时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “grey’s anatomy”… | |
[00:03] | you understand there are rules to your probation? | 了解在观察期要遵守的规则了吗? |
[00:06] | the divorce was finalized this morning. | 离婚在今天早上办好了 |
[00:08] | I think I need a little time to– | 我想需要一点时间– |
[00:09] | – take some space. – Yeah. | – 找一点空间 – 对 |
[00:11] | The other night? That was me breaking up with you. | 那天晚上? 我是要跟你分手 |
[00:14] | I slept with another guy. | 我跟别的男人上床了 |
[00:15] | It was not cheerful. It was dirty. | 那不是兴奋 是下流 |
[00:20] | you told me your hand was fine. | 你告诉我你的手没事了 |
[00:21] | It’s not fine! | 我的手不好! |
[00:22] | stop worrying. We are a well-oiled machine. | – 别担心了 – 我们配合得很好 |
[00:25] | Nobody has to know. | 别人不会知道的 |
[00:38] | as surgeons,we’re trained to look for disease. | 作为外科医生 我们受训寻找疾病 |
[00:41] | You’re going camping? | 你要去露营? |
[00:43] | Yeah,with shepherd. Yes. | 对 跟Shepherd一起 是的 |
[00:45] | With the sleeping on the ground and everyone peeing behind the same bush? | 睡在地上 每个人在 同一株灌木后撒尿的那种? |
[00:48] | Fresh air. | 有新鲜的空气 |
[00:50] | Sometimes the problem’s easily detected. | 有时很容易察觉问题 |
[00:52] | We have back-to-back cabgs. I booked the O.R.S. | 我们要连着做冠状动脉绕道手术 手术室已经预定了 |
[00:56] | – I canceled the O.R.S. – Why? | – 我把预定取消了 – 为什么? |
[01:03] | Because I’m going camping with shepherd. | 因为我要跟Shepherd去露营 |
[01:08] | But why? | 但是为什么? |
[01:13] | Ah,getting away,out of the city,men being men. | 远离城去 做真正的男人 |
[01:16] | mountain men in the wild. | 野外山地人 |
[01:18] | Ah,the open road. | 还有开阔的道路 |
[01:19] | The road not taken. The uncharted course. | 未经开发 地图上也未标注 |
[01:21] | Terra incognita. | 未知区域 |
[01:23] | Well,okay. | 是的 好了 |
[01:24] | Most of the time,you need to go step-by-step, | 多数时间 你需要一步步进行 |
[01:27] | first probing the surface, looking for any sign of trouble… | 首先查明表面 寻找问题的迹象… |
[01:31] | we do have to make one stop. | 我们还要多停一站 |
[01:35] | A mole or a lesion or an unwelcome lump. | 胎块 外伤或者恼人的肿块 |
[01:38] | – Mountain men in the wild. – Yeah. | – 野外山地人 – 是的 |
[01:41] | Terra incognita. | 未知区域 |
[01:42] | You know,this is my first camping trip. | 知道吗 这是我第一次露营旅行 |
[01:44] | Oh,you don’t say? | 怎么可能 |
[01:46] | So,preston… any other little surprises? | 那么 Preston… 还有其他小惊喜吗? |
[01:49] | You have sunscreen and insect repellant? | 带防晒露和驱虫剂了吗? |
[01:51] | Oh,and you’re gonna need a shovel to bury your poop. | 哦 还有带上铲子 埋你的便便 |
[01:53] | Izzie,I’m not 5. Zip me. | Izzie 我不是五岁 帮我拉一下 |
[01:55] | And if callie calls,will you tell her… | 如果Callie来电话 你能告诉她… |
[01:57] | tell her I’m a mountain man. | 就说我是山地人 |
[01:59] | I’m a man on aountain,right,Dr. Burke? | 我是在山上的男人 对吗 Burke医生? |
[02:02] | Okay,him I invited. | 好吧 是我邀请他的 |
[02:04] | Izzie baked us treats. | Izzie给我们准备了食物 |
[02:07] | Have fun with your,um… | 玩的开心点 跟你的 呃… |
[02:09] | space… or whatever. | 空间…或者别的什么 |
[02:14] | I just thought we needed an extra tent. Maybe joe misunderstood? | 我只是想要一顶额外的帐篷 Joe也许误会了? |
[02:18] | Hey,you want to follow us or should we follow you? | 嘿 想跟着我们还是 我们该跟着你们? |
[02:22] | hey,guys. | 嘿 各位 |
[02:23] | That wasn’t me,I swear. | 那不是我干的 我发誓 |
[02:36] | Most of the time,we can’t tell what’s wrong with somebody by just looking at them. | 多数时间 我们不能只是看看 就断定一些人的病症 |
[02:41] | After all,they can look perfectly fine on the outside | 毕竟 他们外表看上去可能非常好 |
[02:45] | while their insides tell us a whole other story. | 然而内里却完全相反 |
[03:18] | Derek’s camping– | Derek去露营– |
[03:20] | taking time,getting space. | 享受时间 寻找空间 |
[03:22] | Prestons do not go into the woods. | Preston不太去野营的 |
[03:24] | A guy named preston is gonna get his ass kicked by a squirrel. | Preston会被松鼠咬到屁股 |
[03:27] | It’s basically a slumber party. | 这基本上就是个睡眠会 |
[03:29] | They do it outside,we do it inside. That’s really the only difference. | 他们在野外睡 我们在屋里睡 只有这点不同 |
[03:32] | Have you seen what’s his face? | 见到那个谁了吗? |
[03:34] | Alex karev. | |
[03:35] | Poor bastard seems to get a thrill out of tagging along after me. | 可怜的讨厌鬼 似乎一跟着我就会激动地发抖 |
[03:38] | he’s camping. | 他去露营了 |
[03:39] | Well,in that case,how’d you like to get a thrill out of tagging along after me? | 那样的话 你想试试他的感觉吗? |
[03:42] | Dr. Bailey makes the assignments. | 是Bailey医生负责分配 |
[03:44] | Dr. Bailey says it’s fine. | Bailey医生说可以 |
[03:47] | Go. | 走 |
[03:51] | Stevens,conference room. You’re spending the day with a peer counselor. | Stevens 去会议室 今天你跟一位朋辈心理咨询员 |
[03:55] | Is that like a shrink? The hospital’s already making me see a shrink. | 类似心理医生吗? 医院竟然安排我看心理医生 |
[03:59] | Go… meet your peer,get counseled. | 快去… 见见你的朋辈 进行心理咨询 |
[04:01] | Exciting procedures on the board today, huh,yang? | 今天板上有令人兴奋的程序吧 哈 Yang? |
[04:04] | Yes,Dr. Bailey. Which one would you like me to start with? | 是的 Bailey医生 想让我从哪个开始? |
[04:07] | are those… monopoly pieces. | – 那些是… – 强手大亨道具 |
[04:09] | 21 of them to be exact,mostly houses and hotels. | 确切说是其中的21个 大多是房屋和旅馆 |
[04:13] | I also swallowed the thimble, the racecar,oh,and the shoe. | 我还吞了顶针 赛车 还有鞋子 (注:强手大亨中的角色) |
[04:18] | Eric and his older brother don’t always get along. | Eric和他哥哥不是一直很和睦 |
[04:22] | He wouldn’t let me play monopoly w ith him and his friends. | 他不让我跟他和他朋友一起玩强手 |
[04:24] | This way nobody could play. | 这样大家都别玩了 |
[04:25] | – Yang,what do you recommend? – Is this even surgical? | – Yang 有什么看法? – 这用手术能帮上忙吗? |
[04:28] | Yang. | |
