时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “grey’s anatomy”… | |
[00:03] | meredith wasn’t a fling. | Meredith 没勾引我 |
[00:04] | I fell in love with her. | 我爱上她了 |
[00:05] | Yeah,it’s my mother. | 是的,我妈妈 |
[00:07] | She has alzheimer’s. | 她有阿尔茨海默症(老年痴呆) |
[00:08] | Have you even bothered to tell burke about the baby? | 你甚至没想过得把孩子的事情告诉Burke吗? |
[00:10] | I had a right to know. | 我有权知道 |
[00:11] | I failed theedical boards. | 我没通过医生执照考试 |
[00:13] | That’s pretty embarrassing. | 真丢人! |
[00:15] | I’m pregnant,you blind moron. | 我怀孕了,你这瞎白痴 |
[00:17] | Can we please just talk? | 能谈几句么? |
[00:19] | You’re too busy screwing nurses to talk. | 你忙着和跟护士那个 哪有时间和我谈话 |
[00:22] | I never wanted to hurt you. | 我从来没想要伤害你 |
[00:23] | Sometimes i think we’d be better off with dogs | 有时候我想狗都比我们强 |
[00:26] | (doc barks) | |
[00:38] | (doc barking) | |
[00:41] | (indistinct shouting) | |
[00:44] | (glass shatters)/N(george) i said down! Izzie! Izzie | 我说坐下!Izzie!Izzie! |
[00:46] | (barking continues) | |
[00:53] | (meredith) fresh starts… | 崭新的开始…… |
[00:54] | thanks to the calendar, | 感谢日历…… |
[00:55] | they happen every year. | 每年都有新的开始 |
[00:57] | Just set your watch to january. | 你只要把表设到一月 |
[00:59] | You know,i’m thinking about coloring my hair. | 我在想把头发染了 |
[01:02] | Maybe red. | 或许红色 |
[01:04] | Red’s good. | 红色不错 |
[01:05] | I’m thinking about cutting mine. | 我想把头发剪短 |
[01:06] | Yeah? You’d look good shorter. | 哦?你适合短头发 |
[01:10] | You think? | 你真这么想? |
[01:10] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[01:11] | (meredith) oh,he’s such a good dog. | 哦,他是个好狗狗 |
[01:12] | (barking stops) | |
[01:13] | Who’s a good boy? He’s a good boy. | 谁是好孩子?他是好孩子 |
[01:16] | What a good dog. Who’s mommy’s little boy? | 乖狗狗 谁是妈咪的小宝贝? |
[01:19] | Oh,what a good boy. | 哈 多好的孩子 |
[01:23] | You’re such a good boy. | 你真是个好孩子 |
[01:25] | What are you guys doing in there? | 你们在那儿干吗呢? |
[01:26] | We’re gonna be late. | 我们要迟到了 |
[01:27] | We need talk about the dog. | 我们得谈谈这狗的事 |
[01:28] | That’s not a dog. | 那不是条狗 |
[01:29] | It’s a hyena escaped from the zoo dressed in dog clothing. | 是条从动物园逃出来的土狼,披着狗皮的狼 |
[01:31] | Whatever. I don’t chew up his clothes. | 无论如何,我没咬他的衣服 |
[01:33] | I don’t urinate on his bed. | 我没在他床上撒尿 |
[01:35] | I don’t try to mount him from behind. | 我也没顺着他的后背往上爬 |
[01:36] | People,he’s our dog. We love our dog. | 二位,他是我们的狗,我们爱我们的狗 |
[01:39] | He loves us. | 他也爱我们 |
[01:45] | (growls) | |
[01:48] | (barks) | |
[01:50] | He tries to mount you from behind? | 他爬上你后背了? |
[01:52] | He tries to. | 他倒是想 |
[01:52] | (barking continues) | |
[01:54] | Tries to. | 他想 |
[01:55] | (barks) | |
[02:02] | our reward for surviving the holiday season | 熬过假日的奖励…… |
[02:04] | is a new year, | 就是新的一年 |
[02:06] | bringing on the great tradition of new year’s resolutions. | 带来传统的新年愿望 |
[02:09] | I got a trout. | 我抓了条鳟鱼 |
[02:12] | Oh! | 噢! |
[02:12] | Rainbow trout. | 虹鳟鱼 |
[02:13] | Why… why did you bring a trout into the hse? | 为什么……为什么带条鳟鱼到房子里来? |
[02:15] | The trailer. | 房车 |
[02:16] | Why did you bring a rainbow trout into the trailer? | 为什么把红鳟鱼带到房车里来? |
[02:19] | Breakfast. | 早餐 |
[02:20] | Breakfast? | 早餐? |
[02:21] | Yeah,you hungry? | 是啊,你饿了吗? |
[02:22] | For trout? | 吃鳟鱼? |
[02:23] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:25] | I hate this,derek. | 我讨厌这些,Derek |
[02:26] | L… | 哦…… |
[02:28] | oh! | 噢! |
[02:29] | I hate this! Hate,hate. | 我讨厌这些,讨厌!讨厌!! |
[02:30] | I hate this trailer! | 我讨厌这房车! |
[02:33] | So no trout for you then. | 那就不给你鳟鱼了 |
[02:35] | Put your past behind you and start over. | 过去的就让它过去 开始新的生活吧 |
[02:38] | I’m standing there with pritchard and lewis, | 我站在那里,跟Pritchard和Lewis一起 |
[02:41] | and they keep on asking me who i was with | 他们一直在问我,我和谁在一起 |
[02:44] | in the on call room last night. | 昨天晚上在值班室 |
[02:47] | They heard us. | 他们听见我们了 |
[02:48] | Were we that loud? | 我们声音有那么大吗? |
[02:51] | Y-you’re loud. | 是的,你很大声 |
[02:52] | Stop. | 闭嘴 |
[02:54] | I am loud,aren’t i? | 我很大声,是不是? |
[02:56] | Pritch. He was always sticking his nose | Pritch,他总是狗拿耗子 |
[02:59] | in someone else’s business. | 管别人的闲事 |
[03:00] | You know,i actually saw him again, | 你知道吗,其实我又看见他了 |
[03:03] | at his wife’s funeral? | 在他老婆的葬礼上 |
[03:05] | What? Pritchard isn’t married. | 什么?Pritchard 没结婚啊 |
[03:08] | Uh,oh,right,rig. I’m thinking of someone else. | 嗯,噢,是的,是的,我在想其他人 |
[03:12] | I’m just confused. | 我糊涂了 |
[03:14] | You need sleep. | 你需要睡眠 |
[03:16] | Residency has worn you down. | 住院医生这差使把你给累坏了 |
[03:21] | Ellis,um… | Ellis,嗯…… |
[03:23] | yes. | 嗯? |
[03:31] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[03:32] | I just… | 我只是…… |
[03:34] | hate being an intern. | 厌恶做个实习生 |
[03:35] | Hmm. Me,too. | 嗯,我也是 |
[03:39] | It’s hard to resist the chance at a new beginning, | 在一个新的开端 很难抵抗一个机会 |
[03:42] | a chance to put the probms of last year to bed. | 一个把去年的问题放到床上的机会 |
[03:51] | So… in the name of the new year… | 那么……以新年的名义…… |
[03:53] | oh,huh,i don’t do rolutions. | 哦 啊 我不做新年许愿 |
[03:56] | In the name of the new year, | 看在新年的份上 |
[03:58] | i thought you could give me an answer to my question. | 我想你也许会给我问题的答案 |
[04:02] | Your question? | 你的问题? |
[04:03] | About you… | 关于你…… |
[04:05] | moving in. | 搬过来的问题 |
[04:07] | (sighs) | |
[04:08] | I don’t have an answer. | 我还没想好 |
[04:10] | Cristina… | |
[04:11] | i’m not being cristina,i just… | 我现在不想做cristina 我只想…… |
[04:13] | i don’t have an answer. | 我还没想好 |
[04:16] | Then answer me this, | 那就回答我这个问题 |
[04:18] | what were you planning to do? | 那你曾经是如何打算的? |
[04:20] | Abouwhat? | 关于什么? |
[04:21] | The baby. | 那孩子 |
[04:26] | . burke,we’re ready for you. | Dr Burke 我们都准备好了 |
[04:37] | (richard) listen up,people,new year,new rules. | 大家听着 新年有新的规矩 |
[04:40] | Or should i say,new year, | 或许我该说 新的一年里 |
[04:42] | and we will be enforcing the rules | 我们要将一些规定真正付诸实施 |
[04:44] | mandated by the residency review committee. | 这些规定是住院医生评估委员会早就要求的 |
[04:47] | There were too many mistakes made last year. | 去年我们有很多失误 |
[04:49] | Fatigue played too big a role. | 疲劳工作是很重要的一个原因 |
[04:51] | Exceeding 80 hours of work per week will not be tolerated… | 以后不允许再出现每周工作超过80小时的情况 |
[04:55] | does that mean we actually get to have a fe? | 这是不是说 我们得开始正常的生活了? |
[04:57] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[04:58] | …sullivan,you were on call for 28 hours. | ……sullivan 你已经值班了28小时了 |
[05:01] | Leave when you hit 30. | 到30小时就得下班 |
[05:02] | Grey,you were here until 2 a.m. Last night, | Grey,你昨晚在这里一直到凌晨2点 |
[05:04] | see you at noon. | 走吧 中午见 |
[05:05] | I get to go? Free time? | 我能走了?自由了? |
[05:08] | Run before he changes his mind. | 他改变注意之前 赶紧跑吧 |
