时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Meredith wasn’t a fling. | Meredith 没勾引我 |
[00:05] | I fell in love with her. | 我爱上她了 |
[00:06] | Yeah, it’s my mother. She has Alzheimer’s. | 是的,我妈妈 她有阿尔茨海默症(老年痴呆) |
[00:09] | Have you even told Burke about the baby? | 你甚至没想过得把孩子的事情告诉Burke吗? |
[00:12] | I failed the medical boards. | 我有权知道 |
[00:13] | I failed the medical boards. | 我没通过医生执照考试 |
[00:14] | That’s embarrassing. | 真丢人! |
[00:16] | I’m pregnant, you blind moron. | 我怀孕了,你这瞎白痴 |
[00:19] | Can we please just talk? | 能谈几句么? |
[00:20] | You’re too busy screwing nurses to talk. | 你忙着和跟护士那个 哪有时间和我谈话 |
[00:23] | I never wanted to hurt you. | 我从来没想要伤害你 |
[00:25] | I think we’d be better off with dogs. | 有时候我想狗都比我们强 |
[00:45] | – [Glass breaking] – I said, down! Back! Lzzie! | 我说坐下!Izzie!Izzie! |
[00:54] | [Meredith] Fresh starts. | 崭新的开始…… |
[00:55] | Thanks to the calendar, they happen every year. | 感谢日历…… |
[00:56] | Just set your watch to january. | 每年都有新的开始 |
[00:58] | Just set your watch to january. | 你只要把表设到一月 |
[01:01] | I’m thinking about coloring my hair. | 我在想把头发染了 |
[01:03] | – Maybe red. – Yeah. Red’s good. | 或许红色 红色不错 |
[01:06] | – I’m thinking about cutting mine. | 我想把头发剪短 |
[01:08] | – Yeah? You look good shorter. | 哦?你适合短头发 |
[01:11] | – You think? – Yeah. | 你真这么想? 真的 |
[01:12] | [Meredith] He’s such a good dog. | 哦,他是个好狗狗 |
[01:14] | Who’s a good boy? He’s a good boy. | 谁是好孩子?他是好孩子 |
[01:18] | What a good dog. Who’s Mommy’s good boy? | 乖狗狗 谁是妈咪的小宝贝? |
[01:20] | Silly. Yes, I know. You’re a good boy. You’re such a good boy. | 哈 多好的孩子 你真是个好孩子 |
[01:26] | What are you guys doing? | 你们在那儿干吗呢? |
[01:27] | We’re gonna be late. | 我们要迟到了 |
[01:28] | – We need to talk about the dog. – That’s no dog. | 我们得谈谈这狗的事 那不是条狗 |
[01:30] | It’s a hyena dressed in dog clothing. | 是条从动物园逃出来的土狼,披着狗皮的狼 |
[01:33] | I don’t chew his clothes, urinate on his bed or try to mount him from behind. | 无论如何,我没咬他的衣服 我没在他床上撒尿 我也没顺着他的后背往上爬 |
[01:37] | People, he’s our dog. We love our dog. He loves us. | 二位,他是我们的狗,我们爱我们的狗 他也爱我们 |
[01:51] | – He tries to mount you from behind? | 他爬上你后背了? |
[01:53] | – Tries to. He tries to. | 他倒是想 他想 |
[02:03] | [Meredith] Our reward for surviving | 熬过假日的奖励…… |
[02:06] | the holiday season is a new year. | 就是新的一年 |
[02:07] | Bringing on the great tradition of New Year’s resolutions. | 带来传统的新年愿望 |
[02:10] | I got a trout. | 我抓了条鳟鱼 |
[02:13] | – Oh! – Rainbow trout. | 噢!虹鳟鱼 |
[02:15] | – Why bring a trout into the house? | 为什么……为什么带条鳟鱼到房子里来? |
[02:17] | – It’s a trailer. | 房车 |
[02:18] | Why bring a rainbow trout into the trailer? | 为什么把红鳟鱼带到房车里来? |
[02:20] | – Breakfast. – Hungry? | 早餐 是啊,你饿了吗? |
[02:23] | – For trout? – Yeah. | 吃鳟鱼?是啊 |
[02:26] | I hate this, Derek. | 我讨厌这些,Derek |
[02:28] | Ah! | 哦…… |
[02:30] | I hate this. Hate! Hate! | 我讨厌这些,讨厌!讨厌!! |
[02:32] | I hate this trailer. | 我讨厌这房车! |
[02:36] | [Meredith] Put your past behind you and start over. | 过去的就让它过去 开始新的生活吧 |
[02:40] | I’m standing there with Pritchard and Lewis, | 我站在那里,跟Pritchard和Lewis一起 |
[02:42] | and they keep on asking me who I was with in the on-call room last night. | 昨天晚上在值班室 他们一直在问我,我和谁在一起 |
[02:48] | They heard us. Were we that loud? | 他们听见我们了 我们声音有那么大吗? |
[02:52] | – You’re loud. – [Chuckles] Stop. | 是的,你很大声 闭嘴 |
[02:56] | I am loud, aren’t I? | 我很大声,是不是? |
[02:57] | Pritch. Was always sticking his nose in someone else’s business. | Pritch,他总是狗拿耗子管别人的闲事 |
[03:02] | You know I actually saw him again, at his wife’s funeral? | 你知道吗,其实我又看见他了 在他老婆的葬礼上 |
[03:06] | What? Pritchard isn’t married. | 什么?Pritchard 没结婚啊 |
[03:09] | Uh… Oh, right, right. I’m thinking of someone else. | 嗯,噢,是的,是的,我在想其他人 |
[03:13] | Just confused. | 我糊涂了 |
[03:15] | You need sleep. | 你需要睡眠 |
[03:17] | Residency is wearing you down. | 住院医生这差使把你给累坏了 |
[03:23] | – Ellis? – Yes? | Ellis,嗯…… |
[03:32] | Nothing. I just hate being an intern. | 没事 我只是……厌恶做个实习生 |
[03:36] | Mm. Me too. | 嗯,我也是 |
[03:40] | [Meredith] It’s hard to resist the chance at a new beginning. | 在一个新的开端 很难抵抗一个机会 |
[03:43] | A chance to put the problems of last year to bed. | 一个把去年的问题放到床上的机会 |
[03:52] | – So in the name of the New Year… – I don’t do resolutions. | 那么……以新年的名义……哦 啊 我不做新年许愿 |
[03:57] | In the name of the New Year, | 看在新年的份上 |
[03:59] | I thought you could give me an answer to my question. | 我想你也许会给我问题的答案 |
[04:03] | – Your question? – About you… moving in. | 你的问题?关于你……搬过来的问题 |
[04:09] | I don’t have an answer. | 我还没想好 |
[04:11] | – Cristina… – I’m not being Cristina. I just… | 我现在不想做cristina 我只想…… |
[04:14] | I don’t have an answer. | 我还没想好 |
[04:17] | Then answer me this. | 那就回答我这个问题 |
[04:19] | – What were you planning to do? – About what? | 那你曾经是如何打算的?关于什么? |
[04:23] | The baby. | 那孩子 |
[04:27] | Dr. Burke? We’re ready for you. | Dr Burke 我们都准备好了 |
[04:38] | [Richard] Listen up, people. New year, new rules. | 大家听着 新年有新的规矩 |
[04:42] | Or should I say, new year, and we will be enforcing the rules mandated by the Residency Review Committee. | 或许我该说 新的一年里 我们要将一些规定真正付诸实施, 这些规定是住院医生评估委员会早就要求的 |
[04:48] | There were too many mistakes made last year. Fatigue played too big a role. | 去年我们有很多失误 疲劳工作是很重要的一个原因 |
[04:53] | Exceeding 80 hours work per week will not be tolerated. | 以后不允许再出现每周工作超过80小时的情况 |
[04:56] | – Does that mean we get to have a life? – I think so. | 这是不是说 我们得开始正常的生活了?我想是的 |
[04:59] | Sullivan. You were on call for 28 hours. Leave when you hit 30. | ……sullivan 你已经值班了28小时了 到30小时就得下班 |
[05:03] | Grey, you were here until two. See you at noon. | Grey,你昨晚在这里一直到凌晨2点, 走吧 中午见 |
[05:07] | – I get to go? Free time? – Run before he changes his mind. | 我能走了?自由了?他改变注意之前 赶紧跑吧 |
