时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | she’s been going at least 15, 20 minutes. | 她的心跳停止至少15分钟了,也许更久 |
[00:02] | (meredith) it’s a look patients get in their eyes. | 一种眼神只可以从病人的眼里看到 |
[00:06] | there’s a scent, the smell of death, | 有一种气味,死亡的味道 |
[00:10] | some kind of sixth sense. | 就像是那第六感觉 |
[00:14] | when the great beyond is heading for you, | 当超脱在等待你的时候 |
[00:17] | you feel it coming. | 你就会感觉它的到来 |
[00:21] | what’s the one thing | 哪一件事 |
[00:22] | you’ve always dreamed of doing before you die? | 在死之前你一直梦想着去做 |
[00:58] | okay,hello? | 好吧,嘿? |
[01:00] | clearly not my dream. | 很显然这不是我的梦 |
[01:07] | george. | |
[01:12] | you’re the strongest, most masculine man | 你是我见过的所有男人里 |
[01:14] | i have ever known. | 最具有男性气概的 |
[01:17] | you’re smarter than me, | 你比我还要聪明 |
[01:19] | and you’ve got really great hair. | 你也有一头漂亮的头发 |
[01:22] | i’m in love with you, george. | 我爱上你了George |
[01:26] | i always have been, and i always will be. | 我以前一直是并且将来也不会变 |
[01:42] | see… i told you. not my dream. | 看见了… 正如我说的 这不是我的梦 |
[01:44] | ah-co! | 啊琪!(打喷嚏) |
[01:46] | okay… (sniffles) | 好吧…(抽鼻涕声) |
[01:48] | this is the last time i’m gonna tell you this. | 这是我最后一次和你说这件事 |
[01:50] | if you’re gonna clog up the toilet, | 如果你把厕所弄堵塞了 |
[01:51] | you have gotta be willing to use a plunger. | 那么你就得主动修好它 |
[01:53] | otherwise,we’re gonna make you crap in the backyard. | 否则我们将会把你的东西放到后院里 |
[01:55] | what are you doing on the floor? | 你在地板上做什么? |
[01:56] | get up. something’s wrong with meredith. | 快起来,Meredith有点不对劲 |
[02:00] | i’m just not going. | 我只是不想去 |
[02:02] | you have to go to work. you’re an intern. | 你必须要去工作,因为你是一个实习医生 |
[02:04] | saving lives is not optional. | 挽命不是有选择性的 |
[02:06] | yes,it is. i’m staying home. | 是的,我要待在家里 |
[02:08] | you’re supposed to be helping. | 你也应该帮帮忙 |
[02:11] | uh… mere. | 嗯… mere(Meredith简写) |
[02:14] | maybe,um,there’ll be a horrible accident | 也许,嗯… 说不定医院附近 |
[02:16] | nearby the hospital. | 会出现有可怕的意外 |
[02:17] | cut a bunch of people open– sternotomies,craniotomies. | 我们将会为一大帮人做开胸或开颅手术 |
[02:20] | that’d be fun,right? | 那会很有趣,对吗? |
[02:21] | i don’t care about surgeries. | 我现在对手术没有兴趣 |
[02:24] | you have a feeling? | 你情绪不佳? |
[02:32] | yes. | 是的 |
[02:33] | okay,what kind of feeling? | 好吧,什么感觉 |
[02:36] | like i might die. | 我觉得我要死了 |
[02:37] | today… | 今天… |
[02:38] | tomorrow,in 50 years? | 明天,还是50年以后? |
[02:40] | ’cause we’re all gonna die eventually. | 因为最终我们每一个都将死去 |
[02:42] | but now we’re late. let’s go. | 但是现在我们迟到了,所以我们走吧 |
[02:43] | crisna,come on. | 求求你了,Crisna |
[02:46] | (sighs) okay. this is me being supportive. | (叹气声)好吧,我支持你 |
[02:52] | really? | 真的? |
[02:53] | yeah. okay,fine. | 真的是 |
[02:54] | i’m totally supportive. go. | 我完全支持,说吧 |
[02:59] | okay,the man i love has a wife, | 好吧,我所爱的男人有一个妻子 |
[03:03] | and then he chooses her over me, | 然后他不在乎我的选择了她 |
[03:05] | and that wife takes my dog. | 现在那个女人又带走了我的狗 |
[03:08] | okay,she didn’t take the dog, i gave it to her. yeah. | 好吧,那狗不是她带走的,是我给她的 |
[03:10] | but i didn’t mean to give it to her, | 但是我并不是真心要把狗给她 |
[03:11] | i meant to give it to him. mm-hmm. | 我是想把狗给他 |
[03:12] | but that does not change the fact | 但那并不改变事实 |
[03:14] | that she’s got my mcdreamy and my mcdog. | 不管怎样她现在拥有我的 mcdreamy 和我的狗 |
[03:18] | she’s got my mclife. | 她夺走了我的生活 |
[03:20] | and what have i got? | 最终我得到了什么? |
[03:24] | do you know i can’t remember the last time we kissed? | 你知道吗我甚至不记得什么时候我们最后一次接吻 |
[03:27] | ’cause you never think the last time is the last time. | 因为你永远不会认为最后一次会是真的 |
[03:29] | you think there’ll be more. | 你想会有更多 |
[03:32] | you think you have forever, but you don’t. | 你认为你将永远拥有,但你并不是 |
[03:39] | plus,my conditioner decided to stop working | 我现在的情况决定我要停止工作 |
[03:41] | and i think i have brittle bones. | 我觉得我得了脆骨病 |
[03:44] | i just… | 我只是… |
[03:45] | i just need something to happen. | 我只是需要一些事情发生 |
[03:47] | i need a sign that things are gonna change. | 我需要那些事情要改变的迹象 |
[03:50] | i need a reason to go on. i need some hope. | 我需要一个理由去继续,我需要一些希望 |
[03:53] | and in the absence of hope, i need to stay in bed | 现在我没有了希望,所以我需要呆在床上 |
[03:56] | and feel like i might die today. | 我感觉我今天就要死了 |
[04:03] | whatever. everybody has problems. | 不管怎样,每个人都有一些难题 |
[04:05] | now get your ass out of bed and get to work. now! | 现在把你的自己从床上移开然后去工作 现在! |
[04:07] | move! move! move! | 快走!快走!快走! |
[04:10] | what were you saying? yeah,i… | 你刚才再说什么?啊,我… |
[04:14] | we’re good to go. | 我们准备好出发了 |
[04:23] | ooh,quiet board. | 嗯,没什么手术 |
[04:25] | i know. | 是啊 |
[04:26] | that’s a bad sign. | 那是一个不好的预兆 |
[04:28] | i know that. don’t you think i knowhat? | 我知道那是,难道你认为我不知道那是吗? |
[04:31] | that’s a quiet board. | 手术板上没安排 |
[04:35] | is he in a bad mood? | 他现在心情不好? |
[04:36] | quiet board. right. he hates a quiet board. | 没手术 对 他恨没手术 |
[04:38] | i can hear you talking about me. we’re just saying– | 我知道你们两个在说我,我们只是说… |
[04:40] | a quiet board means trouble. a quiet board is death. | 没手术意味着麻烦 意味着死亡 |
[04:43] | a quiet board bodes bad news. | 也意味着坏的消息 |
[04:45] | and stop lookin’ at me like that. | 不要那样看着我 |
[04:51] | dr. shepherd. | Shepherd医生 |
[04:52] | dr. burke. | Burke 医生 |
[04:54] | you and i, we’ve known each other | 你和我已经认识对方 |
[04:56] | for awhile now,right? | 一段时间了,对吗? |
[04:59] | yes. | 是的 |
[04:59] | we’ve done several successful surgeries together. | 我们也一起成功的做过了一些手术 |
[05:02] | yes. your girlfriend is my ex-girlfriend’s best friend. | 是的 你的女朋友是我前任女朋友最好的朋友 |
[05:05] | yes. | 是的 |
[05:06] | why can’t we call each other by our first name? | 那为什么我们不可以直接叫对方的名字呢? |
[05:09] | i don’t think so. | 我不认为那是一个好主意 |
[05:12] | seriously? | 不会吧? |
[05:13] | seriously. | 我是认真的! |
[05:14] | dr. shepherd. | Sheperd医生 |
[05:16] | dr. burke. | Burke医生 |
[05:20] | i haven’t been in the o.r. in two days. | 我有两天没有进入手术室了 |
[05:22] | i’m getting some o.r. time. | 现在我要找机会去做手术 |
[05:23] | we haven’t had a decent resident this week. | 这个星期我们没有新的住院医生 |
[05:25] | mm,the last two weren’t that bad. | 最后那两个还不是那么的糟糕 |
[05:27] | it doesn’t matter which resident we get,they suck. | 不管我们被分给哪一个住院医生,他们都很差劲 |
[05:29] | (george) they all sucked. (cristina) yeah. | 他们都很差劲 (George) 对(Cristina) |
[05:30] | i miss dr. bailey. | 我想念Bailey医生 |
