时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | you can’t help her now. | 你已经无法为她做任何事了 |
[00:03] | You don’t ask a lot of personal questions, | 你并不关心私人问题 |
[00:06] | and you’re very hard to get to know. | 而且你非常难相处 |
[00:09] | Yes. | 是的 |
[00:09] | With your reputation, seattle grace will become one of | 以你多年的经验,seattle grace将成为 |
[00:12] | the foremost neonatal hospitals west of manhattan. | 曼哈顿西部的知名产科医院之一. |
[00:14] | We got a third trimester burn victim here. | 我们这里有一个三级烧伤患者. |
[00:15] | Dr. Bailey, i’m gonna need some help. | Dr. Bailey,我需要帮忙 |
[00:18] | You show a real gift with my specialty, | 你在我的领域有不错的天赋 |
[00:20] | i’m going to be staying in town for awhile. | 我会在这里呆上一阵子的 |
[00:22] | Good-bye,derek. | 再见,derek. |
[00:24] | Good-bye,meredith. | 再见,meredith. |
[00:27] | Do you want to buy me a drink? | 想请我喝杯东西吗? |
[00:39] | hen you were a kid, | 当你还是孩子的时候, |
[00:40] | it was halloween candy. | 你喜欢万圣节的糖果. |
[00:48] | You hid it from your parents and ate it until you got sick. | 你从父母那里骗来,然后一直吃到恶心 |
[00:57] | So this is… where you live? | 这里就是… 你住的地方? |
[01:02] | In college, it was the heady combo | 而在大学的时候,变成了猛烈的混合物 |
[01:04] | of youth,tequila and well… you know. | 年轻,酒,和那个…你知道. |
[01:12] | As a surgeon,you take as much of the good | 作为一个医生,你需要 |
[01:15] | as you can get… | 尽可能的做到尽善尽美… |
[01:19] | because it doesn’t come around nearly as often as it should, | 因为改正错误的机会,并不是经常发生 |
[01:33] | ‘Cause good things aren’t always what they seem. | 因为好事永远不是表面看起来那样 |
[01:38] | That was amazing. | 太棒了. |
[01:40] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是啊,爽 |
[01:41] | Too much of anything… | 什么东西太多了的话.. |
[01:43] | even love… | 即使是爱情… |
[01:44] | is not always a good thing. | 也不会永远那么美好了 |
[01:46] | Did you… | 你有(高潮吗?)… |
[01:49] | yeah,i did. | 恩 |
[01:54] | There’s a boy in my bed. | 我床上有个男人 |
[01:55] | What’s his name? | 叫什么? |
[01:56] | Um,steve. | |
[01:58] | Where’d you find him? | 你哪里找到的? |
[01:59] | Joe’s. | Joe的酒吧. |
[02:00] | Mm. Guess where i am. | 猜猜我在哪里 |
[02:03] | Where? | 哪里? |
[02:04] | Burke’s apartment. | Burke的公寓 |
[02:06] | He went to the hospital. | 他去医院了 |
[02:08] | He left me here alone. | 他把我自己留在这里了 |
[02:11] | You’re going through his stuff,aren’t you? | 你要对他的东西彻底检查,对吧? |
[02:13] | Oh,there’s no stuff to go through. | 哦,根本没有什么值得我检查的. |
[02:16] | It’s a freak show. | 他这是个怪地方 |
[02:17] | I mean,you could do surgery in here. | 我是说,你都能在这里做手术了 |
[02:19] | Oh… | |
[02:23] | he arranged his books using the dewey decimal system. | 他按照杜威图书分类法给他的书籍归类 |
[02:26] | Mer,i’m scared. | Mer,我害怕 |
[02:27] | Get out. Get out of the house now. | 离开那里,现在就离开那公寓 |
[02:30] | Who are you talking to? | 和谁说话呢? |
[02:32] | Uh,l-i gotta go. | 我要挂了 |
[02:37] | Uh… | |
[02:39] | i have to go take a shower. | 我要去洗个澡 |
[02:41] | And when i get back, you won’t be here. | 当我回来的时候,希望你就不在这里了 |
[02:43] | So,um,good-bye,steve. | 那么,再见了,steve. |
[03:06] | Well,another sleepless night in seattle. | 新”西雅图未眠夜”啊 |
[03:08] | Yeah,who was it this time? Hairy back guy? | 是啊,这次又是谁?背上长毛的家伙? |
[03:11] | You know who i miss? | 知道我想谁吗? |
[03:12] | Inappropriate facial hair guy. | 那个胡须不对称的家伙. |
[03:14] | You know he did his own dishes? | 知道吗他洗了自己的盘子? |
[03:16] | Tattooed ass guy made coffee. | 屁股上有文身的家伙还煮过咖啡呢 |
[03:19] | Yeah,he was a keeper. | 是啊,他是个看门的 |
[03:22] | What? | 怎么了? |
[03:24] | Meredith? | |
[03:25] | I am over her. | 我早不迷恋她了 |
[03:27] | Okay. | |
[03:28] | I am. | 我的确放弃了 |
[03:29] | Yeah,i can see that. | 是啊,我看出来了 |
[03:30] | Although,is she trying to set some kind of record? | 尽管如此,她是在试图创造什么记录吗? |
[03:33] | At least she has a goal. | 至少她还有个目标 |
[03:37] | Oh. Oh. | |
[03:38] | Oh,he’s new. | 哦,他是新的哦 |
[03:40] | And i shall name him running guy. | 那我就叫他”逃跑小子”吧 |
[03:43] | You know who i heard alex come home with last night? | 知道昨晚我听到Alex和谁一起回家来了吗? |
[03:48] | You. | 你 |
[03:48] | I don’t want to talk about it. (chuckles) | 我不想聊这个 |
[03:51] | Actually,i really do want to talk about it. | 事实上,我挺想聊聊这个的 |
[03:52] | But he doesn’t want to talk about it | 但是他不想 |
[03:54] | because there were… technical difficulties. | 因为那个…技术上的困难 |
[03:57] | What? | 什么? |
[03:58] | You know,he didn’t… he… it was… | 那个,他没有…他…. |
[04:01] | no. Stop it. | -不 -别说了 |
[04:03] | You can’t say anything. | 你不许乱说话 |
[04:06] | George,stop it. | George,别笑了 |
[04:07] | L… i’m gonna at least | 我…下次我见到他的时候 |
[04:09] | think about making fun of him next time i see him. | 至少我能想想如何取笑他 |
[04:11] | He said it never happened before. | 他说他以前从没做过 |
[04:12] | Oh,that’s what we all say. | 哦,这是大家都在说的 |
[04:15] | And i mean they. That’s what they all say. | 我认真的,所有人都是这么说的 |
[04:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:19] | Maybe this relationship just isn’t meant to be. | 也许这段感情根本就不到那个地步 |
[04:21] | I mean,i ju… | 我是说,我只是… |
[04:23] | just need some sex, george. | 只是需要做爱罢了 george |
[04:26] | You know? I just… | 明白吗?我不过… |
[04:27] | i need sex now. You know what i mean? | 我现在就要做爱.明白我说什么吗? |
[04:32] | No matter how hard you beg… | 无论你怎么求我… |
[04:34] | i am not doing you. | 我也不会做你的 |
[04:44] | Nice to have you on board. | 欢迎你的加入 |
[04:45] | Thank you,patricia. | 谢谢patricia. |
[04:48] | Your own service, | 你工作自由 |
[04:50] | state-of-the-art nicu | 艺术级的工作待遇 |
[04:52] | and a salary that’ll make you one of | 以及一份高薪- |
[04:54] | the highest paid surgeons in the northwest. | 足以让你成为西北地区最高收入的医生 |
[04:56] | You better be worth it. | 你最好对得起这薪水 |
[04:57] | Quintuplets,richard. That’s a go? | 五胞胎产妇,richard.对吗? |
[04:59] | The mother-to-be checked in this morning. | 今早这个即将临盆的孕妇送了进来 |
[05:01] | Nothing i like more than a high-profile case. | 没什么比一个特殊病例更让我喜欢的了 |
[05:03] | Well,don’t go calling the press in yet. | 别把结论下的太早 |
[05:05] | It’s an extremely high risk pregnancy. | 这是个极度高危险的怀孕 |
[05:07] | At least three of the babies are surgical. | 至少三个婴儿是可以手术治愈的 |