[05:11] | Our nurses are gonna have to work extra hours to compensate, so treat them well. | 听着 我们的护士不得不超额工作 工作更多时间来补偿这些,所以大家对她们好点 |
[05:15] | – Cranky nurses don’t do us any good. – Well, maybe you can cheer them up. | 坏脾气的护士,对大家都没好处. 哦,好啊,也许你可以让她们高兴起来 (哼哼) |
[05:21] | You know what? My New Year’s resolution was to let it go, and I am. | 你知道吗? 我的新年愿望,就是让它去吧,我做到了 |
[05:25] | I have. I’ve let it go. I apologize. | 我已经,已经让它去了. 我道歉 |
[05:28] | – You do? – I do. | 是么?你做到了? |
[05:28] | 我做到了。你考试考得怎样? | |
[05:31] | 我觉得不错 但是几天后才能知道结果 | |
[05:33] | – We’re all pulling for you. | 我们都替你捏把汗 |
[05:35] | We are. | 我们? |
[05:36] | We are. | 是啊 |
[05:38] | You can see the mesothelioma better now that I’ve partially dissected it. | 你可以更清楚地看到间皮瘤 现在我已经把它部分切除了 |
[05:44] | [Cristina] Um, I can’t… | 哦,我看不清,嗯 |
[05:47] | I can’t see it from here. Can I go in closer? | 这么远我看不清 我能……我能走近一些么? |
[05:49] | [Burke] You’re fine there. | 你在那就行 |
[05:52] | Preston, good news. We have a heart for Denny Duquette. | Preston,好消息 我们给Denny Duquette找到了一颗心脏 |
[05:55] | – Has he been called? – [Richard] Got here ten minutes ago. | 太好了,通知他过来了吗?10分钟以前他已经到了 |
[05:58] | I was worried we couldn’t find a match in time. | 好,我还担心我们没法及时找到一个合适的心脏 |
[06:01] | We have a plane to take you to Twin Falls, Idaho for the organ recovery. | 我们已经准备好了一架飞机,载你去爱达荷州的Twin Fall取回器官 |
[06:04] | 90 minutes each way. How much more do you have here? | 单程90分钟。 你现在的手术还需要多少时间完成? |
[06:08] | The heart comes out first. I’d be cutting it too close. | 哦,心脏手术要紧 唉,我可能切得太深了 |
[06:10] | [Richard] They have a local heart team there, so… | 他们那边也有心脏小组,所以…… |
[06:13] | No. Bailey. Send Bailey. | 不,Bailey,派Bailey去,得有我们的人看着 |
[06:18] | – Dr. Yang, you need to leave this OR. – Excuse me? | Yang医生,一个小时内你该离开了 什么? |
[06:22] | You’ve exceeded your 80-hour limit. | 你本周已经工作超过80小时了 |
[06:24] | – You have to leave the hospital. – OK. Um… Um… | 你必须离开医院 好吧,嗯, |
[06:25] | 等把这个间皮瘤切除以后 | |
[06:30] | Dr. Yang. Now. | Yang医生,即刻离开 |
[06:36] | 你听见他说的了 | |
[06:42] | – Denny Duquette. – Hey, Dr. Bailey. | 嘿,Bailey医生 |
[06:45] | I hope seeing you here means they found you a heart. | 我希望,看见你在这里,意味着他们给你找到一颗心脏了 |
[06:48] | No offense, doctor, but I’m not a big fan of hospitals. | 没有冒犯的意思,但是医生,我确实不是医院爱好者 |
[06:51] | It takes something special to get me in here. | 得有些特别的东西,才能让我过来 |
[06:53] | What do we know about Mr. Duquette? | 那么,关于Duquette先生,我们知道哪些 |
[06:57] | 摩羯座,单身 喜欢旅行和烹调 | |
[07:00] | Denny, be quiet. Let her show off. | Denny,安静 让她表现一下 |
[07:03] | Denny Duquette, 36, admitted today for a heart transplant | Denny Duquette,36岁,安排了今天的心脏移植手术 |
[07:06] | – necessitated by viral cardiomyopathy. – [Bailey] And what does that mean? | 原因是其滤过性病毒心肌炎 这意味着什么? |
[07:10] | His heart can’t fill and pump blood normally. | 意味着他的心脏无法正常地充盈和泵血 |
[07:12] | Good. Denny, this is Dr. Stevens. She’ll be tending to you prior to surgery. | 不错 Denny,这是Stevens医生 在手术前,你归她管 |
[07:17] | So I guess I’ll be seeing you around, Dr. Stevens. | 那么,我猜我能时时看见你,Stevens医生 |
[07:23] | 得,我真服了这家伙了 | |
[07:24] | Trying to get some action when he’s practically a corpse. | 看来只有把他麻倒在手术台上,我才能有点表现的机会 |
[07:27] | Alex,他只是想表现得友好一些 | |
[07:28] | No one enforced an 80-hour work week when I was an intern. | 当我是住院实习医生的时候,没有人强制每周80小时的工作时间 |
[07:30] | 110, 120 hours suited me just fine. I learned more ’cause I worked more. | 110,120小时对我正好 我工作越多,就学得越多 |
[07:35] | You get a rest before you have the baby. | 但是,按照这个方式 至少你在生孩子以前能休息好 |
[07:38] | – Being pregnant, keeping up the pace… | 我是说,作为一个孕妇,保持这样的工作节奏…… |
[07:40] | – You saying I look tired? | 你在说什么,O’malley医生,我看上去很累吗? |
[07:42] | No. Not tired. No. | 不,不,不,不累,不 |
[07:44] | You look… fresh, spry. | 你看上去新鲜,充满活力,你…… |
[07:47] | 那什么……表怎么停了 | |
[07:50] | O’malley,去给Addison Shepherd医生收个新病人 | |
[07:53] | Addison. | |
[07:57] | – You do glow. – Like the moon. | 你的确容光焕发 象月亮一般 |
[08:00] | And you can spend the day in the pit, Karev. | 你今天可以在大堂这边帮忙了 Karev |
[08:06] | 我只是想表明我的意见 | |
[08:08] | 我明白你的意见,亲爱的 | |
[08:10] | 但是你必须相信Buckman说的 | |
[08:12] | 看,我想…… | |
[08:13] | Dr. O’Malley. | O’malley医生 |
[08:14] | Hi. Mr. And Mrs. Singleton, Rebecca, this is Dr. Montgomery-Shepherd. | Hi,嗯,Singleton先生和太太 |
[08:16] | Rebecca,这是Montgomery shepherd医生 | |
[08:19] | You don’t think it’s cancer? Bex is too young for cancer, right? | 你们不认为这是癌症,对吗? Bex太年轻了,不可能得癌症,对吧? |
[08:22] | I’m just getting up to speed. | Singleton太太,我正在尽快诊断 |
[08:24] | I’m sorry. Dr. O’Malley? | 对不起,O’malley医生 |
[08:25] | – Rebecca’s… | 已经为Rebecca预定了…… |
[08:26] | – Could you stop calling me that? | 你能不再叫我那个名字吗? |
[08:28] | She prefers Bex. Not Rebecca. | 她喜欢人叫她Bex,不喜欢叫Rebecca |
[08:32] | Bex has been admitted for an ultrasound guided | 已经给Bex预定了超声波定位检查 |
[08:35] | biopsy on an enlargement of a pelvic lymph node. | 特别针对盆骨淋巴节放大 |
[08:37] | – OK. Bex, you mind if I check it out? – OK. I’ll just, um… | 好的。Bex,你介意我来检查一下吗? 好的,我这就,嗯…… |
[08:44] | It’s a minor procedure, Bex, | 这只是个小检查,Bex |
[08:45] | but we’ll give you a local anesthetic to manage the pain. | 但是我们要给你做一个局部麻醉 来止疼 |
[08:53] | 你在画什么? | |
[08:55] | – Just a dumb comic. – [George] You’re really talented. | 只是幅无聊的漫画 你真的很有天赋 |
[09:00] | It’s big. I know. It just appeared one day. | 这里很大 我知道 它出现了不到一天 |
[09:04] | I’ll perform a biopsy this morning, and Dr. O’Malley will take blood | 今天早上我要做一个活体检查 同时,O’malley医生会抽一些血样 |
[09:08] | so we can run some tests, and then we can start to get you some answers. OK? | 这样他可以做一些测试 然后我们可以开始回答你们的问题,好吗? |
[09:12] | No need to panic. I’ll keep you posted every step of the way. | Singleton太太,不必惊慌 每一步我都会和你保持联系的 |
[09:16] | – Thank you. – OK. | 谢谢 好的 |
