时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | previously on grey’s anatomy… | |
[00:03] | last night,you and shephard did it. | 昨晚 你和Shephard做了 |
[00:05] | meredith,what does this mean? | Meredith 这意味着什么? |
[00:08] | uh,i had penties ********* | 嗯 我有穿内裤的… |
[00:10] | ***** i thought i was a surgent,but i’m not. | 我以为我是医生 但我不是 |
[00:12] | – she cut the ******* wire. – so i quit. | – 她切断了起搏器电线 – 我辞职 |
[00:15] | it’s time for you to make a choice– me or this hospital. | 是时候做出选择了… 是选我还是这家医院 |
[00:20] | good-bye,richard. | 再见 Richard |
[00:21] | you live here? | 你住在这? |
[00:22] | i’m not crazy or anything. | 我并没有发疯或者其他什么的 |
[00:23] | i just spend so much time here in the hospital. | 我只是呆在医院的时间够长 |
[00:25] | – are you gonna tell shepard about… – not yet… | – 你准备和Shepard谈谈… – 还没… |
[00:29] | what does this mean? | 这是什么意思? |
[00:30] | it means you have a choice. | 意思是你要做个选择 |
[00:36] | at any given moment,the brain has 14 billion neurons firing at a speed of 450 miles per hour. | 在任何时刻大脑里140亿的神经胞 以每小时450英里的速度燃烧 |
[00:46] | we don’t have control over most of them… | 我不能控制其中的大部分… |
[00:49] | when we get a chill– goose bumps,when we get excited– adrenaline. | 当我们打寒战…鸡皮疙瘩 当我们兴奋时…肾上腺素 |
[00:58] | the body naturally follows its impulses, | 身体自动的会跟随其自身的冲动 |
[01:01] | which i think is part of what makes it so hard for us to control ours. | 我认为那让我们很难控制自己的部分 |
[01:05] | it’s enough muffins. | 这里有足够的松饼 |
[01:08] | we don’t need all these. | 我们不需要这么多 |
[01:09] | no more muffins. | 不要再多了 |
[01:16] | of course,sometimes we have impulses we would rather not control… | 当然 有时我们有种冲动 那就是我们宁愿不要控制… |
[01:33] | what are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[01:35] | just because you can’t touch doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy. | 仅仅因为你不能触摸 并不表示你不能享受 |
[01:40] | that we later wish we had. | 但不久之后就希望我们能够控制一下 |
[01:43] | mama. daddy. | 妈妈 爸爸 |
[01:46] | oh,my– preston. | 噢 我的…Preston |
[01:47] | mama and daddy?! | 妈妈和爸爸?! |
[01:50] | is this a new service the hospital is providing? | 这是医院提供的新服务? |
[01:56] | i told you to guard the door! | 我告诉过你看好门的! |
[01:58] | i had a code blue. | 我有紧急任务 |
[01:59] | i had parents walk in. | 他的父母走了进去 |
[02:00] | – we saved the guy’s life. – whatever. | – 我们救了那个人的命 – 随便了 |
[02:02] | – you know,i want my 20 bucks back. – sorry. | – 我要要回我的20元 – 对不起 |
[02:03] | bought everyone coffee… | 给大家买咖啡了… |
[02:05] | to celebrate saving the guy’s life. | 为了庆祝救了那个人的命 |
[02:07] | yeah,i want my 20 bucks back. | 我想要回那20美元 |
[02:09] | it’s not tyler’s fault you’re a dirty,dirty stripper. | 那不是Tyler的错 你是个超级下流的脱衣舞女 |
[02:12] | – you heard. – everyone heard… | – 你听到了 – 每个人都听到了… |
[02:16] | stripper. | 脱衣舞女 |
[02:17] | oh,oh,you’re one to talk,sleeping with two men. | 你是那个和两个男人谈情上床的人 |
[02:21] | wrong. | 错 |
[02:22] | i’m not sleeping with either one of them… | 在我挑选其中之一前 |
[02:24] | not until i pick one. | 我不会和任何一个睡觉的 |
[02:25] | if i haven’t made a decision by the end of the day,i’m flipping a coin. | 如果我最后都没做出决定 我就抛硬币决定 |
[02:29] | a girl can only hold out for so long. | 女孩子可以憋很久呢 |
[02:32] | oh,and somehow i’m the dirty stripper? | 不知何故我成了下流的脱衣舞女了? |
[02:34] | you two have time to round,or are you too busy getting naked on hospital property? | 你们俩有时间干站在这 还是你们两个忙着在医院里脱衣服? |
[02:39] | no,i wasn’t naked. i-i wasn’t naked. | 我不是裸体. 我-我不是裸体 |
[02:46] | you’ve got a coffee stain on your shirt. | 你衣服上有咖啡渍 |
[02:48] | you had a bed on your couch. | 你把沙发变成了床 |
[02:51] | hope you’re not planning to see patients in your sweat suit | 希望你没打算穿着这身T恤去见病人 |
[02:55] | actually,um… | 实际上 嗯… |
[02:57] | i need the day off. | 我要请天假 |
[02:59] | a day off,for what? | 请一天假 为什么? |
[03:00] | for drinking. | 喝酒 |
[03:02] | i am feeling the need to do some drinking. | 我觉得需要喝点酒 |
[03:04] | actually,i’m feeling the need to do some crying,but my tear ducts seem to be too proud, | 实际上 我觉得我需要哭一下 但是我的泪腺似乎太自傲了 |
[03:11] | so i’m going to do some drinking instead. | 所以我要喝酒作补偿 |
[03:14] | – what,no laboring moms today? – no. | – 什么 今天没有孕妇吗? – 没有 |
[03:19] | because i think god knows that… | 因为我认为上帝也知道… |
[03:23] | i need to dosome drinking today. | 今天我需要喝酒 |
[03:27] | you wanna ta about it,addie,or you just wanna be glib a little longer? | 你想要谈谈吗 Addie 还是你只是想再要油腔滑调一会? |
[03:32] | why are you living in your office? | 为什么你住在自己的办公室? |
[03:37] | marriage… is hard. | 婚姻… 是艰难的 |
[03:39] | well… thank goodness mine seems to be just about over. | 嗯…感谢上帝 我的似乎已经结束了 |
[03:52] | ms.seabury,what– what are– | Seabury女士 什么…你在干… |
[03:55] | no,i’m–i’m sorry. you cannot be eating. | 不 我…对不起 你不能吃东西 |
[03:57] | what is all of this? | 这些是什么? |
[03:59] | this is chocate raspberry souffle cake. | 这是巧克力红莓充气蛋糕 |
[04:01] | it is the best thing i’ve ever tasted in my life. | 这是我吃过的最好吃的 |
[04:03] | except for maybe the banana cream torte there. | 也许除了香蕉奶酪蛋糕 |
[04:06] | it’s pretty stunning,really. | 那真的很好吃 真的 |
[04:07] | bakeries deliver. did you know that?please,grab a fork. | 面包房的外送 你知道吗? 请 那把叉子吧 |
[04:09] | ms.seabury,you’re scheduled for surgery this afternoon. | Seabury女士 今天下午你要手术的 |
[04:12] | we push the surgery a little. tomorrow,maybe? | 我们往后推迟一点 明天 也许? |
[04:15] | oh,my god. you’ve gotta taste this. | 上帝 你们得尝尝这个 |
[04:16] | ma’am,you have an aggressive form of lung cancer. | 女士 你得的是急性肺癌 |
[04:20] | the sooner we get you into surgery, | 我们越快送你去做手术 |
[04:21] | – the better your chances– – the better my chances of surviving. | – 你的机会就高… – 我存活的机会就越高 |
[04:23] | so i heard. it’s all very aggressive. | 我听说过 都是很严重的 |
[04:25] | i mean,it’s very… | 我是说 那很… |
[04:29] | it’s funny. | 那很搞笑 |
[04:32] | i have never smoked a cigarette in my life. | 我一辈子从没抽过烟 |
[04:34] | i have never smoked pot. | 也没抽过大麻 |
[04:36] | i’ve never drank. | 我没有喝过酒 |
[04:37] | before today,i hadn’t had a dessert in ten years. | 今天之前 我已经10年没吃过甜食了 |
[04:40] | i am the picture of health,and i have lung cancer. | 我是健康的化身 但是我却得了癌症 |
[04:44] | i mean,come on. it’s absurd,right? | 拜托 那很荒唐 不是吗? |
[04:47] | i’m sorry.i think i’m on a sugar high. | 对不起 我以为我是高血糖 |
[04:50] | i’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[04:55] | o’malley,reschedule her surgery for tomorrow and get her a psych consult. | O’malley 明天重新给她安排手术 并且给她做个心理评估 |
