时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | prevously on “grey’s anatomy… | |
[00:02] | i’m george. | 我是George |
[00:02] | we met at the mixer you had on a black dress | 我们在交谊会认识的 当时你穿着黑色礼服 |
[00:04] | strappy sandalsand a slit up the side. | 凉鞋的边上还裂开了 |
[00:06] | i’ve had this thing for my roommate since, like, day one. | 我差不多从第一天开始对我的室友就有感觉了 |
[00:09] | she’s pretty great,you know? | 她是个非常好的女人 知道吗? |
[00:10] | who’s thatch? | 谁是Thatch? |
[00:12] | my dad. | 我爸爸 |
[00:13] | thatcher. | |
[00:14] | she never talks about him. | 她从来不谈起他的 |
[00:16] | i’m glad you moved in. | 真高兴你搬进来了 |
[00:17] | oh, so she moved in with you. | 噢 她搬过去你家了? |
[00:19] | didn’t she tell you? | 她没告诉你吗? |
[00:20] | and what i know now is that when i go into my bedroom, | 我现在所知道的 就是当我走进卧室的时候 |
[00:22] | i’m gonna see that my wife | 我会看到我可爱的老婆 |
[00:23] | is cheating on me with mark | 背着我和Mark搞到了一起 |
[00:25] | who happened to bemy best friend. | 而他恰好是我最好的朋友 |
[00:32] | after careful consideration | 在非常慎重的考虑 |
[00:34] | and many sleepless nights | 和几个不眠之夜之后 |
[00:36] | (here’s what i’ve decided) | 我终于做了决定 |
[00:39] | there’s no such thing as a grown-up. | 根本没有所谓的长大成人这回事 |
[00:53] | we move on. we move out | 我们继续前进 我们整装出行 |
[00:55] | we move away from our families | 我们离开自己的家人 |
[00:58] | and form our own | 来打造自己的天地 |
[01:01] | oh, no | 哦 不 |
[01:31] | hello? | 你好? |
[01:33] | no. dr. burke. | 不 Burke医生 |
[01:37] | yes. | 是的 |
[01:42] | yes, i’ll let her know. | 好的 我会告诉她的 |
[01:48] | that was your landlord. | 刚才是你房东 |
[01:50] | he wants you to know | 他想告诉你 |
[01:51] | that there’s a minor flood in your apartment. | 你的房子遭了个小水灾 |
[01:55] | your other apartment. | 你另外那个房子 |
[01:58] | but the basic insecurities | 但是最基本的不安全因素 |
[02:00] | the basic fears | 最基本的恐惧 |
[02:02] | and all those old wounds just grow up with us | 以及所有的旧伤口 却会随着我们一起成长 |
[02:05] | i’m exhausted. | 我已经精疲力竭了 |
[02:07] | me, too. | 我也是 |
[02:08] | and just when we think that life and circumstance | 当我们想到 我们的生活和周围的环境 |
[02:11] | (have forced us to truly) | 都已经在确实地强迫我们 |
[02:13] | once and for all become an adult… | 必须一夜之间成为一个大人…. |
[02:15] | i was going at it all night in the on call room. | 我一整晚都在值班室里 |
[02:17] | what’s your excuse? | 你又是因为什么? |
[02:19] | your mother says something like that | 你母亲像那样说话 |
[02:22] | mom. | 妈 |
[02:23] | i tell you, that man makes me purr like a kitten. | 我告诉你 那男人让我叫起来像小猫一样 |
[02:27] | mom. | 妈 |
[02:28] | when he isn’t making me growl like a tiger. | 而并不是像个母老虎那样咆哮 |
[02:30] | stop. | 别说了 |
[02:33] | and my husband wonders | 我老公想知道 |
[02:34] | why i’m not interested in him anymore. | 为什么我对他再没兴趣了 |
[02:36] | or worse,something like that | 或者像这些话一样更糟糕 |
[02:38] | if he had any balls at all, | 即使他有一丁点像个男人的话 |
[02:41] | he would leave on his own. | 他就会不用这么依靠我了 |
[02:43] | no. he plays stupid. | 没门 他就是个傻子 |
[02:46] | he’s waiting for me to kick him out. | 他在等我把他踢出去 |
[02:48] | i come home with a hickey on my shoulder | 我回家的时候肩膀上带着一个唇印 |
[02:49] | a hickey, for god’s sake | 一个唇印哦 看在上帝的份上 |
[02:51] | like i’m some sex-crazed teenager, | 就像我是个对性充满好奇的少女一样 |
[02:53] | which, let’s face it,these days, i am, | 而坦白说 那些日子我还真是那样 |
[02:56] | and what does thatcher do? | Thatcher是怎么做的? |
[02:58] | pretends he doesn’t see it. | 假装根本没看到这些 |
[03:02] | we get bigger we get taller | 我们变壮 变高 |
[03:04] | we get older | 同时也变老 |
[03:05] | but… for the most part | 但是…在某些方面来说 |
[03:07] | we’re still a bunch of kids | 我们还是一群孩子 |
[03:09] | running around the playground trying desperately to fit in | 满操场的疯跑 拚命的嬉戏打闹 |
[03:13] | you know, he’s acting like | 知道吗 他表现的就像 |
[03:14] | i committed a crime, | 我犯罪了一样 |
[03:15] | like my apartment is full of stolen goods. | 好像我的公寓是窝藏赃物的地方 |
[03:18] | he’s acting like i kept my apartment | 他竟然表现的像我留着那公寓 |
[03:20] | to hide stolen goods | 来窝藏赃物一样 |
[03:21] | so i could do illegal transplants for money. | 这样我才能洗黑钱 |
[03:23] | are you sure he’s not just acting like you lied | 你确定他不是因为你关于搬过去的事情 |
[03:25] | about moving in? | 而对他撒谎? |
[03:27] | okay,what’s wrong with you? | 说吧 你怎么回事? |
[03:30] | my mommy’s a filthy whore. | 我妈竟然那么下流 |
[03:39] | you have dirty in your eyes. | 你眼睛里面有眼屎 |
[03:40] | you have dirty in your eyes. | 你眼睛里也有 |
[03:42] | i’m not doing dirty with you anymore. | 我再也不会和你搞那些下流勾当了 |
[03:44] | it was a one-time lapse in judgment. | 那只是我一次的判断失误 |
[03:46] | well, it was a 4-time lapse in judgment. | 喔 应该是你4次判断失误吧 |
[03:50] | well, it’s not gonna happen again. | 反正不会再发生了 |
[03:52] | oh. okay. | 哦 好吧 |
[03:53] | i’m serious. | 我认真的 |
[03:55] | we’re friends,and it didn’t work | 我们是朋友 而当我们试图比朋友的关系 |
[03:57] | when we tried to be more than that. | 更近一步时并没有起作用 |
[03:58] | so… | 那么… |
[04:00] | as fun as it was, | 尽情放纵咯 |
[04:01] | it’s not gonna happen again. | 总之再也不会发生了 |
[04:04] | stop looking at me. | 别盯着我看了 |
[04:05] | i’m not looking at you, | 我没盯着你看 |
[04:06] | i’m rounding. | 我要去巡房了 |
[04:07] | i’m rounding, too. | 我也是 |
[04:07] | -fine. -fine. | -好吧 -好吧 |
[04:10] | chuck eaton, 54, | Chuck Eaton 54岁 |
[04:11] | has stage 3b non-small cell lung cancer | 患有三期非小细胞肺癌 |
[04:14] | with possible invasion of the pleura | 可能已经侵入到胸腔 |
[04:16] | and a history of c.o.p.d. | 并伴有肺病史 (c.o.p.d慢性阻碍性肺病) |
[04:18] | he’s had extensive chemo-radiotherapy | 接受过大规模的放化治疗 |
[04:21] | with minimal regression of the tumor. | 癌细胞仅有少量减少 |
[04:23] | he’s been admitted for radical en bloc resection. | 他准备接受根治性切除手术 |