[09:19] | Sorry about this, but I’m going to need that arm to get some blood. | 抱歉 可是我需要一个胳膊来抽血 |
[09:24] | I’ll be quick. | 我会尽快 |
[09:38] | Mr. Paskowitz. We’ve located the source of your abdominal pain. | Paskowitz先生 我们已经找到了你腹部疼痛的原因了 |
[09:43] | 那里,它叫胃石 | |
[09:46] | 胃石,嗯? | |
[09:47] | Foreign matter that couldn’t be expelled with a prokinetic agent. | 这是异物的结块 用胃肠动力剂排不出来 |
[09:50] | I love it. In a hospital a laxative is a “prokinetic agent”. | 我喜欢这个,轻泻剂就是一种动力制剂 |
[09:55] | – You just go up his butt and grab it? – Baby. Please. | 那怎么办,你准备抬起他屁股挖出它来? 亲爱的 注意影响 |
[09:59] | We won’t be able to reach it that way. We’ll have to get it from here. | 实际上,我们不能用这个方向 我们得把它从这里取出来 |
[10:03] | So, Mauer, tell me what you have been eating? | 那么,Mauer,请告诉我你吃了什么? |
[10:07] | Garbage. Absolute garbage. | 垃圾,绝对的垃圾 |
[10:11] | Could you be more specific? | 你能再详细一点吗? |
[10:17] | 告诉他你吃了啥,Mauer | |
[10:21] | He’s a writer. | 他是个作家 |
[10:22] | – Suffering for his art. – OK. | 为他的艺术受苦 哦 |
[10:27] | – He ate his novel. – I’m sorry, what? | 他吃了他自己的小说 嗯 什么? |
[10:30] | I ate my novel, OK? The whole damn thing. | 我吃了我的小说,听见了? 那整本该死的东西 |
[10:35] | Every last piece of that unmitigated crap. | 我吃了那废物垃圾的每一小片 |
[11:18] | Bex Singleton的检查结果 | |
[11:20] | 发现什么了? | |
[11:20] | Her hormone levels, estrogen, progesterone, are sky-high. | 是的,她的荷尔蒙水平……雌激素,孕激素……都非常高 |
[11:24] | Huh. You did a history, right? Any mention of birth control pills? | 嗯,那是……你做的病史,对吗? 有提到避孕药片么? |
[11:27] | – No. But her parents were right there. – Talk to her again. | 没有,但是当时她父母在场 和她再谈一次 |
[11:30] | She hasn’t hit puberty. She would be having sex? | 她甚至还没有到发育阶段 |
[11:32] | 如果她有性活动,不是很奇怪么? | |
[11:33] | 如今,O’mally医生,这并不稀奇 | |
[11:35] | 和病人谈话 | |
[11:38] | – Derek. – Morning, Richard. | Derek 嗨,早上好,Richard |
[11:41] | – You busy? – No, my surgery just got canceled. Why? | 你正在忙? 不。我的手术被取消了。怎么? |
[11:44] | – I need a favor. – Sure. | 帮我个忙 没问题 |
[11:50] | Hey, Bex. | 嘿,Bex |
[11:53] | Your mom and dad… | 你的妈妈和爸爸…… |
[11:55] | – Food. – Great. | 吃饭去了 好极了 |
[11:59] | Because I wanted to talk to you. Your lab… The work… | 因为我想和你聊几句 你的检查结果,显示…… |
[12:06] | Have you been taking birth control pills? | 你在吃避孕药吗? |
[12:11] | – If you tell my mom and dad… – No, I won’t. | 如果你告诉我父母的话,他们……不,我不会的 |
[12:13] | I just need to know why. | 我只是 想知道为什么 |
[12:16] | Do you have a boyfriend or… | 你有男朋友吗?或者…… |
[12:18] | Like anybody would want to have sex with me. | 好像人人都想和我做爱 |
[12:21] | Well, then why? | 为什么? |
[12:25] | I’m as flat as a board. | 我像黑板一样平 |
[12:27] | I took like five of those pills a day, and nothing’s different. | 我每天吃,大概,5颗这些药片 但是没有什么变化 |
[12:33] | Boobs, dude. | 乳房 哥们 |
[12:35] | You… were trying to make your breasts grow? | 你……想让你的乳房发育? |
[12:38] | I wanted to be normal for once in my life. | 我想让自己至少正常一次,在我这一生中 |
[12:42] | – Did this cause the tumor? – No. | 是这个导致这个瘤吗? |
[12:43] | The pill wouldn’t have any effect on your lymph nodes. | 不,不,这些药片不会对你的淋巴结有任何影响的 |
[12:46] | The amount that you were taking is really dangerous. | 但是你服用的剂量 是非常危险的 |
[12:50] | And it caused a pretty major hormonal imbalance. | 并且会导致严重的荷尔蒙失衡 |
[12:54] | – Have you been feeling different? – I feel like I always feel. | 你感觉和平时有什么不一样吗?我感觉和平常没什么区别 |
[13:05] | – Hi. – Hi. | 嗨 嗨 |
[13:08] | – You leaving? – 80-hour limit. | 你下班了? 80小时的限制,你呢? |
[13:13] | 手术延期了 | |
[13:19] | – I have a dog. – You have a dog? | 我养了一条狗 你养了一条狗 |
[13:21] | – My point is, I have a dog. – You have a dog. | 我想说的是,我养了一条狗 你养了一条狗 |
[13:24] | Oh, you know what? I love dogs. | 哦,你知道吗?我喜欢狗 |
[13:26] | I’ve moved on, so don’t give me that look. | 我已经离开你了,不要这样看着我 |
[13:30] | 怎样看着你? | |
[13:32] | – That look. Our look. I’m over you. – I’m over you too. | 那样的眼光,我们的眼光,我已经不在乎你了 我也不在乎你了 |
[13:36] | – You are? – No. | 是吗? 不 |
[13:38] | Oh. Well, I am. | 哦,但我是 |
[13:42] | Over you. | 我不在乎你了 |
[13:44] | – I’m over you too. – You just said… Shut up. | 我也不在乎你了 你刚才说…… |
[13:47] | [Bell dings] | 闭嘴 |
[13:54] | – Hi. – Bye. | 嗨 再见 |
[14:09] | There is a land called Passive-Aggressiva | 有一个地方叫被动攻击亚 (类似埃塞额比亚 赤道几内亚) |
[14:12] | – and you are their queen. – I am fine. | 你就是那儿的女王 我没事 |
[14:14] | – Except when you shriek about trout. – I was not. | 除了你为鲑鱼尖叫的时候 我没有为鲑鱼尖叫 |
[14:18] | – You were shrieking about Meredith. – I was shrieking about the trailer. | 对,你没有。你在为Meredith尖叫 不,我尖叫是为了房车,我讨厌那辆房车 |
[14:22] | – Last three weeks have been about that? – Yes. | 好的,所以过去的三个星期是针对房车的 是的 |
[14:24] | – Not about saying I love Meredith? – “Loved.” | 不是针对我说我爱Meredith 曾经爱 |
[14:26] | – What? – You said “loved.” Past tense. | 什么? 你说你爱过她,过去时, 对,是的,过去时 |
[14:30] | Well, then I have been shrieking about the trailer. | 好,那么我曾经尖叫只是为了房车 |
[14:40] | Mauer, time to return your book to the library. Surgery is in an hour. | 好的,Mauer,图书馆还书的时间到了 手术一个小时后开始 |
[14:44] | – What’s this sweat? – Probably nerves. | 这么多汗,为什么? 也许只是紧张 |
[14:46] | But I’m sweating like Nixon. | 但是我汗流得像……象……尼克松 |
[14:48] | Richard Milhous Nixon总统 | |
[14:50] | That guy could sweat. And I, Mauer Paskowitz, | 那个家伙该流汗。而我,Mauer Maskowitz |
[14:53] | I wrote an epically crap novel, but I can sweat like Nixon. | 我只不过写了本垃圾小说 但是我确实汗出得像尼克松一样 |
[14:56] | It’s not even that bad. I read practically every draft. | 算了,那本书也未必那么差 我已经读了几乎全部草稿 |
[14:59] | Forgive me, but you are not Lionel Trilling. | 别介意 亲爱的 但是你根本不是Lionel Trilling(文学评论家) |
[15:02] | – It blows. – Lionel Trilling? | 它臭极了 |
[15:04] | He seeks the approval of dead critics. | 他在寻求一个去世文学评论家的认可 |
[15:06] | – The dead don’t read. | 死人不读书,Mauer |
[15:07] | – Ever think about being something other than a writer? – No. | 你有考虑过可以不当作家,当个其他什么人吗? |
[15:09] | I am a writer. Mauer Paskowitz. I have no plan B. | 不,我是作家,作家Mauer paskowitz 我没有第二方案 |
