时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | previously on “grey’s anatomy”… | 上集回顾… |
[00:02] | ’cause if anybody needs to be celibate, it’s meredith. | 如果有人要庆祝, 那一定是Meredith |
[00:04] | i’m finn dandridge. i’m doc’s vet. | 我叫Finn Dandridge, Doc的医生 |
[00:06] | i’m off men. no more men. | 我厌倦男人了 再也不要了 |
[00:07] | you brought the baby to work? | 你带着孩子来工作? |
[00:09] | i’m covered in mommy. but that does not mean i will be mommy-tracked. | 我是一个母亲 但不代表这个身份带来麻烦 |
[00:12] | you’re his doctor,izzie. | 你是他的医生, Izzie |
[00:13] | he’s your half-dead,possibly soon-to-be all-dead patient. | 他是你濒死,可能随时断气的病人 |
[00:17] | you should see them togetr.they’re,like,doing things like running and cooking and talking.it’s like they’re bonding. | 他们如影随形, 就像是孪生兄弟 |
[00:21] | george o’malley is sweet and kind. | George O’malley可爱又体贴 |
[00:24] | you live here? | 你住在这里? |
[00:25] | i’m not crazy or anything. i just spend so much time here in the hospital. | 我不是怪人 只是大部分时间花在医院 |
[00:28] | holy crap. george is her mcdreamy. | George就是她的梦中人 |
[00:38] | they key to being a successful intern is what we give up- | 做一个成功的实习生 关键在于我们能放弃什么 |
[00:42] | sleep,friends,a normal life. | 睡眠,朋友,正常的生活 |
[00:47] | we sacrifice it all for that one amazing moment… | 我们为了那个重要的时刻牺牲一切… |
[00:52] | that moment when you can legally call yourself a surgeon. | 那个可以堂堂正正 被称为外科医生的一刻 |
[00:57] | thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[00:58] | oh,thank you,thank you,thank you. | 哦,谢谢你,谢谢你,谢谢你 |
[01:01] | thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:02] | there are days that make the sacrifices seem worthwhile. | 总有些日子让那些牺牲看起来是值得的 |
[01:07] | my god,you’re- you’re thanking me for the most boring sex ever? | 你因为这乏味无趣的做爱而谢谢? |
[01:11] | i didn’t know what else to say. i mean,you did your best. | 我不知道要说什么 我是说, 你已经尽力了 |
[01:14] | oh,great,thanks. you,too. it was reay nice work. | 好极了, 谢谢 你也是, 做得很体贴 |
[01:17] | we used to be really good at this,didn’t we? | 我们以前做得很好的, 不是吗? |
[01:20] | we’re gonna do this until we get it right. | 让我们一直做到成功为止 |
[01:22] | oh,jeez. ah. | 哦, 天, 啊 |
[01:25] | -perfect. oh! -it could be the hospital. | – 好极了 – 一定是医院打来的 |
[01:27] | hello. | 你好 |
[01:29] | hi. | 嗨 |
[01:30] | no,no,no,no. it’s about doc. yeah. no,i’m here. | 不,不,不,不 是有关Doc的事 是的 不, 我就在这 |
[01:34] | yeah,i can pick him up this morning. sure. i- come on,come on. | 是的, 今天早上我可以去接它 当然 我… |
[01:37] | -hey,dr. dan-dr. dandridge… -come on. | – 嗨,Dan-Dandridge医生… – 拜托了 |
[01:39] | we’re gonna have to call you back ’cause we’re trying really hard to have some decent sex here. | 稍后给你回电 |
[01:43] | what? what is so funny | 什么?什么这么好笑啊 |
[01:46] | and then there are the days where everything feels like a sacrife. | 也有些日子让人觉得只有牺牲没有回报 |
[01:53] | everything okay? | 一切都好吗? |
[01:54] | yeah. everything’s great. | 是的 一切都很好 |
[01:57] | hey,doc. you look good.he looks good. | 嘿,Doc 你看起来好极了 它看起来好极了 |
[02:00] | it may just be a virus,but i’d like to wait till we get the blood tests | 可能是病毒感染,但只有拿到血液测试 |
[02:02] | and the x-ray work back before i say anything for sure. | 和X光片后我才能确定病因 |
[02:05] | so he can go home today? ’cause derek says he can pick him up. | 它今天能回家吗? Derek说他会来接它的 |
[02:08] | -he can go home. -you hear that,doc? you can go home. | – 可以 – 听到了吗,Doc? 你能回家了 |
[02:13] | so you and dek,uh… | 那你和Derek,呃… |
[02:15] | you’re together? | 你们是一对? |
[02:19] | uh,derek and i are,um,just friends. | 呃,Derek和我…只是朋友 |
[02:22] | he’s married,and i’m knitting a sweater. | 他有老婆, 而我, 正在织毛衣 |
[02:25] | and,uh,well,i guess i’m rambling, which i tend to do a lot of lately, | 我都不知道自己在说什么 最近常语无伦次 |
[02:30] | and i wish somebody would just tell me to shut up. | 如果有人叫我闭嘴就好了 |
[02:32] | but my point is, | 我想说 |
[02:35] | yeah,we’re-we’re,uh, | 我们…我们,呃 |
[02:36] | he’s married,and i’m knitting a sweater. | 他结婚了, 而我正在织毛衣 |
[02:39] | -so you’re single? -single? | – 那你是单身? – 单身? |
[02:42] | i ask because i was wondering if you would like to go out with me. | 我问是因为我想跟你约会 |
[02:45] | -out,with you? -on a date,tonight? | – 约会, 和你? – 今晚怎样? |
[02:48] | date,tonight? | 约会,今晚吗? |
[02:50] | and you’re repeating everything i say | 你在重复我的话 |
[02:51] | so that you can buy yourself some time and figure out a way to let me down easy. | 是不是你想争取时间 好想办法回绝我? |
[02:56] | it’s okay. | 那没关系 |
[02:57] | -i get it. -no,no,no. i-i-i,uh… | – 我懂了 – 不,不,不 我-我-我, 呃… |
[02:59] | you know,you’re very… it’s just that, if i were,you would… | 你非常… 只是 如果我愿意,你会… |
[03:06] | not dating. | 约会不行 |
[03:07] | and then there are the sacrifices that | 有些牺牲 |
[03:10] | you can’t even figure out why you’re making. | 连自己都不明白所为何事 |
[03:14] | another day… | 又来了… |
[03:15] | and once again,i don’t see my name on the board. | 板上没有我的名字 |
[03:19] | chief,any reason my nam isn’t on the board? | 主任,为何没有我的名字? |
[03:25] | slow day. | 慢慢来 |
[03:27] | he just patted me on the back. | 他拍了我的背 |
[03:29] | tell me,when did i become a person who gets patted on the back? | 什么时候我允许别人拍我的背了? |
[03:33] | you think he’s mommy-tracking you? | 你觉得他过于保护你了? |
[03:37] | well,what have you heard? | 你听说什么了? |
[03:39] | how about you handle denny duquette for me today? | 今天你帮我照顾 Denny Duquette怎样? |
[03:41] | absolutely. thank you,dr. burke. | 当然了 谢谢, Burke医生 |
[03:47] | XXXXXXXXX | 我买了咖啡给你 |
[03:48] | oh,thanks. very thoughtful. | 哦,谢谢了 很体贴 |
[03:52] | what? | 怎么了? |
[03:54] | oh,nothing. i’m just dragging a little. i only did 2 miles this morning. | 哦, 没什么, 等会再喝 今早我只跑了2英里 |
[03:57] | o’malley and i we up to 6. we pushed each other. | O’malley在的时候会跑6英里 我们互相鼓劲 |
[04:00] | ah,you’re missing george. | 你想念他了 |
[04:01] | no. no,of course not. | 不, 不是, 当然不是 |
[04:04] | -drink your coffee. -oh,that’s all right. actually,i’m waiting on- | -喝咖啡吧 -哦, 事实上, 我在等… |
[04:07] | -oh,cappuccino. -hey,o’malley. | – 卡布其诺 – 嘿,O’malley |
[04:12] | big news- gene foote is here. he’s having problems with his pacemaker. | 大新闻, Gene Foote在这儿 他的起搏器出问题了 |
[04:15] | eugene foote is here? here in this hospital? | Gene Foote在这儿吗? 就在这医院里? |
[04:17] | who is eugene foote? | 谁是Gene Foote? |
[04:19] | genius violinist. burke’s hero. | 天才小提琴手 Burke的偶像 |
[04:22] | burke flew down to san francisco last year to put in his pacemaker. | Burke去年在圣弗朗西斯科 帮他安的起搏器 |
