时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | come on. | 来吧 |
[00:06] | (derek) come on. come on. | 来吧 来吧 |
[00:08] | come on, come on, all right, good. | 来吧 来吧 很好 不错 |
[00:10] | that’s good. you’re doing good, dr. burke. | 很好 你做的很好 burke医生 |
[00:11] | okay, i need you to touch eachinger of your right hand | 好 现在我要你用右手所有的手指 |
[00:13] | to your thumb. | 都碰一下拇指 |
[00:15] | one… two… | |
[00:19] | you’re doing great. keep going. | 你做的很好 继续 |
[00:22] | three. good. one more. | 3 还有一个 |
[00:26] | (derek) that’s good. that’s… | 很好 很好… |
[00:28] | (miranda) dr. hahn– | hahn医生– |
[00:29] | (hahn) wait for it. | 等着 |
[00:34] | (miranda) dr. hahn. | hahn医生 |
[00:35] | just wait! | 等着! |
[01:07] | i cut the lvad wire. | 是我剪断起博器的电线 |
[01:10] | actually… | 事实上… |
[01:12] | i cut the lvad wire. (george) no, i did it. | -是我剪断的 -不 是我 |
[01:14] | i’m the one who cut the wire. | 是我切断电线的 |
[01:19] | fine. i cut the lvad wire. | 好吧 我剪断的电线 |
[01:22] | i didn’t do anything. i’m totally innocent. (meredith) alex. | -我什么都没做 我是无辜的 |
[01:24] | that’s not the point. we made an agreement. | 这不是重点 我们商量好了 |
[01:25] | i didn’t even– i wasn’t here. i told you guys this was a bad idea. | 我甚至没有– 我都没有在场 我告诉你们了 那是个糟糕的办法 |
[01:28] | people! i know who did this, | 闭嘴! 我知道谁做的 |
[01:30] | so you might as well come clean. | 所以你们最好没人参与 |
[01:32] | i know. (george) with all due respect, sir, | 我知道 -很尊敬的对您说 先生 |
[01:34] | if you knew, u wouldn’t be asking us. | 如果你知道 你就不会问我们了 |
[01:36] | i did what i– you have your suspicions, | 我做了– -你怀疑 |
[01:39] | but you don’t actually know. | 但是你根本不知道 |
[01:41] | not for sure. | 不确定 |
[01:42] | and you can’t do anything to any of us without proof, sir. | 而在你没有证据前你不能对任何人怎样 先生 |
[01:45] | well, one of you compromised a patient’s life. | 你们中的一个危及了患者的生命 |
[01:47] | one of you stole an organ. | 一个偷了心脏 |
[01:49] | one of you jeopardized the integrity of this hospital | 一个危害了医院的名誉 |
[01:52] | and of u.n.o.s. | 还有u.n.o.s. |
[01:53] | now you tell me, and you tell me right now! | 现在告诉我 立刻告诉我是谁! |
[02:02] | all righ fine. | 那好吧 |
[02:09] | no surgeries. | 禁止参加手术 |
[02:12] | sir? | 先生? |
[02:13] | no one scrubs in, no one watches from the gallery, | 谁也不能参加手术 也不能在观摩室观看 |
[02:15] | no one so much as goes near the o.r. floor. | 谁也不许接近手术室半步 |
[02:17] | until someone confesses, the five of you | 直到你们5个中的一个承认为止 |
[02:20] | will share a single patient– camille travis. | 现在你们去服侍一个患者camille travis |
[02:22] | whatever she wants, | 不管她要什么 |
[02:23] | the five of you will provide it. | 你们5个都要满足她 |
[02:25] | now get the hell out of my sight. | 现在都给我滚出去 |
[02:28] | (izzie) i will go back and tell him. | 我要回去告诉他 |
[02:30] | i will tell him it was me. shh. | 我要回去告诉他是我干的 嘘 |
[02:32] | no. and get kicked out of therogram? | 不 你想被开除吗? |
[02:34] | you will keep your mouth shut. | 你必须保持沉默 |
[02:36] | we all will keep our mouths shut. | 我们大家都要保持沉默 |
[02:39] | this is crap. i’m turning her in. | 都是废话 我要去揭发她 |
[02:41] | alex. what? | -干吗? |
[02:42] | you were the one who said we had to stand by izzie. | 就是你和我说要和izzie站在一起的 |
[02:44] | i am sorry, | 对不起 |
[02:45] | and i really do appreciate what you did for denny. oh, shut up. | -我非常感激你为denny所做的一切 -哦 闭嘴吧 |
[02:48] | look, the only reason i lied to burke | 我和burke医生撒谎的唯一原因 |
[02:49] | is ’cause i wanted in on that transplant surgery. | 就是因为我想参加那移植手术 |
[02:51] | i don’t care about denny, and i hope you get | 我才不在乎什么denny呢 而且我希望 |
[02:54] | thrown out on your ass. (cristina) hey, we stick together. | 你真的被踢出去 -喂 我们在一条船上呢 |
[02:56] | you know, we all did this. | 我们大家一起做的 |
[02:57] | nobody’s a victim. we–we stick together. | 没人是牺牲品 都在一条船上 |
[03:01] | damn it. thank you. | -该死 -谢谢 |
[03:02] | you’re welcome. (george) we can handle this. | -不客气 -我们能搞定这个 |
[03:03] | camille travis is a kid with cancer. | camille travis不过是个得了癌症的小孩 |
[03:05] | so we get her whatever she wants for a couple of days. | 所以这几天我们就尽量满足她的要求 |
[03:07] | how hard can that be? harder than you might think. | 还能有多难啊? -比你想想的难很多 |
[03:11] | th is claire and natalie– camille travis’ friends. | 这是claire和natalie–camille travis的朋友 |
[03:15] | her very best friends in the whole wide world. | 她在整个野外世界的最好朋友 |
[03:17] | girls, who exactly is camille travis? | 姑娘们~~camille travis到底是谁呀? |
[03:20] | like, the chief of surgery’s niece. | 外科主任的小侄女 |
[03:22] | and, girls, what does | 那姑娘们 |
[03:23] | the chief of surgery’s niece want, exactly? | 外科主任的小侄女最想要什么啊? |
[03:26] | like, a prom. | 一场毕业舞会 |
[03:27] | no. like, the best prom ever. | 错 是一场盛况空前的毕业舞会 |
[03:30] | we need a theme. oh. | 我们需要一个主题 哦 |
[03:32] | (george) a theme. | 一个主题 |
[03:33] | ooh! ooh! can we have sparkly lights? | 噢 哦 我们能有闪光灯吗? |
[03:35] | ’cause sparkly lights are amazing! | 因为闪光灯太漂亮了! |
[03:37] | i didn’t like teenage girls when i was a teenage girl. | 当我还是少女的时候 我就不喜欢少女 |
[03:42] | i wore a lot of black. | 我都是穿黑色衣服 |
[03:43] | ohh. | 噢 |
[03:44] | mm. | 啊哼~~ |
[03:45] | had the whole “angry, pink hair thing” going on. | 一直就是那种”愤怒的粉红发少女”造型 |
[03:48] | wouldn’t have been caught dead at a prom. | 绝不会在毕业舞会上抢眼 |
[03:50] | my mother made me go. | 我妈妈逼我去的 |