[04:27] | i was a smoker. | 我曾是个烟民 |
[04:28] | the, uh, oncologist… | 那个 嗯 肿瘤学家… |
[04:31] | he explained that i have a 25% chance | 他告诉我那手术只有 |
[04:34] | of surviving the, uh, surgery. | 25%的存活机率 |
[04:36] | well, unfortunately,that’s about right. | 嗯 很不幸 他说的没错 |
[04:39] | if you should elect not to proceed, | 如果你要放弃手术的话 |
[04:41] | we can make you more comfortable. | 我们可以让你没这么痛苦 |
[04:46] | with all due respect, uh… | 恕我直言 |
[04:49] | there’s no way | 根本没有任何方法 |
[04:50] | that you can make a man dying a slow death comfortable. | 你能让一个躺在床上的人 缓慢而不痛苦的死去 |
[04:54] | i’ll roll the dice. | 我赌了 我认命 |
[04:57] | how do i look today? | 我今天看起来如何? |
[04:58] | would you say, you know, | 你是会说 你知道 |
[04:58] | i look nice? | 我看起来还好吗? |
[04:59] | you could usea little more lip gloss, | 你可以多用点唇彩 |
[05:00] | but, yes, | 但是 没错 |
[05:01] | you’re very pretty. | 你看起来很可爱 |
[05:01] | aw, you’re mean. | 噢 你可真坏 |
[05:03] | i’m just kidding. you look fine. | 开玩笑而已 你看起来很好 |
[05:04] | seriously, how’s my breath? | 认真点 我呼吸怎么样? |
[05:07] | george. | |
[05:08] | would you just talk to her? | 你是刚和她说话了吗? |
[05:10] | who? | 谁? |
[05:11] | what? | 什么? |
[05:12] | good morning, dr. bailey. | 早上 Bailey医生 |
[05:13] | hello, baby. | 你好啊 小婴儿 |
[05:14] | are the o.r.’s up and running? | 手术室都恢复正常运转了吗? |
[05:15] | uh, yeah,they’re fully functional. | 是的 全部恢复正常了 |
[05:17] | uh, except there’s some smoke damage to the corridors. | 除了走廊一些被烟熏了的地方 |
[05:19] | how about you? | 你呢? |
[05:20] | you fully functional? | 全部恢复过来了? |
[05:21] | i’m fine. | 我很好 |
[05:23] | how’s your husband? | 你老公怎么样? |
[05:24] | taking him home tomorrow. | 明天就出院回家了 |
[05:25] | yes, we are. yes. yes… | 是啊 回家了 是哦 是哦… |
[05:29] | okay,this is not a tea party. | 好了 这不是什么茶话会 |
[05:31] | go. work. save some lives. | 快去工作 救人 |
[05:35] | now! | 现在! |
[05:38] | do it now. | 现在就去 |
[05:40] | jake burton, 15, has advanced craniodiaphyseal dysplasia. | jake burton 15岁 严重的头盖骨发育异常 |
[05:44] | was admitted last night | 昨晚因为强烈的头痛现象 |
[05:45] | after complaining of headaches. | 而被送进来的 |
[05:46] | and he’s not a complainer. | 他绝对不是娇生惯养的孩子 |
[05:48] | he’s been havingsome nausea as well. | 他还感觉到有些恶心反胃 |
[05:50] | really, okay? | 是吗?好吧 |
[05:50] | may i, please? | 让我看看好吗? |
[05:51] | jake, can i get you to sit up, please? | jake请你坐直好吗? |
[05:53] | sure. | 当然 |
[05:53] | all right, okay. | 好的 |
[05:55] | now i want you to look | 现在我想请你 |
[05:55] | right here for me. thank you. | 看着这里 谢谢 |
[06:00] | you know, if you pretend i’m a lion, it helps. | 知道么 如果你把我当作一只狮子的话 很有帮助 |
[06:02] | sorry? | 什么? |
[06:03] | if you pretend i’m a lion | 如果你把我当成狮子 |
[06:04] | instead of a really messed up kid, | 而不是个长相奇怪的孩子 |
[06:06] | you get a talking circus animal, | 当作一个会说话的马戏团小动物 |
[06:08] | which is way easier to look at. | 会让你好受一些 |
[06:11] | dr. yang, what’s our immediate concern? | Yang医生 我们现在直接关心的是什么? |
[06:13] | uh, that the bony tumors | 嗯 那些成骨肉瘤 |
[06:14] | are growing inward | 是否会内向生长 |
[06:15] | and encroaching on his brain. | 危及他的大脑 |
[06:25] | “invasive non-small cell with a history of c.o.p.d.”? | “非小细胞入侵以及c.o.p.d病史”? |
[06:30] | guy’s pretty much a goner, huh? | 这家伙快完蛋了啊? |
[06:33] | sensitivity…i like that in a stranger. | 敏感…真高兴看到一个陌生人具有这种本事 |
[06:36] | are you new here? | 你是新来的? |
[06:37] | visiting. | 拜访 |
[06:38] | confounded by all the rain, | 一直下雨真是讨厌 |
[06:40] | and it’s only my fir day in town. | 而这是我第一天来这里 |
[06:42] | you get used to it. | 你该学着习惯这个 |
[06:44] | makes me want to stay in bed all day. | 让我真想整天都躺在床上 |
[06:48] | we just met, and already you’re talking about bed. | 我们刚见面而已 你就已经开始谈论你的床了 |
[06:51] | not very subtle. | 这可不太聪明 |
[06:52] | subtle’s never been my strong suit. | 聪明从来就不是我的强项 |
[06:55] | so… | 那么… |
[06:57] | do you ever go out with coworkers?: | 你和这里的同事约会过吗? |
[07:03] | i, um, make it a rule not to. | 我 唔 规定自己不去那么做 |
[07:06] | then i am so glad that i don’t work here. | 那我可真高兴我不在这里工作 |
[07:11] | are you hitting on me | 你是在调戏我吗? |
[07:13] | in a hospital? | 在医院里? |
[07:14] | would that be wrong? | 有什么问题吗? |
[07:18] | meredith. | |
[07:20] | ow. ah. | 哇 啊 |
[07:23] | what the hell was that? | 这是怎么回事? |
[07:26] | that was mark. | 这就是Mark |
[07:37] | punching out people on my surgical floor? | 在我外科地盘上打人? |
[07:39] | my head of neurosurgery | 我的神经外科主任 |
[07:41] | punching out people on my surgical floor? | 在我外科地盘上打人? |
[07:44] | put the ice back on your hand, derek. | 把冰放回手上 Derek |
[07:45] | my hand is fine. | 我手没问题 |
[07:46] | put the damn ice on your $2-million-a-year hand. | 把那该死的冰放在你每年盈利200万的手上 |
[07:49] | now… would someone tell me | 现在… 哪位愿意告诉我 |
[07:51] | what the hell happened? | 到底发生了什么事? |
[07:57] | that was mark. | 那个是Mark |
[07:58] | who’s mark? | 谁是Mark? |
[08:00] | he and derek used to work together | 他和Derek曾经一起工作 |
[08:02] | back in new york. | 在纽约的时候 |
[08:08] | and, uh… | 然后 唔… |
[08:10] | they were…we were all close friends | 他们…我们曾是非常要好的朋友 |
[08:15] | until… | 直到… |
[08:17] | derek found us in bed together. | Derek发现我们在床上为止 |
[08:24] | you put your weight behind it? | 你刚才是使出全力的一拳吗? |
[08:25] | yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[08:29] | well, all right, then. | 那 好吧 |
[08:37] | what the hell is he doing here? | 他他妈的来这里干吗? |
[08:38] | i have no idea. | 我完全不知道 |
[08:42] | derek and i always did have the same taste in women. | Derek和我永远都是追逐同一类型的女人 |
[08:45] | excuse me? | 什么? |