[04:32] | track and inventory all the pieces,measure the progress in x-rays, | 跟踪收集所有的卡片 跟X光片进行比对 |
[04:36] | – keep examining the stool. – Very good. | – 持续检查大便 – 很好 |
[04:40] | Enjoy. | 好好享受 |
[04:42] | Dr. Bailey,isn’t this more of a nurse’s job? | Bailey医生 这更象是护士的工作吧? |
[04:45] | Are you too good to help that boy? | 你是太出色了 所以不该帮助这男孩儿了? |
[04:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:50] | No. Definitely not. | 不是 当然不是 |
[04:52] | I-I just thought I’d be more help if I was assisting you in a surgery. | 我只是认为如果可以协助你手术 自己会更有用 |
[04:55] | No surgeries for you. | 没你的手术手术 |
[04:57] | No,I’m– I’m sorry. I don’t understand. | 不能 对不起 我不明白 |
[04:59] | I don’t understand why you erased my name from the O.R. Board. | 我还不明白你为什么 把我的名字从手术板擦掉 |
[05:02] | I-I’m– I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我-我– 我不知道你在说什么 |
[05:04] | No,don’t do that. Don’t give me that fake confused look. | 不 别这样 别装出一副困惑的表情 |
[05:07] | It irritates me. You know exactly what I’m talking about. | 那会彻底激怒我 你非常清楚我在说什么 |
[05:09] | You erased my name from burke’s humpty dumpty surgery. | 是你把我的名字 从Burke的不可逆手术中去掉的 |
[05:12] | I know it,and you know it. What I don’t know is why. | 我知道 你也知道 而我不知道的是为什么 |
[05:16] | I… | 我… |
[05:22] | have no comment. | 无可奉告 |
[05:24] | No surgeries.Yang | 不能参加手术 Yang |
[05:27] | Okay,before you start,there are rules to this… | 好吧 开始之前 有几条规则… |
[05:31] | friendship thing or whatever. | 是关于这友谊什么的事情 |
[05:33] | The dirty mistresses club has rules? | 放荡情妇俱乐部还有规矩吗? |
[05:35] | Gosh,u’d think a bunch of dirty mistresses would | 天啊 放荡情妇们对于规则之类的事情 |
[05:38] | be a little less uptight about t hings like rules. | 应该不会看得太重吧 |
[05:40] | Number one,no flirting. | 第一 不许调情 |
[05:43] | Second,no talking about derek. | 二 不许谈论Derek |
[05:45] | “C”– no giving me the face. | 三 别给我那种表情 |
[05:50] | – The face? – The mcsteamy face. | – 表情? – 好色先生的表情 |
[05:52] | It doesn’t work on me. I’m immune. | 对我可没用 我免疫 |
[05:54] | You know,if I’d gone off to the woods, I would have invited you to keep me warm. | 知道吗 如果我去野营 一定会邀请你帮我取暖 |
[06:00] | Breaking rules one,two and three. | 违反规则一 二和三 |
[06:06] | Oh! Izzie! | 哦! Izzie! |
[06:08] | Sydney. | |
[06:09] | – You’re my counselor. – Peer counselor. We’re equals. | – 你是我的心理咨询师 – 朋辈心理咨询员 我们是平等的 |
[06:16] | How are you? | 你好吗? |
[06:17] | Fine. I’m fine. | 很好 我很好 |
[06:19] | Now that is “outside izzie” talking. Okay? | 那只是”外在Izzie”的说辞 对吗? |
[06:23] | How’s “inside izzie”? | “内心Izzie”呢? |
[06:33] | so… you and derek,you guys together or… | 那么… 你跟Derek 是一起还是… |
[06:37] | just answer the question,and I’ll stop asking. | 只要回答这个问题 我就不问了 |
[06:39] | Derek and I are taking some space. | 我和Derek在寻求一点空间 |
[06:42] | You’re taking space from each other, or he’s taking some space from you? | 你们是互相需要一些空间 还是只是他需要一些空间? |
[06:45] | Derek and I– there’s just a lot of water under the… | 我和Derek– 只是发生了很多不幸… |
[06:47] | thing or something. Whatever. | 这类事什么的 无管你怎么想 |
[06:53] | my knight in shining poly-cotton. | 我穿光亮涤棉条子布的骑士 |
[06:55] | Morning,donna. Vicky. | 早上好 Donna Vicky |
[06:57] | – How was the trip? – Smooth,perfect. | – 旅行怎么样? – 很平静 好极了 |
[06:59] | Speak for yourself. | 那只是你 |
[07:02] | She’s still having some penis issues. | 她还是有一些阴茎的问题 |
[07:05] | I’m sorry? | 什么? |
[07:09] | Am I missing something? | 有什么事情没告诉我吗? |
[07:10] | I believe you’re missing the fact that Dr. Sloan is planning to remove my husband’s penis this afternoon. | 你肯定不知道Sloan医生计划 在今天下午去除我丈夫的阴茎 |
[07:17] | Oh.Uh… and your husband is? | 哦 呃… 那你丈夫是? |
[07:20] | Right here. | 就在这儿 |
[07:29] | Greys Anatomy Season 03 Episode 07 | |
[07:36] | daniel gibson,34,in for sexual reassignment surgery, | Daniel Gibson 34岁 入院进行变性手术 |
[07:40] | donna,not daniel.She’s been living as donna for two years.Come on,grey. | Donna 不叫Daniel 她做Donna已经两年了 开窍点 Grey |
[07:44] | So essentially today, we are inverting his,uh,her,uh– | 那么基本上今天 我们要给他 呃 她 呃– |
[07:49] | her penis. That’s okay.You’ll get it. | 她的阴茎 没关系 你会习惯的 |
[07:53] | you know the steps for a vaginoplasty? | 你知道阴道成形术的步骤吗? |
[07:55] | Not exactly. | 不是很清楚 |
[07:56] | Well,if you want to get in on this operation today,you better learn. | 如果你今天还想参加这台手术 最好学习一下 |
[07:59] | Don’t paany attention to him. You’ doing very well. | 别理他 你做的很好 |
[08:02] | Better than I did when I first found out. | 比我当初发现时要好 |
[08:04] | We just need to run a few pre-op labs, make sure everything’s in working order. | 只要再做几个术前测试 确保一切正常 |
[08:08] | And then surgery… today? | 然后手术…就在今天吗? |
[08:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:12] | Big day,donna. You excited? | 大日子啊 Donna 你兴奋吗? |
[08:16] | Excited doesn’t begin to cover it. | 已经不能用兴奋表达了 |
[08:21] | You’re gonna do great. | 你会做得很好的 |
[09:11] | That is a nice-looking picnic basket. | 野餐篮很漂亮 |
[09:13] | Ah,thank you. The concierge at the hotel put it together. | 啊 谢谢 是宾馆的门房帮我装的 |
[09:16] | We got crackers,uh,pt? | 有饼干 黄油 |
[09:19] | and an assortment of seattle soft cheeses. | 以及各种西雅图软奶酪 想来一点吗? |
[09:21] | No,thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[09:24] | Dude,he brought silverware. | 哥们 他把银器都带来了 |
[09:26] | you should talk. Have you ever been camping before? | 你应该聊聊的 以前有露营过吗? |
[09:29] | – What? – A t-shirt and sneakers? | – 什么? – 就穿T恤和运动鞋? |
[09:31] | – You’ll freeze your ass off. – So? I’m wearing a jacket. | – 会冻死的 – 怎么会? 我穿了夹克 |