[04:24] | -burke has,like,40 of his albums. -no,42. | – Burke有他40张的专辑 – 不,42张 |
[04:27] | actually 43 because you just got the greatest hits on dvd. | 事实上是43张 因为你刚买到他DVD的合辑 |
[04:30] | oh,right,right.yeah. | 哦, 是的,是的 |
[04:32] | -you want in on foote? -yes. | – 你想要一起去会诊吗? – 是的 |
[04:33] | but i’m on neuro today with dr. shepherd. | 但我今天要和Shepherd医生去神经科 |
[04:36] | oh,okay. | 哦,好吧 |
[04:38] | eugene… | |
[04:41] | i want in. hello? i want in. | 我想加入 嗨? 我想加入 |
[04:43] | oh,sure. yeah,right. | 哦,可以 是的,可以 |
[04:46] | burke,um, i laid on top of you naked last night, | 昨晚我赤裸裸的躺在你身上, |
[04:50] | so why don’t you wax nostalgic about that? | 你为什么不怀念一下?! |
[04:56] | obviously,i can’t go out with him,right? | 我不应该跟他约会对吗? |
[04:59] | do i look like a chick to you? | 我看起来像个婆娘吗 |
[05:01] | do i look like i care about yeast cream or tingling feelings? | 像对这些女人的过分焦虑感兴趣? |
[05:04] | i mean,he’s not in jail or on drugs or keeping body rts in his basement. | 他不是罪犯或是瘾君子 也不是什么变态家伙 |
[05:08] | you want to do him,do him. | 你想和他做, 就做吧 |
[05:09] | not “do him,” date him. i’m not doing anybody. i’m knitting. | 不是”和他做,” 是和他约会 我不会和任何人做了, 我在织毛衣 |
[05:13] | and i need eugene foote’s chart. | 我要Eugene Foote的病历 |
[05:15] | -oh. who are we talking about? -it’s weird,right? | – 在说谁的事情? – 很怪对吗? |
[05:17] | i mean,he’s derek’s vet,he’s doc’s vet, he’s my vet.he’s mcvet. | 他是Derek的兽医,Doc的兽医 我的兽医, 是梦幻兽医 |
[05:22] | it’s weird to date him,right? | 和他约会很奇怪, 是吗? |
[05:24] | wait,did you say “vet”? | 等等, 你是说”兽医”吗? |
[05:26] | like animals? | 医动物的? |
[05:28] | oh,you can’t date a vet. he’s not even a real doctor. | 你不能和一个兽医约会 他都不是真正的医生 |
[05:30] | damn it! | 该死! |
[05:32] | sex… hot sex… | 做爱…激情的做爱… |
[05:34] | i need that. ha ha,very funny. | 我就要那样 哈哈,非常有趣 |
[05:37] | must not have gone so well this morning. | 她今早肯定过得不顺心 |
[05:39] | -what? -just run if she looks at you. | – 什么? – 她望着你就赶紧跑 |
[05:42] | i need an intern,now. | 我需要一个实习医生, 现在 |
[05:44] | -i’m with bailey. -i’m with burke. | – 我跟了Bailey – 我跟了Burke |
[05:47] | karev. | |
[05:48] | i don’t do vagina,not as a doctor anyway. | 我对阴道不感兴趣 即使作为一个医生也是 |
[05:51] | oh,back talk. you know wt? | 回来, 少废话 |
[05:53] | you just bought yourself a se. | 你没有什么选择 |
[05:55] | how you feeling this morning,denny? | 你今早感觉怎样, Denny? |
[05:57] | great.i’d be even greater if you’d get me off this machine. | 很好 如果你能搬走这些东西会更好 |
[06:00] | denny,you know i would, but then your heart would stop beating, | Denny,这样你的心脏会停止 |
[06:03] | and dr. burke would yell at me,and that would make for a very bad day for both of us. | Burke医生会对我大喊 这样你跟我都不会有好日子 |
[06:07] | is he a candidate for the portable lvad? | 他可以进入移动起搏装置的候选吗? |
[06:09] | now,see,that’s what i’m talkin’ about. | 我正想说 |
[06:11] | half the size,twice the fun. | 一半的大小,两倍的好处 |
[06:13] | -uh,you’ve been doing your research,huh? -i have. | – 你做了功课? – 是的 |
[06:15] | i’ve already told him he’s not ready for it yet. | 我跟他说过他的情况还不适合 |
[06:18] | dr. stevens,didn’t i assign you to neuro this morning? | Stevens医生 今早我不是派你去神经科了吗? |
[06:20] | yeah. i was o- i’m on my way. | 是的, 我正准备去 |
[06:23] | but could you tell him about the complications? | 你能跟他说说并发症的情况吗? |
[06:27] | you’d be risking air embolus,v-fib. | 你得冒着气栓的风险, v-fib |
[06:30] | yeah,and the tubing could kink inside of your body, in which case,we’d have to rush you to emergency surgery. | 你体内的血管会抽筋 我们可能随时要准备为你做手术 |
[06:34] | dr. stevens,unless mr. duquette’s heart has suddenly grown a brain, | Stevens医生 心脏应该不属于神经科的范畴 |
[06:37] | -you are currently not doing your job. -i’m going. | – 似乎你管得多了点 – 我走了 |
[06:41] | -just don’t be stupid,okay? -you’re not the boss of me today,woman. | – 不要逞强,好吗? – 今天你不是我的老板, 小姐 |
[06:48] | i want you to take it out. | 我想要你把它拿走 |
[06:49] | take it out? | 拿走? |
[06:51] | but,mr. foote,your heart function has improved exponentially since we put the pacemaker in. | Foote先生,自从我们植入起搏器 您的心脏功能明显转好 |
[06:56] | the setting is working well. | 那机器工作的很好 |
[06:58] | you know my music,dr. burke. | 你知道我的音乐,Burke医生 |
[06:59] | very well,sir. it anged my life. | 非常了解,先生 它改变了我的生活 |
[07:02] | well,your contraption has changed my heartbeat. | 而你们的设备改变了我的心跳 |
[07:04] | it changed my rhythm. i can’t play. | 它改变了我的节奏 我不能拉琴了 |
[07:07] | and that’s a sacrifice i am unwilling to make. | 那是我不愿做的牺牲 |
[07:10] | uh,but you’d be willing to sacrifice your life for your music? | 但你愿意为了音乐牺牲自己的生命吗? |
[07:14] | they’re one and the same. | 对我来说它们是一样的 |
[07:18] | before we do anything drastic, | 在我们必须这样做之前 |
[07:20] | just let me try one more setting on the pacemaker. | 让我再重设一次起搏器 |
[07:23] | one more setting,mr. foote. | 再一次, Foote先生 |
[07:27] | please. | 拜托 |
[07:33] | okay,sure. | 好吧 |
[07:38] | i want to play with the red one. | 我想要玩那个红的 |
[07:40] | hello,wards. | 你好,Wards |
[07:42] | hey. | 嗨 |
[07:43] | we’re just waiting on your labs. how are you feeling? | 我们在等你的化验结果 你觉得怎样? |
[07:46] | i’m feeling large. | 我感觉很累赘 |
[07:47] | -large and cow-like. -a cow? | – 累赘得像头母牛 – 母牛? |
[07:49] | mommy is a cow who needs a quiet talk with the doctor. | 妈妈需要单独和医生谈一会 |
[07:54] | hey,guys,who wants ice cream? | 谁想要雪糕? |
[07:56] | i want chocolate. | 我要巧克力的 |
[08:01] | uh,c.b.c. and chem-7 look fine. | 血细胞总数和7项化学指标正常 |
[08:06] | rose? | |
[08:09] | sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:12] | i’m so tired. | 我太累了 |
[08:13] | oh,rose,6 kids,38 weeks pregnant- a saint would be tired. | 哦,Rose,6个孩子 38周的怀孕期, 圣人都会累 |
[08:19] | well… i’m no saint. | 嗯…我不是圣人 |
[08:23] | this baby. joseph… | 这个孩子 Joseph… |
[08:27] | dr. shepherd,i need him to be my last. | Shepherd医生 我希望他是我最后一个 |
[08:30] | and i really seem to be the most fertile woman on the planet. | 我真的觉得自己 是世界上最多产的女人了 |
[08:34] | well,if you’re interested in alternative forms of birth control,i – | 如果你对选择性的节育有兴趣… |
[08:36] | no. | 不 |
[08:38] | what i mean is… | 我的意思是… |
[08:40] | today,during the c-section, | 今天做剖腹产的时候 |
[08:42] | i need you to tie my tubes. | 我要结扎 |
[08:47] | and i need you to do it without my husband ever knowing. | 而且不能让我丈夫知道 |
[09:00] | Greys Anatomy Season 02 Episode 24 | |
[09:04] | rose,you’re an adult. | Rose,你是成年人 |