[05:09] | In fact,i’m gonna need to pull people from all departments. | 事实上,我需要从所有的科系调人手过来帮忙 |
[05:11] | You’re my star. | 你说了算 |
[05:13] | Whatever you need. | 无论你需要什么 |
[05:15] | Is there meal service on this flight? | 这航班上有餐点供应吗? |
[05:18] | Robert martin,45, collapsed and hit his head, | Robert martin,45岁,昏倒的时候撞击了头部 |
[05:20] | causing a small subdural hemorrhage. | 导致小面积脑硬膜出血 |
[05:22] | Also presents with uncontrolled eye movement and delirium. | 同时伴有眼睛失控,以及暂时性精神狂乱 |
[05:24] | His alcohol and tox screens were negative, | 酒精和毒性测试均为阴性 |
[05:26] | but his sodium levels are 112. | 但是他体内的钠指数只有112. |
[05:28] | A little too low for my tastes. | 我觉得有点低 |
[05:29] | hey. Hey! | |
[05:31] | Mr. Martin,how you doing in there? | Mr. Martin,你那边还好吗? |
[05:34] | I’m still waiting on that drink. Are you the stewardess? | 我还在等我要的喝的呢.你是空姐吗? |
[05:37] | We’re called flight attendants now. | 我们马上就去叫空姐 |
[05:39] | Hey! | |
[05:40] | Hey! Oh,there it is right there. | Oh,看这里. |
[05:43] | On his pituitary. It’s a rathke’s cleft cyst. | 在他的垂体上方,一个小小的裂开的囊肿. |
[05:45] | So he’s hyponatremic. Yeah. | -那么他是hyponatremic了(钠指数低于135mmol/l) -没错 |
[05:46] | Excessive thirst is a common side effect. | 经常性的口渴就是一个普遍的副作用 |
[05:48] | The water’s what’s been screwing up his sodium level. | 水能够提高他的钠指数 |
[05:50] | It’s causing his delirium. | 并且导致他的精神错乱 |
[05:50] | So how do you treat hyponatremia? | 那么你如何治疗hyponatremia? |
[05:53] | Uh,3% hypertonic saline solution i.v., | 3%高渗亚生理盐水静脉注射 |
[05:55] | 300 cc’s over 3 hours. | 3个钟头内要注射300 cc以上 |
[05:57] | Great. Get him back to his room. | 做的好,带他回病房吧 |
[05:59] | Call me when he stabilizes. Nicely done,dr. Karev. | 稳定下来后叫我,做的不错dr. Karev. |
[06:01] | Hey! | |
[06:02] | When does the movie start? | 电影什么时候开始? |
[06:03] | Dorie,this is dr. Stevens. | Dorie,这是 dr. Stevens. |
[06:05] | She’ll be working with us on this case. | 她会帮我跟进你的病情的 |
[06:07] | Oh,the more the merrier. Apparently. How far along are you? | -人越多越热闹 -显然.你怀孕多久了? |
[06:10] | 32 weeks. | 32周. |
[06:11] | And how long is a normal gestation period? | 一般的怀孕周期是多久? |
[06:13] | 40 weeks,but with twins, | 40周,但是如果是双胞胎的话 |
[06:15] | 36 weeks is considered full term. | 36周就算是满周期了 |
[06:17] | So with quints,34 weeks is considered extremely successful. | 而就五胞胎来说,34周就算非常成功了 |
[06:20] | Well,just give them some acetaminophen. | 给他们一些退烧药就好了 |
[06:22] | It’s in the medicine cabinet. | 在药柜里面呢 |
[06:23] | Plan on going 36 weeks. | 我是计划到36周再生 |
[06:25] | No one’s leaving this uterus until i say so. | 谁也不能离开这子宫,直到我同意为止 |
[06:28] | The power of positive thinking,huh? | 积极想法的力量,恩? |
[06:29] | Well,that,bed rest | 恩,卧床修养期 |
[06:30] | and all the medical care you can give me. | 以及所有你给我的医疗关怀 |
[06:32] | We’re with the doctors now, so i’ll talk to you later. | 医生现在在做检查呢,过会我再打给你 |
[06:36] | Okay,bye. | |
[06:39] | Uh,adam’s got a fever, | adam有点发烧 |
[06:41] | which means soon they’ll all have a fever. | 那将意味着过不了多久他们都会染上的 |
[06:43] | I don’t think my mom’s gonna make it through lunch. | 我想妈妈在午餐时间搞不定这个了 |
[06:45] | We have 4-year-old boys at home… | 我们家里有4岁的男孩… |
[06:47] | adam,oliver and graham. Triplets? You… you already have triplets? | -adam,oliver和graham. -三胞胎? 你… 你们已经有了个三胞胎了? |
[06:51] | Oh,i guess when you take those fertility pills, | 我猜当你们在服用那些避孕药的时候 |
[06:53] | you should read the fine print. | 真应该好好读读上面的说明 |
[06:54] | Dr. Stevens. | |
[06:56] | Oh,i’m sorry. I just,i meant it as a… | 对不起,我只是,我是说.. |
[06:58] | it’s okay. I’m used to it. I just really wanted a girl. | 没关系,我都习惯了,我只是很想要个女儿 |
[07:01] | Yeah,we just didn’t bank on five girls. | 是啊,我们只是没想到会同时来5个女儿 |
[07:03] | But think of all the clothes and all that pink cuteness. | 但是想想那些美丽的衣服和小可爱们吧 |
[07:06] | Honey,that’s your happy place,remember? | 亲爱的,那是你高兴的地方,记得吗? |
[07:08] | Oh,yeah. | |
[07:12] | Try not to say everything that pops into your brain. | 试着别把所有闯进你大脑的东西都说出来 |
[07:19] | hey always look so sad when i kick them out. | 当我把他们踢出去的时候他们总是看起来挺难过 |
[07:24] | Seriously, why do guys not understand | 认真的问,为什么 |
[07:27] | that when you pick them up in a bar | 男人都不明白当你在酒吧里遇到他们 |
[07:28] | and take them home for sex | 然后带他们回家上床 |
[07:29] | that there are no picket fences or kids in your future? | 根本不意味着你们会有一个大房子和一群孩子的未来? |
[07:36] | Burke keyed you? | Burke把钥匙给你了? |
[07:38] | I got freakin’ keyed before coffee. | 得到咖啡之前弄到了一把钥匙 |
[07:40] | Oh,what is wrong with them? | 那怎么了? |
[07:42] | They’re like these 1950s debutantes, | 他们就像50年代的社交活动那样 |
[07:44] | one dance,and there’s a shotgun to your head. | 跳支舞,然后冲你的头开枪 |
[07:47] | Meredith. | |
[07:51] | You work here? What are you doing here, steve? | -你在这里工作? -你在这里干吗steve? |
[07:55] | I’m having a little problem. | 我有一点小问题 |
[07:56] | “Steve” steve? | 那个”steve”的steve? |
[07:58] | Actually,i’m having a big problem. | 事实上,我遇到麻烦了 |
[08:01] | What? | 什么? |
[08:02] | Steve,hi. Cristina. | |
[08:06] | Ever since you and i… it won’t go away. | 自从我和你… 它就持续勃起. |
[08:12] | Cristina! | |
[08:13] | What? It’s right there looking at me. | 怎么了? 它就在那里看着我呢. |
[08:19] | Oh,there are so many things i could say right now. | 呵呵,此时此刻我有好多话想和你说 |
[08:24] | Champ. | 你真是冠军. |
[08:28] | Grey’s Anatomy 210 Much Too Much | |
[08:55] | Do you think it’s serious? | 你们觉得这严重吗? |
[08:56] | It hurts like it’s serious. You realize this is completely insane? | -我疼的厉害 -你意识到这个有多愚蠢了吗? |
[09:00] | Look,we have to stash him somewhere | 听着,我们必须把他藏在哪里 |
[09:01] | until we figure out what’s wrong with him. | 直到我们找出到底什么原因为止 |
[09:02] | I can’t have the whole hospital finding out. I’m not going down for this. | -我不能让这个传遍整个医院 -我不会到处传这个的 |
[09:05] | It’s not my fault you broke this guy’s penis. | 你弄坏了这家伙的小弟弟不是我的错 |
[09:07] | Broke his what? Come… hey,hey. | 弄坏他的什么?快点… hey,hey. |
[09:10] | Don’t make me chase you down. I’m growin’ a person here. | 别让我到处追你们,我这里可养着个孩子呢 |
[09:12] | I gotta check on some labs. | 我要去看看检查结果了 |
[09:24] | How’s it look? | 看起来如何? |
[09:26] | Not bad. | 不错 |
