时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “grey’s anatomy”… | |
[00:01] | i didn’t get the heart. You didn’t get the heart. | – 我没能得到心脏 – 你没能得到心脏 |
[00:03] | I cannot fall for a patient. | 我不能爱上自己的病人 |
[00:04] | what’s goin’ on between stevens and denny? | stevens和denny之间发生了什么事? |
[00:06] | Is it crush,is ian innocent flirtation,or is stevens actually crossing the line? | 是一见钟情?还是单纯的调情? 还是stevens真的越轨了? |
[00:11] | I’m considering of maybe having a date with a vet. | 我在想有没有可能跟那个兽医约会 |
[00:14] | Is he sick again? | 它又病了吗? |
[00:15] | I got home. He was listless and hadn’t eaten all day. | 我回到家 看到他情绪低落 一整天不吃东西 |
[00:17] | Those girls like i was a rodent or something. | 她们俩像看怪物一样盯着我看 |
[00:21] | I’m a surgeon first,just like you. | 首先我是个外科医生 跟你一样 |
[00:22] | No, not just like me.I am a person first. | 不 不一样 我首先是个人 |
[00:25] | If burke can forgive me for falling asleep during sex… burke hasn’t forgiven you. | – 如果burke都能原谅我在做爱中睡着– – burke并没有原谅你 |
[00:28] | You left me. You don’t get to call me a whore. | 是你甩了我 你没有资格骂我婊子 |
[00:31] | This thing with us is finished. It’s over. | 我们之间一切都结束了 都完了 |
[00:36] | in life,we are taughtthat there are seven deadly sins. | 我们每个人从小就被告知 这世上有七宗罪 |
[00:40] | All right, let’s see at you got here. | 好 就让我们见识一下你的水平 |
[00:41] | We all know the big ones… gluttony, pride, lust… | 我们都知道那些大的罪恶 贪婪 傲慢 淫欲 |
[00:46] | he’s picturing my face. | 他一定是把那靶子当成我的脸 |
[00:48] | He’s totally picturing that dart puncturing my skull. | 他一定在想像用飞镖射穿我头骨的样子 |
[00:51] | But the sin you don’t hear much about is anger. | 但是还有宗罪不常听到 那就是愤怒 |
[00:54] | Oh, look at that. | 哦 看啊 |
[00:57] | Maybe it’s because we think anger’s not that dangerous… | 也许是因为我们觉得愤怒并没有那么危险 |
[01:02] | derek…derek is picturing you. | derek…derek在把你当靶子 |
[01:05] | That we can control it… | 在我们的控制范围之内 |
[01:06] | he called me a whore.He lost the right to picture me. | 他骂我婊子 所以他没有权力把我当靶子 |
[01:09] | So i fell asleep during sex…so what? | 就算我在做爱的时候睡着…又怎样? |
[01:13] | Ass! Ass! | -笨蛋! -笨蛋! |
[01:16] | Oh, ass! Hey. | 哦 笨蛋! 嘿 |
[01:19] | Well, well, isobel stevens has finally left the hospital. | 嗯 isobel stevens终于舍得离开医院了 |
[01:21] | Does this mean heart patient dude finally kicked it? | 这难道是说那个心脏病人已经快不行了? |
[01:23] | I’m sorry.This section of the bar is for surgeons. | 不好意思 这里是外科医生的地盘 |
[01:27] | We don’t socialize with gynecologists. | 我们不跟妇科医生打交道 |
[01:34] | George!Hi. | George!你好 |
[01:36] | My point is,maybe we don’t give angerenough credit. | 我的看法是 也许我们并没有给愤怒一个正确的评价 |
[01:39] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[01:42] | Maybe it can be a lot moredangerous than we think. | 也许它远比我们想像的要危险得多 |
[01:45] | After all, when it comes to destructive behavior… | 一旦它带来毁灭性的后果 |
[01:51] | It did make the top seven. | 它将跻身于七宗罪之中 |
[01:56] | that’s it?That’s your diagnosis? | 就这样吗?这就是你的诊断? |
[01:59] | Yes, he said bone cancer,so that would be his diagnosis. | 是啊 他说骨癌 这就是他的诊断 |
[02:02] | I heard him.I was double-checking. | 我听见了 我再确认一下 |
[02:07] | I still need to do a bone scan to see how far it’s spread. | 我还需要做一个骨骼扫瞄 来确定它已经扩散了多少 |
[02:09] | Osteosarcomas are aggressive,but, uh, we can try and treat it with chemo or remove the tumor entirely. | 成骨肉瘤是恶性的 但我们可以做化疗 或者手术切除全部肿瘤 |
[02:15] | If it’s spread too far, we may have to amputate the limb. | 如果扩散得过快 我们就只能截肢了 |
[02:19] | At that point,should we even bother? | 如果那样 我们还需要这么费事么? |
[02:20] | oh, right,let’s just let him die. | 哦 是啊 干脆让它死了算了 |
[02:22] | I don’t want him to suffer, meredith. Right. | – 我不想它太遭罪 meredith – 是啊 |
[02:28] | So what’s… i mean,is there something going on? | 这是怎么… 我是说 发生什么事了吗? |
[02:32] | No. | 没有 |
[02:34] | Did you guys have a fight or something? | 你们俩吵架了还是怎样? |
[02:36] | No. | 没有 |
[02:38] | So… we’re all still…friends? | 那么… 还是…朋友咯? |
[02:41] | Yes. | 对 |
[02:51] | I heard you might be getting a heart for a transplant. | 我听说你要取一颗心脏用于移植 |
[02:55] | Mercy west has a heart,and i’m going to get it, yes. | Mercy west有一颗心脏 我要去取它 是的 |
[02:58] | Can i go? ’cause, um,i’ve done it before… | 我能去吗? 因为我之前做过这个… |
[03:01] | with dr. Bailey when she went to get a heart. | 跟dr. Bailey一起去取的 |
[03:04] | You can ask her.I was very helpful. | 你可以跟她打听 我能帮上不少忙的 |
[03:06] | Oh, i’m sure you were, | 哦 我相信你会的 |
[03:07] | but i’m not going to need your help on this one. | 但这次我不打算让你帮我 |
[03:20] | why are they allin the hallway? | 大家都在过道做什么? |
[03:21] | Overflow from the e.r. | 急诊室里呆不下 |
[03:23] | Paramedic told us some employee went postal,shot up a restaurant. | 护理人员说一个邮局职员闯进餐厅开的枪 |
[03:26] | I heard he got away. | 我听说他跑了 |
[03:27] | Really? | 真的? |
[03:28] | Neal hannigan and deborah fleiss.They were paying at the register when the gunman came in. | Neal hannigan和deborah fleiss 持枪歹徒闯进去的时候他们正在收款台结帐 |
[03:31] | She’s got a through and through the right upper arm.Good distal pulses. | 她的右臂被子弹穿过 末端脉搏正常 |
[03:34] | He sustained a possible graze wound to the right back. | 他的右背受到擦伤 |
[03:37] | Let’s irrigate the wound,get them to x-ray and order a tet-tox for both. | 先冲洗伤口 再给他们做X光 注射两支破伤风疫苗 |
[03:42] | Don’t worry about me.Take care of my deborah first. | 别管我 先照顾我的deborah |
[03:44] | Oh, now you’re concerned.I said i was sorry. | – 哦 这会儿你倒关心起来了 – 我说了对不起 |
[03:47] | Sorry? | 对不起? |
[03:48] | The shooting starts and you duck behi me,and you’re sorry? He ducked behind… | – 枪响的时候你躲在我身后 现在你说对不起? – 他躲在你身后… |
[03:51] | you ducked behind her? | 你躲在她身后? |
[03:52] | It was instinct.I couldn’t help it.Deb, honey,you know i love you. | 那只是条件反射 无意识的一种反应 Deb 亲爱的 你知道我爱你 |
[03:55] | Love means never having to use your girlfriend as a human shield. | 爱是指永远不会把你的女朋友当作人体盾牌 |
[03:59] | we shed a bullet. | 我们都中了弹 |
[04:00] | Deborah, it went through you and into me. | Deborah 它穿过你然后射中我 |
[04:02] | That’s a sign we should be together forever, a sign. | 这就是我们要永远在一起的标志 |
[04:04] | No, neal, this is a sign. | 不 neal 这才是标志 |
[04:07] | She is squirting water through my arm. | 她的水可以穿过我的胳膊 |
[04:09] | Look. I can see you through my arm. | 看 我能透过胳膊看到你 |
[04:11] | That’s another sign. | 这是另一个标志 |
[04:14] | Good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[04:15] | Lower left leg deformity from g.s.w.Pedal pulse is strong and intact. | 左腿下半部分因枪伤而变形 脚底脉搏正常有力 |
[04:19] | Paramedic said he got 5 of morphine in the field. | 护理人员说在这里已经注射了5支吗啡了 |
[04:22] | Oh, trust me.It was not enough. Probably got the tibia. | – 哦 相信我 那根本不够 – 可能伤到胫骨 |
[04:25] | Rule out other injuries and then get him up to radiology. | 没有其他伤口的话 就带他去做个放射 |
[04:29] | Let’s get her up to c.t.Get ahold of her parents and get ’em down here as soon as possible. | 带她去做CT 跟她的父母联系一下 请他们尽快赶过来 |
[04:32] | What’s her name, by the way? kendra. | – 哦 她叫什么名字? |
[04:34] | Kendra thomas. | |
[04:36] | Kendra. | |
[04:39] | almost got it. | 差不多好了 |
