| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:00] | previously on “grey’s anatomy”… | |
| [00:02] | i have a feeling. | 我有中不祥的预感 |
| [00:03] | what kind of feeling? | 什么预感? |
| [00:04] | like i might die. | 我可能要死了 |
| [00:07] | hello? | 嘿? |
| [00:07] | clearly not my dream. | 当然 这不是我做的梦 |
| [00:10] | my contractions are ten minutes apart | 我每个十分钟痉挛一次 |
| [00:11] | and my water just broke all over your shoes. | 而且我羊水破了 洒了你满鞋 |
| [00:14] | why can’t we call each other by our first name? | 为什么我们不能直呼彼此的名字? |
| [00:15] | i don’t think so. | 我可不这么想 |
| [00:16] | do you know i can’t remember the last time we kissed? | 你知道么 我都记不起来我们上次接吻在什么时候 |
| [00:18] | where is my husband? | 我丈夫在哪? |
| [00:20] | got into a car accident trying to get to the hospital before the birth. | 他想赶在孩子出生前到医院 可是出了车祸 |
| [00:23] | is my wife here? | 我妻子还好么? |
| [00:24] | there’s not going to be any baby born today. | 今天我不生了 |
| [00:26] | meredith and cristina are doers. | Meredith和Christina在留在那 |
| [00:28] | they’re doers. | 只有她们参与 |
| [00:29] | i’m horny, i’m half-naked and i’m saying yes. | 我都脱掉了衣服 欲火焚身 而且我说 来吧上我 |
| [00:31] | you want to stand there and talk metaphors, | 你是想站在那拐弯抹角 |
| [00:32] | or do you want to literally take off your pants? | 还是利索点把裤子脱了 |
| [00:35] | a quiet board means trouble. | 空任务板意味着麻烦 |
| [00:36] | a quiet board is death. | 意味着死亡 |
| [00:38] | hannah. hannah davies. | |
| [00:39] | why do you have your hand inside my patient? | 你的手为什么伸进了病人的身体? |
| [00:41] | my husband has to go and stand in front of his big gun– | 我丈夫非得过去 面朝着那个火箭筒 |
| [00:44] | he shot himself with a bazooka? | 他被巴祖卡击中了? |
| [00:46] | was there an explosion? no. | -那爆炸了么 -没有 |
| [00:48] | so i’m touching live, unexploded ammunition? | 那我手碰倒的是没爆炸的炸弹? |
| [00:51] | as of ten minutes ago, | 就十分钟之前 |
| [00:52] | all the operating rooms at seattle grace are completely evacuated | 所有西雅图Grace医院手术里的人都疏散了 |
| [00:55] | with the exception of dr. burke’s team. | 除了Burke医生那组 |
| [00:57] | and dr. shepherd’s team. | 还有Shepherd医生那组 |
| [00:59] | i’m not leaving bailey’s husband | 我可不会把Bailey丈夫留在这不管 |
| [01:00] | on the table with his skull flap open. | 开着颅 躺在手术台上 |
| [01:01] | pink mist. | 肉糊 |
| [01:03] | that’s what the bomb squad calls you when you blow up. | 当炸弹在你手里爆炸了 拆弹小组就会这么说 |
| [01:06] | dylan young, bomb squad. that device is homemade, | Dylan Young 拆弹小组的 炸弹是自制的 |
| [01:08] | which means it’s unstable and very unreliable. | 那就意味着非常不稳定 不可靠 |
| [01:10] | i am 22 years old. | 我只有22岁 |
| [01:11] | she’s panicking. we need to clear the room. | -她情绪开始不稳定 -我们得让无关的人都撤离 |
| [01:13] | this is some kind of mistake. | 这不公平 |
| [01:18] | i have to! | 我必须得这样做 |
| [01:19] | oh, what did i do? what did i do? what did i do? | 哦 我做了什么 我做了什么… |
| [01:23] | in hospitals,they say you know. | 据说在医院里 当一个人的死期来临的时候 |
| [01:27] | you know when you’re going to die. | 可以被预感得到 |
| [01:30] | some doctors sayt’s a look patients get in their eyes. | 有些医生说 那出自病人临死前的眼神 |
| [01:35] | some say there’s a scent,the smell of death. | 有人说那是一种气味 死亡的气味 |
| [01:39] | some think there’s just some kind of sixth sense. | 还有人认为是某种第六感 |
| [01:43] | when the great beyond is heading for you, | 当被这强大的灵异感所召唤的时候 |
| [01:46] | you feel it coming. | 你就会感觉到死亡正慢慢逼近 |
| [01:48] | whatever it is,it’s creepy. | 不管怎样 听地来就够吓人的 |
| [01:51] | because if you know, | 因为一旦你知道了你的死期将至 |
| [01:53] | what do you do about it? | 你该如何是好呢? |
| [01:56] | forget about the fact that you’re scared out of your mind. | 暂时先忘了发自你内心的恐惧 |
| [02:03] | if you knew this was your last day on earth… | 如果你知道今天就是你在世上的最后一天 |
| [02:08] | how would you want to spend it? | 你打算该怎么度过呢? |
| [02:17] | what’s going on? | 发生了什么事? |
| [02:18] | something happened in o.r. three. | 第三手术室发出了点问题 |
| [02:19] | what? | 什么? |
| [02:20] | i don’t know. | 我还不清楚 |
| [02:22] | all i know is that hannah, the paramedic, she’s missing. | 我只知道 Hannah那个急救员跑了 |
| [02:25] | chief? | 头? |
| [02:27] | what’s happened? | 发生了什么事? |
| [02:28] | a quiet board. | 空的任务板 |
| [02:30] | a quiet board is what’s happened. | 空的任务板 那就是发生了什么 |
| [02:40] | dr. shepherd. | Shepherd 医生 |
| [02:43] | dr. burke. | Burke 医生 |
| [02:45] | how’s it going? | 进行得怎么样? |
| [02:49] | if i do what the textbooks say, | 如果照教科书上说的来做 |
| [02:50] | he could lose the power of speech, | 他可能会失去说话的能力 |
| [02:51] | herniate through the first craniotomy and die. | 在第一次开颅手术时脱肠 然后死 |
| [02:53] | what’s your other option? | 你的想法呢? |
| [02:55] | well, if i do at i want to do, | 如果照我的意愿去做的话 |
| [02:57] | he could lose the power of speech, | 他可能会失去说话的能力 |
| [02:59] | herniate through the first craniotomy and die. | 在第一次开颅手术时脱肠 然后死 |
