时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “grey’s anatomy”… | |
[00:03] | she cut his lvad wire. | 她剪掉了他的起搏器电线 |
[00:05] | denny duquette dd at 7:42 this evening. | Denny Duquette在今晚7:42去世 |
[00:08] | I had a baby and I went soft. | 我有了孩子让我变得温柔了 |
[00:10] | Your hand is fine,and shepherd will clear youor surgery. | 你的手没事 Shepherd会帮你做手术 |
[00:14] | Our marriage is over. | 我们的婚姻结束了 |
[00:15] | Yeah,I guess it is. | 我想也是 |
[00:16] | Who am I to you,george? | 对你来说我是什么 George? |
[00:18] | Am I your girlfriend? | 是你女朋友吗? |
[00:19] | Am I somebody you mess around with? | 你是跟我玩玩的吗? |
[00:20] | Can I buy you a drink,callie? | Callie 我能请你喝杯吗? |
[00:21] | Only if you have it delivered to my hotel room,because I’m off to bed. | 除非你送到我房间里 因为我要睡觉了 |
[00:24] | You are a great guy. | 你是个非常好的人 |
[00:26] | So it’s derek. | 所以你选Derek |
[00:27] | he’s gonna hurt you again. | 他会再次伤害你 |
[00:29] | I’m walkin’ away. | 我决定放弃了 |
[00:30] | It’s for you. | 这是给你的 |
[00:30] | It’s from denny. | Denny给的 |
[00:37] | first do no harm– | 首先不要伤害 |
[00:39] | as doctors,we pledge to live by this oath. | 作为医生 我们保证以这个誓言为生 |
[00:44] | But harm happens… | 但是伤害常常发生… |
[00:45] | and then guilt happens. | 接着就是内疚 |
[00:47] | And there’s no oath for how to deal with that. | 不过没有誓言 教我们如何解决这个问题 |
[00:50] | morning. | 早啊 |
[00:51] | I thought we were done with the whole muffin thing. | 我以为松饼的事已经搞定了 |
[00:53] | This isn’t muffins. | 这不是松饼 |
[00:55] | This is breakfast. | 这是早餐 |
[00:56] | Hmm. | |
[00:56] | Mer needs a good,solid breakfast. | Mer需要一顿上等的固体早餐 |
[00:59] | First day back after the big surgery. | 手术归来的第一天 |
[01:01] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[01:02] | Of course I’m okay. | 当然好了 |
[01:03] | I’m a millionaire. | 我是百万富翁了 |
[01:04] | Fruit? | 要水果吗? |
[01:07] | What do you guys think about b&bs? | 你们觉得供应早餐的旅馆怎么样? |
[01:08] | I’m thinking about opening a b&b in vermont where the foliage is,you know? | 我考虑在佛蒙特州开家这样的旅馆 那里植物繁多 |
[01:12] | Maybe you should go back to bed. | 也许你该回到床上去 |
[01:13] | Can’T. | 不能 |
[01:14] | I’m going to the hospital. | 我要去医院 |
[01:15] | Are you gonna go talk to the chief? | 你准备去和主任谈了? |
[01:17] | Nope. | 不 |
[01:17] | Going to clean out my locker. | 去清理我的柜子 |
[01:19] | I could buy a hotel. | 我可以买间旅馆 |
[01:20] | How much do you think a hotel costs? | 你觉得一间旅馆要多少钱? |
[01:22] | Ooh. izzie! | 嚯 Izzie! |
[01:23] | Is that… | 那… |
[01:25] | that is $8 million. | 那可是800万呢 |
[01:27] | $8 million does not like to have juice spilled on it. | 800万可不喜欢果汁洒在它身上呢 |
[01:29] | You have to take that to the bank today. | 你今天得把这个存进去银行 |
[01:31] | It’s making me nervous in the house. | 它在这个房子里让我紧张 |
[01:33] | I will,as sooas I clean out my locker. | 我会的 一清理完柜子就去 |
[01:37] | I am fine. | 我很好 |
[01:38] | Really,I am fine. | 真的 很好 |
[01:40] | Denny loved me. | Denny爱我 |
[01:42] | He wanted me to have this money. | 我想要我得到这笔钱 |
[01:43] | He wants me to be happy. | 他想要我开心 |
[01:45] | So I’m happy. | 所以我就开心了 |
[01:47] | Juice? | 喝果汁? |
[01:51] | she’s losing it. | 她不知所措 |
[01:53] | She almost battered and deep fried an $8 1/2-million check this morning. | 她今天早上差点就弄坏 还有油炸那张850万的支票 |
[01:57] | That kind of money,I’d buy my own hospital and stock it full of sick people. | 有这么笔钱 我就买所自己的医院 而且那里住满了病人 |
[02:01] | Valvuloplasties and ruptured aneurysms… | 心瓣修复术还有动脉瘤破裂… |
[02:05] | You’re a psycho. You know that,right? | 你心理变态 知道吗 |
[02:07] | I’m not the one with an $8 1/2-million check I won’t cash. | 我不是那个拿着850万支票的人 不会兑现的 |
[02:10] | stop talking about me. | 不要讨论我了 |
[02:12] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[02:13] | I am cleaning out my locker and I am going home. | 我在清理柜子 然后就回家 |
[02:16] | Mer is the one with the problems. | Mer才是那个有问题的人 |
[02:20] | What’s wrong with me? | 我有什么事? |
[02:22] | Well,now you haven’t told mcdreamy that you dumped mcvet. | 你还没告诉梦幻医生你甩了兽医 |
[02:24] | Oh,you haven’t done that yet? | 你还没说啊? |
[02:25] | Dude,tell him already. | 伙计 早该告诉他了 |
[02:26] | She’s scared. | 她是害怕 |
[02:27] | I am not sred. | 我没害怕 |
[02:29] | Derek walked away. | Derek放弃了 |
[02:30] | He walked away. | 他放弃了 |
[02:31] | And maybe that’s a good thing. | 也许是件好事 |
[02:33] | I mean,maybe he’s happier. | 我是说 也许他高兴点 |
[02:34] | Maybe he’s moved on. | 也许他能继续他的生活 |
[02:35] | He’s got addison here. | 他让Addison来了这 |
[02:36] | He’s got mark here. | 他让Mark来了这 |
[02:37] | He’S… got a lot to deal with. | 他…有很多事要处理 |
[02:39] | And I’m not gonna make him feel guilty. | 我不想让他觉得愧疚 |
[02:41] | I mean,I am being an adult here. | 我是个成年人 |
[02:43] | And I am not going to drag him into our whole… | 而且我也不准备把他拖进我们整个… |
[02:47] | izzie is the one with the big check. | Izzie是那个拿着大额支票的人 |
[02:50] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[02:52] | Guilt never goes anywhere on its own. | 内疚决不会自个儿走的 |
[02:55] | It brings its friends doubt and insecurity. | 它还带来它的朋友怀疑和不安全感 |
[03:02] | is that your boyfriend again? | 又是你的男朋友? |
[03:04] | I do not have a boyfriend. | 我没有男朋友 |
[03:06] | Then why the guilty face? | 那为什么有内疚的表情? |
[03:08] | you were sexier when you weren’t talking. | 你不说话比较性感 |
[03:11] | am I keeping you,o’malley? | 你还归我管吗 O’malley? |
[03:16] | M&m in 15 minutes,people. | 15分钟后临床病理讨论 |
[03:18] | Wait,wait,wait. | 等等 等等 等等 |
[03:19] | We get to go to m&m? | 我们得去临床病理讨论? |
[03:20] | Even if we haven’t finished our rounds? | 即使我们还没查完房? |
[03:21] | Even if. | 即使 |
[03:21] | I want all of you the m&m today. | 我要你们今天都去临床病理讨论 |
[03:24] | Yes! | 好! |
[03:26] | People die in this hospital on our watch. | 在我们的照看下人们在这间医院去世 |
[03:28] | Once a month,we meet to discuss how our actions as physicians contributed to the deaths. | 一月一次 我们碰面讨论 作为医生对病人做得怎么样 |
[03:33] | This is a serious exercise. | 这是个很严肃的讨论 |
[03:35] | Dr. Bailey. | Bailey医生 |
[03:38] | George,alex,you guys get good seats. | George Alex你们去抢个好位置 |
[03:39] | Mer and I will get snacks. | Mer和我去买零食 好的 |
[03:40] | Yeah. | |
[03:41] | Uh,Mr. And mrs. Niles. | 嗯 Niles先生 太太 |
[03:42] | We kinda got turned around on our way to admitting. | 我们改变主意了 |
[03:44] | Oh,oh,not a problem. | 噢 噢 没问题 |
[03:45] | Dr. Karev, | Karev医生 |
[03:47] | uh,mrs Niles is scheduled for a mastectomy tomorrow. | Niles太太预定明天的乳房切除手术 |
[03:50] | Uh,why don’t you show her and her husband up to the fifth floor? | 为什么不送他们夫妇 去5楼的时候做个介绍呢? |
[03:52] | Is this the little man? | 这是你们的小孩吗? |