[04:59] | yes,sir. and no more food deliveries. | 是 先生 不要再给她送食物了 |
[05:02] | yes,sir. | 是 先生 |
[05:03] | okay. | 好的 |
[05:06] | you do it. | 你做这个 |
[05:09] | so,um… um,dr.bailey? | 那么 嗯… 嗯 Bailey医生? |
[05:11] | surgeons don’t say “um,” o’malley. | 医生不说”嗯”的 O’malley |
[05:13] | you want to be a surgeon,learn to speak like one. | 你想成为个医生 就先从说话上学习 |
[05:15] | look,he wants you to talk to the chief about izzie,see if she can come back. | 他想叫你跟主管谈谈Izzie 看看她能不能回来 |
[05:18] | she’s just baking– a lot of baking- | 她一直在烤松饼…许多的松饼 |
[05:19] | and it seems a waste for all her talent and medical skills to go into muffins. | 做松饼似乎是浪费了 她所有的天赋和医学技巧 |
[05:24] | – we just thought u might be willing to help. – stop…talking. | – 我们只是认为你也许愿意帮忙 – 不要…说了 |
[05:33] | well,good morning. benjamin,ruth. | 早上好 |
[05:35] | good morning,dr.shepherd. | 早上好Shepherd医生 |
[05:36] | it doesn’t feel like a very good morning to me. | 今天早上我觉得对我来说并不那么的好 |
[05:38] | i have to have brain surgery today. | 今天我要做脑手术 |
[05:40] | pretty scary. | 很害怕 |
[05:41] | plus,my sister is nervous. | 另外 我姐姐也很紧张 |
[05:42] | when she gets nervous,she sweats,and the windows in here don’t open,so it’s pretty rank. | 她一紧张 就出汗 而且这里也不开窗 所以很臭 |
[05:47] | benjamin. | |
[05:48] | was i rude,ruthie? | 我无礼了 Ruthie? |
[05:49] | let’s let the doctors talk. | 让医生说 |
[05:51] | benjamin o’leary,32, | Benjamin O’leary 32岁 |
[05:52] | in for the removal of a brain tumor that’s pressing on his frontal temporal lobe. | 来这是来摘除大脑肿瘤的 那对他的前颞叶造成了压力 |
[05:56] | clearly,it’s affecting his impulse control. | 显然 那影响了他的脉冲控制 |
[05:58] | it makes me say everything i think,which apparently is annoying. | 那让我想到什么就说什么 那些话很显然是讨人厌的 |
[06:02] | this doctor looks annoyed,anyway. | 这个医生看上去很讨厌 |
[06:04] | although,it’s hard to tell ’cause she always has kind of a pinched,uptight look on her face. | 虽然 很难说因为她一直是个痛苦的人 一脸紧张 |
[06:09] | am i annoying you? | 我让你讨厌了吗? |
[06:10] | it’s fine. | 没事 |
[06:11] | you can’t say it’s fine. | 你不能说没事 |
[06:13] | he doesn’t perceive sarcasm or irony. | 他感觉不到挖苦或者讥讽 |
[06:15] | if he’s annoying you,you have to tell him. | 如果他让你讨厌了 你得告诉他 |
[06:16] | maybe i’m not annoying her,ruthie. | 也许我没让她讨厌 Ruthie |
[06:18] | – no,you are. – dr.yang. | – 不 你有 – Yang医生 |
[06:20] | – he asked. | – 是他问的 |
[06:21] | – okay,benjamin,dr.yang– | – 好吧 Benjamin Yang医生– |
[06:22] | pinched and annoyed though she may b-is nna prep you for surgery today. | 痛苦和烦恼 不过她也许要为今天的手术给你做准备 |
[06:25] | do you have any questions for me? | 你有什么问题要问我吗? |
[06:27] | is that blonde your girlfriend? | 那个金发女郎是你的女朋友? |
[06:28] | ’cause the way you keep looking at her,you might as well just mount her right here and now. | 因为你看她的方式 你也许最好现在在这就上她 |
[06:33] | i’m sorry. was that rude? | 对不起 很无礼吗? |
[06:38] | i’m proud of you all. | 我为你们所有人感到自豪 |
[06:40] | you make me proud. | 你们让我自豪 |
[06:42] | you reflect on me well. | 你们让我好好的反思了一下 |
[06:44] | grey,if you think you can keep your clothes on long enough to follow up the labs, | Grey 如果你认为在做实验之前 你的衣服都能呆在你身上 |
[06:49] | i’d appreciate it. karev,cover the pit. | 我将很感激 Karev 去补空缺 |
[06:51] | wait,the pit? | 等等 空缺? |
[06:52] | i’m–i’m off gynie? | 我–我实习结束了? |
[06:53] | dr.montgomery-shepherd is out sick. | Montgomery Shepherd医生生病没来 |
[06:56] | you can cover the pit,or you can… | 你可以去补空缺 或者你可以… |
[07:00] | you can tell me whose damn panties are on the bulletin board! | 你们能告诉我公告栏上是谁的内裤! |
[07:07] | yours? | 你的? |
[07:08] | this is a hospital,people. | 这里是医院 同志们 |
[07:11] | serious work happens here. | 这里的工作很严肃 |
[07:13] | we save lives he– oh,something funny? | 我们拯救生命 有什么好笑的? |
[07:16] | whose are these? | 这是谁的? |
[07:19] | this is bad. this isn’t good. | 这是坏事 不是好事 |
[07:22] | well,you better claim them. | 你最好承认 |
[07:25] | – she thinks they’re mine.claim them! – no! | – 她认为是我的了 承认吧! – 不! |
[07:27] | yeah,i know it’s one of you. | 我知道是你们中的一个 |
[07:28] | it’s always one of mine.always. | 总是我实习生中的一个 一直都这样 |
[07:31] | so tell me,which one of you left your damn drawers on my surgical floor! | 那么告诉我 谁把该死的内裤留在这里的! |
[07:42] | oh,no.did i leave my underwear lying around again? | 噢 不 我又把我的内裤留在这了? |
[07:45] | i am so sorry,bailey. | 对不起 Bailey |
[07:47] | it’s,uh,it’s my bad. | 这是 嗯 是我的错 |
[08:03] | o’malley,yang,prep your patient for surgery. | 给你们病人的手术做准备去 |
[08:07] | karev,pit. grey,charts. | Karev 空缺 Grey 去看图表 |
[08:09] | all four of you,do not make me regret setting you loose in this hospital. | 你们四个 不要做让我后悔 允许你们在医院工作的事 |
[08:14] | o’malley,what do i mean by that? | O’malley 我那是什么意思? |
[08:15] | you mean check with you before we cut any wires or steal any hearts. | 你是说我在切掉任何电线或者 偷任何心脏之前都要和你确认一下 |
[08:17] | are you trying to be clever? | 你们是不是想要变聪明点? |
[08:20] | – no,ma’am. – better not be. | – 不 女士 – 最好不要 |
[08:23] | holy crap.the nazi’s definitely back. | 真是垃圾 纳粹的的确确回来了 |
[08:26] | and louder than ever. | 声音比以前什么时候都响 |
[08:27] | oh,mrs. burke. hi,i’m cristina. | 噢 Burke太太 嗨 我是Cristina |
[08:31] | i-i may have said that earlier,but i was,um– | 我-我肯能前面说过 但我是 嗯– |
[08:33] | did i hear you refer to miranda bailey as a nazi? | 我时不时听到你 叫Miranda Bailey纳粹? |
[08:37] | what? oh,no. | 什么? 噢 不 |
[08:39] | oh,uh,uh,i mean,yes,but– | 噢 嗯 我是说 是的 但是… |
[08:41] | you do understand that the nazis were responsible | 你是不是了解纳粹要为 |
[08:43] | for the worst genocide in the history of man? | 历史上最惨无人道的大屠杀负责? |
[08:46] | and a racist genocide at that. | 是种族屠杀 |
[08:48] | i would think that as a woman of color and as a doctor,no less, | 我会认为作为一个有色人种的妇女 并且作为一名医生 这种称谓够糟糕的了 |
[08:52] | that you would think twice before using that word as a punch line. | 如果你再要把这个单词当笑话用的话 之前先考虑清楚 |
[08:56] | i’ll think about that in the future,mrs. burke. | 我以后会那样考虑的 Burke太太 |
[08:59] | mrs. burke?preston’s mother? | Burke太太? Preston的母亲? |
[09:01] | yes.oh.and you are? | 是的 你是? |
[09:03] | derek shepherd.i’m the surgeon who operated on your son. | 我是给你儿子做手术的医生 |
[09:05] | oh,thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:07] | brilliant surgeon. | 很有才气的医生 |
[09:08] | and a handsome man,too. | 也是个帅哥 |
[09:09] | your mother must be very proud. | 你的母亲一定很自豪 |