[09:33] | Just do me a favor. | 就当帮我个忙 |
[09:34] | Don’t come crawling to me in the middle of the night when you want to huddle for warmth. | 半夜你冷得缩成一团时 别爬到我这儿取暖 |
[09:41] | That’s a good-looking tent,joe. | 帐篷真漂亮 Joe |
[09:44] | Uh,you and walter got room for one more? | 呃 你跟Walter还能腾出点地方吗? |
[09:50] | I thought you’d be sleeping with one of the doctors. | 我还以为你还会跟他们一起 |
[09:53] | Well,preston’s already got o’malley for a roommate,and,um… | Preston的帐篷要跟O’malley分 另外 呃… |
[09:58] | just between you and me,um, those other tents are pretty puny. | 不妨悄悄告诉你 呃 其他的帐篷都太小了 |
[10:02] | Well,walter and I were sort of wanting to share this one,just the two of us. | 我和Walter说好一起用这顶帐篷 就我们两个 |
[10:10] | But I guess if you really want to… | 但我想如果你真的希望… |
[10:13] | chief,I-I don’t think you really… | 主任 我想你不会真的… |
[10:15] | they’ve offered,karev. | 是他们同意的 Karev |
[10:17] | Chief,they want to be alone. | 主任 他们想单独呆着 |
[10:23] | oh! | 哦! |
[10:27] | So you are,um… | 那你们是 呃… |
[10:28] | uh,chief. | 呃 主任 |
[10:30] | That’s wonderful. Man love. | 那很棒 男性之间的爱情 |
[10:33] | it’s beautiful. It’s beautiful. | 很美妙 很美妙 |
[10:35] | M-my– myousin’s gay,so I’m– I’m hip. | 我的表哥就是同性恋 所以我能了解 |
[10:39] | D “brokeback mountain,” and all of that. | “断臂山” 还有所有这些 |
[10:42] | – who’s ready to go fishing? – Uh,me. | – 有谁打算去钓鱼? – 呃 我 |
[10:52] | guess what I’m doing today. Removing a man’s penis. | 猜猜我今天要做什么 移除男人的阴茎 |
[10:56] | You got an S.R.S.? Seriously? | 变性手术? 真的? |
[10:58] | He’s,uh– she,she– | 他是 呃– 她 她– |
[11:00] | is one of sloan’s patients. | 是Sloan的一个病人 |
[11:01] | Oh,god. That should be me. | 哦 上帝 上手术台的应该是我 |
[11:03] | I should be turning a penis into a vagina. That should be my penis. | 应该是我去把阴茎变成阴道 那应该是我的阴茎 |
[11:07] | I have to hide. | 我一定要躲躲 |
[11:09] | Sydney is my peer counselor. | 我的朋辈心理咨询员是Sydney |
[11:12] | “Heal with love” sydney. | 就是”用爱治疗”的Sydney |
[11:16] | Yeah,I’m supposed to be shadowing her and dialoguing all day, | 是的 一整天我都该跟着她进行对话 |
[11:19] | unless I can come up with a good medical reason not to. | 除非能提出好的医学借口躲开 |
[11:21] | Anybody? Anything? | 你们谁? 有什么活? |
[11:26] | couple of houses and the dog. That’s nine pieces so far. | 几栋房子还有小狗 目前已经取出九个了 |
[11:30] | I love the dog. | 我喜欢小狗 |
[11:31] | I’m always the dog when I play monopoly. | 玩强手大亨的时候 我总是选小狗 |
[11:38] | uh,I got a page. | 呃 你找我 |
[11:40] | Jamie carr– she slipped and fell in the shower this morning. | 今天早上在淋浴时滑倒了 |
[11:44] | I can’t see my own feet. I…did this. | 我看不见自己的脚 就…这样了 |
[11:47] | Ooh,nasty break. | 哦 伤得很严重 |
[11:52] | She hasn’t had any meds for the pain? | 她没用止疼药吗? |
[11:53] | She refused. She’s toughing it out. | 她不愿意 一直这么忍着 |
[11:55] | Oh,don’t do that. Don’t tough it out.Just say yes. | 哦 别这么做 别强忍 就同意吧 |
[11:58] | Well,the baby– | 是孩子– |
[12:00] | I-I know Dr. Montgomery said it was all right. | 我知道Montgomery医生说没问题 |
[12:02] | But I’ll suffer. | 但我还是忍着吧 |
[12:06] | Is he okay? I… | 他还好吗? 我… |
[12:09] | he was kicking like crazy,and– and now– | 他一向动得很厉害 可是现在– |
[12:11] | it’s possible that he’s just sleeping. | 可能他只是在睡觉 |
[12:13] | So… our son sleeps. | 那么… 我们的儿子睡了 |
[12:17] | he’s just sleeping,jamie. | 他只是在睡觉 Jamie |
[12:21] | – Do I need a cast? – Definitely. | – 需要上石膏吗? – 那是一定的 |
[12:23] | But first we need to straighten the bones. | 但首先要弄直你的骨头 |
[12:25] | We’ll just put your arm in this kind of fancy sling, and use gravity to help realign the bones. | 只要将你的手臂放在这种特制吊索里 用重力作用重新排列这些骨头 |
[12:30] | Could you excuse me just a moment? I’ll be– I’ve got A… | 失陪一下 我–嗯… |
[12:40] | trade you? | 很忙吗? |
[12:43] | Vicky. | |
[12:45] | Inrance forms. | 保险单 |
[12:47] | Donna gets his surgeries,and I do the forms. | Donna得到他想要的手术 我却要填这些表格 |
[12:49] | Super fun. | 超级滑稽 |
[12:51] | Well,you seem to be handling this remarkably well. | 你处理得非常好啊 |
[12:57] | Well,I left at first… | 一开始我离开了… |
[13:00] | when she… | 当她… |
[13:02] | when he told me. | 他告诉我的时候 |
[13:06] | You plan a life together,you know, | 我们俩有一生的计划 |
[13:09] | kids,and suddenly, that’s allut the window. | 孩子 可突然一切都消失了 |
[13:12] | Suddenly your husband is this other girl in your house | 突然你丈夫变成了屋里另一个女孩 |
[13:15] | who’s borrowing your eyeliner and waxing her legs. | 会向你借眼线膏 刮腿毛 |
[13:20] | But you came back. | 但你回来了 |
[13:23] | Why? | 为什么? |
[13:24] | Honestly,right now I have no idea. | 说实话 现在我也不知道 |
[13:35] | I’m really gonna miss the penis. | 我会很想念这个阴茎的 |
[13:47] | you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[13:48] | Yeah,I’m fine. I’m okay.I’m good. | 对 我很好 没事 很好 |
[13:52] | don’t make me climb over this stall. | 别逼我爬厕所门 |
[13:54] | I’ll do it,but I’ll be really pissed ’cause I don’t know you that well. | 我会爬的 但我会很生气 因为我和你不熟 |
[14:01] | you’re not okay. | 你有问题 |
[14:05] | Oh,I don’t know why… | 哦 我不知道是为什么… |
[14:08] | there’s no reason that this should affect me this much. | 没道理我会受那么大影响 |
[14:11] | I’m used to this. I am,but… | 我已经习惯这个了 但… |
[14:13] | used to what? | 习惯什么? |
[14:16] | That woman. | 那女人 |
[14:18] | Yesterday,she’s just as healthy as can be. | 昨天 她还没有一点病痛 |
[14:22] | Uh,and today… | 而今天… |
[14:24] | today her baby’s dead. | 今天她的孩子死了 |
[14:46] | so,uh… | 那么 呃… |
[14:48] | how long you and walter been together? | 你跟Walter在一起多久了? |
[14:52] | Ten years,on and off. | 十年 分分合合 |
[14:53] | But now,definitely on. | 但现在 肯定会在一起了 |
[14:57] | Thinking about kids. | 正考虑孩子的事 |
