时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “grey’s anatomy”… | |
[00:02] | that was amazing. | 真是太爽了 |
[00:03] | Meredith won’t be an issue anymore. | Meredith已经不是问题了 |
[00:05] | She’s out of my life. Good-bye,derek. | 她已经走出了我的生活 再见 derek |
[00:07] | You could start thinking about moving in with me. | 你可以考虑搬过来和我一起住 |
[00:09] | She’s cute and she likes you. | 她很可爱 而且喜欢你 |
[00:10] | You shouldn’t let a little syph get in the way. | 你不应该让小小的梅毒就阻碍了你们的发展 |
[00:11] | I like you,olivia. I just don’t like you enough. | 我喜欢你 olivia 但是并没有爱上你 |
[00:13] | Do you feel like doing it now? | 现在想做吗? |
[00:19] | You’re married? | 你结婚了? |
[00:20] | I’m pregna, you blind moron. | 我怀孕了 你这个瞎白痴 |
[00:23] | How much sodium did you give him? | 你给他注射了多少钠? |
[00:24] | 500 cc over 4 hours. | 500 cc注射4小时以上 |
[00:25] | Why didn’t you do a follow-up? I gave you one thing to do | 为什么你不照着我说的去做? 我只让你做这一件事而已 |
[00:27] | I have a lot to teach if you want to learn. | 我还有很多可以教给你 如果你想学的话 |
[00:29] | So when you decide how important it is | 所以当你决定了恨我有多么重要的时候 |
[00:31] | for you to hate me, let me know. | 来告诉我 |
[00:33] | Dorie Russell, she’s giving birth to quints. | Dorie Russell 马上有五胞胎要临盆 |
[00:35] | we’re gonna need all the hands we can get. | 我们将需要所有能帮上忙的人手加入 |
[00:41] | 40 years ago, | 40年前 |
[00:42] | the beatles asked the world a simple question. | 披头四问了全世界一个简单的问题 |
[00:46] | He wanted to know where all the lonely people came from. | 他们想知道那些寂寞的人们都是哪里来的 |
[00:50] | My lest theory is that a great many of the lonely people | 我最近的看法是 一大部分寂寞的人们 |
[00:53] | come from hospitals. | 来自医院 |
[00:54] | More precisely, | 更确切的说 |
[00:56] | the surgical wing of hospitals. | 是医院的外科病房里 |
[00:58] | I have the best quint. Lucy… | 我抢救了最乖的那个孩子 Lucy… |
[01:00] | She just smiled at me. | 她还对我笑了呢 |
[01:01] | She’s 9 hours old,george. I’m sayin’ | 她不过9个钟头大 george. 我还没说完呢 |
[01:04] | there are five babies here, and clearly, | 这里有5个婴儿同时降生 |
[01:06] | mine is the advanced one. | 很明显 我接生的那个更聪明 |
[01:08] | Charlotte’s smart. | Charlotte才聪明呢 |
[01:09] | She’s got wrinkles on her forehead… very serious. | 她的前额上竟然有皱纹… 非常老道 |
[01:12] | Okay,”a,” this is not a competition, | 好了 首先 这并不是什么竞争 |
[01:15] | and “b,” my quint kicks your quints’ asses. | 其次 我这孩子可踢了你们的(婴儿)屁股呢 |
[01:18] | Emily’s strong, she won’t let go of my finger. | Emily很强壮 她紧攥着我的手指不放 |
[01:20] | Hey,julie has her organs on the outside of her body, | Hey julie的器官都跑到身体外面来了 |
[01:24] | and she’s still alive, thank you. | 可是她依然活下来了 谢谢 |
[01:26] | Kate’s the best one. | Kate才是最棒的 |
[01:30] | Izzie. Leave. | 走开 |
[01:32] | Can we please just talk? | 我们可以聊聊吗? |
[01:34] | You’re too busy screwing nurses to talk. | 你忙于和小护士鬼混 哪里有时间聊啊 |
[01:36] | Just get out. | 离远点 |
[01:38] | Can someone make sure that kate’s vitals remain stable? | 哪位可以检查一下kate的情况是否稳定吗? |
[01:40] | I will. | 我来吧 |
[01:43] | He is unbelievable. | 他真是不可思议 |
[01:44] | I am so glad i never slept with him. | 我真高兴从来没和他上过床 |
[01:46] | Which is his loss, because i’m really good in bed… | 那可是他的损失 因为我的床上功夫棒极了… |
[01:49] | mind-blowing… mind-blowingly good in bed. | 好的不得了 登峰造极的床上功夫 |
[01:51] | Are you trying to seduce us? | 你是在试着引诱我们吗? |
[01:53] | And then he sleeps with Olivia instead of me. | 他竟然宁愿和Olivia上床 而不是我 |
[01:56] | Olivia. Hey,I slept with olivia. | Hey 我和olivia做过 |
[01:58] | Yeah? Well, then you both have bad taste. | 是吗?那就证明了你们的品味一样差劲 |
[02:01] | You know,you can’t say that you weren’t warned. | 听着 你不能说我们没警告过你 |
[02:03] | Alex has always been alex. | Alex永远是那个alex |
[02:04] | You dodged a bullet,izz. | 你逃过一劫 izz |
[02:06] | You’re better off without him. | 你离开他更好 |
[02:08] | Why are you even surprised? | 为什么你会惊讶呢? |
[02:10] | You sleep with a snake, you get bit. | 东郭先生的故事路人皆知啊 |
[02:13] | Thanks,guys, | 谢谢大家 |
[02:15] | for the support. | 对我的支持 |
[02:17] | Who’s on call tonight? | 今晚谁值班? |
[02:18] | I am. All right, | 是我 好吧 |
[02:20] | the rest of you go home,sleep. | 其他人回家睡觉吧 |
[02:23] | All five quints are still alive. | 五胞胎的小婴儿们都活下来了 |
[02:25] | It’s a good day. | 真是个好日子 |
[02:26] | As surgeons, we ignore our own needs | 做为医生 我们忽略我们自己的需求 |
[02:29] | so we can meet our patients’ needs. | 这样的话 我们就能够专注满足病人的需求 |
[02:31] | We ignore our friends and families | 我们忽视我们的朋友和家人 |
[02:34] | so we can save other people’s friends and families. | 来挽救其他人的朋友和家人 |
[02:37] | Which means that, at the end of the day, | 也就是说 最后 |
[02:39] | all we really have is ourselves… | 我们真正拥有的 只有我们自己… |
[02:43] | and nothing in this world can make you feel more alone than that. | 世界上没有什么比这个更让人觉得孤单的了 |
[02:54] | i made breakfast. | 我做了早餐 |
[02:57] | Li don’t have time for breakfast. | 我没时间吃早餐了 |
[02:59] | I have to round before everyone else does | 我必须比其他人早到 |
[03:01] | if i want to get the good cases. You know that. | 如果我想分到一个好病例的话 你知道的 |
[03:04] | Right. | 好吧 |
[03:07] | Well,coffee? | 那要咖啡吗? |
[03:23] | Bye. | |
[03:26] | So i was thinking we, i mean, | 我在想我们 |
[03:28] | me and you could maybe, uh,joe’s | 我是说我 和你 也许可以 嗯 去joe那里 |
[03:30] | later to talk by ourselves. | 迟些我们可以去聊聊天 |
[03:32] | why should i be the one to move? | 为什么让我搬? |
[03:34] | because you live in a glorified campground. | 因为你住在一个富丽堂皇的拖车 |
[03:36] | It’s 40 acres of some of the most beautiful land in seattle. | 那可有大概40英亩西雅图最美丽的风景 |
[03:38] | I did not give up a central park brownstone to come live in the forest. | 我可不会放弃一个奢华的皇宫而选择住在原始森林里 |
[03:41] | Addi, Our house in the hamptons had trees. | Addi 我们在hamptons的房子也有很多树啊 |
[03:43] | You didn’t mind those trees, did you? They were the hamptons. | 那时候你也没讨厌树啊 对吧? 那是因为他们在hamptons. |
[03:45] | Why are you pointing at me like that? | 为什么你这样指着我? |
[03:47] | I’m sorry. What were you saying? Uh,nothing. | 对不起 你刚才说什么? 没什么 |
[03:52] | Ugh. Does anybody have any decent food? | 谁有什么像样点的吃的吗? |
[03:53] | You really should eat breakfast. | 你真应该吃早饭 |
[03:55] | God,you sound like burke. | 天 你口气就像burke. |
[03:57] | You know,sometimes i think we’d be better off with dogs. | 有时候我真觉得狗更可爱些 |
[03:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:00] | Preachin’ to the choir. I’m over men. | 不用你说 我受够男人了 |
[04:02] | Real nice. | 真好 |
[04:05] | a dog is not a replacement for a human being. | 狗是无法取代人类的 |
[04:09] | You guys better wake her. If bailey catches her sleeping, she’s dead. | 你们最好把她叫醒 如果Bailey看到她在睡觉 她可死定了 |
[04:12] | Izzie. Izzie. | |
[04:15] | What? | 怎么了? |