[04:41] | Ohh! Do you know what you’re doing?Because that really hurts,you know? | 哦! 你知道你在做什么吗? 快疼死了 你知道吗? |
[04:46] | You know what really hurts?Gunshot wounds. | 你知道还有什么会更疼吗?枪伤 |
[04:49] | You’re lucky. | 你很幸运了 |
[04:51] | Lucky? There’s no luck.Quick thinking, doll. | 幸运? 这可不是靠幸运 是我反应快捷 |
[04:53] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[04:54] | I’m a quick thinker, smart,ways right on it. | 我思维敏锐反应快捷 枪响的同时我已经做好了准备 |
[04:57] | As soon as i saw him… petey…he’s the shooter… (chuckles) | 我一看到他… petey…那个持枪歹徒… |
[05:00] | Hey, i knew when i fired him he was no good. | 嘿 我解雇他的时候就知道他会报复的 |
[05:02] | As soon as i saw him,i thought, oh, here we go.I just knew what was coming. | 我看到他的时候 就知道 哦 他来了 我就知道要发生什么事了 |
[05:06] | Hey, chaz, larry,no offense,but you guys gotta think quicker on your feet. | 嘿 chaz larry 不是我说你们 你们俩真得跑得再快点儿才行 |
[05:13] | They have gunshot wounds, | 他们受了枪伤 |
[05:15] | very serious gunshot wounds,life-threateninggunshot wounds. | 非常严重的枪伤 危及生命的枪伤 |
[05:20] | It really helps that i’m an athlete,ause the second i saw petey with that gun, | 运动员的身份可帮了我大忙 我看到petey举起枪的那一秒 |
[05:23] | i was, like, cat-quick, just dove right through the window. | 我像猫一样蹿到窗户下面躲起来 |
[05:26] | Those guys… not so smart. | 其他那些人…太迟钝了 |
[05:29] | I’m gonna take a wild guess and say that petey was looking for you. | 让我稍微猜一下 petey要找的人是你吧 |
[05:36] | You seen any enema kits? | 你看到灌肠工具箱了吗? |
[05:38] | We have 13 g.s.w.s.You’re looking for enema kits? | 我们有13个枪伤患者 你却在找灌肠工具箱? |
[05:40] | I’m trapped upstairs with the gyno-beast on the uterus parade. | 我被楼上那个妇科怪物困在子宫王国里了 |
[05:43] | Addison can’t do this to you forever, alex. | Addison不会一直这么对你的 alex |
[05:45] | You wanna bet? | 你想赌一下吗? |
[05:46] | I swear to god,she’s ruining vaginas for me. | 我对天发誓 她想用阴道毁了我 |
[05:49] | 2 dead, 14 injured.The policeman said the gunman got away, | 2死14伤 警察说射击者跑了 |
[05:52] | so there could be more incoming. | 就是说可能还会有更多人被送来 |
[05:55] | I could stay.We could send bailey. No, no. | – 我还是留下吧 让bailey去取心脏 – 不 不 |
[05:58] | You’re our only cardiothoracic transplant specialist.You go get that heart. | 你是我们唯一一个心脏移植专家 必须得你去 |
[06:07] | Oh, forget it, karev.I already asked. | 哦 算了吧 karev 我已经问过了 |
[06:11] | It’s not gonna… happen. | 那根本…不可能 |
[06:13] | dr. Burke! | |
[06:15] | Dr. Burke! | |
[06:18] | I heard you were getting a heart. Can i go with you? I asked first. | – 我听说你要去取心脏 能把我带上吗? – 我先问的 |
[06:21] | You didn’t get assigned any gunshot cases? | 你手头没有枪伤病人要忙吗? |
[06:24] | Well, yeah, but if you had put me on this when i asked,i would’ve been free. I didn’t.I’m not doing anything. | – 哦 如果刚才你让我去 我肯定不会接枪伤病人的 – 我没有 我什么活儿都没接 |
[06:28] | No, he’s on the gynie squad. Not if you put me on this transplant. | – 不 他在妇科帮忙 – 没有 让我加入这次移植手术吧 |
[06:33] | Please! | 拜托! |
[06:36] | Let’s go, karev. | 那么走吧 karev |
[06:38] | You can’t be serious. Whoo! See you later, yang. | – 你开什么玩笑 – 哦! 回见 yang |
[06:49] | So who’s the lucky patient? | 那个幸运的病人是谁? |
[06:56] | Denny duquette. | |
[07:20] | the answer is no, stevens. | 答案是不 stevens |
[07:21] | You don’t even know what i’m gonna ask. | 你都不知道我想问什么 |
[07:23] | You want to help prep denny duquette for transplant. | 你想加入denny duquette的移植手术 |
[07:26] | So it’s true?He’s getting a heart then? | 那么是真的了?他就快有心脏了? |
[07:28] | See, your face right now?That’s the problem. | 看看你现在的表情?这就是问题所在 |
[07:31] | You’re overly attached to your patient. | 你对你的病人爱护得过了头 |
[07:33] | So the answer is no,you cannot prep him.Go back to sutures. | 所以答案是不 你不能加入 回去缝合吧 |
[07:38] | I know denny’s cardiac parameters. | 我知道denny的心脏参数 |
[07:40] | I know how his lvad works better than any other intern. | 我比其他实习医生更熟悉他的左心室辅助仪 |
[07:42] | I also know his meds better. | 我还知道他的用药情况 |
[07:44] | I know the frequency,the dosage, the quantity and his physical limitations. | 频率啦 剂量啦 总量啦 还有他的生理极限 |
[07:48] | I promise, i will…i will be 100% professional. | 我保证 我会用… 我会用百分之百的专业态度对他 |
[07:51] | Oh, no flirting,no knitting him sweaters,no marathon games of scrabble? | 哦 不调情 不给他织毛衣 不展开马拉松式的苦恋? |
[07:55] | I will treat him with the same protocol i would any other patient. | 我会像对待其他病人那样对他 |
[08:02] | All right, fine. | 好吧 好吧 |
[08:03] | You can inform him the heart’s coming. | 你可以通知他找到合适的心脏了 |
[08:05] | Thank you, dr. Bailey.Stevens… thank you. | -谢谢 dr. Bailey -谢谢 |
[08:06] | You so much as sit on that bed… got it! | – 你一定要清楚自己在做什么… – 明白! |
[08:18] | Can you imagine? | 你能想像吗? |
[08:19] | You’re at work,you’re doing your job,and somebody comes in and shoots you, | 你在上班 正在工作 有人进来 向你开枪 |
[08:23] | just puts a bullet in your head.19 years old. | 一颗子弹射中你的头部 19岁 |
[08:25] | I called her parents.They’re on their way, also… | 我通知了她的父母 他们已经在来的路上了…另外 |
[08:27] | ’cause we need to get her into the o.r. Immediately.I mean, the bullet’s gone right through the midline. Also, uh… | – 好 我们得快点送她进手术室 立刻 子弹穿过她的脑中枢 – 另外 嗯… |
[08:32] | look at the size of the hematoma. | 看看这血肿的大小 |
[08:34] | Also? What? | – 另外? – 什么? |
[08:36] | You said “also” twice. | 你说了两次”另外” |
[08:37] | Yeah, also, she’s pregnant. | 哦 另外 她怀孕了 |
[08:42] | Yeah, i’m management,so i’m 100% covered. | 是啊 我是管理层 医疗费由公司承担 |
[08:45] | So i could spend a year in this hospital, it wouldn’t cost me a cent. | 所以我可以在医院里住上一年 一个子儿都不用出 |
[08:48] | That’s why when i told you about management, chaz,you should’ve listened to me, | 所以当我说到管理的时候 chaz 你真该听听我的 |
[08:51] | ’cause now, you’re screwed. | 因为这会儿 你已经不行了 |
[08:53] | I mean, even if you just spend one day in this e.r.,that’s three… (whistles)Months rent. | 我是说 你在急诊室待上一天 都要花掉你三个月的房租 |
[08:58] | You want to be a 60-year-old waiter? Is there any chance you can please up my morphine? | – 你想做服务员做到60岁吗? – 你们能再给我注射点吗啡吗? |
[09:02] | if he keeps talking,pretty soon,i’m gonna need some. | 如果他还这么说下去的话 不出多久 我也需要吗啡了 |
[09:07] | Can you find out about kendra for me? | 你能帮我找一下kendra吗? |
[09:08] | Are you two iends? | 你们俩是朋友? |
[09:10] | Not friends, exactly. | 准确地说 不算 |
[09:12] | But, uh, everybody likes her, | 不过 嗯 每个人都喜欢她 |
[09:13] | you know?She’s… she’s just…she’s nice. | 知道吗? 她… 她…她是个很好的人 |
[09:17] | She’ll cover your shift when you need it,she’s good with the customers, | 她会在你需要帮助的时候帮助你 她对待顾客非常热情 |
[09:20] | she’s real generous when it comes to tipping busboys. | 她给小工小费的时候也很大方 |
[09:23] | Let me guess,you’re a busboy. I am. | – 让我猜猜 你就是那个小工 – 是啊 |
[09:26] | Plus, she’s the only one who calls brad on his crap. | 还有 她是唯一一个不买brad账的人 |
[09:29] | Well, why don’t you say something? | 那你为什么不那样呢? |
[09:30] | Yeah, i wish. I’m saving up to go back to school. | 我也想啊 但我得攒钱去上学 |
[09:34] | I need the job. | 我需要这个工作 |
[09:36] | What, are you socializing? | 你在社交吗? |
[09:37] | I’ve got five more patients for you to see,and will here needs to get to surgery. | 我还有5个病人要你去照看 还有手术等着你帮忙 |
[09:41] | Ve your ass. | 快点行动 |