[14:59] | kids? That’s a big step. | 孩子? 那是很重要的一步 |
[15:02] | You have kids? | 你有孩子吗? |
[15:06] | No. Oh,I work a lot. | 没有 我工作很忙 |
[15:10] | Adele and I,w– | Adele和我 我们– |
[15:14] | well,she always said she didn’t want to raise kids alone. | 她总说不想一个人带孩子 |
[15:17] | Walter says the same thing. | Walter也这么说 |
[15:20] | He does? | 是吗? |
[15:23] | Well,I’m always working at the bar. But what are you gonna do,right? | 我一直在酒吧工作 不然又能怎么办呢 不是吗? |
[15:28] | If I’m not there,who’s gonna run the place? | 如果我不在那儿 有谁来经营? |
[15:31] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[15:34] | But walter… | 但Walter… |
[15:36] | if I have to make a change,I’ll do it. | 如果必须要有所改变 我会做的 |
[15:38] | I can’t imagine my life without him,you know? | 不能想象没有他的日子 明白吗? |
[15:47] | Very nice,o’malley. | 很好 O’malley |
[15:51] | At least once a month,my dad would take me and my brothers to white river. | 每个月至少一次 爸爸会带我和兄弟们去白河 |
[15:54] | Well,your dad taught you well. | 你爸爸把你教得很好 |
[15:57] | How are you and,uh,Dr. Torres doing these days? | 最近你跟Torres医生怎么样了? |
[16:00] | Good. She doesn’t know it yet,but we are. | 很好 她还没察觉 但我们很好 |
[16:03] | Excellent,even. | 甚至可以说非常好 |
[16:05] | For a while,uh,she wanted,I don’t know, | 一度 呃 是她想要 我不知道 |
[16:08] | a certain level of commitment, and I just didn’t feel that I was re– | 某种程度的承诺 那时我只是觉得自己还没准备– |
[16:14] | now I am,though. | 但现在可以了 |
[16:15] | – So you’re stepping up? – I’m stepping up. | – 你现在要向前进一步了? – 是的 |
[16:18] | You knew,right,when it was the right time with you and cristina? | 什么时候该跟Cristina确定关系 你知道的 是吧 |
[16:28] | Right. | 对 |
[16:34] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[16:35] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[16:37] | – Because,uh– – we’re here to fish,remember? | – 因为 呃– – 我们到这儿来钓鱼 记得吗? |
[16:40] | Right. | 没错 |
[16:41] | I’m gonna see if I can get a better bite downstream. | 我去看看下游更好点 |
[16:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:51] | I’m sorry,Donna.XXXXXXXXX | 对不起 Donna 实验结果不会说谎 |
[16:55] | – Breast cancer? – I’m sorry. | – 乳房癌? – 我很遗憾 |
[16:57] | I’m really… | 真心地… |
[17:00] | the needle aspiration showed abnormal cells in your breast tissue. | 针吸结果显示你乳房组织有异常细胞 |
[17:04] | Rare,but it happens. | 很少见 但有这种情况 |
[17:06] | Well,so the hormones I’ve been taking are essentially giving me cancer? | 所以我一直用的荷尔蒙 让我得了癌症? |
[17:10] | Yes.That’s why we need to stop the hormone therapy and start the treatment. | 是的 因此要停止激素荷尔蒙治疗 开始治疗癌症 |
[17:14] | Or the cancer will get worse. | 否则癌症会恶化 |
[17:21] | The operation? | 手术呢? |
[17:23] | There’d really be no point. | 这样手术没有意义了 |
[17:24] | Once we stop the hormones,your breasts will shrink,your facial hair will grow back. | 一旦停止荷尔蒙 你的乳房就会缩小 脸部和头发也会回到从前的样子 |
[17:29] | She’ll become a man again. | 她又会变成男人 |
[17:31] | What if I do the operation, keep taking the hormones? | 如果我做手术 继续使用荷尔蒙呢? |
[17:35] | What– what happens then? | 那又会怎么样? |
[17:36] | Donna you really want to treat this now while it’s still in its early stages. | Donna 要趁癌症初期抓紧治疗 |
[17:41] | So if I keep taking the hormones… | 所以如果我继续使用荷尔蒙… |
[17:43] | you’d be feeding the cancer. | 就等于在培植癌细胞 |
[17:46] | I could die? | 会死? |
[17:49] | Are you saying if I become a woman, I could die? | 你是说如果我变成女人 就会死? |
[18:02] | They are a happy couple. | 他们是幸福的一对 |
[18:05] | Look at them. They love each other. | 看看 他们相爱 |
[18:09] | They should have everything. | 应该拥有一切 |
[18:12] | happy people should have… | 幸福的人应该… |
[18:15] | happy things happen to them. | 享受快乐的事 |
[18:22] | – I gotta go tell ’em. – Wait. | – 我要告诉他们 – 等等 |
[18:25] | the moment you tell them, they won’t be happy anymore. | 说出口那一刻 他们就不再快乐了 |
[18:35] | So give ’em a few more minutes. | 再给他们一点时间 |
[18:38] | Let ’em be happy… | 让他们再幸福一会儿… |
[18:40] | a few more minutes. | 多一会儿 |
[18:45] | So you’re gettin’ back with callie? | 你跟Callie复合了? |
[18:47] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:49] | Trust me,man,I don’t think you really want to do that. | 相信我 兄弟 你不会想复合的 |
[18:54] | – Really? – Really. | – 真的? – 真的 |
[18:59] | I guess when I get back,I’m gonna tell her that we shouldn’t see each othernymore, | 回去的时候 我就告诉她 我们不该再见面了 |
[19:02] | and then when she asks why, I’m just gonna say, | 接着她问为什么 我就说 |
[19:04] | “well,alex karev thinks our relationship | Alex Karev认为我们在一起不是好主意 |
[19:08] | You think that’ll do the trick? | 你认为这把戏会奏效吗? |
[19:11] | Fine. Suit yourself. | 好吧 随你高兴 |
[19:17] | This was my camping trip. I was gonna come alone. | 本该是我的露营旅行 原打算一个人来的 |
[19:21] | So why did you invite me? | 那干嘛邀请我? |
[19:22] | Because… it’s a guy trip,you know? | 因为… 这是一次男人的旅行 知道吗? |
[19:26] | Mountain men. | 山地人 |
[19:30] | – You don’t have any friends,do you? – Of course I have friends. | – 你没有朋友 是吗? – 我当然有 |
[19:34] | – Guy friends? – Yes. | – 男性朋友? – 是的 |
[19:41] | I just need peace… | 我只想找点平静… |
[19:43] | space. I have a right to space. | 空间 我有权给自己点空间 |
[19:46] | And you go and invite half the hospital. | 而你却邀请了半个医院的人 |
[19:50] | That’s because I have guy friends. | 因为我有男性朋友 |
[19:58] | There you are. | 你在这儿 |
[20:00] | I have been looking all over. | 我已经找遍了 |
[20:02] | Oh,Dr. Yang needed some help with this patient. She needed some help. | 哦 Yang医生的这个病人需要帮助 她要帮忙 |
[20:06] | oh,well… patient care always comes first. | 哦 那好… 病人总要优先考虑的 |