[09:11] | do you mind,dr.shepherd,if i borrow your young intern for a quick cup of coffee? | 你介意吗 Shepherd医生 如果我借用你年轻的实习医生喝杯咖啡? |
[09:16] | – i’ll bring her right back. – oh,no problem. | – 我马上就送她回来 – 没问题 |
[09:17] | dr.grey can cover for cristina. | Grey医生可以顶Cristina的班 |
[09:20] | – i’m sorry? – uh,dr.grey is very busy. | – 对不起? – 嗯 Grey医生很忙的 |
[09:23] | she has charts to do for bailey. | 她要为Bailey制图的 |
[09:24] | bailey’s on the warpath. | Bailey在作战 |
[09:26] | uh,not the german warpath. | 不是德国人的作战 |
[09:28] | it’s a hospital warpath. it’s–it’s– | 是医院的作战 是…是… |
[09:30] | i’ll take care of bailey,okay? | 我会搞定Bailey的 好吗? |
[09:31] | enjoy your coffee date,ladies. | 祝你们的咖啡约会开心 女士们 |
[09:33] | – very nice meeting you. – thank you. | – 很高兴见到你 – 谢谢 |
[09:36] | i’ll,um… | 我 嗯… |
[09:40] | i just have this one quick– i will meet you in the cafeteria in a couple of minutes. | 我马上…几分钟后在自助餐厅见您 |
[09:45] | is that–is that all right? | 那–那可以吗? |
[09:46] | – yes,i look forward to it. – oh,good. | – 是的 我很期待 – 很好 |
[09:54] | well,this is a change from the elevator, | 这是电梯带来的转机 |
[09:58] | i mean a little more public.i like it. | 我是说更公开点 我喜欢 |
[10:00] | you’re married.you’re married,and you said things to me. | 你结婚了 你结婚了 而你却对我说了点事 |
[10:03] | yes,i said things to you. | 是的 你对我说了点事 |
[10:05] | normally,i would like the things you said to me. | 通常 我很喜欢听你对我说的话 |
[10:07] | normally,i would even think the bulletin board thing was funny. | 通常我甚至会觉得公告栏的东西很好笑 |
[10:10] | bulletin board? what are you talking about? | 公告栏? 你在说什么 ? |
[10:11] | but you’re married,which makes none of this normal. | 但是你结婚了 所以所有的事都不正常 |
[10:13] | it makes me a home wrecker. | 让我成为了第三者 |
[10:15] | and i hate the fact that i’m a home wrecker. | 而且我讨厌我是第三者这一事实 |
[10:17] | meredith,i’m not gonna pressure you. | Meredith 我不是要给你压力 |
[10:20] | take all the time you need. | 你有足够的时间考虑 |
[10:21] | but just so you have all the information, | 但是不要仅仅考虑到这些你所知道的事情 |
[10:23] | my home was wrecked well before you came into the picture, | 在你出现之前我的家庭就触礁了 |
[10:26] | and i am just now done trying to rebuild it. | 我只是现在不准备再试着 重建我的家庭了 |
[10:28] | – you’re done? – i’m done. | – 你结束了? – 我搞定了 |
[10:31] | whatever you decide,i am ending it with addison… | 无论你怎么觉得 我都和Addison都结束了… |
[10:35] | today. | 今天 |
[10:38] | you have said this before. | 你以前也这么说过 |
[10:40] | i know,but this time i mean it. | 我知道 但这次我是认真的 |
[10:41] | i’m gonna come clean just as soon as i see her. | 我一见到她就和她说清楚 |
[10:45] | – you are? – i am. | – 你要这么做? – 是的 |
[11:05] | you guys should think about getting a hotel room or something. | 你们应该考虑去个旅馆什么的 |
[11:25] | your mother wants to have coffee with me. | 你妈妈要和我一起喝咖啡 |
[11:27] | – and? – and…she thinks i’m a racist. | – 然后呢? – 然后…她认为我是种族主义者 |
[11:30] | oh,and a stripper. | 还有脱衣舞女 |
[11:32] | she thinks i’m a racist stripper. | 她认为我是种族主义脱衣舞女 |
[11:33] | oh,come on. what’s funny? | 噢 拜托 有什么好笑的? |
[11:35] | this is not funny. | 这不好笑 |
[11:37] | it’s kind of funny. | 有点好笑 |
[11:39] | she’s just my mama,cristina. | 她只是我妈妈 Cristina |
[11:42] | your “mama”? | 你 “妈妈”? |
[11:43] | you’ll love her when you get to know her. | 你了解了她就会喜欢她的 |
[11:45] | everybody loves my mama. | 每个人都爱我妈妈 |
[11:47] | you will save me from this,okay? | 你会救我的 对吗? |
[11:50] | you will save me from this or… | 你会救我的还是… |
[11:57] | you will save me. | 救我 |
[12:09] | hey,uh,chief,you haven’t heard from addison,have you? | 嘿 嗯 主任 你没有Addison的消息? |
[12:12] | she’s not answering any phones. | 她没回电话 |
[12:14] | actually,she needed a day off. | 实际上 她要请一天假 |
[12:15] | something about finding another woman’s panties in the pocket of your tux. | 因为在晚礼服的口袋里找到 另外一个女人的内裤 |
[12:22] | oh,that’s– that’s not how i wanted her to find out. | 噢 我并不是希望 她这样了解事实的真相的 |
[12:25] | you don’t leave another woman’s panties in your tux unless you want her to find ’em. | 除非你希望她发现不然你不会 留另一个女人的内裤在你晚礼服里的 |
[12:29] | – i know,i know. – look,i know a thing or two about affairs. | – 我知道 我知道 – 听着 我对这些风流韵事也略知一二 |
[12:32] | i even know a thing or two about affairs with women named grey. | 我甚至知道个 叫Grey的女士的一些风流韵事 |
[12:35] | it’s not an affair. | 那不是风流韵事 |
[12:37] | see,i was gonna tell her. | 看 我准备告诉她的 |
[12:38] | addison–i was gonna tell her today. i was gonna end it. | Addison–我准备今天告诉她的 我准备结束这一切的 |
[12:40] | – look,give her some space. – no. | – 给她点空间 – 不 |
[12:42] | – give her some time. – no. | – 给她点时间 – 不 |
[12:44] | that’s not it. no. | 事情不是这样的 不 |
[12:45] | no,i gotta– i gotta talk to her today. | 不 我要–我今天就要跟她谈 |
[12:47] | if something’s over,it’s just gotta be over. | 如果事情结束了 就让它结束吧 |
[12:50] | meredith,she’s– she’s not an affair. | Meredith 她–她不是我的外遇 |
[12:59] | ruthie,i don’t think i want this surger you have to have the surgery,ben. | – Ruthie 我不觉得我要做手术 – 你得做手术 Ben |
[13:03] | right. | 好的 |
[13:06] | you’re very pretty,but you look kinda tired, | 你很漂亮 你看上去有点累了 |
[13:08] | and i think maybe you should change your hair conditioner. | 我觉得也许你该换种洗发水 |
[13:11] | – that was rude,benjamin. – it is? | – 那很无礼 Benjamin – 是吗? |
[13:13] | no,actually,it’s true,and it’s refreshing. | 不 实际上 的确如此 这么说我很喜欢 |
[13:16] | – do you have sex with that brain surgeon? – benjamin. | – 你和脑手术医生睡觉了? |
[13:19] | it’s okay. nope,i haven’t. | 没关系 不 没有 |
[13:22] | not today,anyway. | 总之今天没有 |
[13:23] | i would. he’s hot… | 我会的 他很帅… |
[13:25] | and arrogant in way that’s still sexy. | 很傲气 但依然很性感 |
[13:28] | i would totally have sex with him if i could. | 要是可以的话 我就很想跟他上床 |
[13:30] | looked like you could. | 但你是完全可以的啊 |
[13:32] | so what’the holdup? | 有什么东西妨碍你们吗? |
[13:44] | are you trying to seduce me? | 你在引诱我啊? |
[13:46] | i was just wondering–’cause i got a lot of work to do– mm-hmm. | 我只是想知道… 因为我有很多工作要做–嗯 |
[13:48] | but,uh,i was just wondering about,uh,the panties– the panties that are yours– | 我只是想知道… 你的内裤– |
[13:51] | and how they ended up on the bulletin board. | 怎么会到布告板上去的 |
[13:54] | black,lacy panties on the board. | 黑色蕾丝内裤 挂在布告板上 |
[13:57] | – you are trying to seduce me. – no.no,i’m not. | – 你就是在引诱我 – 没有 我没有 |
[14:01] | i’m just wondering how,uh,panties that i haven’t seen before– | 我只是想知道… 那条内裤我以前没见过 |
