时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | 15 minutes,15 hours… | 15小时15分钟 |
[00:14] | inside the o.r., | 手术室内 |
[00:16] | the best surgeons make time fly. | 好的外科医生让时间飞逝 |
[00:20] | outside the o.r.,however, | 然而在手术室外 |
[00:23] | time takes pleasure in kicking our asses. | 时间把我们玩弄于股掌之间 |
[00:28] | for even the strongest of us,it seems to play tricks– | 甚至对最强的人来说 似乎都被时间捉弄 |
[00:33] | slowing down,hovering… | 慢下来 徘徊着 |
[00:39] | until it freezes… | 直至凝固 |
[00:43] | leaving us stuck in a moment, | 我们便停留在某一刻 |
[00:46] | unable to move in one direction or the other. | 无法向四周移动 |
[00:51] | izzie.izzie. come on. | izzie izzie 出来吧 |
[00:56] | okay,she’s been in there all night. we have to do something. | 好吧 她整个晚上都在那儿 我们得做些什么 |
[00:58] | – yeah. – yeah.yeah. | – 是的 – 是的 |
[01:01] | why are you all looking at me? | 你们为什么都看着我? |
[01:02] | well,this is familiar territory for you. | 你处理这种情况应该在行 |
[01:05] | there is nothing familiar about this. | 我并不在行 |
[01:07] | unfamiliar. | 不在行 |
[01:09] | denny died. | denny死了 |
[01:10] | the man she loves died. | 她爱的人死了 |
[01:12] | yeah,but you’re all dark and twisty inside. | 是啊 但你内心阴暗而扭曲 |
[01:14] | “dark and twisty”? | “阴暗而扭曲”? |
[01:16] | the mother with the alzheimer’s thing | 母亲得了老年痴呆症 |
[01:17] | and the father you don’t talk to. | 不和父亲说话 |
[01:18] | and the tequila thing and the inappropriate men thing. | 酗酒 和男人的不正当关系 |
[01:20] | you are dark and twisty inside,meredith,and now izzie is dark and twisty inside. | 你内心阴暗而扭曲 meredith izzie你也一样 |
[01:23] | so all of a sudden i’m the president of people with crappy lives? | 突然间我成了过悲惨生活的人的领袖了? |
[01:26] | seriously,we have to do something. | 说句正经的 我们必须做些什么 |
[01:28] | someone has to go in there. | 要有人去那里 |
[01:36] | the seven years you spend as a surgical resident | 你做驻院外科医生的七年 |
[01:39] | will be the best and worst of your life. | 将是你人生中最美好 也是最糟糕的时光 |
[01:44] | look around you. | 看看你周围 |
[01:46] | say hello to your competition. | 向你的竞争对手问好 |
[01:50] | hi. izzie stevens.washington. | 嗨 izzie stevens 华盛顿人 |
[01:52] | hey. alex karev.ia. | 嗨 alex karev 爱荷华人 |
[01:55] | this is nice,right? they threw a mixer for the new interns. | 真不错 对么? 他们给新实习生安排了一个交谊会 |
[01:58] | yeah. | 嗯 |
[01:59] | it’s just an excuse to get us all happy and drunk before they torture us. | 让我们高高兴兴地畅饮一通 然后他们就有理由折磨我们了 |
[02:04] | – what program are you in? – surgery. | – 你学什么的? – 外科 |
[02:08] | – seriously? – seriously. | – 真的? – 真的 |
[02:10] | what? | 怎么了? |
[02:12] | i-i picked you for gynie or peds or something. | 我还以为你是妇科或小儿科医生呢 |
[02:16] | you don’t think i can be a surgeon? | 你认为我不像外科医生? |
[02:17] | i can be a surgeon. | 我能做外科医生 |
[02:18] | surgery’s hard-core. | 做外科医生都很难的 |
[02:19] | i’m hard-core. | 我很努力的 |
[02:20] | you won’t last the first year,babe. | 你一年都坚持不下来 |
[02:23] | hey,izzie. what? | – 嗨 izzie – 怎么? |
[02:27] | maybe you should… | 也许你应该… |
[02:29] | ch-change your clothes. | 换套衣服 |
[02:33] | maybe you’d want to wear something more comfortable. | 也许你该穿得更得舒服点 |
[02:35] | – stop it. – i know. | – 住口 – 我知道 |
[02:37] | – izzie– – stop it.i mean it.stop…talking. | – 住口 我说真的 别说了 |
[02:42] | there is nothing to talk about. do you understand me? | 没什么可谈的 你明白么? 没什么好讨论的 |
[02:45] | there is nothing to discuss. | |
[02:54] | i’m so sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:59] | yeah.yeah,me,too. | 嗯 我也是 |
[03:10] | – so you’re a surgeon. – yes. | – 那么说你是外科医生 – 是的 |
[03:12] | usually they don’t send a surgeon for this. | 通常他们不会派外科医生来处理这种事 |
[03:15] | what–what do we need to– how do i do this? | 我们需要怎么样…我该怎么做 |
[03:17] | how do we do this? | 我们该怎么做 |
[03:19] | you just gotta i.d.the body before i take him to the funeral home… | 在我把尸体送到殡仪馆之前辨认一下 |
[03:21] | so i don’t take the wrong guy. | 以免我弄错人 |
[03:24] | that happens? | 那种事发生过? |
[03:24] | you wouldn’t believe how many times i take the wrong guy. | 你不会相信我搞错过多少次的 |
[03:38] | th-that’s him.that’s… denny duquette. | 就是他了 denny duquette |
[03:41] | great. load him up.and sign. | 好 把他封起来 签个名 |
[03:47] | when’s the funeral? | 葬礼是何时? |
[03:48] | no funeral. | 没有葬礼 |
[03:49] | the family asked to have the body sent to memphis. | 家属要求把尸体运去孟菲斯 |
[03:57] | uh,wait,wait,wait,wait. | 等等 等等 |
[04:04] | i’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[04:07] | i’m so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[04:16] | why are we making sandwiches again? | 为什么又做三明治? |
[04:18] | it’s what you do when someone dies. you cook. | 有人死的时候就得这样做 要做吃的 |
[04:20] | yeah,i-i know what to do when someone dies. | 我知道有人死时该怎么做 |
[04:23] | i am a jew. | 我是犹太人 |
[04:24] | i know food and death. | 我知道食物和死亡的联系 |
[04:26] | it’s shivah. | 七日服丧期 |
[04:27] | is it shivah even if she’s catholic? | 哪怕她是天主教徒 也要进行七日服丧吗? |
[04:30] | well,shivah’s what i know how to do,so… | 我知道七日服丧怎么做 |
[04:32] | yeah,it’s shivah. | 是的 就七日服丧吧 |
[04:34] | and if we’re sitting shivah for denny, | 如果我们要为denny进行七日服丧 |
[04:36] | then we should order in | 我们应该叫外卖 |
[04:37] | because making sandwiches is not the same as cooking. | 因为做三明治不合规矩 |
[04:39] | sandwiches are comfort food. | 三明治很适宜 |
[04:43] | what’s wrong with you? | 你怎么了? |
[04:44] | everything with me is fine. | 我一切都很好 |
[04:45] | it’s izzie thate’re worried about. | 他们担心的是izzie |
[04:48] | oh,what did you do? | 你做过些什么? |
[04:51] | denny died. burke got shot. | denny死了 burke中了枪 |
[04:53] | let’s just have some perspective and remember what i did is a tiny,slightly small– | 让我们向前看 记住我所做的事微不足道– |
[04:58] | whatever. spit it out. | 不管是什么说出来吧 |
[05:03] | i lost my panties last night. | 我昨晚丢了内裤 |
[05:26] | you back already? | 你已经回来了? |
[05:27] | oh,i never left. | 没离开过 |
[05:29] | i did a craniotomy on a,uh,ruptured saccular aneurysm. | 做了一次囊状动脉瘤破裂的穿颅术 |
[05:32] | i’ve been here all night,too. | 我也整晚在这儿 |
[05:34] | i wanted to see the autopsy on duquette. | 我要看看解剖duguette的过程 |
[05:35] | yeah. | 嗯 |
[05:38] | have you seen meredith? | 你见到过meredith么? |