[09:46] | I need the job. | 我需要这个工作 |
[09:50] | I have some news for you. | 我有好消息告诉你 |
[09:52] | Am i getting a better television? | 我要有一个好一点的电视了吗? |
[09:53] | ‘Cause this one is ridiculously small,and it doesn’t get the porny channels. | 这个实在是太小了 还收不到成人频道 |
[09:57] | You’re getting a heart,denny. | 你得到心脏了 denny |
[10:02] | I don’t mean to be dramatic and all… | 我不想搞得像电视情节一样… |
[10:06] | but i’m gonna need you to repeat that. | 但我想你再重复一遍刚才的话 |
[10:09] | And you say it slow,because this is one of those moments in life | 你慢点说 这是我人生中这几个月来 |
[10:13] | that i’m gonna want to remember in detail. | 最可贵的一个细节 我想牢牢记住 |
[10:16] | You… | 你… |
[10:19] | are getting a heart from mercy west. | 将从mercy west得到一颗心脏 |
[10:22] | Dr. Burke already left to get it. | Dr. Burke已经去取了 |
[10:24] | I guess this means i’m gonna have to start taking you on some real dates. | 我想这意味着我就快可以真正地带你去约会了 |
[10:29] | I guess so. | 我想是的 |
[10:30] | Here we are,mr. Duquette. | 好了 mr. Duquette |
[10:34] | What are these? | 这是什么? |
[10:36] | D.n.r. Papers. | D.n.r文件. |
[10:37] | Do not resuscitate? | 不使用复苏器? |
[10:39] | i’ll leave these here and come back. | 我把这个留下 一会儿回来 |
[10:43] | Why are you signing these? | 你为什么签这个? |
[10:44] | You’re getting a heart. | 你就快得到心脏了 |
[10:45] | If this heart doesn’t come through for some reason… it will. | – 如果这颗心脏用不成… – 能用 |
[10:48] | The last one didn’t. | 上一颗就不行 |
[10:51] | You are on an lvad, okay? | 你已经装上了左心室辅助仪 |
[10:53] | That could give you another two years right there. | 那个可以让你多维持两年时间 |
[10:57] | Izzie… | |
[10:58] | if i don’t get this heart… | 如果我得不到这颗心脏… |
[11:01] | i’m done. | 我就死定了 |
[11:02] | I’m… i’m just…i’m tired. | 我… 我只是…太累了 |
[11:08] | No. | 不 |
[11:09] | No. I’m not gonna let you make this decision, not now. | 不 我不会允许你做这个决定的 不会 |
[11:12] | Well, that’s funny because i thought d.n.r.Was a patient’s choice. | 嗯 你这样说很好笑 用不用复苏器是病人的决定 |
[11:21] | Listen to me… | 听我说… |
[11:24] | i believe in heaven,izzie. | 我相信天堂 izzie |
[11:27] | And if i had to choose between… | 如果我必须选择… |
[11:30] | this life here… | 是这样生活… |
[11:34] | and… and one in heaven… | 还是…还是升入天堂… |
[11:40] | i choose heaven. | 我选择天堂 |
[11:41] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[11:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:54] | The x-rays will tell us the location of the bullet. | X光会告诉我们子弹的位置 |
[11:57] | Mine was a through and through, right? | 我的胳膊已经射穿了啊 |
[11:58] | So there’s no bullet. | 应该没有子弹 |
[11:59] | Yeah, well, we want to make sure it didn’t hit bone. | 是啊 但我们得保证它没有伤到骨头 |
[12:00] | However this turns out,i want you to operate on my fianc\e first. | 不管结果怎样 我要你们先给我的未婚妻做手术 |
[12:04] | I don’t care if i’m dying.You’re not dying. | – 我不在乎自己会不会死 – 你不会死的 |
[12:06] | I’m also not your fianc\e anymore. | 我不再是你的未婚妻了 |
[12:08] | We already sent out the invitations. | 我们把请帖都发出去了 |
[12:10] | We’re getting married six weeks from now. | 我们六周后就要结婚了 |
[12:12] | Deborah, please. | Deborah 拜托 |
[12:15] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[12:19] | Oh, don’t fall for it. | 哦 别理他 |
[12:19] | Excuse me, but… that’s how they do it,huh? | – 不好意思 你… – 他们总是这样 不是吗? |
[12:22] | With the “i love yous”and the “move in with mes,” | 嘴上说着”我爱你””搬来跟我住吧” |
[12:24] | and they suck you in,and he melts your resolve. | 他们欺骗你的感情 软化你的意志 |
[12:26] | And the minute you actually need something, | 终于到你需要那些 |
[12:28] | something you totally deserve, | 你应该得到的东西时 |
[12:29] | forget it. You kw,it’s not gonna happen | 算了吧 根本不可能 |
[12:31] | because they’re gonna pass you over for surgery | 他们把你扔在一边自己去做手术 |
[12:33] | or they’re gonna duck behind you when someone’s shooting. | 或者在枪响的时候躲在你身后 |
[12:38] | You’re very, very bitter. | 你嘴巴真毒 |
[12:40] | that’s exactly what i was thinking. | 我也这么想 |
[12:41] | See?We’re meant to be together. | 看?我们应该在一起 |
[12:43] | Shut up, neal. | 闭嘴 neal |
[12:49] | There are two donors? | 有两个捐献者? |
[12:50] | Two brothers tried to pass a semi on a double yellow | 兄弟俩试图从马路中央穿越双黄线 |
[12:53] | and came out on the losing end of a head-on. | 被迎面驶来的汽车撞翻 |
[12:56] | Both are a match for your guy. | 两个都跟你的病人吻合 |
[12:57] | So we get our pick? It doesn’t work like that. | – 那我们可以随便挑吗? – 这可不行 |
[13:01] | U.n.o.s. Has already assigned who gets which donor. | 器官捐献组织决定谁取哪一颗 |
[13:04] | so who’s trieving the other heart? | 那另一颗给谁呢? |
[13:06] | took you long enough,preston. | 这会儿才来 preston |
[13:11] | Why is junior here?Your ego get too big for one man to carry? | 怎么还带个新手来? 像你这么自负的人还搞不定么? |
[13:15] | dr. Hahn here graduated second in our class at johns hopkins, dr. Karev. | dr. Hahn曾以我们班第二名的成绩 从johns hopkins毕业 dr. Karev |
[13:20] | Ask her who graduated first. | 问问她第一名是谁 |
[13:23] | god. | 上帝 |
[13:27] | kendra fetus is 12 weeks along. | kendra怀孕12周了 |
[13:30] | Seems healthy. | 胎儿很健康 |
[13:33] | Did you hear me, derek? | 你听到我说的了吗 derek? |
[13:34] | I heard you. | 听到了 |
[13:38] | So you’re not gonna tell me what’s going on between you and meredith? | 你还是不打算告诉我 你跟meredith之间发生了什么? |
[13:40] | I told you,there’s nothing to tell. | 我说了 什么事都没有 |
[13:44] | Kendra’s parents are here. | Kendra的父母来了 |
[13:45] | Let them know the situation,sign the consent forms and then scrub in. | 跟他们说明情况 让他们签好手术协议书 你消毒完后进来 |
[13:48] | Yes, dr. Shepherd. | 好的 dr. Shepherd |
[13:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:59] | What the hell happened to my donor? | 我的捐献者怎么了? |
[14:00] | He went into v-fib. | 心室纤颤 |
[14:01] | I can see that.Give me the paddles. | 我看出来了 把电击器给我 |
[14:04] | Karev, take over compressions.You gave epi? | Karev 你负责加压 电击过了吗? |
[14:06] | Three rounds.And we shocked him twice. | 三轮 电击两次 |
[14:07] | I’m gonna hit him again at 360. clear. | – 我再来一次 加到360 – 好 |
[14:15] | He’s asystolic. | 心跳停止了 |
[14:16] | I don’t get it.The guy’s already dead. | 没了 这人已经死了 |
[14:19] | And now his heart has joined the rest of him. | 他的心脏也死了 |
[14:22] | So we can’t use it? | 那么我们不能取了吗? |
[14:23] | No, karev,we cannot use it. | 不能 karev 不能了 |
[14:25] | The muscle is dead.The heart is useless. | 肌肉死了 心脏没用了 |
[14:34] | dr. Burke. | |
[14:37] | Move, move, move, move!Stop right now. | 让一下 让一下! 住手 |
[14:41] | Don’t move that scalpel, | 别动手术刀 |
[14:42] | not even a single slice. | 一下都别动 |
[14:48] | your donor’s heart died doesn’t mean i have to give you mine. | 你的捐献者心脏死了 并不代表我要把我的这个给你 |
[14:50] | Is your patient higher on the transplant list? | 你的病人在移植名单里更靠前吗? |
[14:53] | Is he higheron the transplant list? | 比我的病人靠前吗? |
[14:56] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[14:57] | Well, neither do i. | 哦 我也是 |
[14:59] | Karev, get u.n.o.s.On the phone, now. | Karev 给器官捐献组织打电话 就现在 |
[15:02] | Oh, give me a break. | 哦 你算了吧 |
[15:06] | Hey, hey. | 嘿 嘿 |
[15:07] | What, are you gonna beat him up? | 怎么 你还想打他吗来? |