[14:04] | and i’ve seen your panties a lot of days in a r now– | 而且我已经好几天没看见你内裤了 |
[14:06] | i’m just wondering how black panties that apparently belong to you | 我只是想知道 你的黑色内裤 我怎么从来没见过 |
[14:10] | and i’ve never seen end up on the bulletin board. | 后来怎么又到布告板上去了 |
[14:12] | wow. you’re jealous. | 喔 你嫉妒了 |
[14:15] | no.no,no,no,no,no.no,no,no.i’m not– | 没有 没有 我没妒忌 |
[14:17] | – yeah.yeah,you are. – i’m not jealous. | – 是的 你妒忌了 – 我没妒忌 |
[14:21] | no,i’m– is that my pat– ms.seabury? | 不 我… 是我的病人 Seabury太太? |
[14:27] | ms.seabury? hey.stop.get… | Seabury太太? 嘿 停下… |
[14:30] | – i’ll tell him. – what? | – 我会告诉他的 – 告诉他什么? |
[14:32] | – i’ll tell him the truth about the panties. – don’t you dare.he is jealous. | – 告诉他内裤的事情的真相 – 千万别 他会妒忌的 |
[14:39] | so you and o’malley,huh? | 你和O’malley在一起 是吧? |
[14:41] | how’d that happen? | 怎么可能? |
[14:42] | i don’t know. you’re a surgeon.how’d that happen? | 不知道 你成了外科医生 怎么可能? |
[14:44] | karev,she’s a resident. she outranks you. | Karev 她是住院医生 她比你大 |
[14:47] | you don’t get tosk personal questions. | 你无权问她私人问题 |
[14:49] | – it’s fine,dr.bailey. – he’s my intern. | – 没事的 Bailey医生 – 他是我的实习生 |
[14:50] | i say it’s not fine. are we clear? | 我说不行就不行 清楚了吗? |
[14:53] | no. | 不清楚? |
[14:54] | what’s not clear? | 什么不清楚? |
[14:55] | what’s not clear to me is why you won’t talk to izzie. | 我不清楚的是你为什么不理Izzie |
[14:57] | – that’s what’s not clear. – really? | – 这一点我不清楚 – 是嘛? |
[14:59] | you want to push me on this today? | 这个问题你非要今天逼问我? |
[15:01] | today you want to push me? | 今天来逼问我这个问题 |
[15:05] | what do we got,jill? | 什么情况 Jill? |
[15:06] | harley hernandez,14,was street luging when he lost control and hit a car. | Harley Hernandez 14岁 玩旱地雪橇的时候装上了一辆车 |
[15:10] | witnesses say he was catapulted at least 20 feet into the air, | 路人说看见他被撞到空中 至少20英尺高 |
[15:12] | landed on a pile of tree trimmings. | 然后掉在树枝堆中 |
[15:14] | – broken pvis apparentas are,i would guess… – you would guess? | – 我猜可能有严重的内出血 – 你猜? |
[15:33] | it’s all right,harley. you’re at the hospital. | 没事的 Harley 到医院了 |
[15:35] | we’re gonna take care of you now,okay? | 我们会照顾好你的 好吗? |
[15:37] | hospital? what’s the matter with me? | 医院?我出什么问题了? |
[15:39] | you’re an idiot. that’s what’s the matter. | 你是个白痴 问题就在这里 |
[15:40] | – dad. – sir.sir,please back away. | – 爸 – 先生 请退后 |
[15:41] | your friends are idiots,and you don’t use the sense god gave you! | 你的朋友们是白痴 你却没有发现 |
[15:44] | that’s what’s the matter with you! | 这就是你的问题 |
[15:45] | sir,you’re blocking our path. please! | 先生 你挡住路了 请让开! |
[15:48] | you okay? sorry about that. | 没事吧? 对不起 |
[15:49] | – sir,ir. – you son of a bitch. | – 先生 – 你这混蛋 |
[15:51] | – where’s my son? – we took him in there. | – 我儿子呢? – 我们把他送进去了 |
[15:57] | – he was blocking the paramedics. – no,he is terrified. | – 他挡住了抢救人员 – 不对 他是被吓坏了 |
[15:59] | his child is a tree! | 他儿子肚子上插了一棵树 |
[16:00] | alex,listen to me. | Alex 听着 |
[16:02] | you will not get physical with another human being on my watch ever again, | 只要有我在 你不准和别人动手 |
[16:05] | you will not question my authority, | 不准质疑我的权威 |
[16:07] | and you will not defend your little girlfriend for killing a man! | 不准为你的女朋友弄死人辩护 |
[16:09] | are we clear?! | 听清楚没有?! |
[16:11] | she’s not my girlfriend. | 她不是我女朋友 |
[16:17] | as you know,i’m sure,he graduated first in his class from tulane. | 相信你应该知道 他毕业于图伦大学 是班上第一名 |
[16:21] | i-i did know that. | 我的确知道 |
[16:23] | actually,i graduated first in my class at stanford. | 我毕业于斯坦福大学 也是班上第一名 |
[16:27] | so you are planning to pursue a less time-consuming specialty– | 你是不是打算修一个 比较节省时间的专业方向– |
[16:31] | obstetrics,perhaps,or family medicine? | 不如妇产科 或者家庭医学? |
[16:34] | oh,i’m in the surgical program. | 哦 我选了外科 |
[16:36] | but after you’re married. | 但是在你结婚之后 |
[16:38] | married? uh,i’m sorry.married? | 结婚? 嗯 对不起 是说结婚吗? |
[16:40] | come,cristina. | |
[16:41] | you must have considered the possibility. | 你一定已经考虑过这种可能性了吧 |
[16:44] | you’re no spring chicken. | 你年纪也不小了 |
[16:45] | i don’t know a young woman who wouldn’t want to marry my preston given half the chance. | 很多年轻女孩子 都争着要嫁给Prestoni |
[16:49] | he’s handsome. he’s brilliant. | 他英俊 智慧 |
[16:52] | he is the best thing i’ve ever done in my life. | 他是我一生中最得意的作品 |
[16:54] | he is the most important thing in the world to me. | 也是我生命中最重要的 |
[16:58] | oh.okay. | 哦 好的 |
[17:01] | oh,burke. burke.burke’s here. | Burke… Burke来了 |
[17:02] | preston is– preston burke is here. | Preston… Preston Burke来了 |
[17:04] | oh,what a surprise. | 哦 天大的惊喜 |
[17:05] | my two favore ladi in one place preston,what on earth are you doing out of bed? | – 我最爱的两位女士聚在了一起 – Preston 你下床干嘛? |
[17:11] | oh…well,i… | 噢…嗯 我… |
[17:14] | i wanted to get some,uh,i– stretch my legs,mama. | 我想起来伸伸腿脚 妈妈 |
[17:19] | but you’re not suppose to stretch your legs. | 但是你不应该起来的 |
[17:21] | you’re supposed to be resting. | 你应该休息 |
[17:24] | right. | 是的 |
[17:25] | but i wanted to have,uh,some air… | 但是我想 嗯 出来呼吸新鲜空气… |
[17:29] | some stretching,some air and some coffee. | 伸伸腿脚 呼吸新鲜空气 喝点咖啡 |
[17:31] | anybody want any coffee? | 要咖啡吗? |
[17:33] | we already have coffee. | 我们有咖啡了 |
[17:35] | – please have a seat. – right.just a second. | – 请坐下吧 – 好的 等一下就过来 |
[17:40] | – you did this. – did what? | – 你居然这么做了 – 做什么了? |
[17:42] | cristina,listen to me. | Cristina 听我说 |
[17:44] | it’s not that i don’t like you. | 不是我不喜欢你 |
[17:45] | i think you’re a very smart,very attractive young woman. | 我觉得你是个非常聪明 有魅力的女人 |
[17:49] | – but you’re selfish. – i beg your pardon. | – 但你很自私 – 什么? |
[17:51] | oh,you pulled him out of aickbed because you were uncomfortable. | 就因为你有一点点事情 就把他从病床上拉下来 |
[17:55] | that’s selfish. | 这很自私 |
[17:57] | you’re selfish and my son is giving. | 你很自私 而我儿子却在付出 |
[18:00] | and the combination,well,it’s not gonna last,not much longer. | 这种结合 不会长久的 |
[18:08] | hey,hey,hi. all right.all right. | 嗨 没事的 没事的 |
[18:11] | i brought you a scone,mama. | 我给你拿了块烤饼 妈 |
[18:19] | his kidney’s gone. | 他的一个肾坏死了 |
[18:21] | there’s no way to save it. | 没办法保住 |
[18:23] | just focus on keeping the renal artery under control. | 先设法控制住肾部动脉 |
[18:26] | i have another bleeder. | 又发现一个出血处 |
[18:27] | okay,pace yourself,everybody. | 好的 慢慢来 各位 |
