时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I slept with george. It was a horrible mistake. | 我和George上床了 |
[00:04] | I slept with george. It was a horrible mistake. | 这是一个可怕的错误 |
[00:06] | I’m done. We’re done. | 我受够了 我们完了 |
[00:08] | Pancakes? (cristina) He’s not my roommate. | – 要煎饼吗 – 他不是我的室友 |
[00:09] | This is whi shouldn’t Have given up my place. | 所以我就不该退掉我的公寓 |
[00:11] | He would still be our roommate if meredith would just apologize. | 如果Meredith去道歉 他早就搬回去了 |
[00:14] | You know, at some point, you are going to have to talk to me. | 总有一天 你要跟我说话的 |
[00:18] | (callie) Your ex did a real number on you, huh? | 你的前女友伤你很深啊 |
[00:20] | -You didn’t call me. -I did.I did.a few times. | – 你没有打给我 – 我打了 打过几次 只是每次都挂掉了 |
[00:24] | -How is she today? -She’s great. | 她今天怎么样 挺好的 |
[00:27] | She really lights up When dr. Webber visits. | 每次Webber医生探望 她就特别开心 |
[00:33] | Denny, your congestive heart failure is getting worse despite the meds. | 虽然有药物治疗 你的充血性心衰仍在恶化 |
[00:36] | We need more time. | 我们需要更多时间 |
[00:43] | (meredith) My college campus has a magic statue. | 我的大学里有一尊神奇的雕像 |
[00:49] | it’s a long-standing tradition for students to rub its nose for good luck. | 学生间传说 摸雕像鼻子会有好运气 |
[00:57] | My freshman roommate really believed in the statue’s power | 大一时 我的室友很相信雕像的魔力 |
[01:01] | and insisted on visiting it to rub its nose before every exam. | 每次考试前 她都坚持去摸他的鼻子 |
[01:11] | Are you sure my scrub caps aren’t in the laundry delivery? | 你确定洗净的衣服里 没有我的手术帽吗 |
[01:14] | i triple checked. | 我检查过三次 |
[01:15] | -You’re sure? -Yeah, I’m sure. | – 你确定吗 – 我确定 |
[01:17] | Studying might have been a better idea. | 认真学习可能会更管用 |
[01:19] | she flunked out her sophomore year. | 大二时 她就挂科退学了 |
[01:24] | But the fact is, we all have little uperstitious things that we do. | 但事实上 我们都有自己的小迷信 |
[01:32] | It’s a beautiful morning to save lives, let’s have some fun. | 今天是救死扶伤的好日子 尽情享受吧 |
[01:34] | if it’s not believing in magic statues, | 或者迷信神奇雕像 |
[01:36] | it’s avoiding sidewalk cracks or always putting our left shoe on first. | 或者避开人行道上的裂缝 |
[01:39] | 或者始终先穿左脚的鞋子 | |
[01:46] | -Knock on wood… -10 blade. | 敲敲木头 祈求好运 |
[01:47] | -Knock on wood… -10 blade. | 十号刀 |
[01:50] | Step on a crack,break your mother’s back. | 踩到裂缝 妈妈的背会受伤 |
[01:54] | Paddles.(monitor beeps rapidly) | 电击板 |
[01:57] | 10 joules.(paddles discharge) | 十焦耳 |
[02:00] | He’s having a reaction. I need to take him off. | 他出现反应了 必须中止麻醉了 |
[02:02] | I’m in the middle of his brain. | 我正在他的大脑里呢 |
[02:04] | (monitor emitting continuous tone) | 他快不行了 |
[02:16] | -time of death… -time of death… | 死亡时间 |
[02:17] | -time of death… -time of death… | 死亡时间 |
[02:18] | time of death… | 死亡时间 |
[02:20] | the last thing we want to do is offend the gods. | 宣布死亡吧 Grey |
[02:21] | the last thing we want to do is offend the gods. | 我们最不愿做的 就是冒犯上天 |
[02:24] | time of death–8:17. (monitor emitting continuo tone) | 死亡时间 8:17 |
[02:31] | four surgeries,four fatalities, and the day’s barely started. | 四台手术 病人全死 而今天才刚开始 |
[02:34] | Could I have a bite of that? | 我能咬一口吗 |
[02:35] | No, you’re in my apartment. You don’t get to be in my food. | 不行 你都住我家了 别想碰我的食物了 |
[02:38] | Dr.Burke gave me a protein bar this morning. | Burke医生早晨给了我一条蛋白棒 |
[02:40] | Burke packs his lunch for him. Did i mention? | Burke给他包午餐了 我提起过吗 |
[02:42] | (Izzie) talked to the morgue guy this morning. | 我跟太平间管理员聊了几句 |
[02:43] | -The one with the unibrow? -The one with the, like teeth thing; | 一字眉那位吗 牙齿有问题那位 |
[02:46] | and he said that surgical fatalities come in threes and sevens. | 他说手术死亡都是一天三例或七例 |
[02:49] | says there’ll be three more before midnight. | 所以半夜前还会再死三人 |
[02:51] | well, okay, then,since dead tooth mgue guy said so. | 好吧 既然龅牙太平间管理员这么说 |
[02:54] | He’she morgue guy. He knows things about death. | 他是管太平间的 |
[02:55] | 他了解死亡 | |
[02:59] | You dropped this. | 你掉的 |
[03:04] | He’s still ignoring me. (cristina)Ignore him back. | 他还是不理我 |
[03:05] | 别理他 | |
[03:06] | Derek says I should apologize until he listens. | Derek说 我应该一直道歉 直到他理我 |
[03:09] | “derek says.” it’s good advice. | Derek说呢 |
[03:10] | “derek says.” it’s good advice. | 这是一个好建议 他是我的朋友 |
[03:12] | He’s my friend,that’s good friend advice. | 那是好朋友的建议 |
[03:14] | Meredith… What? | 怎么了 |
[03:17] | Did you sneak out last night? | 你昨晚溜出去了吗 |
[03:18] | Yeah. I… uh… I couldn’t sleep. | 是啊 我睡不着 |
[03:22] | -Where? -E.R | – 走了 – 去哪里 |
[03:24] | all of us? | – 急诊室 – 我们都去吗 |
[03:25] | We’ve all had deaths, let’s all go save a life. | 我们都遇到过死亡 现在该去救人了 |
[03:34] | Uh,Dr.Bailey. | Bailey医生 |
[03:37] | Here you go. | 这杯给你 |
[03:38] | -What’s this? -Hot cocoa. | – 这是什么 – 热巧克力 |
[03:39] | It’s a little ritual we had in new york. | 这是我们在纽约的小习俗 |
[03:41] | Four surgeries,four deaths. I figure we could all use a little good juju. | 四台手术 四人死亡 我们都需要一点护身符 |
[03:44] | And cocoa equals juju how? | 巧克力怎么成护身符了 |
[03:48] | Hey,hey,hey,don’t question the cocoa. | 不要质疑巧克力 |
[03:51] | Carry on. | 去忙吧 |
[03:53] | Meredith… | |
[03:54] | Thank you for your help this morning. | 谢谢你早上帮我 |
[03:58] | Oh,thank you,Addison. | 谢谢你 Addison |
[04:02] | Yeah.you know,thank you. | 好吧 |
[04:02] | Yeah.you know,thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:09] | (clears throat) Here you go. | 这是你的 |
[04:10] | -Juju. -Yep. | – 护身符 – 没错 |
[04:12] | -You jued meredith. -I did… | – 你给Meredith护身符了啊 – 没错 |
[04:15] | in the spirit of friendship. | 出于友谊 |
[04:19] | What? are we not being friends with meredith anymore? | 怎么啦 我们跟Meredith不再是朋友了吗 |
[04:21] | No,no,we are. Meredith and I are friends. | 不不 Meredith和我是朋友 |
[04:24] | Yeah,and you and I are married. So then by proxy,Meredith and I are friends. | 是啊 然后你和我是夫妻 |
[04:26] | 所以说 Meredith和我也是朋友 | |
[04:28] | -That’s very big of you. -yeah. | 你能这样很不容易 |