[03:52] | my date barfed on my dress | 我的男伴吐在我裙子上了 |
[03:55] | and then tried to feel me up. | 然后还想挑逗我 |
[03:59] | you look… | 你看起来… |
[04:00] | god, you look amazing. | 上帝 你看起来太好了 |
[04:02] | they always tell you | 他们总是说 |
[04:02] | that transplant patients rebound fast, | 移植后的患者恢复很快 |
[04:04] | but, you know, to see it in person… i have warm hands. | 但是 你要看本人才知道… -我的手很暖和 |
[04:08] | i’ve never had warm hands because of my circulation. | 因为我的循环不好 我的手从没暖和过 |
[04:13] | feel. | 感觉下 |
[04:15] | warm hands. and check it out– | 暖和的手 还有– |
[04:18] | i have a regular heartbeat. (laughs) | 我的心跳很正常哦 |
[04:20] | yes, you do. | 是的 你是 |
[04:26] | i should, um–i gotta go. | 我应该-嗯我该走了 |
[04:28] | i would stay, | 我很想留下 |
[04:28] | but if bailey catches me here, she’d… | 但是如果bailey发现我在这里 她会… |
[04:31] | and, uh, you know, the chief has us doing this prom thing. | 还有 主任逼我们去准备一个毕业舞会 |
[04:33] | it’s so… | 真是… |
[04:34] | you look… whoo-hoo, denny. | 你看起来…哇吼 denny |
[04:37] | (laughs) okay, i’m gonna go. | 好了 我该走了 |
[04:39] | what? huh? | -怎么? -嗯? |
[04:40] | you like your men sick and feeble? | 你喜欢你的男人虚弱多病吗? |
[04:42] | you don’t dig healthy guys? | 你不欣赏健康的男人那? |
[04:45] | i… | 我… |
[04:46] | i dig you. | 我欣赏你 |
[04:47] | then why are you all swirly and twitchy? | 那你为啥跟抽风似的坐立不安? |
[04:50] | no, i’m not. | 不 我没有 |
[04:52] | it’s ’cause i asked you to marry me. | 那是因为我让你嫁给我 |
[04:55] | so you remembethat? | 你都记着呢? |
[04:56] | it’s not the kind of thing i’d forget. (chuckles) yeah. | 这个我可忘不了 -是哦 |
[04:59] | look, denny, um, | 那个 denny |
[05:02] | i’m giving you an out. | 我给了你希望 |
[05:04] | excuse me? | 什么? |
[05:05] | i’m giving you an out. i mean, you thought you were dying, | 我给了你希望 我是说 你以为自己会死 |
[05:07] | and i was saving your life. | 然后我挽救了你的生命 |
[05:09] | and, you know, everything was so… | 还有 所有事情都那么… |
[05:14] | we can’t get married. | 我们不能结婚 |
[05:16] | i mean, that would be crazy, insane. | 那简直太疯狂 太不正常了 |
[05:19] | we should date and have sex, plenty of sex. | 我们可以约会,做爱,做很多 |
[05:22] | you know, when your heart gets better, | 当你心脏更好一些后 |
[05:23] | and you’ out of the hospit– all the sex you can handle. | 你出院之后 什么高难度的你都能做了 |
[05:26] | but marriage is,m… (laughs) marriage, i mean– | 但是结婚实在…我是说– |
[05:29] | ay. it’s my turn now. | 该我说了 |
[05:31] | but i need to– | 但是我要– |
[05:32] | no, no, no. we’re taking turns. i’ve decided. | 不 不 不 我决定了 我们轮流说话 |
[05:35] | it’s polite, and it keeps me from yelling. | 这是规矩 这样才不用大吼大叫的聊天 |
[05:37] | when it’s your turn again, you can talk. | 再轮到你时候 你才能说话 |
[05:43] | for five years, | 在过去的5年中 |
[05:44] | i’ve had to live by the choices of my doctors. | 我必须按照我医生的指导来活着 |
[05:48] | the guys that cut me open decided my life. | 打开我心脏的人来决定我的生命 |
[05:52] | there wasn’t one choice that was mine. | 没有一个选择是我自己做的 |
[05:56] | and now… | 而现在… |
[05:58] | i have this heart | 我有了这个心脏 |
[06:00] | that beats and works. | 正常的跳动 工作 |
[06:04] | i get to be like everybody else. | 我会像其他所有人那样了 |
[06:07] | i get to make my own decisions, | 我需要作出自己的决定 |
[06:10] | have my own life, | 过自己想要的生活 |
[06:13] | do whatever the damn hell i choose. | 做所有我自己想要的选择 |
[06:17] | now here’s the good part, | 现在是高潮了哦 |
[06:19] | so you listen close. | 你仔细听好 |
[06:23] | what i choose… | 我要选择的… |
[06:26] | is you. | 就是你 |
[06:29] | you’re who i want to wake up with | 你就是我想要起床就能见到 |
[06:32] | and go to bed with | 还有一起睡觉的人 |
[06:34] | and do everything in between with. | 还有一起做所有事情 |
[06:39] | i get a choice now. | 我现在就决定了 |
[06:44] | i get to choose. | 我要选择 |
[06:49] | i choose you, izzie stevens. | 我要你 izzie stevens |
[06:55] | okay… | 好了… |
[06:58] | it’s your turn again. | 现在该你说话了 |
[07:14] | they’re not talking. | 他们什么都没说 |
[07:15] | wagons have been circled. | 地球是圆的哦 |
[07:17] | somebody’s gotta take responsibility. | 必须有人来承担这个责任 |
[07:18] | i-i can tell you what i think happened, | 我能告诉你我觉得是如何发生的 |
[07:20] | what i assume happened, | 我假设是如何发生的 |
[07:22] | but they’re the only ones tt know it. | 但是他们才是了解内幕的当事人 |
[07:23] | i want to meet with each of them separately. | 我要把他们分开单独会见 |
[07:26] | i will break them. | 我要把他们拆开 |
[07:28] | all right, then. | 那好吧 |
[07:30] | you have your dress for the prom? | 你有舞会穿的衣服吗? |
[07:32] | excuse me? | 你说啥? |
[07:34] | i’m going to the prom. | 我要去参加舞会 |
[07:35] | if i have to go, everybody has to go. | 如果我必须去 所有人都要去 |
[07:38] | wha–i’m a grown woman. | 我都是个老太婆了 |
[07:41] | everybody goes to the prom! | 所有人都去参加舞会啊! |
[07:44] | everybody! | 所有人! |
[07:50] | central high–two years ago, they went wi all black. (alex humming) | 中央高中–2年前他们那边一片漆黑 |
[07:52] | and they had, like, purple lights– | 他们用的是紫色的灯– |
[07:54] | oh, yeah, i remember that. everybody looked like ghouls. | 哦 对 我记得 大家看起来都像盗尸者 |
[07:56] | fine. we could go with all white. | 好吧 那我们可以弄个全白的 |
[08:01] | are you having a seizure? | 你是癫痫了吗? |
[08:03] | will that get me out of here? | 那样我就能出去了吗? |
[08:05] | fine. let’s go with seizure. | 好啊 那就癫痫吧 |
[08:07] | for the love of god, you people need to get a life! | 为了上帝的爱 你们应该有自己的生活! |
[08:09] | the chief’s niece. the chief’s niece. | 主任的侄女 主任的侄女 |
[08:11] | it’s okay. the hot ones e always mean. | 没关系 帅哥总是很混蛋 |