[15:08] | If i have to. | 如果必要的话 |
[15:09] | Okay, just hold on. | 等一下 |
[15:11] | Pathetic, preston.Really pathetic. | 真可怜 preston 你真可怜 |
[15:19] | I finished all five of your patien. | 我把那5个病人都搞定了 |
[15:21] | Do you mind if i scrub in?I’ve never seen an o.r.i.f. Before. | 我这会儿可以消毒进去了么? 我还没见过切开复位内固定手术 |
[15:24] | Can’t. The board’s all backed up like crazy. | 不行 这个板子上的手术挤得满满的 |
[15:27] | Will’s gonna have to wait a few hours | Will还得等几个小时 |
[15:28] | cause every other specialty thinks their surgeries are more important than ortho. | 每位专家都觉得他们的外科手术 比我们的整形手术重要的多 |
[15:32] | Freakin’ superior, macho jerks. | 可笑的权威 霸道的混蛋 |
[15:36] | Can i ask you a question about bone cancer? | 我能问你关于骨癌的事吗? |
[15:39] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[15:41] | In a dog. | 是狗 |
[15:43] | A dog? My dog. | – 狗? – 我的狗 |
[15:44] | Well, derek’s dog.Do you know dr. Shepherd? | 嗯 derek的狗 你认识dr. Shepherd吗? |
[15:47] | It’s our dog.We share the dog, | 它是我们的狗 属于我们两个人 |
[15:49] | which is… well, never mind. | 这个…嗯 不重要 |
[15:51] | I just wanted to ask you if you knew the success rate of curing osteosarcoma in a canine leg. | 我只想问问如果要治疗它腿上的成骨肉瘤 成功的机率有多大? |
[15:59] | We have an actual human patient with a-a bullet | 我们有一个被子弹穿过胫骨的病人 |
[16:03] | lodged in his tibia,who might walk with a limp for the rest of his life, | 一个可能下半生都要一瘸一拐走路的病人 |
[16:06] | who might even conceivably lose his leg,and you’re asking me | 一个甚至有可能失去一条腿的病人 而你却在向我打听 |
[16:09] | about your precious dog that you share with your precious mcdreamy? | 怎样治愈你和你的宝贝美梦先生 共有的那条宝贝狗? |
[16:13] | Yeah, l-i know about him. And you think i care? | 是啊 我认识他 你觉得我在乎这个吗? |
[16:17] | Unbelievable. | 真不敢相信 |
[16:20] | your guy’s on an lvad. | 你的病人已经植入了左心室辅助仪 |
[16:21] | He’s probably up and walking around. | 他现在可以下床可以四处走动 |
[16:23] | My guy still needs his dobutamine drip. | 而我的病人现在只能靠 注射杜丁胺维持生命 |
[16:26] | That’s the best you can do? | 你就会这样吗? |
[16:27] | He can climb mount shasta on a dobutamine drip. | 你注射的杜丁胺都能让他 爬上mount shasta了 |
[16:30] | as of this morning,dr. Hahn’s patient was 22 hundredths of a point ahead. | 今天早上dr. Hahn的病人排在22%的位置 |
[16:34] | Well, that’s basically a tie. | 那我们俩一样 |
[16:35] | Exce that dr. Hahn’s patient was admitted into the transplant program before mr. Duquette. | 但是dr. Hahn的病人比mr. Duquette 更早加入移植计划 |
[16:40] | How long before? | 早了多久? |
[16:44] | 17 seconds. | 17秒 |
[16:46] | 17 seconds. | 17秒 |
[16:48] | Might as well be 17 weeks.It doesn’t matter. | 哪怕是17周呢 结果都一样 |
[16:56] | Hello.Alex? | – 喂 |
[16:58] | Where’s dr. Burke?What do you want? | – 我找dr. Burke? – 你想干吗? |
[17:00] | I want to know how the heart recovery is going. | 我想知道你们什么时候能取到心脏 |
[17:02] | He’s working on it. | 他正在努力 |
[17:03] | “He’s working on it”?So he’s operating now? | “他正在努力”? 那么他已经在手术了吗? |
[17:06] | There were two donors, izzie. | 有两个捐献者 izzie |
[17:08] | Our guy’s heart flatline and now he’s trying to get the other guy’s. | 我们那颗心脏已经死亡 我们正在争取另一颗 |
[17:11] | But there’s a list. | 不是有名单的吗 |
[17:12] | Yes, and the higher guy gets the heart. | 是啊 排在前面的先得 |
[17:17] | Denny’s getting sicker. | Denny的病加重了 |
[17:19] | What? | 什么? |
[17:20] | Denny’s getting worse by the second.His, uh, his sats are in the 80s. | Denny这会儿病重了 他的 嗯 他的心跳只有80 |
[17:24] | Izzie. | |
[17:25] | 70s.His sats are now in the 70s and dropping. | 70了 已经到70了 还在降 |
[17:29] | Izzie, i’m not gonna lie for you. | Izzie 我没有骗你 |
[17:30] | Then put burke on the phone. | 让burke来接电话 |
[17:35] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[17:36] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[17:37] | Have you seen dr. Karev? | 你看到dr. Karev了吗? |
[17:39] | Uh… hours ago. | 嗯…几小时前了 |
[17:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:47] | Sorry. I, uh… | 对不起 我 嗯… |
[17:49] | i’m… i’m not sorry. I just… | 我… 我不是要说对不起 我只是… |
[17:52] | i’m having a little trouble because i need to ask you something. | 我有些事情想不通 我想问问你 |
[17:55] | And i don’t usually have trouble,but what i need to ask, | 我并不是经常这样 但我真的得问你 |
[17:59] | i’m not even sure i want the answer to. | 我都不确定我是不是真的想知道答案 |
[18:01] | But i have to ask,so i’m just gonna ask you,and then you answer, | 但我不得不问 我问 然后你答 |
[18:04] | luego t’ responder*s and then, um…and we’ll go from there, okay? | 然后 嗯…就是这样 可以吗? |
[18:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:09] | Are you sleeping with my husband? | 你还跟我老公睡觉吗? |
[18:12] | Not since before i knew he was married. | 自从得知他有妻子的那刻起就再没有了 |
[18:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:19] | Except, you know, it just… | 还有 你知道的 我只是… |
[18:21] | it felt like…in the vet’s office this morning and then again in the elevator… | 我只是觉得…今天早上在兽医的诊所里 还有后来在电梯里… |
[18:26] | it felt a little like you two were having a lovers’ quarrel? | 我觉得你们俩像一对恋人在闹别扭? |
[18:30] | No, we’re not. | 没有 我们没有 |
[18:33] | I’ve moved on. | 我已经开始新生活了 |
[18:35] | I’m dating finn. | 我现在跟finn在约会 |
[18:38] | You’re dating the vet? | 你跟那个兽医? |
[18:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:44] | Addison… no, no, thanks. I’m… i’m good. | – 不 不 谢谢…我没事 |
[18:48] | Thanks. I’m great. | 谢谢 我很好 |
[18:53] | Flash pulmonary edema? | 急性肺气肿? |
[18:55] | Is… is it the lvad?Is the lvad working? Absolutely. | – 那…那辅助仪呢?辅助仪起作用了吗? – 起了 |
[18:58] | Well, did you put him on a nitro drip? | 嗯 你给他注射硝化基了吗? |
[18:59] | Um, i… yes.Yes, of course. | 嗯 我… 当然注射了 |
[19:02] | Preston, she could be putting paddles directly on his heart. | Preston 她可以给他进行电击了 |
[19:04] | He’s still not getting this thing. | 他不会得到那颗心脏的 |
[19:06] | How’s his blood pressure? It’s, uh, still dropping.82 over 40. | – 他的血压怎么样? – 还在降 高压82低压40 |
[19:09] | Then take him off the drip and put him on dopamine, now. | 停止注射 立刻使用多巴胺 |
[19:12] | Don’t hang up. | 不要挂 |
[19:15] | According to my intern,denny duquette now qualifies as a 1a candidate for that heart. | 据我的实习医生所描述的情况 denny duquette现在获得了最优先接受移植的权利 |
[19:21] | That puts him ahead of dr. Hahn’s patient. | 也就是说他将比dr. Hahn的病人 更快得到心脏 |
[19:22] | I’m outta here.This is just crap. dr. Hahn. | – 我要走了 都是废话 |
[19:25] | What? | 怎么了? |
[19:25] | If dr. Burke wants to run labs, | 如果dr. Burke要进实验室 |
[19:27] | do aecho and a b.n.p. To fully ascertain the status of his patient,we’ll allow it. | 做超声波和B型纳尿肽 以查明他的病人的情况 我们不反对 |
[19:32] | That’ll take an hour. | 那要花一个小时 |
[19:33] | Is the donor stable? | 捐献者情况稳定吗? |
[19:36] | Dr. Hahn,is the donor stable? | Dr. Hahn 捐献者情况稳定吗? |
[19:38] | Yes, the donor is currently stable. | 是的 捐献者目前情况稳定 |
[19:40] | In that case, dr. Burke, you’ve got an hour to get those tests. | 这样的话 dr. Burke 你有一个小时去做测试 |
[19:44] | Dr. Stevens. | |
[19:45] | I heard. Good. | – 我听到了 – 好的 |
[19:47] | Get going then. | 那么去做吧 |
[19:57] | B.p.’s 220 over 130. | 高压220 低压130 |
[19:59] | The brain is fungating out of the wound. | 脑部伤口感染了真菌 |