[05:42] | i have a feeling. | 我有一种感觉 |
[05:45] | i get those. | 我知道你有 |
[05:47] | yeah? | 真的? |
[05:48] | yeah. | 真的 |
[05:50] | and? | 接下来呢? |
[05:51] | if you wait long enough, it passes. | 随着时间它会消失 |
[05:55] | promise? | 保证? |
[05:57] | i promise. | 我保证 |
[06:06] | hey. | 嘿 |
[06:08] | what you doin’? | 你在干什么? |
[06:09] | waiting for it to pass. | 在等待它能过去 |
[06:11] | for what to pass? | 等什么过去? |
[06:14] | so do you want to do charts later? | 你想不想一会一起喝一杯? |
[06:16] | never gonna happen. | 那绝对不可能发生 |
[06:17] | why? | 为什么? |
[06:18] | alex,i gave you your chance. | Alex,我给过你机会 |
[06:20] | you had your chance, and you slept with someone else. | 你拥有那次机会但你却和别人上床了 |
[06:22] | i forgave you in the spirit of being a bigger person, | 我在精神上原谅你是因为我是一个大度的人 |
[06:25] | of rising above. | 这样可以让我成为一个高尚的人 |
[06:27] | but these legs are closed to you now. | 但是我不会再给你任何机会 |
[06:29] | the panties are staying on. | 并且我对你有所防范 |
[06:30] | so you and me– never gonna happen. | 所以你和我不会有下一次了 |
[06:33] | so you don’t want to do charts later? | 因此你不想再一起喝一杯? |
[06:36] | go stand over there. | 站到那边去 |
[06:37] | can we get back to the point? you had a point? | 我们可以谈点刚才谈过的东西?你想谈什么呢? |
[06:38] | yeah,which surgeon are we gonna have to suck up to today? | 是的,我们今天将会被哪个医生管理呢 |
[06:41] | that would be me. (cristina) dr. bailey. | 那将是我,Bailley医生?(Cristina) |
[06:44] | i’ve been gone two weeks– two weeks– | 我走了两个星期,只有两个星期 |
[06:46] | anyou ran off two residents? | 然而你们却气走了两个住院医生? |
[06:48] | i’ve got people phoning me at home, | 有很多人给我家里打电话 |
[06:50] | screaming,telling me my interns are rosemary’s babies. | 尖叫着告诉我,我的实习医生是rosemary‘s babies |
[06:53] | nobody wants you. | 没有人想带你们 |
[06:54] | do you think i have the time for this? | 你们认为我有时间去处理这些事情? |
[06:56] | i am pregnant! | 我怀孕了! |
[06:57] | i’m supposed to be on bed rest. | 我应该呆在床上休息 |
[06:59] | i’m supposed to be growing a human being. | 我应该像一个正常人 |
[07:00] | i’m supposed to be calm. do i look calm to you? | 我应该很平静才对,我看起来平静吗? |
[07:03] | did i raise you fools to be pariahs? | 我教过你们去做被别人藐视的人吗? |
[07:11] | you’re back. | 你回来了 |
[07:12] | i’m not back. | 我还没有回来 |
[07:13] | you’re not? get off me. | 你没有? 别碰我 |
[07:19] | yang,karev,grey,stay here and wait for the incoming case. | Yang,Karev,Grey呆在这里等在路上的病人 |
[07:23] | o’malley, page addison shepherd. | O’malley去呼叫Addison Shepherd |
[07:25] | stevens,get a wheelchair. | Stenens,给我拿一架轮椅 |
[07:26] | a wheelchair? | 一架轮椅? |
[07:27] | a wheelchair. | 是的,一架轮椅 |
[07:28] | what should i tell dr. montgomery-shepherd? what did i say? | 我该告诉Shepherd医生什么呢? |
[07:31] | dr. bailey? what? | Bailley医生?什么? |
[07:32] | what do you want me to tell dr. montgomery-shepherd | 当她回复这个呼叫的时候 |
[07:34] | when she answers her page? (water splashes) | 我该和Shepherd医生说什么 |
[07:38] | tell her my contractions are ten minutes apart | 告诉她我的宫缩是每10分钟一次 |
[07:40] | and my water just broke all over your shoes. | 还有羊水刚刚破了 洒在了你的鞋上 |
[07:44] | ge-get– boy,get off me! | 别碰我你这个大男孩 |
[07:51] | aah! (man) take her! | 啊!(女子尖叫声) 接住她! |
[08:06] | dude. | 天呀! |
[08:07] | yeah. | 是呀! |
[08:09] | (cristina) james carlson, age 46, | 他叫James Carlson,年龄46岁 (cristina) |
[08:11] | paramedics found him unconscious and bleeding. | 当急救人员到达的时候他大出血并且失去知觉 |
[08:13] | mechanisms of injury are unknown. | 受伤原因不清楚 |
[08:15] | but he has a large, sucking chest wound | 但是他在胸部有一个很大的开放式伤口 |
[08:17] | and a wife with very healthy lungs. | 他妻子不停的喊叫 |
[08:19] | vitals? | 生命指征? |
[08:19] | tachycardic in the 140s. b.p. holding in the 90s. | 心率在140 血压维持在90 |
[08:24] | you were gone wh i woke up. | 当我醒来的时候你不见了 |
[08:27] | oh,uh,i had– i had to do a thing. | 啊,是的,我有一些事情要做 |
[08:29] | you didn’t leave a note. | 你并没有留言说要去哪里 |
[08:30] | yeah,well,i-i had this thing to do. | 是的,因为我必须要去完成这件事 |
[08:32] | i–you know, i did this thing. | 你知道,就是一件事 |
[08:34] | and once again… | 如果再次发生… |
[08:36] | what? | 什么? |
[08:37] | we go to sleep, i think everything is fine | 当我们要睡前 我认为每件事都很正常 |
[08:39] | and by the time i wake up, you’re just a little bit crazy. | 但是当我醒来的时候,你就是有一点疯狂 |
[08:42] | i–i’m not crazy. i had a thing. | 我并没有疯狂,只是要做一件事 |
[08:46] | okay. | 好的 |
[08:47] | how’s his respiratory effort? | 他的呼吸如何? |
[08:48] | absent breath sounds on the right side. | 右边的呼吸音听不见 |
[08:50] | air bubbling at the site of the wound. | 在伤口的位置有一个气包鼓起 |
[08:52] | he’s shocky and getting a little cyanotic. | 他已经休克了并且全身有些缺氧 |
[08:54] | my wife… | 我妻子… |
[08:57] | let’s get him intubated sivo sobre la herida. | 插根气管插管帮助他呼吸 |
[08:58] | and place an occlusive dressing over the wound. | 然后把他的伤口盖上 |
[09:02] | and now you. | 你是? |
[09:03] | uh,hannah. hannah davies. | 啊,我叫Hannah,HAnnah Davies |
[09:06] | hannah,why do you have your hand inside my patient? | Hannah 为什么你把手插在我病人的身体里? |
[09:09] | i’d like to say for the record | 按照记录来说 |
[09:10] | that i told her not to. | 我告诉过她不要 |
[09:11] | i tried to tamponade the wound with gauze and pressure, | 我试着用加压和填塞止血 |
[09:14] | but the only thing that would stop the bleeding was my hand. | 但是只有我的手才能让他停止流血 |
[09:16] | every time i try to move it, he starts bleeding out. | 每一次我试着把手拿开他就开始大量流血 |
[09:20] | can i take my hand out now? | 我现在可以把手拿开了吗? |
[09:21] | you don’t stick your hand inside of a patient | 当你还不知道病人的受损情况 |
[09:23] | when you don’t know how he was injured. | 你不能把你的手放在病人的身体里 |
[09:24] | you don’t stick your hand inside of a patient at all. yeah,i know that now. | 你根本就不该把手放到病人体内 好了 我了解了 |
[09:27] | out of my room. she gets to stay? | 离开这里 她要留在这里吗? |
[09:29] | she has her hand stuck inside of my patient. | 对,她把手放到我病人的身体里面了 |
[09:36] | nice. thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:37] | well,don’t get happy. | 先不要高兴得太早 |
[09:38] | you have your finger on a major bleeder, | 你用手指堵住了一个大量流血的伤口 |
[09:40] | and mr. carlson is running out of time. | Mr.Carlson快不行了 |
[09:42] | the only thing that you have won | 你现在唯一可以做的事情 |
[09:44] | is an all-expense-paid trip to the o.r. | 就是来一次手术室之旅 |
[09:46] | dr. grey,prepare to transport him to the o.r. | Grey医生,准备把他送进手术室 |
[09:48] | and let’s make this happen quickly,people. | 大家动作要快 |
[09:50] | (cristina) wh–uh, what do you want me to do? | 啊 嗯 你需要我来做什么吗? (cristina) |