[08:46] | you’re derek’s lusty intern, right? | 你是Derek的宝贝实习生 对吧? |
[08:49] | i heard about you all the way back in new york. | 我在纽约的时候就听说你了 |
[08:52] | you’re famous. | 你可很出名哦 |
[08:54] | well… | 是哦… |
[08:55] | i heard about you all the way here in seattle, | 我在西雅图这边也听说你的事迹了 |
[08:58] | so i guess we have a lot in common. | 我想我们是有很多共同点了 |
[09:01] | we’re the dirty mistresses. | 我俩都是见不得光的小情人 |
[09:04] | i suppose we are. | 说的没错 |
[09:06] | my $400-an-hour shrink says that | 每小时收我400块钱的心理医生告诉我 |
[09:09] | it’s because behind this rugged and confident exterior | 因为藏在这个满是皱纹但是自信的外表之下 |
[09:12] | i’m self-destructive and self-loathing | 我是一个自我破坏和自我厌恶 |
[09:14] | to an almost pathological degree. | 几乎到病态的人 |
[09:17] | hey, we do have a lot in common. | 嘿 我们的确有很多共同点 |
[09:19] | you know, it’s funny. | 知道么 这有点好笑 |
[09:21] | der… | |
[09:23] | derek walks in on me naked with his wife | Derek进来的时候我正和他老婆赤裸着 |
[09:25] | actually in the throes | 事实上是正在忙活着呢 |
[09:29] | and he just turns around and walks away. | 而他一声不响的转身离开了 |
[09:33] | but he sees me so much as talking to you | 但是当他看到我和你聊了这么多 |
[09:37] | and i’m on the ground bleeding. | 就一拳把我打到血流不止了 |
[09:40] | interesting, don’t you think? | 有意思 你不觉得吗? |
[09:50] | what do you think you’re doing? | 你觉得你在干吗? |
[09:51] | you need stitches. | 你需要缝合 |
[09:52] | i know. hold the mirror. | 我知道 拿着镜子 |
[10:06] | why is he suturing his own face? | 为什么他在自己缝合? |
[10:08] | to turn me on. | 为了让我兴奋 |
[10:10] | because he’s mark sloan. | 因为他是Mark Sloan |
[10:11] | he’s like the go-to plastic surgeon on the east coast. | 他几乎是东海岸家喻户晓的整容医生 |
[10:14] | that’s the guy addison was sleeping with? | 这就是和Addison上床那家伙? |
[10:16] | well, you can’t really blame her, can you? | 现在你有点无法责备她了 对不? |
[10:17] | no, not really. | 不 当然不能 |
[10:19] | yes, you can. | 你当然应该责备她 |
[10:20] | mcsexy wants an x-ray to check for fractures, | 性感先生想做个X光看看是否有骨折 |
[10:23] | and i think it’s a bad idea if i take him. | 而我觉得我去的话实在是个坏主意 |
[10:25] | why? why? | 为什么 为什么? |
[10:26] | i’m on it. why is it a bad idea? | -我去吧 -为什么是坏主意? |
[10:29] | mcsexy? | 性感先生? |
[10:30] | no? | 不好听? |
[10:32] | mm. mcyummy. | 唔 美味先生 |
[10:34] | -no -no. | -不 -不 |
[10:36] | mcsteamy. | 蒸汽先生 |
[10:37] | ah, there it is. yep. | 嘿 就这个了 没错 |
[10:41] | oh, excuse me, | 哦 对不起 |
[10:43] | i’m just chokin’ back some mcvomit. | 我只是打隔产生一些呕吐先生 |
[10:47] | ooh. | 哦 |
[10:48] | i saw her first. | 我先看到她的 |
[10:50] | the night she met shepherd, | 她遇到Shepherd那晚 |
[10:52] | i had her ear. | 我亲了她的耳朵 |
[10:53] | we talked, | 我们聊了很多 |
[10:55] | and i can’t even remember what i said. | 而现在我甚至无法想起我都说什么了 |
[10:57] | you know when you haven’t had sex for awhile, | 当你好久一段时间没做爱的时候 |
[10:59] | you sort of forget how good it is | 你甚至有些忘记那个到底有多爽了 |
[11:01] | and don’t really need it much? | 就好像并不需要很多次似的? |
[11:04] | yeah, that doesn’t happen to guys. | 是 男人没有这种情况 |
[11:06] | it’s like a beas… | 就好像一个野兽… |
[11:07] | a beast that was asleep | 一个野兽沉睡了 |
[11:08] | for a long,long time. | 很久很久 |
[11:10] | and now the beast is wide awake | 现在野兽完全醒来了 |
[11:12] | and wants to be fed, | 想要食物 |
[11:14] | and the food that alex gave it was… | 而Alex给的食物实在… |
[11:15] | it was | 那个实在 |
[11:17] | good food, george. | 很好的食物 George |
[11:19] | something needs to be done about your taste. | 你的品味实在应该改改了 |
[11:20] | ah! you’re just jealous | 啊! 你纯粹嫉妒 |
[11:22] | because you’re beast is still asleep. | 因为你是那依然沉睡的野兽 |
[11:24] | eh, my beast isn’t asleep. | 哼 我的野兽可没沉睡 |
[11:26] | my beast never sleeps. | 从来没沉睡过 |
[11:34] | mr. eaton. | Eaton先生 |
[11:36] | do you need a hand with that? | 需要我帮忙吗? |
[11:37] | um, if you could set up the tripod, | 如果你能竖起三脚架的话 |
[11:39] | that would be very helpful. | 将非常有帮助 |
[11:41] | are you… | 你是… |
[11:42] | what are you doing? | 你在干吗? |
[11:44] | i’m dying, dear. | 我正在垂死挣扎 亲爱的 |
[11:47] | one in four… | 四分之一… |
[11:48] | i, uh, i’ve never done well with odds like that. | 我 碰运气的事我从没赢过 |
[11:53] | some…some peoplen are lucky. | 一些…一些人很幸运 |
[11:55] | i just never have been. | 我从来没遇到过 |
[11:56] | the camera’s for posterity, | 这摄像机是为了我的后代的 |
[11:59] | for saying good-bye. | 说声再见 |
[12:01] | do you want me to hold the camera for you? | 需要我帮你拿着相机吗? |
[12:03] | you’re very kind.thank you. | 你真善良 谢谢 |
[12:13] | okay, we’re recording. | 好吧 我们开始录制 |
[12:18] | this…this is a message | 这是…这是一条信息 |
[12:20] | for suzie zelman | 给suzie zelman |
[12:23] | my…my college sweetheart | 我…我大学的恋人 |
[12:23] | and…and the love of my life. | 还有…还有我一生的挚爱 |
[12:26] | suzie… | |
[12:28] | i loved you with my whole heart… | 我用整个心爱你… |
[12:31] | and i never would’ve stopped loving you | 永远也不会停止爱你 |
[12:34] | if you hadn’t been the vile whore | 如果你没有变成那可耻的娼妇 |
[12:36] | to ever walk the planet earth. | 而离开我的话 |
[12:38] | you deserve that… | 你绝对值得我爱… |
[12:40] | that drunken imbecile | 那个喝醉的白痴 |
[12:41] | that you slept with and then married. | 就是那个你和他上床而后又嫁给他的家伙 |
[12:44] | and when, at the reunion, | 当我们重聚的时候 |
[12:46] | i..i met your ugly children | 我..我遇到了你那些丑陋的孩子 |
[12:50] | i knew you had done me a real favor. | 我知道你已经帮我一个大忙了 |
[12:54] | i am so deeply happy | 我非常开心 |
[12:56] | that i’ll never have to see | 就是我永远再也不需要 |
[12:56] | your face again. | 看到你的脸了 |
[13:01] | love, chuck. | 爱你 chuck |
[13:05] | would you please, uh, | 能请你 唔 |
[13:06] | put in a fresh tape, dear? | 转到一盒空白带上面吗 亲爱的? |
[13:09] | what about that | 能给我讲讲 |