[04:30] | You don’t have to do that. | 你不需要这么做的 |
[04:31] | It’s not like I’m gonna be friends with, let’s say, uh… mark. | 我可不想接受这样的朋友 |
[04:35] | 比如Mark | |
[04:36] | Yeah, well,neither am I. | 好吧 我也不想 |
[04:38] | Now finish your juju before somebody else dies. | 赶紧喝完你的护身符吧 省得继续有人死 |
[04:50] | There are ten of them– music notes, colorful patterns, | 手术帽上有十个彩色音符 昨晚送出去的 |
[04:56] | Sorry to hear about your valve replacement this morning. | 听说你的瓣膜置换手术了 很遗憾 |
[04:59] | The laundry misplaced my scrub caps. | 洗衣店把我的手术帽弄丢了 |
[05:00] | You know,there’s some foolish talk goin’around about fatally clusters in threes and sevens. | 有一种愚蠢的流言 |
[05:02] | 说死人总是一次三个或七个 | |
[05:04] | Are you sure they weren’t sent to another hospital? | 你确定没被送到其他医院吗 |
[05:07] | How many electives have they canceled today? | 今天有多少非紧急手术取消 |
[05:09] | This is our third. | 这是第三台 |
[05:11] | And what have the surgeo been giving as their reasons? | 医生们的理由是什么 |
[05:13] | Because I prefer my own caps. | 因为我更喜欢我的手术帽 |
[05:15] | You’re not pushing your surgeries because you don’t have your personal caps. | 你不能因为找不到手术帽而推迟手术 |
[05:20] | You understand me? | 明白吗 |
[05:21] | I didn’t push any surgeries. | 我没推迟任何手术 |
[05:23] | No,no,the question is, when will you find them? | 问题是 你什么时候能找到 |
[05:26] | No one changes that board unless they talk to me. | 除非我同意 否则都不许改变手术安排 |
[05:29] | No one. | 谁都不行 |
[05:35] | Great. no blood,no guts,no lives to save. | 棒极了 没有血肉模糊 没有病人要救 |
[05:37] | It’s dead quiet. | 死一般的寂静 |
[05:39] | -Did you really just say that? -Cristina. | 你就这样说出口了吗 |
[05:40] | -What? -You said the “q” word. | – 怎么了 |
[05:41] | -What? -You said the “q” word. | 你说了那个字 |
[05:42] | That’s like saying macbeth in the theater. | 就好像在剧院里说”麦克白” |
[05:44] | Please. You think because someone says it’s quiet, | 拜托 你们以为我说了”静” |
[05:47] | -That it’ll mean… -Can someone please help us here? | – 就意味着… – 救命呀 |
[05:49] | -She’s coughing up blood. -O’Malley, take that. | – 她在咳血 – O’Malley 去帮忙 |
[05:53] | -Denny duquette. -I got it. | – 我来管 |
[05:54] | He’s both your patients. Answer the call. | – 他是我的病人 – 他是你俩的病人 你们都去 |
[05:58] | Two incoming. | 又有两人 |
[06:10] | Okay,uh,yang,first one’s yours. Grey,take number two. | 好的 Yang负责第一个 Grey负责第二个 |
[06:16] | jesse fannon, 32, unrestrained driver in a rear end collision. | Jesse Fannon 32岁 |
[06:17] | 发生追尾车祸 没系安全带 | |
[06:19] | there was spider webbing of the front windshield where his head hit. | 头部撞到挡风玻璃 玻璃全被撞裂 |
[06:22] | B.P. is 120 palp. Pulse is 75. | 收缩压120 舒张压测不到 脉搏75 |
[06:24] | -(miranda)what do you want to do, yang? -A primary and secondary survey, | Yang 你打算怎么做 |
[06:25] | -(miranda)what do you want to do, yang? -A primary and secondary survey, | 进行初步和二级诊察 |
[06:28] | -Uh, head c.t.and x-ray. -Great,age shepherd when you get there. | 头部CT和X光片 |
[06:29] | 很好 都做完以后 呼叫Shepherd | |
[06:31] | Wait! i’m counting the siren whoops. | 等等 我还在数警报器声 |
[06:34] | We can’t go till it reaches 33. | 还没到33下 我们不能走 |
[06:36] | He also seems to have a touch of o.c.d. | 他好像有点强迫症 |
[06:39] | Nikki ratlin, 30, erratic B.P. in the field, | Nikki Ratlin 30岁 现场血压不稳 |
[06:41] | complaining of chest and leg pain. | 主诉胸痛和腿痛 |
[06:43] | -What happened? -I got struck by lightning. | – 发生什么了 – 我被闪电击中了 |
[06:47] | Can anyone spell “coincidence”? | 你们会写”巧合”吗 |
[07:00] | My horoscope said,”stay close to home today.” | 我的星座运势说 今天不要离家太远 |
[07:03] | Aries couldn’t have been any clearer. | 白羊座的运势再没如此明确过了 |
[07:05] | Okay,I guess it coulda said, | 好吧 也许可以更明确 |
[07:06] | “don’t leave the house today unless you want to getstruck by lightning.” ow. | 比如说”除非想被闪电劈 否则不要出门” |
[07:10] | See, Ms. Ratlin, you have no sign of wounds from lightning. | Ratlin女士 你没有被闪电击伤的症状 |
[07:14] | It was a sign. | 这是一种征兆 |
[07:15] | Clearly,getting struck by lightning is a sign. | 显然被闪电击中是一种征兆 |
[07:18] | A sign that I shouldn’t have left my house. | 说明我不该离开家 |
[07:21] | Nikki, normally people struck by lightning. | Nikki 通常情况下 人被闪电击中时 |
[07:23] | Have a wound where the bolt entered a exited the body. | 电流进入和离开身体的地方会有伤口 |
[07:28] | Well… well, i wasn’t “struck” struck. | 我不是那样被击中的 |
[07:32] | I…the tree was struck and it fell on me. | 有一棵树被闪电击中 砸在我身上 |
[07:36] | A tree fell on you? | 你被树砸了吗 |
[07:38] | A big,like,branch, or a limb…whatever.Same difference. | 一段很大的树枝或树干什么的 |
[07:42] | 没什么区别 | |
[07:44] | No,actually,medically,it isn’t the same difference. | 事实上 从医学上讲 并非没有差别 |
[07:47] | And it would be helpful if,from now on… | 希望你帮帮忙 |
[07:49] | 从现在开始 一定实话实说 | |
[07:51] | You wanna know the truth? | 你想知道事实吗 |
[07:54] | My boyfriend loves that tree. He’s totally gonna freak out. | 我男朋友喜欢那棵树 |
[07:56] | 他绝对会发疯的 | |
[08:01] | Oh,chief,there’s a,uh.. Ms.Warner down in admitting. | 主任 楼下接诊处有位Warner女士想找你 |
[08:06] | Who? | 谁呀 |
[08:08] | Um,Olive Warner? | |
[08:10] | 50s,uh..blonde hair. She said she’s known you for about 20 years. | 50多岁 金头发 |
[08:12] | 她说跟您认识20年了 | |
[08:15] | Are you taking about Ollie? | 你是说Ollie吗 |
[08:17] | Right.Okay. | 对的 好吧 Ollie Warner |
[08:19] | uh,Ollie Warner…she presented with,uh, | 她出现上消化道出血 |
[08:23] | And she had a T.I.P.P.S. procedure last monthfor esophageal varices. | 因食管静脉曲张 上月做过经颈静脉肝内门体分流术 |
[08:35] | I’ll take this from here,O’malley. | 我来接手 O’Malley |
[08:37] | -I’m happy to help, sir. -No,thank you. | 我乐意帮忙 |
[08:39] | -I’m happy to help, sir. -No,thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[08:40] | I got this myself. | 我自己来就行了 |
[08:46] | -Ollie. -Hi,Richard. | |
[08:48] | 你好 Richard | |
[08:49] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[08:55] | sinus tachycardia,low grade fever, pulse ox 75. | 窦性心搏过速 低热 |
[08:58] | 血氧饱和度75% | |
[09:01] | I’m hearing rales in your lungs. | 可以听到肺部罗音 |
[09:03] | yeah,a freight train rolls through at noon. | 是啊 货运火车中午开过的隆隆声 |