| [03:01] | yeah. well, good luck with that. | 那好 祝你成功吧 |
| [03:03] | thanks. | 谢谢 |
| [03:07] | is there something you want? | 你有什么话要对我说么 |
| [03:10] | you know, it was really stupid of you not to evacuate. | 你要知道 你不撤离真是有点蠢的做法 |
| [03:13] | hmm. you, too. | hmm…你也是 |
| [03:15] | yeah, i know. | 是的 我承认 |
| [03:16] | we should consider a change of profession. | 我们应该考虑换个职业 |
| [03:18] | yes, we should. | 对 我们都应该 |
| [03:20] | now can you operate | 你现在能给那个人开刀 |
| [03:22] | and, uh, remove the device from the guy? | 把炸弹取出来么? |
| [03:27] | after the bomb squad is through assessing him, | 要等到拆弹小组作过检查之后才行 |
| [03:31] | i’m going to try. | 我会尽力 |
| [03:37] | gotta say, | 我想说 |
| [03:38] | don’t want to be the guy that kills bailey’s husband. | 我不愿你成为夺去bailey丈夫命的人 |
| [03:40] | i don’t want to be the guy that kills us all. | 我不愿夺去我们所有人的命 |
| [03:47] | dr. shepherd. | Shepherd 医生 |
| [03:49] | dr. burke. | Burke 医生 |
| [04:01] | you realize how stupid that was? | 你要知道这么做有多蠢么? |
| [04:02] | it was, mer.increadable stupid | 是呀 Mer 极其愚蠢 |
| [04:04] | okay, you know when you don’t need to be made fun of? | 够了 你不需要这样取笑我 |
| [04:06] | like, when you’ve got your hand inside a body | 就像现在 你的手塞在一个人身体里 |
| [04:08] | that’s got a bomb in it | 而且摸着一颗炸弹 |
| [04:09] | and a stranger is velcroing a flak jacket to your boobs. | 一个陌生人在给你穿防弹衣 而且把你的胸勒得紧紧地 |
| [04:12] | okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
| [04:12] | you’ve got a sense of irony. | 你说话还挺讽刺的 |
| [04:13] | only when things are really ironic. | 只有该讽刺的时候 讽刺 |
| [04:19] | i had a feeling. | 我早就有预感 |
| [04:23] | what’s that? | 预感到什么? |
| [04:27] | nothing. | 没什么 |
| [04:52] | time for you to go. | 你该出去了 |
| [04:53] | no, i’m staying. | 不 我要留在这 |
| [04:54] | there’s nothing more you can do here. | 你在这也做不了什么 |
| [04:55] | we’ve got it covered. | 我们能应付得了 |
| [04:58] | cristina, this is not another cool surgery. | Christina,这可不是什么重要的手术 |
| [05:01] | this ammo could go off at any time | 这炸弹随时可能爆炸 |
| [05:03] | and kill everyone in this room. | 把这房间里的所有人都炸死 |
| [05:04] | do you get that? you cannot be in here. | 你明白么?你不能留在这 |
| [05:06] | you think this is about surgery? | 你认为我留下是因为个手术? |
| [05:07] | cristina, i cannot do this with you in here | Christina 你在这 我没法做手术 |
| [05:11] | i cannot think. | 我没法集中精神 |
| [05:20] | we’ll be fine. | 我们会没事的 |
| [05:24] | it’s okay. | 没问题 |
| [05:35] | you know in the movies how there’s always the hero | 你知道在电影里总会有个英雄 |
| [05:38] | and then there’s the other guy, | 还有另一个人 |
| [05:39] | the guy who sees danger | 那人一看见有危险 |
| [05:40] | and then runs in the opposite direction? | 就马上逃了 |
| [05:43] | yes. | 知道 |
| [05:45] | be the other guy. | 我希望你是逃跑那个人 |
| [06:11] | so you have a plan, right? | 你都计划好了 对吧 |
| [06:15] | you’re really gonna get me outta this, right? | 你会让我安全的出去 对吧 |
| [06:30] | i feel like colors are brighter. | 我感觉眼前看到的颜色比正常要更明亮 |
| [06:31] | does anyone feel like colors are brighter? | 你们有没有这感觉 |
| [06:33] | my head hurts. | 我的头好疼 |
| [06:34] | it’s the adrenaline. | 那是肾上腺素在作怪 |
| [06:35] | do you have the smell thing? | 你闻到什么了吗? |
| [06:37] | ’cause i have like this crazy– shut up! | -我闻到什么奇怪的… -闭嘴 |
| [06:42] | are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
| [06:43] | of course she’s not okay. | 她当然有事 |
| [06:44] | how could she possibly be okay? | 她怎么可能会没事 |
| [06:45] | you’re insensitive. | 你感觉迟钝 |
| [06:46] | i’m not innsitive. | 我可不迟钝 |
| [06:47] | would you two just shut up? | 你们两个能不能闭上嘴 |
| [06:48] | nobody cares if the blue is bluer | 没人在乎什么浅蓝变成深蓝 |
| [06:51] | or if you have super smelling powers. | 或者什么灵异气味 |
| [06:52] | meredith could die. | Meredith可能会死 |
| [06:54] | any minute she could just… die. | 随时她可能会…死 |
| [06:57] | actually stop living. | 就是停止呼吸 |
| [07:01] | dead. | 就是死了 |
| [07:03] | a corpse. | 就剩下尸体在那 |
| [07:13] | oh, go–i’m sorry. | 哎呀 别…请原谅 |
| [07:15] | god, i have really inappropriate reactions to this kind of stress. | 上帝呀 这么大的压力让我的行为有点怪 |
| [07:19] | i’m sorry. hold on. | 对不起 让我平静一下 |
| [07:23] | okay? | 没事了? |
| [07:24] | yeah. | 好了 |
| [07:26] | should we, like… | 我们是不是应该… |
| [07:27] | should we, like, do something? | 应该做点什么 |
| [07:28] | i mean, call meredith’s family? | 我是说 通知Meredith的家人 |
| [07:29] | we are meredith’s family. | 我们就是Meredith的家人 |
| [07:32] | i’m sorry. | 对不起 |
| [07:34] | i’m sorry. | 对不起 |
| [07:43] | we are meredith’s family. | 我们就是Meredith的家人 |
| [07:51] | this area’s been evacuated, dr. yang. | Yang医生 手术室里的人都已经撤离了 |
| [07:54] | and somehow you’re still here. | 但是 你却还在这 |
| [07:55] | i have to be here. you don’t. | 我必须要留下 而你没有这个必要 |
| [07:58] | yes, i do. | 不 我有必要 |
| [07:59] | dr. yang– | Yang医生 |