[13:09] | jaw reconstruction you did | 那个你把脚上的微脉管 |
[13:11] | using a microvascular | 移植到下颚用来 |
[13:12] | free transfer from the foot? | 重建的例子吗? |
[13:15] | you interested in plastics? | 你对整容外科感兴趣? |
[13:16] | absolutely. | 绝对 |
[13:19] | you might want to consider a transfer | 那么你也许该考虑 |
[13:20] | to new york or los angeles. | 转到纽约或者洛杉矶去 |
[13:22] | you’re not gonna see any heat up here. | 你在这里不会有发展的 |
[13:25] | well, actually… | 事实上… |
[13:27] | you ever seen an advanced case | 你有看过一个严重的 |
[13:28] | of craniodiaphyseal dysplasia? | 头盖骨骨骺结构异常吗? |
[13:32] | lionitis? | 狮子头? |
[13:34] | restrained driver | 受限的驾驶员 |
[13:35] | in a minor m.v.c. | 小型机动车事故 |
[13:36] | vitals are stable,but witnesses saw | 情况基本稳定 但是目击者看到 |
[13:39] | seizure activity behind the wheel. | 她在车子后面抽搐不停 |
[13:40] | i really don’t think i need to be here. | 我真的觉得我没有必要来这里 |
[13:42] | you should really let us determine that, ma’am. | 你应该让我们来决定 女士 |
[13:43] | witnesses said she was | 目击者说 |
[13:44] | screaming, shuddering | 她在尖叫 发抖 |
[13:45] | and–and clamping her jaw. | 两手紧夹自己的下颚 |
[13:47] | do you have a seizure disorder | 你有什么让你心烦意乱 |
[13:48] | that you’re aware of? | 的症状吗? |
[13:48] | epilepsy? | 癫痫症? |
[13:49] | it’s not epilepsy.i don’t have any | 不是癫痫 我没有 |
[13:51] | oh, no. oh, god. | 哦 不 哦上帝 |
[13:53] | it’s happening again. | 又来了 |
[13:54] | oh, no. | 不 |
[14:18] | was that a… | 那是… |
[14:20] | did she just have a… | 她刚刚是… |
[14:22] | orgasm. | 高潮 |
[14:27] | spontaneous orgasms. | 自发性高潮 |
[14:29] | are you sure? | 你确定吗? |
[14:30] | kinda ha to miss. | 绝对确定 |
[14:35] | ms. calva, | Calva女士 |
[14:36] | i’m dr. ntgomery-shepherd. | 我是Ntgomery-Shepherd医生 |
[14:37] | it’s pamela. | 叫我Pamela |
[14:39] | since we’re gonna be | 如果我们要开始 |
[14:40] | talking about… you know, | 谈论..那个的话 |
[14:41] | may as well get familiar. | 我们应该彼此熟悉一些 |
[14:42] | okay, pamela, | 好的Pamela |
[14:43] | can you tell me | 你能告诉我 |
[14:44] | how long this has | 这个在你身上 |
[14:45] | been happening to you? | 已经发生多久了? |
[14:46] | for a few months, | 几个月了吧 |
[14:47] | i guess. | 我想 |
[14:48] | how often? | 多久一次? |
[14:50] | about, i don’t know, seven or eight times a day. | 我不知道 差不多一天7,8次吧 |
[14:52] | every day? | 每天? |
[14:53] | uh, dr. stevens. | 唔 Stevens医生 |
[14:55] | i’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:56] | every day? | 每天吗? |
[14:58] | yes, every day. | 是的 每天 |
[14:59] | and you haven’t seen a doctor about this before? | 你从没因为这个看过医生? |
[15:02] | it not exactly something you want to cure, is it? | 你并不是很想把这个治愈了 对吗? |
[15:04] | dr. o’malley | O’malley医生 |
[15:05] | sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:07] | mum…is it? | 女士..是吗? |
[15:07] | i went to my doctor. | 我去看过我的医生 |
[15:09] | he sent me to a shrink. | 他建议我去看精神治疗师 |
[15:10] | and he didn’t do any tests? | 他没做任何检测吗? |
[15:12] | pammy,you back here? | Pammy 你回这里来了吗? |
[15:14] | oh, god, no. | 哦 天 不 |
[15:16] | you called my father? | 你们把我父亲叫来了? |
[15:18] | he’s your emergency contact person. | 他是你紧急事件联络人哦 |
[15:20] | pammy, what happened? | Pammy 怎么了? |
[15:23] | you were in an accident? | 你出车祸了吗? |
[15:24] | i caused the accident, d. | 我引发了一场车祸 爸爸 |
[15:26] | you had one of your… | 你又有了那个… |
[15:27] | episodes. yeah. | 小插曲 是的 |
[15:30] | oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[15:33] | dang it. | 该死 |
[15:40] | she’s a junior at u-dub. | 她还是大二的学生 |
[15:42] | she’s a math major. | 数学专业 |
[15:45] | the last three semesters, she made the honor roll. | 前3个学期她都是三好学生啊 |
[15:48] | high up in the honor roll. | 三好学生中的好学生 |
[15:52] | mr. calva, we’re gonna… | mr. calva 我们需要… |
[15:54] | run some tests | 做一些测试 |
[15:55] | and we’re gonna… | 然后我们会… |
[15:57] | we’re gonna figure out what’s | 我们会找出是什么原因 |
[15:57] | causing your daughter’s… | 造成你女儿的… |
[15:59] | episodes. | 小插曲 |
[16:00] | th’s right, episodes. | 没错 小插曲 |
[16:01] | okay. | 好吧 |
[16:02] | and when you were 14, | 在你14岁的时候 |
[16:03] | you stole laura brendese right out from under me. | 你把Laura Brendese从我身下抢走了 |
[16:07] | you knew how i felt about her. | 你知道我对她的感觉 |
[16:09] | don’t say you didn’t know | 别告诉我你不知道 |
[16:09] | because you knew. | 因为你知道 |
[16:12] | and you went for her anyway. | 无论如何你还是去追求她了 |
[16:14] | what kind of human being does that to his little brother? | 什么样的人会对他的弟弟做这种事情? |
[16:17] | he was 14. cut him some slack for god’s sakes. | 他当时才14岁 别奢求太过分了 看在上帝份上 |
[16:22] | oh, i’m sorry. i forgot we were recording. | 哦 对不起 我忘记我们在录制了 |
[16:25] | if you wouldn’t mind just rewinding | 如果你不介意我们倒回去一点 |
[16:27] | a little bit, please? | 重新录 好吗? |
[16:31] | i’m a doctor, not a videographer. | 我是医生 不是摄影师 |
[16:34] | and i do need to prep you for surgery. | 而且我需要为你准备手术了 |
[16:36] | but you offered to help. | 是你提出要帮我的 |
[16:37] | when i thought you were saying good-bye. | 那是因为你说你只是要告别 |
[16:40] | i am saying good-bye. | 我是在告别啊 |
[16:43] | none of these people not one of them | 这里没有一个人 没有一个人 |
[16:45] | knows how i really feel. | 了解我的感受如何 |
[16:47] | my whole life, | 我整个人生 |
[16:49] | i’ve kept it all inside. | 我把一切都埋藏在心里 |
[16:51] | i-i don’t want to carry this | 我-我不想带着这些 |
[16:53] | with me to my grave. | 进入我的坟墓 |
[16:55] | you seem like such a nice man. | 你看起来是个很好的人 |
[16:57] | wouldn’t you just rather you remember you that way? | 你不想就留着这些当个回忆吗? |
[17:02] | no. | 不 |
[17:05] | please rewind the tape. | 请倒回带子 |
[17:09] | okay, jake | 好吧 jake |
[17:10] | it can get a little cramped in there, | 里面也许有些狭促窄小 |