[15:14] | We can’t marry for three years until the book is done. | 我们等了三年不能结婚 直到那本该死的书完成 |
[15:17] | Three years I listen to him piss and moan for what? So he can eat the thing? | 三年了,我听着他唏唏嘘嘘 |
[15:19] | For what,so he can eat the thing? | 为了什么? 为了他可以吃掉那些? |
[15:21] | – Ha! – Your computer have a “delete” button? | 哈 你的计算机有“删除”键吗? |
[15:24] | I wanted to literally put it behind me and start a new book. | 我想把它彻底抛在后面 然后开始写一本新书 |
[15:28] | OK, we all get the symbolism. It’s painfully obvious. | 好的,我们都得到了象征 痛苦的显然 |
[15:31] | – And obviously painful. – [Chuckles] | 和显然的痛苦 |
[15:41] | Hey. Hi. I heard you were going to Twin Falls, Idaho. I’ve never been. | 嘿,哈,嗨 嗯,我听说你要去爱达荷的Twin Falls 我从来没去过 |
[15:46] | – You reached 80 hours? – Technically. | 你已经到80小时了? 理论上是 |
[15:50] | You’re off work, Cristina. Go enjoy your day. | 你下班了,Christina,快活去吧 |
[15:53] | No, I’ll enjoy my day if I can help retrieve a heart. I promise. | 如果我能帮着取回心脏,我会很快活的 我保证 |
[15:59] | It’s a nice coat. | 外套真不错 |
[16:01] | – You see that, Dr. O’Malley? – The tumor is compressing an ovary. | O’malley医生,看见了? 看上去,好像是那个瘤正在压迫卵巢 |
[16:04] | Yep. That’s why I biopsied both ovaries. | 是的,所以我对两个卵巢都做了活检 |
[16:09] | – Is that bad? – It’s just a precaution, Bex. | 坏消息? 这只是个预防措施,Bex |
[16:12] | – Apply pressure, Dr. O’Malley. – Mm-hm. | 想更忙活吗,O’malley医生? 嗯 |
[16:16] | I’ll get this to path. Mind doing the dressings? | 我得把这些拿到上面去 你愿意给做个包扎吗? |
[16:18] | Sure | 没问题 |
[16:19] | All right, Bex. Then we’ll get you the results just as soon as possible. | 好的,Bex,我们会给你结果的, 而且会尽快 |
[16:34] | You’re a doctor. Haven’t you seen scars before? | 你是个医生 难道没有看见过疤痕吗? |
[16:38] | 我只是想 一个有如此有才华的人 | |
[16:41] | 怎么会做那些 | |
[16:44] | It’s just a comic book. | 那只是些漫画 |
[16:48] | It’s about me and my best friend Jenn when we were kids. | 是关于我和我最好的朋友Jenn的 在我们还是孩子的时候 |
[16:51] | – Satisfied? – Does she write it with you? | 满意了? 她和你一起画的吗? |
[16:53] | Jenn has a boyfriend like everyone else. | Jenn有一个男朋友,像其他人一样 |
[16:55] | I get to be a freak all by myself. | 我只有我自己,一个怪人 |
[16:57] | Oh, a freak. That’s not the easiest thing to be in high school, is it? | 哦,一个怪人? 在高中,那可不是件容易事,对吗? |
[17:02] | You sound like my shrink. | 你听起来像我的翻版 |
[17:05] | Hey, I wasn’t always a doctor. In high school… | 嘿,我可不是生下来就是医生的 在高中…… |
[17:10] | …I was secretary and treasurer | 我是秘书和出纳 |
[17:13] | of the Dungeons and Dragons club. | 在一个龙与地下城俱乐部里 |
[17:17] | – Oh, man. – Yeah. | 哦,天哪 |
[17:18] | I was also a mathlete, and I won the blue ribbon in biology club. | 是的,我还是数学课代表 并且我还在生物俱乐部里得过兰绶带 |
[17:23] | Best fetal pig dissection. | 猪胚胎解剖优胜者 |
[17:25] | And let me tell you, that had the girls knocking down my door. | 啊,告诉你,这个可吸引了那些女孩子 来敲我的门 |
[17:32] | You just have to get through high school. | 你必须挨过高中 |
[17:34] | ‘Cause high school sucks for anyone who’s the least bit different. | 因为高中烂透了 对于那些有些许不同的人 |
[17:38] | But then there’s college, and then out in the real world, | 但是接着就是大学 然后你就来到真实的世界中 |
[17:42] | you’ll find where you fit in. | 你就会发现哪里是你适合的 |
[17:46] | – You think so? – Yeah, I know so. | 你这么想? 是的,我知道这些 |
[18:00] | – Hi. – Denny. I thought you were asleep. | 嗨 Denny 我以为你睡着了 |
[18:02] | Nah, I don’t sleep in hospitals. I’m scared I’ll never wake up. | 不,我不会在医院睡着的 因为怕我再也醒不过来 |
[18:12] | – Can I ask you something personal? – If I say no? | 我能问你一些私人问题吗? 如果我说不呢? |
[18:15] | I’ll hold my breath which will stop my heart, killing me. | 那我会屏住呼吸 停止我的心跳,杀死我自己 |
[18:19] | You’re here. You’ll be charged with murder. | 你正好在这里,所以你将会被起诉谋杀 |
[18:22] | Lifetime in prison being loved by a big old girl named Hilde. | 余生将在监狱里度过,并且一个叫Hilde的老女人会爱上你 |
[18:25] | My choices are homicide charges | 所以,我的选择是谋杀指控 |
[18:28] | 或者回答一个病人的不合适的私人问题 | |
[18:30] | – I know. Kinda sucks. – Hold your breath. | 我知道,这有点讨厌 那好吧,屏住你的呼吸 |
[18:33] | I’ll take my chances with Hilde. I can do girl-on-girl. | 我会到Hilde那里碰碰运气,我能做个女同性恋 |
[18:35] | Oh! See, how can I blackmail you if you bring up girl-on-girl? | 哦,看,你提到了女同性恋 我该怎样用你的女同性恋调调来勒索你呢? |
[18:40] | What do you want to know? | 你想知道什么? |
[18:42] | – That guy Alex… you with him? – No. | 那个Alex,你和他在一起? |
[18:45] | – Not anymore. And never, ever again. – Good. | 不,不会了,而且永远,永远不再 |
[18:49] | – Good? – Yeah. Good. | 好? 是的,好 |
[18:52] | It means I won’t have to fight him for you. | 这意味着我不用和他来争夺你了 |
[18:55] | Why do you think I want you to fight for me? | 是什么让你认为,我想你去和他争夺我? |
[18:57] | – Hello. You are in love with me. – Am I? | 哈,你爱着我 是吗? |
[19:01] | Yeah, it’s not your fault. I mean, I’m well-off, but I’m not into money. | 是的,这不是你的错 我的意思是,我富裕,但没有被钱所困 |
[19:05] | I’m smart, but I’m not a know-it-all. | 我聪明,但不自以为是 |
[19:07] | I’m funny. I’m… I’m really nice. I love animals. | 我有趣,但……我很和善 我爱动物 |
[19:12] | And I’m hot. I’m a catch. | 而且我性感 我是个猎手 |
[19:14] | You know, if you can wrap your head around | 你知道,如果你蒙头不看的话 |
[19:16] | the enlarged failing heart and the dependency to IV meds. | 不看这颗增大的,衰竭的心脏和对静脉药物的依赖 |
[19:22] | You’re right. I am so in love with you. | 你说得对,我确实爱上你了 |
[19:26] | It’s a shame really. Since I’m with Hilde and all. | 这真丢人,真的 自从我跟Hilde和其他人了以后 |
[19:34] | There. Five loads of laundry. | 那儿…… 五桶衣服 |
[19:38] | I have literally washed the past out of my life. | 我简直就是从我的生活中洗去了我的从前 |
[19:48] | – You paged me? – [Addison] Yeah. | 你呼我? 是的 |
[19:50] | Have a look at this. It’s Bex’s biopsy. | 看看这个 Bex的活检 |
[19:53] | – Biopsied ovary? – Not exactly. | 卵巢活检? 不全对. |
[19:56] | Arrange a meeting with Bex’s parents, George. | 安排跟Bex的父母见面,george |
[19:58] | Find the psychiatrist, if they’re available. | 哦,找出是哪个精神病医生值班 看他能不能也参加 |
[20:02] | – Does she have cancer? – No. | 她是癌症? |