| [08:00] | yes, i do. | 我有这个必要 |
| [08:04] | besides, i– | 反正… |
| [08:05] | i’m guessing you need a little company. | 我想你也需要个助手 |
| [08:12] | how’s he doing? | 病人情况怎么样 |
| [08:14] | he’s hanging in there. | 还好 |
| [08:16] | how’s that paramedic hannah doing? | 那个急救员Hannah怎么样了? |
| [08:18] | hannah? | |
| [08:19] | the girl with the bomb. | 扶着炸弹的那个女孩儿 |
| [08:21] | she’s hanging in there, too. | 她也还在 |
| [08:26] | calm down. | 冷静 |
| [08:26] | calm down? | 你让我冷静? |
| [08:27] | i have an evacuated o.r., a bomb in a body cavity, | 手术室里的人还不能撤离 炸弹还在那个人的胸腔里 |
| [08:31] | a missing paramedic, | 那个急救员还跑掉了 |
| [08:32] | an intern with her hand on the explosive, | 我们实习医生手里的东西随时会爆炸 |
| [08:35] | two world-class surgeons in harm’s way, | 两个世界顶级的外科医生身处险境 |
| [08:37] | a man on a table who may bleed out at any moment | 手术台上的那个人随时会因失血过多而死 |
| [08:39] | unless we remove the bomb from his chest | 除非我们从他胸腔里取出炸弹 |
| [08:42] | and my favorite resident in labor, | 接着我最欣赏的手下的孩子马上要出世 |
| [08:44] | who you are now telling me refuses to push. | 而她却拒绝生产 |
| [08:47] | really? “calm down”? | 说真的 我能冷静下来么? |
| [08:49] | you really want to say right now to me, “calm down”? | 你现在是真的要我 冷静下来么? |
| [08:51] | okay, don’t calm down. | 那好 那就别冷静 |
| [08:52] | dr. bailey is scared, sir. it’s a day to be scad. | Dr. bailey很害怕 今天的发生的事令她害怕 |
| [08:57] | she won’t let me examine her, but from what i can tell, | 她不让我给她检查 但我看… |
| [08:59] | her contractions are 40 seconds apart, | 现在她每40秒钟痉挛一次 |
| [09:01] | and she is refusing to push. | 而她却拒绝生产 |
| [09:02] | the baby coulgo into distress, | 孩子可能会有危险 |
| [09:04] | and if she doesn’t come out of this, i mean, and soon, | 如果她还不配合的话 我的意思是 |
| [09:06] | then i gonna need an o.r. to do an emergency c-section. | 待会儿我就需要个手术室 紧急剖腹产 |
| [09:08] | i can’t give you an o.r., addie. | 我没法给你安排手术室Addie |
| [09:10] | i don’t have an o.r. to give. | 我哪有手术室安排给你 |
| [09:12] | can’t you convince her to push? bailey’s rational. | 你就不能劝劝她么 Bailey一向很理性 |
| [09:14] | she’s not bailey right now. she’s a woman in labor | 她现在不是Bailey医生 而是一个丈夫躺在有炸弹威胁的手术台上 |
| [09:16] | whose husband is in surgery next to a bomb. | 自己马上要生产的女人 |
| [09:18] | so is yours. | 你丈夫也一样 |
| [09:20] | this is about bailey. | 我们在谈Bailey的事 |
| [09:21] | i need an o.r. | 我需要一个手术室 |
| [09:22] | i don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道跟你说什么好 |
| [09:23] | look, richard, we have about an hour to change bailey’s mind. | 听我说 Richard 我们只有一个小时的时间让Bailey回心转意 |
| [09:26] | and then i’m gonna need you to get me an o.r., | 不然的话 我需要你安排一个手术室 |
| [09:28] | build me an o.r., find me a helicopter | 给我建个手术室或找个直升机 |
| [09:30] | to fly me to any o.r. in the city. | 带我们到西雅图的其它医院 |
| [09:32] | otherwise, instead of having a baby, she’ll be losing one. | 要不然的话 她可能会失去这个孩子 |
| [09:44] | here are the blueprints you asked for, chief. | 这是你要的医院平面图 主任 |
| [09:46] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [10:01] | i laugh at funerals. | 我在葬礼上笑出来 |
| [10:04] | i don’t go to funerals. | 我不参加葬礼 |
| [10:12] | izzie. iz… | |
| [10:23] | i was jealous. | 我嫉妒过 |
| [10:28] | i was jealous of meredith and the surgery. i… | 我嫉妒Meredith和那些大手术 我… |
| [10:31] | i-i was… | 我..我.. |
| [10:35] | jealous, and now… | 嫉妒她 而现在… |
| [10:40] | i was jealous, alex. | 我嫉妒她 Alex |
| [10:58] | is this the strangest thing | 这是不是在你承接的手术中 |
| [10:59] | that’s ever happened in your o.r.? | 最奇怪的一次? |
| [11:02] | i’d have to say that it is. | 我得说 没错 |
| [11:04] | good. | 对 |
| [11:05] | ’cause i’m very competitive. | 因为我竞争力很强 |
| [11:08] | all the best surgeons are. | 所有一流的外科医生都很有竞争力 |
| [11:14] | dr. montgomery-shepherd just talked to the chief. | Montgomery-Shepherd刚和主任谈过了 |
| [11:16] | they’re really worried about you. | 他们真得很担心你 |
| [11:18] | she’s on the phone with mercy west right now | 她正在联系Mercy West医院 |
| [11:19] | to see if they have any o.r.s available. | 看看有没有空的手术室 |
| [11:21] | i need someone to drive me home. | 我只需要有人开车送我回家 |
| [11:23] | they’re talking about doing an emergency c-section. | 他们在商量紧急剖腹产 |
| [11:25] | they can talk all they want. i’m not going to mercy west. | 他们谈什么我不管 我不会去Mercy West |
| [11:28] | the baby is not coming out. i need a ride. | 我今天不生了 我要搭车回家 |
| [11:31] | i can’t focus enough to drive myself, | 我这样子开不了车 |
| [11:33] | and tucker… | 而Tucker他现在… |
| [11:36] | i need a ride. | 我要搭车回家 |
| [11:37] | you could lose it. you know this. | 你知道的 你会失去这孩子 |
| [11:38] | i told you already, i’m not having this baby until tomorrow. | 我都说过了 我明天再生着孩子 |
| [11:41] | this baby could die before it’s even born. can you give me a ride home | 孩子即使明天生下来也可能会死 你能开车送我回家么? |