[17:11] | so you have to try not to move. | 尽量不要移动 |
[17:13] | yeah, uh, this is, like, | 好的 这个大概是 |
[17:15] | my 50th m.r.i. experience. | 我第50次做磁共振了 |
[17:18] | right, sorry. | 是哦 对不起 |
[17:19] | it’s okay. | 没关系 |
[17:21] | you have really nice eyes, | 你的眼睛非常漂亮 |
[17:23] | you know? | 你知道吗? |
[17:25] | well, i’m just sayin’ that | 我只是想说 |
[17:26] | you’re mostly all… | 你整体看来差不多… |
[17:27] | all surly and hard core, | 是个冷酷的 坚强的人 |
[17:29] | but your eyes aren’t. | 但是你的眼睛不是 |
[17:32] | i’m really big on eyes. | 我很喜欢眼睛 |
[17:33] | they’re the only part of mface | 这是我脸上唯一 |
[17:35] | where tumors aren’t growing. | 没有长肿瘤的地方了 |
[17:38] | yeah, you’ve got nice eyes. | 是啊 你的眼睛很漂亮 |
[17:39] | yeah? | 是吗? |
[17:40] | mm-hmm. | 唔 |
[17:41] | you..you get that… | 你 你知道… |
[17:42] | that i’m jailbait, right? | 我的眼睛能让人犯罪 对吧? |
[17:49] | meredith. | |
[17:50] | chief. | 主任 |
[17:51] | chief | 主任 |
[17:52] | can i ask you something | 我能问你一些事情吗? |
[17:54] | not work-related? | 和工作无关的 |
[17:57] | okay. | 可以 |
[17:58] | do you remember my father? | 你还记得我的父亲吗? |
[18:03] | of course. | 当然 |
[18:04] | do you know why he left? | 你知道他为什么离开吗? |
[18:06] | i believe your mother asked him to. | 我相信是因为你妈妈赶他走的 |
[18:10] | right, but do you know why? | 是的 但是为什么? |
[18:15] | no. | 我不知道 |
[18:16] | no, i’m sorry. i don’t. | 不 对不起 我不知道 |
[18:20] | well… | 唔… |
[18:21] | have a good day. | 祝你今天愉快 |
[18:21] | thanks. you, too. | 谢谢 你也是 |
[18:27] | dr. yang, book an o.r.please | Yang医生 请预定一个手术室 |
[18:30] | how–how is that possible? | 那个 那个怎么可能? |
[18:32] | it’s precision work. | 这是个非常精细的手术 |
[18:34] | it won’t be easy, but– | 绝对不容易 但是– |
[18:35] | dr. sloan, can i help you with something? | Sloan医生 有需要我帮忙的吗? |
[18:37] | he says he can fix my face. | 他说他能弄好我的脸 |
[18:39] | he says he can make me look like normal. | 他说他能让我变回正常人 |
[18:48] | what did he say? | 他说什么呢? |
[18:49] | did you hear that? | 你听到了吗? |
[18:50] | did he call him a crack whore? | 他是叫他臭婊子吗? |
[18:52] | -why would he call him a crack whore? -oh, shut up. | -为什么他叫他臭婊子? -哦 闭嘴 |
[18:53] | i’m trying to read lips. | 我在试着读唇语呢 |
[18:55] | look, shepherd’s gesturing. | 看啊 Shepherd做手势了 |
[18:55] | big gesturing. | 很大的手势 |
[18:56] | what do you got? | 你们得到什么了? |
[18:57] | shepherd and sloan battling it out. | Shepherd和Sloan要一决胜负 |
[18:59] | oh, it’s gettin’ good. | 哦 那太好了 |
[19:01] | why, what do you got? | 为什么 你得到什么? |
[19:04] | just a woman down in the e.r… | 只不过一个女人躺在手术室里… |
[19:07] | having spontaneous orgasms. | 得了自发性高潮症 |
[19:13] | wait, wait, wait. wait. | 等等等等 |
[19:15] | that is not the point. | 那不是重点 |
[19:16] | the point is the kid wants his face fixed and i want to do it. | 重点是那孩子想要一张正常的脸 而我可以满足他得愿望 |
[19:18] | the point is, | 不 重点是 |
[19:19] | you wanna get published! | 你想要出名! |
[19:20] | well, yeah. | 哦 是啊 |
[19:21] | and i’m guessing your chief of surgery does, too. | 而我猜你的外科主任也想出名 |
[19:23] | you know how the press loves | 你知道媒体喜欢什么 |
[19:24] | a good before and after shot, | 完美的术前和术后对比照片 |
[19:25] | richard. | |
[19:26] | call me dr. webber. | 叫我Webber医生 |
[19:31] | derek, | |
[19:31] | out of friendship to you, | 作为一个好朋友 |
[19:32] | i would very much love | 我非常乐意对 |
[19:33] | to say no to this jackass. | 混蛋说不 |
[19:36] | but as chief– | 但是作为主任– |
[19:37] | please don’t say it. | 请别对我说 |
[19:39] | dr. sloan, if you can get the parents | dr. Sloan 如果你可以让患者父母 |
[19:41] | to sign a consent form… | 签署一张同意书… |
[19:44] | round two goes to the jackass. | 第二局混蛋占优势咯 |
[19:51] | which one? which one? | 哪一个? 哪一个? |
[19:55] | oh, god. oh, no. | 哦 天哪 哦 不 |
[19:56] | oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[19:57] | oh, it’s happening. | 哦 又来了 |
[20:04] | doctors,there something you need? | 大夫们 你们有什么事吗? |
[20:07] | well, in that case,move on. | 这样的话 忙自己的去吧 |
[20:14] | anyone get what mcdreamy or mcsteamy sees in her? | 谁知道那个什么理想先生 还是蒸汽先生的看上她哪一点了? |
[20:16] | she’s mchot. | 她很火辣. |
[20:17] | mcyeah, she is. | 火辣 是的 |
[20:30] | oh, come on. | 哦 得了 |
[20:31] | you’re not even a little bit happy to see me? | 你见到我一点都不开心吗? |
[20:32] | go home. whatever it is | 回去吧 不管你在这儿 |
[20:34] | you came here to do, | 想做什么 |
[20:35] | just drop it and leave. | 别做了 回去吧 |
[20:36] | hey, we all made mistakes, | 嘿 我们都有错 |
[20:38] | addison, all three of us… | Addison, 我们三个人… |
[20:39] | mark… | |
[20:39] | but somehow…somehow, | 但是不管怎样, |
[20:40] | i lost my best friend | 我失去了最好的朋友 |
[20:42] | and the woman i loved. | 和我爱的女人. |
[20:42] | please… don’t say that. | 拜托… 别说了. |
[20:45] | he doesn’t know how we felt. | 他不知道我们俩的感情. |
[20:47] | he doesn’t know you stayed | 他不知道他走后 |
[20:49] | with me after he left. | 你还留在我身边. |
[20:51] | how do you expect to work out a marriage | 如果你都不能诚实地对他 |
[20:52] | if you can’t even | 你又怎么可能 |
[20:53] | be honest with him? | 继续那段婚姻呢? |
[20:55] | why are you here? | 你来这儿干嘛? |
[20:56] | for one reason… | 就一个目的… |
[20:57] | to bring you home. | 带你回去. |
[21:01] | i miss you, addison. | 我想你, Addison. |
[21:05] | i’m in love with my husband, mark. | 我爱我丈夫, Mark. |
[21:07] | but he’s not in love with you. | 但他不爱你. |
[21:11] | he’s in love with that intern, | 他爱上了那个实习生 |
[21:12] | and he’s not even trying to hide it. | 他甚至不想掩饰这一点. |
[21:15] | now why would you want to stick around for that? | 你为什么还要那么执着呢? |
[21:25] | i think you’re making it up. | 你开玩笑的吧? |
[21:27] | i’m not. | 不. |