[08:13] | it’s like a rule or something. | 好像是个规定一样 |
[08:14] | don’t you dare try to judge us. we’re trying to make our friend, | 你可别批评我们 我们只是想让 |
[08:17] | who just happens to be dying of cancer, happy. | 那个刚被诊断会死于癌症的朋友开心 |
[08:20] | the color does matter. | 颜色很重要 |
[08:22] | maybe not to you, but it does matter. | 也许对你不是 但是很重要 |
[08:27] | not to bother you, but… | 不想打扰你 但是… |
[08:29] | what? | 什么? |
[08:31] | one of you better spit out the problem right now. | 最好有人立刻说到底什么问题 |
[08:33] | the problem is the colors and–and the balloons | 问题是颜色 还有气球 |
[08:36] | and the “under the sea.” “no, it’s ‘titanic.'” | 还有”海底世界”啊 不 要”泰坦尼克””” |
[08:38] | “hey, let’s go with ‘tears in heaven.'” | “嗨 我们来玩天堂之泪吧” |
[08:40] | “no, that’s too morbid. it should be pink.” | “不 那个太恐怖了 还是要粉红” |
[08:42] | “it should be red.” it should be a freakin’ rainbow. | “应该要红色的” 应该来色彩斑斓的彩虹 |
[08:44] | what he’s saying is that we’re very, very hopeful | 他想说的是 我们非常非常希望 |
[08:45] | that you speak teenage girl. silver and white– | 你可以和姑娘们谈谈 -银色和白色– |
[08:47] | it’s mystical and magical without being over the top. | 神秘而不可思议的颜色 而且不会觉得过分 |
[08:49] | ever see fashion week in new york? | 看过纽约的时尚周吗? |
[08:51] | lots of silver and white runways and backdrops. | 大量的银色和白色背景和布置 |
[08:53] | that’s because no matter what color the clothes are, they pop. | 因为无论你穿什么颜色的衣服 他们还是流行 |
[08:55] | they pop? they pop. | 他们流行? 他们流行 |
[08:57] | o’malley and karev, get 500 balloons | o’malley和 karev 去弄500个气球来 |
[08:59] | in silver and white and a hundred in black. | 都要银色和白色的 还有100个黑色的 |
[09:00] | shiny black, not the matte. | 要亮黑 不是暗黑 |
[09:02] | yang, stick with camille. | yang 继续负责camille |
[09:03] | keep her happy, keep her spirits up. | 让她开心 鼓励她 |
[09:05] | grey, get with patricia, make sure we can rope off | grey 去和patricia协调一下确定我们可以 |
[09:07] | the second floor nurses’ station and the waiting area. | 借来2楼的护士站和候诊区的场地 |
[09:09] | got it? | 明白了? |
[09:12] | oh, no, no, no. you don’t get to look at me like tt. | 哦 不 不 不 你们不许那样看着我 |
[09:15] | no, you compromised my medical license. | 不 你们危及了我的医生执照 |
[09:16] | you nearly killed a patient, lied to the chief of surgery | 你们差点弄死一个患者 你们对外科主任撒谎 |
[09:19] | and made me, your resident, look bad. | 然后让我–你们的主治医师–看起来很糟糕 |
[09:21] | now we’re gonna do this prom, and we’re doin’ it right. move. | 现在我们必须来办这个舞会 而且要办的漂亮 动起来吧 |
[09:26] | can you… | 你能… |
[09:27] | yeah. | 嗯 |
[09:30] | hey. | 嗨 |
[09:30] | you never called. what? | -你没给我电话 -什么? |
[09:32] | last night. we had plans, and you went off with izzie, | 昨晚我们本来计划好了 然后你去找izzie了 |
[09:35] | and you never called. yeah. | 之后你也没找我 -是哦 |
[09:36] | you said you would. a lot of stuff went down last night. | 你说你会打的 -昨晚好多事情发生 |
[09:38] | what exactly happened? | 到底发生什么了? |
[09:38] | (whispers) i can’t talk about it. | 我不能说 |
[09:40] | oh, come on. i’m not gonna tell, george. it’s me. | 哦 来吧 我不会告诉别人的 george 是我啊 |
[09:42] | (normal voice) look, it’s vegas. | 听着 那是维佳斯 |
[09:43] | what happened in that room stays in that room. okay. | 在哪发生的就在哪里结束 -好吧 |
[09:46] | yeah, i get it. | 好 我知道了 |
[09:48] | hey. | 嗨 |
[09:52] | do you want to go to prom with me? | 你想和我一起参加舞会吗? |
[09:55] | no, george! no. | 不 george!不 |
[09:57] | i don’t want to go prom with you. | 我不想和你去参加舞会 |
[10:03] | what was that about? | 刚才怎么回事? |
[10:06] | she said she loved me. | 她说她爱我 |
[10:08] | oh. | 哦 |
[10:10] | oh. | 哦 |
[10:12] | oh! hey. | 哦!嗨 |
[10:14] | i’ve been calling your cell all night. | 我昨晚一直在给你手机打电话 |
[10:15] | um… oh, well, it’s, uh… | 嗯..哦 我… |
[10:17] | it’s a long story, which essentially ends | 很长的故事 而且差不多过去了 |
[10:20] | with me inviting you to a prom. | 而现在我想邀请你参加舞会 |
[10:23] | an actual prom? | 一个真正的舞会? |
[10:25] | a corsages and tuxedoes– | 晚礼服和燕尾服的– |
[10:26] | yeah, i know, it’s stupid, but… | 没错 我知道 很傻 但是… |
[10:29] | no, i’m in. i loved prom. | 不 我来 我喜欢舞会 |
[10:31] | i mean, i-i don’t want to brag or anything, | 我不想吹牛或者怎样 |
[10:33] | but i was crowned king. | 但是我可是毕业舞会小王子哦 |
[10:34] | really? you were that kid in high school? | 真的?你高中是那样孩子哦? |
[10:37] | what is wrong with being that kid? | 那样孩子有什么不好啊? |
[10:39] | nothing. it’s very cute, actually. | 没什么 那样很可爱 真的 |
[10:42] | hello. | 是吗 |
[10:43] | (laughs) hi. | 嘿嘿 |
[10:45] | what are you doin’ here? | 你来这干吗? |
[10:49] | (sighs) doc had some seizures last night. | doc昨晚有点发作了 |
[10:51] | pretty serious. | 很严重 |
[10:53] | the–the cancer has spread to his brain. | 癌症已经扩散到它的大脑了 |
[10:55] | i’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:59] | hey. | 嗨 |
[11:01] | hey. | 嗨 |
[11:01] | how’s preston? | preston怎么样了? |
[11:03] | he’s recovering nicely. | 他恢复的很好 |
[11:06] | addison… i don’t want to talk about it. | -我不想讨论那个 |
[11:08] | all right. | 好吧 |
[11:09] | i mean, we’ve come so far– you forgave me for mark… | 我们一路走来 你原谅了我和mark… |
[11:12] | mm-hmm. and we’re trying. | -嗯哼 -我们一直在努力 |
[11:13] | we are. we’re trying. we are trying. | -对 我们一直在努力 -一直在努力 |
[11:15] | we’re trying. we’re trying. | 一直在努力 我们在努力 |
[11:16] | and–and i was jealous when there was no need to be. | 有时候我会因为没必要的事情嫉妒 |
[11:19] | right? | 对吗? |
[11:22] | addison… | |
[11:26] | what? | 嗯? |