[05:09] | Oh,and,people,our nurses are gonna have to work | 听着 我们的护士不得不超额工作 |
[05:12] | extra hours to compensate,so treat them well. | 工作更多时间来补偿这些,所以大家对她们好点 |
[05:14] | Cranky nurses don’t do us any good. | 坏脾气的护士,对大家都没好处 |
[05:16] | Oh,well,maybe you can cheer them up. (chuckles) | 哦,好啊,也许你可以让她们高兴起来 (哼哼) |
[05:19] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[05:20] | My new year’s resolution was to let it go,and i am. | 我的新年愿望,就是让它去吧,我做到了 |
[05:23] | I have. I’ve let it go. | 我已经,已经让它去了. |
[05:25] | I apologize. | 我道歉 |
[05:26] | You do? | 是么?你做到了? |
[05:27] | I do. How’d your test go? | 我做到了。你考试考得怎样? |
[05:30] | I feel pretty good about it, | 我觉得不错 |
[05:31] | but i won’t know for a few days. | 但是几天后才能知道结果 |
[05:32] | We’re all pulling for you. | 我们都替你捏把汗 |
[05:33] | We are? | 我们? |
[05:34] | We are. | 是啊 |
[05:36] | You can see the mesothelioma better | 你可以更清楚地看到间皮瘤 |
[05:39] | now that i’ve partially dissected it. | 现在我已经把它部分切除了 |
[05:43] | Uh,i can’t,uh, | 哦,我看不清,嗯 |
[05:46] | i can’t really see it from here. | 这么远我看不清 |
[05:47] | Can l… can i go in closer? | 我能……我能走近一些么? |
[05:48] | You’re fine there. | 你在那就行 |
[05:51] | Preston,good news. | Preston,好消息 |
[05:52] | We have a heart for denny duquette. | 我们给Denny Duquette找到了一颗心脏 |
[05:54] | That’s great news. Has he been called? | 太好了,通知他过来了吗? |
[05:56] | Got here ten minutes ago. | 10分钟以前他已经到了 |
[05:57] | good,I was worried we couldn’t find a match in time. | 好,我还担心我们没法及时找到一个合适的心脏 |
[06:00] | We have a plane ready to take you to twin falls,idaho,for the organ recovery… | 我们已经准备好了一架飞机,载你去爱达荷州的Twin Fall取回器官 |
[06:03] | 90 minutes each way. How much more do you have here? | 单程90分钟。 你现在的手术还需要多少时间完成? |
[06:07] | Well,the heart comes out first. | 哦,心脏手术要紧 |
[06:08] | No,i’d be cutting it too close. | 唉,我可能切得太深了 |
[06:10] | They have a local heart team there,so… | 他们那边也有心脏小组,所以…… |
[06:12] | no,bailey. Send bailey. She’ll be our eyes. | 不,Bailey,派Bailey去,得有我们的人看着 |
[06:17] | Dr. Yang,you need to leave this o.r. | Yang医生,一个小时内你该离开了 |
[06:20] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[06:21] | You’ve exceeded your 80-hour limit for the week. | 你本周已经工作超过80小时了 |
[06:23] | You have tleave the hospital. | 你必须离开医院 |
[06:24] | Okay,um,um,as soon as the mesothelioma’s dissected out. | 好吧,嗯,等把这个间皮瘤切除以后 |
[06:29] | Dr. Yang,now. | Yang医生,即刻离开 |
[06:35] | You heard him. | 你听见他说的了 |
[06:36] | (clears throat) | |
[06:41] | Denny duquette. | |
[06:43] | Hey,dr. Bailey. | 嘿,Bailey医生 |
[06:44] | I hope seeing you here mns they finally found you a heart. | 我希望,看见你在这里,意味着他们给你找到一颗心脏了 |
[06:47] | No offense,doctor,but i’m not a big fan of hospitals. | 没有冒犯的意思,但是医生,我确实不是医院爱好者 |
[06:50] | It’d take something pretty special to get me in here. | 得有些特别的东西,才能让我过来 |
[06:52] | And what do we know about mr. Duquette? | 那么,关于Duquette先生,我们知道哪些 |
[06:55] | Capricorn,single, | 摩羯座,单身 |
[06:57] | loves to travel and cook. | 喜欢旅行和烹调 |
[06:59] | Denny,be quiet. | Denny,安静 |
[07:00] | Let her show off. | 让她表现一下 |
[07:01] | Denny duquette,36,admitted today for a heart transplant | Denny Duquette,36岁,安排了今天的心脏移植手术 |
[07:05] | necessitated by a viral cardiomyopathy. | 原因是其滤过性病毒心肌炎 |
[07:07] | (miranda) and what does that mean? | 这意味着什么? |
[07:08] | That his heart is unable to fill and pump blood normally. | 意味着他的心脏无法正常地充盈和泵血 |
[07:11] | Good. Denny,this is dr. Stevens. | 不错 Denny,这是Stevens医生 |
[07:13] | She’ll be tending to you prior to surgery. | 在手术前,你归她管 |
[07:15] | So i guess i’ll be seeing you around,dr. Stevens. | 那么,我猜我能时时看见你,Stevens医生 |
[07:22] | Well,i gotta hand it to the guy, | 得,我真服了这家伙了 |
[07:23] | trying to get some action when he’s practically a corpse. | 看来只有把他麻倒在手术台上,我才能有点表现的机会 |
[07:26] | Alex,he was just trying to be nice. | Alex,他只是想表现得友好一些 |
[07:27] | No one enforced an 80-hour work week when i was an intern. | 当我是住院实习医生的时候,没有人强制每周80小时的工作时间 |
[07:29] | 110,120 hours suited me just fine. | 110,120小时对我正好 |
[07:33] | I learned more ’cause i worked more. | 我工作越多,就学得越多 |
[07:34] | Well,at least this way, | 但是,按照这个方式 |
[07:35] | you get to rest before you have the baby. | 至少你在生孩子以前能休息好 |
[07:37] | I mean,being that pregnant,keeping up this pa… | 我是说,作为一个孕妇,保持这样的工作节奏…… |
[07:39] | what are you saying,i look tired,o’malley? | 你在说什么,O’malley医生,我看上去很累吗? |
[07:40] | No,not… not tired,no. | 不,不,不,不累,不 |
[07:43] | You look fresh,spry. You ow. | 你看上去新鲜,充满活力,你…… |
[07:46] | What… stop now. | 那什么……表怎么停了 |
[07:49] | O’malley,go do an intake addison shepherd’s patient. | O’malley,去给Addison Shepherd医生收个新病人 |
[07:50] | (pager beeps) | |
[07:52] | Addison. | |
[07:56] | You do glow. | 你的确容光焕发 |
[07:57] | Like the moon. | 象月亮一般 |
[07:58] | And you can spend the day in the pit,karev. | 你今天可以在大堂这边帮忙了 Karev |
[08:05] | (woman) i’m just trying to make a point. | 我只是想表明我的意见 |
[08:07] | I understand your point,honey. | 我明白你的意见,亲爱的 |
[08:09] | But you have to believe what buckman said. | 但是你必须相信Buckman说的 |
[08:11] | Look,i want… | 看,我想…… |
[08:12] | Dr.O’malley. | O’malley医生 |
[08:13] | Hi. Um,mr. And mrs. Singleton, | Hi,嗯,Singleton先生和太太 |
[08:15] | rebecca,this is dr. Montgomery-shepherd. | Rebecca,这是Montgomery shepherd医生 |
[08:18] | You don’t think it’s cancer,do you? | 你们不认为这是癌症,对吗? |
[08:19] | Bex is too young for cancer,right? | Bex太年轻了,不可能得癌症,对吧? |
[08:21] | Mrs. Singleton,i’m just getting up to speed. | Singleton太太,我正在尽快诊断 |
[08:23] | I’m sorry. Dr. O’malley? | 对不起,O’malley医生 |
[08:24] | Rebecca’s been admitted for… | 已经为Rebecca预定了…… |
[08:25] | could you stop calling me that? | 你能不再叫我那个名字吗? |
[08:27] | She prefers bex,not rebecca. | 她喜欢人叫她Bex,不喜欢叫Rebecca |
[08:31] | Bex has been admitted for an ultrasound guided biopsy | 已经给Bex预定了超声波定位检查 |
[08:34] | on an enlargement of a pelvic lymph node. | 特别针对盆骨淋巴节放大 |
[08:36] | Okay. Bex,you mind if i check it out? | 好的。Bex,你介意我来检查一下吗? |
[08:38] | Okay,i’ll just,um… | 好的,我这就,嗯…… |
[08:42] | it’s a minor procedure,bex. | 这只是个小检查,Bex |
[08:44] | But we’ll give you a local anesthetic | 但是我们要给你做一个局部麻醉 |
[08:46] | to manage the pain. | 来止疼 |
[08:52] | What are you drawing? | 你在画什么? |
[08:53] | Just a dumb comic. | 只是幅无聊的漫画 |
[08:55] | You’re really talented. | 你真的很有天赋 |
[08:59] | It’s big,i know. | 这里很大 我知道 |
[09:01] | It just appeared one day. | 它出现了不到一天 |
[09:02] | I’ll perform a biopsy this morning, | 今天早上我要做一个活体检查 |
[09:04] | and dr. O’malley will have to take some blood | 同时,O’malley医生会抽一些血样 |
[09:06] | so he can run some tests. | 这样他可以做一些测试 |
[09:08] | And then we can start to get you some answers,okay? | 然后我们可以开始回答你们的问题,好吗? |
[09:11] | Mrs. Singleton,there’s no need to panic. | Singleton太太,不必惊慌 |
[09:13] | I’ll keep you posted every step of the way. | 每一步我都会和你保持联系的 |