[09:52] | i want you to make that woman stop screaming | 我需要你让那个女人停止喊叫 |
[09:55] | and tell us what happened. | 然后让她告诉我们发生了什么事情 |
[09:56] | i-i can’t go into the o.r.? | 我不能和你们一起进手术室吗? |
[09:57] | no,you have “a thing” to do. | 不行,因为你有“一件事情”要做 |
[10:02] | what was that about? | 那是关于什么的? |
[10:02] | if i had know you were gonna get the good case, | 如果我知道你将要得到这个好的病例 |
[10:04] | i woulda let you stay in bed. | 我会让你呆在床上的 |
[10:09] | this must be,like, some kind of record. | 她这样喊了至少15分钟,就像是一段反复的录像 |
[10:10] | look at her. she’s not even turning red. | 看看她,她甚至都没有变红 |
[10:13] | good for her. burke says shut her up. | 这对她好,Burke说要让她停止喊叫 |
[10:15] | we’ve got an incoming trauma– | 我们又要来一个外伤病人 |
[10:16] | m.v.c. with a 30-minute extrication time, | m.v.c. 已经开始抢救30分钟了 |
[10:19] | and severe intrusion damage to the car. | 他经历了一次严重的车祸 |
[10:21] | definite head injury. stable vitals on everything else. | 头部严重创伤,其他生命体征稳定 |
[10:23] | five minutes out. (cristina) i’ve got it. | 他们将会在5分钟之内到达,我马上就去(Cristina) |
[10:25] | i got it. i called it first. | 我也去,是我先被呼叫的 |
[10:26] | i thought you said burke told you to shut her up. | 我想你刚才说Burke叫你让她停止喊叫 |
[10:28] | oh,no. burke told me to tell you to shut her up. | 哦,不是,Burke是让我告诉你让她停止喊叫 |
[10:32] | (sighs) ma’am. ma’am. | 夫人,夫人? |
[10:35] | aah! | 啊!(尖叫声) |
[10:37] | mrs. carlson… are you injured? | Carlson夫人,你受伤了吗? |
[10:40] | aah! | 啊!(尖叫继续) |
[10:41] | i need you to try and calm down. | 我需要你尝试着冷静下来 |
[10:44] | mrs. carlson? | Carlson夫人? |
[10:45] | can you hear me? | 你可以听叫我说话吗? |
[10:47] | can you hear m | 可以听见我吗? |
[10:49] | aah! | 啊! |
[10:57] | good. okay. | ok,好 |
[10:58] | now can you tell me | 现在你可以告诉我 |
[10:59] | exactly what happened to your husband? | 你丈夫到底发生了什么事情 |
[11:19] | what are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[11:20] | chief. | 头 |
[11:22] | bailey’s in there. | Bailey在里面 |
[11:23] | bailey’s back? | Bailey回来了? |
[11:26] | o’malley! she’s in labor. | o’malley!她正在做分娩 |
[11:27] | dr. montgomery-shepherd is examining her cervix,sir. | shepherd医生 正在给她的子宫做检查 |
[11:30] | i can see that quite clearly. | 我可以很清楚的看到! |
[11:33] | o’malley,stop looking. | o’malley 别看了 |
[11:40] | pretty amazing,right? | 很兴奋是不是? |
[11:42] | the miracle of life. | 那是生命的奇迹 |
[11:43] | our bailey becoming a mother, | 我们的Bailey要成为一个母亲了 |
[11:46] | it feels good. | 那感觉很好 |
[11:48] | having bailey back at the hospital– | 因为Bailey又回到医院来了 |
[11:51] | balance is beingestored. that’s all i’m sayin’,sir. | 这正是我所说的 |
[11:54] | hey,guys. would you,uh,give this to dr. shepherd for me? | 嘿,你可不可以把这个给Sheperd医生 |
[11:57] | thanks. what’s going on? bailey’s in there. | 谢谢,发生什么了?Bailey在里面 |
[11:59] | oh,bailey’s back. that’s excellent. | 哦,Bailey回来了?这太好了! |
[12:03] | and her cervix is being examined by my wife, | 啊,我妻子正在给她的子宫做检查 |
[12:06] | which is,uh,which is a visual i’ll never get out of my head. | 这是一种视觉的真实效果,我永远不会忘记 |
[12:09] | thanks for the warning. (pager beeps) | 谢谢你的警告(传呼机响) |
[12:10] | right. | 是的 |
[12:13] | well… | 嗯… |
[12:15] | a gathering of men outside the delivery room. | 一群男人在分娩室门外 |
[12:17] | how mid-century of you. | 你们真是守旧 |
[12:19] | say hi to bailey for me. mm-hmm. | 替我向Bailey问好,没问题 |
[12:21] | how’s she doin’? taking it like a woman. | 她怎么样了?就像其他女人一样 |
[12:23] | 6 centimeters dilated, 50% effaced, | 宫颈扩张6厘米,一半消除 |
[12:26] | and refusing all pain meds, which i think is stupid, | 还有不敢面对一般的疼痛,虽然我认为这是愚蠢的 |
[12:29] | but i’m not in labor,so… | 但是我并没有怀孕,所以… |
[12:33] | what are you people doin’ out here? | 你们在外面干什么呢? |
[12:34] | are you all right? can i get you anything? | 你还好吗?我可以帮你做点什么吗? |
[12:36] | a boy the size of a 10-pound bowling ball | 一个10磅左右的男孩 |
[12:39] | is working his way out of my body. | 正试着离开我的身体 |
[12:40] | can you give me something for that? | 你可以帮我做点什么吗? |
[12:41] | can you give me a new vagina? uh,well– | 你可以给我一个新的阴道吗?嗯… |
[12:43] | i didn’t think so. look,everybody, | 听着大家,我也不这么认为 |
[12:45] | i appreciate the concern, but i’m fine. | 我很感谢你们对我的关心,但是我很好 |
[12:48] | it’s just childbirth. all i need is my husband, | 这只是生一个孩子 我现在所需要的就是我的丈夫 |
[12:50] | who shouldbeen here by now. | 他现在应该已经到达这里了 |
[12:54] | write down his number. i’ll call him.i’ll track him down. | 把他的号码给我 给他打电话 我来找他 |
[12:57] | all right. then go away. give me some privacy. | 好的,然后就离开,给我一些个人空间 |
[13:01] | i don’t wanna see any of you again | 孩子出生前 |
[13:02] | until after the baby is born, | 我不想再看见你们当中的任何一个 |
[13:04] | which,if he does like i told him to | 还有,如果他需要知道的话 |
[13:06] | and stays on schedule,should be in about four and a half hours. | 孩子将会在4个半小时之内出生 |
[13:10] | i mean it. | 我是认真的! |
[13:13] | (door closes) bailey’s back. | (关门声) Bailey回来了 |
[13:14] | she’s back,sir. | 是的,她回来了 头 |
[13:16] | he’s my patient,cristina. get your own. | 他是我的病人,Cristina,找一个你自己的去 |
[13:18] | i had one. meredith took him. | 我是有一个,但是Meredith抢走了 |
[13:20] | so now you’re gonna take mine? | 所以你现在也要抢我的吗? |
[13:21] | if i can. (man) is my wife here? | 是的,如果可以 (病人) 我妻子在这里吗? |
[13:25] | is–is she here? | 她–她在这里吗? |
[13:26] | was she in the accident with you? | 她和你一起出的车祸吗? |
[13:27] | she should be here. she’s–she’s supposed to– | 她现在应该在这里了 她–她应该– |
[13:31] | tucker jones,age 35, lost control of his car, | tucker jones 年龄35 他的车失去了控制 |
[13:34] | hit the guardrail,flipped– he’s got a chest contusion. | 撞上了铁路的护栏 胸部挫伤 |
[13:36] | a head c.t. shows a left-sided depressed skull fracture | 脑部C.t.证明有颅骨骨折 |
[13:38] | and temporal epidural hematoma. g.c.s. 14 in the field, | 一过性硬膜外血肿 gcs指数14 |
[13:42] | now down to 12. his motor exams are intact. | 现在降低到12 其他检查正常 |
[13:43] | okay,let’s get him on a gram of dilantin | 好的 现在给他1g苯妥英钠 |
[13:45] | and 70 grams of mannitol. i’m on it. | 和70g甘露醇(脱水保护大脑) 我马上做 |
[13:46] | mr. jones,i’m gonna need to do an examination of you,okay? | Mr. Jones我现在需要为你做一些检查 |
[13:48] | (cell phone ringing) (tucker) uh,my phone. | (手机铃声) (虚热) 啊,我的电话 |
[13:50] | an-answer. it’s my wife. | 接我的电话,那是我的妻子 |
[13:52] | y-you need to answer… | 你–你必须接那个电话 |
[13:53] | okay,we’re gonna answer your phone. | 好的,我们马上就去接听你的电话 |
[13:54] | dr. stevens,answer his phone. it’s fine. i got it. | Dr. Stevens,去接听电话 没问题,我可以搞定 |
[13:57] | mr. jones,can you squeeze my fingers for me,please? | Mr. Jones,你可以感觉到我的手指吗? |
