见,meredith. |
[38:53] | maybe we’re not supposed to be happy. | 也许我们不应该快乐 |
[38:56] | Maybe gratitude | 也许感激之心 |
[39:00] | has nothing to do with joy. | 对喜悦不起任何作用 |
[39:03] | Hey. | |
[39:05] | Hey. | |
[39:07] | You goin’ inside? | 你要进去吗? |
[39:09] | No. You go ahead. | 不,你先进去. |
[39:10] | You sure? | 你确定? |
[39:11] | Yeah. Go make her happy. | 嗯,进去让她开心吧 |
[39:15] | Yeah. | |
[39:17] | Maybe being grateful means recognizing what you have | 也许感激是意味着认识到你所拥有的 |
[39:21] | for what it is… | 正是你应该有的… |
[39:25] | alex,hi. | |
[39:26] | you’re a surgical junkie. Go home! | 你是个手术嗜瘾者.回家去! |
[39:29] | Adele’s already mad. | Adele已经生气了 |
[39:31] | I’m in trouble no matter what. | 无论怎样我都已经惹了麻烦了 |
[39:33] | Anthere’s a whipple happening in o.r. 2. | Anthere的whipple手术是在2号手术室. |
[39:36] | Go home right now. | 回家去,现在!!! |
[39:38] | (elevator bell dings) | |
[39:40] | This kind of treatment is why they call you the nazi. | 这种暴力的对待就是他们叫你纳粹的原因 |
[39:44] | Appreciating small victories… | 感激小小的胜利… |
[39:46] | happy thanksgiving. | 感恩节快乐 |
[39:51] | (sighs) | |
[39:52] | I was nice. | 我很友善 |
[39:56] | Yeah. I noticed. | 是啊,我注意到了 |
[40:00] | You don’t ask a lot of personal questions. | 你并没有问太多个人问题 |
[40:03] | And you’re very hard to get to know. | 而且你非常难了解 |
[40:08] | yes. | 是的 |
[40:11] | My mother owns a restaurant in alabama. | 我妈妈在阿拉巴马有家餐厅 |
[40:17] | I scrubbed in on a foreign body removal this afternoon. | 今天下午我参加了一个外来物移除手术. |
[40:20] | A guy swallowed a wishbone whole. | 那家伙吞下了整个一根叉骨 |
[40:27] | admiring the struggle it takes | 赞赏的奋斗 |
[40:29] | simply to be human. | 陶冶简单的人品. |
[40:43] | you didn’t show. | 你没来? |
[40:46] | I waited. | 我在等 |
[40:54] | Derek,are you done? | Derek,你完了吗? |
[40:56] | Hurting me back,i mean. | 我是说,把伤害还回给我. |
[40:59] | ‘Cause i need to know because if not,i… | 因为我需要知道,因为如果不是… |
[41:03] | i got to special order a thicker skin | 我应该特别弄一套防护盔甲 |
[41:06] | or something. | 或者其他什么 |
[41:12] | maybe we’re thankful for the familiar things we know. | 也许我们善于感激那些我们熟悉的东西 |
[41:20] | there’s no anesthesia in sight. | 没有麻醉剂是可以被看到的. |
[41:25] | Here we go. | 开始吧 |
[41:27] | And maybe we’re thankful for the things we’ll never know. | 也许我们会感谢,感谢那些我们永远无法知道的事物. |
[41:34] | is this seat taken? | 这有人坐吗? |
[41:41] | Do you work at the hospital? | 你是在医院工作吗? |
[41:42] | No. | 不是 |
[41:43] | You’re not a brain surgeon or a doctor of any kind? No. | 你不是个脑科医生或者其他什么医生吗 不是. |
[41:52] | Then this seat isn’t taken. | 那么这里没人坐 |
[41:57] | at the end of the day, | 一天结束之前, |
[41:59] | the fact that we have the courage | 我们所拥有的事实-勇气 |
[42:00] | to still be standing… | 仍然屹立不倒… |
[42:02] | do you want to buy me a drink? | 你想要请我喝杯东西吗? |
[42:06] | Actually,i do. | 事实上,我想. |
[42:08] | Is reason enough to celebrate. | 理由充分的来庆祝一番 |
[44:02] | *** | |
[44:56] | *** | |
[45:06] | *** | |
[45:29] | *** | |
[46:01] | *** | |
[47:52] | *** | |
[48:26] | *** | |
[48:46] | *** | |
[49:04] | *** | |
[53:48] | *** | |
[54:04] | *** | |
[55:04] | *** | |
[55:21] | *** | |
[55:39] | *** | |
[55:53] | *** | |
[56:25] | *** | |
[56:47] | *** | |
[57:11] | *** | |
[57:27] | *** |