[04:17] | Hell hath no fury like a girl whose non-boyfriend screws a nurse. | 地狱里可没有这种”非男友”和小护士睡觉的暴躁女孩 |
[04:21] | Bitch. | 贱人 |
[04:24] | I like you better pissed off. | 我更喜欢你被激怒的样子 |
[04:26] | You’re almost like a normal person now. | 你现在几乎和正常人一样了 |
[04:30] | Okay,what do we got? | 什么情况? |
[04:32] | Uh,karl murphy,52 | 唔 karl murphy 52 |
[04:33] | Multiple skin melanomas. Underwent reconstructive surgery to his nose | 多重皮肤黑素瘤 遭受了鼻子修复的手术 |
[04:35] | his right ear, as well as a skin graft of the left index finger. | 还有右耳 以及左手食指的皮肤移植 |
[04:37] | how’s the capillary refill? | 毛细血管的供血如何? |
[04:39] | It’s slow. About four seconds. | 很慢 大概4秒左右 |
[04:40] | What do you recommend to get that blood moving again,dr. O’malley? | 你如何处置让血液重新流动起来 O’malley医生? |
[04:42] | At this stage,our best option is probably a biotherapeutic agent. | 以他这种情况来说 最好的办法是用生物治疗媒介物 |
[04:50] | Wh-what is that? | 什么意思? |
[04:53] | We put leeches on your face. | 我们要把水蛭放到你脸上 |
[04:54] | Leeches? Huh,you don’t say? | 水蛭? 你们开玩笑吧? |
[04:57] | They secrete blood thinners that help | 他们可以分泌血液稀释剂 |
[04:59] | break up pooled blood so it can be evacuated. | 来帮助分解淤积在一起的血块 这样就可以疏散血液了 |
[05:01] | It’s sort of like a big drain. | 有点像个大排水沟的工作原理一样 |
[05:04] | Look,if this makes you uncomfortable… | 如果这个让你不舒服的话… |
[05:05] | no,no,no. I’ve been a hiker for 40 years. | 没有 完全没有 我徒步旅行有40年了 |
[05:08] | Almost 40 years,yeah. | 差不多40年了 嗯 |
[05:10] | And mother nature hasn’t come up with anything yet i haven’t found a reason to love. | 而大自然的伟大力量让我顿悟 还没什么让我特别讨厌的东西呢 |
[05:14] | You a big outdoorsman? | 你可是个超级户外玩家哦? |
[05:15] | How do you think i got all these melanomas in the first place? | 不然你们认为我这黑素瘤是如何得来的呢? |
[05:21] | Oh,dr. Shepherd, you’re in early. | 哦 Shepherd医生 你真早 |
[05:22] | If you’d like us to come back… No,go ahead. | 我们可以晚一些再过来… 不用 你们继续 |
[05:25] | robert martin,45. | |
[05:26] | Collapsed and hit his head, which caused a small subdural hemorrhage. | 昏倒的时候撞伤了头部 从而导致小面积硬膜下血肿 |
[05:29] | That was the problem. | 这曾是他入院的原因 |
[05:31] | Mr. Martin was found to have a rathke’s cleft cyst on his pituitary, | Martin先生被检验出患有垂体Rathke囊肿 |
[05:36] | and surgery was postponed when… | 手术延期了 是因为 |
[05:40] | when i told a nurse… Oivia. | 因为我告诉护士… |
[05:42] | When i told a nurse to administer an incorrect dosage of hypertonic saline. | 当我误导了护士执行了错误的高渗盐水剂量之后 |
[05:46] | Essentially dehydrating mr. Martin’s brain. | 使Martin先生大脑彻底脱水了 |
[05:47] | He still has a chance. He could wake up and be fine. | 他还是有机会的 他可能会醒过来并好转 |
[05:50] | There’s a chance. I know i screwed up. Just… | 也许有机会 我知道我搞砸了… |
[05:54] | put me back on this case,please. There’s not much of a case left here,dr. Karev. | 请让我重新加入这个病例吧 这个病例已经没什么可做的了 Karev医生 |
[05:56] | You saw to that. You want back on this? | 你看到他的情况了 你想重新加入? |
[05:58] | Be my guest. | 随便你 |
[06:18] | oh,good. bvHere you are. | 哦 好 你们都来了 |
[06:20] | Mom and dad are anxious for an update. | 妈妈和爸爸正在担心他们的情况呢 |
[06:22] | Dr. Yang? | Yang医生? |
[06:23] | we’ve done the initial surgery on julie’s omphalocele. | 我们已经帮Julie做了脐突出的首次手术 |
[06:27] | A primary closure was attempted, | 曾经试图一次完成手术 |
[06:28] | but there was pulmonary compromise, | 但是出现肺衰竭 |
[06:30] | so we couldn’t contin… | 所以我们无法… |
[06:31] | yang, how about we do this in plain english? | yang 让我们用浅显易懂的英文来解释好吗? |
[06:35] | Oh,um,we operated on julie’s external sack of organs, | 我们对julie挂在体外的器官进行了手术 |
[06:39] | and we pushed in as much of the bowel as we could, and | 我们尽可能把肠放回到原来的位置 |
[06:42] | we think we can push in the rest with a second operation. | 我们认为剩下的部分将会在第二次手术中全部放回 |
[06:45] | She has to have a second operation? | 她还需要第二次手术? |
[06:47] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:49] | Oh,well, not for a few days. | 近期内不会 |
[06:51] | dr. O’malley? | O’malley医生? |
[06:52] | We put in lucy’s brain shunt yesterday, and she’s doing very well. | 我们昨天对lucy的大脑进行了手术 而她的情况非常乐观 |
[06:56] | We just have to keep monitoring her to make sure that | 我们只需要继续观察她 |
[06:57] | the spinal fluid doesn’t back up. | 来保证脊髓液不会回流 |
[06:59] | Stevens? Dr. Burke used a catheter | 昨晚Burke医生用了一个导管 |
[07:02] | to open emily’s atrial septum last night. | 打开了emily心房隔膜 |
[07:04] | Today we’re gonna go in and try to reconstruct the left chamber of her heart. | 今天我们还会继续跟进 并要给她重建左心室 |
[07:08] | We’re very hopeful. Dr. Grey? | 手术成功率很大 Grey医生? |
[07:10] | Charlotte’s lungs were a little more underdeveloped than the rest of the quints | 和其他孩子相比 Charlotte的肺发育更不完全 |
[07:13] | So we put a special mask on her to help her breathe | 所以我们放了一个特别的面罩来帮助她呼吸 |
[07:16] | and we’re monitoring her closely. | 同时贴身监控她的情况 |
[07:18] | And that just leaves kate. | 最后只剩Kate了 |
[07:20] | She seems to be pretty healthy. | 她看起来还很健康 |
[07:22] | No major issues have been identified. | 至今还没发现重大隐患 |
[07:23] | But we’re gonna keep her in the isolette until she makes it to 4 pounds. | 但是我们还是会把她留在保育箱里观察 直到体重4磅为止 |
[07:26] | You hear that,honey? Kate’s doing really well. | 听到了吗 亲爱的? Kate情况很好 |
[07:30] | I’ll be in my room. | 我要回房间了 |
[07:34] | Dr. Shepherd… | Shepherd医生… |
[07:36] | tom,she’s just had five babies. | tom 她刚刚产下5个婴儿 |
[07:38] | Her hormones are all over the place. | 她的荷尔蒙全乱了 |
[07:40] | You’ve just got to give her some time. She’ll come around. | 你要给她一些时间 她会好起来的 |
[07:46] | Grey,keep an eye on the mother of the quints. | Grey 继续观察母亲 |
[07:48] | Make sure her hormones don’t get the best of her. | 确保她不会太过沮丧 |
[07:50] | I can look out for dorie. | 我可以守着dorie |
[07:51] | No,you have emily’s heart surgery with dr. Burke. | 不行 你需要去帮Burke医生准备emily的心脏手术 |
[07:53] | But i have a relationship with the mother. | 但是我和妈妈有感情 |
[07:55] | Why are you arguing with me? Because i don’t understand why | 为什么你和我争论这个? 因为我不理解 |
[07:57] | i’m being pushed off of a case… hey,stevens,i don’t know what you’re so angry about, | 为什么现在要把我踢出这个病例… 嘿 stevens 我不知道你为什么这么生气 |
[08:00] | but i don’t care,and you better keep it to yourself. | 我不想知道 但是你最好先憋着 |
[08:03] | On top of every other patient we have under our care, | 其他病人都需要给这个病例让路 |
[08:04] | we have quints to worry about, understood? | 我们需要关心的是五胞胎 明白了吗? |
[08:07] | Look,these are preemies, people. | 听着 大伙 这5个是早产儿 |
[08:08] | They were supposed to have spent another eight weeks in the womb. | 他们应该在妈妈的子宫里多待8个星期的 |
[08:11] | Just like interns, they’re not ready for the real world. | 就像实习生一样 他们还没做好准备来迎接这个世界 |
[08:14] | Oh,it’s the pit. Yang, come with me. | 哦 大厅有情况 Yang跟我来 |