[09:27] | Not bad? | 不错? |
[09:29] | Not bad is pretty good | 不错就是很好 |
[09:30] | when you have five babies in your uterus. | 当你有5个孩子在你子宫里的时候 |
[09:34] | Oh. | |
[09:35] | It’s kate. | 这是kate. |
[09:37] | She kicks me so hard. | 她踢我还挺狠的 |
[09:39] | It’s like a belly burn every time. | 每次都像肚子要破了一样 |
[09:41] | You’ve named them already? | 你已经给他们起好名字了? |
[09:43] | I know you think i’m crazy. | 我知道你觉得我很疯狂 |
[09:45] | Or maybe just a little bit stupid? | 或者也许只是 一点点愚蠢? |
[09:48] | Mrs. Russell,i’m sorry | Mrs. Russell,对不起 |
[09:49] | if i’ve done something to offend you. | 如果我做了什么冒犯你的事情 |
[09:51] | The only thing that will offend me | 只有一件事情会冒犯我 |
[09:52] | is if you pretend that you haven’t been judging me | 就是如果你假装你从来没有评价过我 |
[09:54] | since the minute we met. | 自从我们相遇的那刻起 |
[09:57] | We’re gonna be spending a lot of time together, | 我们会在一起共渡一段时间的 |
[09:58] | so we may as well be honest,right? | 所以诚实点对我们会好一些对吗? |
[10:04] | If you had reduced the fetuses even by two, | 如果你能减少婴儿即使只是两个 |
[10:07] | the other three could’ve been carried longer, | 其他3个就会在你子宫里孕育久一些 |
[10:09] | been more developed and born healthier. | 吸收足够的营养,并且健康的生下来 |
[10:12] | And you’re about the 16th doctor who’s told me that. | 你是第16个告诉我这些话的医生了 |
[10:20] | This one up here… | 这个在这上面… |
[10:21] | this is charlotte. | 这是charlotte. |
[10:23] | She’s the stubborn one. | 她是最顽皮的那个 |
[10:25] | Lodged into my rib cage, won’t budge. | 留在我的胸腔里面,不肯移动 |
[10:28] | And over here… | 而这边… |
[10:30] | lucy. | |
[10:33] | She’s a bad ass. | 她是个坏孩子 |
[10:35] | She gets kicked, she kicks back. | 如果她被踢到,她一定会踢回去. |
[10:37] | Emily. | |
[10:41] | she has the hiccups almost every day. | 她几乎每天都打嗝 |
[10:45] | And over here is julie. She’s pretty mellow. | 而这边是julie. 她是个成熟的孩子 |
[10:48] | Every once in awhile, she just turns over. | 每过一小会,她就要翻身调整姿势 |
[10:50] | Which brings us back to… | 然后现在我们又回到了… |
[10:53] | kate. | |
[10:57] | Who gives you belly burn. | 那个让你肚子爆炸的孩子 |
[10:58] | Every time she kicks. | 每次当她踢我的时候 |
[11:02] | We were just bringing him up here | 我们只是把他带来这里 |
[11:04] | because he’s got this… problem,you see. | 因为他只是有这个….问题,看到了? |
[11:08] | And he’s a-a friend. | 他只是个朋友而已. |
[11:11] | What did your friend take? | 你朋友吃什么了? |
[11:13] | Take? Which erectile dysfunction drug? | -吃什么? -那些勃起功能障碍的药物? |
[11:16] | You took… absolutely not. I swear. | -你吃… -绝对没有,我发誓 |
[11:18] | It was all natural between us. Shut up. | -我们之间完全是自然反映 -闭嘴 |
[11:21] | Your condition is called priapism, | 你这种情况叫做priapism(阴茎持续勃起症) |
[11:23] | usually brought on by the overuse of e.d.s. | 一般是因为过度服用e.d.s(勃起功能障碍药物) |
[11:26] | I didn’t take anything. | 我什么都没吃 |
[11:27] | Well,we’ll have to take your word for it | 我们只能相信你所说的 |
[11:30] | because there’s no test to see if you’re lying. | 因为如果你一直撒谎的话,根本没任何测试可以看到 |
[11:32] | We’ll have to look for other causes. | 我们需要找出其他成因 |
[11:34] | There’ll be lots of labs. | 很多检查需要做 |
[11:35] | Lots of… procedures… | 还有很多…其他程序… |
[11:38] | painful procedures… | 疼痛程序… |
[11:40] | procedures which might make you wish you never had a penis. | 这测试会让你觉得,恨不得就没长过小弟弟 |
[11:43] | You sure you don’t want to change your story? | 你确定你不想改变你的说法? |
[11:45] | I swear,i’m clean. | 我发誓我是清白的 |
[11:47] | All right. Grey,start his work-up. | 好吧Grey,去开始做他的测试吧 |
[11:49] | Get some blood,get him some meperidine for his pain. | 做一些血测试,注射一些度冷丁来止痛 |
[11:53] | As of now,your friend is admitted. | 你的朋友现在已经肯定他的说法了 |
[11:58] | Dorie russell… she’s giving birth to quints. | Dorie russell…将要产下五胞胎 |
[12:00] | Yes,richard said we were on standby, | 恩richard说了我们要随时侯命 |
[12:01] | which is no problem,really, ’cause it’s not like i have | 这没什么,真的.因为这并不是 |
[12:03] | a neurosurgery department to run or anything. Aww. | 好像我有个神经外科或者其他什么忙着要管理一样 |
[12:06] | Yes,apparently our departments are at her disposal. Mm-hmm. | 是啊,很明显我们的科都在她的管理之下 |
[12:08] | Do you have time to talk to the mom now? | 你们现在有时间和妈妈聊聊吗? |
[12:11] | I want her to meet all the surgeons on her team. Yes,no problem. | -我想她见见其他手术组的成员 -好的,没问题 |
[12:14] | I’ll come by after i get out of the o.r. | 我一从手术室出来就去 |
[12:15] | Thank you,dr. Burke. Sure. | -谢谢dr. Burke -没问题 |
[12:19] | i didn’t hear you leave the hotel room this morning. | 我没听到你今早离开酒店房间 |
[12:21] | I missed you at breakfast. | 我在早饭的时候想你了 |
[12:22] | I had an early surgery. | 我有一个很早的手术 |
[12:24] | You sure that’s all? Nothing’s wrong? | 你确定就因为这个?没其他了? |
[12:26] | No,it’s like i said. I just had an early surgery. | 没有,就像我说的,我只是有个很早的手术而已 |
[12:29] | Okay. | |
[12:29] | I feel like a beached whale. | 我觉得像一只搁浅的鲸鱼一样 |
[12:32] | Dorie,this is dr. Shepherd. He’s our head of neurosurgery. | Dorie,这是dr. Shepherd. 他是我们的神经科主任 |
[12:35] | Hi,dorie. Hi. Another dr. Shepherd. | -Hi. 又一个dr. Shepherd. |
[12:37] | He’s my husband,actually. Seriously? | -事实上他是我的老公 -真的吗? |
[12:39] | Wow. Look at you two. | 哦,看看你们俩 |
[12:42] | Everybody must hate you. | 大家肯定都嫉妒你俩 |
[12:43] | oh,you have no idea. | 哦,你可不知道 |
[12:46] | Anyway,dorie, | |
[12:47] | dr. Shepherd wants to talk to you about baby c. | dr. Shepherd想和你谈谈婴儿c. |
[12:49] | Lucy. Yes,lucy has a condition called hydrocephalus. | -是的lucy有脑水肿 |
[12:52] | It is a buildup | 这因为累积了过多的 |
[12:54] | of cerebral spinal fluid on the brain. | 脑脊髓液而流到大脑形成的 |
[12:55] | Okay,and that means… | 好吧,那将意味着… |
[12:57] | excess fluid builds up | 过多的液体积聚而成 |
[12:58] | and it puts pressure on the baby’s brain, | 然后压力推向婴儿的大脑 |
[13:00] | which could result in brian damage. | 这个能导致脑损伤 |
[13:04] | Here’s the good news. We caught it early enough. | 好消息是,我们发现的早 |
[13:07] | We can take care of it very quickly. | 我们能很快的处理好这个 |
[13:08] | How? | 如何处理? |
[13:09] | I’m going to install a shunt to drain the fluid. | 我将会做一个手术使液体排出 |
[13:11] | Barring any complications, | 没有任何并发症 |
[13:12] | you’re looking at a full recovery. | 而且你会完全康复 |
[13:14] | No brain damage? No brain damage. | -没有脑损伤? -没有 |
[13:17] | Okay,really… | 好的,真的… |