[21:28] | -i saw it four times. -what? | -我看了四次. -什么? |
[21:30] | a woman with spontaneous orgasms. | 那个有自发性高潮的女人. |
[21:32] | really | 真的吗? |
[21:33] | you’re just jealous ’cause you didn’t see it yourself. | 你只是嫉妒自己没有亲眼看到 |
[21:36] | oh, i totally am. | 完全同意 |
[21:38] | spontaneous orgasms, really? | 自发性高潮, 真的吗? |
[21:40] | you look really nice today. | 你今天看上去很漂亮. |
[21:41] | any chance they’re contagious? | 那个会不会接触传染? |
[21:43] | spontaneous orgasms. | 自发性高潮. |
[21:44] | it’s that would solve so many problems. | 这可能解决不少问题. |
[21:46] | it would. it would. | 对啊. 对啊. |
[21:48] | i think you smell nice, too. | 你身上闻起来也很香 |
[21:50] | you know, it’s like, | 你知道 就好像 |
[21:50] | you see someone throw up, | 你看到别人呕吐 |
[21:51] | it makes you want to throw up too. | 自己也想吐 |
[21:52] | kinda like that? | 是这样吗? |
[21:53] | kinda like. | 差不多. |
[21:57] | you know what? i’m not hungry. | 知道吗? 我不饿. |
[21:58] | do you hear me? | 听到了吗? |
[21:59] | i’m not hungry. | 我不饿. |
[22:01] | neither is the beast. | 也不是野兽. |
[22:03] | “the beast”…is that, like, | “野兽”…这是不是 |
[22:04] | some sly reference to your penis? | 阴茎的委婉语? |
[22:06] | get your mind out of the gutter, crack whore. | 别胡说八道了你 |
[22:10] | no, it’s not alex’s penis. | 那不是alex的阴茎. |
[22:12] | it’s…you know | 是…你知道 |
[22:12] | when you haven’t had sex for a long time | 你要是好长时间不做爱 |
[22:14] | and you forget how good it is, | 就会忘记做爱的美妙 |
[22:15] | and so you want it less? | 对它的需求就会下降 |
[22:17] | yeah, that doesn’t happen to me. | 这个对我可不适用 |
[22:19] | me either. | 我也没 |
[22:20] | me either. | 我也没 |
[22:24] | i grew my hair for her,and… | 我为她蓄发,我还… |
[22:27] | i know. | 我知道. |
[22:27] | i don’t even think she’s noticed. | 做这些我并不想让她知道. |
[22:30] | you could just try | 你应该试着 |
[22:31] | telling her how you feel. | 告诉她你的感受. |
[22:33] | um, guys? | 嗯 伙计? |
[22:35] | she’s moving, | 她移动了 |
[22:37] | like, a lot. | 很多 |
[22:39] | pamela, | |
[22:40] | you have to hold still. | 你不要动. |
[22:47] | okay. | 好吧. |
[22:52] | that’s not helping the beast sleep, is it? | 这个不能让野兽睡觉 是吧? |
[22:54] | no. | 不能. |
[22:56] | no, it’s not. | 不 不能. |
[22:58] | you’re drawing the medial to the tumor. | 你在肿瘤上面画线. |
[23:00] | -yeah, -it’s a guideline | -对 -这是你的 |
[23:02] | for what the bone structure should be. | 骨骼组织可能的结构图. |
[23:04] | hear that? | 听到了吗? |
[23:05] | i’m gonna have bone structure. | 我就要有骨骼结构了. |
[23:09] | jake… | |
[23:10] | so what do you think,am i a dal? | 你觉得我更像是达芬奇的作品呢 |
[23:12] | or more of a picasso? | 还是毕加索的? |
[23:16] | could you stop doing that | 你能稍微 |
[23:16] | for a minute, please? | 停一下吗? |
[23:22] | jake… | |
[23:24] | jake… i’m sorry. | jake… 我很抱歉. |
[23:27] | this surgery,the brain surgery, | 这个手术,脑部手术, |
[23:30] | is very dangerous. | 非常危险. |
[23:31] | no, don’t say that. | 别 别说这个. |
[23:32] | y-you don’t get to change your mind. | 你 你不能改变主意. |
[23:34] | you know, i know dr. sloan | 我知道dr. Sloan |
[23:35] | has made you some big promises, | 许了你很多承诺 |
[23:38] | but the bony tumors | 但你头骨下面的 |
[23:39] | inside your skull are bad. | 成骨肉瘤是恶性的 |
[23:42] | i don’t care. | 我不管 |
[23:43] | the bleeding will be hard to control. | 手术出血将很难控制 |
[23:45] | i’m not trying to frighten you, | 我并不是要吓唬你 |
[23:46] | -i just want you to under– -i do understand. | -我只希望你明…… -我明白 |
[23:47] | i understand | 我明白 |
[23:48] | that this has nothing to do with the plastic surgery. | 这跟整形手术无关 |
[23:50] | so if i’m gonna be under | 所以如果不管怎样 |
[23:51] | the knife anyway, then– | 我都得做手术 |
[23:52] | -the plastic surgery could– -sorry to interrupt– | -我选整形手术…… -打断一下…… |
[23:54] | what you need to understand– | 你要明白的是…… |
[23:55] | excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[23:56] | jakes actually right. | jake没有错. |
[23:58] | no reason to put him through | 我们不应该让他 |
[24:00] | a second surgery | 进行第二次手术 |
[24:01] | and a second round of anesthesia. | 和第二轮麻醉 |
[24:03] | it’s much safer just to do it all at once. | 两个手术一次进行会更安全 |
[24:05] | honey, we just want to focus | 亲爱的 我们只想 |
[24:06] | on keeping you alive. | 让你活下去 |
[24:07] | mom, i-i almost died | 妈妈 我10岁的时候 |
[24:09] | when i was 10 years old. | 就险些死了 |
[24:12] | and then again when i was 12. | 还有12岁的时候 |
[24:13] | and then again last year. | 还有去年 |
[24:16] | but…but | 但是…但是 |
[24:18] | but i’m still alive. | 但是我还活着 |
[24:19] | i’m still alive, | 我还活着 |
[24:19] | so i say we go for it. | 所以我觉得还是做吧 |
[24:21] | jake… | |
[24:23] | look, i know that you think | 看 我知道你认为 |
[24:24] | i’m perfect just the way i am– | 我长成这样就很好了 |
[24:26] | but that’s your job to do that. | 因为你是我妈妈 |
[24:29] | but… for once in my life, | 但是… 我希望 |
[24:32] | i’d like to think | 哪怕就一次 |
[24:35] | that someone else thought that. | 其他的人也这么看我 |
[24:39] | please. | 求你了 |
[24:45] | please. | 求你了 |
[24:59] | you’ve given up surgery | 你不去准备手术 |
[25:00] | to go into clerical work? | 而跑来做文书工作? |
[25:01] | i’m fulfilling a patient’s dying wish | 我在帮一个濒临死亡的病人 完成他的遗愿 |
[25:04] | by sending hate mail | 向他遇到的每个人 |
[25:05] | to everyone he’s ever met. | 寄邮件表达憎恨 |
[25:06] | yeah, | 哦 |
[25:09] | right now i understand the impulse. | 我想我能理解他的想法 |
[25:10] | me, too. | 我也是 |
[25:12] | why do people cheat? | 人为什么要欺骗他人? |
[25:14] | that’s a good question. | 这个问题值得考虑 |
[25:16] | why do you think she cheated on you? | 为什么你认为她骗了你? |
[25:19] | were you different then? | 是你变了吗? |
[25:22] | were you a bad husband? | 你是个不称职的丈夫吗? |
[25:29] | i was, uh… | 我 嗯… |