[09:05] | he’s your husband,not your legal guardian. telling him would be entirely up to you. | 他是你的丈夫,不是你合法监护人 不用向他汇报一切 |
[09:09] | well,if you charged my insurance, he would see it. | 如果我使用医保支付,他会知道 |
[09:12] | any bill you sent,he would see it. | 帐单上写得很清楚 |
[09:14] | i’ve been saving for this, and i can pay you privately. | 为此我留了积蓄,可以私下付你钱 |
[09:17] | so you’re saying you want me to do the surgery and leave no record of it? | 你想要我做手术 而不留下任何记录? |
[09:21] | mrs. ward,if you’re being abused, there are people you can talk to. | Ward夫人,如果你被虐待 有人可以帮你的 |
[09:25] | oh,chris is- he’s the opposite of abusive. | 不,Chris 他没有虐待我 |
[09:28] | so if we pull up your medical records,we’re not gonna find a bunch of old broken bones or- | 如果我们调出你的医疗记录 不会看到一大堆骨折旧伤记录? |
[09:32] | if you pull up my medical records, you’ll find three natural child births, | 如果你们调出我的医疗记录 会看到三个孩子的顺产 |
[09:36] | three c-sections,two hospital stays for exhaustion and one for dehydration | 三个孩子的剖腹产记录 |
[09:41] | because i was so busy chasing my kids around, i forgot to take a sip of water for tee days. | 因为我过分忙于照顾我的孩子 而忘记摄入水分三天之久 |
[09:46] | i think god understands what i’m going through. | 只有上帝知道我过的什么生活 |
[09:50] | and i think god will forgive me. | 我想上帝会原谅我的 |
[09:52] | but chris-for him, religion isn’t like a buffet table, | 但是Chris 对他来说 宗教不像吃自助餐 |
[09:56] | where you get to chose what you want to take and leave the rest. | 可以选择你想要的和不要的 |
[09:59] | and the pope says no to birth control. | 主教说控制生育是不允许的 |
[10:02] | so… i need your help. | 你们要帮我 |
[10:04] | you don’t need our help. | 你不需要我们 |
[10:05] | your husband is not abusing you,and you don’t get to lie to him and blame it on the pope. | 你不需要瞒着你丈夫 这是那个主教的错 |
[10:12] | dr. karev-v- | karev医生 |
[10:13] | no offense,but i have no interest in obstetrics or gynecology,dr. shepherd, | 无意冒犯, 我对妇科一点兴趣也没有 |
[10:16] | so if you want to throw me off the case,feel free. | 如果你想让我别管这病人,非常好 |
[10:20] | dr. karev,i may be a board certified o.b.g.y.n., | 我可能是以妇产科作为自己的专长 |
[10:24] | but i also have fellowships in maternal-fetal medicine and medical genetics, | 但我同时是胚胎孕育和遗传研究的权威 |
[10:28] | and i am one of the foremost neonatal surgeons in this country. | 我甚至是本国最有名的妇产外科医生 |
[10:32] | when you can top that,you can mouth off. | 你超过我的时候,才能对我发号司令 |
[10:34] | until then,you will do your job,and you will do it right,whh at this point in time, | 否则就做好你该做的事 |
[10:39] | means you keep your mouth shut unless i give you permission to open it. | 同时把你的嘴闭上 直到我同意你开口为止 |
[10:42] | understood? | 明白吗? |
[10:45] | -understood? -oh,are you giving me permission now? | – 明白吗? – 你现在同意我开口了? |
[10:51] | good morning,ms. graber. | 早晨,graber女士 |
[10:53] | oh,really? “good moing”? you haven’t let me sleep in three nights. | 我已经三个晚上无眠 早晨有什么意义? |
[10:56] | and this ridiculous hat is destroying my self-esteem,and i still haven’t had a seizure. | 这顶荒唐的帽子让我难堪 但我还没有发作过 |
[10:59] | but,okay,sure. we’ll go with “good morning” if it makes you feel better about yourself. | 当然,如果你喜欢说早晨 那就早晨好了 |
[11:02] | ms. graber is here for brainmapping. dr. stevens? | 你解释一下什么是脑神经映射 stevens医生 |
[11:05] | brain mapping-it’s where you locate the area of the brain | 脑神经映射可以定位大脑 |
[11:07] | where the seizures originate and surgically remove it | 引起痉挛的部位 并通过手术进行移除 |
[11:10] | -th minimal damage to the surrounding tissue. -excellent. | – 避免对其他部位造成伤害 – 很好 |
[11:12] | excellent except for the fact that it’s not working,and i am losing billable hours. | 事实上你说的东西没有作用 我的时间是要赚钱的 |
[11:16] | unless any of you are looking to get out of a bad marriage. | 除非你们其中一个可以当我的客户 |
[11:21] | -no. no. -dr. shepherd? | – 没,没有 – shepherd医生? |
[11:22] | yes. no. i’m fine,thank you. | 不,我很好,不需要 |
[11:24] | -really? -yes. | – 真的? – 真的 |
[11:26] | -’cause i’m an excellent divorce attorney. -i’m sure you are. | – 你知道我是非常出色的离婚律师 – 当然 |
[11:28] | and there was a look,you know, between these two. | 从这两位身上可以看出点端倪 |
[11:30] | -a look? -no. no. | – 端倪? – 不,不 |
[11:32] | what is it,you married young and now you have nothing in common? | 怎么回事,你过早结婚 现在已经没有感觉了? |
[11:36] | oh,no,don’t tell me. i know. | 别说话,我知道的 |
[11:37] | the conversation is still good, but the sex has gone to pot? | 沟通还是可以的 但是交欢已经变得平淡如水? |
[11:40] | makeher seize? how do we make someone have a seizure? | 让她发作? 怎样让一个人发作痉挛? |
[11:43] | do your research,get creative. | 做做功课,想想办法 |
[11:45] | but if all the normal methods have failed, | 如果一般的方法行不通 |
[11:47] | then what are we supposed to do? | 我们怎么办? |
[11:48] | use a strobe light,get her drunk, | 用相机闪光灯,灌醉她 |
[11:50] | hang her from the ceiling upside down and hit her with a wiffle ball bat for all i care,okay? | 把她吊高,用棒球棍狠狠打 |
[11:53] | just make her seize,because until she seizes, | 不管如何,让她痉挛 |
[11:55] | i don’t know where to operate,and if i don’t know where to operate,i can’t get this woman out of my life, | 否则我无法做手术 无法做手术,她就无法离开这医院 |
[11:57] | and this woman is not how i like to start my mornings. | 她可不是我早晨想见到的人物 |
[12:09] | i’m just curious,george. curious george. | 我很好奇,george |
[12:13] | get it? | 听到吗? |
[12:15] | never mind. all i’m asking ishere you live. | 算了,我在问你 你究竟住在哪里? |
[12:18] | listen to this,there’s an old-school arcade game that’s been known to induce seizures | 这里说有个游戏很容易引发痉挛 |
[12:22] | if you reach level 53. | 如果玩到53级 |
[12:23] | our divorce lawyer is so not playing an arcade game for 53 levels. | 我们的离婚律师不可能玩到53级 |
[12:27] | oh,george,by the way,um,where do you live? | george,你究竟住在哪里? |
[12:30] | i’m busy doctoring,dr. stevens. no time for chitchat. | 我在调研,stevens医生 没空闲聊 |
[12:35] | morning,dr. o’malley. | 早晨,o’malley医生 |
[12:38] | uh,morning,dr. torres. | 早晨,torres医生 |
[12:45] | so guess what. | 你猜怎样 |
[12:54] | dr. o’malley,how’s all thatoctoring going? | o’malley医生,你的调研怎样了? |
[13:18] | you tell me. | 告诉我 |
[13:21] | it’s an honor to hear you play. | 听你演奏是我的荣幸 |
[13:24] | too good a man to lie. | 你不肯说真话 |
[13:26] | i’ll read your mind. | 我知道的 |
[13:28] | his timings off,his rhythm is off. | 他连节奏韵律也无法重拾 |
[13:30] | this man has no business calling himself eugene foote. | 这男人已经不配作为eugene foote |
[13:36] | you understand,sir,that in the months | 请明白,先生 |
[13:39] | since the initial surgery, | 首次手术以来数月 |
[13:41] | scar tissue has formed around the pacemaker? | 起博期周围的细胞组织刚刚痊愈 |