| [11:47] | dr. bailey– then get out. | -Bailey医生 -不行那就给我滚出去 |
| [12:09] | is–is there any news? | 有…有什么消息么 |
| [12:11] | what? | 什么? |
| [12:12] | oh, i’m sorry, mrs. carlson. | 哦 对不起Carlson夫人 |
| [12:14] | m-my husband… | 我 我丈夫 |
| [12:16] | i was wondering if there was any news | 我也在等消息 |
| [12:19] | because you look so worried. | 因为你看起来很担忧 |
| [12:21] | and i heard this doctor saying that even ough | 我听医生说 |
| [12:23] | that girl’s got her finger on the tear in his heart, | 虽然那个姑娘的手指堵在心脏的伤口上 |
| [12:27] | that my husband’s losing… blood. | 但我丈夫还是在失血 |
| [12:30] | every second, he’s losing blood, | 每一秒都在流血 |
| [12:33] | which means he could die. | 那意味着他可能会死 |
| [12:35] | he could die. | 他可能会死? |
| [12:38] | i ask because i know yoll tell me the truth… | 我们你是我希望你能跟我讲实情 |
| [12:41] | because you look so worried. | 因为你看起来很担忧 |
| [12:42] | mrs. carlson… | Carlson夫人 |
| [12:49] | yes… it’s possible he could bleed out and die | 是的 如果我们不及时手术的话 |
| [12:52] | if we don’t operate soon. | 他有可能会因失血过多而死 |
| [12:55] | okay. | 那好 |
| [13:00] | okay. | 那好 |
| [13:03] | thank you | 谢谢 |
| [13:04] | for telling me the truth. | 谢谢你告诉我实情 |
| [13:07] | i’ll just,m… | 那我… |
| [13:09] | i’ll just go wait over here. | 那我就坐这等消息 |
| [13:13] | look, will somebody get me an update? | 有没有人能给我最新消息? |
| [13:15] | and where’s the head of the bomb squad? | 拆弹小组的负责人在哪? |
| [13:18] | i’m right here, and we’re good to go. | 我在这 目前一切顺利 |
| [13:20] | my team’s in place. dr. burke is ready. | 我小组的人员已经到位 Burke也已经准备好了 |
| [13:23] | the patient’ in stable condition. | 病人的情况很稳定 |
| [13:24] | we can have the bomb out in under ten minutes | 我们能在十分钟之内取出炸弹 |
| [13:26] | if i’m not interrupted again. | 如果我没打扰你的话 |
| [13:29] | in the o.r., | 在手术室 |
| [13:30] | we put our patients under general anesthesia. | 我们对患者进行麻醉 |
| [13:32] | yeah? | 是的 |
| [13:33] | that involves a steady flow of pure oxygen. | 那需要稳定的氧气流 |
| [13:38] | well, can’t you turn off the oxygen in my o.r.? | 你不能关掉手术室的氧气么? |
| [13:41] | i can and i have. | 我能 我可以关掉 |
| [13:43] | but… | 但是 |
| [13:44] | this is your o.r. | 这是你们所在的手术室 |
| [13:48] | this is the o.r. floor’s main oxygen line. | 这是手术室楼层里的总管线 |
| [14:00] | it’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
| [14:03] | you don’t know that. | 但你不明白 |
| [14:04] | it’s just what you say. | 你只是说说而已 |
| [14:07] | i know. | 我知道 |
| [14:12] | where you going? | 你去哪? |
| [14:13] | i can’t just… | 我不能就这么… |
| [14:14] | i gotta do something to help. | 我得帮忙做点事 |
| [14:18] | thank you | 谢谢 |
| [14:19] | for saying that it’s gonna be okay, | 谢谢你安慰我会没事 |
| [14:22] | even if it is just what you say. | 即使你只是说说而已 |
| [14:38] | stop it. | 停下 |
| [14:40] | i’m not a patient. | 我不是患者 |
| [14:42] | what? | 什么 |
| [14:42] | the two of you are looking at me | 你们两个 |
| [14:44] | the way we look at patients, | 正在用对待患者的眼神看着我 |
| [14:46] | like i’m gonna freak out at any minute. | 就像我不知道什么时候会发狂 |
| [14:48] | i’m not gonna freak out. | 我不会发狂的 |
| [14:49] | so whatever it is, just tell me straight out. | 不管情况怎样 直说吧 |
| [14:57] | the main oxygen line runs directly under this room. | 氧气总管直通在这个手术室的地下 |
| [15:01] | okay. | 好 |
| [15:04] | not okay? | 情况不好? |
| [15:07] | well? | 呃… |
| [15:09] | i need one of you | 我要你们其中一个 |
| [15:10] | to tell me what this means, exactly. | 告诉我到底这意味着什么? |
| [15:13] | because i think i know what it means, | 因为我认为我知道那意味着什么 |
| [15:15] | but i tend to be “glass half-empty” these days. | 但是我最近比较悲观 |
| [15:18] | so i won’t trust what i think it means | 所以我不会相信我的想法 |
| [15:20] | because what i think it means is that if the bomb | 因为我认为那意味着 |
| [15:23] | were to explode over the oxygen line, | 如果炸弹在氧气总管道的上面爆炸 |
| [15:26] | the whole hospital could blow up. | 整个医院都会成为废墟 |
| [15:30] | and that’s just crazy, right? | 其实不是这样的 对吧 |
| [15:35] | i need an answer | 请回答我 |
| [15:36] | on when they’re gonna start moving. | 他们什么时候开始转移 |
| [15:37] | chief. | 主任 |
| [15:38] | look, i’m busy. | 没看见么 我很忙 |
| [15:39] | i know, i know you’re really, really busy, | 我知道 我知道你非常非常的忙 |
| [15:42] | but if there was something, anything that we | 但有没有什么我们… |
| [15:43] | could do to help, it would really be very helpful. | 我们能帮得上忙 |
| [15:46] | we need an assignment, sir. | 这需要你的签字 主任 |
| [15:47] | look, i need… | 我需要… |
| [15:49] | chief? | 主任? |
| [15:49] | i need… | 我需要… |
| [15:50] | he’s pale and diaphoretic. | 他脸色苍白冒虚汗 |
| [15:52] | check his pulse. | 查查他的脉搏 |
| [15:53] | we need some help over here. | 我们这需要帮忙 |
| [15:54] | come on, let’s move people. | 快点 都动起来 |
| [15:56] | i’ll get a wheelchair. | 我去拿轮椅 |
| [15:57] | i think he’s having a heart attack. | 我想他是突发心脏病 |
| [16:00] | meredith, all it means | Meredith 那意味着 |