[03:55] | he is adorable. | 很可爱 |
[03:56] | He’s not so adorable at 4:00 in the morning when he’s screaming and won’t take a bottle. | 他早上4点哭闹着不肯喝奶的时候 就不那么可爱了 |
[03:59] | Can we just get to the room? | 我们能去房间了吗? |
[04:01] | It’s been kind of a rough week. | 这周有点艰难 |
[04:03] | She had to stop nursing. | 她不能喂奶了 |
[04:04] | Gus here just won’t eat. | Gus就是不愿吃东西 拿着 |
[04:05] | Here. | |
[04:05] | Why don’t I take you up? | 不如我带你们上去吧? 给你 |
[04:07] | There you go. | |
[04:08] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[04:09] | You know,you can try a little sugar water on the bottle,just until he gets used to it. | 你们可以试着在奶瓶里放点糖 直到他习惯为止 |
[04:16] | Does that woman have breast cancer? | 那个女的有乳癌? |
[04:18] | What is she,30 years old? | 她30岁了? |
[04:19] | It’s a new baby. | 这个孩子刚出生 |
[04:21] | Probably thought the lump was a milk duct. | 可能以为肿块是奶道阻塞 |
[04:23] | Hmm? | 啊? |
[04:25] | You learn things on the vagina squad. | 在妇科那边学到的 |
[04:26] | Okay,yeah,focus,people. | 好吧 注意了 大伙 |
[04:28] | M&m– | 临床病理讨论 |
[04:29] | insults flying,residents covering their asses,our bosses getting kicked in the teeth instead of us. | 恶言横行 住院医生自顾不暇 我们的老板有好受的 |
[04:34] | Seats,then snacks. | 座位 我们去买零食 |
[04:38] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[04:39] | I didn’t know you were coming to the m&M. | 我不知道你也去临床病理讨论 |
[04:41] | You brought snacks? | 你买了零食? |
[04:42] | Well… yeah? | 嗯… 是的? |
[04:46] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[04:47] | Fine. | 不错 |
[04:48] | Hey,no surgeries today,right? | 嘿 今天没手术? |
[04:50] | I mean,I’m ready if you need me. | 如果你需要我时刻准备着 |
[04:51] | No. | 没有 |
[04:53] | No surgeries. | 没有手术 |
[05:02] | Callie. | |
[05:04] | Hey. | |
[05:05] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[05:06] | Did you get my message– | 你收到我的留言– |
[05:07] | my messages? | 我的留言了吗? |
[05:08] | ye.. I gotta get a seat. | 是.. 我得去占个位置 |
[05:09] | Alex is saving us a bunch if you want to sit with us. | Alex帮我们留了座 如果你愿意跟我们坐一起的话 |
[05:12] | No. | 不要了 |
[05:21] | She’s trying to make me feel guilty about the other night about the izzie thing. | 她想要我对那天晚上Izzie的事感到内疚 |
[05:26] | I thought you said you apologized already? | 我以为你说你已经道歉了? |
[05:27] | I did. | 做了 |
[05:28] | I have. | 道过歉了 |
[05:29] | I’m done. | 受够了 |
[05:30] | I-I am not apologizing anymore. | 我-我不会再道歉了 |
[05:33] | I’m enjoying life. | 我享受生活 |
[05:34] | I’m loving the m&M. | 我爱临床病理讨论 |
[05:36] | okay,people,let’s begin. | 好了 大家 我们开始了 |
[05:38] | Patient 34986 died last month from complications following a heart transplant. | 34986号病人上个月死于 心脏移植手术后的并发症 |
[05:44] | Dr. Burke will present. | Burke医生会做介绍 |
[05:50] | You guys… | 你们… |
[05:51] | isn’t patient 34986… | 那个34986号病人… |
[05:54] | denny. | |
[05:55] | $8 million… | 800万… |
[05:57] | $8 million could get us on a plane to somewhere far,far away. | 800万可以给我们乘着飞机离开这 去很远的地方 |
[06:28] | Cause of death at autopsy was an embolus that dislodged from the suture line of the transplant | 验尸结果的死因是 移植后缝合处产生的血栓 |
[06:33] | and caused a C.V.A. With brain stem herniation. | 并且引起了脑疝便随着脑血管意外 |
[06:37] | So the company line is that he died of a C.V.A.? | 那么最后的结论是脑血管意外? |
[06:40] | There’s no company line. That’s what he died of. | 没有什么最后结论 那就是他的死因 |
[06:43] | Uh,yes,let’s get back to this,uh,patient’s need for an emergent transplant. | 让我们回到这里 嗯 病人需要紧急移植 |
[06:48] | You’re saying that his left ventricle had been weakened by the lvad malfunction? | 你声称他的左心室因 起搏器故障而开始衰弱? |
[06:53] | his left ventricle was weakened by the fact that he suffered from congestive heart failure. | 他的左心室衰弱事实上是 他遭受了充血性心力衰竭 |
[06:57] | oh,come on,Dr. Burke. | 拜托 Burke医生 |
[06:59] | We all know the lvad was cut by an intern. | 我们都知道起搏器的电线 被个实习医生剪断了 |
[07:02] | Oh,I’m going to my happy place. | 我要去能让我开心的地方 |
[07:04] | The exact chain of events remain unclear. | 这一系列的事件仍然还不清楚 |
[07:06] | It remains unclear to you because you’re in the E.R. | 你不清楚是因为你在急诊室 |
[07:08] | With a gunshot wound. | 中了枪伤 |
[07:10] | Why aren’t we hearing from Dr. Bailey? | 为什么我们不听听Bailey医生说呢? |
[07:12] | She was the senior physician on the case. | 她是这个病例中的高级医生 |
[07:13] | I am the attending on record. | 我是主治医生 |
[07:15] | Yes… | 是的… |
[07:17] | I was the resident in charge. | 当时是我当值 |
[07:30] | Dr. Burke has summarized the medical fas of this case. | Burke医生已经概括了一下 这个病例的医学解释 |
[07:34] | Are there any questions for me? | 对我还有什么问题吗? |
[07:47] | You recently had a baby,Dr. Bailey? | Bailey医生 你最近刚生了孩子? |
[07:50] | I don’t see what that has to do with– | 我看不出这个有什么关系 |
[07:51] | sleep deprivation coupled with wild swings in hormone levels | 睡眠减少加上荷尔蒙水平紊乱 |
[07:54] | are factors that could cloud anyone’s judgment. | 都可能是影响某人判断的因素 |
[07:57] | I sleep just fine,Dr. Savoy. | 我睡得很好 Savoy医生 |
[07:59] | Really? | 真的? |
[08:00] | ‘Cause if a patient died due to my poor decision making, | 因为如果一位病人去世 是因为我糟糕的决定 |
[08:03] | I’d probably lose at least a little sleep or it. | 我可能会睡不好或者根本睡不着 |
[08:05] | Let me remind everyone that our purpose here is not to place blame. | 我再次提醒大家 我们在这儿的目的不是责怪谁 |
[08:09] | This is a forum to discuss mistakes in patient care and learn from them. | 这个论坛是用来 讨论护理病患时的错误和吸取教训的 |
[08:14] | Well,so far,I haven’t heard Dr. Bailey admit to a mistake. | 到现在为止 我还没有听到Bailey医生承认错误 |
[08:17] | Why don’t they just put a bullet in the back of her head? | 他们为什么不直接从她脑袋后给她一枪? |
[08:19] | It would be more humane. | 那样会仁慈得多 |
[08:21] | so for a period of several hours,your interns were running amok in the hospital, | 你的实习医生们在医院里乱成一团 长达几个小时 |
[08:25] | totally unsupervised. | 完全失控了 |
[08:28] | I’m waiting for a qution. | 我在等待提问 |
[08:29] | The question is where re you? | 问题是当时你在哪里? |
[08:32] | There was the shooting,and the E.R. Was chaotic. | 当时发生枪击 急诊室里乱作一团 |
[08:36] | ER Is always chaotic. | 急诊室里总是乱成一团 |
[08:37] | Did you page them during this time? | 在其间你传呼过他们吗? |
[08:39] | Yes,I paged them multiple times. | 呼过 我呼了他们很多遍 |
[08:41] | Well,apparently,they thought it was okay to ignore your pages. | 那很显然他们无视你的传呼 |
[08:45] | Doctor,why do you think your interns have such contempt for your authority? | 医生 你怎么看你的实习医生 这样忽视你的威信? |
[08:49] | You don’t know what the hell you’re talking about! | 你他妈的在说些什么! |
[08:51] | Dr. Karev,sit down. | Karev医生 坐下 |
[09:01] | izzie. | |
[09:08] | Next question. | 下一个问题 |