[20:12] | – uh,what… – oh,I’ll just wait. | – 呃 什么… – 哦 我就在一边等着 |
[20:15] | – Wait? – Yeah,for you to finish,and then we’ll dialogue. | – 等? – 对 等你做完 然后就可以对话了 |
[20:25] | So… what happens with donna now? | 那么… Donna现在要怎么办? |
[20:29] | She goes back to being an unhappy man who’s stuck with a penis. | 做回一个绑着阴茎 不快乐的男人 |
[20:33] | There are millions of us out there. | 外面还有成千上万这样的 |
[20:36] | – You’re unhappy with your penis? – I could be a lot less unhappy. | – 你对自己的阴茎不满意? – 我离不高兴还差得远呢 |
[20:46] | Maybe it’s for the best that he’s taking some space. Maybe… | 也许寻求空间对他是最好的 也许… |
[20:50] | you two aren’t meant to be together. | 你们俩注定不能一起 |
[20:56] | Look,derek… | 听着 Derek… |
[20:59] | on the outside,he holds it all together, | 外表看 已经振作起来了 |
[21:01] | but he’s damaged goods,meredith. | 但他被伤害了 Meredith |
[21:04] | It’s my fault. I damaged him,maybe forever. | 是我得错 我伤害了他 也许是永远的 |
[21:08] | You really want to drink from a poisoned well? | 你真的想喝下过毒的井水吗? |
[21:11] | Dr. Sloan… you have to talk to her. | Sloan医生… 你必须要跟她谈谈 |
[21:16] | Donna says she wants to go through with the operation. | Donna说她想完成手术 |
[21:25] | Joe and walter got tired of not catching any fish. | Joe和Walter已经厌烦 没钓到半条鱼 |
[21:28] | They went for a hike. | 所以去远足了 |
[21:31] | What do you make of that? | 你们怎么解释? |
[21:34] | – Joe and walter? – Oh,no,no,no. | – Joe和Walter? – 不 不 不 不 |
[21:36] | Joe and walter are great. I mean that we haven’t caught any fish. | 他们很好 我说的是抓不到半条鱼 |
[21:39] | – Any theories? – Just one– | – 有什么原因吗? – 只有一个– |
[21:41] | fish generally don’t like to go where there’s a lot of noise. | 鱼通常不喜欢很闹腾的地方 |
[21:48] | – You notice anything going on with burke? – No. | – 注意到Burke有什么问题吗? – 没有 |
[21:50] | ‘Cause before,I thought I saw– | 之前 我看到– |
[21:53] | what are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[21:54] | You don’t use bait when you’re casting. | 你投杆都不用饵的吗? |
[21:57] | It’s gonna fall off before it hits the water. Here. | 钓竿下水之前要先挂上饵 看这儿 |
[21:59] | What are you here,here,here,here,here. | 干什么呀你– 来 来 来 来 来 |
[22:01] | What you want to she’s sleeping with sloan,dude. | 你想要什么, 她跟Sloan上床了 哥们 |
[22:03] | – What? – Callie. | – 什么? |
[22:05] | She’s sleeping with sloan. | 跟Sloan上床了 |
[22:08] | No,she’s not. | 不可能 |
[22:09] | I’m tell you as a friend,Torres is doing sloan. | 作为朋友我告诉你,Torres正在搞Sloan |
[22:17] | You better take that back. | 你最好收回这句话 |
[22:21] | yeah,people chatting,laughing, moving around,that sort of thing? | 是啊 人们聊天 大笑 走来走去 就是这类事情? |
[22:24] | That sort of thing let’s the fish know that they’re not alone. | 就是这样 鱼知道这儿不是只有它们 |
[22:28] | – That’s the theory. – So I invited other people? | – 就是这道理 – 所以是我请了其他人的关系? |
[22:30] | I’m just saying,it’s not a frat party. | 我只是说 这不是兄弟会聚会 |
[22:33] | take it back! Nothing to take back. | – 收回去! – 没什么可收回的 |
[22:35] | Oh,for god’s sake. What are you guys doing? | 哦 看在上帝的份上 你们在干嘛? |
[22:38] | Break it up! Break it up! | 分开! 快分开! |
[22:44] | I don’t condone fighting. I don’t like fighting. | 我不宽恕打架 我不喜欢打架 |
[22:47] | I think it is pointlessand foolish. | 毫无意义 而且愚蠢 |
[22:50] | But you two idiotsseem determined to beat the hellout of each other. | 你们两个白痴看来要打个你死我活 |
[22:54] | So if you’re gonna do it, you’re gonna do itby my rules. | 如果是 就按我的规则来 |
[22:57] | Rules? | 规则? |
[22:58] | Yes, o’malley, rules, to help you protect your hands | 是 O’malley 规则 用来保护你们的双手 |
[23:02] | – so you don’t do irreparabledamage to them… – you’re dead. | – 防止你们在还没 – 你死定了 |
[23:04] | Damage that would endyour careers before they even started. | 开始事业前就毁了它们 |
[23:08] | So with that in mind, weegonna do open-handed combat. | 所以记住 我们来场摊开手搏斗 |
[23:12] | – A slap fight? – A slap fight? | – 打耳光? – 打耳光? |
[23:13] | Open-handed combat. | 摊开手搏斗 |
[23:15] | – this is ridiculous. – There willbe no scratching, | – 真是荒唐 – 不准抓 |
[23:17] | – no biting. – Karev is gonna kill him. | – 不准咬 – Karev会杀了他 |
[23:18] | – Not necessarily. – also no punching, | – 不一定 – 也不准用拳头 |
[23:20] | no kicking,no wrestling moves of any kind. | 不准踢 不准有摔跤动作 |
[23:24] | Now any questions? | 还有什么问题? |
[23:25] | That doesn’t leave us with much. | 说得很清楚了 |
[23:32] | – O’malley’s a scrapper. – A scrapper? | – O’malley是个好手 – 好手? |
[23:35] | He’s gonna destroy him. | 他会打败他的 |
[23:37] | He’s tougher than he looks– silent, but deadly. | 他比看上去要强壮 不作声 但致命 |
[23:39] | This is immature and stupid. | 幼稚又愚蠢 |
[23:41] | – I think you’d agree with me. – *********** | – 我想你同意我说的 – 他们在摩拳擦掌 |
[23:44] | This is why you don’t haveany guy friends. | 这就是你没有男性朋友的原因 |
[23:46] | Yeah, this is why I should’ve come alone. | 是 也是我应该一个人来的原因 |
[23:49] | Ready? let’s go. | 准备好了? 开始 |
[23:51] | I’ve wanted thissince I can remember. | 从我记事起我就想这样 |
[23:53] | I’ve waited forever. I’m not stopping now. | 我等了那么久 不会就此罢休 |
[23:55] | Donna, listen to me– | Donna 听我说 |
[23:56] | if you don’t dothe operation,I’m gonna go to new yorkand find another doctor. | 如果你不做手术 我就去纽约找别的医生 |
[23:59] | You’re gonna have a very hardtime finding a surgeon– | 你不会那么容易找到医生的 |
[24:01] | I’ll find one. | 我会找到的 |
[24:02] | donna, I’m tryingto save your life. | Donna 我在试着救你 |
[24:04] | As a man. | 救一个男人 |
[24:06] | I am not a man. | 我不是男人 |
[24:09] | I’ll fight the cancer. I’ll just fight it as a woman. | 我会和癌症战斗 作为一个女人 |
[24:11] | For god’s sake,wake up, daniel! | 看在上帝面上 醒醒 Daniel! |
[24:16] | My name is donna. | 我叫 Donna |