[05:40] | uh,dr.grey– have you seen,uh,have you seen dr.grey? | grey医生… 你有没有见过grey医生? |
[05:42] | why? | 怎么了? |
[05:43] | what’s goin’ on with you? | 你怎么了? |
[05:44] | no,could you just– | 你能不能 |
[05:46] | can you get somebody to cover my rounds for me so i can take care of some stuff? | 你能不能找人顶我的班? 这样我可以处理些事情 |
[05:48] | are you free,dr.shepherd? | 你有空么 shepherd医生? |
[05:50] | and the pit’s overcrowded with early flu season. | 病房里充斥着早期流感病人 |
[05:57] | giselle toussaint,42-year-old woman, | giselle toussaint 42岁妇女 |
[05:59] | unrestrained driver of a car that hit a railing. | 开车失控撞到了栏杆 |
[06:02] | ejected from the car. | 从车里弹了出来 |
[06:03] | she was–we were coming to the e.r. | 她…我们要去急诊室 |
[06:05] | we were both sick. | 我们都病了 |
[06:06] | we couldn’t shake this flu thing. | 我们的流感一直好不了 |
[06:08] | so she was better,so i let her drive. | 她情况好些 我就让她开车 |
[06:10] | – sir? – omar? | – 先生? |
[06:13] | giselle,honey. | giselle 宝贝 |
[06:14] | where are we? | 我们在哪儿? |
[06:16] | oh,yeah. are we… | 嗯 我们 |
[06:18] | – are we dancing? – we had an accident. | – 我们在跳舞? – 我们出车祸了 |
[06:20] | we have a dural laceration. she’s leaking spinal fluid. | 我们脑脊膜破了 她脊髓液都流出来了 |
[06:22] | let’s get an o.r.ready,okay? | 准备一间手术室 好吗? |
[06:23] | the dancing’s so beautiful. | 多美的舞蹈啊 |
[06:26] | you’re beautiful. | 你很美 |
[06:30] | he’s burning up. | 他在发烧 |
[06:31] | all right,somebody get him a bed. let’s get her up to the o.r.right away. | 好吧 给他张床 立刻把她送到手术室去 |
[06:38] | what’s goin’ on? | 怎么了? |
[06:39] | premature newborn found in a trash can at turner prep school. | 在turner预科学校的垃圾箱里 发现的新生儿 |
[06:41] | the umbilical cord’s still attached. | 脐带还连着 |
[06:43] | you didn’t start an i.v.? he’s dehydrated. | 你没有进行过静脉注射? 他脱水了 |
[06:45] | we couldn’t find a vein. | 找不到静脉 |
[06:46] | i need to get an i.v.access. | 要找个静脉注入点 |
[06:48] | get me an i.o.needle, | 给我一支骨内针管 |
[06:49] | and i need a neonatal intubation kit. | 我需要一套新生儿插管工具 |
[06:52] | olivia,go!move.now. | olivia 去呀 快去! |
[06:53] | they pulled me from the floor. i’m just down here helping with the flu overflow. | 他们把我叫上来 我在这儿只是帮忙照顾流感病人的 |
[07:02] | alex,how old’s that baby? | alex 那婴儿多大了? |
[07:04] | wait,wait,wait. what are you doing? | 等等 你在做什么? |
[07:06] | if you think i’m going to leave this sick,premature infant in the e.r.– | 我要把这个病怏怏的婴儿带到急诊室去 |
[07:08] | he has to be admitted. | 必须要登记入院 |
[07:09] | – you can’t just take him. – just page addison shepherd! | – 你不能就这样把他带走 – 广播通知addison shepherd! |
[07:11] | page addison shepherd. tell her to meet me in the nicu. | 广播通知addison shepherd 告诉她去新生儿加护病房见我 |
[07:20] | karev. | |
[07:21] | premature newborn male with petechiae. | 身上有淤血的新生儿 |
[07:24] | what’s his platelet count? | 他的血小板指数多少? |
[07:25] | – 17,000. – 17,000? | |
[07:27] | did you transfuse platelets? | 你输了血小板了么? |
[07:28] | yes,but it didn’t help. | 输了 但没用 |
[07:29] | – where’s the mother? – i don’t know. | – 母亲在哪儿 – 不知道 |
[07:32] | dr.karev… | karev医生 |
[07:33] | i’m not asking you where the mother is for my health. | 我问你母亲在哪儿不是为了自己的健康 |
[07:35] | i expect you to use your brain. | 希望你动动脑子 |
[07:37] | – where is the mother? – i don’t know! | – 母亲在哪儿 – 不知道 |
[07:39] | the baby was found in a trash can at a high school. | 婴儿在高中的垃圾箱里发现的 |
[07:42] | they left him in a trash can. | 他们把他丢在垃圾箱里了 |
[07:44] | he’s got some inner abdominal bleeding on c.t. | ct扫描显示他有腹部内出血 |
[07:47] | you want to run some more tests? | 你还要做别的测试? |
[07:50] | dr.shepherd? | shepherd医生? |
[07:51] | i need a stat ultrasound and for you to infuse 2 grams of i.v.i.g. | 我需要进行超声波检查 你负责输两克静脉免疫球蛋白 |
[07:55] | if there is no cranial bleeding. | 如果没有颅内出血的话 |
[07:57] | and then find out where the mother is. | 找到母亲 |
[07:59] | i need to test for maternal platelet antibodies. | 我要进行母亲血小板抗体测试 |
[08:01] | can’t you just do surgery to fix the abdominal bleeding? | 你不能做一个外科手术止住腹部出血么? |
[08:03] | if i wanted to kill him,i could do that. damn it. | 那样做会杀死他的 该死 |
[08:07] | who does this? | 谁做的? |
[08:08] | dr.montgomery-shepherd,there are some people here about the baby. | montgomery shepherd医生 婴儿周围有些人 |
[08:28] | the clot’s been evacuated. are we ready to close? | 血块已经清除 准备缝合了么? |
[08:31] | i just want to make sure there are no remaining bone fragments. | 我要确认一下没有留下骨头碎片 |
[08:35] | how’s izzie? | izzie怎么样了? |
[08:37] | as well as can be expected. | 就像想的那样 |
[08:40] | it’s never gets easier,you know? losing a patient. | 这总是很难受的 失去一个病人 |
[08:43] | it gets a little less… | 震惊的感觉不那么 |
[08:44] | shocking,i guess,but… | 强烈了我想 但 |
[08:47] | it never gets any easier. | 总是不好受 |
[08:51] | izzie was in love with him. | izzie爱上他了 |
[08:54] | denny wasn’t just a patient. they were in love. | denny 不只是病人 他们相爱了 |
[09:01] | you had sex with derek in an exam room at the prom? | 舞会的时候 你和derek在检查室做爱? |
[09:05] | – yes. – last night,you and shepherd did it? | 是的 昨晚 你又和shepherd做了? |
[09:07] | yes. | 是的 |
[09:09] | you and mcdreamy did the nasty-nasty? | 你和mcdreamy做见不得人的勾当? |
[09:12] | – cristina! – i’m not judging. | – 我不是看低你 |
[09:13] | i’m just trying to wrap my mind around it. | 我只是想弄清楚 |
[09:15] | i mean,you’re with finn,and he’s with addison. | 你和finn 他和addison |
[09:17] | he’s married to addison. | 他和addison结婚了 |
[09:19] | yeah. | 是的 |
[09:22] | well,what did derek say? | derek怎么说? |
[09:23] | he said,”meredith,what does this mean?” | 他说 “meredith 这是什么意思?” |
[09:26] | okay… he has sex with you | 他和你发生了性关系 |
[09:28] | and he’s standing there all mcguilty, | 他毫无负罪感的站在那儿 |
[09:30] | and all he has to say for himself is, | 而他所说的只是 |
[09:31] | “oh,what does this mean?” | “哦 这是什么意思” |
[09:34] | what does this mean? | 这什么意思 |
[09:35] | i don’t know. | 不知道 |
[09:37] | well,are you gonna go back to finn? | 你打算回到finn身边么 |
[09:39] | uh,i-is shepherd leaving his wife? | shepherd离开他的妻子了么 |
[09:43] | – i just– – meredith,hold on with both hands. | – 我只是 – meredith 两只手抓 |
[09:46] | – meredith! – mommy! | – 妈咪 |