[18:29] | we got long way to go. | 路还长着呢 |
[18:31] | – we have enough blood standing by? – yes,sir. | – 准备用血充足吗? – 充足 |
[18:35] | is that a tree? | 那是一棵树吗? |
[18:36] | his mother rivals my mother,and that is saying something. | 他妈妈比我妈都厉害 这很要命了 |
[18:39] | they’re ating around both othem, | 他们在树干周围进行手术? |
[18:41] | dark and evil. | 糟糕透了 |
[18:42] | you’re blocking my view,george. | 你挡住我了 George |
[18:44] | i miss dirty stripper cristina. | 我怀念那个肮脏的舞女脱衣Cristina |
[18:46] | she was fun… a lot less angry. | 她很有趣… 而且没那么怒气冲冲 |
[18:48] | next time i see her,if she even looks at my sideways,i’m telling her what i think. | 下次遇到她 如果她敢瞟我一眼 我就告诉她我的想法 |
[18:53] | she wants to call me racist? | 她想叫我种族主义者? |
[18:54] | – wh– – yeah.okay? | – 什么… – 是的 怎么? |
[18:56] | i’ll call her sexist. | 我就叫她性别主义者 |
[18:58] | change my career after i’m married? | 要我结婚之后放弃事业? |
[19:00] | what is this,1953? | 什么年代了 1953年? |
[19:02] | if she comes at me,i’m goin’ there. | 如果她赶冲着我来 我就不客气了 |
[19:04] | i think you should. | 我同意 |
[19:06] | i think we all should just go there. | 我觉得我们都应该不客气 |
[19:08] | you know,tell the truth,spit it out,go with your gut,follow your instincts. | 说真相 怎么想怎么做 跟着直觉走 |
[19:14] | i miss philandering whore meredith. | 我怀念那个爱挑逗的妓女Meredith |
[19:17] | she was trashy and much less idyllic. | 她很邋遢而且没那么安静 |
[19:19] | do women have two sets of panties? | 女人是不是有两条内裤? |
[19:22] | you know,two sets they wear for different occasions? | 在不同的场合穿不同的内裤? |
[19:24] | i made a choice. | 我决定了 |
[19:26] | i’m picking derek. | 我选Derek |
[19:27] | finn is great. but derek is… | Finn很好 但是Derek很… |
[19:30] | derek. and… | 他很Derek 而且… |
[19:33] | – i’m following my gut. – yeah,whatever. | – 我心里这么想的 我就这么做 – 嗯 管它呢 |
[19:35] | i-i want my patient back. | 把我的病人还给我 |
[19:37] | you know,the one you stole after… mama cornered me? | “妈妈”把我缠住后 你从我这里偷走的那个病人 |
[19:41] | well,that’s fine. | 好的 没问题 |
[19:41] | it’s my day to check on izzie anyway. | 反正今天也是轮到我去看着Izzie了 |
[19:45] | you paged me? | 你呼我了? |
[19:47] | your patient was caught hoplifting chocolates from the hospital gift shop. | 你的病人提着巧克力 从医院礼品店都出来 被逮个正着 |
[19:51] | what? | 什么? |
[19:52] | i’d never done that before. it was exhilarating. | 以前从没这么做过 真刺激 |
[19:54] | and now she’s planning to leave. | 而现在她准备出院 |
[19:56] | leave? you can’t le– she can’t leave. | 出院? 你不能出 她不能出院 |
[19:59] | you’re sick. | 你病还没好 |
[20:00] | you should be sleeping and resting. | 你应该躺下睡觉休息 |
[20:02] | – and preparing for death? – preparing for surgery. | – 等死啊? – 等手术啊 |
[20:04] | – there’s a difference. – maybe.maybe not. | – 会有效果的 – 也许有 也许没有 |
[20:07] | that’s what they mean when they give you a 60% chance of surval. | 生还率60%就是这个意思 |
[20:11] | it means that 4 out of 10 people die whether they have the surgery or not. | 意思是10个人里要死4个 不管他们是否接受手术 |
[20:15] | i have lived my entireife pent-up,repressed,stifling every impulse, | 我一辈子都克制 压抑 气都不敢大声喘 |
[20:20] | foowing every rule,and now i’m done.and you know what? | 遵守规则 而现在 我不再这样做了 |
[20:23] | you should be,too. we should all be done. | 你们也应该这样 我们都应该这样 |
[20:26] | – so you’re leaving? – i’m claiming my life,doctor. | – 你要出院了? – 我要找回我的生活 医生 |
[20:28] | i can’t do that from a hospital bed. | 在病床上我是找不到的 |
[20:29] | and you know you’ll die. | 但是你会死 |
[20:32] | maybe. | 或许吧 |
[20:33] | but at least when i do,i’ll know that i have lived. | 但至少在我或者的时候 我知道自己没白活 |
[20:37] | oh,god,this is good. | 哦 天哪 很好吃 |
[20:40] | izzie? | |
[20:46] | wow. | 哇喔 |
[20:49] | okay. | 好的 |
[20:56] | – finn. – hi. | – 嗨 |
[20:58] | wh-what are you doing home? i thought you were working. | 你怎么在家?我以为你去上班了 |
[21:01] | i am. i’m–i was.i-i still am. | 是的 是在上班 |
[21:03] | i just came home to check on izzie. | 我回来看看Izzie的 |
[21:06] | oh,so did i. | 哦 我也是 |
[21:08] | i brought her lunch. | 我给她带午饭来了 |
[21:11] | you brought izzie lunch. | 你给Izzie带午饭? |
[21:13] | when my wife died,uh… | 我妻子死的时候… |
[21:15] | there really wasn’t anything anne could say,but,uh… | 当时情况确实非常糟糕… |
[21:20] | the bringing of food actually helped. | 但带点吃的东西其实是有帮助的 |
[21:23] | it w the only thing that helped. | 是唯一有帮助的事情 |
[21:24] | – you brought izzie food. – yeah. | – 你给Izzie带午饭 – 是的 |
[21:26] | even though you didn’t think i was here. | 即便你知道我不在家 |
[21:29] | is–is that okay? | 有问题吗? |
[21:31] | yeah. it’s amazing,actually. | 没问题 棒极了 |
[21:35] | you’re amazing… | 你棒极了… |
[21:36] | sweet and thoughtful and sensitive. | 甜蜜 周到 感情丰富 |
[21:39] | meredith,i don’t want to pressure you. | Meredith 我不想逼你 |
[21:42] | you have a decision to make,and i want you to take all the time you need. | 你慢慢考虑你的决定 |
[21:45] | but i do want to make one thing clear. | 但我是想说明一件事 |
[21:48] | what’s that? | 什么事? |
[21:50] | i’m not all that sensitive. | 我感情并不那么丰富 |
[22:06] | so… | 那么… |
[22:08] | so… | 怎么… |
[22:12] | have a nice day of work. | 好好工作 |
[22:30] | mr. hernandez. | Hernandez先生 |
[22:33] | h-how is he? is he okay? | 他怎么样? 他没事吧? |
[22:35] | i mean,you’ve been operating for hours. | 手术已经好几个小时了 |
[22:37] | there is extensive damage. | 伤情很严重 |
[22:38] | we’ve had to remove one of his kidneys and a portion of his bowel. | 我们不得不移除他的一个肾 以及一部分肠组织 |
[22:42] | but the tree’s out. i mean,you got it out,and he’s okay. | 但是树干被取出来了 取出来了 他不就应该没事了吗? |
[22:44] | okay,mr. hernandez,the branch actually is still there. | Hernandez先生 但事实上树干没有取出 |
[22:47] | we’re operating around it,which is part of what’s taking so much time. | 我们只是在树干周围手术 这也是如此费时的原因之一 |
[22:50] | his mother’s not here yet. i mean… | 他妈妈还没到 |
[22:53] | you think– you think he’ll be okay by the time she gets here? | 她到的时候他应该就没事了吧? |
[22:56] | i-i’m sorry,i do have to get back in there. | 对不起 我得回手术室了 |
[22:58] | but i just wanted to give you an update. | 我只是想把最新的情况告诉你 |
[23:00] | that he’s still alive. | 他还活着 |
[23:01] | yes,that he’s still alive. | 是的 他还活着 |
[23:04] | okay. okay. | 好的 |
[23:13] | izzie. how you doin’,sweetie? | Izzie 还好吧 美女? |
[23:17] | – i brought you some muffins. – okay. | – 我给你们带了点松饼来 – 好的 |
[23:21] | i made a lot,and i was… | 我做了很多 都快… |
[23:25] | running out of room,and i thought maybe… | 都快放不下了 我觉得或许… |
[23:27] | you would like some. | 你们会喜欢吃 |
[23:29] | i’m a good baker. | 我烤东西在行的 |