[08:19] | Constance ferguson,40, | |
[08:21] | inmate at henderson, swallowed a razor blade. Attempted suicide? | 来自henderson监狱 吞下了一枚剃须刀刀片 想要自杀吗? |
[08:25] | Attempted field trip. Worked,too. | 想要来个考察旅行 倒是起作用了 |
[08:31] | What do you mean,”field trip”? She was in solitary | “考察旅行”是什么意思? 她在被关禁闭 |
[08:34] | This is her way out. | 这是个逃出来的办法 |
[08:35] | So is she crazy? | 她疯了吗? |
[08:36] | Only if you’d call a murderer crazy. | 如果你把杀人犯看做疯子的话 |
[08:39] | Yeah,baby. That’s what i’m tain’ about. Whoo! | 没错 宝贝 那才是我要的 Whoo! |
[08:50] | ms. Ferguson,are you experiencing any discomfort? | Ferguson女士 你觉得任何的不舒服吗? |
[08:54] | You mean apart from these snazzy handcuffs | 你是说除了这对箍紧我手腕的 |
[08:56] | you’ve got pinching my wrists? | 时尚的手铐之外? |
[08:57] | Did you at least put tape on the blade? | 你有用胶带缠上刀片吗? |
[08:59] | I’m not an idiot. You swallowed a razor blade. | 我又不是傻子 你可吞下了剃刀刀片啊 |
[09:03] | So you’re not gonna tell me what hurts? | 你是不打算告诉我哪里疼了? |
[09:04] | What,and shorten my vacation? | 什么 缩短我的假期吗? |
[09:06] | Hey,since you’re just standing around, | 喂 你就一直那么干杵在那里 |
[09:08] | why don’t you get me some chocolate pudding? | 为什么不去帮我拿份巧克力布丁呢? |
[09:09] | Make thelade go down smoother. | 我要滑溜溜的哦 |
[09:11] | Yang,get an x-ray. Make it portable. | Yang 去拍个x光 小心一点 |
[09:13] | With prisoners,we have to minimize flight risk. | 和囚犯一起 我们必须把武力威胁最小化 |
[09:16] | Okay,okay,but i’m supposed to check on julie. | 好的 等等 但是我应该去检查julie了. |
[09:18] | I thought you said we’re supposed to keep a close eye on the quints. | 我以为你说过我们要时刻关注五胞胎的情况 |
[09:20] | Julie’s my quint,too. I got that covered. | Julie也是我的病人 我会处理的 |
[09:22] | You do this. | 你做这个 |
[09:23] | Are you sure you can’t do it? | 你确定你不能做这个吗? |
[09:24] | I can. I choose not to. | 我当然能 但是我不想做 |
[09:29] | Come on,baby. | 好了 宝贝 |
[09:30] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你的 |
[09:32] | I only murdered three people, | 我只是杀了3个人罢了 |
[09:33] | and none of them were doctors. | 而且没有一个是医生 |
[09:38] | Olivia. Dr. O’malley. | O’malley医生 |
[09:40] | How are the leeches doing? They’re not. | 水蛭有效果了吗? 还没有 |
[09:42] | I still can’t get them to bite. | 我无法让它们咬下去 |
[09:43] | With all this blood,you’d think it’d be a no-brainer for a leech. | 这么多血 你肯定认为这是个不长脑子的水蛭 |
[09:45] | sometimes they get a little anxious… bright lights, | 有时候它们会受环境影响 例如灯光 |
[09:48] | thunder storms,you know… ohh! | 雷鸣闪电之类的.. |
[09:51] | Nervous handlers. | 紧张的小护士 |
[09:52] | I’m sorry. I should be better at this. | 对不起 我应该做的好一些 |
[09:54] | I still get a little squeamish around leeches. | 我对这些水蛭还是有些排斥 |
[09:56] | Oh,that is not what i have heard. | 这不是我愿意听到的 |
[10:00] | Dr. O’malley can take over from here. | O’malley医生会接手的 |
[10:06] | Whoa,whoa. What was that all about? | 喔 喔 怎么回事? |
[10:08] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[10:16] | There we are. | 搞定 |
[10:18] | He’s in. | 干活了 |
[10:33] | I had no idea that you and alex were a couple. | 我真不知道你和alex在拍拖 |
[10:36] | It’s just… | 那只是… |
[10:39] | i was having a bad day, | 我那天过的很糟糕 |
[10:40] | and it was good to have someone. | 所以如果有什么人在身边感觉会好一些 |
[10:43] | Good to talk to,i mean. Not good to… | 哪怕只是聊天 我是说 不是说… |
[10:47] | alex really is good. | alex很好.. |
[10:51] | I mean,he’s good in the way he’s a good person good. | 我的意思是 他是个好人 所以很好 |
[10:55] | Not the other kind of good. | 不是说他在其他方面的好 |
[10:57] | You know, good in bed good. | 那个 在床上很好的那种好 |
[11:01] | Which,he is, as i’m sure you know. | 当然 他床上也很好 我知道你知道这个 |
[11:05] | But… | 但是… |
[11:07] | okay,well… bye. | 好吧 … 再见 |
[11:20] | Any temperature spikes? | 任何体温异常吗? |
[11:21] | No,no fever. Vitals are stable. | 没有 没有发烧 情况稳定 |
[11:23] | Good. That’s very good. Go ahead. After you. Thank you. | 很好 你走吧 我再看看 谢谢 |
[11:31] | So you’re giving up the trailer? | 你是打算放弃那拖车了吗? |
[11:33] | I’m not giving up the trailer. | 没有 |
[11:35] | Is addison telling people that i’m giving up the trailer? | 是addison到处宣传我要放弃那拖车吗? |
[11:37] | It’s just funny. I ju would never have pegged you for that guy. | 这真有意思 我可从来没有因为那家伙而限制你 |
[11:41] | What guy? | 哪个家伙? |
[11:42] | You know, the marble bath, private pool,gated-community guy. | 大理石的浴缸 私人泳池 足不出户的家伙 |
[11:46] | Don’t peg me. I’m not peggable. | 别限制我 我不是那种人 |
[11:48] | You’re pegged. Deal with it. | 你已经被限制了 面对现实吧 |
[11:51] | B.p. ‘s low. She’s tachycardic | 血压降低 她心动过速 |
[11:53] | sats? | 情况? |
[11:54] | Dropping on high-flow 02. | 血氧浓度下降 |
[12:01] | No breathing sounds on the right side. | 右侧没有呼吸音 |
[12:02] | Her lung has collapsed. Should i call the other dr. Shepherd? | -气胸 -需要我叫另一个Shepherd医生? |
[12:04] | There’s no time. Here,stick this between her second and third rib. | 没时间了 把这个刺入到她第二和第三根肋骨间 |
[12:07] | Do not go too deep. | 千万别太深了 |
[12:08] | You’re gonna hear a small gush of air. | 你会听到小小的气体冒出的声音 |
[12:20] | I heard it. | 我听到了 |
[12:26] | Nice job. Thank you. | 做的好 谢谢 |
[12:28] | I’m not giving up the trailer. | 我不会放弃我的拖车的 |
[12:30] | Whatever you say, dr. Shepherd. | 随便你怎么说 Shepherd医生 |
[12:35] | Her lung collapsed? And i know it sounds scary, | 气胸? 我知道听起来很恐怖 |
[12:37] | but it’s reay not that uncommon in a preemie this size. | 但是并不是听起来那么罕有的发生在这个大小的新生儿身上 |
[12:41] | So we’ve inserted a tube into charlot’s chest, | 我们已经在charlot的胸部插了一根管子 |
[12:44] | and that will help her breathe | 这个可以帮助她正常呼吸 |
[12:45] | until her lung can stay up on its own. | 直到她的肺功能恢复正常 |
[12:48] | Mrs. Russell? | Russell夫人? |
[12:52] | She really is doing fine now. | 她现在真的很不错 |
[12:56] | That’s me. I gotta go. | 我要走了 |
[12:57] | My mom can only handle the triplets for half a day. | 我妈只能看住那三个小子半天儿. |
[13:00] | She’s 74,so… | 她已经 74了 你看… |
[13:05] | i’ll call you as soon as i get home,okay? | 我一到家就给你电话 好吗? |
[13:08] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[13:18] | Could you,uh… i’ll keep an eye on her. | 可不可以请你… 我会照顾她的 |
[13:19] | Thank you. Okay. | 谢谢 没问题 |
[13:26] | Dorie. | |
[13:28] | This isn’t your fault. | 这并不是你的错 |
[13:30] | You can’t blame yourself for this. | 你不用为此自责 |
[13:34] | I’ve got one baby who can barely breathe and one with half a heart | 我有个孩子几乎无法呼吸 还有一个只有半个心脏 |
[13:40] | Two of the others are… | 而另外两个… |
[13:46] | if i’d have listened to the doctors, | 如果当初我听了医生的建议 |
[13:48] | i could’ve had three healthy girls instead of five | 我就能有3个健康的女儿了 而不是这5个 |
[13:51] | who might not live until tomorrow. | 也许无法活到明天的孩子 |
[13:53] | It was my decision. | 这是我的决定 |