[09:11] | Derek says that neither of you brought any assets into the marriage. | Derek说你们婚后没有什么联名物产 |
[09:14] | Well,I had my trust fund and a sparkling personality… | 嗯 我有自己的信托基金和良好信誉 |
[09:20] | oh,and the futon couch. | 我们还有那个蒲垫沙发 |
[09:21] | Yes,addison had a very ugly,very heavy futon couch. | 是的 Addison有一个 又难看又笨重的蒲垫沙发 |
[09:24] | What ever happened to that couch? | 那个沙发怎么样了? |
[09:25] | We gave it to rk. | 我们把它给了Mark |
[09:27] | – She can have him. – I don’t want him. | – 她可以拥有他 – 我不想要他 |
[09:29] | Okay,well,that’s settled. What else? | 好吧 这个解决了 还有什么? |
[09:30] | So aside from addison’s trust fund,which remains in her name | 除了Addison的信托基金 看看还有什么在她名下 |
[09:34] | you’ll split everything stocks,bonds,401ks down the middle. | 你们会平分所有的股票 债券 基金 |
[09:37] | The only that gets a little complicated is the real estate. | 唯一有点复杂的是房产 |
[09:40] | Let me make this,uh,simple. | 让我把繁事化简 |
[09:42] | I’d like to keep my trailer and the land in seattle. | 我想保留我的拖车和 在西雅图的地产 |
[09:45] | Addison can have the rest. | Addison可以拥有其他的一切 |
[09:46] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[09:47] | That’s the house in the hamptons and the brownstone overlooking central park? | 就是在Hampsons的那座 鸟瞰中央公园的褐色砂石建筑? |
[09:50] | That’s very generous,Dr. Shepherd. | 非常慷慨 Shepherd医生 |
[09:52] | Thank you. | – 谢谢 – 等等 |
[09:52] | Hold on. | |
[09:53] | He’s up to something. | – 他有所企图 – 我没有 |
[09:54] | No,I’m not. | |
[09:55] | I came here to fight over cds and books,go to war over a crystal vase. | 我来这儿是为了我的CD和书 还有水晶花瓶 |
[09:58] | What are you up to,derek? | 那你是为什么呢 Derek? |
[09:59] | The divorce is my fault. | 离婚是我的错 |
[10:00] | Let me take responsibility. | 让我来承担责任吧 |
[10:02] | We both had affairs. | 我们俩都有外遇 |
[10:03] | You had a one-night stand with mark. | 你和Mark有一夜情 |
[10:06] | Derek,actually… | Derek 实际上… |
[10:08] | well,it was– | 嗯 那是… |
[10:08] | oh,okay,it was two nights. | 哦 好吧 是两晚 |
[10:10] | You made a mistake. | 你犯了个错误 |
[10:12] | Meredith and I,we had a relationship. | 但Meredith和我 是一段感情 |
[10:15] | Make these changes,and I’ll sign it today. | 做些改变吧 我今天就签字 |
[10:20] | you weren’t supposed to be in here,izzie. | 你不该来这里 Izzie |
[10:22] | You shouldn’t have had to see that. | 你不必看到这些的 |
[10:24] | No,it’s fine. | 没事的 |
[10:26] | I’m fE. | 我很好 |
[10:28] | Clearly the doctor thing was not working for me. | 很明显医生并不适合我 |
[10:32] | So go about your business. | 那你们继续努力吧 |
[10:34] | Run labs,cure cancer. | 处理化验单 治疗癌症 |
[10:35] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[10:36] | You’re not going home. | 你不能回家 |
[10:38] | Either you hang out with us or we’ll call your mother. | 要么你和我们在一起 不然我打电话给你妈妈 |
[10:42] | She’s just a few hours away,and I’m sure she wouldn’t mind coming and staying with you,all day. | 她刚走不久 她肯定不介意 赶回来整天陪着你 |
[10:48] | You wouldn’T. | – 你不会那样做 – 我打了 |
[10:49] | Dialing. | |
[10:50] | Whoa. Hey,hey. Okay. | 噢 嘿 嘿 好吧 |
[10:53] | I’ll just… | 我就是… |
[10:55] | go hang out in the locker room. | 去更衣室待一会儿 |
[11:12] | what is she doing here? | 她来这儿干嘛? |
[11:13] | She has no business in this room. | 她与这里无关 |
[11:18] | What are you looking at me for? | 你们看我干嘛? |
[11:20] | I didn have anything to do with this. | 我和这件事没有一点瓜葛 |
[11:22] | I didn’t have anything to do with any of this. | 我和这件事根本没有任何关系 |
[11:25] | I’ll stay with her today,if that’s okay. | 如果可以的话 我今天会陪着她 |
[11:28] | I’ll update charts and I’ll run labs and just keep an eye on her,if that’s okay. | 我会更新一下病历 处理化验单 一边看着她 |
[11:33] | She shouldn’t be alone. | 她不能孤单一人 |
[11:35] | fine. | 好吧 |
[11:38] | Dr. Bailey… | Bailey医生 |
[11:39] | we just wanna say ,we’re really sorry about the m&M. | 这里发生的一切 很抱歉 |
[11:42] | No,you do not get to apologize to me for this. | 不用 你们不需要为这个向我道歉 |
[11:45] | You do not get to feel better. | 你们不会因此感觉好点 |
[11:48] | Neither do I. | 我也一样 |
[11:50] | Get to work. | 回去工作吧 |
[11:51] | O’malley,just keep an eye on her. | O’malley 好好看着她 |
[11:54] | Yes,Dr. Bailey. | 好的 Bailey医生 |
[12:01] | Dr. Bailey,you understand. | Bailey医生 你明白的 |
[12:03] | It’s nothing personal. | 那不是针对个人的 |
[12:05] | People talking about your hormone levels starts feeling pretty personal. | 人们都在议论 你的荷尔蒙指标变得很有针对性 |
[12:09] | Hey,Dr. Bailey. | 嘿 Bailey医生 |
[12:11] | Look,you’re the baby whisperer. | 你的话婴儿真的能听懂 |
[12:12] | Gus here drank the whole bottle. | Gus现在都能喝一瓶了 |
[12:13] | Here,you want to hold him? | 你想抱抱他吗? |
[12:15] | Uh,actually now isn’t a good time. | 呃 现在不大方便 |
[12:17] | I’m about to go and get yourife’s labs. | 我现在要去取你妻子的化验单 |
[12:19] | Oh,yeah. | 哦 这样啊 |
[12:21] | do you,uh,think you could talk to her? | 嗯 你可以跟她聊聊吗? |
[12:23] | She’s kind of freaking out. | 她有点不知所措 |
[12:24] | She’s not too sure about the mastectomy. | 她对乳房切除术不大了解 |
[12:25] | She’s thinking maybe a lumpectomy. | 她在考虑乳房肿瘤切除术 |
[12:27] | I know she likes you. | 我知道她喜欢你 |
[12:28] | Maybe you could talk her into– | 也许你可以劝她… |
[12:29] | oh,no,no. | 噢 不 不行 |
[12:30] | It’s not my job to talk her into anything. | 劝她做什么不是我的事情 |
[12:32] | Maybe if she knew more about her reconstructive options… | 也许如果她对她可重造的选择 有更多了解… |
[12:36] | um,I’ll send our plastic surgeon up. | 嗯 我会请我们的整形医生过来 |
[12:49] | hey,chief. | 嘿 主任 |
[12:50] | You got a minute? | 你有空吗? |
[12:51] | Sure. | 有 |
[12:53] | That was qui a morning,huh? | 恶劣的上午 是不? |
[12:55] | It was. | 是啊 |
[12:56] | It’s always good to be reminded how important it is to be at the top of your game. | 被提醒身处你游戏的最高处是多么重要 这种感觉总是很好 |
[13:00] | That’s actually what I wanted to talk to you about. | 那正是我想和你谈的 |
[13:02] | I am so glad you are back in this building. | 我很高兴你回到这里 |
[13:04] | I need your help focusing the staff. | 我需要你帮我凝聚人心 |
[13:06] | They respond to you as an authority figure. | 你可以影响他们的行为 |
[13:09] | I mean,you’re an example of what they should be– | 我是说 你是他们前进的榜样– |
[13:11] | a leader. | 一个领导者 |
[13:13] | I’m glad to have you back,preston. | 我很高兴你能回来 Preston |
[13:16] | Thank you,chief. | 谢谢你 主任 |
[13:26] | You’re back. | 你回来了 |
[13:28] | I am. | 是啊 |
[13:29] | You look,uh,good without an appendix. It suits you. | 你手术后气色很好 |
[13:33] | How are you? | 你怎么样? |
[13:35] | Fine. | 很好 |
[13:37] | How are you? | 你呢? |
[13:39] | I’m great. | 我很好 |
[13:41] | Feeling well? | 身体好点了吗? 不疼了吗? |
[13:41] | No pain? | |
[13:43] | No pain. | 不疼了 |
[13:47] | oh. | 噢 |
[13:49] | That’s your wife. | 是你妻子 |
[13:50] | I’m on her service. | 我为她服务 |