[09:50] | – richard,you were to tell adele. – look,i-i can’t. | – richard 你要告诉adele – 我不能 |
[09:52] | – i was to tell thatcher. | 我来告诉thatcher |
[09:53] | – that is what we said. – i can’t do it. | – 我们说好的 – 我做不了 |
[09:54] | that is what we agreed. | 我们都同意的 |
[09:56] | please,richard,please. | 拜托 richard 拜托 |
[09:58] | you can’t leave me. | 你不能离开我 |
[10:01] | ellis,no. | ellis 不 |
[10:02] | richard,you can’t leave me! | richard 你不能离开我 |
[10:05] | richard!richard!richard! | |
[10:14] | you didn’t have to make an appointment to see me. | 你不必预约来见我 |
[10:16] | i’m your husband. | 我是你丈夫 |
[10:17] | an appointment seemed to be the best way to get your undivided attention,because here you are. | 预约才能让你这大忙人见我 |
[10:21] | – adele,listen– – sit down. | – adele 听着 – 坐下 |
[10:23] | – adele– – sit down! | – 坐下 |
[10:25] | we have an appointment. | 我们有预约的 |
[10:26] | uh,chief,ex– um,the i.d.c.is here. | 主任 idc的到了 |
[10:30] | we had a couple come in this morning– | 今天上午来了一对夫妇… |
[10:31] | derek just finished a craniotomy on the wife–but the husband, | derek刚刚对妻子进行了穿颅术… 但丈夫 |
[10:34] | he’s got severe flu sytoms– swollen lymph nods,buboes. | 有严重流感的症状 淋巴结肿胀 腹股沟肿胀 |
[10:38] | – turns out they came in contact with the plague. – the plague? | – 结果证实他们身染鼠疫- 鼠疫? |
[10:41] | look,i’m sorry,adele. | 看 抱歉 adele |
[10:43] | i-i need to deal with this. | 我需要处理一下 |
[10:47] | shannon is a straight-a student. | shannon是一个优等生 |
[10:49] | so what,my daughter gets a b in math, | 我女儿数学得了b |
[10:50] | and suddenly she’s birthing babies in toilet stalls? | 突然间 她成了把婴儿产在厕所的那个人了? |
[10:52] | i’m dr.montgomery-shepherd. i’m treating the newborn. | 我是montgomery shepherd医生 我负责治疗新生儿 |
[10:54] | he has an emergent blood condition. | 他出血情况很严重 |
[10:56] | i need to know whose baby it is i’m dealing with. | 我想知道我治疗的这个婴儿是谁的 |
[10:59] | yeah,we’d all like to know that. | 我们都想知道 |
[11:01] | sara… talk. | 说吧 |
[11:03] | i don’t know anything about any baby,mom. | 对于这个婴儿我不知情 |
[11:05] | none of us do. | 我们都不 |
[11:06] | well,one of you must know something,otherwise you and your parents wouldn’t be here. | 你们中肯定有人知道 不然你们和你们的父母就不会来这儿 |
[11:10] | our girls–the principal said that they were the last people in the bathroom before that baby was found. | 我们的女孩们 校长说她们是 发现婴儿之前最后呆在盥洗室的人 |
[11:15] | so we just thought,before the police show up… | 所以我们认为 警察来之前 |
[11:17] | one of you knows,and you better confess. | 你们中肯定有人知道 最好承认 |
[11:20] | i don’t want my lisa messed up in this. | 我不想让我的lisa纠缠于这种事 |
[11:22] | look,the police will be here soon. | 警察不久就到了 |
[11:23] | can’t you just do some sort of d.n.a.test so that the rest of us can get out of here? | 你们就不能做一下dna测试么? 那样我们其他人就可以脱身了 |
[11:26] | d.n.a.results take days, | dna结果需要时日 |
[11:28] | and frankly,i’m not concerned with getting the rest of you “out of here.” | 坦白说 你们其他人能不能”脱身” 我才不关心呢 |
[11:31] | if this baby isn’t treated,he’s going to die. | 如果这个婴儿没有得到治疗 他会死的 |
[11:34] | now i can do vaginal exams on each of the girls– | 现在我要对每个女孩作阴道检测– |
[11:36] | my daughter is 14 years old. | 我女儿才14岁 |
[11:38] | she’s not sexually active. | 她还没有性能力 |
[11:40] | and i won’t have you violating her body. | 我不会让你侵犯她的身体的 |
[11:41] | you won’t have it ’cause you know it’s your kid. | 你不让因为那是你的孩子 |
[11:43] | i tell you what,you have my consent | 我来告诉你 你得到我的许可了 |
[11:45] | to do whatever it takes to prove my lisa’s innocent. | 只要能证明lisa的清白 做什么都行 |
[11:47] | you are a sick bastard,you know that? | 你是个变态佬 知不知道? |
[11:49] | a child’s life is in jeopardy here. | 一个孩子的生命处在危险之中 |
[11:52] | and it’s not your consent that i need. | 我需要的不是你们的许可 |
[11:59] | we didn’t do anything wrong. | 我们没有做错事 |
[12:01] | just because we were in there doesn’t mean it’s our baby. | 我们在现场不代表那就是我们的孩子 |
[12:03] | do we look like the kind of girls who get pregnant and throw their kids into the trash? | 我们看上去像那种产下婴儿 然后把他丢在垃圾桶的人么? |
[12:11] | nice work today,o’malley. | 干得不错 o’malley |
[12:13] | hey,did meredith go home with izzie? | meredith和izzie一起回去了么 |
[12:14] | yeah,cristina,too. i’m headed there now. | 是的 cristina也是 我正赶往那里 |
[12:17] | – yeah,me,too. – oh,great. | 我也去 哦 太好了 |
[12:18] | it’s just that,um… | 只是 |
[12:21] | i don’t know if izzie’s up for a lot of people. | 我不知道izzie是不是喜欢有很多人 |
[12:23] | well,i’m gonna go see meredith. | 我要见见meredith |
[12:25] | oh.okay. | 哦 okay |
[12:26] | – dr.shepherd? – yes. | shepherd医生? 嗯 |
[12:28] | – dr.o’malley? – yeah. | o’malley医生 是的 |
[12:29] | i’m with the i.d.c. is anyone else in this room? | 我和idc的人在一起 房里还有别人么? |
[12:31] | no. | 不 |
[12:32] | – you peormed the surgery on mrs.toussaint? – yes. | 你们为toussaint女士做的手术? 是的 |
[12:34] | she and her husband were in closeontact with a victim of the plague. | 她和她的丈夫和一个鼠疫受害者联系密切 |
[12:37] | she may have been exposed. | 她可能感染了 |
[12:38] | – which means we may have been. – yeah. | 意味着我们也有可能感染 是的 |
[12:39] | i gotta go. i can’t do this. | 我要走了 我不能这么做 |
[12:41] | we’re waiting on the diagnosis on mrs.toussaint. | 我们在等toussaint夫人的诊断 |
[12:43] | this room will be sealed off until we know the threat has been contained,and you’re absolutely safe. | 房间将会被密封 直到我们排除传染威胁 你们绝对安全 |
[12:47] | – you’re not saying– – you cannot leave. | 你不是说 你们不能离开 |
[12:49] | you two are quarantined. | 你们两个被隔离了 |
[13:06] | i should check in with the i.d.c.rep. you know,i have to stay on top of my hospital. | 我要去见idc代表 你知道 我必须指挥我的医院运转 |
[13:10] | keep me posted. | 有消息就通知我 |
[13:12] | hello!hello! i need help.somebody,please. | 我需要帮助 |
[13:20] | i know you can hear me. | 我知道你们听得到 |
[13:22] | i see you standing out there in your giant white space suit. | 我看到你们穿着大白袍站在外面 |
[13:24] | – sir? – yes! | – 先生? – 嗯! |
[13:25] | no unauthorized personnel beyond this point,ma’am. | 未经授权者不能通过这里 女士 |
[13:28] | i.d.c.regulations. | 这是idc的规定 |
[13:29] | look,i know he’s under quarantine, | 我知道他正处于隔离 |
[13:31] | but he is also a patient. | 但他也是病人 |
[13:33] | and i will not ignore a patient. | 我不会不理睬病人的 |