[09:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:18] | Sorry about this, | 抱歉 |
[09:19] | but i’m gonna need that arm to get some blood. | 可是我需要一个胳膊来抽血 |
[09:22] | I’ll be quick. | 我会尽快 |
[09:37] | Mr. Paskowitz, | Paskowitz先生 |
[09:38] | we’ve located the source of your abdominal pain. | 我们已经找到了你腹部疼痛的原因了 |
[09:42] | There. It’s called a bezoar. | 那里,它叫胃石 |
[09:45] | Bezoar,huh? | 胃石,嗯? |
[09:46] | It’s a clump of foreign matter | 这是异物的结块 |
[09:47] | that couldn’t be expelled with a prokinetic agent. | 用胃肠动力剂排不出来 |
[09:49] | I love it in a hospital,a laxative is a prokinetic agent. | 我喜欢这个,轻泻剂就是一种动力制剂 |
[09:54] | So what,you just go up his butt and grab it? | 那怎么办,你准备抬起他屁股挖出它来? |
[09:56] | Baby,please. | 亲爱的 注意影响 |
[09:57] | Actually,we won’t be able to reach it that way. | 实际上,我们不能用这个方向 |
[09:59] | We’ll have to get it from here. | 我们得把它从这里取出来 |
[10:02] | So,mauer,tell me what you’ve been eating. | 那么,Mauer,请告诉我你吃了什么? |
[10:06] | Garbage. Absolute garbage. | 垃圾,绝对的垃圾 |
[10:10] | Could you be more specific? | 你能再详细一点吗? |
[10:16] | Tell him what you ate,mauer. | 告诉他你吃了啥,Mauer |
[10:19] | He’s a writer, | 他是个作家 |
[10:21] | suffering for his art. | 为他的艺术受苦 |
[10:23] | Okay. | 哦 |
[10:26] | He ate his novel. | 他吃了他自己的小说 |
[10:28] | Uh,i’m sorry. What? | 嗯 什么? |
[10:29] | I ate my novel,okay? | 我吃了我的小说,听见了? |
[10:31] | The whole damn thing. | 那整本该死的东西 |
[10:33] | Every last piece of that unmitigated crap. | 我吃了那废物垃圾的每一小片 |
[10:50] | (woman) * nobody knows where they might end up * | |
[10:53] | * nobody knows * | |
[10:59] | captioning provided by touchstone television and abc,inc. | |
[11:06] | Captioned by closed captioning services,inc. | |
[11:08] | * oh,oh * | |
[11:09] | * suppose you’ll never know * | |
[11:14] | The labs for bex singleton. | Bex Singleton的检查结果 |
[11:16] | Anything? | 发现什么了? |
[11:16] | Yeah,her hormone levels… estrogen,progesterone…are sky high. | 是的,她的荷尔蒙水平……雌激素,孕激素……都非常高 |
[11:20] | Huh,that’s… you did a history,right? | 嗯,那是……你做的病史,对吗? |
[11:22] | Any mention of birth control pills? | 有提到避孕药片么? |
[11:23] | No,but her parents were right there. | 没有,但是当时她父母在场 |
[11:26] | Talk to her again. | 和她再谈一次 |
[11:27] | She hasn’t hit puberty yet. | 她甚至还没有到发育阶段 |
[11:28] | Isn’t it weird she’d be having sex? | 如果她有性活动,不是很奇怪么? |
[11:29] | These days,dr. O’mall,it’s not that unusual. | 如今,O’mally医生,这并不稀奇 |
[11:32] | Talk to the patient. | 和病人谈话 |
[11:35] | Derek. Hi,morning,richard. | Derek 嗨,早上好,Richard |
[11:37] | You busy? | 你正在忙? |
[11:38] | No. My surgery just got canceled. Why? | 不。我的手术被取消了。怎么? |
[11:41] | I need a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[11:42] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[11:47] | Hey,bex. | 嘿,Bex |
[11:49] | Your mom and dad… | 你的妈妈和爸爸…… |
[11:51] | food. | 吃饭去了 |
[11:52] | Great. | 好极了 |
[11:56] | ‘Cause i wanted to talk to you. | 因为我想和你聊几句 |
[11:58] | Your lab,uh,work show… | 你的检查结果,显示…… |
[12:03] | have you been taking birth control pills? | 你在吃避孕药吗? |
[12:07] | If you tell my mom and dad,they… | 如果你告诉我父母的话,他们…… |
[12:08] | no,i won’t. | 不,我不会的 |
[12:09] | I just,uh,need to know why. | 我只是 想知道为什么 |
[12:13] | Do you have a boyfriend or… | 你有男朋友吗?或者…… |
[12:15] | like anybody would want to have sex with me. | 好像人人都想和我做爱 |
[12:18] | Well,then why? | 为什么? |
[12:22] | I’m as flat as a board. | 我象黑板一样平 |
[12:24] | I took,like,five of those pills a day, | 我每天吃,大概,5颗这些药片 |
[12:25] | and nothing’s different. | 但是没有什么变化 |
[12:30] | Boobs,dude. | 乳房 哥们 |
[12:32] | You… | 你…… |
[12:33] | were trying to make your breasts grow? | 想让你的乳房发育? |
[12:35] | I wanted to be normal for once in my life. | 我想让自己至少正常一次,在我这一生中 |
[12:39] | Is this what caused the tumor? | 是这个导致这个瘤吗? |
[12:40] | No,no.The pill wouldn’t have any effect on your lymph nodes, | 不,不,这些药片不会对你的淋巴结有任何影响的 |
[12:43] | but the amount that you were taking | 但是你服用的剂量 |
[12:45] | is really dangerous, | 是非常危险的 |
[12:47] | and it caused a pretty major hormonal imbalance. | 并且会导致严重的荷尔蒙失衡 |
[12:51] | Have you been feeling different than usual? | 你感觉和平时有什么不一样吗? |
[12:53] | I feel like i always feel. | 我感觉和平常没什么区别 |
[12:58] | (bell dings) | |
[13:01] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[13:03] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[13:05] | You’re leaving? | 你下班了? |
[13:06] | 80-hour limit. You? | 80小时的限制,你呢? |
[13:09] | Surgery was postponed. | 手术延期了 |
[13:16] | I have a dog. | 我养了一条狗 |
[13:17] | You have a dog. | 你养了一条狗 |
[13:18] | My point is,i have a dog. | 我想说的是,我养了一条狗 |
[13:20] | You have a dog. | 你养了一条狗 |
[13:21] | Oh,you know what? I love dogs. | 哦,你知道吗?我喜欢狗 |
[13:23] | I’ve moved on,so don’t give me that look. | 我已经离开你了,不要这样看着我 |
[13:27] | What look? | 怎样看着你? |
[13:28] | That look. Our look. I’m over you. | 那样的眼光,我们的眼光,我已经不在乎你了 |
[13:32] | I’m over you,too. | 我也不在乎你了 |
[13:33] | You are? | 是吗? |
[13:34] | No. | 不 |
[13:34] | Oh. Well,i am. | 哦,但我是 |
[13:38] | over you. | 我不在乎你了 |
[13:41] | I’m over you,too. | 我也不在乎你了 |
[13:42] | You just said… | 你刚才说…… |
[13:44] | oh,shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[13:45] | (bell dings) | |
[13:50] | hi. | 嗨 |
[13:51] | Bye. | 再见 |
[14:06] | there is a land called passive aggressiva, | 有一个地方叫被动攻击亚 (类似埃塞额比亚 赤道几内亚) |
[14:09] | and you are their queen. | 你就是那儿的女王 |
[14:10] | I am fine. | 我没事 |
[14:11] | Except when you’re shrieking about trout. | 除了你为鲑鱼尖叫的时候 |
[14:13] | I was not shrieking about trout. | 我没有为鲑鱼尖叫 |
[14:14] | Right,you weren’t. You were shrieking about meredith. | 对,你没有。你在为Meredith尖叫 |
[14:16] | No,i was shrieking about the trailer. I hate the trailer. | 不,我尖叫是为了房车,我讨厌那辆房车 |
[14:18] | Okay,so the past three weeks have been about the trailer. | 好的,所以过去的三个星期是针对房车的 |
[14:20] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:21] | Not about the fact that i said i love meredith. | 不是针对我说我爱Meredith |
[14:22] | Loved. | 曾经爱 |
[14:23] | What? | 什么? |
[14:23] | You said you loved her,past tense. | 你说你爱过她,过去时 |
[14:25] | Right,yes. Past tense. | 对,是的,过去时 |
[14:27] | Well,then i have been shrieking about the trailer. | 好,那么我曾经尖叫只是为了房车 |
[14:29] | (bell dings) | |
[14:31] | (sighs) | |
[14:37] | Okay,mauer,it’s time to return your book to the library. | 好的,Mauer,图书馆还书的时间到了 |
[14:40] | Surgery’s in an hour. | 手术一个小时后开始 |
[14:41] | What’s up with this flop swe? | 这么多汗,为什么? |
[14:42] | Probably just nerves. | 也许只是紧张 |
[14:43] | But i’m sweating like… like… like nixon, | 但是我汗流得象……象……尼克松 |
[14:45] | president richard milhous nixon. | Richard Milhous Nixon总统 |
[14:47] | That guy could sweat. And i,mauer paskowitz, | 那个家伙该流汗。而我,Mauer Maskowitz |