[11:26] | will you go to the prom with me? | 你愿意和我一起参加舞会吗? |
[12:10] | (clock ticking) i went to college on a wrestling scholarship. | 我因获得摔跤奖学金而上的大学 |
[12:13] | i played baseball, some basketball, | 我玩棒球啊 篮球啊 |
[12:15] | but, you know, we’ll go with football. what the hell does football | 但是 最流行的还是足球 -足球和谁剪断的起博器电线 |
[12:17] | have to do with who cut the lvad wires? | 有他妈的什么关系? |
[12:19] | let’s say you were drafted to a team | 举例来说 你进入一个队伍 |
[12:21] | that wasn’t your first pick. | 是你第一次参加的 |
[12:22] | you know, you don’t– you don’t like the players, | 你不–你不喜欢其他队员 |
[12:24] | you hate the way they play the game, | 你讨厌他们打球的方式 |
[12:26] | you even think the quarterback is full of crap. | 你甚至觉得那四分卫简直就是废物 |
[12:29] | the quarterback’s a pain in the ass | 四分卫就是痔疮一样 |
[12:31] | that you don’t owe a damn thing to. | 虽然你根本不用因此谴责自己 |
[12:34] | but… it’s your team. | 但是…这是你的队伍 |
[12:37] | you don’t quit, | 你不会离开 |
[12:38] | you don’t talk to the press, | 你不会和媒体八卦 |
[12:40] | you don’t… bitch to the coach. | 你也不会和教练冲突 |
[12:42] | you just… | 你只是… |
[12:44] | you just go out there every sunday, | 你只是每周日都会去 |
[12:46] | and you make the blocks, and you take the hits, | 你练习跑步 训练球技 |
[12:48] | and you–you play to win. | 然后 你会全力以赴争取胜利 |
[12:51] | you show up, and you suit up, and you play, | 你出场 全副武装 然后出击 |
[12:54] | because it’s your freakin’ team. | 因为那是你爱的队伍 |
[12:57] | i know your type. | 我知道你什么类型 |
[13:01] | you’re a surgical junkie. | 你是个手术痴狂者 |
[13:04] | yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[13:05] | i’m just saying, | 我只是想说 |
[13:06] | it’s not gonna be easy for you to be away | 如果你离开手术室那么久 |
[13:08] | from the o.r. that long. | 肯定对你来说很困难 |
[13:10] | no, sir. | 对 先生 |
[13:11] | and if youant to get back to the o.r., | 如果你想回去手术室. |
[13:14] | you’re gonna tell me what i need to know, aren’t you? | 你会告诉我 我想知道的答案 对吗? |
[13:18] | you’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[13:20] | it’s not easy for me to be away from the o.r. | 离开手术室对我来说非常困难 |
[13:24] | it’s not easy for me to sit in front of you, | 而同样困难的是坐在你前面 |
[13:25] | or any other authority figure for that matter, | 来举证关于这次事件的证据 |
[13:28] | and not be able to give you | 而且我无法给你 |
[13:29] | the exact answer you want to hear. | 你最想要的答案 |
[13:32] | i’m the one with the answers. | 我是知道答案的 |
[13:33] | i’ve always been the one with the answers. | 我一直就知道答案 |
[13:34] | but right now, sir, i don’t have any. | 但是现在 先生 我没有答案 |
[13:38] | dr. yang– | yang医生– |
[13:39] | how do you keep your edge, sir? | 你是如何坚守原则的 先生? |
[13:41] | because i watch you, and you’ve been doing this a long time, | 因为我看到你 你已经这样很久了 |
[13:44] | and–and you’re clean. | 你一直很单纯 |
[13:45] | you’re focused, you are the job, | 你专攻医术 工作认真 |
[13:47] | nothing gets to you. | 没有其他事情在你身上发生 |
[13:49] | and the thing is, sir, is i was like that | 而重要的是 先生 我在来这里之前 |
[13:51] | until i got here, | 我也是像你那样 |
[13:53] | until i actually started doing this job. | 直到我开始这份工作之前 |
[13:55] | and now everything is… | 而现在所有事都… |
[13:59] | is fuzzy or– | 乱七八糟或者– |
[14:00] | that’s beside the point. no, see, sir? this is the point. | -这些偏离重点了 不 先生 这就是重点 |
[14:02] | because i can’t tell you | 因为我不能告诉你 |
[14:05] | what happened in that room. | 那病房里发生了什么 |
[14:07] | i can’t tell you, | 我不能告诉你 |
[14:08] | and before, i could have– | 而之前 我会– |
[14:10] | no guilt, no loyalties, no problem. | 没罪 没忠诚 没问题 |
[14:14] | before–before, i wouldn’t have even been in that room. | 之前–之前 我都没去过那个病房 |
[14:19] | i wouldn’t have gotten involved, | 我决不会卷进去的 |
[14:21] | i would have never frozen in surgery, | 我永远也不会让自己被停了手术的 |
[14:25] | and i would’ve told him what i thought he should do. | 而我应该告诉他 他应该做什么 |
[14:29] | i had an edge, sir. | 我也有原则 先生 |
[14:31] | i had an edge, and i’ve lost it. | 我有原则 但是我丢失了 |
[14:35] | and i need it. | 可是我需要 |
[14:37] | i need it back. | 需要它回来 |
[14:39] | so… | 所以… |
[14:41] | if you could just tell me how you keep yours | 如果你告诉我你如何坚持自己的原则 |
[14:45] | and how not to be affected… | 如何不受影响… |
[14:48] | i know i could be a great surgeon. | 我知道我会成为一个好医生 |
[14:51] | so if you could just give me the answers, | 如果你给我答案的话 |
[14:54] | i would really appreciate it. | 我会非常感激的 |
[15:04] | you’re excused, dr. yang. | 原谅你了 yang医生 |
[15:07] | but– | 但是- |
[15:08] | you’re excused. | 原谅你了 |
[15:13] | i’ll tell you. | 我告诉你 |
[15:14] | i’ll tell you who cut the lvad wire, sir… no, you won’t. | 我告诉你谁剪断了电线 先生 不 你不会的 |
[15:17] | if you could just please– i don’t want to know, | 如果你能– 我不想知道 |
[15:19] | not from you. | 不是从你这里 |
[15:23] | yeah, i have the answers, but i can’t tell ’em to you. | 是的 我有答案 但是我不会告诉你的 |
[15:28] | i’m not gonna be responsible for you becoming less human. | 我不想你变成失去人性的人 |
[15:38] | i’m a pretty girl. | 我是个美丽的女人 |
[15:39] | what? | 啥? |
[15:41] | i’m not being arrogant, it’s just… | 我并不是骄傲自大 只是… |
[15:44] | it’s just kind of a fact. | 只是事实而已 |
[15:46] | for a long time, i made a career from my looks, | 曾经有很长一段时间 我用相貌做职业 |
[15:48] | so i get it– i’m a pretty girl. | 所以我知道–我是个美丽的女人 |
[15:50] | and not in a “from “a certain angle” way, | 而且不是只从某个特定角度的美 |
[15:52] | in an obvious way. | 而是非常显而易见的那种 |