[09:08] | How bad is the pain? | 你有多疼 |
[09:10] | Idon’t know. A five or six when I breathe. | 我不知道 |
[09:11] | Idon’t know. A five or six when I breathe. | 呼吸时 有5-6级吧 |
[09:13] | That means a seven or eight when you’re not trying to impress your doctor. | 你不想勾搭医生时 就是7-8级咯 |
[09:18] | I heard,uh,four people died in surgery this morning. | 我听说… |
[09:20] | I heard,uh,four people died in surgery this morning. | 早晨有四个人死在手术台上 |
[09:22] | Said they were expecting three more. | 他们说还会再死仨人 |
[09:24] | You get that from a nurse? | 你听护士说的吗 |
[09:27] | Never reveal my sources. Just like to avoid the o.r. | 我不会供出消息来源的 |
[09:29] | 我只是不想进手术室 | |
[09:37] | And I’m not liking that look. | 我不喜欢这种表情 |
[09:44] | This could be a pulmonary embolism,Denny.. | Denny 你可能有肺栓塞 |
[09:46] | A complication from the lvad surgery. We’re gonna have to talk to Dr.Burke. | 左心室辅助设备置入术后的并发症 |
[09:48] | 我们得跟Burke医生谈谈 | |
[10:01] | I got hot chocolated. | 我得到一杯热巧克力 |
[10:03] | The she-shepherd hot chocolated me. | 女Shepherd给我一杯热巧克力 |
[10:06] | It’s her juju. | 那是她的护身符 |
[10:07] | I don’t like people who say juju. | 我不喜欢说”护身符”的人 |
[10:09] | -I say juju~ -juju juju….. | 我会说”护身符” |
[10:10] | -I say juju~ -juju juju….. | 护身符 护身符 护身符 |
[10:11] | 护身符 护身符 护身符 | |
[10:12] | 护身符 护身符 护身符 | |
[10:14] | I didn’t drink it. | 我没喝 |
[10:16] | You’re not obligated to honor some else’s juju. | 也不需要信奉别人的护身符 |
[10:20] | -(Jesse)juju juju…. -Thought ou were being friends. | 我以为你们是朋友呢 |
[10:22] | I am,with him. | 我和他是朋友啊 |
[10:23] | -Do I have to be friends with her,too? -Definitely not. | 我也要跟她做朋友吗 |
[10:25] | 绝对没必要 | |
[10:27] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[10:31] | 我会帮你请精神科会诊的 | |
[10:32] | That would be good,thanks. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[10:36] | All right,that’s the worst of it. | 好了 这是最疼的部分 |
[10:38] | Oh,I never should’ve gotten out of bed. oh! | 我就不该起床的 |
[10:43] | But I really wanted to surprise my boyfriend before he left for school. | 但我想在男友回学校之前 |
[10:45] | 给他一个惊喜 | |
[10:47] | He had a huge exam today,and I just,you know, I wanted to wish him luck. | 他今天有一场大考 |
[10:49] | 我只想祝他好运 | |
[10:52] | Dr.Torres,hey. | Torres医生 你好啊 |
[10:54] | Hi.uh..can I give you a hand? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[10:56] | You missed the boat,George. | 你错过了 George |
[10:59] | You mean on this case or… | 你指这位病人 还是… |
[11:01] | 辣妹给你号码 你就应该主动打电话 | |
[11:04] | Yeah. | – 是啊 – 是的 我打了 |
[11:06] | -Right.I was..I mean..I am.. -Too late. | – 我打了 – 太晚了 |
[11:08] | Ouch,don’t give up. | 哎哟 别放弃 |
[11:11] | I mean,if you really like her. | 如果你真喜欢她 |
[11:18] | 好的 | |
[11:23] | Okay. | 好吧 情节复杂了 |
[11:25] | Nikki,Dr.Grey here is gonna take you upstairs for a C.T. | Grey医生会带你上楼做CT |
[11:28] | but before she does,I have to ask, | 离开之前 我得问你 |
[11:31] | you’re bruised all up and down your left side. You sure a tree branch did all this? | 你左侧到处都是淤青 |
[11:33] | 你确定都是树枝造成的吗 | |
[11:35] | You think my boyfriend did this? | 你认为是我男友弄的吗 |
[11:36] | 他绝不会打女人的 | |
[11:41] | The bruising doesn’t look like a tree branch hit you. | 淤青看起来不像树枝弄的 |
[11:45] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[11:46] | Okay, you guys are gonna think I’m really weird, | 你们会认为我很古怪 |
[11:49] | but I was sort of up in the stree when the lightning hit, | 不过打雷时 我算是在树上 |
[11:53] | and,well… | 你在雷雨天爬树吗 |
[11:57] | I really wanted it to be a surprise, you know, | 我真想给他一个惊喜 |
[11:59] | for my boyfriend,and..um..I just… | 送给男朋友 |
[12:01] | 但要先看看他的疯狗是否在院子里 | |
[12:05] | because of, like,the barking and stuff and… | 因为会有狗叫声 |
[12:09] | I know. It sounds really weird. | 我知道 这听起来很古怪 |
[12:11] | -Does it sound really weird? | 很古怪吗 |
[12:13] | -Not at all. -No. | – 没有 – 不 |
[12:14] | and the thing is, I mean,he wasn’t even there. | 关键是 他根本就不在 |
[12:17] | The dog? | 狗吗 |
[12:19] | No,my boyfriend. | 不是 我的男友 |
[12:20] | He wasn’t even home. | 他根本不在家 |
[12:24] | I really shouldn’t have gotten out of bed. | 我真不该起床的 |
[12:28] | -Oh,Dr.Shepherd. -Hmm? | Shepherd医生 |
[12:29] | I’ve got a 34-year-old male with a blunt head traumaand severe case of O.C.D. | 有一位34岁男性病人 |
[12:30] | I’ve got a 34-year-old male with a blunt head traumaand severe case of O.C.D. | 头部撞击伤 有严重强迫症 |
[12:33] | Oh, really? did you call for a psych consult? -Yes. | 是吗 请精神科会诊了吗 |
[12:34] | Oh, really? did you call for a psych consult? -Yes. | – 是的 – CT结果出来后通知我 |
[12:36] | -All right,let me know when you get his C.T. -Okay. | – 好的 – 谢谢 |
[12:43] | Hey,uh..sorry about that,uh..valve replacement. | 听说那台瓣膜置换术了 我很遗憾 |
[12:46] | oh,thank you. the laundry lost my caps. | 谢谢 |
[12:47] | oh,thank you. the laundry lost my caps. | 洗衣店把我的手术帽弄丢了 |
[12:49] | The guy didn’t die | 手术失败 跟没戴自己的手术帽没关系的 |
[12:52] | Well,I know that. | 好吧 我知道 |
[12:54] | I just prefer…to operate wearing my own. | 我只是更喜欢戴自己的手术帽 |
[12:57] | It’s a comfort thing. | 这是舒服与否的问题 |
[13:01] | I prefer having George out of our apartment. | 我更喜欢让George搬出去 |
[13:03] | so I guess we both have comfort things. | 看来我们都有舒服与否的问题 |
[13:05] | What are you saying? | 你想说什么 |
[13:07] | uh,you know,um… | 你知道… |
[13:09] | I have one of your caps in my locker. | 我的柜子里 有一顶你的手术帽 |
[13:11] | -Why do you have one of my caps in your locker? -Oh, that’s not the point,the point is..uh.. | 为什么你的柜子里有我的手术帽 |
[13:13] | -Why do you have one of my caps in your locker? -Oh, that’s not the point,the point is..uh.. | 这不是重点 你要知道 |
[13:16] | Is that I think I’m gonna keep it hostage. | 你的手术帽已经被我俘虏了 |
[13:19] | So you kick bambi out,you get your cap back. | 你把斑比赶出去 就能拿回手术帽啦 |
[13:22] | Oh, well,I don’t do well with ultimatums. | 我不太喜欢最后通牒 |
[13:24] | Maybe you should think of it more as a trade. | 也许你应该把这看成一场交易 |
[13:30] | Dr.Burke… I’ve got free time. | Burke医生 |
[13:32] | 我有空 | |