[14:49] | i wrote an epically crap novel, | 我只不过写了本垃圾小说 |
[14:51] | but i sure as shinola can sweat like nixon. | 但是我确实汗出得象尼克松一样 |
[14:53] | Come on. It’s not even that bad of a book. | 算了,那本书也未必那么差 |
[14:54] | I read practically every draft. | 我已经读了几乎全部草稿 |
[14:56] | Forgive me,honey,but you are not exactly lionel trilling. | 别介意 亲爱的 但是你根本不是Lionel Trilling(文学评论家) |
[14:58] | It blows. | 它臭极了 |
[14:59] | Lionel trilling? | |
[15:00] | He seeks the approval of dead literary critics. | 他在寻求一个去世文学评论家的认可 |
[15:02] | The dead don’t read,mauer. | 死人不读书,Mauer |
[15:04] | You ever think about being something other than a writer? | 你有考虑过可以不当作家,当个其他什么人吗? |
[15:06] | No. I am a writer. Mauer paskowitz. | 不,我是作家,作家Mauer paskowitz |
[15:10] | I have no plan “b.” | 我没有第二方案 |
[15:11] | We can’t get married for three years, | 我们等了三年不能结婚 |
[15:12] | till the damn book is done. | 直到那本该死的书完成 |
[15:14] | Three years,i listen to him piss and moan. | 三年了,我听着他唏唏嘘嘘 |
[15:16] | For what,so he can eat the thing? | 为了什么? 为了他可以吃掉那些? |
[15:18] | Ha. | 哈 |
[15:19] | Your computer have a “delete” button? | 你的计算机有“删除”键吗? |
[15:21] | I wanted to literally put it behind me | 我想把它彻底抛在后面 |
[15:23] | and start a new book. | 然后开始写一本新书 |
[15:24] | Okay. We all get the symbolism. | 好的,我们都得到了象征 |
[15:26] | It’s painfully obvious. | 痛苦的显然 |
[15:27] | And obviously painful. | 和显然的痛苦 |
[15:28] | (chuckles) | |
[15:38] | (whispers) hey. Uh,hi. | 嘿,哈,嗨 |
[15:39] | (normal voice) Um,i heard you’re going to twin falls,idaho. | 嗯,我听说你要去爱达荷的Twin Falls |
[15:41] | I’ve never been. | 我从来没去过 |
[15:43] | You reached 80 hours? | 你已经到80小时了? |
[15:45] | Technically. | 理论上是 |
[15:46] | You’re off work,cristina. Go enjoy your day. | 你下班了,Christina,快活去吧 |
[15:50] | I’ll enjoy my day if i can help retrieve a heart. | 如果我能帮着取回心脏,我会很快活的 |
[15:52] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[15:56] | It’s a nice coat. | 外套真不错 |
[15:58] | See that,dr. O’malley? | O’malley医生,看见了? |
[15:59] | It looks like the tumor is compressing an ovary. | 看上去,好像是那个瘤正在压迫卵巢 |
[16:01] | Yeah,that’s why i biopsied both ovaries. | 是的,所以我对两个卵巢都做了活检 |
[16:05] | Is that bad? | 坏消息? |
[16:06] | It’s really just a precaution,bex. | 这只是个预防措施,Bex |
[16:08] | Want to apply pressure,dr. O’malley? | 想更忙活吗,O’malley医生? |
[16:09] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[16:13] | I’m gonna get this up to path. | 我得把这些拿到上面去 |
[16:14] | You mind doing the dressings? | 你愿意给做个包扎吗? |
[16:15] | (george) sure. | 没问题 |
[16:16] | All right,bex,we’ll get you the results | 好的,Bex,我们会给你结果的 |
[16:19] | just as soon as possible. | 而且会尽快 |
[16:31] | You’re a doctor. | 你是个医生 |
[16:32] | Haven’t you seen scars before? | 难道没有看见过疤痕吗? |
[16:35] | I was just trying to figure out why someone with so much talent | 我只是想 一个有如此有才华的人 |
[16:38] | would want to do that. | 怎么会做那些 |
[16:41] | It’s just a comic book. | 那只是些漫画 |
[16:45] | It’s about me and my best friend jenn | 是关于我和我最好的朋友Jenn的 |
[16:47] | when we were kids. | 在我们还是孩子的时候 |
[16:48] | Satisfied? | 满意了? |
[16:49] | Does she write it with you? | 她和你一起画的吗? |
[16:50] | Jenn has a boyfriend,like everyone else. | Jenn有一个男朋友,象其他人一样 |
[16:52] | I get to be freak all by myself. | 我只有我自己,一个怪人 |
[16:54] | Oh,a freak? | 哦,一个怪人? |
[16:57] | That’s not the easiest thing to be in high school,is it? | 在高中,那可不是件容易事,对吗? |
[16:59] | You sound like my shrink. | 你听起来象我的翻版 |
[17:01] | Hey,i wasn’t always a doctor. | 嘿,我可不是生下来就是医生的 |
[17:04] | In high school… | 在高中…… |
[17:06] | i was secretary and treasurer | 我是秘书和出纳 |
[17:10] | of… the dungeons & dragons club. | 在一个龙与地下城俱乐部里 |
[17:14] | Oh,man. | 哦,天哪 |
[17:15] | Yeah. I was also a mathlete. | 是的,我还是数学课代表 |
[17:17] | And i won the blue ribbon in biology club. | 并且我还在生物俱乐部里得过兰绶带 |
[17:20] | Best fetal pig dissection. | 猪胚胎解剖优胜者 |
[17:22] | Ah,let me tell you,that had the girls | 啊,告诉你,这个可吸引了那些女孩子 |
[17:24] | knocking down my door. | 来敲我的门 |
[17:28] | You just have to get through high school. | 你必须挨过高中 |
[17:31] | ‘Cause high school sucks | 因为高中烂透了 |
[17:32] | for anyone who’s the least bit different. | 对于那些有些许不同的人 |
[17:35] | But then there’s college, | 但是接着就是大学 |
[17:36] | and then out in the real world, | 然后你就来到真实的世界中 |
[17:38] | you’ll find where you fit in. | 你就会发现哪里是你适合的 |
[17:42] | You think so? | 你这么想? |
[17:43] | Yeah,i know so. | 是的,我知道这些 |
[17:56] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[17:57] | Denny. (chuckles) I thought you were asleep. | Denny 我以为你睡着了 |
[17:59] | Nah. I don’t sleep in hospitals. | 不,我不会在医院睡着的 |
[18:01] | Scared i’ll never wake up. | 因为怕我再也醒不过来 |
[18:08] | Can i ask you something personal? | 我能问你一些私人问题吗? |
[18:10] | If i say no? | 如果我说不呢? |
[18:12] | I’ll hold my breath, | 那我会屏住呼吸 |
[18:13] | which will stop my heart,killing me. | 停止我的心跳,杀死我自己 |
[18:16] | And you’re right here,you’ll be charged with murder. | 你正好在这里,所以你将会被起诉谋杀 |
[18:18] | A lifetime in prison being loved by a big old girl named hilde. | 余生将在监狱里度过,并且一个叫Hilde的老女人会爱上你 |
[18:22] | So my choices are homicide charges | 所以,我的选择是谋杀指控 |
[18:24] | or inappropriate personal questions from a patient? | 或者回答一个病人的不合适的私人问题 |
[18:27] | I know,it kinda sucks. | 我知道,这有点讨厌 |
[18:28] | You know what? Hold your breath. | 那好吧,屏住你的呼吸 |
[18:29] | I’ll take my chances with hilde. I can do girl on girl. | 我会到Hilde那里碰碰运气,我能做个女同性恋 |
[18:32] | Oh,see,you’re bringing up girl on girl. | 哦,看,你提到了女同性恋 |
[18:34] | How can i blackmail you if you bring up girl on girl? | 我该怎样用你的女同性恋调调来勒索你呢? |
[18:37] | What do you want to know? | 你想知道什么? |
[18:39] | That guy alex,you with him? | 那个Alex,你和他在一起? |
[18:42] | No,not anymore,and never,ever again. | 不,不会了,而且永远,永远不再 |
[18:46] | Good. | 好 |
[18:47] | Good? | 好? |
[18:48] | Yeah,good. | 是的,好 |
[18:49] | It means i won’t have to fight him for you. | 这意味着我不用和他来争夺你了 |
[18:51] | What makes you think i want you to fight him for me? | 是什么让你认为,我想你去和他争夺我? |
[18:54] | Hello. You are in love with me. | 哈,你爱着我 |
[18:57] | Am i? | 是吗? |
[18:58] | Yeah. It’s not your fault. | 是的,这不是你的错 |
[19:00] | I mean,i’m well-off,but i’m not into money, | 我的意思是,我富裕,但没有被钱所困 |
[19:02] | i’m smart,but i’m not a know-it-all, | 我聪明,但不自以为是 |
[19:04] | i’m funny,i’m… i’m really nice, | 我有趣,但……我很和善 |
[19:06] | i love animals, | 我爱动物 |
[19:09] | and i’m hot. | 而且我性感 |
[19:09] | I’m a catch, | 我是个猎手 |
[19:11] | you know,if you can wrap your head around | 你知道,如果你蒙头不看的话 |
[19:12] | the enlarged,failing heart and the dependency to i.v. Meds. | 不看这颗增大的,衰竭的心脏和对静脉药物的依赖 |
[19:19] | (sighs) you’re right. I am so in love with you. | 你说得对,我确实爱上你了 |
[19:23] | It’s a shame,really, | 这真丢人,真的 |
[19:24] | since i’m with hilde and all. | 自从我跟Hilde和其他人了以后 |