[20:01] | What’s fungating?Herniating. | -那会怎样? -形成疝状突起 |
[20:03] | She’s bradycardic. | 心率已经减慢 |
[20:05] | Let me get 50 mannitol and 20 furosemide. | 给我50甘露醇和20腹安酸 |
[20:06] | What’s her pulse? Down to 32. | – 脉搏多少? – 降到32了 |
[20:09] | Come on, kendra. Co2? | 挺住 kendra CO2呢? |
[20:12] | 40. | |
[20:15] | Oh, god.The clot’s already evacuated. | 哦 上帝 总算把血块取出来了 |
[20:17] | All right, everybody.But… | -好了 诸位 -但是… |
[20:19] | she’s brain dead.There’s nothing we can do now. | -她脑死亡了 -我们无能为力了 |
[20:24] | There is no spontaneous brain activity, | 没有任何自发性脑部活动 |
[20:27] | and she isn’t going to wake up. Oh, god. | – 她不会再醒来了 – 哦 上帝 |
[20:30] | What about the baby?Is the baby okay? | 孩子怎么样呢?孩子没事吧? |
[20:32] | As far as we can tell,the baby’s fine, but… | 就目前来说 孩子还没事 但是… |
[20:35] | that’s not the point. | 但是那已经不重要了 |
[20:37] | Essentially,your daughter is dead. | 重要的是你们的女儿已经死亡了 |
[20:39] | We need your consent to remove her from life support. | 我们需要你们的同意 好终止她的心跳 |
[20:43] | What if we kept kendra alive? | 如果我们让kendra继续活着呢? |
[20:46] | Could the baby live? | 孩子可以活下来吗? |
[20:47] | With all due respect, sir,you don’t want to do that. | 我不想冒犯你 先生 但你不该那么做 |
[20:49] | Are you part of this family?Do you have a daughter? | 你是我们家的一分子吗? 你有女儿吗? |
[20:52] | If you don’t, you really oughta just shut up. | 没有的话 你就给我闭嘴 |
[20:55] | Our daughter…could have this baby? | 我们的女儿…能生下这个孩子吗? |
[21:00] | You know, even with all these cuts,i don’t feel any pain. | 即使被手术刀切开 我都没有感到多少疼痛 |
[21:03] | I swear, i have the highest pain threshold of anybody i know. | 我发誓 我在我认识的人当中是最能忍的 |
[21:08] | My god. if i could say something to that guy and not get fired… | 上帝啊 我真希望能好好骂他一顿 却不被解雇… |
[21:13] | he can’t fire me. | 他不能解雇我 |
[21:15] | Uh, mr. Eckles, brad, | 嗯 mr. Eckles brad |
[21:17] | uh, i’m happy for you that you’re not feeling much pain from your very minor injuries, | 嗯 我很高兴你这些小伤并没有给你带来多少疼痛 |
[21:22] | but there are a great many people in this hospital who are in a great amount of pain. | 但是医院里目前还有很多人疼得要命 |
[21:26] | See, they have bullets in their bones,in their chests and in their brains, | 子弹射进了他们的骨头、胸腔和大脑 |
[21:30] | bulls from a gun that was aiming for you. | 那些子弹原本是瞄准你的 |
[21:33] | And although they can’t say it because you’re the boss of them, | 因为你是老板 他们甚至都不能抱怨什么 |
[21:36] | most of these people,at this moment,are praying…not that they’ll live, | 这些人 此时此刻 都在祈祷… 不是祈祷自己能活下去 |
[21:40] | not that the pain will subside… | 不是祈祷自己的疼痛减轻… |
[21:41] | they’re praying to godfor you, at this moment,to shut the heck up. | 此时此刻 他们祈祷 但愿上帝能闭上你的臭嘴 |
[21:54] | No problem. | 不客气 |
[21:57] | Karev. He stood there and choose that moron over me. | Karev 他就站在那儿 选了那个笨蛋都不选我 |
[22:00] | You know,i’m trying to help the dog, | 你知道 我只是想救我的狗 |
[22:02] | and he’s standing there talking about putting the dog down,like doc means nothing. | 而他却只是站在那里讨论怎样结束它的生命 就好像doc什么都不是 |
[22:07] | He’s not rewarding karev.He’s punishing me. | 他不是在奖励karev 他是在惩罚我 |
[22:10] | And he hates finn, who,by the way, is great with dogs. | 他讨厌finn 而finn爱我的狗 |
[22:12] | He withholds surgery when i’m a bad girlfriend. | 就因为我是个不称职的女友 他就取消了我的手术 |
[22:16] | It’s his m.o. | 他太大男子主义了 |
[22:17] | I mean, how controlling and macho and petulant is that? | 控制欲强 大男子主义 任性粗鲁 |
[22:20] | At least he’s not shooting people or putting down dogs. | 至少他没有向人群开枪 或是想要害死一条狗 |
[22:23] | i’m dumping him. | 我要甩了他 |
[22:24] | This relationship so over. | 我们俩玩完了 |
[22:31] | Um, l-i told a lie… to dr. Burke. | 嗯 我对…对dr. Burke说了谎 |
[22:34] | Good for you.Fight the power. | 做得好 挑战权威 |
[22:35] | No, no, i need… um… | 不 不 我得…嗯… |
[22:38] | god, i can’t think.L-i can’t… | 上帝 我不能思考了 我 我不能… |
[22:40] | l-i don’t know what to do.What do i do? | 我 我不知道怎么办才好 我该怎么做? |
[22:44] | There’s this guy ahead of denny on the transplant list. | 有个人在移植名单上比denny靠前 |
[22:48] | he’ll get the next heartiz. | 他会得到下一颗心脏的 izzie |
[22:49] | No! He needs to get this heart. | 不! 他必须得到这一颗 |
[22:55] | He’ll probably get a heart some point, | 他以后会得到一颗心脏的 |
[22:57] | but as long as denny’s doing well on the lvad and there’s someone ahead of him on the transplant list, | 既然denny有心室辅助仪 又有人在名单上比他靠前 |
[23:02] | he’s not gonna get this heart. | 他就不能得到这颗 |
[23:03] | Okay? | 明白吗? |
[23:08] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[23:10] | You’re right. Okay. | 你说得对 好的 |
[23:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:17] | Okay, if i was gonna pick someone who was gonna go psycho and shoot up the place… | 如果要我说谁是下一个发疯 对着人群扫射的人… |
[23:24] | it’s izzie. | 肯定是izzie |
[23:25] | Totally. | 绝对是 |
[23:31] | What’s all that? | 这是什么? |
[23:33] | Heart stuff. | 心脏仪器 |
[23:34] | So you’re gonna put this heart in me in my room? | 那你打算把这颗心脏放进我的心房里? |
[23:36] | I didn’t know transplants were so informal. | 我不知道移植原来这么随便 |
[23:42] | There… there may not be a heart, denny. | 可能…可能没有心脏了 denny |
[23:44] | Somebody at mercy west might get it instead. | mercy west有个病人先得到它 |
[23:47] | So this isn’t gonna happen…again. | 所以这一次又不行了… |
[23:52] | Not necessarily. | 不一定 |
[23:57] | I have been over this and over this, | 我仔细地想过了 |
[24:00] | and it can’t be a lie and it can’t be fake. | 既然又不能说谎又不能造假 |
[24:02] | We need charts.We need test results. | 我们需要图表 我们需要检查结果 |
[24:04] | We need u.n.o.s. To believe us,so it has to be real. | 我们需要器官捐献组织的认可 所以必须是真的 |
[24:09] | What are you talking about,izzie? | 你在说什么 izzie? |
[24:13] | In order for you to get the heart, | 为了帮你得到那颗心脏 |
[24:15] | you would have to get worse…ch worse… | 你必须病得更…重一点… |
[24:18] | and you would have to do it very quickly. | 还必须尽快 |
[24:20] | Well, l-i don’t see that happening. | 我没有觉得自己病重啊 |
[24:22] | You see that happening? | 你这样觉得吗? |
[24:28] | I am gonna make it happen. | 我要让你病重 |
[24:41] | it’s been 30 minutes already.Is stevens answering her page? | 半个小时了 stevens有答覆吗? |
[24:44] | She’s probably busy getting the test results. | 她可能正忙着取测试结果 |
[24:46] | You call bailey? | 你给bailey打电话了吗? |
[24:47] | Uh, she’s not answering either. | 嗯 她也没有答覆 |
[24:51] | You can check the chart all you want,you’re not getting this heart. | 你尽可以检查所有的指标 你不会得到这颗心脏的 |
[24:54] | Well, you may not want it. | 嗯 这可不一定 |
[24:56] | His angiogram shows 30% l.a.d. | 他的血管造影显示 冠状动脉向左前方下降了30% |
[24:58] | Still not enough to give it to you. | 这个数据并不足以帮你得到心脏 |
[25:02] | Izzie. | |
[25:04] | Izzie, stop and listen to me. | Izzie 停一下 听我说 |
[25:06] | We’re not doing this. | 我们不能这样做 |
[25:08] | Don’t worry.You’re not gonna die. | 别担心 你不会死的 |
[25:10] | I will be here the whole time to make sure of that, | 我会一直在你身边陪着你的 |
[25:13] | and that’s what this stuff is for. | 这些仪器就是用来保护你的 |
[25:14] | This isn’t about me dying,all right? This is wrong. | 我不是怕死 好吗? 这样做是错的 |
[25:17] | You have wted a year and a half to get this thing. | 你等这颗心脏已经等了一年半了 |