[15:53] | it’s the blonde thing and the big boobs thing. | 因为是金发和大波的结合 |
[15:56] | big boobs are key to obvious pretty, | 很明显大波波是魅力之源 |
[15:57] | if you know what i’m saying. dr. stevens– | 如果你明白我在说什么 -stevens医生– |
[15:59] | that’s how men see me. | 这就是男人如何看我 |
[16:01] | i’m not a smart girl | 我不是个聪明的女孩 |
[16:02] | or an interesting girl, i’m a pretty girl. | 或者什么有趣的女孩 我是漂亮的女孩 |
[16:04] | the blonde and the boobs, it confuses guys | 金发和大波让男人意乱情迷 |
[16:07] | into thinking that i’m someone else. | 会胡思乱想我是什么什么 |
[16:10] | and i’m used to it. | 我已经习惯这个了 |
[16:11] | i’m used to them walking away when they realize… | 我习惯了当他们领悟时转身离开… |
[16:15] | but then denny goes and asks me to marry him. | 但是当denny向我求婚的时候 |
[16:19] | is that why you cut the wires? | 这是你剪断电线的原因吗? |
[16:21] | he doesn’t make me feel like i’m a pretty girl. | 他没让我感觉到自己是一个漂亮女孩 |
[16:26] | he makes me feel like… | 他让我觉得我… |
[16:27] | like me. | 就是我自己 |
[16:31] | i think he might know me. | 我觉得他也许了解我 |
[16:33] | and so if i did cut the lvad wire, | 所以如果是我剪断的电线 |
[16:35] | and i’m not saying that i did, | 我没说的确是我做的哦 |
[16:36] | but if i did… | 但是如果是我的话… |
[16:39] | then, no, i don’t feel guilty. | 那么 不 我不会感觉负罪感 |
[16:43] | and i know that i should, | 我知道我应该那样 |
[16:44] | and i would if it were anybody else. | 如果我是其他人 我会的 |
[16:51] | but i can’t feel anything but happy. | 但是除了开心我感觉不到其他的 |
[17:09] | aren’t you gonna… | 你不打算.. |
[17:12] | say anything or… | 说点什么… |
[17:18] | i’m not gonna break. | 我不会先开始的 |
[17:25] | i’m starting to get a little freaked out, | 我开始有点害怕了 |
[17:26] | but i’m not gonna break. | 但是也不会先开始 |
[17:32] | it’s not because i don’t care, | 并不是因为我不在乎 |
[17:34] | because i do care what you think about me, | 因为我在乎你如何评价我 |
[17:35] | i do… | 真的… |
[17:38] | care. | 在乎 |
[17:40] | i just can’t tell you what you want to hear… | 我只是无法告诉你你想要听到的.. |
[17:47] | which seems to be a theme in my life right now. | 而这个此时此刻看起来好像我生活的主题一样 |
[17:53] | just ’cause you can’t say something | 只是因为你不能说什么 |
[17:54] | doesn’t mean you don’t want to. | 但并不表示你不想说 |
[17:55] | you can want to very much. | 你应该很想说点什么 |
[17:57] | you can be with a person and be happy with them | 你可以和一些人在一起 然后开心的相处 |
[18:00] | and not love them, | 而且不会爱上他们 |
[18:01] | or you can love someone and not want to be with them. | 或者你可以爱上某人但是不和他们在一起 |
[18:03] | you don’t need to. love someone | 你不需要爱上个人 |
[18:07] | to want them. | 而同样喜欢他们 |
[18:11] | oh, it’s frustrating. | 哦 那太矬了 |
[18:12] | you know, when your brain tells you what you want | 当你的大脑告诉你 你想要什么 |
[18:14] | and what you actually want don’t match up, | 而你真正想要的却并不相符 |
[18:17] | it’s exhausting. | 让人精疲力尽 |
[18:19] | and… well, it’s complicated. | 而且 非常复杂 |
[18:23] | but that’s life. | 但是这就是生活 |
[18:25] | and life… | 生活… |
[18:31] | sucks. (chiming) | 太糟糕了 |
[18:33] | i’ve known you for a longime. | 我认识你很久了 |
[18:35] | i know your mother and father. | 我认识你的父母 |
[18:38] | and i know beyond a shadow of a doubt | 而且我也知道在种种疑虑之后 |
[18:41] | that you did not cut those lvad wires. | 你是绝对不会剪断电线的 |
[18:45] | meredith… | |
[18:46] | i need you tell me who did it. | 我想你告诉我谁做的 |
[18:51] | i’ve been going over this and over this in my mind, | 我在脑海里面一遍一遍不停的想这个 |
[18:54] | trying to piece this together. | 试图把所有的东西拼凑到一起 |
[18:58] | it was you. | 是你 |
[18:59] | you’re the reason my parents broke up. | 你就是我父母分开的原因 |
[19:03] | and it wasn’t just an affair. | 而那只不过是一场露水情缘罢了 |
[19:05] | she really loved you. | 可是她却真的爱上你了 |
[19:07] | it wasn’t just this cheap thing | 这事情并不是因为 |
[19:09] | where she didn’t tell you she was married. | 她没有告诉你她结婚了而恶心 |
[19:11] | it wasn’t all a lie. | 那并不完全是个谎言 |
[19:13] | she left her husband for you. | 她因为你离开了她的老公 |
[19:19] | but you stayed with your wife | 但是你却留在老婆身边了 |
[19:21] | because it was the right thing to do. | 因为那是正确的选择 |
[19:24] | maybe safe, | 也许很安全 |
[19:25] | but she was the right person for you to be with. | 但是她才是适合与你在一起的那个人 |
[19:29] | and let’s face it, | 让我们面对这个事实吧 |
[19:31] | my mother? | 我妈妈? |
[19:33] | nothing wrong with being safe, | 寻求安全是没有错的 |
[19:35] | being with the good guy because he’s good. | 和好人在一起 因为他是好人 |
[19:38] | and we are talking about forever here. | 而这个话题会一直被讨论下去的 |
[19:41] | you’ve never regretted your decision. | 你永远也不会为自己的决定而后悔 |
[19:43] | you’ve never looked back. | 你永远也不会回顾往事 |
[19:47] | right? | 对吗? |
[19:59] | says we need to make a decision about doc. | 我们需要为doc做一个决定 |
[20:03] | good for finn. | 对finn很好 |
[20:04] | can we just do this one thing together | 我们能不能就单单做个决定 |
[20:06] | without arguing? | 而不争吵? |
[20:07] | fine. | 可以 |
[20:08] | i think we may have to put him to sleep. | 我觉得我们应该用安乐死 |
[20:10] | whatever you want to do. | 随便你想做什么 |
[20:13] | what if there’s a chance he can get better? | 如果它有机会能好转呢? |
[20:15] | he’s not gonna get better. | 它不会好转了 |
[20:17] | you know that. | 你知道的 |
[20:20] | well, finn thinks we should do it today, then. | finn觉得我们应该今天就做决定 |
[20:26] | denny. what did i tell you? | -我告诉你什么了? |
[20:28] | visiting hours aren’t for another hour. | 还有一个钟头才是探访时间 |
[20:30] | you are no longer his doctor. | 你再也不是他的医生了 |