[13:20] | couldn’t you have led with that? | 你就不能从好消息开始说吗? |
[13:24] | Good point. | 说的好. |
[13:25] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么? |
[13:27] | It’s a key. | 钥匙 |
[13:29] | Why? Why is it a key? | -为什么 -为什么是钥匙? |
[13:32] | Are we feeling existential this morning? | 我们今早讨论存在主义哲学了吗? |
[13:34] | Well,if a key turns ia lock and no one asked for the key | 如果一把钥匙打开一把锁,而没人要这把钥匙 |
[13:38] | or even wanted the key, | 或者即使要这钥匙 |
[13:39] | doest make a sound? | 不会发出声音吗? |
[13:44] | I’m going to take this opportunity | 我要把握这个机会 |
[13:46] | to be someplace else. | 离开你 |
[13:51] | Steve’s labs came back clean. So? | -Steve的结果出来了,全部没问题 -如何? |
[13:53] | So someone needs to induce vasoconstriction. | 那么某人需要做血管收缩 |
[13:56] | Oh,nice try with the fancy word. | 哦,真是有趣的词汇 |
[13:58] | He needs an enema, and the answer is no. | 他需要灌肠,答案是不 |
[14:01] | I can’t do it. | 我不能做这个 |
[14:02] | Oh,come on. | 哦算了吧 |
[14:03] | You let a guy you pick up in a bar see you naked, | 你让一个从酒吧带回来的男子看你裸体 |
[14:05] | and you can’t give him an enema? Totally uncalled for. | -但是你不能帮他灌肠? -完全两码事 |
[14:08] | Well,i am keyed up and cranky. | 我紧张而乖僻的. |
[14:10] | I would do it for you. | 我会帮你做这个的 |
[14:11] | Oh,really? You’d give burke an enema? | 是吗?你会帮burke灌肠? |
[14:14] | Yes. Uh-huh. | -是的 -是吗? |
[14:16] | Maybe. Mm-hmm. | -也许 -哦? |
[14:16] | No,but that’s not the point. | 不会做,但是这不是重点 |
[14:18] | Oh,yeah. Okay. Here’s how it goes. | Oh,yeah. Okay.不如这样 |
[14:20] | I do this for you, and you do | 我帮你这次 |
[14:22] | every enema i’m assigned to for an entire month. Deal. | -然后你帮我做这个月我所有分到的灌肠病人 -成交 |
[14:26] | Wow,you really don’t want to do this. | 看来你是真不想做这个啊 |
[14:32] | Have we heard from the seller’s agent? | 卖家中介那边有什么消息吗? |
[14:34] | I’ve been calling all morning. | 我整个早上都在联系 |
[14:35] | Ah,mr. Rtin. It’s good to see you back on solid ground. | Ah,mr. Rtin. 真高想看到你恢复正常 |
[14:38] | I’m dr. Shepherd. My assistant doyle ss | -我是dr. Shepherd. -我的助手doyle ss |
[14:41] | i passed out and hit my head. | 我昏倒了而且撞了我的头 |
[14:42] | This guy says it’s some kind of cyst. | 这家伙说什么囊肿. |
[14:44] | I want you to say when i can get out of here. A rathke’s cleft cyst. | -我想要你告诉我什么时候我可以出院 -早期裂口囊肿 |
[14:48] | Whatever. | 管他呢 |
[14:48] | It’s a congenital tumor on your pituitary. | 那是个先天瘤在你的垂体上 |
[14:50] | That’s treatable,right? You’re gonna need surgery. | -是可治愈的对吗? -你需要做手术 |
[14:52] | See,i’m going to use an endonasal approach. | 我想要帮你做一个endonasal手术 |
[14:55] | Endonasal? Mm-hmm. | |
[14:56] | You’re gonna pull it out through my nose? Mm-hmm. | -你要把那东西从我鼻子排出来? -是的 |
[14:59] | Look him up. Check his credentials. | 查查他的声誉度 |
[15:00] | It’s a minimally invasive procedure, | 这是很小的入侵式手术 |
[15:02] | so there won’t be any scaring. Good. So when? | -所以不会有任何疤痕留下 -很好,那么什么时候? |
[15:06] | Once we fully stabilize your sodium levels. | 一旦我们完全稳定住你的钠指数的时候 |
[15:08] | That means no more water. I’m thirsty. | -那意味着不能喝过多的水 -我渴 |
[15:10] | It’s a side effect of the tumor. | 这是脑瘤的副作用 |
[15:12] | We’ll keep you hydrated intravenously. | 我们会保持你的液体经脉注射 |
[15:13] | Right. Okay? | |
[15:17] | What the hell do you think you’re doing? | 你tmd觉得自己在干吗? |
[15:18] | I’m just following the doctor’s orders. | 我只是按照医生的嘱咐. |
[15:27] | I cannot believe this is happening. | 我无法相信这个要发生 |
[15:29] | Try being me. | 试着以我的角度想想 |
[15:30] | I mean, you meet someone in a bar, | 我是说,你在酒吧遇到某人 |
[15:32] | you have a few drinks, a few laughs, | 你喝了一些酒,讲了一些笑话 |
[15:34] | you make out in the car. | 在车里做爱 |
[15:35] | Roll over to your side. Other side. | 翻过去你那边,另外一边 |
[15:40] | Bring your knees up to your chest. | 把你的膝盖抬到前胸上来 |
[15:41] | You have a good time. | 你过了段快乐时光. |
[15:42] | Spend the night, wake up the next morning | 黑夜放纵,早上醒来 |
[15:45] | and… okay! | 然后… okay! |
[15:56] | So you’re still not talking to me? | 你还不和我说话吗? |
[15:58] | You gave me syphilis. | 你把梅毒传给我 |
[16:00] | And i am talking to you, | 而且我在和你说话了 |
[16:01] | i just don’t have anything to say. | 我只是没话可说 |
[16:06] | How’s george? | george怎么样了? |
[16:08] | O’malley’s a fetus. | O’malley是婴儿 |
[16:09] | He’s all whiney and afraid of the light. | 他总是嘀咕不停,而且害怕灯光 |
[16:12] | So you didn’t tell him you were doing me,big deal. | 你没告诉他我和你上床了,这是个大事情 |
[16:14] | Minimal disclosure, that’s my policy. | 最小的暴露,这是我的政策 |
[16:23] | Hey. I’ve been looking for you. | Hey. 我到处找你呢 |
[16:25] | Hey. | |
[16:27] | I’m on the quints case. | 我在跟着那五胞胎的病例 |
[16:28] | Yeah,i heard. | 我听说了 |
[16:29] | Yeah,they’re going to need | 是啊,他们需要 |
[16:30] | multiple surgeries once ty’re delivered. | 多重手术,一旦他们生下来 |
[16:31] | I put you on the pager list, so you’re in,too. | 我把你的名字写在外援名单里了,那么你也会加入的 |
[16:34] | Yeah,i kind of got my own cases | 是啊,我还有我自己的病人 |
[16:36] | to worry about,so… | 来担心照顾,所以… |
[16:37] | okay,alex… was it me? | okay,alex… 是我吗? |
[16:41] | Because we seemed to be actually having a normal time, | 因为我们看起来应该有段正常的时光 |
[16:45] | a good time. | 快乐的时光. |
[16:46] | Yeah,we were having a good time. | 是啊,我们的确过的很愉快 |
[16:48] | Well,then was it me? Was it something i did or… | 那么是因为我吗?是因为我做了什么或者… |
[16:51] | look,it wasn’t you,okay? | 听着,不是因为你,好吗? |
[16:53] | It was just… | 是因为… |
[16:54] | i just didn’t feel like doing it. | 我只是不想做那个而已 |
[16:56] | I was tired,you know? | 我很累,你知道? |
[17:00] | Well,do you feel like doing it tonight? | 那么你今晚想做吗? |
[17:02] | Well… | 恩… |
[17:05] | i’m on call,so… | 我今晚值班,那么… |
[17:07] | okay. Well… | 好吧… |
[17:10] | do you feel like doing it now? | 你想现在做吗? |
[17:14] | What,right now? | 什么,现在? |
[17:16] | People have sex in this hospital all the time. | 好多人都在这医院里做爱 |
[17:32] | You hear about the quint | 听说那五胞胎了吗 |
[17:33] | yeah,i heard. | 恩,听说了 |
[17:36] | Yeah. I got to get in on that. | 恩,我要参加那手术 |
[17:38] | Yeah,well,that’s addison. | 是啊,那是addison的. |
[17:40] | So i’m guessing i don’t stand a chance. | 所以我猜我是不会被选中的. |
[17:44] | So how do you break a guy’s penis? | 你是如何弄坏那家伙的小弟弟的? |