[23:31] | yeah. absolutely.thank you. | 是的 肯定的 谢谢 |
[23:34] | dr.stevens. | Stevens医生 |
[23:37] | please don’t call me “doctor.” okay… | – 请别叫我医生 – 好的… |
[23:40] | please don’t call me “mrs. shepherd.” | 也别叫我Shepherd太太 |
[23:43] | that’s funny. | 那很好笑 |
[23:46] | – she’s drunk. – this is true. | – 她喝醉了 – 确实如此 |
[23:48] | so did you know about the slutty sex your slutty friend had with my… | 你知道你那个放荡的朋友和我的… |
[23:52] | super slutty husband? | 超级放荡的丈夫之间的放荡的事情吗? |
[23:55] | you should have a muffin. | 吃个松饼吧 |
[23:57] | they’re really good,and… | 很好吃的 而且… |
[23:59] | they’ll help you. | 会有帮助的 |
[24:01] | i may be beyond help | 或许没人能帮我 |
[24:04] | yeah.me,too. | 是的 我也一样 |
[24:07] | don’t let hedrive,joe. | 别让她开车 Joe |
[24:12] | good. | 好吃 |
[24:16] | but i knew. i knew that you… | 但我知道 我知道你… |
[24:19] | she’s still here. | 她还在这里 |
[24:21] | never leaves. | 就没离开过 |
[24:22] | she never even pees. | 甚至连厕所都不上 |
[24:25] | i’m not entirely sure she’s human. | 我都不敢确定她是个正常人 |
[24:29] | finn brought izzie lunch. | Finn给Izzie带午饭去了 |
[24:31] | oh,you went to see izzie? | 哦 你去看Izzie了? |
[24:32] | yeah,she wasn’t home. | 是的 她不在家 |
[24:33] | but i’m taking that as a good thing,’cause at least the baking has stopped. | 但我觉得这是好事情 至少她不会继续烤东西了 |
[24:37] | but my point is that finn brought izzie lunch. | 但我要说的是 Finn给Izzie带午饭去了 |
[24:40] | he’s that guy– the guy who brings your roommate lunch when she’s sad. | 他是那种在你室友低落的时候 给她带午饭去的男人 |
[24:44] | so,uh,you didn’t end it? | 那么 你没有和他分手? |
[24:46] | he’s the guy who brings your roommate lunch when she’s sad. | 他是那种在你室友低落的时候 给她带午饭去的男人 |
[24:49] | so i’m gonna end it with derek. | 所以我打算跟Derek分手 |
[24:51] | whatever. | 随便你 |
[24:52] | you know,i am not selfish. | 你知道的 我不自私 |
[24:55] | i am by his side. | 我总是在他身边 |
[24:56] | i-i took off all my clothes this morning. that’s not selfish. | 今天早晨我把衣服都脱掉了 这不是自私吧 |
[24:59] | and i’m going ***** surgery. | 而且我马上要去做手术了 |
[25:01] | selfish people don’t save lives. for surgery. | 自私的人不会救别人性命的 |
[25:08] | – george. – what? | – 怎么? |
[25:11] | you’re flirting with that nurse. | 你在和那个护士调情 |
[25:14] | i’m young. i’m healthy. | 我还年轻 我很健康 |
[25:17] | i got a life to live. | 我有我的生活 |
[25:18] | is this about the panties? | 是为了内裤的事情吗? |
[25:19] | are you still jealous? | 你还在嫉妒? |
[25:21] | i’m not jealous. | 我不嫉妒 |
[25:22] | i’m just living my life. | 这种事情很平常 |
[25:27] | do you have a boyfriend? | 你有男朋友吗? |
[25:29] | do you have a boyfriend? | 你有男朋友吗? |
[25:30] | do you have a boyfriend? | 你有男朋友吗? |
[25:31] | he’s gonna keep asking till you answer. | 你不回答 他还会继续问 |
[25:34] | yes,i have a boyfriend. can you look here? | 是的 我有男朋友 看这里好吗? |
[25:36] | if i had a boyfriend,i would definitely not be as angry as you. | 要是我有男朋友的话 决不会像你这样气轰轰的 |
[25:40] | why are you so angry? | 你为什么这么气轰轰的? |
[25:41] | is it because you’re frigid? | 是因为你性冷淡吗? |
[25:43] | or he’s frigid? | 还是他性冷淡? |
[25:44] | – or– – nobody’s frigid. | – 还是 — – 都不性冷淡 |
[25:48] | my boyfriend’s mother called me selfish,okay? | 我男朋友的母亲说我自私 好了吧? |
[25:51] | are you selfish? | 你自私吗? |
[25:52] | – ’cause you do seem kind of self-obsessed to me. – ben. | – 因为我看着你就有点自恋 |
[25:54] | hey,i’m a surgeon. | 嗨 我是外科医生 |
[25:56] | in order to be a surgeon,a certain amount of self-obsession is necessary. | 要做一个外科医生 有点自恋是必须的 |
[26:00] | my boyfriend gets that. | 我男朋友是懂得这一点的 |
[26:02] | if his mother doesn’t,it’s her problem. | 如果他妈妈不懂 那是她的问题 |
[26:04] | i used to have a boyfriend. | 我以前有个男朋友 |
[26:05] | when i got the tumor,he understood. | 我长了瘤 他能理解 |
[26:08] | he tried to understand. | 他试着理解了 |
[26:10] | he loved me. | 他爱我 |
[26:11] | but his mother didn’t. | 可他妈妈不爱我 |
[26:13] | my offending everyone offended her. | 我冒犯所有冒犯了她的人 |
[26:16] | and he said he didn’t care what his mother thought. | 他说过他不在乎妈妈说什么 |
[26:19] | but in the end,he did care. | 但是其实 他在乎的 |
[26:22] | ’cause now it’s two years later,and i’m having brain surgery, | 因为现在离那时才两年 我就要做脑部手术了 |
[26:26] | and only my fat sister ruth is with me. | 但只有我的胖姐姐Ruth在我身边 |
[26:29] | benjamin… | |
[26:30] | that was kinda rude. | 这就无礼了 |
[26:32] | sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:39] | when the tumor’s removed,is it gonna bring his old personality back? | 肿瘤切除之后 他会恢复原来的性格吗? |
[26:43] | if we get the tumor out and benjamin lives,anything else is icing on the cake. | 如果Benjamin在切除肿瘤后活下来了 其他事情就都好说了 |
[26:50] | ** i’m locking down the external fixator. | 我要把外面的固定架放掉了 |
[26:52] | there’s no active bleeding,and the trajectory is clear. | 没有大出血 轨道清理完毕 |
[26:56] | karev,i want you to hold pressure on the liver. | Karev 帮忙按住肝 |
[27:00] | put your hands down in here,and don’t move. | 把手放在这儿 别动 |
[27:03] | you with the saw, | 你拿锯子 |
[27:04] | don’t make aove until we get our hands on every vital organ around the tree trunk. | 直到我们稳住树干周围的主要器官之前 一动都不要动 |
[27:09] | the parents– have they said their good-byes? | 他的父母 来跟他道别过了吗? |
[27:10] | mom’s not here yet. | 母亲还没赶到 |
[27:12] | and the father was too busy blaming him to say good-bye. | 父亲只顾着责备他儿子 没空和他道别 |
[27:14] | speak when you’re spoken to,karev. | 没人问你的时候就闭嘴 Karev |
[27:15] | i’ve had enough out of you today. | 你今天说了够多的了 |
[27:17] | all due respect,dr.bailey,i think you got me mixed up with izzie stevens. | 说实在的 Bailey医生 我觉得你把我和Izzie Stevens混淆了 |
[27:21] | all right,everybody. take your positions. | 好了大家 各就各位 |
[27:23] | cut carefully. | 小心地切 |
[27:25] | we’ll get this thing out in pieces. | 我们要把它分成小块拿出来 |
[27:34] | you see that right there? | 你看到那边的没? |
[27:37] | it’s too close to the cavernous sinus. | 跟脑膜瘤离得太近了 |
[27:41] | suction. | 用吸的 |
[27:44] | i’ve got a bleeder. | 大出血了 |
[27:45] | the brain is starting to swell. | 大脑开始膨胀了 |
[27:47] | – v-fib. – his heart can’t take it. | – 出现休克 – 他的心脏受不了 |
[27:49] | yang,get in there with those paddles. move.now.go. | Yang 过来电击 快 |
[27:51] | clear. | 正常 |
[27:57] | renal artery’s collapsed. | 肾动脉不行了 |
[27:58] | i thought you had that. | 我以为你控制住了 |
[27:59] | hepatic artery’s gone. | 肝动脉也不行了 |
[28:00] | b.p.is dropping. all right,he’s bleeding. | 血压下降 这下好 大出血了 |
[28:02] | damn it,he’s bleeding fast. laps. | 该死 出血加快了 纱布 |