[13:33] | Do you have any cases?Do you need any help? -Actually,I do. | 你有病例吗 需要帮助吗 |
[13:34] | Do you have any cases?Do you need any help? -Actually,I do. | 事实上 还真有 |
[13:40] | Cristina has something of mine, and I need you to get it back. | Cristina偷了我的东西 你去帮我找回来 |
[13:51] | Gretchen 介意让我们独处一会吗 | |
[13:54] | -Okay. -Thank you. | 好的 |
[13:55] | -Okay. -Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:58] | She’s my new baby. Six months sober. | 她是我的新宝贝 |
[14:00] | 戒酒六个月 | |
[14:02] | -She’s already on the ninth step. -You must be proud. | 她已经到第九阶段了 |
[14:04] | 你一定很骄傲 | |
[14:05] | Always. | 一直是 |
[14:06] | You’re on the transplant list,Ollie? | 你在移植名单上吗 Ollie |
[14:08] | Couple of years now. | 已经好几年了 |
[14:12] | The sclerosis prevents blood from flowing into your liver, | 肝硬化会影响血液进入肝脏 |
[14:16] | so it’s backing up into your esophagus, ‘causing the ruptures. | 导致食管反流 |
[14:18] | 从而导致破裂 情况很严重 Ollie | |
[14:22] | Well,of course it is. | 当然了 情况不严重 怎么会吐血呢 |
[14:26] | The question is,can you treat it? | 问题是 你能治好吗 |
[14:30] | Maybe. | 做手术的话 也许有希望 |
[14:33] | We’ll have to run more tests and… | 我们还要做一些检查 |
[14:36] | Whatever we do,it’s a stopgap. | 不过这些措施 都只是暂时性的 |
[14:41] | You need a new liver. | 你需要新的肝脏 |
[14:44] | Yet another reason I shoulda laid off the sauce. | 又是一个我早该戒酒的理由 |
[14:52] | You look scared. | 你看起来很害怕 |
[14:54] | I am scared,ollie. | 我是害怕 Ollie |
[14:57] | I haven’t seen you at a meeting in awhile. | 很久没见你参加互助会了 |
[15:00] | I know,I know. | 我知道 |
[15:03] | How have ou been? | 你过得好吗 |
[15:05] | We’re talking about you. | 我们在说你的情况 |
[15:06] | We’re talking about you. | 现在我在问你 |
[15:19] | Ellis Grey’s daughter is working at the hospital. | Ellis Grey的女儿在这间医院工作 |
[15:23] | Ellis is in a nursing home with Alzheimer’s. | Ellis得了老年痴呆症 住在疗养院 |
[15:29] | I try to go see her every chance I get. | 只要有机会 我就去看她 |
[15:33] | you’re having an affair with the woman who drove you to your alcoholic bottom? | 是她导致你酗酒的 你还跟她搞婚外恋吗 |
[15:38] | Ollie, we’re not having an affair. she’s sick. | Ollie 我们没有婚外恋 她病了 |
[15:41] | -You’re lying to your wife? -I’m not lying. | – 你对妻子撒谎了吗 – 我没撒谎 |
[15:44] | You’re lying by omission. You are having an emotional affair | 不提这事 就是撒谎 |
[15:45] | 你感情上出轨了 | |
[15:47] | and now you’re lying to your sponsor about it. | 现在又想欺骗戒酒互助对象 |
[15:50] | You haven’t been my sponsor in years. | 你好多年没做我的互助对象了 |
[15:51] | I still have the right to bust your ass if I see you slipping. | 如果看见你动摇 |
[15:54] | 我依旧有权力教训你 | |
[15:56] | I’m not slipping. | 我没动摇 |
[15:57] | not yet,but you’re making a pretty big mess. | 目前还没有 但你正在犯下严重的错误 |
[16:13] | -how many years you have now? -Just passed 17. | 过去多少年了 |
[16:14] | 刚过17年 | |
[16:19] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[16:27] | and I’m scared,too. | 而我也害怕 |
[16:31] | You got me sober,Ollie. | 是你让我戒酒的 Ollie |
[16:33] | You walked me through it. | 你陪我度过那段时间 |
[16:41] | and I’m gonna walk you through this. | 这段时间 我也会陪你度过 |
[17:00] | She still has the… | 她还留着这些 |
[17:06] | You’re a pervie little boy, George, and you’re not finding the cap. | 你这小变态 George |
[17:07] | 你找不到手术帽的 | |
[17:09] | -I’ll do your dishes for a month. -I don’t do dishes. | 我给你洗一个月的碗 |
[17:10] | -I’ll do your dishes for a month. -I don’t do dishes. | – 我不洗碗 – 我给你洗衣服 |
[17:11] | -I’ll do your laundry. -I don’t do laundry. | 我不洗衣服 |
[17:12] | Maybe that’s why Burke likes having me around so much. | 也许这就是Burke留下我的原因了 |
[17:14] | Interesting, interesting. Are you having sex with him? | 有意思 |
[17:16] | 你能跟他做爱吗 | |
[17:18] | No. | 不能 |
[17:19] | Then he likes having me around more. | 那他就更需要我 |
[17:20] | Why does it always have to be a competition? | 为什么我们总得比赛呢 |
[17:24] | What do you want for the cap? | – 你想用手术帽交换什么 – 你搬出去 |
[17:26] | I’m not leaving till Burke says i have to leave. | 除非Burke开口 否则我不搬 |
[17:27] | Then you’re not getting the cap. Now clean up my crap. | 那就别想拿到手术帽 马上给我收拾好 |
[17:30] | No. | 不 |
[17:37] | Wow..is that her spleen? | 那是她的脾脏吗 |
[17:39] | Looks like a grade iii laceration,maybe a IV. | 估计有三度破裂 也可能是四度 |
[17:42] | What was she doing standing under a tree in a thunderstorm? | 雷雨天里 她站在树下干什么 |
[17:45] | She wasn’t standing under it. She was climbing it. | 她不是站在树下 而是爬到树上了 |
[17:49] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:51] | Uh…I’m getting the feeling she’s a little bit of a stalker. | 我感觉她好像在偷窥什么东西 |
[17:53] | Do we need to call the police? | – 要报警吗 – 不用 |
[17:55] | I think she’s more of a “gentle” stalker than a “kill you with a knife” stalker. | 她更像是悄悄偷窥 不是跟踪杀人狂 |
[17:59] | Right. | 好吧 |
[18:00] | Well,let’s hope she lives to gently stalk another day. | 但愿她能活着继续悄悄偷窥吧 |
[18:06] | Hey,you don’t believe in that seven fatally thing, do you? | 看起来你不相信七人死亡的说法 |
[18:10] | I believe this girl needs her spleen removed immediately. | 我只相信这姑娘需要立即切除脾脏 |
[18:12] | go pick up her labs and get her on the board. | 去拿检查结果 给她预约手术 |
[18:14] | then we ‘ll break the news. | 然后我们就要去通知她了 |
[18:21] | It’s almost over. | 马上就好了 |
[18:23] | You like horses,Izzie? | 你喜欢马吗 Izzie |
[18:26] | Everybody likes horses. | 所有人都喜欢马 |
[18:28] | That’s not true. | 不是的 |
[18:30] | You know,horses are a great judge of character. | 马可以判断性格 |
[18:34] | You don’t like horses,it means they don’t like you. | 你不喜欢马 说明马也不喜欢你 |
[18:38] | I’ve got an Uncle that’s a rodeo cowboy. | 我有一个叔叔 他是一名牛仔 |
[18:46] | No kidding? | 真的吗 |
[18:48] | This is a big clot,Denny. | 这有很大一团 Denny |
[18:50] | I can’t get it with a catheter. | 没法用导管取出来 |
[18:53] | I’m sorry. We’re gonna have to open your chest again. | 抱歉 我们又要开胸了 |
[18:57] | I was counting the clicks…the turn signal clicks. | 我当时在数数 |
[18:59] | 数信号灯的闪动 | |
[19:02] | I couldn’t move till it hit 333. | 不数到333下 我就不能动 |
[19:05] | The light was green,but i couldn’t move. | 都变绿灯了 我还是不能动 |