[13:45] | removing it is not nearly as simple as it sounds. | 把机器移除不是说的那么简单 |
[13:52] | i picked up the violin at 6 years old. | 我6岁开始练琴 |
[13:55] | it was in my grandfather’s attic. | 当时在我祖父的阁楼 |
[13:57] | i didn’t even know what it was. | 我甚至不知道那是何物 |
[14:00] | but i remember picking it up… | 我只记得当我拿起琴 |
[14:04] | that moment. | 瞬间 |
[14:07] | i remember putting the bow to the strings | 弓弦相交 |
[14:11] | and pulling. | 轻轻一拉 |
[14:18] | just that. | 就这样 |
[14:21] | just that screechy little chirp, and that was it. | 只是这声音 |
[14:25] | i was hooked. | 就让我着迷 |
[14:29] | you remember a moment like that in your life? | 你生命中有过这样的瞬间吗? |
[14:35] | i know the sgery could kill me. | 我知道这个手术可能让我丧命 |
[14:39] | i also know you’re the best, | 我也知道你是最好的 |
[14:41] | which makes you my best shot at survival. | 你是我生还的机会 |
[14:45] | i’d like you to be the one to operate, dr. burke. | 我希望你愿意为我执刀 |
[14:50] | but if you won’t… | 如果你不肯 |
[14:52] | i’ll find someone who will. | 我会找别人 |
[14:59] | he’s right. | 他是对的 |
[15:00] | what,he can’t play? | 他弹不了? |
[15:03] | he can’t play like eugene foote. | 他没法像以往一样弹 |
[15:05] | okay. so,uh,surgery? | 那决定手术了? |
[15:08] | he says he will go somewhere else if i refuse.i might let him. | 他说如果我拒绝他会另找别人 我想这样更好 |
[15:11] | why? | 为何 |
[15:15] | oh,you can’t let him go somewhere else. what are you… | 你不能让他找别人… |
[15:24] | okay,what if it were you? | 如果那是你 |
[15:28] | what if yocouldn’t be a surgeon anymore? | 假使你不能再做手术? |
[15:30] | or you could still be one, but-but not a great one? | 即使能做,你不是最好的 |
[15:34] | just average. | 只是一般水平 |
[15:36] | he could get his surgery somewhere else, | 当然他可以找别人做手术 |
[15:38] | but that surgeon might be average. | 但那只是一般水平 |
[15:47] | e.k.g.,echo and nuclear all within normal limits. | 各项指数都处于平均水平 |
[15:52] | well,denny,in that case, | denny,这样的情况 |
[15:54] | i see no reason why you can’t be up walking. | 我想你可以下床了 |
[15:58] | music to my ears,dr. bailey. | 这是好消息 |
[16:00] | good. uh,so do you have any questions? | 你有任何疑问吗? |
[16:02] | no,it’s… | 只是… |
[16:04] | we could put it off. | 我们可以等 |
[16:05] | no harm in waiting a few weeks if you have questions,if you’re worried. | 等几个星期没关系 如果你仍未下定决心 |
[16:10] | i’ve got 20 tubes comin’ outf my body, | 我身体上插着20根管子 |
[16:12] | one of which goes directly into my you know what. | 连我的命根子也有 |
[16:15] | at some point,i’d like to use that you know what for something besides peeing into a bag. | 我想它有别的用途 而不是现在这样排尿到袋子 |
[16:20] | like,for instance,peeing into a toilet. | 即使可以站着上厕所也好 |
[16:23] | it’s just… | 只是… |
[16:27] | izzie gave me medical advice. you’re giving me different advice. | 你们跟izzie给我的意见相左 |
[16:31] | it just so happe that yours is the advice i want to hear. | 当然你们的建议跟我的想法一致 |
[16:35] | well,dr. bailey outranks dr. stevens, | bailey医生的建议当然比较权威 |
[16:38] | so it’s safe to say dr. bailey’s advice is the one to follow. | 所以你必须遵照bailey医生的医嘱 |
[16:42] | that’s not what he’s worried about,dr. grey. | 这不是他担心的问题 |
[16:44] | he’s worried that dr. stevens might get her ego bruised and her feelings hurt. | 他担心自己的决定会伤害到stevens医生 |
[16:49] | am i right? | 对吗? |
[16:52] | no,no. definitely no. | 不,当然不是这样的 |
[16:54] | because it would concern me if you were making medical cisions | 因为你倾向于接受我的建议 |
[16:57] | based on how our dr. stevens might feel about it. | 而无法照顾她的感受 |
[17:00] | well,in that case,i say we-we do this thing. | 如果这样,我们就这样做 |
[17:03] | screw that dizzy blonde doctor girl. | 气气这个医生小女孩好了 |
[17:05] | that’s not helping,denny. | 这样于事无补,denny |
[17:07] | -no? -no. no. | – 无补? – 肯定的 |
[17:11] | what’s goin’ on between stevens and denny? | 他们两个怎么回事? |
[17:13] | is it a crush,is it an innocent flirtation, or is stevens actually crossing the line? | 究竟是stevens太关心他的病人 还是两人真的越线了? |
[17:17] | i know she likes him. i can’t imagine izzie would do that. | 我知道她吻过他 我实在很难想象她这样做 |
[17:22] | i couldn’t imagine you and yang would be stupid enough to fall for your attendings, | 我也很难想象你跟yang 都跟你们的主治医生堕入爱河 |
[17:25] | bul was wrong about that,wasn’t i? | 事实并不是如此对吗? |
[17:28] | i’m knitting these days. | 我现在在织毛衣 |
[17:30] | us,i’m thinking about accepting a date with a veterinarian. | 而且准备跟一个兽医约会 |
[17:33] | grey,do you actually believe i care? | 这跟我有关系吗? |
[17:37] | -no. -good. | – 没有 – 很好 |
[17:38] | maybe you’re not so stupid after all. | 下次不用告诉我这些事 |
[17:46] | all right,explain to me one more time exactly what this is supposed to do? | 再跟我解释一次这怎么回事? |
[17:48] | having the tv this close | 近距离看电视 |
[17:50] | makes the flickering and flashing bigger and more intense,which can cause seizures. | 会因为画面和闪光的影响引致痉挛 |
[17:54] | oh,well,normally,i don’t have time to watch tv. but this week i’ve discovered oprah. | 平常我都没什么时间看电视 这个星期我在看oprah |
[17:59] | you know,she’s faus in my business for never marrying that boyfriend of hers. | 她在我的行业很有名 一直都是单身 |
[18:03] | wise,wise woman. | 非常聪明的女人 |
[18:11] | so first you won’t tell me where you live, | 你不打算告诉我你在哪里住 |
[18:12] | and now,i am on the outside of your inside jokes with callie. | 我是你跟callie的局外人 |
[18:16] | -when did i end up on the outside,george? -you’re not on the outside. | – 什么时候告诉我内情? – 你不是局外人 |
[18:18] | -okay,now you’re lying to my face. -you’re being paranoid. | – 你当面撒谎 – 你想太多了 |
[18:22] | well,i’m not seizing,but i am having an acid flashback.does that count? | 我没有痉挛 但是眼睛开始花了,这算数吗? |
[18:30] | rose… | |
[18:32] | seven kids… it’s a lot. | 七个孩子太多了 |
[18:35] | are you sure that chris isn’t feeling the same way? | 你肯定你丈夫跟你想法不同? |
[18:38] | when we were first married,we were so broke that i went on the pill for a while, | 结婚最初,因为没钱 我有口服避孕药 |
[18:42] | and chris stopped taking communion. | 当时chris没有再上教堂 |
[18:44] | when he does that,he thinks he’s – | 他说在教堂的时候 |
[18:45] | he thinks he’s going to hell. he thinks you’re both going to hell. | – 他害怕自己会下地狱 – 他大概以为你们都会下地狱 |
[18:51] | the reason we haven’t had a baby in four years, | 这四年来我没有生孩子 |
[18:54] | is because we abstained for three. | 是因为我们放弃了三个 |
[18:56] | i mean,n you imagine nobeing able to make love to your husband? | 这意味着我们不能有正常性生活 |
[19:03] | the,uh,pill- | 药… |
[19:04] | i can’t hide the pill. he would find out. | 我不能藏起来,他会找到的 |