[14:00] | mr. jones,i need you to squeeze my finger,okay? | Mr. Jones,我需要你按住我的手指好吗? |
[14:03] | can you– okay,he’s in a seizure. | 你可以– 好的,他抓到了 |
[14:04] | let’s get him on his side. watch his arm. hello. | 让我们把他放到另一边 注意他的胳膊 你好 |
[14:05] | hello? george? what are you… | 你好? george? 你在干… |
[14:09] | it’s me,izzie. all right, let’s get him to the o.r. | 是我 Izzie 好的 把他推进手术室吧 |
[14:11] | no,i don’t. i don’t have bailey’s husband’s phone. | 不,我没有. 我没有Bailey丈夫的手机 |
[14:13] | what are you– i think i’d know | 那你在– 我想我知道了 |
[14:14] | if i had bailey’s husband’s phone,george. (derek) watch his arm. | 如果我有Bailey丈夫的手机… (derek) 注意他的胳膊 |
[14:19] | what’s bailey’s husband’s name? watch the wall. | Bailey丈夫的名字是什么? 看着墙(Derek) |
[14:27] | how are you doing over there? | 你还好吗? |
[14:29] | my hand’s getting numb. | 我的手已经失去知觉了 |
[14:30] | and i gotta tell you, | 我必须要告诉你 |
[14:31] | this whole “insides are bloody and squishy” thing | 我用手来给病人止血这件事 |
[14:34] | is so not good for my gag reflex. | 对于我反胃可不是什么好事 |
[14:36] | but i’m good. | 但是,我还好 |
[14:38] | is this okay? | 这个还好吗? |
[14:39] | me being in here likeke this? | 我一直要这么呆着吗? |
[14:41] | once dr. burke scrubs in, he’ll have you remove your hand. | 一旦Burke医生进入, 你就可以把你的手拿开了 |
[14:44] | and then you can go, and we’ll fix mr. carlson. | 那个时候你就可以走了 然后我们就开始对Carlson先生动手术 |
[14:47] | good. | 好的 |
[14:47] | ’cause i know how much medicine i kn, | 就我所知道的医学来说 |
[14:49] | and it’s just enough to never be allowed in an o.r. | 是没有资格进入手术室的 |
[14:52] | it’s my second week as a paramedic. | 这是我做救护员的第二个星期 |
[14:55] | i got out of school about a month ago. | 我一个月前才从学校毕业 |
[14:58] | i haven’t been doing this that long either. | 我做这行也没有那么久 |
[15:03] | talk about on-the-job training,uh? | 交谈关于工作训练,啊? |
[15:13] | dr. burke. | Burke医生 |
[15:14] | dr. shepherd. | Shepherd医生 |
[15:17] | hey. | 嘿 |
[15:18] | hey,you’ve got dr. bailey’s husband on the table? | 你要给Bailey的丈夫做手术吗? |
[15:21] | bailey’s husband is going into surgery? | Bailey的丈夫要动手术吗? |
[15:23] | got into a car accident | 他遇到了车祸 |
[15:24] | trying to get to the hospital before the birth. | 他试着干在孩子生下来之前赶到医院 |
[15:26] | what do i tell bailey? nothing. | 我该和Bailey说什么呢? 什么也不说 |
[15:27] | just wait till i get in there and see how bad the damage is, | 我进入手术室看看情况到底如何 |
[15:30] | have something concrete to tell her. | 含含糊糊的回答她就行了 |
[15:31] | yeah,no use upsetting her until we know. yeah. | 在我们知道具体情况前不需要烦她 好的 |
[15:34] | okay,keep me posted. okay. | ok,让我先知道情况 好的没有问题 |
[15:36] | hey,preston. | 你好,Preston. |
[15:37] | good seeing you,addison. | 很高兴见到你,Addison |
[15:41] | what? | 怎么了? |
[15:42] | she gets to call you by your first name and i don’t. | 她可以直接称呼你的名字而我不行 |
[15:45] | i like her. and you don’t like me? | 我喜欢她 你不喜欢我? |
[15:47] | . | 是的 |
[15:55] | how are we doin’? | 情况怎么样了? |
[15:56] | he’s stabilized. | 病情稳定 |
[15:58] | i’m just about to put him under. | 我刚刚把他麻醉 |
[16:00] | doctor. | 医生 |
[16:08] | y-you’re… shepherd, right? | 你-你叫… Shepherd,对吗? |
[16:11] | yes,i am. | 是的,我是 |
[16:13] | i thought so. | 我想是的 |
[16:17] | miranda… | Miranda她… |
[16:18] | she really likes you. | 她真的喜欢你 |
[16:22] | i like her,too. | 我也喜欢她 |
[16:26] | w-we’re having a baby. | 我-我们马上就会有一个孩子 |
[16:30] | i know. | 我知道 |
[16:32] | i’m gonna take care of you. | 我会尽我的全力给你做手术的 |
[16:34] | i’m gonna get you back to bailey,okay? | 我将会把你安全健康的 |
[16:35] | safe and sound. | 还给Bailey 好吗? |
[16:40] | all this blood and none of it’s hers? | 这么多的血,没有一点是她的? |
[16:44] | yeah,she’s fine. acute anxiety reaction. | 是的,她很好 只是精神上的反映 |
[16:46] | give her 2 of diazepam p.o. to calm her down. | 给她双剂量的安定 让她平静下来 |
[16:48] | she in shock? | 她受到惊吓了? |
[16:49] | i’ll say. | 我来说 |
[16:52] | can you tell us exactly what happened? | 你可以告诉我们发生什么事了吗? |
[16:54] | i mean,the shock part. | 我想是受惊吓的那部分 |
[16:56] | (scoffs) it was shocking. i’m shocked. | (嘲笑声)当时把我吓坏了 |
[16:59] | you tell my husband when i get my hands on him, | 你告诉我丈夫如果我的手还可以碰到他 |
[17:01] | he’s a dead man. | 那么他死定了 |
[17:02] | do you hear me? scaring me like this. | 你听见我说什么了? 把我吓成这个样子 |
[17:05] | exactly how was your husband injured? | 能不能具体说明你丈夫是怎么受伤的? |
[17:06] | (man) mindy? mindy,are you in here? | (男人叫声) Mindy? Mindy,你在这儿吗? |
[17:08] | i’m over here, you moron. | 我就在这里 白痴 |
[17:13] | how’s james doing? oh,he’s bleeding all over the place. | James还好吗? 哦,他流了很多的血 |
[17:15] | that’s how he’s doing. | 那就是他现在的情况 |
[17:16] | the girl in the ambulance put her hand inside of him! | 救护车里的那个女孩竟然 把手放到他的身体里! |
[17:18] | that’s how he’s doing! what are you yelling at me for? | 他的情况就是这么得糟糕! 那你为什么要冲我喊呢? |
[17:21] | because! because you and james are like idiots, | 因为! 因为你和James就像是白痴 |
[17:24] | playing like 8 year olds. excuse me,um– | 一起玩就像是8岁的孩子 打扰一下,嗯– |
[17:26] | we don’t play. look,we reenact. you play. | 我们那不是在玩 听着,我们只是在角色扮演 不,你们在玩 |
[17:28] | you put on your costumes, | 你现在还穿着你的戏服呢 |
[17:29] | and you build your stupid toys and you play. no,we reenact. | 然后你们制造了你们那可笑的玩具 你们就是在玩! 不,我们不是,我们在角色扮演 |
[17:32] | nobody reenacts world war ii,you moron! | 没人像你们那样扮演世界大战,你们这些白痴! |
[17:35] | again, exactly what happened? | 我再说一遍,告诉我发生了什么? |
[17:36] | you wanna know what haened? what happened is my husband | 你想知道发生什么了吗? 就是我的丈夫 |
[17:39] | and his moron best friend– could you stop calling me a mor? | 和他的白痴朋友– 你能不能够停止叫我白痴? |
[17:42] | moron best friend | 最好的白痴朋友 |
[17:44] | decided to build some kind of big gun. | 决定要制造一种大枪 |
[17:46] | yeah,an exact replica of the finest | 是的,没错 那是复制警察 |
[17:48] | allied antitank weapon of world war ii, | 在二战时的反坦克的步兵武器 |
[17:51] | the m981 bazooka. | M981 火箭筒 |
[17:52] | so they put on their stupid costumes, | 所以他们穿上了他们那可笑的戏服 |
[17:54] | and they go out into the backyard, | 然后他们走到了后院 |
[17:56] | and they try to shoot the thing. | 决定要射一些东西 |
[17:58] | i’m the gunner. james is the loader,okay? | 我是炮手 James是装弹手 |
[18:00] | we followed the specifications exactly. you should see it. | 我们完全按照说明书上来做. 你应该去看看 |
[18:02] | it’s a 60-millimeter, 1 1/2-pound rocket– | 是一支60毫米重达1.5磅的火箭筒 |
[18:04] | i mean,it’s a beauty. | 我想说那是非常完美的 |
[18:06] | it didn’t work, so like an idiot, | 它根本就不工作 和白痴一样 |
[18:09] | my husband has to go and stand in front of his big gun | 我的丈夫必须要站到那个火箭筒前面 |