[17:47] | You know about steve? | 你知道steve? |
[17:51] | Why does every guy i meet | 为什么我遇到的每个人 |
[17:53] | come with his own unique set of nightmarish humiliations? | 都有着与众不同的恶梦似的羞辱? |
[17:57] | maybe it’s a matter of volume? | 也许是因为量? |
[17:59] | Volume? What’s that supposed to mean? | 量? 你什么意思? |
[18:01] | Just,you know,there’s quality and then there’s quantity. | 只是,你知道,质量和数量 |
[18:04] | So you think i’m sleeping with too many guys? | 你的意思是我和太多的男人上床了? |
[18:06] | You think i’m some kind of slut? | 你认为我是什么荡妇? |
[18:08] | I think you’re taking some risks. | 我认为你在冒险. |
[18:10] | I think you’ll find yourself in hole in some guy’s basement | 我认为你会在什么人的地下室的角落里找到你自己 |
[18:13] | being ordered to put the lotion on the skin | 正被安排着,在皮肤上涂满乳液 |
[18:16] | I think… excuse me. I’m talking. | -或者你又穿上一双长筒袜 -别说了 我认为…对不起我还没说完 |
[18:17] | So you’re not over derek. You want to be,but you’re not. | 所以你并没有忘记derek.你想忘记,但是你没有 |
[18:20] | So you’re trying to find some replacement, | 你在试着找某些代替品 |
[18:23] | some temporary way to feel better, | 某些暂时性的解决方法来让自己感觉好过些 |
[18:24] | but it’s not working and it’s not going to work | 但是并没有成功,而且也不会成功 |
[18:26] | because a future of meaningless one-night stands | 因为一场无意义的一夜情的未来 |
[18:28] | and problematic penises is not what you want. | 或者有问题的小弟弟,都不是你想要的东西 |
[18:32] | You want better, | 你要的是更好的 |
[18:34] | and you deserve better. | 而且你值得更好的 |
[18:39] | And not every guy’s a nightmare. | 不是所有人都是个恶梦 |
[18:46] | If it’s me, just tell me it’s me. | 如果是我的原因,告诉我是因为我 |
[18:48] | It’s not you. | 并不是你 |
[18:49] | Well,then is it a medical thing | 那么是医学的问题了 |
[18:52] | or… or a problem? | 或者.. 或者什么疾病? |
[18:53] | Because guys have problems sometimes. | 因为男人有时候有问题 |
[18:55] | I don’t have a problem. | 我没病. |
[18:58] | Get back down here. | 回来 |
[19:00] | We’re gonna do this until we do it. | 我们继续做,直到做成了为止 |
[19:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:16] | Oh…9-1-1. i’m sorry. | Oh…9-1-1. 对不起 |
[19:23] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[19:35] | Where have you been? | 你去哪里了? |
[19:36] | I,um,l… | 我… |
[19:38] | the nurse was here. | 护士在这里呢 |
[19:41] | I’ve loaded her up with magnesium. | 我放了一些镁在这里 |
[19:42] | Start monitong her for toxicity. | 然后开始监视她的毒性测试 |
[19:44] | Oh,it’s too soon. They can’t come yet. | 哦,太快了,他们不能出来 |
[19:48] | Mom says graham started puking. | 妈妈说graham开始呕吐了 |
[19:51] | What is it? What’s going on? | 这是什么?怎么了? |
[19:52] | Dorie’s having contractions. The babies’ vital signs are stable, | Dorie开始宫缩,婴儿们的情况稳定 |
[19:55] | but your placenta’s laying low. | 但是你的胎盘下垂 |
[19:57] | We’re going to have to keep a close eye on that. | 我们会继续观察 |
[19:58] | We want to keep them in there as long as possible. | 我们想要这些孩子尽可能久的留在子宫里 |
[20:00] | How are we keeping them in there if she’s having contractions? | 如果她开始宫缩的话如何留着他们? |
[20:02] | It’s all right,hon. They can stop them. | 没关系,亲爱的,他们可以做到 |
[20:04] | You’re gonna trendelenberg me,right? | 你要帮我做trendelenberg,对吗? |
[20:06] | Yes,i am. You’ve done your reading,dorie. | 是的我会的,你读了好多相关材料,dorie. |
[20:09] | They did it with the triplets. | 他们对三胞胎也是这样做的 |
[20:10] | Gravity,remember,tom? | 重力,记得吗,tom? |
[20:12] | It worked fine then, and it’ll be fine now. | 那时候就做的很好,现在也会没事的 |
[20:15] | Hang in there,tom. | 继续犹豫吧,tom. |
[20:16] | There’s no time for second thoughts now. | 现在甚至没有一秒钟可让你思考 |
[20:18] | We didn’t think we’d survive the first week with the boys, | 我们第一周的时候都没想过可以和孩子们一起活下来 |
[20:21] | and we did,and we’ll be the same with the girls. | 但是我们挺过来了,而现在我们会和女儿们再次活下来的 |
[20:23] | We’re ready. | 准备好了 |
[20:25] | Well,that’s all we can do for now. | 这就是我们现在所能做的 |
[20:28] | Dr. Stevens,are you on call tonight? | Dr. Stevens,你今晚值班吗? |
[20:30] | Um,no. | 不是 |
[20:32] | You are now. | 你现在是了 |
[20:43] | Enema didn’t work. | 灌肠不起作用. |
[20:44] | Enema didn’t work? Enema didn’t work. | 灌肠不起作用?灌肠不起作用 |
[20:47] | Huh. Well,it was an excellent enema. | 那可是个非常棒的灌肠 |
[20:50] | So what’s the next step? | 下一步该怎么办? |
[20:52] | Needle aspiration. | 扎针 |
[20:55] | A needle? | 扎针? |
[20:55] | My penis? | 我的小弟弟? |
[20:57] | We have to drain the blood. | 我们需要放血 |
[21:01] | No way! No! Forget it. | 不可以,绝对不行,算了吧 |
[21:03] | Then you’re looking at impotence, | 那么你就会阳痿, |
[21:05] | penile infarction or gangrene, | 阴茎僵死或者腐败 |
[21:08] | so if you want it to fall off… | 如果你想它倒下来… |
[21:09] | no,no. I really don’t want that. | 不,不,我真的不想要这个 |
[21:11] | Then let’s get to it. What goes up must come down. | 那么让我们开始吧,什么让它起来,一定会有东西让它倒下的 |
[21:14] | I feel nauseous. | 我感觉恶心 |
[21:17] | Just lie back,close your eyes and try to relax. | 往后躺,闭上眼睛,试着放松自己 |
[21:20] | If i could relax, i wouldn’t be here. | 如果我能放松的话,我就不会在这里了 |
[21:26] | How is he? | 他怎么样了? |
[21:27] | Well,surgery’s scheduled for tomorrow,so… | 手术排到明天了,所以.. |
[21:29] | is there anything i can do? | 还有什么需要我做的吗? |
[21:31] | Don’t let him drink any water, even if he begs. | 别让他喝水,即使他恳求 |
[21:33] | Is there any family we should contact,friends? No. | 有什么家人需要我们联络的吗,朋友? 没有 |
[21:35] | He doesn’t really get along well with most people. | 他不太擅长和其他人相处 |
[21:38] | Not big on the social skills. Sad guy. | 不太擅长社交 悲哀的家伙 |
[21:40] | Well,he has me. Three years as his assistant. | 他有我,3年的助手 |
[21:43] | I guess i’m his iend. | 我猜我是他的朋友 |
[21:44] | Doyle! | |
[21:53] | What if i just gave him back the key? | 如果我把钥匙还给你会怎样? |
[21:56] | He’ll be hurt. What if i don’t use it? | 他会很难过 那如果我根本不用呢? |
[21:59] | Well,then,if you had no intention on using it, | 这样说来,如果你没有想过要用它 |
[22:01] | you shouldn’t have taken it in the first place. | 你就跟本不该拿走它 |
[22:02] | Oh,come on. | 算了你 |
[22:04] | Fishing a key out of a coffee cup | 从咖啡杯里钓上来一把钥匙 |
[22:05] | isn’t like some binding legal contract | 会不会像是什么法律约束的契约? |
[22:08] | your boyfriend gave you a key to his place? | 你男朋友把他家钥匙给你了? |
[22:11] | Why is he talking? | 他为什么会说话? |
[22:12] | I’m just saying, | 我只是说说 |