[13:56] | Tom agreed with the doctors. | Tom同意医生的建议 |
[13:58] | So really,dr. Grey… | 所以 说实话 Grey医生… |
[14:03] | who else should i blame? | 我还能怪谁呢? |
[14:07] | First step in the norwood is the cardiopulmonary bypass. | 第一步要做的就是搭桥手术 |
[14:10] | With h. I.h. s., what else do you get besis | 伴随左心发育不良 除了心室肥大 |
[14:12] | hyperplasia of the ventricle? | 还有什么? |
[14:14] | Stenosis or atresia of the mitral and aortic valves. | 冠状动脉和大动脉狭窄或者锁闭 |
[14:17] | Why are we using the rv-pa conduit | 我们为什么用RV-PA管道 |
[14:19] | instead of the modified blalock-taussig shunt? | 而不是动脉分流术? |
[14:21] | It limits diastolic runoff. | 后者会限制心脏的舒张 |
[14:24] | Well,you’ve done your homework. | 不错 你平时下了功夫 |
[14:26] | I was on call last night. | 我昨晚值班 |
[14:28] | I study when i’m on call. | 我值班的时候就学习 |
[14:31] | well,no matter what the books say, | 无论书上怎么说的 |
[14:34] | i guarantee you | 我担保你 |
[14:36] | you have never seen a heart this small. | 从来没看过如此小的心脏 |
[14:43] | Betcha i have. | 我想我见过 |
[14:45] | How you doing,you? | 你怎么样? |
[14:46] | You know, i’m having a baby,too. | 我也怀着个小孩儿呢 |
[14:49] | Yes,i am. A little boy. | 真的 我怀着个小男孩呢 |
[14:52] | Maybe you can meet him someday. | 也许以后你可以见见他 |
[14:54] | How’s that sound? Does that sound good? | 这个主意如何?不错吧? |
[14:57] | We could… | 我们可以… |
[15:03] | pregnancy has not made me soft. | 怀孕可没让我变温柔 |
[15:05] | I haven’t gone soft. I don’t do soft. | 我没变温柔 也不会温柔 |
[15:09] | Of course not. | 当然不会 |
[15:10] | You were just talking to a patient. | 你只是和一个病人聊天而已 |
[15:12] | What’s this? The inmate’s x-rays. | 这是什么? 那犯人的x光 |
[15:17] | that foolish,foolish woman. | 那个愚蠢的女人 |
[15:18] | She swallowed four razor blades? | 她吞了4个剃刀刀片? |
[15:23] | Mm-hmm. | |
[15:27] | Hey! Hey you! | 嘿! 你! |
[15:28] | Hey,nurse! | 嘿 护士! |
[15:31] | Would you keep it down, please? | 您能保持安静吗? |
[15:33] | I’m starving. | 我快饿疯了 |
[15:34] | You’re n. p. o. No food allowed. | 你是NPO患者 不可以吃东西 |
[15:36] | Come on,april,baby, don’t go for him. | 好了 亲爱的 别留在他身边了 |
[15:38] | He’s such an idiot. | 他是个蠢货 |
[15:42] | I didn’t come here to starve to death. | 我来这里可不是要饿死的 |
[15:44] | I want mint chocolate chip ice cream. | 我要一块薄荷冰激凌加巧克力碎 |
[15:46] | Mint,okay? Not rocky road. | 薄荷 知道吗? 不是曲奇的 |
[15:48] | You tter not get me that rocky road. It sucks. | 你最好别给我那曲奇的 糟糕透了 |
[15:51] | Oh,thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[15:52] | Mama bear,help me out here, okay? I’m starving. | 熊妈妈 帮帮我吧 我饿坏了 |
[15:55] | Don’t give her anything. | 不许给她任何东西 |
[15:56] | See,right there you’re in official violation of the eighth amendment. | 你正在公然违反第八项修正案 |
[15:59] | You can’t eat anything because you’re about to undergo major surgery. | 你不能吃任何东西因为你要准备做个大手术 |
[16:03] | What? What’s she talkin’ about? | 什么?她在说什么? |
[16:05] | You’re at risk for a perforated intestine | 你肠穿孔的危险性非常高 |
[16:07] | and half a dozen kinds of infection. | 而且可能染上半打的感染 |
[16:09] | We need to operate right away. | 我们需要尽快做手术 |
[16:11] | I don’t need an operation. | 我不需要手术 |
[16:12] | I taped up the blade like i always do. It passes the next day. | 我像以前那样把刀片缠上胶布了 明天我就会排泄出来了 |
[16:15] | What’s the big deal? | 有什么大不了的? |
[16:16] | You swallowed four blades this time. That’s the big deal. | 你这次吞下了4枚刀片 这就是大不了的 |
[16:21] | I thought it would buy me an extra day. | 我以为会多给我加一天的保外就医 |
[16:25] | Does this operation have a nice, long recovery time? | 这个手术会有一个漫长而美好的修养期吗? |
[16:28] | you realize this is major surgery? | 你意识到这是个大手术了? |
[16:29] | It’s dangerous and you could die. | 手术很危险而且你可能会死 |
[16:35] | Mint chocolate chip. | 薄荷巧克力碎 |
[16:37] | I want at least a gallon | 我至少要一加仑 |
[16:38] | after you ghouls are done splitting me open. | 在你们这些盗尸者打开我之后 |
[16:45] | what exactly is it that we’re doing? | 我们现在到底在做什么? |
[16:47] | We’re visiting. | 探访 |
[16:49] | We’ve thrown all this medical talk at you | 我们给你扔下了这么多医学名词 |
[16:51] | and outlined all these worst-case scenarios, | 而且大致描述了所有最坏的情况的假设 |
[16:54] | which has probably scared you half to death | 也许把你吓的半死 |
[16:56] | The one thing we haven’t done | 但是还有一件事情我们没做 |
[16:58] | is actually given you a chance to be with your daughters. | 就是给你个机会和你的女儿们呆在一起 |
[17:01] | Well,how is that gonna help? | 这有什么帮助吗? |
[17:03] | If i learned anything in these past few days, | 如果我在过去的几天里我听到任何关于这个的事情 |
[17:05] | it’s that i need to face reality. | 那就是我需要面对现实 |
[17:08] | Here’s kate. | 这是kate |
[17:10] | You can reach in and touch her if you like. | 如果你愿意 可以伸手进去摸摸她 |
[17:16] | I would like to very much. | 我非常想 |
[17:22] | dr. Grey, charlotte’s not breathing. | Grey医生 charlotte没有呼吸了 |
[17:29] | Page addison shepherd. She’s in the o. r. | 呼addison shepherd 她在手术室呢 |
[17:32] | we didn’t see this on the echo. | 我们没在回波上看到这个 |
[17:34] | You can never get an exact measurement. | 你永远无法从仪器上得到精确的结果 |
[17:37] | What? | 怎么了? |
[17:40] | The baby’s aorta is narrower than we thought. | 婴儿的大动脉比我们想象中的还要窄 |
[17:42] | The diameter is only a millimeter. | 直径不过一毫米而已 |
[17:44] | Just not getting enough blood flow. | 根本无法使血流通过 |
[17:46] | Damn. | 该死 |
[17:52] | I wanted you to see this before i started closing up. | 我要你在我缝合之前仔细看着 |
[17:54] | You’re closing up? You didn’t do anything. Dr. Stevens. | 你要缝合上了?你还什么都没做呢 Stevens医生 |
[17:56] | No,we barely started. Dr. Burke has done as much as he can do for now | 不 我们好不容易开始了 Burke医生已经做了所有能做的 |
[17:59] | so unless you know how to do a first stage norwood, | 除非你知道如何做第一阶段norwood分流术 |
[18:02] | he’s gonna close this baby’s chest. | 他要缝合上这婴儿的胸腔了 |
[18:11] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[18:13] | I’m fine. May i go? | 我没事 我可以走了吗? |
[18:17] | Yes. | 走吧 |
[18:21] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[18:22] | She had an apneic episode. | 她出现了无呼吸症状 |
[18:23] | She’s still not breathing on her own. | 她依然无法自己呼吸 |
[18:28] | let’s intubate and give her surfactant. | 开始插管 并给她一些表面活性剂 (表面活性剂:一种由脂蛋白组成的物质 是由肺部的肺泡细胞分泌的 通过减小肺部表面的液体表面张力来维持肺组织的稳定性) |
[18:30] | Push. 1 atropine and 3 milligrams of ketamine. | 注入1单位阿托品和3毫克的克他命(一种高效麻醉剂) |
[18:34] | Meds are in. | 药物注入了 |
[18:35] | Tube. | 管子 |
[18:41] | Okay. Place the c02 detector. | 好了 安上二氧化碳监测仪 |
[18:42] | She was doing fine with the chest tube. | 她有了胸管之后就会没事了 |
[18:44] | That’s the thing with r. d. s. Cases. | r.d.s.病例(呼吸困难综合症)就是这样 |
[18:46] | Just when you think the baby’s getting better, | 当你觉得婴儿好转之后 |
[18:48] | they can slip right back. | 它又重新出现 |
[18:51] | Breath sounds equal. | 呼吸听起来很均匀 |
[18:52] | Good. | 很好 |