[19:08] | I can’t blame them for hitting me. | 所以我被撞到 也不能怪人家 |
[19:10] | How long have you been feeling these compulsions? | 这种强迫意识出现多久了 |
[19:12] | A little bit all my life, but it’s been out of control the last three years. | 一直都有 这三年开始控制不住了 |
[19:16] | Onset at 30 is typical. | 30岁发病是很典型的 |
[19:18] | Ruined a marriage. | 我离婚了 工作没了 |
[19:20] | -I can’t hold a job. -Mr.Fannon,do you.. | Fannon先生 你… |
[19:23] | Is it clean? | 这里干净吗 |
[19:25] | -I need to know if it’s clean. -It’s very clean. | – 我想知道干净吗 – 非常干净 |
[19:28] | -Any relatives with O.C.D? -My mother. | 你是否有亲属患有强迫症 |
[19:29] | -Any relatives with O.C.D? -My mother. | 我母亲 |
[19:30] | Killed herself at 38. | 她38岁自杀了 |
[19:32] | It ruined her life,now it’s ruining mine. | 这病把她毁了 现在轮到我了 |
[19:39] | Clean,clean clean? | 干净 干净 干净 |
[19:40] | I..we clean it between each patient. | 每位病人用完 我们都会清洁的 |
[19:42] | I think he needs you to say,”clean, clean, clean.” | 我觉得 他是希望你说… |
[19:44] | 干净 干净 干净 | |
[19:46] | It’s clean,clean,clean. | 干净 干净 干净 |
[19:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:50] | I know it’s annoying. I can’t help it. | 我知道很烦人 但就是控制不住 |
[19:54] | Find a penny,pick it up. | 看到硬币 弯腰捡起 |
[19:55] | All day long,you’ll have good luck. | 从早到晚 好运伴你 |
[19:57] | Find a penny,pick it up. All day long,you’ll have good luck. | 看到硬币 弯腰捡起 |
[19:59] | 从早到晚 好运伴你 | |
[20:01] | Mr.Fannon,do you… | Fannon先生 你要不要… |
[20:02] | -Find a penny, pick it up… -repetitive rhymes,prayers..it’s classic. | 重复节奏 重复祈祷 这是典型表现 |
[20:05] | He feels he needs to say it a specific number of times, | 他觉得要说到特定的次数 |
[20:08] | probably a multiple of three. | 大概是三的倍数 |
[20:09] | Let’s get him in before he decides to start again. | 赶紧开始吧 省得他要重来 |
[20:12] | Is everything all right with,uh..that? | 他没什么问题吧 |
[20:16] | Find a penny,pick it up. All day long,you’ll have good luck. | 看到硬币 弯腰捡起 |
[20:17] | 从早到晚 好运伴你 | |
[20:19] | Just don’t look at him. | 不要看他 |
[20:35] | I,uh..have to.. | 我要… |
[20:37] | -Yeah. -Yeah. | – 好 – 好 |
[20:38] | I do,too. | 我也是 |
[20:39] | Yeah,I got something,too,so… | 我也有事 所以… |
[20:46] | I wish I had good news. | 有一个不太好的消息 |
[20:47] | The T.I.P.P.S.procedure you had last month failed. | 你上个月的分流术失败了 |
[20:50] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[20:52] | It means you’re lucky you got sober young. | 意思是你很幸运 在年轻时就戒酒成功了 |
[20:54] | Ollie,it means I’m gonna have to put in a portacaval shunt. | Ollie 这说明要进行门腔静脉分流术 |
[20:58] | It’s complicated. | 手术很复杂 |
[21:00] | Has only a 50% survival rate. | 存活率只有50% |
[21:02] | What’s my other choice? | 有什么其他选择吗 |
[21:10] | Okay,then,um… you’ll be the one to do it? | 那好吧 |
[21:12] | 是你来做吗 | |
[21:16] | I’ve performed this surgery nine times, had four patients survive. | 这种手术 我做过九次 |
[21:19] | 有四位病人活下来了 | |
[21:22] | It’s perfect then. I’ll be your five out of ten. | 那就好 |
[21:23] | It’s perfect then. I’ll be your five out of ten. | 我将是你的第五名 |
[21:30] | I’m not having surgery today. | 我今天不做手术 |
[21:31] | You have a ruptured spleen. | 你的脾破裂了 |
[21:33] | And I am sure that the spleen is very important. | 我知道脾脏很重要 |
[21:36] | but I am not having surgery today. | 但我今天不做手术 |
[21:38] | You can operate after midnight, but not one minute before. | 可以午夜之后再做 |
[21:39] | 但提前一分钟都不行 | |
[21:41] | Ms.Ratlin, if i thought it would be safe, I’d be more than happy to wait till after midnight. | Ratlin女士 如果情况允许 |
[21:42] | 我也很愿意等到午夜以后 | |
[21:44] | However,I have a husband and a baby home | 然而我的老公孩子还在家苦等着 |
[21:48] | you know who else won’t be happy? you. | 你知道谁会最倒霉吗 是你呢 |
[21:50] | Your spleen is bleeding. spleen trumps horoscope. | 你的脾脏在出血 脾脏比星座重要 |
[21:53] | But it was more than just my horoscope. | 不止星座运势 |
[21:56] | I went out to my car this morning–flat tire. | 我早晨出发时 车胎没气了 |
[21:58] | That’s a sign,but I just changed the tire. | 这就是征兆 但我只是换了轮胎 |
[22:01] | Then there’s a wreck on the freeway. | 然后高速公路发生了一起事故 |
[22:03] | Do I turn around and go home like it’s telling me to? No. | 我有没有识趣地回家呢 并没有 |
[22:06] | I detour an hour out of my way so that I can get to Kevin’s house. | 我花掉一小时绕道 |
[22:08] | 只想去Kevin家 | |
[22:10] | and when I get to kevin’s house,I get struck by lightning. | 等我来到他家 又被闪电击中了 |
[22:12] | -But you weren’t struck by lightning. -I die,okay? | 可你并没被闪电击中呀 |
[22:14] | 我会死的 好吗 | |
[22:17] | If you operate on me today,I will die. ’cause inow I will. | 如果你们今天手术 我就会死的 |
[22:19] | 因为我知道 | |
[22:22] | Please,just..just call my boyfriend | 拜托了 |
[22:23] | 打电话给我男友 | |
[22:25] | and tell him that I’m having an operation at midnight, | 告诉他 我今天午夜要做手术 |
[22:28] | because he will want to be here. | 因为他会来的 |
[22:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:31] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[22:36] | -Should I call psych? -You can give it a shot. | 要不要请精神科 |
[22:38] | -Should I call psych? -You can give it a shot. | 可以试试 把她送去重症监护室 |
[22:41] | Poor girl’s gonna kill herself tryin’ not to die. | 可怜的姑娘 不想死吧 又自己作死 |
[22:50] | Izzie paints a pretty picture ’cause she likes you, you know? | Izzie喜欢你 所以把情况说得很乐观 |
[22:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:55] | I’m just sayin’,she likes you. | 我只是说 她喜欢你 |
[22:58] | Which is gonna be hard on her. | 对她来说 这会挺难接受的 |
[23:01] | You mean… when I die? | 你是说… |
[23:03] | 等我死后吗 | |
[23:06] | Come on.. | 直说吧 我在问你呢 |
[23:08] | 这是男人之间的对话 | |
[23:13] | with a clot in your pulmonary artery, it’ll cut off the oxygen to your lungs | 你肺动脉里的血栓 |
[23:14] | 会切断肺部供氧 导致你缺氧而死 | |
[23:18] | If the hypoxia doesn’t kill you, the strain on your heart will. | 就算缺氧没有致命 你也会心脏衰竭 |
[23:24] | And the surgery? | 手术呢 |
[23:26] | It’s not a routine procedure. | 这不是常规手术 |
[23:28] | You’re at serious risk for bleeding | 你使用了大量抗凝剂 |
[23:30] | because of the anticoagulants already in your system. | 使你大出血的风险增高 |