[19:26] | (laughs) | |
[19:30] | There… | 那儿…… |
[19:31] | five loads of laundry. | 五桶衣服 |
[19:35] | I have literally washed the past out of my life. | 我简直就是从我的生活中洗去了我的从前 |
[19:44] | You paged me? | 你呼我? |
[19:45] | Yeah. | |
[19:46] | Have a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[19:49] | It’s bex’ biopsy. | Bex的活检 |
[19:50] | Biopsied ovary? | 卵巢活检? |
[19:51] | Not exactly. | 不全对. |
[19:53] | Arrange a meeting with bex’ parents,george. | 安排跟Bex的父母见面,george |
[19:55] | Oh,and find out who the on call psychiatrist is, | 哦,找出是哪个精神病医生值班 |
[19:57] | if they’re available to join us. | 看他能不能也参加 |
[19:58] | Does she have cancer? | 她是癌症? |
[19:59] | No. It’s not an ovary,it’s a testis. | 不,不是个卵巢,是个睾丸. |
[20:02] | A testis? | 睾丸? |
[20:04] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗? |
[20:06] | Yes,i’m sure. | 是的,我确定 |
[20:10] | Bex is a hermaphrodite? | Bex是个两性人? |
[20:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:36] | Yang… | |
[20:37] | why are you staring at my fat,pregnant belly? | 你干吗盯着我怀孕的大肚皮? |
[20:41] | Sorry. I… | 对不起,我…… |
[20:44] | let me get this straight. | 恕我直言 |
[20:45] | You’re telling me that our daughter… my daughter… | 你是说,我们的女儿……我女儿…… |
[20:48] | you’re telling me my daughter might actually be a boy? | 你是说我女儿可能实际上是个男孩? |
[20:52] | That… how is that possible? | 这……这怎么可能? |
[20:54] | L-i don’t understand. I don’t understand how that… | 我 我不明白,我不明白这是怎么回事 |
[20:56] | sh-shouldn’t this have been detected somehow? | 怎 怎么以前就没查出来呢? |
[20:58] | Externally,bex has female genitalia. | 表面上,Bex有着女性生殖器. |
[21:01] | She looks like a girl. | 她看起来是个女孩 |
[21:02] | But internally,she has both female and male sex organs. | 但是身体内部,她同时具有女生和男生的性器官 |
[21:07] | So what now? What are we suppos to do? | 那现在怎么办?我们该怎么办? |
[21:10] | L-i don’t understand… | 我 我无法理解…… |
[21:11] | (addison) Okay,the best news | 好吧,好消息是 |
[21:13] | is that the lymph node tumor is benign. | 那个淋巴瘤是良性的 |
[21:15] | So physically,bex is going to be just fine, | 所以,生理上,Bex会没事的 |
[21:18] | but emotionally,psychologically, | 但是情感上,心理上 |
[21:20] | i strongly recommend therapy. | 我强烈建议治疗 |
[21:23] | (mr. Singleton) She’s already in therapy. | 她已经在接受治疗了 |
[21:24] | I’m talking about therapy for all of you. | 我是说你们都接受治疗 |
[21:25] | This is not gonna be easy for bex to hear, | 对Bex来说很难接受, |
[21:28] | and it’s not gonna be an easy adjustment for you to make. | 对你们也不那么容易调整过来的 |
[21:31] | Oh,my god. A big adjustment,what kind of adjustment? | 哦,天那!巨大的调整!这是什么样的调整啊 |
[21:33] | Many intersexed people | 有很多双性人 |
[21:35] | gin to identify very strongly with one sex, | 他们某一性别认同非常强烈 |
[21:38] | and it’s not necessarily the sex they’ve been raised. | 而且,这不取决于他们是按照哪种性别抚养大的 |
[21:41] | She’s a girl. | 她是个女孩 |
[21:42] | She looks like a girl. She has always been a girl. | 她看起来是女孩的样子,她一直是个女孩 |
[21:45] | This at least hes explain why she feels so different. | 这至少能解释,为什么她觉得自己如此不同 |
[21:50] | The point is,biologically and emotionally speaking, | 问题是,不管生物学,还是从情感上来讲 |
[21:53] | she has a choice to make. | 她都可以做一个选择 |
[21:55] | A choice? | 一个选择? |
[21:59] | My mouth feels all weird. | 我嘴里感觉怪怪的 |
[22:01] | Chewing paper will have that effect,lover. | 嚼纸的缘故,亲爱的 |
[22:03] | Weird how? | 怎么个怪法? |
[22:04] | Pins and needles. No,needles and pins. | 钉和针(发麻) 不,针和钉 |
[22:07] | Needles and pins… yeah,yeah… | 针和钉……哦,哦 |
[22:09] | sprouting from my fingers and toes | 从我的手指和脚趾长出来 |
[22:11] | like… like… like… | 就象……就象……就像…… |
[22:13] | lord,god,give me a simile. | 主啊,上帝啊,给我一个明示吧 |
[22:15] | Is he always this way? | 他常这样吗? |
[22:16] | The man ate a novel. He’s not exactly normal. | 他吃了本小说,他可不是一般人 |
[22:19] | But he got weirder,the more he ate. | 但是,他吃得越多,变得越奇怪 |
[22:21] | He’s,like,obsessed. | 他象是陷进去了 |
[22:23] | Mr. Paskowitz,i’m dr. Webber. | Paskowitz,我是Webber医生 |
[22:25] | I’m gonna be performing your surgery today. | 今天我给你做手术. |
[22:27] | I poured my heart and soul into that freakin’ book, | 我把我的所有的心血和灵魂,都倾注在那本怪书里了. |
[22:30] | and now it stuck up my ass. | 而现在它粘住我了. |
[22:32] | Put that on my tombstone,audrey. | 把这句刻在我墓志铭上,Audrey |
[22:34] | On my tombstone! | 我的墓志铭上! |
[22:44] | Hey,dr. Stevens. | 嘿,Stevens医生 |
[22:45] | Hey,denny. You okay? | 嘿,Denny, 你还好吗? |
[22:47] | I’ve been waiting for this a long time,you know? | 我等这一刻等了很久了,你知道吗? |
[22:50] | You open up my chest,take out my heart, | 你打开我的胸膛,取出我的心脏 |
[22:52] | and replace it with another one. | 然后换上另外一个 |
[22:54] | Well,not me, | 首先,那不是我 |
[22:56] | and not another heart,a better heart. | 其次,不是另外一个心脏,而是一个更好的心脏, |
[22:59] | (sighs) | |
[23:00] | What if something goes wrong? | 如果出了意外怎么办? |
[23:04] | Don’t be nervous. | 别紧张 |
[23:05] | Dr. Burke is an incredible surgeon. | Burke医生是个非常好的医生 |
[23:08] | And you’re getting a new heart today. | 而且你今天要有一个新的心脏了 |
[23:09] | Just keep thinking about that. | 想着这些就行了 |
[23:12] | Okay,okay. | 好的,好的 |
[23:13] | Denny. | |
[23:14] | Preston burke… my favorite cardiothacic surgeon. | Preston Burke……我最喜欢的心脏外科医生. |
[23:17] | You’re only cardiothoracic surgeon,but thanks. | 你唯一的心脏外科医生,但是谢谢 |
[23:20] | I’ll be on the phone with dr. Bailey | 我会跟Bailey医生通电话 |
[23:22] | as the organ recovery progresses. | 告诉她器官保护措施 |
[23:24] | We’ll make sure that the heart stays viable, | 我们得保证这个心脏是活的 |
[23:26] | isn’t damaged as the other organs are perfused. | 在给其他器官灌注的时候,没弄伤 |
[23:29] | We’ll have you in the o.r.,and if it is a go, | 我们得把你送到手术室,如果可以的话…… |
[23:32] | we start the procedure before she even gets back. | 在她回来之前我们就开始手术 |
[23:35] | Hey,izzie. | 嘿,Izzie |
[23:36] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[23:38] | I’m gettin’ a new heart. | 我要有个新的心脏了 |
[23:41] | You’re getting a new heart. | 你要有个新的心脏了 |
[23:48] | I’ll see you. | 再见 |
[23:48] | Bye. | 再见 |
[23:53] | (mr. Singleton) Um,excuse me. | 嗯,抱歉 |
[23:55] | Um,mary and i were talking, | 嗯,Mary和我谈过了 |
[23:58] | and,uh,we think bex should stay… | 嗯,我们认为,Bex应该保持…… |
[24:01] | she can’t handle something like this. | 她无法处理这样的事情 |
[24:03] | You saw the scars. | 你看见那些疤了吗 |
[24:04] | Wait,you’re not gonna tell her? | 等等,你们不打算告诉她? |
[24:06] | But this could help her. | 但是,这可能对她好. |
[24:07] | You can’t not tell her who she is. | 你不能告诉她她是谁 |
[24:08] | Dr. O’malley. | O’malley医生 |
[24:09] | Uh,we’ll go ahead and proceed | 嗯,我们会继续处理 |
[24:11] | with the scheduled surgery to remove the tumor, | 安排一个手术去除那个瘤 |
[24:13] | and then you can talk to your daughter in your own time. | 然后你可以自己安排和你女儿谈话的时间 |
[24:15] | Actually,we’re thinking… | 实际上,我们在想…… |
[24:17] | we thought,since you’re already gonna be in there,uh… | 我们想,既然你们已经做到这步了,嗯…… |
[24:22] | we know “fixed” isn’t the right word,but… | 我们知道“修补”不是一个准确的词,但是…… |