[19:07] | if he found out,what,i mean, he won’t divorce you,he doesn’t believe in it. | 即使找到,他也不会跟你离婚 他的宗教不允许 |
[19:11] | do you see the way he’s looking at me right now? | 你看见他的表情吗? |
[19:13] | dr. karev was just leaving. | karev医生马上会离开 |
[19:14] | no,no,no,no. just… | 不,不 |
[19:16] | just look at him for a minute. | 你看看他 |
[19:21] | that look he has on his face, | 他脸上的表情 |
[19:23] | that’s how my husband would look at me if he knew about any of this. | 如果我丈夫知道一切 他也会这样看着我 |
[19:27] | and i can’t have my husband look at me like that. | 我不能让我丈夫这样 |
[19:32] | and i can’t have any more babies. | 我也不能再生孩子了 |
[19:42] | for the record… | 我说 |
[19:43] | i am on your side today. george sucks. | 今天我站你这边,george真讨厌 |
[19:46] | burke doesn’t think so. he’s his new best friend. | burke不这样想,他们是密友 |
[19:48] | i wonder if burke knows where he lives. | burke大概也不知道他在哪里住 |
[19:51] | how’s denny doing?bailey’s not caving in on the lvad thing,is she? | denny怎样?bailey 还是坚持移动装置植入吗? |
[19:54] | about that… | 这事… |
[19:55] | i thought alex was kidding when he said you dumped him for a heart patient. | alex说的你为了快死的人甩了他 多半只是说笑 |
[19:58] | -did you really dump him for a heart patient? -of course not. | – 这是事实吗? – 当然不是 |
[20:01] | ’cause denny’s a patient. we can’t fall for our patients. | denny是病人,我们不能越线 |
[20:04] | you’re falling for a vet. | 你不是跟一个兽医爱上了 |
[20:05] | i’m considering the possibility of maybe having a date with a vet. | 我只是考虑跟兽医约会 |
[20:09] | that’s all i’m saying. | 这就是我要说的 |
[20:12] | my point is,bailey’s on the warpath about you and denny,so just be careful. | bailey会盯着你跟denny,小心 |
[20:19] | how’s your sponge count,dr. karev? | 你那边的海绵怎样? |
[20:21] | they’re all accounted for, but i see a bleeder here. | 情况还好,但有点出血 |
[20:24] | it’s small. get the bovie and cauterize it. | 很小的伤口,烙一下 |
[20:29] | all right,got it. | 好了,搞定 |
[20:30] | that’s good. | 很好 |
[20:32] | there’s a little bleeding near the tube re. | 输卵管附近也有点出血 |
[20:35] | can you hand me the bovie,dr. karev? | 把电动手术刀递给我 |
[20:41] | i don’t see any abnormal bleeding. | 我没有看见出血 |
[20:44] | are you the surgeon here? | 你是主刀的医生吗 |
[20:46] | -no. -then give me the bovie. | – 不是 – 递给我 |
[20:51] | give me the bovie,dr. karev. | 给我电动手术刀,karev医生 |
[21:07] | hey there,joseph. welcome to the world. | joseph,欢迎来到这世界 |
[21:16] | rose,before we bring your family in to see you, | 你见家人之前,我要告诉你 |
[21:18] | i wanted to let you know that there was a complication with your surgery. | 在手术中出现了一点复杂的状况 |
[21:25] | we had some unexpected bleeding that caused damage to both fallopian tubes. | 你的输卵管造成了一点损害 |
[21:32] | so you’re saying… | 你意思是… |
[21:34] | you won’t be able to have any more children. | 你以后可能不能生育了 |
[21:39] | thank you,dr. shepherd. | 谢谢,shepherd医生 |
[21:43] | as i said,it was… | 这是一点… |
[21:45] | a complication. | 复杂的状况 |
[21:47] | i understand. | 我明白 |
[21:50] | a complication,that’s what you’re calling it? | 复杂的状况,这就是你的托词? |
[21:52] | -that’s what it was. -rely? | – 这是事实 – 真的? |
[21:53] | ’cause in that case,it’s one of the most bizarre obstetric complications in history. | 这肯定是医学史上最复杂的状况 |
[21:58] | she is our patient. our obligation is to her and her only. | 她是我们的病人 我们仅需对她负责而已 |
[22:14] | -hey. -well,hey. | |
[22:21] | -uh,you picked up doc. -yeah. he’s home. | – 你接狗狗了 – 它现在在家 |
[22:24] | he seems to be doing much better. | 它看起来好多了 |
[22:26] | he seems to be doing good. | 情况很好 |
[22:32] | i’m not laughing at you. | 我不是在笑你 |
[22:34] | no? | 不是? |
[22:35] | no,it’s just,you know, | 你知道 |
[22:37] | d sex isn’t really something that | 失败的性经验不像是 |
[22:40] | wives want annound to the dirty ex-mistress. | 老婆会向情人坦白的事情 |
[22:43] | you’re not the dirty ex-mistress. you’re a friend. | 你不是情人,你是朋友 |
[22:45] | she’s your friend. i’m your friend. we’re friends. | 她是你的朋友,我是你的朋友 我们大家都是朋友 |
[22:49] | but you didn’t tell her. | 但是你没有告诉她 |
[22:53] | no. | 没有 |
[22:56] | how’s your day going? | 你今天过得怎样? |
[22:57] | -great. -good. | – 不错 – 很好 |
[22:59] | the vet asked me if we- | 那个兽医问我… |
[23:02] | what,what did he ask you? | 什么,他问你什么? |
[23:04] | if we were together. | 我们是否一对 |
[23:06] | and i set him straight. | 然后我坦白告诉他 |
[23:11] | have a good day,meredith. | 过得愉快,meredith. |
[23:13] | you,too,derek. | 你也是,derek. |
[23:16] | i am not drinking another shot of espresso. | 我实在不想再喝咖啡了 |
[23:18] | -i- i can’t. i can’t. -you can. you can. | – 我,不可以 – 你可以的,你可以的 |
[23:20] | -you’re the best divorce attorney in seattle. -you’re the best. | – 你是西雅图最好的离婚律师的 – 你是最好的 |
[23:22] | -you can kick that espresso shot’s ass. – you can. | – 一杯咖啡不算什么 – 你可以的 |
[23:25] | -kick it. -kick it. | – 搞定 – 搞定 |
[23:26] | kick it. yeah! | 搞定! |
[23:30] | okay,good,so,caffeine’s for seizures. what’s the doughnuts for? | 咖啡因会导致痉挛 那炸圈饼怎么回事? |
[23:33] | they are to absorb some of the coffee so it doesn’t’ burn a hole through your stomach. | 可以吸收一点咖啡 避免你的胃穿洞 |
[23:37] | good. okay. good idea. | 好的,好主意。 |
[23:44] | do you know how long it has been since i have had a doughnut? | 你知道我多久没吃炸圈饼了? |
[23:48] | i really,really,really,really, really like doughnuts. | 我真的真的很喜欢炸圈饼 |
[23:52] | then why don’t you eat them? | 那么为什么你不吃? |
[23:53] | got to stay on top of my game. no time for exercise,no carbs,no sugar. | 为了保持顶峰状态 没时间运动,不能吃油炸的和甜食 |
[23:56] | can’t have a sugar crash in court. stupid court. | 我可不能因为身体问题在法庭倒下 |
[23:59] | court is stupid because i love doughnuts! | 我实在太喜欢炸圈饼了 |
[24:12] | you’re making really good progress. | 你情况进展良好 |
[24:20] | hey there,chief. you here for my big moment? | 主任,你知道我要做手术吗 |
[24:23] | i’m looking’ forward to it,denny. | 我很期待,denny |
[24:32] | is there something i can do for you,chief? | 有什么要帮忙? |
[24:34] | his e.k.g.? | 他的心电图? |
[24:36] | normal,as well as his echo and nuclear study. | 正常,其他数值也很好 |
[24:38] | mmmm. his perfusion? | 他的管道怎样? |
[24:40] | he’s ready,chief. | 他准备好了 |
[24:42] | looking’ good. carryn. | 情况不错,继续努力 |
[24:46] | thank you,sir. | 谢谢 |
[24:48] | die! die! | 死!去死! |
[24:49] | oh,yeah! next level. i’m at the next level. | 我升级了 |
[24:53] | -god,this is exhilarating. -keep-keep going,keep going. | – 太好了 – 继续加油 |
[24:55] | you only have 12 more levels before you reach prime seizure potential. | 在你痉挛之前还有12级 |
[24:58] | oh,this is fun. right? you know? | 以前很开心 |