| [16:05] | is that we have to move. | 我们必须转移 |
| [16:07] | move? | 转移? |
| [16:08] | that’s right, we have to move. | 对 我们必须转移 |
| [16:09] | and now, | 就现在 |
| [16:10] | because i don’t want to spend another second in this room. | 因为我不想在这个屋子里多呆一分钟 |
| [16:12] | wait. | 等一下 |
| [16:13] | i can’t wiggle my fingers because we can’t shift the ammo. | 我不都不能动一下我的手指 就因为我们不能移动炸弹 |
| [16:17] | and now you want to roll out the entire gurney? | 而现在你却要移动轮床 |
| [16:19] | well, that’s our safest– safest option. | 这是我们最安全的做法 |
| [16:23] | so we move. | 那我们就转移 |
| [16:24] | not a problem. we can do this. | 没问题 我们能做到 |
| [16:26] | you handling this, grey? | 准备好了么 Grey |
| [16:28] | i’m handling this. | 我准备好了 |
| [16:32] | so how’s it look? | 怎么样? |
| [16:33] | hard to say for sure. e.k.g. is normal. | 现在还很难确定 心电图还正常 |
| [16:35] | that’s good news. | 好消息 |
| [16:37] | all right, i’m getting up. | 好了 我得起来 |
| [16:37] | sir, you should really wait | 主任 你真的应该在这躺着休息 |
| [16:39] | until we get the blood work back. | 直到验血结果出来 |
| [16:40] | i’m not listening, stevens. | 我不会听的Stevens |
| [16:41] | you can talk to me, dr. stevens. | 跟我说说Stevens医生 |
| [16:44] | um… | |
| [16:46] | um… | |
| [16:49] | okay. | 好吧 |
| [16:51] | your husband should really wait | 你的丈夫现在需要留在这 |
| [16:53] | until we get the blood work back for confirmation. | 等验血结果出来才能确诊 |
| [16:55] | okay, out, both of you. | 够了 你们两个 出去 |
| [16:59] | i’m gettin’ up. | 我要起来 |
| [16:59] | you’re gonna have to bodycheck me to do so. | 你得等检查结果出来才行 |
| [17:02] | adele, there is a bomb. | Adele 这有颗炸弹 |
| [17:04] | i heard. | 我听说了 |
| [17:18] | dr. montgomery-shephd… | Montgomery-Shepherd医生 |
| [17:21] | what are we gonna do? | 你打算怎么做? |
| [17:22] | i mean, about dr. bailey. | 我是指Bailey医生 |
| [17:25] | can–can we drug her? | 能…能给她施药么? |
| [17:27] | against her will? | 违反她的意愿? |
| [17:28] | no. well… yes? | 不 呃…是的 |
| [17:33] | i mean, can’t we force her to push? | 我是说 我们能不能强迫她生产 |
| [17:35] | if, uh… | 如果 呃… |
| [17:37] | declare her temporarily insane? | 宣布她暂时性精神失常 |
| [17:41] | you want me to declare miranda bailey– | 你想让我宣布Miranda Bailey |
| [17:43] | miranda bailey– incompetent? | Miranda Bailey失去行为能力? |
| [17:48] | do you think that’ll help? | 你认为那会有用么? |
| [17:49] | you think it’ll make her more inclined, | 你认为那会是她更愿意 |
| [17:50] | more comfortable giving birth? | 更舒服地生下孩子么? |
| [17:53] | i don’t know, that’s why | 我不知道 这就是为什么 |
| [17:54] | do you think i’m not doing everything i can to help her? | 你难道认为我没有尽全力帮她么? |
| [17:57] | i mean, do you think i’m just out here | 我的意思是 你认为我在袖手旁观么? |
| [17:58] | because, i don’t know, i’m feelin’ a little lazy, | 我不知道 就因为我到自己有点怠慢 |
| [18:00] | just needed a little “me” time? | 我只想需要点属于我自己的一点点时间 |
| [18:01] | i’m just asking– | 我就想问问 |
| [18:01] | stop asking! | 你别问了 |
| [18:03] | because no matter what you ask, the answer is i don’t know. | 因为你再怎么问 我得回答都是我不知道 |
| [18:06] | i’m doing everything i can– | 我已经尽力了 |
| [18:08] | everything i can. | 尽了全力 |
| [18:10] | miranda bailey’s husband is in mortal danger– | Miranda Bailey的丈夫正生命垂危 |
| [18:12] | actual mortal danger– and there is not a lot | 生命极度垂危 |
| [18:15] | i can say to comfort her right now | 我现在没法安慰她 |
| [18:16] | because there’s not a lot anybody can say to comfort me. | 因为都没有一个人来安慰一下我 |
| [18:19] | i’m doing my best. dr. bailey is doing her best. | 我尽力了 Bailey医生也尽力了 |
| [18:22] | and i need you to do your best, | 我需要你也尽力 |
| [18:23] | and i need it to be better than standing here | 我需要你尽力而不是站在这 |
| [18:26] | asking me the world’s stupidest questions. | 问我世界上最愚蠢的问题 |
| [18:29] | i don’t know, o’malley! | 我不知道O’malley |
| [19:00] | hey. | 嘿 |
| [19:04] | you okay? | 你没事吧 |
| [19:09] | wait, are you bleeding? | 等等 你流血了 |
| [19:11] | i-i think i fell. | 我 我想我是跌倒了 |
| [19:13] | i was–i was running, and, um, and i fell. | 我 我一直在跑 然后 摔倒了 |
| [19:18] | it’s okay. | 没事的 |
| [19:22] | are you hannah? | 你就是Hannah? |
| [19:26] | yeah. | 是的 |
| [19:31] | can i have those scissors, dr. yang? | Yang医生 递给我那把剪刀 |
| [19:35] | what is so interesti out there, dr. yang? | 外面什么让你那么感兴趣 Yang医生 |
| [19:37] | i-i… | 我…我… |
| [19:59] | you’re doing great. | 你做得很好 |
| [20:01] | let’s go over it again. | 我们再仔细确认一遍 |
| [20:04] | the device is shaped like a rocket. | 炸弹的形状像火箭 |
| [20:06] | it’s about 8 inches long. | 大约8英尺长 |
| [20:08] | and we’re gonna have everything ready. | 一切都会准备好的 |
| [20:09] | dr. burke’s team is gonna be in place | Burke大夫那边会安排好 |
| [20:11] | and my team is gonna be in place. | 我们小组也会安排好 |
| [20:13] | then i’m gonna ask you to take the hand | 待会儿我会让你从Carlson先生的身体里 |
| [20:16] | that you have in mr. carlson | 抽出你的手 |