[13:52] | Oh. Okay,then. | 哦 这样 好吧 |
[13:54] | I won’t stand in your way. | 我先走了 |
[14:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:06] | Hi.I was paged by Dr. Montgomery-shepherd. | 我被Montgomery Shepherd医生传呼 |
[14:09] | Dr. Grey. | Grey医生 |
[14:10] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[14:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:12] | And,uh,it’s just montgomery now. | 还有 嗯 现在只用叫Montgomery了 |
[14:14] | What? | 什么? |
[14:15] | My name. | 我的名字 |
[14:16] | The divorce was finalized this morning. | 今天早晨我们正式离婚了 |
[14:18] | So… | 所以… |
[14:19] | montgomery. | 就叫我Montgomery |
[14:21] | To add to our fun,we’ve been asked to consult on a case | 有趣的是 我们得去处理一起病例 |
[14:24] | where a woman has a foreign object stuck inside of her. | 一个女人把外物卡在身体里了 |
[14:30] | It hurts whenever you move. | 你一动它就疼 |
[14:32] | Well,then keep your weight off my bad knee. | 好吧 你别压在我受伤的膝盖上 |
[14:34] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:35] | I thought it was on the left side. | 我以为是左膝盖 |
[14:37] | 19 years of marriage,you’d think you’d have that one down. | 结婚19年 你应该知道的 |
[14:40] | It appears that her husband is the foreign object. | 看上去 她老公是异物 |
[14:43] | Ex-husband. | 前夫 |
[14:46] | Ooh! | 哦! |
[14:52] | you had to go and get a piercing. | 你怎么蠢得去穿环 |
[14:55] | sonja. | |
[14:55] | What? | 怎么了? |
[14:56] | It’s not like they’re not going to find out. | 你以为她们不会发现吗 |
[14:59] | This is so embarrassing. | – 这很尴尬 – 不 |
[15:00] | No. | |
[15:00] | Embarrassing is meeting your husband for lunch with your ex-husband still attached. | 约了老公吃饭 又和前夫这样粘在一起才尴尬 |
[15:06] | How long is this gonna take? | 这样要多久? |
[15:07] | Because I really don’t want my husband finding out. | 我真不希望我老公知道 |
[15:10] | Please,could you work outsome small miracle? | 拜托 你们能创造点奇迹么? |
[15:14] | Well,first of all,we have to figure out what the piercing is caught on. | 首先 我们得判断是什么卡住那环 |
[15:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:18] | Do you have any piercings? | 你有穿环吗? |
[15:20] | Me?No! | 我?没有! |
[15:22] | Ow! | 哦! |
[15:23] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:24] | I sell real estate. | 我是卖房的 |
[15:26] | What is that supposed to mean? | 你什么意思? |
[15:27] | I sell real estate,too. | 我也卖房的 |
[15:29] | We’ve been divorced for five years. | 我们离婚五年了 |
[15:32] | But we keep running into each other,you know,work stuff. | 可有工作原因 我们经常接触 |
[15:37] | We get together sometimes. | 我们有时还在一起 |
[15:38] | it’s stupid and weak,and it is never happening again. | 真傻 以后再也不会了 |
[15:43] | Okay,well,Dr. Grey is going to check on the x-rays,and then– | 好了 Grey医生去准备X光 |
[15:46] | then we’ll take it from there,okay? | 等会我们再看看情况 |
[15:47] | But,um,you– | 不过 你 |
[15:49] | you might want to cancel your lunch plans. | 估计要取消你的午餐计划了 |
[15:54] | hey. | |
[15:57] | That m&m was– | 那个讨论… |
[15:58] | yeah. | 是的 |
[16:02] | I went to tell the chief… | 我想跟院长… |
[16:05] | about my hand. | 说我手的事 |
[16:09] | Burke,how– | |
[16:11] | but I couldn’T. | 但我做不到 |
[16:13] | I… | 我… |
[16:16] | I don’t know what I’m going to do. | 我不知道该怎办 |
[16:19] | Well,I-I can be there if you need me in surgery. | 如果手术需要我 我可以帮忙 |
[16:21] | I’m not going to do any surgeries. | 我不打算做手术 |
[16:25] | I’m gonna catch up on paperwork. | 我得赶报告 |
[16:27] | Wait,so– | 等等 那… |
[16:28] | so what does that mean? | – 你什么意思? – 我不知道 |
[16:28] | I don’t know. | |
[16:31] | I don’t know what I’m going to do. | 我不知道我该怎样 |
[16:34] | I need time to think. | 我要点时间想想 |
[16:36] | I have… | 我还有… |
[16:38] | paperwork. | 报告要写 |
[16:40] | I need to do paperwork. | 我得写报告 |
[16:45] | I know how the rumor mill works around here,george,okay? | 我知道谣言怎么传的 George 是吧? |
[16:47] | I’m the crazy intern,and now I’m the crazy intern whose friends have to babysit her. | 我是个疯实习生 现在还需要朋友来照顾 |
[16:50] | You know what we should talk about is what you’re gonna do with all | 现在该讨论的是 |
[16:52] | that money once you deposit the check after we don’t let you destroy it. | 该怎么花钱 |
[16:56] | don’t move,adam. | 别动 Adam. |
[16:56] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[16:57] | I’m not moving. | 我没动 |
[16:58] | Are those people having sex? | 他们在做爱? |
[16:59] | just lay still. | 躺着别动 |
[17:00] | They were having sex. | 他们刚才在做爱 |
[17:01] | Now they’re just fighting. | 现在在打架 |
[17:03] | Good to have you back,stevens. | 很高兴你回来 Stevens |
[17:05] | I’m not back. | 我不是回来 |
[17:06] | I’m fine,just not back. | 我很好 但没想回来 |
[17:09] | Hey,you’re addison forbes montgomery-shepherd. | 你是Addison Forbes |
[17:12] | That’s a lot of names,a lot of rich sounding names. | 名字这么长 听着很有钱 |
[17:14] | You’re rich,right? | 你很有钱 对么? |
[17:16] | oh,that’s rude. | 我有点失礼 |
[17:17] | That’s a rude question. I’m sorry. | 很失礼的问题 抱歉 |
[17:18] | It’s just that I’m rich now,too. | 不过我现在也很有钱 |
[17:20] | You’re not rich until you deposit the check. | 你兑现支票以后才有钱 |
[17:22] | Do you ever feel guilty? | 你觉得有负罪感么? |
[17:23] | I’m sorry. | 你意思是? |
[17:24] | Being rich. | 做有钱人 |
[17:25] | ‘Cause I have all this money now, | 因为我现在有钱了 |
[17:27] | and I don’t really feel like I did anything to deserve it, | 我只是觉得自己不值得 |
[17:29] | and I can’t really talk to my friends about it… | 我没法告诉我的朋友 |
[17:30] | ’cause they’re all so poor. | 因为他们那么穷 |
[17:32] | Standing right here,izzie. | 你说我吗 Izzie |
[17:35] | Deposit the check,stevens. | 兑现支票 Stevens |
[17:37] | Just start there,okay? | 从这开始 |
[17:40] | And,um,the guilt will work itself out. | 负罪感会慢慢过去的 |
[17:51] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[17:53] | You’re everywhere. | 哪儿都能看到你 |
[17:53] | Well,I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:54] | For once,it was actually not on purpose. | 我真不是故意的 |
[17:59] | Do these look blurry to you? | 你能看清这个么? |
[18:05] | What exactly am I looking at? | 这是什么? |
[18:06] | A divorced couple who got stuck together during– | 一对离婚夫妻做爱的时候卡一起了 |
[18:08] | oh,wow. | 哦 |
[18:09] | That’s gotta be pretty awkward. | – 太尴尬了 – 是啊 |
[18:11] | Yeah. | |
[18:11] | Divorced five years,and still going at it like teens at the prom… | 离婚五年 还和年轻人一样火热 |
[18:15] | so to speak. | 随便说说 |
[18:19] | Speaking of divorce… | 说到离婚… |
[18:23] | I heard because I’m working with your wife. | 我和你老婆一起工作 |
[18:25] | Ex-wife. | 前妻 |
[18:26] | It was time. | 成过去了 |
[18:28] | Good. | 好的 |
[18:30] | How’s finn? | Finn怎么样? |