[22:13] | e guy put himself out there. He’s taking the next step. | 一个男人都做了这些了,就是打算好下一步该怎么办了 |
[22:16] | You can’t not use. | 你不能不用 |
[22:17] | Do you think you might not be in the best position right now | 你有想过你此时此刻并不是什么好姿势 |
[22:21] | to be handing out relationship advice? | 来建议我如何处理感情吗? |
[22:23] | Hey,he offered the key. You took the key. | 他把钥匙给你了,你带走了 |
[22:26] | Just because i’m… | 只是因为我… |
[22:27] | look at that. | 快看啊 |
[22:31] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[22:33] | You’re flaccid. | 你软下来了 |
[22:35] | I never thought i’d be so happy to hear that. | 从没想过我是如此高兴听到这句话 |
[22:48] | Hey,dorie,tom, | |
[22:50] | this is dr. Burke. | 这是dr. Burke. |
[22:51] | He’s the head of cardiothoracic surgery | 他是心胸外科主任 |
[22:52] | and dr. O’malley who will be assisting him. | 以及帮助他的dr. O’malley |
[22:55] | Dr. Burke wanted to talk to you about emily’s heart surgery. | Dr. Burke想和你聊聊关于emily的心脏手术 |
[22:57] | Emily needs heart surgery? Yes. | Emily需要心脏手术? 是的 |
[22:59] | Your daughter has a condition called | 你的女儿得了一种叫做 |
[23:01] | hypoplastic left heart syndrome. The surgery will be extensive. | 左心室发育不全的综合症.这个手术就是要扩大它 |
[23:04] | And the odds are that… | 而成败几率是… |
[23:05] | we don’t believe in odds. Good,neither do i. | 我们不相信几率. 很好,我也不信 |
[23:08] | But it is important that you both understand | 但是重要的是你们都明白 |
[23:10] | medically what’s going on with your girls. | 在你们女儿身上发生的医学转变 |
[23:12] | After she’s born,there won’t be much time to ask questions so… | 她出生之后,就没有时间再问问题了,所以… |
[23:15] | okay. | |
[23:17] | We’re listening. | 我们在听. |
[23:19] | What’s wrong with emily’s heart? | emily的心脏怎么了? |
[23:21] | The chambers on the left side are underdeveloped. | 左侧的心室是发育不完全的 |
[23:23] | In addition, the mitral valve, | 而且,用来连接两个心室的 |
[23:25] | which connects these two chambers, | 二尖瓣 |
[23:27] | is abnormally narrow. | 非正常的狭窄 |
[23:44] | It’s a key. | 钥匙 |
[23:45] | Just a key? | 只是钥匙? |
[23:47] | Just a key. | 只是钥匙 |
[23:48] | Well,good. | 那好 |
[23:50] | Good. Good. | 很好 |
[23:58] | Or… | 或者… |
[24:00] | you could start thinking about moving in with me. | 你可以开始想想搬来和我一起住 |
[24:28] | Don’t mind me. | 别怪我. |
[24:31] | What’s up with doyle? | doyle怎么了? |
[24:32] | I had to fire him. | 我必须炒了他 |
[24:35] | Get me some water. I’m drying up. | 给我些水,我要脱水了 |
[24:37] | Yeah,well, that’s the tumor talking. | 是啊,这是那瘤在说话 |
[24:38] | Your i.v.’s keeping you hydrated. | 给你的静脉注射会保持你体内的水量 |
[24:40] | Sohy’d you fire doyle? He seemed like a good guy. | 你要开除doyle? 他看起来是个不错的人 |
[24:45] | I could see it in his es. He didn’t respect me anymore. | 我从他的眼睛中看到他再也不尊重我了 |
[24:51] | He thought he was your friend. | 他认为他是你的朋友 |
[24:52] | Friend? Doyle? | 朋友? Doyle? |
[24:54] | Oh,right,you don’t have any friends. | 哦,对啊,你没有任何朋友 |
[24:55] | If i did,i wouldn’t let them see me like this. | 如果我有,我不会让他们看到我这样的 |
[24:58] | Illness is a sign of weakness. | 疾病是虚弱的象征 |
[25:00] | Once they see it,they never look at you the same way again. | 一旦他们看到了,他们再也不会像从前那样对待你了 |
[25:02] | I mean, you’re a hotshot doctor. | 我是说,你是个急功近利医生. |
[25:05] | I’m sure you don’t let all the other hotshot doctors | 我肯定你不愿意让其他在这里的急功近利的医生 |
[25:08] | around here know anything about your problems. | 知道任何你的问题 |
[25:09] | No,i’m a hotshot doctor. I don’t have any problems. | 不,我是个急功近利的医生,但是我没有任何问题 |
[25:12] | You probably don’t have any friends either. | 你可能也没什么朋友 |
[25:20] | Oh,my lord. Ooh,child. | 哦我的上帝 |
[25:24] | Don’t tell me. | 别告诉我 |
[25:25] | The flag is flying once again. | 旗帜又迎风飘扬起来咯. |
[25:26] | Hey,nothing i did. | 嗨,我什么都没做 |
[25:28] | Well,we tried everything. So it must be neural. | 我们已经试过所有办法了,所有那肯定是神经性的了 |
[25:30] | Neural? | 神经性? |
[25:31] | She already called for a consult. | 她已经叫人来会诊了 |
[25:36] | A consult? You called neural for a consult? | 会诊?你找人来为这神经性会诊? |
[25:39] | Hey,it’s not my fau you broke the boy’s penis. | 嗨,不是我的错,是你弄坏了这小子的小弟弟 |
[25:44] | Well,hello, everybody. | 大家好 |
[25:45] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[25:53] | So when did this,um, problem begin? | 这..问题什么时候开始的? |
[25:56] | Well,i had an erection last night | 我昨晚勃起了 |
[25:59] | and woke up with one this morning. | 然后今早起床的时候又一次 |
[26:00] | Uh,dr. Shepherd, if you don’t need me, | dr. Shepherd,如果你不需要我的话 |
[26:02] | the other dr. Shepherd needs a consult on one of the quints. | 另外一个dr. Shepherd需要我过去为五胞胎会诊 |
[26:05] | Yeah,no,we’re fine. | 不用了,我们很好 |
[26:06] | Sohen did you last ejaculate? | 你昨晚是如何射精的? |
[26:09] | I’m not sure. Meredith? | 我不太确定 Meredith? |
[26:14] | Oh,i’m… i’m gonna go with dr. Bailey. | 恩,我要过去帮 dr. Bailey. |
[26:17] | Meredith,what time did we,uh… | Meredith,我们是几点…. |
[26:21] | you know. | 你知道 |
[26:24] | Yes,meredith, what time did you two… | 是的,meredith,你们俩什么时候… |
[26:39] | Here it is. Right there… the omphalocele. | 在这里,脐突出 |
[26:42] | Yeah,look at that. | 是啊,看看这个 |
[26:44] | That’s the scariest word yet. | 那可是个让人惊慌的词哦 |
[26:45] | Oh,all it means is some of the baby’s internal organs | 那个意思是,一些婴儿的内脏 |
[26:47] | are growing in a sac outside its body. Cristina! | 在它体外的一个囊内成长. Cristina! |
[26:50] | “All it means”? | “那个意思”? |
[26:52] | Her organs are growing outside of her body. | 她的内脏在她的体外. |
[26:56] | That’s all it means? | 那就是所有的意思? |
[26:57] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[26:58] | I’ll remove the sac membrane containing the organs. | 我会移除包括内脏在内的囊隔膜 |
[27:02] | Make a small incision in the baby’s abdomen | 在婴儿的腹部切开一个小的切口 |
[27:04] | and put them back inside. | 然后再放内脏进去 |
[27:07] | Oh,julie. | |
[27:10] | She’s the quiet one. | 她是最安静的孩子了. |
[27:26] | What makes you think… | 什么让你认为… |
[27:27] | what makes you think we can live together? | 什么让你认为我们可以在一起生活? |
[27:30] | You don’t know anything about me. | 你根本不了解我 |
[27:36] | I know that you prefer an 11 blade for your i and d’s. | 我了解你喜欢11层刀刃为你的i和d |
[27:40] | I know you prefer to say “pick ups” instead of “forceps.” | 我了解你喜欢说”pick ups”来代替 “forceps.” |