[13:36] | ah. hello out there. | 你好 |
[13:38] | thank god. thank god you can hear me. | 感谢上帝 感谢上帝你听得到我 |
[13:39] | how is my wife? | 我妻子怎么样? |
[13:40] | my name is dr.bailey– miranda bailey. | 我的名字叫bailey医生 miranda bailey |
[13:43] | your wife is out of surgery. | 你的妻子手术做完了 |
[13:44] | she’s quarantined in recovery, | 她在隔离康复中 |
[13:46] | but she’s doing fine. | 但她情况不错 |
[13:48] | now you were asking for help? | 你要求帮助? |
[13:49] | you know how many days i been in here? | 你知道我在这儿多少天了么? |
[13:51] | it’s only been a few hours. | 只是几小时 |
[13:52] | really? | 真的? |
[13:55] | i’m losing it. | 我失去了它 |
[13:56] | i’m losing track of time. | 我没有时间概念了 |
[13:58] | okay,sir,you’re sweating. | okay 你在流汗 |
[14:00] | i need you to sit down. | 我要你坐好 |
[14:01] | get back in the bed. | 回床上呆着去 |
[14:03] | wh-what about my wife giselle? | 我-我妻子giselle怎么样了? |
[14:06] | can you find out about giselle? | 你能去看一下giselle怎么样了吗? |
[14:07] | like i said,sir,she came out of surgery just fine, | 正如我所说的 先生 她做完手术情况很好 |
[14:10] | but i can check on her status again. | 但是我可以再去检查下她的情况 |
[14:12] | you just stay calm until i get back. | 你只要在我回来之前保持冷静 |
[14:14] | no!no,wait,wait.don’t go.please. | 不! 不 等等 等一下 别走 求你了 |
[14:17] | just… | 只要 |
[14:19] | just stay a minute. please. | 只要呆1分钟 拜托了 |
[14:22] | okay. um… | 好吧 唔 |
[14:23] | i’m staying. | 我留下 |
[14:25] | omar. call me omar. | omar 叫我omar |
[14:29] | okay,omar. | 好吧 omar |
[14:31] | i’m… i’m right here. | 我 我就在这 |
[14:40] | i brought food. | 我带来了食物 |
[14:42] | uh,george isn’t here. | 唔 george不在这 |
[14:43] | no,i-i know. | 不 我-我知道 |
[14:45] | uh,he’s in a quarantine ’cause of a-a thing. | 他因为 一点事被隔离了 |
[14:47] | and i was off duty and i was worried about him | 我下班了而且很担心他 |
[14:49] | and going crazy,and i thought about izzie,and so i brought food. | 并且要发疯了 我又想着izzie 所以我带来了食物 |
[14:52] | for the shivah. | 为这7天的服丧期准备的 |
[14:54] | are–are you gonna let me in? | 你–你要让我进去吗? |
[14:57] | yeah. | 是的 |
[15:04] | relax,i’m not gonna bring it up– | 放松 我不会提– |
[15:06] | you and mcdreamy and the sex. | 你和mcdreamy还有发生关系的事 |
[15:07] | – i’m not that person. – good. | – 我不是那种人 – 很好 |
[15:09] | – okay. – good. | – 好吧 – 很好 |
[15:12] | shivah? is it shivah if izzie’s catholic? | 7天服丧期? 如果izzie是天主教徒 那还算7天服丧期吗? |
[15:18] | this thing that you’re doing,izzie,it’s not healthy. | 你在做的事情 izzie 是不健康的 |
[15:21] | i mean,you gotta take off that dress. | 我是说 你得把这件礼服给脱了 |
[15:29] | tell me about shivah. | 告诉我关于7天服丧期的事情 |
[15:33] | well,it’s something you do when someone dies. | 就是在有人过世的时候你做的事情 |
[15:35] | you know,we did it for my grandmother. | 我们为我祖母做过 |
[15:37] | how does it work? | 效果怎么样? |
[15:39] | people bring over food, | 大家带来食物 |
[15:42] | family comes over. | 一家人都来了 |
[15:44] | it’s supposed to help with the grieving,you know? | 那应该对治疗悲痛有帮助 |
[15:45] | it honors the dead. | 那是对死者的尊重 |
[15:48] | – sounds nice. – yeah. | – 听上去不错 – 是的 |
[15:51] | seven days of no leather shoes, | 7天不穿皮鞋 |
[15:55] | no–no work,no sex, | 不–不工作 不性交 |
[15:57] | no sitting on things higher than a foot, | 不坐在高于1英尺的地方 |
[15:59] | no–no shaving,no… | 不 不刮胡子 不 |
[16:04] | what? | 什么? |
[16:08] | no clean clothes. | 不穿干净的衣服 |
[16:14] | izzie… | |
[16:15] | this doesn’t have to be shivah. | 并没有必要有7天服丧期 |
[16:17] | you know they took his body away. | 你知道他们把他的尸体带走了 |
[16:21] | i will never see him again. | 我再也见不到他了 |
[16:27] | how would you feel if you never saw burke again? | 如果你再也见不到burke你觉得怎么样? |
[16:35] | so we’re sitting shivah for denny. | 那么我们就为denny服7天丧 |
[16:48] | you want to see him? | 你们想见他? |
[16:50] | – see who? – the baby.your baby. | – 见谁? – 那个孩子 你们的孩子 |
[16:53] | it’s not our baby. | 他不是我们的孩子 |
[16:55] | i’m giving you permission to do this thing. now what’s the hang-up? | 我允许你做这件事 现在的大难题是什么呢? |
[16:58] | the “hang-up,” sir, | 这个”大难题” 先生 |
[17:00] | is that if your daughter doesn’t want to do it, | 就是如果你的女儿 不愿意做检查的话 |
[17:02] | i can’t force her. | 我不能强迫她 |
[17:03] | they’re 14. they’re minors. | 她们14岁 是未成年人 |
[17:04] | we still have a say. | 我们还是有发言权的 |
[17:06] | no,you don’t. | 不 你们没有 |
[17:07] | if someone doesn’t want to submit to a vaginal exam, | 如果有人不想接受阴道检查 |
[17:09] | they don’t have to. it’s the law. | 她们不必这么做 那个法律所规定的 |
[17:11] | all right. that’s it. | 好吧 就那样 |
[17:13] | i’m taking lisa home. | 我带lisa回家 |
[17:15] | you do that,sir,and i will have you arrested before you hit the parking lot. | 你那么做的话 我就叫人抓你 |
[17:19] | the law isn’t the only thing in play here. | 法律并不是这里唯一的游戏规则 |
[17:21] | if i do a vaginal exam and the girl is a virgin, | 如果我做了阴道检查 并且这个女孩是位处女 |
[17:24] | there could be bleeding,undue trauma, | 可能会流血 造成不当的外伤 |
[17:27] | not to mention emotional stress. | 还没有算上精神上的压力 |
[17:28] | well,if i had to take a guess as to whose kid won’t have to worry about that– | 生过孩子的就不用担心这些 |
[17:30] | what’s that supposed to mean? | 你是什么意思? |
[17:32] | it’d just be nice if karen had a curfew. | 如果karen有宵禁时间的话就好了 |
[17:34] | well,at least she’s not a shoplifter. | 至少她没当过扒手 |
[17:36] | oh,shannon stole one lipstick when she was 9. get over it. | shannon9岁的时候偷了一支口红 不要再对那件事喋喋不休了 |
[17:38] | i know for a fact that my lisa is a virgin. | 我知道事实就是我的lisa是处女 |
[17:41] | really? | 真的吗? |
[17:41] | and how do you know that? | 你怎么会知道的? |
[17:42] | because she’s only 14 years old! | 因为她只有14岁! |
[17:44] | they’re all 14. | 她们都是14岁 |
[17:45] | derek. derek listen to me. | derek听我说 |
[17:48] | derek,you can’t do this. | derek 你不能这么做 |
[17:50] | derek,we have to– | derek 我们得– |
[17:51] | – we have to talk about this. – no,we don’t. | – 我们得谈谈这件事 – 不 没必要 |
[17:52] | you have to give me a chance to explain. | 你得给我一个解释的机会 |
[17:54] | what are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[17:55] | what are you doing with my clothes,derek?! | derek 你在对我的衣服做什么啊?! |
[17:56] | was one time! i know that’s what people say. | 就一次! 我知道人们就是那么说的 |
[17:58] | i know that’s what always gets said,but it’s– | 我知道人们就是要那么说的 但是那– |