[23:35] | What I’m saying is Izzie likes you. | 我只想说 Izzie喜欢你 |
[23:37] | and she’s not gonna be the one to pull away. | 她也不会主动放弃的 |
[23:49] | Brain’s bleeding,needs surgery. wanna know why? | 我的病人需要做手术 知道为什么吗 |
[23:52] | ‘Cause he couldn’t move his car until he stopped counting. | 因为他数不完数 就不能挪车 |
[23:55] | My girl–ruptured spleen– | 我的女病人脾脏破裂了 |
[23:57] | won’t have surgery because of her horoscope. | 因为她的星座运势 就不做手术了 |
[23:59] | Oh.well,we should introduce them. | 咱应该介绍他们认识 |
[24:02] | They’d make a nice,crazy couple. | 他们能组成疯狂一家 |
[24:05] | I’m sitting with Meredith. Have some self-respect. | 要知道 我和Meredith坐在一起呢 |
[24:07] | Dr.Burke’s orders trump any personal issues I might have. | 自重点 可以吗 |
[24:08] | Dr.Burke’s orders trump any personal issues I might have. | Burke医生的命令胜过任何个人问题 |
[24:12] | Is the craziness rubbing off on him? | 他是不是被那些疯子传染了 |
[24:14] | He’s trying to stalk Burke’s lucky cap out of me. | 他想从我这逼出Burke的幸运帽 |
[24:16] | Burke has hat juju? | Burke有幸运帽吗 |
[24:18] | And you’re using it against him? | 显然是的 |
[24:20] | And you’re using it against him? | 你在利用手术帽跟他作对吗 |
[24:21] | Well,they’re forcing me to… | 他们逼我的 |
[24:25] | because of the clarinet playingand the running and all the breakfast food. | 因为他们一起玩乐器 |
[24:26] | 一起跑步 做早餐 | |
[24:29] | This whole death cluster thing is just ridiculous, right? | 各位… |
[24:30] | This whole death cluster thing is just ridiculous, right? | 集中死亡的传言太荒唐了 对吧 |
[24:34] | I mean,just ’cause four died today doesn’t necessarily mean | 今天死了四位病人 |
[24:36] | there’s gonna be three more before midnight. | 不等于还要死三位病人 对吧 |
[24:39] | for reals? | 不是吗 小仙女 真的吗 |
[24:44] | Yeah,of course I am. | 你在担心Denny吗 |
[24:45] | Yeah,of course I am. | 是的 当然了 |
[24:48] | he’s my patient. | 他是我的病人 |
[24:50] | I mean,if you’re asking me if I’m “worried about Denny,”no. | 如果你是说那种担心 那倒没有 |
[24:54] | I’m sleeping with Alex,so… | 我在跟Alex约会呢 |
[24:55] | it’s just… | 只是… |
[24:58] | Hey,did Burke say anything to you about Denny’s surgery?did he? | Burke跟你说什么了吗 |
[25:01] | 关于Denny的手术 他有说什么吗 | |
[25:03] | -no, it’s your case. -Yeah.I know. | 没有 那是你的病人 |
[25:04] | I’m just asking, you know,as your boyfriend,did he– | 我知道 只是问问 |
[25:06] | well,I don’t know why you care. I mean,you’re sleeping with Alex,right? | 作为你的男友 他有没有… |
[25:08] | well,I don’t know why you care. I mean,you’re sleeping with Alex,right? | 我不理解你为什么这么关心 |
[25:09] | 你在跟Alex约会 对吧 | |
[25:11] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:13] | Whatever,I’m just saying… | 好吧 随便啦 我只是说… |
[25:16] | There’s no such thing as a death cluster. It’s just stupid.Right? | 根本没有集中死亡这种事 |
[25:18] | 太愚蠢了 对吧 | |
[25:21] | I have to go convince my patient to let us operate. | 我得去说服我的病人做手术了 |
[25:27] | You’re removing part of my skullcap? | 你们要切除我的部分颅骨吗 |
[25:29] | It’s the only way I can get to the affected part of the brain. | 一定要这么做吗 |
[25:31] | It’s the only way I can get to the affected part of the brain. | 只有这样 才能接触脑内受影响的地方 |
[25:33] | And the operating room,it’s clean,clean,clean? | 那手术室… |
[25:35] | 干净干净干净吗 | |
[25:37] | Yes,it’s clean,clean clean. | 是的 干净干净干净 |
[25:42] | I’m gonna go get ready. | 我要去做准备了 |
[25:51] | -can you stop that,please? -No,sorry,I wish I couldn’t. | 能不能别这样 |
[25:52] | 不行 抱歉 我也想的 | |
[25:57] | No,she’s not. | 她瞧不起我 |
[25:58] | Yes,she is. | – 她没有 – 她有 |
[26:01] | I’ve been living with this for three years, | 三年来 我见得多了 |
[26:03] | and it’s always the people who are most like me who judge me the most. | 那些最像我的人 也最瞧不起我 |
[26:07] | straight-a student,top of your class? | 你是A型 对吧 |
[26:08] | straight-a student,top of your class? | 成绩全优 排名顶尖 没错吧 |
[26:10] | Well,so you’ve managed to turn your compulsions into something productive. | 是的 |
[26:12] | Well,so you’ve managed to turn your compulsions into something productive. | 你把强迫症转化为生产力了 |
[26:16] | But we’re cut from the same cloth. | 但我们同出一辙 |
[26:17] | That’s why you can’t stand me. | 所以你受不了我 |
[26:20] | -Oh,time to go. -But I’m not done. | 我们该走了 |
[26:21] | uh,yes,you are,sir. | – 可我还没弄完呢 – 已经结束了 |
[26:24] | -How many do you have to do? -96. | 你要做多少次 |
[26:25] | Let him finish. | – 96次 – 让他弄完吧 |
[26:28] | Fine.I’ll see you in the O.R. | 好吧 手术室见 |
[26:42] | Hey.Ollie says you should come in. She says you need a meeting. | Ollie说你应该进来 |
[26:45] | 她说你需要参加互助会 | |
[26:46] | Not now,not here. | 现在不行 不能在这里 |
[26:49] | not to protect your anonymity over your sobriety. | 她让我告诉你 保持戒酒比保护隐私更重要 |
[27:12] | grant me the serenity to accept the things that I cannot change, | 主啊 |
[27:13] | grant me the serenity to accept the things that I cannot change, | 赐予我宁静 去接受我不能改变的 |
[27:19] | the courage to change the things I can | 赐予我勇气 去改变我所能改变的 |
[27:23] | and the wisdom to know the difference. | 赐予我智慧 去分辨两者的不同 |
[27:26] | -Amen. -Amen. | – 阿门 – 阿门 |
[27:28] | 阿门 | |
[27:37] | Do me a favor. | 你感觉怎样 |
[27:39] | My will is inside my nightstand. | 帮我个忙 |
[27:40] | My will is inside my nightstand. | 我的遗嘱在床头柜里 |
[27:44] | Just make sure it gets in the right hands,okay? | 确保把遗嘱交给正确的人 好吗 |
[27:46] | why are you talking about your will? | 你为什么说遗嘱的事 |
[27:49] | We have to be realistic,Dr.Stevens. | 我们要现实点 Stevens医生 |
[27:52] | Dr.Stevens? | 你叫我Stevens医生吗 |
[27:54] | We gotta be realistic. | 我们要现实一点 |
[27:56] | And if you can’t,well,I can. | 如果你不能 |
[27:57] | No,wait,um..can you just wait one minute? Denny,Denny,listen to me, | 那我能 |
[27:59] | No,wait,um..can you just wait one minute? Denny,Denny,listen to me, | 不要 等一下 好吗 |
[28:00] | Denny 听我说 | |
[28:03] | you’re not gonna die. | 你不会死的 |
[28:05] | You can’t go into surgery thinking you’re gonna die. | 你不能带着死亡的念头进手术室 |
[28:27] | You want me to pee in front of you? is that what you want? | 你想让我在你面前小便 是吗 |