[24:24] | we were thinking that with the hormonal cfusion, | 我们考虑了那个荷尔蒙混乱的事情 |
[24:27] | it might be easier on her | 也许这样对她更好 |
[24:28] | to remove whatever boy parts e has. | 把她身上男孩的部分切除吧 |
[24:32] | Keep her more of a girl. | 让她更象个女孩 |
[24:33] | Just to be clear,you’re asking me to perform | 只是想澄清一下,你们正在要求我做一个手术 |
[24:34] | sexual reassignment surgery on your daughter? | 来重新指定你们女儿的性别 |
[24:36] | (both) yes. | 是的 |
[24:37] | Without her knowing? | 在她不知情的情况下? |
[24:39] | (mr. Singleton) All she’s said all her life | 关于她的生活,所有她所说的 |
[24:40] | is that she wants to be normal. | 是她想要变得正常 |
[24:42] | She doesn’t feel normal. | 她感觉不正常 |
[24:44] | Why can’t we just put an end to her agony? | 为什么我们不能了结了她的烦恼呢? |
[24:46] | Well,first of all,removing her male sexual organs | 嗯,首先,取出她的男性器官 |
[24:48] | may not do that. In fact,it could do just the opposite. | 可能并不能达到你所说的效果。事实上,可能会是反效果 |
[24:51] | (mrs. Singleton) But her hormones… | 但是她的荷尔蒙…… |
[24:51] | can be controlled with an oral medication. | 能够通过口服药物控制 |
[24:54] | We just want the best for bex. | 我们只是想为Bex好 |
[24:56] | To do surgery and alter her body permanently is… | 做手术永久改变她的身体是…… |
[24:59] | well,i just would nev do that on someone | 嗯,我不想对任何人做这样的手术 |
[25:01] | who’s unaware of the procedure, | 在他自己不知情的情况下 |
[25:02] | and you’re gonna be hard pressed to find a surgeon who will. | 而且你们很难找到愿意这样做的外科医生 |
[25:08] | bex will learn the truth… someday. | Bex将会知道真相……在将来的某一天 |
[25:12] | H-how do you want her to find out? | 你想让她怎样去发现真相? |
[25:16] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[25:24] | meredith,hi. | Meredith,嗨 |
[25:26] | Hi. I had the morninoff, | 嗨,我早上有空 |
[25:28] | so i thought i would come and see how my mother’s doing. | 所以我想我该来看看我妈妈的状况 |
[25:29] | Oh,she’s fine. She’s in the sitting room. | 哦,她很好,她在起居室里 |
[25:31] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:32] | She’s in good spirits. Visitors really cheer her up. | 她精神很不错,访客让她挺高兴的 |
[25:35] | (quietly) visitors? | 访客? |
[25:46] | (meredith) What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么? |
[25:48] | There is a clinical trial to study the progression | 有一个正在进行中的医学试验 |
[25:50] | of early-onset alzheimer’s. | 是关于阿尔茨海默症的早期治疗的 |
[25:51] | Okay,me,you can screw with. My mother? No,not acceptable. | 好,我,你可以乱来。 我妈?不,不行 |
[25:56] | Look,there’s been some really promising results | 有一些很有希望的结果 |
[25:57] | from similar studies in europe. | 来自于欧洲的相似的研究 |
[25:58] | Your mother is a prime candidate. | 你母亲还在早期 |
[25:59] | My mother is very sick and has very few good days. | 我妈妈病得很重而且她的好日子所剩不多了 |
[26:03] | And i don’t want her being poked and prodded | 我不希望她被颠来倒去的 |
[26:04] | for some experimental program. | 成为试验品 |
[26:06] | I’m just trying to help. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[26:07] | Well,see,this,what you’re doing,being dreamy, | 哦,看啊,这些,你所做的,只是空想 |
[26:09] | it doesn’t help. | 毫无帮助 |
[26:10] | It hurts me. | 这伤害了我 |
[26:12] | It messes with my head. | 让我头脑变得混乱 |
[26:13] | I know the feeling. | 我知道这种感觉 |
[26:14] | I don’t doubt that. | 我不怀疑这个 |
[26:15] | But you have a wife to go home to. | 但是你有个妻子在等你回家 |
[26:18] | And i’m guessing | 而且我想 |
[26:18] | she has no idea where you are right now. | 她对你现在在哪里一无所知 |
[26:20] | Yeah. No,she doesn’t. | 是的,她不知道 |
[26:23] | That’s what i thought. | 如我所料 |
[26:34] | Thanks. Dr. Burke. | 谢谢,Burke医生 |
[26:36] | Talk to me,bailey. What are we looking at? | 告诉我,Baily,你看到什么? |
[26:38] | The,uh,the donor is on 25 mics of dopamine. | 那个,嗯,那个捐献者的多巴胺指数是25 mic |
[26:42] | 25 mics? That’s too much. | 25 mics?这太高了 |
[26:44] | They’ve started him on 5 mics of dobutamine | 他们已经给了他 5 mics 盐酸多巴酚丁胺 |
[26:46] | 30 minutes prior to arrival. | 在我到达前30分钟 |
[26:48] | Are they trying to kill my heart? | 他们想毁了我的心脏吗? |
[26:49] | What is his central venous pressure now? | 他的中心静脉压是多少 |
[26:50] | C.v.p.,doctor? | 中心静脉压,医生? |
[26:52] | Back around 10. | 回到大约10 |
[26:52] | Around 10. | 大约10 |
[26:53] | Map close to 80. | map 接近80 |
[26:54] | And his mean arterial pressure? | 那么他的平均动脉压? |
[26:55] | Close to 80. | 接近80 |
[26:56] | I can live with a c.v.p. As low as 5,a map about 60. | 我能接受 c.v.p,低于5, map, 60左右 |
[26:59] | That heart needs to be off dobutamine. | 给心脏要停掉多巴酚丁胺 |
[27:01] | The heart needs to be off dobutamine. | 给心脏停掉心脏要去多巴酚丁胺 |
[27:03] | And tell them to get the dopamine back down to 10 mics | 再告诉他们,让多巴胺指数回到低于10 mic |
[27:06] | and get them to get another 2 units of blood. | 然后,让他们再拿两袋血 |
[27:11] | We a go,doc? | 我们可以进行了吗,医生? |
[27:13] | Still no final word. | 还没有最后搞定 |
[27:14] | I want you to have the healthiest heart i can find. | 我想让你得到我所能找到的最健康的心脏 |
[27:17] | Dr. Stevens,you’ll be in there with us,right? | Stevens医生,你会在这和我们在一起,对吗? |
[27:22] | Yeah,i’ll be in there with you. | 是的,我会在那儿陪你 |
[27:27] | (richard) all right,people. We’re going to be removing | 好的,诸位,我们开始去除 |
[27:29] | a clump of foreign matter lodged in the ileocecal junction | 一个在回盲交接处的异物结块 |
[27:30] | hey,aren’t you supposed to be having free time? | 嘿,你有空吗? |
[27:32] | Oh,i did five loads of laundry, | 哦,我洗了5篮子衣服 |
[27:33] | of world-renowned novelist mauer paskowitz… | 世界知名的作家Mauer paskowitz…… |
[27:33] | cut my split ends,studied,cleaned out the fridge. | 拔了肉刺,看了书,清理了冰箱 |
[27:37] | Free time sucks. | 我讨厌空闲时间 |
[27:40] | When would have been the right time | 什么时候才能 |
[27:41] | to hear about your boyfriend’s wife? | 听到关于你男朋友老婆的消息 |
[27:45] | Okay,are you mad at me or something? | 好啊,你生我气还是怎么的? |
[27:47] | No. No. Sorry. It’s just,i have this patient, | 不,不,抱歉。那只是,我们有一个病人 |
[27:51] | and i get that there’s a right and a wrontime to hear big news, | 我知道听重大新闻是有好坏时机的 |
[27:54] | but wouldn’t you rather know sooner than later? | 但是迟早是要听到的 |
[27:56] | I mean,so you can move forward one way or the other. | 我的意思是,你可以一条路走下去,也可以换一下 |
[27:59] | I mean,it’s a fresh start,right? | 我想,换一下会是一个新的开始,对吗? |
[28:02] | See the white line of toldt? | 看见那条白线了 |
[28:02] | (richard) okay,okay. | 好,好 |
[28:04] | Now we can mobilize the lateral border of the left colon. | 现在我们可以移动降结肠的一侧 |
[28:07] | Clamp. | 夹住 |
[28:08] | When leo tolstoy here wakes up, | 当这个列奥 托尔斯泰醒过来 |
[28:10] | you might get him to revisit the idea of a new vocation. | 你可以让他重新考虑一下新的职业 |
[28:13] | He’s pretty against the idea. | 他很不喜欢这个想法 |
[28:14] | Yeah,well,hofully,it was just delirium. | 是的,好,这完全是一种妄想 |
[28:17] | If it’s all right, | 如果手术顺利的话 |
[28:18] | i’d like to keep an extra eye on him post-op. | 术后我得特别看住他 |
[28:20] | He’s acting pretty strange. | 他的行为恨古怪 |
[28:21] | He ate a novel. Clearly,he’s pretty strange. | 他吃小说,很明显,他很古怪 |
[28:24] | Yeah,you know,it’s just, | 是的,你知道,这只是…… |
[28:25] | i don’t want to overlook anything. | 我不想忽略任何东西 |