[20:31] | you want to see denny, you come back when the visitors come. | 你要看denny 就等探访时间再来 |
[20:33] | i would, but i can’t wait. | 我可以 但是我不能等 |
[20:34] | ixnay on the insubordination-ay | 不许不听话 |
[20:36] | but it’s my turn. if the chief finds out | -但是该我说话 -如果主任发现 |
[20:38] | you were even on this floor– hold on. it’s her turn. | 你竟然在这层– -等等 让她说 |
[20:48] | yes. | 好的 |
[20:49] | my answer is yes. | 我的回答是 好的 |
[20:51] | oh, now, see? | 哦 看到了吗? |
[20:53] | you’re gonna make my heart stop beating, | 你会让我心跳再停止的 |
[20:54] | and it’s brand-new. | 而且全新的感受 |
[20:57] | i will call security on you. | 那我就拉紧急警报 |
[21:00] | okay. | 好了 |
[21:01] | i will come back during visiting hours. | 我会在探访时间回来看你的 |
[21:03] | and it’s prom, so i’ll show you my dress. | 还有个舞会 我会给你看我的裙子的 |
[21:05] | okay. | 好 |
[21:07] | i’m going. | 老娘走了啊 |
[21:08] | izzie… | |
[21:11] | you did good. | 你看起来很美 |
[21:18] | i tricked her into marrying me. | 我哄她嫁给我 |
[21:20] | how smart am i? | 我够聪明吧? |
[21:26] | we’re throwing a prom. | 我们被迫参加毕业舞会 |
[21:27] | the chief’s making us throw a prom. | 主任逼我们参加毕业舞会 |
[21:30] | o’malley mentioned. | o’malley 说过了 |
[21:32] | george came to see you? | george来过了? |
[21:35] | he’s my friend. | 他是我哥们 |
[21:38] | oh. | 哦 |
[21:41] | i won’t bear a grudge. | 我不会要你的施舍 |
[21:45] | what did you… | 你说… |
[21:49] | i have to take care of me. | 我必须照顾我自己 |
[21:51] | i don’t expect you to take care of me, | 我不会指望你来照顾我的 |
[21:53] | but i have to take care of me. | 但是我必须照顾自己 |
[21:55] | and if this… | 如果这个… |
[21:59] | if you can’t stay here for this… | 如果因为这个你无法留下来… |
[22:04] | i won’t bear a grudge. | 我不会要你的施舍 |
[22:08] | are you gonna tell shepherd about… | 你要告诉shepherd 关于… |
[22:11] | not yet. | 还没呢 |
[22:17] | i’m, uh… | 我… |
[22:23] | not yet. | 还没 |
[22:27] | okay, there’s a couple of forms you need to sign. | 好 还有一些表格你们需要签署 |
[22:29] | i-i only need one signature. | 我只需要一个签名就够了 |
[22:32] | well, you– | 那你– |
[22:33] | it’s fine. | 没关系 |
[22:33] | here, i’ll–ll sign. | 我来签字 |
[22:36] | so how do we do this? | 那我们会怎么做? |
[22:37] | well, i’ll give doc an injection of terole to make him sleepy, | 我会先注射一针麻药让它睡觉 |
[22:40] | and then i’ll give him an i.v. injection of phenobarbital. | 然后再静脉注射镇静安眠剂 |
[22:43] | and that’ll stop his heart. | 然后这些就让它心脏停止了? |
[22:44] | yes. | 嗯 |
[22:48] | and what do we do after, with his body? | 那之后我们如何处理这尸体? |
[22:50] | we can… | 可以… |
[22:52] | we have the means to dispose of it for you. | 我们有办法可以帮你们处理 |
[22:55] | that’s fine. go ahead. | 好的 开始吧 |
[22:56] | we can’t throw him away like he’s garbage. | 我们不能像丢垃圾那样丢了它 |
[22:58] | (finn) we would never– he’s our dog, derek. | 我们不会– -它是我们的狗 derek |
[23:03] | there’s that, uh, clearing by the trailer. | 不然埋在我拖车旁边的空地 |
[23:06] | overlookinthe water. | 可以俯瞰到湖的地方 |
[23:08] | we can, uh, bury him there. | 我们可以把它埋葬在那边 |
[23:10] | that sounds nice. | 听起来很好 |
[23:15] | you ready? | 你准备好了? |
[23:16] | yeah. | 嗯 |
[23:22] | i’m so sorry, doc. | 对不起 doc |
[23:26] | i’m sorry, too. | 我也对不起 |
[23:28] | that’s the hospital. i gotta go. | 是医院 我要走了 |
[23:31] | okay. | 好的 |
[23:32] | okay. | 好 |
[23:34] | okay. | 好 |
[23:36] | i’ll begin. | 我要开始了 |
[23:45] | it’s okay. | 不怕 |
[23:45] | (meredith) it’s okay. it’s okay. | 不怕 不怕 |
[23:51] | it’s okay. | 不要怕 |
[23:55] | it’s okay. | 不怕 |
[24:23] | (finn) he’s gone. | 它死了 |
[24:27] | (finn) meredith– | |
[24:28] | no, i have to go home and change. | 不 我必须回家换衣服 |
[24:29] | i’ll see you later, okay? meredith… | 晚点再见 好吗? |
[24:35] | i’m sorry… for your loss. | 对你的不幸…很抱歉 |
[24:38] | yeah. you know, the thing is, | 嗯 你知道其实 |
[24:41] | he wasn’t really my dog for that long. | 它并没有做很长时间我的狗 |
[24:43] | he was more derek’s dog. | 它更多的是derek的狗 |
[24:47] | meredith… | |
[24:50] | he was a good dog. | 它是条好狗 |
[24:52] | he was. | 是的 |
[25:03] | (miranda) oh, i’m too tired for this. | 哦 我太累了可受不了这个 |
[25:04] | where’s your husband, dr. bailey? | 你老公呢 bailey医生? |
[25:06] | uh, at home with the baby. | 嗯 在家看孩子呢 |
[25:09] | thought you’d at least get to get outta this. | 我还以为你不会参加呢 |
[25:11] | why? | 为啥? |
[25:13] | well, with burke upstairs… | 因为burke在楼上… |
[25:15] | what happened to him, | 他怎么办 |
[25:17] | i’m sure the chief would’ve let you out | 我确定主任会让你走的 |
[25:19] | yeah. | 嗯 |
[25:26] | hey. | 嗨 |
[25:27] | hey. | 嗨 |
[25:28] | have you seen meredith? | 你看到meredith了吗? |
[25:30] | i don’t think she’s here yet. | 我想她还没来呢 |
[25:48] | this whole thing is bringing back | 整个破舞会又把我带回 |
[25:50] | very traumatic memories of being a band geek | 过去曾经组过乐队的惨痛记忆了 |
[25:53] | with braces and a lisp and spending the whole evening | 穿着吊带然后整夜酗酒 |
[25:56] | with skippy gold talking about “star wars.” | 和他人谈论什么星球大战 |
[25:59] | (sighs) so, you want to, um, dance? | 你想要 跳舞吗? |
[26:03] | love to. | 当然 |
[26:07] | can i cut in? | 能换我吗? |
[26:13] | what did you say to my boyfriend | 你和我男友说什么了 |
[26:14] | to make him that scared of you? | 让他那么害怕你? |
[26:17] | i’m a frightening man, cammie. (laughs) | 我就是个恐怖男 cammie |
[26:20] | no, you’re not. | 不 你才不是呢 |
[26:22] | where brian’s concerned, yes, i am. | brian觉得我就是 |
[26:26] | be kind to him. | 对他好一点 |
[26:29] | he loves me. | 他爱我 |
[26:31] | i’ve been loved. | 我正在被爱呢 |