[28:29] | -You have it on you. -oh,really,you wanna go there? | – 手术帽在你身上 – 是吗 你想来这套吗 |
[28:31] | -I wanna go there. -so what are you gonna do,bambi? | 我就要来这套 |
[28:32] | -You gonna, like, what,take it from me? -Well,Burke said to do whatever I have to do, | 你想怎么样 要来抢走吗 斑比 |
[28:34] | Burke说 我可以不择手段 | |
[28:35] | -and I am gonna do whatever I have to.. -George,it’s not there | 所以我就会不择手段 |
[28:37] | George 不在这里 | |
[28:41] | -You’re not gonna get it. -I got it.I got it. | – 你得不到的 – 也许在这里 |
[28:43] | -You’re not gonna get it. -I got it.I got it. | 你得不到的 不行 |
[28:44] | Oh,you’re getting my breast. That’s my breast,my breast. | 我摸到了 |
[28:46] | Oh,you’re getting my breast. That’s my breast,my breast. | 你碰到我的胸部了 |
[28:47] | 那是我的胸部 滚开 | |
[28:52] | Hey,Dr.Torres. | 你好啊 Torres医生 |
[28:56] | Dr.O’malley, you’re aware this is the women’s restroom? | O’Malley医生 你知道这是女厕吗 |
[28:58] | Okay. | – 知道 女士 – 很好 |
[29:05] | Dude,you called her”ma’am.” she’s never gonna sleep with you now. | 哥们 你竟然叫她”女士” |
[29:07] | 别想跟她上床了 | |
[29:14] | Oh,hey,ow.Have you seen Burke? | 看到Burke了吗 |
[29:16] | He’s on the phone with the laundry. They still can’t find his scrub caps. | 他在跟洗衣房打电话 |
[29:17] | That’s what I gotta tell him. Cristina won’t give hers back. | 还是没找到他的手术帽 |
[29:19] | That’s what I gotta tell him. Cristina won’t give hers back. | 我正想告诉他 Cristina不肯交出手术帽 |
[29:22] | Unless I’m ready to hit a woman, and even though it’s Cristina, | 除非我去打女人 |
[29:23] | I’m not ready to cross that line. | 即使对方是Cristina |
[29:25] | Wait,wait a moment. | 我也不想跨出这一步 |
[29:26] | Wait,wait a moment. | 等一下 |
[29:28] | She’s holding it hostage. Why do you think I am stalking her?y… | Cristina拿了Burke的手术帽吗 |
[29:30] | She’s holding it hostage. Why do you think I am stalking her?y… | 她以此威胁 不然我跟着她做什么 |
[29:43] | ow.ow.you’re touching me. | 哎哟 弄疼我了 |
[29:46] | -So? -Give it to him. | George说 你拿了Burke的手术帽 |
[29:47] | -No. -Give it to him, Cristina. | – 怎么了 – 还给他 |
[29:48] | -What is with you? -he needs it to operate. | – 不要 – 还给他 Cristina |
[29:50] | -What is with you? -he needs it to operate. | – 关你什么事 – 他做手术需要手术帽 |
[29:52] | -No,he doesn’t. -That isn’t your decision to make, | – 他才不需要呢 – 你说了不算 |
[29:55] | Now are you gonna give it to him or am I gonna physically take it from you? | 尤其是Denny的手术 |
[29:56] | Now are you gonna give it to him or am I gonna physically take it from you? | 你想自己还给他 还是希望我动手抢 |
[30:00] | I swear to god,Cristina, | 你在威胁我吗 |
[30:01] | I like you,I really do, | 我对天发誓 我挺喜欢你的 Cristina |
[30:05] | and I am not above kicking you pampered little beverly hills ass. | 但我在拖车停车场长大的 |
[30:06] | and I am not above kicking you pampered little beverly hills ass. | 你这种娇生惯养的人 我打起来可不含糊 |
[30:09] | And I do mean physically kicking your ass. | 我说真的 绝对痛扁你 |
[30:23] | You don’t have to follow me. | 你不用跟着我的 |
[30:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:34] | How long have you had this? | 你什么时候拿走的 |
[30:36] | It’s one of my favorites. | 这是我最喜欢的 |
[30:39] | 你并不需要它的 | |
[30:42] | I keep that cap in my locker because every morning,I look at it, | 我把它放在柜子里 |
[30:43] | I keep that cap in my locker because every morning,I look at it, | 因为我每天看到它 |
[30:45] | and I’m reminded of what I’m here for | 就能想起我的目标 |
[30:47] | 我想成为什么人 | |
[30:49] | and what I want to be..a great surgeon, | 一名伟大的外科医生 |
[30:50] | 一名英明果敢的医生 | |
[30:54] | 一名不会需要手术帽来获得心安的医生 | |
[30:57] | you don’t need it. | 你不需要的 |
[31:06] | I know. you’re right. | 我明白 |
[31:08] | 你说得对 | |
[31:11] | I know I’m right. | 我知道我说得对 |
[31:17] | Nicely done,O’malley,let’s go scrub in. | O’Malley 干得好 咱们上台 |
[31:26] | How am I doing? | 我怎么样了 |
[31:29] | Nikki 你会不会误读了这些征兆 | |
[31:32] | I mean,isn’t two surgeons telling you that you need surgery | 有两名医生都说你需要手术 |
[31:36] | a sign that you need srugery? | 难道不是你需要手术的征兆吗 |
[31:39] | -Did you call my boyfriend? -I did. | 你打电话给我的男友了吗 |
[31:41] | -Did you call my boyfriend? -I did. | 打了 |
[31:43] | What did he say? | 他说什么 |
[31:46] | He said he hasn’t been your boyfriend in awhile. | 他说你们分手有一阵了 |
[31:55] | Did you tell him I got struck by lightning? | 你有没有跟他说 我被雷击中了 |
[32:07] | -What did you say to him? -Who? | – 你跟他说什么了 – 跟谁 |
[32:09] | You know who. | 你知道的 |
[32:11] | what the hell? why does Denny think he’s dying? | 为什么Denny会觉得自己要死 |
[32:13] | well,maybe ’cause there’s a good chance he is. | 可能因为可能性确实很高吧 |
[32:21] | 我跟你讲 | |
[32:23] | We’re over, Alex. This is over. | 我们分手吧 Alex |
[32:24] | 结束了 | |
[32:26] | Oh,you’re breaking up with me over a corpse. | 你因为将死之人跟我分手吗 |
[32:29] | No! no. I am breaking up with you | 你错了 |
[32:31] | 我跟你分手 | |
[32:32] | because on your very best day… | 是因为你表现最好的时候 |
[32:37] | that corpse… | 那将死之人 也比你强得多 |
[32:43] | you’re not good enough for me,Alex. | 你配不上我 Alex |
[32:46] | you’re not good enough for anyone. | 你配不上任何人 |
[32:52] | You two.. you’re not scrubbing in. | 你们俩… |
[32:54] | You two.. you’re not scrubbing in. | 不要上台了 |
[32:56] | Whatever is going on with you, I don’t need it in my O.R. | 你们的恩怨 不能带进我的手术室 |
[33:03] | Fine.I’ll watch from the gallery. | 好吧 |
[33:05] | Fine.I’ll watch from the gallery. | 我去观摩室 |
[33:06] | No,no,you won’t. | 不行 |
[33:07] | No,no,you won’t. | 你们的怨气要尽量远离手术室 |
[33:18] | 你们俩人都一样 | |
[33:29] | Find a penny,pick it up. All day long,you’ll have good luck… | 看到硬币 弯腰捡起 |
[33:30] | Find a penny,pick it up. All day long,you’ll have good luck… | 从早到晚 好运伴你 |
[33:32] | 看到硬币 弯腰捡起 | |
[33:34] | 从早到晚 好运伴你 | |
[33:38] | We’re gonna give you your anesthetic now. | 我们要给你麻醉了 |
[33:41] | I’m sorry,but we have to start. | 不好意思 我们一定要开始了 |
[33:44] | Find a penny,pick it up. All day long… | 看到硬币 弯腰捡起 |
[33:45] | Find a penny,pick it up. All day long… | 从早到晚… |
[34:00] | It’s a beautiful afternoon for saving lives, people. | 今天是救死扶伤的好日子 各位 |
[34:04] | Let’s have some fun. | 我们享受吧 |