[17:59] | i don’t even know how it happened. | 我都不知道事情是怎么发生的 |
[18:01] | i don’t know what i was thinking. | 我不知道我是怎么想的 |
[18:02] | he was just–he was just here. | 他就–他就在这了 |
[18:03] | he was just here. | 他就在这了 |
[18:03] | you screw my best friend,and all you can say– | 你勾搭上了我最好的朋友 而你所能说得就是– |
[18:05] | “he was just here”? | “他就在这了”? |
[18:07] | – get out. – no. | – 出去 – 不 |
[18:08] | get out. no. | 出去 不 |
[18:10] | no,i’m not going. | 不 我不走 |
[18:11] | we’re gonna just talk about this. | 我们要谈谈 |
[18:12] | – we’re gonna discuss this. – get out of my house now! | – 我们要讨论下这件事 – 现在就从我家里出去! |
[18:13] | no.no. i’m holding my ground. | 不 不 我不会让步的 |
[18:15] | – let’s go! – i am holding my ground. | – 快点走! – 我不会让步的 |
[18:16] | we don’t quit! | 我们没有结束! |
[18:18] | we have to work– get out. | 我们必须这么做–出去 |
[18:19] | what are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[18:20] | derek! no! | derek! 不! |
[18:22] | please. please.derek. | 求你了 求你了 derek |
[18:31] | please. | 求你了 |
[18:34] | please. | 求你了 |
[18:38] | please. | 求你了 |
[18:41] | please.i’m sorry.i’m sorry. | 求你了 对不起 对不起 |
[18:47] | you have to give me a chance. | 你得给我次机会 |
[18:49] | you have to give me a chance to show you how rry i am. | 你得给我次机会让你知道我有多懊悔 |
[18:52] | i’m sorry,okay? okay.okay? | 对不起 好吗? 好吗 好吗? |
[19:07] | i’m gonna go.you stay. i’ll get my clothes in the morning. | 我走 你留下 早上我会来拿衣服的 |
[19:09] | no,no,no,no,no. we can survive this.derek… | 不 不 不 不 不 我们能经受这次考验的 derek |
[19:13] | we can survive this. we’re… | 我们能经受这次考验的 我们 |
[19:16] | we’re addison and derek. | 我们是addison和derek |
[19:19] | i can’t look at you. | 我不能看你 |
[19:21] | i look at you,and i feel nauseous. | 一看到你 我就觉得恶心 |
[19:22] | i just… | 我只是 |
[19:29] | we’re not derek and addison anymore. | 我们不再是derek和addison了 |
[19:32] | if you go now… | 如果你现在走 |
[19:35] | if you go now… | 如果你现在走 |
[19:36] | we are not gonna get through this. | 我们就不会度过这个难关 |
[19:38] | if you go now… | 如果你现在走 |
[19:40] | we don’t have a chance. | 我们就不会有机会 |
[19:42] | we don’t have a chance… | 我们就不会有机会 |
[19:43] | if you go now. | 如果你现在走 |
[19:45] | if you go… | 如果你走 |
[20:00] | hi. uh,you’re– | 嗨 唔 你是– |
[20:01] | – are you preston burke? – uh,yes. | – 你是preston burke吗? – 嗯 是的 |
[20:04] | the preston burke. | 那个preston burke |
[20:07] | dr.burke,i am such a huge fan. | burke医生 我是你的超级粉丝 |
[20:09] | that stentless valve replacement for infectious endocarditis that you performed? | 那个为感染性心内膜炎做的 无扩张瓣膜替换术? |
[20:14] | and your use of transmyocardial revascularization? | 还有你对心肌穿孔再血管化手术的使用? |
[20:16] | i-i’m cristina yang. | 我-我是cristina yang |
[20:18] | if–if i could just get the chance to study under you,i would be… | 如果–如果我有机会可以跟着 你学习 我会 |
[20:22] | – you are so amazing! – yes,well…thank you. | – 你太令人惊奇了! – 是的 嗯 谢谢 |
[20:32] | i mean,one of my choices was,uh,san diego. | |
[20:35] | i coulda gone to san diego. | |
[20:37] | you know,seattle’s home,so… | 你知道 我家在西雅图 那么 |
[20:40] | so you’re new to seattle. | 那么你是刚来西雅图 |
[20:41] | oh,no. i-i,um,i kind of live here. | 噢 不 我-我 唔 可以算是住在这吧 |
[20:44] | my mother lived here– lives here– | 我妈妈住在这–住在这– |
[20:47] | and i live in her house. | 我住她的房子 |
[20:49] | wow,that’s great ’cause housing is a nightmare. | 哇 那太棒了 因为房子可是个梦魇 |
[20:52] | i’m living with my,uh,parents at home, | 我和我的 嗯 父母一起住 |
[20:55] | which,uh,well,sucks. | 那个 嗯 太糟了 |
[20:57] | oh,it’s nice meeting you. | 噢 很高兴见到你 |
[21:02] | we’ve been exposed to the plague. | 我们现在身处鼠疫之中 |
[21:04] | they don’t know it’s the plague. | 他们还没确定是鼠疫呢 |
[21:05] | so the men in,uh,white suits,just,what,making a fashion statement? | 那么那些穿白衣服的人是来走秀的咯? |
[21:09] | no,it’s a precaution. | 只是以防万一而已 |
[21:11] | when the blood work comes back,we’ll be outta here. | 等血液化验结果出来 我们就可以出去了 |
[21:13] | what if the results come backand she’s,uh,she has the plague? | 如果结果出来了 嗯 说她感染了鼠疫呢? |
[21:17] | well,then we get the plagueand then we die in here with the crappy benches | 那我们也被传染了 然后就只能死在这里跟烂长条椅作伴 |
[21:21] | and the dirty scrubsand the lockers full of old food. | 到处脏兮兮的 储物柜里还堆满了吃的 |
[21:24] | there’s food in the lockers? | 储物柜里面有吃的? |
[21:27] | dr.shepherd,those are people’s person–that’s alex’s apple. | shepherd医生 那些是别人的私人– 那是alex的苹果 |
[21:31] | that’s just rude. | 太不礼貌了 |
[21:40] | safe haven laws–all those girls would’ve had to do is | 摆脱责任–这些女孩必须这么做 |
[21:43] | drop that baby off at a fire stationor a hospital. | 要不把那个婴儿扔在消防站 要不就扔在医院 |
[21:46] | now… | 现在… |
[21:48] | it’s a mess. | 整个一团糟 |
[21:49] | what are our options here? | 现在有什么办法? |
[21:51] | blood typing. | 配血型 |
[21:52] | we take a sample from each of the girls. | 给她们每个人都抽样了 |
[21:54] | the baby’s blood type is double-o. | 那个婴儿是o型血 |
[21:56] | if the girls are a or b,it means the baby is not theirs. | 如果这些女孩是a或b型血的话 就说明孩子不是她们的 |
[22:00] | do it. | 去做吧 |
[22:07] | everyone thinks i’ll know what tsay to her. | 人人都觉得我知道该怎么对她开口 |
[22:10] | i don’t know what to say to her. | 但我不知道 |
[22:13] | dark and twisty meredith. | 神秘莫测的meredith |
[22:15] | i’m not dark and twisty. | 我不是那样的人 |
[22:17] | and if i am dark and twisty,it’s because i live my life under a banner of avoidance. | 如果真是那样的话 那也是因为我一直在逃避 |
[22:22] | i avoid. i’m an avoider. | 我逃避一切 我是个逃避者 |
[22:23] | hello? | 有人吗? |
[22:27] | – hey. – hey. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[22:30] | so can we,uh–izzie. | 我们能 呃–izzie |
[22:33] | i gotta go check on izzie. | 我得去看看izzie |
[22:38] | don’t take it personally. | 她不是针对你 |
[22:40] | it’s the doctor thing. | 是工作上的麻烦 |
[22:42] | what? | 什么? |
[22:43] | four years of high school,four years of college,four years of med school– | 四年高中 四年本科 四年医学院– |
[22:47] | by the time we graduate,we’re in our late 20s, | 等到我们毕业的时候都奔三了 |
[22:49] | and we’ve never done anything except go to schooland think about science. | 除了学习和研究 其余一事无成 |
[22:54] | time stops. | 停留在原地 |
[22:55] | we’re socially retarded. | 我们变成了社交低能儿 |
[22:57] | i mean,look at me. | 看 就像我一样 |