[18:12] | to see what went wrong. | 看看是哪里的故障 |
[18:13] | that’s when the stupid toy starts working. | 就是那个时候那个可笑的玩具开始工作 |
[18:15] | stop calling it a toy. | 停止称那是个玩具 |
[18:16] | it’s taking up half my garage. i’ll call it whatever i want! | 它占了我半个后院, 我想怎么叫它都可以! |
[18:19] | whoa,whoa,whoa,hold on. he shot himself with a bazooka? | 喔,喔,喔,停一下 他用一个火箭筒射了他自己? |
[18:23] | yeah. | 是的 |
[18:25] | he shot himself with a bazooka? | 他用火箭筒射了他自己? |
[18:27] | like i said,morons, the pair of ’em. was there an explosion? | 就像我所说的, 他们两个人都是白痴 当时有没有爆炸? |
[18:31] | huh? | 啊? |
[18:31] | was there an explosion? no,why? | 当时有爆炸吗? 不,为什么这么问? |
[18:35] | oh,crap. | 哦,天呀! |
[18:40] | what? what is it? | 什么? 怎么了? |
[18:50] | hey,slow down. | 嘿,慢点! |
[18:53] | if bailey asks, i’m not the one who did this. | 如果Bailey问 不要说是我做了这些 |
[19:08] | okay,everybody, i’m going to do a thoracotomy, | 好的,大家我现在做个开胸术 |
[19:10] | and hannah here is going to pull her hand out. | 因为Hannah在这里 我们要帮助她把手拿出来 |
[19:12] | dr. grey is going to clamp the bleeder | 有更多的地方出血的时候 |
[19:15] | when we have more exposure. | Grey医生会用止血钳去止血 |
[19:17] | you ready? | 你准备好了吗? |
[19:18] | more than ready. | 当然. |
[19:20] | scalpel. | 手术刀. |
[19:31] | uh,tucker jones, | 嗯,Jones, |
[19:32] | you better be lying in the street | 你最好在路上编出一个好的理由 |
[19:36] | somewhere dead,mister, | 在哪里死掉了 |
[19:37] | because when i get my hands on you– | 因为当我的手碰到你– |
[19:40] | i am having your baby here, mister! | 我正在生你的孩子! |
[19:46] | (preston) okay, on the count of three. | 数到三我们就开始 |
[19:49] | one… | 一… |
[19:52] | two… | 二… |
[19:57] | ohh. | 啊 |
[19:58] | (alex) dr. burke. | (Alex) Burke医生. |
[20:01] | i need to speak with you. | 我有急事要和你说 |
[20:02] | i’m in surgery,karev. | 我正在动手术 Karev |
[20:05] | you want to talk to me,sir. | 你想和我谈 |
[20:15] | unhook me. | 等我 |
[20:23] | karev,if you interrupt me in my o.r., | Karev如果你在我动手术的时候打扰我 |
[20:25] | it better be for a good damn reason. | 你最好有一个很好的理由 |
[20:26] | was it through and through? what? | 它穿透了吗? 什么? |
[20:27] | the wound on james carlson, was it through and through? | James carlson的伤口是不是被穿透了? |
[20:30] | no,it was just an entry. no exit. why? | 不,我们只有进入口. 没有穿透. 为什么这么问? |
[20:34] | he’s cute. | 他很可爱 |
[20:36] | he single? | 他单身吗? |
[20:57] | hannah. | |
[20:58] | yes,dr. burke. | 是的,Burke医生 |
[20:59] | what do you feel inside of mr. carlson? | 你的手在Mr. Carlson里面是什么感觉? |
[21:03] | what is your hand touching? | 你的手在摸什么? |
[21:05] | what do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[21:08] | is your hand touching anything hard? | 你的手有没有碰到一些硬的东西? |
[21:10] | (meredith) hard? | (Meredith) 硬的? |
[21:12] | like metal. | 像是金属. |
[21:14] | um… i don’t know. | 嗯… 我不知道. |
[21:17] | don’t move your hand. | 不要动你的手. |
[21:18] | just tell me… | 只要告诉我… |
[21:20] | what you feel. | 你的手是什么感觉的 |
[21:21] | dr. burke, what’s going on? hannah. | Burke医生 发生什么了? |
[21:24] | um,my fingertips are touching something… | 嗯,我的手碰到了一些… |
[21:28] | kinda hard. | 像是金属 |
[21:31] | yeah. yeah,definitely. | 是. 是的,绝对是 |
[21:32] | oh,my god. dr. milton. | 哦,我的天呀! Milton医生 |
[21:34] | what? what’s wrong? | 什么? 怎么了? |
[21:37] | (preston) hannah, i don’t want you to move– | 我不希望你乱动– |
[21:39] | not your hand, not your body, | 你的手, 还有你的身体 |
[21:42] | not an inch. | 一点也不要动 |
[21:43] | okay. you should know you’re starting to scare me. | 好的. 你应该知道你有一点吓到我了 |
[21:46] | don’t be scared. | 不要害怕 |
[21:48] | everything’s going to be fine. | 一切将会结束 |
[21:50] | dr. grey,can you… | Grey医生,你能不能… |
[22:01] | i want you to walk out of this room– | 我想让你走出这手术室– |
[22:04] | walk,do not run– | 走,不要跑– |
[22:06] | go and tell the charge nurse | 去告诉值班的护士 |
[22:08] | that whave a code black. | 我们现在有一个黑色警报 |
[22:12] | i’m sorry,”code black”? | 黑色警报? |
[22:14] | code black. tell him that i am sure, | 是的,黑色警报 告诉他们我对此很确定 |
[22:17] | and then tell him to call the bomb squad. | 然后告诉他们给拆弹组打电话 |
[22:27] | god,can you imagine? | 天呀,你可以想象吗? |
[22:27] | what’d she stick her hand in there for anyway? | 她干吗要把手放到那里? |
[22:29] | she was trying to save his life. | 她只是试着救他的命 |
[22:30] | and now she might die because of it. | 那她现在也许就要为此而死 |
[22:35] | what do we do now? | 我们现在干什么? |
[22:36] | i go back in and wait for the bomb squad. | 我回到那里等拆弹组 |
[22:38] | you leave. you all leave. | 你们所有人都离开 |
[22:44] | mere,you comin’? | Mere你走吗? |
[22:48] | it’s your funeral. | 这将是你的葬礼 |
[22:51] | you need a surgical team. | 你需要一支医疗队伍 |
[22:52] | all i need is dr. milton to keep him under. | 我所需要的就是Milton医生帮助他呼吸 |
[22:54] | i can do the rest myself. | 然后我可以自己完成剩下的 |
[23:05] | fine. but you wait by the elevator. | 好吧,但是你们必须要在电梯口等 |
[23:08] | i don’t want anyone in here | 我不希望任何不需要的人 |
[23:10] | that doesn’t need to be in this o.r. | 出现在这个手术室里 |
[23:11] | when the bomb squad arrives, we’ll take it from there. | 当拆弹组到达的时候我们将会在这里开刀 |
[23:14] | until then,milton and i are doing this alone. | 在那时前,Milton和我要单独做这些 |
[23:17] | now,go. | 现在,所有人都走 |
[23:27] | okay,okay,okay. | |
[23:32] | eight minutes apart. | 每8分钟收缩一回? |
[23:34] | there is no shame in an epidural,miranda. | 这个时候不需要任何的羞耻miranda. |
[23:37] | epidural increases the possibility of a c-section. | 鼓起来了 可能是颈部 |
[23:40] | it also decreases in. | 又往里回去了一点 |
[23:42] | mirand this is a big baby, it is your first baby, | Mirand这是一个很大个头的婴儿, 并且这也是你第一个婴儿 |
[23:44] | and i am telling you, it is not gonna a short | 所以我要告诉你这将不是一次短暂 |
[23:46] | or an easy labor. | 容易的分娩 |
[23:47] | i can handle a little pain. no problem. | 一点疼痛而以,没什么 |
[23:50] | women all over the world do this at home… | 以前所有女人都在家里做这个… |
[23:53] | (addison) mm-hmm. with nothing more than a pair of scissors | 什么工具也没有 除了一把剪刀 |
[23:55] | and a bucket of hot water. | 和一盆热水 |
[23:57] | well,women all over the world also die giving birth at home | 是的 不过那些女人也为此付出生命 |
[23:59] | every single day. | 每天都有 |
[24:04] | (whispers) i did not just say– | 我只是想说– |
[24:06] | you’re supposed to be making yourself useful | 你应该让你自己变得更加有用一点! |
[24:08] | and finding my husband. well,i-i– | 还有找到我的丈夫 好的,我-我– |
[24:10] | he’s not… here. | 他不在…这里 |
[24:14] | oh,now he should be here by now. | 哦,但是他现在应该到这里了 |
[24:16] | (addison) okay, we’re gonna go find him, | 好的,我们将会找到他的 |