[18:33] | Finn is… | Finn 他… |
[18:35] | fine. | 挺好的 |
[18:38] | Good. | 不错 |
[18:41] | You’re right. They’re blurry. | 你说的对 是不清楚 |
[18:44] | You should get some new ones. | 你该重新拍 |
[18:49] | If you go ahead with the mastectomy,there are several reconstructive options. | 如果你决定进行乳房切除 有几种替代选择 |
[18:53] | Saline implants are used most often,but silicone has a more natural look and feel. | 最常用的是盐水包 不过硅胶更自然 |
[19:00] | I can’t deal with this right now. | 我现在没法决定 |
[19:02] | diana,come on. | Diana 来吧 |
[19:03] | It’ll take two seconds,huh? | 只用两秒就行 是吧? |
[19:04] | You’re the one who has to feel them,so you decide. | 你是感受的人 你决定 |
[19:07] | I n’t care. | 我无所谓 |
[19:08] | Dude,believe me,you care. | 老兄 相信我 你会介意 |
[19:09] | Dr. Karev. | Karev医生 |
[19:10] | Dude,he’s right. | 老兄 他是对的 |
[19:12] | You care. | 你介意 |
[19:24] | Dr. Bailey? | Bailey医生? |
[19:26] | What’s wrong with my wife? | 我老婆怎么了? |
[19:28] | I’M… sorry. | 不好意思 |
[19:31] | Uh,as you know,she has stage iib breast cancer. | 你知道她因为乳癌要切除… |
[19:34] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[19:35] | Will you please te me what’s wrong with her? | 你能告诉我她到底怎么了? |
[19:38] | Mr. Niles– | Niles先生 |
[19:39] | ’cause she won’T. | 因为她不愿意 |
[19:41] | She won’t talk to me. | 不愿和我说话 |
[19:42] | I’ve tried,and I’m trying. | 我试过了 一直在试 |
[19:43] | And I know this sucks,and it’s scary,but we can do this. | 我知道这很讨厌 很吓人 但我们能做到 |
[19:46] | We can fight this. | 我们能战胜病魔 |
[19:47] | But she won’T. | 但她不愿面对 |
[19:48] | She won’t even look at gus. | 她甚至不看Gus |
[19:49] | She won’t hold him,and all he wants is his mom. | 她不愿抱他 可孩子要妈妈 |
[19:51] | He’s just– | 她其实 |
[19:52] | she’s such a good mom. | 她是个了不起的妈妈 |
[19:54] | I know it doesn’t seem like that,but she is. | 我知道她看上去不太好 但她的确了不起 |
[19:59] | Okay,I can schedule a psych consult. | 好的 我给她安排心理咨询 |
[20:02] | I don’t want a psych consult. | 我不要心理咨询 |
[20:06] | I just want my wife back. | 我要我老婆回来 |
[20:09] | please. | 求你 |
[20:11] | Now she’s talking crazy,how she might not ve the surgery at all. | 她现在很激动 她可能不接受手术 |
[20:16] | Mr. Niles– | Niles先生 |
[20:17] | can you please tell her that she has to have the surgery? | 能告诉她 她必须做这个手术么? |
[20:21] | Please. | 拜托 |
[20:23] | Somebody has to tell her. | 得有人告诉她 |
[20:26] | I did this for you,you know? | 我做这个是为了你 知道吗? |
[20:28] | You know,you have got to stop doing things for me. | 你得停止为我做任何事情 |
[20:31] | I’m with tom now. | 我现在和Tom在一起 |
[20:32] | I love tom. | 我爱Tom |
[20:35] | I still can’t believe you left me for that guy. | 我还是没法相信你为了那个家伙离开我 |
[20:38] | Wh-what does tom have that don’t,huh? | 那个-Tom有什么是我没有的? |
[20:40] | Well,he doesn’t have a pierced– | 他没有在身体上穿环 |
[20:42] | you two need to stay completely still | 你们两个别乱动 |
[20:45] | so that we can get a clear picture. | 那样我们就能拍张清晰的照片 |
[20:48] | We fought through 19 years of marriage. | 我们结婚19年一直在吵架 |
[20:51] | The only time we didn’t fight was | 唯一不吵架的时候 |
[20:53] | when we were having sex. | 就是我们在做爱 |
[20:55] | that’s not true. | 那不是真的 |
[20:57] | I still love you. | 我还爱你 |
[20:58] | Okay,I-I’m in hell. | 好吧 我-我在地狱 |
[21:01] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[21:03] | Dad! | 爸爸! |
[21:04] | Scratch that. | 该死 |
[21:05] | Now I’m in hell. | 真的在地狱了 |
[21:13] | Jennifer,maybe you want to go wait in the– | Jennifer 也许你愿意在外面等 |
[21:15] | you guys are so paying for my therapy and my rent… | 你们要为此付我的治疗费 我的房租… |
[21:21] | and a new car. | 还有我新车的钱 |
[21:22] | of course,sweetie. | 当然了 亲爱的 |
[21:23] | Oh,go ahead. | 噢 继续吧 |
[21:24] | Coddle her. | 宠坏她 |
[21:25] | You are old enough to know that your parents | 你已经够大了 要知道你父母 |
[21:28] | are sexual beings and that they make mistakes. | 是需要性的人 还有他们也犯错 |
[21:31] | Oh,is that what you call this,mom,a mistake? | 你叫这个错误 妈妈? |
[21:34] | Because I call this you,once again,being a slut. | 因为我叫这个你 再一次 叫作荡妇 |
[21:37] | Hey! | |
[21:37] | You don’t talk to me like that. | 你不能那么和我说话 |
[21:38] | I am your mother! | 我是你妈妈! |
[21:39] | Yeah,and what a great role model you’ve turned out to be. | 是啊你是个做得多么好的榜样啊 |
[21:42] | Look at you– | 看看你– |
[21:42] | cheating on your husband with your ex-husband. | 你和你前夫对你丈夫不忠 |
[21:44] | God! | 上帝! |
[21:45] | And,daddy,what are you doing? | 还有你 爸爸 你在干什么呀? |
[21:46] | I thought– | 我以为– |
[21:47] | I thought you had finally moved on. | 我以为你最终开始了自己的生活 |
[21:48] | You said you were gonna start dating. | 你说过你要开始约会了 |
[21:49] | It’s complicated,honey. | 这很复杂 亲爱的 |
[21:55] | Well,it seems that your I.U.D. | 好象你的子宫内避孕器 |
[21:57] | Has dislodged from your uterus,hooked on | 因为脱落 钩住了你丈夫的穿环 |
[22:00] | to your husband’s piercing and is embedded | 而且嵌入了你的阴道壁 |
[22:02] | in your vaginal wall. | |
[22:04] | Did she say “piercing”? | 她说了”穿环”? |
[22:06] | Daughter. | 女儿 |
[22:08] | Perfect. | 太棒了 |
[22:12] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[22:12] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[22:14] | So… | 那么… |
[22:15] | who got the brownstone? | 谁得到了brownstone的房子? |
[22:16] | You heard? | 你听说了? |
[22:17] | People talk around here. | 这里的人谈论的 |
[22:18] | I listen. | 我就听了 |
[22:19] | Who got the brownstone? | 谁得到了brownstone的房子? |
[22:20] | It’s none of your business. | 不关你的事 |
[22:23] | I left my bike in the basement. | 我把我的自行车留在地下室了 |
[22:24] | I just want to know who to talk to to get it back. | 我只是想知道和谁谈去拿回来 |
[22:26] | Buy a new bike. | 买辆新的 |
[22:34] | I got the brownstone. | 我得到了brownstone的房子 |
[22:35] | And you’ll get your bike back when you | 你醒悟过来并且回家的时候 |
[22:38] | come to your senses and go back home. | 就能拿到你的车了 |
[22:40] | Derek took the hamptons? | Derek拿了hamptons的房子? |
[22:42] | Derek hates the hamptons. | Derek讨厌hamptons的房子 |
[22:44] | Derek gave you the hamptons,too? | Derek也把hamptons的房子给了你? |
[22:47] | He still doesn’t know the whole story,does he? | 他还是不知道整件事? |
[22:49] | No. | 不知道 |
[22:50] | And as long as you don’t tell him, | |
[22:51] | you get to be the good guy, | 你就是那个好人 |
[22:52] | and I’m just the chump who seduced | 而我只是个诱惑他妻子 |
[22:53] | his wife for the hell of it. | 遭受这一切可怕的事的白痴 |
[22:55] | Real fair. | 真是公平啊 |
[23:00] | I think I’m gonna buy something | 我想我要给Bailey和Burke买些东西 |
[23:01] | for bailey and for burke. | |
[23:04] | What do you think burke would want? | 你们觉得Burke想要什么? |
[23:05] | Nothing you can get with money. | 你光用钱可买不到 |
[23:06] | He likes jazz. | 他喜欢爵士乐 |