[18:56] | Mrs. Russell. | Russell夫人 |
[19:04] | Unbelievable. | 不可思议 |
[19:06] | Who would do this to themselves? | 谁能如此对待自己啊? |
[19:07] | The woman wasn’t just in prison,yang, | 那女人不单单是在蹲监狱 yang |
[19:10] | she was in solitary. | 她在关禁闭 |
[19:12] | Well,she was seriously deranged. | 她可真疯狂的可以 |
[19:15] | You try spending a month | 你试试 |
[19:18] | locked in a room with no windows, | 锁在一个没有窗户的房间一个月 |
[19:19] | no one to talk to | 一天23个小时 |
[19:22] | 23 hours a day, | 没人理你 |
[19:24] | see how deranged she is then. | 然后看看她有多疯狂 |
[19:26] | Dr. Bailey, she’s a murderer. | Bailey医生 她是个杀人犯 |
[19:27] | I didn’t say she wasn’t. | 我没说她不是啊 |
[19:29] | One,two,three… | |
[19:31] | i said try having no one to make your snarky comments to | 我是说试试没人理你 |
[19:34] | for a solid month. | 整整一个月时间 |
[19:36] | My guess | 我猜 |
[19:38] | is you’d swallow the entire razor. | 那时候你会吞下整个剃刀 |
[19:42] | How are they treating you, Mr. Murphy? | 它们治你治的如何了 Murphy先生? |
[19:44] | Oh,i’ve done worse for company. | 我对客人太糟糕了(?) |
[19:46] | Oh,they’re definitely filling up. | 哦 他们绝对已经吃饱了 |
[19:48] | The tissue is getting nice and pink. | 组织都已经变粉红 |
[19:51] | You make up with that cute little girlfriend of yours yet? | 你和你那个可爱的小女朋友和好了吗? |
[19:54] | Olivia’s hardly my girlfriend. | Olivia才不会是我的女朋友 |
[19:59] | Is she okay? | 她还好吗? |
[20:00] | She? | 她? |
[20:02] | Yeah. Isabella. | |
[20:04] | And this one here on my finger… | 这个在我手指上的… |
[20:07] | that’s darcy. | 是darcy |
[20:08] | And that little guy on my nose… | 还有这个在我鼻子上的小家伙… |
[20:10] | named o’malley. | 叫o’malley |
[20:13] | That’s right. I named hiafter you. | 没错 我是以你的名字给他命名的 |
[20:14] | You’re the one that got him to bite. | 你是使他张嘴咬我的人 |
[20:17] | Isabella’s fine. She’s just full. | Isabella不错 只是太饱了 |
[20:19] | Oh. Oh. | 哦 哦 |
[20:20] | Wwait,what are you gonna do with her? | 等等 你要如何处置她? |
[20:22] | She’s done her job. | 她已经完成她的任务了 |
[20:23] | We don’t really have any more use for her | 她对我们来说没任何用处了 |
[20:25] | except as medical waste. | 除了当医疗废物 |
[20:27] | No. I’d like to keep her, | 不 我希望可以留着她 |
[20:31] | if i could. | 如果我可以的话 |
[20:33] | crazy nature man. | 疯狂的自然人 |
[20:34] | You wanna take a leech home as a pet? | 你要像养宠物那样带水蛭回家? |
[20:37] | That’s fine with me. | 反正我没问题 |
[20:38] | You had no right to speak to me that way in front of a patient. | 你没权利当着病人面和我那样说话 |
[20:40] | Yeah? Well, you hurt my friend. | 是吗?你伤害了我的朋友 |
[20:42] | I had no idea alex was seeing izzie. | 我根本不知道alex在和izzie拍拖 |
[20:45] | That’s not what you’re upset about. | 这根本不是你生气的地方 |
[20:46] | You have no idea why i’m upset. | 你根本不知道我为什么生气 |
[20:48] | Besides,you know what i don’t understand is,uh, | 另外 我不理解的地方是 |
[20:51] | why alex, and why again? | 为什么是alex 为什么又是他? |
[20:56] | People get lonely,george. | 人是会孤独的 george |
[21:00] | Hi,mr. Russell. It’s meredith grey calling. | 嗨 Russell先生 我是meredith grey |
[21:05] | I was wondering if there was any chance | 我只是想知道有没有可能 |
[21:07] | maybe you could bring your boys by to visit their mom. | 也许你可以带着你的孩子们来看看他们的妈妈 |
[21:10] | I think she could use the company. | 我想她应该有人陪陪 |
[21:13] | Oh,the flu. | 哦 流感 |
[21:14] | No,definitely don’t bringhem. | 不 当然不能带他们来 |
[21:17] | Thank you. You too. | 谢谢 你也是 |
[21:25] | you’ve been lying low. | 你可真低调哦 |
[21:27] | Well,nobody’s talking to me | 没人和我说话 |
[21:28] | so it makes it kind of easy,right? | 所以让事情变得简单了 对吗? |
[21:33] | I’m talking to you… | 我在和你说话呢.. |
[21:35] | in short, monosyllabic sentences | 简单的说 用单音节句子 |
[21:37] | laced with disdain and contempt. | 带着轻蔑和鄙视 |
[21:39] | So,what, according to girl rules, now you all have to hate me? | 那么 怎么 你们女孩的规则 你们现在都要一起恨我是吗? |
[21:42] | I don’t hate you. | 我不讨厌你 |
[21:43] | If my mother hadn’t gotten alzheimer’s, | 如果我妈妈没有alzheimer病 |
[21:45] | i’d probably be you. | 我也许会和你一样 |
[21:46] | Oh,really? Really. | 哦 是吗? 是的 |
[21:49] | Before she got sick, i mean,i… | 在她生病之前 我是说… |
[21:51] | i mean,i finished college,but | 我上完了大学 但是 |
[21:53] | i was partying way too much, | 我疯狂的到处玩乐 |
[21:55] | staying out way too late to keep a job. | 几乎找不到工作 |
[21:58] | I was the one at family reunions | 我是那个在家庭聚会上 |
[21:59] | everybody was embarrassed to talk about. | 所有人都不愿意谈起的人 |
[22:01] | So that’s what you think of me? | 这就是你对我的印象? |
[22:05] | Are you okay? I almost killed a guy yesterday. | 你没事吧? 我昨天几乎杀了一个人 |
[22:09] | Mr. Martin. | Martin先生 |
[22:11] | So i’m just trying to find anything i can to help him. | 所以我在试图做任何可以帮他的事情 |
[22:13] | Okay,well, what are we looking for? | 好吧 那么我们在寻找什么? |
[22:16] | Uh,anything on central pontine myelinolysis. | 关于脑桥中央髓鞘溶解症的信息 |
[22:27] | unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[22:30] | Izzie. | |
[22:35] | Izzie,come on. | Izzie 好了 |
[22:36] | Come on? Come on? | 好了? 好了? |
[22:37] | You’re fraternizin with the enemy, and you’re telling me to come on. | 你和敌人称兄道弟 然后告诉我好了 |
[22:40] | Alex and i are sort of friends. | Alex和我算是朋友 |
[22:42] | Since when? | 从什么时候开始的? |
[22:43] | Since when are you and alex friends? | 什么时候你和alex成了朋友的? |
[22:45] | You tell me to cut my losses, that i’m better off without him, | 你告诉我放弃不值得的人 而且最好离开他 |
[22:47] | and as soon as i turn my back… | 但是当我一转身… |
[22:49] | izzie,you’re making way too big a deal outta this. | izzie 你小题大做这个事情了 |
[22:51] | Right,of course,because i’m the unreasonable one. | 是啊 因为我才是不可理喻的人 |
[22:53] | You know what,meredith? Do whatever you want. | 知道吗 meredith? 你愿意怎样就怎样吧 |
[22:55] | Sleep with the guy for all i care. | 和我所有在乎的男人上床 |
[22:56] | Well,obviously i’m not going to sleep with him,izzie. | 很明显 我绝对不会和他上床的 izzie. |
[22:58] | Why not? You’ve slept with everyone else. | 为什么不? 你都和其他人上了 |
[23:08] | You’ll have some abdominal pain for a day or two… | 你会感觉腹痛 一天或者两天… |
[23:10] | just a day or two? | 只是一两天吗? |
[23:12] | We’ll watch you until your bowels start moving again. | 我们会继续观察你直到肠正常蠕动 |
[23:14] | The average is about 36 hours. | 通常情况下是36个小时 |
[23:15] | 36? | 36小时? |
[23:17] | 4 razor blades, and that’s all you can give me? | 4 个剃刀刀片 这就是所有你能给的? |
[23:20] | Come on,sugar plum. I thought we were having fun. | 别这样 小甜心 我以为我们会过得愉快呢 |
[23:23] | Don’t leave. | 别走开 |
[23:24] | What? | 干吗? |
[23:25] | Just maybe a little conversation. | 或者只是谈一小会儿 |
[23:27] | I mean,they got me in here all by myself. | 他们把我一个人扔在这里了 |
[23:29] | I thought i’d have a roommate, somebody to talk to. | 我以为至少有个室友可以聊聊 |