[24:17] | right,dr. o’malley? right. | 对吗 O’malley医生?是的 |
[24:23] | what? | 发生什么了? |
[24:25] | uh,nothing. i’ll–i’ll be right back. | 啊,没什么 我–我马上就会回来 |
[24:35] | yang,could you check that? | Yang,你可以查看一下呼机吗 |
[24:39] | (izzie) how’s he doing? | 他怎么样了? |
[24:41] | ah,it’ s touch and go. i’ve located the clot. | 啊,还不好说,我刚刚取出血块 |
[24:44] | i’m just trying to find the source of the bleeding. | 我正在寻找流血的伤口 |
[24:46] | go and find addison, | 去找Addison |
[24:47] | and tell her he’s in worse shape than i thought. | 然后告诉她Baily的丈夫比我想象的要糟糕 |
[24:53] | what’d they want? | 他们说什么? |
[24:54] | they want us to evacuate. | 他们想让我们疏散 |
[24:56] | evacuate? did they say why? | 疏散?他们说原因了吗? |
[24:57] | uh,no,but your pager said,”code black.” | 没有,但是你的呼机上说黑色警报 |
[25:01] | you’re sure they said that? | 你确定是黑色警报? |
[25:03] | yes. | 是的 |
[25:06] | it could be a drill. | 也许只是一次演习 |
[25:08] | even if it’s not a drill, i can’t evacuate. | 就算不是演习我也不能疏散 |
[25:09] | i’ve got an open brain on the table. | 我刚刚在手术台上打开了一个人的头颅 |
[25:13] | i’m not leaving bailey’s husband on the table | 我不会把Bailey的丈夫打开着头颅 |
[25:15] | with his skull flap open, | 留在手术台上的 |
[25:17] | so if anybody wants to go, they should go. | 如果有人想走那就走 |
[25:19] | anybody want to evacuate? | 有人要疏散吗? |
[25:20] | going once,going twice, three times. | 一次,两次,三次 |
[25:27] | you’re sure they said, “code black”? | 你确定他们发出了黑色警报 |
[25:29] | yes. | 是的 |
[25:33] | i don’t like having to lie to dr. bailey. | 我不喜欢向Bailey医生撒谎 |
[25:36] | she would want– now is not the time, dr. o’malley. | 她也许想– 现在这个时间不合适 O’Malley |
[25:39] | she’d want to know about her husband. | 她一定想知道关于她的丈夫 |
[25:44] | “code black”? what’s a code black. (izzie) wait,wait,hold it. | 黑色警报? 什么是黑色警报? (Izzie) 等一下 |
[25:46] | whoa. dr. shepherd, | 哦,Shepherd医生 |
[25:48] | the other dr. shepherd wanted me to let you know | 另一个Shepherd医生想让你知道 |
[25:50] | that tucker’s bleed is more extensive | 流血的伤口比他想的 |
[25:51] | than he originally thought. | 还要大 |
[25:52] | it’s gonna be a few more hours | 在他有任何答案给Bailey医生之前 |
[25:53] | before he has anything concrete to tell dr. bailey. | 还需要更长的时间去做手术 |
[25:55] | thanks,stevens. what’s a code black? | 谢谢Stevens 黑色警报是什么意思? |
[25:59] | a what? | 一个什么? |
[26:03] | “code black”? | 黑色警报? |
[26:05] | code red,code blue, code white– | 红色,蓝色,白色– |
[26:06] | i’ve never had a code black. dr. shepherd? | 我从来没遇到过黑色警报 Shepherd医生? |
[26:09] | just–just go back to your locker room | 你们只要回到衣帽间 |
[26:11] | and wait for your resident to give you instructions. | 然后等待住院医生给你们指示 |
[26:14] | we don’t have a resident. what’s going on? | 我们没有住院医生 发生什么了? |
[26:15] | is it something bad? | 是一些不好的事情发生了吗? |
[26:25] | yeah,it’s something bad. | 对,一些不好的事情 |
[26:35] | so… | 嗯… |
[26:37] | so i’m touching live… unexploded ammunition? | 嗯 我现在正在握着一个没有爆炸的炮弹 |
[26:42] | i’m afraid so. | 我想恐怕是的 |
[26:46] | not the greatest feeling in the world. | 这可不是什么好的感觉 |
[26:50] | no. (chuckles) | 对 |
[26:52] | i guess not. | 我想不是 |
[26:56] | and he’s still out? | 他还能呼吸吗? |
[26:58] | (milton) yeah. | 是的 |
[27:00] | but he’s not hooked up to the machine anymore? | 他不需要机器来帮助呼吸吗? |
[27:02] | i had dr. milton take him off the ventilator. | 我只能让Milton医生给他做人工通气 |
[27:04] | the flow of oxygen posed a danger. | 不然 有氧气会有爆炸的危险 |
[27:07] | the ambu bag is… breathing for him now. | 那个气袋… 就是帮助他呼吸用的 |
[27:12] | but he can’t hear me? | 但是他听不见我说话 |
[27:14] | no. | 不可以 |
[27:27] | hannah. | |
[27:31] | what if i just take my hand out really quickly? | 如果我把我的手快速的伸出来会发生什么呢? |
[27:34] | we’d have to ask the bomb squad that | 这个问题我们必须在拆弹组 |
[27:36] | when they arrive, but i’m guessing | 到达这里的时候问他们 但是我想 |
[27:38] | that would cause the ammo to shift and explode. | 那会使炮弹爆炸 |
[27:58] | hannah. | |
[27:59] | yeah. | 什么? |
[28:01] | your hand is keeping mr. carlson from bleeding out. | 是你的手阻止了Mr.Carlson流血致死 |
[28:06] | you are keeping him alive. | 是你阻止了他的死亡 |
[28:12] | right. | 对 |
[28:13] | an–and the bomb squad is coming? | 拆弹组马上就赶来吗? |
[28:15] | the bomb squad is coming. | 是的,拆弹组正在路上 |
[28:18] | okay. | 好 |
[28:22] | okay. | 好的 |
[28:29] | (richard) we are having | 我们正在 |
[28:29] | pre-op patients transported to mercy west. | 把所有的病人输送到西边去 |
[28:32] | all trauma rerouted to seattle presbyterian. | 所有的外伤病人转去西雅图医院旧区 |
[28:35] | there is no danger to the north,south | 在北边和南边没有危险 |
[28:37] | and west wings of this hospital, just the east surgical wing. | 西边的病房也没有 只是东边的手术室 |
[28:40] | that said,anyone who wants to leave can leave. | 如果有人想离开可以走 |
[28:43] | one stays unless they volunteer to stay. | 我们不需要任何的志愿者 |
[28:45] | understood? | 明白了吗? |
[28:47] | okay. | 好的 |
[28:49] | richard,it’s a code black, a real one? | Richard 真的是黑色警报吗? |
[28:51] | yes,i’ve shut down the o.r.’s. | 是的,我关闭了所有的手术室 |
[28:52] | to trauma? to everything. | 外伤也是吗? 对于任何都一样 |
[28:54] | wait a minute, to “everything” everything? | 等一下, 真的是对所有都一样吗? |
[28:56] | as of ten minutes ago, all the operating rooms | 大约10分钟前 在西雅图 |
[28:58] | at seattle grace were completely evacuated, | 所有的手术室全部关闭了 |
[29:00] | with the exception fo dr. burke’s team. | 除了Burke医生的那一组 |
[29:02] | and dr. shepherd’s team. | 还有Shepherd医生的那组 |
[29:05] | what? | 什么? |
[29:06] | what do you mean, “dr. shepherd’s team”? | Shepherd医生的那一组? |
[29:08] | they’re still in o.r. two. | 他们仍然在手术室里 |
[29:10] | the bomb squad just arrived. excuse me. | 拆弹组刚刚到 请原谅 |
[29:16] | you’re the surgical team? | 你们是手术组吗? |
[29:17] | yes. | 是的 |
[29:18] | dylan young,bomb squad. | 我叫Dylan Young 拆弹组的 |
[29:20] | spread out,check the area, | 开始检查这一地区 |
[29:21] | and then we’ll secure the patient. where are they? | 然后我们将会接近病人, 他们现在在哪里? |
[29:23] | dr. burke has them in there. and the rest of this floor has been evacuated? | Burke医生和他们在里面 这一层的其他手术室都疏散了? |
[29:26] | it has,yes. | 是的 |
[29:26] | all right,you stay here. nobody moves unless i say so. | 好的,你们呆在这里 在我说可以之前任何人都不能动 |
[29:32] | (man) we’ve got people over here! | 这里还有其他人 |
[29:35] | i thought you said the floor had been evacucuated. | 我想你刚才说这一层已经被疏散了 |
[29:36] | (meredith) i thought it had. i’m not in charge of anything. | (meredith)我认为是的 这里并不是我负责 |
[29:38] | seriously,back up. oh,no,no. she will hurt him. | 我是认真的,退回去 哦,不,不 她将会伤害他 |