[27:44] | I know you like your coffee | 我了解你喜欢你的咖啡 |
[27:46] | from the cart by the front entrance | 从门口前面那推车上买来的 |
[27:48] | better than the coffee in the cafeteria. I know you. | 比自助餐厅的好,我了解你. |
[27:50] | Those are little things… just details. | 这些都是小事情….不过是细节 |
[27:57] | I know you. | 我了解 |
[27:59] | You don’t wanna move. | 你不想搬来. |
[28:03] | But i can’t always be the one that takes the step. | 但是我不能一直做那个主动的人 |
[28:05] | Any more steps, and i’m walking away. | 再多 一步的话,我就放弃了 |
[28:23] | Mr. Martin! | |
[28:24] | Mr. Martin,please! | Mr. Martin,请回答! |
[28:27] | Mr. Martin,please,you heard what the doctor said! | Mr. Martin,你听到医生说的了,拜托! |
[28:29] | I don’t need any doctors. I don’t need anyone! | 我不需要医生,不需要! |
[28:31] | Open the door,martin. | 开门,martin. |
[28:33] | I am an island. | 我是一座岛屿 |
[28:35] | A beautiful island surrounded by water. | 一座美丽的被水环绕的岛 |
[28:38] | What do you wanna do? Shepherd gave me one job to do… | 你想怎么做?shepherd只给了我一个任务… |
[28:41] | just keep this dude from drinking water. Do you want me to page him? | 就是别让这家伙喝水 需要我呼他吗? |
[28:44] | No,i can handle this. Just go get some restraints | 不用,我能处理,去拿些镇静剂来 |
[28:46] | and turn the water off to the floor. | 把这层的水都停了 |
[28:47] | Martin,open the door! | Martin,开门! |
[28:49] | Your c.t. Shows a tumor on your lower spine | 你的ct结果显示你有个瘤在脊椎底部 |
[28:52] | which is pressing against your cavernous nerve. | 并且正压迫着你的神经. |
[28:54] | Which is causing the erection. | 导致你的勃起 |
[28:57] | A tumor? Right. | 瘤? 是的 |
[29:00] | A-a tumor. So… | 瘤…那么… |
[29:03] | i should be scared,right? | 我应该害怕,对吗? |
[29:04] | This is… this is the time for scared. | 这是…这是应该害怕的时候 |
[29:08] | Um,it’s going to be fine. | 会没事的. |
[29:12] | Um,dr. Shepherd is gonna schedule a surgery. | dr. Shepherd会给你做个手术. |
[29:16] | Yes,i’ll remove the tumor | 是的,我会取出那个瘤 |
[29:17] | and everything should return to normal. “Normal” normal? | 然后所有都会恢复到正常. “正常”的正常? |
[29:20] | I have a urologist on his way up to talk to you,but yes… | 我已经叫了一位秘尿科医生过来和你谈谈,但是是的… |
[29:23] | “normal” normal. | “正常”的正常 |
[29:26] | Can you call my mom? | 你能给我妈妈打电话吗? |
[29:28] | Her number’s in my wallet. | 她的号码在我钱包里 |
[29:30] | Tell her to come,but don’t tell her about the tumor. | 让她来,但是别告诉她那瘤 |
[29:33] | I don’t wanna freak her out when she has to get on a plane. | 我不想在她上飞机前吓坏她 |
[29:34] | Sure. Okay. | 好的 |
[29:36] | How long have you two been seeing each other? We’re not… seeing each other. | 你们约会多久了? 我们没约会 |
[29:40] | Weet last night at joe’s. | 昨晚在joe的酒吧认识的. |
[29:42] | Joe’s bar? | joe的酒吧? |
[29:44] | Hmm. I met a girl there once myself. | 有一次我遇到一个女孩在那里 |
[29:50] | A very long time ago. | 很久以前 |
[29:56] | The water’s off! | 水停了! |
[29:57] | We’ll just have to wait until he sobers up. | 我们只能等到他清醒过来. |
[29:59] | No,his sodium levels will drop too low. | 不,他的钠指数会降的很低 |
[30:19] | No! Leave me alone! | 不,别管我! |
[30:22] | Let me go back! | 让我回去! |
[30:24] | I need the water. I need it! | 我要喝水,我要水! |
[30:26] | Martin,we’re trying to help you. | Martin,我们在试着帮你 |
[30:27] | I don’t want your help! | 我不用你帮 |
[30:29] | I don’t want people to look at me. I’m pathetic! | 我不要别人看我.我是可怜虫! |
[30:32] | Stop looking at me! | 别再看我了! |
[30:35] | Stop looking at me! | 别看我了! |
[30:38] | Give him a 3% hypertonic solution. | 给他3%的高渗溶液 |
[30:40] | 500 cc’s per hour the next 4 hours to stabilize him. | 接下来的4个小时需要每小时注射500 cc来稳定他 |
[30:45] | You think you’re such a hotshot doctor. | 你以为你是个了不起的医生. |
[30:48] | You’re not. You’re nothing! | 你不是,你什么都不是! |
[30:50] | I’m gonna fire you,too. | 我要开除你 |
[30:52] | Go ahead. Fire me. | 那就开除我吧 |
[31:10] | I used the key. | 我用了钥匙 |
[31:13] | That’s a step. | 有进步哦 |
[31:23] | So you really wanna know me? | 你真的想了解我? |
[31:26] | There’s nothing you can reveal about yourself | 根本没有任何东西可以让你展示自己 |
[31:28] | that i wouldn’t want to know. | 这是我不想知道的 |
[31:49] | This is where i live. | 这是我住的地方 |
[31:53] | My mother decorated it. | 我妈妈装修的 |
[32:00] | I don’t do laundry. I buy new underwear. | 我不洗衣服,我总是买新内裤 |
[32:03] | See,and,uh, under the table… | 看到那些桌子下面的… |
[32:05] | six months of magazines i know i’ll never read. | 6个月的杂志,我知道我从来不会去看 |
[32:07] | But i won’t throw out. | 但是我不会丢掉 |
[32:09] | I don’t wash dishes,vacuum, | 我不洗盘子,洗尘 |
[32:11] | or put the toilet paper on the holder. | 或者把厕纸放到架子上 |
[32:13] | I hired a maid once. She ran away crying. | 我请过一个女佣,她哭着逃跑了 |
[32:16] | Uh,the only things in my fridge | 我冰箱里唯一有的东西 |
[32:18] | are water,vodka and diet soda. | 就是水,伏特加,和无糖汽水 |
[32:20] | And i don’t care. | 我不在乎. |
[32:23] | But you do. | 但是你在乎 |
[32:30] | Still think living together is a good idea? | 还认为住在一起是个好主意吗? |
[32:46] | Hey,addison wants me to put you guys on notice. | Hey,addison让我把你们的名字放在通知书上 |
[32:49] | When the quints are born, | 一旦五胞胎出生 |
[32:50] | we’re gonna need everyone available. | 我们需要大家都有空. |
[32:51] | There’s gonna be five babies, at least three surgeries. | 5个婴儿同时降生,至少有3个手术要做 |
[32:54] | We’re gonna need all the hands we can get. | 我们需要所有能帮上忙的 |
[32:56] | Okay. | |
[32:57] | Fine. | 好的 |
[32:59] | So i’ll just page you guys when we need you? | 那么当我们需要的时候我就呼你们? |
[33:01] | Okay. Fine. | 好的 |
[33:08] | Okay,then. | 那好吧. |
[33:09] | I was studying. What’s your excuse? | 我在学习,你的借口是什么? |
[33:11] | I was staring at the ceiling in abject horror. | 我在盯着那卑鄙的恐怖的天花板 |
[33:14] | My one night stand is a neurosurgical case. | 我的一夜情成了个神经外科手术病例 |
[33:17] | I heard you broke his penis. Nice. | 我听说你搞坏了他的小弟弟,牛啊 |
[33:19] | So i’m having a lot of sex. What’s wrong witthat? | 我是和一些人上了床,那又怎样? |
[33:21] | Nothing wrong with that at all. | 没怎么样 |
[33:23] | It only gets problematic when you start to care. | 那只当你开始在乎的时候才成为问题 |
[33:25] | When you let your emotions get in the way,you know? | 当你把感情放进去的时候,对吧? |
[33:30] | Yeah,right. | 对. |
[33:40] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[33:45] | I’ll just take the tea. | 我只要这杯茶 |