[25:01] | like fun that we had at home back when you used to tell me things,like where do you live? | 要是以前,你一定会告诉我 你在哪里住 |
[25:07] | don’t start that again. | 你又来了 |
[25:08] | i’m not starting anything. i’m just saying,there’s fun to be had. | 没有,我只是想说 |
[25:10] | all the time,with me,your best friend. | 以前我们一起很开心 我是你的密友 |
[25:13] | it’s not like we’re in high school. | 这不是高中时代 |
[25:15] | george,don’t do the whispering under your breath thing. | george,有问题大声说出来 |
[25:17] | if you’ve got something to say,just say it. | 不要低声嘀咕 |
[25:18] | yeah,last time you gave me that advice, it went really well. | 你上次给我的建议,结果真不错 |
[25:21] | you’re seriously pissed at me because of what happened between you and meredith? | 你把你跟meredith之间的事情 归咎于我的建议? |
[25:23] | no. yeah. | 不,是的 |
[25:35] | he recorded this at the hollywood bowl a couple of years ago. | 这是几年前他在荷里活录制的 |
[25:41] | it’s nice. | 很好 |
[25:45] | it’s not nice. it’s brilliant. | 不是很好,是天籁之音 |
[25:50] | excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[25:52] | you were one of my wife’s doctors, weren’t you? rose ward. | 你是我太太的医生之一吗? |
[25:55] | yes,sir,i was. | 是的,之前是 |
[25:57] | she just told me there was a complication with her c-section. | 她告诉我剖腹的过程有点复杂的状况 |
[26:00] | i told you to tell her how you feel. i did not tell you to jump into bed with her. | 我叫你将自己感受告诉她 没叫你跟她上床 |
[26:04] | adultery? | 通奸? |
[26:05] | why did you send me in there? was it to humiliate me? | 你为何叫我去?是不是为了让我难堪? |
[26:08] | i mean,if you knew that she didn’t love me, why? what kind of friend does that? | 你明知道她不爱我 什么朋友会叫我去送死? |
[26:11] | it’s just- it was shocking. | 我很震惊 |
[26:13] | someone says there’s a complication, and everything changes. | 有复杂的状况,然后情况就改变了 |
[26:20] | i can’t breathe. | 我不能呼吸 |
[26:21] | are those batteries- | 看看电池状况 |
[26:23] | yes,they’re charged. i checked them myself. | 已经充电了,我检查过 |
[26:24] | he’s having runs of v-tach. | 他出现了v-tach |
[26:26] | -could be an air embolism. -i got it. | – 可能是空气栓塞 – 我知道了 |
[26:27] | damn it. we’ve got a tamponade. | 该死, 有阻塞 |
[26:29] | b.p.’s not registering. | 量不到血压 |
[26:31] | keep transfusing p.r.b.c.’s he has a full ventricular perforation. | 继续注射p.r.b.c. 他有心室穿孔 |
[26:35] | hand me a 2-0 prolene. | 给我2-0号纤维 |
[26:36] | cristina… replace my hand with yours. | cristina…用你的手按着 |
[26:41] | yes. and hold on for dear life. | 就这个位置 |
[26:43] | -you didn’t want to hear it. -yes,yes,i did. | – 你根本听不进去 – 根本不是 |
[26:45] | oh,and some denial. i can work with that. | 被拒绝了,我有办法 |
[26:47] | you wanted to keep on loving her. you did not want to hear it. | 你想继续爱她 这不是你想听到的 |
[26:49] | -should we intubate? -we can call respiratory to do it. | – 我们插喉吗? – 呼吸机可以搞定 |
[26:53] | rose says it’s a blessing. it’s god’s will. maybe it is. | rose说这是祝福 上帝的意旨,我想是的 |
[26:56] | maybe it i a blessing,i mean. | 也许这是祝福 |
[27:00] | this “complication.” | 这个复杂的状况 |
[27:02] | his heart’s not moving at all. | 他的心脏不跳了 |
[27:03] | keep compressing as i was doing it. | 继续按压,像刚才那样 |
[27:04] | there’s no signs of life. blood pressure’s nonexistent. | 没有生命表征,没有血压 |
[27:07] | the tubing could be kinked. | 这些管会纠缠在一起 |
[27:08] | -we need to move him to the o.r.,bailey. -i’ve got this. | – 我们需要推他到手术室,Bailey – 我有办法 |
[27:10] | -it doesn’t look like you’ve got this. -i’ve got this! | – 你不像有什么办法 – 我说我有办法! |
[27:12] | oh,my god! you knew the risk. you knew she was in love with someone else. | 天,你知道存在风险 你知道她爱的是别人 |
[27:16] | -i’m gettin’ an aura. -i’m not sayinghe wasn’t wrong. | – 我有点不好的感觉 – 我没说她是对的 |
[27:17] | no! i am not saying that what she did wasn’t wrong, | 我没说她做的事情是对的 |
[27:20] | i am just saying you need to take a tiny piece of – | 我是在说你应该…… |
[27:22] | -what,responsibility? -you are being ridiculous! | – 什么? – 真荒谬! |
[27:24] | she’s seizing. go page shepherd! | 她发作了,传呼shepherd |
[27:26] | this complication,it might be god’s way of helping you put your seven kids through college. | 这样的状况,可能是上帝为了帮你 让你七个孩子都能上大学 |
[27:30] | -what are you saying? -i’m saying get a lawyer. | – 什么意思? – 去请个律师吧 |
[27:49] | time of death-1832. | 死亡时间18:32 |
[27:54] | everything looks good,denny. | Denny,你看上去很好 |
[27:56] | well,you gotta thank dr. bailey for me. | 你得帮我去谢谢Bailey医生 |
[27:58] | i mean,i already anked her once, but this here deserves a double scoop. | 我已经谢过她一次了 但这次要双倍感谢 |
[28:06] | i know i don’t know you very well. | 我不是很了解你 |
[28:08] | you want to talk to me about izzie. | 你想和我谈谈Izzie的事情? |
[28:11] | yeah. | 是的 |
[28:13] | -because you disapprove. -no. | – 因为你不赞同 – 不是的 |
[28:16] | this comes from nothing resembling a high horse. | 这并不是高傲之类的原因 |
[28:20] | high horses want nothing to do with me. | 高傲与我没关系 |
[28:23] | you know,this thing with you and izzie, it’s… | 你和Izzie的事……你知道 |
[28:26] | there are strict rules about doctors dating patients. | 医生和病人之间有严格的规定 |
[28:31] | you know izzie pretty well,right? | 你很了解Izzie,对吧? |
[28:34] | you think if i went to her and i said, | 你认为如果我对她说 |
[28:37] | “hey,you know, this is gonna be really b for your career, | “你知道这会影响你的事业” |
[28:40] | “and you probably shouldn’t come around to see me anymore,” | “我们不该再见面了” |
[28:42] | you-you think that’ll have any effect at all? | 你认为这有用吗? |
[28:46] | the thing is… | 关键是…… |
[28:48] | i was healthy my whole life till i wasn’t. | 之前我一直很健康 |
[28:53] | and for the last year, | 直到最近几年 |
[28:55] | i’ve had a lot of time to lay around in bed and think about my life. | 大部分时间我只能躺在床上 想想我的人生 |
[29:00] | and the things that i remember best… | 我记得最美好的的事…… |
[29:03] | well,those are the things that i wasn’t supposed to do,and i did ’em anyway. | 是那些不该做的,而我却做了的事 |
[29:10] | so the thing is,meredith… | 事实上, meredith… |
[29:13] | life is too damn short to be following all these rules. | 生命实在太短,我们不能只是遵守规矩 |
[29:20] | may i ask what motive you had for underming my authority in front of my patient and my intern? | 我想知道你为何 不让我负责病人和实习生? |
[29:24] | i’m not punishing you,dr. bailey. | 我不是要处罚你,Bailey医生 |
[29:26] | oh,but you are. i had a baby,and so you are. | 但你是这样做的 我只是生了一个孩子 |
[29:29] | yes,you had a baby.and now you’re sleep-deprived. | 对,你生了孩子,并且缺乏睡眠 |
[29:31] | every doctor in this hospital is sleep-deprived. | 医院的每个医生都没时间睡觉 |