[20:03] | – That’s not an ovary. It’s a testis. | 不,不是个卵巢,是个睾丸. |
[20:05] | – A testis? | 睾丸? |
[20:08] | – Are you sure? – Yes. I’m sure. | 你确定吗? 是的,我确定 |
[20:13] | – Bex is a hermaphrodite? – Yes. | Bex是个两性人? 是的 |
[20:41] | Yang? Why are you staring at my fat pregnant belly? | 你干吗盯着我怀孕的大肚皮? |
[20:46] | Sorry. I… | 对不起,我…… |
[20:49] | Let me get this straight. You’re telling me that our daughter, | 恕我直言 你是说,我们的女儿……我女儿…… |
[20:53] | you’re telling me my daughter might actually be a boy? | 你是说我女儿可能实际上是个男孩? |
[20:57] | That… how is that possible? I don’t understand. I don’t understand how… | 这……这怎么可能? 我 我不明白,我不明白这是怎么回事 |
[21:01] | – Shouldn’t this have been detected? – Externally, Bex has female genitalia. | 怎 怎么以前就没查出来呢? 表面上,Bex有着女性生殖器. |
[21:06] | but internally she has both female and male sex organs. | 她看起来是个女孩 但是身体内部,她同时具有女生和男生的性器官 |
[21:12] | So, what now? What are we supposed to do? I don’t understand. | 那现在怎么办?我们该怎么办? 我 我无法理解…… |
[21:16] | [Addison] OK, the best news is that the lymph node tumor is benign. | 好吧,好消息是 那个淋巴瘤是良性的 |
[21:20] | So physically, Bex is going to be just fine, | 所以,生理上,Bex会没事的 |
[21:23] | but emotionally, psychologically, I strongly recommend therapy. | 但是情感上,心理上 我强烈建议治疗 |
[21:28] | – [Mr. Singleton] She’s in therapy. – For all of you. | 她已经在接受治疗了 我是说你们都接受治疗 |
[21:30] | This is not gonna be easy for Bex to hear, | 对Bex来说很难接受, |
[21:33] | and it’s not gonna be an easy adjustment for you to make. | 对你们也不那么容易调整过来的 |
[21:36] | – What kind of adjustment? – My poor girl. | 哦,天那!巨大的调整!这是什么样的调整啊 |
[21:38] | Many intersex people begin to identify very strongly with one sex. | 有很多双性人 他们某一性别认同非常强烈 |
[21:43] | And it’s not necessarily the sex they’ve been raised. | 而且,这不取决于他们是按照哪种性别抚养大的 |
[21:46] | She’s a girl. She looks like a girl. She has always been a girl. | 她是个女孩 她看起来是女孩的样子,她一直是个女孩 |
[21:50] | This at least helps explain why she feels so different. | 这至少能解释,为什么她觉得自己如此不同 |
[21:55] | The point is, biologically and emotionally speaking, | 问题是,不管生物学,还是从情感上来讲 |
[21:58] | – she has a choice to make. – A choice? | 她都可以做一个选择 一个选择? |
[22:04] | [Mauer] My mouth feels all weird. | 我嘴里感觉怪怪的 |
[22:06] | Chewing paper will have that effect. | 嚼纸的缘故,亲爱的 |
[22:08] | – [Alex] Weird how? – Pins and needles. | 怎么个怪法? |
[22:09] | No, needles and pins. Needles and pins. Yeah, yeah. | 钉和针(发麻) 不,针和钉 针和钉……哦,哦 |
[22:14] | Sprouting from my fingers and toes like… like… | 从我的手指和脚趾长出来 就像……就像……就像…… |
[22:18] | – Lord God, give me a simile. – Is he always this way? | 主啊,上帝啊,给我一个明示吧 他常这样吗? |
[22:21] | The man ate a novel. He’s not exactly normal. | 他吃了本小说,他可不是一般人 |
[22:24] | But he got weirder the more he ate. He’s, like, obsessed. | 但是,他吃得越多,变得越奇怪 他像是陷进去了 |
[22:28] | I’m Dr. Webber. I’m gonna be performing your surgery today. | Paskowitz,我是Webber医生 今天我给你做手术. |
[22:32] | I poured my heart and soul into that freaking book, | 我把我的所有的心血和灵魂,都倾注在那本怪书里了. |
[22:35] | and now it’s stuck up my ass. | 而现在它粘住我了. |
[22:37] | Put that on my tombstone, Audrey. On my tombstone. | 把这句刻在我墓志铭上,Audrey 我的墓志铭上! |
[22:49] | – Hey, Dr. Stevens. – Hey, Denny. You OK? | 嘿,Stevens医生 嘿,Denny, 你还好吗? |
[22:53] | I’ve been waiting for this a long time, you know? | 我等这一刻等了很久了,你知道吗? |
[22:55] | You’ll open my chest, take my heart and replace it with another. | 你打开我的胸膛,取出我的心脏 然后换上另外一个 |
[22:57] | Well, not me. And not another heart, a better heart. | 首先,那不是我 其次,不是另外一个心脏,而是一个更好的心脏, |
[23:05] | What if something goes wrong? | 如果出了意外怎么办? |
[23:09] | Don’t be nervous. Dr. Burke is an incredible surgeon. | 别紧张 Burke医生是个非常好的医生 |
[23:13] | You’re getting a new heart today. Keep thinking of that. | 而且你今天要有一个新的心脏了 |
[23:14] | – Yeah. OK. – Denny. | 想着这些就行了 好的,好的 |
[23:19] | Preston Burke. My favorite cardiothoracic surgeon. | Preston Burke……我最喜欢的心脏外科医生. |
[23:22] | Your only cardiothoracic surgeon, but thanks. | 你唯一的心脏外科医生,但是谢谢 |
[23:26] | I’ll be on the phone with Dr. Bailey during the organ recovery. | 我会跟Bailey医生通电话 告诉她器官保护措施 |
[23:29] | We want to make sure the heart stays viable, | 我们得保证这个心脏是活的 |
[23:31] | isn’t damaged while the other organs are perfused. | 在给其他器官灌注的时候,没弄伤 |
[23:34] | We’ll have you in the OR, and if it is a go, | 我们得把你送到手术室,如果可以的话…… |
[23:37] | we start the procedure before she even gets back. | 在她回来之前我们就开始手术 |
[23:40] | – Hey, lzzie. – Yeah? | 嘿,Izzie 嗯 |
[23:43] | I’m getting a new heart. | 我要有个新的心脏了 |
[23:46] | You’re getting a new heart. | 你要有个新的心脏了 |
[23:53] | – I’ll see you. – Bye. | 再见 再见 |
[23:58] | [Mr. Singleton] Excuse me. | 嗯,抱歉 |
[24:00] | Mary and I were talking, and we think Bex should stay… | 嗯,Mary和我谈过了 嗯,我们认为,Bex应该保持…… |
[24:06] | She can’t handle something like this. | 她无法处理这样的事情 |
[24:08] | – You saw the scars. – You’re not gonna tell her? | 你看见那些疤了吗 等等,你们不打算告诉她? |
[24:11] | – You can’t not tell her who she is. – Dr. O’Malley. | 但是,这可能对她好. 你不能告诉她她是谁 -O’malley医生 |
[24:14] | We’ll proceed with surgery to remove the tumor. | 嗯,我们会继续处理 安排一个手术去除那个瘤 |
[24:18] | You can talk to your daughter in your own time. | 然后你可以自己安排和你女儿谈话的时间 |
[24:20] | Actually, we were thinking… | 实际上,我们在想…… |
[24:23] | We thought, since you’re already going to be in there… | 我们想,既然你们已经做到这步了,嗯…… |
[24:27] | We know “fixed” isn’t the right word but… | 我们知道“修补”不是一个准确的词,但是…… |
[24:29] | [Mrs. Singleton] We thought that with the hormonal confusion, | 我们考虑了那个荷尔蒙混乱的事情 |
[24:32] | it might be easier on her to remove whatever boy parts she has. | 也许这样对她更好 把她身上男孩的部分切除吧 |
[24:37] | – Keep her more of a girl. – You’re asking me to perform | 让她更像个女孩 只是想澄清一下,你们正在要求我做一个手术 |
[24:39] | sexual reassignment surgery on her? | 来重新指定你们女儿的性别 |