[25:19] | Who knows when the next one is gonna come along? I’ll take my chances. | – 谁知道下一颗要到什么时候? – 我赌一把 |
[25:22] | No! It may be too late by then. Then it’s too late,all right? | – 不! 也许到时候就来不及了 – 迟就迟了吧 我不管 |
[25:25] | Now get this stuff outta here. Denny… | – 把这些东西推走 |
[25:28] | please…you have to do this. | 拜托…你必须这样做 |
[25:30] | No, izzie. | 不 izzie |
[25:32] | I’m not about to steal a heart from another man’s chest. | 我不会从别人的胸腔中偷走心脏的 |
[25:35] | Not to mention, this will be the end of your medical career. | 更何况 它会毁掉你的医务生涯 |
[25:37] | I don’t care about my medical career. | 我不在乎什么医务生涯 |
[25:39] | All right, you know what? | 好吧 你知道吗? |
[25:41] | This has gone on long enough.I’m gonna call a nurse. | 你闹够了 我要叫护士来 |
[25:43] | Everyone who is entered into the transplant program is clocked in to the second. | 每个加入移植计划的人都是按秒排序的 |
[25:47] | To the second, denny.You were clocked in to the second, | 按秒排序 denny 你是按秒排序的 |
[25:49] | and so was the other guy,i checked with u.n.o.s. | 我从器官捐献组织查过了 那个要得到心脏的人 |
[25:51] | The difference between when you entered the program and when he entered the program is 17 conds. | 他加入移植计划只比你早了17秒 |
[25:58] | That’s it, denny.17 seconds.I mean, it not even the length of a decent kiss. | 就是这样 denny 只有17秒 还没有一个吻的时间长 |
[26:04] | So this other guy… | 所以那个人… |
[26:06] | i’m not saying that he doesn’t deserve this heart. | 我不是说他不配得到这颗心脏 |
[26:09] | I’m sure he does,but so do you. | 我知道他应该 但你也一样 |
[26:13] | So do you. | 你也一样 |
[26:14] | And if you tell me any more crap about heading towards the light or looking down on me from heaven, | 如果你在跟我多说一句什么 奔向光明升上天堂之类的废话 |
[26:20] | i swear, i will kill you myself right now! | 我发誓 我会马上杀了你! |
[26:24] | Izzie… | |
[26:28] | just…i’m gonna be all right. | 我会…我会好起来的 |
[26:33] | You don’t have to worry. | 你不用为我担心 |
[26:35] | What about me? | 那我呢? |
[26:38] | What about mewhen you go to the light? | 你奔向光明的时候我怎么办呢? |
[26:40] | Izzie…no, i get it… | -好啊 我知道了… |
[26:42] | izzie… okay? I get it.You’ll be okay. | -好啊 我知道了 你会好的 |
[26:44] | You’ll be fine.But what about me? | 你会好起来的 但是我呢? |
[26:48] | So don’t do it for yourself.Do it for me, please. | 所以不要以为你是为了自己 你是为了我 拜托 |
[26:51] | Please, denny.Please do this for me. | 拜托 denny 就当是为了我 |
[26:54] | Because if you die…oh, god,you have to do this. | 因为如果你死了…哦 上帝 你必须这么做 |
[26:57] | You have to do this for me,or i’ll never be able to forgive you. For dying? | -为了我你必须这么做 否则我永远都不会原谅你 -因为我的死? |
[27:02] | No! For making me love you.Please. | 不! 因为你让我爱上你 拜托 |
[27:07] | please do this for me.Come here.Okay? Please. | -拜托 为了我 -过来 -好吗? 拜托 |
[27:11] | Okay? I can’t do this if you don’t. | 好吗? 如果你不肯的话我就真的没法活了 |
[27:13] | Please do this for me ’cause if you don’t do this…please. | 拜托 为了我 你要是不肯我真的就…拜托 |
[27:19] | okay? | 好吗? |
[27:21] | Okay, i’ll do it. | 好 我答应了 |
[27:27] | I’m in the middle of analyzing an x-ray, | 我正在分析X光片 |
[27:29] | and your friend meredith starts asking me about her dog. | 你的朋友meredith向我咨询她的狗的病 |
[27:32] | Her dog, george.She wants a medical opinion about her dog. | 她的狗 george 她向我咨询狗的病 |
[27:34] | She likes her dog. | 她喜欢她的狗 |
[27:38] | Why are you defending meredith? | 你干吗要维护她? |
[27:40] | What?I get izzie.I mean, l-i don’t, | -什么? -要是izzie 我是说 还可以理解 |
[27:43] | but if you want to defend izzie, that’s fine. | 你为izzie说话 我无所谓 |
[27:44] | L-i don’t get how you c defend meredith. Hey. | -我 我不明白你为什么要维护meredith -嘿 |
[27:48] | We’re interns.We all started out together. | 我们俩都是实习生 我们一起进来这家医院的 |
[27:50] | Meredith, izzie,cristina and me… | Meredith izzie cristina 还有我… |
[27:51] | we started out together. | 我们一起来的 |
[27:53] | George, that woman hurt you as badly as anyone can be hurt. | George 那个女人把你伤的那么深 |
[27:55] | You were devastated when i met you. | 我遇到你的时候 你被伤成那样 |
[27:57] | Look… they’re family. | 她们…她们是我的家人 |
[28:02] | Izzie and meredith and cristina…they’re… they’re my family. | 她们…她们是我的家人 |
[28:06] | I can hate meredith, and i can… i can be angry at her, | 我可以恨meredith 我可以生她的气 |
[28:09] | but i’m always gonna defend her. | 但是我也会一直维护她 |
[28:10] | So you don’t have to forgive meredith, but i do? | 那么说你不需要原谅meredith 而我需要? |
[28:14] | If you want a chance to be part of the family, yeah. | 如果你想做这个家庭的一员 是的 |
[28:19] | dr. Burke, hello. | dr. Burke 你好 |
[28:20] | Stevens, where the hell have you been? | Stevens 你到底干什么去了? |
[28:22] | Have you got the lab results? | 你拿到测试结果了吗? |
[28:23] | Um… ahem.I’m working on that. | 嗯…嗯 我正在努力 |
[28:26] | Stevens, i need answers. | Stevens 我要结果 |
[28:29] | Stevens? | |
[28:30] | You should get back here with the heart as soon as you can. | 你得快点带着心脏回来 |
[28:34] | What the hell are you…what a you talking about? | 见鬼 你到底…你在说什么? |
[28:37] | Preston… | |
[28:39] | izzie, what did you do? | izzie 你做什么了? |
[28:40] | As soon as i get confirmatory tests and labs to raise denny’s u.n.o.s. Status, | 我一旦拿到有利的测试结果 能够帮助denny提升次序的结果 |
[28:45] | i will fax them over to you,and then you should waste no time in getting back here | 就会传真给你的 然后你片刻都不要耽误迅速赶回来 |
[28:47] | because i don’t know enough to know how long denny will have once i start. | 因为我不确定一旦我开始了 denny能撑多久 |
[28:52] | Start? | 开始? |
[28:55] | What did you do, izzie? | 你在做什么 izzie? |
[28:58] | What did you do? | 你在做什么? |
[28:59] | I’m going to hang up now.Just hurry. | 我要挂了 务必快一点 |
[29:15] | According to my intern, | 根据我的实习医生所说 |
[29:17] | denny duquette is in pulmonary edema, | denny duquette得了肺气肿 |
[29:19] | and he has been intubated and placed on multiple i.v. Drips. | 已经对他进行了插管治疗和多处静脉注射 |
[29:22] | So preston gets the heart.Great. Let’s open this guy. | 那么preston得到了心脏 很好 现在给这个病人开胸吧 |
[29:25] | However… given this unusual situation,and out of respect to dr. Hahn, | 但是… 鉴于现在的情况 出于对dr. Hahn的尊重 |
[29:29] | i’d like to confirm those results.You… you just did. | -我想确认一下测试的结果 -你…你刚才不是确认过了吗? |
[29:33] | In person. | 亲自确认 |
[29:34] | I want to confirm them in person. | 我要亲自确认 |
[29:36] | are you kidding? | 你开什么玩笑? |
[29:38] | By the time you get there,it’ll be another hour. | 等你到那儿 又一个小时过去了 |
[29:42] | What are you up to, burke? | 你想干嘛 burke? |
[29:43] | Why don’t you just talk to your chief,confirm the results with him? | 你为什么不直接请你的主任帮你确认结果? |
[29:52] | Well, because of the shootings today at the restaurant, uh, | 因为今天有家餐厅发生了枪击事件 |
[29:55] | all our attendings are still in surgery. | 所有的医务人员都在忙着做手术 |
[29:57] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[29:58] | Now if you prefer,i can just call u.n.o.s.And have them give me the heart. | 如果你不反对的话 我要打电话给器官捐赠组织 要他们把心脏给我 |
[30:01] | Or i can go and make sure that it really belongs to me. | 或者我回去确认一下这个心脏的确属于我 |
[30:09] | Go. | 去吧 |
[30:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:15] | I’m going back to seattle grace. | 我要回seattle grace了 |