[29:32] | you just came back from maternity leave, | 你才放完产假 |
[29:35] | and i’m not convinced you’re back on your game. | 我不放心你现在回来工作 |
[29:37] | this is not a punishment or a reflection on how highly i value you. | 这不是说我不重视你 |
[29:42] | it’s just the way it is. | 只是规矩是这样 |
[29:43] | i’m sorry to interrupt,chief,but that man over there is asking to talk to you. | 对不起,打扰一会儿 那边有位病人想和你谈谈 |
[29:47] | excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[30:02] | we’re closed. | 我们下班了 |
[30:03] | hey. | 嗨 |
[30:06] | i thought you were knitting a sweater. | 我以为你在织毛衣 |
[30:08] | i am. but i’m also dating. | 我是在织毛衣,但现在我想…… |
[30:11] | you. if you still want to. | 约你出去,如果你愿意的话 |
[30:17] | i should’ve call. you kno i was going to call- | 我应该事先给你打电话的 我原本要打的 |
[30:19] | no,no,uh… don’t call. never call. | 不,不,不用打电话 |
[30:22] | always show up. | 你来了就好 |
[30:25] | -okay. -okay. | – 是吗? – 是的 |
[30:28] | but i can’t tonight. i’ve got an errand i have to run. | 但今晚不行,今晚有差事 |
[30:31] | i run errands. | 我和你一起去吧 |
[30:34] | this shouldn’t take too long, anwe can grab some dinner right after. | 这不用太久, 完事后我们可以去吃点东西 |
[30:37] | after? | 完事? |
[30:39] | after she gives birth. | 生产之后 |
[30:40] | -you’re birthing a horse? -yeah. | – 你给马接生? – 是的 |
[30:44] | that was your errand? you’re birthing a horse? | 这就是你的差事?给马接生? |
[30:47] | yeah. | 是的 |
[30:48] | i guess i-i could’ve ntioned it before,but, | 我刚才本应告诉你的 |
[30:50] | you know, i didn’t want to scare you back to your knitting. | 但我不想把你吓回去继续织毛衣 |
[30:57] | she’s getting anxious. you can wait back here. | 她很焦虑 你在门后面等好了 |
[31:00] | back here? | 门后面? |
[31:01] | if you want. i mean, it’s a little messy. | 如果你愿意的话 这里很脏 |
[31:04] | are you kidding? i want to birth a horse. | 你在开玩笑吧?我也想给马接生 |
[31:18] | richard,we have to talk about alex karev. | Richard,我们得谈谈Alex Karev. |
[31:22] | i know he’s talented,but his attitude, in my opinion,has reached an unacceptable low. | 我知道他很有才华 但他的态度实在让人难以忍受 |
[31:26] | addison… | |
[31:29] | you’ve got a bigger problem today than alex karev. | 你今天的麻烦比alex karev更大 |
[31:35] | mr. ward has been speaking with our attory regarding his wi’s surgery. | Ward先生已经和医院的律师 谈过他妻子的手术 |
[31:39] | now i read your chart. i read the nurse’s notes. | 我看过病历,还有护士的工作笔记 |
[31:43] | now can you explain to me what kind of complication | 你要告诉我什么样的状况 |
[31:46] | from a c-section leads to the severing of both fallopian tubes? | 要把两条输卵管都切断? |
[31:53] | well,the bad news is, you had a grand mal seizure. | 坏消息是,你有癫痫病 |
[31:57] | the good news is,we mapped it, so now we can operate. | 好消息是我们已经确定神经的位置 可以准备手术 |
[32:00] | no. i’ve decided against surgery,dr. shepherd. | 医生,我已经决定不做手术了 |
[32:03] | -i’m sorry? -no offense. | – 你说什么? – 无意冒犯 |
[32:05] | the risks of craniotomy- | 只是开颅手术的风险太大 |
[32:07] | when you describe them, they’re not terribly appealing. | 这病看起来也不怎么严重 |
[32:10] | yes,there are risks. but you have to weigh those risks with the,uh, | 是有风险,但你考虑下这种风险和…… |
[32:13] | detrimental effect your seizure disorder has on your life. | 这个病对生活造成的影响,哪个更大 |
[32:16] | unless my life is having a detrimental effect on my seizure disorder. | 除非我的生活对我的病有影响 |
[32:20] | ‘s like with you and your wife- is the bad sex your biggest problem, | 就像你和太太之间最大的问题 是不和谐的性生活 |
[32:22] | or are all the bigger problems causing the bad sex? | 还是因为其他生活问题 导致不和谐的性生活? |
[32:25] | i’m,uh… oh. | 这…… |
[32:28] | i’m not gonna answer that. | 我不会回答这个问题 |
[32:29] | all right,my point is, i had more fun today than i can remember. | 我的意思是说,我现在过得很好 |
[32:33] | i don’t have any friends. i don’t have any fun.i only have work. work and seizures. | 我没有朋友,没有什么乐趣 只有工作和这个病 |
[32:37] | and it’s no coincidence that when the work stopped,the seizures stopped. | 我认为不是巧合 工作停止的时候,我也没有发作 |
[32:41] | until these two started arguing. | 这两者之间有矛盾 |
[32:43] | right. i’m gonna talk to ’em about that. | 我正想调和这种矛盾 |
[32:45] | no,no,no. you don’t get it. watching people fight-ugh! | 不,你没明白我的意思 看着人们争吵…… |
[32:47] | it’s been my whole life for 15 years. so i’m changing my life. | 过去十五年,这就是我的生活 我打算改变它 |
[32:51] | look,and if that doesn’t work,i’ll come back here and let you cut open my brain,okay? | 如果没用,我会回来 让你给我开颅,可以吗? |
[32:55] | all right. fair enough. | 好的,很公平 |
[33:15] | it’s pretty good,huh? | 很有趣吧? |
[33:17] | yeah,it’s pretty good. | 很有趣 |
[33:41] | how are you feeling? | 感觉怎样? |
[33:43] | -little sore. -well,that’s to be expected. | – 有点痛 – 这是正常的 |
[33:53] | i’m sorry i told chris abt the complication. i just… | 我很抱歉告诉了chris那个状况 我只是… |
[33:57] | i just thought he should know that joseph would be our last | 应该让他知道joseph 会是我们最后一个孩子 |
[34:01] | so he could savor it. | 这样他可以高兴一点 |
[34:05] | i didn’t know he was gonna do this. | 我不知道他会那样做 |
[34:08] | rose… | |
[34:10] | i need you to tell him thatou asked me to tieour tubes. | 我需要你告诉他 是你让我结扎你的输卵管的 |
[34:16] | for you,it’s just insurance, and you don’t even have to pay. | 对于你来说,这只是个保险措施, 而且你不用为此付出 |
[34:19] | for me,it’s my marriage. it’s my family. | 可对我来说,这关系到我的婚姻 关系到我的家庭 |
[34:23] | it’s my career,rose. it’s my reputation. | 可这关系到我的事业,rose 这是我的名誉 |
[34:28] | you’re the best. | 你是最好的医生 |
[34:29] | people come from all over the country to see you.that won’t change. | 人们还是会从全国各地来找你看病 这不会改变 |
[34:34] | i can’t tell him. | 我不能告诉他 |
[34:37] | dr. shepherd,i- | shepherd医生,我… |
[34:39] | i’m so sorry because i am so grateful to you. | 我非常抱歉 我也非常感激你 |
[34:45] | but i can’t tell him. | 但我不会告诉他的 |
[35:20] | is it coming off? | 那些东西弄掉了吗? |
[35:23] | not exactly. | 没完全弄掉 |
[35:26] | i’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[35:27] | oh,don’t be. it was a great date. | 别这样.今天的约会很棒 |
[35:29] | technically,it wasn’t the date. it was the errand. | 理论上,这不算是个约会 这是次出诊 |
[35:31] | now we could go up to my place, i could cook for you. | 现在我们可以去我那儿 我给你做点吃的 |
[35:35] | go up to your place? | 去你那? |
[35:39] | do you wanto come up to my place? | 你想去我那儿吗? |
[35:40] | yeah. i an,no. no,i-i don’t. | 是的,我想,不 不,我-我不想 |
[35:43] | i- i do,but i don’t. | 我-我想去,但我不会去 |
[35:46] | -you don’t know? -no,i do. | – 你不知道自己的想法? – 不,我知道. |
[35:47] | i mean,i-i know. no,i don’t. | 我的意思是,我-我知道.我不想去 |
[35:53] | all right,well,here’s the deal. | 好吧,这样吧 |
[35:56] | um,you have two options. | 给你两个选择 |