[26:35] | and that’s something everyone should have | 这是大家都应该有的东西 |
[26:37] | once in their life. | 至少一生一次 |
[26:42] | i’ve been loved. | 我恋爱了 |
[26:50] | thank you for the prom, uncle richard. | 谢谢这个毕业舞会 richard叔叔 |
[26:56] | you’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[27:01] | hey, i was looking for– where are you going? | 嗨 我还到处找你呢 你去哪里? |
[27:04] | i’m wearing a dress, i have on heels, | 我盛装打扮 我穿了高跟鞋 |
[27:06] | i shaved my legs– i’m going to the prom. | 我剃了腿毛 我要去参加舞会 |
[27:08] | you said that you didn’t want to go. no, i said i didn’t want to go with you. | -你说你不想去 -不 我说我不想和你去 |
[27:12] | callie! | |
[27:16] | i said, “i love you.” i said it. | 我说 我爱你 我说了 |
[27:17] | i said it out loud to your face, | 我当着你面大声说过 |
[27:19] | and ever since, you– | 而自从你– |
[27:21] | i have never said that to a guy before, never. | 我从来没对其他男人说过 从未 |
[27:23] | and now i am just this idiot who says i love you | 而现在我只是一个说了我爱你的白痴 |
[27:25] | and then gets avoided. no, i’m not avoiding you. | 你已经开始回避我了 -不 我没有回避你 |
[27:30] | i promise. | 我发誓 |
[27:31] | you gonna say it back? | 那你会回敬我吗? |
[27:33] | no. | 不 |
[27:36] | i’m humiliated. | 真是羞辱 |
[27:37] | no, george, let me go. | 不george 让我走 |
[27:39] | george, leme go. | george 让我走 |
[27:41] | let me go. | 放我走 |
[27:42] | let me go. stop fighting me. | 放我走啊 -别打我了 |
[27:45] | if i say it back right now, | 如果现在我说”我也爱你” |
[27:47] | you know i’m just sayin’ it because you said it to me. | 那就是因为你对我说了我才说的 |
[27:48] | when i– when i say i love you, | 当我-当我说我爱你的时候 |
[27:53] | i want to mean it because… | 我要真正意义上的爱 因为… |
[27:58] | you–you just have to give me some time to mean it. | 你–你需要给我一些时间来证实它是真的 |
[28:04] | i hate that i’m so into you. | 真恨我自己这么喜欢你 |
[28:16] | you’re a lot hotter than my last prom date. | 你比我上次舞会的女伴性感多了 |
[28:18] | is that a compliment? | 这是恭维吗? |
[28:20] | maybe. | 也许 |
[28:21] | it feels like a compliment. | 听起来像是恭维哦 |
[28:23] | then it is. | 那就是吧 |
[28:26] | well, keep it up. you might get lucky. | 那么继续努力 也许你会很幸运啊 |
[28:29] | well, now how lucky are we talking? | 我们在说哪种幸运? |
[28:30] | are we talking kinda lucky, | 是一点点的幸运啊 |
[28:31] | or are we talking really seriously lucky? | 还是非常巨大的幸运? |
[28:34] | you have been a very patient man, | 你要做一个有耐心的男人哦 |
[28:37] | and i appreciate it. | 那样我才欣赏 |
[28:44] | what? | 怎么? |
[28:47] | liz, uh– | liz 嗯– |
[28:49] | liz was my wife– | liz是我前妻– |
[28:51] | and when she died… | 她死了之后.. |
[28:54] | y-you get this thing, you know, | 你会做 那个你知道 |
[28:56] | where–where you stop making plans. | 你不再设定什么计划了 |
[28:58] | be-because you had plans, but then there’s a car crash | 因为你曾经有很多计划 但是突然一场车祸 |
[29:02] | and your plans disappeared. | 然后你所有计划就都消失了 |
[29:03] | so you just… | 你很… |
[29:06] | i just try and get from sunup to sundown. | 我每天从日出到日落庸庸碌碌的活着 |
[29:09] | that’s as far into the future as i can handle. | 根本没有想过什么未来之类的 |
[29:11] | and i’ve been fine with that. i have. | 而我根本不奢求其他的 |
[29:13] | but right now, looking at you… | 但是此时此刻 看着你… |
[29:18] | damn, i-i have all kinds of plans. | 该死 我突然有了很多计划 |
[29:25] | don’t–don’t freak out. | 请别吓坏了 |
[29:27] | i’m not. | 我没有 |
[29:29] | you’re not? | 你没有? |
[29:31] | no. | 不 |
[29:32] | you have plans. | 你有很多计划 |
[29:35] | i have plans. | 我有很多计划 |
[30:05] | you all right? | 你还好吗? |
[30:06] | yeah, it’s just, uh, | 很好 只是 嗯 |
[30:07] | hot and… claustrophobic. | 有点热…感觉憋闷 |
[30:10] | you know what? there’s a patient i’ve gotta go check on. | 突然想起来我还有个患者需要检查一下 |
[30:12] | i think i’m just gonna run | 我想我应该离开一下 |
[30:14] | and splash some cold water on my face. | 用冷水洗洗脸 |
[30:15] | i’ll be right back, okay? i’ll be right back, okay? | -我马上回来 好吧? -我马上回来 好吧? |
[30:17] | okay. all right. | -好 -好的 |
[30:22] | meredith. | |
[30:22] | leave me alone. | 别理我 |
[30:24] | meredith. | |
[30:27] | just leave me alone. | 请离我远点 |
[30:28] | i just wanted to make sure you were all rig. | 我只是想确定一下你还好 |
[30:29] | no! i’m not all right. okay? are you satisfied? | 不!我不好 可以吗?满意了吗? |
[30:33] | i’m not all right, | 我一点也不好 |
[30:34] | because you have a wife, | 因为你有老婆了 |
[30:36] | and you call me a whore, and our dog died. | 你还叫我婊子 还有我们的狗挂了 |
[30:39] | and now you’re looking at me. stop looking at me. | 而现在你又那样看我 别再看我了 |
[30:42] | i’m not looking at you. i am not looking at you. | 我没有那样看你 我没有看你 |
[30:44] | you are looking at me, | 你就是在那样看我 |
[30:46] | and you watch me. | 你一直关注我 |
[30:48] | and finn has plans. | 而finn竟然设计了未来 |
[30:50] | and i like finn, he’s perfect for me, | 我喜欢finn 他对我很好 |
[30:52] | and i’m really trying here to be happy. | 我真的很努力要快乐起来 |
[30:54] | and i can’t breathe. | 可是现在我透不过气了 |
[30:56] | i can’t breathe with you looking at me like that, | 你那样看我让我透不过气 |
[30:58] | so just stop! | 所以别看了! |
[31:02] | do you think i want to look at you? | 你觉得我想看你吗? |
[31:07] | that i wouldn’t rather be looking at my wife? | 难道我不想只是看我老婆吗? |
[31:09] | i’m married. i have responsibilities. | 我结婚了 我有责任的 |
[31:12] | she–she doesn’t drive me crazy, | 她-她没有让我崩溃 |
[31:14] | she doesn’t make it impossible for me to feel normal, | 她没有把爱情这件事变得复杂 |
[31:17] | she doesn’t make me sick to my stomach | 她没有让我感觉恶心– |