[28:26] | Seriously,karev, | 认真点,karev |
[28:28] | i’m short-handed all over the hospital. | 全医院都缺人手 |
[28:30] | Okay,here we go. | 好的,我们开始 |
[28:36] | Anybody here tempted to read this? | 有谁想读读这本书吗? |
[28:40] | No takers? | 没有人? |
[28:42] | Could be the great american novel. | 可能是本伟大的美国小说 |
[28:43] | We’ll never know. | 我们永远不会知道 |
[28:45] | He needs a plan “b.” | 他需要第二方案 |
[28:48] | He may not be the only one. | 他可能不是唯一的一个 |
[28:50] | You don’t think you passed? | 你觉得自己没有通过考试? |
[28:51] | I thought i passed the first time. | 上次我觉得自己通过了 |
[28:54] | Well,let’s wait and see. | 好,等着看吧 |
[28:56] | Right now,today,you’re still here. | 现在,今天,你还在这里 |
[29:02] | Did you tell my parents about the pill? | 你告诉我父母药片的事情了 |
[29:04] | No. | 没有 |
[29:07] | Am i gonna die? | 我会死吗? |
[29:08] | Is that what no one wants to tell me? | 这是没有人告诉我的原因吗? |
[29:10] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[29:11] | Then why are my parents acting so… | 那么为什么我父母看起来…… |
[29:14] | will you just tell me what’s going on? | 直接告诉我怎么回事 好吗? |
[29:16] | What’s going on is,uh,we’re prepping you forurgery | 正在做的,嗯,我们正在给你做术前准备 |
[29:18] | to remove the lymph node tumor that’s compressing your… | 给你去除那个淋巴瘤,它正压迫着你的…… |
[29:23] | ovary. | 卵巢 |
[29:28] | Hey,bex. How you doin’? | 嘿,bex,你好吗? |
[29:31] | Mom,dad,this is really freaking me out. | 妈妈,爸爸,我快疯掉了 |
[29:33] | Oh,no,everything’s gonna be fine,bex. | 哦,哦,会好起来的,bex |
[29:36] | It’s okay,sweetie. | 没事的,亲爱的 |
[29:37] | I’m having surgery to remove a tumor | 我就要做手术去除肿瘤 |
[29:39] | that’s compressing my ovary, | 它压迫着我的卵巢 |
[29:41] | right,george? | 对吗,George? |
[29:44] | Dr. O’malley. | O’malley医生 |
[29:49] | George? | |
[29:52] | What,am i just supposed to lie to her? | 什么?我应该骗她吗? |
[29:54] | Okay. | 好了 |
[29:55] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[29:56] | Dr. O’malley,please leave the room. | O’malley医生,请你出去 |
[29:58] | No,wait. | 不,等等 |
[29:59] | Tell me what’s wrong with me. | 告诉我,我怎么了? |
[30:02] | What is wrong with me? | 我怎么了? |
[30:09] | Bex… we learned | bex……我们发现 |
[30:12] | that your tumor,it’s not compressing an ovary. | 那个肿瘤,不是压迫着你的卵巢 |
[30:17] | Then where is it? | 那它在哪里? |
[30:20] | It’s on a testes. | 它在一个睾丸上 |
[30:23] | Like a testicle? | 睾丸? |
[30:27] | I have testicles? | 我有睾丸? |
[30:29] | (addison) yes,one. | 是的,一个 |
[30:30] | Bex,this is a tremendous amount of information for you… | bex,这些信息对你来说太多了…… |
[30:33] | and i’ve had it my whole life. | 而且我一直都有 |
[30:38] | Oh,my god. | 哦,天哪 |
[30:41] | Does this an… | 这是不是说…… |
[30:43] | does this mean i could be a boy? | 这是不是意味着我可以是一个男孩? |
[30:56] | you engineered that conversation. | 你设计了这场谈话 |
[30:58] | You forced our hand. | 你强迫我们 |
[30:59] | Well,you were lying to her. | 可是,你们正在对她撒谎 |
[31:00] | We were protecting her. | 我们在保护她 |
[31:01] | She’s a 14-year-old girl. | 她是个14岁的女孩 |
[31:02] | Maybe. Maybe not. | 可能是,可能不是 |
[31:05] | This isn’t your life. | 这不是你的人生 |
[31:07] | This isn’t youchild. | 这不是你的孩子 |
[31:09] | 14 years… 14 years,we have raised a daughter, | 14年……14年,我们一直在养育着一个女儿 |
[31:12] | and in one afternoon,you expect us to… what? | 但是在一个下午,你指望我们……什么? |
[31:15] | What is bex supposed to do? | bex应该做什么? |
[31:16] | How is she supposed to go home and tell the other kids… what? | 回到家,她怎么告诉其他孩子……什么? |
[31:19] | You had no right. | 你没有这个权力 |
[31:20] | No,i know. I’m off the case,right? | 不,我知道,我不能再管这个病人了,对吗? |
[31:27] | Oh,Mauer. | 哦,Mauer |
[31:29] | Mauer,lay back. | Mauer,躺下 |
[31:31] | You just had surgery. | 你刚做完手术 |
[31:32] | You’re losing your shirt,man. | 你的衣服松开了 |
[31:34] | Much obliged,brock… brock… | 太束缚,坏蛋……坏蛋…… |
[31:36] | much obliged,pal. | 太束缚,哥们 |
[31:37] | How are you feeling,mauer? | 你感觉如何,mauer? |
[31:38] | Much obliged. | 太束缚 |
[31:39] | What’s whacked for $20,alex? | 什么值20块钱,alex? |
[31:41] | Weeds whacked. Weeds. | 丧服值,丧服 |
[31:43] | Weeds whacked for $200. | 丧服值20块钱 |
[31:45] | W-way… way whacked. Wh… | 路……路值…… |
[31:48] | i saw ellis. | 我见了ellis了 |
[31:49] | And? | 怎么样? |
[31:50] | I think i can get her into the clinical trial. | 我想我可以把她列入临床试验 |
[31:52] | She’s a perfect candidate. | 她是个绝佳人选 |
[31:54] | Excellent. Thank you,derek. | 好极了,谢谢你,derek |
[31:56] | You realize this requires meredith’s power of attorney. | 你知道这需要meredith的正式认可,对吧 |
[31:58] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[32:00] | It might be better if it’s coming from you. | 如果是你来,情况会好一些 |
[32:02] | With me,there’s baggage. | 对我来说,这是个沉重的负担 |
[32:04] | You,you’re just trying to help out a friend. | 你,你只是想帮助一个朋友而已 |
[32:06] | Right. Right | 是的,是的 |
[32:09] | all right. | 好的 |
[32:10] | Well,let me know if meredith wants me to make the call. | 那么,如果meredith想让我打电话给她,请让我知道 |
[32:15] | Karev… what are you doing? | Karev……你在做什么? |
[32:19] | Research on the bezoar patient. | 胃石病人的研究 |
[32:21] | I told you i needed you on the floor. | 我告诉过你了,你应该在病房里 |
[32:22] | He has fever,sweats,tingling in his lips | 他发热,流汗,嘴唇麻木 |
[32:24] | fingers and toes,mood swings and lack of coordination.mood swings and lack of coordination. | 手指和脚趾,情绪摇摆,没有方向,情绪无规则波动 |
[32:26] | And did i mention the crazy talk? | 我说了他那些疯话了吗? |
[32:29] | Your point? | 你想说什么? |
[32:30] | Well,my point is,he ate his novel. | 哦,我想说的是,他吃了他的小说 |
[32:31] | I know. | 我知道 |
[32:32] | Mercury’s in the paper. He’s got mercury poisoning. | 纸上有水银,他水银中毒 |
[32:39] | Cristina,call burke. | Cristina,打电话给 burke |
[32:41] | I’m feeling some fairly extensive damage from coronary artery disease | 我觉得这个心脏了损伤严重,由于冠动脉疾病 |
[32:45] | Um… | 嗯…… |
[32:47] | yang. | |
[32:52] | (cell phone rings) | |
[32:54] | Talk to me,bailey. | 说话,bailey |
[32:56] | (cristina) it’s me. | 是我 |
[32:57] | I can’t talk. I’m waiting on a call from bailey. | 我没时间,我在等bailey的电话 |
[33:00] | I’m with bailey. | 我和bailey在一起 |
[33:02] | You’re in idaho? | 你在爱达荷州? |
[33:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:06] | You’re breaking the rules. | 你违反了规定 |
[33:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:10] | Presn,what’s happening with our heart? | Preson,我们的心脏有什么问题吗? |
[33:13] | Hello,dr. Webber. | 嘿,Webber医生 |
[33:15] | Tell me what i need to know about denny’s heart, | 告诉我关于denny的心脏的信息 |
[33:16] | dr. Bailey. | Bailey医生 |
[33:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:41] | This program derek looked into was a favor to me. | derek考察的试验是我请他帮忙的 |
[33:45] | Nice try. | 挺大胆的尝试 |
[33:46] | Sometimes,meredith,a favor is just a favor. | 有时候,meredith,帮忙只是一个帮忙 |
[33:50] | This treatment won’t cure your mother, | 这个治疗不会治好你的母亲 |
[33:52] | it won’t give her a new lease on life, | 这不会给她一个新的生活 |
[33:54] | but it may give her more good days. | 但是这能留给她更多好日子 |