[23:07] | I’m not buying him a cd,george. | 我才不会给他买张CD呢 George |
[23:08] | I’m a multimillionaire. | 我可是个千万级的富翁 |
[23:09] | I need to buy him something… | 我要给他买点… |
[23:11] | big. | 值钱的东西 |
[23:12] | A house… | 一栋房子… |
[23:13] | in the bahamas. | 在巴哈马 |
[23:14] | I’d buy the bahamas,or at least a bahama. | 我会买巴哈马群岛 或者至少其中一个岛 |
[23:18] | An island. | 一个岛 |
[23:18] | You know,for $8 million,I’d buy an island. | 有了800万 我就买个岛 |
[23:20] | Oh,you’re an intern. | 噢 你是个实习医生 |
[23:22] | When would you have time to go to your bahama? | 你什么时候有时间去你的巴哈马岛? |
[23:23] | I’d quit. | 我会辞职 |
[23:24] | Oh,no,you wouldn’T. | 噢 不 你不会的 |
[23:25] | You’re a surgeon. | 你是个外科医生 |
[23:26] | You operate. | 你做手术 |
[23:26] | That’s what you do. | 那就是你要做的 |
[23:31] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:32] | what? | 什么? |
[23:33] | It’s fine. | 没事啊 |
[23:35] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[23:37] | I am not a surgeon. | 我不是个外科医生 |
[23:38] | My patient? | 我病人? |
[23:39] | 30 year old with advanced breast cancer. | 30岁患有乳房癌症晚期 |
[23:41] | I say live your life while you can in the bahamas. | 要我说 能住巴哈马群岛时 就好好享受 |
[23:44] | Have you told derek yet | 对Derek说了吗? |
[23:45] | that you broke up with finn? | 说你跟Finn分手了? |
[23:46] | I’m giving him time. | 我给他时间 |
[23:48] | That’s stupid. | 真傻 |
[23:49] | You know what’s stupid? | 知道什么才傻吗? |
[23:50] | Is carrying around a check for $8 million. | 就是带着八百万支票瞎转 |
[23:54] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[23:56] | The check is fine. | 支票也好好的 |
[23:57] | We’re all fine,okay? | 大家都好好的 对吗? |
[24:10] | I slept with another guy. | 我跟别的男人上床了 |
[24:13] | Do I tell george? | 应该告诉George吗? |
[24:18] | I,um… | 我 呃… |
[24:20] | broke up with finn. | 和Finn分手了 |
[24:22] | Do I tell derek? | 要告诉Derek吗? |
[24:27] | I can’t tell derek. | 我不能告诉他 |
[24:30] | I have to tell george. | 我必须告诉George |
[24:37] | Honey,please,at least hold gus. | 亲爱的 求你了 至少抱抱Gus |
[24:40] | No,don’t– | 不 不要 别这样 |
[24:40] | stop it. | |
[24:42] | Will you at least talk to me? | 你就不能跟我谈谈? |
[24:43] | I want you to leave me alone. | 你让我安静会儿 |
[24:49] | You took a lot of hits today at that m&M. | 你今天在论坛上受到多方指责 |
[24:52] | Some of ’em justified,some of ’em not. | 有些是合理的 有些不是 |
[24:56] | Compassion and empathy are a big part of the job. | 这工作非常需要怜悯和感情 |
[25:01] | Look,I don’t care what savoy said, | 听着 我不在意Savoy说的 |
[25:03] | and I know I haven’t always been supportive, | 也知道自己没有一直支持你 |
[25:07] | but being a parent makes you a better doctor. | 但有了孩子让你成了一个更好的医生 |
[25:26] | hi. | 嗨 |
[25:27] | I just… | 我只是… |
[25:28] | wanted to say hi. | 想打个招呼 |
[25:32] | Denny left me $8 million– | Denny留给我八百万– |
[25:33] | $8.7 million to be exact. | 事实上是870万 |
[25:35] | Did you know that he had money? | 你知道他很富有吗? |
[25:38] | ‘Cause I didn’t know. | 因为我不知道 |
[25:39] | No,I didn’t know. | 不 我也不知道 |
[25:42] | I’m thinking about using it to travel, | 我考虑用来旅游 |
[25:44] | maybe go to italy. | 也许去意大利 |
[25:45] | I’ve never been there before. | 从没去过 |
[25:46] | I hear venice is amazing. | 我听说威尼斯很美 |
[25:47] | Izzie– | |
[25:48] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[25:49] | Really,I am. | 真的很好 |
[25:50] | I’m fine. | 很好 |
[25:51] | Everyone thinks I’m not. | 每个人都怀疑 |
[25:52] | Everyone thinks I’M… | 都认为我… |
[25:54] | but I’m fine. | 但我很好 |
[25:56] | You’re fine. | 你很好 |
[25:58] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[25:59] | Everything’s fine. | 每件事都很好 |
[26:04] | So… | 那么… |
[26:05] | I got shot. | 我中枪了 |
[26:08] | I got shot because I was coming back to the | 中枪 因为赶着回… |
[26:09] | hospital to check on denny because you told me to. | 医院检查Denny 因为是你要求的 |
[26:16] | I’m not fine. | 我不好 |
[26:18] | Denny asked you to marry him,and now he is dead. | Denny要你嫁给他 现在却死了 |
[26:22] | You’re not fine. | 你也不好 |
[26:24] | Don’t come in here and… | 别只是进来 然后… |
[26:29] | just… | 只是… |
[26:32] | we’re not fine. | 我们都不好 |
[26:35] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:39] | We were friends. | 我们曾是朋友 |
[26:40] | You were my boss,but… | 你是我上司 但… |
[26:41] | I think we were friends,too. | 我还是认为我们是朋友 |
[26:45] | And– | 而且– 而且我从没想过… |
[26:45] | and I never meant… | |
[26:48] | for anyo to get hurt. | 会有人受伤 |
[26:50] | And I know there is nothing I can do to take it back. | 我知道不管做什么都挽回不了 |
[26:54] | No. | 不行 |
[26:56] | Preston,please– | Preston 拜托你– |
[26:58] | you quit. | 你放弃了 |
[27:00] | You quit… | 放弃… |
[27:01] | being a surgeon. | 成为外科医生 |
[27:03] | You have two good hands… | 你双手灵活… |
[27:06] | and you aren’t using them. | 却不使用 |
[27:09] | Feel guilty about that. | 你该对此内疚 |
[27:21] | sonja,quit grabbing my leg. | Sonja 别抓着我的腿 |
[27:25] | I am not grabbing you anywhere. | – 我什么都没抓 – 是她 |
[27:26] | She is. | |
[27:26] | Mr. Morris,we need to position you | Morris先生 我们需要正确安置你 |
[27:28] | correctly in order to get a clear image. | 才能得到清晰的影象 |
[27:31] | Dr. Yang,move him a little to the left. | Yang医生 把他往左挪一点 |
[27:38] | Hey. | |
[27:38] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干吗? |
[27:40] | Oh,I heard about it. | 哦 我听说了 |
[27:42] | I had to see it. | 不得不来 |
[27:46] | And I’ve seen enough. | 现在我瞧够了 |
[27:47] | Dr. Yang,I need you to lift him | Yang医生 一边抬 |
[27:49] | a little as you pull him. | 一边推 |
[27:50] | Trying. | 在试 |
[27:52] | Ah. | |
[27:53] | Now lift his right leg 20 degrees. | 现在他的腿上抬20度 |
[27:57] | ow! | |
[27:57] | ow! | |
[27:58] | Pain! | – 疼! – 别动! |
[27:58] | Freeze! | |
[27:59] | Hold that position. | 保持住 |
[28:01] | Okay,now,Dr. Grey,can you kind of slowly | 好了 现在 Grey医生 能不能稍微 |
[28:04] | swirl mrs. Kellman in a counterclockwise direction? | 向反时针方向旋转Kellman太太? |
[28:07] | Swirl? | 转? |
[28:08] | Swirl? | 转? |
[28:09] | Swirl. | 转 |
[28:10] | Swirl. | 转 |
[28:14] | Oh,my god,sonja. | 哦 上帝啊 Sonja |
[28:18] | Oh,god,adam. | 哦 上帝 Adam |
[28:19] | Not now. | 现在不行 |
[28:20] | careful. | |
[28:20] | Careful. | 当心 |
[28:21] | Oh,my god. | 哦 上帝啊 哦 上帝啊 |
[28:22] | Oh,my god. | |
[28:23] | okay,now,grey,yang,on the count of three, | 好了 Grey Yang 数到三 |
[28:25] | I want you to slowly,gently pull them apart. | 你们慢慢地 轻轻地把他们分开 |
[28:28] | One,two,three. | 一 二 三 |
[28:33] | oh,okay. | 哦 好的 |
[28:34] | He’s having a– | 他开始– |
[28:35] | sonja! | |
[28:36] | Heart attack! | 心脏病! |
[28:37] | He’s having a heart attack! | 他心脏病发作! |
[28:38] | Oh,thank god. | 哦 上帝啊 |