[23:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:35] | Why’d you kill three people? | 为什么你杀了3个人? |
[23:38] | Start off a little small talk, why don’t you? | 为什么你不开个简单的小话题? |
[23:41] | I was high… | 我当时兴奋了… |
[23:45] | on meth. | 磕药之后 |
[23:51] | And i had this boyfriend who… | 我当时的男朋友… |
[23:54] | had this robbery all planned out. | 策划了那次抢劫 |
[23:58] | He said that he would leave me if i didn’t help him. | 他说如果我不帮他的话他就要离开我 |
[24:02] | Things got out of control. | 结果事情失去了控制 |
[24:07] | He was gonna leave me. | 他要离开我. |
[24:10] | He… he was all i had. | 他…他是我的全部 |
[24:12] | I would’ve been all alone. | 我无法孤独的生存 |
[24:16] | Clearly,being alone has its benefits. | 很明显 孤独也有孤独的好处 |
[24:30] | You paged me? | 你呼我了? |
[24:32] | Another leech fell off, | 又有一个水蛭掉下来了 |
[24:33] | and i can’t get the new one to bite. | 我无法让新的咬上去 |
[24:34] | I’m sorry. They just really freak me out. | 对不起 我实在太害怕了 |
[24:36] | I’m a surgeon,olivia. | 我是个医生 olivia |
[24:37] | You’re an intern,george. | 你只是个实习生 george |
[24:41] | You know what time it is? | 你们知道是什么时候了吗? |
[24:44] | Time for you two kids to kiss and make up, | 是时候你们俩该亲吻和好了 |
[24:45] | that’s what time it is. | 现在是最好的时机 |
[24:47] | Mr. Murphy, we are not a couple. | Murphy先生 我们不是一对 |
[24:49] | Oh,you can’t pull much over on me. | 你不能要求我了解太多了 |
[24:52] | Now i say there’s something between the two of you. | 现在我只知道你们俩之间有点小意思 |
[24:55] | You’re right,mr. Murphy. There was. | 你说的没错 Murphy先生 曾经 |
[24:57] | Olivia,this isn’t the time. And this.. | Olivia 现在不是时候说这个.. |
[25:00] | really isn’t the place. He broke up with me for this girl | 而且地点也不对 他因为另外一个女孩和我分手了 |
[25:02] | who doesn’t even know that he’s alive. | 而那女孩甚至不知道他的存在 |
[25:04] | She does so know i’m alive. Listen to me,george. | 她当然知道我的存在 听我说 george |
[25:05] | You,meredith grey… never gonna happen. | 你和meredith grey…永远不可能 |
[25:07] | What? Why… why would you even think it’s meredith? | 什么? 为什么…为什么你认为是meredith? |
[25:10] | Anyone who’s paying the slightest bit of attention | 任何人只要稍微留意一下 |
[25:11] | knows how you feel about meredith, | 就会知道你对meredith的感觉 |
[25:13] | except meredith, which should tell you something,shouldn’t it? | 除了meredith 难道这还不说明问题吗? |
[25:16] | Sorry,mr. Murphy. | 对不起 Murphy先生 |
[25:21] | She gave me syphilis. | 她把梅毒传染给我了 |
[25:23] | Remember what you did to me | 记得你对我做过什么 |
[25:25] | when i was an intern? | 当我还是个实习生的时候? |
[25:27] | How could i forget? | 我如何能忘记呢? |
[25:29] | You didn’t speak to me for almost a year. | 你几乎一年没和我说话 |
[25:32] | But you learned. | 但是你确实学到了东西 |
[25:34] | Yeah,well,i think i gotta do that to izzie stevens. | 是的 我想我要对izzie stevens做相同的事情了 |
[25:38] | Well,she’s smart, hardworking. | 她很聪明 而且勤奋 |
[25:40] | Gets a little too involved with her patients. | 有时候还对病人感情用事 |
[25:43] | A lot like you. | 很多地方像你 |
[25:44] | I know. | 我知道 |
[25:46] | It took me a long time to recover from that,richard. | 我用了很长时间才从那个恢复过来 richard |
[25:48] | But it made you a better surgeon,addison. | 但是它让你成为了更出色的医生 addison |
[25:51] | The question is, | 问题是 |
[25:52] | is she talented enough to make the lesson worth it? | 她是否够资质而值得我的传授? |
[25:55] | She’s the best i’ve seen in years. | 她是我这几年见过最好的一个 |
[25:58] | I was hoping that we could… you’re not here to make friends,addison. | 我希望我们能… 你不是来交朋友的 addison |
[26:01] | You’re here to make better surgeons, | 你是来做一个更好的医生的 |
[26:03] | and being a teacher can be a lonely business. | 还有做老师会是一件很孤独的事情 |
[26:10] | I’m telling you, meredith was all over him. | 相信我 meredith一直缠着他呢 |
[26:13] | Seriously? She was all over him? | 真的吗?她缠着他? |
[26:15] | What,like,uh,mounting him with all the babies watching? Seriously? | 怎样缠着他? 骑着他到处爬让那些婴儿们看着?真的? |
[26:18] | Well,she would’ve been if i hadn’t interrupted. | 如果我没打断他们的话 他们肯定就那样了 |
[26:20] | She was talking to him. You don’t talk to bastards | 她只不过和他说话了而已 你不会和 |
[26:22] | who cheat on their girlfriends, george. That’s the rule. | 背叛他们女朋友的混蛋说话的 george 这是规则 |
[26:24] | You weren’t officially his girlfriend. | 你还没正式成为他的女朋友呢 |
[26:26] | That’s not the point. It is kind of the point. | 这不是重点 这恰恰是重点 |
[26:27] | You don’t see me getting I emotional over people i’m not dating. | 你没发现我对没和我约会过的女生恋恋不舍吗 |
[26:29] | Really? You wanna go there? | 是吗?你想聊这个话题吗? |
[26:35] | No. I’m having a moment here. | 不是 我在这里痛苦着 |
[26:37] | Don’t mess with me. | 不要再打击我了 |
[26:39] | You’re not gonna have a nervous breakdown or kill yourself, are you? | 你不会极端的崩溃或者自杀 对吧? |
[26:42] | No. | 不会 |
[26:44] | So there’s no chance you’ll kill us? | 那你也不会杀了我们对吧? |
[26:51] | Oh,that was wrong on so many levels. | 怎么说这都不对 |
[26:54] | So good. That was… | 太棒了. 真是… |
[26:55] | that was good. | 棒极了 |
[26:57] | Yeah,it was good. | 是啊 真酷 |
[26:59] | Your lungs are not good. | 你的肺不是很好 |
[27:06] | I know we got you out of there a little earlier | 我知道把你带到这个世界来有点早 |
[27:08] | than you would’ve wanted. | 也许并非你的本意 |
[27:10] | We have to find something to help you. | 我们必须找到帮你的方法 |
[27:12] | So if you have any ideas,charlotte… | 如果你有任何想法 charlotte… |
[27:26] | dr. Stevens. | Stevens医生 |
[27:28] | Dr. Shepherd, is there something you need? | Shepherd医生 有需要我帮忙的吗? |
[27:31] | Yes,dr. Burke and i have reassessed. | 是的 Burke医生和我重新考虑了一下 |
[27:32] | We think there’s a chance with the norwood | 我们认为还有用norwood分流术的希望 |
[27:34] | if emily can make it through the next ten hours. | 如果emily可以安然渡过未来10小时 |
[27:37] | Would you look after her for the night? | 你今晚可以照顾她吗? |
[27:38] | I s on call last night. | 我昨晚就值班了 |
[27:41] | But,i mean,yeah, of course. | 但是 当然我可以留下 |
[27:43] | Good. I’ve left a list of meds, | 很好 我会留下一张药单 |
[27:44] | and you’re familiar with pediatric life support? | 你很清楚如何照料新生儿对吧? |
[27:48] | Got myself certified as soon as i got in the program. | 当我接手这个病例的时候我就弄清楚了 |
[27:50] | Okay then. | 好吧 |
[27:51] | Is there anything else i should know to look out for? | 还有其他什么事情需要我特别注意的吗? |
[27:53] | No. That should do it. | 没有 按照你的步骤做 |
[27:55] | Should i notify mrs. Russell about emily’s… No. | 需要我通知Russell夫人关于emily.. 不用 |
[27:58] | I’ve done that. | 我已经做了 |
[27:59] | Dr. Stevens,this baby is your responsibility. | Stevens医生 这个婴儿是你的责任了 |
[28:02] | She better be alive when i get back in the morning. | 当明早我回来医院的时候她最好还活着 |
[28:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:10] | Dr. Shepherd, i found these studies | Shepherd医生 我找到了一些疗法 |
[28:12] | where they used aggressive plasmapheresis. | 关于应用侵入性血浆取出法 |