[25:33] | oh, i was just a little…absent. | 我有时不在她身边 |
[25:39] | not that that’s an excuse for her. | 而她把这当作借口 |
[25:43] | do you think things | 你觉得要是 |
[25:44] | would’ve been different | 你们有孩子 |
[25:45] | if you’d had kids? | 会不一样吗? |
[25:48] | do i think | 我会觉得 |
[25:48] | she wouldn’t have cheated? | 她没有骗我吗? |
[25:54] | i don’t know. | 我不知道. |
[25:58] | all right, man, jake’s ready to roll. | 好了 jake要进手术室了 |
[25:59] | i’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[26:00] | did i interrupt something? | 我打扰到你们了吗? |
[26:01] | no. it’s fine. | 不 没有. |
[26:09] | pamela, | |
[26:09] | you should really try and relax. | 你得试着放松自己. |
[26:12] | i am trying to relax. | 我在试. |
[26:14] | the episodes happen | 我要是不放松 |
[26:15] | when i don’t relax. | 小插曲就又来了 |
[26:19] | do you really think you can fix this? | 你真觉得你们能治好这个吗? |
[26:23] | i, uh, i hate to be insensitive, but… | 这样问可能有点不近人情 但是… |
[26:28] | would it be the worst thing | 如果治不好对你来讲 |
[26:29] | ever if we can’t? | 会很糟糕吗? |
[26:30] | i mean… | 我是说… |
[26:32] | you know, i like sex as much as the next girl, | 我对性的感觉 和其他在床上 |
[26:34] | like in bed | 或在自己私人领域里的女生 |
[26:35] | or even in private. | 没什么不一样 |
[26:39] | but when you can’t go to the movies | 但我却不能去电影院 |
[26:40] | or drive a car | 开车 |
[26:42] | or go to church with your parents… | 跟父母去教堂… |
[26:45] | oh, my god. | 哦 天哪 |
[26:49] | you know that dream | 这就像是你 |
[26:50] | where you show up at high school | 梦到自己没穿衣服 |
[26:51] | and you’re naked? | 站在校园里 |
[26:53] | yeah. | 嗯 |
[26:55] | yeah, well, i would really, | 嗯 我非常非常 |
[26:57] | really like to wake up. | 想醒过来 |
[27:07] | it’s crossed | 已经穿过 |
[27:07] | the intrathoracic fascia? | 胸廓内膜了吗? |
[27:09] | i’m afraid so. | 恐怕是的 |
[27:12] | i’m gonna have to go into the chest wall. | 我得把胸腔打开 |
[27:16] | he made 17 hate tapes. | 他录了17盘憎恨录像带. |
[27:19] | i’m sorry? | 什么? |
[27:20] | videotapes of himself | 他想用录像带 |
[27:21] | telling people how much he hated them | 告诉那些人他有多恨他们 |
[27:24] | spewing every hurt feeling he ever had. | 发泄他的每一分恨意 |
[27:27] | and he mailed them? | 他寄出去了吗? |
[27:27] | no. | 没有 |
[27:27] | he wanted me to, but i don’t | 他要我寄 但我觉得 |
[27:30] | think it’s a good idea. | 这不是什么好主意 |
[27:31] | he was scared. | 他太害怕 |
[27:33] | he was in shock. | 受了打击 |
[27:34] | he wasn’t thinking clearly. | 有点神志不清 |
[27:37] | that’s not for youto decide, dr. grey. | 这事不该由你决定 Grey医生 |
[27:40] | he asked you for something, | 他请你帮忙 |
[27:42] | and you told him you would do it. | 你答应了 |
[27:44] | if you don’t, | 如果你不做 |
[27:44] | that doesn’t make you noble. | 你就不再高尚 |
[27:46] | it makes you a liar. | 你就是个骗子 |
[27:51] | did you know she kept her artment? | 你知不知道她还保留着自己的房子? |
[27:57] | yeah.i did. sorry. | 嗯 我知道 不好意思 |
[28:06] | and now… | 现在… |
[28:08] | dr. shepherd | Shepherd医生 |
[28:08] | -is opening the skull-cap. -is it harder to get | -正打开头盖骨 -要接近成骨肉瘤 |
[28:11] | -through the bony tumors? -that’s what he’s doin’. | -很困难吧? -他正在努力 |
[28:13] | yes, he is. | 没错 |
[28:16] | basin.this idone. | 换个消毒盘 |
[28:18] | cottonoid. | 纱布 |
[28:21] | give me the sponge. | 把海绵给我 |
[28:24] | oh, son of a bitch | 哦 该死的 |
[28:25] | all right | 好吧 |
[28:28] | hang another unit of blood. | 再拿一个单位的血过来 |
[28:28] | oh i got | 我拿了 |
[28:30] | somebody change that bag of blood, please. | 谁来换一下这袋血 |
[28:31] | that’s too much blood. | 流了好多血 |
[28:31] | put it in the pressure infuser. | 接到输血管上 |
[28:32] | no carotid. | 颈动脉没动静了 |
[28:32] | we’ve got v-fib. | 心室纤颤 |
[28:33] | start c.p.r. and bag him. | 试试心肺复苏器 |
[28:34] | paddles.get the paddles. | 准备好了吗 |
[28:35] | he’s losing a lot of blood. | 得用电击 |
[28:36] | someone get f.f.p. | 把起搏器拿来 |
[28:37] | charge to 200. | 电量200 |
[28:38] | charging. | 正在充 |
[28:38] | clear. | 可以了 |
[29:03] | shame he never had his face fixed. | 可惜他都没来得及整容 |
[29:12] | dr. sloan. | Sloan医生 |
[29:15] | yeah. | 嗯 |
[29:24] | all right. | 好了 |
[29:26] | i got the parents’ approval. | 他父母同意了 |
[29:29] | you don’t…really need those. | 你们……不用戴这个 |
[29:32] | oh, right. | 对啊 |
[29:42] | scalpel. | 解剖刀 |
[29:50] | mr. eaton, | Eaton先生 |
[29:52] | can you hear me? | 能听到吗? |
[29:54] | oh, god. | 哦 天 |
[29:55] | no, no, don’t try to sit up. | 别 别坐起来 |
[29:57] | you’re gonna be in pain for some time. | 你还得痛一段时间 |
[30:00] | but i’m pleased to report | 但是很高兴通知你 |
[30:01] | that we removed the entire tumor. | 我们切除了全部肿瘤 |
[30:04] | wait, i’m–i’m alive? | 啊?我 我活着吗? |
[30:05] | yes, sir. | 是的 |
[30:07] | you are alive. | 你活着 |
[30:14] | my–my tapes? | 我的录像带呢? |
[30:23] | would you like me to throw them away? | 想我帮你扔了吗? |
[30:30] | no. | 不 |
[30:32] | i’d like you to mail them. | 我希望你寄出去 |
[30:38] | i-i have to say my piece. | 我 我得说出我的心里话 |
[30:44] | sometimes a man has to say his piece. | 有时候人应该把心里的话说出来 |
[30:53] | mer… uh, do you want– | 嗯……你可以…… |
[30:55] | uh, i want to take you | 嗯 我希望你…… |
[30:57] | out for a drink tonight. | 今晚能跟我一起 出去喝点什么 |
[30:59] | and not–maybe not joe’s. | 不一定去joe’s |
[31:00] | maybe someplace where we can talk. | 去个别的什么地方聊聊 |
[31:02] | yeah, there’s something i need..i want… | 嗯 我有话需要……想要…… |
[31:03] | to talk to you about. | 跟你说 |
[31:09] | it’s important. | 很重要 |
[31:11] | it’s… | 很… |
[31:15] | i don’t want to make videotapes | 我不想自己在病床上 |
[31:16] | on my deathbed, george. | 拍录像带 George |
[32:00] | she had an afarie | 她有婚外情 |
[32:04] | y-yes. | 是啊 |
[32:07] | why didn’t you stay and fight for us? | 你为什么不留下来争取我们呢? |