[22:59] | i’m in love with a guy who won’t say he loves me back, | 我爱上一个从不说爱我的人 |
[23:01] | and here i am in his kitchen cooking,just hoping he comes home and notices me. | 我现在在这里做饭 就是希望他回家能注意到我 |
[23:05] | i’m a total freak. | 我简直就是个怪胎 |
[23:07] | i’m that girl in the back of the classwho eats her hair. | 我曾经在教室后排咬她头发玩 |
[23:11] | meredith… | |
[23:13] | she’s 17 years old. | 她心理才17岁 |
[23:15] | we’re all 17 years old. | 我们都只有17岁 |
[23:16] | this is high school with scalpels,finn. | 就像在读学用手术刀的高中 finn |
[23:58] | i don’t know what to say to you. | 我不知道该对你说什么 |
[24:09] | when dylan died… | dylan死时… |
[24:11] | when–when the bomb went off,how did you feel like… | 当–当炸弹爆炸的时候 你觉不觉得… |
[24:25] | what? | 什么? |
[24:27] | like you were moving in slow motion. | 觉得自己的动作都慢下来了 |
[24:32] | he was there and then he wasn’t,like i blinked,and he was gone. | 他本来还活着 可我一眨眼 他就不在了 |
[24:40] | i feel like i’m moving in slow motion… | 我觉得我的时间变慢了… |
[24:45] | like i’m moving in slow motionand everything around me is… | 我的动作很慢 而我周围的事物… |
[24:48] | moving so fast. and i just want to go back… | 却变得那么快 我只想回到过去… |
[24:53] | to when things were normal,when i wasn’t “poor izzie | 回到原来的样子 当可怜的izzie |
[24:57] | laying on the bathroom floorin her prom dress with her…” | 躺在洗手间的地板上 穿着礼服… |
[25:02] | “her dead fiance” | 未婚夫却不在了 |
[25:06] | but i am. | 但已然如此 |
[25:09] | so i can’t. | 我回不去了 |
[25:12] | and i’m… | 我… |
[25:13] | just stuck. | 还是放不开 |
[25:16] | and there’s all this pressure’cause everyone’s hovering around me, | 压力也很大 身边每个人都在关注我 |
[25:18] | waiting for me to do somethingor say something or | 想看我做些什么或说些什么 |
[25:22] | flip out or yellor cry some more,and i’m happy to play my part. | 抛开一切 大哭大叫 而我乐意扮演我的角色 |
[25:26] | i’m happy to say the lines and do whatever it is | 我乐意说这些台词 |
[25:29] | that i’m supposed to be doingif it will make everyone feel more comfortable. | 做任何能让他们感觉好些的事情 |
[25:33] | but i don’t–i don’t know how to do this. | 但是我不知道–真不知道怎么去做 |
[25:37] | i don’t know how to be this person. i don’t… | 不知道怎么演 不知道… |
[25:40] | i don’t know who this person is. | 我都不认识自己了 |
[25:44] | izzie… | |
[25:48] | how did this happen? | 怎么会发生这些事情? |
[25:51] | how did we end up here? | 怎么会这样结束? |
[25:54] | why am i alone? | 为什么我是一个人? |
[25:57] | where is denny? | denny去哪了? |
[26:03] | you’re not alone,iz. | 你不是一个人 iz |
[26:10] | trail mix and warm soda–who puts warm soda in their locker? | 零食和饮料– 谁会把饮料放在储物柜里面? |
[26:13] | as usual,cristina’s too lazyto stock her locker with food. | 和平时一样 cristina连往储物柜塞吃的都嫌麻烦 |
[26:17] | oh,now i hit the mother lode. | oh 我找到宝了 |
[26:18] | here,look at this. i got granola,cookies,muffins. | 瞧瞧这里 我找到了麦片 曲奇 松饼 |
[26:22] | who eats this much? | 谁能吃这么多啊? |
[26:23] | that’s izzie’s locker. | 那是izzie的柜子 |
[26:24] | she ate a lot. said it kept her energy up. | 她很能吃 说能补充能量 |
[26:26] | – eats. – what? | – 什么? |
[26:28] | eats. you said,”ate.” “eats,” present tense. she didn’t die. | 应该是eats 你说的是”ate” “eats” 现在时 她还没死 |
[26:32] | feels a little like she did. | 感觉上的确像 |
[26:34] | she’s never comin’ back here. | 她再没回来过 |
[26:36] | you know… | 你知道… |
[26:39] | i don’t think she’s ever gonna be the same. | 她再也不会像从前了 |
[26:43] | you know,there are moments,o’malley, | 你得明白 有些时候 o’malley |
[26:46] | where all of a sudden,in a split second,your life changes forever. | 突然间 就那么几秒 就能永远改变你的一生 |
[26:50] | before you know it,you’re somewhere else. | 你还来不及反应 就已经告别人间了 |
[26:53] | – gentlemen. – chief. | – 先生们 – 头儿 |
[26:56] | can we please get outta here now? | 我们能离开了吗? |
[27:00] | no. | 不行 |
[27:09] | a split second… | 就那么几秒… |
[27:13] | straighttequila. really? | 纯龙舌兰酒 确定? |
[27:15] | you argonna be sorry in the morning. | 你明早会后悔的哦 |
[27:19] | i’m always sorry in the morning. | 我早上起来总是后悔 |
[27:22] | but tomorrow i start my first day of work,so keep ’em cominghow ya doin’? | 但我明天是我第一天正是上班 所以管它呢 |
[27:27] | how you doin’? | 你好? |
[27:29] | double scotch,single malt,please. | 两杯威士忌 一杯麦芽酒 谢谢 |
[27:31] | all right. | 好的 |
[27:34] | so… is this a good place to hang out? | 嗯…喜欢这里吗? |
[27:39] | i wouldn’tnow. never been here before. | 还不知道 我以前没来过 |
[27:41] | oh,you know what? i haven’t either. | 你知道吗? 我也没来过 |
[27:43] | first time here. i’m new in town. | 第一次来 我是新人 |
[27:45] | i’ve never been to seattle. | 从没到过西雅图 |
[27:47] | but i got a job,so… | 但是我在这找了份工作 所以… |
[27:52] | ah,you’re ignoring me. | 你故意无视我 |
[27:55] | i’m trying to. | 我努力这么做 |
[27:57] | you shouldn’t ignore me. | 你不应该无视我 |
[27:58] | why not? | 为什么? |
[27:59] | because i’m someone you need to get to know to love. | 因为我就是你命中注定的那个人 |
[28:03] | – really? – oh,yes. | – 是吗? – 是 |
[28:06] | – so if i know you,i’ll love you? – oh,yes. | – 如果我认识你 我就会爱上你? – 是这样 |
[28:09] | you really like yourself,huh? | 你真的很自恋? |
[28:12] | just hiding my pain. | 隐藏痛苦而已 |
[28:17] | so what’s your story? | 说说你的故事? |
[28:20] | i don’t have a story. | 我没什么故事 |
[28:22] | i’m just a girl in a bar. | 只是个坐在酒吧里的普通女孩 |
[28:24] | i’m just a guy in a bar. | 那我就是坐在酒吧里的普通男人 |
[28:38] | how do you not know your kid’s pregnant? | 一个人怎么会不知道自己的孩子怀孕了? |
[28:42] | you love your kids. you want to see the best in them. | 如果你爱你的孩子 你就只想看到他们最好的一面 |
[28:45] | okay,then how do you have a babyand then throw it in a trash can? | 好 那么怎么能把婴儿生下来 又扔在垃圾桶里? |
[28:51] | something happens,and yopanic. | 有些事情发生后你会觉得惊慌 |
[28:56] | you freeze,and you want to hide itand… | 你手足无措 想隐瞒真相… |
[29:00] | pretend like it didn’t happen. | 假装什么都没发生过 |
[29:03] | i get that. | 我明白 |
[29:05] | – you get that? – i do. | – 你明白? – 是的 |
[29:08] | i just don’t get what happens afterward. | 我只是不明白接下来发生的事情 |
[29:11] | i don’t get how… | 我不明白为什么… |
[29:13] | you go back to classand pretend like everything’s fine. | 她能回到教室 假装一切都很好 |
[29:17] | everything’s not fine. | 而事实并非如此 |
[29:26] | oh,it’s the blood results. | 哦 是血液检查结果 |
[29:28] | karen and lisa are not a match. | karen和lisa不是a型血 |
[29:29] | and then there were two. | 剩两个候选人了 |