[31:19] | thinking about my veterinarian touching her with his hands! | 当想到我的兽医摸她的手时!! |
[31:21] | oh, man, i would give anything not to be looking at you. | 上帝 我愿意用任何东西来换取可以不看你 |
[31:47] | whoa. you look nice. | 哇 你看起来不错 |
[31:49] | thank you. so do you. hot date? | 谢谢 你也是 有女伴? |
[31:50] | nah. this thing is cheesy. | 没有 这舞会太没劲了 |
[31:52] | i wouldn’t waste a decent chick on this. | 我可不会因为这个约一个好姑娘过来 |
[31:55] | (laughs) you headin’ in? | 你来吗? |
[31:55] | yeah, i’m just gonna see denny first. | 是 先过去看一下denny |
[31:57] | oh, okay. | 哦 好的 |
[33:55] | what does this mean? | 这算什么? |
[33:56] | uh, i had panties on. black. do you see them? | 嗯 我还穿着内裤呢 黑色 你看到了吗? |
[33:59] | meredith, what does this mean? | meredith 这算什么? |
[34:01] | help me look for them. and fix your tie. meredith… | -帮助我整理内裤 还有整理你的领带 |
[34:04] | what does this mean? | 这到底算什么? |
[34:09] | oh, the nurse told me to come find you. | 哦 护士告诉我来这里找你 |
[34:11] | you have to come now. it’s izzie. | 你必须马上过去 是izzie |
[34:14] | wait, wait, wait. | 等一下 等等 |
[34:18] | okay, go. | 好了 走吧 |
[34:30] | (miranda) chief. | 主任 |
[34:34] | i did my internship here, | 我是在这里实习的 |
[34:36] | my residency, | 然后升为主治医师 |
[34:38] | came back here the minute my fellowship was done. | 拿了学位之后又回来这里 |
[34:41] | the day they told me i would be chief, | 他们告诉我被升为主任的时候 |
[34:44] | i was standing right there in that o.r. | 我就站在手术室那边 |
[34:46] | spent my whole career in this hospital. | 我整个职业生涯都是在这间医院里度过的 |
[34:53] | my whole life. | 还有我的一生 |
[34:56] | sir… | 先生… |
[35:03] | denny duquette died at 7:42 this evening. | denny duquette今晚7:42死了 |
[35:11] | damn it. | 该死 |
[35:14] | what happened? (olivia) i didn’t know what to do. | -怎么了? -我不知道该怎么办 |
[35:15] | i-i didn’t think you guys would want me to go to the chief– where is she? | 我觉得你们不会希望我去找主任来– -她在哪里? |
[35:18] | she’s in there with him. | 她在那里陪着他呢 |
[35:30] | (cristina) izzie. | |
[35:36] | i think it was a stroke. | 我觉得是脑溢血 |
[35:39] | he was prone to blood clots. | 他的血液结成块 |
[35:43] | a clot could have formed on his sutures, | 其中一块可能在伤口处成型 |
[35:45] | traveled to his brain. | 然后流到他大脑里 |
[35:46] | it only takes a second. | 只不过一秒而已 |
[35:48] | iz… | |
[35:49] | dr. hahn did a beautiful job on the surgery. | hahn医生做了一个非常完美的手术 |
[35:55] | but i don’t know why i didn’t think of blood clots. | 但是我为什么没有想到血块呢 |
[36:00] | he died all alone. | 他孤独的死去 |
[36:03] | he was alone. | 很孤独 |
[36:05] | there was nothing you could’ve done. | 即使你在你也做不了什么 |
[36:09] | i changed my dress three times. | 我换了3次礼服 |
[36:13] | i wanted to look nice. | 我想要更漂亮一些 |
[36:17] | i would’ve been here sooner… | 我应该早点过来… |
[36:20] | but i couldn’t figure out which dress to wear. | 但是我决定不了到底穿哪件 |
[36:24] | izzie… | |
[36:29] | we shouldn’t be in here. | 我们不能留在这里 |
[36:31] | (meredith) iz, there are things that they need– | iz 他们还需要处理– |
[36:34] | they need to move him. | 他们需要把他送走 |
[36:36] | take him to the morgue. | 送他去太平间 |
[36:41] | you can’t stay here. i know you want to– | 你不该留在这里 我知道你很想– |
[36:44] | can you please, please just get out? | 能否请你们 出去一下? |
[36:50] | i want to be alone with denny. | 我想和denny单独待会 |
[36:54] | (alex) izzie, that’s not denny. | izzie 那已经不是denny了 |
[36:56] | shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[36:59] | (whispers) iz… | |
[37:01] | that’s not denny. | 这不是denny |
[37:04] | (normal voice) the minute his heart stopped beating, | 他心脏停止跳动的那一刹那 |
[37:06] | he stopped being denny. | 他就已经不再是denny了 |
[37:09] | now i know you love him, | 我知道你爱他 |
[37:11] | but he also loved you. | |
[37:14] | and a guy that loves you like that, | |
[37:17] | he doesn’t want you to do this to yourself. | 他不会希望你如此委屈自己 |
[37:20] | because it’s not denny, | 因为这不是denny |
[37:22] | not anymore. | 再也不是了 |
[37:35] | an hour ago, he was proposing. | 一个小时前 他还求婚呢 |
[37:42] | and now… | 而现在… |
[37:45] | and now he’s going to the morgue. | 现在他要去太平间了 |
[37:48] | isn’t that ridiculous? | 你们不觉得荒谬吗? |
[37:54] | isn’t that the most ridiculous piece of crap | 是不是超级荒谬的事情 |
[37:57] | you’ve ever heard? | 你们都从来没见过吧? |
[38:07] | (whispers) come on. | 来吧 |
[39:21] | i’m sorry. these are ridic–hey. | 对不起 这真是可–嗨 |
[39:24] | hi. derek, where have you been? | 嗨 -derek 你去哪里了? |
[39:25] | uh, i was with a patient. shepherd. | 嗯 我去看一个病人了 |
[39:26] | yes? have you seen bailey’s interns– | 嗯? 你看到bailey的实习生– |
[39:30] | grey, yang? | |
[39:31] | i’m looking for izzie stevens in particular. | 我在找izzie stevens |
[39:33] | no, i haven’t. no. chief. | 不 我没看到 没有 -主任 |
[39:58] | it was me. | 是我 |
[40:03] | i cut his lvad wire. | 是我剪断起博器的电线 |
[40:07] | i did it. no one helped me. | 我自己做的 没其他人的事 |
[40:13] | and now… | 而现在.. |
[40:17] | i thought i was a surgeon, but… | 我以为我是个医生 但是.. |
[40:22] | i can’t. | 我不能 |
[40:25] | i thought i was a surgeon, but i am not. | 我以为我是个医生 但是我不是 |
[40:32] | so i quit. | 所以我辞职 |
[40:34] | izzie. | |
[40:48] | well, i guess that… | 哦 我猜那是… |
[40:50] | puts an end to the evening. | 今晚的结束音了 |
[40:52] | yeah. | 嗯 |
[40:55] | yeah, i guess it does. | 是啊 我猜是的 |
[41:03] | come on. i’ll drive you home. | 走吧 我送你回家 |
[41:22] | meredith. | |
[41:27] | meredith? |