[32:17] | i did. i…i tried. | 我试过 争取了 |
[32:20] | why didn’t you try harder? | 为什么不努力争取呢? |
[32:24] | you just left. | 你就那么离开了 |
[32:28] | meredith… | |
[32:37] | is there anything that you need? | 要我为你做什么吗? |
[32:41] | a…anything at all? | 随便什么事? |
[32:46] | no. | 不 |
[32:53] | i don’t need anything from you. | 我没什么事要你做的 |
[33:17] | hey. | 嘿 |
[33:19] | i haven’t see you all day. | 我一整天都没见到你 |
[33:20] | i didn’t want to see you today. | 我今天并不想见你 |
[33:25] | it’s not my fault he showed up, derek. | 他来这里并不是我的错 Derek |
[33:26] | i know. | 我知道 |
[33:38] | don’t beat yourself up– | 别折磨自己了 |
[33:39] | i’m gonna take the stairs. | 我走楼梯 |
[33:40] | oh, come on.derek. | 得了 Derek |
[33:42] | how come you can forgive her but not me? | 你怎样才能原谅她? 而不是我 |
[33:43] | i didn’t forgive her, and with you | 我原谅不了她 至于你 |
[33:45] | i have no obligation to try. | 我都懒得试 |
[33:54] | your marriage is over,addison. | 你的婚姻结束了 Addison |
[33:56] | all you have to do is admit it. | 你只能承认 |
[34:02] | then you can come back home with me. | 并且跟我一起回去 |
[34:07] | i’m goin’ to the bar across the street. | 我在街对面的酒吧里 |
[34:13] | meet me there. | 等你 |
[34:47] | he looks… | 他看上去… |
[34:49] | peaceful. | 很平静 |
[34:55] | he does. | 是的 |
[35:54] | i am preston burke, | 我是Preston Burke |
[35:56] | a widely-renowned cardiothoracic surgeon. | 有名的胸外科医生 |
[36:00] | i am… a professional. | 专业医生…… |
[36:04] | and more than that, | 除此之外 |
[36:05] | i am a good and kind person. | 我还是个好人 |
[36:07] | i am person that cleans up | 我是个懂得 |
[36:08] | behind myself. | 自我调整的人 |
[36:09] | i am a person that cooks well. | 我是个厨艺精湛的人 |
[36:11] | and you…you are | 而你…你是个 |
[36:13] | an unbelievable slob. | 超级大笨蛋 |
[36:14] | a slovenly, angry intern. | 一个邋遢、易怒的实习生 |
[36:18] | i am preston burke. | 我是Preston Burke |
[36:19] | and you…you are the most competitive | 而你…你是 |
[36:22] | most guarded, most stubborn | 我所见过的人里面 |
[36:23] | most challenging person | 最好斗 最有戒心 最顽固 |
[36:24] | i have ever met. | 最难相处的人 |
[36:27] | and i love you. | 但是我爱你 |
[36:34] | what the hell is the matter with you | 该死的你到底哪里不对劲 |
[36:35] | that you won’t just let me? | 怎么就不能把自己交给我呢? |
[36:41] | i gave up my apartment 20 minutes ago. | 我20分钟前把公寓给退了 |
[36:47] | well, all right, then. | 哦 那就好 |
[36:52] | i’ve heard that it’s possible to grow up. | 我听说人都会长大 |
[36:55] | i’ve just never met anyone who’s actually done it | 只是我从没见过谁真正长大 |
[37:00] | dr. stevens, | Stevens医生 |
[37:01] | after the surgery, | 手术后 |
[37:02] | will i still be able to… | 我还能不能… |
[37:04] | when i want to, will i still be able to have… | 如果我想的话, 我还能不能… |
[37:07] | you know… | 你知道… |
[37:08] | episodes? | 小插曲? |
[37:15] | even better, pamela… | 比以前更好Pamela… |
[37:16] | you’ll be able to have orgasms. | 你还是会有高潮 |
[37:21] | without parents to defy | 在父母不反对的情况下 |
[37:22] | we break the rules we make for ourselves… | 我们打破为自己 所设置的那些规矩… |
[37:32] | we throw tantrums | 如果事情不顺心遂意 |
[37:32] | when things don’t go our way… | 我们就发火… |
[37:37] | hey. | 嘿 |
[37:38] | she doesn’t hear me. | 她根本不理我 |
[37:42] | what? | 什么? |
[37:42] | she doesn’t even hear me when i talk. | 我说话的时候她根本不理 |
[37:47] | she will if you make her. | 你要她听她会听的 |
[37:54] | you fed the beast, didn’t you? | 你喂了野兽 是吗? |
[37:59] | twice. | 两次 |
[38:08] | i’ll see you later. | 回头见啦 |
[38:10] | bye. | 再见 |
[38:16] | we whisper secrets withour friends in the dark… | 我们悄悄把秘密告诉 我们的朋友… |
[38:23] | meredith came to saw me today. | Meredith今天来找过我 |
[38:26] | hmm. poor baby. | 嗯 小可怜 |
[38:28] | poor thing. | 小可怜 |
[38:31] | her father left, you know? | 她爸爸离开她 你知道 |
[38:35] | i think she knows about us, ellis. | 我想她知道我们的事Ellis |
[38:37] | i think she’s figured it out. | 我想她发现了 |
[38:39] | she’s 5 years old,richard. | 她当时才5岁Richard |
[38:43] | we look for comfort | 我们在能找得到的地方 |
[38:44] | where we can find it… | 寻找慰藉… |
[38:52] | this seat taken? | 这儿有人吗? |
[38:55] | i guess not. | 我想没有 |
[38:57] | double scotch, | 两杯苏格兰威士忌 |
[38:59] | single malt. | 一杯麦芽酒 |
[39:04] | you look sad. | 你看起来不大好 |
[39:13] | i just saw my father | 我刚见到我爸爸 |
[39:14] | for the first time in 20 years. | 20年来第一次见他 |
[39:17] | how’d that go? | 怎么样呢? |
[39:19] | it coulda gone better. | 本可以好一点 |
[39:25] | what are you still doing here? | 你还在这儿做什么? |
[39:30] | i’m hoping addison shows up. | 我在等Addison来 |
[39:36] | you’re still in love with her? | 你还爱着她? |
[39:38] | you’re still in love with him. | 你也爱着他. |
[39:44] | she won’t show, you know? | 她不会来的 知道吗? |
[39:47] | no? | 为什么不? |
[39:49] | he’s not the kind of guy | 他不是那种你离开 |
[39:50] | you leave if you can help it. | 就能帮上忙的人 |
[39:56] | what if you’re wrong? | 说不定你错了呢? |
[39:59] | what if, just this once, | 说不定就这一次 |
[40:03] | life comes down on the side | 她的生活转了向 |
[40:04] | of the dirty mistresses? | 想要做个小情人? |
[40:07] | and we hope… | 我们希望… |
[40:08] | against all logic | 推翻所有逻辑 |
[40:10] | against all experience. | 推翻所有过往 |
[40:27] | like children… | 像孩子一样… |
[40:29] | we never give up hope. | 我们绝不放弃希望 |
[40:37] | come in. | 请进 |
[40:55] | i know i’m not a world-renowned surgeon. | 我知道我不是个有名的外科医生 |
[40:58] | and i know i’m not a lot ofhings | 我知道我比不上 |
[41:01] | that you’ve gone for in the past. | 你以前的那些男友 |
[41:05] | i know. | 我知道 |
[41:09] | but… | 但是… |
[41:11] | i would never leave you. | 我永远不会离开你 |
[41:16] | i would never hurt you. | 永远不会伤害你 |
[41:23] | and i will never stop loving you. | 永远不会停止爱你 |