[28:39] | I mean,code blue. | 蓝色警报 |
[28:43] | xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | 他已处于急性自身机能失调 |
[28:45] | xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | 要立即送手术室 不然他会死 |
[28:48] | xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | 心脏科值班外科医生是谁? |
[28:49] | xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | Halson医生正在手术 |
[28:51] | xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | Burker在哪儿? |
[28:53] | xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | 在会议室 但他没正式上岗 |
[28:55] | xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | 那就现在到岗 |
[28:56] | xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | 让他到手术室 我们走 各位 |
[28:58] | xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | 快! |
[29:09] | How do we do this? | 我们怎么办? |
[29:10] | You stand on my right side. | |
[29:11] | On your right side… | 你右边… |
[29:12] | and if at any time during the procedure– | 如果一旦手术期间– |
[29:13] | if you tremor… | 如果你震颤… |
[29:14] | I’ll look at you. | 我会看着你 |
[29:15] | You’ll know to slide in to do | 你就要适时插入 |
[29:17] | the sutures we’ve practiced. | 象练习时那样缝合 |
[29:20] | What if one of the scrub nurses notices? | 要是护士注意到了呢? |
[29:21] | What if they say something? | 要是他们有意见呢? |
[29:23] | Cristina,I can’t walk away from this surgery. | Cristina 我不能逃避这个手术 |
[29:26] | If I do,that man in there will die. | 如果逃了 那男人会死 |
[29:28] | So tremor or no tremor,I have to try. | 所以不管震颤与否 我必须一试 |
[29:31] | But you– | 但是你– |
[29:32] | I’m your intern. | 我是你的实习生 |
[29:33] | I will be there on your right side. | 我就在那儿 站你右边 |
[29:55] | 10 blade. | 10号刀 |
[30:06] | as soon as we hear someing about your ex-husband, | 一旦有你前夫的消息 |
[30:09] | we’ll let you know. | 我们会通知你 |
[30:10] | Since I removed your I.U.D., | 因为我除去了你的节育环 |
[30:12] | You may want to use a backup method. | 你可能需要事后防护 |
[30:14] | Oh,I doubt I’ll be having | 哦 我怀疑还会不会– |
[30:16] | sex anytime soon once I tell tom. | 马上有性生活 一旦我告诉了Tom |
[30:20] | You’re– | 你要– |
[30:22] | you’re gonna tell your husband? | 要告诉你丈夫? |
[30:24] | You know,the first time it happened, | 知道吗 第一次 |
[30:26] | I felt so guilty,and I wasn’t gonna tell tom | 我非常内疚 而且不打算告诉Tom |
[30:30] | because it was never gonna happen again. | 因为这决不会再次发生 |
[30:33] | And then it happened again and again. | 可是一而再 再而三 |
[30:38] | And then somewhere along the way, | 到某一次 |
[30:40] | I just stopped feeling guilty. | 我就停止自责了 |
[30:43] | Yeah… | 是的… |
[30:45] | I’m gonna tell my husband. | 我要告诉我丈夫 |
[30:49] | I think the truth just has to come out,you know? | 真相总会水落石出 对吗? |
[31:17] | Dr. Burke,I know it’s a lot to ask, | Burke医生 我知道会有很多问题 |
[31:19] | but I would really appreciate if you’d let me | 但我会很感激 你给我机会 |
[31:21] | try my running whip stitch. | 尝试连续直线缝合技术 |
[31:30] | All right,take a good bite. | 那好 好好拿住 |
[31:33] | Yowant to make sure it holds. | 确保稳定 |
[31:35] | Good. | 很好 |
[31:36] | Don’t put too much pressure. | 别太用力 |
[31:40] | There. | 好了 |
[31:41] | Keep going. | 继续 |
[31:46] | Oh,my god. | 哦 上帝 |
[31:48] | Cristina’s doing a running whip stitch on a heart. | Cristina对心脏做连续直线缝合 |
[31:51] | I guess sleeping with your boss has its perks. | 我猜 这是跟上司睡觉的额外好处 |
[31:54] | This sucks. | 可恶 |
[31:55] | Cristina gets sex and perks. | Cristina过了性生活还有好处 |
[31:58] | Maybe you should just apologize again,george. | 也许你该再道个歉 George |
[32:01] | Yeah,’cause you’re in a great position | 对 没人比你更有发言权 |
[32:02] | to give relationship advice. | 提供处理感情的建议 |
[32:06] | Cristina’s doing a running whip stitch on a heart. | Cristina对心脏做连续直线缝合 |
[32:15] | I don’t feel like talking. | 我不想谈 |
[32:22] | when I’m driving home at night after a long day at work, | 一整天长时间的工作后 我深夜驱车回家 |
[32:27] | all I can think about is getting to my baby. | 就想着要看看宝宝 |
[32:31] | if this is where you tell me to fight the cancer | 如果你要我为此对抗癌症 |
[32:33] | so I don’t miss out on the joys of motherhood– | 那我并不缺乏做母亲的快乐– |
[32:35] | then I get home– | 而我回到家– |
[32:36] | the baby’s crying… | 宝宝一个劲地哭… |
[32:40] | the exhaustion hits,and I resent that tiny baby’s | 疲劳席卷而来 于是我怨恨起小宝宝 |
[32:44] | presence in my house,my previously very quiet house. | 出现在我一度很安静的家 |
[32:53] | Why are you telling me this? | 干吗说这个? |
[32:54] | So you know what I do? | 知道我怎么做吗? |
[32:57] | first,I pick a fight with my husband,you know, | 首先 我与丈夫争吵 你知道的 |
[33:00] | blame him for not settling the baby down, | 责备他没把宝宝照顾好 |
[33:04] | then I bitch about the neighbors’ loud music. | 然后辱骂邻居家吵闹的音乐 |
[33:07] | And if I’m really tired and pissed off… | 而如果真的累极了 气疯了… |
[33:13] | I blame the baby. | 我责怪宝宝 |
[33:18] | I mean,if you hadn’t been breast-feeding, | 我想说 如果不曾用母乳喂养 |
[33:21] | you never would’ve thought the lump was a clogged milk duct. | 你不会以为肿块是乳汁分泌的凝结 |
[33:26] | You would’ve gone to the doctor as soon as you felt it, | 一有感觉 你就会来看医生 |
[33:31] | the cancer wouldn’t have gotten this far, | 癌症就不会恶化得那么快 |
[33:33] | and you wouldn’t be here making this decision. | 而你也不用在这儿做决定 |
[33:38] | Am I close? | 我说对了吗? |
[33:43] | What kind of mother blames her own baby for her cancer? | 什么样的母亲会因为她的癌症 而责怪她的孩子? |
[33:47] | A mother who’s human. | 母亲也是人 |
[33:50] | A mother who’s overwhelmed. | 母亲也会软弱 |
[33:56] | But if this is gonnakill me eventually, | 但是如果这最终会要我的命 |
[33:58] | wouldn’t it be easier if it happed when gus was little? | 还不如在Gus小的时候发生 |
[34:02] | Wouldn’t it be easier for him if I just never existed? | 是不是我从来没存在 对他会更好一点 |
[34:05] | Okay. | 好了 |
[34:05] | Shh. | |
[34:06] | Now this is the part when I tell you to fight the cancer | 现在我要说的是和癌症抗争 |
[34:12] | so that you don’t miss out on the joys of motherhood. | 所以不要让它搅了你做母亲的喜悦 |
[34:18] | derek. | |
[34:19] | Yeah. | |
[34:20] | Hey,you know what I like? | 嘿 你知道我喜欢什么吗? |
[34:21] | I like that we’re civilized. | 我喜欢我们之间能有和气点 |
[34:23] | We’re these adult,grown-up people | 我们都是成人 都长大了 |
[34:25] | who can be divorced and friendly. | 都能平心静气地处理离婚 |
[34:27] | We deserve a medal. | 我们该拿个奖 |
[34:28] | It wasn’t a one-night stand. | 那不是一夜情 |
[34:30] | What? | 什么? |
[34:30] | Mark and I– | Mark和我… |
[34:31] | it wasn’t a one-night stand. | 不是一夜情 |
[34:32] | I was in love with him. | 我爱上了他 |
[34:34] | Or… | 或者该说… |
[34:35] | at least,I thought I was. | 至少我想是的 |
[34:37] | After you left,we lived together for two months. | 在你离开后 我们一起生活了两个月 |
[34:40] | I wanted to believe that we could make it work, | 我想要相信我们是能行的 |