[33:47] | What is it? Why’d you page me? | 怎么了?为什么呼我? |
[33:50] | He was acting all jittery and started slurring his words. | 他开始发抖,并且说不出话来 |
[33:53] | Martin, can you hear me? | Martin, 能听到我吗? |
[33:55] | 2 of ativan. He started seizing. | 2个单位镇静剂,应该捆起来 |
[33:57] | How much sodium did you give him? 500 cc over 4 hours. | 你给他多少钠? 4个钟头给了500 cc |
[34:00] | Actually,doctor,you ordered 500 cc per hour over 4 hours. | 事实上,医生,你下的命令是每个小时500cc,连续4个钟头 |
[34:03] | Too fast. His brain is swelling. | 太快了,他的大脑涨水了 |
[34:06] | I thought i said… why didn’t you do a follow-up? | 我以为我说的… 为什么你不按照我说的做? |
[34:07] | I gave you one thing to do! He’s gonna be okay, right? | 我只给了你一件事做! 他会没事的,对吗? |
[34:11] | If he’s permanently impaired, | 如果他永久性虚弱 |
[34:12] | i can’t operate on him like this. | 我无法在这种情况下做手术 |
[34:34] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:36] | I wasn’t trying to get you in trouble, | 我并不是要让你惹麻烦 |
[34:38] | but dr. Shepherd needed to know. | 但是 dr. Shepherd应该知道 |
[34:40] | It doesn’t mean you’re not a good doctor. | 这并不意味着你就不是个好医生 |
[34:42] | Yeah,well, lately,i’m crap. | 是啊,最近我很糟糕 |
[34:44] | Yeah,well, | 也许吧 |
[34:46] | things have been kind of crappy for me,too,lately. | 最近我的事情也变得有点糟糕 |
[34:50] | Also my fault. | 也是我的错 |
[34:52] | We both made mistakes. | 我们都犯错 |
[34:56] | Let me ask you something… | 让我问你个问题.. |
[34:58] | when we were together, | 当我们在一起的时候 |
[35:02] | it was good,right? | 还不错,对吗? |
[35:04] | You mean… | 你是说… |
[35:13] | yeah,yeah. It was good. | 是的,很好 |
[35:18] | It was really good. | 很棒 |
[35:20] | It was pretty… great. | 简直…太棒了 |
[35:25] | It was,wasn’t it? It was like,easy,simple. | 是吧?那个有点,简单,明了 |
[35:41] | You better have a condom this time. | 你最好戴上安全套这次. |
[35:48] | Oh,there it is. It’s on the s1 vertebra. | 哦,在这里,s1脊椎骨上 |
[35:52] | So removinit should fix the problem? | 移除这个瘤就会解决问题了? |
[35:55] | Mmm. Doesn’t look like the’s any nerve damage. | 看起来并没有什么神经损坏 |
[35:58] | Shouldn’t be any long-term effect. | 不会是任何长时期影响 |
[36:00] | I’d wait a few weeks before i tested it out,though. | 我已经在测试之前等了几个星期了 |
[36:04] | Funny. You’re a funny man. | 有意思,你是个有趣的男人 |
[36:06] | I just didn’t know you two were dating. | 我只是不知道你们俩在约会 |
[36:10] | Well,you knew it would happen eventually. | 你知道总有一天会发生的 |
[36:12] | Eventually feels a lot different than actually. | 最后感觉比实际感觉有些出入 |
[36:15] | Yeah,i guess it does. | 是的,我猜是的 |
[36:21] | It’s surprisingly painful. | 那是令人惊讶的疼痛 |
[36:27] | It gets better. | 不过好多了 |
[36:28] | Does it? | 是吗 |
[36:31] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[36:32] | But i’m determined to be optimistic. | 但是我下定决心要乐观面对的 |
[36:48] | So you’ve officially signed your contract. Congratulations. | 你已经正式签约了? 恭喜哦 |
[36:52] | Time to move forward. | 是前进的时候了 |
[36:53] | Yeah,it is. | 是啊 |
[36:59] | We’re okay,right? | 我们不错,对吗? |
[37:02] | Yeah,we’re okay. | 是的,我们挺好 |
[37:07] | It’s dorie. | 是dorie. |
[37:15] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[37:16] | There’s fetal distress. | 胎儿蠕动 |
[37:18] | My contractions are really hurting! | 宫缩好疼啊! |
[37:21] | And i think my water broke! | 我觉得我的羊水破了! |
[37:26] | Her placenta’s tearing. | 她的胎盘撕开了 |
[37:27] | Okay,dorie, we can’t wait any longer. | Okay,dorie,我们没办法再等了 |
[37:29] | The babies have to come out now. | 婴儿需要现在就生下来 |
[37:32] | It’s okay. We’re gonna take really good care of you. | 别担心,我们会好好照顾你的 |
[37:34] | Just keep breathing. | 保持呼吸 |
[37:39] | uh,dorie,the o.r.’s prepped and ready to go. Where’s tom? | uh,dorie,手术室已经做好准备了, 我们可以走了,tom在哪里? |
[37:42] | He’s at home with the boys. | 他回家照看孩子去了 |
[37:44] | No,i called tom. He’s on his way. | 不是,我给他打电话了,他正赶来 |
[37:46] | Izzie,go ahead and page everyone on dorie’s team. | Izzie,去把所有dorie抢救队的人都呼来 |
[37:48] | The list is posted at the nurse’s station. | 名单已经贴在护士站了 |
[37:49] | No! No! | |
[37:53] | Dorie,dorie, you’re fine. | Dorie,dorie, 你没事的 |
[37:55] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[37:56] | Nothing about this is fine! | 这样的情况怎么会没事! |
[37:58] | It’s too early! They’re too hurt! | 太简单了,他们太疼了! |
[38:01] | Dorie… | |
[38:02] | you’ve carried your girls this far. | 你已经带着你的女儿们这么久了 |
[38:04] | Now it’s our turn. | 现在是我们帮你的时候了 |
[38:05] | You have to trust us to bring them into the world. | 你需要相信我们,带他们来到这个世界 |
[38:09] | Tom’s on his way? Tom’s on his way. | Tom已经在路上了吗? 是的 |
[38:15] | Hey. Hey. | |
[38:17] | Guess i’ll just have to tell you i’m happy to see you. | 我猜我要告诉你,我很高兴见到你 |
[38:22] | So dr. Shepherd removed the tumor | dr. Shepherd移除了那瘤 |
[38:24] | without any complications. | 没有任何并发症 |
[38:26] | I just wanna thank you | 我只想说,谢谢你 |
[38:27] | for being there for me. | 为我在那边 |
[38:31] | I mean,normally, | 我是说,一般来说 |
[38:34] | you don’t expect your one night stand | 你不会想到你的一夜情会 |
[38:36] | to stick by you through a tumor. | 让你发现一个瘤 |
[38:38] | Maybe when i get out of here we could… | 也许当我出院之后,我们可以… |
[38:40] | i don’t think so. | 我不这样认为 |
[38:42] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗? |
[38:43] | Yeah,you know,when i saw you at joe’s,i was just… | 是的,当我在joe那里看到你的时候,我只是.. |
[38:47] | oking for a replacement. | 在寻找一个替代品 |
[38:50] | Looking for something to make me feel better. | 寻找一些东西来让我感觉好受一些. |
[38:54] | You deserve better than that. | 你应得比那更好的东西 |
[39:10] | Sorry,i gotta go. | 对不起,我要走了 |
[39:22] | The quints. | 五胞胎. |
[39:23] | Everyone answered their page except dr. Karev. | 每个人都回复了,除了dr. Karev. |
[39:24] | Where is he? We need everyone! | 他在哪里? 我们需要所有人! |
[39:26] | I don’t know. He was on call last night. He might be asleep. | 我不知道.他昨晚值班了,也许睡着了 |
[39:28] | Go find him! | 去把他找出来! |
[39:39] | It’s time for the quints. We need you. | 五胞胎要出生了,我们需要你 |
[40:23] | 你如何知道,多少算是多? | |
[40:26] | 太多太快 | |
[40:49] | 太多的信息 | |
[41:11] | 太多的娱乐 | |
[41:20] | 太多的爱 | |
[41:24] | 太多的问题需要解答 | |
[41:42] | 那些太多的东西需要承受的时候 | |
[41:49] | Grey’s Anatomy 210 | Much Too Much 完 |