[24:22] | I’m not gonna stand by and watch you kill yourself. | 我不会站在一旁 看着你害死自己 |
[24:37] | I need vicky to love me. | 我要Vicky爱我 |
[24:44] | But I need her to love… me. | 但我需要她爱…我 |
[24:50] | oh, my god.Please, tell me it’s gonnastop hurting soon. | 上帝 告诉我很快就不疼了 |
[24:53] | You’re almost done. | 快好了 |
[24:55] | when our son’s 15,and he’s yelling at you that you never didanything for him, | 当我们儿子15岁 他会对你大喊大叫 说你从没为他做什么 |
[24:58] | you can guilt himwith the wrist. | 你可以用手腕来谴责他 |
[25:07] | ted, jamie, I needto talk to you… | Ted Jamie我得跟你们说 |
[25:12] | – about the baby. – Dr. Montgomery… | – 关于孩子 – Montgomery医生 |
[25:21] | you have to say it. | 你得告诉我们 |
[25:23] | I won’t believe itunless you say it. | 除非你说 否则我不相信 |
[25:28] | You have to say it. | 你得说出来 |
[25:43] | Thanks for this, izzie. Thank you. | 谢谢 Izzie 谢谢你 |
[25:45] | No good deedgoes unpunished. | 不入虎穴 焉得虎子 |
[25:47] | “Good deed”? You’re making me digthrough crap. | “不入虎穴”? 你让我在屎里找东西 |
[25:49] | It’s not like I asked her to spend the day with me. | 又不是我让她一整天都跟着我 |
[25:55] | How’s it goin’ in there? Any luck? | 干的怎样了? 还顺利吗? |
[26:01] | Okay, I can’t havethat grinning puppet heads tare at me another second,so just go. | 好 我实在受不了对着 这个笑嘻嘻的傀儡娃娃 你走吧 |
[26:05] | – Cristina. – Hey, this is my crap. | – 这是我的屎 |
[26:08] | This is my crap.Bailey assigned me this crap.You get sydney. | 这是我的屎 Bailey分配给我的屎 你分到Sydney |
[26:11] | Fine.Come on, sydney. We can go. | 好吧 走 Sydney 我们可以走了 |
[26:13] | Okeydokey, smokey. | 好极了 |
[26:26] | man, I thought my brotherand I had problems,but you two are morons. | 伙计 我还以为只有我和哥哥有问题 但你们俩真够低能 |
[26:30] | Okay, well, swallowing monopolyieces wasn’t exactlya genius move. | 吞下强手棋子可不是什么天才的举动 |
[26:34] | You could’vereally hurt yourself. | 你可能会伤到自己 |
[26:36] | I didn’t, did I? | 我没有 不是吗? |
[26:37] | Now my mom’sgonna make my brother let me playall the monopoly I want. | 现在我妈就会要哥哥把所有 强手大亨都让给我玩了 |
[26:40] | I get to play.It’s all that matters,getting to play. | 我要玩 就为了这个 玩 |
[26:43] | And that makes you smart? | 所以你很聪明? |
[26:44] | You’re fishing through my poop. How smart are you? | 你在我的便便里找东西 能有多聪明? |
[26:55] | That’s right, karev. Whatever it was,don’t take it back. | 对 Karev 不管怎样 别收回 |
[26:57] | you don’t even knowwhy they’re fighting. | 你都不知道他们为什么打架 |
[26:59] | arms up, o’malley. Don’t drop your arms. | 抬起手臂 O’malley 别放下 |
[27:05] | Hey, hey, no wrestling. No wrestling.Come on, come on. | 嘿 不准摔跤 分开 |
[27:09] | – This is stupid. – George is defendinghis honor. | – 真蠢 – George在维护荣誉 |
[27:12] | Karev said that, uh, sloan’s been sleeping with torres. | Karev说的 Sloan跟Terres睡了 |
[27:15] | – He what? – O’malley, arms up. | – 什么? – O’malley 抬起手臂 |
[27:32] | next time,we’re not going campingwith straight guys. | 下次别和异性恋男人来野营 |
[27:51] | so basically,you’re getting paid to look at penises all day. | 基本上 你整天看看鸡鸡就能拿工资 |
[27:54] | I’m studying for mcsteamy’s reassignment surgery. | 我正在为好色先生的变性手术做功课 |
[27:57] | – You like mcsteamy. – Yes. | – 你喜欢好色先生 – 是的 |
[28:00] | I mean, no. No, not like that. | 不 不是那种喜欢 |
[28:04] | Just…you know,he thinks I’m better offwithout derek’s baggage. | 他认为我最好放下Derek这个负担 |
[28:08] | Thinks there’stoo much history there. | 有太多的历史问题 |
[28:10] | Maybe in his own sick,twisted way, he’sust tryingto protect me. | 也许他用病态而扭曲方法 想要保护我 |
[28:14] | Protect you? Maybe. | 保护你? 也许 |
[28:21] | Hey, um… | 嘿 嗯 |
[28:23] | uh, when your motherwas first diagnosed with alzheimer’S… | 当你妈被确诊为老年痴呆症的时候 |
[28:29] | uh, why didn’t youtell anyone? | 你为什么不告诉别人? |
[28:30] | Uh, she asked me not to.Why? | 她让我别说 怎么? |
[28:34] | So you think it was rightto keep her secret? | 所以你觉的应该保密? |
[28:36] | Yes. Why? | 是的 怎么? |
[28:39] | Even if it meantyou had to fish crap out of a toilet all dayand probablyfor years to come? | 即使你可能一整天 甚至数年 都得在屎里捞东西? |
[28:46] | Okay, rewind. Start at the beginning. | 好吧 倒带 从头开始 |
[28:48] | – whose secretare you keeping? – Oh, wait. | – 你要给谁保密? – 等等 |
[28:54] | what the hell happened? | 出了什么事? |
[28:56] | He was fine one minute,and then he just– | 他刚刚还好好的 现在就 |
[28:57] | eric, lay down, okay? | Eric 躺下 好吗? |
[29:02] | oh, his abdomen is rigid. | 他的小腹坚硬 |
[29:05] | There’s blood in the vomit. He’s perfed.Page bailey. | 呕吐物带血 呼叫Bailey |
[29:09] | there’s a lot of blood,but, uh, it didn’t penetratethe galea. | 流了很多血 但还没破坏盔状体 |
[29:12] | is that a good thing? | 那还好 是吧? |
[29:12] | yeah, it means we don’t have to do deep stitches. | 是 说明我们不需要很深的缝合 |
[29:15] | – You’re using a fishing hook? – Ah, don’t worry. | – 你在用鱼钩吗? – 别担心 |
[29:19] | We sterilized it. Also clipped off the barb. | 消过毒 去掉了倒钩 |
[29:22] | It’s good as a needle. | 和针一样好使 |
[29:23] | All right, wound’s clean. | 好吧 伤口干净了 |
[29:25] | Just keep some pressureon there, will you, chief? | 按住那儿 好吗 主任 |
[29:26] | Got it. | 行了 |
[29:27] | Okay, we’re gonna dosome stitches now, all right, walter? | 好 现在要缝合 好吗 Walter? |
[29:28] | – Is it gonna hurt? – Yes. | – 会疼吗? – 是 |
[29:31] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[29:35] | karev, you wanna sew him up? | Karev 你要缝合吗? |
[29:37] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[29:38] | No.No, forget it. | 不 别 我要主治医生 |
[29:40] | thanks, dude. | 谢谢 伙计 |
[29:41] | We’re doing some kindof crazy macgyver surgeryin the middle of the woods. | 我们居然在树丛里做手术 |
[29:44] | I want what’s bestfor my guy, okay? | 我要他得到最好的医治 好吗? |