[30:17] | You stay here and protect my heart. | 你留下来保护我的心脏 |
[30:18] | If that woman so much as looks at a scalpel,tackle her.Do you understand? | 只要你发现那个女人瞟了一眼手术刀 想办法制止她 明白吗? |
[30:24] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[30:28] | Hey, you got a minute? | 嘿 有时间吗? |
[30:29] | Are you ready to talk? | 你想跟我谈了吗? |
[30:30] | Uh, my patient, kendra thomas,she’s brain dead. | 嗯 关于我的病人 kendra thomas 她已经脑死亡了 |
[30:33] | Her parents want to keep her alive to have the baby. | 她的父母想让她继续活下去好保住孩子 |
[30:35] | So you want me to talk to the parents? | 你希望我跟她的父母谈谈吗? |
[30:37] | Well, i tried already,t i figured, you’re neonatal. | 是啊 我试过了 我想 你是儿科医生 |
[30:39] | You might have a better shot at it than i do. | 你的话会比我的话有用 |
[30:41] | It’s just that you can give them a much more detailed picture… i said i’d do it. | -你只要详细地说明一下可能的结果… -我说了我会去的 |
[30:45] | Mr. And mrs. Thomas,dr. Shepherd asked me to talk to you about your daughter | Mr.和mrs. Thomas dr. Shepherd要我来跟你们谈谈你们的女儿 |
[30:49] | hepherd me pidi_ and her pregnancy. We’ve made up our minds. She’s having the baby. | -以及她的身孕 -我们已经决定了 她一定要把这个孩子生下来 |
[30:52] | I know kendra meant the world to you, | 我明白kendra对你们意味着什么 |
[30:54] | and i know the terrible grief you must be going through right now. | 我也明白你们现在有多难过 |
[30:57] | But from a medical standpoint, this is a very bad idea. | 但是从医学的角度来说 这真的不是什么好办法 |
[31:00] | Well, if we’d wanted your opinion, miss, | 如果我们需要你的意见 小姐 |
[31:02] | we’d ask for it. | 我们自然会开口 |
[31:04] | It’s just… we…we love our daughter. | 只是…我们…我们爱我们的女儿 |
[31:07] | Please try to understand.I do understand. I do. | -希望你能理解 -我理解 我理解 |
[31:10] | You think if you love her enough or love her baby enough, that it will keep her close to you. | 如果你们认为你们对她的爱或是对孩子的爱 多到足以留住她的生命 |
[31:16] | But she’s already gone, and if you move forward with this, | 但她的确已经死了 如果你们还要一意孤行 |
[31:19] | you’re risking…well, i mean, if kendra were to contract an infection, | 就是冒险…嗯 我是说 如果kendra被病毒感染 |
[31:22] | she could pass it on to the fetus.It could cause brain damage… we’re taking our chances. | -她会传染给胎儿 会对胎儿造成脑损伤… -我们愿意赌一把 |
[31:26] | They keep organ donors alive after they’re gone. | 器官捐献者脑死亡后都能继续存活 |
[31:31] | Why not kendra? | kendra为什么不能呢? |
[31:33] | Organ donors are not kept alive for six months. | 器官捐献者活不过六个月 |
[31:36] | Your daughter is brain dead. | 你们的女儿已经脑死亡了 |
[31:37] | She can’t regulate body temperature,hormone output. | 她无法调节自身的体温 无法控制荷尔蒙的分泌 |
[31:40] | These things are very important for a fetus. | 这些对胎儿都是很重要的 |
[31:42] | You guys can regulate that stuff, right? | 你们控制得了这些 对吗? |
[31:44] | We could try. L… | 我们可以试试… |
[31:46] | well, then try, damn it! What the hell’s the problem here? | 那就去试啊 该死的! 你觉得还有什么问题? |
[31:49] | The problem here, as i see it,is you want to use your daughter’s corpse as an incubator. | 问题是 在我看来 你们只是把自己女儿的尸体当做孵化器 |
[31:52] | That’s the problem. okay, i’m sorry.I’m sorry. | -这就是问题所在 -好吧 对不起 很抱歉 |
[31:53] | Would you excuse us, please? What? What are you doing,derek? Let go of me. | – 我们先告辞了? – 什么? 你做什么 derek? 放开我 |
[31:55] | Those people just lost their daughter. | 他们只是因为失去了自己的女儿 |
[31:57] | I know.That was my point, derek. | 我知道 这正是我要说的 derek |
[31:58] | They need to face that.She’s not coming back. | 他们必须面对 她不可能回来 |
[32:00] | A little sensitivity would be nice here, okay? | 一点点敏感就可以了 别太过 |
[32:03] | They love their daughter.They don’t want to let go. | 他们爱他们的女儿 不想让她走 |
[32:05] | All right? What they’re doing is not about love, dek. | -好吗? -他们这样不是爱她啊 dek |
[32:07] | It’s… it’s…well, it’s like you. | 那是… 那是…嗯 就像是你 |
[32:10] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[32:11] | Like how you pretend to love me, | 就像你假装爱我 |
[32:12] | but really, you’re just using me to fill some need you have to be a good guy. | 但事实上 你只是借助我使自己变成一个好男人 |
[32:15] | Now is not the time to talk about this. | 现在不是说这个的时候 |
[32:16] | We’ll talk about this later. Oh, what, you walk away?That’s all i get? | -我们晚点再谈 -哦 怎么 你又要走了?这就是我所得到的? |
[32:19] | Just calm down, please. What? What? You’re not gonna yell at me, call me names, | -冷静一点 -怎么? 怎么? 你不冲着我大声嚷嚷大声叫骂吗? |
[32:22] | or, l-i don’t know,ignore me in an elevator? | 还是 我不知道 在电梯里忽略我的存在? |
[32:25] | What do you want from me, addison? I want you to care. | -你想要什么呢 addison? -我希望你在乎我 |
[32:27] | I sleep with your best friend,and you walk away. | 我跟你最好的朋友上床 你一走了之 |
[32:30] | He comes out here from new york and rubs it in your face, | 他从纽约过来 当面给你难堪 |
[32:33] | and still, you get a good night’s sleep. | 而你 你还是睡得那么安稳 |
[32:35] | What do i have to do?Oh, i know. | 我应该怎么做呢? 哦 我知道了 |
[32:37] | Maybe what i should do is go out on a date with the vet, | 也许我应该去跟那个兽医约会 |
[32:40] | because that seems to be something that sends you into a blind rage. | 因为看起来那才是让你怒火中烧的原因 |
[32:43] | Oh, but wait,that won’t work either,because i’m not meredith grey. | 哦 但是不行 那样行不通 因为我不是meredith grey |
[33:11] | i know this is a bad time, | 我知道这不是个合适的时间 |
[33:12] | but have you decided if you still want to go ahead with the baby? | 但是你们真的决心要保住这个孩子吗? |
[33:19] | We haven’t decided on anything. | 我们什么也没有决定 |
[33:25] | Sir… | 先生… |
[33:26] | you asked me before if i had a daughter. | 你之前问我有没有女儿 |
[33:28] | I don’t, but i have a family. | 我没有 但我有家人 |
[33:30] | I actually have a couple of families. | 我有两个家人 |
[33:32] | The thing about family is you don’t necessarily like what they do… | 家人就是这样 你未必欣赏她们的所作所为… |
[33:38] | their choices and their decisions…but you stick by tm. | 她们的选择和决定… 但是你始终支持她们 |
[33:42] | Right now, one of my friends,her boyfriend is dying. | 现在 我的其中一个朋友 她的男友快要死了 |
[33:45] | Heart failure. He’s 36. | 心脏衰竭 他才36岁 |
[33:47] | I checked kendra’s driver’s linse. | 我看了kendra的驾驶执照 |
[33:49] | She’s a donor. | 她是器官捐献者 |
[33:49] | She’s not a match for him,but she could save a dozen her lives. | 她的心脏并不适合他 但她还可以挽救一大堆人的生命 |
[33:52] | And from what i know about kendra, what i’ve heard, | 就我对kendra的了解 就我所知 |
[33:56] | i gotta believe that if she had the choice between where she is right now | 我相信如果她可以选择 是像现在这样继续下去 |
[34:00] | and saving a dozen other people,she’d save those people. | 还是去挽救其他人 她会选择后者 |
[34:04] | That would be her decision. | 她会这样决定的 |
[34:06] | So the question is wheth you stick by her one last time. | 所以问题是 你们是否支持她这个最后的决定 |
[34:16] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[34:24] | You paged? | 你找我? |
[34:26] | Yeah. These are, um… | 是啊 .看这个.. |
[34:28] | these are x-rays of a human with an osteosarcoma on his tibia. | 这个X光片显示这个人胫骨上有成骨肉瘤 |
[34:32] | It’s the closest i could get to mirroring what’s actually happening to your dog. | 这是我能找到的跟你的狗最接近的病例了 |
[34:37] | In this patient, the cancer was aggressive | 这个病人的肿瘤是恶性的 |
[34:40] | and it spread quickly,and he died | 癌细胞扩散很快 当癌细胞最终转移到肺部的时候 |
[34:42] | when it finally metastasized on his lungs. | 他就死了 |