[29:36] | miranda… | |
[29:38] | i-i’m feeling better,a lot better. | 我 我好多了 真的 |
[29:40] | i think the fever broke,which is good,right? | 我不发烧了 这是好现象 对吗? |
[29:42] | – that’s very good,omar. – how’giselle? | – 那是好现象 omar – giselle怎样? |
[29:46] | is she asking for me? | 她问起过我吗? |
[29:48] | omar,for giselle,being exposed to the plague,it–it complicated… things. | omar giselle接触了鼠疫 这–这很复杂… |
[29:58] | complicated what things? | 什么事情复杂? |
[30:01] | we did everything we c-could. | 我们尽力了 |
[30:06] | no. | 不可能 |
[30:08] | i’m so sorry…omar | 我很抱歉…omar |
[30:10] | no.no.no.no.no! | 不 不 不! |
[30:15] | omar. | |
[30:18] | come on,breathe. | 拜托 深呼吸 |
[30:24] | stop! no,no,stop. | 放开! 不要 放开我 |
[30:26] | he’s hyperventilating. | 他通气过度了 |
[30:27] | look,i have to go in there! | 我必需进去! |
[30:28] | you can’t go in there. | 你不能进去 |
[30:30] | somebody has to go in. | 总要有人进去 |
[30:44] | i have to save her. | 我要救她 |
[30:45] | i have to help her. | 我必须去帮她 |
[30:46] | let me outta here! | 让我出去! |
[30:48] | omar,look at me. | omar 看着我 |
[30:50] | omar… look at me! | omar…看着我! |
[30:53] | look,i need you to put your hands against my hand. | 听着 我要你的手掌与我的相对 |
[30:57] | come on. | 来吧 |
[30:58] | oh,god. | oh 天哪 |
[30:59] | – my beautiful giselle… – omar,look at my hands. | – 我美丽的giselle… – omar 看着我的手 |
[31:02] | put your hands on my hands. | 把你的手放上来 |
[31:08] | come on. | 来吧 |
[31:10] | good. good. | 很好 很好 |
[31:14] | okay. | 好了 |
[31:15] | look at me. look at me. | 看着我 看着我 |
[31:17] | can you tell me my name? | 你能叫出我的名字吗? |
[31:18] | do you remember my name? | 还记得我的名字吗? |
[31:20] | – miranda. – miranda. | |
[31:23] | that’s right. | 对了 |
[31:26] | i want giselle. | 我需要giselle |
[31:30] | i have to save her. | 我得救她 |
[31:32] | please help. | 帮帮忙吧 |
[31:33] | please… | 求你了… |
[31:34] | let me outta here. | 放我出去 |
[31:37] | i wish i could help you,omar. | 我也想帮你 omar |
[31:41] | i wish i couldturn back the clock and make it yesterday. | 我希望自己能把时间倒转至昨天 |
[31:45] | you don’t know how much i wish that,but,uh… | 你想象不到我多么想那么做 但是… |
[31:49] | i can’t turn back time. | 我不能将时间倒转 |
[31:52] | oh,i shouldn’t have let her drive. | oh 我不应该让她开车的 |
[31:54] | she was sick. | 她还生着病呢 |
[31:56] | i should’ve taken over. | 我要对此负责 |
[31:58] | i know. | 我明白 |
[32:01] | come on. | 不要这样 |
[32:02] | i know. i… | 我明白 我… |
[32:04] | i shoulda taken over,too,but… | 我也要负责任 不过… |
[32:09] | we can’t go back. | 我们都回不去了 |
[32:12] | look,even if i could let you outta here,you can’t help giselle now,omar. | 听着 就算我现在让你出去 你也帮不了她 omar |
[32:24] | do you believe in god,miranda? | 你相信上帝吗 miranda? |
[32:27] | huh? do you… | huh? 你相信… |
[32:29] | do you believe in the afterlife? | 你相信有来世吗? |
[32:33] | i have to believe. | 为了我所做的 我必需相信 |
[32:36] | with what i do,omar,i have to believethat when our time comesthat we go to… | omar 我必需相信 如果时间到了 我们就得去… |
[32:46] | a place,a… | 另一个世界… |
[32:48] | a beautiful place,a… | 一个美丽的世界… |
[32:53] | a better place. | 比人间更好的地方 |
[32:55] | omar… | |
[33:02] | that woman died. | 那个女人死了 |
[33:04] | she actually died. | 她真的死了 |
[33:05] | that doesn’t mean we will. | 那并不意味着我们也会死 |
[33:07] | – is it hot in here? – no. | – 这里好热 – 不热 |
[33:09] | then why am i sweating? | 那为什么我在出汗 |
[33:10] | because you’re pacing. | 因为你在踱步 |
[33:12] | no,my pulse is rapid. | 不 我脉搏跳的很快 |
[33:14] | because you’re still pacing. | 因为你还在踱步 |
[33:15] | here,feel me. | 来 摸我感觉下 |
[33:15] | no,i’m not gonna feel you. | 不 我不会摸你 |
[33:16] | – seriously. – seriously,no. | – 真的 – 真的 不行 |
[33:19] | you know… you’re an ass. | 知道吗… 你是个混蛋 |
[33:22] | you’ve lived. | 你生活滋润 |
[33:23] | you’ve done things. | 事业有成 |
[33:25] | and you got the hair and the hot wifeand the beautiful ex-mistress who pines for you. | 你头发有型,老婆也性感 还有貌美的情妇守候着你 |
[33:30] | she’s pining for me? | 她守候着我? |
[33:31] | my point is you’ve lived. | 我的意思是你享过福了 |
[33:33] | if you die,who cares? | 你死了 谁在乎? |
[33:35] | if i die… | 如果我死了… |
[33:37] | what,this is it? | 怎么 就这样了? |
[33:41] | callie told me she loved me. i just sat there. | callie说她爱我而我无动于衷 |
[33:44] | i mean,i wasn’t ready… | 我是说 我还没准备好… |
[33:47] | but what,now i’m gonna die,and i’m not even gonna get a | 但 现在我要死了 我甚至没机会 |
[33:50] | chanceto say “i love you” back? | 对她说”我爱你”? |
[33:54] | well,do you? | 是吗? |
[33:57] | do you love her? | 你爱她吗? |
[34:02] | maybe. | 也许 |
[34:04] | eventually… | 最终… |
[34:07] | i could. | 我可以 |
[34:08] | yeah,one day,soonish. | 没错 有一天 迟早 |
[34:11] | “soonish”? | 迟早? |
[34:12] | i will love you “soonish”? | “我迟早会爱你”? |
[34:18] | you ever tell meredith? | 你告诉meredith了吗? |
[34:21] | you ever tell her that you love her? | 你告诉过她你爱她吗? |
[34:27] | no. | 没有 |
[34:30] | i did. | 我告诉过 |
[34:32] | but… | 但… |
[34:35] | i… | 我… |
[34:36] | i’m with callie… | 我和callie走到了一起… |
[34:38] | and… | 而且… |
[34:41] | it’s different,but… | 那不一样,但… |
[34:44] | you should tell her. | 你应该告诉她 |
[34:48] | even if it’s soonish,you should tell her before it’s too late. | 即使那是迟早的事 你也应该及时告诉她 |
[34:55] | you mean before i die of the plague? | 你是说在我死于鼠疫之前? |
[34:57] | before somebody else comes along. | 在其他人之前 |
[35:11] | that i believe. | 我相信 |
[35:14] | oh,uh… | 哦… |
[35:15] | i’m gonna… | 我要… |
[35:16] | i’m gonna leave the room for a period of timefor no reason whatsoever. | 我要没有任何原因的离开会儿 |
[35:23] | i don’t know what happened last night… | 我不知道昨晚 |
[35:26] | between you and derek. | 你和derek发生了什么事 |
[35:27] | finn–and i don’t want to know. | 我也不想知道 |
[35:30] | all right,we never said that we were exclusive. | 好吧,我们没说过我们一定要专一 |
[35:34] | but you have plans. | 但你想专一的 |
[35:36] | yeah. | 没错 |
[35:37] | well,i didn’t say i wasn’t pissed off. | 恩 我没说我不生气 |
[35:40] | i said we weren’t exclusive. | 我说了 我们不需专一 |
[35:42] | that’s all i wanted to say. | 这是我唯一想说的 |
[35:47] | oh,and,uh,and this–i-i know you think you’re scary and damaged. | 呃 还有件事 我 我知道你觉得自己受了伤害 |
[35:53] | dark and twisty. | 阴暗 心理扭曲 |