[28:14] | I think these could work on mr. Martin. | 我想也许对Martin先生有帮助 |
[28:15] | Those are all isolated cases. | 那些只不过是孤立的案例罢了 |
[28:17] | But still,the studies resulted in improved clinical symptoms. | 但是治疗还是证明了临床症状的改良 |
[28:19] | No trial study’s ever been done. There is nothing you can do. | 没有做过任何临床试验 你没有任何可以做的事情了 |
[28:22] | Okay,what about thyrotropin releasing hormone? No,no. | 甲状腺激素刺激法如何? 不行 |
[28:24] | There’s european studies… karev,it’s over. It’s done. You screwed up. | 曾经有一个欧洲的病例… karev 都结束了 你搞砸了这病人 |
[28:27] | Mr. Martin’s fried. You fried his brain. | Martin先生被油炸了 你炸了他的大脑 |
[28:30] | If he wakes up, you put him in a wheelchair. | 如果他醒过来 你扶他上轮椅 |
[28:31] | If he dies, you killed him. | 如果他死了 你就是凶手 |
[28:34] | Deal with it. | 面对现实吧 |
[28:43] | dr. Stevens,baby’s v02 is still 40% after transfusion. | Stevens医生 输液后孩子的血氧浓度仍然是40% |
[28:47] | How’s her b. p. Doing? | 她的血压呢? |
[28:48] | Still low. Last systolic was 52. | 仍很低 最后的收缩压52 |
[28:51] | Okay,i’m gonna push 30 cc’s of n. s. Manually. | 好吧 我要手动推注30毫升生理盐水 |
[28:59] | Nice start. Pressure’s 65. | 干得不错 血压现在是65 |
[29:10] | hey,izz. | 嗨 izz |
[29:11] | Okay,really? You think i’m talking to you? | -现在好吗? -你以为我在和你说话吗? |
[29:15] | Well,i just wanted to say i’m sorry. | 我只是想说 对不起 |
[29:18] | What are you sorry for? | 对不起我什么? |
[29:22] | When derek broke up with you, i never once said,” | 当derek和你分手的时候 我从来没说过一次 |
[29:24] | you’re better off without him. “ | “你最好离他远点” |
[29:26] | It’s not supportive. It’s condescending. | 那不是支持 而是施舍 |
[29:28] | I was there. | 我当时在那里 |
[29:30] | All i ever am is there for you guys, | 我一直在那里支持着你们 |
[29:32] | and the one time i need you… | 现在当我需要你们支持的时候… |
[29:34] | just… go away,meredith. | 求求你 别和我说话 meredith |
[29:43] | what the hell happened? She was fine. She just started seizing. | 到底怎么了? 她没事 她只是有点失常 |
[29:50] | She’s not seizing, she’s choking. | 她不是失常 她是噎住了 |
[30:07] | she swallowed a lightbulb. | 她吞下了一个灯泡 |
[30:15] | We’re losing her. I can see that. | 她快不行了 我知道 |
[30:16] | Don’t you think i can see that? | 你觉得我看不到吗? |
[30:25] | She needs an airway. | 她需要插管 |
[30:32] | Oh,she’s clamped down. I can’t intubate. | 她情况很糟 我无法插入 |
[30:34] | We need some help in here. | 我们需要帮助 |
[30:36] | You want me to get paralytic to relax the muscles? | 你想要我麻醉她来放松肌肉吗? |
[30:37] | Uh,no. She’ll be dead by then. | 不要 那时候她就死了 |
[30:39] | Li need a scalpel for a crich. | 我需要解剖刀来切开她 |
[30:41] | ave you done one? Of course not. | 你以前做过吗? 当然没有 |
[30:42] | Go. | 快 |
[30:47] | I was gonna do a crich. | 我要做气管切开 |
[30:49] | How long has she been unconscious? | 她昏迷多久了? |
[30:50] | She just went down. | 刚刚而已 |
[30:51] | Prep o. r. 2. Emergency thoracotomy. Right away | 让2号手术室紧急准备胸廓切开术 马上就去 |
[30:53] | Cristina,it’ll be okay. | Cristina 会没事的 |
[30:55] | Come on. Come on. Come on. | 快 快 快 |
[30:59] | She’s coding. Again? | 她的情况不好 又来了? |
[31:01] | Okay,uh, turn up the epi drip. | 打开肾上腺素开关 |
[31:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:19] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:25] | Hi,dorie. | 嗨 dorie |
[31:27] | What are you doing? I’m packg. | 你在干吗? 收拾东西 |
[31:29] | Dorie,you’ve just had major abdominal surgery. | Dorie 你刚刚做了个大型生产手术 |
[31:32] | You’re not in any condl… i’m going home,dr. Grey | 你不适宜… 我要回家 Grey医生 |
[31:34] | i need to go home. | 我需要回家 |
[31:36] | I can’t be here. I can’t watch them die. | 我不能留在这里 我不能看着他们死去 |
[31:41] | They’re not dying. | 他们不会死的 |
[31:42] | They’re trying to live. | 他们都在努力的活下去 |
[31:44] | And you leaving them isn’t going to help them. | 如果你离开他们的话根本不会帮助他们 |
[31:47] | I have three boys who need me. | 我还有三个需要我的儿子呢 |
[31:48] | Your daughters need you. | 你的女儿更需要你 |
[31:49] | Don’t you understand that i can’t do it? | 你还不明白? 我受不了了 |
[31:53] | I can’t do it. | 我受不了了 |
[31:55] | They’re too sick. They’re too hurt. | 他们太虚弱了 太痛苦了 |
[31:57] | Which is why they need their mother. | 就因为这样他们才需要妈妈 |
[31:59] | If emily dies,I… if emily dies, | 如果emily死了 我… 如果emily死了 |
[32:02] | it will be horrible. | 这样会很可怕了 |
[32:06] | But if emily dies, and you’re not here… | 但是如果emily死了 而你不在这里… |
[32:10] | i can’t even hold them. | 我甚至无法抱着他们 |
[32:11] | But you can sit with them | 但是你可以坐在那里陪着他们 |
[32:13] | and talk to them | 和他们说话 |
[32:14] | and let them know they’re not alone in this world. | 让他们知道他们在这世界上并不孤单 |
[32:16] | That’s all they need. | 这才是他们需要的 |
[32:18] | That’s all anybody… | 也是所有人… |
[32:22] | what? | 怎么了? |
[32:24] | I think i know how to help charlotte. | 我也许知道如何帮助charlotte |
[32:33] | I don’t know why i didn’t think of this sooner. | 真不知道我为什么没有早点想到这个 |
[32:35] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[32:36] | It’s called cobedding. | 这个叫做cobedding (一种<37周生产的多胞胎婴儿治疗法) |
[32:37] | Hospitals sometimes do it with twins | 医院有时候对双胞胎做这个 |
[32:40] | when one of them is sick. | 当其中一个很虚弱的时候 |
[32:42] | And the other one gets… better? | 而另外一个能够… 好起来? |
[32:44] | It helps. How? | 可以这么说 怎么会? |
[32:47] | We don’t really know. | 我们不是了解的很确切 |
[32:49] | Sometimes babies get stressed in the i. c. u. S | 有时候新生儿重症监护室给婴儿很大的压力 |
[32:51] | from all the activity. | |
[32:54] | This way,there’s someone there to comfort them, | 这样的话 有人可以安抚他们 |
[32:58] | to be there with them. | 和他们在一起 |
[33:08] | That’s excellent blood flow at all three places. | 所有的三个地方血液输送都恢复正常了 |
[33:10] | You’re healing very nicely. | 你被治愈的很好 |
[33:11] | And i like my new nose. | 我喜欢这个新鼻子 |
[33:13] | Well,i’m sure your wife will like it,too. | 我保证你老婆也会喜欢它的 |
[33:14] | I’m not so sure what she’ll say about your new houseguests. | 我倒是不确定她会对你的新客人说什么 |
[33:18] | Oh,i’m gonna let these guys go in the lake near my favorite hiking trail. | 我会把他们放到我到过的最喜欢的地方的湖边 |
[33:22] | Saved my face. | 救了我的脸 |
[33:23] | Least i can do for ’em. | 至少我可以为他们做这些 |
[33:24] | And i don’t have a wife. | 还有 我没有老婆 |
[33:26] | Oh,i’m sorry. I thought your wedding ring… | 对不起 我看到你的结婚戒指… |
[33:28] | no,i’m divorced. Just never took it off. | 不是 我离婚了 只是没取下来罢了 |
[33:32] | By the way,uh… | 另外… |
[33:34] | sorry you had to see that little scene earlier. | 抱歉之前你看到的场面 |
[33:38] | Oh,you mean talking with the girl who isn’t your girlfriend | 你是说你和那个不是你女朋友的女孩 |
[33:41] | about the girl who you’d like to be your girlfriend. | 谈论关于一个你希望成为你女朋友的女孩? |
[33:43] | Yeah. She shouldn’t have said that stuff. | 是的 她不应该说那些废话 |
[33:47] | It’s just… she was… | 只是…她… |
[33:48] | very unprofessional. | 非常不专业 |
[33:50] | Yeah,but is it true? | 是的 但是她说的对吗? |