[29:41] | what’s going on? bomb in a body cavity. | 发生什么了? 一枚炸弹在病人的腔里 |
[29:45] | man. | 天呀! |
[29:47] | all i got is bailey’s husband’s open brain. | 我们正在给Bailey的丈夫做开颅手术 |
[29:50] | what procedure? craniotomy with shepherd. | 进行到哪里了?Shepherd正在做 |
[29:52] | shepherd’s got bailey’s husband on the table? excuse me. | Bailey的丈夫在手术台上? 打扰一下! |
[29:54] | bailey’s having a baby right now. excuse me! stop talking. | Bailey现在正在生孩子。 打扰一下! 停止讲话! |
[29:57] | jeez. (mouths words) | 天呀 |
[30:14] | gotta eat something. | 吃点东西 |
[30:19] | you knew meredith and cristina would be on the floor | 你知道Meredith和Cristina将会在炸弹的那一层 |
[30:20] | with the bomb. yeah. | 是的 |
[30:22] | is it wrong that we’re jealous? | 我们嫉妒有什么不对? |
[30:23] | it’s all right that we’re jealous,right? | 我们嫉妒是很正常的对吗? |
[30:24] | the fact that we’re jealous | 事实上我们嫉妒 |
[30:25] | because they might blow up and die | 是因为他们可能被炸死 |
[30:26] | is not a reflection on our character. | 并不是我们性格的反应 |
[30:29] | it’s about feeling useless. ineffectual. | 是一种无用的感觉 |
[30:32] | we couldn’t even get meredith out of bed this morning. | 今天早晨我们甚至不能把Meredith 从床上叫下来 |
[30:35] | we had to call in cristina. | 最后我们还得给Cristina打电话 |
[30:37] | how embarrassing is that? | 那是多么令人难堪呀! |
[30:39] | you know what i think,george? | 你知道我在想什么吗,George? |
[30:41] | i think meredith and cristina are doers. | 我认为Meredith和Critina是实践者 |
[30:44] | -They do.They’re doers. -They do,and we– | -对,他们是实践者 -他们是,而我们– |
[30:49] | we watch. | 我们看着 |
[30:53] | We’re watchers. | 我们是观看者 |
[30:57] | check mrs.Carlson’s levels. | 检查一下Mrs.Carlson的血压 |
[31:00] | If they are stable, she can come up here. | 如果稳定,就把她带上来 |
[31:02] | All right! | 好的! |
[31:03] | -Excuse me. -Oh,no problem | -对不起 -没事 |
[31:04] | We have to become more proactive,george. | 我们必须要先发制人 George |
[31:07] | We have to become doers. | 我们必须也成为实行者 |
[31:11] | fight for what we want. | 为我们想要的作斗争 |
[31:13] | – We have to do. – Yeah. | – 我们必须这么做 – 是的 |
[31:16] | Oh,you mean… | 哦,你是说… |
[31:18] | we are starting right now. Okay. | 我们从现在就开始做 好的 |
[31:24] | Alex. | |
[31:26] | How crazy is this? Dude,it’s like the apocalypse. | 这有多疯狂呀? 就像是一个启示(宗教用语) |
[31:29] | -Alex. -It’s true. | 这是真的 |
[31:30] | I mean,look around you– | 我是说,看看你周围– |
[31:31] | half the people who are supposed to be saving lives | 一半本应该去挽救别人生命的人 |
[31:33] | have fled the building to save themselves, | 却为了救他们自己而离开这座楼 |
[31:34] | bailey’s husband almost died coming to see his kid get born, | Bailey的丈夫差一点就死了 只是因为赶来看他的孩子出生 |
[31:37] | the annoying twins are down on the O.R. Floor with a guy | 有一对双胞胎在手术室外出生 |
[31:39] | who literally might explode in their faces. | 那个炮弹完全可以炸到他们的脸 |
[31:41] | It’s a morgue waiting to happen in here. | 停尸房正等着这一切发生 |
[31:42] | I’m just saying,people should get while the getting’s good | 我只是说人们应该珍惜美好时光 |
[31:44] | because there might not be a tomorrow. | 也许连明天也没有了 |
[31:45] | -Alex! -What? | 什么? |
[31:55] | -Take off your pants. -Izzie,what are you doing? | 脱掉你的裤子 Izzie,你在干什么? |
[31:58] | I’m being a doer. Getting while the getting’s good. | 我在做一个实行者! 享受美好时光! |
[32:00] | Now take off your pants. | 现在脱掉你的裤子 |
[32:01] | You do realize that when I said “the apocalypse,” | 你应该意识到当我说启示(宗教用语)的时候 |
[32:03] | I meant it metaphorically, not literally? | 只是一种比喻,并不是真的! |
[32:05] | Alex… | |
[32:07] | I haven’t had sex in 8 months and 12 days. | 我有8个月12天没有上过床了 |
[32:10] | I’m horny,I’m half-naked, and I’m saying yes. | 我好色,我半裸着身子 所以我说是的 |
[32:12] | You want to stand there and talk metaphors | 你是想站在那里说隐喻 |
[32:13] | or do you want to literally take off your pants? | 还是脱掉你的裤子 |
[32:24] | dr.Shepherd, there’s an explosive device | Shepherd医生 在隔壁那间手术室里 |
[32:27] | in the O.R. Next door. I need you to evacuate now. | 有一个炸弹装置 我需要你现在就撤离这里 |
[32:29] | Yeah,and I’ve got a guy whose brain is exposed on this table. | 我在手术台上有一个人被打开了头颅 |
[32:31] | I’m not gonna walk away and leave him to die. | 我不会就这么走了,把他留在这里等死 |
[32:35] | The rest of you can go. | 其他人可以走了 |
[32:37] | You should go. | 你们应该走了 |
[32:39] | Suction. | 抽吸 |
[32:57] | You close him up.You do whatever you have to do. | 你给他做完手术, 你知道应该做什么 |
[33:01] | The chief of surgery has authorized me to tell you | 外科手术的头告诉我 |
[33:03] | you cannot stay here. | 你们不能呆在这里 |
[33:05] | The chief of surgery doesn’t scare me. | 我并不害怕外科手术的头 |
[33:06] | Dr. Bailey scares me. | Bailey医生让我害怕 |
[33:08] | I’m not gonna be the one to tell her her husband died, | 我不会是那个让她丈夫白白死掉的 |
[33:11] | and that’s what would happen if we put his skull flap on | 那将会发生如果我现在离开 |
[33:13] | in this condition, bomb or no bomb. | 在这种条件下,不管有没有炸弹我是不会走的 |
[33:16] | Now get out of my O.R. | 现在请离开我的手术室 |
[33:20] | Suction. | 抽吸 |
[33:32] | I’m trying to get gravity to do me a favor. | 我正试着让地球引力来帮我一个忙 |
[33:34] | I’m 9 centimeters dilated. | 宫颈开了9厘米 |
[33:35] | I need that last centimeter. | 我只需要再开一厘米 |
[33:38] | Good. That’s,uh… | 很好 那是,嗯… |
[33:41] | that’s good. | 那很好 |
[33:46] | Dr.Shepherd. | Shepherd医生 |
[33:51] | Where exactly is my husband? | 我的丈夫到底在哪里? |
[34:03] | He’s with my husband. | 他和我的丈夫在一起 |
[34:13] | there’s no telling how dangerous it is. | 现在还不能说明这有多危险 |
[34:16] | We need more info. | 我们需要更多的信息 |
[34:20] | The longer we wait, | 我们等的时间越长 |
[34:21] | the greater the chance he’ll bleed out and die. | 他将会有更大的可能性流血过多死亡 |
[34:32] | -Pink mist. -Excuse me? | 对不起? |
[34:40] | That’s what the bomb squad calls you when you blow up. | 当你爆炸的时候拆弹组是这么叫你的 |
[34:44] | Pink mist. I read that somewhere. | 我在哪里读过这个 |
[34:49] | The bomb goes off and… | 炸弹爆炸… |
[34:52] | anyone in range explodes into a billion pieces. | 范围之内的人将会被分成上百万块 |
[34:56] | You’re liquid. here’s nothing left. | 包括你的体液 一点也不剩下 |
[35:00] | Just flecks of human flesh and blood. | 只是人肉体的一些痕迹和血 |
[35:07] | Pink mist. | |
[35:11] | Sometimes they don’t even find a finger. | 有些时候他们甚至找不到手指头 |
[35:15] | One minute you’re a person… | 一分钟前你是一个人… |
[35:18] | the next,you’re… | 下一分钟,你是… |
[35:21] | bloody rain. | 血雨 |
[35:32] | -Here,take this. -What? | 这里,拿着这个 什么? |
[35:35] | Go ahead. | 拿着 |
[35:37] | Now I want you to squeeze it in even beats,okay? | 现在我想你每次搏动时挤压,好吗? |
[35:42] | No,not too fast. Not too fast. | 不要太快,不要太快 |
[35:46] | There you go. | 这样正好 |