[33:57] | I urge you to consider it. | 我强烈建议你考虑一下 |
[34:03] | Lying here trapped in this flesh prison, | 躺在这里,陷入一个肉欲的牢笼 |
[34:05] | i have reached a grim conclusion. | 我得到了一个残酷的结论 |
[34:08] | I am a failure. | 我是个失败者 |
[34:11] | You know how that feels? | 你知道这感觉吗? |
[34:12] | Dude,if you only knew. | 伙计,你也知道 |
[34:14] | Even my manic attempt to put my failed novel behind me failed. | 即便是我的抛弃失败的小说的狂燥的企图也失败了 |
[34:19] | Time for a plan “b,” i reckon. | 是时候考虑第二方案了,我琢磨 |
[34:21] | Time,indeed. | 是时候了 |
[34:24] | Perhaps i shall play the cello. | 也许我该去拉大提琴 |
[34:27] | Well,we make a mistake here and people die. | 嗯,我们如果犯了错误,就会死人 |
[34:29] | It happens all the time. | 这常发生 |
[34:32] | All the time? | 常发生? |
[34:34] | Well,it happens aot. | 嗯,发生了很多 |
[34:35] | This is part of the hallucination,right? | 这是幻觉的一部分,对吗? |
[34:38] | My point is,we all have setbacks,mauer. | 我想说的是,我们都有挫折,mauer |
[34:40] | But i’m a doctor,and you’re a writer. | 但是我是医生,你是作家 |
[34:42] | We don’t have a plan “b.” | 我们没有第二方案 |
[34:46] | Call security. | 叫保安 |
[34:47] | Have you determined a course of treatment | 你定好了治疗计划 |
[34:49] | for the mercury poisoning,dr. Karev? | 来对付那个水银中毒了吗?Karev医生? |
[34:51] | Yeah,the patient has been administered | 是的,病人已经给药了 |
[34:53] | a chelator called british antl-leukocyte, | 一种螯合剂叫british antl-leukocyte |
[34:55] | which will absorb the mercury over the next several days. | 能在将来几天内吸附水银 |
[34:59] | Good work,doctor. | 做得不错,医生 |
[35:19] | Yang… | |
[35:29] | yoknow what’s wrong with having an 80-hour limit? | 你知道80小时限制有什么错误吗? |
[35:31] | It protects the weak. It levels the playing field, | 它保护弱者,它把竞争拉平了 |
[35:34] | which not only sucks,it’s dangerous. | 这不仅糟糕,而且危险 |
[35:36] | 80-hour work week,that’s what’s on your mind? | 你一直在想每周80小时? |
[35:46] | I thought about it… | 我考虑过了…… |
[35:49] | not keeping it. | 不保留它 |
[35:52] | You did? | 你真的? |
[35:53] | My husband and i,we tried for years, | 我丈夫和我,努力了很多年 |
[35:57] | but still,when that stick turned blue… | 但是始终,当那个棒子变蓝的时候(怀孕试纸阳性)…… |
[36:01] | well,you can’t work the way we work,you can’t want the kind of careers | 你不能按大家的节奏工作,你无法有大家想要的职业 |
[36:05] | that weant,and not take… pause. | 而且不能……中断 |
[36:09] | I took pause. | 我中断了 |
[36:10] | You paused? | 你中断了? |
[36:11] | I paused. I paused a very long time. | 我中断了,我中断了很长时间 |
[36:20] | So why did… | 那么为什么……? |
[36:24] | i sat up one night,middle of e night… | 有天晚上,我半夜坐起来…… |
[36:30] | and i knew i could do this. | 我知道我能行 |
[36:36] | Now i still don’t know how i’m gonna do this, | 现在我还是不知道,我怎么去做它 |
[36:38] | but i knew i could do it. | 但是我知道我可以 |
[36:45] | You just have to know, | 你就只要知道就行了 |
[36:48] | and when you don’t know, | 当你不知道的时候 |
[36:49] | then no one can fault you for it. | 没有人可以为此责怪你 |
[36:52] | You do what you can | 你做了你能做的 |
[36:55] | when you can, | 当你该做的时候 |
[36:56] | why you can. | 当你有理由做的时候 |
[36:59] | And when you can’t,you can’t. | 但是你若不能,你就不要 |
[37:09] | You’re stalking me. | 你在潜猎捕捉我吗? |
[37:11] | You’re a stalker. | 你是个猎手 |
[37:12] | Well,can you blame me? | 哦,你能责怪我吗? |
[37:17] | So it’s bad,huh? | 哦,它坏了,对吗? |
[37:21] | You have time. | 你还有时间 |
[37:23] | Liar. | 说谎 |
[37:25] | Fine,the’s no time. | 好吧,没有时间了 |
[37:27] | Oh,now that’s just spiteful. | 哦,现在这是恶意了 |
[37:32] | I didn’t get the heart. | 我没有得到那心脏 |
[37:35] | You didn’t get the heart. | 你没有得到那心脏 |
[37:48] | Hey | 嘿 |
[37:49] | Hey,george. | 嘿,george |
[37:52] | Hey,i just,uh… | 嘿,我只是,嗯…… |
[37:54] | i just wanted to check in on you. | 我只是想过来看看你 |
[37:57] | I heard my parents weren’t too happy with you. | 我听说我父母对你不太高兴 |
[37:59] | Nope. | 没有 |
[38:03] | Thanks for telling me, | 谢谢你告诉我 |
[38:05] | for making them tell me. | 从而迫使他们告诉了我 |
[38:09] | You know,um,there are people that you can talk to. | 你知道,嗯,你可以和有些人谈谈 |
[38:14] | I can… if you’d like… | 我能……如果你愿意…… |
[38:15] | i kn. | 我知道 |
[38:20] | George,do i have to be a boy now? | George,现在我必须成为男孩了吗? |
[38:22] | No. | 不 |
[38:25] | No. | 不 |
[38:26] | But i can if i want to. | 但是我可以,如果我想的话 |
[38:28] | Yeah,you can, | 是的,你可以 |
[38:30] | if you want. | 如果你想的话 |
[38:34] | I… | 我…… |
[38:35] | could you… | 你能…… |
[38:36] | would you bring me some scissors? | 你愿意给我带把剪子来吗? |
[38:40] | who gets to determine when the old ends and the new begins? | 谁能决定旧的结束 和新的开始 |
[38:47] | Derek. | |
[38:49] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[38:50] | Tell me about the program. | 和我说说那试验的事 |
[38:52] | It’s not a day on a candar, | 这不是日历上的一天 |
[38:54] | not a birtay,not a new year. | 不是生日,不是新年 |
[38:56] | Hey,denny. I’ll see you soon. | 嘿,denny,回头见 |
[38:59] | Goodbye Dr. | 再见,steves医生 |
[39:04] | hey,he’s leaving? | 嘿,他出院了 |
[39:07] | Didn’t get the heart. | 没有得到心脏 |
[39:08] | I’m sorry. Yeah. | 真遗憾 嗯 |
[39:09] | He’s a good guy. | 他是个不错的家伙 |
[39:11] | Yeah,he is. | 是的,他是 |
[39:20] | it’s an event, | 那是个意外 |
[39:22] | big or small, | 可以说大,可以说小 |
[39:24] | something that changes us. | 总有些东西会改变我们 |
[39:27] | Ideally,it gives us hope… | 理论上,它给我们希望…… |
[39:57] | a new way of living and looking at the world. | 用一种新的方式,去生活,去看待世界 |
[40:06] | i’m cookin’ the trout outside. | 我在外面煮鳟鱼 |
[40:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:13] | Ohh. | 哦 |
[40:19] | There is a land called passive aggressiv… | 有一个国家叫做被动攻击亚 |
[40:25] | and i am their queen. | 我是那里的女王 |
[40:27] | That’s all i saying. | 那是我说的 |
[40:31] | What… | 那么又怎么样…… |
[40:33] | with meredith… | 关于meredith…… |
[40:36] | am i supposed to just wait it out, | 我该只是等待结果 |
[40:37] | wait until it passes? | 等它过去? |
[40:43] | That’d be good. | 那样不错 |
[40:46] | I still hate the trailer. | 我还是讨厌这房车 |
[40:49] | As is ur right. | 这是你的权力 |
[40:55] | letting go of old habits, | 让旧的习惯离开 |
[40:57] | old memories… | 旧的记忆…… |
[41:02] | i wasn’t gonna have it,the baby. | 我不想要那孩子 |
[41:06] | And you don’t get to be mad about that. | 你不要为这个发怒 |
[41:08] | We barely knew each other,i was an intern, | 我们互相不了解,我是个住院实习医生 |
[41:09] | and there was no way that i could have even… | 没有办法让我可以保留…… |
[41:10] | i’m not mad. | 我没有发怒 |
[41:16] | You’re not? | 你没有? |
[41:18] | No. I just wanted to know. | 不,我只是想知道 |
[41:24] | I want to know things. | 我只是想知道这些事情 |
[41:26] | What’s important is that we never stop believing | 重要的是,我们不会失去信仰 |
[41:30] | we can have a new beginning. | 我们可以有个新的开端的信仰 |
[41:32] | (doc barking) | |
[41:35] | (meredith) doc,that was my laundry. | 狗狗,那是我的衣服 |
[41:36] | You don’t eat laundry. Bad dog. Bad dog. | 你不能咬衣服,坏狗,坏狗 |
[41:41] | (barking continues) | |
[41:46] | But it’s also important to remember | 但是也要记住 |
[41:49] | that amid all the crap… | 在所有那些糟粕中 |
[41:52] | are a few things really worth holding on to. | 还是有些事情是你值得保留的 |