[34:42] | that I hadn’t thrown my marriage away, | 不是我抛弃了我的婚姻 |
[34:43] | that I hadn’t thrown my life away on a fling. | |
[34:48] | But he’s mark,and,well… | 但是那是Mark 而且… |
[34:51] | I caught him with someone else,and… | 我发现他和其他人有一腿 然后… |
[34:55] | and then richard called,… | 然后Richard打来电话… |
[34:58] | we both had relationships with other people. | 我们俩都有婚外情 |
[35:01] | We’re both equally liable for everything, | 我们俩对此都有责任 |
[35:03] | so please take the brownstone. | brownstone的房子还给你 |
[35:07] | All I want is seattle. | 我要的只是西雅图 |
[35:09] | I want seattle,and I want never to see you again. | 我要西雅图 而且我不想再见到你 |
[35:36] | you’re here. | 你在这儿呢 |
[35:37] | You’re everywhere,and I can’t not tell you. | 你无处不在 但我却不能告诉你 |
[35:43] | You know,I’ve been… | 我… |
[35:45] | not telling you all day because I thought it was kind, | 不告诉你是因为 我以为那样做是种体贴 |
[35:49] | and I thought I was giving you space. | 我以为我可以给你一些空间 |
[35:51] | But I can’t not tell you | 但是我不告诉你 |
[35:52] | because you’re here and you’re you and… | 而你又在这里 还和她… |
[35:58] | I broke up with finn. | 我和Finn分手了 |
[36:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:09] | Okay… | 好吧… |
[36:13] | then. | 那么 |
[36:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:19] | I told you. | 我告诉你了 |
[36:32] | The operation was successful. | 手术很成功 |
[36:34] | The next 24 to 48 hours are really critical,but– | 接下来的24到48小时十分关键 但是… |
[36:37] | we expect your father to make a full recovery. | 我们认为你父亲可以完全康复 |
[36:40] | Thank you so much,Dr. Burke. | 太谢谢你了 Burke医生 |
[36:43] | First do no harm– | 首先不要伤害 |
[36:46] | easier said than done. | 说比做容易 |
[36:50] | We can take all the oaths in the world,but the fact is… | 即使我们信守誓言 |
[36:55] | most of us do harm all the time. | 我们很多时候都会造成伤害 |
[37:01] | I have $8 million. | 我有8百万 |
[37:02] | So I’ve heard. | 我听说了 |
[37:08] | I can… | 我可以… |
[37:09] | do anything I want. | 做任何我想做的事 |
[37:11] | Just about. | 正是 |
[37:14] | and all I really want to do is a running whip stitch. | 但我最想做的就是连续直线缝合 |
[37:20] | My first year as an intern,I had a stable cardiac patient | 我第一年做实习生时 有个稳定的心脏病病人 |
[37:25] | who blew out his lung while I was transporting him to C.T. | 当我送他去做断层扫描时 他的肺崩溃了 |
[37:28] | I called in the code. | 我发出警报信号 |
[37:30] | By the time everyone got there,he was dead. | 等大家到时 他已经死了 |
[37:33] | If I had put a chest tube in right away… | 如果当时我马上帮他插管 |
[37:37] | you made a mistake. | 你犯了个错误 |
[37:41] | But I stayed. | 但我挺过来了 |
[37:43] | I worked. | 继续工作 |
[37:45] | I learned. | 吸取教训 |
[37:48] | I never made that mistake again. | 再也不犯同样的错误 |
[37:51] | If I had quit,all I would have had was that life… | 如果我当时辞职了 可能我会获得我现在失去的一切 |
[37:57] | that I lost. | |
[38:00] | Instead,I get to save lives. | 但我没有 而是继续救助病人 |
[38:04] | Every day,I get to save lives. | 每天都是如此 |
[38:08] | Sometimes even when we’re trying to help… | 有时当我们想要帮助别人时… |
[38:12] | we do more harm than good… | 总是适得其反… |
[38:21] | she told you. | 她和你说了 |
[38:27] | I’ve known you my whole life. | 我认识你很久 |
[38:29] | I grew up with you,so I know what you’re thinking… | 我和你一起长大 知道你心里的想法… |
[38:34] | that there is a year of your life wasted trying | 你浪费了一年的时间去试图 |
[38:38] | to make it work with addison, | 和Addison复合 |
[38:39] | and you could’ve been with meredith, | 而你本应该和Meredith一起的 |
[38:42] | that you could be happy right now,that all this… | 你本该很幸福 |
[38:48] | everything… | 这一切… |
[38:52] | that you and meredith could’ve had a real chance. | 你和Meredith可能会真正在一起 |
[38:56] | Still… | 最终… |
[39:02] | I thought you should know the truth. | 我想你应该知道真相 |
[39:05] | I thought I owed you that… | 我欠你的… |
[39:07] | as a friend. | 作为朋友 |
[39:09] | You’re not my friend. | 你不是我的朋友 |
[39:15] | And then guilt rears its ugly head. | 当罪恶感涌现 |
[39:19] | What you do with that guilt is up to you. | 怎样处理视乎你本身 |
[39:24] | Babysitting,Dr. Bailey? | 在看小孩吗 Bailey医生? |
[39:26] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[39:28] | I’m babysitting. | 我在看小孩 |
[39:29] | I’m being all unprofessional and emotionally volved while | 这样做很不专业和情绪化 |
[39:34] | my patient and her husband are having a moment together. | 但我的病人和她的丈夫 需要时间单独在一起 |
[39:39] | Oh,you might want to leave now. | 你最好马上走开 |
[39:41] | I’m feeling a rush of hormones coming on. | 我感到有股荷尔蒙正涌上来 |
[39:44] | There’s no telling what I might do. | 我可不知道自己会做什么 |
[39:50] | How’s it going in there? | 这里出什么事了? |
[39:52] | I think they’re leaning towards a mastectomy. | 我想他们在考虑做乳房切除术 |
[39:55] | Well,that’s good. | 那很好 |
[39:56] | Uh,about izzie… | 呃 Izzie的事… |
[40:00] | I didn’t do anytng. | 我什么也没有做过 |
[40:02] | I know,karev. | 我知道了 Karev |
[40:03] | You didn’t do anything. | 你什么也没做过 |
[40:04] | You weren’t even here. | 你甚至都不在场 |
[40:05] | No,listen… | 不是的 听着… |
[40:07] | I knew. | 我知道的 |
[40:08] | Izzie told me what she was gonna do, | Izzie告诉过我她要做的事 |
[40:10] | but I didn’t want to get involved. | 但是我想参与 |
[40:12] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没有做 |
[40:14] | I didn’t do anything to stop her. | 我没有去阻止她 |
[40:16] | You weren’t the only one. | 你不是唯一一个 |
[40:20] | Alex. | |
[40:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:29] | We’re left with a choice… | 我们可以选择 |
[40:36] | I got fried chicken– | 我买了炸鸡… |
[40:37] | extra crispy– | 加量的脆皮… |
[40:39] | coleslaw,peach cobbler,”beetle jump” and… | 凉拌卷心菜 桃子派 《Beetle Jump》还有… |
[40:48] | “samurai ambush.” The her night… | 那一晚… |
[40:52] | when I told you I was done trying to compete? | 我说我已经不想再争什么 |
[40:54] | That was me breaking up with you. | 意思是我要和你分手 |
[40:57] | No. | 不是 |
[40:59] | No,I think I would’ve noticed that. | 我想我应该知道的 |
[41:02] | Except you didn’T… | 但你没有… |
[41:04] | which is why I broke up with you. | 这就是我要分手的原因 |
[41:10] | At least now you don’t have to feel guilty anymore. | 至少现在你不需要感到内疚了 |
[41:14] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[41:17] | Either let the guilt throw you back into the behavior | 要么让罪恶感将你带回到 |
[41:20] | that got you into trouble in the first place or… | 导致麻烦的行为 |
[41:27] | learn from the guilt and do your best to move on. | 从中吸取教训努力重新开始 |
[41:33] | Are you seriously not going to deposit that check? | 你真的不去兑现这张支票吗? |
[41:40] | Some good needs to come from this money. | 要用这钱得有好理由 |
[41:42] | And until I know what that good is,no,I’m not depositing the check. | 在我想到前 是的 我不会去兑现这张支票 |