[29:45] | No offense. | 恕我直言 |
[29:51] | Don’t worry. Dr. Burke’sreally good at doing this. | 别担心 Burke医生很在行 |
[29:56] | Well, you are, right? | 你是的 对吧? |
[30:00] | Right. | 对 |
[30:10] | there’s stilla little bleeding there. | 那还有点流血 |
[30:13] | hold on, walter. | 坚持 Walter |
[30:25] | You got it? | 没问题吧? |
[30:32] | I always have it. | 我从来都不会有问题的 |
[30:44] | you want something? | 怎么了? |
[30:47] | He is my patient. I’ve been with him all day. | 他是我的病人 我一整天都和他在一起 |
[30:51] | If there’s any chance that I can get in on this surgery,I’d really– | 如果我能参加这次手术 我会很 |
[30:54] | why’d you erasemy name from the board? | 你为什么把我名字擦掉? |
[30:58] | I don’t knowwhat you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[30:59] | You really wanna go head-to-head with me on this? You really want that? | 你真的想跟我对着干吗? 真的吗? |
[31:03] | Right now, this second,in this moment, you chose your own fate. | 现在 这一刻 这一秒 你选择了你的命运 |
[31:50] | so tell me about denny. | 跟我谈谈Denny |
[31:54] | What? | 什么? |
[31:56] | Yeah, it helps to, uh… | 会有帮助的 |
[31:59] | to talk about what happened. | 说说发生了什么 |
[32:01] | – So as much as you can– – okay, we are done here. | – 能说多少就说多少 – 我们别说了 |
[32:07] | Izzie, really… | Izzie 真的 |
[32:11] | – it helps to share. – No. | – 一起分享会有帮助 – 不 |
[32:13] | I don’t wantto share with you. | 我不想和你分享 |
[32:15] | Do you know what I’ve beendoing all day? Sifting through feces. | 你知道我整天干了什么? 过滤粪便 |
[32:18] | I would rather sift throughfeces than talk to you. | 我宁愿过滤粪便 也不想和你说话 |
[32:21] | And now you bring up denny like you want me to–to gossip with you. | 现在提起Denny 就想向我打听八卦 |
[32:25] | Well, I understand this– this must be difficult. | 我理解 这一定很难 |
[32:27] | You understand? Really? | 你理解? 真的? |
[32:29] | What,you cut someone’s lvad wire? | 你剪过别人的辅助器的电线? |
[32:30] | You fell in love with a manand he died? | 还是你爱上的人死了? |
[32:32] | Well, no, but– | 不 但 |
[32:33] | then how in the hell could you possibly know? | 那你怎么可能会理解? |
[32:41] | grey,what’s our next step? | Grey 下一步怎么做? |
[32:42] | Continue the primary incision of the ventral sideof the shaft. | 继续沿着腹部的小切口到大腿侧 |
[32:48] | I am surprised you agreed to do the surgery. | 我很惊讶你同意做手术 |
[32:53] | People don’t come to me to fix what’s on the outside. | 人们来找我 不是为了修整外表 |
[32:55] | They come to me to fix what’s on the inside. | 而是为了修补内心 |
[32:57] | If that means giving someone a straighter noseor bigger breasts or… | 如果给修正鼻子或丰胸能够… |
[33:02] | if that helpsa person get by… | 能够对病人有帮助… |
[33:05] | I don’t run. I don’t hide. | 我不会逃避 不会躲藏 |
[33:08] | I don’t take space. | 我不会想要空间 |
[33:20] | Well, don’t look at me. I didn’t start it. | 不要看着我 不是我先动手的 |
[33:22] | Karev. | |
[33:23] | What?I just came out here to have some fun. | 什么? 我来是为了找些乐子 |
[33:25] | Then the guy gets all over me about what I’m wearing. | 接着那个家伙就不断说我的穿着问题 |
[33:27] | He just rubs methe wrong way. | 他惹我的 |
[33:29] | You’re on a camping trip. | 你在野营 |
[33:30] | You’re supposed to be enjoying the great outdoors. | 你本该好好的享受户外生活 |
[33:34] | You know I grew upin a bar? | 你知道我在酒吧长大的吗? |
[33:36] | Literally in a bar. | 完全是在酒吧长大的 |
[33:38] | My dad was always doing one of two things in there– playing music or drinking. | 我爸爸在那总是只做两件事– 玩音乐和喝酒 |
[33:43] | Dude never even took meto the park. | 从来不带我去公园 |
[33:46] | I just figuredthis was my chance to get out with the guys. | 这是我同大家出来的机会 |
[33:50] | The one time I try… | 我尝试想… |
[33:51] | you wanted to bea different person. | 你想变成个另外一个人 |
[33:58] | – They’re a happy couple. – Yeah. | – 他们是快乐的一对 – 是啊 |
[34:04] | I miss my wife. | 我想念我的妻子 |
[34:09] | You have high standards. | 你的标准很高 |
[34:13] | you have high standards. | 你的标准也很高 |
[34:14] | Your standards are too high. | 你的标准太高了 |
[34:18] | You… make people out to be… | 你… 让大家变得… |
[34:22] | and people make mistakes. | 人会犯错的 |
[34:25] | Your standards are too high. | 你的标准太高了 |
[34:27] | You see a flaw, you attack. | 你看到一点问题 就不放过 |
[34:42] | Wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[34:44] | So you’re saying that, uh, if cristinadid something like– | 你的意思是Cristina在帮你– |
[34:48] | cristina and I are a team. | Cristina和我是个团队 |
[34:50] | We are a team. | 我们是个团队 |
[34:54] | You’re either part of a team or you play alonefor the rest of your life. | 要不成为团队的一员 要不接下来的时间就只能一个人’玩” |
[35:08] | good. Push, jamie. | 很好 用力 Jamie |
[35:13] | okay… | 好了… |
[35:14] | I need you to pushone more time, jamie. | 再使一下劲 Jamie |
[35:17] | Ted. | |
[35:20] | one more time. Push. | 再来 用力 |
[35:23] | push. | 用力 |
[35:25] | push. Push. | 用力 用力 |
[35:28] | Good. We got it. | 很好 出来了 |
[36:43] | so that mark sloan… | |
[36:46] | – he’s bad news. – Ah, he’s a cancer.He infects everybody. | – 他是个坏消息 – 他就是个毒瘤 他影响了每个人 |
[36:51] | What are we, three hoursout of seattle? And still… | 我们离西雅图有3个小时的路程 他… |
[36:53] | he infects everything. | 他还是影响每件事 |
[37:09] | You know, I thought if I just got away for a while by myself, | 我以为如果能离开一会儿 |
[37:12] | I’d get some answers, get a fresh start. | 会得些答案 可以有新的开始 |
[37:20] | Fresh starts–no such thing. | 新的开始–没有这种事 |
[37:30] | Any other words of wisdom there, chief? | 还有什么至理名言 主任? |
[37:34] | I’m living in a hotel. | 我住在旅馆里 |
[37:36] | I buy most of my clothesfrom the hotel gift shop, and my wife won’t speak to me. | 大部分衣服是从旅馆礼品店里买的 我妻子不跟我说话 |
[37:41] | oh, don’t look at me. | 噢 别看着我 |