| [20:19] | and wrap it around the device. | 然后我会把炸弹包起来 |
| [20:21] | and pull it out. | 拉出来 |
| [20:22] | level. | 保持水平 |
| [20:23] | pull it out while keeping it level. | 拉出来 边保持水平 |
| [20:32] | you know, i don’t like you very much. | 你知道么 我不怎么喜欢你 |
| [20:34] | i don’t like you either. | 我也不怎么喜欢你 |
| [20:35] | what are you doing? | 你们在干什么? |
| [20:36] | stop. stop right where you are. | 停下 站在那别动 |
| [20:38] | what are you doing? | 你在这干什么? |
| [20:39] | i thought dr. burke told you to leave. | 我想Burke医生已经叫你离开了 |
| [20:41] | we’re moving to an o.r. further away from the oxygen line. | 我们正在转移到离氧气管道较远的手术室 |
| [20:45] | you know, in ce we blow up. | 你知道 为了以防万一 |
| [20:46] | i distinctly remember him telling you to leave. | 我记得非常清楚Burke医生叫你离开 |
| [20:49] | where is he? | 他在哪? |
| [20:50] | he’s prepping the o.r. | 他在准备手术室 |
| [20:53] | then he’ll never know, will he? | 那他就不会参与了 是不是? |
| [21:01] | you stay over there. | 你就站在那别动 |
| [21:05] | you stay over there. | 你就站在那 |
| [21:10] | you ready? | 准备好了吗? |
| [21:12] | nice. | 好 |
| [21:18] | tell me something. | 跟我说点什么 |
| [21:20] | what? | 什么? |
| [21:21] | cristina… | |
| [21:22] | i have my hand on a bomb, i’m freakin’ out, | 我手上有颗炸弹 我非常害怕 |
| [21:26] | and most importantly, i really have to pee. | 更重要的是 我好想小便 |
| [21:28] | tell me anything. | 随便说点什么 |
| [21:33] | he told me he loved me. | 他说他爱我 |
| [21:36] | last night– he thought i was sleeping, | 就在昨晚 他以为我睡觉了 |
| [21:37] | but i heard him say it. | 但是我听到了 |
| [21:39] | burke loves you. | Burke 爱你 |
| [21:40] | yeah. | 是呀 |
| [21:42] | mind your own business. | 别管闲事 |
| [21:46] | burke loves you. | Burke 爱你 |
| [21:48] | yeah, everybody has problems. | 是呀 每个人就都有问题 |
| [21:52] | well, are you gonna say it back or… | 那你会不会对他说… |
| [21:54] | of course not. | 当然不会 |
| [21:55] | he didn’t say it to me. he said it to sleeping me. | 他又没面对面对我说 趁我睡着了才说 |
| [21:57] | reciprocity is not required. | 我可不要回敬他 |
| [22:03] | besides, he might blow up. | 况且 他可能会疯掉 |
| [22:04] | excellent point. | 说得好 |
| [22:16] | All right, everybody. | 没事的 |
| [22:19] | let’s just keep placing one foot in front of the other. | 大家保持一步一步朝前走 |
| [22:23] | nice and slow. | 轻点 慢慢来 |
| [22:25] | all right, meredith, we’re almost there. | 没事的Meredith 我们就要到了 |
| [22:27] | okay. | 好 |
| [22:28] | we’re almost there. nice and easy. you ready? | 我们就到了 好的放松 你准备好了么? |
| [22:30] | yep. | 准备好了 |
| [22:31] | all right, let’s go. | 那好 我们开始 |
| [22:33] | all right, nice and slow. | 好的 轻一点 慢一点 |
| [22:41] | you had to say you were gonna die today. | 你当时应该说 你今天可能会死 |
| [22:45] | i told you. | 我告诉你了 |
| [22:51] | but you are gonna need a couple of stitches. | 你的手需要缝几针 |
| [22:57] | hannah… | |
| [22:58] | uh, is there someone you’d like me to call? | 你需要通知什么人么? |
| [23:00] | family or maybe… | 家人或者… |
| [23:02] | okay. | 那好 |
| [23:06] | that doctor… | 那个医生 |
| [23:09] | dr. grey. | Grey医生 |
| [23:10] | meredith. | |
| [23:13] | is she– | 她还… |
| [23:13] | she’s still there. | 她还在那么 |
| [23:16] | so she’s still alive? | 那她还活着? |
| [23:17] | she’s alive. | 还活着 |
| [23:20] | she’s still alive. | 她还活着 |
| [23:27] | dr. milton shouldn’t have left you. | Milton医生不应该留下你不管 |
| [23:30] | he’s a coward. | 他是个懦夫 |
| [23:31] | i’m the coward. | 我才是个懦夫 |
| [23:32] | no. | 不是的 |
| [23:33] | i ran away. | 我逃走了 |
| [23:37] | you think you’re gonna be different. | 你以为你会不同 |
| [23:40] | you think you’re gonna be the kind of person who stays | 你以为你是那种会留下来 |
| [23:42] | and does something. | 做点什么的人 |
| [23:45] | you know, a good man in a storm. | 你知道 暴风雨里的勇士 |
| [23:48] | i’m a paramedic. | 我是个护理人员 |
| [23:49] | i’m supposed to stay and do something. | 我本应该留下做点什么 |
| [23:51] | i’m not supposed to run away. | 我不该逃跑 |
| [23:55] | i’m not supposed to hide under the stairs | 我不该躲在楼梯口 |
| [23:57] | ’cause i left two people to die. | 因为我扔下的两个人可能送命 |
| [24:02] | i was supposed to stay and do something. | 我应该留下做点什么 |
| [24:05] | i ran away. | 而我却跑掉 |
| [24:12] | well, blood work’s back. | 验血报告出来了 |
| [24:14] | the chief had an anxiety attack. | 头是焦虑过度 |
| [24:18] | who’s gonna tell him? | 咱们两个谁去告诉他? |
| [24:19] | um… i gave you sex in a linen closet, | um… 储藏室我让你站了便宜 |
| [24:21] | you tell him. | 你去 |
| [24:22] | fair enough. | 很公平 |
| [24:27] | okay, dr. bailey, let’s go. | 好了Bailey医生 我们开始吧 |
| [24:32] | dr. bailey, i need you to turn on your back. | Bailey医生 我需要你平躺下来 |
| [24:34] | i need you to push. | 我需要你用力 |
| [24:35] | leave me alone. | 你们都走开 |
| [24:39] | miranda… | |
| [24:42] | all right, i can’t let her go any longer. | 我可管不了她了 |
| [24:44] | i’m gonna go tell richard | 我要去告诉Richard |