[35:55] | it makes you feel like you don’t deserve good things. | 这让你觉得自己命该如此 |
[35:58] | but you do. | 但其实不是这样的 |
[36:00] | and derek… | 而derek… |
[36:02] | he’s bad for you. | 他不是个好人 |
[36:03] | but me– i’m a good thing. | 但我…我是个好人 |
[36:06] | and if there’s a race,if there is a-a ring,my hat is in. | 如果有场比赛 我会拼到底的 |
[36:18] | i made an appointment for a reason. | 我有原因才约你的 |
[36:21] | i scheduled the timebecause i had something important to say, | 我安排时间因为我有很重要的事情要说 |
[36:24] | and you made me wait. | 而你却让我等着 |
[36:26] | i have a situation,adele. | 我这里有很多事情 adele |
[36:28] | – i’ve spent my life waiting, | – 你不能… – 我一生都在等待 |
[36:30] | waiting for you to finish med school, | 等你上完医科学校 |
[36:32] | waiting for you to come home at night,waiting for you to leave that… | 晚上等你回家, 等你离开那个… |
[36:36] | woman. | 女人 |
[36:36] | – i’m done waiting. – adele– | – 我等够了 |
[36:38] | it’s time for you to make a choice–me or this hospital. | 是该做个选择的时候了- 我,还是医院 |
[36:43] | it’s time for you to retire,richard. | 是该退休的时候了 richard |
[37:32] | there he is. | 就是他 |
[37:34] | that’s your son. | 这是你们的儿子 |
[37:36] | i want you both to look at him… | 你们俩看着他… |
[37:39] | because it’s not true that you did nothing wrong. | 因为不能说你们没错 |
[37:41] | you both are wrong. | 你们都错了 |
[37:44] | you’re wrong for covering this up. | 你们错在掩盖了事实 |
[37:45] | you’re wrong for lying about it. | 你们错在撒了慌 |
[37:47] | you’re wrong for letting this little baby,this | 你们错在让这个婴儿 |
[37:49] | sweet,innocent,beautiful little boysuffer like this. | 这个可爱 无辜 漂亮的小男孩如此受苦 |
[37:55] | he’s dying,and it’s your fault. | 他就要死了 这是你们的错 |
[37:58] | it’s both of your fault. | 这是你们两人的错 |
[38:00] | and the thing is,the truth will come out. | 而且事实会水落石出 |
[38:04] | in time,it will come out. | 迟早会水落石出 |
[38:06] | it always does. | 一直都是这样 |
[38:07] | it just… | 只是… |
[38:11] | it just does. | 只是事实就是如此 |
[38:15] | and when it does,this baby will be dead. | 而事实就是… 这个婴儿会死掉 |
[38:26] | shannon… | |
[38:31] | don’t tell my mom,okay? | 别告诉我妈妈 好吗? |
[38:39] | thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:43] | thank you for telling the truth. | 谢谢你说了真话 |
[38:55] | you–you really don’t feel anything? | 你真的什么感觉都没有? |
[38:59] | i only feel like i’ve been here for a very long time. | 我只是觉得我在这里呆了很久了 |
[39:03] | i feel like i might be too late. | 我觉得可能太晚了 |
[39:04] | too late for what? | 什么太晚了? |
[39:07] | thank you for your patience and cooperation,doctors. | 谢谢你们的耐心与合作 医生们 |
[39:09] | you’ll have to go on a course of antibiotics,but the threat has been contained. | 你们还需继续服药 但危险已经解除了 |
[39:14] | good. | 很好 |
[39:15] | what? | 什么? |
[39:17] | you’re free to go. | 你可以走了 |
[39:22] | poor little guy. | 可怜的小孩 |
[39:24] | the mite he’s okay,we have to turn him overto a mother who’s goin’ to juvieand | 他没事 我们要把他交给一个 年轻的失足母亲 |
[39:29] | grandparents who are so clueless,they didn’t even realize their own kid was pregnant. | 一对无能的祖父母 他们甚至不知道自己孩子怀孕了 |
[39:34] | imagine the kind of childhood he’s gonna have. | 真难想象他要度过怎样的童年 |
[39:38] | you can get over a bad childhood. | 你可以度过一个糟糕的童年的 |
[39:41] | you can have the worst crap in the world happen to you, | 你可以忍受这世界上 最糟糕的事情 |
[39:44] | and then you can get over it. | 而且你会让它成为过去 |
[39:47] | all you gotta do is survive. | 你唯一要做的就是生存 |
[39:52] | hello? | 有人吗? |
[39:56] | oh,my god. | 哦 上帝 |
[39:58] | oh,my god. i was so worried. | 上帝 我太担心了 |
[40:01] | but i’m–i’m fine. | 但…我很好 |
[40:04] | i was really,really worried. | 我非常非常担心 |
[40:06] | yeah,i know. me,too. | 没错 我知道 我也一样 |
[40:08] | george,i really,really love you. | george 我非常爱你 |
[40:37] | – hi. – hi. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[40:41] | uh,i was gonna come over this morning,but,uh– | 我今早本来要来的 但… |
[40:44] | – i heard–the quarantine. – yeah. | – 我听说了…隔离的事 – 没错 |
[41:01] | so… what does this mean? | 那么…这是什么意思? |
[41:06] | it means you have a choice. | 这意味你要做个选择 |
[41:09] | you have a choice to make. | 你要做个选择 |
[41:12] | and i don’t want to rush youinto making a decision before you’re ready. | 在你准备好了做决定之前我不会催你 |
[41:17] | this morning,i was gonna come overand i was gonna say– | 今早 我本来要来说… |
[41:21] | what i wanted to say was… | 我想说… |
[41:25] | but now all i can say is that… | 但现在我唯一能说的就是… |
[41:31] | i’m in love with you. | 我爱上了你 |
[41:34] | i’ve been in love with you for… | 我爱你直至… |
[41:36] | ever. | 永远 |
[41:39] | i’m a little late. | 我有点晚了 |
[41:39] | i know i’m a little late in telling you that. | 我知道现在告诉你有点晚了 |
[41:46] | i-i just… | 我只是… |
[41:48] | i just want you to take your time… | 我只是想多给你些时间… |
[41:51] | you know? | 你知道吗? |
[41:53] | take all the time you need. | 不能着急 |
[41:56] | because you have… | 因为你要… |
[41:58] | a choice to make. | 做个选择 |
[42:02] | and when i had a choice to make… | 我以前做决定时… |
[42:05] | i chose wrong. | 做了个错误的决定 |
[42:14] | all right. good night. | 好的 晚安 |
[42:25] | time flies. | 时光飞逝 |
[42:43] | you’re not going to retire,are you? | 你不会退休的 对吗? |
[42:49] | adele,you spring this on me today. | adele 你今天突然告诉我这些 |
[42:52] | i-i need more time. | 我 我需要更多时间 |
[42:59] | i don’t have any more time to give. | 我没更多时间了 |
[43:03] | time waits for no man. | 时间不等人 |
[43:17] | time heals all wounds. | 时间会抹去一切伤痕 |
[43:23] | where have you been all day? | 你一天都去哪了? |
[43:25] | sitting shivah for denny. | 和为denny服丧 |
[43:30] | – how are you? – how are you? | – 你怎么样? – 你怎么样? |
[43:41] | oh. | 噢 |
[43:49] | oh. | 噢 |
[43:53] | don’t ever die. | 永远不要死 |
[43:58] | i’ll do my best. | 我尽力而为 |
[44:05] | all any of us wants is more time… | 我们所有人想要更多时间… |
[44:13] | good night. | 晚安 |
[44:19] | isn’t this so cool? | 很酷 不是吗? |
[44:21] | i mean,can you believe it? | 我是说,你能相信吗? |
[44:22] | tomorrow,we’re gonna be surgeons. | 明天我们就是外科医生了 |
[44:29] | time to stand up… | 是时候起来了… |
[44:32] | time to grow up… | 是时候长大了… |
[44:37] | i’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[44:39] | okay. | 好的 |
[44:44] | time to let go… | 是时候放手了… |
[44:50] | time. | 时间… |