[24:41] | – [Both] Yes. – Without her knowing? | 是的 在她不知情的情况下? |
[24:44] | [Mr. Singleton] All she’s said all her life is that she wants to be normal. | 关于她的生活,所有她所说的 是她想要变得正常 |
[24:47] | – She doesn’t feel normal. – Why can’t we put an end to her agony? | 她感觉不正常 为什么我们不能了结了她的烦恼呢? |
[24:51] | Removing her male sexual organs may not do that. | 嗯,首先,取出她的男性器官 |
[24:54] | – It could do the opposite. – But her hormones… | 可能并不能达到你所说的效果。事实上,可能会是反效果 但是她的荷尔蒙…… |
[24:56] | Can be controlled with oral medication. | 能够通过口服药物控制 |
[24:59] | We just want the best for Bex. | 我们只是想为Bex好 |
[25:01] | To do surgery and alter her body permanently is… | 做手术永久改变她的身体是…… |
[25:04] | I would not do that on someone who’s unaware of the procedure, | 嗯,我不想对任何人做这样的手术 在他自己不知情的情况下 |
[25:07] | and you’re gonna be hard-pressed to find a surgeon who will. | 而且你们很难找到愿意这样做的外科医生 |
[25:13] | Bex will learn the truth some day. | Bex将会知道真相……在将来的某一天 |
[25:17] | How do you want her to find out? | 你想让她怎样去发现真相? |
[25:21] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[25:29] | – Meredith. Hi. – Hi. | Meredith,嗨 |
[25:31] | I had the morning off, so I came to see my mother. | 嗨,我早上有空 所以我想我该来看看我妈妈的状况 |
[25:34] | – She’s in the sitting room. – Thanks. | 哦,她很好,她在起居室里 谢谢 |
[25:37] | She’s in good spirits. Visitors really cheer her up. | 她精神很不错,访客让她挺高兴的 |
[25:40] | Visitors? | 访客? |
[25:54] | [Meredith] What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么? |
[25:56] | There is a clinical trial to study early-onset Alzheimer’s. | 有一个正在进行中的医学试验 是关于阿尔茨海默症的早期治疗的 |
[26:00] | OK, me you can screw with. | 好,我,你可以乱来。 我妈?不,不行 |
[26:04] | Similar studies have had promising results. | 有一些很有希望的结果 |
[26:06] | – Your mother is a prime candidate. | 来自于欧洲的相似的研究 你母亲还在早期 |
[26:08] | – She is sick and has few good days. | 我妈妈病得很重而且她的好日子所剩不多了 |
[26:11] | I don’t want her poked and prodded for some experiment. | 我不希望她被颠来倒去的 成为试验品 |
[26:14] | – I’m just trying to help. – What you’re doing? | 我只是想帮忙 哦,看啊,这些,你所做的,只是空想 毫无帮助 |
[26:19] | It hurts me. It messes with my head. | 这伤害了我 让我头脑变得混乱 |
[26:22] | – I know the feeling. – I don’t doubt that. | 我知道这种感觉 |
[26:23] | But you have a wife to go home to. | 我不怀疑这个 |
[26:24] | But you have a wife to go home to. | 但是你有个妻子在等你回家 |
[26:26] | And I’m guessing she has no idea where you are right now. | 而且我想 她对你现在在哪里一无所知 |
[26:29] | [Chuckles] | 是的,她不知道 |
[26:32] | 如我所料 | |
[26:43] | 谢谢,Burke医生 | |
[26:45] | [Preston] What are we looking at? | 告诉我,Baily,你看到什么? |
[26:47] | The donor is on 25 mics of dopamine. | 那个,嗯,那个捐献者的多巴胺指数是25 mic |
[26:51] | 25 mics? That’s too much. | 25 mics?这太高了 |
[26:52] | They started him on five mics of dobutamine 30 minutes prior to arrival. | 他们已经给了他 5 mics 盐酸多巴酚丁胺 在我到达前30分钟 |
[26:56] | Are they trying to kill my heart? What is the CVP? | 他们想毁了我的心脏吗? 他的中心静脉压是多少 |
[26:59] | – CVP? – [Cristina] Around ten. | 中心静脉压,医生?回到大约10 |
[27:01] | – [Burke] Mean arterial pressure? – Close to 80. | 那么他的平均动脉压?接近80 |
[27:04] | I can live with a CVP as low as five and a MAP about 60. | 我能接受 c.v.p,低于5, map, 60左右 |
[27:07] | – That heart must be off dobutamine. – The heart must be off dobutamine. | 给心脏要停掉多巴酚丁胺 给心脏停掉心脏要去多巴酚丁胺 |
[27:12] | And tell them to get the dopamine back down to ten mics. | 再告诉他们,让多巴胺指数回到低于10 mic |
[27:15] | Get them to get another two units of blood. [groans] | 然后,让他们再拿两袋血 |
[27:20] | – We a go, doc? – Still no final word. | 我们可以进行了吗,医生? 还没有最后搞定 |
[27:23] | I want the healthiest heart I can find. | 我想让你得到我所能找到的最健康的心脏 |
[27:25] | Dr. Stevens, you’ll be in there with us, right? | Stevens医生,你会在这和我们在一起,对吗? |
[27:31] | Yeah. I’ll be in there with you. | 是的,我会在那儿陪你 |
[27:36] | [Richard] All right, we’re going to remove… | 好的,诸位,我们开始去除 |
[27:38] | Aren’t you supposed to be having free time? | 一个在回盲交接处的异物结块 |
[27:38] | Aren’t you supposed to be having free time? | 嘿,你有空吗? |
[27:40] | Oh, I did five loads of laundry, cut my split ends, studied, | 哦,我洗了5篮子衣服 拔了肉刺,看了书,清理了冰箱 |
[27:41] | 世界知名的作家Mauer paskowitz…… | |
[27:46] | 我讨厌空闲时间 | |
[27:48] | When would have been the right time to hear about your boyfriend’s wife? | 什么时候才能 听到关于你男朋友老婆的消息 |
[27:53] | – OK, are you mad at me or something? – No. No. | 好啊,你生我气还是怎么的? |
[27:55] | Sorry. I have this patient, and I get that there’s a right and a wrong time | 不,不,抱歉。那只是,我们有一个病人 |
[28:00] | to hear big news, but wouldn’t you rather know sooner than later? | 我知道听重大新闻是有好坏时机的 但是迟早是要听到的 |
[28:04] | I mean, just so you can move forward one way or the other. | 我的意思是,你可以一条路走下去,也可以换一下 |
[28:07] | I mean, it’s a fresh start, right? | 我想,换一下会是一个新的开始,对吗? |
[28:10] | [Richard] See the little white line of Toldt? | 看见那条白线了 |
[28:12] | Now we can mobilize the lateral border of the left colon. Clamp. | 现在我们可以移动降结肠的一侧 夹住 |
[28:16] | When Leo Tolstoy here wakes up | 当这个列奥 托尔斯泰醒过来 |
[28:18] | you might get him to revisit the idea of a new vocation. | 你可以让他重新考虑一下新的职业 |
[28:21] | – [Alex] He was pretty against the idea. – Hopefully it was just delirium. | 他很不喜欢这个想法 是的,好,这完全是一种妄想 |
[28:25] | If it’s all right, I’d like to keep an eye on him post-op. | 如果手术顺利的话 术后我得特别看住他 |
[28:28] | – He was acting strange. – He ate a novel. Clearly, he’s strange. | 他的行为恨古怪 他吃小说,很明显,他很古怪 |
[28:32] | It’s just, I don’t want to overlook anything. | 是的,你知道,这只是…… 我不想忽略任何东西 |
[28:35] | Seriously, Karev. I’m short-handed all over the hospital. | 认真点,karev 全医院都缺人手 |
[28:38] | OK, here we go. | 好的,我们开始 |
[28:45] | Anybody here tempted to read this? | 有谁想读读这本书吗? |
[28:48] | No takers? | 没有人? |
[28:50] | Could be the great American novel. We’ll never know. | 可能是本伟大的美国小说 我们永远不会知道 |
[28:54] | He needs a plan B. | 他需要第二方案 |