| [24:45] | that he has to give us an o.r., okay? | 他得给我们安排一个手术室 |
| [24:49] | dr. bailey, i’m surprised at you. | Bailey 医生 |
| [24:50] | i really thought– | 我真的认为 |
| [24:52] | this is not how i thought you would do this. | 这不是我眼中的Bailey 医生 |
| [24:54] | dr. o’malley, i don’t think that– | O’malley医生 我不认为… |
| [24:55] | i truly– i expected more | 我真的希望看到 |
| [24:59] | george… | |
| [25:12] | you’re dr. bailey. | 你是Bailey 医生 |
| [25:15] | you don’t hide from a fight. | 你从来就不畏惧困难 |
| [25:19] | you don’t give up. | 你从来都不放弃 |
| [25:20] | you strive for greatness. | 你为卓越而战 |
| [25:26] | you, dr. bailey… you are a doer. | 是你Bailey医生 你是那个了不起的人 |
| [25:34] | i know your husband’s not here, | 我知道你的丈夫现在不在这里 |
| [25:35] | and i know there are a lot of things going on here | 我也知道这里要发生很多事 |
| [25:39] | that we have no control over. | 我们没法控制的事 |
| [25:43] | but this… | 但是这件事 |
| [25:49] | this… | 就这件事 |
| [25:53] | we can do. | 我们可以做到 |
| [25:58] | okay? | 好吗? |
| [26:05] | okay. | 开始吧 |
| [26:32] | let’s have this baby. | 让我们帮助你生出你的小宝贝 |
| [26:41] | we’re ready when you are. | 你准备好了 我们就可以动手术了 |
| [26:43] | we’re good. meredith? | 我们准备好了 你呢Meredith? |
| [26:47] | yeah. | 准备好了 |
| [26:48] | i’m going to extend the wound. | 我要把创口扩大 |
| [26:50] | when i cut, the bleeding’s going to intensify. | 我一下刀 出血就会加剧 |
| [26:53] | if we’re going to save mr. carlson, | 如果要保住Carlson先生 |
| [26:54] | you have to pull the ammo out immediately. | 你必须第一时间把炸弹拿出来 |
| [26:56] | but remember, | 但要记住 |
| [26:58] | remove it while keeping it as level as possible. | 取出炸弹时一定要尽量保持水平 |
| [27:01] | nice and easy, no quick movements. | 一定要轻轻的 动作不要快 |
| [27:04] | level. | 保持水平 |
| [27:05] | right, level. | 对 保持水平 |
| [27:07] | you ready? | 准备好了么? |
| [27:09] | i, uh… | 我…. |
| [27:15] | do i have a choice? | 我有选择么? |
| [27:16] | you have to be ready. | 你必须要准备好 |
| [27:21] | yeah. | 是的 |
| [27:22] | i guess. | 我想是的 |
| [27:24] | scalpel. | 手术刀 |
| [27:27] | i guess i’m ready. | 我想我是准备好了 |
| [27:36] | how’s it going out there, yang? | 那边的情况怎样了? |
| [27:37] | everything’s fine. | 都还顺利 |
| [27:38] | how’s the girl with the bomb? | 扶着炸弹的姑娘怎样了? |
| [27:40] | how’s he doing? | 病人怎样了 |
| [27:41] | he’s almost there. i need suction. | 快完事了 我要把血吸走 |
| [27:43] | irrigate. you didn’t answer my question. | 冲洗伤口 你还没回答我问题 |
| [27:46] | sir? | 什么 |
| [27:47] | how is the girl with the bomb? | 扶着炸弹的姑娘怎样了? |
| [27:52] | it’s meredith. | 是Meredith |
| [27:53] | the girl with the bomb is meredith. | Meredith拿着那炸弹 |
| [28:05] | i’m good. she can go. | 可以了 她可以拿出来了 |
| [28:08] | all right, now, meredith… | 好的 现在Meredith… |
| [28:10] | wrap your hand around the nose cone. | 握住头锥的部分 |
| [28:16] | meredith. | |
| [28:19] | grey. | |
| [28:24] | grey. | |
| [28:27] | damn it. we’re losing him. okay, push 1 of epi. | 不好他不行了 注射一单位的肾上腺素 |
| [28:30] | thready pulse. | 脉博微弱 |
| [28:32] | epi in. | 肾上腺素已注射 |
| [28:34] | nothing. | 还不行 |
| [28:35] | okay, give me a wet lap. we’re gonna roll him on three. | 好了 心脏按压 三秒钟后开始 |
| [28:37] | let me know when everybody’s ready. let’s go. we gotta go. | 大家准备好了吧 快点 快 |
| [28:40] | we gotta go. come on, let’s go! | 快点 我们快点 |
| [28:44] | meredith. | |
| [28:45] | george and izzie shouldn’t have to move out of the house. | George和Izzie不应该离开那房子 |
| [28:50] | no. you hear me? | 不应该 你听到我说的了么 |
| [28:52] | you should make sure– | 你应该保证 |
| [28:54] | make sure that they… | 保证他们 |
| [28:56] | they get to stay in the house. | 保证他们待在房子里 |
| [29:01] | okay, miranda, keep go–good.push. | 好的 Miranda 继续用力 |
| [29:03] | a little bit more. i can see the top of the head. | 再用点力 我们能看见孩子的头顶了 |
| [29:05] | i gotta stop. oh, stop. | 我得停一下 |
| [29:07] | okay, that was good. that was very good. | 好的 不错 非常不错 |
| [29:10] | that was… okay. | 很好 |
| [29:13] | are you ready? | 你准备好了么? |
| [29:14] | ready? okay. | -准备好了? -好了 |
| [29:15] | push. | 用力 |
| [29:17] | ohh! | |
| [29:19] | good. | 好 |
| [29:24] | wide-complex bradycardia. | 心动过缓 |
| [29:25] | push 1 more of epi and 1 of atropine. | 再注射以倍的肾上腺素和一单位的阿托品 |
| [29:27] | come on, come on. you don’t do this, tucker. | 快点 快点 不要这样Tucker |
| [29:29] | you cannot quit on me, tucker. do not quit. | 你不能放弃Tucker 别放弃 |
| [29:30] | in. | 已注射 |
| [29:31] | grey… | |
| [29:33] | his pressure is dropping. | 他的血压在降低 |
| [29:36] | grey. | |
| [29:36] | i-i can’t. no. i can’t. this is crazy. | 我不能 不 我不能 这不行 |
| [29:39] | burke, you’re gonna go. you go. | Burke你走 你先走 |
| [29:41] | both of you should go. nobody’s dying today, grey. | 你们两个都应该走 今天没有人会死在这Grey |
| [29:44] | meredith, i want you to look at me. | Meredith我要你看着我 |
| [29:46] | look at me. | 看着我 |
| [29:50] | i know this is bad. | 我知道这很糟 |