[37:42] | I came out here for the same reasons you did. | 我来这和你们的理由一样 |
[37:45] | I have no wisdom. | 我没有智慧 |
[37:46] | There is no wisdom here. | 我们都没有智慧 |
[37:49] | So in other words… | 那么换句话说… |
[37:52] | we’re all a bunch of idiots. | 我们是一群白痴 |
[37:55] | – yes. – yes. | – 是的 – 是的 |
[37:56] | Who wants to go home? | 谁想回家? |
[38:44] | I lost a kid… | 我误诊了一个孩子… |
[38:46] | my first year. | 第一年的时候 |
[38:49] | It was my fault. And I just couldn’T… | 我的错 我当时… |
[38:55] | so I had a breakdown. | 所以我崩溃了 |
[38:57] | They gave me time off,and when I came back, I put a smile on my face, | 他们让我休息 接着我回来的时候 我的脸上挂着微笑 |
[39:00] | and everybody thoughtI was fine. | 每个人都以为我很好 |
[39:04] | I lost a kid. | 那孩子死了 |
[39:08] | It comes in waves, izzie. | 一波又一波的痛苦 Izzie |
[39:11] | There’s a lull,and then… | 有段平稳期 之后… |
[39:13] | another wave hits you. | 又一波的痛苦 |
[39:16] | I wasn’t trying to pry. | 我不是想要窥探什么 |
[39:17] | I just wanted you to knowthat… | 只是想让你知道… |
[39:19] | it’s okaynot to be fine s-sometimes. | 有时有点问题也很正常 |
[39:25] | I miss him. | 我想念他 |
[39:27] | All the time, I miss him. | 无时不刻不在想他 |
[39:29] | It’s not waves, it’s constant,all the time. | 不是一波一波的 是不间断的 无时不刻 |
[39:35] | And I walk through the doorsof this hospital, and I want to be here,I do. | 我走进这家医院的大门 我想在这儿 真的想 |
[39:41] | But I… | 但是我… |
[39:44] | I don’t know… | 我不知道… |
[39:46] | if I can be a surgeon again,and I can’t talk about itbecause it scares me too much.Okay? | 即使我能再次成为医生 仍然 不能谈论这个话题 因为我很害怕 |
[39:54] | Okay. | 了解 |
[40:01] | You came back. | 你回来了 |
[40:12] | I was heading home. | 我当时正要回家 |
[40:14] | I was on my way to the airport,and then… | 我在去机场的路上 然后… |
[40:19] | you know, you asked before why I came backthe first time. | 你之前问过我为什么会回来 |
[40:23] | You know,I tried not to. | 我试着不回来的 |
[40:25] | I went on dates. | 我出去约会 |
[40:28] | I had a lotof great first dateswith… | 我有过许多很棒的第一次约会… |
[40:31] | guys who wereplanning to stay guys. | 和那些想要继续做男人的人 |
[40:35] | but, you know,you have a great date,and you want to go and tellyour best friend about it. | 但是 如果你的约会很棒 你会想来告诉你最好的朋友 |
[40:42] | And my best friendis daniel. | 而我最好的朋友是Daniel |
[40:45] | Donna. | |
[40:49] | And then you havea few bad dates, and… | 也会有些不如意的约会… |
[40:55] | she’s my best friend. | 她是我最好的朋友 |
[40:58] | She knows me. She loves me. | 她了解我 她爱我 |
[41:02] | She’S… my husband. | 她是… 我丈夫 |
[41:24] | At the end of the day,it’s donna, | 但是最终 她是我的Donna |
[41:29] | even when she hurts me, even when I hate her. | 即使有时她会伤害我 即使有时我会恨她 |
[41:36] | She’s who you wantto talk to. | 她都是你愿意吐露心声的人 |
[41:42] | Not all wounds are superficial. | 并不是所有伤害都是表面的 |
[41:47] | So… | 嗯… |
[41:49] | you’re sleeping with sloan. | 你和Sloan睡了 |
[41:53] | – was. – Me, too.Was. | – 睡过 – 我也是 睡过 |
[41:59] | Which is just a hailstorm of self-loathingand misery. | 那只是自我怨恨以及不幸的产物 |
[42:04] | yeah. | 是啊 |
[42:09] | hey, you want to, um… | 嘿 你想 嗯… |
[42:12] | get a drink or something? | 去喝杯什么吗? |
[42:21] | – some other time then. – Definitely. | – 换个时间吧 – 一定 |
[42:30] | Most wounds run deeper than we can imagine. | 多数的伤害比我们能想象的更深 |
[42:34] | He’ll make a full recovery. | 他会痊愈的 |
[42:39] | You can’t see them with the naked eye. | 光靠眼睛是看不出来的 |
[42:46] | – You’re back. – Yes. | – 你回来了 – 是的 |
[42:51] | I’m glad you’re back. | 很高兴你回来 |
[42:56] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[43:05] | George, we need to talk. | George 我们得谈谈 |
[43:06] | – Yeah, I think we do. – It’s about your dad,george. | – 是的 我想也是 – 是关于你爸爸 George |
[43:10] | My dad? | 我爸爸? |
[43:11] | And then there are the wounds that take us by surprise. | 有时我们冷不防就会遇到伤害 |
[43:22] | so…this could be just a drink, or this could bemore than a drink. | 那么…这可以只是喝一杯 还是有更多的涵义 |
[43:35] | – I cannot start somethingwith you. – You could. | – 我不能和你有什么 – 你能 |
[43:43] | start over, meredith. Start fresh. | 重新开始 Meredith. 开始段新恋情 |
[43:52] | saved by the bell. | 这个铃声救了你 |
[44:00] | Order me another beer. | 再帮我叫杯啤酒 |
[44:12] | Hi.I’m derek shepherd. | 嗨 我叫Derek Shepherd |
[44:18] | what are you doing? | 你干嘛? |
[44:20] | Well, we met at this bar. You remember? | 嗯 我们在这个酒吧认识的 记得吗? |
[44:23] | We met, and we–well, you said, uh, “I’m just a girl.” | 我们相遇 接着你说”我是个女孩” |
[44:26] | I said, “I’m just a guy.” | 我说 “我是个男人” |
[44:28] | And we started this thing. | 接着我们开始了这段感情 |
[44:30] | We started this thing. | 我们开始了这段感情 |
[44:32] | You didn’t know anythingabout me– the good, the bad, the wife. | 你一点也不了解我– 好的 坏的 妻子 |
[44:36] | You didn’t even know my name. | 你甚至不知道我的名字 |
[44:40] | You didn’t know me. | 你不了解我 |
[44:43] | I want you to know me. | 我想要你了解我 |
[44:46] | I want to start overfrom the beginning. | 我想一切从头开始 |
[44:51] | So, hi. Derek shepherd. | 所以 嗨 |
[44:57] | You walked away. And now it’s too late. | 你离开了 而现在太晚了 |
[45:01] | There’s too much water under the thingor whatever. | 出了太多的问题了 |
[45:04] | Meredith… | |
[45:09] | please. | 求你了 |
[45:12] | The trick with any kind of wound or disease | 消除伤害或者疾病的窍门 |
[45:16] | is to dig down and find the real source of the injury. | 是挖掘下去并找到伤害的真正来源 |
[45:29] | Hi. I’m meredith grey. | 嗨 我是Meredith Grey |
[45:36] | – Very nice to meet you,meredith. – It’s nice to meet you. | – 很高兴认识你 Meredith – 很高兴认识你 |
[45:40] | And once you’ve found it… | 一旦找到… |
[45:46] | try like hell to heal that sucker. | 就尽力去把问题解决 |