[28:56] | [Alex] He’s not the only one. | 他可能不是唯一的一个 |
[28:58] | [Richard] You don’t think you passed? | 你觉得自己没有通过考试? |
[29:00] | – I thought I passed the first time. – Well, let’s wait and see. | 上次我觉得自己通过了 好,等着看吧 |
[29:04] | Right now, today, you’re still here. | 现在,今天,你还在这里 |
[29:11] | Did you tell my parents about the pill? | 你告诉我父母药片的事情了 |
[29:13] | No. | 没有 |
[29:15] | Am I gonna die? Is that what no one wants to tell me? | 我会死吗? 这是没有人告诉我的原因吗? |
[29:18] | – Of course not. – Then why are my parents acting so… | 当然不是 那么为什么我父母看起来…… |
[29:23] | Will you just tell me what’s going on? | 直接告诉我怎么回事 好吗? |
[29:24] | We’re prepping you for surgery | 正在做的,嗯,我们正在给你做术前准备 |
[29:27] | to remove the lymph node tumor that’s compressing your… | 给你去除那个淋巴瘤,它正压迫着你的…… |
[29:31] | Ovary. | 卵巢 |
[29:36] | Hey, Bex. How are you doing? | 嘿,bex,你好吗? |
[29:39] | Mom, Dad, this is really freaking me out. | 妈妈,爸爸,我快疯掉了 |
[29:42] | – Oh, no. Everything’s gonna be fine. – It’s OK, sweetie. | 哦,哦,会好起来的,bex |
[29:44] | I’m having surgery to remove a tumor that’s compressing my ovary. | 没事的,亲爱的 我就要做手术去除肿瘤 它压迫着我的卵巢 |
[29:50] | Right, George? | 对吗,George? |
[29:53] | Dr. O’Malley. | O’malley医生 |
[29:57] | George? | |
[30:01] | – What, am I supposed to lie to her? – OK. That’s enough. | 什么?我应该骗她吗? 好了 够了 |
[30:05] | – Please leave the room. – [Bex] No. Wait. | O’malley医生,请你出去 不,等等 |
[30:08] | Tell me what’s wrong with me. | 告诉我,我怎么了? |
[30:10] | What is wrong with me? | 我怎么了? |
[30:17] | Bex… | bex……我们发现 那个肿瘤,不是压迫着你的卵巢 |
[30:25] | Then where is it? | 那它在哪里? |
[30:28] | It’s on a testis. | 它在一个睾丸上 |
[30:32] | Like a testicle? | 睾丸? |
[30:36] | – I have testicles? – [Addison] Yes. One. | 我有睾丸? 是的,一个 |
[30:39] | Bex, this is a tremendous amount of information… | bex,这些信息对你来说太多了…… |
[30:42] | And I’ve had it my whole life? | 而且我一直都有 |
[30:47] | Oh, my God. | 哦,天哪 |
[30:50] | Does this mean? | 这是不是说…… |
[30:52] | Does this mean I could be a boy? | 这是不是意味着我可以是一个男孩? |
[31:07] | You engineered that conversation. Forced our hand. | 你设计了这场谈话 你强迫我们 |
[31:09] | – Protecting her. – She’s a 14-year-old girl. | 我们在保护她 可是,你们正在对她撒谎 她是个14岁的女孩 |
[31:13] | Maybe. Maybe not. | 可能是,可能不是 |
[31:16] | This isn’t your life. This isn’t your child! | 这不是你的人生 这不是你的孩子 |
[31:20] | Fourteen years. Fourteen years, we have raised a daughter. | 14年……14年,我们一直在养育着一个女儿 |
[31:23] | In one afternoon, you expect us to… What? What is Bex to do? | 但是在一个下午,你指望我们……什么? bex应该做什么? |
[31:27] | How is she supposed to go home and tell the other kids? What? You had no right. | 回到家,她怎么告诉其他孩子……什么? 你没有这个权力 |
[31:31] | No. I know. I’m off the case, right? | 不,我知道,我不能再管这个病人了,对吗? |
[31:38] | Whoa, Mauer. Mauer. | 哦,Mauer |
[31:39] | Lay back. You just had surgery. You’re losing your shirt, man. | Mauer,躺下 你刚做完手术 |
[31:43] | Much obliged… [stammers] Much obliged, pal. | 你的衣服松开了 太束缚,坏蛋……坏蛋…… 太束缚,哥们 |
[31:48] | How you feeling? | 你感觉如何,mauer? |
[31:49] | What’s whacked for 20, Alex? | 什么值20块钱,alex? |
[31:52] | Weeds whacked weeds. | 丧服值,丧服 |
[31:54] | Weeds whacked for 200. | 丧服值20块钱 |
[31:56] | Way, way whacked. | 路……路值…… |
[31:59] | – [Derek] I saw Ellis. – [Richard] And? | 我见了ellis了 怎么样? |
[32:01] | I think I can get her into the trial. She’s a perfect candidate. | 我想我可以把她列入临床试验 她是个绝佳人选 |
[32:04] | Excellent. Thank you, Derek. | 好极了,谢谢你,derek |
[32:07] | It requires Meredith’s power of attorney. | 你知道这需要meredith的正式认可,对吧 |
[32:09] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[32:11] | Might be better if it comes from you. With me, there’s baggage. | 如果是你来,情况会好一些 对我来说,这是个沉重的负担 |
[32:14] | You? You’re just trying to help out a friend. | 你,你只是想帮助一个朋友而已 |
[32:17] | Right. | 是的,是的 |
[32:20] | Let me know if Meredith wants me to call. | 好的 那么,如果meredith想让我打电话给她,请让我知道 |
[32:26] | Karev? What are you doing? | Karev……你在做什么? |
[32:29] | – Research on the bezoar patient. – I told you I needed you on the floor. | 胃石病人的研究 我告诉过你了,你应该在病房里 |
[32:33] | He has fever, sweats, tingling lips, fingers, toes, mood swings, | 他发热,流汗,嘴唇麻木 手指和脚趾,情绪摇摆,没有方向,情绪无规则波动 |
[32:37] | lack of coordination and did I mention the crazy talk? | 我说了他那些疯话了吗? |
[32:39] | – Your point? – My point is, he ate his novel. | 你想说什么? 哦,我想说的是,他吃了他的小说 |
[32:42] | – I know. – Mercury is in the paper. He’s got mercury poisoning. | 我知道 纸上有水银,他水银中毒 |
[32:50] | Cristina, call Burke. | Cristina,打电话给 burke |
[32:52] | I’m feeling some fairly extensive damage from coronary artery disease. | 我觉得这个心脏了损伤严重,由于冠动脉疾病 |
[32:56] | Um… | 嗯…… |
[32:58] | [Bailey] Yang? | |
[33:04] | – Talk to me, Bailey. – [Cristina] It’s me. | 说话,bailey 是我 |
[33:07] | I can’t talk. I’m waiting on a call from Bailey. | 我没时间,我在等bailey的电话 |
[33:11] | I’m with Bailey. | 我和bailey在一起 |
[33:13] | You’re in Idaho? | 你在爱达荷州? |
[33:15] | – Yeah. – You’re breaking the rules. | 是的 你违反了规定 |
[33:20] | Preston. What’s happening with our heart? | Preson,我们的心脏有什么问题吗? |
[33:24] | Hello, Dr. Webber. Tell me what I need to know about Denny’s heart, Dr. Bailey. | 嘿,Webber医生 告诉我关于denny的心脏的信息 |
[33:27] | Bailey医生 | |
[33:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:52] | This program Derek looked into was a favor to me. | derek考察的试验是我请他帮忙的 |
[33:56] | – Nice try. – Sometimes a favor is just a favor. | 挺大胆的尝试 有时候,meredith,帮忙只是一个帮忙 |
[34:01] | This treatment won’t cure your mother or give her a new lease on life, | 这个治疗不会治好你的母亲 这不会给她一个新的生活 |
[34:04] | but it may give her more good days. | 但是这能留给她更多好日子 |
[34:08] | I urge you to consider. | 我强烈建议你考虑一下 |
[34:14] | Lying here trapped in this flesh prison, I’ve reached a grim conclusion. | 躺在这里,陷入一个肉欲的牢笼 我得到了一个残酷的结论 |
[34:19] | I’m a failure. | 我是个失败者 |