[34:44] | The human died? | 那个人死了? |
[34:45] | Yes, the human died. | 是的 他死了 |
[34:51] | Thank you, callie. | 谢谢你 callie |
[34:54] | You’re welcome, meredith. | 不客气 meredith |
[35:05] | Huh. You made up with him. | 嗯 你跟他和好了 |
[35:06] | I told him i’d give him one more chance. | 我告诉他再给他最后一次机会 |
[35:08] | And i told her she won’t have to. | 而我告诉她她不需要这样 |
[35:11] | What i went through today…what we went tough today…it’s changed me. | 我今天所经历的一切…我们今天所经历的一切… 改变了我 |
[35:15] | This bullet will always remind me to do the right thing by my deborah. | 这枚子弹将一直提醒我该如何对待我的deborah |
[35:19] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[35:21] | And whatever’s going on with you and your boyfriend, | 不管你和你男友间发生了什么事 |
[35:24] | maybe you should just try and forgive him. | 也许你该试着原谅他 |
[35:26] | It really feels so much better than all that anger. | 比起愤怒来 这种感觉绝对要好得多 |
[35:30] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:39] | We haven’t forgotten you, will. | 我们没有忘记你 will |
[35:40] | We’ll get you the o.r.As soon as possible. | 我们会尽快送你去手术室 |
[35:45] | My friend kendra… | 我的朋友kendra… |
[35:47] | dr. Grey said that if anybody had any information to give me, | dr. Grey说如果谁有任何关于她的消息 |
[35:52] | that they would let me know as soon as possible. | 都会第一时间通知我的 |
[35:58] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[36:14] | I’m… i’m gonna get you some time off, man. | 我…我耽误你一会儿时间 |
[36:17] | I’m gonna talk to the owner, | 我会跟老板们说 |
[36:19] | make sure they kee your job for you. | 要他们保住你的工作 |
[36:21] | It’s not your fault you got shot. | 中枪并不是你的错 |
[36:23] | Not my fault either. | 也不是我的错 |
[36:25] | You know, l-i didn’t…i didn’t pull the trigger. | 你知道 我 我没有… 我没有扣动扳机 |
[36:27] | Petey had the gun.I’m just saying… | Petey拿着枪 我只是说… |
[36:30] | people blame management,but…we do the best we can. | 每个人都在责怪管理部门 但是…我们已经尽我们最大的努力了 |
[36:34] | I mean, i…i do the best i can. | 我是说 我…我尽力了 |
[36:45] | I know what you’re gonna say, richard,but if you knew the day that i had… | 我知道你要说什么 richard 但是如果你知道我所经历的这些日子… |
[36:47] | everybody in this hospital has those days, addison, | 这所医院里的每个人都会经历这种日子的 addison |
[36:50] | and no one makes a scene in front of their peers.Get it together. | 没有谁在同事面前表现得像你一样 振作一点 |
[36:56] | Addison… | |
[36:58] | i can’t compete. | 我赢不了 |
[37:01] | He’s not having an affair,he’s not trying to hurt me,he’s just… | 他没有婚外情 他也没有想要伤害我 他只是… |
[37:05] | the only people who don’t know derek loves meredith | 唯一不知道derek爱meredith的人 |
[37:09] | are derek and meredith. | 就是derek和meredith |
[37:11] | How do i compete with that? | 我怎么赢得了? |
[37:16] | So what makes anger different from the six other deadly sins? | 那么愤怒与其它六宗罪有什么不同呢? |
[37:53] | It’s pretty simple really. | 其实很简单 |
[37:55] | You give in to a sin like envy or pride, | 你在嫉妒或者傲慢面前妥协 |
[37:58] | and you only hurt yourself. | 只不过是在伤害自己 |
[38:02] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[38:07] | i’m sorry. I’m… | 对不起 我… |
[38:10] | l-i didn’t mean to…i just… i… | 我 我不是说…我只是…我… |
[38:13] | l-i have verbal diarrhea,and i’m a moron. | 我 我不大会说话 我是个白痴 |
[38:18] | What are you thinking?Are you…are you freaking out? | 你想什么呢?我没有…吓着你吧? |
[38:22] | George, i need your help. | George 我需要你帮我 |
[38:24] | I wouldn’t ask if it weren’t important. It’s… | 我不管你们是不是在谈很重要的事 我… |
[38:27] | okay. | 好的 |
[38:29] | I’ll call you… later? | 我晚些时候打电话…给你? |
[38:32] | Sure. | 好 |
[38:38] | were we supposed to have dinner tonight? | 我们今晚不是要一起吃饭的吗? |
[38:42] | tell me the truth about doc. | 告诉我doc到底怎么样? |
[38:45] | What about him? | 什么怎么样? |
[38:46] | You’ve been downplaying how sick he is, haven’t you? | 你对它的病只是轻描淡写 是吗? |
[38:51] | Best case scenario,i would say doc has maybe a year left. | 最好的设想是doc还能活1年左右 |
[38:55] | Okay. | 哦 |
[38:56] | And doc is not the best case scenario. | 但doc还不符合这一设想 |
[39:00] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:01] | Meredith? | |
[39:03] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[39:07] | i’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[39:09] | I am so sorry.I know how much you love him. | 我很抱歉 我知道你有多爱他 |
[39:12] | I do. | 是啊 |
[39:14] | I love him so much. | 我真的很爱他 |
[39:22] | you need my help for an e.k.g.? | 你要我帮忙做心电图? |
[39:23] | No. Come. | 不是 进来 |
[39:25] | Okay, after i do this, | 好 我待会儿做完之后 |
[39:27] | i might have to shock you a few of times. | 可能要电击你几次 |
[39:29] | Do what? | 做什么? |
[39:31] | You feelin’ good? I think so. | -这会儿感觉怎么样? -挺好的 |
[39:34] | Explain this to me again. | 跟我再解释一遍 |
[39:35] | The, um, the lvad has been inserted into your abdomen and is connected to your heart. | 嗯 这个辅助仪从你的胃部插入连接到心脏 |
[39:40] | This cord leads to the power source. | 这几根线连接电源 |
[39:41] | This one is connected to the pump that pumps your heart for you. | 这根连接起搏器 它帮助你的心脏跳动 |
[39:44] | I have the crash cart,the defibrillator, the ambu bag, | 我准备好了急救车 去纤颤器 急救包 |
[39:48] | saline… do what, izzie? | -盐水… -你要做什么 izzie? |
[39:50] | Um… | 嗯… |
[39:51] | i feel like we should say stuff. | 我觉得我们应该说点什么 |
[39:54] | denny,do you want to say stuff? | denny 你想说什么吗? |
[39:56] | Kiss me… right here. | 吻我…在这儿 |
[40:06] | see? | 看 |
[40:07] | A kiss is worth a thousand words. | 一个吻胜过千言万语 |
[40:09] | A picture. A picture is worth a thousand words. | 未来 未来胜过千言万语 |
[40:12] | You’re gonna correct me at a time like this? | 你每次都要像这样纠正我吗? |
[40:14] | I don’t mean to be intrusive… | 我不想打扰你们… |
[40:15] | just give me a second, george! | 给我多点时间 george! |
[40:18] | okay… | 好吧… |
[40:20] | you ready? | 你准备好了? |
[40:22] | As i’ll ever be. | 一直都准备着 |
[40:27] | wait, what are you doin’? | 等等 你要做什么? |
[40:30] | Try lust or coveting,and you’ll only hurt yourself and probably one or two others. | 至于贪婪或者淫欲 会伤害到自己和一两个旁人 |
[40:37] | But anger… | 但是愤怒… |
[40:38] | anger is the worst… | 愤怒是最糟糕的… |
[40:47] | Okay, we’re done. | 好啊 我们完了 |
[40:48] | What is that?Are those gunshots? | 什么声音?是枪响了吗? |
[40:52] | The mother of all sins. | 是万恶之源 |
[40:55] | Petey. | |
[40:56] | Denny, if there really is some kind of big, glowing light… | Denny 如果你真的看到光明… |
[40:59] | i’m gonna y like hell to stay out of it. Exactly. | -我会像逃离地狱一般努力挣扎出来 -没错 |
[41:01] | I don’t like the sound of this. | 我不喜欢现在这样 |
[41:02] | Just make sure nobody comes through that door. | 你只要确保没有人进来打扰我 |
[41:08] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么? |
[41:14] | i’m stopping his heart, george. | 我要停止他的心跳 george |
[41:15] | Not only can anger drive you over the edge, | 愤怒不仅会让你铤而走险 |
[41:18] | when it does, | 同时 |
[41:20] | you can take an awful lot of other people with you. | 它会连累到你身边所有人 |
[41:28] | izzie… | |
[41:35] | Oh, dr. Burke! | 哦 dr. Burke! |
[41:37] | I need some help! | 快来帮忙! |
[41:46] | it’s okay. | 可以的 |
[41:48] | Burke will be here any minute. | Burke马上就会回来 |