[28:07] | – come on.come on. – no change. | – 快点 快点 – 没有变化 |
[28:09] | epi and atropine are in. | epi和阿托品已经注射 |
[28:11] | – still in v-fib. – shock him again. | – 还是休克 – 继续电击 |
[28:23] | i’ve decided that i’m gonna get really fat, | 我决定要变得很肥 |
[28:27] | just as a stopgap,just until i figure out another plan. | 就当是权宜之计好了 到我想出另外的办法之前要变肥 |
[28:30] | i’m gonna eat all of these muffins,and i’m gonna get really,gloriously fat. | 我要把这些小松饼全吃掉 我要肥得无与伦比 |
[28:41] | it’s over.over.over. | 完了 完了 完了 |
[28:45] | i’m talking about the last third of my life,miranda. | 我说的是我人生的最后1/3 Miranda |
[28:48] | how can that just be over? how does that just end… | 怎么能就这么完了呢? 怎么就就这么完了 |
[28:52] | over a skanky pair of panties and… | 就因为一条蠢内裤…? |
[28:56] | – a bad tux?i am desir,amanda – miranda. | – 和件糟糕的燕尾服?我很迷人的 Amanda – 是Miranda |
[28:59] | right. | 哦对 |
[29:01] | joe… | |
[29:02] | i’m desirable,right? | 我很吸引人的 对不对? |
[29:03] | i have a boyfriend. | 我有男朋友 |
[29:04] | be that as it may,i don’t need me to tell you how wildly attractive i am– wildly attractive. | 随便 反正我也用不着特地告诉你 我是多么迷人 极度的迷人 |
[29:10] | you are… | 你的确是… |
[29:11] | and your wildly attractive cab is here. | 而你极度迷人的小出租也来了 |
[29:15] | it is? | 来了? |
[29:16] | you told me to call you a cab at 10:00. | 你跟我说10点的时候给你叫辆车 |
[29:18] | it’s 10:00. | 10点了 |
[29:19] | i guess that’s for the best,huh? | 我猜这样最好不过了 对吧? |
[29:21] | i would say so. | 的确是 |
[29:26] | hey. | 嘿 |
[29:28] | can i buy you a drink? i have a lot of them. | 我请你一杯好吗? 我点了好多的 |
[29:31] | i’m trying one of everything. | 每种我都要试一下 |
[29:33] | hey. hey,aren’t you the cake lady from this morning? | 嘿 你不是今天早上吃蛋糕的那位吗? |
[29:36] | aren’t you supposed to be having surgery? | 你这会儿不是应该在接受手术吗? |
[29:38] | oh,well,that hasn’t been decided yet. | 哦 那个 都还没决定的事儿呢 |
[29:41] | so you’re a doctor? | 你是医生? |
[29:42] | yes,i’m a doctor. | 对 我是医生 |
[29:43] | does that mean you can’t drink with me? | 那是不是表示你不能跟我喝酒了? |
[29:45] | not at all. | 不是啊 |
[29:48] | joe. | |
[29:54] | george… you’re gonna kill someone. | George…你会射死人的 |
[29:56] | what are you doing? i’m workin’ it. | – 你在干嘛? – 我在练习 |
[29:58] | callie can be bad,so can i? | Callie都能玩几坏的 我干嘛不能? |
[30:02] | hey,watch it. | 嘿 看着点儿! |
[30:04] | george… callie is hot. | George…Callie很辣 |
[30:07] | she’s,like,really sexy,like,almost dirty-hot,and she’s hot for you. | 她非常性感 辣到几乎是放荡了 而她是为你而辣的 |
[30:11] | maybe you could keep using the darts as weapons, | 也许你可以继续扔飞镖当作武器 |
[30:15] | or you could go get lucky with the sexy,hot,dirty girl. | 或者你可以去找那位性感 火辣 放纵的女孩儿疯狂一晚 |
[30:23] | where is hgoing? | 他去哪儿? |
[30:25] | to get laid. | 去找人上床 |
[30:26] | god,you know,there is something wrong in the world when bambi’s getting laid, | 天哪 这世界肯定有问题 连乖宝宝都要跟人上床了 |
[30:29] | and i can’t get five minutes alone with burke. | 我和Burke却连5分钟都不能独处 |
[30:31] | – what are you doing? – day’s over. | – 你在干嘛? – 一天工作结束了 |
[30:32] | flippin’ a coin. | 在抛硬币 |
[30:34] | call it. | 你说哪面? |
[30:35] | the brain surgeon should be heads. | 今天做脑部手术了 选头 |
[30:37] | right. | 好 |
[30:48] | choice made. | 就这么定了 |
[30:50] | oh,that’s it? | 哦 就这样? |
[30:51] | you’re gonna base your choice on flipping a coin? | 你靠抛硬币来做选择? |
[30:53] | i’m taking a cue from benjamin. | 我是在看Benjamin的命运 |
[30:55] | impulsive,hont– it’s my new motto. | 冲动 诚实 我的新座右铭 |
[30:58] | benjamin died. | Benjamin死了 |
[31:02] | he wasn’t impulsive,meredith. he wasn’t honest. | 他不冲动 Meredith 他也不诚实 |
[31:05] | he was sick and brain damaged. | 他只是病了 脑子坏了 |
[31:07] | and now he’s dead. | 现在 他已经死了 |
[31:18] | mr. hernandez. | Hernandez先生 |
[31:20] | uh,may i? | 呃 我能坐吗? |
[31:30] | you–you okay? | 你…你没事吧? |
[31:33] | your son,he’s gonna be fine. | 你儿子会没事的 |
[31:36] | he was off with his friends. | 他跟他朋友出去了 |
[31:39] | i let him go off with that thing. | 我让他跟那帮家伙出去了 |
[31:42] | i knew better. i knew better. | 我早该知道 我早该知道 |
[31:48] | his friend,he has this driveway up on a hill. | 他的朋友 家里在山上有条车道 |
[31:54] | i just keep picturing him. | 我一直想象着 |
[31:58] | i keep picturing him going down that hill and… | 我一直想象着他冲下山的画面… |
[32:03] | and i didn’t stop him,and i shouldstopped m. | 我没阻止他 我应该要阻止他的 |
[32:06] | kids spin outta control sometimes. | 孩子有时候会失去控制的 |
[32:10] | they… spin outta control. | 他们…失去控制了 |
[32:12] | – you can’t– – yes,you can. | – 你也不能– – 能 |
[32:14] | you can control them. | 你能控制他们的 |
[32:15] | it’s your job as a parent to control them. | 控制他们是你作为家长的责任 |
[32:20] | ever sincehe divorce,i only get to see him every other weekend. | 从离婚以后 我隔周的周末才能见到他 |
[32:24] | i never woulda bought him that luge. | 我不该给他买车的 |
[32:26] | i never woulda let him go off on his own that way before. | 我以前绝对不会让他就那样自己出去 |
[32:33] | i went soft. | 我心软了 |
[32:35] | i went soft when he needed me to be the father. | 在他需要父亲的强权的时候 我心软了 |
[32:46] | i wish i’d had more fun. | 我只希望能再开心一些 |
[32:48] | i didn’t want to be a ut. | 我没想过当个荡妇 |
[32:50] | didn’t want to be a tramp. | 也不想像个妓女 |
[32:51] | didn’t have any fun. | 我从没开心过 |
[32:52] | my ex-husband,he had fun– | 我前夫–他可开心了 |
[32:54] | all sorts of fun with all sorts of women who were a lot more fun than me. | 他跟各种各样比我有趣得多的女人 找各种各样的乐子 |
[32:59] | nobody ever called him a slut. | 从没人叫过他荡夫 |
[33:01] | why is that? | 为什么呢? |
[33:03] | men can do it,but women can’t. | 男人能这样 女人却不行 |
[33:04] | women can. i know some who do. | 女人可以 我认识一些女士就可以 |
[33:06] | not without getting called names. | 可她们之中没人不被在背后骂娘的 |
[33:08] | what do you care what people call you? | 干嘛在意人们怎么骂你? |
[33:10] | i get called an ass. i don’t care. | 我被人叫混蛋 我不在乎 |
[33:11] | i don’t think you’re an ass. | 我不觉得你是混蛋 |
[33:13] | i don’t think you’re a slut. | 我不觉得你是荡妇 |
[33:20] | do y have a girlfriend,alex? | 你有女朋友吗 Alex? |
[33:21] | no,no girlfriend. | 没 我没女朋友 |
[33:23] | so you’re single? | 那你就是单身喽? |
[33:25] | s,definitely. | 是 绝对是 |
[33:27] | – i’m single. – i’m single,too. | – 我单身的 – 我也单身的 |
[33:33] | and i’m very bad at this,never having had any practice. | 我这方面太差了 从没练习过 |
[33:37] | so,um,i am… | 那 呃 我… |
[33:41] | i’m gonna go into the bathroom,and if i find myself alone in there after two minutes, | 我要去洗手间了 如果我发现两分钟后我仍是一个人 |
[33:46] | i’ll just touch up my makeup and come back out. | 我就只是补个妆 然后出来 |