[35:58] | you could come up to my place, | 你可以来我家 |
[36:01] | take off all your clothes,shower off the goo, borrow one of my shirts,and i’ll cook you dinner- | 脱掉衣服,洗个舒服的澡 我借衬衫给你穿, 我给你做晚饭 |
[36:05] | that’s door number one. | 这是选择一 |
[36:07] | door number two- | 选择二 |
[36:09] | you go home. | 你回家 |
[36:10] | i- i think you oughta take door number one, because, | 我觉得你应该选择第一个,因为 |
[36:12] | you know, it involves you naked in my apartment, | 我比较喜欢你在我家里裸着身子 |
[36:16] | but,you kno that’s just me. | 不过,你知道,这只是我的想法 |
[36:18] | i should point out that there is absolutely nothing | 我先声明,你说什么 |
[36:21] | you could say that would make me go upstairs with you. | 也不会引诱我跟你上楼 |
[36:24] | i’m kind of offended that you think that i would go upstairs with you. | 我不喜欢你以为我会跟你上楼 |
[36:27] | and you should know that i… | 并且你应该知道,我… |
[36:30] | am celibate.so- | 我在禁欲 所以.. |
[36:32] | shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[36:36] | i absolutely cannot have… | 我绝对不能… |
[36:42] | sex with you. | 和你发生性关系 |
[36:44] | if you choose door number one, | 如果你选择第一个 |
[36:46] | i absolutely will not have sex with you. | 我绝对不会和你发生性关系 |
[36:50] | -you won’t? -i promise i won’t. | – 你不会? – 我保证我不会 |
[36:51] | -i won’t even try and kiss you. -why not? | – 我甚至不会吻你 – 为什么不? |
[36:54] | -meredith. -what? | – 什么? |
[36:56] | choose door number one. | 选择第一个吧 |
[36:58] | a wise man once said you can have anything in life | 一位智者曾经说过 你可以在生命里拥有任何东西 |
[37:01] | if you will sacrifice everything else for it. | 只要你愿意为其付出一切 |
[37:04] | i hope it works… | 我希望你真的可以… |
[37:06] | you changing your life. | 改变自己的人生 |
[37:08] | so do i. | 我也希望 |
[37:11] | okay. | 好的 |
[37:13] | hey,george. | 嘿,george. |
[37:17] | i don’t know much,but i do kw fighting. | 我知道的不多,但我懂得争取 |
[37:19] | and people who fight like you and izzie, | 像你和izzie一样懂得争取的人 |
[37:22] | those people love each other. | 都彼此相爱 |
[37:25] | she misses her friend. | 她想念她的朋友 |
[37:27] | what he meant is, nothing comes without a price. | 他的意思是 任何事都需要付出代价 |
[37:34] | the road to hell is paved with good intentions. | 通往地狱的路 总是建设在美好的意图之上 |
[37:36] | so before you go into battle, | 在你卷入战斗之前 |
[37:38] | you better decide how much you’re willing to lose. | 你最好下决心你打算放弃多少 |
[37:41] | dr. karev… | karev医生… |
[37:44] | you did such a good job today that… | 你今天表现真是很好 |
[37:47] | i’m gonna talk to dr. bailey and have you assned to my service. | 我正要和bailey医生谈谈, 把你分配到我这里工作 |
[37:50] | what? for how long? | 什么?得多久? |
[37:52] | for as long as i want. your ass is mine until i say otherwise. | 我想要多久就多久, 你得一直为我干活,除非我说不要 |
[37:56] | congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[38:01] | you got it. | 如你所愿 |
[38:03] | i did,indeed. | 确实 |
[38:06] | and you’re okay? | 你还好吗? |
[38:07] | are you kidding me? i’m great. | 你开玩笑, 我很好 |
[38:09] | i mean,look at this- | 我的意思是,看着这个 |
[38:11] | some nice-sized batteries,colorful wires. | 一些优质型号的电池,五颜六色的电线 |
[38:14] | it’s what your best-dressed lvad patients are wearing these days,you know? | 这是你的病人难得一见的盛装 |
[38:18] | really? | 真的? |
[38:19] | ’cause it seems so last fall. | 你好像去年秋天也这个样子 |
[38:31] | you’re tall. | 你很高 |
[38:34] | i know. | 我知道 |
[38:39] | too often,going after what feels good | 通常,追求感觉对的事情 |
[38:42] | means letting go of what you know is right. | 意味着将理智抛诸脑后 |
[38:56] | you did everything you could. | 你已经尽力了 |
[39:04] | there was an interview that eugene gave. | 看过eugene一次采谈 |
[39:07] | i saved it. | 我抄录下来 |
[39:09] | i taped it to my bathroom mirror. | 我贴在了浴室的镜子上 |
[39:12] | he said that he wasn’t the most talented student at music school. | 他说他不是音乐学校里最有天分的学生 |
[39:16] | but he said what he lacked in natural ability, | 但他说他先天所缺乏的 |
[39:20] | he made up for in discipline. | 他会以后天的训练来弥补 |
[39:24] | he practiced… | 他苦练… |
[39:27] | all the time. | 每时每刻 |
[39:30] | all the time,he practiced. | 每时每刻,他都苦苦练习 |
[39:34] | i wasn’t like you. | 我不像你 |
[39:36] | i wasn’t the most talented student in school. | 我在学校里不是最有天分的学生 |
[39:39] | i wasn’t the brightest. | 我不是最聪明的 |
[39:43] | but i was the best. | 但我是最优秀的 |
[39:55] | you practiced. | 你苦练了 |
[39:59] | i practiced. | 我苦练了 |
[40:02] | and letting someone in means abandoning the walls you’ve spent a lifetime building. | 让别人进入你的生活 意味着放弃你穷一生筑起的屏障 |
[40:07] | i got home,he was listless and hadn’t eaten all day. | 我回家看见它无精打采 整天都没有吃东西 |
[40:09] | oh,no. let’s have a look. | 我检查一下 |
[40:14] | of course,the toughest sacrifices | 当然,最痛苦的付出 |
[40:17] | are the ones we don’t see coming… | 是那些我们预料不到的… |
[40:20] | hey. | |
[40:22] | hey. | |
[40:26] | -is he sick again? -yeah. | – 它又病了? – 是的 |
[40:36] | george.hey. | |
[40:37] | hey. | |
[40:41] | -oh.hi -hey. | |
[40:42] | so we spent the night at clie’s last night. | 我们昨晚在clie家过的 |
[40:45] | so i figured we’d just spend the night here. | 今晚我们打算在这里 |
[40:48] | okay,so,uh… | 好吧,那么,嗯… |
[40:51] | you’re back,then,just for tonight? | 你回来了,可只是今晚? |
[40:53] | well,callie’s here for tonight. i’m,uh… | callie只是今晚在 我,嗯… |
[40:57] | i don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:58] | it’s my room. i pay rent. | 这是我的房间.我也付了房租 |
[41:03] | welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[41:05] | when we don’t have time to come up with a strategy, | 当我们没有时间想出应对策略 |
[41:07] | to pick a side or to measure the poteial loss. | 来选择站在哪一边或衡量潜在的得失 |
[41:17] | you would not believe the day i had. | 你肯定不相信我今天的遭遇 |
[41:20] | i went out of my way to give a patient exactly what she wants, | 我违反了规则满足了病人的要求 |
[41:23] | only to have it explode in my face. | 却偏偏报应在我身上 |
[41:25] | i mean,lawsuit,threats,richard’s pissed. | 我的意思是,诉讼,威胁 richard的愤怒 |
[41:28] | don’t even get me started about alex karev. | 我甚至不能迁怒于alex karev |
[41:29] | -get in the shower. -what? | – 过来冲凉 – 什么? |
[41:31] | get in the shower with me. | 过来和我一起冲凉 |
[41:35] | honey,it’s a very small shower. | 亲爱的,这是个非常小的浴室 |
[41:37] | you want to have hot sex? | 你想要激情的性爱吗? |
[41:41] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:43] | when that happens,when the battle chooses us and not the other way around, | 当事情发生, 战斗选择了我们 而没有别的选择时 |
[41:48] | that’s when the sacrifice can turn out to be more than we can bear. | 这时的牺牲会是我们无法承受的 |