| [29:52] | and i know that i’m this ass | 我知道你讨厌我 |
| [29:53] | who’s been yelling at you all day. | 我一整天都朝你吼 |
| [29:56] | so you pretend that i’m not. | 那就假装我不是那样的 |
| [29:58] | you pretend that i’m someone you like. | 假装我是你喜欢的人 |
| [30:00] | whatever you need, | 不管你需要什么 |
| [30:02] | but you need to listen to me. | 你都需要听我的 |
| [30:26] | i’m scared. | 我很害怕 |
| [30:27] | i know. | 我知道 |
| [30:30] | you can do this. | 你能做到的 |
| [30:33] | it’ll be over in a second. | 就几秒钟 |
| [30:38] | you can do this, meredith. | 你能做到Meredith |
| [30:43] | okay. | 那好 |
| [30:46] | okay. | 好 |
| [31:05] | gently. | 轻轻地 |
| [31:26] | good. stop. | 好 停 |
| [31:29] | oh, . bailey, i can see the top of his head. | 哦Bailey 我能看见小宝贝的头了 |
| [31:32] | he’s got a lot of hair, but he’s cute. | 他头发不多 但很可爱 |
| [31:35] | o’malley. yeah. | -什么事? |
| [31:37] | stop lookin’ at my vah-jay-jay. | 不要盯着我的”小宝宝” |
| [31:40] | yes, ma’am. | 是的 |
| [32:52] | you did good. | 你做得很好 |
| [34:27] | what the hell is happening down there? | 那到底发生了什么? |
| [34:29] | who’s coming up? | 谁上来了? |
| [34:30] | okay. | 好的 |
| [34:32] | come on, sweetheart. | 跟我来 亲爱的 |
| [34:34] | all right,people. they’re coming up. | 好了 大家听着 他们上来了 |
| [35:12] | derek. | |
| [35:14] | preston. | |
| [35:16] | d-dr. burke… | Burke医生… |
| [35:17] | is my husband, uh… | 我丈夫… |
| [35:21] | alive? | 还活这么? |
| [35:23] | yes. | 是的 |
| [35:25] | is he… gonna stay alive? | 那他能活下来么? |
| [35:31] | thanks to that young lady over there… | 你要谢谢那边的那个姑娘 |
| [35:34] | she is. | 是她的功劳 |
| [35:36] | oh. | |
| [35:37] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [35:45] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [35:46] | thank you. thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
| [35:53] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [36:09] | where is she? | 她在哪? |
| [36:10] | you had to be a cowboy. | 你得像个牛仔 |
| [36:13] | wh-where is she? | 她 他在哪? |
| [36:17] | she’s right over here. | 就在这 |
| [36:18] | derek. | |
| [36:20] | oh, you’re okay. | 哦 你没事吧 |
| [36:24] | you’re okay. | 你没事吧 |
| [36:31] | that is not the “she” | 这不是他指的那个”她” |
| [36:32] | he was asking for. | 他要的是另有其人 |
| [37:48] | burke. | |
| [37:51] | are you awake, burke? | 你睡了么Burke? |
| [37:58] | i love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
| [38:16] | this is our son– | 这是我们的儿子 |
| [38:19] | william george bailey jones. | |
| [38:30] | hello. | 你好呀 |
| [38:32] | hello, my little man. | 你好呀 我的小宝贝 |
| [38:35] | hello. | 好呀 |
| [38:57] | there’s someone at the door for you. | 门口有人找你 |
| [39:09] | hey. | 嘿 |
| [39:14] | hey. | 嘿 |
| [39:17] | you almost died today. | 你今天差点没命了 |
| [39:19] | yeah. | 是呀 |
| [39:21] | i almost died today. | 差点没了命 |
| [39:33] | i can’t… | 我想不起来了 |
| [39:38] | i can’t remember… | 想不起来… |
| [39:39] | our last kiss. | 我们最后一次接吻的场景 |
| [39:43] | all i could think about was, m gonna die today, | 我唯一想到的就是我今天差点死掉 |
| [39:45] | and i can’t rememb our last kiss, | 我一点也想不起来 我们最后那一次接吻 |
| [39:46] | which is pathetic, but… | 真是可怜 但是… |
| [39:50] | the last time we were together and happy, i… | 我们最后在一起的快乐 我… |
| [39:54] | want to be able to remember that, | 我想要记起它 |
| [39:57] | and i can’t, derek. | 但我却想不起来了Derek |
| [40:01] | i can’t remember it. | 我想不起来了 |
| [40:09] | i’m glad you didn’t die today. | 今天看到你没事 我很高兴 |
| [40:19] | it was a thursday morning. | 那是个周四的早上 |
| [40:26] | you were wearing that ratty little dartmouth t-shirt | 你穿着那件有点邋遢的小Dartmouth T恤 |
| [40:29] | you look so good in. | 穿在你身上很好看 |
| [40:31] | the one with the hole in the back of the neck. | 衣服的后颈处有个洞 |
| [40:35] | you just washed your hair, | 你刚洗过头 |
| [40:36] | and you smelled like some kind of… flower. | 闻起来像一种…花的味道 |
| [40:45] | i was running late for surgery. | 那天上班迟到了 |
| [40:48] | you said you were gonna see me later. | 你说 我们呆会儿见 |
| [40:51] | then you leaned into me, | 然后你倚靠在我身上 |
| [40:53] | you put your hand on my chest… | 你的手放在我胸前 |
| [40:57] | and then you kissed me. | 然后你吻了我 |
| [40:59] | soft… | 很轻柔地 |
| [41:01] | it was quick, kinda like a habit. | 动作很快 像种习惯 |
| [41:04] | you know, like we’d do it every day | 你知道 就像我们下半辈子 |
| [41:07] | for the rest of our lives. | 每天都要做的事情 |
| [41:11] | you went back to reading your newspaper, | 你回去读你的报纸 |
| [41:13] | and i went to work. | 我去工作 |
| [41:16] | that was the last time we kissed. | 那就是我们最后一次接吻的场景 |
| [41:21] | lavender. | 是熏衣草香 |
| [41:26] | my hair smelled like lavender from my conditioner. | 因为我的护发剂是熏衣草香型 |
| [41:33] | lavender. | 熏衣草香 |
| [41:47] | if you knew this was your last day on earth, | 如果你知道今天就是你在世上的最后一天 |
| [41:52] | how would you want to spend it? | 你打算该怎么度过呢? |