[33:56] | Do you like this meredith person? | 你喜欢那个叫meredith姑娘吗? |
[33:58] | I don’t think that’s really any of your business. | 我觉得这个和你没什么关系 |
[34:02] | She’s okay. | 她还不错 |
[34:06] | I like her okay. | 我喜欢她的不错 |
[34:11] | All right,i love her. | 好吧 我爱她 |
[34:14] | Oh,come on. Don’t be embarrassed. | 哦 小伙子 不用害羞 |
[34:16] | I loved my wife. | 我也爱过我的老婆 |
[34:19] | But sometimes,no matter how much you love someone, | 但是有些时候 无论你多爱某些人 |
[34:21] | they just can’t love you back in the same way. | 他们就是无法像你爱他们一样爱你 |
[34:27] | Believe me,son. | 相信我 孩子 |
[34:28] | Living with a woman who can’t love you back… | 和一个无法爱你的女人一起生活… |
[34:31] | way lonelier than being alone. | 比你一个人生活还要更孤单 |
[34:34] | what do you want to do? | 你要怎么做? |
[34:36] | We can… we can put her on ecmo. | 我们…我们可以给她用体外循环维生系统 |
[34:38] | Baby this size,you’re risking intracranial hemorrhage. | 这么大的婴儿 你在冒颅内出血的险 |
[34:40] | Um,she’s already coded three times. | 她已经濒危三次了 |
[34:43] | You paged dr. Shepherd? | 你呼 Shepherd医生了吗? |
[34:44] | She called to say you have to handle this for yourself. | 她打回电话来说你必须自己处理这个 |
[34:46] | What? I’m an intern. What is she… | 什么?我不过是个实习生 她怎么… |
[34:48] | dr. Stevens? Just give me a second. | Stevens医生? 让我想想 |
[34:50] | You don’t have a second. | 你没时间想了 |
[34:51] | Okay,ecmo is too dangerous. | 好吧 体外循环维生系统太危险了 |
[34:53] | We’re just gonna have to keep her going on epi. | 我们继续给她用肾上腺素 |
[34:55] | Too much epi, it’ll stop her circulation. | 太多的肾上腺素 会停止她的循环 |
[34:57] | There’s no point in keeping her heart rate up | 如果早晨她的胳膊或腿不能动 |
[34:58] | if she doesn’t have functioning arms or legs in the morning. | 保持她的心律没有意义 |
[35:00] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[35:04] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:06] | It’s… | 那个… |
[35:07] | we’re just gonna have to keep pushing epi. | 我们继续用肾上腺素 |
[35:09] | It’s our best option. | 这是我们最好的办法了 |
[35:10] | We’ll just have to find a middle ground | 我们要找到一个折中的办法 |
[35:15] | you can do this. | 你能做得到 |
[35:32] | i can’t believe you would consider moving out of your trailer. | 我真不敢相信你要考虑搬出你的拖车 |
[35:35] | The view alone… | 那一大片的景色… |
[35:37] | See the mist rise off the lake. | 看着薄雾慢慢升到湖面上 |
[35:39] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:43] | I’m not moving. | 我不会搬出去的 |
[35:51] | you’re still you? | 你还是你吗? |
[35:53] | I’m still me. | 我还是我 |
[35:55] | Good. | 很好 |
[36:12] | where’s emily? | emily在哪里? |
[36:13] | They took her away. | 他们把她带走了 |
[36:14] | Where? Why didn’t you wake me? | 去哪里? 你为什么没叫醒我? |
[36:16] | Dr. Shepherd told us not to. | Shepherd医生不让我们叫 |
[36:18] | What? | 什么? |
[36:20] | Where is the baby? | 孩子在哪里? |
[36:22] | Dr. Stevens,she died half an hour ago. | Stevens医生 她半个钟头之前死了 |
[36:48] | It wasn’t your fault. | 不是你的责任 |
[36:51] | You put me icharge. I fell asleep. | 你交给我照顾 但是我却睡着了 |
[36:54] | I killed that by. | 是我害死那孩子的 |
[36:55] | No,you didn’t. | 不是你 |
[36:57] | She was gonna die anyway. | 无论怎样她都会死的 |
[36:59] | She had a restricted atrial septum | 她的心包膜太狭窄了 |
[37:01] | and virtually no aorta. | 而且基本上没有大动脉 |
[37:02] | As soon as dr. Burke opened up her chest, | 当Burke医生打开她的胸腔的那一刻 |
[37:04] | we knew she didn’t have a chance. | 我们就知道她救不活了 |
[37:10] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[37:12] | You ordered me to stay the night… Take care of her. | 你命令我留在这里 整夜守着她 |
[37:15] | I worked my ass off | 我忙的不可开交 |
[37:17] | doing c. p. r. And pumping her fulL of every | 做心肺复苏术 还给她注射 |
[37:19] | drug on the planet, and, | 各种各样的药 |
[37:21] | i mean,god,do you have any idea how scared i was? It was all for nothing? | 上帝 你知道我有多害怕吗? 而我做的这些竟然是没有任何意义的? |
[37:24] | Hardly. If the situation ever comes up again, | 如果这种情况再次出现的话 |
[37:26] | i know you’ll be able to handle the pressure. | 我肯定你会应付自如的 |
[37:28] | You lied to me. | 你骗了我 |
[37:29] | You have to learn distance, stevens. | 你必须学习保持距离 stevens |
[37:31] | You’ll be a better doctor for it. | 这样你才会成为一个更好的医生 |
[37:34] | A better… a better doctor? | 更好的… 医生? |
[37:53] | I heard you worked a miracle last night. | 听说你昨晚创造了个奇迹 |
[37:55] | She came around so fast, | 她恢复的这么快 |
[37:57] | i thought the equipment was malfunctioning. | 我以为监视仪出了故障呢 |
[38:00] | Her sats are completely stable | 她的情况完全稳定下来了 |
[38:02] | She’s gonna make it. | 她自己挺过来了 |
[38:05] | Go home,grey. | 回家吧 grey |
[38:06] | You’ve earned it. | 你应得的 |
[38:08] | And,grey… | 还有 grey… |
[38:10] | way to go. | 做的漂亮 |
[38:16] | Did you hear that? “Way to go. “ | 听到了吗? “做的漂亮 “ |
[38:33] | My baby died. We know. | 我那孩子死了 我们知道了 |
[38:37] | She just… | 她… |
[38:40] | …died. | …就那么死了 |
[38:49] | I have an idea. | 我有个办法 |
[39:16] | the first person i killed… | 我害死的第一个人.. |
[39:18] | i was a second-year resident. | 是在我第二年做住院医生的时候 |
[39:21] | James hanson. | |
[39:27] | You should go home,alex. There’s nothing you can do here. | 你应该回家了 alex 你在这里什么也做不了 |
[39:34] | nobody should die alone. | 没人应该这样孤独的死去 |
[39:38] | 400 years ago, another well-known english guy | 400年前 另一个著名的英国人 |
[39:41] | had an opinion about being alone… | 说过有关孤独的言论… |
[39:44] | john donne. | |
[39:46] | He thought we were never alone. | 他认为我们一直都不是孤独的 |
[39:49] | Of course,it was fancier when he said it. | 不容置疑 那完全是空想主义的思想 |
[39:52] | Don’t… don’t try and talk. | 别说话 |
[39:54] | Your windpipe was perforated. | 你的气管穿孔了 |
[39:56] | Dr. Burke repaired it, | Burke医生已经修补好了 |
[39:57] | and you should be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[40:03] | we’ll keep you here at least ten days for observation | 我们会把你留院观察至少10天 |
[40:06] | and make sure there’s no infection. | 确定没有任何感染 |
[40:15] | Maybe just to be on the safe side, | 也许为了以防万一 |
[40:16] | we’ll make it two weeks. | 我们需要观察你2周 |
[40:21] | no man is an island | 没人是个孤立的个体 |
[40:23] | entire unto himself. | 整个的个体 |
[40:35] | oh. | 哦 |
[40:37] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[40:38] | Yeah. That’s him. | 是啊 就是他 |
[40:49] | i’m lonely,derek. | 我很寂寞 derek |
[40:55] | Boil down that island talk, and he just meant | 总结一下那”孤立学说” 他的意思是 |
[40:58] | that all anyone needs is someone to step in… | 任何人都需要其他人的陪伴… |
[41:28] | and let us know we’re not alone. | 来让我们知道 我们并不孤单 |
[41:37] | Good boy,doc. | 真乖 Doc |
[41:40] | And who’s to say | 谁说的来着? |
[41:41] | that someone can’t have four legs? | 谁也无法有4条腿? |
[41:46] | someone to play with or run around with… | 有人是用来玩耍的 有人是用来运动的… |
[41:57] | or just hang out. | 或者只是在一起 |