[35:58] | Dr.Milton? | Milton医生? |
[36:08] | I’ve got kids. | 我有孩子 |
[36:13] | Even beats. Okay? | 搏动着,好吗? |
[36:20] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[36:38] | what– what about my husband? | 我的丈夫呢? |
[36:40] | How long can he staylike that, with live ammo inside him? | 他那样子还能活多久呢? |
[36:44] | I honestly don’t know. | 说实话我不知道 |
[36:45] | But you’re gonna try to save him,right? | 但是你们将要尝试去救他,对吗? |
[36:48] | We’re gonna try. | 我们将会尝试 |
[36:49] | First,the bomb squad has to determine the best way | 首先,拆弹组将会选择最好的办法 |
[36:51] | to retrieve the device. | 取出炸弹装置 |
[36:53] | I’m sorry,mindy. I’m so sorry. | 我很对不起,Mindy. 我真的很对不起 |
[36:54] | Shut up!We’ve got three kids, | 闭嘴!我们有三个孩子 |
[36:57] | and you’ve got him building bazookas. | 你却让他来制造火箭筒 |
[37:05] | Oh,god. | 哦,天呀! |
[37:08] | he’s gonna die. | 他将会死去的 |
[37:10] | Uh,paul,why don’t you go with the officer there | 啊,Paul,你为什么不去外面 |
[37:13] | and answer his questions about the device you guys built? | 去回答警察关于你制造火箭筒的问题 |
[37:16] | Oh,anything.Anything to help. | 哦,任何事,只要能帮上忙 |
[37:17] | Uh,karev,why don’t we get mrs.Carlson a cup of coffee? | 嗯,Karev,去给Mrs-Calson倒一杯咖啡 |
[37:22] | I-I guess I should look on the bright side. | 我,我想我应该往好的方面想 |
[37:25] | It’s not like this can get any worse. | 不会有任何事情能比这个还要糟 |
[37:29] | I mean… this is it. | 我是说… 这就是结束 |
[37:31] | This is as bad as it gets. | 这就使最后的坏结果 |
[37:35] | Right? | 对吗? |
[37:43] | Dr.Bailey… um,I was… | Bailey医生… 嗯,我只是… |
[37:46] | dr.Bailey, what are you– | Bailey医生, 你在– |
[37:47] | -get someone to find me my suitcase. -I need my suitcase. | 去把我的手提箱拿来, 我需要我的手提箱 |
[37:49] | I’m goin’ home. | 我现在要回家 |
[37:51] | Dr.Bailey, you’re having a baby. | Bailey医生,你将会生下一个孩子 |
[37:52] | There’s not going to be any baby born today. | 我今天不会把孩子生下来的 |
[37:55] | You hear me? I’m holding it in. | 你听见我了吗? 我要把他留在里面 |
[37:57] | I’ll have him tomorrow. | 我明天才会生 |
[37:58] | Just not now. Not like this. | 只是不是现在,不像这样 |
[38:00] | No! Just… | 不! 只是… |
[38:04] | no. | 不 |
[38:06] | I’m goin’ home. | 我要回家 |
[38:07] | I’m goin’ home right now. | 我现在就要回家 |
[38:13] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[38:17] | I can’t do this without my husband. | 我不能做这个在没有我丈夫的情况下 |
[38:21] | I can’t do this all alone. | 我不能单独做这个 |
[38:30] | Okay,okay. | 好的,好的 |
[38:36] | so how are they gonna remove that ammo | 他们怎么能保障Hannah和James不死的情况下 |
[38:37] | without killing hannah and james? | 移动那个炸弹 |
[38:44] | Cristina. | |
[38:46] | The bomb squad guy said you’re supposed to stay away from there. | 拆弹组说你应该远离那里 |
[38:48] | Is it me or is hannah shaking? | Hannah在颤抖? |
[38:53] | Is she squeezing that ambu bag by herself? | 是她自己在给病人做抽吸吗? |
[38:54] | Where is dr.Milton? | Milton医生去哪里了? |
[39:04] | Hannah. | |
[39:06] | Where is the anesthesiologist? | 麻醉师去哪里了? |
[39:08] | He,um… | 啊,嗯… |
[39:11] | he left. | 他走了 |
[39:13] | He didn’t want to die. | 他不想死 |
[39:19] | Hannah. | |
[39:23] | I think I’m gonna take my hand out now. | 我想我现在要把手拿出来了 |
[39:28] | When the hell are people gonna learn? | 人们什么时候才能意识到? |
[39:31] | it may not be as bad as it seems. | 也许没有我们看见的那么糟 |
[39:34] | Her hand is holding that device steady. | 她的手托住了那个炸弹 |
[39:37] | Or maybe her hand is simply in there with the ammo. | 也许她的手并没有碰到任何东西 |
[39:40] | We can’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[39:42] | Yeah,well,my guy’s talked to the friend. | 是的,也许,我的人告诉我 |
[39:43] | That device is homemade, | 那个炸弹式自制的 |
[39:44] | which means it’s unstable and very unreliable. | 那意味着很不稳定 |
[39:47] | It could be a dud, but we have no way of knowing. | 也许它根本就不能爆炸 但是我们不知道 |
[39:49] | Add to that the fact that you’ve got a surgeon | 加上你们的另一个外科医生 |
[39:51] | in the O.R. Next door refusing to leave | 在另一间手术室拒绝离开 |
[39:52] | and a nervous paramedic’s hand inside the body cavity– | 这里还有一个神志紧张的救护人员 把一只手放到了人的身体里面 |
[39:55] | it’s definitely as bad as it seems. | 绝对比我们看见的要糟糕 |
[39:58] | That’s what I’m saying. | 这正是我所说的 |
[40:00] | hey,somebody! Help! We need help in here. | 快来人 帮助!我们这里需要帮助 |
[40:04] | I think I’m just gonna take it out now,okay? | 我认为现在我要把手拿开, |
[40:07] | You made it almost to the finish line.You can do this. | 你已经接近成功了,你可以做到的 |
[40:08] | No,no,I just want to take it out and be done with it. | 不,不 我只是想把手拿开一切将会结束 |
[40:11] | hannah,it won’t be much longer. | Hannah,不会再有很长时间了 |
[40:14] | Remember,you’re keeping him from bleeding out. | 记住,他现在仍然活着是因为你阻止了出血 |
[40:15] | No!I am 22 years old. | 不!我只有22岁 |
[40:18] | I should not even be in here. This is some kind of mistake. | 我根本就不应该到这里来,这是一个错误 |
[40:21] | She’s panicking. We need to clear the room. | 她现在很惊慌,我们需要马上撤离 |
[40:22] | I’m not leaving. | 我不会走的 |
[40:23] | -Grey,let’s move. -I’m not leaving her. | Grey我们离开 不,我不会走的 |
[40:25] | You need to get everyone out now,dr.Burke. | 你必须把所有人带出这里Bueke医生 |
[40:27] | She’s my intern. I am responsible for her. | 她是我的实习生,我对她负有责任 |
[40:29] | No,it’s gotta come out. It has to come out. | 不,我现在要把手拿出来,我必须把手拿出来 |
[40:31] | -Yang,go with dylan. -You go with dylan. | Yang,和Dylan出去 你和Dylan出去 |
[40:33] | -Hannah,look at me. -No,it’s gotta come out. | Hannah看着我 不,我要把手拿出来了 |
[40:35] | -Hannah. -No,no. | Hannah 不,不 |
[40:37] | Hannah,look at me. You can do this. | Hannah看着我,你可以做到的 |
[40:39] | Hannah, you need to calm down. | Hannah,你必须要冷静下来 |
[40:41] | You need to relax,hannah. Everything’s gonna be fine. | 你需要放松Hannah 所有事情将会结束 |
[40:43] | -No! -Hannah. | 不! |
[40:44] | you can do this. You can do this,hannah. | 你可以做得到,你可以做到的 Hannah |
[40:47] | No,it has to come out. | 不,我必须把手拿出来 |
[40:48] | No,you keep it there just a little while longer. | 不,你只要再坚持一会儿 |
[40:51] | I have to take it out! I have to! I have to! | 我要把手拿出来了!我必须这么做! |
[40:51] | -Hannah. -I have to! | Hannah,Hannah 我必须这么做 Hannah |
[40:53] | If you leave, it’ll break. | 如果你现在抽出来,它将会爆炸 |
[41:21] | Meredith. | |
[41:24] | What did I do? | 我干了什么? |
[41:26] | oh,god,meredith. | 哦,天呀,Meredith |
[41:31] | Just stay right where you are. | 你只要呆在那里 |
[41:33] | Nobody move. Stay exactly where you are. | 大家都呆在原来的地方不要动 |
[41:45] | What did I do? What did I do? | 我干了什么?我干了什么? |
[41:51] | What did I do? What did I do? | 我干了什么?我干了什么? |
[41:55] | What did I do? What did I do? | 我干了什么?我干了什么? |