[33:50] | but should you have any interest in fulfilling the wish of a potentially dying woman, | 不过你会不会有兴趣 来满足一个可能将死的女人的心愿? |
[33:56] | you know where i’ll be. | 你知道我会在哪里的 |
[34:32] | getting some exercise,dr.torres? | 在练习啊 Torres医生? |
[34:37] | yes.yes.sir.chief | 是 是的 先生 我是说院长 |
[35:01] | – hi. – hi. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[35:12] | finn. | |
[35:13] | derek. | |
[35:16] | thanks for coming. | 谢谢你们能来 |
[35:17] | both of you,thanks for coming. | 你们俩 谢谢你们都来了 |
[35:20] | so here’s the thing… | 那么 事情是这样的… |
[35:22] | i like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[35:25] | and i like you. | 我也喜欢你 |
[35:27] | and i thought i had a choice to make. | 我想我得要做出选择 |
[35:28] | i thought i had to decide. | 我想我必须决定了 |
[35:31] | but i think i owe myself the chance to consider my options. | 但是我觉得我应该给自己一个 考虑我的选择的机会 |
[35:35] | – options? – options? | – 选择? – 选择? |
[35:37] | there’s this thing that allows for the considering of options. | 有个东西能作为考虑选择的标准 |
[35:41] | in the olden days,they called it dating. | 在古时候 人们称之为约会 |
[35:44] | – dating. – yes. | – 约会 – 是的 |
[35:45] | i’d like to try that. | 我很想试试 |
[35:46] | – you wanna try dating. – yes. | – 你想试试约会 – 对 |
[35:50] | – both of us? – yes. | – 跟我们俩? – 对 |
[35:52] | and i understand if you’re not up for it. | 如果你们不愿意 我理解的 |
[35:55] | but i really hope you are. | 但我非常希望你们都能来 |
[36:07] | you bowing out? | 你要退出吗? |
[36:09] | no.you? | 不 你呢? |
[36:12] | i don’t think so. | 我也不这么认为 |
[36:16] | you’re here first,you get all the best cases. | 你最早来这儿 你能跟到最好的病例 |
[36:20] | trauma comes in the middle of the night,you get first dibs. | 外伤病人总在午夜送来 你能跟到第一现场 |
[36:23] | exactly. | 没错 |
[36:24] | yeah,i respect it,i do. | 是的 我对此表示尊重 真的 |
[36:28] | and also,i can’t have it. | 但同时 我无法让你继续这么做了 |
[36:29] | and you know that. | 你也知道的 |
[36:31] | you’re throwing me out? | 你要赶我出去吗? |
[36:32] | got no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[36:33] | this violates all sorts of codes,and you know it. | 这样违法了所有条例 你也清楚 |
[36:37] | so i have to go,but you’re allowed to live in your office? | 所以我必须走 可是你却能住在办公室里? |
[36:42] | you noticed that,huh? | 你注意到了 嗯? |
[36:43] | yeah,i’m pretty observant. | 是的 我观察力很敏锐 |
[36:45] | guess if i’m throwing you out,i have to follow my own rule. | 我想如果我要赶你出去 我就得以身作则 |
[36:49] | okay,i’m jealous. | 好吧 我是嫉妒了 |
[36:51] | but i have a right to be jealous,because i don’t want other guys touching your panties. | 可是我有权嫉妒 因为我不想别的男人碰你的小裤裤 |
[36:58] | great. that’s great. | 好 好极了 |
[37:03] | – you might wanna clear that up. – yes,sir. | – 你也许想去解释一下 – 是的 先生 |
[37:13] | ********ut,dana? | 你满足啦 Dana? |
[37:14] | gotta get back to the hospital,joe. | 我得回医院去啦 Joe |
[37:16] | gotta go kick this cancer’s ass. | 得回去把癌症干掉 |
[37:18] | okay. | 好的 |
[37:22] | ******** | 大干了一场哦 |
[37:24] | hey,alex. | 嘿 Alex |
[37:25] | uh,about today– | 呃 关于今天– |
[37:27] | dr.bailey,you were right. | Bailey医生 你是对的 |
[37:29] | i-i shouldn’t be getting physical with patients. | 我–我不该和病人发生肉体关系 |
[37:34] | the body is a slave to its impulses. | 身体是冲动的奴隶 |
[37:40] | i don’t know if it’s gonna get y better,mama. | 我不知道会不会好起来 妈妈 |
[37:45] | well,i do,baby. i do know. | 我知道的 宝贝 我知道 |
[37:51] | cristina,it’s late. | Cristina 很晚了 |
[37:53] | preston needs his sleep. | Preston要睡了 |
[37:57] | but the thing that makes us human… | 但是让我们之所以为人的… |
[37:59] | i’m sorry,mrs. burke. | 抱歉 Burke太太 |
[38:01] | i was just coming in to see if either of you needed anything before i went home for the evening. | 我只是在我回家休息之前 过来看看你们有没有什么需要 |
[38:07] | is what we can control. | 是我们对其的掌控 |
[38:09] | we’re fine. | 我们没事 |
[38:11] | good night,preston. | 晚安 Preston |
[38:13] | sleep well. | 好梦 |
[38:24] | hang in there. | 坚持就是胜利 |
[38:28] | after the storm… after the rush… | 暴风雨过后… 冲动过后… |
[38:32] | after the heat of the moment has passed… | 那一瞬的头脑发热过去了之后… |
[38:36] | – the panties? – yeah. | – 那条小裤裤? – 啥 |
[38:38] | – not mine. – yeah? | – 不是我的 – 啥? |
[38:42] | – the jealousy? – yeah. | – 你的嫉妒? – 嗯 |
[38:45] | insanely hot. | 火辣得让人疯狂 |
[38:50] | what’s with the suitcase? | 这行李是怎么回事? |
[38:53] | we can cool off and clean up the messes we’ve made. | 我们就要平静下来 并收拾好一切搞砸了的东西 |
[39:04] | i’m busy,you guys. leave me alone. | 我很忙 别管我 |
[39:06] | izzie. | |
[39:27] | i went soft. | 我太软弱了 |
[39:31] | i… | 我… |
[39:32] | had a baby,and i swore it wouldn’t change me,it does change you. | 我有了孩子 我发誓这不会改变我 但它改变了你 |
[39:41] | i got tired,i got busy,and i stopped teaching. | 我累 我忙 我停止授课 |
[39:48] | i stopped teaching when you needed a teacher the most. | 我在你最需要指导的时候停止了授课 |
[39:53] | – you couldn’t have stopped me. – yes,i could’ve. | – 你阻止不了我的 – 我能阻止的 |
[39:55] | you couldn’t have stopped you,but i could have. | 你阻止不了你自己 但我可以 |
[40:00] | and in the past,i would have. | 要是在过去 我一定会阻止你的 |
[40:05] | i went soft. | 我只是太软弱了 |
[40:08] | and i’m partly to blame for what happened,so… | 我对发生的事情有一定责任 所以… |
[40:15] | i want you to come back. | 我要你回来 |
[40:19] | you will talk to thief. | 你和院长谈谈 |
[40:21] | we’ll work it out,because you’re talented,and you’re capable,and we all make mistakes, | 我们能解决 因为你有天分 有能力 而我们都会犯错 |
[40:31] | and– and it’s enough muffins. | 并且…并且松饼已经够多了 |
[40:39] | we can try to let go of what was… | 我们能试着放手那些… |
[40:44] | i thought you were room service. | 我以为是客房服务 |
[40:56] | i feel terrible. | 我感觉糟透了 |
[40:58] | i’m not proud of what i did. | 我并不为我做的事情感到骄傲 |
[41:02] | you deserve better. | 你值得更好的 |
[41:05] | and i’m sorry about the… | 我很抱歉 关于… |
[41:08] | sorry about the panties… | 关于内裤的事情 抱歉 |
[41:11] | and the prom. | 还有舞会的事情 |
[41:15] | i-i’m sorry i did that. | 我…抱歉对你做了那样的事 |
[41:26] | yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:29] | i’m sorry you did that,too. | 我也很遗憾你做了那种事 |
[41:33] | our marriage is over. | 我们的婚姻结束了 |
[41:36] | yeah,i guess it is. | 是啊 我想是结束了 |
[41:39] | it’s a my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[41:42] | god,this is incredibly sad. | 天啊 真是太伤心了 |
[41:47] | i’m incredibly sad. | 我真的太伤心了 |
[41:53] | and then again… | 然后再一次… |
[41:58] | oh. | 噢 |
[42:00] | well,this is awkward. | 这可挺尴尬的 |
[42:08] | i feel much better now. | 我现在感觉好多了 |