[34:24] | The incision begins along the left subcostal margin. | 从左侧肋骨下缘开始切开 |
[34:28] | across the right rectus | 穿过右侧腹直肌 延伸到胁腹部 |
[34:32] | Dr.Bailey. | Bailey医生 |
[34:34] | it’s Nikki ratlin. | 是Nikki Ratlin |
[34:36] | I’ll be all right,Dr.Bailey,go. | 这里没事 你去吧 Bailey |
[34:44] | She’s bleeding out. | 她失血过多 |
[34:45] | She’s bleeding out. | 必须马上手术 |
[34:47] | I don’t want an operation. | 我不要做手术 |
[34:52] | Nikki,your boyfriend called. | Nikki 你的男友打电话来了 |
[34:54] | He said he doesn’t want you to die. | 他说不希望你死 |
[34:57] | Kevin called? | Kevin打电话来啦 |
[34:58] | Yes,now will you let us operate? | 是的 可以做手术了吗 |
[35:04] | Nikki? | |
[35:05] | code blue. | 蓝色警报 |
[35:19] | charge to 200. | – 充电到200焦耳 – 充电中 |
[35:26] | Clear. | 离手 |
[35:36] | We have the back row of sutures in place. Give me some…clear field. | 我们把后排缝好了 |
[35:40] | 我需要… | |
[35:42] | 清理术野 | |
[35:43] | -Pressure’s dropping. -Hang another unit. | – 血压下降 – 再输一单位血浆 |
[35:45] | I need the field clear. | 术野要干净 |
[35:50] | Clear. | 离手 |
[35:53] | Charge to 300. | 充电到300焦耳 |
[35:55] | Clear. | 离手 |
[36:00] | Gel foam. | 明胶海绵 |
[36:03] | that clip should’ve done it. | 这样夹住应该就可以了呀 |
[36:06] | I don’t know. There’s something I’m missing. | 我不知道 应该是漏掉什么了 |
[36:13] | he’s losing pressure,Dr.Burke. | 他的血压在下降 Burke医生 |
[36:15] | I’m working as fast as I can. | 我已经尽量加快动作了 |
[36:18] | We are losing him. | 他快不行了 |
[36:21] | I heard they’re dying left and right. | 听说又有人死了 |
[36:22] | See?I told you there’d be seven. | 看吧 我就说会到七个人 |
[36:24] | Who?who died? | 谁死了 |
[36:27] | I don’t know.I bet it was that spleen chick. | 不知道 我赌是脾破裂的女生 |
[36:29] | -You hear she wouldn’t let them operate? -My money’s on the chief’s shunt. | 听说她不肯手术的事了吗 |
[36:30] | -You hear she wouldn’t let them operate? -My money’s on the chief’s shunt. | 我赌是主任的分流手术 |
[36:32] | I have $20ays burke’s guy went down. | 我出20块 赌是Burke的病人 |
[36:34] | -The dude is a walking time bomb. -Bet. | 那人简直就是人肉定时炸弹 |
[36:36] | -The dude is a walking time bomb. -Bet. | 赌 |
[36:47] | That makes five. | 这是第五名了 |
[36:51] | -You lost her? -Yeah. | 没救回来吗 |
[36:53] | 是啊 | |
[36:55] | I heard there’s a number six. Do you know who else? | 听说还有第六人 |
[36:57] | 你知道还有谁吗 | |
[37:00] | No. | 不知道 |
[37:01] | I’m going to inform the family. | 我要去通知家属了 |
[37:21] | She made it through. | 她挺过来了 |
[37:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:27] | Thank you so much. | – 太感谢了 – 谢谢 |
[37:29] | You’re welcome. You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[37:32] | 不客气 | |
[37:42] | Superstition lies in the space between what we can control | 在我们能够掌控和不能掌控之间 |
[37:49] | and what we can’t. | 迷信在此根植 |
[37:54] | So I wasn’t one of the seven. | 看来我不是第七名 |
[38:06] | It’s past midnight. There were only six. | 已经过午夜了 只有六人死亡 |
[38:09] | -why you crying? -I am not crying. | 你哭了吗 |
[38:10] | -why you crying? -I am not crying. | 我没有哭 |
[38:11] | You are,too. | 你哭了 |
[38:15] | Oh,damn it. | 该死 |
[38:20] | I cannot fall for a patient. | 我不能爱上病人 |
[38:27] | 好吧 | |
[38:30] | Good luck with that. | 那要祝你好运了 |
[38:45] | Find a penny,pick it up | 看到硬币 弯腰捡起 |
[38:47] | and all day long,you’ll have good luck. | 从早到晚 好运伴你 |
[38:57] | O’malley..you are a sad excuse for a man. | |
[38:58] | O’malley..you are a sad excuse for a man. | 你真是男人的悲哀 |
[39:02] | -Excuse me? -I know you heard me. | 什么 |
[39:03] | -Excuse me? -I know you heard me. | 你听见了 你就像是小姑娘 |
[39:09] | Alex… | |
[39:11] | You know why he’s not speaking to you. | 你知道他为什么不跟你说话吗 |
[39:13] | because he’s not over you. | 因为他还忘不掉你 |
[39:15] | Man,you got laid.It went badly. | 哥们 你们上床了 虽然不太顺利 |
[39:17] | A man would move on. | 但男人就应该向前看 |
[39:19] | But you–you mope around this place like a dog that likes to get kicked. | 可是你选择闷闷不乐 |
[39:21] | 像一条找打的狗一样 | |
[39:24] | you make me sick! | 你让人作呕 |
[39:25] | and if it wouldn’t get me thrown outta the program, | 如果不会被开除 |
[39:27] | I’d smash your pathetic little face right into that locker. | 我早就把你打成稀巴烂了 |
[39:41] | No one wants to pass up a chance for good luck. | 没有人想错过交好运的机会 |
[39:44] | but does saying it 33 times really help? | 但重复33遍真有用吗 |
[39:48] | Is anyone really listening? | 真有人在听吗 |
[39:53] | If you feel that strongly about O’malley, I’ll ask him to leave tonight. | 如果你真对O’Malley有意见 我今晚就让他搬走 |
[39:56] | No,don’t. | 不要 |
[39:58] | -I thought you wanted him out. -I do,but..not tonight. | – 我以为你希望他搬出去 – 是的 不过… |
[40:01] | 今晚不要 | |
[40:07] | Scrub cap. | 手术帽 |
[40:10] | 谢谢 | |
[40:14] | And if no one’s listening, | 如果没有人在听 |
[40:16] | Why do we bother doing those strange things at all? | 我们为何还要劳神做那些奇怪的事呢 |
[40:23] | I didn’t call,I shoulda called. | 我没有打电话 我应该打的 |
[40:25] | I just… | 只是… |
[40:46] | Hi..this is George O’malley calling. You gave me your phone number. | 你好 我是George O’Malley |
[40:48] | 你把电话号码给我了 | |
[40:51] | I know I shoulda called sooner, but I’m calling now. | 我知道应该早点打的 但我现在打了 |
[40:55] | and I just want to know, maybe you want to go out with me sometime. | 我只想问问 |
[40:57] | 你想跟我约会吗 | |
[41:03] | Because..I.. | 因为… |
[41:06] | 我喜欢看你正骨 | |
[41:10] | and I..oh,I rarely spend that much time in a women’s restroom. | 而且我很少… |
[41:14] | 在女厕待那么久 | |
[41:18] | and… | 而且我很喜欢你 |
[41:21] | So… | 所以… |
[41:25] | is that a yes? | 你同意了吗 |
[41:29] | we rely on superstions | 我们迷信 因为我们有自知之明 |
[41:32] | 知道自己尚未通晓万事 | |
[41:40] | I am sorry to hear about your patient. | 听说你的病人了 我很遗憾 |
[41:42] | Thank you,Addison. | 谢谢你 Addison |
[41:45] | And that life works in mysterious ways. | 知道生活就是如此奇妙地运转着 |
[41:49] | Here you go,babe. | 这是你的 亲爱的 |
[41:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:57] | -mm.You ready? -ahh,yeah,here you go,thank you. | – 准备好了吗 – 是的 给你 |
[42:07] | Don’t dis the juju…from wherever it comes. | 不要轻视护身符 |
[42:09] | 无论它来自何处 |