[34:22] | – You know how that feels? – Dude, if you only knew. | 你知道这感觉吗? 伙计,你也知道 |
[34:25] | Even my manic attempt to put my failed novel behind me failed. | 即便是我的抛弃失败的小说的狂燥的企图也失败了 |
[34:29] | Time for a plan B, I reckon. | 是时候考虑第二方案了,我琢磨 |
[34:31] | Time indeed. | 是时候了 |
[34:34] | Perhaps I shall play the cello. | 也许我该去拉大提琴 |
[34:38] | 嗯,我们如果犯了错误,就会死人 | |
[34:40] | 这常发生 | |
[34:42] | – All the time? – There’s a lot. | 常发生? 嗯,发生了很多 |
[34:46] | Is this part of the hallucination? | 这是幻觉的一部分,对吗? |
[34:48] | My point is we all have setbacks, Mauer. But I’m a doctor, and you’re a writer. | 我想说的是,我们都有挫折,mauer 但是我是医生,你是作家 |
[34:53] | We don’t have a plan B. | 我们没有第二方案 |
[34:56] | Call security. | 叫保安 |
[34:58] | Have you determined a course of treatment for the mercury poisoning? | 你定好了治疗计划 来对付那个水银中毒了吗?Karev医生? |
[35:02] | The patient has been administered a chelator called British Antileukocyte | 是的,病人已经给药了 一种螯合剂叫british antl-leukocyte |
[35:06] | which will absorb the mercury over the next several days. | 能在将来几天内吸附水银 |
[35:10] | Good work, doctor. | 做得不错,医生 |
[35:30] | Yang. | |
[35:39] | Know what’s wrong with having an 80-hour limit? It protects the weak. | 你知道80小时限制有什么错误吗? 它保护弱者 |
[35:42] | It levels the playing field. Which not only sucks, it’s dangerous. | 它把竞争拉平了 这不仅糟糕,而且危险 |
[35:47] | Eighty-hour work week? That’s what’s on your mind? | 你一直在想每周80小时? |
[35:57] | I thought about it. | 我考虑过了…… |
[36:00] | – Not keeping it. – You did? | 不保留它 你真的? |
[36:04] | My husband and I, we tried for years. | 我丈夫和我,努力了很多年 |
[36:08] | But still, when that stick turned blue… | 但是始终,当那个棒子变蓝的时候(怀孕试纸阳性)…… |
[36:11] | You can’t work the way we work, | 你不能按大家的节奏工作,你无法有大家想要的职业 |
[36:15] | and not take… pause. | 而且不能……中断 |
[36:20] | – You paused? – I paused. I paused a very long time. | 你中断了? 我中断了,我中断了很长时间 |
[36:31] | So why did? | 那么为什么……? |
[36:35] | I sat up one night, middle of the night… | 有天晚上,我半夜坐起来…… |
[36:41] | and I knew I could do this. | 我知道我能行 |
[36:47] | I still don’t know how I’m gonna do this, but… I knew I could do it. | 现在我还是不知道,我怎么去做它 但是我知道我可以 |
[36:55] | You just have to know. | 你就只要知道就行了 |
[36:59] | And when you don’t know, then no one can fault you for it. | 当你不知道的时候 没有人可以为此责怪你 |
[37:03] | You do what you can, when you can, while you can. | 你做了你能做的 当你该做的时候 当你有理由做的时候 |
[37:10] | And when you can’t, you can’t. | 但是你若不能,你就不要 |
[37:20] | – You’re stalking me. You’re a stalker. – Well, can you blame me? | 你在潜猎捕捉我吗? 你是个猎手 哦,你能责怪我吗? |
[37:28] | So it’s bad? | 哦,它坏了,对吗? |
[37:32] | – You have time. – Liar. | 你还有时间 说谎 |
[37:36] | – Fine. There’s no time. – Now, that’s just spiteful. | 好吧,没有时间了 哦,现在这是恶意了 |
[37:43] | I didn’t get the heart? | 我没有得到那心脏 |
[37:46] | You didn’t get the heart. | 你没有得到那心脏 |
[38:01] | – [George] Hey. – Hey, George. | 嘿 嘿,george |
[38:05] | Hey, I just… I just wanted to check in on you. | 嘿,我只是,嗯…… 我只是想过来看看你 |
[38:10] | Heard my parents weren’t too happy with you. | 我听说我父母对你不太高兴 |
[38:12] | Nope. | 没有 |
[38:16] | Thanks for telling me. For making them tell me. | 谢谢你告诉我 从而迫使他们告诉了我 |
[38:22] | You know, um, there are people that you can talk to. | 你知道,嗯,你可以和有些人谈谈 |
[38:26] | – I can… – I know. | 我能……如果你愿意…… 我知道 |
[38:33] | – George, do I have to be a boy now? – No. | George,现在我必须成为男孩了吗? -不 |
[38:38] | – No. – But I can if I want to? | 不 但是我可以,如果我想的话 |
[38:41] | Yeah, you can. If you want. | 是的,你可以 如果你想的话 |
[38:47] | Hey, could you? | 我…… 你能…… |
[38:49] | Would you bring me some scissors? | 你愿意给我带把剪子来吗? |
[38:53] | [Meredith] Who gets to determine when the old ends and the new begins? | 谁能决定旧的结束 和新的开始 |
[39:02] | – Hi. – Tell me about the program. | 嗨 和我说说那试验的事 |
[39:05] | It’s not a day on a calendar, not a birthday, not a new year. | 这不是日历上的一天 不是生日,不是新年 |
[39:09] | – Denny. I’ll see you. – Goodbye, Dr. Stevens. | 嘿,denny,回头见 再见,steves医生 |
[39:17] | – Hey. He’s leaving? – Didn’t get the heart. | 嘿,他出院了 没有得到心脏 |
[39:22] | – He’s a good guy. – Yeah. He is. | 他是个不错的家伙 是的,他是 |
[39:33] | [Meredith] It’s an event. Big or small. | 那是个意外 可以说大,可以说小 |
[39:37] | Something that changes us. | 总有些东西会改变我们 |
[39:40] | 理论上,它给我们希望…… | |
[40:10] | A new way of living and looking at the world. | 用一种新的方式,去生活,去看待世界 |
[40:19] | I’m cooking the trout outside. | 我在外面煮鳟鱼 |
[40:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:26] | Oh. | 哦 |
[40:32] | There is a land called Passive-Aggressiva… | 有一个国家叫做被动攻击亚 |
[40:38] | – and I am their queen. – That’s all I’m saying. | 我是那里的女王 那是我说的 |
[40:44] | So what? With Meredith… | 那么又怎么样…… 关于meredith…… |
[40:49] | Am I supposed to just wait it out? Wait until it passes? | 我该只是等待结果 等它过去? |
[40:56] | That’d be good. | 那样不错 |
[40:59] | I still hate the trailer. [Sighs] | 我还是讨厌这房车 |
[41:02] | As is your right. | 这是你的权力 |
[41:08] | [Meredith] Letting go of old habits, old memories. | 让旧的习惯离开 旧的记忆…… |
[41:15] | I wasn’t gonna have it. The baby. And you don’t get to be mad about that. | 我不想要那孩子 你不要为这个发怒 |
[41:19] | We barely knew each other. I was an intern. | 我们互相不了解,我是个住院实习医生 |
[41:22] | – There was no way… – I’m not mad. | 没有办法让我可以保留…… 我没有发怒 |
[41:29] | – You’re not? – No. | 你没有? 不 |
[41:37] | I want to know things. | 我只是想知道这些事情 |
[41:39] | [Meredith] What’s important is that we never stop believing | 重要的是,我们不会失去信仰 |
[41:43] | we can have a new beginning. | 我们可以有个新的开端的信仰 |
[41:47] | [Meredith] Doc, that was my laundry. You don’t eat laundry. | 狗狗,那是我的衣服 你不能咬衣服 |
[41:49] | Bad dog! Bad dog! Bad! | 坏狗,坏狗 |
[41:59] | [Meredith] But it’s also important to remember that amid all the crap | 但是也要记住 在所有那些糟粕中 |
[42:05] | are a few things really worth holding on to. | 还是有些事情是你值得保留的 |